deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Main Thread WWR III - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 9:57 pm

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 16 4ff4e877e953018618ad464b01e542b3
═════════════════
Sanctuary Guide | Crush: (Jilaiya)♡ | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Jilaiya
Quote :
Unfurling his wings as he glided down to the Sanctuary floor, bits of sunlight stippling the edges, Drake's talons met the ground and he walked into a careful saunter. Red flowers were nestled in his teeth with a white ribbon tied around their stems: a plucky gesture of his affection in some sense of the word, knowing she wasn't the girl to be fond of flowers but it was his cheeky way of displaying his fondness regardless. He came to his den, passing a glance to where he knew Jilaiya would be, basking in the sunlight as usual and he shifted, tossing up the red flowers, the ribbon dancing in the air, before catching them in his hand with a proud look on his face. "Hey, not too bad. Caught that the first try," he said, the grin fading to a soft smile. He began to walk to where she was settled, resting down with the red ranunculus flowers in-hand as a gesture of his affection. "I know they aren't what you'd normally like but these ones had a certain charm I couldn't really refuse. It reminded me of you in a funny sort of way if you can believe it. They were caught in a thistle of thorns...just the perfect spot," he said, the admiration quietly peeking through his eyes, though shyly. She was enigmatic in a curious way to him, never quite revealing all her cards but it wasn't something he was opposed to either. He kissed the side of her face before pulling away, saying, "you don't need to keep them if you don't want to of course, it's just a little thing I wanted to do. It is corny, but you know I'm not that bad on a regular day. I don't usually shower you in all the silly things like I want to, but it's hard to keep up a tough facade." Drake laughed warmly, a flicker of unease rested down in his chest, knowing there was still bits and pieces he didn't know of her but it kept things interesting and he had grown to know much more than he had thought before. "Maybe I should leave the tough, badass side to you though, you are always better at that than I am." His soft smile grew slightly as he held out the flowers for her to take if she wished it.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com

Main Thread WWR III
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: