Animals Within

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Animals Within - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Theodemar raised a brow with surprise at her sudden words, before he recoiled at her bite. What in heavens name...he scowled and held her gently by the scruff of her neck with his large fingers. “Take you seriously? I’m offering you a chance of freedom and suddenly you’re so mad that I’m in a good mood.” He huffed, but smiled a bit as he calmed. “I could always take one of those wooden boxes and nail you into it. I would be careful. If you can’t shift, I can make sure you never get back to Lythedh.” Standing up with a grunt, he shoved her back into his pouch and let out a long, exasperated sigh. “I’ll gather you the materials, and tonight I’ll dump you somewhere...not sure where, but I’ll find a place that is perfect for a little rodent like you. I don’t want to hurt you, but you need to stop being so pissy if you want to end up alive.”

Keep thinking that way? He would have expected the subtle threat to annoy him, but rather...he loved her fight. It was something he knew would greatly improve his Estate interiors, and various other interiors as well. Nobody was so confident as to toy with his own words. Continuing to follow beside her and take in what she offered, he was intrigued once more by her upbringing. It sounded like perfection, a land where those that did not succeed would not live on to spread their worthless genes. This made her his perfect candidate. He was rather annoyed at his guards though, and her offer was amusing. “Kill off one of my own? They betrayed my trust the other day, I wouldn’t mind you taking one on as a final test. I will choose your opponent, and tomorrow, I hope to see blood splattered on my wooden floors.” He smirked at the image, her standing over a body with blood coating her front. His heart thudded loudly in his chest at the sheer impression he would be getting from her if it became reality. He was going to comment, yet she once again knocked him out of his own head with the sudden flash of pain in his ear. It turned quickly into adrenaline though, and he finally allowed his chuckle to escape his maw, his teeth gleaming. “No, I did not. But I wanted to see if you would persevere. And so you did. I’m pleased, Persefoni.”

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Wed May 30, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross: Tags: Ameya

He plucked out a few blades of grass from the underbrush when his ear detected sounds approaching feet. The red deer lifted his head immedineatly as his eyes fell amidst the forest. Hearing the noise, he brought his hoof back in an alerted stare. Someone just crossed the river. The smell of human and deer blood was picked up in the wind. It was never a good sign. With both ears leaning in, he picked up the sounds of shuffling in the grass not too far off and when the stranger came around the tree line, Atticus had seen the woman before she had seen him. The second she did, the deer had retreated back into the forest without a sound. He was exceptionally light on his feet and he disappeared like a ghost. Afterward, his eyes fell fast on her and what seemed to be a fawn amidst her hands. Upon inspecting the scene in the cover of the thickets, he felt enough courage to shift into his human form and walk out from the other side to wrap around in her direction. He did not want to give any indication that he was a stag, incase she were a predator. If she had seen him in his true form it was only for a second. But as he came around, he spoke out and walked up to her somewhat quickly. "Hey, are you alright? His eyes inspected the fawn in her fingers and relief hit his chest. The boy seemed to be her friend. Thank heavens. She was a deer. "What happened? You both look exhausted...did anyone follow you?"

Tags: Theo wrote:
Yes, he was correct. That good mood put her in an awful attitude. Was he forgetting everything? It would be a damn shame! Not to mention, his form of freedom was a very different definition than her form. "Freedom? I was kept in a coin purse through the entire day!" That smile of his didn't help his case whatsoever and the sugar glider recoiled in the sight of it. "Please, nail me to a wooden board. I'd rather die than be dragged along as a keychain you take out for fun." She would have lashed out at him again if it weren't for his mentioning of 'dumping her somewhere' and finally! It was about time. She didn't know if she could travel back to the Estate, but the wild was sure better than here either way.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Quote :
Ameya White : Tags: Atticus

Gone, the red deer took off and left her without a word. "No, please come back." She let out a soft call, the look of defeat dance around on her face. The first deer she'd seen in some time now had just taken off. But, she didn't blame him, she could have been that Panther or any other predator... it was only natural to run. Letting out a soft sigh and rubbing her eyes free of the welling tears, the wavy-haired doe took a deep breath and swallowed hard, "Fine, I know as well as any deer you run straight home when something scares you." She muttered as she reclaimed her determination. "Akin, we'll get help soon enough." She whispered softly as she gently rubbed the fawns head. Limping forward, the white-tailed deer paused. She felt eyes on her, but where were they? Glancing around the girl was quick to look for any predators, there was no way she could outrun anything right now... not with a sick fawn in her arms and an injured leg. After turning to look in the opposite direction, the doe's eyes fell on a man walking towards her at a somewhat quickened pace. Instantly, Ameya began stepping backward away from him in case he was a predator however that worry was instantly extinguished when the man spoke. A sigh of relief left her lips and hope filled her eyes, "We... We were attacked by a Panther." She informed him as she held on to her brother tightly. "She d-didn't follow us thankfully." readjusting the fawn in her arms she tried to keep from shaking. "Please, do you know where I can get medicine, my brother, he's ill" She asked with a pleading and pained look in her blue eyes. She was clearly injured and her leg was in poor shape but the doe didn't worry about herself at the moment, she was more concern for her brother.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

"Wonderful, I look forward to sinking my claws into some worthless betrayer." She purred, the thought of showering herself in one's blood again was exhilarating, "And may I keep their pelt? Wear it around like a trophy of sorts?" She questioned a glisten of excitement shined in her blue hues. "Ah, Lythedh, you've succeeded in exciting me the pure thought has my blood pumping in anticipation, well done." she praised him with a bright look in her eyes, this agreement just might become more than a fun time. "Why thank you, Lythedh, I'm not one to allow such actions to go unanswered." She informed him, "You bite me, I'll bite back." she grinned at him, "Don't except anything gentle either." She grinned before returning her gaze to the forest, however, this time her ears were focused on the tiger and not their surroundings. "How do you feel about pets of sorts, Lord Lythedh? Of course, they are of use... I wouldn't keep something around if they weren't useful to me." She decides it was time to bring up the little thing she kept around.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 3:19 pm

The elk couldn’t help but laugh softly at her protests, and he smiled down at her still, patting her while she was in the pouch. “So adamant. You won’t be there much longer, I’ll tell you that. Perhaps my Angeline has some supplies I could borrow to get you out of of my hair.” Rubbing his earlobe as he thought, he looked around the street. He had walked her home the previous night, but where was her home? It had to be somewhere, obviously, but where exactly he couldn’t be certain. At least looking would give him an excuse to see her again, if she was around. “Come on, snippy. The sooner we get this done, the sooner you’re floating down a river,” he teased, closing the top of the pouch to secure her, he began walking, gazing along the homes and tying to remember anything specific about the girl’s house.

A trophy? His teeth fully showed now, his whiskers lifting. “Why yes, my panther,” he purred to her as they walked. “It would please me exceptionally if you wore your prize. Especially in your other form. I give great favor to those that show what they can really do.” Flicking her flank with the tip of his tail, he held his head just a bit higher in pride. What a spectacular cat he managed to wrangle. “That includes your strength. I am not expecting gentle, nor do I want it. Weakness is cowardess, something I will weed out in my lineage.” The silent pause allowed him time to think once more, plan. His guards would no doubt be shocked by the brutal murder of one of their own, but it gave him great pleasure to imagine their faces. They would never betray him again, a perfect way to prevent treason. His sugar glider would need to wait, but he would conjure a punishment for her as well. A week without food? The thing wouldn’t last. As much as he wanted to see her get what she deserved, he didn’t want her dead. Speaking of his glider, the panther spoke up again, and he nodded his head once. “I happen to have a scheming companion, or used to. Little rat hasn’t been found since it was rumored she lit my kitchen on fire...however, she still belongs to me. I tolerate pets within my abode, now yours as well, but they will never be eligible to shift in my presence, unless requested. I am also not afraid to kill at a moments notice.” He made sure to enunciate his words clearly with his last sentence, but was gentler with his next. “However, I don’t believe that will be a problem, with your bloodlust as well. It will come in great use at my Estate.” His lips folded over his sharp whites, but left a content look on his face.

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Wed May 30, 2018 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Quote :

Her long wavy brown hair was caught in the light and sparkled like gold as she turned to face him, shaken and worn from the long trek just to arrive. He examined the state of the fawn next. He set his hand briefly on his head to feel the temperature. Hearing what she had to say, he was relieved to hear the predator hadn't followed. A panther no less. She was lucky they escaped, big cats like them were incredibly swift killers. It was difficult to escape their sights. He removed his hand with a firm nod. "I can help, don't worry. There is a village someway down and we can give you both the help you need." Atticus knew the girl was wounded and they needed aid as quick as possible. It was fortunate he didn't seem to need to attend to the wounds at that moment. He sighed."Here..." He muttered as he shifted into his red stag shape. He bent down his front legs so she could swing onto him. Any other deer would not be able to do this but because of his large breed he could suggest it. "Climb on. I will take you there quicker." The red stag told. He could tell the woman was in no condition to run on her own and the fawn was fading.

Again, he kept bouncing back to his ignorant and selfish ways. How dare he. Plus, at any more sweetness about 'his Angeline' and she would have diabetes; Theo was completely unaware. Or maybe he was aware. Perhaps that was it. At this point, maybe he enjoyed seeing her so fluffed up and angry. "Yes, please hurry it up then or better yet, set me down on a tree and I'll scamper away right now." Before the big loaf had any time to consider her offer, she was slipped right back into his pocket. The stuffy and uncomfortable pouch. Funnily enough, one would think a sugar glider would be more comfortable in a pouch due to their nature but she had no interest. But that was never the life for her. Darkness slipped down as she slid on the gold with a growl. Her silver tail curled around her body as she reached the bottom. Then she stared at the leather walls with some interest. "Hmm..." She murmured with a gradually growing grin. Her beady eyes flicked back up to the top.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:53 pm

Quote :

"Thank you." the doe smiled warmly at the young man though that smile didn't last long. Standing still was causing her wound to throb, making it difficult to fully express her gratitude. It was wonderful news to hear that there was a village, they could finally get the help the two of them needed. About that time the red deer before her began to speak again, shifting into his extraordinary stag self, Ameya watched as he knelt down to allow her the ability to get on his back. He stated it would be quicker for her to ride. At first, the doe felt the subtle urge to protest but there was no time, Akin was fading. Stumbling towards him, the young woman carefully leaned down to his back and lifted her leg over the stag. Using one hand to hold on and the other to keep her brother against her chest. This situation would have caused the girl to burn red but this was no time to be embarrassed nor mesmerized by the stag and his strength. She made sure to be gentle when mounting the fellow deer, as well as with her grip. She knew how it felt to have fur pulled, though a stag was tougher it still had to be uncomfortable. "I'm ready.. when you are," she informed him, her voice sounded painful. The sudden pressure on her thigh where the swollen wound was located was intensifying the pain but she knew it wouldn't be for long, she would hold strong. It wasn't long before Akin's coughs started in again, the wheezing in his chest was worse than before. It was also clear that his temperature had gone up a few degrees. The possibility of losing her brother was becoming so much more apparent then she'd ever would want to imagine.

Quote :
Persefoni Black : Tags: Lythedh

"Perfect, it can be the first pelt to my new collection." She chimed with delight as they walked along, "Oh well, of course, Lord Lythedh. Wearing a pelt in this form is rather difficult unless tailored for such a figure." she purred as she inched in close to the tiger's side, at that moment she felt his tail tap her flank causing a shift to run the length of her body. Something about this beastly cat had a way of giving her such intense chills, not in a bad way either. "Well that's obvious, who would want a weak link with their name tied to it, certainly not I." the pure thought of such a thing cause the feline to wrinkle her nose in discontent. "My, she sounds like quite a troublemaker, but she must be quite useful to forgive after committing such a case of destruction to your estate." Persefoni raised a brow at the tiger, she would have assumed no such wreckage of his estate would be let off so lightly. "Anyhow, I am glad you have no qualms with a useful pet. I would hate to have to get rid of my little catch, he's been so very useful to me." She smiled, pleased with the male's response. "And you mustn't worry about that, Pandareos will never shift before you unless ordered. That is if he wants his hide to stay attached to his back." She reassured the large male beside her as a grin revealed her own pearl white teeth. "Mhm, you know me so well already." her pleased grin widened slightly, "Pandareos is a red-tailed fox, he's quite the trickster but he has a talent for spying and collection information that I desire. He's also rather useful in leading prey to their doom." The panther snickered at the memories
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 10:18 pm

Theodemar rolled his eyes gently at her comment, though was more amused by it than anything. She certainly was feeling picky today, but getting her out of his hair would allow him to focus on much more rewarding relationships. "I would, but I know your tendancies, fluffy-tail," he spoke down to her as he walked, wondering if he should approach anyone on the brocket deer's whereabouts. He'd need to know for the future anyways, learn where he could surprise her. It brought a cheerful pinkness to his cheeks, and he walked with his back just a little bit straighter and his chin an inch higher. "Be patient just a few hours longer, and you'll never see my face again."

"A new collection? My, we are certainly getting comfortable in our new lifestyle," Lythedh rolled across his tongue, lightly using her same vocabulary. It was different, strange even, to hear how she talked compared to other females he had been involved with. Then again, she was no ordinary cat, just as he was differed from the other Lords of the council. She fit in quite well so far. His council may be pleased by the union, that is, if he even wished to call in a meeting. There was no real reason, but the snow leopard's fate would have to be decided. Letting her go off the hook entirely would put a damper on his title and the future he wished to achieve. Feeling his new companion brush her fur against his, he felt her warmth and he grinned to himself. He really did have her for himself, didn't he? Fantastic. "But tying into that lifestyle, I appreciate your views on our progeny. There will continue to be little objection if it ever comes a time to cut out the ones better left behind, and having my fellow primary asset have opinions concerning it would leave us in a very bad state of matters. Luckily, we won't have that to worry about." Blood was not a concern for either of them, after all. It was almost the opposite, a soothing factor. "Neither do we worry about my pet. Yes, she has her strong will and the brain the size of a rice grain, but she can sneak well and...persuade others for information. Staying eternally small can do that to someone like her, and I would much rather have her on my side than anyone else's. I can only imagine the damage your Pandareos and my glider would have on our enemies. Your collection will be filled to the brim." He matched her grin, noting the scent change in the air and knowing the guard's trail to where they would soon be back to his mansion. But he did not speak of it, for he was certain she would catch onto the change herself. If she was anything like she claimed, this would continue to prove her worthiness to serve beside him as Lady Persefoni of the Forest and Feron.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 11:09 am

Quote :

"Thank you." the doe smiled warmly at the young man though that smile didn't last long. Standing still was causing her wound to throb, making it difficult to fully express her gratitude. It was wonderful news to hear that there was a village, they could finally get the help the two of them needed. About that time the red deer before her began to speak again, shifting into his extraordinary stag self, Ameya watched as he knelt down to allow her the ability to get on his back. He stated it would be quicker for her to ride. At first, the doe felt the subtle urge to protest but there was no time, Akin was fading. Stumbling towards him, the young woman carefully leaned down to his back and lifted her leg over the stag. Using one hand to hold on and the other to keep her brother against her chest. This situation would have caused the girl to burn red but this was no time to be embarrassed nor mesmerized by the stag and his strength. She made sure to be gentle when mounting the fellow deer, as well as with her grip. She knew how it felt to have fur pulled, though a stag was tougher it still had to be uncomfortable. "I'm ready.. when you are," she informed him, her voice sounded painful. The sudden pressure on her thigh where the swollen wound was located was intensifying the pain but she knew it wouldn't be for long, she would hold strong. It wasn't long before Akin's coughs started in again, the wheezing in his chest was worse than before. It was also clear that his temperature had gone up a few degrees. The possibility of losing her brother was becoming so much more apparent then she'd ever would want to imagine.

Quote :

Listening to the tiger, Persefoni's ears twitched in his direction, "A new lifestyle? Hmm, I suppose it will be. And I'm never completely comfortable without my trophies decorating my chambers and my physique." She told him, a chuckle played on her lips as she listened to him speak like herself. "I suggest you leave my speech alone, love. It doesn't suit you like it does myself." A soft chuckle left her maw as she stepped a few feet ahead of him, her tail brushing his legs as she did so. "Indeed, I would quite enjoy that it would help soothe my mind of the trophies I left behind." She agreed with him a pleased look on her muzzle. At the mention of his little troublesome glider, the panther remembered how much her little fox loved to eat gliders as a bit of a treat. "It may be hard for Pandareos at first to get along with your glider, he is a fox... gliders are quite a treat to him but I'll be sure to keep him on a tight lead. He knows his life as well as the family he left behind, all hang in the balance of his success." the panther reassured the glider wouldn't get harmed upon her arrival home, where ever she may be. At that moment, the strong scent of different felines hit her snout like a ton of bricks, it was overwhelming compared to the almost scentless walk through the forest. "My, your guards at least know how to leave their scent plastered on every rock, plant, and tree," she stated as she wrinkled her nose a bit, she wasn't fond of many large cats in one area, it was overwhelming to her but this was due to being a solitary animal.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 12:09 pm

Lythedh bowed his head in a nod, wondering how many trophies she had in her previous chambers. Surely it was quite a number. What types of animals had she killed, what blood was stained in her fur? It sent a thrill through him to find out, when they were behind closed doors. He didn’t want the guards intimidated just yet, they needed to grovel first. “My chambers will be yours, and you may feel free to decorate it with your accomplishments. I have a few, but I’m sure you can show me how to really walk in pride.” His ears were now fully turned to hers, though he caught wind of some of the guards shifting in their armor from a few meters away. As his paws shuffled through the soft dirt and grass, he continued to feel his pelt touch hers every so often, and even her tail teasing the stripes on his limbs. He stayed just a step behind her, enjoying the feeling. “Oh? What a concept, you happen to have a pet that could keep mine’s mouth shut. It would certainly keep her in line, both of them really. I indeed look forward to their meeting. My glider will never mess with treason against me ever again if she knows my right paw has a deadly weapon.” Catching up to her, the scent did indeed grow stronger. They must have gone on patrols not too long ago, right on schedule. For once, he was annoyed yet still, at the fact that their timing just had to be at the moment he was walking back with one of their new commanders. “If their boyish stench is too much for you to handle,” he murmured in her ear, his whiskers brushing the edges of her fur, “You always have mine to absorb.” Smirking just a tad, he rubbed his shoulder against hers before trotting up ahead, flicking his tail with a sort of playful tease as he met with one of his guards. “I have a permanent guest entering my Estate. Allow her inside.” The armored man nodded and passed along the message, down to where the gate was, not too far from where they stood.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:27 pm

Quote :

Quote :

"My, that'll be quite a thrill. I've always been confined to my own bower." a chuckle rolled off her tongue at the memory. The was one thing she hated, being confined unable to roam and do as she pleased. Being trapped behind walls didn't exactly give her the opportunity to gut the one who had caged her either. The simple thought left a sour taste in the feline's mouth. 'He better NOT do the same...' almost allowing a growl to roll in her chest, Persefoni exhaled to calm her own burning nerves. "And why of course, my mate will not be allowed to walk without such know how." a smile pulled at her feline lips, pushing all memories of the past into the back of her brain. Flicking her ears about at the sound of metal clanking, she knew from the smell and the noise they were finally arriving. He had quite a plot of land, she'd have to investigate it later and see what all there was to see for herself. The feeling of another's pelt against her was a pleasant sensation to her, it almost had a teasing feel to it. "Indeed, Lord Lythedh, With my little fox and your little glider, we shouldn't have a worry in the world for anything to go wrong between the two or within the estate." She chimed, her white teeth peaking threw her panther maw, a subtle grin played on her lips. When Lythedh quickened his pace to meet that panther's side once more, Persefoni glanced in his direction. The tiger had come close to whisper in her ear, again he had managed to send a tingling sensation through her body. And when his whispers danced across the fringe of her fur, it was the icing on the cake so to speak. It tickled and out of reaction she nipped at him, clicking her teeth as she did so. "I'll keep your offer in mind and... take in every last bit you have to offer." She whispered the last half in his ear before he took off at almost a trot to speak to his guard. Taking note of the flirty brush of his shoulder and teasing flick of his tail, Persefoni couldn't help but smirk right back at him with a feisty look in her eyes. "My, there you go again, getting my tail in a note of excitement," she muttered to herself as she continued to stay at a walking pace. The panther carried herself in a regal manner, head held high with perfect posture for a feline. Her muscles legs ripped with each step she took, "My, your estate from here is quite, impressive indeed." She was pleased with what she was seeing so far aside from the guards, she would be happier rolling in a pool of their blood but that was a different matter entirely.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 10:12 pm

The tiger looked back at her as they walked, trailing alongside the guards as they made their way to the entrance of the mansion. He was sure to show off that he had the upper paw yet still among his staff, and some seemed to be stifled in their surprise, or horror. Whatever it was, it kept the Lord confident, and he looked to his panther with a hint of a smile. "Confined? I would never use such words here. The Lady of Feron will only inflict that upon others. Our quarters will simply be for evenings, trophies, and...other matters." His tail continued to brush her fur, but as the word mate left her maw, his teeth showed themselves again. She was adjusting quickly, and he was very pleased. His grin matched her smile for a short while, until she nipped at him and a flash of deviance went through his eyes. What a catch indeed. He was very tempted to return the favor, until he noticed his guards weren't keeping their eyes on the forest, but rather the two of them. Eyes off, boys. She will be the last thing you see, but it will be your blood on the floor. Ignoring them, as he knew they would be pointless to him soon, he paused and let himself watch Persefoni catch up to him, watching her every move. Only he was allowed, and he would take full privilege of doing so. Her muscles flowing under her fur and the look she gave with the dark pigment of her skin gave him rushes of adrenaline that hadn't been accessed in quite a while. Every step was calculated, every motion thought through. She played her role quite well, and it wasn't even official. She would fit perfectly into his Estate. Once she was by his side again, he made a show of sticking close to her side, claiming her as though to avoid any guards or staff getting the wrong idea. But it also sent chills to have her warmth radiate onto him, and he wouldn't give that up so easily. "An impressive piece of land to fit an impressive Lord," he replied in a hushed tone, not needing to do so but finding it much more exciting to see her reactions from his more intimate gestures between them. "Why have so little when you know you have so much...why have any pathetic feline when I have you to look forward to? The Estate must match the pair, after all." His lips curled into a smirk and he flicked his tail at her flank again as they walked down the stone path up to the giant mansion, which cast a long shadow now over the front of the lawn and out to the gates where they passed.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 3:16 pm

Quote :

Quote :

What the tiger had to say about her concern made a smile rise at the corners of her lips. Her freedom would continue, she didn't have to start planning anything just yet. "That's music to my ears." She purred at the thought as her eyes danced over the alarmed guards. 'My, my, it's almost like they've set their eyes on a ghost.' She thought coldly to herself as an evil smirk crept over her muzzle ' Or maybe they've just seen their lives flash before their eyes...' . Feeling the continues touch of his tail as well as recalling his flirtatious words caused the Panther's cheeks to grow warm, but she held her composure. It wasn't often a man was able to get her red-cheeked, Lythedh was definitely skilled in the trade as she was. For the moment, her eyes were glued on Lythedh and his striped pelt. His muscles were quite exceptional and of course, they had not gone unnoticed by this panther. Though, at that moment the female noticed that Lythedh's eyes were not the only ones on her. 'Oh well well, it seems these boys know a lady when they see one. 'she felt a grin trying to grace them with its presence but she resisted. She wouldn't want her new partner to get the wrong idea about her. It did seem she was already winning him over quite well, not his love of course but his acceptance he was fully interested in her and all she had to offer to him and his plans. However, that way he looked at her, made her wonder a little. Arriving at the tiger's side, Persefoni began walking down the brick path to the estate with him directly beside her. It was clear, Lythedh was not going to allow any of his guards even the slightest of longing glances or lustful thoughts. When Lythedh began to speak again, the panther was caught a little off guard at his hushed tone causing her ears to flick forwards and twitch towards him, "Well, of course, it would not be right for such a grand lord like yourself to not have such a stunning estate as well as an impressive female to match." With her voice lowered into a soft alluring tone she showered him with more compliments, of course, they were not false she meant every word she said. Listening to what he had to say next in the same seductive tone, Persefoni found it almost impossible not to show a bit of an embarrassed face to him. The tap from his tail to her flank didn't help matters any either. "You are absolutely right, Lord Lythedh." She found a soft chuckle trying to roll off her tongue, this was going to be quite a fun time for her. The panther's eyes traveled away from her frisky partner to the massive mansion before her. It looked much nicer on the outside, unlike that lion's abode... He had a way of making things less inviting in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 4:38 pm

Lythedh turned his eyes ahead only to keep an eye on the guards they approached, stationed on either side of the large oak doors. They were no different from those at the gates, but he hoped they would not continue the charade of hiding their opinions of the visitor. As much as he would delight in questioning them and narrowing them down by a half for Persefoni's show and his pleasure, he could not afford to train new recruits at the moment. It was far too much hassle, but he could lose one...or two, depending on how quickly his panther silenced them. He hoped at least three corpses would litter his Estate. His actions were proving successful though towards the feline, seeing her face contort into somewhat of an awkward expression. How fun it was to fluster her. He did wonder how far he could go, but he knew a public environment was no place, and he didn't have a clue what she could even do, let alone what she would respond with if he continued. If she was nippy, she could really put up a fight if he stepped over a line, even if he was her Lord. He would love to see it, but alas, they had many things to cover before that would come around. He almost sighed with disappointment, but his focuses were back on his companion as she observed her new home. "You will make it all the grander, Persefoni. Perhaps we could add a wing, let you show your true potential in the trophies you acquire. I do have quite a few showings of my past enemies scattered throughout, but a true section with rooms galore of past bloodshed and the stuffing of betrayers would please both of us greatly, I assume." Knowing her, she would likely not be pleased with all of the guards within though...maybe he should choose members of the interior for her to battle, let her destroy those she deemed unworthy and limit the restriction she would feel. An intimidated or pressured mate would do him no good when it came to the raising of his heirs, as they would only have a pitiful role model. He learned that the hard way upon personal investigation. They would add a great deal of light to the mansion however, with their pelts hanging from his walls or replicated in his statues. He and his panther continued to walk towards the front of the mansion, and as soon as they arrived, he let his thoughts roll away silently as the doors were opened into the building. "Lady first," he mused, stepping back to let his pelt brush against hers once more, for the tingles it gave his skin. "Tell me what you think. Besides, you are soon to decorate it with your achievements." His smile proved many meanings behind the words, and he could tell that his guards had suddenly began to think of what all he did mean. After all, the Lord was not very blunt on what he wanted to do when it came to anything, they knew that well. His feasts were not planned, and that gave enough clue for the rest of his behavior.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:24 pm

Quote :

A gust of air came surging through the stag's lungs as he fought the extra weight to stand. It was difficult; he knew his kind were not the best to ride and the weight felt unnatural on his back. His gait was very different from that of a horse's but they had little time to be picky. His sheer strength alone made him able to carry this girl and get her fawn help - quickly. Hearing the wheezing of the fawn in his ear, Atticus puffed and felt the delicate tug of the woman's hands on his antlers to keep balance. Focusing on the trek ahead, the red stag stood and began a slow trot to make sure he knew what he was doing. When he felt confident, he gradually began to pick up his pace to a canter and then a run. The large deer sprung through the vegetation with the wind whipping through his fur. His hooves were heavier than normal on the dirt. Streams of light blazed down from the treetops and across his body as he dashed through the forest, his antlers sparkled under the sharp blast of light. Heavily panting, air pushed through Atticus's muzzle with his every stride, at least they were to cover a lot of ground this way. Already some distance from where they met, the stag dashed around the vegetation as if a predator was on his heels. A small grunt slipped him as he lost his footing for a split second; he could feel his hoof slide a little. He had to be careful. A brush of fear ran down his spine. If he broke his leg, it would be permanently damaged. Even a sprained ankle could lead to severe consequences and he might never be able to shift. Thankfully, this was not his first run around this territory and he managed to pick his footing up again and press on. "How's he doing?" Atticus questioned breathlessly. He bounded around a tree. "We'll be there soon..." Atticus murmured to her.

A few hours and she would never see his face again, that was promising. She could use that. "About time..." The glider mumbled as she shuffled in the bag of coins. Her claws scratched against the cold metal as she slid with his every step. But while Theo continued to search for someone to take him to Angeline, the sugar glider found her way to the side of the pouch. Swiftly, her small teeth poked into the leather. They jabbed and prodded through the material, flashbacks of some amazing memories jolted into the little rodent's mind. Ohhh she missed the Estate and all the trouble she'd cause. Jabbing at the pouch, clawing and tearing it, she was pleased at her progress. At this rate, she'd be gone in no time.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 8:47 pm

Quote :

Feeling the stag's lungs expand and his muscles flex beneath her as he stood, the young woman began to worry for the male. Though he looked very strong and capable, it didn't change the fact that he was a deer... which are not exactly meant for riding. Parting her lips as her body began sliding from his weight shifting. Ameya was about to ask him to leave her behind and take only her brother. However, the stag had made short work of his struggles and quickly began forward. The motion of his muscles moving beneath her felt strange. She'd never rode a horse before let alone another deer. With one hand gently gripping his antlers and the other pressing Akin close to her chest, she tried her best to stay balanced and still. As they began forward Ameya found it difficult to stay centered, her rear began to slide on his slick fur a bit as he trotted on. It wasn't entirely smooth but that was to be expected of a deer, the slight rough movement caused her wounded leg to pulse. Gritting her teeth she fought back the pain, it would only be a little longer and they'd have the help the two of them needed. Once the stag seemed to feel comfortable with the extra weight, he picked up the pace gradually and slid right into a canter and then a full on run. This movement wasn't nearly as rough as the trot. Her long wavy brunette hair began to whip in the wind behind her, her grip tightened slightly, careful not to pull back on his antlers. Ameya's heart raced, her legs tightened around his frame as she felt a slight bit of fear filling her chest. Akin's breathing was so shallow, the cracking noise in his lungs filled her ears with each soft breath he took. Looking down at the fawn for a moment she ran her fingers over his small muzzle, his closed eyes were trying to flutter open but his strength was fleeting. Pulling her gaze away from her fading brother she pushed back tears of sorrow that bit at her eyes. Returning her hues to the path ahead, she watched as the suns rays trickled down through the canopy and traveled over them on their way to the village. As the sun flickered over the stag's antlers, the girl noticed something curious about them. They seemed to shimmer in the suns rays, did all stags antlers do this? The curious thought for the moment distracted her from the worry and fear which was taking hold of her heart. The vigorous panting and hoof beats filled the girl's ears, how much longer could he keep this up? Were his legs going to hold up? About that moment Ameya could feel the stags hoof slide across the forest soil causing her legs to instantly tighten around him and her hand squizzed his antlers. "A-Are you alright?" She asked clearly concerned, however, the red deer continued on. Loosening her grip slightly, her eyes glanced down at Akin as the hart asked how he was, a soft sigh slipped her lips as her concerned voice broke through, "N-Not good... He's... hardly breathing." She told him. It was clear she was trying to hold back the pain that was swelling inside her. Inhaling deeply then slowly exhaling the young woman tried to calm herself as the male informed her they were getting close. "Hang in there Akin... We're almost there." She told him warmly.

Quote :

As the two of them neared the large oak doors, Persefoni's lips began to curve into a pleased smile. Oh yes, this place was much grander than that pitiful lion's estate. "I have no dought that I will." her lips began to curve into a smirk " Oh my, a new wing? For my and your own beloved trophies? I can't help but feel excitement simply from that possibility, Lythed." she chuckled, "Next, I suppose you'll possible promise me the world at my paws?" She questioned in a seemingly teasing manner. She had her run with promised gifts that never came to pass of course he hadn't promised anything but the suggestion was enough to get the female somewhat excited... and she hated to have that excitement crushed. Thinking about the new wing a large and rather please smile flashed over her muzzle, "If this wing were to be added, you must take all of your guests to gaze upon our trophies... It's likely to detour those scheming to betray you." Continuing their walk, Peresefoni fell quite until they arrived in front of the large oak doors she'd gazed at from a distance. She watched as the grand doors were opened and smiled as Lythedh acted in a gentlemanly manner allowing her to enter first. As the tiger stepped back his fur brushed backward and with the grain of her own pelt sending a slight tingling sensation to travel down her spine. Ignoring the sudden sensation, Persefoni stepped inside and began admiring the interior. This was a place she could feel comfortable in for a long while for sure and the decor was rather tasteful in her opinion... though it could use some of her own touches. "My, Lythedh you have great taste, Love. Your estate makes others look poor." She informed him, awe clearly in her blue eyes as she stepped further into the mansion admiring the interior. "Of course I can't wait to add a few new trophies to it...." She chuckled, she wanted to see some fear-stricken faces.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 11:00 pm

The tiger’s maw was in a delighted smile as he watched her, her voice trailing along his ears and causing a shiver run down his neck. She seemed to play off his words well, and even his interests. He allowed the images to soak his brain, let him dwell in the satisfaction that soon his manor would become much more useful when it came to his hobby in blood lust. He could see it now, the heads lining the walls and statues displayed throughout the wings like fake guards. Something inside him was lifted. But, he figured he might as well respond to the panther rather than being lost in his mind. He had time for that later of course. “I cannot say I can give you the world - I currently don’t have the pleasure of owning it, my dear Persefoni. But, I can say I can give you all that I have, when you prove yourself. My guards, my Estate, and my provisions are yours to play with. As long as no reputations are muddled between you and I, of course. Can’t be losing everything when we have so much.” He flicked his tail for emphasis, but let it go against her flank as though to keep it a light reminder. She knew as much as he did that he owned much to be explored, and losing it would be catastrophic for their livelihoods and beyond. “But yes, the wing maybe could be put in the back of the manor; where the garden currently stands. I can push the gardens out more into the open land I have beyond, and the building can commence when I set aside the money. That way it is never missed when going through what will be our enriched mansion, to put it lightly. My enemies will cower between both our paws when they see our grand potential. And our heirs will impress them no less when they add to the wing themselves.” He watched with predatory eyes as she took her first gazes into the Estate home, and he allowed her some space to breathe before padding his way up next to her, the doors swiftly shutting when he was enough distance away. It was quite grand, wasn’t it? Seeing people react to it has lessened his appreciation, but knowing she was soon to add to its glory somehow heightened the exquisiteness of the place. She wouldn’t be just another wanderer perusing the halls. “I must say, I don’t own a poor style.” He chuckled along with her, feeling her heat radiate but for once not keeping his fur against hers. She needed to feel as though this was her place now, a place to wreck havoc on anyone that claim her territory. He himself needed to become familiar with how things were now, as they were likely to change. Specifically first, the staff on hand. “If you would like, you can walk to wherever pleases your eye, and I can make you familiar with it. Or you can explore and try to discover on your own. You’re a big girl; I don’t expect you to become lost.” He couldn’t help but grin a bit, his teeth glimmering in the chandelier light.

Theodemar kept a lightness in his step and a confidence in his heart as he strode down the pavement, finally finding a person that would likely know of Angeline. It was a dumb decision, and a dumb thought, but he was too wrapped up in his own plans that he wasn’t really that concerned. He learned that her house was familiarized with the flower gardens hanging on the windows, and he thanked the town member before he kept an eye out with the different houses he came across. Was she even home? He wasn’t sure, but hey, he could make a familiar pathway for next time. Next time...he needed to stop thinking so positive about his little deer companion or he’d end up beaten by some other elk that parades around. Or brocket deer...yes, that was more likely. A stronger suitor could come along and sweep her off her feet. It almost made him frown to think of such a situation, but he shook it from his mind. Courting his Angel wouldn’t be too hard, considering his species and the rest of the competition. It just mattered on her reaction and intent. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out in a huff to refresh his brain, he eventually found the house, and felt his insides churn as he stepped onto the porch, knocking on the door and stepping back as his mind flooded with worries. Was she home? Would she want him there? Was she busy? Why was he being so worried anyways? Why was he acting so different around her? None of which he could answer, and it frustrated him, but he could only wait, trying to figure out what to do in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 1:15 am

Quote :

Panting a bit more now and worrying a bit for the fawn, Atticus began to feel a small quiver in his shoulder. The red, coarse fur ruffled. He bounded further down a small dirt bank and left a trail of dust in his wake. The debris rolled around in the breeze until it dissolved to nothing. His chest expanded and contrasted fiercely with each passing breath; her concern for him almost went unnoticed as his mind began to tire from the journey, which was frankly too rashly thought of. He was a very fit and quick stag, but not a very long distance sprinter. When her words finally rolled around in his head, he slurred. "S'okay just hang on...only a bit...further..." Atticus puffed as he powered on, dashing across the bend; his twitching and panting increased. He nodded sporadically to her reply though. The fawn was fading. He had to go faster. He had to get there and he had to get there now. So he forced all his power into his speed. He drove on with all he had now.
The landscape came and shifted each minute from the distance but it was not without consequences. Atticus arrived at the village within a few minutes, ready to drop. The stag's hooves began to quiver as he had to force his body to draw back and stop so the woman could slide off. Seeing him already, some of the villagers locked eyes onto the new arrival and asked what was the matter. Puffing madly, the stag began to shakily lower his body.

After a few more tears in the coin purse, the rodent wasted no time shoving her face through the hole by it. Her fur ran across the leather like silk. Her small whiskers bounced as they ran through and like a quiet thief, the sugar glider squeezed her body out of the small hole. Her back legs squeezed in through the hole as well. Her small claws griped the bag like an overturned bat as she popped out. She was confident her presence here would not be noticed, especially when Theo knocked on the door. Smirking, the rodent made sure to drop onto the dirt and shuffle her way around, silently. She did so like a feather. Then she crawled into the underbrush and around the cottage without so much as a glance, a wide grin stuck to her face while that dumb brute would be left to 'fawn' over his girl.
Good riddance...

Quote :
Angeline Gray

At the time, her legs were tucked neatly to her sides as the small brocket laid on her massive bed with her head pressed up against the humble covers. Her eyes drowsily fell across her room and the meager paintings high up on her bedroom walls. From the way the sun reflected into her room, the paintings seemed to look a lot better actually and it bothered her that she could never quite reach the color she wanted. A soft sigh left the little deer's lips. She'd get there someday. With a few more minutes of staring into space, Angeline snuggled her head up by the rest of her body. Her eyes fluttered close for a few moments before she was startled awake by the sound of knocking. The pound sent a shock through her whole body. "OH-oh-oh-ho-shoot!" Angeline Grey shot to her little hooves and stumbled out of bed in a flash; it took no time at all before she was swinging open the door in her human form. The girl practically fell forward but she caught herself last minute. Her golden brown hair fell delicately over her eyes and she brushed it aside and widened her eyes after seeing who was at her door. "Gosh I am so sorry...um...I'm a mess...umm...hi." She bashfully smiled at him and retreated behind the door a little, dressed in a baggy white shirt and short shorts. Her toes rubbed against her floor nervously. "Hi...again...though I think I said that already, what can I do for you? Uh...hehe."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 10:36 am

Quote :

Ameya's hands began to tremble as it became harder to conceal her overwhelming emotions. Akin's little body was growing pale, he was barely alive. His little head began to droop against the young doe's human chest. His little ears were slumped to the sides more then they were before. Keeping her eyes ahead of them, she knew they were getting closer to the village. She just had to stay positive and hopeful that they'd make it in time, even though it was looking rather bleak. The stags breathing had increased, 'He's pushing himself too hard'. His shoulder was starting to quiver at this point if he hurt himself trying to save her little brother's life she'd have a hard time forgiving herself. The girl was a swirling pot of worry, concern, and fear. She'd never felt like this before even when her small herd was attacked in the past she'd never felt this scared of losing someone she cared for. She could feel her eyes beginning to stink more as tears were eager to pour down her cheeks. She didn't want to lose face, she had to stay as calm as she could... it would only worry her brother and make his condition worse. As they bounded down a dirt embankment a samplings branches collided with the girl's leg causing a soft painful noise to leave through her instantly gritted teeth. The sudden pain pulled her from her whirling thoughts and back into the world around them. The red deers breathing was intense, the roar of each heavy breath he took almost drowned out his heavy hoof beats against the soft soil. "S'okay just hang on...only a bit... further..." his tired voice pained the girl, "You're pushing yourself too hard... Please, don't hurt yourself" she expressed her concern for the kind stranger's actions. His body was nearly exhausted, between the distance he'd carried them and her weight on his back she'd be surprised if any deer wasn't this tired after such a high-speed journey. Just as she thought he couldn't go any faster than he already was the red stag surprised her. She wanted to protest and slow him down but if she did that could cost her brothers life, every second counted. As the three of them burst through the forest and into a populated area she knew they had finally made it to the village. Normally, seeing so many deer in one place Ameya would be awestruck and amazement would fill her very being. None of that mattered right now, her brother and the stag were top priority in her mind at the moment. As they came to a stop, Ameya quickly dismounted the stag. Landing on her wounded leg first shot a surge of pain through her body causing her face to contort "Where's the doctor of your village?" She asked, her voice expressed that time was of the essences. Her light blue eyes scanned over those asking what was wrong, hoping one of them would quickly give her the answers she needed.

Quote :

His smile caused Persefoni to grin, he was quite pleased with her and to her knowledge, the two of them has quite similar interests. "Aw, that's a pity I was looking forward to ruling the world with such a handsome beast like yourself. After all, you already seem to be a man that has the world crawling beneath his fingertips." She teased him, "You needn't worry, love. I won't sully your reputation and you'll see in time my worth, I promise you that." She grinned at him before sending him a seductive wink. Turning her attention back to the mansion before her the panther began wondering about admiring what the entryway had to off before moving on to the next room. Feeling his tail tap against her flank caused her fur to ruffle a bit, she wasn't use to this touching business and he seemed to do it often whether it was the brush of his fur along her side or the feeling of his tail trailing along her legs or flank. Normally, it was her making the moves while the male sat back and enjoyed her temptation. Quite the nice change of pace...  "Yes, I believe your new wing would do wonders for the estate and ourselves." She smiled, "Your reputation will grow for sure." she added as her paws silently traveled over the floors. "Becoming lost is not in my nature." She informed him with a soft chuckle. "I don't mind wondering the halls of your estate with you, nor do I mind wondering them alone. If you have business to take care of then please tend to what needs tending too, my love." She smiled at him somewhat sweetly before eyeing a guard which paused, pure shock and fear flowed over his face. "P-Per." he started to say her name. "My my my what do we have here... a little mountain lion who's lost his way?" A flash of excitement rushed over her black muzzle as her paws swiftly carried her over towards this guard.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox : Tags: Open

Following his master's scent into the lands of Lythedh, the fox gave a displeased sigh. "Great... Just what I need more cats...." he growled lowly to himself his fluffy fox tail flicked behind him as he quickly started towards the manner, careful to stay hidden from the dimwitted guards which passed through. 'Their sense of smell is worse than a damned bird's.' he thought as he held back a snicker. Continuing the forward the fox was determined to make it to the estate before nightfall like his master had asked him. He never failed to please the Panther, after all his family depended on his success.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 12:39 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: Ameya & Akin

Upon asking for a doctor, the village opened their mouths to speak but Atticus came and pulled the girl's arm before they could. He was in his human form now, his forehead sparkled in sweat. He was able to take her to his aunt's house, who was one of the best healers they had to offer. Nearly everyone here knew a little something about healing but she was the best they had. Hurrying in the direction of his Aunt's cabin, the two walked up a quarter of a hill before turning into the neighborhood. Atticus wasted no time opening the door and ushering the girl inside. He wasted no time calling out for his Aunt. "Aunt Sophia!" He called, breathlessly.
A woman in dark brown curly hair rushed to he door from the kitchen having heard her nephew, she had a simple apron tied around her neck. But she knew something was wrong. The woman eyed the girl and the fawn. Atticus explained the situation hastily and then said, "he's fading fast. If anyone can help, it's you."
Wasting no time with introduction, Aunt Sophia Roe swept the fawn into her arms and gave him a word of comfort before departing into the bedroom to care for him and check his condition. While that happened, Atticus looked at the girl and he could hear his heart pulse in his ear. He took a few weak breaths before talking, "while she does that, let me help you with your wounds. Your brother should be okay..." Frankly, he had no idea what would happen to him, but he knew what it was like to be in her position. She needed all the confidence she could get.

Quote :
Dean Marten
Tags: Pandereos Fox

Picking his teeth with his claw, a furry rodent had eaten his fill of partridge. The feathers were sprinkled over the branch and the taste of fresh meat was just what he needed. Arrogant as ever, the pine marten gave a sharp chuckle, lifted to his paws, and he sprung off the branch to another like a squirrel. This left the remains of the bird to fall to the ground uncaringly. He gave a cocky look to it as he hummed and walked with a bounce in his step. The hum had a few lines tossed in for his amusement. "I like Angela, Pamela, Sandra and Rita. And as I continue you know they are getting sweeter," Dean slid to the side with a flashy grin as he sang. Then he came to the next tree with a swing in his tail and a song on his lips. "To me is flirting it's just like sport, anything fly. It's all good let me dump it please set in the trumpet!" With a leap, skip, and a hop, the marten sprung to the next tree. He could hear birds take off the moment he set foot; he lifted his head to watch them, continuing to hum. His claws made quick work of the bark. "A little bit of Monica in my life, a little bit of Erica by my side. A little bit of Rita is all I need, a little bit of Tina is what I see. A little bit of Sandra in the sun..." Gradually, his singing subsided into a hum and then it stopped as he looked down to the forest floor. Only some yards away, a fox trotted on his own. It was muttering to himself. 'Bloody bludger must've gotten lost.' The pine marten gave a wicked grin and he bounded from tree to tree, watching the fox. Being high in the tree, he was high enough not to worry - if he ever worried that is. He was the fastest thing in this forest and he convinced himself of this. No bird, no wolf, and no fox could ever catch him. 'Faster than any other bloke marten, that's for damn sure..' Licking a bit of blood off his muzzle, he followed alongside the fox, humored to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 2:09 pm

Quote :

The young woman didn't expect the stag to get to his feet so quickly, her eyes were only on the villagers. She had hope that they'd be just as kind to help. That is until her hand was grabbed and she was pulled away from the crowd. "Wah.." a soft surprise sound came out of her as she was swiftly pulled away and basically dragged through town and up a hill. It took everything in her to limp as fast as he was walking. Maybe it was silly of her to be so worried about him, such a short break and the stag was hauling himself up the hill and towards a cabin. Wait, these deer they actually lived in houses? Slight surprise managed to flash over her face as her long wavy brunette hair fluttered in the breeze as they rushed to a medic. For short moment, the girl's eyes traced the man, his build was just as awestriking as his stag self and his determination was inspiring to say the least. He wasn't going to stop until he got them the help they needed and she was very thankful for that. Once at the house the man quickly opened the door and got her inside before calling out "Aunt Sophia!" From that point on, things seemed to move so quickly. A woman with deep brown curly hair and an apron came rushing into the room. This caring woman must have been Aunt Sophia. From that point on Ameya's mind went into a haze, the explanation of what happened hardly touched her sensitive ears. Once her brother was collected from her arms Ameya watched as he was carried away to be treated. She could only hope that it wasn't too late for him. Breathing a little heavily from the race to the cabin, Ameya looked to the fellow beside her he was clearly exhausted and she could hear his heart thumping wildly in his chest. As she was about to return her eyes towards the direction Aunt Sophia had taken Akin, the stag spoke "While she does that, let me help you with your wounds. Your brother should be okay..." A weak smile washed over the woman's lips, "Thank you, your kindness means a lot." She spoke softly, she appreciated his hopeful words but she was also somewhat prepared for the worst. "Where would you like me to sit? I don't particularly want to get blood on the furniture," she explained looking down at her wounds, there were five claw marks through her pants. Luckily, the cuts were not deep enough to have severed anything vital but it was in need of stitching up.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox : Tags: Dean

After making a bit of progress towards the mansion, the sound of humming caused the foxes ears to twitch. "Who in the hell is singing...." he grumbled as he eyed the forest canopy. He knew it was above him from the direction it was coming from 'it's not a bird..... ' he thought to himself knowing a bird didn't have such a rodent-like voice. Continuing on after a short search of the treetops, he realized he was dealing with some sort of tree rodent. Not a squirrel... no squirrels were too finicky to sit in a tree and sing so care free. "Whatever he may bit.. I bet he'll taste delicious." he grinned as he whispered to himself. His green eyes shifting about as he glanced from the forest floor in front of him to the treetops above him. Scampering forward, the fox hid in a bush as another set of felines walked on through. They were so slack in their duties it was no wonder Persefoni made it in this far.

Quote :

His smile caused Persefoni to grin, he was quite pleased with her and to her knowledge, the two of them has quite similar interests. "Aw, that's a pity I was looking forward to ruling the world with such a handsome beast like yourself. After all, you already seem to be a man that has the world crawling beneath his fingertips." She teased him, "You needn't worry, love. I won't sully your reputation and you'll see in time my worth, I promise you that." She grinned at him before sending him a seductive wink. Turning her attention back to the mansion before her the panther began wondering about admiring what the entryway had to off before moving on to the next room. Feeling his tail tap against her flank caused her fur to ruffle a bit, she wasn't use to this touching business and he seemed to do it often whether it was the brush of his fur along her side or the feeling of his tail trailing along her legs or flank. Normally, it was her making the moves while the male sat back and enjoyed her temptation. Quite the nice change of pace...  "Yes, I believe your new wing would do wonders for the estate and ourselves." She smiled, "Your reputation will grow for sure." she added as her paws silently traveled over the floors. "Becoming lost is not in my nature." She informed him with a soft chuckle. "I don't mind wondering the halls of your estate with you, nor do I mind wondering them alone. If you have business to take care of then please tend to what needs tending too, my love." She smiled at him somewhat sweetly before eyeing a guard which paused, pure shock and fear flowed over his face. "P-Per." he started to say her name. "My my my what do we have here... a little mountain lion who's lost his way?" A flash of excitement rushed over her black muzzle as her paws swiftly carried her over towards this guard.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals Within
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: 1x1 + Invite Only RPs :: Invite Only-
Jump to: