Dedicated to the realm of dragons, knights, elves, and other fantasy species.

HomeGallerySearchMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Light

Seeing how it might be too much of a hassle, plus she really wanted to try some of it, she shook her head with ease. “I-I’m okay with sharing it from the bottle,” she looked at the blue glass, eyeing the liquid. Would it taste fruity? Herb-like? Curiousity drove her to try it, but looked at Jace. “You’re okay with sharing with me...?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:15 pm

Jace

Nodding his head at Light's response he chuckled, "I'm not worried about sharing a drink." He told her as he spotted a shelter just up ahead to sit at. "Let's sit up here in the shade and enjoy the wine." he suggested as he began walking to the small resting place. Finding a spot to sit Jace sat down with ease and watched Light with the wine bottle follow him over.

(Sorry kinda short)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Light

She handed him the bottle, then reached back and folded her dress in her legs as she sat on her legs. The breeze felt nice, she thought to herself, especially with the food and festivities blowing the other way. So all they had was sweet air. “Have you had wine before,” she smiled simply, leaning back on her palms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:33 pm

Jace

Looking to the white-haired lass beside him as she asked her question the man nodded his head, "Yeah, I've tried some before." He said with a smile, though that was a while back. "I was on a small job in the village, I thought I'd pick up Rajani's favorite drink at the bar since she wasn't feeling well. I thought maybe that would cheer her up ya know. Well, long story short I ended up getting dragon into drying all sorts of different alcoholic beverages with a bunch of drunken men." he chuckled heartily at the memory, "Old men get pretty excited to see a youngin walking into a bar." he told her as he gestured for her to hand him the wine bottle. "Here let me open for us." He said warmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:57 pm

Light

“Ah, right,” she handed him the bottle, watching him. It should be interesting trying to open a bottle with a piece of wood sticking from it. But knowing him, he should be able to get it smoothly. “Sounds fun,” she nodded about the story, remembering about it, trying not to nod off into thought. Drinking with elders sound almost horrifying, if he were talking about elder dragons. The ones back home were strict and stubborn as a mountain. But humans seem a bit... More easy going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:26 pm

Jace

Taking the bottle gingerly from her hands, the young man placed his right hand on top of the bottle. "Mhm, yeah that was quite an interesting night for me." He chuckled as he took a hold of the cork plug on the wine bottle. Wiggling the cork, Jace listened to Light as she made small comments to his short story. "It was fun actually..." finally, the plug in the wine bottle came loose, causing a loud popping noise to follow. "I have a feeling your views of elders is different from my experiences," he said with a small chuckle. Having removed the cork, Jace grinned at Light and slowly hadned her the wine bottle. "Ladies first." He said with a small wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:41 pm

Light

Taking the bottle, she looked down into the bottle, before taking a small smell; it's something she always did with any beverage she had. It might have taken her was a surprise, the smell, but she tilted the bottle up and took a small tip. Bringing the bottle down, she looked at it, smacking the taste in her mouth to determine if she liked it or not. "I-It's good," she smiled, a bit of heat coming to her cheeks, giggling slightly. "Ah, here," she passed it to him. "It's very... Smooth.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:06 pm

Jace

Silently, Jace watched her take her first sip of the wine he'd purchased for the two of them. Seeing her seem to determine whether or not she liked the taste caused the white-haired man to smile. "You like it?" He asked curiously before she stated it was good. "Great, glad you like it!" He exclaimed as he noticed the pinkening look to her cheeks. Maybe allowing her to drink alcohol was a bad idea... Shaking the thought, Jace gently took the bottle from her as she began to giggle and hand it off to him. "Smooth aye? What does it taste like to you?" He asked her curiously before tipping his head back with the bottle pressed to his lips for himself to try the beverage.

(Sorry for the wait)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:45 pm

Light

It was hard to point it down. “Cranberries... Cherries, oh, and...” she squinted towards the distance, trying to pinpoint the taste. “Has like... Sage and pepper... and a werid wood burning taste...” she motions her hands in front of her, trying to get out the best description to him the best she could. Tucking her dress beneath her knees, the warmth in her cheeks didn’t disappear. It could be the wine. Or him being near. “B-But im sure there’s sage in there,” she nodded quickly, smiling towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:47 am

Jace

Once the lad had gotten his sip of the wine, he nodded in agreement with Light. "Hmm yeah there's definitely sage in here for sure." He stated with a chuckle, the girl's cheeks were still quite pink. He wondered if he should allow her to drink more... could he handle a drunk Light? Shaking the slight concerns from his head, the white-hair man handed the bottle back to Light. "Glad it's not a tart wine," he told her as he leaned back a little on the bench they were sitting on. "Want to go dancing after a bit?" he asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:03 am

Light

She had the bottle to her lips when he asked. “Um, yeah, sure,” she said easily, before taking a another drink or two of the wine. “Where should we keep this...?” She began to look around for the cork that was once at the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:09 am

Jace

Once more, the young woman took a sip of the wine before answering him, "Great, oh and, here's the cork." He handed the plug for the wine bottle to the white-haired lass before standing to his feet. Stretching upwards a little, Jace looked around at the festival grounds before turning back to the girl his heart always raced for. "Want me to help you with that?" he asked her curiously as he brought his arms down from his previous stretching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perri

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:14 am

Light

She pushed the cork into the bottle, then looked up at Jace. “Here,” she handed him the bottle before she helped herself up. The wine felt smooth in her stomach; it was a bit like tea but more fruity and... Hm what’s the word? Light held her hands in front of her, staring into the distance of the entire festival. So much to do. And dancing was practically seen anywhere you looked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light   

Back to top Go down

1x1 (Moonncloud and Perri) Jace and Light
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2