Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 9:09 pm

Quote :
Alyana

Unable to see over the tub edge during to her wings being stuck in the air the woman couldn't help but laugh, she probably looked like a roast chicken in a pot ready for cooking. However her chuckle vanished as she heard Legion's voice causing her to pull her wings in ans around herself. "Y-Yes I-I'm fine!!!" She stammered, her feet sticking out of the tub. Desperately she tried to pull herself up into a sitting position but her wings… God they made this hard! Why would they not go away??? Oh this was gonna make things difficult in the future. Once up, she peaked over the edge of the basin at Legion, making sure his back was to her. "Y… You didn't look, did you?" She asked, embarrassed, taking over once more.

Quote :
Fraeya

Lifting her head with David's familiar touch she fell into his chest for comfort, her cries not wavering. Holding on to David as tightly as her hands could grip she moaned the loss of her father and her brother. She had no family now… and the man she loved would have to be ripped from her two now… "Th-They're D-." She couldn't bring herself to say it through her agony. On such a day, why did so much have to go so wrong…

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 9:22 pm

Quote :

Legion

Legion knew his head was spinning, and was worried this image of his would make him spiral out of control entirely. He had held himself back from everything for so long and avoided these situations because he knew that something like this could happen. Sleeping in the same bed that night was going to be a nightmare. He kept his gaze aside, and when she asked him if he saw anything, he swallowed the knot forming in his throat and turned his head further away. “I am not comfortable answering that,” he responded. “Nothing…nothing intentional.” His tail curled so tightly into itself that he could feel the tip of it piercing into his flesh, the pain keeping him from falling into his own trap. “I…I should probably leave before I embarrass you further.” He rushed to the door and opened it, to see the clothing had been transported to the bed as requested. “The clothes have arrived, I will set them outside the door,” he told her, stepping out and closing the door behind him with a sigh, releasing the tension that was burning in his chest. Trying to shove down what he saw, he picked up the items and determined which one was her size before placing the appropriate combination in front of the door for her to fetch. Now the question was what to do with himself while she bathed. Perhaps giving himself a cold bath would shock him back to reality.

Quote :

David

David didn’t need to hear the rest to understand what had happened. His heart sunk deep to the bottom of his chest as he watched her cry, the shock rippling through her body in waves of sobs. He remembered when he did the same when his parents died, unable to even comprehend the world he lived in. He pulled her into an embrace, holding her tightly as he whisked them to her quarters, where they rested on her bed. She deserved none of this, he told himself again, and he wished he could have done anything to stop it, to keep her family alive. “I’m so sorry, Fraeya,” he murmured, stroking her hair and trying to comfort her the best he could. There was not much he could provide, but at least he could love her for these moments. Sooner than later, she would be apart from his side, and the bond they had grown would be strained. It was all too much to take.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 9:52 pm

Quote :
Alyana

Legion's voice was anxious, nervous even to respond. Red cheeks, Alya tucked herself down in her wings hiding her face from the flustered man before her… he indeed had saw something but it wasn't intentional. With that being said he quickly left the room as soon as he was able, only to speak again to inform her of her clothes which waited outside the room she was in. Getting control of her wings a bit more in the cramped basin, she slipped herself down under the water to cleanse her hair before scrubbing the rest of her body clean of any dirt and grime. Before long she was clean and draining the tub to better rinse her skin with cleaner water. Filling bucket after bucket she poured the water over herself, squealing with surprise from the sudden cold water the first pour. "That was soooo cold!" She spoke to herself, this time she checked the temp before dumping another bucket of water over herself. Having rinsed her body and hair well enough… her wings were another topic entirely… How was she going to do that on her own? How was she going to dry them? Stepping out of the tub, this time being more careful then the last, she held her wing bent over the tub to rinse sections of a single wing. It would be easier with help but… she couldn't possibly. Or could she? Spotting her towel, the healer dried her self and covered her body nicely with the fabric, "Legion?" She called, "C-Could you… help me?" She asked timidly, as she supported herself on the edge of the basin, one wing dripping on the floor the other over the bath.

Quote :
Fraeya

In the comfort of her room, in David's arms.. in the wedding dress she never got to properly use… or would ever. The woman continued to weep, if not calmed she would weep for hours, possibly days, mourning herself weak and on the edge of death. Loosening her grip she wrapped her arms around him more tightly, she didn't want to leave him… she didn't want to lose him. But how could she run her fathers kingdom, wage a war, and still be close and connected to the man she loved and wanted so deeply? No, they'd make it work… it'll be fine.. it had to be. For the moment she's forgotten about Alya, and would continue to neglect the healer's image as she mourned.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 10:07 pm

Quote :

Legion

Having busied himself organizing herbs and medicines in the meantime to avoid any other catastrophes, Legion was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard his mate calling for his help from behind the bathing room door. She needed his help? Was that a wise decision? Would he come across something he could not control? Setting down the jar he was occupied with, he ventured to the door and slowly opened it, eyes averted, until he could see in his peripheral that she wore a towel and was struggling with her wings. He gazed at her for a long moment to ensure she was okay and not struggling, before closing and locking the door behind him and coming up to her, picking up a towel from one of the cabinets. “What do you need help with?” He asked, glancing between her wings before his eyes met her bejeweled ones. Just being in her presence in such a way was driving him insane, his mind whirling and heart racing to be closer to her, to toss that towel aside and let bygones be bygones. But that was completely wrong, especially after her entire ordeal. She did not need him lusting after her like some teenage boy. “Is it your wings?”

Quote :

David

Continuing to stroke her hair, the night king began to pry the pins and ribbons gently from her hair, easing them from their locks and setting them aside as he laid kisses on her temple. He couldn’t do much to ease her suffering, but he could at least provide her with his presence until her sobbing had subsided and they could discuss next steps in a less shocking manner. He knew she would need time to overcome her grief, and the best way he could help was to provide her with the love he knew how to give. “I love you Fraeya,” he murmured. “I will do whatever it takes to make sure you are taken care of. I am so sorry you have to suffer through this.” Once he finally pulled down the last of her hair, he stroked it again for a while, providing whatever comfort he could while continuing to give small kisses between. He then placed a hand on her back, where the zipper was for her dress. “Let’s change into something else. It won’t help either of us to be stuck in these clothes I imagine. I can get whatever is most comfortable for you and we can rest here together.”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 10:34 am

Quote :
Alyana

Standing there bent slightly at her waist to the left, while trying to keep weight off her left ankle, Alya awkwardly held a bucket over her left wing and the basin, "My wings seem to not want to disappear as they should… so they need rinsed and I. Can't. Seems to be able to get them… rinsed properly." She managed to explain. Standing there in her odd pose she managed to keep favoring her injury, "This is rather difficult…" she murmured as she began to become tired, how in the world did natural bird folk do this every day????  Being completely focused on the task at hand she hadn't thought about how this situation would effected her betrothed… soaked golden locks fell back over her shoulders as well as a portion fell down in front of her chest, being wet and without its curl and waves, her hair nearly touched her knees, as she stood now, however, it was brushing the floor.

Quote :
Fraeya

After some time, David's gentle voice and comforting touch managed to sooth her cries and ease them into soft whimpers. Laying in his lap, she watch pin after pin, ribbon, flower, all be gently pulled from her white locks and placed on the tear stained bed. Yes, once again she'd be deprived of a wedding she dreamed of and pulled from the man she loved. She was so naive to think that she could live happily for once, that they could live happily. Tears fell from her eyes in a silent stream, David's suggestion only making it worse. However, the woman didn't fight it she let him help loosen her corset, freeing her from the extravagant dress she'd helped design jist weeks prior. "I love you too, David." She answered between sniffles. His kisses helping soothe the pain she was drowning in, "Okay." She murmured as she slid the sleeves of her gown off her shoulders causing the gown to fall to her waist to later fall to the floor. Leaving her in no more than her gowns silky slip. At the moment she didn't care what she wore, David had seen her in everything, as well as, nothing at all. Pulling away from him she allowed him to slip away and change into something more comfortable for him. In the mean time, Fraeya rolled away to her side of the bed. The woman laid there staring blankly at the windows and walls as she waited for David to return to herside.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 5:26 pm

Quote :

Legion

Legion blinked slowly as he listened to her explanation, his eyes once again glancing to the wing extended over the basin. It did seem like a rather precarious predicament. Thinking through a solution, he looked around before he pulled up the stool from before and set it behind her, sitting her down before taking the bucket and carefully rinsing the feathers of the soap. His hand brushed across them as he rinsed, curious by their texture compared to normal wild birds. They were softer, but the structure beneath them was far stronger, likely able to carry her for long travels if she kept up with flying often. Getting the last of the soap out and making sure none was left that he missed, he took the towel off his shoulder that he had grabbed and began to run it over her wing to begin to dry it. “We will have to find a way to make this easier for you,” he mused. “I do not mind helping you each time, but…I worry that any mistake may lead to embarrassment for you that I do not wish you to experience. Perhaps we will have a garment made, like a robe with the capability to let wings through. That way you can stay fully covered and dry while I help you with your wings.”

Quote :

David

David hated to remove the beautiful dress and ribbons, the extravagance she had prepared for a day she had waited for for a long time. He wished he could have done something to prevent all of this, to keep the day going and marry her as they longed to. But the world had never cast favor on him. He should have known that today would have its drawbacks, its hitches. After she had changed into her shift and her dress and pins were put to the side, he whisked himself to his room and changed rather quickly into a black silk button down shirt and pajama slacks, going right back to beside the bed on the side he usually slept on when he was sleeping in her quarters. He slipped into bed behind her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her back against his chest and nuzzling the back of her head. “We will get through this,” he murmured into her hair. “I will always be here for you.”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 7:27 pm

Quote :
Alyana

Having a stool now behind her and helping sitting back on it, the young Aasimar silently watched as her mate carefully rinsed the soap from her feathers. As she watched the water bead up and roll off her feathers, Alya giggled and nodded in response to Legion's comment. "Yes, we will," her cheeks pinkened, "I'd prefer to steer clear of embarrassing situations." She agreed, as she gathered her golden hair up to gently remove additional water before towel drying. "Something like that would be a great help." Alya liked the idea, it would definitely come in handy if her wings continued to refuse to be hidden… it was almost like they had a mind of their own. "I didn't know I was an Aasimar until I was sixteen… " she began sharing a little about her past, " My mother was to be executed for crimes against God and the king of MellowFork. Those so called crimes were based on her love for my father. She was a half blood, you couldn't tell it by looking at her though she had very human skin and features, her horns were but little nubs that were only visible when she pulled her hair back." She smiled softly to herself as she recalled her mother. "The day she was killed I lost control and exposed myself to all of MellowFork. I was captured, branded by poison, and caged like a canary." Picking a piece of lavender from between two feathers she signed, pushing away the painful memories, "It's been quite sometime now, but I never got to fully understand or experience what being an Aasimar consists of physically, aside from the fear I was plunged into." She told him before smiling at him warmly, "We will figure it all out together though, won't we." Her eyes rested on Legion as he carefully dried her feathers. That is until she realized how confusing she could have sounded, "I know what I am, what I'm to do, but living as I am is what is new to me." She better explained before rotating in the seat to give her mate access to her other wing. "I'm sorry I haven't spoken more about my past, it's a bit hard to swallow at times so I tend to try and keep it at arms length. "

Quote :
Fraeya

Tears still silently soaked her pillow even after David returned, his warmth though was a much needed comfort. Snuggling back into him she shut her eyes to rest, to forget the pain she felt in her heart. Laying there her body trembled with each muffled whimper.

(Time skip to later in the day?)

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 7:44 pm

Quote :

Legion

Listening to his mate’s retelling of her past was an interesting tale, and he took each word in earnest as he continued drying her wing. To be thrust into such a position at such a young age… He could not understand to quite the extent, but he knew how horrid people could be to those not of the common races. At least they still had that to tie them together, albeit upsetting. She ended with a hopeful note, smiling over at him, and he returned the soft smile as he finished drying her wing to the best of his abilities with the towel he had in hand. “I understand,” he responded, stepping back to allow her to switch her wings before changing sides and beginning to rinse the other wing. “I was not used to my shift either when it first appeared. I was scared, and helpless, and angry. I know it can cause severe harm to others. But we will work together to ensure you are comfortable in your Aasimar body whenever it appears. I do not want you frightened or shameful of your shift, as I am.” He focused on her feathers for a moment, and when she spoke up again, he shook his head. “You do not have to share anything you are uncomfortable with, as I have told you before. Your past is yours to share when you feel it is the right time. I am glad, however, that you chose to share it with me.” He continued to pour water down the feathers and coax out the soap and lavender, observing their golden shine in the small bit of sunlight that could reach from the slim windows lining the top of the room. It took him a moment in thought before he spoke again. “Would your parents have liked me? Even if your mother was a tiefling hybrid…would they have approved of me being at your side?”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 8:13 pm

Quote :
Alyana

Listening to the water drip into the basin, Alya was pleased with what Legion had to say, it really warmed her heart, made her comfortable and confident in her new skin. "Thank you, ill try my best not to be." She answered before a shiver ran down her spine causing her wings to fluff in response. "Oops, sorry." Apologizing with a giggle, before continuing, "I know but I want you to know these things, I've kept to much from you, I want you to know my story." Looking up at the windows she closed her eyes as she bathed in the subtle sun rays that kissed her skin. While she relaxed with the suns warmth, Legion asked a curious question causing her to open her gem eyes. "My mother would have adored you. She probably would have tried to make you her pupil," she chuckled softly, "She could always tell a good mind when she saw one." Looking down at her palms she thought about her father, what he would have thought of Legion… "My father would have put you to the test, but I think he would have given us his well wishes." Smiling at back down at her hands as she fiddled with a piece of lavender she recalled her father. "He was very protective of me, like most fathers would be."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 8:27 pm

Quote :

Legion

The crimson tiefling was surprised when her feathers suddenly puffed up, them brushing up against his fingers. He stared at them for a moment, his fingertips embedded under the fluff, and stroked the wing for a moment before he went back to his rinsing. An interesting response from nothing. He glanced back to her when he finished, walking over to the cabinet and grabbing another towel before beginning the drying process again for the damp wing. “Yes, you did keep something major from me, something that I trusted from you. But that does not mean I demand all your secrets and past must be revealed to me. I have not told you all about myself either. It will take time, and I understand that. I would rather us not be put into a bad position because of distrust. As long as this form of yours was the last secret you are keeping from me, I will be okay. Tomorrow I will be shocked, and likely a little stilted, but you were forced to hide. I cannot fault you for having to feel you needed to do so. I am only upset because you did not entrust me before your shift." He brushed a hand down her wing again before finishing his drying, settling himself on the edge of the basin and bracing his hands on either side of himself. Alyana went on to answer his question, and he was pleased to hear that her parents would have liked him. He did not care for others perceptions of him, at least not most of the time, but it was a comfort in some way to know that he would not have had to jump through the hurdles that David did with each of his past lovers. He could have claimed Alyana earlier on and had her parent’s blessing behind it. At least right now, he was able to be her mate, her betrothed, and that was all he needed. “I would have been pleased to be your mother’s pupil. I am sure I would have learned much from her. And I would not expect any less from your father either. I would be the same.” He reached over and stroked a hand down the top of her wing, figuring that if his tail could be used as an object of affection, her wings could do the same. He needed to get used to them regardless, and getting used to their feel and presence was a start. Legion sensed she had more to say as she fiddled with the lavender in her hand, and stayed quiet, dropping his hand to wait for her next thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 9:11 pm

Quote :
Alyana

Playing with the once dried piece of herb, the woman realized silence had filled the room. Causing her eyes to lift from the plant and travel to Legion, "Forgive me I was lost in memories." She shared, "My father seemed cold to most but he was quite the opposite at home with mother, kear, and I. He was a beast of a man when angered, gosh I'll never forget when my brother left me stuck in a tree… I was in that tree till nightfall when father finally found me. Kear got quite the lecture and was punished for leaving his little sister. I was about six years old back then." Pausing for a moment she smiled at the memories that kept flooding back to her, "You don't have to worry about that Legion, I know you don't command it. I want you to know, most of it may be hard to share at times but I want you to know." Understanding his displeasure with her secret, her rather large secret she lowered her eyes ashamed of her actions but she was glad he understood. "I don't think I have any more secrets of such stature… nothing that can't be found in a book somewhere," for a moment she fell silent before looking back at her betrothed. "Is there anything you'd like to know about Aasimar's? Or even just about me in general ?" She asked curiously, again a shiver ran down her spine causing her feathers to fluff, she needed to get dressed soon, it seemed the Autumn weather was seeping through the stone walls, chilling her damp skin.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 9:26 pm

Quote :

Legion

Legion was not bothered by the silence, and when she spoke again to continue about her father, he could understand his temper. He could see himself in that image, getting too upset when something was not right. Perhaps that was something he needed to work on before he and Alyana started a family - if they even could. He was amused by her story though, finding it hard to imagine littler her climbing a tree at all. "You must have been adventurous as a young child," he mused, before he nodded in agreement about the book knowledge. "I cannot say whether we have books on your kind here. We have many on tieflings, centaurs, beastfolk, and various other species we see most commonly being safe guarded here. But your kind is so rare that I am not knowledgeable on many if any books about you. Perhaps we will both be learning together to understand your being, this shift of yours." She went on to ask if he wanted to know anything, and he chuckled to see her shiver, trying to stay warm amidst damp wings and no clothes. "I will ask when you are dressed," he murmured. "David brought you some clothes. I am not sure if your wings will fit, however. I may need to create openings in the back to fit them properly." Walking to the door, he grabbed the set of clothes and locked it once more before bringing them over to her and setting them on the counter. He picked up the shirt and studied it for a moment, before he grabbed a blade stuffed away safely in a drawer and cut two large cuts in the back, approximately where her wings were placed. He then brought it back to her, along with the pants, socks, and boots. "I will turn into the stock room to give you privacy to change. In the meantime, I do have one question to ask." He walked to the stock closet and opened the door, stepping inside and keeping his back turned as he placed his hands on his waist. He did not want to encourage any foul thoughts, and the further away he was from her, the safer he was. "Are your wings sensitive? Must they be protected in the same manor as a tiefling's tail, only for trusted ones to be touched?"
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 10:14 pm

Quote :
Alyana

With a giggle escaping her she nodded her head, "Yes, I got myself into many predicaments as a child.. I was always drawn to high places or feeling a pull further from home. I cant tell you how many times my father had to come find me because I slipped away from my brother or mother." Shifting to the topic of books and Aasimar, Alya clasped her fingers together, "Mellowfork has one and I know from my studies that the elven people know of my kind. Most kingdoms have Aasimar in books of legends rather then history or beast folk books. We are so rare, knowledge about us is scares and far between but what we can find here I can share what little I know myself. " She assured him, before nodding her head as he went to get her clothes. She silently watched as he cut holes where they were needed, with the fabric carefully cut, legion did have a question for her before walking to the stock closet to give her privacy. Once his back was turned she quickly began dressing, dropping the towel without a second thought. "I'm not sure if they are as sensitive as your tail, but I can feel every little touch." She told him as she began carefully putting the ninja outfit on. Tying what needed tied and tucking what needed tucked, before long she was dressed in a lot of black and wearing pants for the first time. The tight material showed of her well toned calves and curves more than most clothes she was use too. Taking the time to dry her hair better, "You can turn back around now and leave the closet." Letting him know the coast was clear she focused on her hair care. It didn't take her too long before she had her golden metallic hair dry and gently pulled back out of the way. "I have never enjoyed my wings being touch before, but it was nice feeling your hands against them." She let him know a touch more, causing her cheeks to heat up a bit . It was now time to focus on her injury, however, so the healer found her seat again and propped her foot up on her other leg… or well try to focus on her injuries…

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 10:35 pm

Quote :

Legion

Would she eventually become that wild child again, rushing off for adventure? He couldn't imagine in her current state that adventure was anywhere on her mind, but perhaps she still had that side of her tucked away, waiting for her to be comfortable enough in her surroundings to be free to roam. Perhaps he could take her on a trip soon, as a sort of honeymoon after they wed. They could get away from the chaos and commotion, just enjoy each other's company and see a bit more of the continent. "If the elves know, then perhaps Fraeya has some information she would be willing to share. When the wedding is resumed and the two are wed, it will be an official alliance and I am sure David can request for us to borrow those books under that allegiance." As she changed, he simply observed the different substances kept away in the closet sort of store room. Most of it was jars of dried herbs, different soaps, bandages, salves, tonics, and various tools to assist in bathing and cleansing of wounds and injuries or internal issues. The larger store room under the castle had much more to it, though it would need to be categorized and added to with Alyana now being an official healer. She would need much more to properly help any case that came along, in order for the information to pass to the kingdom. His mind wandered until she responded to his question, hearing the shifting of fabric behind him. So her wings were in fact sensitive, interesting to note. His mate eventually called for him to turn, and he turned his head first to see and was immediately taken back by what he saw, whipping his head back around and staring at the wall ahead of him. Those damn leathers…he hardly saw them on her yet he knew just where they hit, how they fit on her. He had completely forgotten about his affinity for such attire, but now it was all rushing back, his body feeling hot with a loud heartbeat. How was he going to be able to keep himself collected with her in that outfit the rest of the day? He could throw a thousand curses at David in that moment. The king knew exactly what he was getting himself into. Taking a deep breath, he turned fully around, trying to avoid any peering details as he cleared his throat. His eyes glowing and tail curled were the only signs of his reeling mind. It didn't help with her little comment about how much she liked him caressing her wings. Why couldn't they be married already? Legion could have growled if not for being alone with her. He watched her sit and begin to study her ankle injury, trying to decide what he was going to do with himself. If he just stood there and tried to ignore it, he would end up in a pit so deep she may never want to be with him again. He jumbled the thoughts in his mind for a while before he walked up to her, lifted her chin, and pressed his lips to hers in a deep kiss. It was the only way to keep himself sane.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 11:14 pm

Quote :
Alyana

"Actually, that would work out wonderfully… I've had a feeling for a while now that Fraeya had some sort of inkling of what I truly was since I met her. She never inquired or asked through, which at the time I was thankful for." Sharing with him what she has picked up on, she was happy their new queen would be helpful in their hunt for knowledge. A bit of time passed and she called for her mate to turn, yet, when he did turn he had only just laid eyes on her and quickly looked away. This surprised her, "I-Is something the matter?" She asked not realizing just what was running through the tieflings head at the time. However, once he did finally turn to face her properly, she could see his eyes glowing… her hues slid to his tail and it was curling… wasn't that one of the first things she read in 'that' book a couple of months back?… heat rushed to her cheeks, surly not, Legion had more control then that, maybe it was something else. Returning her attention to her ankle, she began thinking about the best way to wrap it and be able to keep the ice against it as well without falling out as she walked. Though, as she planned, Legion had suddenly made his way across the room startling her as he lifted her chin and delivered a rather passionate kiss. From the sudden surprise, Alya had caused the stool to tip back on two legs, sending the two love birds to the floor with a thud. Cheeks redder than red, a slight ache in her wings and shoulders, Alya’s gem-like hues stared up at him, curious to what he was gonna do next, her mind began to reel, heart pounding, had it been the clothes that got them here on the floor? She wasn't sure but those dirty books held quite a bit of knowledge but never had she read anything involving such ninja attire as a fire setter.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 11:33 pm

Quote :

Legion

This was not where he wanted to end up being. After their collapse onto the floor, Legion was stunned still, bracing himself on his hands above her as he caught his breath. But having her here under him, the steam from the bath still circling in the humid air…he was practically screaming inside to throw caution to the wind. Yet he knew that this was not the way he wanted things to happen. Not after all he planned… He stayed above her for a minute, unsure of how to properly exit this situation without it becoming worse. His chest was beginning to cave in on itself, his mate below him in her leathers and those eyes…those eyes would be the death of him. Not to mention the rose tint on her cheeks. If only they were in his quarters- it would make things so, so much easier. But they were unfortunately far from it. He had to get a grip on himself, knowing just what he wanted to do with her in that moment. The tiefling could feel his body fill with tension, wishing to release it all. He couldn't though, not now. Alyana was not prepared, and like he decided before, this was not the place. It seemed he would need to set their wedding date very, very soon. "I am sorry," he mumbled, swallowing the heat on his cheeks as he leaned down to kiss her again, his tail end pinching him to keep him from getting too interested, too lost in himself. "We have not had enough alone time, it seems," he spoke again, this time in a low growl, an affectionate tone. "These last few weeks have made me long for you far more than I should be. I am sorry." Sucking in a breath, he backed himself off of her and stood to his feet, extending down a hand to pull her back up swiftly. This was one moment that he wished he were a simple human and not a bound tiefling, who bonded with their mates so fiercely that at times it was impossible to break them apart. He had not had the quality time with his own, and it was taking a very major toll on him.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 8:26 am

Quote :
Alyana

Laying there beneath him, wings sprawled from the sudden fall, Alya couldn't find any words to say all she could do for the moment was stare up at him. Cheeks hot, lips slightly parted, she waited for his next move all while trying to find a voice in the matter. They wanted to wait until after their marriage to take any further steps… but the look in Legion's eyes were saying he wanted more than just passionate kisses. Should she let him have what he wanted? No, of course not he'd feel horrible for his actions rather than elated. About to stop him, a hand attempting to raise to his chest as a gentle block, her betrothed had actually found the will power to resist, first spoken with an apology. It was mumbled but not inaudible, he then leaned down for another kiss, this time however it was gentler, less lust driven. Lips parting, he began to speak again, his voice rumbled with an affectionate growl, "It has been few and far between lately." She agreed as she spoke softly a hand now caressing his cheek gently before returning to her chest where she lay beneath him, "It's alright, you stopped and that's all that matters." She reassured him before taking his extended hand, to be brought back up on her feet. "Let me get my ankle wrapped, then we should go somewhere we can enjoy some quality time together before the meeting" she suggested, hoping that may help him, then again it just may make things worse…

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 9:49 am

Quote :

Legion

He hated this pressure on himself, the pressure it put on Alyana to push against his advances. He knew he was almost out of control, and would do things he regretted later. But his mate was wise to remind him of the vow, to keep the intimate distance until they were committed to one another. He was thankful she was able to keep that against him and not simply give in to whatever desires he had. Standing there before her, trying to shove out the rest of the heat he felt under his skin, he nodded with agreement at her sentiment. “Of course. I would have suggested a ride with Stallion and Clover, but I fear your ankle may not withstand it. Perhaps we could sit in the gardens, enjoy the fresh air since they are right outside. You will not have to walk far.” He glanced around the room before his silver eyes met her gem ones. “I will grab the bandages from the storage. I saw some in there that may work.” Walking to the closet, he rummaged through the organized drawer of bandages and found a gauze wrap that would work well. He made his way back and picked up the stool, setting her down on it with a chuckle. “I am going to do my best not to knock you off again,” he mused, trying to make light of the situation. He then crouched down beneath her, taking her ankle and, using the techniques he had watched her perform time and again, wrapped the ankle securely yet not too tightly. It would last until they could get something more secure for that evening. “There. That should hold well.” He stood up straight and gave her a small smile, his heart still racing and trying to get him back into the mindset of claiming her, those clothes piercing through the barriers he had placed. But he fought against the urges harder now, determined to keep them at bay from now until it was time. “Do you need to lean on me to walk?”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 10:57 am

Quote :
Alyana

"I agree, unfortunately a ride would not be the best plan at the moment." She confirmed before listening to his next suggestion. Sitting in the garden would be wonderful, it wasn't that far of a walk at all and no one was there to disturb them. "Sitting in the gardens would perfect." She smiled before being hoisted onto the stool once more. This caused a giggle to leave her, she felt so helpless with just a sprain but it was nice to be doted on. With the bandages already collected Legion began mending her ankle as he made a tease to his previous actions and their situation causing a giggle to leave her as well. "Yes, let's not end up on the floor again…" she mused while watching her mate reinforce her ankle. As she watched him perform an excellent job, her hues softened on him while he worked. She hoped, prayed even, that she could make him happy being what she was. With the war against beast folk slavery raging on in the distance she worried their time together would be strained due to their individual duties. Feeling her expression change from affection to worry, she quickly pushed her fretting feelings away. "Y-Yes, you did a wonderful job." She wasted no time praising his work. Standing up she was careful either how much weight she trusted on her wrapped ankle. "I think I can walk on my own but it may be wiser to accept the assistance. Even if it is a very short walk outside." She didn't want to overwhelm him, whether that be physically or mentally.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 11:09 am

Quote :

Legion

Legion nodded as she mentioned it would be easier to walk with assistance. He wasted no time in taking her hand, wrapping around his arm so she would have support. He always liked to have her on his arm regardless. “Then let us take our leave,” he mused, leading her out of the room into the medical wing then out through the glass door to the beautiful gardens outside. The fresh air and smells of the flowers eased his aching heart, and he was free to relax and enjoy a short time alone with his future bride.

{{Skip - A Couple Hours Later}}

Having spent the morning and early afternoon with his mate, Legion had fully calmed back to his normal state of mind and was content enough to join the meeting with the Folgarian royal court. He and Alyana were placed at their usual chairs in the meeting room, and he stood with his hands behind his back, gazing at Kochab and Keraa who had just arrived and taken their places behind their own chairs. “Kochab, Keraa, it is good to see you,” he murmured, and the two bowed their heads towards the tiefling. “I heard we have some interesting things to share,” Keraa responded. “Things are going to be much different after this meeting, I feel.” The tiefling nodded in agreement. “We will all need to take things seriously, and keep every word between our court. Some subjects we are touching on are valuable and sacred, and must not be tampered with.” “I think that’s every conversation we have,” Kochab mused, trying to lighten the dim tone of the reasoning behind their gathering. “Always so secretive, Legion. Every time we get to learn something new, I think we are all reeling from it afterwards.” “It may be a surprise to you, Kochab, but hardly anything we are discussing today relates to me. David will explain once he arrives.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next