Pumpkin Cup
deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
XxepictimexX

XxepictimexX

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 3:06 pm

Levi Brace
Making their way through the sanctuary, Levi forcefully kept the pace faster than Aadi would prefer. Reaching the edge of the sanctuary, their two tails danced in the air for a moment before their large wings unfolded. Stretching the wings our briefly, they folded it back before slipping into the woods. Having to transform into their human form to get through with more ease, Levi gave a small huff as they stumbled for a moment. "Where today for our hunt?" He asked Aadi quizzically as his side of the body held onto the tree for support.

Aadi Brace
He considered the options for a moment, Quite frankly, there weren't a lot to pick from. Sure, he was willing to make a new friend or so, but not with any of the humans,
so any area around that was off the list. They also needed somewhere that wasn't so concentrated with vegetation so they could move properly. Giving a solid 'hmm' to show that he was actually thinking, Aadi tilted his head as he gave a suggestion. "We could try fishing?"

Sauci Faui
Touching up his piece of writing, Sauci allowed the ink to dry briefly. It would be such a pity to smudge it and ruin everything now after all the effort he put into it! Running his finger along the edge of the paper, Sauci studied the world around him for a moment.
All was still, apparently. Except for the breeze shaking the tree branches and leaves as well as the song bird's music, nothing much was really happening. That was fine by him.

Emmett "Eel" Lorence
Making sure none of that pesky wool caught in his thick bush of hair, Eel quickly plucked out a ball of the white puff before flicking it away. What a bother. Making their way down the street, he didn't bother to even smile at those passing by - as if they mattered.
Back to top Go down
Bubbline.

Bubbline.

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 10:23 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 F2f682a03e72bc8c24363052471e13c4

Quote :
⧫Male⧫Straight⧫25.5⧫Elf⧫

⧫Crush:None⧫Tags: Open⧫

Kolvar eased his way through the forest hoping the young lady wasn't found by the annoying brutes that were after his head. He looked back frequently to assure that he was still safe from the brutes but as well as any other potential supernatural beings. He knew that elves weren't the only supernatural beings and hoped that he didn't run into any dragons on his way home. He had nothing against them, they just weren't the kindest to one that isn't a dragon and he knew that from personal experience. He shuddered at the thought of the memory and shook his head a bit as to rid of the memory in a sense. After crossing the river and being just a few miles from home, he felt a little furry mass bump into his leg. A little startled, Kolvar came to an abrupt stop looking down to see Luka. "Luka, you really need to stop doing that. You keep startling me and it's causing me to be too cautious which makes me look suspicious," He said looking down as he continued walking next to the slick fox as it snorted in remark. Kolvar picked his head up to continue looking ahead so he could track his way home. Finally passing the final marker home, he grinned real big realizing that he would be able to see Brannon again. Making it through the thick bushes, he found home sweet home and Brannon grazing in his makeshift pen. Kolvar looked down to his feet to see Luka missing and noticed two red fluffy tails disappearing into the bush. "Luka.. you dog," he muttered to himself letting out a small smirk. He turned back to hear Brannon going about in the background. He walked over and rubbed his snout and then he turned and began to get him another round of feeding. He has been gone for awhile and was due for another feeding. Kolvar took the small bucket that he prepared for Brannon and laid the feed out in the trough for him to dig into. He patted his shoulder and then looked around to see that he could begin clearing out the area behind the pen so that he could mark out the beginnings of Brannon's new "house." Kolvar slid off his shirt displaying just about every bulging muscle anyone could think of and disappeared from his little mud hut only to return with a few tools to begin the preparations for Brannon's new stable. Walking around the back of the pen, Kolvar began to chop away at the brush clearing it out and whistling a little tune his father would sing while he worked away on their farm. A flash back threw Kolvar in time as he remembered his father working in the fields at their home farm and him working right along next to him. He gave a faint smile at the memory and tears formed in his eyes as he recalled the guards taking both of his parents away and killing them at the stake. He missed them so much but knew that he couldn't dwell on the past. He missed having family but as a kid he vowed to never have a family as they do nothing but lead to vulnerability and chaos. Kolvar's face became stone cold knowing that his future left him alone throughout the rest of his days just with his animals that he will acquire over the years. He took his forearm and wiped the tears off of his face kind of forcefully and continued to hack away at the bushes. "I will not falter from my future life. I will succeed." he spoke to himself as he aggressively chopped away the brush and bushes remembering his parents along with his rough past.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 4f1eec0b3bacd8ae9ac1a1a74717d340

Quote :
☾Female☾Lesbian☾22☾Human☾

☾Crush:N/A☾Tags:☾

(Skipping for a few posts)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 D441fe09a09cea466e0370946e79d80c

Quote :
※Female※Bisexual※23.5※Dragon※

※Crush:N/A※Tags:Dark※

Morsa walked through the territory and eventually it went from a forest full of life to basically a little drabby desert. Walking closer and closer to the entrance, Morsa located the entrance and she could just hear the abundance of dragons going about their day rambling on as much as they could. She felt like she was home rather than her other location that felt almost like a prison due to the circumstances. She squatted down keeping a low profile and observed from the opening of the Sanctuary. From her hazy memory, she sees the set up hasn't changed but a few wouldn't actually recognize her. Her lavender eyes grazed around everyone rustling on within the Sanctuary and a smile slowly crept onto her face. After feeling left out of all of the bustling that was going on within the Sanctuary, Morsa finally stood up and prepared her human body for the impact. She jumped up into the air and dove through the hole. Falling through the top of the cave, she landed on the ground smoothly while maintaining posture and she stood up looking around. She realized that she was the only African American within the Sanctuary but she wasn't surprised. "I need to speak with Dark if he is around," she spoke hoping nobody attacked her or even asked questions as to why she needed to speak with their leader. She realized that her showing up was completely random and out of the ordinary so she just hoped that she would be able to transition back into her old life with prayers that nobody from her past showed up.

(Icarus will show eventually. Just don't know what to do with him.)

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 2:03 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Jace- x (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 1066793b29d0dc8631fbe6272a0759f7

He stopped briefly at Jace's response, arching his brow at the comment about Rajani. But he made no hint of replying. The expression dropped as he seemed pleased with the next reply and returned to sternness. The dragon's bristles shifted as he breathed and turned his cheek. The mentioning of taking another career made the Alpha linger and say, "that may be for the best." He wasn't fond of assassins at the Sanctuary as a whole, not for their killing nature but the career. He knew it made people seek them out and that alone was a threat. Though despite his view on the career, Dark allowed Jace to stay because of his low profile. He knew Jace wasn't active in his work. And if he were then it would have been an issue. Thankfully that was not the case. He enjoyed having Jace around, he was a man he could trust. He was optimistic and a good influence on young hatchlings at the Sanctuary. And even if they didn't share the same opinions all the time, the man was very open-minded.
This alone was sorely lacking at the Sanctuary.
Having spoken briefly, the two parted ways and went on their own. The Alpha went to the right and Jace took the left. His blue eyes seemed to shimmer while he pondered, not over the returned clan mate or Rajani but the book he was given as inheritance. An unsure huff fell from his maw and he waved his tail. The dragons around him dipped their heads as they passed and gave reverence. Having so many in the Sanctuary, not many dragons had even seen him in person, there were only a handful were the regulars he spoke with regularly.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Trinity Jay
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Jaybird
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ //

ᅵBreedᅵ Cerulean Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ X

Tags: Light, Ember (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 311acec0f0e7ec6453cdc21355c6efc3

Holding Ember's hand with one of her own, she lifted her other hand and eyed her nails with a huff. "Oh nice try but I'm always impatient, Em." She said. Trinity was a little amused though as she turned her eyes to see Light's eagerness. It was funny how Ember could pull her strings and get Light out of bed. Dang, she was really buying into this whole scene. Trinity's eyes rolled. Just as long as Light stayed on the other side, everything was swell "Um, I haven't seen little Jace or Mr. Shadow around." The girl informed. Sexily nibbling on her lip, she giggled through it and turned to Ember. "But let's pick of the newcomers who need a little action today, y'know. Kinda want to make an impression." Trinity then snickered at Light. "Right girlie? Hope you don't chicken out...right?" Pulling on Ember's hand, the three began to walk in through the Sanctuary.
When girls passed them, new or not, she would avert her eyes and stick her nose high up in the air. Familiar faces were given the ridicule. Trinity stuck her tongue out at them and gave them the bird. She would run her fingers through her blonde hair and swish it to the side.
It wouldn't be long before they'd run into some hunky men.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Ꮮesser Fire Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Ash - Morsa (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 709a11a9b8f26b63febd608f9cd74198

As they slipped into her new den after the little tour, Drake gave Ashley a wondrous smirk. He caught her thanks. "Yo, anytime, Ash," he assured her as he stepped into her den. His hands shifted into his pockets confidently. "Hey, you're lucky you got a den in this area. It really brings the color out of the walls, yknow. I don't get much sun where I'm at. " He told with a chuckle. He figured he could keep his amazing self here for hours and ramble but he was itching to get around. After all, he had things to do and she needed to get settled. Nodding his head as he looked around, he said, "welp! I mean here you are again. I'll pop in every so often to check up on you, kay?" There was a brush of his flirty self. "Just hunt me down if your cute mind comes up with anything new." With another smile, he sent her a brief wave before stepping back and allowing her to tend to things. Head held high, smile emanating his optimism, Drake began to trod down the Sanctuary. He shifted into his red dragon just after, which was definitely the stereotypical look. He was a red lesser fire dragon and there wasn't any other dragon as common. But he showed himself off like he was one of a kind. Drake was the dragon who went around checking on others and making sure they were cared for. Even with so many, he happened to know the majority at least.
This time as he walked to the next den, a new and fetching voice caught his attention. Drake had about done a 180 when he happened upon a dark skinned woman. He wasn't aware she was asking questions but leapt in to introduce himself anyway. "Whoo whoa," His wings were flaunted as he found his way past the other dragons to be beside her. When he came to her side, he wasted no time. "Hey girl, you probably get this from all the males here but are you a fire breather?" Drake inquired. "Cuz damn girl, you're hot." Having grinned at the little quip, he trod lightly beside her human figure but gave a wink to show his optimism. After all, she was another female he had never come across; he felt this was a perfect way to introduce himself, even if she was focused on other things. "Drake, Drake Harkin. How do you do? I know you may want to gawk and stare, as that's everyone's reaction to my perfect bod, but I have to selfishly ask to restrain yourself." His orange eyes gleamed as he flashed a smile. "What's your name, newbie? Haven't seen you around and I think I'd remember your pretty face."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Krogoth Steele
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Saber Plains Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Loner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Alanis (Village Bar)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 62054e73ffffd1287a89c70a7cfd941fXXXMain Thread WWR III - Page 3 Bf9586d87565342b7a8550c6a889c412

Her answer only dulled his look as she continued to pry at matters she didn't understand, not that he cared. He wasn't emotional over things anymore. But her talking caused him to grumble and groan as he stood. Krogoth could practically feel the heartbeat in his head from his headache. He ached and stretched a little. "Uh-huh, whatever you day, doll." He muttered. His head lowered again. "Look I don't pry in your business so why is it everyone finds mine so fascinating? Eh? I'm just a bloke who walks with ale, there's nothing to it. I'm not a riddle, doll. I'm just a drunk." Blowing air through his lips, he began to walk a little ways before slowing and rolling back his head. Closing his eyes, he breathed in. Then he furrowed his brow and looked at her. "Now why strive for anything when it'll amount to nothing?" He muttered. "Before you know it, you'll be dust and everything you've wasted your life on will vanish. On the battlefield, from disease, or old age, people die everyday and not one are remembered. Look- you got me wrong, lass, I am not someone waiting for opportunity to happen. I could get at opportunity whenever I wanted to." He turned his chin with a grim expression. "I don't want a life, I want death, and you can't just walk away from that."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Ria Carter
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵAgeᅵ 4

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ No

ᅵMotherᅵ June /dead/
ᅵFatherᅵ Jack /dead/
ᅵAdoptive Motherᅵ Aya Nightwing

Tags: Aya; Rathian; Daenerys (Forest/Cabin)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 B6a46bc74b72a923b5a4040e1698159b

Gazing at the white lion, she scooted off her mother's lap and began to walk towards the door. The smile began to come out again. "Bye, bye, D-Danarus!" The little toddler lifted her small arm to perhaps wave, but she forgot about that bit and made her way out the door anyway. Having Aya look after her, Ria giggled as she wobbled up to Hesterian, immediately embracing his leg. The white fur was rugged against her cheek. It seemed he too was glad to have her there. "Hese...Hese!" Her big eyes found their way all the way up to the big cat's face and caused them to twinkle. Her small hands brushed his fur with tenderness. "I'm okay, Hese."
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Rajani Icecrea

───────────────────────────────────
      Ice Dragon 22.5 Female Crush: Dark Mate: X Young: X XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Seraphina, Burkhardt

The haze over her mind was thickening and as a result her eyes were unable to focus on her surroundings making her completely vulnerable to her abductors. “I must get out of here…” she thought silently to herself as she felt someone nearing, by this point she was nearly blind from the smoke the ‘witch’ had blown in her face. Unable to get her motor functions to cooperate, Rajani found herself staring blankly at a large dark mass, the scent of “dog” further filled her nose. Wobbling in her crouched position Rajani soon lost consciousness for a short moment she later came to when the feeling of ropes and the sound of chains echoed through her hazy mind. Slowly, the woman’s head rolled from it’s hanging manner and back. Her eyes slowly opened as she listened to the beastly man apologize, over and over again. “If you’re so sorry… Why don’t you get me out of here.” She whispered groggily, her pale eyes tried to focus on the werewolf as he continued to wrap her in rope and chains. He was just as out of sorts as she was, his movement and voice told her a portion of his story… he wasn’t here by choice. About that time the black haired women stepped forward her voice caused Rajani’s teeth to clench, she wanted to see this one rot on a pole. Rajani’s brows furrowed, her pearly whites peaked from behind her rosy lips as the woman began to speak "Good dog. Now what shall we do with our little victim? She can't walk out of here with the knowledge she has..." Staying silent, the nearly white eyed assassin simply stared back into the lustrous woman’s eyes. The powder, which had been blown into her face was wearing off, her vision and her mind was beginning to clear. As the woman spoke, she was clearly trying to make the assassin fearful of what was to come. Sadly, Seraphina wouldn’t be obtaining the pleasures of a woman’s fearful cries, at least not from this one. Soon, Seraphina had moved from in front of her and came to her side, Rajani’s eyes slowly followed her as she knelt beside her, the feeling of soft lips brushed over her ear and a small bite following. All the while a small grin slid over the assassins face. “Oh the options are wonderful… I can’t decide which I’d love better.” She giggled softly; she knew she could get out of this predicament… one way or another. “And what kind of fears do you think an assassin has?” She asked her curiously, “I kill people for a living… Men, women, children… We assassins are prepared to die, we are bred to be fearless.” While she spoke smoothly her lies were undetectable.

Jace Shadowcrea

[size=80] Plasma Dragon 24 Male Crush: Light Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ash

After finishing his conversation with Dark, Jace made is way towards the exit. though, before he could make it to his destination his deep red eyes fell on an unfamiliar female. For a moment Jace watched her silently before walking towards her, “New here?” he asked her curiously, as he stopped at her side. The red eyed male smiled, “If you need anything don’t be afraid to ask.” He offered her his helping hand when needed, “Oh and my names Jace by the way.” He introduced himself a bit late but it was better late than never, right?

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: Muscari Mate: N/A Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ria, Daenerys, and Rathian
      \=

Hearing the older mothers response Aya nodded, “Very well then.” She said with a warm smile and a giggle, “Then it’ll just be you and eye my dear.” Aya said with a warm smile on her lips and a small giggle. As Ria began to slide off her lap, her mother was quick to make sure she didn’t fall during her venter down. Slowly, the young elf mother stood up from her chair and nodded towards Daenerys before being ushered out and into the sun “We’ll be just outside.” She informed her as she stepped out into the garden. Aya’s eyes were pulled from Daenerys as her son, Rathian, passed by her and Ria with the now cut up, skinned and cooked meat. Her sea foam green eyes followed him as he entered the house, [/i] The meat… it’s cooked, he’s definitely a dragon, he has to be.’ [i] she thought to herself silently as excitement began to build in her chest. For a moment, Aya stood on the porch watching Rathian rush into the cabin and then back out again to chop up a fallen tree from the looks of it. After a short moment of watching Ria embrace Hesterian, the elf turned her attention towards Rathian. Smiling warmly at him her right hand slid down to hold on to her left as she walked over to him. “Would you like any help?” She asked him curiously her warm smile still resting on her pink lips. The man was focused on his work when she walked up to him, but she was sure before he had been looking at her. While she waited for his response, she shifted her gaze towards her toddler as she played with Hesterian. As Ria had embraced Hester’s leg, the large feline seemingly smiled down at her as a booming purr like noise rolled from his throat. As the girls eyes met his own brilliant hues the lion leaned down towards her to nuzzle the child, he was glad she was okay he never liked it when anything was amiss with the child. About that time though, the dire lions attention was pulled from the child and directed at the forest where the small group had come from. His eyes narrowed as his lips began to raise in a protective manner. Stepping away from the child he stood tall as he listened to the forest a soft growl rolling off his tongue. The soft growl caught Aya’s sensitive ears causing her to jerk and looked towards the forest and back at Hesterian, “Hest…What is it?” She asked him, her elven ears fell back as her hand slide for the dagger on hip, her eyes narrowed on the path.

Riya Shadowcrea

Siren Dragon 24 Female Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXX
      ║ Tags: Open

As the young woman rode silently through the forest she hummed a soft and soothing tune to the speckled horse beneath her. “We pray for blessings, we pray for peace. Comfort for family, protection while we sleep. We pray for healing, for prosperity. We pray for Your mighty hand to ease our suffering. And all the while, You hear each spoken need. Yet love us way too much to give us lesser things” As she sung softly Riya softly stroked the horse beneath her as she rode side saddle. “Cause what if your blessings come through rain drops. What if Your healing comes through tears. What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near.” For a moment she paused as the mansion slowly became in view “What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise.” Sighing softly she looked up at the sky as the light filtered through the forests over grown pine and maples trees. “Home sweet home huh.” Riya muttered softly to the horse as she gently nudged it in the side to ease it into a trot. As she moved along she noticed movement in the bushes ahead, her eyes narrowed as she eyed the plant growth.

Zephyrus Void

tbd Feather Crested Dragon 37 Male Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Akenehi) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The sun was hot on his back, his armor clanked and rattled as he walked along the forest trails. How long had it been since he’d been in this area? How many years had it been since he last done another man’s bidding? The burly man looked up at the brightening sky, as his black beard tickled his neck. “Damn thing needs cut…” he grumbled as his hand traveled up and rubbed his neck, relieving himself of the sudden tingling sensation. Having paused for a moment as he rubbed his neck, his blue eyes glanced around at the forest. “She came in this area… I’m sure she hasn’t made it to much farther than this.” He whispered to himself as he readjusted his bag on his back and continued forward. About ten years ago, Zephyrus had caught wind that Akenehi had escaped the clutches of Soulirus, and was now in search for the child that Savoria insisted on keeping alive. Ever since then, Zephyrus had been trailing Akenehi for reasons he knew were his alone. He knew how much she feared what demon would come if any of the offspring between her and Soulirus would come to be, and for that reason he knew he had to keep her from destroying the one child that lived and he helped raise… even if he wasn’t entirely sure she was his blood. As the memories and thoughts wondered through Zephyrus’ mind he let out a tired sigh before walking off the beaten path and into a clearing to rest. He’d been traveling for three days now with little rest. Slowly the man removed the bag from his back and dropped it on the forest floor before removing his armor, the sound of metal clanking and roughly being dropped onto the forest floor echoed between the trees. Once his chest, knee, and shoulder gear were removed the retired assassin flopped down onto the forest floor and leaned against a near by pine. Without his armor, the man’s well defined muscles and stalky build could be better seen. Closing his blue eyes for a moment the man felt the area was safe enough to rest at least for a few minutes. About that time a familiar scent filled his nose causing his eyes to shoot open and his pupils to dilate. The man darted up from his laying position beneath the tree, a look of disbelief fell over his face. “A-Akenehi.” He spoke, clearly he was surprised to see the women he once loved deeply standing before him after so many years and so much hardship. Quickly the man stood to his feet as the women before him gazed at him silently, a weakness glistened in her eyes. She still loved him, just as deeply as the day she was ripped away from him and forced into a hell she couldn’t escape. “Zephyrus.” She stated his named a small smile rested on her lips, “You’ve been trailing me for years now… Don’t think I never noticed.” She smirked at him as she crossed her arms in front of herself. Her Raven hair and silver eyes were a sight for sore eyes. She was a radiant woman, with a heart and mind of steel she could take any hardship, any amount of pain and still stand tall and proud. Her bravery was unlike any other and from what he’d seen through all these years, her will had never been broken either. “Was it naive of me to think I could trail you without being noticed?” He asked her, with a curious edge to his voice. Slowly, the slightly older woman brushed some of her wavy black hair from her face and behind her ear, “Indeed it was… Naïve” She said as she glancing around the forest and back at the man that was once her beloved mate. “Now, enough chatter… Why have you been trailing me for so long, love?” She asked him a seriousness fell over her face as her brows furrowed and eyes narrowed down at him. About that time, Zephyrus rose to his feet and brushed the grass and pine needles from his clothing. “I was hoping we could chat a while longer but… I suppose it’s time to get down to business.” He said as he ran a hand through his own curly black hair, his blue eyes glistened in the light. “You must’nt kill the child Akenehi… She’s not like what you’ve feared.” He got straight to the point, his voice had hardened and his muscles tensed he was ready for anything to come from this woman. Instantly, as these words left his mouth Akenehi’s jaw clenched, “Zephyrus, I know she’s not what I feared… She’s more like me then I had ever imagined she could be.” She admitted the tight clench in her jaw line soon loosened as the blue-eyed male relaxed. She knew his real nature, she knew the stone cold man he was, his strict nature and cold actions towards others and his love for killing. He was an amazing assassin back in the day, but had since left the field and became a spy for Soulirus to stay close to Akenehi and had hoped to free her from his grasps but was unsuccessful. The man eyed her for a moment, a curious look once again whirled in his blue hues, “Oh?” he questioned with a slightly raised brow, he knew the two had never met Akenehi was a stranger to Rajani just as well as Rajani was a stranger to her. As he waited for the woman to speak, Akenehi shifted her weight from one hip to the other, “We share a bond and a connection like others of my kind do.” She explained to him, Zephyrus’ eyes widened slightly, “How is that possible? It’s rare your kind can even produce offspring with those of a different breed… let alone pass on the gift of your kind.” His brows furrowed as he wondered about the possibility, “I know it’s rather unbelievable... But without that connection she would have never survived the hell she had gone through as a child.” She told him. Suddenly, Zephyrus’ attention has shot back to Akenehi, a look of surprise and displeasure fell over his bearded mug. “What hell? What life has she been living?” He asked as his large hands curled into tight fits, “You tell me… You were her father figure, were you not?” She narrowed her eyes at him, “Savoria and yourself cared for her, I was in hopes one of you would know.” She said as her arms fell from their crossed position as her left hand slide to her hip. The dark haired man let out a pained sigh, Akenehi never knew about his affairs with Savoria, he was shocked she knew about the fact that he had helped raise the child

Akenehi[/ b]

[b] Relentless Winds Dragon 36 [color:98cd=# BCC6CC]● Female Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Zephyrus/Soulirus) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Akenehi’s post is in Zephyrus’ for this one 

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 6:56 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 9gp9gxU

Quote :
♠ Male ♠ Straight ♠ Smoke Ridgeback ♠ Regular ♠

♠ Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~X ♠ Location~Wilderness♠

Feeling the wind under his wings, the male was relaxed, his senses open to anything that caught his attention. He was downwind though, causing a disruption in his venture. Hard to smell anything at all, but he didn't lose hope, not just yet. There were many things to see outside the Sanctuary, and he didn't need scent to find it. He flew for a while before landing himself in a clearing, finding what direction he wanted to fly to. North, perhaps? There was possibly a river there. He was not the best at direction, for sure. But maybe he'd find Rajani along the way, ask her to come on a hunt. She tended to know what she was doing, and besides, he wanted to know at least one dragon better enough that he wasn't the bystander. He pondered on where she could be, when a brisk wind flew past and a particular smell hit his maw. Her...where did it come from? The world faded around him as he focused on the origin of it, taking flight in the direction of the wind. He hoped she was nearby, he was sure they'd be able to spend time together. But she did like that darkness of hers...so who knew for sure.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 O12gtCj
Quote :
♦ Female ♦ Straight ♦ Human ♦

♦ Crush~X ♦ Tags~Krogoth ♦ Location~Village ♦

She stood still as the man spoke, not even taking a step in his direction. It was a wonder he was able to stand, let alone get his wits about him. Though perhaps he didn't, and that's why he spewed such nonsense. A slight frown came to her face, but did not let it affect her mood. No, she would hopefully get some word of advice ringing in his ears, whether he liked it or not. "You are never remembered if you don't make an effort," she spoke when he finished, adjusting the items in her arms. "Death will come to you when it is ready. But it would rather take someone that did something to earn it, than suck away at a flavorless core. No fruit is worth the taking if it has no benefit." She thought for a moment, before shrugging her shoulders. "But, I suppose you can let yourself wither away. Nobody will remember the drunkard, so your goal will be reached, one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Perri

Perri

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 9:22 pm

Awaiting posts to reply with or to interact with Light, Chloe, Daniel, and Sapphire. Pardon them for now.

August

In the woods, he shifted to his human form, to not raise any attention to himself and stared around the ground. There was a strangely large amount of dragons here; he only hoped that one of those just happened to be his granddaughter. Unhurt, if he could dream it. Before he could step forward, his eyes stared up in a bit of a shock. Had he not see it in the air was a complete shock to him. But a large mansion stood just a kilometer away. Perhaps? He walked forward, not too worried about anyone nearby since the place looked deserted in the first place.

Annabelle

Her eyes wandered the ground, but her wings shifted to the right, seeing two people down below. Landing silently, quite a bit a ways from them, she shifted and peered out. Her mind kept questioning if they were friend or foe. Dragon or not. It seemed like the two were in a tense situation and it only made her queasy to even try and interrupt them. But she tried her best to remain still and listen deeply, hiding behind a tree, her mouth covered.

Nash

He looked up finally, after following the interesting tracks, and the moment he did, he tripped pretty hard. It made him gasp, trying to gram onto something. Well, he did gram onto a very thin branch, but it only shook the rest of the small tree, with him taking down a few leaves with him. "Ugh. shit.." he grumbled, reaching towards his head that throbbed after he landed it on it. But he paused midway, because in the distance, he felt two sharp eyes on him. At first, nothing in his mind seem to process anything before he began to sweat. It wasn't often that he would get the opportunity to see a lion. A dire one at that. Which meant larger and stronger; simply put. Which, with his calculations equal: Death. But his eyes saw a few more people, just a few in the background and they weren't quite dead so perhaps... He had a chance?
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 10:50 am

Rajani Icecrea

║ Tags: Seraphina, Burkhardt

While she sat in silence, waiting for the response the hag would send at her. Rajani continued to wiggle here and there, slowly loosening the ropes bit by bit. However, not all the wiggling in the world would loosen the ropes enough for her to escape, and there was still the chains to deal with… and the hag and her in slaved wolfman. At that moment, felt the sharp tip of her small throwing blade within her sleeve, if she could get the blade out of her sleeve… maybe she could loosen the ropes when the woman had her back turned. On the other hand, would the wolf help her she silently wondered. There was nothing like being a damsel in distress, something she absolutely detested being but did she really have a choice at this point in time.

Jace Shadowcrea

[size=80] Plasma Dragon 24 Male Crush: Light Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After finishing his conversation with Dark, Jace made is way towards the exit. though, before he could make it to his destination his deep red eyes fell on an unfamiliar female. For a moment Jace watched her silently before walking towards her, “New here?” he asked her curiously, as he stopped at her side. The red-eyed male smiled, “If you need anything don’t be afraid to ask.” He offered her his helping hand when needed, “Oh and my names Jace by the way.” He introduced himself a bit late but it was better late than never, right?

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: Muscari Mate: N/A Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ria, Daenerys, Rathian and Nash

Hesterian watched as the male elf hit the ground due to his poor foot placement, this was his opportunity. The large beast borrowed down the pathway, his mouth full of sharp teeth fell open as a terrifying bellow rolled from within. He was hell-bent for the unwanted guest, who dare disrupt his playtime with Ria. Pouncing on the man, the dire lion put his muzzle to the man’s face and let out another crackling bellow. In the background, the voice of a young woman could be heard directing her daughter towards the house and away from what she assumed was danger. Grabbing her bow from against the nearby tree, Aya quickly and a bit unsteadily drew the arrow back as she slowly made her way over to the elf man. “Who are you and what do you want!?” She demanded as her normally sweet and gentle expression turned a little less than friendly. From the look of her stance and the shaking of the arrow, it was a bit clear she was a little inexperienced with the bow.

Riya Shadowcrea

Siren Dragon 24 Female Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXX
      ║ Tags: August

Out of the shrubbery popped a wild hire, seeing as it was only a woodland creature the young dragoness relaxed. “Only a rabbit.” She muttered under her breath as she gently nudges her spotted horse onward. “Come on.” She spoke gently to the powerful stead. Continuing down the secluded forest path, she could see the roof of her secluded home. It was large enough to house more than twenty individuals comfortably, though it was not nearly any sort of comparison to the castle. That place, was marvelous before Erin destroyed her beloved home and killed her beloved “alpha” Queen Antario at her wedding. Shaking the horrible memories from her mind she looked to the blue skies above for a moment before returning her attention to the path ahead. The sound of the horse's hooves clip-clopped against the dirt road. Up ahead, there was a man and a few maids waiting for the young miss’s arrival. There was an old wooden fence which blocked in the entirety of the property, the brown withering flowers at the fences edge lay nearly lifeless. The end of the summers late flowers was always a sad sight to behold. “Good afternoon Mr. Brigans, Ms. Clover, Ms. Della” Riya greeted them as she slowed her horse to a stop. The three greeted Riya with a bow of the head and a gentle smile, “Good afternoon, milady.” The tall elderly man spoke up as he walked over to obtain the rains of the dappled horse. “Your tea is warming on the fire now, Ms. Clover has drawn your bath for you.” He informed her as he motioned for Ms. Della to gather any of Riya’s belongings from her arms and from the horses saddle. “Thank you, I look forward to the warm bath.” She told them, “Though, I would like to take a short gander at the garden.” Ms. Clover nodded her head and smiled, “Then I will be sure to keep the water warm for your arrival.” She told her with a quick bow of the head before heading back to the mansion. In the meantime, Riya admired the fall scenery just outside the gates of the mansion. At this point, her servants had retreated back inside and or to the stalls leaving her alone with her thoughts. A few moments passed when her eyes traveled to the road she had once traveled when coming home. An elderly man was walking up the dirt road, his eyes seemed to say he was searching for something or someone. “Good afternoon, would you happen to be looking for the lord and douches of this estate?” She asked him curiously. Her long pale peach colored hair was braided and laying over her shoulder and down her front. Her attire was of a lady in high standing with the kingdom and it’s nobility, a gown of light salmon pink with pearls and gems decorating her ears, head, and neck. Though the girl looked snooty with her royal attire she was anything but that. She was sweet and kind to those she meets, that could be seen in her light pink hues.

Akenehi[/ b]

[b] Relentless Winds Dragon 36 [color:5f55=# BCC6CC]● Female Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Zephyrus/Soulirus) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Akenehi’s silver hues never left Zephyrus while he stood silently pondering the sudden thoughts and worries that flooded his aging mind. “So… Did you love Savoria as much as you loved me?” She asked him, the look on her face was of pain and anguish but the woman kept her composure. Zephyrus eyes became wide, “H-how did you know about that?” He stammered as his left hand traveled to the back of his neck, she could read on his face that he was apologetic for double-crossing her, and that was something she would never forgive him for. “It doesn’t matter… We are no longer young lovers and nor are we mates.” She told him, her tone of voice had turned cold and distant. The black curly haired man watched as the woman he once loved averted her gaze, she just obtained the affirmation she was looking for and the pain, which had struck her heart, was starting to show on the waterline of her eyes. Taking a step towards his past lover, the blue-eyed man reached out to her but stopped halfway and retracted his hand to himself. His muscles tensed, it was as if he was losing her all over again, this time to his own guilty pleasures with another woman. His vibrant blue eyes rested on the back of the woman for a moment longer before he tore his own gaze away from her. The raven-haired woman glanced over her shoulder at the muscular man who had once stalked her beauty from the shadows. Times had changed and they had changed as well, “The past is in the past… What we need to worry about now is not ourselves and our own pesky problems.” She paused for a moment as she turned herself back around to face the burly man. “You must find our daughter and warn her of the dangers ahead… and I must find Dark Shadow, the alpha of these lands and warn him of Soulirus’ uprising.” At the finish of her words, the bearded man seemed to be in a state of disbelief, “Soulirus is planning an uprising? Against other dragons? What the hell is that demon thinking!?” His voice echoed off the forest's trees. Cutting in, Akenehi shushed him as she glanced around the forest at this point in time neither of them had noticed Annabelle. “Find Rajani, we will speak more of this later.” Turning from the ex-assassin she quickly started on her journey to find and locate the sanctuary she’d hear so much about. “Wait, Will you at least tell me how you knew her name was Rajani?” He asked curiously, his deep handsome voice seemed to have calmed a bit. Turning to face him one last time Akenehi graced him with one last smile, “Rajani was the name that you had picked out for our first, was it not?” ending it there, the silver eyed woman continued on her journey to find the Sanctuary.

Zephyrus Void

tbd Feather Crested Dragon 37 Male Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Akenehi) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Annabelle

Though their reunion was short, it seems he had come back with a heavy weight on his shoulders. Picking up his things, he wondered if the one he was seeking would be at that so-called Sanctuary that Akenehi had mentioned. For some reason, he felt this task would not be that simple. Taking a deep breath, and exhaling, Zephyrus stood in place silently, thinking about the events that were unfolding around Interra. At that moment, an unfamiliar scent caught his nose, “Who’s there.” His deep voice called out, and his eyes narrowed at the forest around him. Someone had been listening in on them…

Abaddon

Ice Dragon 25 Male Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: Unknown XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open

Stepping through the cave opening Abaddon chuckled as the sound of blood splattered against the rim of his boots. “Well, it seems these worthless swine didn’t know a thing either.” He grinned sadistically down at the disemboweled dragon before him. “Well, what’s one less dragon… “ He chuckled as he shrugged, his emerald green eyes glided over towards Jilaiya. Her dragon state reflected in his bright green eyes, “You outdid yourself, darling… I hope you didn’t enjoy yourself… too much.” He smirked at her as he watched her dragonic tongue slide over her smoky colored scales. Her bright golden eyes stared back at him as her tongue slide back into its home. “Oh love, I wouldn’t dare enjoy myself to much, you know that.” She giggled as she shifted down to her human form all while stepping out of the shadows of the cave. The sound of the blood splashing with each step echoed throughout the shallow cave, it was as if they were standing in a pool of water. “You’ve improved your skills, your handy work on his stomach is almost spine-chilling.” He complimented her as his voice softened and he wrapped his arms around the blond haired woman before him. “I figured you would like seeing my work, Abaddon…” She whispered as she looked up at him. The palms of her hands rested on his firm chest, he was built for speed and endurance with muscles perfect for the tasks ahead. Her fingers trailed the collar of his neck and soon they were tracing his cheek and lips. “What’s my next task, hmmm?” She questioned him in a soft whisper, it was clear she was starting to tease the bloodthirsty male. “Your task….” He paused as his head dropped down to the golden-eyed woman’s neck, his lips brushed her ear. Through the thick stench of dragon blood, he could still pick up the sweet aroma that followed Jilaiya around no matter where she went. He couldn’t help but be drawn in by this scent of hers. “Is to…” He whispered softly into her ear, chills ran up Jilaiya’s spine a pleased expression danced over her flushed cheeks. However, about that time Orpheus stepped through the narrow cave opening, “Am I interrupting something?” He asked as his orange eyes glared at the two, “Orpheus, glad to see you made it.” Jilaiya piped up after a short awkward silence. Leaving Abaddon’s embrace she quickly tiptoed over the blood-soaked floor and wrapped the smaller male in a tight hug, “Oh I bet you felt left out, aww the poor baby.” She grinned at him as she pressed her chest against his, instantly the younger mans face flushed. “Jilaiya cut it out.” He said through gritted teeth as he tried to pry the horny she-devil off of himself. In the background, the long black haired man had jealousy rolling in his emerald eyes. He loathed how Jilaiya threw herself at the boy, he was a new toy she hadn’t yet had a taste of. “Enough!” He growled causing Jilaiya to release the ‘boy’ and slink back over to her master. “Play your foolish games on someone else’s time…” he glared at the two of them, “Yes, master.” She chimed as her grin widened, she knew the look on his face was of childish jealousy. “Your next task is to become friendly with the dragons under the rule of Dark Shadow… Become one with his clan…. We’ll bring them down from the inside out.” He snarled. Getting comfortable against the cave entrance, Orpheus raised a brow as he began to question Abaddon’s task, “You make it sound sim-“ being cut off by the girls giggling Orpheus wrinkled his brows as he looked at her, he hated her and was hoping at some point she’d get impaled by something.“It is simple.” She chuckled as she spun in a tight circle, “Dark Shadow’s clan is open to all wondering Dragons who need a place to stay… he’ll welcome us with open arms.” She informed him with her soft lustrous voice. “Yes, but how do you know he won’t suspect something of us?” expressing his concern only caused Abaddon’s face to contort, he hated those who had to think about every possible way the plan could go wrong. “Orpheus…..Are you questioning my authority…” A snarl rolled from the black haired man causing the young redhead to back off, “No, sir…” Watching as the younger man retreated from his attempts to sway his mind he smiled, he knew he had this one under his nail or at least he thought he did. “Go get ready… The two of you will dress like normal travelers. Only take what weapons are necessary for survival...” He paused as he watched the two turn to leave. “Oh and, be sure to bath with that soap we got from the elves…. We don’t want ‘you know who’ smelling us if she happens to be in the area. He wants her alive after all.” Turning from them he began walking towards the lifeless dragon corpse, “ We will see each other again in due time.” Muttered as he crouched down and began to pry the green and blue scales off the dragon before him.

Soulirus

Ice Dragon 57 Male Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open

Will be posting for him later 

Last edited by Moonncloud on Thu May 24, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 11:44 am

Quote :

♠ Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~X ♠ Location~Wilderness♠

Cazram followed the small traces of her, losing his position every so often and having to hover in place. His wings hated having to hold his weight in one place, but he really had no choice. He had to track. Changing his direction every so often, the leaves became thicker and he had to dip down to notice a single feather or a flash of color. But the forest was empty, save for the wildlife. His hope was diminishing yet further as his length drew out beyond the Sanctuary, beyond safety. Surely she was nearby. A point of grey eventually poked above the trees after about twenty minutes more of flight, and his curiosity did as well, adjusting his wings to fly in closer. Certainly something he had never seen before.... He should be careful. His eyes gazed around the land before he found an opening in the leaves, landing in a small clearing that could hardly hold him. But it was something. His claws dug into the soft ground as he presumed the house closer, his head dipped to see where the building was through the thick bark. Her scent was almost overwhelming...perhaps because he was focused on it. Not even the beauties of nature would distract him until he figured out why she was here, what she was doing. This did not seem usual.

Quote :
Quote :

She stood still as the man spoke, not even taking a step in his direction. It was a wonder he was able to stand, let alone get his wits about him. Though perhaps he didn't, and that's why he spewed such nonsense. A slight frown came to her face, but did not let it affect her mood. No, she would hopefully get some word of advice ringing in his ears, whether he liked it or not. "You are never remembered if you don't make an effort," she spoke when he finished, adjusting the items in her arms. "Death will come to you when it is ready. But it would rather take someone that did something to earn it, than suck away at a flavorless core. No fruit is worth the taking if it has no benefit." She thought for a moment, before shrugging her shoulders. "But, I suppose you can let yourself wither away. Nobody will remember the drunkard, so your goal will be reached, one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 1:53 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Krogoth Steele
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Saber Plains Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Loner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Alanis (Village Bar)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 62054e73ffffd1287a89c70a7cfd941fXXXMain Thread WWR III - Page 3 Bf9586d87565342b7a8550c6a889c412

The fact that this made no sense to her proved how shielded her life was. He envied her for it actually. A shielded life was ignorant but it was optimistic. He knew what that was. He had once lived it. Yet her persistence turned into shaming him and it made his heart sink harder into grief. This damn girl. "I've made my mark on the people I loved already." He defended bluntly, stuffing his hands into his pockets. Shaking his head, he huffed and murmured. "You're just ignorant, girl. When you've tasted life like me, then we can talk." That was enough of this, Krogoth wasted no time walking off some ways to cool off and roam. With some luck, he'd never see her again. "See you around." He grumbled and waved his hand as he began to walk.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Ria Carter
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵAgeᅵ 4

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ No

ᅵMotherᅵ June /dead/
ᅵFatherᅵ Jack /dead/
ᅵAdoptive Motherᅵ Aya Nightwing

Tags: Nash; Aya; Rathian; Daenerys (Forest/Cabin)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 B6a46bc74b72a923b5a4040e1698159b

She hold onto her hands as the brush of anger caressed the big cat's face and she stepped back to look at Aya. "Momma!" She called out as Hesterian raced into the trees to tackle a man in the underbrush, but Aya was upon them in seconds. When Ria was directed to the house, she did so with big eyes. The girl fell back into the cabin and the old lady. What was going on she wondered. Ria parted her lips as she peeked to get a look. All she could see was the big cat and her elf mother. She couldn't see anything else. "What is wrong?" She inquired softly.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 7:27 pm

Quote :

♠ Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~Rajani, Seraphina, Burkhardt ♠ Location~Wilderness♠

Cazram was at the wall of the house when he finished, though his heart pounded in his ears and adrenaline pounced under his skin. He didn't know what awaited him, but he was almost certain he would regret it later. It wasn't every day he found such a rickety house in the woods during his adventures and searches. Sniffing the surroundings, he didn't recognize anything. It was all....musky. Strange. Something he was definitely unfamiliar with. He approached a filthy window and tried to look inside, but he was blocked from most of what was inside. What could he do? He could almost feel a presence within, but...that was impossible. Huffing to himself, he observed the details of the shingles of the roof, the patterns on the ground. Perhaps there was a clue to this. He stepped forward and sniffed the ground, but a shutter in the leaves surprised him and he turned his head to proceed to smash the window he was looking in previously. It shattered to pieces, and his eyes were wide with a rush of guilt. "Crap," he mumbled, before his eyes laid on who was inside.

Quote :

Why wasn't she surprised at his sudden brush aside of her words? She knew he heard them, but dismissed them like passing gossip. Would she stand up for it? The thought was appealing to leave and let him have the benefit of the doubt while her points sunk in, but on the other hand, maybe he was so intoxicated with alcohol that he had no idea the weight of what she stated. Taking in a breath of courage, she lifted her chin and walked up next to him with a sway. "Your mark does not wear out like a footprint in the dirt," she spoke, though her insides began to squirm to get away from this confidence. It was not something she was comfortable wearing. "You can impact many more in this life. I'm sure you have much to share to spread wisdom throughout the land, prevent any other young lad from going through what you did. Knowledge is valuable, and so are imprints. It is one way to can avoid that...everlasting death you crave. You will become replicated in the minds of many."
Back to top Go down
Bubbline.

Bubbline.

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 4:53 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 F2f682a03e72bc8c24363052471e13c4

Quote :
⧫Male⧫Straight⧫25.5⧫Elf⧫

⧫Crush:None⧫Tags: Open⧫

Finishing hacking up the brush and overgrown grass, Kolvar was covered in bits of grass and dirt but his dark tanned skin shimmered from the sweat he had produced working away to build Brannon the best home he could give him. He knew it would take a couple of weeks to finish up as he has to purchase the nails and what other materials he needed to finish up. He looked over at Brannon who showed his flank. Kolvar walked over to the round up fence, he had first built him since their relocation, and sat on wood dangling his legs facing the magnificent creature. Brannon trotted over to him and slowed down when he got to close proximity of Kolvar. He nudged Kolvar's shoulder with his muzzle ordering some attention. Kolvar cracked a grin and rubbed his hand up and down the magnificent beasts muzzle and forehead showing him the love he deserved. Kolvar dawned on the memory of when he first "found" Brannon. He was only 17 when he was still traveling across the land to find a suitable plot of land to call home. He had come across Brannon tied to a tree. The horse was severely emaciated and was just waiting to die when he was only a young foal. At the time, Kolvar had a little cart that was being pulled by an ox. He picked up the little foal and placed him in the back of the cart and hurried to the next town to get information on how to save the foal's life. He decided to name him Brannon after a late brother that never made it out of the womb. After a few close calls and some reassurance, Brannon made it out of the scariest part of his life and onto a better one with Kolvar. Even though the horse is still really young, Kolvar was glad he still had a very long time with Brannon as Brannon was his first attachment to an animal and companion. He went from rubbing his muzzle down the side of his neck. He lightly chuckled at the short amount of time they've had together. He hopped down onto the ground next to Brannon and patted him on his back saying "I have to go into town so I'll have to take you with me as the town I need to head to is quite a bit away." He crawled under the fence and walked inside his little mud hut to wipe off the dirt and grass as effectively as he could as well as wipe off most of the sweat that he had produced. He slid back on his only shirt and took his long hair down to cover his ears. The town that he was going to wasn't fond of elves of any sort. He grabbed his hooded cape and tied it around his neck. He walked back out of the mud hut and walked over to the gate of the round fence and opened it up. He slid only a homemade bridle with reins onto Brannon and hopped onto his back in one smooth motion. He lightly kicked his heel into his side just to get him to start up walking and headed into the forest North of his home. The town was about half a day ride on horse and with it being midday he would have to purchase a room and board Brannon for the night. The sun lit the forest floor up and most of what one could hear surrounding Kolvar was the sound of Brannon's hooves hitting the ground beneath them. Looking back on everything, Kolvar couldn't help but realize that he had already succeeded but maybe still had a little bit more to go. He enjoyed the nature most of all which wasn't a bad deal when it's where one lived. He sighed heavily not looking forward to going into the town that was known to kill elves if they were found. He shook it off and began to whistle a slow tune that was played for weddings in his old town. He wasn't sure as to why it was stuck in his head but it was. Whistling the tune from so long ago, he and Brannon ventured through the forest to make way into town. Who knows he might find a nice girl there to appease him. He stopped whistling and chuckled at the thought and continued whistling as the wind carried it away into the far off distance for who ever to hear.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 4f1eec0b3bacd8ae9ac1a1a74717d340

Quote :
☾Female☾Lesbian☾22☾Human☾

☾Crush:N/A☾Tags:☾

(Not yet. She's still doing brothel work)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 D441fe09a09cea466e0370946e79d80c

Quote :
※Female※Bisexual※23.5※Dragon※

※Crush:N/A※Tags:Dark※

Morsa looked around the Sanctuary waiting for someone to approach her to answer her questions when a young red dragon approached her making a sad attempt to flirt with her. She gave him what people would be known as "bedroom eyes" and giggled speaking up after his lament on how attractive she was. "Perhaps you've never heard of me but you definitely won't be able to forget me. The name is Morsa," She paused looking the dragon up and down with interest before continuing on "I've come here to acquire residence here at the Sanctuary again. What is your name? You seem delightful." She continued to eye the dragon waiting for his response.
(Icarus will show eventually. Just don't know what to do with him.)

Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 2:51 pm

Rajani Icecrea

║ Tags: Seraphina, Burkhardt , Cazram

Though, during all her curious thoughts and wondering. Rajani’s sensitive ears picked up the sound of someone outside. Who could it be? Another one of this witch’s slaves? Or maybe another unknowing victim. For a short moment, she listened to the subtle footsteps and sounds of … sniffing? Was it an animal? The thought was peculiar, but not impossible, animals are curious creatures anyways. She couldn’t help but feel slightly like them herself as she was curious about the strange house which got her into this annoying mess. About that moment a sickening feeling washed over her, ‘Again?’ she thought silently to herself, the urge to hurl was quickly approaching. As she could feel the saliva collecting within her jaws a loud crash rang out from the window and a slightly muffled masculine voice followed. Jerking her head towards the window, and to her surprise the one who’d broke the window wasn’t an animal but a dragon. Full of confusion Rajani’s eyes trailed the hag as she rushed to the door leaving the werewolf slave behind to watch their captive. Given the opportunity, Rajani allowed the blade to slide out of her sleeve and into her palm. From where she sat she began cutting at the ropes as silently as possible. She had to get out of here… She was done with their petty games and this clumsy fool of a dragon just gave her that opportunity.

Jace Shadowcrea

[size=80] Plasma Dragon 24 Male Crush: Light Mate:x Young:x XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After finishing his conversation with Dark, Jace made is way towards the exit. though, before he could make it to his destination his deep red eyes fell on an unfamiliar female. For a moment Jace watched her silently before walking towards her, “New here?” he asked her curiously, as he stopped at her side. The red-eyed male smiled, “If you need anything don’t be afraid to ask.” He offered her his helping hand when needed, “Oh and my names Jace by the way.” He introduced himself a bit late but it was better late than never, right?

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: Muscari Spouce:x Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ria, Daenerys, Rathian and Nash

Hesterian watched as the male elf hit the ground due to his poor foot placement, this was his opportunity. The large beast barrowed down the pathway, his mouth full of sharp teeth fell open as a terrifying bellow rolled from within. He was hell bent for the unwanted guest, who dare disrupt his playtime with Ria. Pouncing on the man, the dire lion put his muzzle to the man’s face and let out another crackling bellow. In the background, the voice of a young woman could be heard directing her daughter towards the house and away from what she assumed was danger. Grabbing her bow from against the nearby tree, Aya quickly and a bit unsteadily drew the arrow back as she slowly made her way over to the elf man. “Who are you and what do you want!?” She demanded as her normally sweet and gentle expression turned a little less then friendly. From the look of her stance and the shaking of the arrow, it was a bit clear she was a little inexperienced with the bow.

Riya Shadowcrea

Siren Dragon 24 Female Crush:x Mate:x Young:x XXXXXXXXXXXX

Out of the shrubbery popped a wild hire, seeing as it was only a woodland creature the young dragoness relaxed. “Only a rabbit.” She muttered under her breath as she gently nudge her spotted horse onward. “Come on.” She spoke gently to the powerful stead. Continuing down the secluded forest path, she could see the roof of her secluded home. It was large enough to house more than twenty individuals comfortably, though it was not nearly any sort of comparison to the castle. That place, was marvelous before Erin destroyed her beloved home and killed her beloved “alpha” Queen Antario at her wedding. Shaking the horrible memories from her mind she looked to the blue skies above for a moment before returning her attention to the path ahead. The sound of the horses hooves clip clopped against the dirt road. Up ahead, there was a man and a few maids waiting for the young miss’s arrival. There was an old wooden fence which blocked in the entirety of the property, the brown withering flowers at the fences edge lay nearly lifeless. The end of the summers late flowers was always a sad sight to behold. “Good afternoon Mr. Brigans, Ms. Clover, Ms. Della” Riya greeted them as she slowed her horse to a stop. The three greeted Riya with a bow of the head and a gentle smile, “Good afternoon, milady.” The tall elderly man spoke up as he walked over to obtain the rains of the dappled horse. “Your tea is warming on the fire now, Ms. Clover has drawn your bath for you.” He informed her as he motioned for Ms. Della to gather any of Riya’s belongings from her arms and from the horses saddle. “Thank you, I look forward to the warm bath.” She told them, “Though, I would like to take a short gander at the garden.” Ms. Clover nodded her head and smiled, “Then I will be sure to keep the water warm for your arrival.” She told her with a quick bow of the head before heading back to the mansion. In the meantime, Riya admired the fall scenery just outside the gates of the mansion. At this point, her servants had retreated back inside and or to the stalls leaving her alone with her thoughts. A few moments passed when her eyes traveled to the road she had once traveled when coming home. An elderly man was walking up the dirt road, his eyes seemed to say he was searching for something or someone. “Good afternoon, would you happen to be looking for the Lord and Lady of this estate?” She asked him curiously. Her long pale peach colored hair was braided and laying over her shoulder and down her front. Her attire was of a lady in high standing with the kingdom and it’s nobility, a gown of light salmon pink with pearls and gems decorating her ears, head, and neck. Thought the girl looked snooty with her royal attire she was anything but that. She was sweet and kind to those she meets, that could be seen in her light pink hues.

Akenehi[/ b]
      [b]Relentless WindsDragon36FemaleCrush:xMate:x(wasZephyrus/SoulirusYoung:Rajani[color=#BCC6CC]●parent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She had a long track ahead of her but, she was sure she could get there before any unforeseen problems arrived. Pausing, the black haired woman inhaled a deep breath of the forest air, closing her eyes for a moment she listened. Nothing, she could hear only the birds in the trees and the bugs in the foliage. “Good, I must be far enough from the village and deep enough into the forest that no one should be around aside from the woodland creatures that is.” She muttered softly to herself as she quickly shifted into her dragonic form. The once dark haired woman now stood tall as a dragon with large white and gold feathered wings, her body was covered in fur and scales as well as there was a large gem that sat in the center of her chest. The gem shined a brilliant crystal blue with bits of gold scattered about within. Opening her massive wings, the feathered dragoness took to the skies quickly. Using the clouds as cover, from above she would search for the Sanctuary.

Zephyrus Void
      tbdDragon37MaleCrush:x Mate:x(was Akenehi}Young:Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Annabelle

Though their reunion was short, it seems he had come back with a heavy weight on his shoulders. Picking up his things, he wondered if the one he was seeking would be at that so-called Sanctuary that Akenehi had mentioned. For some reason, he felt this task would not be that simple. Taking in a deep breath, and exhaling, Zephyrus stood in place silently, thinking about the events that were unfolding around Interra. At that moment, an unfamiliar scent caught his nose, “Who’s there.” His deep voice called out, and his eyes narrowed at the forest around him. Someone had been listening in on them…

Abaddon
      IceDragon25MaleCrush:xMate:xYoung:Unknown XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Orpheus and Jilaiya Open

It had been three days since the two of them last seen Abaddon, “Oh, Orpheus… come on lets just take a little chance together hmmm?” grabbing on to the young man from behind Jilaiya whispered in his ear, “Oh you know you want toooo.” Her voice was set in an alluring tone only further irritating the man. “Enough Jilaiya! Good god woman, can’t you be happy with your hands on one man rather then every single one ya meet?!” He snapped and pulled away from the blond haired woman, only turning towards her to see if she’d be compliant now. The look on her face was one of displeasure, of course that sudden deadly look faded and a teasing smile replaced it in a heartbeat. “Not all men are the same! I have to take a bite out of all of them to see which one I like best in the end.” She giggled, “Ah you’re sick Jilaiya!” He growled as he turned from her and stormed off. Orpheus couldn’t take it anymore, one more night with this she-devil he’d go mad. All she wanted to do was to roll in the sheets and that was not his cup of tea. Unlike her he just wanted to be left alone to his own devices. Besides assassins couldn’t have the luxury of loving or building a family anyways it was too dangerous. Just a few more hours travel and they would be following the streets forwards a village in the area the sanctuary was rumored to be. Exhausted and tired of his human form, he wanted to rest before trudging into uncharted territory. There was also someone he had to tip off about their arrival that is if that individual was even in the area… he had lost track of them their scent was always far and in between. That would be tricky though, with Jilaiya constantly up his tail end. By now the man was a good 20 feet ahead of her however, he could still hear her whining. A few more hours past and the two were renting separate rooms in the inn for the night. “I’m going out for a drink…” He called back to the feisty woman as she seemed to have already found herself sitting on a lap of a blacksmith and toying with another directly across from the fire. ‘Ridiculous she doesn’t even try to hide her promiscuous behavior.’ Scowling at the woman he quickly turned to the inn door and walked out. This young man was headed to the bar to get some information.

Nymira Paragon
      FireDragon29FemaleCrush:xMate:xYoung:x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Holding her spear behind her back at an angle the brunette woman glanced from bandit to bandit. “Fine, I don’t mind doing this the hard way.” The woman smirked at the criminals before her. Little by little, the men began closing in each one of them chuckling and spewing crude comments towards the woman, taking a single step back the brunette swung her large bladed spear out in front of her and up into the air. Delivering a forceful blow into the soil beneath her feet she watched as the men gawked at her clearly thinking she just failed at intimating her enemies. Quickly, they raced towards her and as fast as their pace had increased, Nymira grabbed ahold of the spear, swung her body up, and around towards the men inflicting a painful kick to each of them. Landing strongly beside the spear on the same side she had lifted herself she watched as some teeth hit the ground, “I warned you, but alas, none of you would listen… Humans are so daft.” She glared down at the men and her small victory as they wriggled in pain holding either their heads or cheeks where her foot left a nice imprint. Removing the spear from the dirt, she quickly walked up to each man and began taking the gold and gems they had managed to steal from her earlier. “Now, I suggest you do not pick a fight with me again… I’ll kill you next time for sure.” She warned them before quickly taking off into the forest. She was on a journey and did not want very many interruptions while on it.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 9:48 pm

Quote :

♠ Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~Rajani, Seraphina, Burkhardt ♠ Location~Wilderness♠

Cazram stared continuously at the girl in the chair, wondering what his next step was going to be. He had obviously entered into a terrible predicament, that much was for certain. Someone was after him, he could tell by the shadow that moved across the room, and he opened his wings slightly. Did he need to leave Rajani by herself? He was sure she could handle herself, but leaving her alone wasn't exactly what he wanted to do. But it wasn't like he was all that useful for her, he had no idea at all what was going on. Huffing at his daftness, he took in a deep breath and did the one thing he knew how to do - blow smoke, literally. He conjured the dark matter in his throat before he spread it into the broken window, hoping that would cause a distraction enough for the girl before he began to book it from the house, knowing that if he were a human he would be a bucket of sweat and a pile of flesh when it came to his usefulness. With little knowledge of what to do, it was best to keep his distance, and come back for her when it was all blown over.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 9:10 am

Rajani Icecrea

║ Tags: Cazram

At that moment, the assassin didn’t get a good look at the clumsy fool. She was focused on freeing herself from the tightly bound ropes and loosely laid chains. As her knife began to slide through the material, Smoke filled the small room causing the woman to cough from the sudden inhale of the thick black foggy substance “Damn… these…. Ropes…” She murmured as she finally cut through them. To her surprise, the chains fell from her body as soon as the ropes were severed in half. Did the wolfman do this? Having little time to even think about thanking the poor dog, the woman quickly rose up out of the chair and ran towards the window. Grabbing ahold of the window seal, Rajani jumped and tucked her knees into her chest as she flung herself out of the window. Bits of glass and blackened smoke cascaded down around her and a small twinge of pain held firm to her left hand. Shifting in midair, Rajani spread her wings and took to the sky. A strong gust of wind blew forest debris and dust into the air, this helped give her a bit of cover to escape. Taking to the treetops, the feather-crested cross kept just out of sight of humans, though if she stayed in this form for too long someone was bound to notice. While she flew along, the dragon held on to her left hands, she was keeping it from bleeding… that’s all she needed was a wolf and his master to be on her trail because of a simple cut. Glancing down at it, the wound was no more than an inch or two long ‘A small bandage would do the trick…’ she thought silently to herself as she flew along. About that time, the Raven maned dragon spotted another dragon below her, rushing away from what seemed to be the building she’d just escaped from. This had to be the fool who broke the glass. Looking down at the dragon figure, his red ridged scales and horns brought a striking pain to her chest, ‘M-Malachi?’ gritting her teeth the female shook her head and landed in a tree before shifting into her human form. There was no way he’d be alive, this was some other male dragon that just happened to be the same species… besides he wasn’t that big of a klutz.. For a moment, the woman allowed memories of the past to filler her mind, his death was the most painful thing she’d live through… Again, that nauseated feeling was back, she could feel anything that was left in her stomach was about to 'abort the mission'. This was the second time she had felt like this today and it happened several times the previous day. She didn’t feel ill, maybe a little more tired than usual and moody but- at that moment the woman’s thoughts were cut off by what little was left in her stomach making its grand exit. Dropping to her knees on the limb the woman coughed and gagged, she hated throwing up it was worse than experiencing most other things. Like a punch to the gut or something of that nature. After the evacuation was finished, Rajani leaned back against the trees body, she’d be shocked if that dragon didn’t notice her in the tree now… Had she seen him before? Thinking about it she couldn’t recall noticing the male at the Sanctuary, then again there were so many dragons there it was hard for her to keep count of them all… let alone remember their faces let alone their backsides.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 6:51 pm

Quote :

♠ Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~Rajani ♠ Location~Wilderness♠

Cazram continued on dragon foot away from the abode, his heart racing in his ears. Had he actually done anything to help her? He didn’t know if he should have stuck around, because as he looked back, he couldn’t see the house anymore. That was until a massive being emerged and flew above the trees in an instant, and his heart fell to his stomach. She escaped, she was okay. What were those others even doing to her, what had she endured? ...Did he want to even know? His curiosity peddled him to a stop as he lifted his head, scanning the leaves until he found Rajani’s color through the cracks. It wasn’t long before it vanished, but he had a feeling it was more of a shift than flying away. He couldn’t steer himself from the particular tree out of pure interest as he took steps across to it, his wings tucked in tightly to his sides as he approached. They hadn’t exchanged a single word, and he had no idea what to expect. Maybe he shouldn’t have intervened at all...maybe. He kept walking until he could hardly see her up in the branches, squinting to focus. She was rather high up, and he preferred not to fly to see if she was alright when he was so huge and, well, likely to completely pummel her if he even touched the poor wooden being. Besides, it was very hard to have a conversation when wind was blowing like a tornado at you. So he stayed below, until he heard a wretched sound, and stepped back just in time to have her contents spill before him. He couldn’t help but stare between her and the puddle - well, more like splatter. That was definitely not a sign of wellness. “H-Hello?” he called up, his tail waving gently back and forth among the trees around them. “You okay up there, or should I gather some herbs?” What herbs would even help such a thing? He paused. Did he even know what herbs looked like?
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 8:12 pm

Rajani Icecrea

Leaning with her back against the tree and her rear on the large branch, Rajani took deep breaths trying to calm her stomach down. About that moment, the sound of a mans muffled voice touched her sensitive ears. ‘…. Dang it he did see me.’ She thought coldly as she glared down over the edge. Of course, she was so high up, he probably couldn’t make out her expression. “Do you even know what herbs look like? Which ones are for healing and which are poisonous?” She asked clearly doubting his knowledge in that field. Of course, she also knew little regarding herbs as well, her mother had taught her some and she’d dabbled around with herbs in the past but only for small things, she’d never had a reason to study medicine for an upset stomach before. “Anyways, I’m fine…” She grumbled as she stood to her feet and jumped off the tree in the opposite direction of Caz. Shifting in midair the dragoness felt an intense pulse run through her body. Pulling her off course Rajani found herself headed for the forest floor. Nearly crashing into the undergrowth the raven colored dragon quickly shook whatever had come over her and landed roughly. Pine needles, dust, and other debris shot into the air. Shaking her head and relaxing her body which had braced a little for impact the female stood there for a moment ‘…. What’s… come over me?’ she wondered silently as she glanced back through the dust at the red dragon, it hurt seeing such a familiar looking face yet knowing it wasn’t the male she so desperately longed to see so many years ago and sometimes even now. Returning her gaze to the forest ahead of her, the dragoness quickly folded her wings and began walking.

Nymira Paragon

Fire Dragon 29 Female Crush: x
      Mate: x Young: x
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open

Traveling for what seemed to be hours, Nymira finally came across what looked to be a village. Crossing her arms over her chest and while her left hand scratched at her shoulder, the woman let out a small sigh. “Now to deal with more ignorant humans…” she muttered before starting down the bath and towards the seemingly busy streets. As she walked along, many individuals turned their heads an gaucked at her. Yes, their jaws were dropped, they’d obviously never seen a woman in such revealing clothing. The brunette wore a red and golden silk lawing cloth, with golden chains dangling loosely at her hips. The material hung nearly clear down to her feet and was somewhat longer in the back then it was in the front. On her back, the rather large spear was in a sheath of sorts made from leather and embroidered with decorative golden pieces. Her chest was also lightly clothed, having just enough fabric to cover her chest. Again, the fabric there was also decorated with golden chains streaming from either side of her chest. There were also chains hanging from her neck which also seemed to be connected to her top. Nymira, even had a head dress with a large ruby gem in the center of her forehead. Some of the villagers noticed her bare feet as well, which also had jewelry draped around her ankles. “Well isn’t this a dandy welcome…” She grumbled before shooting a wicked glare at the crowd. “Does anyone around here know where a woman can get a decent drink around here… or are ya all to consumed in staring that you can’t speak because your tongues have all dried out?” She snapped her unfriendly tone got her a quick fling of arms in the direction she wanted to head in… as well as a lot of glares but that didn’t bother her at least they were not staring anymore.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 9:32 pm

Quote :

The flaring red dragon knew it was a bad idea to lie, considering she already seemed to figure out his lack of talent in the herbal or medicine department. Glancing to the floor of the forest, he thought out his reply until he heard the shifting of leaves, and looking quickly back to see that the girl was gone. Wow, that was a wonderful discussion; he was already chasing her off. He was even more shocked when she shifted once more into that delightfully feathery dragon form of hers, and watched her in a slight bit of a trance before it turned to absolute horror at her nosedive. He let out a crackled type of squawk as he leapt across the foliage to catch her fall, but was absolutely miserable at it. She was covered in small needles and leaves, and he wished to help her get it out of her feathers, yet he was almost 90% sure that she would wrap her tail around his thick neck and suffocate the life of him. Not the way he wanted to die, but then again, not the worst way either. He stepped forward as though to lightly ask her, just in case, but her gaze met his, and he swallowed harshly. That look in her eyes...he shut his mouth and kept silent at that stare. A contemplating look, one of slight despair. He was not used to the expression, yet he had not seen it uncommonly. A frown went over his jaw and he clenched his teeth together as she began to walk away. He couldn't let her soak in her own misery, not after a failed flight. The least he could do is offer his company, even if she wasn't the most fond of him it seemed, so far. He stepped over small rocks and maneuvered through the trees until he walked beside her, being aware to keep a healthy distance from her side so she would have her space to think. "I will tell the truth, I am no botanist by any means. You could show me a fruit and I would think it was a vegetable at first glance." He wanted to manage a smile, but thought that perhaps it was not the best choice, so he held it back best he could. "But, if I did know, I would likely concoct something to help any burns you got on  your wrists from those ropes...it did not look pleasant." Of course it didn't, fool. Stupid. "I am, however, glad you were able to free yourself from whoever they were...I-I apologize for my intrusion, while I'm mentioning it. I just wanted to help, though I realize now that you were probably okay on your own." He couldn't hold back his chuckle that he breathed out under his chin, ducking his head to keep it to himself as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 10:34 pm

Rajani Icecrea

Seeing how close the ridge backed dragon had come to her she realized, he was quite adamant about making sure she was alright. Realizing she was showing her emotions clear as day the assassin quickly turned her muzzle away from him, “I’m fine you can leave me alone now… “ she said harshly as she moved onward. Of course, this mystery male didn’t leave her he simply continued to follow her like a lost puppy. ‘Great, you get out of one situation and- ‘ another intense pain washed over her causing her to stop in her tracks. This was not good… this was not good at all. Though she had denied it for quite sometime… this feeling was quite similar to that time as well. Shaking her head a little she glanced over her shoulder once more at the ‘puppy’ she seemed to have acquired. “Good, it’s best not to lie to an assassin who can read your face like a book… and cut you down quicker than you can blink” She growled a little. Her mood was souring quickly and the pain in her gut was intensifying. How far was she from the decaying cabin? It was clear she only listened to half of what he had to say with his first reply. His ‘joke’ was not even given the attention it should have obtained, it may have had obtain a slightly raised corner of her lip or even a small chuckle of sorts. As she began to walk again and he continued to speak, Rajani’s breaths got a little more heavy, maybe she should stay in her human form? Would it be better then? Or was it to late? A frosty mist slid from her maw as she exhaled deeply. Trying to ignore the growing pains Rajani listened to the man ramble on, she began wondering what his final objective was… surely he wasn’t trying to woo an assassin. Who was this male anyways. If Dark knew he’d… Another somber look fell over her, since when was the last time she actually spoke to him? That incident… that was the last time they exchanged words and it wasn’t on very good terms either. These fleeting thoughts were soon pushed away as the red male continued babbling and instead of giving him a proper reply the feather crested cross simply cut him off. “If you’re going to stay up my ass, be a dear and help me get home.” She glared at him as a bead of sweat rolled down her forehead. She had enough of his rambling, the amount of pain she was in was just about unbearable and her mood was falling apart with it.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 10:54 pm

Quote :

Cazram hoped to continue their talk, but the further they walked, the quicker he could see her deteriorating. Her feathers were not perked, her head was slightly lower than it was just moments before, and her chest was heaving at an unfamiliar rate. What the problem was, he was not certain of, but he immediately grew concerned. Not saying anything, he watched as she seemed to fight off something, her breaths coming out in big huffs of cloudy smoke. Why couldn't he have some useful power to help her out here? Like that botany? Wouldn't that be splendid, summoning plants from his tongue or something odd like that. He shook the idea out of his head, and kept a watchful eye on her condition, at least until she spat at him. On one claw, he was a little hurt by her words, but on the other, she did not seem well whatsoever. Not that he really knew what she was on a normal basis that well, but he figured that nobody acting like this would be in their right state of body. Swallowing any comments that would humiliate him, he nodded, pausing them in their walk and doing a sweep over her feathers once more just to be sure that she was not literally falling to pieces. He wouldn't know what that would look like either, but - Oh just shut up. You need to focus. He took in a deep breath and let it out before he nodded once more. "I can carry you back if you're a human. It's not the most comfortable, but if you hang on and use a foot to keep yourself balanced on one of my spines, you shouldn't have to worry. I'll get you back safely. Just tell me where to go." The spined dragon was not entirely confident on his wayfinding skills, but to help her, he'd try his best. After all, he was probably the only one she could depend on currently to get her feeling better. He just had to bite his tongue hard enough to draw blood, to keep from doing anything stupid that would make her feel worse. He knew if he was feeling that way, one little comment would send smoke billowing from his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Perri

Perri

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 11:28 pm

August.Tags; Riya.Somewhere in the forest.

The warm sun felt different than before. It was only a handful of times since he woke up that he actually embraced the sub in his human form. Inhaling, he allowed a moment for the breeze to run through his dark silver hair; before there was a voice. He turned his head and felt almost awoken by the sight of something pure made his heart soften at the sight of such a creature. Although his niece told him the difference between species, it was still hard to assume which was which. Tilting his head forward in a small bow, along with a hand over his heart. ”I apologize if I was trespassing. I mean no trouble; but I’m not looking for the owner of this... Lovely estate.” He has his hands casually in his coat pockets, his dark blue eyes staring out at the trees once more. ”I’m currently looking for my long lost grand daughter. Perhaps... You could help me? If you’ve seen anyone like her come though perhaps...?”

Annabelle.Tags; Zephyrus. Somewhere in the forest.

She didn’t bother to hide a moment longer, but assured herself that the female was long gone by this point. Her hands went up, showing her weaponless. Perhaps that gave her away that she was a dragon. “I didn’t mean to eavesdrop. It wasn’t my intention. Just passing through and...” her eyes shifted to the amber leaves that hung in the tree of where he woman was once before. Something interesting. But she got a taste that they were both dragon. Well, maybe. She’s pretty sure he is. 60%. ”You might be able to assist me for a moment of your time?”

Nash Thornbuck.A bunch of people, and a lion. In a forest. I guess.

There had been only a handful of times where Nash knew that he was going to die. The first time was when he learned the secret of dragons. The second was when one tried to I’ll gim. Then he got used to that. Another was when a whole village chased him for... Well, that seems a bit too adult. Maybe another time. But this was pretty close. His body flipped back the right way on instinct and his arm raised firmly. If this thing was going to bite him, at least do it where he hadn’t gotten a scar yet. His left arm. His least favorite out of his two arms. ”H-Hey! Woah! Heel! Down!” His feet scrapped the ground, mixing the dirt around him. But his bright, horrified, blue eyes went past the lion somehow to see the cabin. ”Can-Can you get him! I didn’t know this was private party-Fucking Christ...!!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: