Dedicated to the realm of dragons.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) Empty
PostSubject: Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella)   Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 11:36 pm

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) B2ebbae271f4ddbde07bfbd8d61fdc2f

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) E36gaHq

Sub-plot of the WWR realm taking place in the arctic biome.

1X1
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
bellah915

bellah915

PostSubject: Re: Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella)   Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 11:58 pm

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) CC5Lv9M
Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) 3276ce5d82cfe349e600ad99eceb572d

Human Name:Erickson
Personality:Wise, calm, good, counselor
Human Picture
Breath: Black Fire

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) MHCtqUC
Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) 7c293dd5cc0c6099e35b755e626515f2

Human Name:Sahara
Personality:know it all, believes everything, has a secret gift
Human Picture
Breath: wind

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) KUuwxS3
Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) Dfa0da88cac7149d1039c25b657520c8

Human Name:Bear
Personality:cheats death, serious, gets into fights; especially when he stands up for his friends.
Human Picture
Breath: earth

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) 6apxY0d
Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) Dc297031a57156f05877fac6b2d41e1a

Human Name: Lilly
Personality: cute, kind, giving, understanding, loving
Human Picture
Breath: magic

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) XmYjIdS
Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) 803ecee844b400c5f6a98782450072d6

Human Name:Radner
Personality:Sporty, all fun in games, sarcastic in a mean way
Human Picture
Breath: fire

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) CjDhWro
Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) E3b4f4a138c95fc4639442750abf506d
Human Name: Hyun Lee

Human Picture
Breath: air

Last edited by bellah915 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:53 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella)   Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 12:46 am

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) AC4ICdr               
Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) 874ef088449983ed1eae6ecb5a0a88e9

Breed: Lesser Fire Dragon
Breath: Ice
Personality: Fearless; Loner; Self-Reliant; Calm

Human Picture
Rogue

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) XeG37Ch              
Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) E62bc21c7c63e45dbccee245a50289ec

Breed: Hybrid
Breath: White Fire
Personality: Manipulative; Cold; Flirty; Self-Centered

Human Picture
Assassin

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) QXp9M00

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) D576299992eecb16d142605e7f7b7b20

Breed: Paragon Dragon
Breath: Fire
Personality: Leader; Family Man; Religious

Human Picture
Loner (Distant Royal)
Back to top Go down
bellah915

bellah915

PostSubject: Re: Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella)   Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 1:14 am

Emperor
Tags: None
    Flapping his wings most ardently, Emperor finds his way to the Caves of Nymethea as he remembers his young childhood amongst his dragon friends. He hopes to meet newfound friends on his way to Nymethea, but forgets that he still has an old friend still waiting for him. He feels the cool rush of the snow pound against his steamy scales as he slowly lands on top of a mountain. Looking down from the mountain peak, he notices a few dragons flying below him to hunt for their prey. The Caves of Nymethea has always been a place for dragons to train for many things; hunting, breathing lessons, shifting, and learning how to be good.

After twenty years of traveling from place to place, he has finally found his home valley where he can rest and counsel all his life. Emperor knows he is young, he knows he is strong, and he knows that he can make a difference with wherever he goes and whoever he encounters. Life is about making good choices and bad... just make sure you learn from those bad choices. The great words from the goddess Nymethea has always been, "You will one day know who you are."

Emperor never knew what that mean until he grew up to be a strong fulfilled dragon who is now worthy to enter his last domain...

Baricade Zapoin
Tags: none

He pulled myself up at the side of a volcano from a faraway land called Bendera. The land's surface was green and colorful as he noticed colorful flowers blooming slowly across the fields. he knew he couldn't stay in Bendera long because the dragons that live here were getting anxious to know who he truly was. He thought to himself I can't escape my past; a friend told me that long ago He feel like escaping was the only thing that was keeping him alive and free though. What does my friend know anyway?

Baricade's home valley was calling him from afar. He knew that... but how could he ever face the Caves of Nymethea again? His past transgressions have made him a disappointment to every single dragon in the arctic settings. I have to face my fear He thought to myself.

Sacrendasia Sharply

In the great deserts of Sahara, the dragons counseled amongst themselves while she sat there beside my friends waiting for the other dragons to finish their discussions. It was against her rule to shift into human beings, but the dragons argued about it even though she always got to make the final decisions. It has always been tough being the queen when you are being pushed to your limit and your last nerve. She has heard enough from each side of the counsel.

"Enough! I don't want to hear it anymore. I know that it is something I don't want in my deserts right now."

The dragons whispered to each other as they noticed that her decision has not been changed. Some wanted to be humans while others followed her with allegiance to her. She doesn't know how long she could rule her kingdom, for her mother was a better queen than she has ever been. I'm being a little too hard on myself I guess, the dragons love me... or at least that is what she keeps telling myself.

Radner Pemp

I'm so bored Radner thought as he looked out at the arctic mountains above as he lay in one of Nymethea's caves.I barely fit in with any dragons in the arctic, I mean they don't breathe fire like I do which is annoyingly simple. He feels like he's searching for something in his life, and he doesn't think the arctic has what he is looking for. Radner's head lay down on his bright red legs as he continued to look up at the very top of the mountains; he lifted his head when he saw a black dragon with light blue eyes standing on the mountain peak which was covered in lots of snow. The black dragon looked so cool standing up there with head held high and his black as night wings outstretched catching the wind from above pulling him back just a little as he stood on his back legs. Then, Radner watched as the black dragon jumped off of the mountain peak taking flight down the mountain with wings tucked in, and all of a sudden, he outstretched his wings again pulling himself upward as he left a sonic boom. Whoa, that dragon is fast Radner thought as the dragon quickly disappeared through the clouds.

Last edited by bellah915 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella)   Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 2:50 pm

Ryzera Crest

Gliding across the white capped waters, the white dragon flapped her wings as she traveled the distance over the vast land of ice. Memories of her true homeland flooded into her head, but she knew she would never be able to. Its crystal rivers and desolate forests had always brought her comfort. At least until that wretched day. Of course, all she loved was stripped from her talons. A sharp sigh exited her lungs. Spiraling down toward the ground of ice, Ryzera blended in perfectly with her environment and entered into her ice cave. She supposed this was once the home of other dragons at one point in time, but now the domain was hers. Her claws was near silent across the snowy floor as she landed and her white scales glistened like the ice. Her soft yellow eyes traveled over the interior of the dark cave. Home...or something like that. She huffed. "If I can even call it that..." She murmured to herself. The dragoness began to curl as she laid down to rest. Her stomach was at the fine line between content and hungry; she knew she would have to eat sometime soon. But for now, Ryzera planned to rest and gaze off into the snowy desert.

Nymeria Snow
Tags: Radner

Blood drizzled down her fangs while the dragoness had a small seal in her grasp. Now with the food killed below her, it hadn't taken long before she had devoured the animal at her claws. Her maw was dripping with water from the sea and lying on her side and Nymeria licked her claws as she pushed herself up to a stand. Her piercing blue eyes scanned the caves of Nymethea just behind. For her task, she knew she needed to cross paths with a few dragons. She assumed Nymethea would be the best place to find them. Giving a mischievous smirk, she lifted out her wings and pushed off the barren land. Snow was kicked up by the air as the dragoness rose into the air, feeling bits of frost collect on her deep sapphire scales. Across the frozen wind, she cut down towards the cave.
And when she came close enough, she glided slower as caught a glimpse of a black dragon. Bizarre! His dark color made a laugh coarse through her muzzle. How could he hunt in an arctic biome with that pelt? He could be seen for miles! Maybe that was why he came here; outside this place, he would never be able to survive. But as soon as she had seen him, he was gone. Oh well. Better luck next time. With a huff she circled as she descended to the caves, just below was another male. A red one this time. What was with these strange dragons? "My, my. What brings such a fascinating creature to these premises? Hm?" Nymeria hissed at the red brute while she sank to the floor. When her claws met the cold ground, she eyed this male from a distance. He was hunkered down in his cave. She should be focusing on her duties but this was far too amusing to her."Has starvation brought you to desperation, dear brute?" She scoffed and turned.

Tyranus Cyrex

As a human and dressed in heavy armor, Tyranus stood at the docks of the arctic, checking off supplies as they were brought off the boats. The fog drifted from his lips while he mouthed the words of the supplies. His serious eyes flicked from box to box; there were pelts, herbs, and various fishing supplies. These were all rather common at the port and they were permitted. He checked off the list one by one. "Accepted. Move along." He told the ship brashly. He gestured the men away and they took their supplies and left. Another collection of supplies were hauled up the docks after the long hours of work in the cold. However, this time Tyranus noticed a bit of difference in their face. It almost seemed to be fear. The man crinkled his nose the second he had seen it and he flicked his finger to order a few men to come at his sides. When they had, discreetly, Tyranus eyed the customers. "So, what brings you to the Territί Canal?" He asked sharply. He began to look through the box and checked the items off the list - harpoons, fishing nets, and bait. It appeared to be usual. The man then eyed the people, noticing the color leave their faces. He gestured to his men with his head. "Do you have any illegal provisions or supplies I should know of?" The customer shook his head. "Are you sure?"
The customer affirmed he was.
Back to top Go down
bellah915

bellah915

PostSubject: Re: Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella)   Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Radner Pemp
Tags: Nymeria Snow

Radner lifted his head as a beautiful blue dragon appeared before him. Her beautiful eyes fluttered in his presence as she asked him a question. Stunned by her appearance, Radner could barely get out one word to escape his mouth. "Uhhhhh, no I mean... yes? I quickly stood up hitting my head against the top of the cave as I moaned in pain. "The caves of Nymethea are a hard one to come by when it comes to a dragon's education." Realizing he wasn't making any sense, Radner slowly walked out of the cave to stay away from the dangerous ceilings of Nymethea. "More like, boredom has brought me to desperation." Radner sighed, finally able to pull words from his mouth to answer the stunning dragon's question.

Baricade Zapoin
Tags: Fly Princley

After feeling the white little specks of wishing flowers tickled his face, Baricade slowly lifted his wings to stretch his back scales. He felt so old from all of the travels he went through.
    Suddenly, there was a noise across the field. The long green grass shifted from side to side almost like something was rustling the stiffness of the grass's atmosphere. "Who goes there?" He crept closer to the sound when a colorful dragon popped out of the greenery making him fall backwards. The silly dragon didn't look like a complete dragon. Her kind wings were beautifully shaped as a pegasus, and her color was monarch like a butterfly. Who was this dragon? She carefully smiled at Baricade as she swept past him letting her long soft tail tickle his nose until he sneezed. The dragon hopped with her wings held high as they popped her up to a flying position bringing her to a river. The river was surrounded by flowers and autumn trees giving Baricade a sense of peace. Who are you? He wonderingly asked.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella)   Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 8:34 am

Nymeria Snow
Tags: Radner

A grin flashed across her muzzle from the male's reply. Fog gently drifted from her lips while she grinned. My he had such a way with himself - he was so charming. The sarcastic look spread across Nymeria's face afterward and she arched her brow at the thought of these caves and education. Education? It seemed had gone daft. Unfortunately. Such a pity. She faced away while the crimson colored brute replied to her last question, which made far more sense than his previous answer obviously. "More like, boredom has brought me to desperation." At least she had some sense to work with, the female curled the tip of her tail and waved it in an unamused fashion. "Yes, I understand. You appear rather desperate, if I my say so." She shot. Her piercing blue eyes fell across his shape with a suave appearance and she raised up her snakelike neck. "Excuse me but I am looking for a dragon or two around the premises," the dragoness still had a touch of blood on her lips. "A white male with bristly spines and another cream colored female; have you seen them at all? It would be most helpful indeed..."
Back to top Go down
bellah915

bellah915

PostSubject: Re: Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella)   Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Radner Pemp
Tags: Nymeria Snow

He watched as the beautiful dragon's eyes glistened like crystals. It was hard to make sense of the dragons that he learned with, but this female seemed rather different from all of them. As she asked her question, he watched as her lips moved up and down not paying attention at first until she asked about a white male with bristly spines. That led him to the thought of how flirtatious she truly is. Radner guessed he is not the only male she's flirted with. He huffed before answering her question laying his head down to see only the claws of her vast foot. "No, I don't believe I have seen anyone you are particularly looking for." I rolled my eyes feeling bored all over again. "But I will let you know if I see him... I mean them." Feeling a little embarrassed that he corrected himself so nervously, Radner lifted himself off of his feet as he flew away into the snowy fortress behind the great mountain that the black dragon flew off of.

Fly Princley
Tags: Baricade Burnalk

Fly's face lit up as she looked at the odd dragon's face. Horns pierced his nose and his skin was rough and dry. She never experienced a dragon like this before because she only knew herself and the plenty of animals she made friend's with. The brown dragon brought himself closer to her, but only across from her to where he slowly studied the moves she made. Remembering his question, Fly finally answered, "My name is Fly, but you can call me whatever you want." She winked at him as the rough dragon with many scales looked from side to side to check if she was winking at only him. "And who are you?" Fly smiled her daring mischievous smile. The dragon answered in a more polite tone that his name was Baricade. Why did this Dragon seem so dull, and why didn't he smile?
    Fly slowly declined her neck to eat the scrumptious green grass and colorful leaves that fell off of the autumn trees. The dragon's surprised face looked at her in amazement as he asked why she was eating grass. "And what do you eat?" She laughed as if he was joking. Baricade answered her question as he looked at her in some concerned way. "You eat meat?" Her face looked flush as she started heaving and looking around for her animal friends to save them from this monster. "Run!" She squealed as deers, rabbits, moose, birds, and skunks left ran from their hiding places to go find another place to hide. Baricade just looked at her with distaste as he sat there waiting for all of the animals to hide. "I will do anything to protect my friends!" She yelled as she ran to hide behind a tree.

Emperor
Tags: Ryzera Crest

After flying upward for a good bit, Emperor lifted his wings to flap as he slowly lowered himself down beside the white capped oceans. Landing on an iceberg, he huffed as he gently shook the tiny ice cycles from his horned wings. It was bothersome always having a problem about the cold windy storms that took place at the Caves of Nymethea, but not everything is going to please him. As he lifted himself up to the next landmass he walked through the crunchy snow when shifting into his human form. Looking around to see if any dragons were around he quickly but surely walked into a cave to build a fire for himself. He found it exhausting to change into human form, but he knew that it was good for him to learn their ways. They have it a lot harder than he ever did; eskimos, farmers, and warriors; they all stood for something and they all worked for their well-beings.
    The easy part was walking into the cave's interior grounds, but the hard part was meeting a white dragon in the cave. Emperor didn't like it when he met a dragon while he was in human form, it made him feel uncomfortable for some odd reason. He quickly ran behind a white boulder before she could see him. He peaked out to see her snowy white belly grew up and then back down as she inhaled and exhaled deep breaths. I have to get out of here was his thought, then he stopped, Erickson was always a curious brute when it came to knowing more about other dragons that he encounters. "Why do I care if she sees my human form? She probably changes into a human herself." He coughed from all the cold air that entered his lungs. "But my my... she sure is a beauty." Erickson has always had a thing for albino dragons... let's hope she has a good personality too. He thought as he studied her clean claws while her stomach grumbled. Erickson was hungry himself, so he quickly ran outside changing into a dragon but tripped when he got only half way leaving a large thud because he was back in his black self.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella)   Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 6:51 pm

Ryzera Crest
Tags: Emperor

Staring into the endless mounds of snow and icy hills, the dragon gazed over them in almost a trancelike state. Her pelt shivered to the touch of the wintry wind and she rolled her tail in beside her feet, nestling it close to her body for comfort. She watched a few delicate snowflakes descend without a sound. The white dragoness studied them as they slipped into the snow and disappear. With every breath, a cloud of vapor rose from her muzzle. Her eyes flicked toward an icy boulder at the entrance of the cave. In a second, her eyes flicked away as she pretended not to notice the intruder. She hadn't seen him per say but she had caught his scent. He was a dragon no doubt since it was difficult to rub that odor off or he was someone who had been around dragons. With a gentle puff of air sent spiraling through her nostrils, Ryzera stared off into the arctic landscape again. Her teeth glistened as she pulled her lips back in a subtle grin, but it hadn't been long before the stranger made himself known. He had clumsily stumbled on his feet. He landed with a thud. Naturally, the female came into a stand and casually walked outside of the icy den with an amused huff. She was slow to exit the den, and when she had, her eyes locked onto his fallen form. He was a black dragon, rather large, and rather fit. Evidently he wasn't good on ice but he didn't seem to have come from around here. "Now what have we here? A spy no doubt." She teased him playfully. The dragoness chuckled. "You were in there for quite a while...you might as well have introduced yourself instead of awkwardly lying in wait."

Nymeria Snow

It seemed she wouldn't have any luck with this male. Which was quite a pity considering he seemed dimwitted enough to use for later but she supposed this would be for the best. After all, Nymeria was not interested in having him tag along with her to begin with. But before long, the male had stood and spread his wings with embarrassment. He had departed without a single goodbye - how rude, she sarcastically thought with a sneer. Her sharp eyes followed his dark shape as it slipped into the distance. Within a few seconds, her pupils contracted into slits and she curled her maw into a grin. "Oh well." Nymeria snuffed vilely. She lost interest in him. The dark blue dragoness flaunted her tail and turned away, beginning to slip further into the caves and clusters of dragons. Her claws were soft against the rock. Ducking her head, she began to climb her way deeper into the masses. Their shapes passed her by without so much as a glance. Flicking the tip of her tail, she traveled away from the crowds and wandering eyes and eventually, the dragoness drew her gaze over a male. She coaxed information from him about her targets. The dragon pointed her toward an underground icy cave, where her cream colored female dwelt. With a manipulative ‘thank you’, Nymeria followed his directions toward the lair. Before long, she slid deeper into the cave. Then she stood in the entrance of the lair, observing the dragoness laying on her side, sleeping, with three eggs curled at her belly. While the female slept, she smiled. Her cyan eyes glowed brilliantly. She stepped in closer. She was confident in her approach. Her eyes narrowed and her lips slowly began to draw back as her shadow began to draw over the sleeping female.

Tyranus Cyrex

Digging through the supplies for a second longer, the man pulled away with a wisp of air leaving his lips. His eyes landed onto the customer as he remained quiet. His eyes lingered on him for a while longer and he furrowed his brow suddenly. Tyranus lifted his hand and gestured to his men to check the standing customer. Suddenly, there was a ruckus and a few leather pouches were removed from the inside of the man’s jacket; the customer was restrained within seconds. When the bags were thrown to him, Tyranus caught them and checked inside. He was met with glistening red dust. The odor wafted up in a cloud and the man covered his nose and mouth. "Spice." He announced with a cough. The customer shouted and denied any knowledge of these bags. When he was hauled off, Tyranus sealed them. The commotion ended and he tossed the packages on the stand; and the rest of the man’s cargo was taken in by the order as well. At seeing the spice, Tyranus’s shift had ended and he was directed into investigating the seller. A few hours later, he was inside the main fortress, in their highest rooms. "I am not a bounty hunter; I am the chief of security. My job description does not have me traveling across bloody Interra to track down spice!" He announced to the main overseer of the force.

The overseer, a man in full armor, one of the small officials of the Paladin Empire was stood over the map of the land. He was hunched in over the desk but his eye was on Tyranus. ”Yes but the people typically in charge of that are busy with the North-Western Kingdom. You are of high enough rank to perform this task. Take a handful of knights with you and find the sellers. We’ve been trying to capture these dealers for quite some time but we have been far too preoccupied with other nonsenses.” He grumbled and pulled from the map. ”I have already scheduled a ship for your departure.”

"Seems like you’re hurrying me out," he exhaled thickly and looked away. "As you wish…" The man turned from the table and left the room with his commands, slipping down the stone staircase into the wintry landscape of the north. When he walked some distance away, he looked out, only seeing the open waters. The icy wind nipped at his face and he stared at the massive ships tied at the docks. There were people carrying luggage and goods to main security all along the docks. He glanced at the bag of spice in his hands and then he looked back at the docks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella)   Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caves of Nymethea (1x1 Sub-Zero & Bella)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: 1x1 + Invite Only RPs :: 1x1-
Jump to: