Pumpkin Cup
deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2019 9:16 am

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea
───────────────────────────────────
- Ice - Dragon - 22.5 - Female - Crush: Dark - Mate: X - Young: 2 -

║ Tags: Dark Shadow, Cazram, (Akenehi)║

Quote :

Listening to Dark’s response to Cazram’s words caused a bit of a surprise but nothing more. She expected him to agree with the man unless his views on her abilities had changed. And she was glad to hear that he didn’t believe she was there for ill-intentions. However, what surprised her the most was his soft murmur the way his words trailed along in the air, as well as, his gaze. It almost made her wonder if he was still holding on to what she thought wasn’t there anymore… It almost hurt to even think about it. Mentally shoving the thoughts to the back of her mind Rajani then asked for Cazram to leave as she had to speak to Dark Shadow alone. Watching as the Alpha of the Sanctuary nodded to Caz, letting him know he agreed and felt it was best for him to step out the raven-haired woman then began to explain where she fell in this battle before them. Finishing, Rajani could feel the tension rise, though he wasn’t expressing it openly she could feel his displeasure for her neglect to inform him of her troubles before now. Pushing it aside however, Dark soon seemed to grow nervous as well given her final sentence that left her lips. She watched as he seemed to swallow to get a grip on himself before asking “Is it something that I need to know now…?” He questioned as he seemed to continued to grow more uncomfortable, “If this is about us, Rajani, it can wait for a better time.” Shaking her head and sighing, her arms still cross at her waist, she clenched her fists as she made herself get a grip on her own emotions. “No Dark, this can’t wait…. “ she told him firmly, her eyes made their way to his before finally working up the courage to say “You’re ... a father Dark Shadow… “ Rajani managed to say it, never in her recent years had she felt this nervous, this unsure… How was he going to react, what was he going to say? Feeling sick to her stomach, there wasn't anything else she could do aside from wait silently for the man to speak.

Quote :
Jilaiya
● Breath WIP ● Dragon ● Age 20 ● Female● Crush: x (Likes all men) ● Mate: N/A ● Young: x●
║ Tags: Drake, ║

Quote :

With eyes fixated on Drake’s spreading grin, the woman couldn’t help but smirk, though she had to admit at first he almost had her with that serious tone. Rolling her eyes as he continued on with his jest, “Oh would he now?… My, we wouldn’t want that now would we..” She replied as a chuckle rolled off her tongue, this male was quite the jester. “No, no we can’t, I wouldn’t ever get to see you again…” the dragoness put on a bit of a sad face before losing her composure and giggling along with the young dragon. Responding to his ‘fine print’ comment Drake was quick to retort, “Ha! Am I? Wow, you must make quite an impression on a simple outing.” she told him still wearing her cheeky grin. “Almost saddens me we couldn’t sign it in blood.” she teased as she flicked her own tail from side to side. All this talk about blood was really making her want to sink her teeth into someone to bad she couldn’t do that here… at least not out in the open. It wasn’t long before the red-scaled male gave her his answer to her catches, “You think so?” she asked with a bit of a raised brow while thinking ‘He wouldn’t think so if he knew just how blood-soaked my talons were…’ she suppressed and evil grin at the thought. “Oooh, Promises promises I’ll hold you too that then!” She chuckled as a bit of excitement filled her voice. Drake then told her her catches weren't exactly catch worthy“Then if it’s not a catch should I… come up with another one?” She asked him as she eyed the fellow from the corner of her eye her head still facing forward as they walked. The softness in his voice caused Jilaiya to pause in her tracks for a moment she didn’t expect that kind of warmth to roll with his words.. Pushing it mentally to the side the charcoal dragon continued on alongside her company. Suddenly, that new atmosphere the man had created vanished as he changed the subject to one regarding where she’d heard of the Sanctuary and if there was anyone he should thank for it. Making something up on the spot the woman explained without hesitation “I heard about it in my travels.” She told him, [color=#cccc66]“At first when I caught mention of such a place I assumed it was some wise tale that had spread from a dragons dreams but when I kept hearing about it as i moved from one location to the next I became curious and started looking for it.”[color] She lied easily, it was natural for her to come up with stories out of the blue like this… it was one of her many talents after all as an assassin. “What about you, Tiger?” She giggled as she’d given him such a pet name, “How did you hear about the Sanctuary?” She asked him with a bit of a raised brow.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2019 2:07 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Rajani (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5

When he had mentioned this being about them, Rajani shook her head to indicate that wasn't the case before swallowing back her own anxiousness. She balled up her fists and sighed. Tension that had already been put into the air seemed suffocating on both sides. She assured him that this couldn't wait before proceeding to explain herself, but this was not an easy feat. Rajani's averted gaze managed to land on him again. Then she forced out the few words, “you’re ... a father Dark Shadow… “ He blinked and parted his lips. The thought crossed his mind but it didn't ever sink in. Yet she was being serious. The man crossed his legs and nibbled at his lip, immediately staring elsewhere, as he found himself unable to grasp this information. As time trickle by, he felt the weight in his chest sink to the pit of his gut at once. It was an anchor of realization. He stared without blinking with his hand at his face. His heart continued to pound against his chest relentlessly as the hair on the back of his neck stood on end for this impending understanding. His mind was left vacant. His thoughts abandoned his mind and scurried off in fear. For a man who closely paid attention to every detail, the world now seemed blended into a dizzying assortment of blurred noises, colors, and silhouettes. He felt he must have gone mad because he had never before been so afar from his senses. The only thing he felt was the pressure from his heart beat, which pulsated through his body and pounded on his skull like a door to try and wake him from his trance. A bead of sweat formulated along his brow. The room seemed cold but his skin was hot to the touch. He flared his nostrils as he sat there with a ghostly expression upon his face. His eyes were large and vacant, and the color in his skin was washed out, leaving nothing but a drained soul. Now the room seemed hot and he seemed cold. His skin, ice to the touch. The only question which crossed his mind was how this had happened, but an assortment of memories washed into his hollowed mind and filled it. He remembered...it all. The room seemed to rock and swirl. He remembered pressing his lips against Rajani's neck. He remembered the hunger. He felt sick."What have I done..." He whispered and choked. Dark Shadow managed to lift his hands as he buried his hands in them and hunched inward, trying to breathe but finding it difficult knowing what had became of that heinous act. He bore his teeth as he clenched his jaw. He whimpered quietly, "Rajani, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry...I did this." How could he ever turn this around? There was nothing he could do. Dark's fingers dug into his temples as he remained stooped over at this realization. One thing was certain though, he couldn't allow anyone to see him like this. The man gulped down his distress. It was one of the most difficult things he had ever done. The color flushed back into his face as he forced himself to think and handle this differently, and he forced himself onto his feet so he could brood elsewhere. He managed to appear more normal now at least, or forced himself too anyway."We...we need to talk about this," Dark said to her. He glanced at the woman and then at his mound of treasures. He walked to the other side of it, and sunk down. He unbuttoned his coat and swung it aside, relieved to feel the cooling breeze on his button down shirt instead. The man laid back, rested down in the gold with his legs extended out, his head tilted at the ceiling, and his hands loosely held together. He felt the throbbing of his heart and the twisting of his gut. None of this seemed real anymore. He didn't know what would happen or what this would intel. All he could do was wait for Rajani to join him as he gazed up at his lair's ceiling, attempting to wrestle with his plans and fears. He never would have thought this would happen. 'I just hoped that day would be left in the past and forgotten,' he thought to himself, 'I'm not prepared to for this...I'm probably the least qualified to raise children.' Well, that is if he raised them. There was a possibility that Rajani would raise them, and he had the opportunity to leave well enough alone. Dark Shadow chewed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2019 9:09 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea

Quote :

Watching the newly announce father part his lips and blink blankly at her she felt an overwhelming wave of uncertainty hit her. Why was he sitting there like that… Why wasn’t he talking, crying, screaming, something other then silence, it was unbearable!... Looking off to the side as the man began to chew on his own lip and shift his legs in his stupor she started to wonder if he really understood what she said, of course he did, he had to… It took the alpha some time but Dark Shadow had finally muttered something, catching Rajani’s ears she brought her pale hues back to him a brow raised as she thought about the words he’d said. Given the way he choked after speaking, the assassin knew he was struggling with this new information… more so than she thought he would. Honestly, she had previously feared he’d wave what she said aside or claim to not believe that they were his. However this reaction wasn’t at all what she expected. Soon the man had hid his face away in the palms of his hands as he hunkered over in his seat, his voice cracking as he spoke "Rajani, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry...I did this." Hearing his apology the woman gritted her teeth as she looked off to the side, closing her eyes she sighed as she muttered, “What’s done is done… “ pushing some hair from her face behind her ear she then said, “There is no point in wishing for things to be different, we can’t change the past, only live with it.” she explained, at first when she learned of her pregnancy she wanted to run she wanted to believe it wasn’t the case and that things were simply late… however she knew that wasn’t true, and there is no point in trying to run from what’s impossible to run from. Watching as the mans color came back to his face as he finally got hold of him self, his body now up right in a more suitable position rather then slouched over in shock. “We… we need to talk about this,” He told her as he eyed his mound of treasure and then herself... Before long, Dark had walked around the large pile of gold in the center of his den and laid himself within the coins after flinging his coat to the side. Following him as expected, the woman watched him as he seemed to try and figure out what he wanted to say to her next. During that time, Rajani sat herself beside him, something she hadn’t done in a while. The dragoness wanted to tell him she understood if he didn’t want to believe it and if he just wanted to act as though she’d never informed him… however, she couldn’t do that… She hoped he’d step up and help her raise them however, that would probably never be the case. He obviously didn’t want to be a dad and never thought of being one at least not at this point. Sighing softly she laid back in the gold coins and stared up at the ceiling with him. “What do you want to do.” She asked him she felt she knew his answer however she wanted to see what all he wanted to discuss, if he needed time then she’d give it to him, however, they didn’t have much to spare. With Abaddon coming the eggs would be endangered, she had to figure out where she’d hide them and what she’d figure out if her life were to be ended…. She had to find someone who would take them in if she perished in the battle.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2019 10:41 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Her apathetic words echoed in his void of thoughts, "there is no point in wishing for things to be different, we can’t change the past, only live with it.” Oh how he wanted to think that. It was a truth he was normally able to accept, but not here. She could stay composed with this information, but he was confounded by it. It was as if someone had just delivered him the killing blow and he was realizing his life was at an end. Perhaps that seemed dramatic, but death was more of a friend to Dark than this. If she only knew...oh how he wished she did. He wanted to stand up in his rage and confess all that he had done in the past to shed light on why this was so disastrous to him, but he couldn't bare to see her reaction. She would never look at him the same again. To her, he was Dark Shadow, the Alpha of the sanctuary. This was a title he received only later in life, but one he received without wanting. The man allowed himself to soak in this anger and let it rest, deciding it would be better to keep quiet. The storm that wanted to build inside him quieted down. His thoughts, and even his anger left him. Dark Shadow's aggrieved silver eyes rested upward as the coins of his mound clinked and jingled when Rajani took her seat beside him. Her focus rolled up to the ceiling as well, and a sad sigh left her lips. She leaned back to rest in the mound with him, something that was all too familiar. It was unfortunate this moment was under such dreadful circumstances. She asked him what he wanted to do. Dark Shadow pondered for a moment. He took some time to think so he could properly formulate a response, but his mind was still clouded. He confessed in his frustration,"I don't know. For the first time in my life...I am completely unprepared. I don't know what I want to do." Though his face appeared as though he was taking this rather well, now that he had laid down to process it, he felt differently from the inside. His soul was still restless. Occasionally there was peace and he could breath and say that he had this under control, but another torrent of fear barreled at him and told him otherwise. There was only one explanation of this. And it would cost him the last thing he had which was his dignity and pride, but he did anyway. "I'm terrified..." He whispered. The grief in his voice trailed like someone who had just lost a loved one. It wasn't what she thought though, he had a reason that pulled the strings of his fear. It was his personal accounts, something Rajani, nor anyone, understood about him. The term 'father' meant something very different to her than it had to him. Everything he ever knew were the fangs of a cruel dragon who inflicted pain on anyone his sights =set upon. When he thought father, he saw piercing yellow eyes glaring at him from the total darkness of his born world. He heard shrieks of newborn dragons, and listened to the downpour of oozing blood. Dark Shadow wasn't scared of children. He was scared of something else...and that something else was in him, and it would be in his offspring too. It was a disease, a genetic virus. He did not want to be that man, and now he was one step closer to it. He snapped back into that mindset once, and had taken Rajani. If he snapped into it again, he was afraid he would take much more. Dark inhaled through his nose and exhaled through lips. He felt his nerves softening the more he rationalized his thinking. His mind was beginning to clear now that he could breath somewhat easier, and he was glad for that. "Judging by the time, I can assume that they have been laid by now, and you must have them kept where you are currently residing. For the time being that might be the safest route, but I'm not sure that's for the best with all of this in light. These dragons are hunting you down for revenge and if they find where you live, our young will be killed or used against us. We have to keep them a secret, Rajani, they may depend on it." He said. "I think we should move them for the time being, ideally someone not in the sanctuary...and if possible, a human or elf. It pains me to say it, but they won't be found in the hands of someone other than our kind. I don't know of any trustworthy elves of humans off the top of my head, but if you do, we may need to go to them. If not, a loner dragon would be the best second course of action. They can't stay here with this threat, and I recommend they don't stay with you." He knew she may not take his advice well. Even he didn't like putting so much faith on the line, but if the Shadowrend managed to kill them both, whomever they entrusted the eggs to would serve as a second guardian. To Dark, that was imperative. He glanced over to her to see how she would respond.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 2:11 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea

Quote :

As she had spoken, her words didn’t seem to sooth the worried and devastated look on the man’s face. Though she currently didn’t understand why he wore such a look, it still brought about concern. Was he not telling her something… most likely. Dark wasn’t one to share much about himself, nor was she though, that was evidently his reasoning for not expressing his vexation earlier. Though, the more she looked at him the more she felt he wanted to tell her however he just couldn’t. Wanting to press him to speak she almost did so however she refrained herself from doing so… in time he would speak to her about everything or he wouldn’t. The Dragoness knew she couldn’t change how he felt about this… Seeing him like this, the new mother almost opened her mouth to suggest crushing the eggs however there is no way she’d be able to do that or let it happen it would crush her she was so connected to the tiny beings inside them without knowing them or seeing them, she couldn’t do such a thing or let anyone else. When Dark spoke, Rajani’s eyes shifted towards his own, he told her he didn’t know what he wanted to do and how he wasn’t prepared for anything like this. Feeling a building pain in her chest she wished things were different then they were now but she couldn’t change it…They made this mess whether intended or not, now they must lie in it. Returning her eyes to the ceiling filled with glittering stalagmites she waited while he thought silently. The man was hard to read, one moment he seemed accepting of it all the next he was seeming as though he wanted to run. Closing her eyes for a moment, she wanted to stop trying to read him… she knew she just had to wait for him, like she always had. “I’m terrified” left the man’s lips at a low murmur, terror dripped from the words causing her eyes to shoot open and her body to sit up as she looked down at him, coins bounce and rolled from her spot “What? I don’t understand… W- why?” She asked softly what did she not know that caused him so much fear, it wasn’t like him to be scared of anything. After a moment of silence between the two, Dark Shadow had slowly gotten control of the panic he was feeling internally. As the man spoke again, he somewhat shifted gears and began talking about how they would keep them safe and prepare for the worst rather than speaking about what scared him so much. Nodding her head, she understood what he was saying and was somewhat glad he accepted them as his own rather than denying their existence, however, that wasn’t important. When the silvery eyed man mentioned moving her eggs the woman gritted her teeth, but she knew it was the only thing that would keep them safe. Sighing a shaky breath, the woman sat up and pulled her knees to her chest trying to accept the truth, the right path to take. Clearing her throat the woman finally nodded her head after thinking about what they had to decide, she hated to accept it but she had to “Y-yes…. I do happen to know someone. They’ve helped me before, I hope he’s willing to help us this time.” she told him as she forced back the pain she felt building inside her. Having carried them for so long and then having them there in her abode she now had to hand them off to someone else to care for them it pained her to think it may be the last time she’s with them. Shaking away the thoughts she sucked in a quick breath to clear her thoughts and her heart. “When do you want to do this… “ She asked her voice shaking still unable to completely accept this.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 4:02 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

The coins rattled as Rajani stirred and sat up from her laying position, troubled by what he had admitted. He couldn't imagine what she was thinking when he had said it, and it was enough to get her to raise. Rajani gazed down at him with bewildered look, but her words were docile as they entered his ears. "What? I don’t understand… W- why?” He continued to stare up at the ceiling, as if avoiding her gaze. His lips were formed on a line as he chewed at his thoughts while the silence rustled between them. She hadn't pried at the subject, only nodded at his suggestion, which benefitted the situation more than if she would have inquired more about it. Not a single explanation left his lips. All he managed to say was, "if I told you...", then he hesitated. There was a slight gravelly edge to his voice but he forced himself to continue. "...you wouldn't see me the same way." Dark Shadow stared at the abyss above him, relaxing his breathing after a last inhale and allowing his concerns to fizzle and fade. He didn't know if that would elicit a response from her or if she would allow herself the bliss of ignorance, but he was concerned with her knowing. She was already taking in more than she wanted. Rajani tightened her jaw to force down the idea of giving their eggs away to someone else. It wasn't exactly the easiest suggestion, he admitted, and he wasn't exactly all up in arms for it either. But his reasoning was enough for her to nod in understanding, despite her instincts which screamed 'no' at her; Dark Shadow felt a twinge of admiration for it. Her breathing quivered and Rajani tucked her legs toward her chest and bundled up while her mind wrestled with what was to come. She accepted the idea, though reluctantly. It was about as easy as gnawing off her own wing. She claimed that she knew of someone who could help however, and the fear crept back into her face. The concern and apprehension of newfound motherhood was a powerful drive to fight against. Dark Shadow found his gaze resting on her with empathy and he shuffled and sat up to observe the discomfort that was beginning to show, her breathing was erratic and her mind was properly whispering the doubts in her ears. She breathed in to quiet the worry and calm herself before asking when he wanted to do this. The man paused for a fleeting moment to allow her the pleasure of breathing easy before responding. "I think we should move them as soon as possible. The longer we wait, the more at risk they are and the harder it will be to sneak away undetected. If you know where to find this individual, I'll accompany you when you leave..." It was not the easiest thing to hear under such short notice. Not only would she have to give them up, but she would have to give them up soon. Dark Shadow's brows puckered remorsefully. He eyed the ground and then her face again. "And when we manage to solve this, I would like to see them too, if you would allow me that opportunity." He said, referring to the future once they had hatched. His silver eyes flicked away shyly when he felt she may scorn him for that. It was nothing personally against Rajani but against his own pessimistic tendencies when it came down to fathers, especially uncommitted fathers, and their children. Still, the thought of comparing himself to that was difficult to swallow still. He hated to think of himself as one. Dark bent inward as he clasped his fingers and set them at his face to try and breathe easily himself. 'Just look at us,' he thought, 'parenthood really is a world of woes.' He could have chuckled at it if it wasn't so pathetic. They were reeled in their own fears. why couldn't this have been easier? "For what it's worth, I am here to support you. If you need anything, just ask..." He said. "I'm not sure how much I can help but I'll do whatever I can, Rajani." He looked at her with a greater degree of affection.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 9:40 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea

Quote :

As Dark’s eyes stayed locked on the ceiling, Rajani had almost expected her previous words to be left unanswered, she respected that though. If he was reluctant to speak then it was for the best. However, just as the dragoness was about to accept his silence and move on,, the man spoke up “If I told you …” he managed to say before hesitating to continue. With his voice gaining a raspy edge dark continued on clearly forcing himself to say what he needed to. “... you wouldn’t see me the same way.” he told her. After hearing those words, Rajani felt she may know a bit of what he was talking about… After all, he wasn’t himself that evening after the festival but nor was she. Dark was… well was not himself, at least not himself in the dragonesses eyes. Yet given what he had managed to say she sighed softly before saying accepting his unwillingness, “You don’t have to tell me… When you’re ready to tell me you can. “ given that being said she still couldn’t help the troubled feeling she felt from his personal fear.. However she didn’t know what part was the actual fear, the young he had fathered or the fact that he was a father. Moving on, the two discussed what the best path would be for their unhatched young, and when they should move them. “Yes, that… would be the best option” She agreed still fighting back her reluctance. “I believe I know where he’s at… Though this may not sound very reassuring to you, he is a good dragon… he’s just an alcoholic is all. When I was ill, Krogoth helped me reach the sanctuary after caring for me in an old barn outside the village. I’m sure we can find him at the nearest bar…” She informed him, about that moment Dark had returned his gaze to her, a look of remorse dance in his hues. Honestly, she wanted to break down and cry, however she would stay strong, she’d get her eggs back… things would be alright, this was the best option. She continued trying to convince herself that this was all the right thing to do. Speaking up again, the woman was shocked to hear what he had to say next. He wouldn’t mind seeing them so he wasn’t afraid of them? Then was he afraid of being a father? Clearly, he was confusing her but she pushed the questions aside. “Though I do not understand your reluctance to see them now, I would never keep you from seeing them whenever you felt the want to.” Accepting the fact that he probably wasn’t going to be in their lives she at least wanted to give him the ability to see them from time to time. He was lucky she was being this forgiving, generally, she probably would have lectured him or scolded him in some way maybe even refuse to let him ever see his offspring however… she couldn’t be that cold towards him. Sure, the way these children came along wasn’t exactly the way things should have been done but she was their mother and he was their father whether he accepted that fact or not. Giving his last words, Rajani looked at him a bit surprised at what he said to her, telling her he was there to support her if she needed anything and that he’d do whatever he could to help her. Those words meant a lot to the dragoness, the look of affection in his eyes caused her pale hues to widen a bit, she didn’t expect to ever see that look in his eyes again, it was a bit nostalgic and one that she’d come to miss. However, she was afraid that even with this obstacle before them, the two wouldn’t find themselves together again. It had taken her a while to accept that fact, to build her wall against him and to teach herself to loathe him for what he did… however, all that effort was for nothing after seeing him and him looking at her like that and provide such support and kindness given the situation. Removing her gaze from his, she pulled herself up onto her feet before speaking ,” Thank you, Dark, that means a great deal to me.” she said as she paused and took in his expression pulling herself from it she brought herself to ask how they should leave, “Should we leave together or separately? I feel like leaving separately would rouse less curiosity. ” She told him. She hoped Krogoth was at the bar, she didn’t exactly know where to hunt for him aside from that location.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Rajani allowed the matter to be put behind her, and she assured him that she wouldn't force him to tell her. "When you’re ready to tell me you can." He wondered if that was even possible. Was there a time when he was ready to explain those things about himself? An even better question is, would she be ready? Knowing that they now had offspring changed their relationship now, for the better or worse, and Dark wasn't convinced that she - wouldn't be able to accept some truths about him. There was a slim chance he could be wrong, and she would know him enough now for it not to be an issue, but it troubled him. When the conversation shifted onto their young, Rajani still complied to his suggestions. The hesitation danced in her eyes when she forced herself to explain more about the individual they would entrust to raise their offspring for the time being. “I believe I know where he’s at… Though this may not sound very reassuring to you, he is a good dragon… he’s just an alcoholic is all. When I was ill, Krogoth helped me reach the sanctuary after caring for me in an old barn outside the village. I’m sure we can find him at the nearest bar…” That was not exactly the sort of dragon he would expect Rajani to trust so willingly. An alcoholic, atop of other things considering he was a lone wanderer. The man puckered his brow as if to wrestle around with the idea, but as before, he allowed himself to trust this 'Krogoth' if Rajani was so inclined to do trust him. The woman assured him that he was a good man, and Dark wouldn't object to that until this man proved him otherwise. He looked to her quietly and nodded as a sign that he gave his consent to the idea. "If that's who you chose, then I'll agree to it,", he uttered. When Dark had dipped his head and asked to see his offspring later, some confusion swept across Rajani's pale blue eyes when she had taken in his question, but if she was confused, then she clearly she was not understanding the full front of what was going on. “Though I do not understand your reluctance to see them now, I would never keep you from seeing them whenever you felt the want to,” she said. A "hmm" escaped the mans lips upon hearing her answer, sensing that they weren't quite on the same page. He replayed her response in his head again, but she was misunderstanding. Dark knew why though. He was dancing around the subject, and she wasn't asking. He was relieved to hear that she would allow him to visit whenever he wanted...but he wasn't inclined on visiting...That was his fault, he realized. He hadn't expressed his side fully to her and she was thinking he would be accepting visitations. Granted, he had no concept of how to handle this either. The man was well versed in every other thing, but he never fully grasped parenthood. How could he? Sundown dragons never paired up, not in the sense that dragons do here, and unfortunately, that was going to cause a wide variety of problems if things weren't laid out straight; he needed to do his explaining sooner rather than later. She was partially right in her assumptions though, he had thought about having Rajani care for the children alone, but that was a fleeting thought that moved on without a second glance. Now that he was able to reason with himself, he had made up his mind, and he knew exactly what he was going to do. It was at this point Rajani looked at him, with her concerns shifting into warmth to his assurance that he would provide anything she needed. She didn't smile but she didn't need to for him to read her expression. She didn't know how much he was willing to provide her with though, but he was sure to tell her soon. The coins rustled as the woman rose to her feet, giving him thanks and telling him that it "meant a lot" to her. Her head turned as she faced the other direction, “should we leave together or separately? I feel like leaving separately would rouse less curiosity.” There was a sensible way of answering, but that was not what he had in his head. He felt he needed to explain everything here and now, and try to lay out whatever he could. If there was ever a time to do it, it was now. Dark stood when he made up his mind, the coins rolling down the mound like sand. He came to Rajani as she was juggling her thoughts, and he reached out and he kissed her head slowly. As he pulled back for his affectionate gesture, his heart drummed wildly in his chest. He took a weary breath. Then he answered her and allowed his explanation to flow from his lips with more reasoning than before, "leaving separately would arouse less curiosity, but I'm afraid I'm not going to allow that anymore and I've made up my mind about it...I'm not letting you out of my sights again, Rajani, not even for a moment. The clan could be curious of us leaving together, but I don't care for it...you are an elite assassin and I am a sundown. If anyone in this organization of dragons try to follow us, they would be a damned fool to do so." Dark Shadow found himself smiling faintly. His eyes rested upon hers, and he took her hand in his and murmured, still feeling the pressure weighing in on his mind, but he knew what had to be done. "I apologize if I appeared a bit indecisive with you...I wasn't sure what I would do knowing that I now have the responsibility of being a father, but, you have to know that I am not letting you do this alone. Let me be clear with you, I am not letting you raise them alone. As far as I'm concerned, this is more important than what happened in the past, so I'm not letting you go Rajani. 'Seeing' them, meant a lot more than just 'seeing' them, but I've been tiptoeing around that. I'm terrified of becoming a father...that's my problem. I'm scared of myself, not them...and if I manage to do something wrong or slip up, I give you permission to do whatever is necessary to stop me. I won't tell you much, but I feel like I have to tell you this..." Internally, he choked on the wall preventing him from speaking. But, she needed to know if this was what he was going to do. He blew down that barrier with a heavy sigh, which expelled out through his lips. Dark Shadow allowed his thoughts to escape his body as the hairs on his arms prickled from his fears and doubts. He continued to hold her hand as his stomach knotted inside him. "I grew up killing my own kind from the moment I was born, and that's what I'm afraid of. My species of dragon are cannibals by nature...my father was ruthless in that regard. He treated his mates as well as his children. Seeing myself as a father, I feel as though I'll become that, and I'm afraid...I have long since left this part of me in the past and I don't regard myself as dangerous. I don't know if you knew this but I had a mentor who worked to train me out of those habits, and she succeeded, though it was grueling for her as well as for me. Placing me here as Alpha was her idea. But the point being made is that I can control that side of myself but I need you to know as a precaution...incase I can't. If that ever happens," tears shimmered in his eyes but he kept his voice from breaking. "If I ever lunge at my own young, you need to do whatever is in your power to step in between them and me. At the worst scenario, kill me...I am not prone to doing it, I assure you. If I was that dangerous that often, my mentor would have never entrusted me with this authority, but I reverted the day before you left, and you know what happened. Before then, I didn't think I could ever turn back to that self, but that day proved me wrong. So if it happens, stop me. You'll know if I'm not myself..." He said, allowing him the opportunity to breathe out his tension and change the subject. "But I'm staying with you through the thick and thin of it. If possible, I would like you to move in with me once this is settled," he muttered. "But it's your choice..."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea

║ Tags: Dark Shadow║

Quote :

Seeing the questioning look in Dark’s eyes as he furrowed his brow, it was obvious he wasn’t too keen on this Krogoth fellow watching over their eggs. However, once he was able to accept her trust for the man, Dark shadow agreed “If that’s who you chose, then I’ll agree to it,” though with his words she could tell he was reluctant to accept a drunkard as an egg sitter, could she blame him though… Moving on to discuss what she thought would be visitations, Dark answered with a humm causing the woman to give him a curious look, that was what he wanted right? To pop in and see his young every so often… Wasn’t it? Continuing to wear her curious yet confused expression she waited for the man to explain himself before speaking. From that point Raj went on to thank him for his support he planned on providing but it seemed she still wasn’t understanding something. After suggesting they leave separately the silver eyed man finally spoke up again. Standing from his bed of coins it seemed he’d made up his mind about something. Walking over to her, Rajani watched as his hands reached out to her and took hold of either side of her face gently pulling her close Dark Shadow kissed her head slowly with affection. With the Assassin’s expression dripping with surprise, she didn’t know what to think, he really did just kiss her head didn’t he? In that moment, Rajani’s mind went blank her worries and concerned for the moment had silenced themselves to bring forth attention to what was before her. As his lips parted, Dark Shadow explained "leaving separately would arouse less curiosity, but I'm afraid I'm not going to allow that anymore and I've made up my mind about it...I'm not letting you out of my sights again, Rajani, not even for a moment. The clan could be curious of us leaving together, but I don't care for it...you are an elite assassin and I am a sundown. If anyone in this organization of dragons try to follow us, they would be a damned fool to do so." As his words entered her ears, she was shocked to what she was hearing… What happened to not wanting her around because she was dangerous to his clan, was all that pain she went through for nothing, had she built walls for nothing? Seeing the man’s light smile she realized none of those past pains or hurt really matter, what mattered was them currently and the situation they were both in. Obviously, this whole time the assassin had been wrong in how her alpha was feeling, how Dark was feeling towards her… it made her wonder did it pain him to force her to leave before? Was that just to keep the memory of what he did away? She didn’t know, it seemed there were things that were still going to perplex her but for now she’d accept things as they were handed before her. As his silver eyes gazed at her own pale hues, the man took ahold of her hand and began to whisper, clearly this was something else he needed to tell her, and she felt it had to do with what he wanted to tell her earlier yet couldn’t bring himself to do so. Firstly, the dark haired man apologized for being unclear with her and he told her about his doubts regarding his responsibility as a father. However, he decided he wasn’t going to let her raise them alone, he was going to help her and be their father. As he continued her eyes began to become glossy as tears threatened to slip from them, “...As far as I'm concerned, this is more important than what happened in the past, so I'm not letting you go Rajani. 'Seeing' them, meant a lot more than just 'seeing' them...” She almost couldn’t believe what she was hearing, feeling her emotions starting to get the better of her, Raj tried to mentally push the tears back. Dark clarified that he wasn’t scared of the children but of himself and becoming a father… at first this statement didn’t make sense to her, which resulted in a slight brow raise and yet more puzzlement. “...and if I manage to do something wrong or slip up, I give you permission to do whatever is necessary to stop me. I won't tell you much, but I feel like I have to tell you this..." ‘Stop him? Why, what would he do to warrant her stopping him?’ for a moment the man before her hesitated, then shortly after gathering himself and sighed heavily. Continuing to hold her hand within his, she watched as he pushed on to tell her what he had been reluctant to tell the dragoness before. Given what he had to tell her, the assassin understood why he was so unwilling to inform her of all this. Dark Shadow was by nature a cannibal who had fed off his own kin, though things had changed and he was no longer that dragon she still understood his fear especially with what a father was depicted as for him throughout his childhood. As he continued, he let her know that though he can control himself now, thanks to his mentor, he feared that he could snap back, “If that ever happens,” she watched as his eyes began to glissen as tears threatened to slide down his cheeks. "If I ever lunge at my own young, you need to do whatever is in your power to step in between them and me. At the worst scenario, kill me...I am not prone to doing it, I assure you. If I was that dangerous that often, my mentor would have never entrusted me with this authority, but I reverted the day before you left, and you know what happened. Before then, I didn't think I could ever turn back to that self, but that day proved me wrong. So if it happens, stop me. You'll know if I'm not myself..." It shook her, to think she may have to kill the man she loved to save their little ones, however, if that was what she must do then she would have to. By this point the tears that had filled her eyes were finally escaping their border. She couldn’t speak for the moment, it after all was quite a bit to take in… she knew one thing though, that she trusted him and knew that Dark Shadow was simply Dark Shadow the alpha of the Sanctuary and the father to their little ones. Finally, Dark exhaled as if releasing the tension that he had building within him, "But I'm staying with you through the thick and thin of it. If possible, I would like you to move in with me once this is settled," he muttered. "But it's your choice..." Getting her falling tears under control Rajani smiled gently at the man before her, “Dark Shadow, I don’t see you as a monster, I see you as you are before me… I know what you can become I’ve had a glimpse, but I do not hold that against you… But, if there comes a time that you do in fact go after our children I’ll do anything to keep you from them, even if that means… “ hesitating, she struggled with the idea of killing him, “Ancients forbid, I have to kill you.” she finally said it as her eyes fell to the floor. Bringing her pale hues back up to his silver eyes, the dragoness smiled gently at him, “I wouldn’t mind moving in with you either, Dark” her voice was warm and accepting as she rubbed a few tears from her cheek with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ Rajani
ᅵYoungᅵ 2

Her initial reaction was visibly clear on her face. Rajani lips parted in a bereft manner, her pale blue eyes were misted over in confusion, and her brows lifted in uncertainty. It was an assortment of reactions the man had expected due to his negligence of explaining how he felt. Her confusion began when he had kissed her forehead, sending a void of emptiness in her expression when she looked at him, not quite grasping what he had said. Even as she explained it, it took her time before she was able to sift through her own preconceived notions to what he was planning to do. And then, she saw it. A trickle of hope and gladness emanated from her face as she took in all he said, listening now with a clearer mind. He hoped that his assurance would provide her with comfort and a newfound hope to continue through this side by side. She was following along, though she lingered in shock from hearing this all come from him personally. As she listened, he came upon his past and what his species had done. A knot had formed in his throat about the time when he expelled some of his secrets to her and finally opened up. He had never shared this with another. It was a secret so precious and valuable that he could not anticipate or predict a reaction. What would she say? What would she think of him? He lightly caressed the top of her hand with his thumb as the anxiety built within him. He watched every thought flicker in her eye, and every realization, trying to read them but his fear prevented him for doing so. He knew that this was up to her to decide and for him to wait and see. The deafening silence in the room lingered for a while longer as the man nibbled at his lip. He breathed in, his shoulders rolling back before dispelling the air through his lips as he waited and allowed the stillness sink into her core, along with everything. Perhaps she wouldn't be able to process the fullness of it yet- how could someone easily accept something this severe out of someone they once loved? Time would only tell...
When she was able to fully chew on the idea of his crimes, Rajani's eyes filled with tears and began to trickle down her cheeks. She wept quietly before smiling up at him and saying that she hadn't seen him as a monster, despite all he had said. "I see you as you are before me… I know what you can become I’ve had a glimpse, but I do not hold that against you… But, if there comes a time that you do in fact go after our children I’ll do anything to keep you from them, even if that means… “ choking on her words from the very thought of it, “Ancients forbid, I have to kill you.” She brushed a stray tear from the side of her face, glancing down at the floor to breathe easy before telling him that she would like to move in when the time came. Dark Shadow hadn't hesitated. He had his arms around her in a comforting embrace, unable to look upon her crying face without holding her close...it was something he had longed to do again since the day she had left. His arms were hugged around her sweetly. His concerns were released while his heart overflowed with joy and sympathy. He smiled softly to himself and whispered beneath his breath, "you don't know how much I've missed you..." Dark ached internally, something he hadn't realized until he held her. Even the longest of moments would not be sufficient in his mind, but this would do for now. "I assure you that no matter what happens, I will be there. Our children will survive, and they will be returned to us." He gingerly kissed her the side of her face before returning to hold her. He basked in the moment for a minute longer before closing his eyes.

Last edited by Sub-Zero on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deadlyscorpion

deadlyscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 2:29 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 D34f1475df96c9efc204032119a5c552

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 24 ½ years
Species ⇢ Dragon
Rank ⇢ Regular
Sexuality ⇢ Tbd
Crush ⇢ None
Tags ⇢ Cazram:
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 4:35 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 9gp9gxU

Quote :
Male - Straight - Smoke Ridgeback
- Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Ember|| Location ~ The Sanctuary-
Quote :
Conversing with Mithyria, Cazram felt his worries ease off his shoulders with the chatter they shared. Such a difference from him and Rajani, usually having to be the listener rather than a participant. But then again, she hardly knew him. What gave him the right to try and bring up a conversation with her? An almost preposterous idea. Smiling away, he took another sip from his - or well, Mithyria’s - skin of water, but it was spat right back out when a woman greeted him loudly, gave him a half hug, and patted his shoulder. What?! His green eyes were flown open by her gestures, and he stared at her for a second while holding in a cough. Caz had seen this woman around, if only in glances, but certainly had never met her personally or had a full on conversation with her. Maybe that was a sign he needed to get out more. “Uhh…” He looked to Mithyria, who looked just as confused as he was (if not a little jealous that yet another talking partner was taken from her), so he put his attention back on...who was she again? “Y-Yeah, it’s Cazram,” he responded, clutching the waterskin close to his chest. “I can’t say I remember yours too clearly either...hopefully we aren’t related.” With that red hair and similar voice to the red-scaled dragoness sometimes seen in the halls of the Sanctuary, he could assume they could be, but he figured he would recognize her nonetheless, or have some passing memory of her. When she asked if Mithyria was hers, he could have choked on his own air had he not been intently trying to wrack his brain for memories of her. “Oh! No no no, not at all, just uh, just friends.” Caz’s eyes flew to Mithy’s, who shrugged. “Yeah, just friends,” she chimed in. “I’ll leave you too to catch up...see ya, Caz. Thanks for talking. Keep the skin, I’ve got plenty.” Waving, she excused herself from the conversation, walking a few feet away before shifting and parrading to the entrance of the Sanctuary where she could fly up and sunbathe. At least, that’s what Cazram assumed by what she had told him in their talk. He cleared his throat and looked back to the new woman in his presence, still unsure where she came from. “Haven’t you seen me here around? I’ve seen you from time to time, wandering around with, uh, some of the guys, uhh.” He waved his hand as he tried to come up with any of their names, but was drawing a blank. Well, that was never a good sign of intelligence, was it? What would Rajani say? “I can’t say I remember their names either. Seems we both are just struggling today, heh. I am Cazram though, I know that. Are you sure you remember yours?”
Back to top Go down
deadlyscorpion

deadlyscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 7:19 pm

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 24 ½ years
Species ⇢ Dragon
Rank ⇢ Regular
Sexuality ⇢ Tbd
Crush ⇢ None
Tags ⇢ Cazram:
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 11:14 pm

Quote :
- Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Rajani || Location ~ Wilderness -
Quote :
Cazram blinked in surprise at her quick response to his name. He didn’t really have much of a compliment for hers… It wasn’t anything outrageous like his. But he chuckled a bit nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. “Yeah, heh, it’s a merger of my parents' names. Cheesy, but I guess it worked for them.” She stated her name, and he was right. She was familiar, she was the dragoness that wandered. With her red scales it fit her well. “I’m surprised, you’re definitely not orange...Ember makes far more sense. Do you by any chance breathe fire? I think that would prove your actual name more than anything else.” Perhaps it was something they shared in common. She would likely not be impressed by his lack of pure power, but he could still do something with his power. He could make people choke if he spewed enough smoke into the vicinity. He could make deer taste smokey. He should really call himself an accessory dragon. He can make anyone smell bad for a day or make them taste ash all day long. He could get paid to harass others. Thinking about it though, it wasn’t exactly the best thing to be. Dragons were always revered to be strong and powerful, able to take down a thousand men with a single breath. They could rake down armies with their claws and crumble castles with their roar. Causing mischief would put a bad taste in people’s mouths, quite literally. Finally coming back to reality, he blushed only slightly when Ember stated he and Mithyria would make a cute couple. What?! They had just met! Not to mention she lived in a completely different place than he did. Cazram stumbled on a response, but was thankful that her next words made it easier to reply to. “Just friends? You have a lot of friends then.” He dropped his hand to slide into his pocket, observing Ember’s features curiously as he spoke. Memorizing the details would make it easier to spot her in the future, though her red hair was quite the stand out in the first place. “Never a bad thing to have of course. And that was Mithyria,” he replied, gesturing to the entrance of the Sanctuary they stood in. “She’s a water dragoness that stopped by to see Dark when he suddenly had a meeting to attend to. I’m just waiting on him and, uh, Rajani to be done with their whole thing.” He still wasn’t sure what was taking them so long, but with the news that she brought it was likely going to take a while to sort out what the Alpha wanted to do about it. Continuing, Ember teased and nudged his shoulder, and even included ‘love’ with her questions. She was so different than other women...was that a good thing? No others seemed to ever be so, what’s the word, frolicky? Frisky? Definitely not that one. Bubbly? That could work for now. “Like I said, I’m waiting on Rajani to be done, but I’m sure once she’s out I can ask to leave with you. She’s got an...issue she had to discuss with the Alpha.” Caz swallowed, the motion uncomfortable. “Shouldn’t take too long to get resolved though.”
Back to top Go down
deadlyscorpion

deadlyscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 1:47 am

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 24 ½ years
Species ⇢ Dragon
Rank ⇢ Regular
Sexuality ⇢ Tbd
Crush ⇢ None
Tags ⇢ Cazram:
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 12:28 pm

Quote :
- Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Ember || Location ~ Sanctuary-
Quote :
Cheesy was her weakness? He thought about bringing her a wedge of cheese next time they talked, just to see her reaction. It wasn’t what she meant, but the amusement he got out of imagining it brought a smile to my face. As she continued to talk, her gaze softened towards him, seeming surprised that he guessed her breath power. Her expression had changed from bubbly talk to genuine curiosity, an interesting shift for him to notice. Had he intrigued her with his words? With the proof that she was fire, as she stated she was, he grinned just slightly. “Lucky guess, I suppose. Red hair, red scales, active personality. And if cheesy is your weakness, the name Ember makes total sense. Your name could be as terrifying as your breath if you wanted it to be. Defending yourself with your namesake, both literally and figuratively. I think that’s a unique way to go about life, even if you don’t have the choice of who you were born to.” Like how two black-scaled eggs were born to Rajani of all dragons. His worries still clawed at the back of his mind, but Ember was making good enough conversation. He enjoyed her voice, the way she responded to him so well. Had he even spoken to another male today other than Dark? “And along with that, no wonder you have so many friends. They are probably drawn to the way you carry yourself.” Sticking his other hand in his pocket, her expression changed once more, though something he couldn’t quite put his finger on. Her eyes glanced past him to the hall, where the room beyond held the two quiet conversers. Ember was right, they did certainly enjoy their privacy if he was kicked out so fast. Though he wasn’t about to blame them for it. Rajani had quite the words to share with the Alpha. The woman before him mentioning former lovers could have made him wince if he wasn’t so aware of who they were speaking of. Of course they’d be prone to falling back to their old ways, but now? When an attack was imminent? He wasn’t so sure that they would be bringing up romance in the middle of all of it. But, that was besides the point, as Ember was waiting for an answer, some explanation for the other woman’s arrival. “I don’t think that she’s here to see him to get back together… I don’t think I’m allowed to say what they’re talking about. It’s not about them together though, I know that.” At least, the attack part. The eggs he had no idea. She called him cute next though, which completely caught him off guard. Cute?! Nice and cute... He probably hadn’t been called that since he was a young hatchling. “Heh, thanks…” He really wasn’t sure how to respond, unable to contain his blush as he avoided her eyes for a few moments. “You too, I think.” Did girls like being called cute? Would he call her cute? Why did he have to ask all these questions? He wasn’t sure if talking to so many women was helping.
Back to top Go down
deadlyscorpion

deadlyscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 4:38 pm

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 24 ½ years
Species ⇢ Dragon
Rank ⇢ Regular
Sexuality ⇢ Tbd
Crush ⇢ None
Tags ⇢ Cazram:
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 7:14 pm

Quote :
- Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Ember || Location ~ Sanctuary-
Quote :
Cazram chuckled alongside her giggles, eyes shining in the sunlight that illuminated the Sanctuary interior. “I wouldn’t consider myself the luckiest of people, just have a keen eye. You learn a lot about people from just watching them. O-Of course, not stalking, just seeing them in passing or things of that sort.” Stepping back to lean against the wall behind him, he couldn’t help but raise a brow at what she had to say next. A little much for people? He could see why, from her first introduction to him personally. But right now, they were having as normal a conversation as any. Why would people think she was overwhelming if this was how she conversed? Maybe those guy ‘friends’ of hers viewed her differently than the females, or she was different when she broke out of her normal behavior. He didn’t know her long enough by any means to know what normality looked like for her. “No, you didn’t leave any type of bad impression. If you had, say, come up and insulted me, then we would likely not get along very well.” Offering a smile to ease her worries, he let out a gentle sigh of content. However when Ember switched the topic once again, he glanced down the hall, almost expecting the two to exit towards them. Alas, the hall was still empty, and eerily darker than the main lobby of the Sanctuary. It miffed him. Yet, Ember had her own opinion on the two, and her statement surprised him enough to gaze back at her instead of waiting on Rajani. Animalistic, Dark? He could see that, kinda. The man was Alpha, after all. He needed to keep some sort of chaotic order and fear instilled in his wards so they would follow him. However, the woman’s worry of her friend put his own worry in his heart. Was Dark truly that bad of a male towards Rajani? What would he do to the eggs if that were the case?! Adrenaline rushed into his limbs, begging him to go after the eggs and keep them safe from the Alpha. Not that he could do anything to truly protect them...but Ember said she saved Rajani from him previously. Saving usually meant a negative on the other side of the situation. Before he could act on his impulses, his company extended her hand to him, promising they would return for the other woman later. Maybe a walk, some fresh air, would do him good despite being in it earlier. If Dark and Rajani were taking this long, who knows how long they would take in the meantime. He lifted one hand from his pocket and took her hand with it, pushing himself off the wall. “S-Sure, we can do that. I’ll tell you what I know after we arrive. ...Anywhere in particular you’re wanting to go?” Anywhere away from the alley that eyed him. Holding her hand was odd, but maybe she wouldn’t make it so awkward if she didn’t make a big deal out of it. He had never held a woman’s hand before other than his mother, and maybe other ridgebacks. Maybe she was just leading him. Cazram really couldn’t tell.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2020 11:16 am

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea

║ Tags: Dark Shadow║

Quote :

With her response, Dark Shadow wasted no time in wrapping her in his gentle embrace. Feeling her body press warmly against his own still in a bit of a daze given everything that had been shared, she was happy, relieved even to be able to feel this close to the man she’d love for so long. Although Rajani was afraid this moment of happiness wouldn’t last, however, for now, she would savor it… They were both very capable fighters both in natural abilities and in training they were well equipped for what is to come. Enveloping him in her own loving hug the two stood there silently for a moment as she pressed her head into his chest accepting his love and comfort she listened to his voice as he began to whisper to her, "you don't know how much I've missed you..." his murmurs touched her sensitive ears causing a few more tears to slip from her eyes. She wanted to tell him the same however the woman remained silent unable to muster any form of words for the moment. Raj could hardly believe this was real, it felt like a dream, something she felt she’d never have back, a distant fantasy never to come true. However, through all this love and happiness, the raven-haired wouldn’t couldn’t help but want to punch him in the gut for pushing her away so many months ago… maybe she’d do that later he deserved at least that much pain for all the pain her put her through…. Physically and emotionally… "I assure you that no matter what happens, I will be there. Our children will survive, and they will be returned to us.” once again the male before her began to speak, assuring her that everything would be alright and that they’d all survive this, she could only hope. Bringing her face from his chest as his lips gingerly kissed her cheek area she gave him a gentle smile, her eyes still glistening. She honestly didn’t expect to receive all this love coming here… she thought they’d argue or even fight part of her felt she was putting her little ones lives on the line by coming her but she was mistaken...  she was very glad that she was. Staying silent in his embrace for a few moments longer, she never wanted this to end but it had to, there was too much going on that needed to be dealt with for them to warrant any longer of a reunion. Lifting her pale hues to meet his closed silvery gaze, Rajani kissed him gently on the lips before pulling away and speaking softly “As much as I’d love to stay here in your arms, Dark… We need to get things moving I’m afraid our time is of the essence.” she told him softly breaking the silence between them. They needed to get a move on and find Krogoth, deliver their egg to him and prepare for what is to come.

Back to top Go down
deadlyscorpion

deadlyscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 2:43 pm

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 24 ½ years
Species ⇢ Dragon
Rank ⇢ Regular
Sexuality ⇢ Tbd
Crush ⇢ None
Tags ⇢ Cazram:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: