HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! Empty
PostSubject: Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board!   Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 9:12 am

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! ScpsA5T
|
W&S V1| |W&S V2|

There is magic hidden in the depths of the forest and the
corners of the city. Magic powerful enough to give a
creature powers. These powers can be used for good,
misused for evil, or envelope a creature with its capabilities.
Wolves and city dogs have been using these powers to aid in
their survival. Two packs have been using their powers to
ward off evil and darkness.

(images are own and created by S0ul Eater for the purpose of the roleplay.)

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! JPfoQk2

• Rules •1. Follow PG13 Rules
    2. Small swear words are allowed (crap, damn)
    3. Minimal Cursing, this is a PG - PG13 website
    4. No Overpowered Abilities
    5. If your a shapeshifter, no shape shifting into humans
    6. No furries, sorry!
    7. No Human Characters Please
    8. Make as many characters as you can handle
    9. Please try being active! Pm me if you can’t!
    10. Fade to black when necessary
    11. Ask players permission to kill off one of their characters
    12. No OOC Fighting
    13. Any ideas of drama pm me about it and anyone included in it!
    14. Up to two powers!
    15. No more winged wolves, sorry!
    16. Please post your forms to the discussion thread.

Form Requirements

- Your form must include a description or an image of your characters appearance- Your character can have a power that’s not overpowered, maybe they didn’t discover it yet, or they don’t have a power at all.- 2 Powers per character!- 6 month old Apprentices can graduate to a higher rank. If your looking to have a 6 month old character have them be hunters.- We are currently Not Accepting Loner Wolves or Loner Dogs. If you have a plot idea with a current role player that makes it where you have to have a Loner character pm me and I’ll make an exception.- We currently are No Longer accepting anymore forms with dogs who are pregnant- Healer rank and Healers Apprentice in North Ridge are closed.- With the exception of Moonncloud’s character Ayana, no dogs will be accepted into the North Ridge Pack.- Only me, and Moonncloud are able to accept forms. Once accepted you can start role playing, if you want help in fitting into the plot pm me or Moonncloud

LunarStar24

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board!   Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 10:47 am

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! WlBoxf0
Name:
Snow

History:
Much has happened over the months from her meeting her deceased father as her and her mother were near death which earned her gift of necromancy as her first power to her growing more and learning about life and death. She learned about a pack full of weird wolves called dogs and soon her second power emerged just after her argument with her mother....Cryokinesis

Personality:
Over time she has become rather dull because of her first argument with her mother. For the most part now she keeps to herself and would speak when necessary or when she wants to. She has lost that spark she had when she was younger and now just hides behind a mask to show no fear and no emotion

Family:
Heaven~mother,Takoda~older brother

Powers:
one is known but only to her mother (spirit manipulation) but soon will the other (cryokinesis)

Weaknesses:
her mother is everything

Pack:
North Ridge

Crush:
I have no time

Pups:
young herself
Back to top Go down
Oceansilence

Oceansilence

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board!   Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 3:56 pm

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! TEDcrxD
Credit goes to Dave Hostad

Name:
North
Age (in human years)
25 (almost 4 years old)
Sexuality:
Straight
Species:
Wolf
Pack: North Ridge
Personality:
North is a very calm and sweet wolf unless she doesn’t like you or you got on her bad side. Family means a lot to her and so does her pack. You mess with her family and she’ll come after you with fangs and all. She has a stubborn side to her which depending on the situation can be useful in getting a point across others. She’ll put her pups needs before her own, and will go far far as to risk her own life to save theirs.
Appearance: A white wolf with beautiful blue eyes
Dislikes:
Torture, fire
Powers:
To see someone's memories by locking eye contact but only a certain amount of memories per creature per day.
Weaknesses:
Fire
History:
A family adopted her and her mate while knowing they were wolves. When she had her puppies the people labeled them as huskies so they can be adopted. Her mate lashed out at a child who went to pet North's fluffy coat and got the kid hospitalized. The owner of the wolves took North's mate and shot him while chained up. North was there to watch and ran for her life and later ran into an old scent of one of her pups, Alfie and decided to track him down to find him. When she found him, she found and met Carson who saved Alfies life. She ended up falling in love with Carson.
Crush:
None
Mate:
Carson.
Offspring:
Living: Alfie, Rider, Maya
Deceased: Coyote, and Koda

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! Tmy4Tp5
Name:
Alfie
Sexuality:
Straight
Species:
Wolf
Pack:
North Ridge
Hunter
Personality:
Alfie is loyal to his pack and his family. He aims to please his mother by contributing to the pack and helping out his family in any way he can. Just like his mother, he is selfless and will put his family's needs first before his own and it often leads to him neglecting his own health. He is strong willed in his belief of protecting those you love and doing good.
Appearance:
A grey and brown wolf with green eyes
Dislikes:
Humans, Bears
Powers:
None
Weaknesses:
Heights.
History:
Two men decided to adopt him thinking he was a husky till when they found out he was a wolf. They threw him out of a truck and into a hole in the ground. Carson saved him and reunited him with his mother. Carson and his mother fell in love and became mates later after that.

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! V0M3oqk
Credit goes to Dennis Matheson

Name:
Rider
Apprentice
Personality:
Rider is the eldest of his three siblings Maya, Koda, and Coyote. He has developed to be more intelligent than other pups his age and it allowed him to make smarter decisions. He enjoys play fighting with his sister Maya and learning how to hunt.
Appearance:
Dark grey fur and brown eyes
Powers:
Telepathic, shape shift
Weaknesses:
Exhaustion after reading someone's mind.
Mother:
North
Father:
Carson (Deceased)
Siblings:
Alive: Maya, and Alfie
Deceased: Koda, Coyote

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! Original
Credit goes to Seona

Name:
Maya
Apprentice
Personality:
Maya is smart but not as much as her brother Rider. Growing up around her brothers she learned to act more like a guy than a girl. She has a cunning personality and enjoys teasing her brothers. When training, she’ll act brave and go head first into danger without a second thought. Just like her mother, she too is stubborn.
Appearance: Silver fur with one brown eye and a icy blue eye.
Powers:
Shape Shift
Weaknesses:
Exhustion when shapeshifting/same weakness as her fathers.
History: When she was two months old, her and her siblings witnessed the death of their father. Ever since that day she’s gotten nightmares about the event and is terrified of losing her mother, or her brothers. She swears that she will protect them from harm and wants to train to become a fighter.
Mother:
North
Father:
Carson (deceased)
Siblings:
Alive: Rider, and Alfie
Deceased: Koda, Coyote

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! Leonberger
Credit goes to Galina Z
Name: Sullivan
Sexuality:
Straight
Species:
Leonberger Dog
Pack:
Stray Dog
Fighter
Personality:
Loyal, protective, weary
Appearance:
Large Fluffy male with brown eyes, dark brown face, and brown fur all over
Dislikes:
Weary of Humans
Powers:
Telekinesis
Weaknesses:
Telekinesis drains his energy at different speeds. (Heavier the object the faster his energy is drained)
History:
His family moved away and left him in his cage outside. He broke free and ran away.
Back to top Go down
S0ul Eater

S0ul Eater

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board!   Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 12:02 pm

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! C9-F81013-0-D97-41-AB-8489-5-EE9-E0062-FFA

My past has tasted bitter
For years now
So I wield an iron fist
Grace is just weakness
Or so I've been told
I've been cold, I've been merciless
But the blood on my hands scares me to death
Maybe I'm waking up today

—————————————————————

Theme Songs:
Jaymes Young - ’I’ll Be Good’
Sam Tinnesz - ’Wolves’

—————————————————————
Name
    Eclipse

Pack
    North Ridge
    ~

Rank
    Hunter
    ~

Powers

-Magic Barrier- Powers around this Male don’t work as they are suppose to. They can be used to harm him but have the chance to malfunction and harm someone else or the wolf using them on Eclipse. In close range powers won’t work as they are intended to around Eclipse but at long range they will work properly.

-Wings- Flies with black wings which when extended reveals a dull red glow, he has the ability to hide them into his back to making him wingless until he decides to reveal them.

-Teleportation- Can teleport, but due to his Power Barrier, he is unable to control where he teleports and his teleporting can leave him disoriented.
    ~

Personality
    He is smart and cunning. Like a fox he plans his every step. But like a Venus flytrap he’s manipulative. He won’t be sour and evil unless he had a reason too. Despite his scary appearance he can have a friendly face, and be inviting when it came to conversation on just about anything. He would love a pack to join if it wasn’t for what he had to do to lift his curse. He does want to only protect himself now and not anyone else unless he has a good reason to. He is agathokakological,he is composed of both good and evil, and it is his job to figure out which side he is on.

Backstory
    His mother is a self centered mistress. She was an alpha of royal blood, his father left before he was even born. His mother killed all of his siblings because they were small and weak, all except him who was the biggest and healthiest. Going into apprenticeship was when she adopted a white pup old enough to be an apprentice with him. This pup was his new adopted younger brother, Shard. Surprisingly though his mother favorited him, even mentored him to become the next alpha. This made young Eclipse jealous. That should’ve been him, but instead it was Shard. Eclipse ended up being trained to become a Lurcher, where he’d get jobs by his pack to find specific prey or items, or to assassinate a wolf.

Eclipse now a grown Lurcher, was still jealous of his brother, Shard, the Lead Fighter. However, Shard still had trust in his older brother. Enough trust to hold back a secret for him. He broke the Pack Law. He became mates with a loner and trusted Eclipse to not tell mother. Eclipse ratted on him anyways because he despised him. He watched him get exiled in front of the entire pack. Eventually though his mother kicked him out too, for looking too much like his father.

This wolf after being saved by a fox when he slipped into a Nihavian trap, owed the fox his life and became an assassin and bodyguard for the small creature with many enemies. This fox would purposely be a pest to anything so Eclipse can kill them for simply wishing death to the fox. He considered this wolf his bodyguard and considered himself Untouchable. One of Eclipses targets was a Father Wolf. The fox ordered him to kill the Father because he once chased him away for walking through his territory. Eclipse did, but broke one of the foxes rules and his own. Leave no witnesses. He left a wolf cub and when the fox spotted it fleeing Eclipse refused to chase it down and end him as he had empathy for it. But because of his empathy for cubs he was punished by the fox with his trickery and was turned into a dog. He killed the Fox right after and later in his life broke his curse by killing the now adult wolf without realizing he had a family and cubs of his own.
    Since then he has retired from the assassin business, working with a fox, and being his puppet and strives to live a new life, learn from his mistakes and tries to forget his bitter past. However, he finds himself stuck between good and evil. Should he return home as a Lurcher, or live out his days doing good?

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! 21-F9-F940-6619-4-C95-9857-02-DAE1-A46-E3-B

“Lead me out into the Light.”

—————————————————————

Theme Songs:
Julie Fowlis - ’Touch the Sky’

—————————————————————

Name
    Shard

Pack
    North Ridge
    ~

Rank
    Hunter
    ~

Powers

-Cyrokinesis- Manipulation of ice. Power is the strongest in the winter.

-Wings- His wings give him the capability of flight. His wings are feathered with white and blue feathers.
    ~

Personality
    The male is very patient and caring. He can be very brave when he wants to be or when he needs to be. Shard can be very understanding and sometimes persuasive. Being taught and mentored by an alpha on how to behave and what to learn he became very intelligent with how fast of a learner he was.

Backstory
    He was apart of two packs during puppyhood. He had no mother, just a father. His mother grew ill and died while his father stayed alive. His first pack was his father's. He be the alpha of the snow caps called Hidden Peaks, a pack that which lived in mountains above the clouds. However his father could not raise him, he didn’t see himself fit to all alone and without his mate because he was heartbroken. He left him at the paws of an ‘old friend’. Being the now-orphan, the alpha of this new pack raised him and mentored him. She thought he’d be in that pack forever and take her place one day as alpha, but he didn’t. At two years old he fell in love with a lone wolf and his adopted mother through teary eyes kicked him out since she and her pack still followed old tradition. That lone wolf he loved he had a pup with named Isabelle. She was the highlight of his life. However his love took Isabelle and left him one night while he was asleep. He’d never see his daughter or her again if he didn’t search to find that a cougar got to them first. The scene haunted him since, his daughters gaze haunted him, it was full of terror and shock, and her ice blue eyes were still wide. He stayed as a loner for a year, then the fourth year he was in search of a pack. He’s been traveling the forest for one since.

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! F7-F03-E9-B-68-CB-4-BA2-B2-CB-922-CDB9-ABEF6

“Be brave enough to heal yourself even when it hurts.”
-Bianca Sparacino

—————————————————————

Theme Songs:
Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi - ’I See the Light’

—————————————————————

Name
    Shiloh

Pack
    North Ridge
    ~

Rank
    Healer
    ~

Powers

-Healing- Cannot Heal serious injuries or broken bones. Each use drains him of energy, and eventually he’ll receive the wounds that he is healing on his patient.
    ~

Personality
    He is very gentle and patient. As a healer he is intelligent and full of wisdom. A healer isn't all he is however. He likes to hunt too, and while hunting he likes collecting herbs for his den. He loves pups as they amuse him with their wrestling and what they have to say..

Backstory
    As a pup his mother taught him about healing and he became his mother's apprentice. When she passed from natural causes it upset him but encouraged him to be a healer for the pack as it was what his mother would of wanted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board!   Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild & Stray! • Discussion Board!
Page 1 of 1