Dedicated to the realm of dragons, knights, elves, and other fantasy species.

HomeGallerySearchMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

PostSubject: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Thu May 31, 2018 12:22 pm

Jace, Light and the Festival

(This 1x1 takes place within the wwr festival event where the characters minds were toyed with and set back to who they were five years ago approximately. )

Jace Shadowcrea

Jace sat down beside Light, taking his hand away from hers he began eating his food as well. The man bit into the corn, careful not to get it all over himself. Stopping for a moment, Jace glanced over at Light, she had the dressing all over her mouth as well as some of the corns juice sliding down her cheek. The white-haired lad chuckled before pulling a napkin out of his pocket and leaned towards the girl. "Light, look at me for a moment." He asked her, a warm smiled played on his lips, his crimson eyes glistened in the sun's rays.

Light

She blinked and slurped a moment; she instinctively reached up to cover her mouth, somewhat embarrassed of the pains that came out but felt everything on her face. “Oh, uh, sorry. I wasn’t... paying attention,” she said, her ears turning a bit pink. She turned to him easily, careful about where the corn was as she rested the hand on her knee. “Thank you.” She whispered quietly, but she wasn’t sure if he heard or not.

Light

“Oh sorry,” she blushed a bit, touching her cheek. There was a bit of corn hanging off the side of her cheek, and she quickly flicked it away. It couldn’t be helped that a slurping sound came out every time she took a bite. “Ah… You truly think that Ember is okay? She just…” she looked at her knees. “Dashed.”

Jace

“I can only assume so…” he told her, though he did have a slight bit of concern in his eyes. “I’m sure if she wants to talk to us about why she suddenly left she will.” He reassured her before taking another bite out of his food. Just a few more bites and he’d have his dressing covered corn finished. Wiping his face with a napkin he’d obtained from the vendor, he looked over at Light and gave her a gentle smile, “Don’t worry to much about her, I’m sure she’s fine. Let's just enjoy the festival while we can, k?” He said before placing his free hand gently over hers. She still had a bit of food on her face which caused the white-haired lad to smirk a little, erasing any concern that once graced his crimson hues.

Light

She chewed on the rest of it, licking her lips at the flavors it provided. “I don’t remember what that was but; it was delicious,” she smiled a bit, her hand rising up and cleaning off any extra that might’ve been left behind. “Ah..” she slowly got up and took only a few steps to the trash can. Or, at least she hoped it was. “What fun things do people do here?” She turned to him, her blue eyes pumped up a bit for the day of play. In the back of her mind, not in a million years could she see Dark here. With all of the humans. Knights. The idea almost made her sweat, but she closed it.

Jace

Feeling Light’s hand slip from under his own the lad gave a slight frown that only lasted half a second. “Yeah, it was interesting and quite filling.” He said with a bit of a chuckle, his and that once rested on the young ladies required back on his lap. As Light stood up from her resting place, Jace did too. Spotting a waste bin, the crimson-eyed lad made sure to discard what was left into the bin rather than littering the festival floors like so many others. Wiping his mouth once more, he dropped the dirtied napkin into the bin and chuckled at Light’s question, “Well… People dance, there are drinking contests and food eating contests.. I believe there are some games as well.” He told her as he slid his hands into his pockets.

Light

“What are the drinking contests?” She looked up at him, hands behind her as they began to wonder around. “I mean- What are they drinking?” Although, Light tried not to think about how people would possibly chug down gallons of water. It had to be a different drink, probably. Her blue eyes roamed the festival, seeing all of the vendors here and there. In reality, to her, it seemed like the festival costed gold anywhere you looked.

Jace

“Drinking contests are where people chug down alcoholic beverages. Whoever can drink the most within a certain time frame wins the prize.” He explained to her as he began taking a few steps into the moving crowd. Pausing for a moment, Jace looked back at Light and motioned for her to come along. “It’s pretty crowded through here, you should stay close,” he told her as his eyes traveled over the festival and all the merrymaking of the villagers. As they walked Jace’s crimsons hues traveled towards the small stage area where woman and children were dancing and goofing off. Why couldn’t the world be more carefree like the festival?

Light

Her eyes glanced around, hoping that she wouldn’t lose him. Her arm tied with his, latching onto him. “Is it okay if we try a beverage? I never had one,” her blue eyes found his a moment, although, she had to speak up a bit due to the crowd. She was afraid that they would drown away her voice. Then her feet stepped in something sticky, making the hairs on her arms stand up, but she remained quiet about it.

Jace

“Um…Well, I suppose one would be alright.” He said as he glanced up at the sky then over to her. It couldn’t hurt, right? Bringing his gaze back down to the little las, he watched as her arms latched on to him in an effort to keep from getting lost. “You may not like it though, that is if you're talking about the alcoholic beverages.” At that moment, Jace realized the white-haired woman was looking straight into his own, causing the man's face to flush slightly. She had gorgeous blue eyes, they were like the endless ocean but brighter. About that moment, Jace’s ears caught the sound of something smacking into some sort of mess below. Shifting his crimson eyes down to the dirt and brick path below, he paused as his eyes fell on what made the unsettling noise.

Light

Luckily for Light, it was only a pile of wet mud with a little bit of the concrete used to put the bricks together. Although, it looked like it was placed there on purpose. Perhaps children? “Ah… it’s fine,” she smiled easily, although, she herself doesn’t really know what wet concrete was. But it didn’t bother her too much; it just made her toes a bit wet. “We can, um, wash my foot off somewhere, right?” Her pale face seemed to get a little flustered with embarrassment that seemed to keep growing.

Jace

Seeing that the substance was simply mud and a bit of wet cement, the white-haired man relaxed. He was afraid it was something sticky, he wasn’t fond of sticky substances. Glancing around the festival, Jace scanned every nook and cranny from where he stood for a well or even a wash basin for Light to clean her feet off in. After a minute or two passed, the crimson eyed man finally spotted what he was looking for “There’s a well a few yards away if you look over to your right between those two vendors you'll see it between the passing villagers.” He told her as he pointed through the passer byers. “I’ll help you over there.” He told her kindly. Gently, the lad picked her up bridal style to make the journey a bit quicker for the two of them. “We don’t really want that cement mixture to dry on you, it’ll be rather hard to get off then.” He informed her with a slight chuckle as he began towards the direction of the well.

Light

She almost gasped at the sudden change of position, leaning into him and tried to curl her toes away so she didn’t bump anyone in the crowd. But she eyes wandered ahead, trying to see what he was heading towards. “Where is…?” She kept moving her head around, then saw it. It was pretty snug in between the vendors. “Ah… Okay…” she relaxed slightly into his arms.

Jace

Walking along, careful not to accidentally bump anyone, Jace made his way to the well nestled between the vendors. A smirk slide over his maw as he watched Light’s head bob from side to side looking for the well he had mentioned. “Right there.” He told her as the crowd began to thin and he stepped between the two different vendor stalls. Carefully, the muscular man sat the white-haired miss down on a bench next to the well. Stepping away from her for a moment and towards the well. Jace began drawing the bucket up from within the well by turning the lever. Once the bucket had peaked over the edge of the well wall, he was quick to unlatch the bucket and set it on the edge of the wall. Removing a cloth from his coat pocket, he slowly dipped the cloth into the cool water. Once it was soaked, he removed the rag from the bucket and walked over to Light careful not to flick cold water all over her and her pretty summer dress. “You ticklish?” He asked her, a slight grin on his face as he began to ring the ragout a little to prevent from soaking her foot to much.

Light

“N-Not really..” Although, no one had ever tried to tickle her before, at least, in human form. But she prayed that she wasn’t. Her eyes went back to the well, eyeing it and how it worked. “H-How deep is it?” She cleared her throat, motioning her hand to it. It seemed like at any moment she would get up and check it out; she cursed herself silently for stepping on something that should’ve been obvious. She had to pay more attention later.

Jace

A soft handsome chuckle left the lads lips, “You don’t sound too confident there, Light.” He replied as he crouched down to her feet with the rag in hand. Gently, Jace’s hand slide behind her foot and lifted it off the bench. If she happened to be ticklish, he may have to dodge a foot here soon. The thought of getting kicked in the face only caused him to smile a bit. Placing the cold wet rag against her bare foot, Jace gently began to remove the mud and wet cement from her soft skin. “So, where would you like to go to get this beverage?” He asked her, simply trying to make a little small talk.

Light

“Erm..” she began to think, leaning back and staring at the sky that peeked between the tent covers above. “I’ve actually never been to this village before…” she admitted softly. “I mean, briefly, but only because I was being chased a while ago,” she stared down at him, watching him work. He didn’t have to, and she would’ve protested against it, but it felt almost nice. She almost felt like a princess.

Jace

Careful not to hurt her dainty feet, Jace rubbed the sides clean before standing up to dump water on the rag from the bucket. As the water fell from the bucket is collided into the brick covered path and splashed up onto the lad's boots a bit. “Oops,” he muttered softly as he eyed the water and dirt which dripped down his shoes. Once the rag was pretty much clean of dirt he walked back over to Light and crouched down to her feet again. This time, he began cleaning around and in between her toes. At this point, the young lady was looking up at the sky and overhanging canopies of the food stands. “Oh, really?” Jace said in surprise, “Well, there is very little wrong with that. As a young lad, my father very briefly brought my sister and myself to the festival… I remember that day like it was yesterday.” He said with a small smiled before returning his attention to her nearly clean foot. “Ah, that’ll do it! Your feet are now clean, would you like one last rinse or are you content?” he asked curiously as he turned back to the well to clean the handkerchief free of the dirt that soiled it. He would probably have to toss this one, there was no way he’d get the stains out at the end of the day. The young man’s broad back and shoulders faced the blue-eyed beauty as he began to speak once more “Well,” He said as he turned back to face her, “There are many different placed to get a beverage at… We can try some of the small stands or go big and walk on into the village bar.” He suggested as he leaned back against the well, nocking the bucket back into the deep cavern of the well where it belonged.

Light

Watching him work almost seemed to fill her with a bit of awe. She doesn’t really know what someone like him would use a handkerchief over and over for exactly. It isn’t like he was sick or anything. Knocking herself out of her own thought, she looked up at him. “Oh, um, I’m good. I’m going to bathe tonight anyways,” she began to stand up, pulling her dress up to her knees to see his work. “Let’s try one of the smaller vendors. Just to… See if I even like it,” she smiled softly, brushing her white hair behind her ear. “Then maybe a game or two…” walking to the edge of the vendors, peering out to the crowd.

Jace

Nodding his head in agreement, Jace look for a waste bin to discard the stained up handkerchief. He’d used it for a few things, mostly when polishing teacups and silverware. It was a rare occurrence for him to use it for anything but polishing his kitchenware. Light was the exception though, even if she did have eyes only for Dark Shadow. “Wonderful, then lets go search out the best-looking beverage vendor, shall we?” he said as he offered her his arm. “You may not like the cheap stuff, most people don’t it’s just a cheap way to drink the night away. But there are more expensive drinks that may suit your fancy.” He told her with a bit of a chuckle, “Just… Just don’t overdo it.. This stuff can take you on a bit of a journey with a rough and unpleasant ending.” He told her, an amused chuckle leaving his lips.

Light

Nodding, listening to his words. “So, look for something… expensive?” She raised an eyebrow, sliding her arm into his, walking through the crowd. “Are we just buying a bottle so we can share it?” She raised an eyebrow. It seemed that most vendors didn’t have mugs or anything of the sort. Some did but after Jace’s warning, she forced her eyes to move away. “What’s Ale?” She glanced over at a vendor, slowing her pace down a moment or two.

Jace

“Basically, yeah.” her arm was now wrapped around his. “Well, it depends on the size of the bottle, the good tasting stuff is Wine, which is made from different kinds of fruit, it normally comes in a rather large bottle.” He explained to her, then came her question about Ale along with her slowing of pace., “Ale is that cheap nasty stuff I was warning you about. It’s made from corn meal and sometimes wheat rather than fruit. If you want, you can try it.” he informed her as he slowed to nearly a stop and let her know she was more then welcome to give it a try. “I’ll drink what you don’t finish if you are worried about wasting anything.” he offered as they walked along the festive streets of the kingdom.

Light

“Let’s… try wine then,” she nodded. She didn’t want to try anything that he didn’t like, especially with something she knew nothing about. Light followed him, clinging against him, not too sure what a bottle of wine actually looked like; so she didn’t know how to look. “Is it in a green bottle?” She glanced over at a vendor, unsure. It isn’t like she could exactly read.

Jace

“Alright, wine it is.” He said with a smile, “What kind would you like to try?” He asked her curiously as he felt his cheeks start to redden from her body being tightly pressed against his arm. “Hmm.. depends on the wine. There is clear, green, and blue bottles that wine come in.” he explained to her, “I don’t believe it comes in brown bottles though, I think that’s strictly Ale and beverages of similar origins.” he explained before looking around at the vendors as well, “Ahh there is a good looking one!” He exclaimed with a bright smile before carefully trying to make his way in that direction. “See the blue bottle up ahead?” He asked her curiously, she was rather short compared to him maybe she needed a lift to see.

Light

Light stood up on her toes, pulling on his arm to lift herself up a bit. “Uh…” her eyes wandered, trying to see past people, until the glimmer of blue caught her eye. “A-Ah, I see it,” she went back down and seemed to be leading the way more than him, gliding past people almost expertly. But a moment past, she slowed down, forgetting to watch where she was stepping just Incase. She didn’t want a incident like last time. “There’s different flavors, right?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:32 pm

Jace

Seeing as though Light had finally spotted the wine they were looking for Jace quickly followed behind her as she seemed to take over the lead during their search. "Yeah, it comes in different flavors," he told her with a chuckle as he came up beside the white-haired lass. Crossing his arms in front of him for a moment, Jace looked over the list of different wines that the wine vendor had. "Seems the special for today is called Dragons heart wine." He told her with a chuckle, "Don't worry there isn't an overgrown lizards heart in there it's simply to spark curiosity among the villagers. It's probably an exotic fruit they used to make into wine... " he was sure to quickly tell her this so she wouldn't become disinterested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:17 pm

Light

Her eyes skimmed through the bottles, unsure what each label said; she didn't know how to read. "Dragons Heart?" She looked at the arrange and found a small dragon-like figure on a bottle or two. "Maybe we should get that...?" She nudged his shoulder a little bit, smiling to herself. Although the drink name did make her feel uneasy, the secret joke behind it made her at ease. Her hand reached and touched the bottle, looking at Jace for permission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:58 pm

Jace

Watching the sparkle in the girl's eye as she neared the array of colorful wine bottles, Jace couldn't help but let a small amused chuckle leave his lips. "Alright, Dragon's Heart it is." He stated as he looked to the man and removed his coin purse from his pocket. Placing the pouch in the palm of his left hand, he quickly opened the pouch and removed the silver pieces. "Here You go sir." He said with a warm smile on his face. The Vendor looked at the pieces of coin as they were placed in his hand. For a moment the man examined them, he flipped them over twice then cupped his other hand over the top of them and shook them up by his ear. "I can asure you sure, they are real currancy." He explained as he watched the man waved the two of them off. "I take it he's had his fare share of counter fit coins." He said with a slightly awkward chuckle. "You want to carry it or would you like me to?" He asked her, he had seen her reaching for it before and looking at him with a like of a child wanting a toy or a sweet treat. It amused him he wonder, just how many faces would he be allowed to be blessed with from this beautiful ray of light before him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:28 pm

Light

Her pale fingers wrapped around the bottle and held it to her chest. “I-I got it. I’ll be careful not to drop it...” She said it like it happened before, but with something else. Lifting up the bottle, she studied the words, looking at the detail in it all. “Would this be considered expensive?” Her eyes darted back up to him. If it was, only guilt would claw into her stomach for a moment. He did spend a bit, since the man just checked in a... strange way. “A-And do you think this stuff is good?” She shook the bottle to watch the dark liquid bounce around before holding it just as tight as before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:33 am

Jace

Walking alongside her he smiled as he watched and listened to her and her determination to keep the bottle safe for the time being. "Hmm, not really it was only a few silver pieces and a few coppers." he told her, "The mans just selling a few bottles as a sample so we were lucky to get it at that price." He said with a smile as he watched her examine the contents of the wine bottle. "Don't shake it too much." He told her with a chuckle. The liquid inside looked to be black from the blue colored glass, but actually, the wine within was a deep red. As they walked for Jace realized he'd forgotten to grab cups, "Hmmm, I forgot to see if they had any cups available... Do you mind just drinking from the bottle?" He asked her curiously, "Or would you prefer some glasses?" He asked, either way, wasn't a problem he just figured she'd want to try it right away instead of waiting for him to locate a place they could grab a few cups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Light

Seeing how it might be too much of a hassle, plus she really wanted to try some of it, she shook her head with ease. “I-I’m okay with sharing it from the bottle,” she looked at the blue glass, eyeing the liquid. Would it taste fruity? Herb-like? Curiousity drove her to try it, but looked at Jace. “You’re okay with sharing with me...?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:15 pm

Jace

Nodding his head at Light's response he chuckled, "I'm not worried about sharing a drink." He told her as he spotted a shelter just up ahead to sit at. "Let's sit up here in the shade and enjoy the wine." he suggested as he began walking to the small resting place. Finding a spot to sit Jace sat down with ease and watched Light with the wine bottle follow him over.

(Sorry kinda short)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Light

She handed him the bottle, then reached back and folded her dress in her legs as she sat on her legs. The breeze felt nice, she thought to herself, especially with the food and festivities blowing the other way. So all they had was sweet air. “Have you had wine before,” she smiled simply, leaning back on her palms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:33 pm

Jace

Looking to the white-haired lass beside him as she asked her question the man nodded his head, "Yeah, I've tried some before." He said with a smile, though that was a while back. "I was on a small job in the village, I thought I'd pick up Rajani's favorite drink at the bar since she wasn't feeling well. I thought maybe that would cheer her up ya know. Well, long story short I ended up getting dragon into drying all sorts of different alcoholic beverages with a bunch of drunken men." he chuckled heartily at the memory, "Old men get pretty excited to see a youngin walking into a bar." he told her as he gestured for her to hand him the wine bottle. "Here let me open for us." He said warmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:57 pm

Light

“Ah, right,” she handed him the bottle, watching him. It should be interesting trying to open a bottle with a piece of wood sticking from it. But knowing him, he should be able to get it smoothly. “Sounds fun,” she nodded about the story, remembering about it, trying not to nod off into thought. Drinking with elders sound almost horrifying, if he were talking about elder dragons. The ones back home were strict and stubborn as a mountain. But humans seem a bit... More easy going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:26 pm

Jace

Taking the bottle gingerly from her hands, the young man placed his right hand on top of the bottle. "Mhm, yeah that was quite an interesting night for me." He chuckled as he took a hold of the cork plug on the wine bottle. Wiggling the cork, Jace listened to Light as she made small comments to his short story. "It was fun actually..." finally, the plug in the wine bottle came loose, causing a loud popping noise to follow. "I have a feeling your views of elders is different from my experiences," he said with a small chuckle. Having removed the cork, Jace grinned at Light and slowly hadned her the wine bottle. "Ladies first." He said with a small wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:41 pm

Light

Taking the bottle, she looked down into the bottle, before taking a small smell; it's something she always did with any beverage she had. It might have taken her was a surprise, the smell, but she tilted the bottle up and took a small tip. Bringing the bottle down, she looked at it, smacking the taste in her mouth to determine if she liked it or not. "I-It's good," she smiled, a bit of heat coming to her cheeks, giggling slightly. "Ah, here," she passed it to him. "It's very... Smooth.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:06 pm

Jace

Silently, Jace watched her take her first sip of the wine he'd purchased for the two of them. Seeing her seem to determine whether or not she liked the taste caused the white-haired man to smile. "You like it?" He asked curiously before she stated it was good. "Great, glad you like it!" He exclaimed as he noticed the pinkening look to her cheeks. Maybe allowing her to drink alcohol was a bad idea... Shaking the thought, Jace gently took the bottle from her as she began to giggle and hand it off to him. "Smooth aye? What does it taste like to you?" He asked her curiously before tipping his head back with the bottle pressed to his lips for himself to try the beverage.

(Sorry for the wait)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:45 pm

Light

It was hard to point it down. “Cranberries... Cherries, oh, and...” she squinted towards the distance, trying to pinpoint the taste. “Has like... Sage and pepper... and a werid wood burning taste...” she motions her hands in front of her, trying to get out the best description to him the best she could. Tucking her dress beneath her knees, the warmth in her cheeks didn’t disappear. It could be the wine. Or him being near. “B-But im sure there’s sage in there,” she nodded quickly, smiling towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   

Back to top Go down

1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next