Pumpkin Cup
deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 11:18 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 9gp9gxU
Quote :
Male - Straight - 23 - Smoke Ridgeback
Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Ember || Location ~ Outdoors
Quote :
Cazram nodded slowly; yes, breaking out of his apparent shell would likely do him good. Ember would respect him more surely, and wouldn’t Rajani as well? His eyes brightened when the thought crossed his mind. Maybe he wouldn’t be so worthless when he had a better head on his shoulders, one that wasn’t inches from being gnawed off by one or another female in his life. “I guess we will be meeting more often to remove this uh, shell of mine. Will we be doing anything today while we are here?” he asked curiously, tilting his head slightly, the heat still in his face. His emerald eyes studied her, posture relaxing fully back into its normal restful Caz state. “N-No...I never participated in the battles that my father took pride in. I tried to, I honestly did, but I wasn’t really born with the advantage. I was the one roughed up.” A shiver went down his spine at the memories - silver teeth snapping at his neck and dust choking his throat - just skimming the surface of his mind. He wanted to tell her, but he felt it would make him look more pathetic. Better to save his worse parts and work on them in the background while they focused on building his confidence. Surely those memories would fade when he overcame his own might.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 11:51 pm

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 299db62f2fe36fa9125fc9f283274a91
═════════════════
Regular | Crush: X | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Ember noticed a twinkle of light catch in Cazram's wide-eyed expression, she couldn't tell what had sparked such a reaction but figured he liked whatever came to mind. She listened to his question, intrigued by the proposition. Today? Oh boy, well...he's eager isn't he... her tongue moved over her teeth as she mulled over potential ideas. Her eyes lifted as she pulled her thoughts together dramatically, when Cazram talked about not being in battles often. Though to give him credit, he tried. She told herself. "We all get a little roughed up sometimes and I didn't peg you for a fighter, but that's alright, that doesn't bug me." The dragoness said, slowly looking back down to Cazram and offering him a soft grin. "As for what we can do today, well, I'm not too sure but I'm pretty good at improvising things." She nudged his maw affectionately with a keen look fixed on her orange eyes. "You may have noticed, I'm a bit spontaneous...and I like it that way." That will make his scales rattle... Ember smirked, brushing against him before she raised to her feet and gestured in the direction to go elsewhere. "Maybe we can start somewhere in town," she suggested. "And maybe grab a bite to eat if you care for human food."
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:04 am

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram's sight stayed on her as she continued, but her physical affection was something completely out of left field. Well, maybe not so terribly off considering how she had been, but he had no idea she would be this interested in his company. Her muzzle against his did indeed cause his scales to rattle internally, alarms ringing in his head. He had no idea how to respond to such an action. It didn't help when she brushed her warm scales against his after. He could have fallen right off the castle if he did not catch his slipping foot and put himself upright, standing with weak legs but attempting to compose himself. A confident man wouldn't be so flustered by little affections, right? Body burning regardless, he watched her carefully, a silly smile on his lips. "Spon-Spontaneous is good," he stuttered, clearing his throat. "I don't mind any food, I'm fairly open minded. So I'm good with whatever you want to do. I showed you my space, now I can see yours, I guess? It's, well, it's only fair."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:50 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Wings postured in pre-flight, Ember's head was turned to perceive Cazram's response. She caught the slight unsteadiness of his feet as she had rubbed up against him, followed by the stuttering of his words, he was still rocked by the whole thing. Oh boy, this might take a while. Ember passed her alluring eyes to his, the end of her tail waving slightly. "Good. I like that plan," she said with a faded chuckle. Bits of sunlight sparkled her ruby scale as she readied herself, but just before, she arched her brow at Cazram. Her claws fixated on the edge of the abandoned castle wall while she murmured to ease his disheveled mind. "Don't worry hotshot, you'll get used to my appeal." She laughed quietly to herself, turning her chin aside as she pushed off of the structure, furling out her wings to ascend up and over the scenery. She never was a girl to sit and talk in one place, she was much too restless. The whooshing of wind rattled along the ends of her tattered wings while she gathered momentum to ascend up high and over the sea of trees. "Hope you got your human form prepped for a day out on the town there, Cazzy boy!" She called back with a smirk trailing off her lips as she flicked her eyes back to catch his response.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 5:35 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Still struggling to right his insides as Ember continued to speak, Cazram bit the inside of his cheek to compose himself. Get used to her appeal? He needed to get used to any appeal in general, if his affinity for Rajani wasn’t proof of that enough. The woman scorned him and was probably happier at the moment without him at her side, but he found something in her he liked. Maybe he was just glad to have women paying attention to him. He didn’t know. But regardless, he watched her take off flawlessly from the rooftop, this time not leaving him in a huff. Striking himself out of his daze, he rushed to follow, almost plummeting after not judging his feet but soon gathering his bearings and the beating of his wings eventually got him caught up to her. Her nickname, however, was completely unexpected. Cazzy boy? He wanted to respond with some kind of nickname in response, but nothing came to his tongue unfortunately. “It’s ready as it’ll ever be,” he called over the wind to her, eventually catching up to fly beside her, staying behind a foot or so so he could follow her properly.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 10:10 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Trying to think up fun things to do while in town and gathering up a list of at least a few possibilities, the dragoness shot a careful glance back at the male while he caught up to her speed. He thrashed his wings, gathering enough momentum to make use of it. Ready as he'll ever be? Well, we'll see about that! Smirking, Ember road on ahead, weaving through the currents of air with a breath of enjoyment trailing off her lips. Ahh flying always felt so good, that was one thing she found she liked about being a dragon. Nothing better than the freedom...the rush of air and the cool roll of wind against her scales. She waited a bit later for Cazram to catch back up with her, no point racing ahead, especially when she had the company. "So what are you NOT willing to try?" She asked him when he had caught up to her. "Don't say nothing, because I know that wouldn't be honest at all and I might just take you to the very worse place just out of spite." She snickered to herself, passing him a look.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 7:15 pm

Quote :
Quote :
When Cazram had caught up in the wind to her, able to fly beside her and enjoy her presence, she brought up asking what he would not try food wise. It was a question he wasn’t expecting, but it allowed him to think for a moment over what his preferences really were. Growing up with his family near a lake, he had access to a variety of berries, fish, and wildlife, however human food wasn’t something he was too accustomed to. He did think it was very interesting though that Ember had warned him of her antics before going through them. Did that mean she cared for him, in a sense, warning him of what was to come if he took her for granted, tried to be humble? She could have just taken him somewhere disgusting regardless, but she gave him a warning. It made his heart flutter just a bit that she would look out for him like that. “Well, I um, I don’t eat lots of human food. But I like to start with natural things. Simple meals, so I understand the culture of that area, then spread out into more complex and unique flavor combinations. I’m used to eating as a dragon most of the time, so my meals consist of meats. I’m not used to the fantastical things that humans create.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 3:24 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Fantastical things that humans create...now she could have snickered at that but decided not to. Instead she responded with, "fine-fine, I get the idea. Meats and simple things...no sweets, no tart flavors, no spice? Man you are as drab as they come, Cazram...but alright, have it your way then." It was mostly a tease, as indicated by her tone and exaggerated expression but there was some underlying truth she made no mention of.
Flying for a while longer, the dragoness began her descent into the treeline, fanning her wings to slow her momentum as her talons caught hold of the earthy floor. She dragged for a moment, disturbing the underbrush, pine needles, fallen leaves, and dirt at her feet. She snaked her head, smirking as she held her balance, returning her wings to her sides and passed the male a scrutinizing glance over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 4:35 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Ember seemed put off by his response, though he couldn’t say he was very surprised. He wasn’t like some of the other guys he knew, always after the next greatest thing. Clearing his throat, he lifted his head, mustering some of the courage deep in his chest to try and stand up for himself, see if he could build on that confidence she mentioned. “I never said I was against those things,” he started, voice coming out far softer than he wanted. “I..I’m not drab. I just meant don’t give me the spiciest meals to start off with. Or something really weird like, I don’t know, monkey eyeballs. I don’t think I could stomach that as my first introduction into a culture, no matter how common it may seem.” He shook his head, as though to shake the image from his mind, not wanting to gag. “I like nice tasting food. But I’m more dragon than you and don’t know human food as well as you do.” Flying beside her, he hoped she didn’t take too much offense to his words, though she did tell him to stand up for himself more. If she was going to get mad at him for that, he wasn’t sure where he was going to go in this relationship with her.
Eventually, Ember began to descend, and a moment later he followed, having to catch his flight as he wasn’t expecting her to drop. He landed beside her easily however, shaking the dirt off his scales and folding his wings to his striped sides, giving her a curious gaze in response to hers with bright emerald eyes. “Interesting place to land,” he commented.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 7:30 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
With a bit of disbelief marking her expression, Ember's eyes flicked back to Caz when he had given his response. He appeared less than confident when he spoke up, it had taken some courage to speak out the way he did. Ember grinned slightly when she heard it. "Well, my bad I guess, but looks like you got a bit of a bite to you after all," she murmured before offering him a little wink. "No monkey eyes today then..."
When he had made his landing beside her, she puffed out a chuckle as she began to amble down the path between the trees towards The Shambles. "Don't want any humans finding us, don't ya think," she snipped with a hint of sass, shifting into her human form. Ruby red, wavy hair drifted down to her lower back, she had a crop top and skin tight pants. The woman combed her fingers through her hair to make it more appealing as the walked towards the main trail which would take them down to the village.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 9:26 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Before Cazram could truly take in their location, Ember had suddenly shifted before him, becoming her human form and now far shorter than him. Panicking and not wanting to be a step behind her, he shifted himself, dusting off his features before his eyes landed on her. He wasn’t entirely sure what he expected for her to be wearing, but her outfit was not it. His face flew red, and her messing with her hair didn’t make anything better. Swallowing through his taut throat, he adjusted his tanned leather jacket and followed behind, scratching at his scruffy blonde beard in complete anxiety over how this was all going to go. “N-No, no we wouldn’t,” he finally responded, jogging to catch up to her before walking beside her, trying not to pay attention to how she presented herself. Rajani hadn’t worn anything close to this when he was with her. Was this Ember’s normal attire? Oh boy...
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 12:05 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea
    ───────────────────────────────────
    - Ice - Dragon - 22.5 - Female - Crush: Dark - Mate: X - Young: 2 -

║ Tags: Dark Shadow║

Quote :

Hearing the curiousness raise in the man’s voice she glanced back at him before dropping her feet inside the now open hole in the floor, leading down to her horde of treasures and gold. Giving him a nod as her response, knowing fully well he had only known bits and pieces of her past if that. “Basically, Yes.” She finally said before allowing herself to drop down into her hidden den. Gold coins jumped at the impact of her boots, her feet slowly consumed by the overflow of her collection. “No need to be sorry now, Dark…” She told him softly as she offered him a smile. “Just, be there for them even when I can’t… That’ll make up for it all.” She told him, continuing with hushed tones. She’d left Jace and Ash there to watch the eggs and didn’t exactly want them over hearing her and Dark’s conversation whether it was secret or not, she wasn’t exactly a fan of eavesdroppers.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 2:01 am

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5
═════════════════
Alpha Male | Crush: Rajani | Mate: X | Young: 2|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani
Quote :
Answering his question, Rajani slipped down through the trap door, descending into her underground chambers. He heard the rush of coins as she landed, and he came to the trap-door entrance, crept down, and allowed himself to drop to the floor after her. His feet hit the gold too, which jangled and rolled off the sides of the mound where his feet were. He was slightly amused in seeing it. After all, it appeared she had her own collection of gold, no doubt from her work as well. His eyes flicked up as his attention was pulled to her and she replied to his comment with an attempt at a reassuring smile. “Just, be there for them even when I can’t… That’ll make up for it all,” she had said. He bunched his brow, not believing in her words, despite its optimistic tone. Even if he was there for them, he doubted anything could make up for it all, but he brushed the thought aside and made nothing of it. Her positive response was better than the alternative. He silently nodded, ambling toward her now as he came to her side. His attention meandered around the room, picking up whatever detail he could from sheer curiosity alone. Then he looked at her, waiting for her to lead the way.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Her brow arched at his flustering, and Ember popped her hip, planting her hands there before offering him a cutting glance. "Buddy, you're gonna have to get yourself some thicker skin, alright? Everytime I look at you, you're red-faced. If I go into town and you look like you're choking on air because you're bashful, I'm leavin'. Got it?" She kept her eye on him a moment longer to make sure he was listening before she sauntered forward, pushing branches from her line of sight as she walked into the treeline. "Not the best way to get into town, but it works," she said with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 11:53 am

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram walked beside Ember, trying to avoid eye contact with her, or any contact at all, to avoid offending her. Running a hand through his hair, he paused in the middle of it as she lashed over at him. What? She literally told him to get thicker skin what, ten minutes prior? He didn't exactly spend his time with women that showed off their body as much as she did, or really women in general. What was she expecting him to do? Be normal, probably. He swallowed, dropping his hand and sticking both in his pockets as he continued to walk alongside her, dipping through the branches and foliage of the forest. He didn't give her another glance. "Got it," he muttered, redness lost from his face.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 8:00 am

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea

Quote :

Standing amongst the coins and gems which laid strewn about the room, for a moment Rajani took in the sight before her, taking in a breath and exhaling calmly. This place had been her home for quite some time now… she’d found it before stumbling upon Dark. She’d spent countless hours here, going over requests for her work and building her horde. It looked more cave-like rather than a basement, lighting in the cavern was dim and provided from wax candles which were mounted on the walls by metal candle holders. At the right of the room, there was a wooden desk piled up with letters, scrolls, and maps.. Some were open and some were not. At either side of the desk there were carved away areas within the wall, two of which were low, just a book's width from the desk. Inside these holes were more candles ready to be lit and most likely only lit for reading or writing purposes, judging from the state of the candles. However, the most eye-catching structure within the entire den was the gold mound in the center where Jace and Ash stood looking somewhat small compared to the coins that surrounded them and the eggs which were currently out of sight.

Having been lost in conversation with Ash, Jace hadn’t noticed Raj or Dark entering until after the sound of the coins rattling caught his attention. “Oh! Raj, you’re back!” He said with a bit of excitement to his voice, he was thankful he didn’t have to sit with the eggs any longer… watching such a woman’s brood was rather… stressful to say the least. At the moment, he hadn’t seen Dark behind her lingering in the shadows. “So… Um, how’d he take it all?” Jace asked as he began rubbing the back of his head. Stepping to the side, the young man revealed the two charcoal grey eggs. “You know if he’s not thrilled with their existence… we can just, you know take them away.” Jace rambled, still not noticing Dark. Listening to the young man ramble, at first Rajani was going to shut him up but instead she simply glanced back at Dark. Clearly, the boy hadn’t noticed his Alpha standing just a few steps behind her. With a grin pulling at her lips, she could only hope Dark would give him a bit of a fright.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 3:37 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani; Jace
Quote :
A cool wash of air brushed against the man's nose. Rajani's lair was most certainly her aesthetic. The dark gloom, candlelight, scrolls of bounties all had a flair for someone with her withdrawn personality. He couldn't help but feel the desire to sit and do some reading. Quiet, remote, and with an atmosphere to fit, he mulled over the idea. Perhaps someday he and Rajani could spend some time here, together. He fancied the thought of them sitting and reading under the candlelight, but such ideas were quickly put to rest. He couldn't get too invested in the thought...he wasn't sure how different things would be between them. Dark Shadow furrowed his brow, then glanced away. He could hear Jace chime up from over the mound of coins, with the end comment causing the Alpha's brows to bunch up further. Catching Rajani's side-smirk from the corner of his eye, the man stepped up over the gold mound and frowned down at Jace. He crossed his arms over his chest, expression glaring down at the boy from his suggestion. Dark's presence alone was enough to scare him. Even now, he could see Jace's face shift and he let that moment sink in for a while before speaking. "I would expect you to hold their lives with more value than that," he said with a growl. "Regardless of them being mine or not, you have no right to offer that suggestion. Am I clear?" Dark continued to glare down at him until he would receive enough to show that his point had been made. When he had, his eyes flicked slowly to his offspring. There were two charcoal colored eggs, nestled in the golden mound. His eyes hadn't lit up with excitement, nor did his brows even rise when he looked at them. Dark's expression remained the same as it was, but a weight sat on his chest, pressing down against his ribs, aching. Somehow it felt more real to him.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
(I'll edit for Ember. I need some more thinking to come up with a good post for her but don't worry, I will!)
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 6:09 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea

Quote :

Still holding her smirk, Jace realized something was up a little too late. Within seconds of the questionable expression, the chuckle at her, Dark was standing beside her. His eyes as sinister as ever, the lad was questioning every word that left his mouth. Oh how could he have been so stupid to think a man like Dark Shadow wouldn’t come for his brood. Taking a few steps backwards from the two, Jace found himself tripping over his own feet, as well as, the coins around them. “D-D-Dark I…. I didn’t know y-you were here.” He chuckled nervously. Of course, his alpha hadn’t spoken just yet, his cold eclectic blue eyes were still drilling holes into his skull. Gulping as the man parted his lips, he was wishing he hadn’t said a damn word, the silence was bad enough! Trembling, Jace succumb to his poor footing and collided intro the coins, thank the stars above he’d moved away from the eggs before falling. If he’d landed on them… he was sure Rajani would tear him apart. “R-Right I- I’m sorry I I-I wasn’t thinking!” He spoke as he scooted himself further away from the pair. “Forgive me! I’ll never make such a poor suggestion again.” He murmured through his chattering teeth. How could he have thought such an idea was a good one? Not even Rajani would have wanted that! Beating himself up he was waiting for Rajani to pipe in, his heart racing he glanced over and up at the woman. Her eyes stone cold as she glared holes into that boy.

With her arms now crossed she sighed before rubbing her temples. Yet, she didn’t say a word, she felt Dark had said everything that needed to be stated about the young man's poor judgement. However, when Jace’s body began to fall backwards the woman’s body began to lunge forward as worry for her unhatched offspring filled her chest. However, she forced her foot back into place and her right hand back at her side. The eggs were a safe distance away from Jace, they were not behind him… so there was no reason to react. Letting a soft sigh leave her lips she looked to Dark. Though his expression didn’t change, she could tell his eyes were now resting on the eggs before them. What was he thinking now, now that they were there before him and not just words filling the air between them. Waiting for a moment, watching the man's eyes as the rested on the eggs, silence, aside from Jace’s chattering teeth, filled the lair. They needed to wrap things up soon, taking in a breath, the raven haired woman was about to suggest they get moving however.... A noise from above caught her attention causing the hair on the back of her neck to stand on end. Someone was there.

Catching the sudden change in expression on the woman’s face, Jace’s eyes shot to the ceiling of the cavern, tiny bits of dirt and rock began to flake off as the sound of boots moved across the floor of the rotting structure above. Knowing better than to speak, the man slowly rose to his feet ready to grab the eggs if need be.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 7:43 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 Text
Quote :
Female - Undefined - Tropic Waters Eastern Cove - 25
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ X || Location ~ X
Quote :
What was she thinking? Mithyria grumbled to herself as she went along her journey back to the Sanctuary, wings gliding across the smooth clouds. Flying back home would take hours, days really. Why go immediately back because of some dumb man? She could find another dumb man to talk to. Sea gods knew there were plenty of them to go around. Catching another drift and coming closer upon the ravine, she began her descent, fluidly maneuvering herself to fly straight through the entrance and land delicately on the dirt floor, dusting off her wings and looking around the place. Same as usual... was Dark still here? Her curiosity got the best of her and she wandered over to his hall, into his large study room piled high with gold. Not here. Her entire face furrowed, gritting her teeth and lashing her tail. Off with that...that whore of his. Typical, not surprising. She had to take a few breaths to avoid ruining his study entirely, walking out and making her way through the ravine, catching gazes of some of the members. She wasn’t sure what she was going to do with herself, but surely there was some water feature she could cool off somewhere down here.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 10:30 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani; Jace
Quote :
Dark stared down the white-haired boy, but it didn't take very long for him to buckle. Legs quaking, words struggling to escape, Jace stumbled back and profusely apologized. Arching an expressive brow, Dark Shadow hadn't even flinched as Jace fell back on his rear and shuffled off, apologizing more for his choice of words and his haphazard thinking. At least he was aware of it now, but he hadn't expected such a dramatic reaction from Rajani's raised assassin. While Dark had watched, his eye caught Rajani lurching forward in fear for the eggs. Dark's arms remained folded over his chest and he remained coolly composed, but it was curious to see her react so. Eyes flicking back, he watched Jace for a moment longer and then assured him lowly, "calm yourself, Jace. I'm not here to hurt you." He said, a soft tease drifting off his tongue. "Just consider it a lesson and ruminate over your choice of words next time." The man leaned in, nearly taking a step toward the eggs, his feet rocking forward, when dirt trickled down from the floorboards above them. Furling his brows, Dark Shadow peered up, the ceiling began to creak and groan. He narrowed his eyes, glancing to Jace, knowing he would protect the eggs, before sending Rajani a stare down. He flicked his chin, gesturing for her to see if she could catch a glimpse of who these intruders were. She was lighter on her feet than him. He didn't want to alert these individuals to their position with the sound of shuffling coins.

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 4ff4e877e953018618ad464b01e542b3
═════════════════
Sanctuary Guide | Crush: (Jilaiya)♡ | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Mithy
Quote :
Having shared a decent conversation with Jilaiya, suppressing the strange fluttering sensation in his chest, Drake carried himself through the Sanctuary. He had a braod grin on his maw as usual. The end of his tail flicked to and fro as he strode and sent several dragons a smirk and some plucky positivity before carrying on. After a little while of back and forth bantering, he had his head focused elsewhere when he nearly walked straight into a clan mate. He nearly brushed scales with her, but had the agility and the speed to pull back before he had completely made a fool of himself. He furled his wings slightly, rocking back to act slightly more dramatic than the situation called for. Drake was busy grinning at the hilarity of the circumstance, and then he shook his head and laughed, "oho - sorry. I don't normally meet dragons this way, how embarrassing!" Drake gave a cheeky grin. He gave his shoulders a shake to readjust himself, still smiling like an idiot at the ordeal. "I'm sorry, I still can't get over that. Ahhh, so funny. Today just hasn't been my day really...I don't believe we have met, I'm Drake - and wait don't tell me..." He stepped back, examining the dragoness from head to toe to see if he could put a claw on her name. He didn't know her, but would obviously do his best to match her face with a name anyway. Green scales, long frills - she was a sea dragon no doubt. He announced his find with confidence and sass, as per the usual. "Something that makes a statement I'm sure. You sea dragons always have a certain flavor about you...ohh, sorry flavor is not the word. May I say, vibe? Yes, vibe sounds better - much less weird." Drake shuddered at the very idea, chuckling at his own words before swinging back around and saying, "you look a bit like an Emerald, but that doesn't quite have the kick does it?"

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
She passed the man a smirk at his unease, before coming forward, taking his arm and hurrying him into the forest with her. Their feet crunched along the litter-bed as they stumbled down from the forest toward the dirt road toward town. Ember flicked away a branch or two from their field of view, and when they arrived at the long, winding, path, they continued to amble down. She now had a smile on her face and she looked at him with a huff, "it's not everyday I get to take a fine strapping man into town with me."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 Text
Quote :
Female - Undefined - Tropic Waters Eastern Cove - 25
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ Drake || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Mithyria was completely caught off guard when scales touched hers, reeling back and whipping her head around to see none other than the hotshot himself, Drake. Not exactly the dragon she expected to see right now, but...not the worst sight to see. She was still startled as she watched him dramatically step back and cheerfully excuse himself, his eyes brighter than the sun as he greeted her, even evaluating her. She would have take offense to a man checking her out so quickly, but...he wasn't entirely bad to look at himself. So she waited, watching him with piercing green eyes to see what he'd come up with. He stumbled on his words for a moment after, but when they landed on 'emerald'...oh, he was right on target, wasn't he? A sly grin came across her face, eyes flashing with curiosity. "Oh, you've hit it, don't worry." He was lucky he got the right foot forward. "I am the emerald sea dragon Mithyria of Eastern Cove. Wonderful to finally meet you, Drake." She bowed her head slightly towards him. "Or should I say, the ruby-born Drake, son of the Sanctuary. After all, a man as well known as you should have a title to his name too, no?" She gave him a good look up and down like he did to her. He did have very nice red scales, even if they were rather common around here. They were bright though, which she appreciated. Color was always so much better than dull hues anyways- perhaps this was her sign that Darks personality would have ended up as dark as his scales. No, that wasn't right. That Alpha was spectacular. Drake though, he wasn't too bad himself. She didn't mind talking to him, anything to get her mind off that rude idiot in the forest.

Quote :
Cazram was still recovering from her bite when Ember had taken his arm, pulling him through the thick forest as he tried to wrap his mind around this woman. She had thrown him from left to right, hardly giving his emotions time to even breathe. What did she even hope to accomplish? Build him up to knock him down, hundreds of times, to make him a better man? Was that how real men came to be? Did his mother do that to his father? He couldn't imagine that being the case, they were always very cordial and loving. What would they even say about Ember? He had never been able to ask them much about women… no wonder he was in such a rut with her. He had an end goal in sight, and she was blowing with the wind. Her voice suddenly cut into his thoughts, passing him a compliment as they followed a worn path. He blinked, taking a moment for it to sink in. "I see," he responded, unsure of what to even feel at this point. He was glad she thought of him as 'strapping', but his emotions seemed to be a problem with her. Cazram was left with few cards to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: