WWR: Odium 6d9c54cfe5f2b14a8a63c8c566f8f7be

WWR: Odium 2bdd7e233692b9dc50731453c9c568ef

WWR: Odium 2bd3585aa75436cc8bec1f955affdbc6
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

WWR: Odium Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2022 7:10 pm

WWR: Odium HGQ5b2g
Quote :
※ - Female - Bi - 38 - Rainforest Asaerian Feather - ※
Significant Other ~ Cyrus|| Young ~ 1 || Tags ~ X || Location ~ Sanctuary, Her Den

Quote :
Vyrra awoke from her restless sleep to a nudge against her shoulder, and she grunted as she kicked her leg out towards whoever bothered her. She got a low chuckle in return, and another nudge, causing her to peer her brown eyes up at Cyrus, who smiled amusingly down at her tired self. “Good morning, cer’hi. I don’t know how you’re still asleep,” he mused, pulling back some as she lifted herself from the plush pillows of their resting chamber, stretching out her wings from her rest. “I didn’t sleep well last night is all,” she commented, and his smile faltered at the words. “Again? This entire week you haven’t been able to rest easily.” She could see the concern come over his face, just like every morning the last few days, and she sighed and brushed her cheek against his. “I promise, everything’s alright. Just stressed out, is all.” “I wish you weren’t. Everything’s okay, you know that, right?” Vyrra let out a soft sigh at his words, sitting up fully to gaze down at the dark russet egg nestled against her that had been beside her since the day it was laid. It was anytime now that it was due to hatch, and each day that passed only increased the anxiety in her chest, the worry that something was wrong despite all signs pointing to the opposite. “It’s hard to believe it. I haven’t had a nest in so long, what if all this waiting was for naught?” “They’re just not in a rush, Vy.” The male walked over to her, where she sat in the corner of the room, a small space of blankets strewn atop pillows, her comfortable nest she had created months ago and was too comfortable to leave even with the entire room being created just out of pillows and soft cushions. Cyrus had to extend the nest himself so he could fit on it, which had amused her, but had warmed her heart too, just the simple action of desiring to be next to her at night was one more thing that helped solidify that he was the one for her, and the right male to nest with, regardless of her past experiences. If the four black feathers on her neck said anything, it was that she could trust his confidence, and trust in him. “The egg is warm, and every time we’ve candled it, our hatchling was alive and well. It’s far, far past the stage of doubt. We are really just waiting on them to wish to see the world. And sometimes, it’s okay to wait a little longer.” He nuzzled the feathers on her neck, before leaning his head down and nudging the egg with his nose ever so gently with a chuckle. “Even if it makes your parents anxious, little one,” he mused to it, lifting his head back up to meet Vyrra’s gaze. “Come on, let’s get breakfast and go outside. Some fresh air will help you.” Sighing in defeat, the dragoness nodded, scooping up the egg gently and walking with the male to the main portion of her den, where a small carcass sat waiting for her. She handed their egg over to the male, who tucked it securely in the nook of his arm, and she knelt down to eat it, the warmth of the meat helping to soothe and help her from her restless sleep. It wasn’t long before she licked her muzzle clean and looked back at Cyrus, who looked back with a smile. She pressed her nose to his, in a slightly more relaxed mood, and the two made their way from the den to venture out into the sunlight of the Sanctuary and greet the day before them.

WWR: Odium 9gp9gxU
Quote :
Male - Straight - 29 - Smoke Ridgeback
Significant Other ~ Yuae || Tags ~ X || Location ~ Sanctuary, His Den
Quote :
Cazram had never been as nervous as he was that morning, his stomach in so many knots he thought he would keel over at any second. His den was a mess as he paced across it, trying to make sure he was all put together for the day and that he had everything with him he needed. Well, he was only bringing one thing, but even then knowing him he would forget it if he didn’t specifically remind himself to bring it along. Walking over to his small gold pile, he pulled out a beautiful rose quartz from it, gleaming in the light and hanging on a thin gold chain he had made himself, a tiny golden bar holding it securely to the chain. He had put the necklace on it only a week ago, knowing he was finally ready to offer it to the woman he wished to spend his life with. It had been years now of their back and forth, growing closer each and every passing day, always together and always happy. He could certainly say he was always incredibly happy to be in her presence, and she brightened his every waking day for the past few years of their relationship. Jittery with nervousness and excitement, Cazram tucked the quartz necklace into his satchel, making sure it was absolutely safe before taking in a deep breath and venturing out of his den to find Yuae. Today would be the day he would take the biggest step in his life so far.

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2022 9:30 am

WWR: Odium Ed60ada1681cd4018c9801a03856118e
Quote :
Rajani
       ───────────────────────────────────
        -*Feather Crested*-*Ice*- *Age*: X -*Female*-*Straight*-*Mate*: Dark  - *Young*: 2 -

║ Location: *Sanctuary/Den* Tags: *Dark Shadow / Hatchling* ║

Quote :

With the morning sun creeping into their den, Rajani let out a low groan of discontent. How could it be morning already, it felt like they had just gotten to sleep. With her low murmured grumble, the dragoness managed to slide her head under Dark’s hiding her eyes from the morning's rays which continued to creep across the Sanctuary. Slowly, the crested dragoness extended out a wing, preventing any light from waking her little ‘angels’ so she and her mate could hopefully get at least another hour of rest. However, the sleep she wanted so badly wasn’t going to come, her mind swam with the day’s duties, what she wanted to accomplish herself, and of course the care for their two hatchlings.  

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 12:17 am

Quote :
WWR: Odium 3c50bb044bb40b1b3d4f06616a9cc6d7
═════════════════
King | GF: Sarah| Kids: 0|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Sarah.
Quote :
Silverlake Keep’s turrets cradled the sun in a warm embrace. The thrashing banners of black, white, and red, cheered in swelling vanity as guards traveled in and out of the Keep. Erin looked through his chamber's window to the courtyard down below. He saw a horse drawn carriage, lead by Southern white horses. He could see the cloud of dust they kicked up while the noble, Lady Colfield (a woman with high appraisal he worked alongside with often), exited the carriage. King Erin was preoccupied with why she was here and was flooded with both excitement and concern. She had got the news, the revelation he found just weeks ago. It would change the course of history entirely...change everything.
He could see the noblewoman composing herself at the door of the keep. Her burgundy, side-slit dress brushed her ankles, contrasting the white fur scarf that swathed her shoulders and her pearl blonde hair, even at this distance. He wondered what she felt at this moment. No doubt it was fear. Now they knew dragons could turn human.
"Erin? Are you alright? I heard a knock on the door and you've been at the window since. You haven't said anything."
Sarah's soothing voice pulled Erin from his thoughts. She was the woman he had been courting for the past few years. She was sitting up in bed, dressed in nightgown with her hair braided to one side and clever eyes focused on his figure. There was worry in her voice, he could hear it. He breathed out and offered a brief smile to ease her nerves being being preoccupied at the window again, watching Lady Colfield adjust the gloves on her hands. "Gwendolyn is here," he said. "She pulled in just an hour ago."  
"Lady Colfield? She was supposed to be in the South for the season to host a charity at Worthguard," She started skeptically, pulling up from the bed. "I didn't think you told her the news, but you did, didn't you."
He paused for a moment. "I sent her a letter. I had a feeling she would show up when she heard the news. I agreed that anything dragon-related was to be shared; guess she thought it was important enough to come visit me herself."
"Oh God."
Erin closed the curtains over the window, darkening the room aside from the candles on his furniture he had lit earlier, listening to Sarah. "She's already paranoid about dragons. I can't imagine what this is doing to her now." He walked to his wardrobe to change into a more suitable outfit than his robe, hearing the woman sigh. He put on his crown, pants, a brown doublet, a grey half-cape, then adjusted his boots. He stood up, adjusting the crown on his head, glancing at himself in a stray mirror as Sarah slipped out of bed. He looked over the shape of the crown. Then he felt her wrapped her arms around his neck with a loving laugh and Erin smiled, drawing his attention on her now. She put her hand on his cheek, kissing it, her touch bringing him out of his pondering. "If she has to take you from me, so be it, but let me offer you a kiss before seeing you off," she teased, setting a finger on his chin to turn his gaze toward her. He felt a flutter in his chest that warmed him. They pressed their lips together and shared a sweet kiss. When she pulled away, she looked from his lips to his eyes and brushed some of his hair away. Her smirk faded a little. "These are frightening times, Erin. I can't loose you to it..." she murmured, searching his gaze. He felt the weight in her words, her worry, but she trusted him and her arms came around him to hold. "I know you don't like religion, but please, let me pray for you...for this meeting to go well."
Her last words burrowed inside him. They tangled and knotted as he fought against the feeling. He never believed in any higher being, no, and her offer to pray felt like a betrayal especially when she knew how he felt, but he swallowed his resentment, for her sake. "If that's what you want," he murmured. He pecked her on the lips, eyes lingering in her large, brown eyes and the flecks of orange in them like a man falling deeply in love. Tap tap tap. There was a knock on his door. He scooped her into his arms with one fell swoop, her laughter cascading in his ears as he released her on the bed, both eye to eye. "How about I offer you a kiss?" He asked, cheeks warming as Sarah blushed under him with a grin and he felt surprised when she pulled him in by the collar.
"And asked by such a handsome young King. I might just say yes," she laughed quietly, pulling in slow as their lips met again, ignoring another knock on the door as his Marquis entered into their room. The Marquis gave a noise of surprise, bashfully looking down to the floor and clearing his throat as he spoke, "my liege, I pardon the interruption. Lady Colfield wishes to see you..."
Erin looked over to his advisor, feeling a tap on his chest as Sarah patted it and adjusted his collar with a smile. "I can't distract you any longer I'm afraid. Go," Sarah teased.
Erin nodded, unable to withhold his final smile on her before he came to his feet and started toward the door, his mind still drawn to Sarah, even as he took a step out into the hall. The air felt lighter. And he was shaken back to reality when his Marquis stopped in the hall. He stared at him, then his eyes scanned him head to toe before he furrowed his brow and raised a finger to offer a suggestion. "Perhaps adjust your crown, my King?" Erin's gaiety faded. His eyebrows shot up before dipping low as he reached up to find his crown had been knocked to the side. Having a crown fall was superstitious, and Erin never cared for such things but he recognized its importance in the face of others. He straightened the crown, seriousness settling in his. "Take me to her," he directed, following his advisor to Lady Gwendolyn Colfield.
Quote :
WWR: Odium 3de89a3fdabcf4552ead50c4b9c43757
═════════════════
Alpha Male | Mate: Rajani | Young: 2|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani/Valerie/Rajan.
Quote :
Dark drifted awake as he felt Rajani stir from under his wing, causing his brows to furrow as he stretched; morning came soon. The end of his tail wrapped around the end of Rajani's tail, coiling as he nestled into her and slowly rose from his deep rest. The two hatchlings were tumbling in the den. He could hear their snarls and growls as they nipped at each other's faces playfully and bumped against Rajani's stomach. At least it was dawn this time, not earlier...or in the middle of the night when they used to rough house. He gave a quiet groan, opening his eyes just so. His den was about the same. There was the pile of gold, though smaller than it once was but still substantial, desks and locked chests with his books and scrolls tucked away. His texts would normally have been out but since having these two hatchlings he learned to stow them and make little adjustments with his mate's help to keep his knowledge intact. Dark's eyes were worn out, tired, but it was to be expected, he and Rajani were both very busy these days and didn't have the chance to sleep the full hours. He rubbed the end of his nose against the dragoness's neck, closing his eyes again as he exhaled with another tired groan, tucking Rajani in closer with his wing. Their children might have been eager to wake, but he wasn't really just yet and he nestled into his mate to use whatever extra seconds they could to rest.

Quote :
WWR: Odium 3bdf1c23f56b01d23955fab7308c1eb5
═════════════════
Territί Mist Dragon | Bi | Mate: X | Significant Other: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ X.
Quote :
Curled up in her den in her dragon form, Yuae splayed on her pile of blankets serving as her bed. She was deep in sleep and usually crashed hard, but once she was up, the rest of the day fell into place. By the time Yuae was pulled back awake, the sun had risen some hours past sunrise, and she rolled on her belly and opened her jaws up in a toothy yawn. The bristles on her back and tail extended out as she then stretched her claws out and shook the rest of her fatigue away, allowing her to look over her den. It was messy, mostly from blankets tossed on the ground, pages upon pages of sketches that fell out from her pile. There was a hand-held mirror on the ground too, and some other little human things she kept, but she didn't truly understand half of them. Rising to a stand, she shook her wings, stepping over her things as she did every morning. "Not really sure what to do today," she whispered to herself, feeling a little sad. It was nice she drew recently, she learned more about the humans, and tried knew things so she had done things for the past few days, but for today, she felt a little spent. Chewing on her lip, she thought hard. Maybe she could figure something out with Cazram or Vyrra, or maybe someone else. Or...she could draw. Her eyes landed on some her recent ones: Cazram, some pretty dragons she saw move in recently (she loved their fins), and a few of home. Maybe she could dabble a bit more there but she wasn't sure and pulled her eyes out of her den to see the shapes of dragons passing by.

Quote :
WWR: Odium A6ade55d72c3216458ae9694131f98a8
═════════════════
Beta Male | Mate: Talalek Shae'von | Young: 5 (and 4 eggs)|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Tal. Younglings.
Quote :
Wings spread as he dropped into the Sanctuary right at his den's entrance, Xolron held tight to the dead boar in his jaws. Its legs dangled down as he landed and his strength carried it inside. He could tell his young had heard him land. They surrounded Xolron as he set his kill down proudly and they inspected it in awe, chattering about how impressive their father was. Giving a hearty belly laugh, he popped his eye to Talalek, who had her tail wrapped around their four eggs. "Mara! As you see here, you have a worthy mate, Talalek! I offer this to you after long hours of travel, and the best this land has ever seen." Puffing his chest, having traveled far to catch this kill, he heard Tal get up slowly from their nest of leaves and dry vegetation. She inspected the boar with a sharp glance, circling it as Xolron. looked down at his young. They each popped their heads up like voles from behind the boar with a wide grin. "Younglings! You will do well to treat your mate to kills and use this as an example. You all may eat! Honor this animal's sacrifice to us." He told with a deep nod and stomp when his mate stepped beside him, rubbing her back against his side. She corrected carefully, "you are a worthy mate without the display. But it does make my heart swell in pride." She made sure her younglings heard as they dug into their food. Xolron touched their muzzles together affectionately and his mate rumbled in her throat as a sign of happiness. "I am glad." He said with a dry tone, but he felt the joy well within him. "You are patient to wait all night for it." Tal looked at him, one brow arching, a look that made Xolron admittedly nervous. He had seen it many times before. She turned from him, tail waving as she took a bite of boar and nestled back down with their eggs without a word with a smirk on her face. He admitted, perhaps she was not pleased with the wait, but he knew she was pleased with what he brought. Xolron dug into the kill he brought alongside his five younglings, eating a decent portion before he rolled on his back to allow the younglings to pile on his belly and play. All the while, Tal watched, taking in the scene.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 5:36 pm

Quote :
Significant Other ~ Yuae || Tags ~ Yuae || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Cazram wasn’t sure where Yuae was at this time of day, and she could have been anywhere inside or outside the Sanctuary at this point. But he figured that the best place to check first would be her den - it would at least knock it off of his list. Though normally he made a point to check in on parents he saw or hatchlings that passed him each morning, this one in particular was too nerve-wracking to distract with needless conversation. He was shaking so badly he thought he’d be sick in the middle of the floor, and that’d be a rather rude way to end a conversation. Weaving through the dragon settlers, he eventually made it to Yuae’s cozy den, where he took a few deep breaths and slipped through the entrance to see her settled on her blanket bed inside. “O-Oh, sweetheart, good morning,” he spoke, eyes scanning the room and seeing the mess. It wasn’t unusual for her items to be out of place, but to keep his legs from falling out from under him, he went up and brushed his cheek slowly against hers as a greeting before nudging the sketch papers gently into a more confined stack off to the side to avoid stepping on any of them. He made it a habit to always watch his feet to prevent ruining any of her precious artwork that he loved so dearly. “Did you, um, did you sleep alright last night?” Once her sketches were properly put aside and out of harm’s way, he settled down to lay in front of her, pulling his wings in tightly to his sides as he offered her a smile, albeit a nervous one. He could already feel his heart pounding wildly in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 10:00 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
Territί Mist Dragon | Bi | Mate: X | Significant Other: Cazram|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ X.
Quote :
Eyes shooting to the front of her den, a flash of surprise came over Yuae's face as Cazram came inside and greeted her. She wagged the tip of her tail, just for a second or two, rubbing her jaw against the side of his as a sign of affection. She pulled her head back, studying him as he tripped over her things and his own words; he was so nervous suddenly, it made her nervous too. Brows furrowing in worry, Yuae's pupils pulled into slits as she felt her feel as anxious as he was...he normally wasn't like this? What was going on? She breathed in to calm her nerves, responding to his question but still sounding unsure of what was going on with him; emotions were contagious to her. "Yes, good morning!" She said, trying to gloss over her own feelings. "I, uh think I slept okay. I didn't wake up until just now but I think it was okay...I didn't really dream, but um, did you sleep okay?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 10:45 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Keeping his composure in front of Yuae was incredibly difficult, and he wished he could have asked his father for advice before making the decision himself. He was all on his own, and had no way of knowing if he was going to do any of this right, if Yuae would even accept. It'd be absurd, and Drake even told him as such, but it was that doubt of perhaps it was too soon, too much of a question to ask at this time. But he really couldn't wait another day without her as his mate, and if this was his one shot of having the bare minimum confidence to do it, then darn it he was going to take it. He nodded once as she spoke of her rest, glad she slept well. "I hope I didn't wake you, but um, I'm glad your sleep was well. I slept okay too, just the usual." His smile stayed, practically trembling from nose to tail. He didn't tell her that he was up pacing half the night preparing for this morning. But he took in a deep breath, trying to keep eye contact with her despite her eyes reminding him of the crystal tucked safely in his satchel. "I, uh, wanted to take you out today, just you and I if that's um, okay. A little date day you could say." His smile widened, albeit still wobbly. "I know you just woke up, so we don't have to go right away of course, I-I just thought I'd catch you early so we could have the most time, is all. Its a, um, a really pretty day outside." Gosh, he was never this much of a wreck. What would she think of him, stumbling over his words like a hatchling? He'd never get later words out if he couldn't even talk to her right now! Maybe he should just postpone, if he wasn't going to be able to even speak properly…
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 4:37 pm

WWR: Odium 919a90024e3b045f65a5b816bf30d1e9
Quote :
Rajani
        -*Feather Crested*-*Ice*- *Age*: X -*Female*-*Straight*-*Mate*: Dark  - *Young*: 2 -

Quote :

As her mind touched on every topic it decided to bring forth with the sun, Rajani felt her mate stir beside her. Peaking a tired eye at him, the dragoness quickly looked at him before checking on their hatchlings as they bounded about the den, wrestling as usual. Before long, Dark Shadow nestled into her letting out a groan of protest, the dragoness attempted once more to shut her mind off and rest with him. However, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t, causing a sigh of defeat to escape her lungs. With a glare rolling over her muzzle, her icy gaze fixed itself across the den on a desk… her desk to be exact. Within it’s drawers held all the paperwork and letters she had to go through, they held reports from the ShadowRend… What had to be done, what had been finished, and where certain guild members were to be that very day, missions, and other papers of the same likeness. If it wasn’t for how tired she was, she may not be as disgruntled towards the work laid before her. Peaking over at the little dragonets, Rajani found herself smiling a bit at the little devil’s, they were hard work but she wouldn’t trade them for the world… Though for a full night's sleep, that would depend on who was asking, they really needed a hatchling sitter at times like these, sadly, it was hard to wrangle in many volunteers. Lost in her thoughts, the feeling of Dark’s nose touching her neck had managed to surprise the dragoness, causing a smirk to pull at her muzzle. Tucking in closer to Dark Shadow, the new mother groaned along with him, “Mornings come too soon, once again, huh.” She murmured tiredly, quiet enough not to spark the attention of their little ones.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 6:42 pm

Quote :
WWR: Odium 3c50bb044bb40b1b3d4f06616a9cc6d7
═════════════════
King | GF: Sarah| Kids: 0|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Sarah.
Quote :
Footsteps rebounding off the keep's walls, Erin followed the Marquis, his royal adviser, who served under Queen Ataro before she died and as such never truly invested himself under any particular ruler. The Marquis tended to their affairs: updating trade policies with the South, setting up a slew of appointments, and came across as rather cut-dry folk with a smile just for show. Erin's Marquis was no different, tailored in a purple coat with a white, ruffled collar; he made sure everything went smoothly.
"In here, my liege," the Marquis said, dipping his head as he pulled open the Great Hall door, reserved for special guests only. The Marquis eyes remained dull but there was a smile on his face that Erin could see through.
Erin entered into the room. The door shut behind him. The skylight that pierced the Keep’s Great Hall basked over the rows of tables lined along the floor; the tainted windows leaked color into the room's interior, holding the history of the Dragon War—in bloody detail—the Legion of Knights, who rose to conquer the dragon menace and now ran their government, and the dragons who showed no mercy to innocent villagers.
Erin flicked his gaze at Lady Gwendyolyn Colfield.
She was stood behind the throne chair reserved for the King and Queen. Her white wolf, Beau, remained close by. She had a glass of wine between her fingers, but it was clear she was deeply troubled; she hadn't taken a sip. "If your letter was real, I need proof." Lady Colfield glared over her shoulder to Erin. "Because if this is a ruse or some way to play me, you won't like what I do next, King Erin."
"I'm not here to hear your threats," he said, calmly. "This is important-"
Gwendolyn cut him off. A dark cloud swirled in her eyes. "I can clip your royal wings anytime I want. You never had any authority to be a King; it was the people who set you here and it is the people that keep you here, and I oversee that personally so I can wave my hand and pull that rug right when I want to." There was conviction in her tone, a cutting truth she drove right into Erin's skin.
Clenching his hands, Erin's leather gloves creased. "How sassy of you. Should I call the Marquis to ask you to leave my castle?"
"No, no." She shot him a more compliant look and seemed to brush away her anger. "No, I apologize. I haven't had sleep in a while, what with the wedding, and not since I read what you told me." Her pain glinted past her anger; there was vulnerability, though not by much and the cogs in Erin's head began to turn. "So, dragons turn human? I may be frightened by the though but it's entirely absurd."
He gave her deadpan stare. "Why would I send a letter if I was trying to sell a lie." Erin paused, then he tapped on his chin and grinned. "Honesty is the best policy." He found confirmation in her silence. Admiring the sun pool through the tainted windows, at the dragons in them that attacked the soldiers in a spectacle of colors, light, and shadow. "Such a silly world we live in," he said plainly. "Would you be ready to see a dragon shift in person?" He could see thoughts wrestling around in her eyes but he relaxed.
"I...I suppose" she said, conflicted. There was no way she would ever believe such a thing, but how would she take it? He wondered. "I suppose I'll humor you."
"Great."
The man turned, exiting out of the Great Hall, walking down a winding staircase, lending a hand to the noblewoman to help her down.
Lady Gwendolyn dismissed the offer, and Erin carried down anyway. Just a bit below, in the depths of the Keep's dungeons, there was an angry rattling and roaring that caused Erin's eyes to shine. "This is between you and I..." he said. "I must have your word you won't share it with any outside eyes, not even your soon to be husband. I know you two write letters to eachother...the world can't know of this secret yet."
Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani/Valerie/Rajan.
Quote :
Breathing out, Dark chuckled tiredly at Rajani's words. "They always do, don't they," he whispered, still caught in a daze. He wished he could have rolled back into sleep again but he started to hear his name in the Sanctuary. He wasn't sure if it was real or just his mind playing tricks. Even if it was, someone was going to need him at some point. Breathing out, Dark Shadow opened his tired eyes, nuzzling into Rajani for a final time before getting himself ready to get up for the day. "These kiddos make me want to have their energy," he chuckled, stretching out, causing the quills on his back to splay out before his tail swept around. Wasn't too long before he heard a flurry of excited squeaks. Their two hatchlings had noticed he was up. Sighing out, still loving them deeply but forgetting to be more subtle, Dark chuckled below his breath.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Small talk was a bit odd, not that Yuae minded it but it didn't seem like the conversation Cazram really wanted? She wasn't sure but listened along to hope that something would make some sense to her but it didn't. He got more nervous. Yuae furrowed her brow, pulling her head back, feeling concerned and nervous herself. "D-date, what?" She sputtered or more like it fell from her mouth. Her eyes began to shoot around the Sanctuary - was someone threatening him? Was there something terrible going on? Her thoughts bounced around as quickly as her eyes. "Cazram, you're scaring me, what's going on?" She said weakly.

Last edited by Sub-Zero on Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:09 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 9:55 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram fidgeted on the floor, trying to get himself together, but he could see the deepening worry on Yuae’s face and the fear slowly seeping into her eyes. Oh, how was he making this go so wrong? He wished to explain himself, and when she asked again what was going on, practically trembling before him, he sighed and closed his eyes, took another deep breath, and tried to steady himself despite his racing heart. Once he opened his eyes, he could still feel the jitteriness in his veins, but wanted to get something out to ease her worries. “Nothing bad, I promise, nothing at all! I-I just…” He sighed, averting her gaze again to think. “I, um, wanted to give you something, a-and it’s just not here at the Sanctuary. I’m just…nervous it won’t be at the place, is all.” He smiled sheepishly at her, wings tucked close. “I-It’s nothing serious at all. I just want it to be there. Would you, um, be willing to come with me? To see it?”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:51 am

Quote :
Rajani
-*Feather Crested*-*Ice*- *Age*: X -*Female*-*Straight*-*Mate*: Dark - *Young*: 2 -

Quote :

"They do indeed," she mumbled through closed eyes. Maybe she could rest just a tad longer, if she could just turn off her mind that would be great… but no of course not, she was not to have extra rest nor was her mate. Dark's name was called or seemed to have been, moments after he managed to pull himself from their nest and up to stretch. "I know… it almost makes you curious where they get all of it from." She chuckled as she rolled her gaze towards the now very excited hatchlings. "You've done it now." His mate teased a tired chuckle following as she stood and stretched from the night's rest, her feathers, select amounts of fur, and sheened scaled skin rippled with the motion. Shaking the sensation away Rajani motioned for her mate to get to it "Go on, I'll manage the first shift." She ushered him to the den opening as she readied her tail to block their offspring from plowing out the door after their father. At some point her tail was going to become more of a fun obstacle rather than a block with how the two were growing.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 7:44 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani/Valerie/Rajan. Drake.
Quote :
Well, there wasn't much either of them could do now that their young were riled up but he didn't argue when she gave him permission to handle what he needed. They both had their weights to bear, this one was his, but they both worked in tandem to handle their responsibilities. The fog of his mind made it difficult to pull himself into an Alpha-mindset but he pulled himself onto his feet. He could feel the two hatchlings pouncing on his tail. "If you insist," he whispered, barely speaking over the skirmishing going on behind him. When Dark said that, he usually meant he'd be taking the night shift, mostly for feeling obligated to share watching their brood, even if she objected. He pulled himself toward the exit of the den, passing over a few scattered coins at her gesture when he could feel teeth sliding off his quill-like spines when Rajani had stopped them. He hoped they would wean off this teething phase before they were older. For now, Rajani's method seemed to work and would until they grew. Ancients, it was nice to have a mate like her. Dark Shadow shook the fatigue, letting it swath off his body and mind before walking into the Sanctuary. There was certainly some sort of commotion. He picked out Drake's voice amidst a few others: "We're just a place of refuge, we're not in control of the outside world-"  
"Damn you! Damn your refuge, you were supposed to protect them! Now those I love are out there, they could be slaughtered by Knights for all we know! At least try to help us-!"
When Dark Shadow turned the corner he could see Drake reeling his head back at a few dragons that were confronting him. His wings were stretched out and he stepped back when they came at him. Dark Shadow could perceive that the groups' worry had made them agitated but not aggressive quite yet and Drake diffused what ammunition they had.
"What's this?" Dark Shadow asked when he was in speaking range, his voice being dull and heavy with tiredness. They shot their eyes at Dark as though finding another target reminded them of their anger.
"You!" A dragoness spat. Her green and yellow frill pulled down as she moved around Drake to confront who she felt was the cause of her problems. "Why aren't you protecting them! Why aren't you checking in on the dragons that live here? Did you know a whole family is missing?"
This was news to Dark. He furrowed his brow and titled his head just so, passing Drake a stern glance as if asking him the same question but leaving some room for hearing what he had to say after this was over. "For how long?"
"For how long-" She mocked, baring her fangs as her pupils fixated into slits. "It's too late! It's been several weeks at least!"
Dark Shadow pulled his head back, noticing her front claws digging deep into the ground's soil and his expression turned dull. He could sense this would boil over soon and someone had to diffuse this quickly, but he didn't know if it was already too late and if this group had made up their minds or not. "Drake...I can handle this," he muttered aside to the dragon. He watched the fear flicker in Drake's eyes; it was clear he knew too. He took one step away and Dark looked at her, solemnly. "Before you do something hasty..."

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Coiling her head in displeasure at the last comment he made about her coming with him, there was a flurry of unsurity in her eyes as she felt unsafe. She couldn't read him or anything when she felt like this, but she blinked her eyes and sucked air into her lungs and held it there for a moment. She let the air pick up whatever nasty fear she had trapped in her body and breathed it out again to gain a little composure, it was just enough to reassure herself 'no it's okay. I think I can go with him.' She looked at Cazram, eyes searching his gaze again before pulling herself out of her anxiousness, despite still feeling it. "O-okay, I think so," she said, nodding a few times as if telling herself that it was okay too. "I think so," she repeated to comfort herself.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 8:23 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram practically held his breath as Yuae did the same, hoping she would come with him and finally relax from the panic he had caused her. He wished he wasn’t so nervous and out of sorts; she would have been more comfortable to come with him. When she let out her breath, he watched her carefully, before letting out a sigh of relief when she agreed to follow. “Oh thank you Yuae, thank you,” he responded, stepping forward and touching his nose to hers. “Just, um, stay at my side. Nothing will go wrong, I promise. I’ll keep anything bad from happening. Not that there is at all, but um, I know how you worry.” He laughed nervously, wings flared slightly to try and cool off his burning self. “Do you need anything before we go?”

WWR: Odium Text
Quote :
Female - Undefined - Tropic Waters Eastern Cove - 35
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ Dark, Drake, New Settlers || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
”Hey, back off the alpha,” barked a dragoness, her steps loud on the dirt as she ran in from farther off in the cave, swerving in front of Dark and Drake before baring her fangs at the female antagonist. She lifted her chin, fins and wings flared with a snarl on her lips. She huffed, staring down the lead female with the same stare the woman gave her. She studied their appearance, recognizing them as recent travelers to the Sanctuary. But it was odd they would so suddenly come when their family was gone and blame the sanctuary itself for their missing family. “They have many, many dragons to tend to, and it was not their intention to let any go missing. But you do realize that dragons may leave the sanctuary at any time, at their own leisure? It is not up to any one of the leaders to know every single dragon’s whereabouts.” Lowering her wings slightly, she changed her stance to a more forward position, not so much in front of the two males behind her. “Have you come from the seas? I know there are families missing there as well. I have been working with dragons there to track down those lost but it is a long process. Tell us what you know, in a less aggravated tone. We cannot help if you just yell insults.”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 12:44 pm

Quote :
Rajani

Quote :

With Dark Shadow out the door and their hatchlings mildly disappointed. Rajani began herding the two back towards the far end of the Den, "Go on go play… I'll get your breakfast momentarily." She murmured to her offspring before catching wind of the displeased voices coming from what seemed to be just outside their den. What was going on this early? Continuing to ease drop, the Alpha female felt her brows furrowed as the feminine voice got snippy. Stepping out of their den, Rajani carefully made an ice barrier just tall enough the hatchlings couldn't climb up and over. This temporary barrier would give her some time to investigate and retrieve breakfast for their brood. Standing just in the shadows, her draconic gaze set on the three, her brow only further furrowed as the dragoness continued to point talons and complain. She hadn't heard the full conversation as well as Dark had and Drake was looking to be at his wits end. Upon being asked how long the family had been missing, the female's response only further irritated Rajani, she wanted to step forward and speak her mind, 'And you're only now speaking up after it has been several weeks?' The female alpha kept herself as cool and collected as she could manage but the annoyance was building in her stern gaze. Keeping quiet however, the mother waited to see if her mate had this under control. From the looks of this family they had had it, and were ready to make scales fly. However, as she was about to speak her mind, let her presence be more known Mithrya came barreling in, frills flared and wings splayed the dragoness was quick to stand up for her alpha and set the group straight. As the sea dragon spoke to the group, she watched as things seemed to calm down, but she wasn't about to step back yet, she had time.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 8:27 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Drake/Mithyra.
Quote :
Eyes following Mithyra are she lunged between, Dark Shadow was a tad surprised and was a little satisfied with what she said. He let her take the stand for now, catching Drake relaxing now that the situation wasn't just his to handle.

"Get out of my face!! This place is about protection and they let my sister disappear without ever telling me," she spat, feeling so defeated and desperate that there was nowhere else to snap her jaws but the Sanctuary. Her hate softened when she was told other sea dragons were vanishing too, she felt it run through her claws and out of her grasp like sand. "What do you think that somehow makes it better!? It's too late! I found blood and scales--she is DEAD and so are they!" she felt the tears fog her vision. The dragons behind her narrowed their eyes, keeping quiet for now. She bore her fangs. Her hatred flooded back. She pitched forward at Mithyra, staring her dead in the eye. "We, her family, tracked her down for weeks and that's what we found! This dragon knew they were gone, if he told us sooner, we might have been able to save them or at least catch who did it-!!" Claws flashing out, the dragoness drug them over the Mithyra's chest, tearing her scales.
Quote :
WWR: Odium E338e28983b7d1891eac180263c9ebed
═════════════════
Tags ↠ - Valerie/Rajani.
Quote :
Sneering as he nipped Valerie's cheek, Rajan tumbled over her, digging his teeth in as she kicked him repeatedly with her back claws. They'd both give another eager yip and wrestle again, forgetting their father had left for the time being.
When a little time had passed, Rajan was knocked against the ice barrier. He was surprised to see it there, not having noticed, and stood against it, picking his claws in the ice. He flailed his wings defiantly and bounded around, frustrated the moment he realized there was a place he couldn't go. "Mum!" The title puffed from his round little chest. He could barely speak, but squeaked out a few words when he could. Valerie seemed to speak a little more than he did. "Mum, mum," Rajan called. He coined the word like a catchphrase, digging his pin-like claws into anything he could. He'd occasionally whip around to growl and snip at Valerie as he felt her teeth snapping at his tail.

Quote :
═════════════════
Territί Mist Dragon | Bi | Mate: X | Significant Other: Caz|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
She had to blink to get her mind to work again but she didn't know what she might have needed if she didn't know what was going on. "I don't really know. I don't think so?" She felt an embarrassed flush coming to her cheeks, it was warm, and she looked away. She relaxed. Lifting her eyes, she carefully came around beside Cazram, feeling the pressure of her claws clicking at the ground. "Let's just go!" She chirped, ready to follow him, trying not to listen to her worried thoughts. "Nothing is coming to mind so it's probably fine...just why are you so nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 10:04 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Relieved that there was nothing else they needed to delay their flight, Cazram kept his nervous smile as she clicked her talons on the floor. “Of course, of course.” He began to walk out of the den, watching for any others and noting a commotion not too far away but knowing they could avoid it by going the other direction. “I told you, I-I just hope it’s still there when we get there is all.” He picked up his pace, hoping to leave the Sanctuary entirely sooner or later but wanted a good flight spot. Once he found a good opening, he prepared his wings and shot into the air as much as a lumbering male could, catching air and soaring up higher above until he hovered in one spot, waiting for Yuae to come to his side before they flew off to their destination.

Quote :
Quote :
Before Mithyria even had a chance to speak, to calm down the storm of a woman before her, she yelled in pain as sharp talons raked down her chest, piercing through her soft scales and tearing open wounds. Blood splattered on the floor and she roared, flaring her wings out wide as she snapped her jaws at the female. Pain rippled through her but she stood on her feet, tail whipping behind her and almost hitting the males there. “My mother has been dead for two years! We never found her body! You were lucky to find any remains!” She snapped again, just a whisper away from the female’s head as she growled loudly. “We have too many dragons to follow. Too many that have gone missing! They didn’t want anyone to die but they are stretched too thin!” Breathing heavily, her blood dripped down her chest, landing on her dull claws below as she stared dead into the female’s eyes. “This does not just involve the Sanctuary. Dozens of dragons are vanishing and there is no clear source. If you could not find your family after weeks, what makes you think we could?! You are not the only ones suffering a loss!”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2022 2:29 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Spewing air from her nose, Yuae rested beside Cazram, glancing to either ends of the Sanctuary as the male took off. She appeared to relax, pushing herself off the ground, her long tail swishing like a rudder as she spread out her wings and flew out next to him. She passed Cazram a small smile, her cheeks feeling warm as she drifted in the air casually. "So, um, you said you were headed somewhere?" She chirped, round pupils fixating on his figure. She started to feel like her usual self around him, feeling her nervousness thaw out as they made their way towards a supposed destination. They climbed up the side of the Sanctuary canyon, breaching the entrance into the open sky, giving her the chance to talk once they were on their way. "Sorry I was so nervous, Caz, I didn't want to make you nervous either...I'm trying to get better," she assured with a giggle. "And hopefully I can be a little more fun today--especially if we're on a little date together! I'm excited for it."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2022 9:36 pm

WWR: Odium HGQ5b2g
Quote :
※ - Female - Bi - 33 1/2 - Rainforest Asaerian Feather - ※
Significant Other ~TBA || Tags ~ X || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Walking through the Sanctuary, Vyrralynn's attention was suddenly caught by a scuffle down the way, and upon their approach she saw a small group of sea dragons confronting Dark, Drake, and Mithyria, who the latter was currently bristled and bleeding across the floor. Her eyes widened as she stopped in her tracks, keeping her distance knowing her alpha was there to supervise. "What do you think is going on there?" Cyrus asked, seemingly having the same interest that she did. They settled into a sit, their egg nestled between Cyrus's feet. "I'm not too sure, those dragons are new. Maybe they are seeking some sort of protection from the Sanctuary, but something happened to Mithyria. Thats not normal." Her brows furrowed as she watched, but the anxieties building within her chest faded slightly as she felt his tail twist around her own. She didn't like the heat in the air, the palpable tension in the bubble they had entered into. Everything was too chaotic recently as it was, and with the anticipation of her child hatching any day soon, it was only the cherry on top of it all. "I should just break it up and deal with it-" "No," the dragoness heard the male murmur. "You have far too much on your plate as it is. Dark is there and has it handled. Besides, the less people involved, the better. Like I've said in the past, more hunters may not result in a successful kill. Too many and the foundation crumbles under the weight." "You're quite philosophical for so early in the morning." "Just getting your brain working, my Vyrra." "It's not the worst way to do it." "And that's why you wear my feathers." The two shared a quiet chuckle, and her eyes went back to the scene, watching quietly to be a witness, and provide anything if needed as her role as beta. She only had so much time to feel that she was being successful as a beta and doing what she was expected to do, before her egg hatched and her attention would be drawn away to protect them. She would not leave Dark with more burdens if she could control it.

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram was more than happy to see Yuae more content now that they had left the sanctuary, relief flowing through his veins as they flew side by side. He wouldn’t have known what to do to console her further about their date, but now he didn’t have to worry quite so much. He gave her a smile, directing their flight towards their destination. “I-It’s okay, you had a right to be nervous, what with me barging in all worried.” He laughed softly, the noise dancing over the clouds around them. “I’m excited for it too. I’m hoping you like it, we’ve been here before but it’s been a while.” He enjoyed her company in their flight, his heart pounding the closer they got to where they would land. Would she like it as much as he hoped? Would all of this be in vain if she didn’t wish to be at his side? The anxieties crept into his mind quicker than he imagined they would, and he quickly shoved them away. He had to stay focused on their time together. “Are you hungry at all? I can grab us some food when we get there, it won’t be too hard. I've been practicing my hunting for you lately.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 2:34 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Drake/Mithyra.
Quote :
She wanted to slice her in two. The dragoness pulled her lips back, hatred seeping past her expression like the gusts of air she forced from her chest and she hated the way it felt. This mocker of her pain stared her dead in the eye. She told her she was lucky to find something of her dead sister...how the Sanctuary didn't have the time or resources to help, and how she wasn't the only one suffering from loss. Her mouth twitched and she felt a hot tear stream down her face, her insides squeezing, tearing between understanding, grief, and wanting to end it all; she wanted someone to suffer. She couldn't speak against what was said, it was true, but she refused to give in. "I-Is that all you have to say for yourselves!? I can't believe this is the way you are treating members of your clan! We've been here for years and that's it!?" She cried out. "Saying that I should be grateful I found her scales is sickening! What if you saw your loved one's head on a stake--WOULD YOU BE GRATEFUL THEN!? What if you saw their pelts hung up in some noble's house, paraded around like they earned it, knowing it would be the talk of victory! How could I be grateful!?" The female dragon swung her jaws, catching Mithyra by the neck. Putting strength into it, she pinned Mithyra's neck to the floor and her yellow wings fanned out. The three dragons behind her came forward, circling Mithyra, Dark Shadow, and Drake. They snapped their jaws at them, smoke bellowing from their nostrils.
Drake said loudly, "you rotten curs, let her go, she didn't even do anything!" He stumbled back as he was lunged at and he snarled, "if it's a fight you want, I'll give you one hell of a fight, come at me! We don't have to take this--!"

Dark Shadow had more than enough. Pitching his head forward, he seized the female dragon's horns with his teeth when she held Mithyra to the floor. He tore his head upward, flinging the dragoness back. She flew a yard or two away, falling down on her side. He swished his tail out in front of Drake as a way to defend him too and splayed his wings, the dappled veins displaying under the streaks light. "Enough! Quench your thirst for bloodshed elsewhere! You will not lay a gaze, nor a claw on anyone here and I am not intimidated. Go home and mourn in peace." His silver eyes burned down on them. He watched the dragoness push herself up and she seemed to have stifled her rage for now but her three companions continued to growl. Two breathed down on Mithyra, wanting to exact their grief and Dark Shadow shot a glare, his lips gradually pulling back the closer they came to her. "Heed what I say or else." Dark shifted his weight to place his front claws between them and Mithyra, and his wings curled in by his sides, claws digging at the ground within Mithyra's line of sight.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Rolling the air comfortably under her figure, Yuae weaved side to side next to Cazram, catching his smile from the corner of her eye. He apologized as they danced through the clouds together and shared his hopes about her liking where he wanted to take her. "Caz, you don't have to worry--I mean, you know I'm easily impressed by things. I've loved what you've shown me so far," she giggled. Her wings straightened up by her sides. At the talk of food, her head popped up and turned in his direction. Her light pink eyes rounded instantly as she thought about grabbing a bite to eat; she was normally very hungry after waking up and liked her lips a little. "Um, I would like that very much. Yes please." She chimed rather loudly, scanning the ground, hoping to catch a glimpse of a herd of something.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 12:22 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram couldn’t help but blush at her words, feeling comforted by them. He was thankful to have found a girl like her, who loved whatever he did with her and was happy to be by his side. He couldn’t have asked for anyone better than her. “Well, well I’m glad,” he responded with a smile. She then spoke of her hunger, and he nodded, expecting as such as he scanned the ground. He veered slightly off from her side, searching as they continued to fly towards their destination. It was a little while of searching, but he eventually found an elk herd, hearty beings that made their way towards their own destination. The red dragon eyed the end of the herd, where a couple weaker individuals walked, and immediately swung down towards them, catching them in his claws and shooting them straight up to the sky, where he gave a swift bite to their necks and killed them before they even knew what had happened. “I’ve got one!” he called to her, flying towards her with the two elk in his claws, a wide smile on his face. “Didn’t even have to use my smoke, easy catch. We aren’t that far either, we can settle there and eat together if you’d like.”

Quote :
Quote :
Mithyria knew how it felt. How the pain was to be left without your loved one, the uncertainty and the silence of answers. She was running out of her own answers to give, any argument to make in order to ease the female’s heart enough to see reason. She knew she wouldn’t be grateful herself to see her family dead, to see them hung as trophies, but at least there would be an answer to their life or death. The sea dragon opened her mouth to speak again when the female lunged forward, snapping at her throat and sending her straight into the ground. Her ears rang as she began to breathe faster, and faster, trembling with the shock as tears gathered in her eyes. She could feel the pain coursing through as the other dragon kept pressing her teeth further and further into her neck, and fought less and less until Drake and Dark stepped forward, a flurry of claws and wings as they defended her, sending the others away. She continued to shake, finding it harder to breathe as tears streamed down her face as she sat up into a lying position, neck pulsing as it tried to heal the bleeding bite under her scales. “I’m sorry,” she whispered with a lowered head, half to Dark and half to the dragons who left. “I went too far.” She tried to stand on her feet, but was finding it difficult to do so, let alone try to quell the blood that coated the front of her, draining from her nose, her throat, her chest. She curled her tail around herself, making herself as small as possible to avoid any further damage from anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWR: Odium
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next