Pumpkin Cup
deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Burkhardt
He watched the man stutter and churn over his thoughts like a vat of butter. He growled lowly and grinned as the man began to lose interest in the wolf, he glanced over the mans now engraved armor. "That's right, run run little man. Back to your mommy, back to your crib. Crib of the town. The human town." He began laughing and snarling louder. "Wont be long little man. We will get you. We will get all of you. Burkhardt. Me. I. I will chew on your corpse. I will slaughter you all like sheep!!! Sheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheep. Big bad wolf always gets the sheep." He roared and scratched the earth violently. Burkhardts mouth watered with the though of flesh being stripped from bones and sliding down his gullet.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 4:26 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Seth Bones
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Bloody Bones
ᅵGenderᅵ Male
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ //

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ Yes
ᅵᎡankᅵ High King

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ X

Tags: Burkhardt (Forest)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 55e316d62d12e034a93da9160bd33865XXMain Thread WWR III - Page 6 74eb84cc476ee6954beb909437619f0a

Running along to a crib? He was no baby! If he was, he'd be wearing diapers! Seth had to double check but he was in fact not wearing diapers. This ugly dragon was playing with his head, how dare he. What a silly creature, didn't he know there wasn't enough room for more shenanigans in his head? No, no room. Seth flailed his arms and spat at him, "ugly dragon's just compensating for his ugliness. I am no baby! I am SETH! Now beware." He quietly whispered to the animal as he slunk backwards into the vegetation. He curled his fingers as he tip-toed from the scene, chuckling awkwardly.  "I am such a cool guy, I am so good - so clever. His brain was only the size of a pea, what a stupid little doggie! Yes, a doggie. That's what he was. He was no dragon! DUH." He said to himself. Then the man whacked his hand against his helmet with a delusional huff. "What a slow little brain I have. It's only good use is for eating delicious treats." Gradually, as the large beast fell further and further behind him, roaring in its fury, Seth continued to tip-toe back toward the hill. He climbed over a boulder as he came upon it, still being able to see the werewolf as he glanced over his shoulder. The animal was still fuming and nearly as strange as he. Seth stuck his thumb to his helmet and wiggled his fingers, blowing a raspberry. His spit sprinkled from his tongue to mock it at a distance. "Come back and I'll give you another, you pig smelling, rug-skinned, son of a grasshopper! I'll bite your ears off! WE HAVE WON TODAY!" Throwing up his one hand in victory, Bloody-Bones turned his sights to the side, beginning to ascend back to the top of the mountain.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Ꮮesser Fire Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Morsa (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 709a11a9b8f26b63febd608f9cd74198

When the two dragons stepped to the nearest vacant den, Drake listened to her response about traveling. "I have traveled quite a way just to come back home. There is nothing like it here. I honestly should have just stayed here but I don't regret my leave of absence. Everything happens for a reason." She said, forcing a smile in his direction. The red dragon smiled back, wondering if she had been at the sanctuary before. Maybe it was some sort of miscommunication, or maybe it wasn't. Either way, that hadn't really mattered to Drake as he said sweetly, "y'know, you're right, Morsa. Everything does happen for a reason. Whatever made you come here must have been good one way or another because I'm glad we met." That typically didn't mean much to other people but he really enjoyed her company. She was chill and it was always nice to have one more dragon in the family. After a soft chuckle, he stepped further into the first den. It was rounder than most others, with the dip of water around the corner. It had smoother walls and the ceiling went higher up the further in it went. His only problem with this lair was the near the backend of the cave, which was dark. If she liked that sort of thing, then it was ideal. He made a soft sound as he pondered over the den and gave it another once over. His orange eyes fell over the back area. It was spacious and it was shaped well. It was pleasing to the eye, other than the patches of darkness. "Yeahhh, I don't know about this one. It's more for the cave dwelling dragons...I don't know, what do you think?" He glanced at her. "Kind of depressing, huh...I mean, it's quite nice. It has a lovely entrance but it's just a little...I don't know, a little secluded?" The bad thing about having never met her kind before is that he didn't know what environment they lived in. Lesser fire dragons, like him, preferred a more open cave. They like the fresh air and the sunlight. For all he knew, she could lean more towards the night and if that was the case, she might have liked it. "There's another den I can show you that's a little more in the middle." He assured her, stepping back in case she wanted to investigate this cave herself.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Akitoshi Kage
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Akatosh
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Asaerian Feather Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: X (WIP)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 3c4ceb31f2794e2078469ad3000883b7

WIP I can't decide where to put him yet lol, will edit as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 10:25 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 O12gtCj
Quote :
♦ Female ♦ Straight ♦ Human ♦

♦ Crush~X ♦ Tags~Amrynn♦ Location~Village ♦

Alanis waited for the woman's reply, offering a small smile that she used to attempt hiding how she felt about the whole situation. It pulled her to two sides, honestly. She wanted to help Ryn, keep her under a roof while she got on her feet again, but if her job was involved with the brothel...she wasn't sure how she felt about that aspect. It wasn't something she would put on a pedestal, nor even get herself involved in, even if she had no other choice in the matter. As long as she didn't bring that part home with her, she supposed she would bear the weight for now. Once Ryn agreed, her smile broadened, more genuine this time. "Of course. If we have anything further to discuss, we can do it at my abode." She looked to where her company gazed, before straightening her back and turning on her heel, gesturing her hand off to where she would be walking. "Follow me, it's just down a turn road here. It shouldn't take too long to get there. We can get everything set up for you to be comfortable."

Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 3:25 pm

Rajani Icecrea

───────────────────────────────────
      Ice Dragon 22.5 Female Crush: Dark Mate: X Young: X XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Cazram

Clearly, the male was surprised from her sudden kindness. It was expected, however. Glancing over her shoulder at him, Rajani chuckled roughly as her brows furrowed, “Don’t get use to it… This kindness, it won’t last.” She told him, she hated feeling so sentimental, it made her weak in her personal opinion. However, at this point, she had pulled the canteen from her chest and handed it to him. The Ridgebacks utter shock at what she just did, in front of him no less, didn’t phase the black dragoness. It was nothing to show what was underneath her clothing whether it was a glimpse or her entire body. It was because of how the woman was raised, things that would normally embarrass others was not a luxury the assassins could hold on to, there was no privacy or modesty to be had. Rajani was tempted to ask him what was so shocking but she decided against it knowing he’d only get under her scales even more then he had already managed to in the time he’d been in her presence. The look on his face was enough to get underneath her hide as it was. Calming herself, Rajani waited for his response to her previous question about the Sanctuary. “That’s good to hear…” She muttered as her eyes traveled back down to her eggs and then over to the growing cold meal. Rolling smoke fell from the males nostrils as he stood before her, good grief this male was hopeless. On top of that, he wasn’t exactly being as diligent as she wanted him to be “Hurry up, Cazram!” She grumbled, there was something amiss in the air and though it was far off, it’s hellish cries were of concern regarding her eggs. She had no problem protecting herself or others that were capable of getting away from danger on their own, however, two eggs that were nowhere near ready to hatch had no chance against any type of danger. Finally, when the male left, Rajani began eating the smoked doe, it was good, however, she preferred her meat a little more cooked but that was her human tastes coming out of the shadows. After she had finished the doe off, leaving nothing but a small carcass at her talons, the red dragon had finally returned and laid the bottle at her taloned feet. Shifting back down into her human form, Rajani stepped towards the canister and began bending at the waist to pick up the small container. Her long wavy black hair fell down and over her shoulders as her pale eyes gaze at the object before darting up towards Caz. Her fingertips grazed over her canteen before she took hold of it. “You know Caz… You must not know the word ‘quickly’ very well… Hmm…” she hummed softly as she elegantly moved back upright with her canteen in hand and soon pressed it to her lips. The small-cap was in her left hand. Turning from the male for a moment, she made haste fixing the cap back on to the bottle and returning it to its safe place against her chest. Shifting into her dragonic form, Rajani gently picked up one of her charcoal grey eggs and looked at the male. “I’m not sure how well your ears work… but if you’ve heard the cries that I’ve been hearing these past moments… I think it’s best we get out of here as quickly as we can. A second drink can wait… I’m not so parched that my skin won't retract to my bones with haste.” As she spoke, the new mother gently cradled her egg in her dragon palm, her judging eyes boring into the male before her. “Oh and If you so much as scratch the surface of my egg… I’ll be sure to instill the fear of the ancients in you… do I make myself clear, Cazram?” She narrowed her eyes at him as she shifted her weight a little while bringing the egg towards her chest. He had been gazing at the two eggs for a short while however, he had broken his stare and brought his green hues back to her. Clearly, the Ridgeback was trying his best not to upset the new mother… but his attempts were quite unsatisfactory. Who was she kidding, she was a hard one the please and even harder since she produced the two little bundles before them. And if this male was going to stick around… he’d need whipped into shape, she wasn’t about to let her young get injured because some blockhead knew little about eggs and hatchlings and how to raise them…. Properly.

Jace Shadowcrea

[size=80] Plasma Dragon 24 Male Crush: Light Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ash

Uncrossing his arms, the white-haired lad wore a slight look of surprise. He had half expected the girl to decline his offer but it seemed he was wrong. “Oh, wonderful!” He said with a small chuckle, “I just have to deliver some letters around the area, it shouldn’t take long but it would give you some time to get to know the outer areas of the sanctuary as well as it will give us some fresh air.” He explained, he was glad he had some company for his small courier job he liked to hold on to. After Rajani forcefully denounced his assassin privileges, it was all he had to keep in touch with what was going on out there. Personally, the lad didn’t completely understand why she never explained to him fully. All he knew was it had to do with Dark and the Sanctuary. Shaking away the sudden thoughts, Jace smiled at the seemingly timid girl, “Come on let's go deliver these then.” He said with a wave of his right arm. He had thought about inviting Light along with him but she was always stuck to Ember and Trinity…

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: Muscari Mate: N/A Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ria, Daenerys, Rathian and Nash

Gazing up at the fellow, Aya’s light green hues were locked on the man, his gentle voice and his rather beast-like eyes. He was a dragon, there was no doubt about it now. That subtle shift of color in his orbs just then was enough for her to know, he was, in fact, a dragon. The creatures she loves and is so eager to learn from, yes Rathian was such a being. At the realization, the young elf could not help but feel excitement build within her body resulting in a small gitty bounce to be produced from the lass. Her hands flew to her chest as they clasped together, her eyes basically sparkled with delight. “Yes, yes Ria will be just fine with Hesterian!” She exclaimed rather energetically. At that moment, the young woman quickly took hold of the man’s hand and began pulling him off to where they need to go to collect the wood. She knew and understood how important it was to keep such things a secret, but she could never contain her excitement very well. Pausing for a short moment, Aya looked to her daughter as she made her way down into the yard and towards the dire lion. A soft motherly look fell over her once excited expression for a short while before returning to its previous eagerness. Her dainty fingers remained wrapped around his rough hand as she continued to try and pull him along. All the while, the young woman was smiling and occasionally a sweet giggle would leave her pink lips. She had so many questions for him, she wasn’t thinking about how he’d react with her knowing his secret though at the moment the girl's mind was filled to the brim with elation.

Riya Shadowcrea

Siren Dragon 24 Female Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXX
      ║ Tags: Kolvar and August

When silence fell between the two of them Riya gave him a gentle smile, what was so heavily weighing on the lads mind all of a sudden? He was rather chipper in the market and was even so bold as to call out a blacksmith on his fraudulent ways. What had him so burdened that he was suddenly out of character from this morning? Maybe his journey was just a little too long for him now and he was tired? Very unlikely… crossing her arms loosely in front of her waist Riya smiled warmly at the young man when he finally decided to break the uncomfortable silence. “Oh, don’t worry about that at this manner, all weary travelers are welcome for a nice rest and some tea.” She informed him, “The lady and lord of this estate are quite kind individuals. So, since you are lost why don’t you take a short rest here and I’ll get my horse ready while you rest.” She informed him hoping maybe he’d feel a little more at ease knowing this. “Are you wanting to go back to the market or are you seeking another destination?” She asked him curiously as she took a few steps towards him. At the mentioning of proper introductions the young woman couldn’t help but allow a gentle chuckle to leave her pale lips, “No, I don’t believe we did… It’s nice to meet you Kolvar.” She said before introducing herself, “My names is Riya, it’s a pleasure to meet you and to finally know the name of the young man I saved the hide of.” She teased him a little, a playful smirk danced over her face. “Well that is a relief, Kolvar. I’m sure one of these days I’ll need saving by a knight in shining armor on his gallant steed… And I’ll know just who to call for.” She chimed and chuckled a bit, as she began to step away from him and back towards the garden. “You don’t owe me a thing Kolvar, now, come on inside and get some rest, then you can get back into familiar forests.” She smiled back over at her shoulder at him. Though she hated most men and preferred to stay distant from others, she was not about to express such distaste, not unless it was very necessary.

Zephyrus Void

tbd Feather Crested Dragon 37 Male Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Akenehi) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Orpheus

Continuing down the path the map marked for him, the older man trudged on. It was a long walk through the forest, but to keep suspicious eyes from wondering to untamed grounds, Zephyrus decided to take a different path though he was still clear in knowing where his destination resided. Walking through brier bushes and the thickest areas of the underbrush, the black-haired man kept off the beaten path. Sure, he wasn’t being exactly stealthy, but he was out of sight and nearly out of mind for most. About halfway there, Zephyrus dropped his heavy armor into a hollowed tree trunk making his load lighter for the journey and less noisy. Stretching himself upright, the old man's spine crackled and popped as a satisfied groan left his lips, “Ah, now… to finish this small hunt…” He muttered as he continued on, leaving behind the armor. Now, the man simply sported a pair of black tight-fitting pants and a white loose fitting shirt, a simple peasant topmost would call it. The drawstrings at the collar were hanging at either side of his chest, leaving it gaping open. The gentle breeze of the forest was nice, the man felt he could actually breathe instead of drowning in his own sweat. ‘If I didn’t have this pest to interrogate… I’d enjoy the forest around me... Damn assassins will never leave my backside.’ Wrinkling his nose up with gritted teeth Zephyrus let out a huff of annoyance. He was going to get to the bottom of all this… and why an assassin lad was pursuing his daughter...

Jilaiya

Dragon Age (wip) Female Crush: None (Likes all men) Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open Open

In no time, the little Icelandic dragoness left her to her own bidding. ‘Wonderful… Now that I’ve had the grand tour… I suppose I’ll wonder about the living quarters a little get a good feel for the place.’ Looking around Jilaiya smiled to herself as she walked down one of the wings of the cavern. She was told by the little dragoness that there were a few dens open for claiming, so why not take a gander.

Nymira Paragon

Fire Dragon 29 Female Crush: x Mate: x Young:x

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags:Krogoth

Feeling the man shove away, the brunette couldn’t help but smile. She’d finally gotten through to him, and from the looks of his gritted teeth, he wasn’t amused from her sudden attack on his legs. Crossing her arms over her chest the woman smile at him, a bit triumphantly, “About time!” She stated with her head held high. About that time though, the man had bit his lip and quickly redirected his eyes to the opposite direction. What was he holding back? Tears? Did she shock him that much? With a slight bit of curiosity, Nymira kept her eyes on the Saber and his body language. She watched as he slid his hands into his pockets and returned his gaze to her own. “No need to apologize, If I had as many drinks as you, I’m sure I’d mistake you for an illusion as well, it’s not every day you meet a Saber or a Paragon outside of their homelands.” She stated gently as her eyes traveled over the active villagers in the area. Returning her gaze to the man before her, Nymira grinned at him, “No need to explain yourself lad, we all have our hardships and problems. My names Nymira, and you are?” She asked as she allowed her hands to fall from their crossed position.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 11:56 am

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 9gp9gxU

Quote :
♠️️ Male ♠️️ Straight ♠️️ Smoke Ridgeback ♠️️ Regular ♠️️
♠️️ Crush ~ Rajani ♠️️ Tags ~ Rajani ♠️️ Location ~ Wilderness ♠️️

Cazram did know the meaning of quickly, and he was sure that he had been swift enough in order to get back to her. Yet it still wasn't quick enough for her tastes. Not that he wasn't surprised, but he still thought he was decently fast. Though, a feathered dragoness was likely to be much quicker than a lumbering male. His eyes tracked her movements nonetheless, making sure that he was prepared for whatever she said next. He'd have to impress her this time. Or at least be faster. Her mention of the cries however was true, and he had heard them as well. He hadn't given them much thought, but he supposed he made a good point. It was best to not sit too long if danger lurked out there, even if the two of them could squash most beings beneath their feet in an instant. Not that he would like it, but...he snorted to himself as he shook his head. He needed to focus. But he focused at the wrong time; her threat pierced beneath his scales in an instant. "O-Of course, of course. I have absolutely no intentions of hurting them," he rushed out. "I'd rather myself die than let either of them be touched. Maybe speaking fast would save her time too? That'd be something to keep in mind, he told himself. Stepping forward timidly, he studied how she held her egg before he copied the action with the other. His eyes were trained to the little creation, making sure that it was secure against him and that he wouldn't drop it while moving. His head would be off in an instant if the egg even slipped, he was sure of it. However, Caz knew that he would do his best to protect the egg, no matter if he had to fly up high enough to escape the danger. It was unlikely, but when it came to a life in his literal hands, he'd do anything. He had an obligation after all. He stepped over to stand next to her, a little cramped in the space deeper into the cave but using the movement as practice for holding the egg. Readjusting his hold, he cleared his throat and finally peeled his eyes away to look at Rajani for once. "You probably know a better place than I do. You should lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 12:20 pm

Rajani Icecrea

║ Tags: Cazram

Lowering her ears as she glared at the male, Rajani let out a huff “Good… “ She grumbled. Knowing that this sad excuse for a male was adamant in keeping her small creations safe and out of harm’s way, made her think a little higher of the Ridge Back, of course, she’d never admit to that outright. Shifting her weight around slightly, the raven colored dragoness began to try and make her way out of the cramped cave, however, the block headed male stepped in closer to her. Again, a cold glare rolled over the dragonesses gaze before she finally slinked out of the cave, careful to keep her egg pressed gently against her chest. Once she had stepped outside of the cave, Rajani’s large midnight black wings unfolded and stretched out to either side, “You better keep up...” she told him as she quickly took to the skies. Moving quickly through the trees, the assassin gently placed her free hand against the egg to help hold it against her feathered chest. The wind cut silently through her bird-like wings, making very little noise as she traveled through the air to her hideaway. Glancing over her shoulder, the new mother was sure to check on the fool who was carrying her ‘youngest’ egg. If she could have carried them both, she would have, however, the fear of potentially cracking one or worse was not worth the attempt. In that aspect, the dragoness was somewhat lucky to have this headless chicken with her.

A good hour or more had passed by the time the two dragons had arrived at Rajani’s hideout. The sky was beginning to darken whether, from the day's end or a storm heading in, the black dragoness didn’t take the time to investigate, she simply wanted to get her eggs inside her layer before much longer. Shifting down to her human size, the woman packed the large egg in her arms a few steps before stopping dead in her tracks. There was a scent lingering in the air… and it led inside of her den…. Motioning for Caz to be silent, Rajani gently laid her egg within a tall section of grass. They were still a good ways off from the decaying building, still in the forest tree line. However, they were not far enough away to not be noticed… this scent was not one to be ignored either, it wasn’t a simple theft or a bum who had wandered into the area…

Jace Shadowcrea

[size=80] Plasma Dragon 24 Male Crush: Light Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ash

Uncrossing his arms, the white-haired lad wore a slight look of surprise. He had half expected the girl to decline his offer but it seemed he was wrong. “Oh, wonderful!” He said with a small chuckle, “I just have to deliver some letters around the area, it shouldn’t take long but it would give you some time to get to know the outer areas of the sanctuary as well as it will give us some fresh air.” He explained, he was glad he had some company for his small courier job he liked to hold on to. After Rajani forcefully denounced his assassin privileges, it was all he had to keep in touch with what was going on out there. Personally, the lad didn’t completely understand why she never explained to him fully. All he knew was it had to do with Dark and the Sanctuary. Shaking away the sudden thoughts, Jace smiled at the seemingly timid girl, “Come on let's go deliver these then.” He said with a wave of his right arm. He had thought about inviting Light along with him but she was always stuck to Ember and Trinity…

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: Muscari Mate: N/A Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ria, Daenerys, Rathian and Nash

Gazing up at the fellow, Aya’s light green hues were locked on the man, his gentle voice and his rather beast-like eyes. He was a dragon, there was no doubt about it now. That subtle shift of color in his orbs just then was enough for her to know, he was, in fact, a dragon. The creatures she loves and is so eager to learn from, yes Rathian was such a being. At the realization, the young elf could not help but feel excitement build within her body resulting in a small gitty bounce to be produced from the lass. Her hands flew to her chest as they clasped together, her eyes basically sparkled with delight. “Yes, yes Ria will be just fine with Hesterian!” She exclaimed rather energetically. At that moment, the young woman quickly took hold of the man’s hand and began pulling him off to where they need to go to collect the wood. She knew and understood how important it was to keep such things a secret, but she could never contain her excitement very well. Pausing for a short moment, Aya looked to her daughter as she made her way down into the yard and towards the dire lion. A soft motherly look fell over her once excited expression for a short while before returning to it’s previous eagerness. Her dainty fingers remained wrapped around his rough hand as she continued to try and pull him along. All the while, the young woman was smiling and occasionally a sweet giggle would leave her pink lips. She had so many questions for him, she wasn’t thinking about how he’d react with her knowing his secret though at the moment the girls mind was filled to the brim with elation.

Riya Shadowcrea

Siren Dragon 24 Female Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXX
      ║ Tags: Kolvar and August

When silence fell between the two of them Riya gave him a gentle smile, what was so heavily weighing on the lads mind all of a sudden? He was rather chipper in the market and was even so bold as to call out a blacksmith on his fraudulent ways. What had him so burdened that he was suddenly out of character from this morning? Maybe his journey was just a little too long for him now and he was tired? Very unlikely… crossing her arms loosely in front of her waist Riya smiled warmly at the young man when he finally decided to break the uncomfortable silence. “Oh, don’t worry about that at this manner, all weary travelers are welcome for a nice rest and some tea.” She informed him, “The lady and lord of this estate are quite kind individuals. So, since you are lost why don’t you take a short rest here and I’ll get my horse ready while you rest.” She informed him hoping maybe he’d feel a little more at ease knowing this. “Are you wanting to go back to the market or are you seeking another destination?” She asked him curiously as she took a few steps towards him. At the mentioning of proper introductions the young woman couldn’t help but allow a gentle chuckle to leave her pale lips, “No, I don’t believe we did… It’s nice to meet you Kolvar.” She said before introducing herself, “My names is Riya, it’s a pleasure to meet you and to finally know the name of the young man I saved the hide of.” She teased him a little, a playful smirk danced over her face. “Well that is a relief, Kolvar. I’m sure one of these days I’ll need saved by a knight in shining armor on his gallant steed… And I’ll know just who to call for.” She chimed and chuckled a bit, as she began to step away from him and back towards the garden. “You don’t owe me a thing Kolvar, now, come on inside and get some rest, then you can get back into familiar forests.” She smiled back over at her shoulder at him. Though she hated most men and preferred to stay distant from others, she was not about to express such distaste, not unless it was very necessary.

Orpheus

Breathe WIP Dragon Age WIP Male Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open (Rajani’s hide away)

Sitting silently within the old abode, Orpheus waited silently behind a collapsed support beam and a few other rotted planks of wood in the corner. With his back pressed up against what seemed to once be a wall, the brown-headed man watched and waited for the assassin. How long would it be before she returned? Didn’t she live here? Or was this place like a vacation home only to be visited from time to time… No that couldn’t be, she had mounds of gold below the floorboards, in the basement. No hoarding dragon would ever leave that mass of gold for long… even more so one like Rajani.

Several more hours had passed, causing the man to slip off into a light slumber. Only to wake when the sound of the trees rustle pricked his ears. Slowly, the man slipped out from behind the rubble. Stepping up to a broken window, which was covered in vinery and other types of greenery, the young man was able to make what seemed to be a Ridge Backed male and a black haired woman, placing something in the grass. Watching her as she stood upright again, the woman’s striking pale eyes shot through him like a dagger. Oh yes, that’s the woman he was looking for… Black leather garments and all. That was her, the assassin they were all seeking… the one they all have wanted for many years now.

Zephyrus Void

tbd Feather Crested Dragon 37 Male Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Akenehi) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Orpheus

After a long track through the forest off the beaten path, Zephyrus had finally arrived near the cabin, however, he was on the opposite side. The cabin blocked his view of what may be going on beyond decaying building. Breathing a little heavy with his hands on his knees and his body bend down, eyes towards the leaf covered soil, the man was out of breath. That long walk through the brush should not have worn him out as much as it did… Aging wasn’t exactly being kind to this one. Being downwind, all the ol’man could do was sit and wait… Still bent over catching his breath, the sound of rustling treetops caught the mans attention. Closing his gaping mouth as well as slowing his breathing, Zephyrus lifted his head up to look at the tops of the trees. Was it his daughter that had arrived back at this hellhole? Or was it more assassins, interested customers? What did his daughter have with assassins anyways… surely she knew better than to get mixed up in a bunch of assassins let alone the Shadow Rend. Of course, he had no room to talk… With his luck, the work ran in her blood as it did his. Unfortunately, the black haired man didn’t catch sight of the one who had landed just beyond the trees, he was too close to the falling in house to see past it. For the moment, Zephyrus decided to sit and wait for the individual to get closer, so he could see them.

Jilaiya

Dragon Age (wip) Female Crush: None (Likes all men) Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open Open

Lurking around in the dark of the sanctuary, Jilaiya peaked inside each and every nook and cranny, seeing what she could see. Was there a back entrance, if so where was it. Being who she was, she would at some point find it, it would be the perfect ambushing point. However, finding it was probably going to be a task for little ol’ her… But, if she found a male that knew more about this place then she did… she was sure to wiggle her way into his heart, get friendly and… get what she wanted. That would make this whole task simpler for sure. However, who would she woo? Who would likely know what she wanted to know. Slowly, the female continued to walk on, her talon’s clicked against the stone floors as she walked the stretch of the den area. If anyone wondered what she was doing back here the dragoness had an alibi.

Nymira Paragon

Fire Dragon 29 Female Crush: x
      Mate: x Young:x

Feeling the man shove away, the brunette couldn’t help but smile. She’d finally gotten through to him, and from the looks of his gritted teeth he wasn’t amused from her sudden attack on his legs. Crossing her arms over her chest the woman smile at him, a bit triumphantly, “About time!” She stated with her head held high. About that time though, the man had bit his lip and quickly redirected his eyes to the opposite direction. What was he holding back? Tears? Did she shock him that much? With a slight bit of curiousity, Nymira kept her eyes on the Saber and his body language. She watched as he slid his hands into his pockets and returned his gaze to her own. “No need to apologize, If I had as many drinks as you, I’m sure I’d mistake you for an illusion as well, it’s not ever day you meet a Saber or a Paragon outside of their home lands.” She stated gently as her eyes traveled over the active villagers in the area. Returning her gaze to the man before her, Nymira grinned at him, “No need to explain yourself lad, we all have our hardships and problems. My names Nymira, and you are?” She asked as she allowed her hands to fall from their crossed position.

Back to top Go down
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Rathian
The man let out a surprised grunt as the woman began pulling him. He couldn't help bug give a small chuckle. "I didnt know you liked getting core wood so much." He said amused. His eyes glittered different colors before returning to their normal human appearance. Rathian held the womans hand out into the trees, walking to a cluster of young trees, small enough for him to carry, but big enough to provide a large amount of wood to live on for a while. "What do you think? These good enough?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Krogoth Steele
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Saber Plains Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Loner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Nymira (Village)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 62054e73ffffd1287a89c70a7cfd941fXXXMain Thread WWR III - Page 6 Bf9586d87565342b7a8550c6a889c412

Trying to put every bit of his first impression aside, Krogoth was somewhat amused by her smooth transition. She blamed all of his actions on ale - which was definitely something he would do himself. This meant he didn't have to do it and she did it for him. Interesting. Paragons were always the charming, charismatic kind though, at least in comparison to his race who were down to earth, ale-drinkers, with rough edges. Taking one look at her, it was obvious she had the word 'arrogant' stuck to the center of her forehead. She had her held high, her hip popped to one side, a grin at her lips, and a confident spark in her eye. She was barely focused on him between pauses, her attention would travel around from time to time at the other individuals. Gradually, the man felt his nerves settle and his confusion lessen the longer she stood standing in front of him. She introduced herself a Nymira, definitely a northern name. Northerners always had this tendency to show themselves off and come up with creative names, at least in the dragon world. Even if he spent most of his time around humans now, he was usually too drunk to even know their names so he wasn't sure if they did things like that. Dragons did though. He crinkled his nose and furrowed his brow. "Krogoth." He grumbled. His voice was coarser than it usually was, which meant it was barely audible. The man cleared his throat to say it again. "Krogoth Steele." He told her with a little more confidence. "Damn it's been a while since I've said that name, or talked about Paragons either. Feels like it's been years, it probably has. What are you doing here? Not to sound racist but isn't your kind 'too good' to venture this far into human land? Especially here." He huffed and shook his head at the sorry people stumbling around the bar. "Not that I take you for a damsel in distress but it's not really the flashiest part of town."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Morsa; Jilaiya (Sanctuary)

Shifting his weight back while he gave Morsa the space to investigate this cave for herself, he waved his tail across the floor for that brief moment and paused. He shifted his eyes around at the passing individuals at the Sanctuary. All of their familiar faces crossed him, dragons he had taken the time to know. There were young and old, people from all sides of the world, friends who walked together, and couples. It was super cool, he thought to himself, that he was in this place where they could be themselves. And he was the one showing it off. He lifted himself up proudly. Days like this always kept Drake in such a good mood. He turned his head back at the dragoness while she took her time to look at it, and he wondered what her answer would be while he leisurely passed the time. While he thought to himself, he caught something from the corner of his eye. It hit him at an instant. He caught the glimmer of gold and grey scales. It was another unfamiliar face - which didn't surprise him considering how fast the Sanctuary had been growing recently. But the red dragon found himself eyeing this individual a bit longer than usual. She stunned him completely. He tried to excuse himself from Morsa just for a moment, however, he ended up saying, "I'mma be back, I'vegotsomething-I gotta job to do-be right back." If he was going to do this, he had to introduce himself as quick as possible. He had a duty to the newcomers and it wasn't like him to leave so briskly. He swept into this new dragoness like an overeager salesperson. He was hyped up and ready to talk."Drake, Drake Harkin, nice to meet you, m'lady! Is the sky looking beautiful today or what! Well I bet you had quite a wonderful flight here, not too cold yet and not too warm, perfect flying conditions. I wish I had those flying conditions when I first found this place, but hey, it makes the trip interesting." Drake made sure to put a filter this time. He slowed down, breathed and smiled. This time, he relaxed and he was sincere. "Oh boy, I'm a bit much, I'm sorry. I'm here to show guests around so I can get a bit ahead of myself. Don't hate me for it." He chuckled. She was nothing like he had ever encountered. He had get his head under control though, he was Drake Harkin after all! "I'm sorry, I can't stay long because I have someone to help but I would love to help you around when I'm done. You'll just have to fight the other guides off for me, but you look like you could do that." He said with a playful smile. "Or if you want, if you want a tour, you can tag along with us and I can give you one while I show Morsa around. It's a win-win and I'll be able to catch your name that way..." He chuckled gently, examining her reaction curiously.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Akitoshi Kage
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Akatosh
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Zephyrus (Forest)

Knelt behind a distant tree, Akatosh rested on one knee while pressing his shoulder lightly against the oak. Though he was blind, his ears were highly sensitive to even the slightest sounds. His clouded pupils stared aimlessly while he listened. The man was able to feel the energy sifting through the ground and the vibrations of the individual's footsteps in the distance. He wasn't the person to intrude on other people's affairs but this seemed important enough to follow, he had listened in to the man's conversation a while back by accident and heard some concerning things. It wasn't like Akatosh was on an important mission now anyway, he had the time to see where this would lead and he felt this is what he should do. And now, they were by a distant shack, stalking up on another individual. Wondering what this was about, he was quite curious about this man's intentions. He didn't seem to be a particularly malicious either, but nevertheless, he wanted to know more about the situation before revealing himself.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Ria Carter
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵAgeᅵ 4

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ No

ᅵMotherᅵ June /dead/
ᅵFatherᅵ Jack /dead/
ᅵAdoptive Motherᅵ Aya Nightwing

Tags: Aya; Rathian; Daenerys; Nash (Forest/Cabin)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 B6a46bc74b72a923b5a4040e1698159b

Her gentle blue eyes folded onto the side as her mother began to walk away, Ria watched her for a moment, unsure of what to do. She wasn't sure if she should follow her or not but she was very quiet as she pondered. The pillbug continued to crawl around her hand as it laid limp for a second. Ria was comforted by the big male lion's presence though and so she continued about her business. Leaning in, she set it aside and let it crawl away with interest. Then she laid on her stomach, casually kicking her feet while her hands were propped up to her cheeks and her elbows dug in the dirt to support her head. "His name will be Rollie!" She laughed at the name and tilted her head. Her soft brown hair drifted down over her face. Finding some excitement with having her own pet, the toddler scooped up the pillbug and hobbled around, picking up sticks as she went. She placed the sticks up like a teepee, then curved her hand so the bug could amble into it.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 8:31 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 Text

Quote :
♣️️ Female ♣️️ Undefined ♣️️ xXx ♣️️ Regular ♣️️
♣️️ Crush ~ X ♣️️ Tags ~ Dark ♣️️ Location ~ Sanctuary ♣️️

The sunlight beaming from the clouds hit the dragonness' back with such ease that her scales sparkled, even at the low altitude of her flight. With the coloration of the trees, she was nothing but a giant leaf drifting through the forests. The thought was amusing and kept a smile on her face as she flew, even if she didn't even realize she was doing so. Such a day made it easy to feel nothing but the wind under her. Clutching a pair of goats in her claws, she kept her direction towards the sanctuary that was sure to appear here at any point soon. It would be nice to get out of the sunlight after early dawn hunting. Tendrils of silver smoke curled from her lips as she exhaled through the trees, creating a trail behind her that caught in the wind of her tail, little clouds dispersing from the line. She could cause a wave of flame in her wake if she wished, leave a path that imprinted across the forest. It was all she could do to keep that within her, simply releasing the heat in her core by cooling it with continuous smoke. Not all but minutes later, she noticed the crack in the earth that gave way to the sanctuary of multitudes of dragons, her home for quite a time, and continued to be. Simple to maneuver, she slipped inside, stepping down onto the stone floor and feeling the brisk winds run over her green scales. It was a sudden difference from the weather outside, yet not entirely unwelcome. She quickly made her way to the dining hall, placing her kills on the large table to offer to everyone else before she turned to walk back out. Yet a dark presence caught her eye, and sure enough, Dark was standing there. Why not make conversation? Not like she had any other tasks on her endless to-do list. A nonexistent endless to-do list, that was. "Dark, good to see you," she greeted, dipping her head as she approached. "I've added two extra goats to the group. They should add a bla-a-ast of flavor." She exaggerated the word with the call of the prey; that blasted smile was still on her face, now that she paid attention to it. She fought to swallow it, but it stuck like tar. She couldn't help it, with the perfect opportunity. She had to clear her throat to avoid anything and everything else she was going to add to that.

Quote :
♠️️ Crush ~ Rajani ♠️️ Tags ~ Rajani ♠️️ Location ~ Wilderness (Raj's Lair) ♠️️

The dragon was very worried about the flight, to say the least. The entire way, he constantly thought of all the ways he could have dropped Rajani's precious egg, all the ways she would skin him and keep him alive while she did it. It kept him from ever moving his clawed hands from it, almost staring down at it the whole time. It was easy to follow the raven dragonness for the most part. He was certainly not surprised by the silence, however. Only the wind filled the space between them, making his own mind roar at him in the long hour it took to get to the more secure location. A relief was the mildest word he could use to explain the feeling he received when they landed, the grass a relaxing brush against his feet as he folded his wings to his side. He kept his egg in his grip, and was about to shift, when she noticed something off. Silence, she gestured. Silence was probably the worst thing they could partake in right now, but he reluctantly agreed, looking around their vicinity as Rajani investigated. He took the moment to step forward only once, placing his leg on one side of the egg in the grass. Even if only one side of it was covered, he could at least keep it somewhat protected if something came out of nowhere. He could tell that something was off, if she was so careful. But he didn't risk a smoke protection, if only because she'd get mad that she couldn't see anything. So he stayed as he was, prepared to bite off someone's head. If he couldn't just nudge them away beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 10:08 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Mithyra (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5

Holding his head high with his every dignified step, the Alpha dragon motioned his tail while he strode and passed the other visitors and individuals at the Sanctuary. His great dark shape passed them by like a watchful protector, aiming to retreat back into his lair to further study the scripts his mentor had given him. Walking with his authority displaying in his posture and appearance, he noticed an emerald dragoness amble to his side. He looked at her. Mithyra gave a slight bow as she greeted him and the sundown dragon stopped and dipped his head in return. "Mithryra." He welcomed. Dark gave her a faint chuckle to her rather unique vocabulary when she described the flavor in the goats she had brought the sanctuary. Before responding in his rich, deep voice, he smiled. "Coming from you, I expect nothing less," he said. His piercing cyan eyes lingered on the female for a second longer before he began in the direction of his lair. "Feel free to accompany me while I walk, I trust you have an interesting story attached with that find, considering how often we find goats around the Sanctuary." Dark Shadow replied with a touch of sarcasm. He chuckled warmly at the female, knowing it had been a while since he had been graced with her presence.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Quote :

Mithyra beamed at Dark’s continuation of her approach, deep amber eyes sparkling even with the dimness of the sanctuary. The compliment was a bell ringing through her soul. Of course, she always did well, so the praise was simply another stamp on her priceless record. “I thank you,” she replied, before she let out a lilted laugh. A story behind her escapade? She didn’t even think about how she hunted the goats. All she thought about was getting them back. But she gladly followed his gait, following it despite how awkward it was with her different body structure. He perambulated like he was king of the world - which he was - while she had to figure out just how fast or slow to be to even be face to face with him. “True, very true,” she responded finally, running through her hunt in her head. She had to make this interesting, after all. “Well, it was a cold winter night when the livestock...” She paused only to chortle at her words. “I can’t take that too seriously. In all honesty, I really just ventured to a herd that I found while exploring around. It was a piece of land that was kinda just left there, filled with differing goat herds. So one thing led to another, and there I was, two bloodied goats and a sanctuary to get back to.” A smirk almost came to her face. “Ten years ago, if you had told me I’d end up there, I would have dismissed you as the rabble. But no, now goats are any delicacy that I bring to only the most wonderful sanctuary of the gods and alphas. Yourself included.” She finished off with a smile, lifting her head a little higher in amusement of her own creation. “Ba da bing, ba da boom. Thank you, you’re a lovely audience.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 11:17 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

The rather upfront conversation was definitely her style, including her rather fervent reactions. She threw back her head to quietly laugh at his compliment and paced by his side. “Well, it was a cold winter night when the livestock...” The green dragoness began to say, smirking at herself. The introduction of her story caused Dark Shadow to curve his brow and give her a look. "Is that so..." He murmured with a waft of amusement. As expected, it didn't take Mithyra long to correct herself and really tell the story like it was. Hearing it, the Alpha faintly nodded his head. Every so often, his eye would flick back to her while she listened to what she had to say. After her story, she started explaining how she would have never believed him if he told her that she would end up at the Sanctuary. Then she referred to it as 'the most wonderful sanctuary of the gods and alphas.' That was quite a stretch. Personally, he wouldn't have labelled so...intensely, but he was glad she was passionate. The dark dragon cleared his throat before tightening his gaze. "Perhaps. I'm glad you think so at least." He replied. Then Dark shook his head, giving a one-sided grin at her last comment as it took him off guard. She wouldn't be able to finish her story without some sort of outburst, as usual. "At least your audience keeps you on your toes, it means I'm doing my job right." He responded with a smirk, carefully glancing away while he held the grin on his lips. His wings were neatly tucked by his side and they shifted as he rolled his shoulders a little. "But what a fascinating adventure, and it seems like you got a little blood on your fangs after all. In my books, that means you've had quite the day." He smiled. "So Mithyra, tell me, what have you been up to besides slaying those beasts with horns? I haven't seen you in quite some time."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 11:44 pm

Quote :

The end of the story went just as well as expected, which meant it was delightful and she got the reaction she wanted from the normally professional alpha. Not that he wasn’t, but hey, he enjoyed her story. Mission accomplished. She returned his grin gladly, continuing to prance beside him as usual. She was a little taken aback by his question, but she brushed it off to properly answer. “Oh, you know. Slaying prey here, causing bonfires there. The usual mix of fun little chaos.” Her teeth glinted over at him, before she focused on the path ahead of them. “I guess I’ve just been chasing things. Trying to find something to really grasp my interest. Adventuring only goes so far, doesn’t it? If I were a little more confident, I’d go fight off some knights or something as a thrill. But for now, hunting and filling my time with tracking animals has mostly been my way. You would not believe the amount of insane things you can see when you tread far enough. I’m pretty sure at some point I was just hallucinating from some berries I scavenged. Thinking back on it...yep, that’s probably what it was. I swear, the different shades of blue that exist for the foliage of the forests can really trip a person up. Whoever created them must have a lovely sense of humor.” She ruffled her webbed wings, adjusting them on her shoulders before her gaze met his face again. “What about you, Dark? I was almost expecting to see you adorned in the skins of your enemies.” A gentle laugh escaped her throat before she could stop it. ”I do emphasize almost.”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 1:03 pm

Rajani Icecrea

║ Tags: Cazram, Orpheus, (eggs, Zephyrus, Akatosh)

Narrowing her pale blue eyes, Rajani took a few steps forward. Strands of her long black hair fluttered in the gentle breeze. As a human, her sense of smell was poor, however; her hearing was as sharp as ever. The individual was indeed inside her cabin. The sound of his boots tapping against the freshly laid floorboards was unmistakable to the trained ear. Taking a quick glance around the perimeter of the area, the assassin discovered, this individual was completely alone… or at least to her human eyes they were. Crouching down to the ground Rajani allowed her eyes to travel off the collapsing cabin for a few seconds, “Stay here… Don’t act unless necessary, got it?” She whispered ever so softly. She knew this intruder already knew they were there long before she had detected them. So, why were they not taking action? Standing up from her crouch position Rajani’s hues returned to the decrepit abode. Lifting her head high Rajani continued forward, the sound of dry crumbling grass could be heard with each gentle step she took. As she walked, she placed her right hand on her hip sliding it down the back of her thigh until it was touching the hilt of her blade. “You know… If you had half a brain…” Slowly Raj began sliding the blade out of its sheath, being completely concealed behind her cloak her current actions couldn’t be seen behind the black fabric. Seeing the mans eyes through the greenery which grew around an old broken window, the raven-haired assassin took her chance, “You’d know who you were dealing with!” In one quick motion, Rajani had pulled the dagger from it’s sheath and threw it at the target. The throwing knife flew through the air seamlessly, and to her delight, the sound of a pained man filled her ears. Quite the grin spread across the woman’s red lips. Of course, Rajani wasn’t one to bask in a job well done until the mission was complete. Again, taking the opportunity with both hands, Rajani quickly closed the distance between her and the earthbound cabin.

Darting inside, the woman quickly drew out her other blade, just in time too, the man which had been residing inside had drawn his own blade. Upon entering, dragonesse’s blade collided with the oddly familiar man’s. The sound of the metal clanking together echoed out into the meadow and rolled through the trees. Meeting his gaze, Rajani realized who this was, it was a face she wasn’t exactly happy to see either. Gritting her teeth, a low growl rolled from her throat as she quickly began attacking the man once more with her blade with no hesitation. Orpheus almost had no time to act, The woman was as quick and as skilled as she was the day she left the volcanic prison they lived in… not to mention her beauty had only grown. But that.. that was beside the point, realizing all the odds were against him, he began to worry how the hell he’d make it out of this. He should have realized, she left for a reason and was running for a damn good one too. But he had to let her know, he had to calm the beast he’d released with his presence, for her own good… Before he knew it, the lad was stumbling backward. “R-Ra-“ He grunted as he dodged another quick sweep of her blade to his face, “W-Wa-“ he didn’t have the chance to even get a full word out let alone a full sentence. Moving left, then right then ducking it was endless. Deflecting her knife with his own, he was lucky to disarm her however only for a split second. She had quickly rearmed herself with another dagger, ‘How many does she f*cking have!?’ Again, the lad couldn’t keep his footing, tripping over a chair he met his fate with the hard floorboards. “ow…” He grumbled lowly as he quickly used his legs to pull the chair up to his hands and block the sharp piece of steal coming at him. “Please, just give me a few minutes to explain, Rajani!” He yelled out as her dagger slid through a rung of the chair like butter. Soon the pair of them shot out of the back of the cabin, Orpheus dead set on getting away whereas the female assassin was out for blood. If only she hadn’t lost her crossbow earlier… she could have shot a bolt through his little skull and fed him to the wild dogs.

Aya Nightwing

║ Tags: Rathian

Giggling at the mysterious man’s comment, Aya just couldn’t help but smile, “It’s not the core wood that’s brought such excitement but I do enjoy helping others and gathering needed supplies.” She told him as a gentle looked came over her yet it was clear her body was still vibrating with elation. Feeling the warmth of the man’s large rough hand within her own sent a distant but familiar sensation through her. How long had it been since she had felt such a warmth within herself? It didn’t take long before the young elf’s cheeks had become a light shade of pink. Averting her gaze from time to time, Aya for once was feeling a bit shy, of course that wouldn’t contain her eager questions for long. Hearing Rathian’s voice cut through the cool evening air, the young woman quickly examined the trees around them. “Yes, these would work well!” She told him with an excited nod. Now, all she had to do was ask him a few questions… but how would he react? Surely not too badly right… “So… umm.. Rathian?” she began as she gently bumped the toe of her shoe against the soil, “... How old were you when you started shifting?” she asked as she started to bounce a little in place, the excitement was killing her, she wanted to know everything about dragons and she knew she just knew for sure he was a dragon.

Akenehi[/ b]

[b] Relentless Winds Dragon 36 [color:5028=# BCC6CC]● Female Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Zephyrus/Soulirus) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      ║ Tags: Open (Sanctuary)

After quite the journey, the royal blooded dragoness had finally located the sanctuary she had been searching for high and low. “Finally…” the female muttered as her white and gold wings cut through the cool air. Gliding up along the edge of the cliff, the jeweled dragoness pushed forward, she was nearly to the top… hopefully the child would be here that way she could ‘kill two birds with one stone’ so to speak. However, she couldn’t feel the mental connection, at least not as strongly as she could in the past… it was almost as if it was split up, which didn’t make since… maybe there was another? Or maybe she had offspring? There were to many questions that needed to be answered. Shaking the thoughts away, the older female dragon continued, ignoring the storm that took siege of her mind.. Reaching the top, the white and gold dragon swooped down into the cavern. Her large wings slowly lowered herself gently down onto the stone ground. Eyes, she could feel the eyes of the other dragons on her, it would be silly to think they wouldn’t be, she was a royal blood… It was impossible for one to not want to follow those who carried the blood of an alpha. “Don’t worry… I have no intention of staying long… Where is your Alpha?” her voice was warm yet barred the tone of a well-respected leader, stern, yet understanding.

Zephyrus Void

║ Tags: Orpheus, Rajani, Cazram, (Eggs, Akatosh)

It didn’t take very long before someone made a move. Very briefly there was a feminine voice, then the familiar sound of a blade whistling through the air, caused Zephyrus to quickly start in towards the house. Silently, the older man crept to the side of the building, or well, what was the side of it… The roof on this side was at an angle from the earth, unlike the opposite side. Getting against the moss-covered man-made creation, Zephyrus continued to sneak towards the back of the building. He wouldn’t act until absolutely necessary. The sound of blades clanking, a bit of a struggle, and a plea, it all happened so quickly. To the man’s surprise, the woman didn’t seem to be breaking much of a sweat. Her breathing was distinctly different from the lad that was barely staying alive. About to step in, Zephyrus was ready to run the brunette through however, the two shot from the cabin, neither seem to have noticed him in the heated chase. The black curly haired man watched as the raven-haired lass shifted into a magnificent feather crested dragoness, her black feathers had a purple sheen to them as did the small snake-like scales against her skin beneath them, not to mention her deep purple dragonic hues. So this was the creation between a jeweled and a feather crested dragon, her eyes were unique, pale icy blue as a human yet purple as a dragoness. He was sure this child had more secrets yet to be discovered… Giving more of a reason for him to speak with her.

Jilaiya

Dragon Age (wip) Female Crush: None (Likes all men) Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open Drake, Morsa

Coming to a slight bend in the path, Jilaiya silently continued to follow the long tunnel of dens. Of course, the female wasn’t expecting what stood on the other side of this gentle curve. A male dragon, red as hot embers and as tasty looking as any male could be… maybe even tastier looking at his build. Pushing her indecent thoughts aside for the time being. Jilaiya gave him a good look over with her eyes as a sweet yet mysterious look slid over her dragonic lips. My did this on have interest, his eyes hardly left her hide. Glancing off to the side, the dragoness didn’t want to seem desperate… she had to play her card right! Some males liked the desperate ones, others didn’t. some liked flirty girls others like the hard to get ones… so how was this one going to be? Returning her gaze to the red scaly beast, she notice how he was quick to leave the female he was already attending. Was he a player as well? Oh, that would not do… she couldn’t handle being played, she was always the player, of course, never the playee. Looking off to the side once more, as if examining a potential den, Jilaiya wanted to make it seem as though she was simply browsing not checking him out.

While her eyes were locked on an empty den, sporting dust, and old scales from the previous owner, quite gross really.. The lesser fire dragon had quickly swept in, nearly startling the dragoness. What came next was not what she was expecting, that boy’s mouth ran a mile a minute, she could hardly keep up. “Oh goodness, slow down, I can hardly keep up.” She told him gently with a soft giggle, this male seemed like he would need a gentle-ish yet fun female at his side, and acting was a strong suit of hers, “No no, there’s no need to apologize, who wouldn’t get excited over a new face? Dragons are disappearing more and more. It’s always nice to see those who’ve been able to make it to such a wonderful Sanctuary. I could never hate such a kind individual, where I came from it was a free for all. It will be quite nice to have others by myside who care for my wellbeing.” Keeping her sweet expressions and golden eyes on Drake, her sweet act was almost too much for her to bare and she knew if Orpheus or Abaddon or any of the other assassins seen her acting this roll they’d laugh up a storm for decades… good thing neither of them where here. Maybe she could... have a little fun while on the job. “Oh, well if you don’t mind, I would love to tag along!” Giving him a warm smile the dragoness walked up alongside him, “My names Jilaiya, by the way…” She informed him, her silky smooth voice roll against the stone walls as she spoke. Walking along side the male back to the female ahead of them, her wing slightly brushed the males side, she hopped it was gave him some inner warmth, if only he wasn’t red she’d be able to see his scaly cheeks blush.

Nymira Paragon

Fire Dragon 29 Female Crush: x
      Mate: x Young:x

Nymira’s eyes watched as the mans nose crinkled up and his brow furrowed with his introduction, his name was Krogoth. Quite a fitting name for a saber, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Krogoth Steele.” She greeted him with a grin, what a day it had been who would have guessed she’d stumble upon a Saber. Chuckling at his statements Nymira nodded her head as she flipped her spear back over her back, careful not to hit her company. “I’d have to say the same… I haven’t seen a Saber, in well quite some time.” She told him as she crossed her arms over her chest once more. “I left the paragon’s… lets just say there was a miss understanding.” She told him as she scratched her arm a little, “Which, has resulted in a bit of travel time for yours truly.” She told him, clearly she wasn’t worried about what ever had got her hind end kicked out of the nest. “However, you’re not wrong… Most paragons are rather stuck up individuals, it’s sad they’re missing out on quite the adventure.” She told him, yet again her face had a smirk a crossed it “And you? What are you doing out here?”

Back to top Go down
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 1:34 pm

Burkhardt
The large wolf sniffed the air and began walking on all fours, trying desperately to sniff out his prey. The girl. He needed her, more than anything. The red haze in his bloodshot eyes burned, foam bubbled at the corners of his mouth, his ears hung, unable to hold themselves up. A purple most formed in the trees and caused Burkhardt to cower in the bushes. "Mistress... I'll find her mistress." He whined loudly, a gentle hand reached out and stroked the wolfs head. "You better, my little one. You know what happens if you dont." She said and Burkhardt watched as all his fur rippled and began to rip itself out, his skin melting away. He howled in agony and fear, scratching his exposed bloody flesh, and in a split second, he opened his eyes and it was all gone. His fur still intact, his body unharmed. He shook his head and took off into the woods.

Rathian
He paused and looked at her. "How..." he looked around before grabbing the elf, pinning her back against a tree with his arms on either side of her. Holding her prisoner between a tree and his own body. "How do you know about that? Who told you? If you touch me or my mother..." his voice faded from a whisper to silence as he stared hard at her, his eyes now blood red and full of fire. Smoke billowed out of his nose and mouth as he talked and the air around him got thick and warm. He inched slightly closer, his body a mere inches from hers as he studied her face. Was she excited? Anxious? Afraid? He didnt understand what she wanted from him or his mother. Whatever it was, he needed to protect his mother at all costs. Even his life.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 4:54 pm

Aya Nightwing

║ Tags: Rathian

For a moment, the burly figure before her stood still, as if he was in shock. Looking at him with her sweet enthusiastic expression, she realized he wasn’t going to take her question lightly, or welly for that matter. As his eyes left her, she watched him examine the forest around them, “How wh-“ Suddenly Rathian’s large hands had taken hold of the small elf’s shoulders before roughly pinning her against a nearby tree. This shook the woman, a soft yelp had left her lips as she looked up at him with wide eyes. He’d caused slight tears to form at the corners of her eyes yet, the elven woman shook them away. She wouldn’t let him scare her, “No- no body!” She told him quickly, she was sure to keep her volume down. “Your eyes, they change colors from time to time, like now, they are quite red… and you didn’t have an axe earlier… not to mention the meat was cooked moments after you butchered the deer.” She quickly rattled off a few things that had taken place in the last few hours of her being here. “Rathian! I would never hurt you or your mother! I love dragons! Why would I hurt something that I strive to protect?!” She told him, though she was stressing her point, Aya made sure to keep her voice down. “Ria, my daughter she’s not human either, she has dragon blood in her veins.” She told him softly.

Back to top Go down
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 5:02 pm

Rathian
The large Male dropped his hands, though he didnt move his body. "So it's obvious then... I'm sorry, I just... I really need to protect my mother. I started changing when I was 12." He answered softly, looking down at the woman. His eyes seemed to flicker for a moment but stayed their passionate red color. Slight black slights only marking his pupils. "I'm the only dragon in my family, at least, I think so. I slaughtered my father before i found out what he was so I'm not sure." He huffed and looked through the elf's eyes for information. What was she thinking. He put up his hand, his fingers had a slight webbing, marking a wing like appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 7:36 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

With her description of her daily routine being 'slaying prey, causing bonfires, and doing other various activates of chaos', the Alpha male looked at her skeptically for a moment. That second, he wasn't so sure if he could trust the things she was doing, incase it backfired and got her and the Sanctuary put in peril. However, Dark eased up as she continued to explain. All the meanwhile, he reminded himself that it was in her personality to exaggerate and tease and that he had nothing to worry about. If it was an issue, then he would find out one way or another. "As long as you are careful." He advised gently. However, there was a deep look in his eye when Mithyra had said, "you would not believe the amount of insane things you can see when you tread far enough." Memories of distant lands coursed through his mind, amidst the Great Forests of Kïsarae where the elves made their home. He recalled the blue bioluminescent light that lived and breathed in a secret location he ventured long ago. He could almost hear his mentor's words as she brought him to the water's edge. Her voice was as crisp as the memory. “These places are exceptional beyond all imagination, darkness..." She had whispered. A soft smile came to his lips while he thought of this. Dark listened to the emerald female speak but he also kept these places in the back of his mind. It brought him comfort. And when she had finished, he chuckled to her tale about the berries she had eaten. 'Ancients, how has this woman not died yet?' He thought to himself with the soft shake of his head. "I trust you have at least learned not to forage for that particular berry, Mithyra." He teased. The black dragon's head traveled from her enthusiastic face to the other dragons for a moment. But at her question, Dark Shadow lifted his brow. She said, "I was almost expecting to see you adorned in the skins of your enemies.” The interest slowly waned from his face while she laughed at her little comment. Then a dash of confusion hit him and he wondered what she meant by this. She didn't know what a sundown dragon was, did she? No, of course not. He felt silly by the idea and brushed the thought away with a firm dip of his head. "I have been busy examining ancient elven texts in my free time, when I find the opportunity to, but most of my day is occupied with members, such as yourself, with many questions." He chuckled, smiling at her. "I handle the issues of borders and I listen to Lucifer give out information about our current status." Dark Shadow stared ahead for a moment and walked. As a pit of silence fell between the two of them, he flicked his eye back at the emerald dragoness. He cleared his throat."Lucifer is the name of my most recent Beta. I don't speak with the devil about the Sanctuary's status." He clarified with a dry joke. Then he glanced away. "It's always quite busy."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Krogoth Steele
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Saber Plains Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Loner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Nymira (Village)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 62054e73ffffd1287a89c70a7cfd941fXXXMain Thread WWR III - Page 6 Bf9586d87565342b7a8550c6a889c412

Watching the cheeky woman draw her fingers through her long hair before flipping it to one side, Krogoth exhaled heavily. He looked away. That confident attitude was a bit draining, at least when Paragons were doing it, but at least she seemed like a decent person. At least for now. Nymira then mentioned about not having seen a saber for quite some time. Then she claimed that she had left her tribe a while ago and blamed it on a misunderstanding. Well, he didn't know that was possible. He didn't know the social structure of the Paragons but evidently she had ruffled some feathers so to speak. That was something he hadn't heard of, often anyway. However, he listened and his respect for her grew when she agreed with him about Paragons being stuck-up, followed by asking what he was doing there. That was a fair question. He took one long look around the village and the people. "Just passing through honestly, I normally find myself doing that anyway." He muttered in response. Feeling the dryness in his throat, the man folded his arms and passed a dry look over his shoulder. "I wander from town to town, tastin' all the ale around the world." He teased. Krogoth felt a darkness linger at his words, causing his chuckle and his smile to die within seconds. "I'm a bit of a traveler, if you want the short answer." He said. "How long have you been on the road, if you don't mind me askin'?"

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Morsa; Jilaiya (Sanctuary)

The male tilted his head to one side at her responses, not expecting such a friendly individual to come from such mysterious, golden eyes. But as he smirked to the one side of his maw, he showed his appreciation to her small little compliments and the fact that she wasn't so put off by his talking. That was a good sign. He was quite the social butterfly at times and it would make things less awkward if she was okay with it. The dragoness said, "it’s always nice to see those who’ve been able to make it to such a wonderful Sanctuary. I could never hate such a kind individual, where I came from it was a free for all. It will be quite nice to have others by myside who care for my wellbeing.” And he beamed at her words. "Ayye, preach it girl. That's why I love this job so much, I couldn't imagine doing anything else to be honest. I was practically born for it!" Drake teased with a wink. Then he arched his neck back friskly as a gesture for her to tag along when she agreed to it. The more the merrier! His striped tailed whisked behind him while he pivoted on his feet, now walking back in the direction of the cave and Morsa. Though his eyes couldn't help but land on this new female. She was so tough looking. As a matter of fact, she kind of reminded him of Rajani but...much prettier. Not that Rajani wasn't pretty, he just thought this girl was drop dead gorgeous. She gave him her name. Drake let it soak in for a second. "Jilaiya..." He murmured sweetly. Then he lifted up his head and repeated the name on his lips before glancing back at her. "I like that." He replied sincerely. But as they walked up to the cave entrance, Drake was sure he felt Jilaiya brush her wing against his scales for fleeting a moment. It didn't seem like it was an accident either. However, he refused to look at her or make any changes to face other than biting down on his bottom lip. He seemed chill and laid back but his lip was aching. Then his head fired over a hundred thoughts at once. He scowled at himself. 'Keep it together man! BE COOL! Just be cool and just nod to her!' He tried to look at Jilaiya and nod but he decided against it. 'Oh come on, you can't even look at her! What's wrong with you, man?! Just keep walking then and don't be an idiot. Don't be an idiot!' "I'm glad to have met you, I don't meet many girls." 'WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?' He brushed off his comment and chuckled as if it was playful banter. "Anyway, this is the west side of the Sanctuary. If you're looking for a den, this is the first place you should check." He informed. The dragon then smiled as he passed a look to Morsa. "Speaking of which, you ready to move on Morsa or does this place seem to speak to ya?" He asked, perking his head up in a sweet manner.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Akitoshi Kage
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Akatosh
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Cazram; Eggs -Zephyrus; Orpheus; Rajani- (Forest)

There seemed to be skirmish within the cabin. He could hear the exchange of blades and daggers, and from it, he could deduce that at least one of these individuals were well-trained. Akatosh reached behind his back, silently sliding his longsword out from it sheath and he held it loosely in his fingers. Pressing the blade near to his chest, the blind man honed in on the person he had been following. He was currently stalking around the perimeter of the building. Overall, Akatosh knew it would have been pointless to charge in demanding to know what was happening, as only a fool would do so. No, he had experience on his side and either he would interrogate them after the fight or find some other way to intervene - if he needed to. If not, he would leave. But again, he was driven by his gut to follow them here, if it lead anywhere. His gut was usually right so he had listened to it. Passing his clouded eyes onto the left side, the man gradually dipped his head and slowly narrowed his eyes as he caught the sound of another person lingering closer to his location. Whoever this was, the individual was either afraid or worked up over something. He had caught the smell of sweat, the pheromones in the air, and the faint pitter patter of his heart. This person was also alone and an ideal target. He decided he would start there.

As silent as a thief in the night, Akatosh had slipped into the trees and come upon the man in the grass, watching the ruckus in the distance. The blind man hadn't made himself known until he lightly tapped his longsword between the individual's shoulder blades. When he had done this, he placed a finger delicately over his lips. He didn't appear threatening in the slightest. "Sh, be very still. He whispered gingerly, being able to feel the pulsing of the man's heart through the weapon. "I only have questions, I promise, it will be brief." Somewhat feeling distracted suddenly, he turned his head away to listen again. Pulling only a hair length away, Akatosh removed his blade off of the man and drifted it down. They were not alone. He sensed the essence of life and smelt dragon on this man. "Why do you possesses these dragon eggs?" If they were smuggled or stolen, he was determined to fix that mistake by force.
Back to top Go down
Bubbline.

Bubbline.

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 8:00 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 F2f682a03e72bc8c24363052471e13c4

Quote :
⧫Male⧫Straight⧫25.5⧫Elf⧫

⧫Crush:None⧫Tags: Riya⧫

Kolvar was usually a very confident and flirtatious man when it came to women, and even he knew that women would be the death of him. Varos kept in the back of his mind, which he knew what would happen when he found out he was a father. That he wouldn't let it go until he felt as if he was apart of his life in some way. His attention snapped back to Riya and gave her a meek smile before gesturing for her to walk ahead of him first as women always went first around him for everything. When she started to move forward, Kolvar moved his rigid body hanging back a little to leave a little between them. He placed his hands behind his back, cradling his hands into one another. He angled his head towards the ground letting his hair fall over his shoulders as it had fallen down while racing away from his problem on Brannon. He regretted to his core but he had no place for a child in his life in this point in time and he knew that. He let out a deep and silent heavy sigh knowing it was most likely for the best. After a little time of walking and a silence being over them he speaks up asking What exactly is this place? It is very nice if this is your house, I wish I could live in something like this. It's not the case though and I can't really complain as I have everything I need over there." He rambled to himself as something caught his attention. Kolvar abruptly stopped following Riya. He snapped his head up to view into the forest. He could make out faint cries of what it seemed to be.. a crying child? He could faintly hear howling from a child in the distance like it was in pain or lost. "Do you hear that," He said to Riya thinking maybe she would hear it and he didn't think he was going insane.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 4f1eec0b3bacd8ae9ac1a1a74717d340

Quote :
☾Female☾Lesbian☾22☾Human☾

☾Crush:N/A☾Tags: Alanis ☾

Ryn followed behind Alanis as she led the way to her home. Ryn was quite moved by this strangers kindness but she was a bit embarrassed that she had to meet her dressed like that. Diddley had burned everything of hers even her clothes leaving her nothing but what she wore on her back. "I'm sorry you had to meet me in this clothing, I'm quite embarrassed actually. Everything I had was burned by Diddley. I have some earnings I got from tonight waitressing. Is there anywhere open to get some type of clothing? She would really like to get a better wardrobe so that she could get a better job.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 D441fe09a09cea466e0370946e79d80c

Quote :
※Female※Bisexual※23.5※Dragon※

※Crush:N/A※Tags:Drake※

Morsa breezed around the den checking it out. The den itself definitely needed cleaning out but it was small and quaint but not exactly what she was looking for. When she turned around to speak to Drake he had already hurriedly mentioned he had something to do and he zoomed off. When she turned her attention was immediately brought to the jaw dropping beauty of a female dragon. Even she was dazzled by the female, Morsa gave her a slight smile with interest displaying from all over her body and eyes. While she is into men, she also loves her a fae to love on. Morsa made her way towards the two in time to meet them and spoke in a soft voice, "Drake seems as if you've found a new friend. My name is Morsa. It's nice to meet you," she purred at the female dragon. Morsa was much smaller than her but she figured maybe she had a lot going for her rather than just her size. Her breed were small for a reason and that was for speed and the ability to quickly attack and end any opponent who dared to challenge her.

(Icarus will show eventually. Just don't know what to do with him.)

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 11:59 pm

Quote :
♠️️ Crush ~ Rajani ♠️️ Tags ~ Rajani ♠️️ Location ~ Wilderness ♠️️

It was a bit awkward waiting for the woman to return, sitting in silence without any indication that she was going to return anytime soon. If the clanging of steel gave him any indication. The sound was concerning enough, and he shifted on his feet, more worried about the eggs than anything. Would they be safe if this was to be their life? He managed a look at them. They certainly looked peaceful. Then again, he wasn't really sure what he was supposed to be looking for. He lifted the egg he held to his ear canal, yet heard nothing. Not one scratch, peep, or shift. A puff of smoke escaped his nostrils, bits of the ash sparkling in the dim light now in the forest, a touch of magic. Were the dragonlings even alive? What if they died in his care, and Rajani blamed him? Well, he'd certainly blame himself. He had no clue of what to do with them. At least, until his traveling companion burst from the house and began to bolt, shifting as she did so. What was going on? His instincts flared to him, and before he could pull back, he sent a fog of smoke in her direction, darkening the forest much deeper than it was before. It poured from his maw until the adrenaline began to wear out, his heart pounding with the flare. She was a trained killer, she knew what she was doing. He didn't doubt that she could take care of herself. But the sight of her fleeing had sent a flash of worry skittering through his scales, leaving a phantom flutter of it behind as he shifted back into his human form. The cover of darkness would aid him, for now. Better than being a big red target in the middle of a lush, green forest. Cazram had to take some deep breaths, but he stepped forward and picked up the egg that Rajani had left in the grass. Same as the other - unmoving, and still. He would have pouted if he were not in the middle of a confusing dilemma. Nonetheless, he made his way back to the first offspring, adjusting himself until he stood there. In the middle of the trees, in the dark, with two eggs that did not belong to him in the slightest. This just became a much more confusing day. What was he even going to do? Go after Rajani? That would have been the smart choice, but he was not taking any risks. This was the only place he knew at this moment in time, and besides, she had told him to stay still. He should have been relieved. But the feeling of a blade at his flesh made him go deadly still, a chill creeping down his spine. A whispering voice made way to him through the smoke, and it was all he could go to not bolt after the dragoness once and for all. How could he shift so quickly, and keep her children protected? He decided to be still, swallowing the stammer in his voice he could feel at the back of his throat. "It is...It is none of your concern," he spat out, holding the eggs so tightly to his chest that he could hardly breathe. He made a move to turn, but then decided to stand still at last moment, sucking in a silent breath. Better to be cut to ribbons from behind than risk the livelihood of the lives he protected against him.

Quote :
♣️ Female ♣️ Undefined ♣️ Blue Flame Eastern Cove ♣️ Regular ♣️
♣️ Crush ~ X ♣️ Tags ~ Dark ♣️ Location ~ Sanctuary ♣️

'As long as you're careful', the Alpha warned. Had she any less manners, she would have outright scoffed at it, but she supposed that he had the right to say so. Recklessness would come to bite her in the end, yet it was nice to know that he at least cared enough to warn her. It brought yet another smile to her face as they walked side by side. His comment of the berries did cause a giggle to rise from her, rolling her eyes dramatically. "As much as I would love to say that is true, it has come to my attention that those berries love to camouflage with the darkness. You really never know what you're getting into until you bite into it and suddenly you are prancing with nymphs and singing lullabies with a centaur. They do work wonders as a dye, however, very fashionable. Though...I'm pretty certain they wouldn't show up on you." She couldn't reign the smirk that spread across her face like her own wildfire. Just imagining him trying to put some design on his face with the teensy berries was enough to make her want to see him do it, if only to show the others how amusing she found it. Maybe one of these days, to cheer everyone up on a slow day. The alpha quickly changed his subject to the texts he was studying, and Mithyria was only slightly disappointed, if only because she wanted to see what he would do if she actually suggested the idea. But, she had to give him credit. He did answer her question. A raised brow came from her at the mention of Lucifer, and she glanced around to notice him, but did not see him in the crowd. She supposed that was a good thing. What types of things would the devil himself speak of the Sanctuary? Perhaps she didn't want to know, if even Dark wouldn't dain to speak of the topic with him. Her emerald head dipped in acknowledgment. "I'm sure the devil is busy running his own hellhole, no wonder you don't bother." She huffed with amusement. "Then again, I suppose anyone like you will always have their hands full." She paused, thinking about those elven texts he mentioned. They captured her interest, just a tad. "What types of things have you been finding in the texts? Spells to rid of Lucifer, once and for all? Or perhaps an ancient love story of the pauper and the princess? Or the magnificent prophecies of a dark god dragon coming to save the dragon species at its core?"

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 O12gtCj
Quote :
♦ Female ♦ Straight ♦ Human ♦
♦ Crush~X ♦ Tags~Amrynn ♦ Location~Village ♦

Alanis couldn't contain her surprise at what the woman stated next. She would have expected anything but apologies about her attire. It brought her up in respect, in her eyes, even if it was just the slightest. She turned her head to look at Ryn, the smile hovering back on her face as he figured out the right things to say. "Spending your last wages on a wardrobe? I would consider that a poor decision," she said softly. "Let us see if I have anything you can wear in the meantime. You need to be settled first and foremost, as I believe that's more important than anything else. If nothing fits, then I can find a cloak and extra coins. I don't want to see you wandering the streets without your feet firmly on the ground." As much as the last section was more about both of their dignities than anything, she supposed it was still an honest word from her. Nobody deserved to be left out simply because of how they looked. And if Ryn could improve her clothing choices, then maybe she could find a much better job than what she was doing beforehand. "You need my resources more than I do, so I would prefer that you are taken care of before you even think about reentering into this crazy world we live in. Especially the woods," she said in a light tease. It would be interesting, having a roommate after so long of living in solitude. Even if this was completely unexpected for today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: