Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

WWR: Odium - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 2:49 am

Quote :
WWR: Odium - Page 2 3de89a3fdabcf4552ead50c4b9c43757
═════════════════
Alpha Male | Mate: Rajani | Young: 2|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Drake/Mithyra.
Quote :

Dark Shadow narrowed his eyes at the attackers, his presence alone giving them a moment to pause before slinking off after the female dragoness they had followed in. The female dragoness glared at the group, tears welling in her eyes before she stormed off with the others. Dark watched them until they peeled around the bend. Click--a few quills on his upper neck lowered as the conflict waned. He felt it was over. Dark looked at Mithyra, checking to see how she felt. There were tears dripping down her face, mixing with the blood in her scratches, telltale signs of guilt and the scare it caused her. He pinched his brow when he saw her tail coil around her figure; she trembled and tried to stand. "I went too far" Mithy said after apologizing, causing Dark Shadow to sigh off in the direction the attackers went. In some ways this instance reminded him of Ember back when they were close. "It's not always the best thing to do, especially in these circumstances, but it was very brave of you," he said quietly, "and we can nurture those wounds." He looked at her scratches kindly and provided a shoulder for her to lean on for support.

Drake fluttered his eyelids, still feeling his heart jolt from the onset of panic but he swallowed it, being better at it now than he was before. He looked off toward the direction the attackers left after Dark made his comments and Mithyra started to stand. "We already have it hard enough, why don't they just shove it and blame the ones who are actually responsible! I just--hhh, I will never understand some dragons. I hate they're like that. Just be decent for Ancient's sake," he hissed. When his anger and shock subsided, he casted an empathetic look at Mithy. "I am so sorry...I totally dragged you into this. They came up into my space first, I should have found some way to calm things down before it got out of control," he said to her. "And they were the ones to go too far, not you. You did just fine."

Quote :
WWR: Odium - Page 2 3bdf1c23f56b01d23955fab7308c1eb5
═════════════════
Territá½· Mist Dragon | Bi | Mate: X | Significant Other: Caz|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Wow Cazram did not hesitate on that whatsoever. One mention of food and he already snatched up an elk, dangled it in his jaws, and practically offered it to her on a silver platter. She was liking this date for sure. The dragoness licked her lips, eyes rounding at the thought of breakfast, and eagerly awaited her meal. It was really cool to be comfortable enough with someone to eat around and take these pleasant trips--she felt her heart flutter in delight. "You did that so fast--I am crazy impressed! But sure, we can settle there if you'd like, that seems like a nice spot," she said. "I need to learn how to get better like that, I still pick food out from the Sanctuary rations." Yuae would have been embarrassed to share this information with someone else, it wasn't something she ever shared, but she felt he was the exception. "I never really learned how to hunt," she chuckled weakly.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 8:34 am

WWR: Odium - Page 2 Text
Quote :
Female - Tropic Waters Eastern Cove - 35
Significant Other ~ X || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Mithyria struggled to breathe coherently, stuttering breaths escaping her as she leaned against Dark and put her feet under her to stand. The pain pounded like a heartbeat at her wounds, and she bit her tongue to prevent her from complaining, from falling over again like a newborn hatchling and humiliating herself in front of her alpha and friend. Her eyes fluttered to Drake as he spat after the dragons, expressing his own disdain for the situation. His sympathy however was not correctly placed, and she shook her head slowly. “You pulled me into nothing,” she replied, “I was the one who butted in. Everything that happened is my own fault. Don’t - Don’t take blame for it.”

WWR: Odium - Page 2 9gp9gxU
Quote :
Male - Straight - 29 - Smoke Ridgeback
Significant Other ~ Yuae || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Cazram couldn’t help but beam at her praise, feeling appreciated by the girl he cared so much for. His heart swelled to be able to provide her with such simple pleasures. As she continued to speak however, she seemed disheartened by the fact she could not hunt, and had to pick from what others had successfully caught. His brows furrowed for a moment, mulling over the thought, before he finally smiled over at her. “I’m still not a great hunter, and I can only catch things on occasion. But I’d be happy to teach you soon! Once you get used to the process, it becomes a little easier. I bet you’ll pick it up in no time.” He touched her wing with his own, his smile turning to a grin. “Soon enough you’ll be the main hunter of the Sanctuary, and everyone will want to know your tricks! No more searching through the pile for your food. Though even if you take a while, I’ll still be here to fetch you meals whenever you want. That’s what I’m here for.”

WWR: Odium - Page 2 650c3f335e0c6240e17d4f521f8956ea
Quote :
Male - Straight - 30s - Human
Significant Other ~ Gwendolyn (Fiancee) || Location ~ Home
Quote :
My dearest Gwendolyn,

I know you said you would be the first to write, but I simply had to put my quill to paper as soon as you left my arms. I hope you have reached your destination well, and that you are taken care of. I would hate for any of your missions to go awry.

The house will be lonely without your presence, as will I. Everything in my life is ticking down the days to when we can marry, and in this pressing time it is almost impossible not to have you in my thoughts. I wish I could have come with you, to share in this experience and be as close to you as possible. But I know this matter is important. I am simply glad to have your presence in your writing, in your beautiful seal. I will always have something to look forward to until you return back to me. Do keep me updated as promised - I love to hear of your ventures and successes. Write back as soon as you can! I love you so very much, my Gwen.

From your handsome knight,

Lysander

Placing his insignia ring atop the cooling blue wax, he checked over the letter to ensure its quality before he sent it off with his assistant, sighing as his eyes gazed out his office window. The pain of missing Gwendolyn would sink in fast, he was certain. All he wanted to do was marry her and have her at his side as long as he could. But she had her duties, and he would respect them. After all, when they did get married, she would still have missions to serve and places to see. Eventually he’d be able to come alone with her too, just like Beau. He chuckled at his comparison to her wolf, almost envious of the creature. What he wouldn’t do to take his place, just for a day.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2022 2:47 am

WWR: Odium - Page 2 3de89a3fdabcf4552ead50c4b9c43757
═════════════════
Alpha Male | Mate: Rajani | Young: 2|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Drake/Mithyra. Vyrra/Cyrus.
Quote :

Taking in the solemn silence after her reply, Dark Shadow spread his wing out to Mithyra, finding the next course of action to take: get the wound dressed, get Mithy settled, and find out the cause of these disappearances. Missing dragons happened frequently, especially with Erin as King and the populous wishing dragons all gone. Still though, there was a much higher rate than usual and this only amplified that concern and drove toward investigating. "See to it your wounds are tended to," he said, watching the dragoness. "I'll do my best to look into this with the time I have."

Clearing his throat after what Mithyra said, Drake really wasn't sure what else he could say to help the situation when she dismissed any blame on him. He could move on though, at least make sure she was alright. He went and walked alongside her, breathing calmly now. "Do you have any healing supplies at your den, Mithy?" He said, "your den's closer but if not, we can use some of my healing tonics. I keep some tucked away since you never know what might happen." His red eyelids clicked as blinked, turning to look at her. "This morning is off to a great start huh," he chuckled weakly, trying to sprinkle in some humor to ease the tension.

Having caught Vyrralynn and Cyrus in his peripheral before, Dark Shadow walked in their direction. He saw the egg nestled between Cyrus's claws and Dark's naturally warm disposition seemed to radiate when he spoke. "Quite the show for the little egg--which seems to be faring well. Nice to see you both here," he said gently, glancing back over his shoulder as he followed Mithyra and Drake with his eyes for a few seconds longer. "I plan to take a trip into the human village, see if there's any news about any dragon slayings from their word of mouth. I could use some company if either of you, or anyone else you may know would be interested. I'm not partial to going alone but figured it might be wise."

WWR: Odium - Page 2 3bdf1c23f56b01d23955fab7308c1eb5
═════════════════
Territá½· Mist Dragon | Bi | Mate: X | Significant Other: Caz|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Learning how to hunt from Cazram would be interesting, not bad or good, she had never been taught before so she wasn't too sure what to expect. She figured pouncing on prey would be easy but she didn't know and she was rather bashful about it though. She felt her face grow hot at exposing that little secret of hers. A dragon who didn't know to hunt. Cazram seemed confident, smiley, as he always did and she appreciated that but it still made her feel uneasy. "Oh I-uh-thank you. I mean it makes me a little uncomfortable to have you hunt for me all the time, I really don't mind picking from the kill pile. It has a nice variety to it," she said. The quills on her neck clattered awkwardly. "But I'd like to at least try to hunt. I feel like I wouldn't feel so bad about it if I at least attempted once," Yuae explained. Her face continued to burn hot. She didn't really wanna seem that flustered over something so silly so she shook the subject away from her scales, shook the color from her face, and giggled at Cazram ever so sweetly. "Ah! But today-I'm so excited today! We get to fly out, taste the air! I'll follow wherever you'd like!" Yuae smiled. "And yeah maybe try some hunting if we have time."

WWR: Odium - Page 2 599caec639af3db30cf01d18c946b37bWWR: Odium - Page 2 2459bd52654671ccd0cc6670bc35c1a1

═════════════════
Noble | 30's | Fiance: Lysander|
═════════════════
Quote :
The door of Gwendolyn private quarters quietly closed behind her with a click. A weighty presence took hold of the room, her 60-yard stare making even the most lively colors of the room hauntingly dull. Silence enclosed every corner, every ridge in the furniture, every thread of silk from the bedding to the floor. What she had seen in the chambers, what Erin had showed her, had shaken her. This was one of the outcomes she had prepared herself for when she arrived here at this estate but the shock still lingered in her mind. It held an aftertaste. It tasted like rancid meat. Her traumatic event had long since expired. The one of her captor. That devil. That dragon. It still tainted her blood like poison and to know dragons were humans...she could scarcely process it. Gwendolyn stepped further into the room, not even sliding the gloves off her hands. Beau rested at the foot of her bed and Gwendolyn settled at her desk. Unexpectantly, relief washed some of her thoughts away when she saw an envelope lying flat on the desk's surface; its blue wax seal brought life into the room for a fleeting moment. She clung to that relief desperately. "Oh Lysander," she whispered, her words drawing out with the weight she had felt. She carefully plucked a paper knife from the desk drawer, slipping the letter out from inside the envelope. The woman sunk further into her seat, allowing some of her guard to drop as she gracefully pulled it open and read it through. A happy sigh fell from her lips. She had told him she wanted to write first--but she was glad he did. It was enough to make her think about something else for once, someone else: Lysander Isaiah Axlefeish. Her fiance. The man who somehow knew what to say and when and here he was, coming to her aid when she needed it most. She read it over again, a smile gently hiding behind her worries. She longed for that day when she no longer had this burden on her shoulders, when she could finally be free and live comfortably alongside him with no talk or thought of dragons. Until that day, she swept a piece of paper over her desk, flashed the quill into her slender fingers, daubed the tip in ink. She rolled a few sentences onto the paper like a swan: effortless, graceful. Her words swooped and wove together, finding this moment of writing as a sweet escape. The world would melt away for now, she would return to it once she was finished.
---------
My love,
Even as you write, I can hear your voice and feel the comfort you give. This time away from you is a sacrifice I wish I hadn't needed to make but reading these letters makes me cherish you more. Thank you, and I wish I could say it in person. It would be good to keep the nobility here on their toes and I know you like to ruffle feathers. Perhaps a visit is in order once things have settled. So much has happened.
Everything has changed (the world has flipped itself over) and all I can think about is our wedding day and even with Beau, it's not the same without you here. But I made a wise decision leaving you. You may even hear the news of what has transpired once I'm done finalizing tactics with King Erin, but I will make it back soon. My heart is with you always. Please tell me about the South. Please tell me about how you are doing, the guards, the festivities, the politics. I miss it so.
I love you always, my handsome Guard Captain, and I look forward to your next letter. Trust no one and keep yourself safe. I will explain it all once I fully come to terms with what we're facing.

Yours always,
Gwendolyn.

Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2022 9:23 pm

WWR: Odium - Page 2 HGQ5b2g
Quote :
※ - Female - Bi - 38 - Rainforest Asaerian Feather - ※
Significant Other ~ Cyrus|| Young ~ 1 || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Vyrra was more than relieved to see the situation rectified without her help, and was even more so when Dark came over to greet them for the morning. His calm presence was more than enough to soothe her worries about the dragons who attacked one of their own, knowing he had everything handled as per usual. She opened her mouth to speak, but Cyrus had caught the air before she did. “If only they hatched last night, they would have seen it first hand. What an interesting introduction to the world that would have been, huh?” The male chuckled softly, tucking the egg closer to himself. “But it won’t be the first time it happens, I imagine. It’s nice to see you as well, and able to handle everything going on. You really know how to take charge of the Sanctuary.” Vyrra nodded with agreement, and when the male before them spoke of a trip, her head perked up higher, eager to get her head out of the Sanctuary and find some fresh air. But she knew how close her egg was to hatching, and even with her trust in Cyrus…she wasn’t sure she could leave him alone. Not until she had made her own judgment. “I’ll stay here with the egg, why don’t you join Dark?” she murmured to Cyrus, who looked surprised at the offer. The dark iridescent male shared a gaze with her for a moment to ensure she spoke the truth, before looking back at Dark with a smile. “If you’ll have me, I’d be honored to come join you. You leaving right now?”

WWR: Odium - Page 2 71e9f3746258220cb657009fdfd24b21
Quote :
Female - Tropic Waters Eastern Cove - 35
Significant Other ~ X || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Unable to disagree with her Alpha, not when he was insistent on taking care of her injury, Mithy simply nodded and respected his wishes. Better to not cause another scene and make it harder on any of them. She balanced herself as best she could off of his side, and after ensuring she could stand on her own, Dark dismissed himself to handle other matters. Her attention was drawn back to Drake afterwards, who offered his own assistance graciously. “Thank you, Drake. I don’t think I have anything medical in my den, I’m usually not here long enough to need such things. I’d be grateful to borrow some of your things until I can repay you.” She knew the path to his den and began to walk there, grunting with the effort but eventually getting a steady stride, enough to keep her going until she had to halt eventually. His joke, although weak, did bring a small smile to her face. “It’s gone delightfully, what do you mean? I always love a good bite to the neck in the morning, really makes waking up worthwhile.” Her wings shifted at her sides, pinned tightly to offset some of the pain out of instinct. The throbbing at her neck was all too prevalent under her skin. “What I wouldn’t give to have some dragon yelling at me and my friends every day. A shame they don’t come more often.”

WWR: Odium - Page 2 F941ce6146c151781174623bf86ddf78
Quote :
Male - Straight - 29 - Smoke Ridgeback
Significant Other ~ Yuae || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Cazram couldn’t help but scoff, shaking his head with a wide smile at her comment on him hunting for her. “I am more than happy to hunt for you! You’re my love, I would fly across the world if it meant you were happy and cared for. Hunting is no problem if it keeps you fed. But, are you calling my meals unvaried? Had I known I would have made a whole buffet for your choosing. I guess I’ll just have to start competing with the kill pile,” he teased softly. “I think it’s a good idea to learn though, just in case anything happens like the pile is low or you’re stuck somewhere. It’s not that hard, being as big as we are, so you’ll get it in no time. Trust me - it took me a long time to learn too, you’re not the only one.” Winking over at her, he lifted himself a bit higher into the sky, enjoying the breezes brushing against his scales and wings as he floated through the few clouds dotting their flight. It was even better to have his wonderful Yuae at his side. He beamed over at her to hear her excitement, glad her mood had shifted from earlier. His plans would have been harder to accomplish if she was still wary about their trip. “I’m glad you’re excited! It’ll be a good day today, I guarantee it. We are almost where we need to be, but from there after our meal we can go just about anywhere. I’ve set this entire day aside just for you!”

WWR: Odium - Page 2 650c3f335e0c6240e17d4f521f8956ea
Quote :
Male - Straight - 30s - Human
Significant Other ~ Gwendolyn (Fiancee) || Location ~ Home
Quote :
Days were long and tedious without Gwendolyn around, and Lysander was beginning to feel its impact as the weeks trudged along. Though he was used to her travels, being apart during their engagement was not something he was accustomed to, especially with all the questions he was being asked about preparations for the event. He had little to no idea what Gwen wanted and without her input, he was afraid of choosing the wrong decor, the wrong flowers, even the wrong accent color without her approval. It was all a daunting task that he avoided as long as he possibly could. After his training with his soldiers to distract himself, he came back to his study to a stack of letters, unsurprisingly from a variety of stations and some RSVPs from nobles invited to the wedding. He organized them one by one into their respective piles, until he came across one with a familiar red seal. Immediately his writing space was clear, and he opened the letter gently before pulling out the parchment and reading.
Though not the letter he was expecting, he was still thankful to hear from her, to have a response to know she was okay. Even with the distress he could feel from her words, she would be okay in his absence, though a visit would be rather nice to indulge. He’d like to ruffle those feathers she mentioned. But he just wanted his wife-to-be to be cared for. It worried him that her normal conversations were not this full of dread and wariness.

The brightest star in the sky,

I am so happy to hear you are settling and are making strides with your work. You always do know how to get straight to the point and keep everyone from dancing around you, myself included. I’m sure those pesky nobles won’t know what to do with you once you really get into action. My bride is nothing if not persistent in her pursuits! I would love nothing more than to visit and see what you have been up to, and maybe annoy some of your more reluctant affiliates, but I know it may be a while until then. Do let me know as soon as I am free to come see you and I will come knocking on your door with so many flowers that you won’t know where to put them all!
Things here in the South have been mediocre, but a stressful mediocre. I had no idea how much goes into a single wedding, let alone one for you, who has so many allies and connections that we may have to rent out the entire Southern castle to host everyone. And why are napkins such a high priority that I am bothered about them day and night? Does anyone even remember the color of napkins at such events? I’m flabbergasted by the preparations. But, I won’t make a single choice until you return, or until I can bring some simple options on my visit. I somehow believe the providers are not too keen on my judgments.
Other than that, however, things have been well. My soldiers are on top of their training and are good sparing partners for when I need a distraction. It keeps me fit, which I know makes me look much better on your arm. I would be a fool to be flabby, fat, and lazy during our wedding season. If only Beau were here to nip at my heels, then I’d be muscled tenfold!
I do miss you though, and your absence is even more noticeable with the reminders every day. I would come and marry you right this instant in a random noble’s backyard if you said the word. But all of this waiting will make it worth it. I never knew how much I could miss someone until I put a ring on their finger. It really does make everything more powerful, including my love for you.
How are you faring? Is Beau behaving himself? And has the King treated you well? Despite his rank, I must ask as your fiance. No man is going to step on your toes if I can help it. I’ll come ruffle his feathers, invite or no, to teach him a lesson! With the situation you describe, I do hope things are going to be okay, and that you are still treated with respect. Come home the instant you feel something is off. Do not put yourself in unnecessary danger.
I love you, and will eagerly await the next installment of your delightful script. Your writing is music to my soul and the light of my days.

My love to the moons and back,
Lysander

P.S. Send some Beau fur in with your next letter, I am missing his tufts that get caught in the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWR: Odium   WWR: Odium - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWR: Odium
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2