HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role-play Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Role-play Rules Empty
PostSubject: Role-play Rules   Role-play Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:42 pm

Role-play Rules 84b763645c3fe85cd35b3d5f59b68901

1| Abide by the general rules.

2| No magic, spells, ext. without my consent.

3| Cussing of all sorts is permitted.

4| No text talk and have at least four full and detailed sentences per post

5| If you have any questions about lore, please pm me. I won't bite!

6| Code Word: Bye Bye CS

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Role-play Rules C5f524d519a04fdfef62c6ae02923812

Can dragons/humans/elves be mates and have kids since the dragons are technically  humans and elves are too?

⤑ YES. All three can be mates and have children. However, if one is a dragon, the dragon has to be in human form to mate since dragons can  'become' human (anatomy wise). It is possible. Half breed dragon kids are usually ordinary people, but they can be dragons. It is uncommon.
    ⤑ PLEASE NOTE dragon hybrids will meet an untimely death. It is extremely rare not to. (pm me if you want to learn more) If the mother is a dragon, it is common for her to deliver twins/triplets. If the father is a dragon - you get one child. Elves have one kid with humans, it works like that. No special cases with elf hybrids.
    ⤑ (WARNING) If a dragon is a high rank, by ancient law, he/she is not allowed to reproduce or be married with anyone other than another dragon.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Role-play Rules 4b2593b467bd0c24a42f54f30f68dfce

⤑ Kingdom rules are usually up there for a reason, if they are not Ancient or Unbreakable, then the current ruler created them. If rulers change, they can chose to add/remove/or alter the rules for their people however they want.
    ⤑ Ancient rules are very old rules everyone has followed for thousands of years, but those can also be broken. It's harder to win out of breaking these rules, but feel free to try anyway!
    ⤑ Unbreakable rules - still breakable. It just means the rule has been in place for a reason, you can break it, it but something bad will happen if you do.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Role-play Rules 13f3bff9f8c835a95e7ee8006e2dbfd7

⤑ Dragons live sixtimes as long as an average person. Typically up to 600 years.
    ⤑ Elves live twotimes as long as an average person, which is until 200.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com

Role-play Rules
Page 1 of 1