Animals Within

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

Animals Within - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 9:44 pm

(Sorry they are a bit small )

Quote :
Ameya White

Tags: Atticus, (Aunt Sophia, Aaliyah, cub)

As Ameya kept a tight hold on Atticus, the woman could feel his body beginning to quiver as he started to fall apart all over again. The doe could feel his hand move from the door seemingly up over his brow before sliding down his face, tears falling with it as his chest began to quake. Continuing her hold, the young woman couldn't get her sobs to stop, she was so scared she would lose him, she couldn't bring herself to let go until she knew he wasn't going anywhere. With a foot out the door and the doe behind the stag, arms firmly wrapped about his abdomen, the two continued to stand in place with the warmth of the house behind them and the cold of winter before them. Ameya kept her head pressed against his back, muffling her cries as she listened to his soft crumbling voice "I...I don't know what to do anymore." the stag managed to get passed his lips as he spoke to her, his tears cascading down to her arms "I just don't know what to do with myself anymore...I just can't do this. I can't do this..." turning her face to either side shaking her head no as if telling him not to talk like that, the doe spoke up, her voice just as shaky and broken as his, "Y-yes you can... You can get past this!" She stressed to him, "It'll take time, I know it hurts and you just want it to stop but it will... it just takes time, Atticus!" She continued not knowing how else to word it. Hugging him tightly against herself, she was scared he'd start to leave again as her words left her lips, "Please, don't go.... don't go, Atticus." she pleaded over again, "I... I don't want to lose you too..." she told him between sobs. She had lost everyone within a span of a few months... Akin was the hardest to live through aside from losing her mother, she had experienced no greater pain. If it wasn't for Atticus finding her and her brother in the woods three months ago, she would have laid against that tree and died a slow death with Akin. There would have been nothing else to live for at that point. However, that was not the case, in her fight to live and to get the fawn to safety, the red stag appeared before them. He gave her hope, and though Atticus and his Aunt were not able to save her little brother, she was still thankful that he'd found her. He gave her back that will to live, the reason to keep living and fighting. She knew the pain he was feeling right now was great, he loved the leopard so much that it was literally tearing him apart from everything she'd done to him and now the cub... everything was crumbling down around him. But, he still had a lot to live for... he had a village to call home which was full of people who loved and looked up to him. It just would take time to heal, loving again would be hard but eventually, he'd open up and be able to live for someone else again, as well as himself.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Tags: Lythedh, Kihana, Navijah

"Yes, I would have to agree on that..." She said as a smirk rolled cross her feline lips. She never would have imagined agreeing with her "food". Staying in her panther shift, the woman continued to walk along beside the Bongo, always slightly behind her prey by a stride. Ignoring the bird which sat on the woman's shoulder, Persefoni continued walking paying little mind to the annoyance of the winged specimen. 'You have no idea...' the panther grinned as she thought silently to herself, "Indeed, your shipment will be in good hands." she reassured her, all the while the panther was wanting to dig her claws into Lythedh, he hadn't spoken to her very much at all about this arrangement, however, she hadn't spoken to him about "Fame at Last" either... though, she wasn't a very large purchase compared to what this investment seemed to be between him and the bongo. "Wonderful, I'm glad to hear it... And yes, that wild mare will not be breaking out of this place any time soon, or rather at all. As for my own personal contract with you, I would have to think about it... Forgive me if I sound rude but I know little about you or your company and I would rather know and understand what you could personally provide to the Bloodworne manner before I agree to any sort of contract between the two of us and the estate." She informed her, she wasn't about to play the game of contract holder with the bongo, or at least... not yet... she was known for playing with her food for a short while before ending it. "However, that doesn't mean any contract between you and my... mate, can't be discussed." She told her with a devilish smirk before continuing on to her next statement, "Indeed, there is much to be seen in regards to future contracts and arrangements amongst the three of us." She continued on, sure the darkly coated jaguar wasn't for getting deep into arrangements with prey aside from dinner... However, if this bongo was worth more then a meal then maybe.... just maybe she'd consider signing a contract. "Now please, let's go over the contract between the two of you while we look around. No sense in keeping one bird alive while you still have the stone to kill it with." She explained as she chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 5:00 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: Ameya (Aunt Sophia's House)

Feeling the back of his shirt go damp with her tears, Atticus listened to Ameya's trembling voice as she used her efforts to convince him that things would get better. Somehow, someway, she insisted that time would heal him. Squeezing him tightly, the woman buried her face into him and cried, "Please, don't go.... don't go, Atticus." She begged. Her words dissolved by her uneven sobs. He felt his stomach turn inside him from the sound of her voice, feeling queasy from knowing he had done this to her. The man sniffled and he swallowed his weeping, forcing it down inside him like medicine. Feeling his shoulders tremble, he held the air into his lungs and kept it inside him while the pressure on his shoulders began to dissipate. Brushing his cheek, Atticus began breathing easy again and he regained control of himself and his emotions. He didn't believe things would get better, but assured himself that if it didn't, he could always change his plans. For now, he still had a job to do. Uneasily sucking air in through his lips, he blinked away the final tears in his eyes, cleared his throat, and turned his head to the girl holding him tightly. He felt water return to his eyes so he bit his lip and gently nodded his head to himself. "C'mon...let's go inside," he whispered in a crackly voice. Atticus took her hands, which were around his abdomen, and gently slipped them away from his body. Then the man turned and faced her. But when he saw the redness of her face from her persistent crying, he came forward and wrapped his arms lovingly around Ameya and embraced her, feeling so fortunate to have her with him.

Quote :
Sophia Roe
Tags: Aaliyah;Cub (Her House)

A gentle murmur passed the feline's lips, "This cub was the only one to survive. And even though  I thought that maybe it was a-a bad thing to have him here...he may be the only one I have left when the dust settles. I will have to start a new life, just me and him. Considering what is beyond that door, I don’t think staying here for the rest of my days will suit anyone, including a particular few.” It was an understandable decision, but time changes things and there was no telling what would happen a week from now. Aunt Sophia quietly nodded nevertheless. "Don't make plans until the storm clears...you never know." She suggested. All of this would be difficult for the village to grasp, especially Atticus, but with her ill, they would have time to understand and mellow out. That is what she predicted to happen at least, but she wouldn't know for sure until a few days had come and gone. "Do you think you are strong enough to shift?" She inquired softly, changing the subject to ease Aaliyah's mind. "I can better care for you if you can, my dear. I have a leek stew cooking just in the kitchen if you'd like to try it."
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 9:24 pm

Quote :

♥️️ Aaliyah ♥️️

Making plans? Aaliyah didn’t know what she would do once she left this room, let alone left the confines of the bed. It was an overwhelming thought, to say the least. She wanted to stress, to freak out, to wonder what she was going to do next, but...Aunt Sophia was right. It was better to rest and heal and take care of her cub before worrying about their next steps. She set out a compliant sigh, nodding once. She wanted to reply, but then she asked another question. Shifting? “I’ve been trying since I arrived,” she admitted quietly. “I gave up once I was on the doorstep. I simply didn’t have the energy. But...I can try. If only to taste that stew better.” Managing a tiny smile, she looked down to her cub, who was breathing comfortably as he had paused in his kneading. As much as he would prefer her furry form, it was not in her own best interest to stay in this form when she could likely not consume any meat. It didn’t matter the lack of it that she had gotten - being a human would help her survive, them both survive the winter. As she gazed down at her son, the one thing keeping her from fading away, she concentrated on that bit of light deep within, the one piece of control she had to change herself and be more comfortable. She didn’t exactly want to think of how she looked, but it was inevitable. She would look like she survived a natural disaster, which she certainly felt like she did. Would she even be hungry when she changed? She almost wanted to refuse food altogether after how little she had gotten over the three months. However, her little kitten wouldn't last with a mother that couldn’t take care of herself. Swallowing with her dry throat, she reached more to that light, closing her eyes and feeling her body move slightly, then shift completely. It surprised her so much to be back in human skin that she sucked in a breath, before she breathed heavily, her body aching from a shift that would have hardly been a second thought earlier that year. She meant to sit up, but her cub was distressed. Immediately she picked him up and set him on her chest, taking her shaking hand and stroking his tiny head. Despite her breathing being shaky, she looked to Sophia, already tired from the transformation. “That’s better,” she breathed, feeling relieved that she was now in a more curable form. Hopefully she could care for her son easier this way.

Quote :

○ Khiana ○

Khiana was actually surprised to hear that Persefoni wanted to take time to think about the partnership. While Lythedh was throwing himself at her feet, the panther was willing to look over her options and the liabilities of the partnership. It impressed her. “You are not rude by any means, this is a big investment and is not for the inexperienced. I will not be offended if you decide to not partner with me either; I will not take it personally. But, since you want to discuss the contract between your mate and I, what would you like to know?” She looked to the tiger, who seemed to be eavesdropping in the back rather than staying up front with his woman. What a coward. Was he afraid of two women that could knock him down a few pegs? Who knew what the panther held over him. Or perhaps he was being polite, but he didn’t seem the type. Even with his head parallel to his body in a normal stance, he looked a bit confused by everything. Turning her head back, the bongo woman chuckled softly. “I do not think he will mind us talking about it. After all, nothing is officially signed. Therefore feel free to ask anything you desire. I am, after all, looking for your favor, rather than the opposite.” Or so they would think. Khiana could strip her shipments away if she felt the environment was hazardous, or she could take it up with other lords and noblemen if she felt that the noble or citizen she worked with was unsuitable for her work. Having ties with many lead to a better position over others. And she had never even heard of this Persefoni before she arrived. It was obvious that other rulers would rule in the bongo’s favor than a panther with an unofficial title and mate. It was all so amusing to see what would happen between the three of them.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 8:11 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

During her desperate pleas to get the man to stay, Atticus' body slowly stopped trembling and his tears ceased to fall while he attempted to regain control of his emotions. As his shaky breaths and muffled cries faded away, the man breathed in before clearing his throat, the stags voice cracking as he spoke, "C'mon...let's go inside,". Upon hearing his gentle murmur, Ameya slowly pulled her face away from his back, her sobs softened as she began to loosen her grip on his waist. Was he really going to stay, had she convinced him? Feeling Atticus' hands slide down to hers, his warm palms against her cold skin, she allowed for the stag to gently slide her arms away from his midsection. As they slowly fell to her sides, the doe stepped back into the cabin and watched as the man turned around to face her, his hues encased in the same redness as her own. As tears began to well up in the doe's eyes, the liquid beginning to escape, Atticus came forward and wrapped her in his arms, embracing her with his affection. A relieved sigh parted from her lips before the warm liquid continued to slide down her reddened cheeks, he wasn't going anywhere, at least not now. Ameya's tears continued to flow down her face as she too wrapped her arms around the stag in her own loving embrace. Holding him tightly, the blue-eyed doe bit her lip while she pressed her head against his chest as she attempted to silence her cries. Though she was greatly relieved, that fear which struck her heart moments ago was still lingering. However, with the warmth of his arms and body caressing her, Ameya's soft sobs faded to light whimpers which would soon become gentle sniffles. She was unable to speak, what could she say that wouldn't come out as a bunch of blubbering?

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Noticing how the woman seemed to be somewhat surprised, it made the feline curious... How did Lythedh react? Had he even thought about his contract with the bongo? What it entailed, or whether or not his contractor was trustworthy? Or who she was exactly? Surely he wasn't that ignorant to have flown past such important details, had he even known she was an animal of prey? The thoughts perplexed her and almost made her head hurt. "My, I'm glad you see what's important, Khiana." She told her before chuckling softly, "Yes, I would quite enjoy covering the contents... Starting with, what exactly is going to be staying in my stables..." she said as she emphasized 'My', she had been the one spending most of her free time out there getting the staff in order and bringing life back to the animal abode. Unlike the gardens and regularly visited areas of the estate. In her opinion, the stables had been pushed to the side and needed her womanly touch to liven it up. Everything within the barn and stables had been updated, even if it wasn't completely out of taste. This had not gone without much of a discussion with Lythedh however, she had spoken to him about the upgrades that she wanted, however, what he didn't know was the money spent wasn't his, but her own. Pushing that thought behind her, the Panther chuckled with the prey, "Then there is nothing to worry about, I would like to know everything about the contract... from the smallest detail to the largest." She informed her as she padded along just beside her. The black cat's tail swayed from side to side as she moved, this would be quite interesting for this panther had the wool pulled over their eyes which was just the way she liked it.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 10:47 pm

Quote :

○ Khiana ○

The woman let out a quiet laugh at the panther, keeping a steady walk alongside the cat as her bird kept a distinctive scowl upon his beak. She wasn’t sure if Lythedh would appreciate every detail being revealed, but it seemed that the Bloodworne and Black couple would need a long discussion of the partnership with her. Such an amusing game to play, a chess board just beginning to be used. Pretending to think a moment, she tapped her chin. “That depends on many things, mostly you and your mate’s tastes. According to his desires, exotic is more up his alley, but yours could differ. If you do a merged contract, all my shipments would be covered, and transactions are through one account. If you do separate, it is easier to switch what I give you or cancel the account as you do not need the other’s signature to do so. My stock has quite the selection to choose from, and I brought a few samples along with me if you are interested in knowing the basics.” Stroking her bird’s back, she brushed him off after a moment, letting him fly off to his own amusements. Better than having him hear the conversation anyways. She watched to make sure he was gone, before her gaze landed on the panther again. “I cannot say every detail, as unfortunately they are not all set until everything is arranged. But the majority of our contract is simple. You provide the payments to me on time, as well as proper habitats and care for my stock, and in return, I give you what you have desired for the price you pay. A simple transaction as long as both sides are kept fair and just. I don’t want to complicate things for a pair that already rule their manor and estate.” She had not felt out either of the cats so far, so who knew how much they could manage? If she had not heard of them before, it was likely they had no control over anything or anyone beyond the guards that stood around the fences of the manor. Why should she trust them with complicated exchanges? She could gain much from them, but they were more fodder bait than anything else for the time being.

Quote :

♦ Seiff ♦

Huffing out a breath, the senegal coucal flew in the opposite direction of his master, not wanting to hear any more business chatter for the day. That’s all the ride over here was - why was he interested in hearing things repeated? He much rather wanted to see the horse they were all fascinated with. He assumed that the tiger would not be much fun either. Flapping his wings, he whisked through the stable and veered to find the pasture where the stable-hands were struggling to manage the wild beast. Now this was a show. As he settled on one of the fences, he shifted to sit atop it, leaning over and bracing his forearms on his thighs as his boot heels kept him from falling off. Taking a risk, he whistled to the horse, a sideways grin slipping across his face. “Aye, what’s a mare like you letting these guys push you around?” He laughed, raising a dark brow as he observed it all. “Kick ‘em where the sun doesn’t shine, that’ll get you free. At least it’ll make things easier when Persefoni has to come in and strangle you herself. I’ll finally get to see a proper murder for once.” His job was fun, he had to admit. Yes, there were the annoying parts where he had to sit in meetings, or pretend to be Khiana’s precious little pet, but seeing blood spill and watching others try to impress her was enough to make up for it. Now that he was allowed to see this new arrival for himself, perhaps he could really push her buttons. Would she be willing to leap over the fence and chase after her captor? He’d be willing to ‘accidentally’ open the gate, if needed. Perhaps that tiger needed something to get him back in the conversation. Or maybe it would make Khiana think twice about coming back to such a strange estate.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 10:44 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

He was embraced in return. Ameya's loving arms circled around him as she sought to comfort him, in a way he knew she was also comforting herself. Her warmth against him was nice. And before long, it was over and Atticus pulled back with his arms still on her shoulders. Then he looked her in the eye with a soft smile, hesitating for a moment as he murmured, "thank you." It was all he could say at this time, but it was sincere. The man dipped his head as he softly breathed in through his lips, being very grateful to the doe, and he closed the front door and decided to stay. Mordecai also wanted to speak with him when he found the time but Atticus felt it was best to linger here until he knew they didn't need him. Plus, the blizzard outside would make it difficult to go anywhere, even for a stag. It was better just to stay inside for the time being. "I'm glad to have you here," he told Ameya beneath his breath.

Quote :
Sophia Roe

"I gave up once I was on the doorstep. I simply didn’t have the energy. But...I can try. If only to taste that stew better.” Aunt Sophia chuckled at her response, knowing a full meal might help the feline's odds at the moment. Food made everything better. However, it took a great deal of concentration and effort on Aaliyah's part to shift. The girl had hesitated for a long while before finally deciding to change shape and having the energy to do so. Frankly, Aunt Sophia was proud of her. She wasn't sure if she would have the strength to shift after all, but it was a pleasant surprise to be wrong. The cub squealed slightly and wrestled around as his mother changed forms but he was quickly put at ease as Aaliyah picked him up and caressed him. The poor girl looked so weak. It disheartened Sophia Roe somewhat but she couldn't let her hopes of helping the snow leopard get dashed because of it. "Yes, I will get you all fed and rested, my dear. Feel free to tuck yourself under these covers while I fetch you a bowl of soup as well." She offered sweetly. "You will be right as rain in no time." Sending Aaliyah a smile, she slipped toward the door and turned her cheek ever so slightly to catch a glimpse of the girl to make sure all would be well, before deciding to slip away as fast as she was able. She wanted to get food into her system as soon as she could, and it was nice because she just so happened to prepare soup. Liquids would sustain Aaliyah and wouldn't take up so much of her energy to digest. So it was ideal for a weak girl who barely had the strength to speak.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 8:23 am

Quote :

♥️️ Aaliyah ♥️️

”You’ll be right as rain in no time.” Aaliyah dearly hoped that was true as she watched the woman slip out of the room. Being this feeble helped no one, especially not her. She was a predator for goodness sakes. She should be taking down Lythedh right now and making him pay for the damage he did. But at the same time...she huffed out an audible sigh. It was best that her cub never got close to him. The further away she could keep her son, the better. At least for now. Gazing down at the small being, she stroked the little furs on his head, hearing his mews to tell her hey, I’m cold!. She didn’t know how she could quite understand the little boy, but she obliged to give him warmth anyways as she took Aunt Sophia’s allowance to pull the covers over her. She was overwhelmed with the deer’s scent, but she hoped that her cub could tell the difference and learn that both she and deer were not to be feared, but to be trusted. He may only be hours old, and she knew nothing of kittens and their abilities, but she assumed he was likely smart enough to understand. ”Hey, sweetheart,” she murmured, pulling the covers up to cover his back while her hands were placed on his back and head. “I know it’s not outside, and I know you’re cold. But we are safe here, bud.” With each stroke across his fur, she observed his pattern more closely, see what he got from her and his despicable father. His face closely resembled Lythedh’s, but his build...he was covered in fluffy fur that couldn’t have come from the tiger. Especially when it came to his thick tail as well. Her precious son... Leaning forward to kiss his nose, she couldn’t help but smile as he meowed in protest. Typical boys. A pain went through her heart at that thought, but she shook it away. Her cub was different, and new. She needed to make sure he was okay more than anything else. She’d rather freeze in the snow than let him suffer. “I haven’t told this to many beings,” she whispered, “but...I love you, my little one.” There was a moment of silence before he chuffed in response, and Aaliyah was so shocked that she laughed, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. He couldn’t hear her, but...it made her a little happier that his timing at least was right.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 2:20 pm

Quote :
Sophia Roe

As she found her way outside of her bedroom, she closed the door behind her to give Aaliyah the space she deserved before turning to see Atticus talking quietly with Ameya. She gave him a small scowl as she saw him. The woman lowered her head and muttered to him below her breath. "I know you want to make a scene and I didn't want you to find out this way, but please, for her sake, just stay calm and keep your distance until you can relax." She told him, beginning to make her way around to her kitchen. She could hear her house rattle in the blizzard but she wasn't concerned. The houses they built were made to endure even the toughest snowstorms. When she came upon her stove, she focused her attention onto her soup and took a bowl from a small cupboard atop the counter and filled it. The steam from the soup rose up from the bowl. Aunt Sophia smiled to herself and started to walk back to her bedroom, but then she passed Ameya and Atticus a quick glance. "Please grab a bite to eat while you wait. I should be able to handle this on my own, don't worry." She said as she reentered the room.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 6:07 pm

Quote :

♥️️ Aaliyah ♥️️

It wasn’t long after Aaliyah had murmured coos of affection to her son that Aunt Sophia was back in the room, with delicious smelling soup to boot. She couldn’t wait to taste it and regain her energy. However, she wasn’t sure how she was going to balance her cub and the meal. Looking around her, she looked for a place to put him where he would be comfortable, though the only place she could find was her legs. So she picked him up and set him gently down just beyond her knees. Sitting up was a struggle, but she managed it somehow before she plopped back on the pillows and watched her cub settle in to sleep. A gentle soul...she prayed that he stayed as such while he grew up. If she was allowed to live here, among the deer that likely found her skeptical, perhaps he would learn to be the opposite of his cannibalistic and narcissist father. Looking to Aunt Sophia, she smiled slightly. “Thank you...I appreciate your care more than you know,” she said quietly. ”I will try not to intrude for long. I will find my place somewhere nearby with kitten, so we don’t bother you. I doubt many will appreciate having a predator among their midst.” She tried not to think about how she would be alone again after being so for months. It was a back and forth match in her head on whether to be determined to stay here, or sulk in the fact that she would need to start traveling beyond to find a place to settle. If only her cub wasn’t so young, maybe she would have a better chance at getting on her own four paws.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 6:45 pm

Quote :
Sophia Roe

With the door inching close behind her, Aunt Sophia had the bowl of soup cupped in one hand. When her fingers slid from the handle, it was repositioned at the bowl. Vapor wafted up from the meal. Its succulent aroma would have made her own stomach grumble if she hadn't been so keen on feeding Aaliyah. After all, it brought her much joy to be able to serve someone outside of the village. She wanted her to get well again too. Aaliyah was so sickly and frail. Her eyes were dark and lackluster. There were marks beneath her eyes from days without rest. Poor thing...
Stepping toward the side of the bed, Aunt Sophia returned Aaliyah's smile of gratitude. Inside though, what she had said troubled her somewhat. What she said was very true, not all of the members in village approved of her being here. They still muttered about her first visit, but they always possessed a flash of curiosity at least. It wasn't solely disgust. This made her hopeful about the outcome this time. Aunt Sophia was able to mask this thought with her wisdom and give a few kind words. "Child, what matters most is being in an environment that will keep you safe and fed. You are right, not many here would like a predator in our midst but they will learn to bite their tongues and move on with it. So stay as long as you like. They will understand with time." She murmured in a delicate manner, passing the bowl to the woman. Sophia also passed her a spoon. "You have not been able to take care of yourself out there...I doubt you could take of him too." The woman whispered. Her eyes lingered on the girl's sharp cheek bones and sunken eyes. It caused her heart to quiver in pain. However, the soft mewls of the newborn cub made its way to her ears and softened her pain. Her faint smile rejuvenated itself. "It is okay to ask for help every once in a while..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 7:25 pm

Quote :

:hearts:️ Aaliyah :hearts:️

Aaliyah listened to the woman, frowning just slightly as the bowl was passed to her. Would they truly accept her presence, and accept a kitten that was the son of a known murderer? It seemed like it would turn out to be one or the other, and the outcome would be horrendous. But, Aunt Sophia had a point. It had been too long since she let someone take care of her. She took a moment to take a sip of her soup, but as soon as the delicious meal warmed her throat she was drowning herself in it. She hadn’t had a decent meal since she was at Lythedh’s manor. The bowl was empty within a minute, but she kept it in her lap as she looked to the older woman.
“I...guess that’s true,” she murmured. This was a fresh start for her, maybe. She could manage to step back, if she could get over how pent up she felt not being able to help herself. ”I’ve just always had to look out for only myself. It’s been years since I was around anyone else that depended on me. Maybe Atticus did, when he was bored out of his mind and came to bother me,”” she teased lightly, forcing down the pain of saying his name, [color=#da70d6]”but it was always me, myself, and I. It will take some getting used to, the request for help. I only came here for safety...it was my last resort when I knew I couldn’t keep my cub alive otherwise. You’re right when I saw I couldn’t care for him. Newly born, yet incredibly weak and vulnerable. The wild is no place for a tiny boy like him.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2019 10:46 pm

Quote :
Sophia Roe

She allowed a faint smile to pass her lips as Aaliyah eagerly began scarfing down her soup. It pleased her to see the girl enjoying it when she did as it would be nice to see her gain weight after all this time. The sooner the better. Thank heavens Aunt Sophia would have plenty of it in the kitchen as well. She was determined to fill her up. Aaliyah had emptied it quickly and set it in her lap before opening her mouth to reply to her. While listening, Aunt Sophia softly brushed her tightly curled hair from her face. Her eyes lingered on the girl. She then nodded. Even if Aaliyah had been teasing with her, she responded rather seriously. Aunt Sophia always had a habit of that. "Well, with everything you've been through it wouldn't surprise me. I don't want to offend you either but predators are generally more solitary throughout their lives than us herbivores. I'm sure it doesn't offer much consolation but you probably had to look out for yourself for those reasons." She told below her breath. "I knew it would be a last resort that you came here, considering the condition that you're in." She shook her head a little. "But you would be surprised with how capable children are in the wild...especially," she wanted to say 'your kind' but restrained herself from doing such a thing, she was already placing the predator talk on Aaliyah. She figured it wasn't wise for her to say. Instead she said, "...newborns."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2019 11:34 pm

Quote :

Aaliyah

Aaliyah wasn’t surprised by her mention of predatory solitude. It was uncommon for her to see cats like her stick together, especially after the downfall of her family. She had been alone for many years before Atticus - she was not unused to it. But now that she had known companionship, it was painful to be without it. The last three months were as effective as any torture device. ”It does not offend me, Aunt Sophia. You only speak the truth. This should have been my last resort no matter what had come before. But life is strange in that way.” She had gone from living scrap to scrap, to living in a manor and training with a handsome stag, to forcing herself into exile and living once again from scrap to scrap, not only feeding herself but the three she carried. Life certainly didn’t make itself easy on her, that was for sure. She gazed down to her cub that slept soundly, thankful that he was even able to sleep without worry. She hadn’t a night like that since she left. But his life was new. He deserved a start to life that would ensure his strength for the coming days to years of his growth. ”I would be surprised indeed to see my cub survive so strongly like this out there. I couldn’t imagine him doing anything at this point in time. I guess it would make sense, though. If we are meant to be solitary, the only way he could become so is being stronger in a faster time. I hope that doesn’t have to be the case, though.” A frown passed over her face. ”He’s the only one I have left from my lineage. I would like to keep him with me for as long as I can, without burdening him with my attachment. I...I love him more than anything.” She reached out a hand feebly to stroke his head, hearing him purr in response. ”I’m just thankful that I wasn’t pushed out from who I am. I know my previous leave was unorthodox and sudden.” She had to keep herself from talking any further. She was only being negative, and she wasn’t about to pass that to anyone, whether that was Aunt Sophie or her new son that laid only a foot away. She needed to try and view things in a better light, if only to keep her motivated enough to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 9:21 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Once the stag pulled away from her, Ameya naturally looked up to towards his eyes, his hands still resting on her shoulders and a soft smile on his lips. Sending him just as gentle of a smile she watched him as he hesitated a bit before murmuring a thank you. Nodding her head in response unable to find the words, Ameya's eyes fell from his for a moment before returning to his gaze. He didn't need to thank her, she'd do anything for Atticus, to protect him even. Once the Red Stag closed the front door he spoke softly under his breath to her, feeling a bit surprised from his words at first, she hesitated to reply but soon smiled gently, "I'm glad I'm able to be here, Atticus." She told him just as softly. About that time though, Aunt Sophia had emerged from the bedroom which held the source of Atticus' pain. Hearing what the stags aunt had to say, it was a little late for that but luckily the doe was able to keep him in the cabin thus far. Once more, Aunt Sophia had passed through the room, stopping briefly to encourage the two to eat some soup and not to worry. Once the older doe had vanished behind the door, Ameya returned her blue hues to Atticus, "Do you feel like eating?" She asked him just as gently as she'd spoke before. The doe was sure he wasn't interested in eating at the moment but she wanted to ask just in case.  

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Smirking at the bongo she knew getting the information that she wanted would be like solving a puzzle with this piece of meat. "Very well, share with me the basics... We can discuss the contracts fully later." She settled, as she watched the woman stroke the ugly birds neck. My, wouldn't that bird make a tasty snack... Soon the deer of sorts was nearly repeating what she'd said earlier, still failing to speak about the stock its self. No matter how irritating it was the panther nodded her head in acceptance, deciding to take what she could get at the moment. "I see, well my mate and I will further discuss this matter later this evening and call you back when we've settled... " She told her, this was a first for her to find a saleswoman who didn't care to boast about her stock, it was actually causing her interested to plummet. If she was hoping to increase the curiosity regarding the exotic stock, that would work on most but for the most part, it didn't affect Persefoni. If she really wanted to find out she'd just bother her mate until he faltered and spilled the beans. Aside from the dying curiosity, there was something about the Bongo's basics of the contract that set poorly with her panther... It seemed the bongo was receiving more benefit from the transaction then the client... She hoped her mate realized this as well. Nothing good ever came from working with prey...

Navijah

Hearing a voice through her enraged bellows, the black horse yanked her lead free from the stables hands just as the voice of a male came from behind. Whirling around the mare darted towards the man which was leaned in towards the paddocked with his forearms resting on his thighs. Clearly enjoying the scene before him, the Friesian felt she'd give him something to gawk at... that being her teeth in his face. She hated pests, and this fellow was one of them. Slamming against the fence hard enough to knock the man off his perch, the mare snapped her teeth just an inch from his nose. Clearly, that was a warning and the next time she wouldn't miss. With dust and dirt flying across the stable floor from the pin she was in, the mare quickly spun away from the fellow. The stable hands all the while had been attempting to follow after her but continued to fail to grab her lead rope. Before long, the men decided just to open the paddock gate to allow the mare to run, lead rope and all to be dragged along with her. One of the poor excuses for a handler made his way to the man who'd made the poor decision of provoking the mare, "We're terribly sorry, if you'd please stay away from the paddock until she's calmed... We'd rather not see anyone besides us handlers getting hurt from that beast." He spoke nervously as he figgitted. This young feline was a noob in the world of handling horses let alone other beasts... Darting out the gate and into the larger pasture, Navijah cantered farther out into the green meadowy pasture... It was beautiful but it reaked of a false since of security... Nothing good ever came from interacting with predators or their ignorant pets...

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:20 pm

Quote :

Khiana

Khiana was satisfied by the panther’s answer, a smirk sliding up her lips. The basics it was. She expected to have enticed the two with the prospect of showing a bit of her herds, the business she conducted. It had taken far too long to arrange the travel here; it would be an absolute waste for them to not see the reputation she upheld. “Perfect. I must inform you though that my samples are simply that. They are not to be touched, intimidated, or hunted. My business model thrives on proper cooperation between client and product. Which means that you and your mate must approach as humans. I cannot have precious commodities be damaged.” The last few words dripped with threats, but she passed it off as a simple warning as she ended it with a smile, picking up her pace to get to a pasture she had requested stay clear upon her arrival. Her samples would be roaming too far to get close to any other specimen of the manor. “I promise that you will be pleased when your stock arrives, if you and your mate are satisfied. It may take patience in order for you to understand the workings of this project, but it will have the best payoff in the end. You will not regret joining in my success, as many others have praised my name.” She hoped they would do the same. Finding her way past the barn and gardens to the land, she noticed her group of cape buffalo standing guard at the top of a small hill leading back to where her samples would be grazing. They kept her stock safe from any prowling rogues, and provided intimidation towards any smaller creature standing in their way. However, in this case, they provided a sense of safety to those they protected. A crucial token on her board. “You will see that my stock arrive naturally, with animal guides. One basic, you could call them, is that they are trained to see humans as inferior. I know that sounds very hypocritical to ask you to shift into your human forms. But, by this standard, they will trust you ten fold if you appear in your animal form. They are used to seeing various creatures roam the outskirts of their lands. They will not fear, if you play your cards right.” As they kept venturing further, hopping the fence to approach the buffalo, the bongo went forward to address her buffalo quietly before they dipped their heads to understand her command. “Please shift before you come past them. They will not hesitate to defend my produce from your claws.” After all, it was completely on them if they disobeyed her orders. She could simply call in the many who stood by her, and this manor would be run to the ground. Perhaps too overbearing for a simple example of exchange, but she would take no chances with specimens as divine as she had beyond.

Quote :

Seiff

The man’s smirk stayed upon his face, but only until he could see the pure flames of Hell dancing in the mare’s eyes before she rushed him, throwing him off balance and only an inch away from his face as her teeth snapped, him flying back and somersaulting from his spine onto his stomach. The dust flying in the air was not helped when the gate was open and she was sent out to roam. He coughed as he struggled to his feet, brushing off the particles that clung to his outfit. What a feisty girl. Despite his rough beginning, he grinned, hopping over the fence to go after her when he was approached by a rather skittish looking stablehand. “Calm?” He scoffed, waving his hand. “I don’t think she will be calm until she kneels before the Devil himself. And I do not have the patience for such a time. If you are so afraid, keep your distance. I have my defenses - you have yours.” With that, he sauntered into the pasture and stood in the grass, hands in his pockets as he watched the horse carefully. Perhaps he was taking his risks, but he had seen plenty of nasty animals in his day. A nip to the nose wouldn’t kill him, but he kept his energy to shift ready in case he needed a quick flight away. “I don’t know why you feel the need to push me around,” he called to her. “I was only giving you some advice. I don’t think you want to be in here any more than I do - this place stinks of boredom.” He smirked, chuckling under his breath. “If you really want to wear yourself out, I could get someone in here you could pound under your hooves. Technically, you do have me, but I wouldn't bite the hand that feeds you. Or you could just, you know, shift, hop the fence, and shift again to be on your way. You intrigue me, Your Majesty.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 9:45 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

Her serene blue eyes lifted into his the moment he had pulled away and a reassure smile now casted itself upon her delicate lips. She did not respond to him. However, she nodded to accept the thanks he gave. Very lowly she finally said, "I'm glad I'm able to be here, Atticus." He smiled a little. Aunt Sophia offered up some words of comfort as she emerged from her bedroom. The second she had, Atticus's head shot up from its dismal state and a flash of worry grew within his chest. Was Aaliyah okay? Did she need anything? Were they okay? He was worried something was wrong. The man opened his mouth as his Aunt hurriedly slipped back into the room but he didn't have the courage or the right words to ask anything. So he hung there silently. His mouth slowly fastened shut. His jaw tightened in from the emotions that continued to swish around in his head. He exhaled very sadly. Then Atticus slumped his shoulders, rubbing the back of his neck uneasily before hearing Ameya's question. "No..." He responded. "Honestly, no...I don't." For a moment, his eyes flicked over to her. "You want some though...?"

Quote :
Sophia Roe

Life was indeed strange. How could Aunt Sophia ever guess that her nephew would bring home a snow leopard and safeguard her here in the village - much less confess his feelings for her. There was a crinkle in her nose at the very thought. No, she would bury that in her mind. She didn't even want the reminder of it. Somewhat pursing her lips to smother the memory, the woman replied to Aaliyah gently. "As you said yourself, life plays out in ironic and sometimes unsettling ways - but it plays out on its own. There is no use thinking about what is to come. It will only trouble you in this time and place." She told firmly. Her eyes panned to the girl as she stroked the cub's delicate fur. She heard what she had to say quietly. ”I’m just thankful that I wasn’t pushed out from who I am. I know my previous leave was unorthodox and sudden.” Yes, it was sudden, but the village had little opinion of it at the time. "I think the one person here who was distraught by it was Atticus." Aunt Sophia had said his name beneath her breath. "The rest of us thought...well...we had assumed you would take care of yourself out there..."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Catching the expression on the man’s face suddenly increase in dread and agony, Ameya gently took hold of the hem of his shirt in an attempt calm the storm in his chest, she looked up at him and into his sad worried eyes. He then told her he wasn’t interested in eating, which was just as she thought. Anyone as upset as he was wouldn’t be able to stomach any food at the moment. Hearing Atticus ask his own question, Ameya shook her head gently from side to side before speaking, “No, I don’t think I could eat right now even if I wanted to, thank you though.” She responded softly. The doe wanted to calm his worried looks, but she knew there wasn’t very much she could do knowing the person he was worried about was very ill in the next room.  At this point, she let go of his shirt and turned from him to find a seat on the couch. Sitting down the young woman returned her reddened eyes to him before gesturing for him to sit down, whether he would or not was up to him. In the meantime, the piebald doe fixated her attention on the storm raging beyond the slightly drawn curtains. Sitting there, staring at the reflection in the frosty windows, she wished she could take away all of the stags pain, if she could, she'd do it in a heartbeat.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Watching the smile slide upon the bongo’s maw caused the panther to narrow her brow. She didn’t much care for businesswomen, let alone doing business with prey… However, upon hearing the woman's terms and conditions, Persefoni nodded her head in acceptance. “Well, of course, this is your livelihood, who would want their money makers to become less suitable for sale or worse...” All the while, the panther ignored the creature's threat-filled words, prey struck little to no fear in the cat, but that didn’t mean she wouldn’t play but the woman’s rules… For now. “We can only hope… I don’t take kindly to disappointments as I’m sure you don’t either.” She stated as her eyes rolled in the bongo’s direction, giving her a smile to top off her own tasteful threat. “And what do you do if one falls ill on the journey? Or manages to hurt it’s self along the way? Are they all weather harty?” She questioned, though some ways of transportation were stressful on stock, she knew there were greater commodities out there that gave animals a stress-free travel, which in her experience proved to lose little to no numbers along the way. Leaping over the fence, the black cat chuckled, “You act like being in human form is below us predators… I will say, I prefer my feline form, however, I’m not against walking in my human skin.” She informed her, as a human she did not feel inferior nor less intimidating, she in her eyes was just as dangerous in her human form, of course in this instance she didn’t want to soil any possible contracts at the moment, she still had to learn about all it had to offer. Of course, Persefoni was still keen on terminating such a contract with prey however, she was curious and wanted to know what exactly this filth had building her bank account. Before the Bongo had the chance to as her to shift, the raven-haired blue-eyed woman had already taken on her human form. The clothing she wore was black and fit for the outdoors but still had that expensive look. Her pants were tight fitting while her boots were black leather made and flat soled. Persefoni’s blouse was frilly at the chest with buttons leading down her midsection, the sleeves were long and transparent. Her ears were decorated with dark red Painite gemstones and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. From looking at her attire, the woman planned on going riding later that day, particularly after the meeting with woman. Staying with Kihana, Persefoni continued on to see this stock she had so proudly stood for.

Quote :
Navijah

Tags: Seiff (Kihana, Lythedh, Persefoni, Guards/stablehands)

With his jaw dropped, the stablehand watched as the man waved him off and once again, went out to pester the horse some more. Watching the birdman with his hands stuffed deep in his pants pockets, Navi snorted at him and his ignorance. “I don’t see- why you feel- the need to pester me.” She answered though her voice seemed a bit restrained as if something was keeping her from being able to speak freely, however, it was more then what she’d been able to do before, speaking wise. Keeping her distance from the *sshole, Navijah continued to trot about, keeping herself moving and snorting. It had taken nearly the entire trip there for the medication to wear off… even still it wasn’t completely gone, but luckily it was getting there. “Advice?” She scuffed at his preposterous claim and rolled her eyes, slowing her trotting to a paced walk, the mare began circling the man with plenty of space between the two. “You know, you talk pretty brave for a little taste of poultry…. Never knew I was being fed by a little bird like yourself” She grinned before blowing hot air from her nostrils while holding her head high and whipping her tail. “And, I know, as well as you do, what would happen if I jumped that fence…” She hissed as her brow furrowed. “But knowing you… you’d like to see that show, hmm? Honey, take your pestering someplace else before a decided to get a little blood on my hooves… I hear it makes a great moisturizer.” She said while letting a chuckle escape her lips. She wondered just how long this rodent of the skies would stay pecking at her hindquarters. If he didn’t stop, she’d be collecting some of his tail feathers… or more.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:42 am

Quote :

Aaliyah

Aaliyah gazed at the woman, wondering how she was able to stay afloat atop of any dramatic situation. She seemed to know the words to say no matter what had happened. Perhaps that’s what came from knowing a lot about life, or seeing more than most people would. She couldn’t be sure what it was that Aunt Sophia possessed that allowed her to be the way she was. But she nodded at her last words, pulling her eyes away to her cub. “Yeah...I can understand why that would be expected. I did try to, but staying around here was the safest option I had. I have no idea if Lord Lythedh is hunting me down - I didn’t want to take the risk of going into unknown territory and being dragged back to his manor. If you knew what it was like…” She shivered at bringing those memories up, and shoved them back down. “Let’s just say I’m thankful that I’m here, and guessing with the response that was had with my arrival, everyone here is protected well.”

Quote :

Khiana

Khiana stepped past her guards, keeping an eye on the panther and tiger as they followed her. Persefoni’s question was expected, and she was glad she asked. “If there is an illness or injury, we take them aside as soon as it is confirmed and we ensure that they are either cured, or sent back to my facility in one of our carrier wagons. They are used to being cared for if there is something awry. If they happened to go ill or be severely injured in your care, I would assume you would provide them the care they deserve, or take the matter into your own hands. However, I can sort out a deal if you are more comfortable sending the specimen back to me. I have people under me that can communicate with you concerning it all. But, I doubt you will have many problems with my stock. And about the weather - yes, they are hearty enough. As long as you have the right housing and care depending on the season, you should have no problems.” She chuckled softly, especially at the mention of the predator’s human forms. She would have expected them to almost be offended, or frustrated, to have to shift, but it seems they were not too proud to go against it. Looking back, she noticed the woman had changed into riding attire, meanwhile the man had shifted with a button up shirt with slacks, navy sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his black pants brushing the grass. Not bad, not bad. Hopefully who she brought would be comfortable with their more upkept appearance. Coming over the peak of the hill, she shifted herself and crossed her arms to see the small herds roaming in the grass below. Elands, greater kudu, nilgai bulls, and even some muntjac deer were mingling among one another, content as could be surrounded by the water buffalo. None stampeded or attacked, but rather stayed calm, some even looking up to her out of curiosity before bending their heads back down to graze. That was what she liked to see. “This is a sample of my collection,” she mused, looking around all of her stock. “A few of a few, you could say. A few members from a few species I have in my care. I have a variety here, though the larger stock you see I felt would be fitting to powerful cats like yourselves. You can see that they would provide a very nice meal from each of them, and the smaller ones run fast enough to give you a challenge. Some of the big ones can run fast enough too. Not many of my other clients have dared to accept such creatures, and opt for smaller, more easy to contain prey. But I think you both would be up to the challenge to have these roaming in your lands.” They certainly seemed like the best choice to have. After all, she did not have many of the bigger species anyways. These were her prime stock, and if they accepted, they would have prime meat for the rest of their lives if they managed their herds correctly.

Quote :

Seiff

The bird man raised a brow at the horse’s talking, wondering why her speech was a struggle. Surely such a wild woman would be cursing out anyone that came near, including him. But it seemed action was better than words in her situation. He couldn’t blame her. But, she was still much more amusing than Khiana. Hands still in pockets, he watched as the mare circled around him, now beginning to spout more proudly at him. Oh yes, she would fit in great here when it came to the cats, especially the questionable panther. Persefoni would have a wild time with this mount. “Come on, sweetheart, you know as well as any that my blood would only give you an ounce. If you want to take a gander and chase me around this pasture, feel free. But I can guarantee it will only leave you exhausted and frustrated, which I normally don’t like the latter in women I encounter.” Grinning over at her, he leaned back on a foot and continued to watch her pace around his presence.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 1:35 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

Feeling the slight tug on his shirt, Atticus was able to slowly reel back his thoughts and worry. Though they rattled in his head, he was able to quiet them. 'There's no use worrying about her,' he told himself. 'She will be taken care of and the best I can do right now is to stay away.' The drumming of his heart seemed to bleed within his chest - it ached. It stung. Atticus looked away. At that point his eyes casted down to floor in his dismay and Ameya let her grip on his shirt fall away. She told him she didn't feel like eating anything either. He remained standing in the hallways with slumped shoulders as the doe traveled across the room to the couch. She gently sat and gestured him to follow. Atticus's expression remained solemn in thought but he nodded his head. Then he slowly ambled to the couch to join her. When he sat, he noticed her teary eyes were focused on the storm raging outside. Feeling ashamed for having made her cry, he sucked into his lips and gazed outside the window as well. The torrent of snow seemed to consume the village. Its whirlwind howled and rattled the house. For a while they watched the storm, quietly. His lips were still after he had sat and watched. Ameya was soaking in the silence as well. It soft murmur was better to focus on than the situation...

Quote :
Sophia Roe

Brushing a strand of curled, brown hair from her cheek, Sophia listened to the girl's words quietly. The fell from her lips like the easy mewls of her cub. "If you knew what it was like…” Aunt Sophia didn't know what it was like, that was true. However she did know one thing, that living in fear was no way to live. She lectured this below her breath for Aaliyah. "You were running from death by his hands but while doing so, you almost ran into death somewhere else. You can't run, child." She said to her. "But yes, I am glad you are here too - and most importantly, that you are safe." She smiled with a peaceful nod. Her eyes fell upon the empty bowl still cradled in her lap. "Is there anything I can get you, my dear? Would you like another bowl?"
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

As she sat there watching the storm rage beyond the window seal, Ameya felt the couch bend a bit beside her as Atticus decided to come and sit with her. She could feel his warmth filling the space between them as her eyes stayed fixated on the blizzard outside. For the longest time, silence danced about the two, only the howling wind and slight rattling of the windows could be heard. With only the storm to soak into their worried minds, it was calming and seemed to ease a bit of the pain for the time being. Parting her lips Ameya decided to break the silence as gently as she could, “Quite the storm, huh.” She gently spoke, “I believe the last time I was in such a storm was back in my old village.” She told him just as softly.  The doe wanted to keep his mind off of Aalyiah and the worry that burdened him. “When I was little, my mom would always do her best to make a path through the snow for me.” She told him as a small smile pulled at her lips, “She did the same for Akin too…  He was so small all you could see were his ears sticking up above the mounds of snow.” she told him a small chuckle tickled at her lips. Once again, the girl fell silent, through her attempts to cheer up Atticus she’d pulled her own aching heart up from the floorboards. Forcing herself to keep smiling, Ameya returned her gaze to the flurry outside. “Hard winters like this though, make for wonderful springs.” She told him softer than before as she looked over at the stag.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

“I see, that is quite a wonderful set up you have there, Khiana. You haven’t a worry in the world for your stock during travel then it seems.” The panther said a smirk on the raven-haired woman's face. Clearly, the prey had everything sorted out for her… stock… This bongo was rather odd though selling her own people to predators, was she really that desperate for money? Pushing the thought to the side, Persefoni listened to the rest of what the deer-like creature had to say. She couldn’t help but wonder, why were these animals so compliant with her, had she already done business with her family and obtained the product she’d been developing? Surely not. “And I can assure you, our facilities are perfect for all weather if there is ever an issue with our facilities we are always quick to resolve the problem.” She reassured her before continuing alongside the bongo. “Yes, yes they would… I’d enjoy the challenge, though I have to say I’m rather surprised prey like yourself would be so willing to make money off your own kind.” She outright spoke her mind as she crossed her arms and looked at the woman, “Prey don’t normally enjoy raising and later selling those that they herd with.” She spoke once again as she looked over Khiana. Though, she couldn’t be so much of a hypocrite she too would eat her own kind and sell them off for money it wasn’t abnormal for her after all to do such a thing… but she couldn’t help but wonder, was this woman more than a bongo? She hoped the woman wasn’t some abomination... she’d want to kill her on the spot, just the thought of a predator breeding with prey was revolting.

Quote :
Navijah

Tags: Seiff (Kihana, Lythedh, Persefoni, Guards/stablehands)

Sweetheart? Sweetheart, huh… the horse rolled her eyes as she stopped in front of the male. “Oh, your honeyed words make my heart melt.” She said sarcastically before giggled with slight disgust. “and Only an ounce? Hmm, I beg to differ” She answered him before taking a few steps forward, “Oh and  I wouldn’t count on me being exhausted from chasing little old you… Seiff, was it?” She called him by name before lowering her head and flattening her ears before darting after the feathered fool. The Frisian mare’s hooves beat against the soil sending dirt and clumps of grass into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals Within
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: 1x1 + Invite Only RPs :: Invite Only-
Jump to: