Dedicated to the realm of dragons.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) Empty
PostSubject: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 4:03 pm

PG13
The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) Ab80e76c85c1f5d9001e8fbab89f648b

The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) Bs2yvK8

The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) B813e109161c0746575ef37afbfac933

DEFENDERS ⤑ Powers of Protection
Notes:
SEERS ⤑ Powers of Illusion
Notes:
FIREBRANDS ⤑ Powers of Destruction
Notes:
REVENANTS ⤑ Powers of Life and Death
Notes:

Last edited by Sub-Zero on Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: The Pack   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 6:09 pm

The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) LdtFDNl
The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) 6b63b2f7e521ed884efae3524ded501f

ALPHA MALE: ETRIGAN (DARK REVENANT)
ALPHA FEMALE: IZARA (LIGHT REVENANT)

BETA MALE:
BETA FEMALE:

DELTA MALE:
DELTA FEMALE:

GAMMA: QUILO (ICE FIREBRAND)

WARRIORS:
SRIVANI (FIRE FIREBRAND)

Last edited by Sub-Zero on Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 3:03 pm

════════════
ETRIGAN
════════════
Location ↠ Den
════════════
Calm streams of sunlight prodded through the den's entryway, grazing the bed of fur and soft soil with orange light. The black wolf rested his head on his paws, slightly curled in while he slept. One easy breath after another traveled through his lungs. The air slithered from his nose silently, except for the subtle humming of his chest. He laid alongside the tufts of fur. As the sun showed its face seconds higher in the horizon, Etrigan opened his eyes gently. The steel blue hues in his irises grazed the entryway of the den for a moment, and he passed a glance to his side, wondering if his new mate had risen yet or if she was still lying beside him.
The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) F9ed0d69001c63425d8ad870dbc89402
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 3:40 pm

The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) C41dbd396858b7b1f284b6363ea39f31

Quote :

As the suns rays began to dance within her new den, she watched as the rays trickled across her also new[/in] mate, Etrigan. Holding back an exhale of displeasure, the female pulled her ears back before standing to her paws as quietly as she could. Once up, she quickly slid out of the den to sit only a few meters off to the side of the opening. Izara had nothing against Etrigan as of yet, he hadn't given her a reason to dislike him, however, the reason for their marital bond left a sour taste in her maw. It was for the best though and being who she was she would do anything for her previous pack, as well as, her current one even if her views on mate ship were different. For a while, the female sat silently, thinking to herself as she listened to their pack begin to stur around her. [i]"I wonder when he'll wake up." She thought silently to herself as she glanced towards the den enterance.

The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) F7ffc3d4eba9620db9ee118392d1c3b4
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 3:58 pm

════════════
ETRIGAN
════════════
Location ↠ Den
════════════
Unable to find his lily-white mate at his side, Etrigan rolled his tongue across his back molars before inclining forward on his paws. He huffed, not out of disappointment but more so in surprise. He deduced her as more of a late riser during their time together, but if she was rising earlier than he was, it was a good sign. The male swished his tail. Catching gleams of sunlight against his fur, it shimmered in color. His masked face ascended to the mouth of the den. He granulated the loose soil beneath his paws as he ambled through the entrance, slipping into the open clearing. His unfeeling eyes rolled to the side, meeting Izara at last. A cloud of fog slipped from his maw as he exhaled in the early morning air. The chill coursed through his dark, thick pelt. He muttered to her below his breath, "good morning," and chuckled as he saw the subtle hints of tension in her expression. He took a step forward, then lifted his head. "How are you feeling? Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 4:54 pm

Quote :

"Good morning." She replied her eyes glancing over his morning appearance as the sun made his blue sheened fur glisten in the rays of light. For a moment longer, her crystal hues stayed on him, what she was thinking for the moment was unclear. Listening to his husky laugh she allowed a sigh to escape her, though she enjoyed listening to the laughter of her pack mates when they were laughing with pure intent... she didn't quite enjoy his amused snears. With a gentle hum she smirked before turning her gaze away from him, "How am I feeling? I suppose well rested and what about yourself?" She asked with an eye brow raised, "Having slept about an hour more then myself you should be well rested as well, are you not?" She asked as she returned a warm smile to him, pushing her previous feelings of unease away. If it wasn't for her warm smile and the way she spoke it would almost seem as though she was scolding him for over sleeping. Chuckling a bit to herself now, she parted her lips once more, "You know, you've surprised me... I took you for an early bird." she told him before standing to her paws and beginning towards their dwindling kill pile.  

The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) F7ffc3d4eba9620db9ee118392d1c3b4[/i]
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 5:39 pm

════════════
ETRIGAN
════════════
Location ↠ Den
════════════
She passed her eyes to him, perhaps pondering over them being together or the situation. He wasn't sure. It wasn't exactly his decision either, but it hadn't bothered him in the slightest. Their relationship wasn't fully established as of yet, but with time, she would get over it. He paced forward, staring off toward the treeline and their territory while she gave him her answer. His ears twitched but hadn't necessarily turned in her direction. "How am I feeling? I suppose well rested and what about yourself?" The male gave a superficial, short-lived smile, but said nothing. "Having slept about an hour more then myself you should be well rested as well, are you not?" Parting his maw, he exhaled out and looked in her direction. The fur on his mane stirred in the breeze as he listened to her comment about him being an early bird. "You know, you've surprised me... I took you for an early bird." He puffed lowly. "Funny, I didn't exactly take you as one." He returned his gaze ahead. As Izara walked by him to their kill pile, his eyes trailed her and he said, "we should probably fill our food stocks as soon as possible, and keep ourselves occupied on our duties." He smiled and approached it as well. "By the way, what is your favorite kind of prey? I never asked, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 6:37 pm

Quote :

With her ear twtiching at his sudden huff she paused just before the kill pile, "Really? May I ask what gave you that notion..?" She asked as she sat down to examine the contents of the stock they had. "Indeed, We should wake the pack and rally a hunt." She agreed with him, something she figure she'd never do. However, the end of his statement caused her hues to roll his way, was he suggesting she was one to daley instead of perform her tasks at hand. At first she wanted to retort but she didn't she only smirked as she felt quite amused. However, that smile she wore soon faded as he asked for her favorite meal... that was something she didn't expect him to even take the slightest bit of interest in. having caught her off gaurd she stammered a bit , "N- No you have not... Above all prey I suppose I prefer quail... Though small with little meat the flavor in my opinion is supperior to most other prey choices. However, I am not picky, I enjoy most all meats." She informed him before kindly asking the same for himself, "What about yourself, do you have any prey inparticular that you enjoy more then most others?" With her eyes resting on him, a curious look on her muzzle she was actually looking at him with an honest gaze for once.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 7:10 pm

════════════
ETRIGAN
════════════
Location ↠ Den
════════════
His short glance directed at the white she-wolf as she questioned him, but he appeared unfazed. His straight-faced expression remained as such as she scrutinized their kills. "I don't know, I just thought you were," he answered shortly. The male waved his tail, listening to her agreement before he plucked a red squirrel and set it at his paws. Etrigan dipped his head to eat his quick meal, hesitating for a moment only as his mate began to speak. But, the gesture was short lived. Her sudden surprise and dragged on words went a bit past his liking. He began to eat and pull apart the rodent while Izara had made her long-winded explanation of the simple question. Just as he finished, she had asked him for his favorite meal. To which Etrigan licked his muzzle to clean it and replied with, "hm, I don't know. Maybe hares. Not sure." He turned and shook his coat for a second before placing his feet forward and glancing over at Izara. She had yet to pick her meal, much less eat it. He ran his tongue over the points of his canines, impatiently deciding to sit on his haunches and wait. "Quails, huh," he woofed.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Quote :

Catching the disinterest in the males face caused Izara the grit her teeth ever so slightly, "Why even ask if you didn't care to know..." she thought silently to herself. Losing interest in eating the white wolf watched as her "mate" seemed to grow impatient with her lack of speed in picking a meal and eating. "I can already tell this mateship is going to be quite the joyious bond in all the land." she rolled her eyes as she turned her back to the kill pile, taking a few steps closer to the denning area. Never in all her years had she been driven to this level of irratation... generally she was a rather calm female who was always happy to help others no matter how insufferable they were in others eyes, however, Etrigan... he was her match maker in that. So far, they'd only been together for a short period and she already couldn't stand even sharing a den with the brute... She couldn't help but pray he would never bring up the topic of pups. "I'll eat after the hunt... " She told him as she glanced over her shoulder back at him. "Yes... quail." She told him before flicking her tail and focusing on calling their pack. Izara quickly let out a howl smooth, yet commanding, to wake their pack and call them to the kill pile. If they were going to rally everyone for a hunt it was best to call them to the area in question first. There was no point in going from den to den waking everyone, it would be a waste of time.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 8:36 pm

════════════
ETRIGAN
════════════
Location ↠ Den Site
════════════
The dark male shook his fur mane as his mate had told him that she would eat after the hunt. With a gentle huff, Etrigan stood. He flicked an ear at her, then passed a short look at the female. His eyes rolled from the kill pile to her. "You sure?" He questioned, before continuing. "You should at least pick a snack. It may be a while if you wait." Izara tipped her chin upward. She rose her head and gave out a collective call to the pack. Her silky howl traveled through their woodland territory, perking the ears of their fellow pack mates who would join them for a hunt. He returned his gaze ahead to meet those that would join them. He stood poised, chest out, ears pointed, head up, and tail pointed upward to show dominance. Overall, it was a rather impressive display as he sauntered around. He tossed his mate a quick, "nice job" before taking his place at her side. Wolves were quick to respond to the Alpha female's call, and quickly gathered for them.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Quote :

After calling forth their pack mates, Izara passed Etrigan a look, the female exhaled gently, "Would I say so if I wasn't?" She asked him a slight brow raised before returning her attention to the wolves which were now beginning to gather. Again, she rolled her crystal hues towards him a smile at her lips now, "I prefer to hunt hungry." she told him just before their pack arrived before them. Returning her attention to the wolves before them she straightened herself before taking her seat beside her mate, her rightful place. "Why thank you, now it's your turn." she whispered before resting her eyes on the crowd before them.

The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) F7ffc3d4eba9620db9ee118392d1c3b4
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 12:38 pm

════════════
ETRIGAN
════════════
Location ↠ Den Site
════════════
She passed a fair smile his way, stating that she preferred to hunt hungry. Etrigan wasn't planning on arguing after she had made that comment. He knew little about her, and she could go about her routines as she pleased without his fuss. The male whisked his tail, casually staring forward at the gathering pack mates, who had all recognized their leader but not his newly acquired mate. Etrigan was positioned beside her confidently, as he always was, with a glower upon the settling crowd. He hadn't so much as flicked an ear to Izara's whisper, but he had heard it all the same. A slight huff and a smile spread upon his maw to her comment about it being his turn. "Indeed." He chuckled below his breath. With the pack now gathered before him, Etrigan heightened his head and projected out across the crowd. "As I am sure rumors have projected out across the territory by now, I shall put an end to it. This is Izara. She comes from the Wisteria Pack and she has come as my mate. I have been told of her great abilities as a Light Revenant and her natural ingenuity of hunting. Treat her with as much dignity as you would  me. Every order she gives, is to be revered and respected." His deep, foreboding gaze slipped over each face in the crowd, making sure that they heeded his word. He never had many issues with the pack, but Etrigan was always keen to nip at intolerable behavior as soon as it was shown. But, it seemed as though today would be devoid of those distractions. A pleased huff left his muzzle. Etrigan glanced to Izara, as a gesture for her to take command and tell the pack of the hunt. She needed to be looked upon by the pack mates with high-regard. This was best to start earlier rather than later. He stepped back when she was ready.

════════════
QUILO
════════════
Location ↠ Den Site
════════════
His morning walk about was interrupted by the call of a rather unfamiliar tune. It was not the deep, reverberating howl he was so used to hearing but a feminine, sonorous voice. His ears prickled to its foreign sound. The other pack mates which had casually meandered and talked about the territory also stopped, lifted their heads, and gazed at one another with questionable glances. They weren't sure how to respond, or what was going on either. They looked to Quilo, being higher ranking than they were for advice. He could only arch a brow with a faintly amused retort, "well, go to it then." They paused, but turned and went. The male shook his dark mane, readying himself for whatever was to come next. Silver streaks in his coat reflected light as they caught the beams of sunlight peering in through the trees. He padded after the pack mates after they followed his command, leading him to the Alpha's den and the meager few rations of food they had left. Quilo perked his ears as he stood from where he was. There was a light colored she-wolf sat beside their Alpha. Of course that put all of the pack's rather childish disputes aside about whether or not there was a newcomer in their midst, never mind Etrigan's new mate. He guess it was all true. Quilo wanted to chuckle, feeling bad for the she-wolf without even knowing her yet. She was probably a good leader, but the pack was already so well established it would be difficult for everyone to accommodate to her presence. His vivid, light blue eyes struck Etrigan's glance after his announcement. He remembered first meeting that glance when he was a pup and feeling the dread sink into his gut. Even if he did nothing wrong, it was always so heavy and dominating. If stare's could kill, his would. But now, Quilo had grown to possess a good stare of his own and he no longer felt fear at the glance of his Alpha. If there was no reason to fear Etrigan, then there was no fear. He gave a side-glance away to examine the other pack mates for a moment. His silver edged tail swished when he did so.
The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) 90b5d9b6c788955353af349e77333fb0
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 8:24 pm

Flicking her ear towards his voice, she gave him a soft smile though her muzzle never moved from the frontward position. It was nice to hear the male chuckle it was refreshing compared to his normally dry sense of conversation... She could only pray to the wolf gods that he'd be less cut and dry when in conversation. As her mates lips parted and the words of her introduction began to fill the silent crowd before them Izara kept her eyes focused on the muzzles in front of them. Memorizing each face her eyes traveled over, to better know her pack and the wolves in it. As her eyes had finished their journey over her new packmates, Etrigan had finished his speech and was now passing the role to her. "As you all can see the kill pile is unacceptably low. Today, we will hunt any large prey we can find as a group to quickly fill the pile to a more acceptable quantity. I'd like all those who are able to hunt and have speed on their side to flank either side of the prey, pick out the weak or most suitable meal and split it from the herd. From there I want you to block it's way of exit as it tires while those of us with strength close in to finish it off. And, let's use our natural abilities instead of relying on our powers, at least for the first catch... let's not roast the prey... that kills the fun much to quickly." She murmured the last part before cracking a grin. "Are we ready?" She asked almost waiting for someone to ask a question. Seeing as no one was speaking up she quickly turn to head out into the forest. "Let's hunt then."

SRIVANI

Quote :

Listening to the new alpha of theirs instruct them on their new task for the day, Srivani couldn't help but roll her eyes, she already hated the woman... As the white female finished her to the point instructions, Srivani's jaw dropped. "What? We're not going to be using ower powers?" She questioned the alpha openly causing Izara to glance back over her shoulder at the smaller female. "If you can't hunt on your natural skills alone then you can't hunt at all." she told her simply, "You should always be prepared for those who can silence your powers or turn them against you... You wouldn't want to be a sitting duck now would you." She explained quite coldly as she continued to walk towards the forest, she wasn't one for those who couldn't accept what was asked of them.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 9:24 pm

════════════
ETRIGAN
════════════
Location ↠ Den Site
════════════
His mate quickly explained the rest of their plans. All the while, his gaze shadowed each member for disobedience and uncooperative behavior. Not one would slip by his weighty gaze. He also took not of Izara's words. She had a way with...conversations. It was different than what the pack was used to, and different from his own tactics. She trailed somewhat with her statements. She cracked a smile and conversed as if speaking one to one with them. It was a bit bizarre. He wasn't sure what quite to make of it. He cut straight to the point with as few words as possible when he spoke. It kept the pack on their toes, it kept their heads straight, and what he was looking for - clear and precise. There was never any issues or miscommunications. The pack was not pointed in any particular direction or told what to do by Etrigan himself. They did what they did and did their jobs well. Either the pack would have to adjust to Izara's methods or more likely...she would have to adjust to theirs. Etrigan was pleased enough though. She projected confidently. She had some experience in speaking to a pack. To him, it went well. His ears pricked forward. There was no questions and the pack turned to hunt on her command, but the lead hunter and a few other hunter passed Etrigan some wary glances. They weren't sure what to do with all the other extra members hunting as well. "Just follow what she said." Etrigan puffed lowly. "If the strategy is too difficult to adjust to, do what you normally do. You'll be fine." His eyes rolled back to his mate while the hunters took their leave. The scarlet red canopy of leaves rustled above their heads. Etrigan waved his tail. One of the fighters, Srivani approached with a questionable snip at Izara. His mate answered. Then Etrigan narrowed his eyes and said after her, "hunters do not use their powers directly either, Srivani. I suggest you follow orders, and behave." His tone had a slightly snippish undertone. He knew her antics well enough. The male growled softly. Then he passed his glance to Izara. "Many of the pack are not hunters. I don't think this plan will work out too well. Some attack on sight...which is why they aren't allowed to hunt..." He said lowly. "But...if you insist."

════════════
QUILO
════════════
Location ↠ Den Site
════════════
He sighed as he listened to the new wolf's strategy. It could work, potentially. But Quilo shook his head and chuckled below his breath. With some of these pack wolves, it would be like setting puppies loose on a field of rabbits. Certain wolves were disciplined whereas others, were less so. Those were generally warriors and fighters, and quite deadly in combat. But for a meager hunt, the notion of the whole pack working simultaneously on hunting was enough to scoff at and get some amusement from. Oh well, maybe they would prove him wrong. Quilo rolled his eyes to the collection of moving wolves. They possessed either excited and confident looks, or wary discouragement. He turned on his paw, seeing Srivani in the crowd. As a Gamma, he felt as though her going off without someone watching her was a poor decision. He was an Ice Firebrand and she was a Fire...Firebrand. If anything went awry and she got excited up about prey, he was one of the only ones to help cancel her powers out. He trotted forward, making his way to her side. The ground of red leaves crunched below his weight. When he came and slowed down to her pace, he said, "hey, Srivani. Mind if I tag along?" He looked at her annoyed face. A smile brushed his muzzle. He looked ahead. "It doesn't take much to figure out how you feel about this new Alpha, does it?" He laughed gently.
The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) 249323014c7ed2b9d865b04c7ab02c0c
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 3:46 pm

She wasn't deaf, she heard Etrigan and his murmurs to his pack mates. Well, she couldn't blame him though, she knew this plan probably wouldn't work with his pack... they weren't as close nit when it came to hunting as her own and dare she say more barbaric. At Wisteria, they all worked together when it came to hunting, however, she knew this pack wasn't her birth pack and she shouldn't force her ideals on them. Little did they know though she had something else planned, she wanted to watch his pack, take in their habits when it came to prey, see how well they listen and follow directions, and so on. Basically, she was using this experience to examine each and every one of them. It was more interesting than watching them back at the dens, not to mention she could see them in action. Izara was keen on weeding out those who relied too heavily on their powers, they'd have to be taught otherwise.

SRIVANI

Quote :

Grumbling lowly as she was scolded by the one and only Etrigan she flattened her ears and began to sulk. That is until Quilo, made his appearance, sighing the female rolled her eyes as he asked to tag along. Glancing at him as he spoke again she grumbled, "Whatever was it that gave that away?" She said snarkily while swishing her tail back and forth out of irritation. "She should just go back to her land of purple flowers... We don't need her..." She muttered to him careful not to let Etrigan overhear her. "Hey, Why don't we overthrow her while she's not paying attention. I'll burn her to a crisp... Etrigan will think she ran back home, it'll be perfect." She grinned at him knowing fully well that plan would never work and she was pretty sure Quilo would give her a bit of a scolding for even thinking it however she didn't care, what could Quilo do anyways. "Oh, I'm only joking if you hadn't noticed." She smirked at him, clearly, she wasn't. "Hey, let's ditch this hunting party and go find something fun to do... what do you say?" She asked as she brushed her tail up under his chin before slipping off to the side and out of sight of the group.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 2:20 pm

════════════
ETRIGAN
════════════
Location ↠ Den Site
════════════
With a flicker of indifference in his eye, Etrigan padded alongside his pack as they entered into their territory. The ceiling of red leaves rustled as a gentle breeze ran through the canopy. Tall, dark trees jutted from the dry soil beneath their paws. As customary will all territories, they sported their own unique scenery. That being blackwood trees, littered in scarlet red leaves. During morning such as these, the scene was breathtakingly beautiful. Small birds, usually cardinals and Vermilion flycatchers darted from bramble to bramble to avoid the passing glances of wolves. Fallow deer often hid themselves behind the brilliant red foliage, and were a common catch on their land. They were more often than not found in pairs, but large herds were not too uncommon either. Etrigan, as he ambled, passed a curious glance back toward his mate who's eyes seemed to wander in thought. She may have had something planned, something more meaningful than a simple hunt. But he wasn't too sure himself. The male shook his pelt easily, picking up his pace, and lifting his tail as a sign of his superiority as he romped through the forest. It wouldn't be too long now that one of the pack mates would catch wind of a fallow deer or one of the dull matte colored rabbits that would wander out for morning feedings. This was the ideal hunting time.

════════════
QUILO
════════════
Location ↠ Den Site
════════════
Srivani was quick to grumble and protest about the new Alpha female. A slightly amused exhale left his nose and he shook his head. "Yeah, I'm not too fond of her either..." Quilo muttered quietly, careful to keep his tone quiet enough for no meandering ears to hear. He snickered and nipped at the female's ear to her half-playful threat at the new Alpha. He huffed. "But I know your tricks Srivani. You say you're joking, but we both know you. C'mon it won't be that bad. I'm sure." He laughed a little. The wolf passed looks back towards his pack, with a growing unsurety. Then his blue gaze wandered back to Srivani and her fiery pelt. She flashed her tail beneath his chin, prancing off with an exciting flash to her eye - clearly something he was dreading to see. Quilo spoke brusquely, picking up his pace to follow. "Wait, wait. No - that's not a good idea..." He bit the end of her tail, gently pulling her back as a gesture for her to leave the idea before letting it go. "You want an adventure, how about we do it after the hunt." He said seriously. There was a definite frown upon his face. Quilo rolled one ear in the direction of the leaving pack before he huffed. "I'll drag you back if you run off. I've done it before and I'll do it again dammit."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 3:33 pm

Quote :

While padding along, Izara's eyes rested on those before them. Each wolf was for the most part walking in close range however there were a few bounding off in separate directions, some were focused on the task at hand others were to busy conversing to really care... as if this was a field trip. It was interesting to see how different her old pack was from theirs. His though ruled with an iron paw of sorts, still had some leniency but bestial none the less. At home, her pack was refined, they followed rules and stayed quiet during different tasks and were only allowed to relax at the end of their day's work. Generally, most of her pack would hunt together, leaving only a few back at camp to protect the territory and those too young,  old, or ill, to participate. Breathing out a sigh, she partly wished she hadn't suggested such a hunting trip... these wolves weren't capable of such a task after all. Murmuring to herself at in a disapproving tone, "They're like a bunch of distracted pups..." her eyes locked on a few wolves goofing off in the group. Redirecting her gaze she focused on those we were actually working. However, her eyes were only able to rest on them for a moment's notice before a few of them took off, the scent of deer in the air.

SRIVANI

Quote :

Hearing the male agree only made the orange-ish female grin from ear to ear, "Glad to know someone else also agrees." She snickered softly as he nipped at her ear before putting in his two cents. With a sigh leaving her maw she rolled her eyes as he tried to convince her otherwise, "Of course, you never want to have any fun do you?" she whispered to him before clicking her tongue, "That's a pity." She grumbled lowly as she once again tossed her eyes away rudely. About that time, she began prancing off with her playful tail flick at the male. "What now?" She said as her tail was grabbed by the brute maw. Clearly, he didn't want her doing what she was thinking about doing. "Why not? You don't want to have a little fun with little old me?" She smirked at him before dropping it as he grew serious. Gritting her teeth she gave him a cold glare, "You know as well as everyone else this hunt is just a waste of time... why don't we go do something worthwhile instead of waiting for chaos to take over... I'd rather kill something then watch our pack be made a fool in front of some sorry excuse of an alpha like her." she snapped softly as her pelt began to burn with hot embers, small flames began to singe the grass at her paws as her anger grew. About that moment the pack started moving, the scent of deer wafted through the air.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 7:59 pm

════════════
ETRIGAN
════════════
Location ↠ Den Site
════════════
His easy canter was slow enough to catch the growing disapproval given by his Alpha Female, a response which steadily began to amuse him. The large dark wolf threw his gaze off Izara. She should have at least asked him for his recommendations before attempting to lead his pack, but now reality was sinking in and she was left all the more frustrated at the situation. Etrigan swished his tail, following the small band of hunters as they ran towards the faded scent of fallow deer. Perhaps he should have given Izara a quick note on their hunting methods, but as much as she was teaching his pack, he was teaching her about her ignorance. So his muzzle remained shut.

════════════
QUILO
════════════
Location ↠ Den Site
════════════
Fun? She had a funny way of having...fun. He wasn't interested in anything she was trying to convince him in doing, he wasn't gullible. Quilo's expression dropped the same time hers had. "It's not about you, Srivani." He rebutted calmly. He watched the golden embers drift from her pelt, watching her -quite literally- burning temper beginning to ignite. He tossed one ear back, not raising his voice above a normal tone to not validate her reason to get angry. "Okay, sure. If you want to do that, we can...on one condition." Seeing something had pulled her attention away, he stepped right up to her, cleared his throat, and continued. "No using your powers on - anything. If I so much as see a tiny little bonfire, I'm throwing your ass back in your den and you'll be escorted by Etrigan's watchwolves until you've calmed down...so, are you okay with that?" Quilo asked.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 9:29 pm

Quote :

Gritting her teeth ever so slightly, she'd caught Etrigan's slight curl to his lips. He knew this would happen, yet he didn't try to make his own suggestions. The brute wasn't one for words and lead that way as well... it was maddening. He could have prevented it but he didn't... What did she expect though from a wolf-like him? Swallowing her pride she let the wolves that were goofing off do as they please while she persued the others and the deer they had scented.

SRIVANI

Quote :

Grinning at him she scoffed, "I never said it was!" She snapped as she whipped her tail back and forth out of irritation. Watching him as her anger continued to grow she caught his ear flipping back, not quite paying full attention to her. "On great... conditions." She murmured as she glanced off to the side before returning her gaze to the brute. However, now he was closer to her, narrowing her eyes she glared at him standing her grown. "... " Turning from him she growled lowly, "Not exactly no, but obviously you're not giving me a damn choice are you." grumbling, not liking the choices he'd given her. She wanted to watch things burn, it was a lot of fun and it was exciting to watch the flames spread... not to mention if she 'accidentally' caught that female on fire, now that would be quite exciting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)   The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beyond (1x1 Moonncloud and Sub-Zero)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: 1x1 + Invite Only RPs :: 1x1-
Jump to: