Pumpkin Cup
deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 6:55 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea and Jace
    ───────────────────────────────────
    - Ice - Dragon - 22.5 - Female - Crush: Dark - Mate: X - Young: 2 -

║ Tags: Dark Shadow║

Quote :

As Dark’s voice filled the air between them, telling the boy to calm down and to be mindful in the future, Jace couldn’t help but nervously chuckle, “Haha, right… I know that, ha…” Clearly now he was overwhelmed with embarrassment. Rajani never acted so weak, how had he turned out so fearful and cowardly? Crossing his arms it was about that moment when he’d noticed the dirt and dust falling from the ceiling behind the two. Clearly, someone was in the decrepit house above them… He could hope and pray for it to be an animal however… there weren’t many animals that walked on two legs, aside from humans and birds… And if that was a bird, it had to be one big chicken. Slowly, Jace had rose to his feet ready to grab the eggs at a moment's notice.

Meanwhile, Rajani nodded to Dark knowing fully well she is of a lighter weight let alone trained to be silent in the shadows. Carefully, Rajani made her way out of her golden hoard, each step well thought and planned to make the least amount of noise possible and in a timely manner. Before long, the woman had disappeared around the corner, blending into the darkness she quickly took her dagger from her thigh strap. If someone was going to drop down through the trap door she wouldn’t let them mutter so much as a gasp before slicing their throats. Rajani wasn’t about to let their children become someone's trophies. Waiting, patiently, silently in the darkness she watched as the trap door above was pulled back, light filtering in, illuminating the ladder before an individual dropped down the shaft. Instantly, Rajani had lunged, the sound of her boots tapping against the hard ground and the sound of metal against metal could be heard echoing through the hall. Oh, so they were prepared. Unable to see the figures face in the dark, the raven haired lass gritted her teeth as she tried to over take his own dagger while quickly drawing her second. Yet again, this man quickly fended off her deadly attempt on his life. “S-Stop Rajani it’s me! God lord woman how many times are you going to try and kill me in one day!” He growled through his own gritted teeth. “Orpheus!?” Raj snapped, “What the hell are you doing back here?!” at the sound of her voice she pushed him back clearly pissed off. “You have any idea how close I was to severing your head from your shoulders?!” She told him before getting a chuckle out of the man, “Yeah in fact I do.. If I was a second later with my blade you would have succeeded.” he was clearly amused letting out yet another chuckle. “I don’t understand why you find that so amusing… “ Rajani muttered as she rolled her eyes. “What the hell are you doing here… You were supposed to be making sure no one was the wiser.” about to put her blades back in their rightful places. Orpheus sighed, “Yeah well something more important arose… I’ve noticed more familiar faces lurking around the area then Abaddon originally informed me about. I really don’t think you should stick around here much longer… I have a gut feeling this place will be your-.”  Cutting him off Rajani just waved a hand before starting back to the cavern where she had left Dark and Jace. “If you think I’m going to run you’re dead wrong… I’m ready for this escapade to be over with…. One way or another.”      
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 9:52 am

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5
═════════════════
Alpha Male | Crush: Rajani | Mate: X | Young: 2|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani; Orpheus; Jace
Quote :
Silver eyes carefully examining the situation from where he stood, Dark watched Rajani glide around the corner. He narrowed his eyes, keen on intervening at a moment's notice. The trap door creaked and groaned as it was pulled, bringing in streaks of light from the upper floor. Dust particles danced as they floated down to the ground of gold coins, and Dark Shadow dipped his head low. He leaned himself forward, slightly, eyes honed on Rajani as she sprung on the individual, catching him off guard and wrestling him down with her blade in hand. A clang rattled in the air and Dark was swift to come forward as the attack was initiated, but he stopped once the air had cleared and the intruder had made himself known to Rajani. He appeared to know her name. Rolling his shoulders back, Dark took a step back from the scene, nearly having incapacitated the man as well. He gave a mistrustful glare, but eased back with a stern, protective expression. His eyes clipped to Rajani's face when she exclaimed the name "Orpheus" and he came forward, listening to their conversation. They appeared to know one another relatively well, and he had known about the people hunting her. Admittedly, he was curious to know how they knew one another. Rajani cut Orpheus off mid-conversation, waltzing further into the cave, gold coins shuffling beneath her boots. She came close to Dark, and he flicked his eye to her with care before passing the intruder a glance. "Forgive me for interrupting," he muttered once they were done. His eyes locked onto the man before them. "But if you know of this ploy, then did you make sure you weren't followed?" He frowned as he glanced at the open trap door before examining this Orpheus once more. "I also can't help but wonder how you're affiliated with this organization. Would I be so bold in asking?"

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 4ff4e877e953018618ad464b01e542b3
═════════════════
Sanctuary Guide | Crush: (Jilaiya)♡ | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Mithy
Quote :
Drake caught the curious grin on the dragoness's face as she reacted, green eyes flashing enthusiastically like clovers after a brusque rain. "I am the emerald sea dragon Mithyria of Eastern Cove. Wonderful to finally meet you, Drake," she introduced with a slight bow. Drake's grin grew larger at the title, he cocked his head slightly but gave a sputtered laugh to her title. Ruby-born Drake? Shoulders rocking as he laughed, Drake bobbed his head up in the air with a big smirk on his face. "I like you, you got quite the UMPH don't you?" Drake winked, his laugh dying down to a contagious chuckle. "Wow, I'm loving the title - it makes my normal drab name sound somewhat impressive. I'm certainly coining that name for myself! It is an honor, Mithyria of Eastern Cove," he mused, bowing his head with wings slightly unfurled. He glanced up at Mithyria, flicking a wink in her direction before raising his head. He slipped forward to her side, sociably glancing at her with curiosity dancing in his orange eyes. "You seem to be one step ahead of this introduction business. Already knew me - I hope only good things," he said with a puff, lifting his maw. "How are you liking the Sanctuary thus far, Mithyria of Eastern Cove? Have you been here for long?"

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 299db62f2fe36fa9125fc9f283274a91
═════════════════
Regular | Crush: X | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Walking along the forest trail, she hiked her way down into town with Cazram, the tension from her shoulders gradually beginning to subside as she glanced from passing stranger to stranger. The smile on her face softened slightly as she listened to the clamoring of horse hooves, prattling townsfolk, and the tapping of their feet as they went from fine dirt to cobblestone. She looked at him to catch his reaction, her scarlet hair catching in the breeze. "Ah much better," she muttered and breathed in. "The smell of good cooking and perfumes. Nice." Smirking, she wandered further into town, their reflection rippling along the store windows on their either side. Her eyes wandered into the shops and she asked him, "what do you like to shop for? We can take a look around and see if they have anything for you as a souvenir," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 5:39 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 Text
Quote :
Female - Undefined - Tropic Waters Eastern Cove - 25
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ Drake || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Quite the umph? More like not quite the reaction that she was expecting. But he seemed to love her responses, sharing his own enthusiasm for his new title she bestowed upon him. At least he was welcoming in that regard. “Only good things so far.” A smirk still stayed upon her face as she watched him bow, asking her about her visit. “Oh, it had a bit of a rocky start, but having you here to talk with me makes it easier to bear.” She chuckled softly. “I visit from time to time, so I’ll be staying a few days most likely. Find myself a den and settle in. I mainly came to visit our great alpha Dark, but he’s been...distracted since my arrival. So I must find other activities to amuse myself with.” She raised a brow down at him. “I don’t suppose you have any suggestions?”[/color] She truly didn’t know much about the Sanctuary or anything nearby. Her usual route was going to a water source nearby and popping her head in to speak to Dark, but if he wasn’t around she wasn’t going to sunbathe and was in sub-par waters. She had oceans to do that in at home.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 9gp9gxU
Quote :
Male - Straight - 23 - Smoke Ridgeback
Crush ~ Rajani? || Tags ~ Ember || Location ~ Human Village
Quote :
Cazram had to adjust to the sudden change of scenery, from the quiet and rugged woods to the loud and dusty town they now found themselves in. He was not very used to human civilizations, and worried how they would fit in well enough. Ember seemed to understand her way around though, so he’d have to follow close behind her to survive. “I...I don’t usually shop for anything,” he admitted quietly. “So I don’t know what works best. I usually only collect from nature.”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 8:29 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea and Jace

Quote :

With their conversation abruptly ended, the man sighed before glancing up at the trap door. It seemed he had failed to pull it shut on his way down, how careless of him. About to climb back up to fix his little mistake, Orpheus was a little surprised to hear a voice coming from the shadows of the cavern. At first the voice was at a mutter, a foot on the ladder already, the brown haired lad leaned back to look at whoever was speaking. A bit of surprise flickered in his eyes, he never would have guessed Raj would bring anyone here... After all, it was her little secret hid away from what he’d gathered previously. “An assassin would never allow himself to be that careless,” he spoke cooly. At that the man started up the ladder, gathering from the man’s presence and the pull he felt within, Orpheus had a pretty good idea this man was the alpha of the Sanctuary… And given that he was here, he must also be of great importance to Rajani, most likely the brood's father but that was just an assumption. “Well…” he began, “My affiliation with this organization is well… technically…” Once at the top he grabbed the trap door before pulling it shut and dropping back down into the darkness. “I’m one of many of their tools but they don’t realize I’m part of the revolt.” He finished as he dusted some dirt from his black leather attire. “I take it the little songbird didn’t fill you in on everything?” He questioned raising a brow at Raj. Rolling her eyes she looked to Dark Shadow before letting out a sigh, “We’re both from the same Assassin’s guild, the Shadow Rend… However, when I killed Osmodious that’s when things got a little more… complicated.” she said before catching her guild member motioning for her to continue. “We really do not have time for this…” She grumbled before continuing on. “Basically that is the reason for the revolt and the reason for the hunt.” She summed it up before getting a disappointed look from Orpheus. “Oh come on, that tells him nothing! You’ve left out all the gritty details!” the man complained like a child throwing his hands in the air disheartened over a bland bedtime story. Now, with his eyes on Dark Shadow, Orpheus continued to speak about the occurrence with enthusiasm and plenty of exaggerated hand movements, “It was legendary! No one else would have ever dared to hold a blade to him but Rajani, Rajani did it she-” with her cold, icy, eyes glaring at him Orpheus cut himself off before chuckling a bit nervously at her words, “Do you want to see the stars Orpheus?” She asked him, clearly it was a rhetorical question. Rajani was ready to drop him, the only downside to knocking the man out was the requirement to carry him, or maybe dragging him around would be more enjoyable. Watching the man recoil his elation about the topic, a hand at the back of his neck, the raven-haired woman was able to crack a pleased smile, she was able to stop his storytelling for the time being. “Now if you don’t mind, I’d rather get all of us out of here before anyone else begins snooping.” She grumbled, “We shouldn’t leave from which we came, so we’ll use the back door.” She stated as she turned her back to the two men and started across her hoard towards Jace and the eggs. However, the back wall clearly didn’t have a doorway, it simply looked like the back of a cave.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 1:05 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Quote :
Dark carefully listened to Orpheus, who assured that he wasn't followed, but his response also provided more insight on his background. So he was an assassin? Dark mulled over the possibility that he was in the same guild as Rajani. He was curious about his perspective of her life and the Shadow Rend. His eyes wandered up the ladder as Orpheus worked his way up the steps to seal the trap door, explaining that he was double agent within their organization before dropping back down and brushing some dirt off his shoulders. “I take it the little songbird didn’t fill you in on everything?” Orpheus inquired, sending Rajani an arched brow. Dark glanced aside to the woman, seeing her eyes roll before illuminating more about Orpheus and the plot against her life. She brusquely glazed over the fact she killed someone, and that was what caused this, which Dark had heard before...but it was still curious. Even more so, given how Orpheus was so worked up about the event, grinning, boasting, and irritating Rajani. Orpehus tried to retell the event in greater detail, hands flaunting, and making her sound like a war hero, but he was quickly put in his place after the woman served him a biting comment. She clearly didn't want to bring the event to light. Dark Shadow bit back his smile and glanced at Rajani with a glimmer of amusement and approval. Wishing to know more, which was obvious from the flicker of interest in his eye, he kept quiet and turned toward the back entrance. At her comment about leaving soon, Dark carried himself alongside her for a moment, then he turned his chin and asked, "given that you killed their leader and usurped his authority...wouldn't that technically give you influence over them?" He furrowed his brow slightly. "You mention never being able to leave your assassin work, but after this, I would think you did..."

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Mithy
Quote :
The dragon pulled his head to the side, smirking at her response about only hear good things so far. She was fun; he could tell. Drake was flattered that he had made her rocky start at the sanctuary better, but given how he was a Sanctuary guide, he couldn't help but give her a look. "Do you know who overlooks you at the Sanctuary? Technically you should have a guide helping you out - and if they're not doing their job, oho. I'll have a few words." Drake frowned and shook his head, but his serious-like expression dissolved quickly and he was back to flashing his pearly white grin. "I'm a Sanctuary guide so that's why," he slurred under his breath and coughed in a teasing manner. He listened along to Mithy as she talked about coming to visit for their Alpha. That was...a little amusing if she was interested in Dark, but hey, power to her for trying. Maybe she would sweep him off his feet one day, weirder things have happened. As far as suggestions of fun things to do, Drake lit up and popped his head up, acting as enthused as ever. "Girl, I AM the party! You know who knows every little activity and thing to do here - that's right, this guy, and mostly because I am always on the go to do something fun - but long story short, you've come to the right place!" He sent her a sly grin, waving his tail with his head up high. "Weather seems pretty nice, I usually do white water splunking. In case you haven't heard of it I'll give you the deets." The dragon slid to her side and explained with one wing slightly unfurled for emphasis. "You find a large river with rapids and caves. The point is to duck and weave all the way down the river through the caves, just along the river's surface. Extra points for catching fish...it isn't really a race so much as having fun, but oh boy is it fun. We used to get a group together for it, but...hhh, people find mates and suddenly they're no fun." Drake exhaled and shook his head with a little laugh trailing the end of his words. "Given you're Mithyria of the Eastern Cove, I just figured you liked water. Totally chill if you don't though, I'm always down for other things! I have a list - and it is impresssive. I can even jot it down for you if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 11:44 am

Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 Text
Quote :
Female - Undefined - Tropic Waters Eastern Cove - 25
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ Drake || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Mithyria was very curious by Drake’s words, seeming so different from the rest of his energetic persona. To be truthful, she didn’t quite know who her guide was. She never stayed for too long, and her den was out of the way enough that she only visited it when she knew she needed to sleep. She didn’t have too many friends in the Sanctuary now that she thought about it. Most of her time was learning from Dark, having small talk with some of the other dragons, or just enjoying the nearby water features to relax. She didn’t really think much about staying around and learning more about this living space. “Oh, don’t get your scales in a bind. I’m a slippery dragon to catch, I doubt they could find me before they introduced themselves! Not their fault at all, though good effort on your part to be able to stop me.” She returned his bright grin, shining canines glimmering. “Perhaps you should be my guide instead. You seem to know your way around here better than I do.” She winked, and as she settled down to sit, Drake seemed to burst with more energy than she knew he contained. As he went into explaining the activity, her eyes widened, pupils like saucers. “You’re joking,” she breathed. “You’re kidding! I am Mithyria of the Eastern Cove and water literally runs in my veins.” She spat a splash of water onto his face for emphasis, a sly grin upon her lips after. “I can’t believe we haven’t met earlier. I literally have no mate or anyone really in that sense, so I think I’m the perfect fit. Why don’t we go and try it out? I’m fairly certain I could catch more fish than you,” she teased, thinking of all the moves she could try out in a new environment. The ocean was amazing, and so wonderful, but it wasn’t the racing streams of the wild caves. Now that she knew it was done often here, she could finally have something else to do than wait for Dark to talk to her.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 HGQ5b2g
Quote :
Female - Straight - 27 1/2 - Asaerian Feather
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ X|| Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Vyrralynn sat at her workbench, open books and scrolls across the surface with her tail curled around herself. She had been sitting for hours, pouring over knowledge passed from ages past. Specifically, for a way to gain the magic to fully protect the Sanctuary once and for all. Guards and spies were useful, but their skills could only go so far if an invasion were to happen upon their hideout. Too many vulnerable dragons resided here for her to be comfortable with it. The only problem, however, was finding the magic capable of shielding the entrance, camouflaging it against intruders. If there was a way to extend the entrance, or even protect the front of it, make it seem less stark, it could make enemies veer off their direction. And the other problem, now that she had been researching, was the entrance and exit of known and trusted dragons. What would it look like to have multiple dragons coming and going from the Sanctuary if it was hidden? It would still draw attention to them all. Clicking her claws on the table, she let out a smoky sigh, flipping the page in her book and glancing at others to cross-reference. There had to be some solution to all of this.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 6:52 pm

Quote :
Jilaiya
● Breath WIP ● Dragon ● Age 20 ● Female● Crush: x (Likes all men) ● Mate: N/A ● Young: x●
║ Tags: Open ║

Quote :

Free at last from the tasty morsel called Drake, Jilaiya looked around her ‘den’ It was rather far back in the sanctuary's cavern… it was perfect. Grinning to herself, the woman began wondering further through the tunnels. For now she stayed in the shadows, out of sight and out of mind. She knew for the time being, no one expected her as an assassin… Her outfit was nothing like an assassin’s and the little act she put on wasn’t to be questioned either, the most she’d be called two-faced and she knew there were other dragons about in this hell hole that held the exact same nature. Brushing back her blond locks, the dragoness traveled with her hands behind her back, there had to be another way in and out of here and she was going to find it.

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea, Jace, and Orpheous

Quote :

Catching the look in Dark’s eyes, the smirk that played at his lips, the raven haired woman tried to ignore it, though that subtle look of approval was nice, she continued across the large cavern. Placing her hand against the cold stone wall she glanced back at the three men, making sure they weren’t too close. “I suggest you two stay back for a moment.” She grumbled, she should have known Dark would be interested in what Orpheous had to say about her past, the assassins guild… what she’d done in the Shadow Rend. However, she knew she could rest easy knowing the man wouldn’t directly inquire about it or at least she assumed he wouldn't. Boy was she wrong… “Technically, yes. However, it’s not that simple.” She told him plain and simple before Orpheus began to fire up again with excitement. However this time he kept his voice down, “Like Rajani said, technically, yeah she would be which is the reason the rebellion wants her to return to the Shadow Rend, however, there were and still are plenty of individuals loyal to Osmodious’ bloodline, which is why Abaddon took over the throne, so to speak.” He told him before looking at him wide-eyed, “She hasn’t told you about the mark?” he blurted outright as Raj was shifting. Thankfully the woman wasn’t paying attention, she was more focused on moving the large rock backing of the cavern, revealing a back door if you will. Moving it just enough for their human forms to slip out, Raj looked to Jace, who was staying awfully silent, the young man didn’t like Orpheus and to keep from causing a ruckus he decided to keep his mouth shut. Shifting back down to her human self, the woman quickly took one of the eggs from Jace which was nestled down in a pack, “After we leave, Jace, close up this gap and get out of here.” She told him. though she knew Orpheus said he wasn’t followed… It was better to be safe than sorry. Taking the other egg from Jace after she got the first safely on her back within the pack she looked too Dark and Orpheus ready to give it to Dark to carry. “I left the location of the Shadow Rend… Not the Shadow Rend itself, because you physically can’t leave we are all bound to it… for life.” She told him knowing Orpheus was just going to do it himself if she didn’t. Once Dark had the other egg-filled bag, Rajani turned from them once more and walked into the darkness, she didn’t want to be reminded of the past, the memories, they were painful, the pain she didn’t want to continue to relive.

With Raj now in the distance, Orpheus looked to Dark who now had one of the eggs, the man’s expression became less animated, more serious as he rubbed the back of his neck where the Mark was. “All Shadow Rend members are bound to the guild by what's called an Omen… We have to do the job of an assassin to feed the omen or else we slowly die.” Sighing, the energetic fellow seemed to grow silent for a moment, thinking about what bound them and kept them killing. “Raj has never been one to share her past so I shouldn’t be surprised but… being the one she procreated with, I would have thought she’d at least tell you about the Omen.” he said as he glanced back at the egg safely nestled in the pack.  
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 4:21 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Quote :
Listening to Rajani ask them to stay back, Dark passed his gaze between her and Orpheus as they went back and forth to respond. It was easy to see that this problem was festering for a while...he wasn't sure what he would have done if he was in their position, especially with how their previous leader was killed. He liked to imagine what such a world would have looked like at the time...the conflicts that stirred, the anguish and rage that blossomed at Osmodius' death. It was easy to see that Rajani was torn by the event too, and he wondered what else had come about from it. Not necessarily to Rajani, but the rest of the guild members, and this Abbadon. He was intrigued by their motives and what had caused them to be so twisted and corrupt. There was always a reason. The man shifted his gaze back to Orpheus as Rajani went ahead to uncover the back door. “She hasn’t told you about the mark?” Orepheus asked rather loudly. "No, I don't believe so," Dark uttered, knowing he had seen a mark of some kind on the back of the woman's neck, but he preferred not to think back on it. The situation was one he wanted to forget. Feeling like he scraped against an old wound, he buried the thought and looked on without any change in his expression. He watched Rajani drag a boulder from the back of the cave, causing beams of light to trickle in from the opening. A wave of sunlight pooled down into the back cave and she made her way to Jace, shifted back into her human form, and gave him some instructions. Then she came to Dark Shadow with an ashen colored egg cradled in her hand. She delivered it into his hands as she said solemnly, “I left the location of the Shadow Rend… Not the Shadow Rend itself, because you physically can’t leave we are all bound to it… for life.” Dark furrowed his brow, staring at the egg held in his hands as her comment echoed within him. He looked at her just as she went to leave, with a subdued look of discomfort in her eyes. The man gazed back down, hearing her step away. Orpheus carried a heaviness in his words as he explained that Rajani and the guild were tied with an omen, who would directly feed off of their life force if they didn't kill for it. The man raised his head, silver eyes still angled down toward his offspring. "That could complicate things," he said lowly, slipping the egg into the pouch he was given. "That...actually complicates a lot of things." He breathed out softly through his lips. "We are both secretive. I hold nothing against her for not telling me...I have about as many secrets," he explained below his breath. "But I would rather we not anger an omen if we can help it."

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Mithy
Quote :
Drake opened his mouth to offer himself to be her guide, since that's the way he did things, but he was bewildered to find she had offered before he did! “Perhaps you should be my guide instead. You seem to know your way around here better than I do.” Drake gave a laugh, nudging her side in a playful manner before tilting his head back, ruby scales shimmering. The tiger-like dark streaks in his pelt absorbed the light and his eyes twinkled in delight. "Oho, I was just about to say! - I hope you are fully aware, that also means you won't find yourself wandering alone again. I like popping in and saying hi from time to time," Drake sent her a broad smile. "It'll be hard to get rid of me. So here is that small window of opportunity if you want to tell me off now, once that's gone forever hold your peace because there's nothing you will be able to do." He was obviously teasing, his every word making that intent clear. Drake laughed at his own comment, but was stricken by Mithy's expression. He had never seen a dragon make such an interesting face before! She looked like a small kitten staring at a large ball of yarn, eyes dilated and everything. Drake pulled back with a giggle as Mithy splashed water on his face, "eww," he slurred under his breath with a smile still on his maw. "That better be breath water, because if that's spit...phew, that's it. I am withdrawing my company right now." The dragon arched his brow, then shook the drops off water off his face, and drew a claw over his chest when he heard her zeal in catching more fish. Drake busted a large smirk and said, "you dare challenge ME! The all powerful fish collector extraordinaire? Mithy - those words are hurtful...I won't go down without a fight! Now come on! Let's give those skills a go - let's get some water under our wings!" He lurched forward, pushing off the ground, unfurling his wings as a trail of laughter followed behind him. The dragon remained level with the ground, throwing his head behind his shoulder until Mithy had followed. When she did, Drake drew a large grin, pushed off the ground again and began to weave up the sanctuary walls. "Ahh, so I gotta say - how in Ancients name does a sea dragon find the Sanctuary anyway? It must be soooo far from home. You got any relatives that live close by, any potential lovers perhaps? Ooo, I do love a good romance story."

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 299db62f2fe36fa9125fc9f283274a91
═════════════════
Regular | Crush: X | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
As Cazram explained he only collected from nature, she thought for a little while but an idea came on her and she suddenly pulled his arm, walking off down the cobblestone roads, past the bustling crowd of mixed nobles, and around a bend of a few shops. "I might have an idea then," she said. She lifted her head to a small parked caravan that was nestled a few blocks down the road.
When they came down its road, she eyed the overhanging sign in the distance: Mercer's Exotics. They walked down quietly, and she added, "I'm not very interested in this, but Light loved popping her head in and seeing what this place had. It restocks every month, so I haven't seen what they have this time. It's a gamble really, but that's what makes it kinda fun." Hand over his arm, they came upon the caravan. A variety of instruments, wooden sculptures, and forest themed goods peeked out from the caravan's open door. There was an unmistakable honeyed-oak smell in the vehicle, which was a scent the caravan always had. Light would often remark that it came from the wooden goods that it had, and Ember being Ember would blame herbage. The shopkeeper, stationed at the back, no doubt talking with other customers, seemed the type. It was a nice smell all and all though. Ember brought Cazram up to the vehicle, watching the decor hanging outside of the shop to wave and twirl in the wind. "Human shops are so funny," she said. "So, want to take a peek?" She asked, brow raised at him  curiously.

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 A6ade55d72c3216458ae9694131f98a8
═════════════════
Beta Male | Crush: X | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
Resting with his head on his front claws, the dragon spewed air from his nostrils and his chest slowly rose again after his slow exhale. Particles of debris danced in the streams of light as they washed in from the entrance of his cave. Xolron had taken a small nap to make the most of the silence, but he was naturally brought back out of sleep. His eyelids fluttered and the dragon raked his claws along the ground as he stretched out, making deep noise of comfort as he pulled himself forward and on his feet. "Verdaas, I am satisfied," the beta gruffed happily. Nostrils splaying, Xolron shook his head of sleep with a puff of air to clear his head. His cave was mostly empty, except for a few ruffled Rimterra-like colored carpets below his talons and the Ura'khal murals he had painted on the far back wall. He drew himself forward, walking to the mouth of the cave, his broad form rocking as he balanced the weight. He pulled his head to the left, then the right, shadows casting below him from the piercing sunlight. His deadpan gaze wandered about the Sanctuary and he eased away from his den as he caught sight of other wandering dragons, not wishing for the company of strangers at this given moment. His talons clacked and dragged along the sandstone floor as he shambled toward the other dens.
Xolron stopped at the Beta female's den, noticing her curled up with her books. His deep voice interrupted whatever train of thought she must have had at the time. Each word was emphasized with his resonant and full voice. He came through the mouth of her den, stopping just at the edge to remain at a comfortable distance. "Beta female. Things are too quiet." His eyes fell upon her reading and then he casted his glanced to her decor. "I could not find our Alpha, so I felt it best to come interrupt what you were doing."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 10:46 pm

Quote :
※ - Female - Straight - 27 1/2 - Asaerian Feather - ※
Significant Other ~ X || Tags ~ Xolron|| Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Vyrralynn scanned over her book’s page once more, digressing the information it provided and making note of the more peculiar language noted within. Some of the language of the past was still a mystery to her, one she was still working to decode with the help of her Alpha. It was a shame he was not here to help her, but she wanted to see how far she could get before pulling him into another meeting that would likely take hours to complete. As she read, however, her senses alerted her to someone approaching, then standing, at her doorway. She was about to ask who was there with a familiar, deep voice rumbled in from the entrance. His words pulled the slightest smirk on her lips. “It’s finally quiet enough for me to get some work done,” she retorted. “You should be taking it in the silence while you can.” But, knowing the male would likely only argue back at her for her words, she placed a marker in her book before swiftly turning to face him, the movement graceful, fluid. “What could possibly be the problem, Xolron? Dark is allowed to leave the Sanctuary, I’m sure you’re aware. I haven’t seen him all morning.” She hadn’t exactly left her den since the crack of dawn, but she wasn’t about to mention that as a detail. Why was the beta male so concerned?
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 11:04 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
Xolron stared down at her when she replied, though not in a negative way. It was the sort of deadpan expression one might get where a tumble weed rolls out between them, emphasizing the deafening silence. He made sure to let it linger. Then after a short while, Xolron responded with his naturally deep, thunderous voice. "There. You have had your silence." Once said, he began right back into the conversation, catching the dragoness mark her page and fasten her book shut. "You are right, but I have not received word from other members either. The lead scout, the lead defender. It is quiet. Therefore, it is odd." He droned and looked off. "And if it is odd, then I must find out why. Have you been visited by others, yet? Higher rankers or otherwise, or have things been quiet with you as well."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 11:27 pm

Quote :
Significant Other ~ X || Tags ~ Xolron || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
The silence spread across the room, not even the rustle of her papers slicing the silence. It was only when he spoke again, breaking that bond and offering his casual form of half-humor, that she grew concerned. Nobody had reported? Surely it was just early in the morning. But when she walked out of her den, peeking her head around the corner, sure enough the sun was bright in the sky. Where were their leads? Her brows furrowed, and she twisted back to meet the much larger male behind her. “I can’t say that I have. I enjoy not being bothered, but I guess I got caught up in my work and didn’t notice the absences. I suppose you do have a point in investigating.” She strode back into her cave, adorned with large paper maps and details above her desk and an unmade bed shoved off in the corner. An ornate purple rug was the nicest thing in the room, though golden orbs of light flickered at the ceiling. She went to her shelf and slid on a slim golden chain necklace, a small key at the end pressed gently against her neck. It was then she went back to be beside the beta, taking in his presence. “Are we going to their dens, or? What exactly is your plan for discovering the reason behind this?”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
Having gathered the beta female's concern, Xolron examined the room for a short while as she got to her feet and ambled to the back of her den. Her head curled back around smoothly to a shelf in the far wall as Xolron was busy staring past her assortment of books and pages to the purple ornate rug that peeked through the mess. He would not have noticed if she had not moved. But she did and he admired it silently as Vyralynn fancied herself with a key necklace and asked them about their plans. "This...this I like." Xolron interrupted deeply, crimson eyes honed on the royal purple rug decorating her floor. "I would like to barter for it." He gave her a quick glance, then realized he had better reply to her question and did so. "I do not plan. I act. But I have more pressing matters to attend to, like this pattern you have colored your floor with. It is the one interesting thing you have. May I have it."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 11:52 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Vyrralynn was ready to set out for the day, find the cause for their missing leaders. Yet Xolron hardly responded to their plan, eyes glued to the rug in the center of her room. She gave him a blank stare, before she looked at the rug, and back at him. "You're...okay, you're serious. Well there's a reason I keep it, it is the nicest thing I own, outside a few genuine leather scrolls. In return... I'd want a similar sized rug in purple or gold, I guess. I'm very picky about my color schemes. You're welcome to have it if I get a replacement of some sort. I can't be walking around on stone all day, my nails get ground down enough on these floors." She clicked her claws on the ground in emphasis. "But, you're not about to sweep it out from under me. I will only trade when you have the other rug in your claws. Then it's a fair deal." She wondered what drew the male to her rug. And wondered why he couldn't just, get his own. But Xolron was a male of many mysteries, and she found it easier to just go along with him than try and weasel her way around his mind. "And since you don't have it right now, I'd say we get a move on and find our subordinates." She flicker her feathered tail to the exit, giving him a pointed look that was likely going to fly right over his head regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 12:12 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
As Vyrralynn explained about her terms and conditions with trading out the rug, Xolron cut in sharply when he felt her point had been made. "Done." Xolron said bluntly and to the point. "You will pick what you want when I retire back to my cave. Keep your word. I will not forget it." He watched her click her talons along the ground and talk about her nails being ground down. The point was to ground them down, seeing how nails constantly grew out. Still, Xolron glanced away and murmured, "Very well, if you like long, curled nails then I cannot judge you." Xolron's eyes remained attuned just outside the mouth of her den, as he watched a figure or two amble by. "I can sweep the rug out from under you. But I will respectfully decline," he added dryly. Rocking as he walked down toward the entrance of her den to attend to the subordinate dragons. He stuck his head out from under the basking sunlight, his faded grey scales twinkling like pearls as he walked beside the beta female. She had sent him a gesture to bid him to come, the purple feathers on her tail gleaming as she did so. "We will go to the closest subordinate. It will take us less energy," Xolron noted as he began down the Sanctuary, his burly nails clacking along the ground. "That should be your subordinate for the east wing."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 9:43 am

Quote :
Quote :
Vyrralynn was quite honestly shocked to hear Xolron agree to the terms so quickly. He must truly love this rug for some unknown reason in order to be on board with her plan. But, that was also Xol behavior, no dancing around the subject when he knew his decision far before others did. She did not respond to his comment about her nails, especially the one saying he definitely would have swept her rug out had she not clarified, and instead focused on their true task at hand. She followed beside the grey brute, steps light and feathered wings tucked close to her sleek golden sides. The sun felt nice upon her, and as she bobbed a nod to her fellow beta, she wondered when she could get a chance to sun her wings outside the sanctuary. They were likely due for some sunlight at this point. The sanctuary itself certainly wasn’t quiet, the opposite of what the male proclaimed actually, but she did wonder what kept their reports absent when activity was bustling as usual. She greeted dragons as they approached her and kept herself smooth and unbothered, keeping them unaware of the situation at hand to not bring any worry to the settlers. It was comforting at the least to know that they trusted her and Xolron, and did not pester to see them together. After all, the betas spending time together was not out of the ordinary for checking up on their home.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 7:11 pm

Quote :

Quote :

Rubbing the back of his neck, Orpheus awkwardly chuckled, "Wow, she really hasn't told you anything…" he muttered, for a moment the two fell silent as he left Dark to mull over the information he had delivered to him. Moments had passed as his raven haired allie revealed her 'emergency exit', watching as she gave instructions to the white haired coward, and lastly delivered an egg into its father's arms. He was pretty shocked with how quiet she was the whole time, was she too mulling over things? She had to be… who wouldn't after being met with a force they’d been avoiding. Stepping away from himself and her lover, he supposed, Raj began to answer Darks question before he had the chance to. 

With what she said now causing the alphas brow to furrow, Raj let a soft sigh leave her lips, "Now, you understand what chains bind me as an assassin…" she murmured as they walked down the slightly illuminated tunnel. Hearing his voice echo towards her as she walked about a yards length in front of them, the raven haired lass nodded her head a bit, "Yes, it complicates many things…" she agreed as she carefully  readjusted the bag the egg she carried was in. Listening to the two behind her, it eased a bit of concern that was trying to fester… Dark has his own secrets, his own skeletons he too kept to himself. With Dark's last statement Orpheus chuckled, "you and me both… I cant imagine such a scene would be pleasant." He chuckled a bit before hearing something from behind them. It almost sounded like a struggle. However, the noise was muffled from the stone slab… had he been followed, glancing at Dark then to Raj he realized the young man Rajani was speaking to earlier wasn't with them. Starting to part his lips as a muffled roar reverberated down the tunnel walls, Rajani paused in her steps, "It can't be helped … " she murmured coldly, however that coldness in her voice didn't match her clenched fists or the grinding of her jaw, She was fighting an internal battle. "Lets hurry…" speaking with urgency to her voice she quickened her pace going from their previous walk to a jog, "The path widens enough up ahead for most dragons to go through… Dark it may be a tight squeeze for you." 

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 12:54 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Quote :
Eyes resting on Rajani, he remembered a conversation they had, though it was so far back there was hardly much of it left in his mind. He recalled asking her to stay at the Sanctuary, or perhaps give up her assassin work, and that was the answer she gave then. It made more sense to him now with her answer. She couldn't leave, not with her life tied to an omen. He wasn't sure what he thought before, whether she made a personal decision she wasn't wanting to give, or more likely that she had reasons he didn't want to pry into. Dark Shadow watched her silhouette contrast against the light that pooled in from the now open cave, still ruminating on his thoughts. His eyes flicked to Orpheus at his comment, and then back toward the trap door as the metal handle clanked and the wooden panels creaked. So, he was followed, he gathered. A sharp exhale left the man's lips as he cut ahead, following Rajani as she explained the exit might be a tight squeeze for him. "I'll manage," he said, shooting a glare back over his shoulder, gripping Orpheu's collar to tug him briefly to hurry along with one hand, the other holding his unborn hatchling. "Make sure the entrence is clear before you rush ahead," he said ahead to Rajani. "The last thing I want is any of us rushing out with them lying in wait." He has seen enough of knight ambushes to automatically be wary.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 6:21 pm

Quote :

Quote :

Catching the glare sent from the male Raj had laid with, Orpheus realized what Dark Shadow was thinking… He clearly thought the man led their enemies right to them… he, he wasn’t wrong, after all he very well could have though he didn’t think it was likely, he was normally more careful then that… or at least he thought so. Taking a moment to take in the roar’s from the opposite direction, the battle taking place behind the large door just paces back he wondered just who was in there with the one called Jace. However, his thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a swift tug to his collar and another unpleasant look from the man with them. Quickly, he stopped his ‘day dreaming’ as his brother would say and continued on down the tunnel quickening his pace as the others had.

With a nod of her head, Rajani acknowledged the alpha’s words. She hoped the tunnel’s hadn’t been discovered; she knew the exit was nicely overgrown, or at least it was the last time she had checked. “Also, you should both know there are false tunnels, so don’t fall behind... that means you, Orpheus.” With her words still cold she kept her eyes forward, seemingly checking the walls from time to time along with the ceiling in the dim light. To the naked eye there wasn’t anything there to see aside from roots and common rocks within the tunnel's walls. After the sounds of the struggle had faded to almost a murmur of sound, the female dragoness shifted, being careful not to smack either of the two men with her tail or wings. Lifting her muzzle towards the rocky ceiling, the raven colored dragoness exhaled out a breath of frosty mist. Small icy crystals began to form on the damp stones and earth until finally a reaction occurred to what seemed to be stones or perhaps roots? For a ways, the illumination continued to travel until the cool frost was out of reach of the next marker. “This way.” She told them as she lowered her head which was a mere foot from touching the ceiling as it was.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 7:48 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Quote :
Having tugged Orpheus to get him to move, Dark Shadow retrieved his hand as they hurried down into the depths of the cave system Rajani had planted in her lair. His eyes peered through the dim light around them, catching the roots, the rocks, and the path they needed to follow with the assassin leading the way. Before long, she had shifted, and the Alpha flicked a silver eye behind his shoulder to see if there was anyone following. The sound of the intruders' bickering had almost faded, but the Alpha was attentive anyway. Even if he couldn't hear much of them, he knew they were still lurking behind. By the time he looked back, Rajani had noted the way to go, and he ran after her, his right hand securely cradling the egg  against him. He drew his gaze over Orpheus for a moment, just making sure the man knew to keep up before admiring the series of false caves. "That should bide us time," he murmured to himself. Rajani certainly had her ways, he should have known her exit wouldn't have been so straightforward.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 7:53 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea, Orpheous, and Jace  

Quote :

Escaping narrowly through the dragon crafted tunnels, Dark, Orpheus, and myself made our way to Krogoth. He was the only individual that I knew and trusted enough to leave our unhatched clutch with, in this time of parallel. My mind raced with silent concern for my comrade, Jace… Unfortunately we had to leave him behind just as we were found within my secret, or well not so secret, layer. It wasn’t often I’d feel such regret… but at a time like this I was. If anyone were to ask, I’d undoubtedly blame it on my hormonal imbalance, after all I’m not one who gives a damn about anyone. But, Jace… He has been at my side through thick and thin, that damned fool has even played the middle man between Dark Shadow and I… The last thing I wanted was for him to parish… He had too much still to live for, a sister to reconnect with, let alone being a future baby sitter or even, dragons forbid, a father himself. I had lived and lived for others, and though it doesn’t matter all that much I’ve even done my unspoken job as a female of my species. Feeling my sentimental thoughts trying to get the better of me, I had to redirect my thoughts to Orpheus.. The man had also decided to stay behind as we exited the tunnels. His reason for doing so was acceptable, both I and Dark had agreed before departing from the man, though I had an ache in the pit of my stomach. Orpheus to, had decided to stay back to watch our backs just in case any assassins made it through the tunnels, passed the booby traps, and subtle hints amongst the stones.  It was unlikely anyone would make it out of there alive without me as their escort, or Jace… but they were assassins, they all, if they were good, knew the tricks of the trade. 

That concern, the worry in my stomach only grew the further we traveled, the faster our pace, the quieter our movements amongst the darkening sky. I hadn’t realized it’d become so late until we were amongst the brightening stars, my mind in a haze. The two of us stayed silent, only the sound of the wind and cry of the leather bags within our talons could be heard. I did my best to keep my emotions off my muzzle, that was more difficult than usual however. I was a mother now, I was traveling to give my young away… away to an individual that was little more than a stranger… It was their only hope though and this man saved my life previously, he would keep them safe, he would protect them. Shaking my head, I was astonished that I had become so weak, so absorbed in such tiresome thoughts… So this was what being a mother was like… How it poisoned your mind was ridiculous enough. 

Seeing the glow of lit lanterns below the cloud’s cover, I knew we were finally there. Well, honestly we were there before I had actually known we were… I suppose getting lost in thought would do that to someone... Shifting my gaze towards the earth below us, I hesitated… The distance between us and that village was all that I had left before I had to give up my children. Who was I, I never felt so against something in my life when I knew it was for the better, for someone’s safety no doubt. Letting a silent sigh leave my dragonic lips I waited for Dark to lead the way, my body was unwilling to move on it’s own… My heart racing, it was time, time to pay an old friend a visit… and ask him for one hell of a favor. 

JACE

Things had moved so fast, barely getting the door shut in time, let alone shifting his weight to counter attack, the young man hardly stood a chance against the group. Pain and confusion took over his body in a matter of moments but the dragon continued to stand his ground and fight through the pain like Rajani had trained him too… It was one of the last things the woman had decided to get him attuned too. It was an assassin's greatest gift, to ignore pain, or at least she had said soo… He imagined it was her way of getting him to stop insisting on becoming an assassin… How could something like pain be the greatest gift? The thought made his body shake with pained laughter. “I’m not gonna die that easy you *ssholes.” he groaned through gritted teeth, a smirk rolled across his bloody lips. Taking his chance, the young assassin trainee leapt forward sending gold coins, rubys, and more into the air. Teeth gnashing, tails cracking like whips, it was chaos, and unfortunately the boy was outnumbered… He had to make it, he had to survive for Rajani, for Dark… for Ash. Somehow through the tussle, Jace had managed to clamp his fangs around one of the men’s necks, his talon’s dug under the male’s scales. Ripping his head around trying his best to break the skinny demon’s neck, he would at least kill one… that would make her proud. 

RAJANI

With his lead, we found ourselves sneaking into the village as our humans selves… there was nothing like following the shady alleyways at the cusp of night, it brought back memories from my past… actual good ones for a change. I was just beginning to teach Jace just how important stealth was, he failed miserably the first few sessions… Those big feet and his heavy steps were always to blame, or at least that was Jace’s excuse, he honestly was just a horrible klutz. 

We only stuck to the alleys for a short period of time before slipping into the crowded streets with ease. The lantern’s light bounced off of Dark’s sharp sculpted frame, unlike my face, I couldn’t read his at the moment.. He didn’t have all these hormones rushing around inside either… What a wonderful time to be a male. “His house is just up ahead.” I murmured to my… well, Dark. Crossing my arms as we entered after a few knocks, it was to no surprise that Krogoth was shocked to see our two faces. His stunned expression only grew as the two of us explained our reason for showing up so unannounced, I wouldn’t blame him, if I was him I would have turned us away but… I’m quite glad he wasn’t me. Nearing the end of our visit, it was now time for us to part with our little ones… my heart ached causing my gaze to sharpen as i fought back the pain in my chest. “We must be going… “ I managed to get past my lips. Why was this so hard... I didn’t even know the little things yet. I clenched my hands into tight fists after handing over the egg I held within my satchel. For a moment, I thought maybe I thought maybe I had cut my face on the journey… but I later realized I was crying. When had the tears begun to fall? Had they been slipping passed my eyes the entire time? I hadn't a clue… upon my realization I was only sure of one thing, I was filled with a pain I never wanted to feel again… I don't believe I was the only one experiencing that agony and uncertainty for them either. Dark, his face for the first time that evening gave me a feeling i wasn't alone in my thoughts or at least not as alone as I had been feeling. He seemed to also have determination in his eyes for what was to come in our near futures. We would make it, we would survive this endeavor, and we'd both see our young thrive… we must. 

Quote :
Jilaiya

● Breath WIP ● Dragon ● Age 20 ● Female● Crush: x (Likes all men) ● Mate: N/A ● Young: x●

║ Tags: Open ║

Quote :

Time was flying and her plans were rolling with ease. Jilaiya had successfully gotten a few comrades into the sanctuary on the first day, and planned construction wad well on its way to reality, and to top it all off she was happily on her way to getting her juicy cherry on top of her delightful cake. Walking with her seductive sway, the woman found her favorite spot within the cavern, a sun bathed rock with a nice view of her 'cherry' Drake. It would be too bad when she had to slit his throat… she was becoming a bit attached. Leaning back against the palm of her hands she listened to the commotion around her just waiting, day dreaming for the signal and future blood bath to begin. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: