deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Main Thread WWR III Empty
PostSubject: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:25 pm

Main Thread WWR III 1OfhvD9 Main Thread WWR III O2Pc2KS   Main Thread WWR III IDv74ei
Main Thread WWR III 470f3307c72b224d6adbb9f13392c597
Devastation has taken the land; spring has turned to fall.
Four years have passed since King Erin's departure from,
the throne. The Legion of Knights is left to fend mostly for
themselves.
Dragons have escaped bloodshed from the Legion so far.
There is only one Sanctuary where they can take refuge,
an intricate city hidden inside a deep canyon site.
And though many Knights have search for this now named 'Sanctuary'
none have been successful thus far.
Greed stirs the hearts of all.
The road ahead is unknown.
Best be careful.

Quote :
K I N G D O M   R U L E S

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

SANCTUARY

➤ There are a total of 5 Royals in the role-play.
Royal Dragons are marked with
Royals: [3x5]

● [Ancient Rule] High ranking dragons are forbidden to have relations with anyone of the dragon species.

[Current Rule] "The Sanctuary is never to be revealed to any species other than a dragon."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

THE LEGION OF KNIGHTS

➤ [Rule] '...'
═══════════════════════════════════════════
Verse II wrote:
Click Here to View/See History
Verse I wrote:
Click Here to View/See History

SEASONS

Quote :
Spring
Quote :
Summer
Quote :
Fall
Quote :
Winter

TIME OF DAY

Quote :
Morning
Quote :
Day
Quote :
Dusk
Quote :
Night
Quote :
Midnight

╓—————————————————————————╖
S A N C T U A R Y
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Alpha Male ⤑ Dark Shadow  29 ↠ Sub-Zero
Alpha Female ⤑ Win His Heart

Beta Male ⤑ Xolron  X ↠ Sub-Zero
Beta Female ⤑ To Be Decided By Dark

Regulars ⤑
Trinity Jay  ♀  24 ↠ Sub-Zero
Drake Harkin  ♂  22 ↠ Sub-Zero
Akitoshi Kage  ♀  24 ↠ Sub-Zero.
Jace Shadowcrea  ♂  24 ↠ Moonncloud
Ember Trainer  ♀  24 ½ ↠ deadlyscorpion
Candy Bloom  ♀  20 ↠ deadlyscorpion
Ashley Hazel  ♀  20 ↠ deadlyscorpion
Cazram  ♂  23 ↠ Pumpkin Cup

Hatchlings ⤑
NONE

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Loners ⤑
Krogoth Steele  ♂  31½ ↠ Sub-Zero
Rajani Icecrea  ♀  22½ ↠ Monncloud
Riya Rune  ♀  24 ↠ Moonncloud
Sage Carter  ♀  14 ↠ deadlyscorpion

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Click to View Clan's Sanctuary
Exterior
Interior
╙—————————————————————————╜
T H E - K N I G H T - L E G I O N

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
King ⤑ Erin Gage ♂  26 ↠ deadlyscorpion

Queen ⤑ Win His Heart

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

King's Second ⤑

Lead Commander ⤑ Seth Bones  31 ↠ Sub-Zero

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Generals (2) ⤑
NONE

Soldiers ⤑

Mercenaries ⤑
NONE

Archers ⤑
NONE

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Click to View Knight's Castle
Exterior
Interior
H U M A N S/ E L V E S
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Alanis ♀  24 ↠ Pumpkin Cup
Aya Nightwing ♀  20 ↠ Moonncloud
Children ⤑
Ria Carter ♀  5 ↠ Sub-Zero

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Click to View Village
O T H E R
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Cazram Rajani Icecrea

Drake Harkin Jilaiya

Dark Shadow Rajani Icecrea

[/b][/b]

Sage Carter Ria Carter

Jace Shadowcrea Riya Rune

Kᴇʏ wrote:

= He Likes Her
= She Likes Him
= They Like Each Other
// = Mates/Married
= Mates/Married with Kids
= Siblings
« = Father of
» = Mother of

Last edited by Sub-Zero on Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:03 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 7:43 am

Rajani Icecrea

───────────────────────────────────
      Ice Dragon 22.5 Female Crush: Dark Mate: X Young: X XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open

Gold, gems, treasures alike surrounded the women as she sat staring at some scrolls. Her eyes looked heavy, the dark circles showed she’d been awake all night, something the assassin hadn’t done in ages. Her outfit had splatters spots of blood which brought some red color to her outfit. “One down… Three more to go…” She muttered as she pushed herself away from the table and stood from her chair. Rubbing the back of her neck, the tired women let out a yawn before going to cover her mouth. Though, before her hand could cup her lips she chuckled, “My oh me, look at all the blood on you… “ She admired the cracking crimson, before letting out a sigh. “I’ll never escape this life…” She growled before walking towards the ladder which led out of the basement of her hideout. Climbing up the ladder, Rajani used one hand to push the trap door open and finally pulled herself up into the falling apart building. Glancing around as she closed the trap door, Raj realized Jace wasn’t around... “Still staying at the sanctuary… even he’s abandoned me.” She muttered out of tiredness and frustration. What she had said wasn’t true at all, Jace still came around but recently he’d been staying away a bit more, for reasons Rajani wasn’t quite sure of as of yet. Running a hand through her hair, the raven-haired female stood up from her crouched position and began walking over to the kitchen area of the decayed building, her bag in her sights. Grabbing the pouch, the assassin quickly left the house and started into the forest. After a short amount of travel, the women came to a large lake, a small smile spread across her lips. Bathing was something she enjoyed the most and being away from the sanctuary she was at least now able to listen to the forest around her while she cleaned up. Slipping off her assassin gear, as well as the rest of her clothing, Rajani took soap from her bag and went into the lake. The water was rather cold, but she didn’t mind the cold as much as she minded the heat.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 11:50 am

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: X (Sanctuary)
Main Thread WWR III B8bea27a7d9eb2d10170659537d51b7aXXXMain Thread WWR III 1066793b29d0dc8631fbe6272a0759f7
The candle flickered across the Alpha's dismal face as he sat with one leg over the other, staring at the scribes of ancient texts. There was a chest of jewels to his right and armor to his left. Flipping through pages of the book with only the flicker of the fire to guide him. Under the shadow of his lair, he skimmed over the elvish language in understanding. This book described the elves standpoint during outside war. It was an interesting perspective at least,  especially with their isolationistic views. He hadn't been one to read. Not in the slightest. But these writings were passed onto him by his mentor, whom had given him these things as a form of inheritance. Having no young nor mate at all, she had given these things to him. Having clung to her presence only now, he saw fit to put this to use. While his eyes scanned the foreign history, her words danced in his head."Though you'd much rather burn these now as I give them to you, I promise they will give you some form of value in the years to come...they have done me much good." Akivara had told him those long years back. "Knowledge is the most precious gift one can acquire...and it is what I can give. So. I give these to you, darkness." He could recall the bitter reluctance he had possessed at the time. To him, all writing seemed unimportant, it was the voice of long dead scribes. Who cared for them? Even now, he couldn't quite understand the importance but he had enough of an open mind to examine her gift. Especially considering she was never wrong. In all his surety, in even the most seemingly impossible things - Akivara always knew how to go about things. He had his knuckles pressed into his chin, painting the picture of the human and dragon battle in his head from the elven book. 'Derkonic A’Varae.' He could clearly hear the cries of dragons as they were pulled from the sky by machines. He knew this story. Akivara had told him it often. The elves provided a new perspective, yes, but what could this offer him? Somewhat frustrated from a few hours of deciphering, Dark Shadow lifted his head. He set the book aside and amongst his hidden treasures, staring off in the obscurity of his lair. The twinkling of his gold only dimmed his look. It was as if he was trying to find some voice to tell him some sort of - new and powerful truth. He expected the value of the book to just jump right out at him. But no. War was war. History was history. What was there to know? Crisply allowing the air to fall from his lips, the Alpha straightened himself in the chair, fixing his white button down shirt. He thought in a scowl. 'I hope I get some sort of...answer from this nonsense.' He sighed, glowering. 'I understand it's value more so now...but...how does reviewing an old tale give anything new?' Elves didn't participate in the great war either. They stayed to themselves, trading with the knights for money when they could. It's not like they had any insightful techniques, or plans for that matter. They just cared for themselves, never making progress. "That's enough of that." He crossed his sights as he lifted the chair, "an Alpha had best be productive versus lounging all day." He would check up on the patrolling dragons for a status update, then attune to his physique.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Trinity Jay
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Jaybird
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ //

ᅵBreedᅵ Cerulean Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ X

Tags: // (Sanctuary)
Main Thread WWR III 6cd07e16facdd8b4c839bbea17f0a0c0XXMain Thread WWR III 311acec0f0e7ec6453cdc21355c6efc3
Wings outstretching after a morning bask in the Sanctuary, Trinity Jay pushed her haunches out as she reached with her front limbs and ascended to her feet. Her tail was elevated saucily behind her. Eyelashes brushing over the lair to her left, she gave a pouty snuff. "Oh-my-gah," She gave a displeased moan and turned her head saucily to the side, Cerulean blue eyes still locked onto the den to her right. She fluttered her eyelids. "If Ember isn't coming out of that den soon, oh my gosh I'm gonna like tear off my tail or something." Like what was keeping her?! 'For real. I am bored as hell and this is lame, I could've slept in a couple hours at this rate.' Arching her dragon neck, puffing a cloud of smoke from his nostrils, Trinity Jay glanced from one side of the sandstone hall to the other. She pulled up her chin and shouted into the den, "Ember! Get up already! Oh my gosh. Honestly, ohmygosh, I am going to be standing here for soooo long I'll shed and it'll be like totally gross. EMBER! GET THAT PRISSY TAIL OUT OF BED." Rolling her eyes, another groan slipped her curled maw. This time her patience was coming in little better. "If Light is with you, then like, you both wake up. We need to goooo okie."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Ꮮesser Fire Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Ash (Sanctuary)
Main Thread WWR III 01c7e3de4c184ccade946f0ff405ab43XXXMain Thread WWR III 709a11a9b8f26b63febd608f9cd74198
Continuing to help little miss Ashley to adjust to a clan life, he ambled with her down the Sanctuary canyon this early morning. They were slowly headed to her den, his hand flaunting as he talked. He was never the one to hurry. If anything, he was the type to slow down and discuss -everything. And discuss he did. "We got a nice selection of prey, some cool areas to chillax in the forest or here in the Sanctuary, I can take you in any of those places if you wanted. I mean I can't think of anything else but you're gonna be fine, honest," Drake nudged the girls' arm in a playful, cocky manner. She was pretty quiet and inverted. He didn't seem to lessen up the slightest though. And there was that same pompous glisten to his eye and that charming smirk to his lips. It was rather overplayed but he was just the type. The man chuckled at her in a outgoing way, his shoulders bouncing as he did so. "You're sweet, you're sexy -you'll fit right in!" He followed the conversation with a lifted brow and then a wink; he lifted his chin up high. "And girlie," Drake gave a little bow and tilted his head, smug as ever. "If you're ever needing a friend, come talk to the world's most handsome - most dashing - the hottest dragon you'll meet, mkay? I'm never too far away!" Popping his collar as he pulled back, he placed his arm on her shoulder. "I know it's kinda scary with everyone, but, you got Drakey to watch your back. Don't worry in the slightest." He pointed at her, arching his brow as he flaunted his hand and spoke. "Not a lot of people are so lucky, Ashy girl, but holla if you need anything. Got any questions, then I'm your man." He beamed and pointed at himself with his thumb.
He was quite the social butterfly and he was glad he actually got her to join. Though they were strangers, she'd be another hot girl here.
Ohhh yeah, he was quite proud of himself for catching this one.
Back to top Go down
deadlyscorpion

deadlyscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 10:24 pm

(Just click the info bellow the name to see the post)

Main Thread WWR III D34f1475df96c9efc204032119a5c552

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 25 years
Race ⇢ Dragon
Rank ⇢ Regular
Mate ⇢ X
Hatchlings ⇢ X
Tags ⇢ Trinity:

Main Thread WWR III De4463649d710d4c7b4654a3877e5152

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 20 years
Race ⇢ Dragon
Rank ⇢ Regular
Mate ⇢ X
Hatchlings ⇢ X
Tags ⇢ Drake:

Main Thread WWR III 10822e2b33ab7ec91205047656100da0

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 20 years
Race ⇢ Dragon
Rank ⇢ Regular
Mate ⇢ X
Hatchlings ⇢ X
Tags ⇢ X:
Back to top Go down
Perri

Perri

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 8:24 am

Light

In a strange dream, she had noticed that it wasn’t her usual nightmare. It was... the land around here. She went through the trees, as if she were flying straight through every branch, nook, and leaf. Then she saw a man, build like a bridge, and her vision ran straight into him, his dark eyes focusing at her for only a second before she felt as if she did run into him. Then, at moment of impact, a word bounced in her head. Was it her own name? What was it? It felt too important. But it was gone and far lost, with a word from the reality replacing it: “... PRISSY TAIL...” Light’s eyes opened slowly, her hand instinicly reaching and leaning whatever drool. What was that word? She sat up and ran her fingers through her hair, trying to rub it out, but sighed after a moment. The young dragon that yelled from out of the den, she rubbed her eyes. After staring at her hands, she slowly got up and stretched. She wore a simple navy blue dress, long sleeved for the cool wind and even colder nights. Although, the collar of the dress from the previous owner was stretched quite a bit, or that was the style, for her shoulder remained exposed. Her instinics kicked in and moved, like every day before, to the small fire that pratically split the room between Ember and herself. She reached for the tea pot, which only had water in it, and opened the small lid; taking a long drink. Her tired eyes finally looked at Ember, wondering how she had gotten a follower such as the dragon outside.

Sapphire Sabre Nolan

The air held a crisp feel, as a soft breeze blew about. The colors of the leave have come once again; how many years has it been? Nearly four. She spent four years with a man whom she has always been cautious with. Why? Because she left the Knights. She’s his knight for a moment, until he finds whatever that Seth searches for. But her feels for the man she stays with have been a rollercoaster. Something in the air, though, of this morning is making her think of a change. In recent changes, they had moved into a small house. She would dare to even say a cabin, but it’s enough for the two of them. Sapphire took in a breathe, her hand going up and touching her braid, had it grown longer nearly everyday. Then, finally, something took her out of her thoughts; her horse had roamed to the center of the village, and she heard whispers of a small grouping looking for a girl. Couldn’t be her, certainly, but the story did sound interesting. Small pieces connected, then people would spread it farther to make it even more complicated. A girl from the North, in the cold, and something about the Hidden Village. She hopped off the horse, glancing at a few jars filled between honey, jams, and preserved food. Winter would be coming, some say earlier, and she didn’t feel like eating meat constantly. “I’ll take three of these,” she said to a man, who eyed her, before smiling at the sight of coin in front of him. Should get salt later on... And for a moment, she had forgotten she had ever climbed back on her horse and began to return to the small hut; thinking about the future. Again.

Chloe Freshwater, Norman Freshwater

“Old man, are you sure this is enough?” She huffed, setting a crate down in the storage down below, with only a small candle lighting. The crates held what they had grown along with trades and barters they made along the way. “Please, don’t make me laugh. This is the same amount as last year. We’ll live,” a man sat on a wooden chair above, glancing down at her, a pipe in his mouth. “If anything goes to shit, then Daniel can handle two more,” he grumbled. The girl glanced up for a second. Daniel worked off the farm, constantly, with all sorts of jobs he could find; just to be away from the place. But her life sentencing will be here, until she finds a reason to leave. Maybe a fine girl? She came back up with the candle and blew it out. The man returned his stare to the window, his mouth withdrawing smoke. She walked passed him, and fell on a sofa, that was about as comfortable as a stack of hay. She reached for a book that rested on the floor next to it, and continued to read wherever she was before. Her metallic eyes looked back at the kitchen, where her father sat, still staring, as if waiting for someone.

Daniel Freshwater

His metallic eyes found the door of the bar, as he stood behind the bar itself, and watched a interesting crowd walked in. A man, built like a bloody bridge, a small girl who danced with freckles, and a elf, nearly the same as the man next to him, but with... A interesting vibe. “How can I help you,” he smiled easily, sliding the bandana that rested on his forehead, up a bit, just to hold his hair back. The three sat down, the girl smiling a bit at the elf, and he smirked a bit; the older man, though, sat quietly. He looked tired, more than anything- “Ale, any of the damn flavors or what not,” a thick Irish accent came from the elf and Daniel smiled in delight. It’s been a while since they had someone with such a accent. “No problem,” he reached below for a glasses, and for a split second, his hands froze the glass itself; careful to not make the glass brittle and enough to make the glass cold. He reached a bottle from the display and opened it easily, a popping sound echoing, and he poured them all a drink. “Leave the bottle,” the smaller girl surprised him and he nodded with a simple smile. “Have you... Seen a girl, white hair, blue eyes?” The man asked, his voice low and husky. It made Daniel get goosebumps when he stared into the eyes of the man; it was dark, tired, as if aimlessly searching for the girl. “White hair? Nope,” the young man shook his head, crossing his arms. “There was something like that years ago at our yearly festival. But I don’t get around much, so, it’s rare for me to remember a face,” he smiled weakly. But, they all exchanged glances, as if some hope lingered in them all.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Main Thread WWR III 9gp9gxU

Quote :
♠ Male ♠ Straight ♠ Smoke Ridgeback ♠ Regular ♠

♠Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~X ♠

The commotion around the Sanctuary awoke the male, his scales creaking at the little motions he made to lift his head and observe his surroundings. The dim lighting from the outside of his den and the chattering beings beyond alerted him that perhaps he had slept more than he had originally thought. Standing nonchalantly and stretching, his wings rested at either side of his ribcage as he perambulated to the entrance of his said den, bobbing his head in greeting to anyone he made eye contact with, which this morning was a slim number indeed. His eyes tracked every motion, every position of the dragons and the shifted as he calculated their level of energy. By the looks of things, he was one of the last awake, the lack of rustling from the dens giving hint of it. Perhaps he needed to position something to wake him up earlier from now on. Stretching his neck upwards to ruffle out the shining white scales down his neck, his walk continued outwards, his tail with spines balanced behind him equally.

Main Thread WWR III O12gtCj
Quote :
♦ Female ♦ Straight ♦ Human ♦

♦ Crush~X ♦ Tags~X ♦

A particular breeze passed between her strands of blonde hair, drifting it over her shoulder and over her leather jacket as she strolled down the cobblestone paths. Her hands on her upper arms, her ears took in none of the passersby as she was lost in her own mind. Not even the rhythmic tap of her shoes against the stone could knock on the door of her mind, and nobody and nothing had happened to catch her attention long enough for her to open it. She much preferred the cozy interior, sorting the thoughts from the day prior and beyond to once more organize the files of her discoveries and conversations. She went back over the faces of people she knew, their pasts that they've shared and the memories they carried with them from day to day. It seemed as though there was a library of things she could peruse, and never finish reading all the pages that she had collected. Just the fact amused her, and she drew in breaths of the autumn air as she continued her walk of solitude in the familiar village.
Back to top Go down
Bubbline.

Bubbline.

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 pm

Main Thread WWR III F2f682a03e72bc8c24363052471e13c4

Quote :
⧫Male⧫Straight⧫25.5⧫Elf⧫

⧫Crush:None⧫Tags:N/A⧫

Dim light of the morning sun filled the small, basic cottage through the straw roof bringing it to life once again. Kolvar, laying on a makeshift bed of straw and dead grass covered with a rather large cloth draped over it to keep the straw and dead grass from poking him throughout the night, tossed a bit groaning as the sunlight hit his eyelids turning his vision from a black to a light pink. He slowly sat up yawning as he was still wore out from the night before. He scratched his bare chest and slowly blinked his eyes a few times trying to focus his vision. He stood up taking a step and stumbling a bit still feeling the effects from the night before. "I'm never doing that again...", he said to himself groggily and yawned once more reaching for his clothes and sliding them on. He collected his satchel and his bow throwing both of them over his shoulder and adjusted them to where they sat comfortably on his chest. He looked around his small but comfortable place double checking to make sure he had everything he needed and then headed out of the cottage. He moved the cloth acting as a door to the side and released it so that it could fall back into place once he was passed it. His small cottage was made of mainly mud bricks and a straw roof that was tightly packed to prevent most rain from leaking through the roof. It had one small opening large enough for light to shine through the cottage but not big enough to where an intruder would get through. His cottage is so deep within the forest that most of his visitors are predators sniffing around for a snack. He walked over to Brennan and patted his side, and then rubbed from his forehead down to his muzzle a couple of times. He grinned real big as the horse nudged for some more love and he gave in "Alright, Alright here's some more" He finished giving Brennan and looked around for Luka his sly friend. Not seeing him anywhere, he shrugged his shoulders and made his way into the forest bound for the river. He wanted to take a dip in the river and wash away any recollections from last night. He walked for awhile before finally making it to the river. Standing on a ledge that overlooked the river, he noticed that a woman had already been bathing in the usual spot he liked to wash off in. He quickly looked away saying to himself "Well I wasn't supposed to see that. I'll just go upstream a ways and give her some privacy." Without looking back at the woman, he walked up the riverside until he felt there was enough distance between him and the girl. The river in this section was pretty and there were no major risks that he could see. He found his way from the ledge down to level ground and looked around the surrounding areas to make sure it was safe to take a dip. He came back to the river shore and took his bow and satchel off from around his shoulder and then next came his clothes. He placed them in the same area making sure to keep them close and he turned back to the river ,with soap in hand, and walked in enjoying the cool water and the cool crisp air. He dunked under the water making sure to get everything wet and he began to wash himself off with birds chirping and the leaves rustling due to the wind blowing them back and forth.

(WIP)
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 11:20 am

Rajani Icecrea

Ice Dragon 22.5 Female Crush: Dark Mate: X Young: X XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      ║ Tags: Open

Lathering her body until her scent was completely removed, Rajani dunked herself underneath the water’s surface. As she did this, the lakes surface water was covered in white bubbles. Staying under the water for a moment, Rajani looked around the water was crystal clear. Fish could be seen swimming about, as her feet touched the soft spongy lake bottom the raven haired women stood up Rajani’s head broke the surface of the water, a soft gasp left her mouth. Her long black Raven hair was now past her butt from the water straightening it out, the lake's water ran off her pale skin. Leaving the lake, Raj grabbed the cloth from her bag to dry off. Once dry she quickly dressed, she had work to get done. There were many enquiries in the east as well as the west of the area, 'I have to get all these done before the end of the month or the deals are off...' she sighed as she got her pants and top on, the assassin suddenly felt nauseated. Soon dizziness came over her causing her to drop into a crouched position. Her right hand was over her mouth as she tried to keep from losing what little she had eaten that morning. Another unpleasant feeling hit her stomach, causing her to gag. Getting away from her leather armor, which still laid on the ground, along with her boots and bag, the female, rushed to some bushes as she hurled, the small meal she had eated no longer remain in her stomach. Rajani coughed and shivered, “What a waste...” the female grumbled, she felt fine now, she was still slightly dizzy. Her left hand came to her forehead as she wondered if she had overworked herself the previous night. Sitting down near the water’s edge the women began cleaning the blood off her leather underbust corset. As she did this, the women also began digging for her perfume, a perfume that was scentless. Spritzing it over herself as well as her clothing as she finished cleaning the crusty blood from her attire. This was a special perfume, it hid her royal demeanor, something that was very important to her to keep hidden.

Jace Shadowcrea

[size=80] Plasma Dragon 24 Male Crush: Light Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Walking around in the sanctuary, Jace had been gathering up what little of Rajani’s stuff that was still in the sanctuary. She had asked for all the scrolls that he’d kept within his den. He was even collecting information from dragons within the sanctuary to give to Raj. ‘Honestly, she’s going to overwork herself… Ever since the festival she’s been so driven to work…’ he thought sourly to himself. As the man thought to himself, he could hear Trinity bellowing in the background for Ember. Honestly, that woman followed Ember around like a lovesick mutt. Walking to his den, Jace began placing all the scrolls and papers into a satchel to take to Raj.

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: Muscari Mate: N/A Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sitting outside the cave in which she and her adopted daughter lived, Aya smiled as she watched Hesterian goof around with the small child. He was so gentle with her. The young female elf crossed her arms over her chest as she leaned forward from where she sat on a bolder giggling at the two. In the elf’s hands was some fabric that had many different embroidered designs on it, the patterns, which had been sewed into the material, told the story of the dragons, as well as other fantasy things children enjoy hearing. It had been five years since she’d found Ria, her home had been destroyed and her family slaughtered. She hadn’t told the child yet that she wasn’t exactly her birth mother, she felt it would be better to tell her when she was a bit older. Turning her attention partly back to her sewing she kept an eye on Ria and Hesterian, she knew her lion wouldn’t hurt her, but having motherly instincts she couldn’t help but to keep a lookout for danger. Pulling a bright golden thread through the cloth which was held in place by a wooden frame made from young pliable tree limbs, the elven mother hummed a tune that she’d heard from her first adventure with a dragon. His name still fresh in her mind, Krogoth, she wondered how he was doing. Catching the scent of their lunch, Aya quickly jumped up from her seat on the bolder and place her work of art down before quickly rushing off to the kettle which hung over an open fire, which was surrounded by large rocks, so no hot coals, could escape and become a danger to Ria. Grabbing her wooden spoon from it’s resting spot along the kettle's rim, she began stirring the porridge which smelt of apples.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 9:37 pm

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: X (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III B8bea27a7d9eb2d10170659537d51b7aXXXMain Thread WWR III 1066793b29d0dc8631fbe6272a0759f7

Upon checking with the scouts of the land, finding that no human nor elf was near enough to be a threat - the Alpha felt reassured. Not that there ever was elves or humans that ventured this far North. None whom breathed anymore that is. The Alpha dipped his head and went on his way. Shifting into a dragon, he departed from the Sanctuary, heading to the North by a mile or two. He regulated his physical shape here to keep himself in best condition. It was a thing he preferred doing alone as well, under the careful shadow of the trees.
Dark Shadow returned some time later with numbness in his limbs, sweat on his brow, with two large prey animals dead in his talons. They were placed in the dining location of the Sanctuary, along with other kills, for those who would rather not hunt. Food was never an issue with this many dragons. Whenever he ventured in the mornings to hunt and train, the Alpha would place his kills here for others. Nevertheless, dragons were also assigned as hunters to bring back food - but he enjoyed the interactions. Dark Shadow's massive black wings felt the fanning of the air trapped under them as he slipped to the sandstone floor. Dust recoiled from the ground. Particles of debris sparkled in the rising sun. His claws met the ground. His electric blue eyes flicked from dragon to dragon as they each told him a good morning, and he dipped his head respectfully with an assured smile. He appeared as a royal, his pelt shimmering black under the drops of sunlight, his head held was high but without pride. When others smiled at him, he was sure to give them one in response. And the gentleness of his eyes grew when they did.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Trinity Jay
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Jaybird
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ //

ᅵBreedᅵ Cerulean Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ X

Tags: Ember/Light (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III 6cd07e16facdd8b4c839bbea17f0a0c0XXMain Thread WWR III 311acec0f0e7ec6453cdc21355c6efc3

She continued to moan and grumble, impatient for these guys to get off their sorry butts already! And when Ember had -finally- she gave a small smirk of her own. "Um-okay but I'm like," she looked up, fluttering her darker eyelids. "Like I'm so sick of waiting outside of this slumber party between you and Light; I need to join you guys. I feel SO left out. Like hoes before bros, Em." Trinity's dragon shape shifted down to a girl after her complaint, the same height as Ember with straight blonde hair with a spice colored ombre. Her pink, plush lips curled in a grin. She popped her hip out and placed her hand on it. "There, I shifted. Hurray for me." A giggle left her mouth and she could see Light moving around inside the den as well. Good! 'Bout time that girl wakes up before lunch.' At least, that's what Trinity had heard from Ember. Personally, she was an early bird herself and liked to keep busy with something - or - someone. "Ohmygosh, Em, there are like so many cute guys around here, what are you doing? Come on already! We need some fun and like-attractive men to gawk at." The girl took the red-haired girl's hand and playfully stuck out her tongue, she then inched on her toes and leaned to the side to look inside Light's den. "Oldie-locks, c'mon, me and Ember need you too! Screw tea, get off your lazy butt and get going with uuuuss!"

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Ꮮesser Fire Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Ash (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III 01c7e3de4c184ccade946f0ff405ab43XXXMain Thread WWR III 709a11a9b8f26b63febd608f9cd74198

She was such a quiet little thing, but, that's what he liked about her. Not that he didn't like anything about anyone. He was honestly very open-minded about that. But the man met her thanks with an exuberant smirk. "Yo, don't even worry about it. I'm having a great time. Just do you." Drake remained his outgoing self, gently wobbling her to put some of that confidence in her system. "Hey, I can help you out whenever you want - could be three in the morning I'd come to your rescue, don't even worry." He chuckled and smoothly removed his arm from off her shoulder, allowing his hands to slip into his pockets as he talked. "So what do you do for fun? See. I think that's the first step at calling this place home, doing what you like. For example, when I joined," he gestured to himself with a grand smile. "I had to talk to people, find some to trust and I was felt A-Okay in this place. You just gotta make this place for you too." After the little pep-talk and wink shortly after, he could see Ash's den just in the distance. He warmly smiled to it. Drake looked back at her and nodded his head. "I don't worry about you at all here, trust me."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Krogoth Steele
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Saber Plains Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Loner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Alanis (Village)

Main Thread WWR III 62054e73ffffd1287a89c70a7cfd941fXXXMain Thread WWR III Bf9586d87565342b7a8550c6a889c412

His feet were kicked out in front of him, sitting outside of the local pub with his head lifted and a heavy breath going out of his lungs. Eyes closed, Krogoth relaxed out on the cobblestone floor after sobering in these past hours. He could still smell some ale on him but the drunkenness was gone. All that was left was the numbness. But, the numbness was relaxing. Despite the people who on occasion snapped at him, "get a job." or "beat it, drunk!" He only opened a single eye at them, crinkling it against the blinding sunlight before shutting his eyes again and ignoring them. He'd hum a bit, attempting to drown everything away. The tune was familiar to him. It was the shanty him and his militia used to sing when they drank, even if, he was the only one who knew the words to it now. Krogoth could sense when people passed him, feeling the coldness of their shadows slip over him. He inhaled, quietly. He could pick up the scent of new bread baking this morning.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Ria Carter
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵAgeᅵ 4

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ No

ᅵMotherᅵ June /dead/
ᅵFatherᅵ Jack /dead/
ᅵAdoptive Motherᅵ Aya Nightwing

Tags: Aya (Cave Home)

Main Thread WWR III 52576712acd5f05b6d186a5f9a8fa2a5XXMain Thread WWR III B6a46bc74b72a923b5a4040e1698159b

Tiny Ria squealed in delight as the white lion danced over her, the long fur of his mane was so familiar and sweet. She tried to grab him but he'd leap over her and spin around like a puppy excited for play. Her giggles smothered the lion in glee. "Heseran!" She'd call him, slowly running at him with her fingers excitedly reaching. The white feline had kept her busy and off of the thought of food, which happened to be a great idea. She adored animals, especially Hesterian. The large lion had allowed her to finally catch up on his tail, and Ria wasted no time grabbing it with both her hands. Her crystalline blue eyes went immedineatly wide. She squealed and laughed, jumping up and down, pulling it in as she powerfully embraced his tail. The furry end was rough on her cheek, and tickled her. But she loved it anyway. "Got you! Got you!" Still hugging the end of Hesterian's tail, she hobbled up to him burying her face in his mane. The tail was dropped as she wrapped her toddler arms around as much of the animal as she could, bubbling like the small child she was. "Mama, mama, I got Heseran!" She announced to Aya, proud.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Seth Bones
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Bloody Bones
ᅵGenderᅵ Male
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ //

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ Yes
ᅵᎡankᅵ High King

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ X

Tags: X (Castle)

Main Thread WWR III 55e316d62d12e034a93da9160bd33865XXMain Thread WWR III 74eb84cc476ee6954beb909437619f0a

Many of the knights came to Seth with problems about his new rules - "Too bad! Too silly!" He mocked, his hand moving like a mouth to impersonate the haters. "What is wrong with you, Seth?! Can't you even-!" The screeching was immedineatly stopped. Bloody-Bones grabbed his own wrist, throttling it with his other hand as if he were choking it. His hand flailed, gave one final breath, then turned to the side and stopped moving. It twitched. The golden armored king lifted up his head and announced. "Let that be a lesson, you stupid squeakers! Hear me well. Hear King Seth, the magnificent!" He looked directly at the guards stationed on either side of his throne room door, pointing to them with an over exaggerated gesture. They looked unsure of how to approach it. "I'll kill your hand too! But oh-I will do far worse too, I'll eat all your little toes, you pansies! And your cookies too." But he felt that made him great enough, so he changed the subject. He lowered his voice to an unsettling gravel. "Before that though, I need so delicious goodies. The royal mouth must be fed with nice yummy candies, so if you will - SHOO." He lifted from the throne, tossed the crown on his helmet to the floor. "And I want to go on a walk." He frowned a tad. "I need to walk. Or drive - ride...we haven't hit that point in history yet. So! Ride I will. Where's my donkey?"
"You have a horse, sire."
"Ew, really? Awh -fine..."
Back to top Go down
Bubbline.

Bubbline.

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 11:25 pm

Main Thread WWR III F2f682a03e72bc8c24363052471e13c4

Quote :
⧫Male⧫Straight⧫25.5⧫Elf⧫

⧫Crush:None⧫Tags:N/A⧫

Kolvar ducked under the surface of the water and sat there enjoying how the water surrounded his body engulfing him to its entirety. The water cool sent chills over his entire body causing a smile to fall across his face. He broke the surface of the water coming back up to breathe as well as to begin to scrub himself off. He soaped himself up scrubbing over every inch of his body, including his feet, and then moved onto scrubbing his face. Once he was finished lathering himself up, he dipped down in the water to wash away the suds and swam a little away from the suds that floated atop of the water surface. Coming back up, he broke free of the waters grasps and made his way out of the water. Taking both of his hands, he lifted them to his face and wiped the remaining water off of his face that had been a concoction of water build up from dunking in the water and the water falling from his hair. He made it to shore, and immediately slipped his pants on looking around at the beautiful autumn scenery. The trees around this area of the river were decorated with multiple colored leaves. The green, orange, yellow, and red leaves danced around the tree as the chilly breeze blew them about their positions."I always get so lucky when I find such beautiful works of art that Mother Nature have prepared for us to admire.", Kolvar spoke to himself as he finished slipping on his shirt and fastening his satchel and bow to fit comfortably around his chest. He knew that he had to go into town today to accommodate with an employer that refused to give him his payment after completing a job for the employer. He sighed looking around at the beautiful scenery before turning and heading towards the village to finish his unsettled business.

Main Thread WWR III 4f1eec0b3bacd8ae9ac1a1a74717d340

Quote :
☾Female☾Lesbian☾22☾Human☾

☾Crush:N/A☾Tags:N/A☾

The morning sun shown through the tiny windows of the rundown shack on the wrong side of town illuminating what homey feeling could be felt within the cottage. Flowers can be seen placed in various spots trying to give the drabby shack a nicer look than what it had previously looked like. The tiny shack had enough room for one bed, a furnace to cook and burn fire wood in for the winter, and two windows for natural lighting to help light the shack up during the day. There were simple makeshift candle holders mounted to the wall so that candles could be lit during the dark hours of the night. The bed was made from small wood planks that were covered in straw to cushion the planks and pillows made from sheeps wool were stuffed into a cloth covering to help hold the wool all in place while one slept on them. The shack was small, tight, and uncomfortable, but that was the only place that Ryn could afford on the salary she makes working as a bar-maid at the local brothel. Most of her earnings that she makes from the pub go towards her rent and feeding her horse Cybil. Ryn laid spread across her bed lost in thought as time slowly passed by. She took her right hand and started to rub her stomach moving her hand in a back and forth motion. She does this completely out of instinct even though its been over three years since the incident. She closed her eyes as sadness waved over her thinking about how her little bundle of joy could be somewhere in the heavens dancing around no longer in pain. Tears formed and escaped from her eyes as overwhelming thoughts from her past flooded inside of her head."No.. you can't do this to yourself again. It's okay now.", she spoke to herself as she took long deep breaths trying to calm down. Ryn removed her hand from her stomach to avoid giving herself more memories and she gently rolled over onto her left side propping her head against her arm. She opened her eyes and stared at a fixed point on the ground thinking about how she had to go to work later tonight and the thought of it almost made her shudder. She didn't like working at the local pub as it came with its disadvantages. Whilst lost upon in her thoughts, a loud knock appeared at her door. She pulled herself out of bed quickly and scrambled around to find her knife to hide behind the door with her other hand. She gently twisted the doorknob and slightly cracked the door open barking "Who's there and what do you want." "It's your landlord and I want my rent payment now." After hearing that sentence, Ryn quickly opened the door and smiled real sweetly "Mr. Diddly. I've spoken to you about my situation a week ago. My pay was cut short last week and I told you I am getting paid tonight and that I would pay you first thing tomorrow morning seeing as how I get off of work at late hours." "No. If I don't have my money by tonight, you're out of the shack by tomorrow morning." She watched as he stormed off away from the shack and she shut the door rather quickly to avoid the stairs of embarrassment. She walked away from the door placing the knife down somewhere and sat on the bed groaning. She rested her elbows on her knees and forced her hands through her hair sitting there trying to figure out how she was going to pay rent before the night ended. She sighed and then said to herself "When are things going to finally go right for me just for one time."
Back to top Go down
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 8:06 pm

Main Thread WWR III Dd6dd9d2af9df51d521ad08f92e49080

Rathian helped his mother sit down by the river, it had been a day since they left the village.
He had not the slightest idea where they were or even where they were going. He drank a bit of water before scooping some into a canteen, bringing it to his beloved mother. "Here,
drink." He told her. Daenerys brushed her brown hair out of her face and took a long drink.
"We must find shelter soon." She said and sighed, looking at the water. Rathian nodded in agreement. "We will find something." He promised his mother as he kept a look out. Any signs of life would put him on edge. He simply stood beside his mother, a battle axe strapped up on his back. Daenerys stood and nodded. "Lets continue then shall we?" She said with a smile,
walking beside her son as they traveled beside the river.

Last edited by FridayThe13th on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 8:52 pm

Quote :

♠ Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~X ♠ Location~Sanctuary ♠

Finally reaching his full body into the main bubble of the Sanctuary, the dragon stretched out his wings, feeling them blow a rattle of wind around the arena before he settled them back at his sides and proceeded to shift into his slightly more comfortable human form. His leather and fur hide outfit was adorned with small trinkets he had gathered, whether it be feathers from long distant birds, a coin dropped from a traveling merchant, or even a bead that had fallen from a crow's beak. They represented particular memories for Cazram, reminders of important things to remember in day to day life. But for now, he simply let them sway with the sauntering of his feet as he folded his hands behind his back, gracefully making his rounds around the interior to see if there was any passing gossip, maybe news that he had missed in his slumber. The dining hall seemed to be rumbling with talk, and he pondered on heading in, but first he would see what the chatter was before grabbing himself a small bite to eat and setting off into the world beyond the cave.

Quote :

♦ Crush~X ♦ Tags~Krogoth ♦ Location~Village ♦

Her breath caught wind of fresh bread that baked in the stores ahead, and drifted into her home of a mind, creating an image of peace that kept her focused on the past she was so delved into. Yet, that image seemed to break at the sudden shout of a passerby, and her home vanished before her, leaving reality as an open door to her gazes. Halting in her path, startled, she turned her head to see a customer berating a man slumped by the bar front. She supposed she should have expected such, but as the other man left, she wondered if she should interrupt his path and make him apologize. Yet, she couldn't keep him from doing it in the future even if she did; it would be a lost cause. But perhaps she could at least make a stand for the other person involved. Avoiding a couple that were walking in the opposite direction, she swiftly paraded in front of them and across the street, standing a few feet from the man sitting against the brick. Her hands held firmly across her satchel she held before her chest, and she gazed down at the man. "You should really head home, you know," she said calmly, though kept her voice above the casual murmur of the town goings. "Avoid the attention."
Back to top Go down
XxepictimexX

XxepictimexX

PostSubject: WWR 3 XxepictimexX   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 10:06 pm

Aadi Brace
Chin resting upon one of the large claws, his bright, blue eyes were open open, eagerly surveying the surroundings of their own den. They've just recently joined the sanctuary a few weeks ago, and he still couldn't believe they got their own room. Shuffling his side of the body, Aadi slithering a look towards Levi's direction. Of course, Aadi wanted to be more in the center of the sanctuary and really would have enjoyed being in a more concentrated area filled with dragons. And of course Levi was the one who ruined the fun and chose the den farther away from the action. Slowly, he used one of the claws from their dragon form to carefully poke  Levi's muzzle, Aadi raising his own, eager to see his reaction. A sudden shift of movement in Levi. Averting his beaming glare away from his brother, Levi pretended to not have noticed the cause of such thing.

Aadi Brace
Rays of sunlight were trickling in through any opening in the cave, his muzzle scrunched up. Trying to stay asleep, Levi focused on actually keeping his mind in the realm of dreams. Honestly, he didn't even know what he was dreaming himself; it just felt nice to be asleep. Not having to worry about his brother saying some weird ass thing to strangers or receiving those judgmental glares was wonderful. Giving out a gentle sigh, the faint smile on his face was soon wiped off at the sudden touch. Frowning as his eyes scrunched deeper to be shut, he pulled his head away, not wanting to put up with whatever Aadi had to say. "Five more minutes, please..." A moment of silence. "Oh please, I gave you 2 hours." Hesitantly, he finally gave out a defeated grumble, Levi raising his head as he groggily opened his eyes. Adjusted to the sunlight, he squinted his eyes, teeth lightly baring. "I swear you always do this. What do you even need me awake for?" "Can we please go out and get something to eat?" Staring at his twin for a minute or so, Levi gave a slow nod, starting to understand the hunger Aadi was facing. Still in their dragon form,
the two rose up, padding out of the den. Carefully, they transformed into their human form, Levi reaching out with his hand for balance against the wall. Regaining their balance, the two made their way down the path, Levi specifically making sure they kept in the shadows and away from prying eyes.

Sauci Faui
Focused on the sheet of paper in front of him, Sauci was continuously writing on it non stop, the ink brushing elegantly over the surface. Years ago, ever since he had learned how to properly write from his mother, he had been writing his own adventures and tales constantly in his free time between his own journies outside sanctuary. Wrapping up a hefty paragraph, he knocked his head back, Sauci pulling his hand away carefully to stretch his wrist. Careful not to knock the bottle of ink over, he rested the pen in before studying his work. It was always pleasant to just sit and write in the forest, just a short walk away from the sanctuary's protection. Shifting his weight in place, Sauci's folded legs adjusted the body's weight. It was lovely. He never really knew there was something like this to express a handful what was going on in his brain. Quite honestly, he was getting tired of having to flail his arms to just send the message. Studying his work, Sauci gave himself a satisfied pat on the bag.

Emmett "Eel" Lorence
All of this sucks. All of it. A long groan stretched out from his throat, Eel rubbing his face with his fingers. It could've been a lovely day for once where he just went down the usual route to the market place and bought some fruits to eat, but no. No, no, no! Of course on the one day he aimed to make it a decent one, goats - yes, a herd of them -
just had to block the whole street because a Shepard couldn't do his job. It only got better with the fact that it smelled. Like, really bad. Doing his best to not inhale the stench, Eel squeezed by the balls of wool with legs, the poor guy holding onto his this bush of hair in his hands to avoid it from getting dirty in such circumstance. Thankfully, it didn't take as long as he thought it would to finally free himself from that first circle of hell.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 11:37 am

Rajani Icecrea

║ Tags: Kolvar

The raven-haired woman finished cleaning her leather armor and coating it with the perfume. Once finished she quickly suited up and stood to her feet to put her boots back on. As she slid her foot into one boot she caught the glimpse of something white from the corner of her eye. Looking up from the ground and over at the lake surface where the riven ran into the large body of water, suds were floating about, and these suds were to far from where she bathed for them to be caused from her soap. Quickly she slide the other boot on and took to the trees nearby. Peering down from the tree she was hiding up in. She watched where the suds were coming from. Staying in the shadows of the forest canopy, Rajani silently leapt from one limb to the next until she spotted the individual who had created them. ‘An elf.’ She thought silently to herself as she kept perfectly still and perfectly quite. Her hood and mask concealed her identity, ‘he seems to just be a traveler…. ‘ she thought as she eyed the man as he placed his bow on his back and began to walk towards the village. He pale blue eyes followed him for a moment, he didn’t seem to have known she was there, little did she know he seen her bathing a few moments prior to this.

Jace Shadowcrea

[size=80] Plasma Dragon 24 Male Crush: Light Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Once he had all the letters and nonsense packed, Jace sighed he didn’t understand why Raj wouldn’t come back to the sanctuary, little did he know that Dark and forbidden her to return. Throwing the bag over his shoulder, the lad looked to the females, Ember #2 and Light, the one was making so much racket it was absurd. Shaking his head a bit, Jace grabbed up his sword with its sheath and placed it on his belt. “Just in case I need it..” He muttered as he turned to leave the sanctuary. As his boots tapped against the floor, the red eyed boy spotted his alpha, Dark Shadow.

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: Muscari Mate: N/A Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hearing Ria’s enthusiastic squeals she knew she was fine while she tended to their lunch which was boiling nicely in the kettle. Stiring it a few more times before walking back outside and reclaiming her spot on the large rock, Aya watched as her little girl played with the albino dire lion. Hesterian continued to jump and tease the small child until she captured his long feline tail. The great lion flicked his tail a bit trying to get the giggling girl to let go but she was still clearly rolling in her victory. Aya giggled and clapped her hands, “Well done Ria!” She cheered for her little girl and watched Hesterian’s expression of defeat. “You can’t always get away with your teasing Hesterian.” She told him with a chuckle, Ria had grown quite a bit and was no longer that small infant wrapped in a blanket. “Time really flies.” She sighed softly as she watched the two of them. Hesterian flopped down on his side and looked back at Ria, he was attempting to play dead to reclaim his victory.

Back to top Go down
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:24 am

Main Thread WWR III 37fed551571efee9572b63ed609829e2

The rather large male walked forward and helped his mother through dense underbrush.
They came upon a small cabin and sighed. "We can rest here for a while. At least until I can find something better." He said and looked at the cabin. It was tidy, kept up to date. Candles burned in the windows, yet the door was open. Rathian went inside and found nothing.
He went upstairs to the bedrooms and found a body, he assumed she had passed in her sleep. He picked the carcass up and took her outside, walking farther away from the cabin to dump the body before walking back. Daenerys had already sat down at the table. "If you could hunt some meat, Ill pick through that garden and we will have a decent supper."
She told her son. Rathian nodded. "Alright mother. I wont be long." He promised the woman before turning and leaving her. She walked outside and knelt down, picking through the vegetables. She felt vulnerable without her son, she was so used to his protection and his comfort, she kept glancing over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Perri

Perri

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 7:43 am

{Light will be skipped for this post until next reply}

{Sapphire will be skipped for this post until next reply}

Chloe Freshwater

"That does it, I'm bored," she calls out to the open air, startling her father at first. She tossed the book on the sofa and began to squeeze on her leather boots that were caked with dirt. "I'll be back-" And her father was just about to say something but she quickly closed the door. She rushed to the stable and opened it wide. "Please... Don't tell me Daniel took..." A breathe left her body: Her brother took the best horse. "Why? He's just taking it to work," she mutters, going to the next best thing: The mule. "Come on, Holly," she mutters, grabbing some reins off the wall. After a few minutes of tying a saddle and managing to not get bitten by the animal when she tried to put the reins in, she swings on the animal. "And we are off," she fixed the bangs in front of her hair and left the barn as is. There was small word about travelers looking for someone. I'll just avoid town... Just in case... She rides along the country side, bouncing along, eyeing the small houses that people either built or are renting. Just depends on the owner is the real trick. "Speak of the devil..." For a moment, she was scared to her toes, but kept at her pace, slowing down to the man. "Why isn't it Mr... Diddly.” And she received an easy sharp glare back, already frustrated with the day. "I told you, young girl, to stop saying my family name like that." Chloe leaned in, a wolfish grin, "What's wrong, Diddly, someone clogged the fireplace with sheets again? Or did someone tip you over in the latrines the night before..." The man then paused and stared at her hard. "How do you know about that?" The girl paused and jumped a bit, lightly kicking the side of her mule. "Hm? About what?" She strode onto the property, as the man yelled behind her, but continued to walk off. Chloe merrily laughed, going to the back of the small... Shack. "Who couldn't afford this..." she whispered, eyeing the whole place.

Norman Freshwater

A spark of annoyance landed on him, watching his youngest daughter rush off. "Don't bother your brother!" He yelled, but was sure the thick door was enough to bounce off his voice. "Or anyone, for that matter..." he muttered to himself, watching the girl swing open the barn door a moment, then rush off just as quick. The moment she left, he slowly raised from his seat, walking over to the living room, his cane holding up his left side. Rushes of memories hit him if he ever entered the room, and everyday, he has to pass them. He swallowed hard, not allowing any tears this time, and walked through. He went into the hall and turned into the last bedroom on the right.

Daniel Freshwater

He paused, eyeing the travelers, then filled up a frosted covered glass with water. He went from around the bar and walked to the front of the bar, eyeing from the left, then right; then saw him. His steps wandered over, eyeing the man. "Beautiful morning, hm?" He smiled lightly at the suns gaze that almost stung. "Here," he bent over, setting the glass of water next to his hand. He then walked back inside, after double checking if there was anyone else, and eyed the bar. Right where I left it... he thought to himself, eyeing everyone. He went around to the bar once more, and eyed the three once again. They spoke softly, but then the elf to he group disperse from the two. He walked out quietly, but Daniel couldn't help but to admire the tattoos and ruggedness of him. But then quietly filled up the glasses once more.

Nash Thornbuck

"I'm going to keep an eye out," he told him, with a straight face, before leaving the bar. He eyed the man against the building, on the ground, and began to walk off. Fucking christ that was boring... And the tension in that room... He rubbed the back of his neck, trying to wipe off the feeling. He wondered into the market place, bored, counting all the elves that he saw. Or maybe eyeing someone, seeing if they were a dragon. Ever since he found out... It drove him crazy. Any of these people could be a dragon. That child, woman-- Who knows, maybe even that mutt over there. A voice rang in his ears, a shop keeper, trying to "catch his attention." His face cringed at the woman's voice; "ARROWS FROM THE SOUTH! FOUND IN THE GRAVES OF FALLEN WARRIORS!" Who would want that? His pinkie rubbed his ear, seeing if it was possible to get any of his hearing back, but only a soft ring followed suit. He managed to find a jar of peaches, buying it was a simple toss of a small bag of coins; if there was any. His legs moved slowly away, then faster into the crowd the moment the man found out. A girl on a horse was in his way, so he ended up moving to the side, in between vendors, and stood in the shadows as "security" ran passed to find him. The moment he did, he walked in a different direction, holding the jar against the sunlight, eyeing it almost proudly. It was probably going to be his last jar of the season...
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 5:48 pm

Rajani Icecrea

║ Tags: Kolvar

The raven-haired woman finished cleaning her leather armor and coating it with the perfume. Once finished she quickly suited up and stood to her feet to put her boots back on. As she slid her foot into one boot she caught the glimpse of something white from the corner of her eye. Looking up from the ground and over at the lake surface where the riven ran into the large body of water, suds were floating about, and these suds were to far from where she bathed for them to be caused from her soap. Quickly she slide the other boot on and took to the trees nearby. Peering down from the tree she was hiding up in. She watched where the suds were coming from. Staying in the shadows of the forest canopy, Rajani silently leapt from one limb to the next until she spotted the individual who had created them. ‘An elf.’ She thought silently to herself as she kept perfectly still and perfectly quite. Her hood and mask concealed her identity, ‘he seems to just be a traveler…. ‘ she thought as she eyed the man as he placed his bow on his back and began to walk towards the village. He pale blue eyes followed him for a moment, he didn’t seem to have known she was there, little did she know he seen her bathing a few moments prior to this.

Jace Shadowcrea

Once he had all the letters and nonsense packed, Jace sighed he didn’t understand why Raj wouldn’t come back to the sanctuary, little did he know that Dark and forbidden her to return. Throwing the bag over his shoulder, the lad looked to the females, Ember #2 and Light, the one was making so much racket it was absurd. Shaking his head a bit, Jace grabbed up his sword with its sheath and placed it on his belt. “Just in case I need it..” He muttered as he turned to leave the sanctuary. As his boots tapped against the floor, the red eyed boy spotted his alpha, Dark Shadow.

Aya Nightwing

Standing back up from the bolder, project in hand, the elven women walked back into the small cave the three of them called home. It was homey, well as home as a cave could be. With old and homemade furniture and kitchen utensils. Walking over to the table in the back of the cave, the young elf placed her project down and walked back over to the kettle, which was slowly cooking their lunch, Aya picked up the wooden spoon and began stirring the smooth contains, “I need to gather more herbs… I wonder if Ria would like to go and have lunch in the forest. I can gather them then and Ria and Hesterian can have a little adventure.” She smiled to herself as she thought about leaving there little home. Lifting the wooden spoon from the kettle she looked at the chunky and tasty porridge, blowing on it for a few seconds and then taking a small taste of the apple flavored food the woman knew the food was done and ready to eat. “It needs to cool a bit but it will have plenty of time to cool while we walk around the forest.” She muttered cheerfully before she skipped away from the fire and over to the cabinet which had wooden and clay containers made perfectly for holding food. Picking out a clay container as well as a few bowls and eating utensils from the cabinet below Aya quickly gathered all needed items for their walk. Placing them in her old tattered bag, the woman made sure the hot porridge was on the bottom of the bag that way it was secured in place by the other bowls, silverware, and small homemade ‘picnic’ blanket. Putting the bag on her back she walked out of the cave, she smiled at Hesterian and Ria, “Let’s go on a little adventure, okay you two?!” She said cheerfully as she quickly walked over to Ria. Picking her up she head her close and spun in a circle before hugging the small child. “We are going to eat lunch in the forest, how does that sound?” She asked her with a warm motherly smile on her face. Seeing the old bag on the back of the elf, Hesterian knew exactly what to do. Padding over to them, he kneeled down beside Aya and waited for her to get on his back. Mounting the huge feline with easy the women placed Ria down in front of her, one arm stayed firmly around the child while her other hand held tight to his snow white fur and mane. “Towards the river Hest!” She chimed before the massive cat darted for the river’s edge. After white some time traveling, the three of them arrived at an old cabin, this cabin looked oddly familiar to the elf… her arm pulled the child closer to herself. It was that place wasn’t it, the place she found her little girl four years ago. Hesterian slowly walked towards the building before stopping a soft growl coming from his throat, he remember the area too. “It’s fine Hest… Let’s looked for some herbs near here… and then we can eat.” She told them, she hadn’t noticed anyone and neither did the massive lion. Tapping him with her heels, the cat laid down and Aya slid off of him before gently setting Ria down beside her.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 6:32 pm

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Krogoth Steele
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Saber Plains Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Loner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Alanis; Daniel (Village)

Main Thread WWR III 62054e73ffffd1287a89c70a7cfd941fXXXMain Thread WWR III Bf9586d87565342b7a8550c6a889c412

People came and went just as sourly as ever, not that any of it was new; he got used to that treatment a while ago. Not a single word spoken. But then a shadow fell upon him and then the cold as the light was taken from his basking. There was a slow opening of his eyes and he squinted as a girl's voice was directed at him. "You should really head home, you know," she suggested gently. He couldn't quite see her from the shadow casted across her. But the man could've sworn it was that elf he met from the bar - upon blinking, he realized she hadn't been. No, this was a stranger. And no elf either. Why would anyone stop to chat with someone like him? Had they nothing better to do? His voice was rough but very low, almost as if he were muttering to himself. "Yeah. Thanks for the - pity - I guess. Got no where to go." Krogoth was relaxed, laying against the brick wall, taking in as much of the sun's warmth as he could. "Don't you have a family to get to our some thing to buy. Why bother wasting your time." There was a somewhat short huff at the end of his sentence. He turned his head to the right, so he could get some more light. When suddenly, Krogoth could hear the bar door open. He focused on the bartender. Who -smiled at him? 'What the f...did he have too much to drink too?' Krogoth made a strange face at the gentle gaze he gave toward the morning sky. "Beautiful morning, hm?" "Sure..." A glass was set by his hand, to which Krogoth frowned at. The bartender left immediately afterwards. "The hell...? I'm not still drunk am I? Why are people being so...weird?" He took the glass of water, and shrugged, and took it down like a shot. He inhaled and then set his head back on the brick. "Just keep walking, lass...don't waste your valuable time, okay."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Ria Carter
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵAgeᅵ 4

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ No

ᅵMotherᅵ June /dead/
ᅵFatherᅵ Jack /dead/
ᅵAdoptive Motherᅵ Aya Nightwing

Tags: Aya; Rathian; Daenerys (Forest/Cabin)

Main Thread WWR III 52576712acd5f05b6d186a5f9a8fa2a5XXMain Thread WWR III B6a46bc74b72a923b5a4040e1698159b

The enthusiasm given by her elven mother pleased Ria. She beamed, clinging tightly to the big feline. The perfume of apple porridge was oh so inviting. "MmMmm, yummy..." The blue eyed girl stick her chin up as she took a big breath in of food. Giggling, she chased Hesterian for a bit. And then her mother stepped out of the cave with a smile she had grown up knowing. “Let’s go on a little adventure, okay you two?!” Her feet stepped around in an excited dance, unable to contain her excitement. Even if she hadn't quite had many adventures, she sure loved the word. And what it meant - could be anything! Running toward her mother, big eyes twinkling, she was picked up and placed in the comfort of her mother's arms, Ria smiled largely at her question. Eating in the forest? "Yes yes yes! Adventure-forest!" The little girl pointed at the vast wall of trees behind them. She about squirmed out of sheer excitement, but was self controlled enough to keep that inside until she could run around. Being placed on the back of the massive lion, the five-year old clung to the wisps of mane she could reach, taking in the thrill. She kicked excitedly."Yes Heseran!" The child shouted along with Aya. Giggles filled up her lungs as the white dire lion sped into the midst of trees. The dancing of the sunlight above the canopy was mystical, twinkling. The breeze caressed through her brown hair, making her giggle and fidget. The beauty of the forest seemed to almost speak. The wind tickled her soft skin, making her lean back against her mother, smiling.
After a time, Ria was placed on the grassy ground. Her big eyes fell onto the forest. And though the lion and Aya were somewhat on edge, she was bemused by a new area to explore. The little girl walked a few feet forward, going in a circle to see every inch of this place. But then she parted her lips, looking to Hesterian. There was a deep feeling resonating from him that she could understand. She grabbed her little hands and retreated a bit. "Ma-ma... Her eyes softened. "Heseran knows here." She said, appearing a bit upset now. She stared deeply at the lion and took Aya's hand, squeezing it."He says it's a mean place..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 1:48 am

Main Thread WWR III 15d7934fac3cd8028504afba981054f0

The gentle woman, with soft skin and wavy brown hair walked out of the cabin and spotted the group outside. She offered them a bright and warm smile. "Oh hello, travelers?" She asked but quickly shook her head. "Oh no matter, if your looking for herbs or vegetables,
take all you need." She said warmly. The smell of baking bread wafted from the cabin,
as well as the gentle and cozy feeling of a mothers home. Daenerys dusted off her green dress as she picked up a basket she had left out here. She looked back at the children and smiled. "I have warm tea and fresh bread made if you would like any." She offered to the family before picking at the flowers that sat next to her door, clearing out the dead leaves and making it look alive again.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 10:02 am

Quote :

♠ Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~X ♠ Location~Sanctuary ♠

Cazram's attention began to dwindle as dragons and humans alike began to leave the Sanctuary and head outside, leaving the caves growing colder, quieter. It bothered him just a bit at how eager they all seemed to be. He personally found conversation in a private area much more soothing and understanding than exploring while doing so, but to each their own he supposed. As his footsteps passed empty den after empty den, his destination began to change as he turned on his heel, instead heading to the dining hall, where he nimbly shifted back to his dragon form and gave a noble bow of his head to his Alpha that stood proudly in the center, greeting him calmly before he grabbed a small bite of the food spread along the tables. He would likely catch his own, but at least his belly would have some sustenance before he traveled. Otherwise,
he would lack in his ability to catch decent prey for the rest of his ventures.

Quote :

♦ Crush~X ♦ Tags~Krogoth ♦ Location~Village ♦

The man's voice rolled over through the winds and to her ears, to which she almost strained to hear. His drunken muttering was different than the shouting or rambling that she had been accustomed to seeing around the pub, but she appreciated the change. Especially since this was someone new, someone she was not well acquainted with. Perhaps his story was different, by the way that he spoke. He was not quite the angry alcoholic that some others tended to be,
whether it be from destroyed pasts or traumatic instances. Settling in her stance off to the side, her gazes stayed on the slumped person before her, listening to his words and only looking up as another person exited the bar and placed water with her company, though was uninterested in the books they contained internally and focused her attentions before her. "My time is not as valuable as everyone else's here, sir," she replied soothingly, her words leaving as swiftly as her movements down the street just earlier. Her thoughts translated clearly to her statements, or at least they always seemed to. "I would much rather spend my time making sure that things are placed in their correct orders, by however that particular person spends their time. If you belong here, then so be it, I shall leave you be. But from my passing time here, I would not believe that this is your assigned seat." Her head tilted, letting strands of her hair fall from behind her ear and fly with the wind past her shoulder. "I would believe you do have somewhere you could be, but it is beyond your personal borders."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: