Pumpkin Cup
deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 11:50 pm

(I'll post for the rest tomorrow)

Rajani Icecrea

───────────────────────────────────
      Ice Dragon 22.5 Female Crush: Dark Mate: X Young: X XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Cazram

With her feathers pinned against her body, Rajani looked at the stranger as he made such a remark. She’d rode once on another dragons back before but that was different. She was knocking on deaths door, she could probably make it walking right? Feeling another pain hit her, Rajani couldn’t keep her pain filled shriek from leaving her maw. Her head curled under and towards her legs as she tried to fight back the intensifying sharp digging feeling at her gut. His suggestion to shift in to her human form bothered her, how could she? In this much pain would she even be able to… Before, shifting was like breathing, any dragon could do it without a second thought however… at this moment, the dragoness before him couldn’t shift. Lifting her head slightly, the paled eyed female started forward. There was a cave in this area, she’d seen it before, though it wasn’t ideal it would do until she could get home. “I… I can’t shift I’m out of time.” She said through gritted teeth as she let out another pained noise. The dragoness forced herself to walk a few more steps. Through clenched teeth, she pushed herself forward again after a short break, her body trembling from the pain. She could see the cave up ahead. After a the short but long track to the cave, the black dragoness slipped inside before finding her a spot back in the back of the cave.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 12:12 am

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 9gp9gxU

Quote :
♠ Male ♠ Straight ♠ Smoke Ridgeback ♠ Regular ♠

♠ Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~Rajani, Seraphina, Burkhardt ♠ Location~Wilderness♠

Cazram felt cold blood in his veins as she shrieked, and he instantly froze, unable to do or say anything. What was wrong?! If he knew anything about anything he would probably be more of use, but he was panicking so much on the inside that he had no clue as to any solution to help. She looked terrible, and he could practically feel the pain radiating off her. Though for an assassin, he wasn’t sure how severe it would be for anyone else, or if she was actually handling it better than others would. Perhaps if he was twice his size, he could carry her to wherever she needed to go. Yet she had a place in mind, and he simply stayed by her, deciding to go quiet and let her fight her internal battle, whatever it was. He still felt the cold sensation coursing through his body, the fear and confusion keeping his head reeling as he watched over her closely. The entire trek to where she was going was a pain in itself for him, not able to do a single thing or offer her a word of comfort. Gritting his teeth tightly together, he pushed past it, noting down what she acted like now and her appearance, just in case it were to happen again. They soon arrived at a cave, and she was quick - well, quick as she could be - to leave his side and get further back into the cave. He pondered on whether he should go in, but...it was best he did not disturb her. Just in case, he stayed outside the cave entrance, watching for passerby or even for wildlife to hunt. Leaving her was not necessarily an option at this point. Yet if her condition worsened...he scowled. It was unlikely it would. Besides, he still wouldn’t be able to do anything anyways quick enough. Sighing out, a small puff of black smoke exited alongside the white one, mingling together before being swept away into nothing again as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 1:41 am

Rajani Icecrea

Breathing heavily, Raj tried to keep her cries of agony at an all-time low, it seemed her little knight in shining armor wasn’t all to strong willed around a female in pain either. Why wasn’t that surprising….then again, she couldn’t blame him… This was somewhat unnerving for her as well. Nevertheless, the assassin would never admit to that aloud… not to some stranger at least. Feeling another contraction rush over her body, the female gritted her teeth as all of her muscles tensed. She shouldn’t have ever left the cabin this morning… She was in denial that this was actually happening, that this was really the result of that night. How would she tell Dark? Should she? And what was she going to do about this guy knowing? Would he share it with the world? Another pain washed over her as her body rippled with another much larger contraction. Her claws dug deep into the earthy floor of the cave, her heavy breaths could be heard echoing from within the cave. There was no hiding this… What would he think? How would he react? He probably wouldn’t accept them… would he? The thoughts continued to whip around in her mind as her body went through more contractions. Pain filled groans and growls left the rocky shelter, until finally after quite a bit of pushing and painful moments later the dragoness had two dark charcoal color eggs in which she firmly wrapped herself around in a protective manner.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 8:09 am

Quote :

♠ Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~Rajani, Seraphina, Burkhardt ♠ Location~Wilderness/Cave♠

The dragon waited outside, disturbed immensely by the noises coming from within the cave. It didn't exactly help that it echoed. He paced back and forth to keep himself busy, wanting to focus on anything but her pain. If he could keep moving, and keep in his thoughts, surely it would all be over soon. It was a while before he heard any improvement, but then the sounds stopped. A panic flew through him. Was she dead?! He surely hoped not, or he'd have to explain to too many others, and have to deal with the loss...he huffed and shook his head vigorously. She couldn't be dead, right? He turned his head to the entrance of the cave behind him, wondering how exactly he was going to do this. Hopefully he wasn't dead meat from still being here. "Hey, you okay?" he called meekly, his wings tight to his ribs as he breathed anxiously. "Should I get anyone for you?" It was either she was dead or passed out at this point, which neither he would blame her for. She looked absolutely miserable before she went into the darkness. Her pelt certainly helped with that, which was both a blessing and a curse. He couldn't see her all the way in there, but then again, had no idea of what he would even see if he could. All he hoped was that she was alive, and okay.

Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:06 pm

Rajani Icecrea

Through the entire process of laying her eggs, the ‘hero’ that had attempted to save her, and who also tried to care for her during this escapade was outside the cave pacing about and panicking like a fool. Clearly, he was unsettled by her cries of pain. ‘Oh give me a break… Not even Jace would be this unnerved.’ She scowled at the red dragon as he paced to either side. Not once did that fool think to go and get someone or even get her something to drink…. Let alone try and calm her down but maybe that was a good thing. He probably would have lost a few scales if she was able to get ahold of him. However, any female in labor would have like a little bit of support in some shape or form… anything but watching a male dragon loose his composure. He was freaking out more than anything she had seen in a while. Rolling her eyes she glared at the male as he realized she’d fallen quite on the inside of the cave. Seeing his head move in a perked position, and his pacing slow to a halt. It was clear he just realized her pain had ended, had he seriously never seen a female in labor before? Generally, a dragon of his age would have seen a female laying eggs or about to lay eggs at some point right? Rajani’s pale eyes followed the panicky male as he turned and poked his head into the dimly lit cave. The words that left his mouth caused an irritated growl to leave her lips, his cautious voice only caused her teeth to clench tighter. Her breathing was slowing from it’s previous huffing but it was clear she was exhausted. She hardly moved as she laid their wrapped around her eggs. Rajani listened to the male as he decided to ask if she was okay… Instantly this caused her glowing pale blues to narrow at him, “I should be asking you that... Pacing around like a chicken with it’s head cut off.” She snapped at him. His next question really got under her skin, causing the tired dragoness to remove her head from around her freshly laid eggs “Get someone for me?! Are you honestly asking that question now???” She snapped as a rough hiss like noise slid off her tongue. Shaking her head out of sheer disappointment the raven colored dragoness let out a hard sigh. She was worn out not to mention she felt sore all over. However, through all this that didn’t keep her from scolding the male some more. If it wasn’t for being uncomfortably sore she probably would have gotten up and rattled his brain… maybe even worse. Someone clearly needed to educate this… this… this boy. Yes, that’s right he wasn’t a man he was a boy! “Next time, god forbid there is, you will do well to get help BEFORE the individual has fallen silent! Do I make myself clear!?” Rajani’s voice was echoing through the cave at a near yelling volume, her eyes narrowed and her feathers clearly ruffled. “You know too little to be able to help, standing around isn’t going to make anything better nor is pacing about! Being diligent in finding someone who can save that individual or at least give them some assistance!” She scolded him some more before huffing and blowing a fine frosty misty from her nostrils.

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: Muscari Mate: N/A Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ria, Daenerys, Rathian and Nash

Glaring down at the elf man on the forest floor, Aya scoffed at him, “How can I trust you wont try anything!?” She stated as she kept her bow aiming at the man’s throat. “You had a dagger drawn… what the heck were you planning to do hmmm?” She began demanding answers as her foam green eyes narrowed down at the man. “I’m not about to let my little family get torn apart because some man made a poor decision!” She told him, clearly she was putting up an act, the woman had never had to stand up to a human let alone another elf that could be dangerous. However, if it was to protect Ria, she’d do anything to keep her safe. Hesterian snarled as he stayed firmly stationed over the elf as he laid on the ground with a hand over his face, It was tempting to bite the arm off but the lion remained still, well still enough.

Riya Shadowcrea

Siren Dragon 24 Female Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXX
      ║ Tags: Open

Watching the older gentleman bow in such a kind manner, Riya couldn’t help but smile. It was nice seeing an old man act so curiously towards a lady. Bowing with her head with a subtle curtsy the young lady stood up right again and stepped outside of the gate. “I’ve come across many young ladies within the village as well as on my travels… If you could describe to me what she looks like over a class of tea in the garden, maybe I can help you.” As she made her suggestion, Riya motioned for him to come on in. “My name is Riya, I’m a young lady of the estate though I am of no relation to the Lord and Lady of the manner.” She informed him as she stepped into the garden. “And who might you be kind sir?” She asked gently as the breeze brushed through a few strands of her peach colored hair. Thought it seemed like she trusted him like a butterfly trusted a flower that was not exactly the case. She knew the maids were coming along soon with tea as well as the butler with cookies and such.

Zephyrus Void

tbd Feather Crested Dragon 37 Male Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Akenehi) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Annabelle

Crossing his arms as a displeased scowl rushed over his bearded face the man raised his head as he stared at the woman before him. “Is that so?...” he growled, his voice was rough and burly. “Then spit it out what do you need girl.” He demanded she get what she needed to say out of her mouth, he had work to do and couldn’t deal with a child at the moment. “Come on I don’t got all day.” He said once more trying to get the woman to hurry up.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Quote :

♠ Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~Rajani, Seraphina, Burkhardt ♠ Location~Wilderness/Cave♠

Cazram was relived as soon as she spoke, but stayed in his place for a moment. It wasn’t exactly his fault that he acted how he did; no matter what he did, he would likely get yelled at anyways. Who knew though, she was still upset. Which was likely due to all the pain she just endured. But once he stuck his head in a little more to see her, she fumed at him, and he yanked his head back, frozen. His heart was thudding roughly in his chest as she continued, and he knew he was rather screwed. All he wanted was a nice day, well that turned on its head. He let out a sigh, hanging his head slightly as he sat. Yet he felt as though he wasn’t entirely at fault. Frowning, he lifted his head back up, and stepped only slightly into the cave, his head dipped inside to see her finally, noticing that she seemed to have eggs beside her...so that’s the reason. And he really wasn’t sure what he thought of them. Panic set off all of his alarms, but he dragged his eyes away from them forcefully, staring her in the face. “What would they do to help? Obviously, even if I tried to do anything, you did just fine on your own.” He regretted his decision to even speak, but sitting there and accepting her words wasn’t going to sit well in his stomach. “I-I’m sorry. But, it’s over now. Next time I’ll get someone. I’m available now, and hopefully you won’t be in more pain, so is there anything I can get you, to somewhat be useful? Another dragon, some food? I don’t exactly know what you want.” His wings staying tucked, he sat in his place, pulling back his head just a tad so he  would avoid any head on collisions with her words. His heard swarmed though at the thought of those eggs she protected. They were black, but that was normal because she was too. But who was the father? Probably Dark...but he couldn’t exactly be certain. Damn. What chances did he have now? He almost laughed aloud. Absolutely none; why he liked Rajani anyways was beyond him. Perhaps it was many reasons why, but they seemed null now that she had her new family to look after. And she’d always remember him as the ‘jerk who walked around like a beheaded chicken’. If he had feathers, they’d be ruffled. He had much to think over now.
Back to top Go down
Perri

Perri

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 8:54 am

Nash Thornbuck.Tags; Riya and #squad. I guess by a cabin.

The heart racing moment suddenly stopped, as if he heard a pin fall to the ground. His terrified eyes shifted into a Are-You-Serious kind of look towards her. Flinging his hand back, the knife went flying and he stared at her. “You’re joking, right?” He sits a bit straighter, besides how close the lion was to him; but he seemed to have forgotten all about him, at least for this moment. “Imagine this: You’re walling through the woods, minding your own business and you come along some tracks. A bit cats and two pairs of feet. You think to yourself ‘oh I’m going to be a good person and check if they’re okay’ because for all I know is that Hercules here could be having you for lunch,” he swallowed a moment, trying to not get so hot-headed. “But instead, you trip on accident and there’s the beast and his best friend with claws and arrows ready to get you,” looking down at his hands a moment, as if searching for some right answer. “You’re telling me... If you were in my situation of a lion charging at me, you couldn’t want to try and defend yourself?” He stared at her but than chuckled, shaking his head. “If you have some different answer, then you’re a traditional elf or a dragon.” He then seemed to pause, but on the inside, he knew he might be yelled at later on that night.

August.Tags; hot chick with pink hair. Huge Estate.

Smiling warmly at such a invitation, he went to her side and walked beside her inside. “I am August. I’m from the far north; I too don’t have a title,” he looked ahead at the path that they followed towards the home. “But I’ve been trying to track down my grand daughter for many years now. There isn’t real importance to her coming back home but... It’s been so long since I have seen another family member,” his warm smiled went a bit weaker, hoping she could understand. Of course, he had a granddaughter with him already, but it would only be time until even she would leave. She can’t even stand being so close to him at a time since he... Banished her many years ago. Before there was any real importance to the situation. “I simply want to make sure she was okay... She left; Home abruptly. She was only a small girl and didn’t know much about the world past the river...”

Annabelle. In the forest with some shaggy guy.

“I just need to know where most of the dragons in this region are,” she smiled simply. “I have a smidge of hope that you could help me,” she shown how much of a ‘smidge’ of hope by pressing her fingers so close together that it turned white. “I’m sure you can help me out? Even just pointing in a direction could help,” her eyes became sharp, as if charging to turn any moment but waited for him.[/color]
Back to top Go down
deadlyscorpion

deadlyscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 12:20 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 D34f1475df96c9efc204032119a5c552

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 25 years
Race ⇢ Dragon
Rank ⇢ Regular
Mate ⇢ X
Hatchlings ⇢ X
Tags ⇢ Trinity, Light:

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 De4463649d710d4c7b4654a3877e5152

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 20 years
Race ⇢ Dragon
Rank ⇢ Regular
Mate ⇢ X
Hatchlings ⇢ X
Tags ⇢ (Drake) Jace:

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 10822e2b33ab7ec91205047656100da0

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 20 years
Race ⇢ Dragon
Rank ⇢ Regular
Mate ⇢ X
Hatchlings ⇢ X
Tags ⇢ Aadi and Levi Brace::

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 2708db61e0f422e1e91d84efdecc0df3

Gender ⇢ Male
Age ⇢ 31 years
Race ⇢ Human
Rank ⇢ Human
Wife ⇢ X
Kids ⇢ X
Tags ⇢ Saphire:
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 10:28 am

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Trinity Jay
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Jaybird
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ //

ᅵBreedᅵ Cerulean Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ X

Tags: Light, Ember (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 311acec0f0e7ec6453cdc21355c6efc3
Sashaying with the other two girls at either sides, trailing her fingers up and through her blonde hair, Trinity grinned with a dash of envy. She knew Ember was the leader of this group and she knew she was just a lackey. But no, the idea never sat well with her. She was just as good as Ember. Time and time again, she wished she could step in front as the head girl. She should have as much influence as she did, even if she was never Dark's beta. But those thoughts were best left elsewhere if she wanted to be included. She smothered the envy with a grin of delight. “Say, I feel like a sweet tan boy would be fine.” The red-head said. Now that was exactly what she wanted to hear from her dear Ember. Hopefully, Light would agree, even if she had an eye on Jace - it's not like a love interest should stop her from going after others though. What if Jace wasn't the one? Would she really commit to that? She rolled her eyes to Ember's comment about a date. "Em, shush, give Light a little action too, will you? She can have more than one man at a time." Lifting up her head, her eyes folded onto them. Then her lips pushed into a smile. Yet she made sure to keep behind her friends. "Not like WE haven't done that before, huh." She chuckled cheekily below her breath. "And I'm wantin a blonde myself, I have seen a few cute ones around and they're harder to catch." Trinity looked on through the crowd, scanning it for a hunky man or two. Even if Light hadn't seemed as enthusiastic about getting to know people as they were, she had glanced around for a little social time. It wouldn't be THAT kind of social time but perhaps later if the boys were lucky. "So now that we're talking about Jace...I have to ask...what do you feel for him, old-ilocks, like Ember has told me you blush around him. Are you playing hard to get or are you just putting him off? I can totally understand if that's what you're going for, I just figured you both should be in SOME kind of relationship by now. At least have some benefits if you're waiting this long." Exhaling thickly, she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth to emphasize her disapproval. "And are you going for anyone, Em? I mean you broke up with that one dragon recently, are you wanting to take a break? He was pretty hot."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Ꮮesser Fire Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Morsa (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 709a11a9b8f26b63febd608f9cd74198

The moment he had her attention, his smile grew and he chuckled sweetly. The dragon pretended to puff out his chest in a playful manner but Morsa's smile put him off a little. Just a little. His same nature returned after she introduced herself and her name sounded quite familiar. It took him a while to respond as he looked through his memory to find where he knew it. Sadly, it didn't work. Oh well! Maybe he heard of her somewhere else. "Hey, for sure, girl. It will be impossible to forget your style." The red dragon played. Then when she scanned him with her eyes, he made sure to raise his head with a bit of playful pride. And when she had asked for his name, he had thought he had just introduced himself. The confidence was beginning to seep from his words at her question. However, that confidence was quickly restored with a swift inhale and a smirk. "Drake. Drake Harkin." He responded. "If you need anything, I'm your guy. I live on the South-wing of the sanctuary, at the main entrance on the right. I am the sanctuary's main escort. I meet people so the Alpha doesn't have to." He said with a tease. "So are you just visiting or do you plan to stay for a while?" He stepped past a few passing dragons as they went in the opposite direction. He sent them a smile as they passed. They did the same. "Afternoon, Drake," they said. A few more dragons walked by. He was wondering why this girl had left in the first place - considering she had said she had been at the sanctuary before. He hoped Morsa was okay. If he was lucky, that conversation would come up and he could ask about it. "Let me know if you need any supplies, a place to stay, or food - anything really. I'm quite the busy guy!" Drake smirked. "Just bring it up and I'll go through snow and blizzards to get it for you, m'lady." He did a frisky bow. Then he muttered. "No seriously, I would."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Krogoth Steele
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Saber Plains Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Loner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Alanis; Nymira (Village)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 62054e73ffffd1287a89c70a7cfd941fXXXMain Thread WWR III - Page 4 Bf9586d87565342b7a8550c6a889c412

Even after he had specifically said he was done with the conversation, she was continuing to convince him that his life meant something. He wasn’t going to give her that. He exhaled louder dipped his chin to show his lack of enthusiasm. His eyes were heavy now and her metaphors were so poetic - and yet so confusing. His voice was a bit grumpier than before and far less drunk. "Having a young lad go through what I did? Bah!" He scratched his chin and flaunted his hand. "You don't know me and I don't know you. Why are you lecturing me about my life? You don't know it, do you? It's nothing I did and it's nothing I could prevent, so let me wallow. It's the one thing I got!" He chuckled cynically. At this point, he had stopped walking and stood in the center of the village with a bitter smile. He was no longer angry at his past and in mourning, but he was completely numbed to these kind of people. Nothing mattered anymore and he nearly laughed at her attempts now. "Sorry...I don't want to hear it." He was in the middle of saying, when there was some yelling in the background. He grumbled, folded his arms, and yanked away, ignoring the outbursts. "Like I was saying, I'm done here. Goobye."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Ria Carter
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵAgeᅵ 4

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ No

ᅵMotherᅵ June /dead/
ᅵFatherᅵ Jack /dead/
ᅵAdoptive Motherᅵ Aya Nightwing

Tags: Aya; Rathian; Daenerys (Forest/Cabin)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 B6a46bc74b72a923b5a4040e1698159b

Without much of an answer, the toddler was left standing on her toes to peer out of the window to catch a glimpse of the action. All she was left with was the rustling of the underbrush and a dash of white. Yet she sensed the tension through Hesterian but knew little to nothing of the issue. Nervously chewing on her lip, she set her nose on the windowsill with her fingers viciously hanging onto the ledge. Her soft blue eyes were furrowed in confusion while she looked on.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 6:52 pm

Rajani Icecrea

Watching the male jerk back as her harsh words smacked him in the face, caused Rajani’s brows to furrow even more. This male had no backbone he could not stand up for himself even if it was a life or death situation, he’d rather save his own hide by running rather than fighting. Then the dragons head fell to a lowered state caused the females teeth to clench as a low rumbling rose in her chest. After a moment, the Ridgeback Dragon returned to his upright position, a scowl plastered on his scaly lips. ‘Oh, is he going to obtain a backbone? Fat chance…’ The raven colored dragoness followed his panicked expression as he looked at her freshly laid clutch. That panic in his hues seemed to fade a little as he quickly pulled them from the deep grey eggs and up to her own pale blue eyes. Slight alarm slid over her maw as he spoke, yet she wasn't surprised at what he had to say, she had anticipated it. Standing up from where she was laying around her eggs, her eyes narrowed as rage began to fill her to the hilt. “What would they do to help!? Any male who has half a brain would have at least done something to try and ease the pain of a female in labor… Water, comfort, anything to make the process less agonizing would have been appreciated! But no, you had to stand and pace back and forth outside the cave like a fool. If I hadn’t been in labor and was actually ill your less than quick actions would have led to my death! Someone with more knowledge and ability to help would have been much more useful!” Rajani unleashed the rage that was building in the chest, of course, all the while the male was trying to backtrack and apologized for what he’d said. This didn’t stop the female from coming forward, her black wings opened wide in the small cave as she forcefully knocked the red pelted dragon to the ground. Keeping him pinned in place she snarled, her fangs inches from his throat, “Are you really?! If there ever is a next time, which I pray there will never be, you will do well to remember your faults and prevent them!” She snarled as she pushed down on his shoulder, her talons digging into his scales. “Yes, why don’t you make yourself useful and find something for me to eat…. Before I take a bite out of your hide!” She snapped as she pushed herself off of him. Her talons scrapped against his scales as she did so.

Jace Shadowcrea

[size=80] Plasma Dragon 24 Male Crush: Light Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ash

Crossing his arms across his chest, Jace smiled at the soft-spoken girl. His deep red eyes looked her over, she seemed like a very calm and kind individual. That was something you didn’t come across very often in this day and age. Everyone was uptight or to weary to speak... well maybe not that extreme but close enough. The lad allowed a small smile to pull at his lips as the lass thanked him and went on to introduce herself. Her voice was so gentle, was she just lightly spoken or was she timid around those she did not quite know? Whatever the case, her initial personality was a bit refreshing. “It’s nice to meet you, Ash.” He replied warmly, “I have some errands to run, would you like to come along?” He asked her as his left arm slid from its crossed position and his right held on to the strap of his satchel. He knew she was new to the sanctuary and she probably didn’t have many friends as of yet so he felt he could give her some company and get to know the lass. “If you don’t want to I understand, I just felt you may want a little company.” he added as he shifted his weight a from his left leg to his right.

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: Muscari Mate: N/A Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Seeing the man’s fearful expression contort caused Aya’s feet to shifted on the ground. Her confidence with the situation was starting to fade a little, but as long as Hesterian was there, she was sure to stand her ground firmly… for the most part. “N-no, I’m not joking one bit!” She snapped at him as she kept her arrow aimed at him. Her eyes slowly followed the dagger as he flung it away from himself. At this action, Hesterian snarled at him and lurched forwards as if he was going to sink his fangs into the elf but the cat restrained himself and simply kept his body stationed over the fellow. “His name’s Hesterian… “ She scowled at him a little before letting out a small sigh and lowering her bow. The elven lad was right but she still didn’t quite trust him, he was probably hunting her lion for sport not caring for the individuals possibly being stalked. “Though you’ve given me your story… I still do not trust you. I’ve dealt with sport hunters before.” She glared at him, who knew such a sweet and beautiful face could look so angry in such a short amount of time. The elf continued causing another sigh to leave the girls lips and her bow to lower a little more. Hesterian was still fully over him though; he was ready for the elf to make the wrong move. “I would run, there is no point in going up against something you can’t defeat.” She told him plainly, “If I can prevent taking a life of an animal then I will. A lion hunts for food not for game or sport… he or she is only trying to sustain themselves, I would not hurt the creature for its instincts I would run and get to safety if at all possible.” She informed him. At this point, her bow was no longer drawn and the arrow was no longer pointing at his throat with deadly intentions.

Riya Shadowcrea

“It’s nice to meet you August.” She smiled warmly at him before starting towards the garden. Glancing over her shoulder at him she nodded her head with a warm look to her, “I understand, I’ll do what I can to help you locate your granddaughter.” She told him, her honey voice floated on the breeze around them. As he spoke of his granddaughter and his want to see another family member she knew this was something important to him and seemed to carry painful memories along with it. “I understand your concern; could you explain to me her features?” She asked as they arrived at the garden tea area. At that moment, the two maids and a butler from before came walking towards the table with the needed items to have tea and a small snack. “I’m in the market of the village most often, maybe we could find her there… I could also speak with my brother if need be and see if he’s seen her. He is a courier of the area; I expect to see him tomorrow.” She told the old man. She hoped she could help him she knew how it felt to miss family, all she had was Jace.

Akenehi[/ b]

[b] Relentless Winds Dragon 36 [color:6729=# BCC6CC]● Female Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Zephyrus/Soulirus) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After what seemed to be hours of flying the white and gold dragoness had found what seemed to be this Sanctuary she’d heard some much, yet knew so little. Landing on a cliff edge the female eyed the opening, something wasn’t right here… this wasn’t it, though it smelt of dragons it wasn’t the place… blood dripped from the edge of the cliff. Peering inside from where she stood, the sight within was unstomachable. Yet another dragon had been slaughtered and it scales, hide, and more had been stripped from it leaving only a meaty corpse in its place. Even some bones had been collected from the poor beast; she wondered how close this was to that said Sanctuary… Stretching out her wings, Akenehi leaped from the cliff and began onward, she’d find it eventually. After about another hour or so of flight, the scent and intense feeling of another royal blood hit her, she was close… and in the right place this time.

Zephyrus Void

tbd Feather Crested Dragon 37 Male Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Akenehi) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Annabelle

Sneering at the young woman the man scuffed “Hell if I know…” with his statement, the man turned towards his belongings and began dressing himself in his armor once more. Each piece clacked and clanked as he quickly began preparing for his next journey. Like his voice, his body language was cold and showed little emotion aside from his slowly growing irritation. Adjusting a few of the straps, and the positioning of the armor, Zephyrus readied himself for his travels ahead. Ignoring the girl's presence he hadn’t the time for a woman needing directions for whatever reasons she possessed. Finally finished and stepping away, the curly-haired man glanced at the girl, his eyes as cold as ice. He didn’t have the time to spare for her, and frankly, he didn’t care. Returning his eyes to the forest before him, the man began walking away with little care for the girl’s needs.

Nymira Paragon

Fire Dragon 29 Female Crush: x
      Mate: x Young: x
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open

With her eyes following their pointed fingers, the brunette women began walking in the direction they were gesturing too. Crossing her arms loosely over her abdomen, Nymira kept her eyes peeled for the bar while walking in that general direction. Her bare feet trailed across the dirt path, her golden eyes glanced over the now busy villagers. The sounds of their chatter was enough to make the dragoness want an alcoholic beverage even worse. She didn’t mind company, but large crowds were not her cup of Ale. After a short journey, Nymira finally spotted the bar, a pleased smile slid over her salmon-colored lips. Finally, she could get a drink and enjoy herself for a short moment before venturing off again.

Jilaiya

Breath Dragon Age Female Crush: None (likes all men) Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open

Having her fun with the men within the inn, the blond-haired, big-busted woman, found herself a bit bored… The men’s sweet as honey words and warm hands were not as pleasurable as they had been the moment she’d walked in and claimed her spot on their laps and in their poor human hearts. This was probably due to dragons being more exciting than humans. Picking herself up off the drunkard’s lap the blond haired girl ran her fingers through his rusty looking hair and down his bristled cheek, “I’m sorry my dear but I really must be on my way… Until next time, darling.” She gleamed at him with a bright pearly smile. Turning from the man, Jilaiya then blew a kiss to the blacksmith sitting across from her. “Until next time.” She chimed again with a sinful grin. With that, the bright golden-eyed woman left the inn, the two men sat staring at the door with a slight displeasure in their eyes. Moments later, Jilaiya had found herself wondering the forests, she wanted some excitement, excitement that a strong, fine, brute of a dragon could give her. Unfortunately, she wasn’t exactly sure where she would find the drink she needed to quench her growing thirst. “I’ll just have to keep looking…” She muttered as she bit her lip a little as her imagination began to run wild.

Orpheus

Breath Dragon Age Male Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open

Having left the Inn, Orpheus was able to finally get some piece from that sex-crazed woman Jilaiya. “Bloody woman has no respect for herself or others… “ he grumbled under his breath as he walked along. Crossing his arms over his chest as he walked the man looked around for the local bar, he knew he could get some information there… maybe find the info he needed… He had to warn her or at least get some closure that she wasn’t in this village or area anymore. Surely, the assassin had already gotten wind of their coming to this land. Letting out a soft sigh the young man hoped for the best but he was a bit doubtful. Before he knew it, Orpheus had finally made it to the bar, the people in this area was packed nearly like sardines in his opinion.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 10:28 pm

Quote :

♠ Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~Rajani ♠ Location~Wilderness/Cave♠

The red dragon was not entirely surprised by her scolding, and pulled his head back further, until he noticed that she stood to her feet. Oh sh- He quickly cut himself off, going silent as her words echoed from the cave out to him. He wanted to defend himself, say it was an unusual circumstance for him, but bit his tongue instead. That would be a very poor decision on his part, especially considering how upset she already was, and how much worse he was making it. It didn't help to see those powerful wings of her begin to open. A flash of black, and he was slammed onto the ground. The pain of impact from his horns hitting stone was now needling its way through his skull and spine. He could have sworn his vision went blurry; at least, right until she had her face right in his, and berated him. Well, he could certainly see her now, looming over his neck and preparing to strike. He wouldn't be surprised if she did just lash out and kill him there. It didn't entirely help that her claws were sliding their way under his scales to his skin. If he were alone, perhaps he would have whimpered in pain, rushed off to tend to the bruising that would be on his skin, but he was almost certain he'd become lunch. "Y-Yes, of course, of course, I planned on doing that anyways," he scrambled, and was up on his feet as soon as she pulled away. Ouch...he had to roll his shoulder to fix the aching that now throbbed at his backside. Hopefully that wouldn't prohibit his hunting. "I'll be back soon." Sending a glance down her and back to the eggs in the cave, he lifted his wings and bolted to the sky, heading out deeper into the wilderness. Phew, he escaped alive, for now. Thank goodness...he could have sworn he would have escaped with more scars.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 O12gtCj
Quote :
♦ Female ♦ Straight ♦ Human ♦

♦ Crush~X ♦ Tags~Krogoth ♦ Location~Village ♦

What a despicable man. How stuck up could he possibly be, to think that nobody deserved to hear his story and that he could just keep it to himself? If he couldn't prevent it, perhaps someone else could figure out a way they could. She let out a long sigh through her nose, shaking her head. "Alright, I'll leave you be. But my point still stands. You have many better things you could do than sitting here outside, rotting away with a mug in your hand and making this entire place look worse than it already does." Swallowing her building confidence, she turned on her heel, and walked away, feeling her rigid back go quite soft with each step. Why she decided to stand up to a strange man was beyond her, but at least she did it, no matter how much it affected him or not.
Back to top Go down
Perri

Perri

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 8:53 am

Light.Trinity and Ember

She wasn’t very interested in finding males. But everyone seemed to be too preoccupied with the idea of someone at their side. But zoning out Trinity didn’t seem like the best idea on some days. And today was- But the word “Jace” and “date” seemed to fall into her ears and her ears grew into a soft red. “J-Jace, um,” she felt the blush begin to creep to her cheeks. Her pale eyes looked towards Trinity and she felt her cheeks flush. “N-No… um…” Her eyes looked at the ground, feeling a sour feeling in her stomach. “I like him,” she nodded to herself, looking to the side, trying to hide the most of her face, looking to the side. “But um, if you're both just going to go male hunting, I think I will… Do something else,” the sound of her bare feet slowed down a bit. Her hand held her sleeve, smiling weakly towards them. “Because I don’t think I need to.”

Sapphire. Erin at home

When she stepped into the small home, Sapphire set the heavy bag down on a wooden table to the side, looking at Erin. He spoke honest words to her, and, for once, he was going to finally do something about Seth’s rule after four years. It seemed like forever to her since they… Finally did something. But his words turned sour in her ears. Reaching into the bag, she began to look at each preserved jar full of something. “You want my honest opinion Erin?” Her eyes looked up at him, putting down a jar. “You want a honest woman's opinion?” She reached into the bag, shoving something in her pocket. “I think… You should get out more,” she raised her eyebrows to him. “Then maybe you can get some helpful opinion from anyone else than me,” she moved towards the door and left him there.

Chloe Freshwater and Norman Freshwater At home making some stuff

The time it takes to let dough rise is about a hour or so. Which seemed like torture for Chloe. Sitting on the kitchen floor, covered in flour, looking at the book in her hand that she had read perhaps a thousand times. Then a familiar sound of old farmer boots came in. “What,” she squinted up at her old man, who had a fresh layer of dirt on him, along with a coat of sweat. “It’s a bit late in the year to be… Making…” he blew a raspberry with a small smile. “It’s not for you,” she looked up at the bowl with a cloth over it. “Hm? You met someone?” His smile widen a bit more and there was a moment of silence before she got up quickly, “No! No-!” she stormed off with a red face. “There no way that I would waste my baking skills on some asshole from the tavern,” she made a face of disgust. “Then Adam Landgrip?” He called out and only received a slam of the door somewhere in the home. He sighed, looking away. “I gotta get that girl out of here eventually.”

Nash Thornbuck just trying to be friends but theres a lion

When the lion lurched forward, his voice got a bit high pitched for his own good, her arm out, as if it was the first thing for it to bite down on. He listened to the woman's words, his blue eyes trained on her for a moment, before looking at the lion was was too close for comfort. Hesterian. His eyes shifted to the lion and gazed at him, taking in a moment of thought. “Okay, look,” he sighs, but the breath of Hesterian slightly caught him off guard. He honestly was expecting worst, maybe dog breathe level of bad, but it didn't seem like it. It was… This deeper… Wait why was he thinking about this now? “If I was a hunter, right? If you think I’m some bad guy or whatever, then why do I carry around a dagger and-and,” his other arm reached for his dark grey back that stayed limped over his shoulder. He slowly pulled out the jar of peaches. “I’m… Personally not sure what animal likes peaches, I think all animals should, they're fucking delicious, and um, I only know tracks of animals.” He looked at the lion, shrugging, “It was a child hood thing. You know, fascinated by little tracks here and there.” Then he turned back to the elf, looking at her. But his eyes seemed to move down her body before making eye contact again. “That’s all that I have in my bag. I think I might have a letter opener, or maybe some scraps of paper but that’s pretty much it,” one arm was close to the lions mouth and the other held the peaches. It was true. The bag was now limp and flat. “Do… You like peaches?” He tried to smile, but the closeness of the lion kept him from his own breathe.

August tea and crackers i guess with Riya or Aya? I dont know why I get them confused lol

Just the thought of Light being in the market around humans made him faint at heart. But what she looked like as a human… He never actually saw. “Hm, let’s see,” he thought about his other granddaughter and her features vs. his own. What had his granddaughter turn out to be? She could’ve been… Anyone. Maybe the woman in front of him if he didn’t know better. Lifting up the tea, and taking only a small sip, he smiled. “Do you believe in dragons, miss?”

Annabelle with no leads on where her cousin is

Her eyes followed as Mr. Clunky moved along with his life. “Don’t got to be a little shit about it,” she sighed and began to move on then, moving through the trees, the opposite way from him. It felt like this everytime they got a lead or anything. It could take months to even get to the next one- Took a year once. “I’m going to waste the last 400 years of my life trying to find her,” she sighed, but somehow, she got flipped around, not really sure where she was. Kicking up into the sky, shifting, she flew around a bit until she got her directions right for once.
Back to top Go down
XxepictimexX

XxepictimexX

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 3:03 pm

Quote :
NameSauci Faui
Gender Male
Tag(s)Open!
LocationForest

[size=95]Now this was getting just irritating for the poor guy. The past few days have been proving to be some of the most annoying days with constant migraines, itchiness, and weight on his head. The antlers are starting to grow. Curling his tail side to side with blunt movement, Sauci rubbed his antlers against the burnt tree. An odd choice, really. It seemed to be barely even effective as it was only causing dark stains on the horns, a mess of twigs to get caught in them, as well as various bits of charcoal sticking on. Sauci didn't hesitate to mentally curse at the ancients with various, colorful words. Transforming into his human form, he was thankful for not having to have them with him temporarily. Scratching the top of his head, Sauci scanned the area for a better spot. If only he could just fly up for a better view... Lowering the hand, he glanced at the palm only to find that the charcoal did indeed heavily stain it with its black powder. Oh, great. Rushing back into the form of a dragon, he shook out the dark brown mane before thrashing the antlers into the what remained of the burnt tree. A heavy snap cracked in the air accordingly.[/size]
Back to top Go down
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 3:24 pm

Its ugly.... suffer)))
Seraphina
The woman walked back into the room to find Burkhardt in the corner. She growled and smacked her beast upside the head. "You let her escape?! You fool of a beast!!!! Go! Find her, if she tells anyone what we have here, you will be the fur coat on my back keeping me warm in winter got it?!" She bellowed, Burkhardt simply nodded and took the sudden abuse from his master. She unlocked his chains and he stood up, full height Burkhardt was a monster of a man. Built for pure power and brutality, his skin rippled over thick muscles. Though he had a sickly look to him, Seraphina always kept him strong in case she needed him, this was one of those times. Burkhardts skin coursed over blood veins and raw muscle as his bones shattered and replaced themselves, his ligaments tearing and reforming and his skin being shredded by his own contorting body. Leaving nothing but a beast where man once stood, a true monster of the night to some more terrifying then the dragons themselves.... half man half wolf. A twisted, snarling, drooling mess of pure rage and adrenaline. A horrid concoction of man intelligence mixed with the wolf body to form something in between. Burkhardt burst through the door and raced into the trees with an inhuman speed. Leaving nothing in his wake but the lingering howl that roared like thunder and traveled for miles....

Ratigan
After what seemed like hours he walked back towards the house, wood under his arm and the axe over his shoulder. He paused as he saw the events unfolding with the woman he had been so interested in. Not sexually, but more so intelligence. He wanted to pick at her brain and understand how it worked, being the only woman he had contact with before hand being his mother. That's not to say the elf was beautiful in every way, she was, but he didn't see himself in a romantic relation any time soon. He had his mother to take care of. Rathian stopped and dropped the wood, watching carefully at each move everyone made.
Back to top Go down
deadlyscorpion

deadlyscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:32 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 D34f1475df96c9efc204032119a5c552

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 25 years
Race ⇢ Dragon
Rank ⇢ Regular
Mate ⇢ X
Hatchlings ⇢ X
Tags ⇢ Trinity, Light:

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 De4463649d710d4c7b4654a3877e5152

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 20 years
Race ⇢ Dragon
Rank ⇢ Regular
Mate ⇢ X
Hatchlings ⇢ X
Tags ⇢ (Drake) Jace:

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 2708db61e0f422e1e91d84efdecc0df3

Gender ⇢ Male
Age ⇢ 31 years
Race ⇢ Human
Rank ⇢ Human
Wife ⇢ X
Kids ⇢ X
Tags ⇢ Saphire:
Back to top Go down
Perri

Perri

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 3:08 pm

Light just chilling or nah in the Sanctuary with Ember and Trinity

”So, you're just going to be a snitch and leave us, huh? Why, of course, silly me. You want to seem like you're patient enough for Jace to make a move of some sort."  Light seemed a bit stuck by her words, her blush dismissing almost immediately. Her hands held each other in front of her, her pale eyes floating to her feet. “I just... I think I should get more... herbs before the cold months come so..” she tried to smile it off but she turned away from them. “Have fun,” she shrugged and walked off towards the entrance. The heated ground beneath her feet began to cool as she went closer towards the entrance, having to look down for dragons soaring by or by swinging tails occasionally.

Sapphire

“Yeah-!” She swung around furiously, staring at him. “Where did the king go? Hm? It’s been four years and you’ve done nothing!” She spat at him. “You gotten lazy, your highness, and why is it NOW that you’ve decided to do something about it?” She stopped and looked down at her hand. It rested on the hilt of her sword. Removing her hand quickly from it, her cheeks got a bit heated. “What I mean, earlier, is that you need to get out and into the village. You need to talk among them. Maybe even the knights! Seth, I don’t know what he’s doing in there, but maybe you can get some of the knights on your side if they aren’t being treated well in those walls,” she spoke what was on her mind finally, hopefully the answer he was hoping for. “You won’t be able to do anything sitting at home. Or maybe... You should get the thing Seth wanted. Whatever it was,” her eyes softened, huffing a bit. She glanced over at her horse; the horse she had for all these years now. If you looked closely, the horse had little grey hairs along its chestnut fur. “I just don’t... I stayed by your side because what I thought Seth did was wrong; how he got the throne. It wasn’t any special event or even a proper duel. I stayed with you because I thought...” her eyes fell from her horse, looking back at him. “You knew best.”
Back to top Go down
Bubbline.

Bubbline.

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 1:33 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 F2f682a03e72bc8c24363052471e13c4

Quote :
⧫Male⧫Straight⧫25.5⧫Elf⧫

⧫Crush:None⧫Tags: Open⧫

After riding someways until the sun had set and he could no longer see the forest floor, Kolvar pulled Brannon to a stop. He heaved himself off of the massive brute and took the reins off of him letting him be free for the night "There you go bud. Be free for the night. We'll continue tomorrow." Kolvar took his cape off along with his shirt revealing his build and began to look around for sticks and dry brush to begin a fire so that he could roast some potatoes he brought along for the journey. Finishing up his task and eating onto the delicious potatoes, he looked around into the darkness before him seeing nothing. He looked out expecting to see someone coming out from the shadows but saw and heard nothing except for darkness and the light breeze of the wind in the trees. He always hated this part of the forest because he knew he wasn't the only one out here. He knew he wasn't far from dragon lands, which he has always kept very far from, but he was never brave enough to go out and scout the land to find it. A sharp, cold shiver was sent down his spine causing him to drop his potato. He stared longingly at the potato and huffing out a sad sigh. "Man.. I'm gonna have to buy more potatoes..." he scoffed about grabbing the potato off of the ground and lifting himself off of the ground to stand and throw the potato out into the forest not really sure what he was aiming for. He stared after it for awhile and then sat back down in front of the fire and poked around it with a stick out of boredom. Then she came across his mind, the girl from the market. Every time he thought about her, he would always get a warm feeling. It had been awhile since their last encounter and he was sure he would most likely never see her again as he rarely went to that town unless he was doing a job for someone. He sighed at that sad thought and then shrugged it off "She was definitely a head turner, will probably never come along one of those ever again. I guess the one night stands will have to suffice for me for the rest of my life." He shrugged it off and stood up kicking sand over the fire putting it out. He reached over for Brannon's side sack that held his bedding for the night. He placed it down neatly and then laid down groaning all the way down. He looked into the stars and his mind raced wondering what his future could potentially hold for him and if he'd ever see the girl from the market ever again.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 4f1eec0b3bacd8ae9ac1a1a74717d340

Quote :
☾Female☾Lesbian☾22☾Human☾

☾Crush:N/A☾Tags:☾

Time had passed since she had began working at the brothel to escape her past and to also pay her high rent to that crap bag diddle for a sad shack that is falling apart. "This sad shack is only temporary. I will get out of here eventually." she spoke to herself walking down the dead street of night. Amrynn made her way down the street and to the right to get to her sad shack. There has been the smell of fire in the air as she had worked in the brothel but she wasn't sure if it had come from inside or outside. As she got closer to her little shack, the smoke and smell had gotten stronger and from a distance she could see what exactly was burning. She came to a complete stop at first and then slowly began to take small steps towards what once used to be the shack and found Diddle standing outside of it."I burned it down. It was a piece of crap anyways, I was able to save your little savings pouch but it was just enough for rent so I'm taking it plus more. You owe me anyways. Have a nice life Amrynn," Diddle spoke to her dangling her money pouch in his hands and turned walking away. Amrynn stood there in disbelief as she stared down the shack. Tears began to flow from her eyes as she looked at Diddle basically robbing her of everything she every owned and screamed out at him as he walked away "BASTARD! Where am I suppose to go now! You burned the only thing I had left!" She watched as the heartless brute shrugged his shoulders without turning to look at her and continued on his way into his house. Amrynn fell to her knees looking back at the shack as her mind raced wondering what she was to do. As some time passed, she peeled herself off of the dirty road and looked around at the silent little town. She crossed her arms over her chest, forgetting that she was wearing the most revealing outfit because of her work, and began to walk towards the forest. "This is my last chance as I don't have anything else."

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 D441fe09a09cea466e0370946e79d80c

Quote :
※Female※Bisexual※23.5※Dragon※

※Crush:N/A※Tags:Drake※

Morsa eyed the brute as he introduced himself as Drake and bellowed in his own pride. Looking amused, the fae rested her head into her hands as he went on talking about his role in the sanctuary. Morsa looked around at the other dragons passing by and noticed just about everyone was as dragons and she was still as a human."One moment please," she said eyeing the male dragon with a suggestive look. She gently took the flower crown off and placed it before her feet. She gracefully transformed into her dragon form and stared at the male with her lavender eyes. She slowly blinked at him as said if she needed anything all she had to do was to contact him. A slow smirk creeped onto her muzzle and repeated "Anything?" she emphasized suggestively and let out a chuckle avoiding his question about whether or not she was staying for awhile. To be quite frank, she wasn't sure if she was staying or not at all knowing that she could bring potential harm to every dragon here if the others found her. Her attention snapped back to Drake and she let out a grin more confident that even she could have fooled herself. "I do need a residence Drake as I plan to stay here for quite a while to see if I can make it a permanent home. Do you mind showing me around?"

(Icarus will show eventually. Just don't know what to do with him.)

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Trinity Jay
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Jaybird
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ //

ᅵBreedᅵ Cerulean Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ X

Tags: Light, Ember (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 311acec0f0e7ec6453cdc21355c6efc3
The soft color of pink which brushed across her cheeks gave Trinity immediate satisfaction. She couldn't hide her large grin from emerging. The girl lifted up her chin in a saucy chuckle but she hadn't said anything since she didn't need to. Light had said it all for her. "I like him," the white haired girl admitted rather bashfully. It didn't help that she couldn't even look at her directly in the eyes. Such a weak reaction only gave Trinity even more gumption to try and interrogate her with questions about them: have you kissed yet? Have you held hands? Has he tried anything? Would you get with him if he would allow it? Do you think Jace would cheat on you? The list of questions were endless. As usual, it wouldn't be out of curiosity but Trinity was stopped before she had the opportunity to. Right as she opened her mouth to bombard Light with questions, Ember cut her off saying Light wasn't the type. "Of course she frickin isn't!" She scoffed to the side. She tore her sights away and went immediately quiet. "Y'know babe, the key to playing is not to be - well - oh.so.picky." The red head said. She felt sour inside. She crinkled her nose. 'Oh Em, honey, I'm not desperate like you are. You can bed any guy and be satisfied - should you really be giving me tips on guys?' She refused to speak on the matter though. Trinity simply rolled her eyes and groaned loudly. Refusing to talk about anything else; she folded her arms insecurely over her chest and she was completely quiet after that. After a brief discussion, Light turned and went her separate way and Ember spoke her mind. "You know what - fine - do you're own thing if you really feel like it's more important. Trinity really wished Ember and the girl weren't so close. Em was even sharing the same den with her and having sleepovers. It wasn't fair. She was cooler than Light. Why was Ember still defending her? Even if she didn't act like it right now, Trinity knew she had a soft spot for Light and it was irritating and she was feeling a bit insecure. She furrowed her brow and drew her hands through her blonde and ombre hair. Ember had stopped to face Light while she left them for other things. Trinity didn't stop. She walked on, leaving them behind, knowing Ember would catch up eventually. 'Sucks to suck when you have boring friends.' Meanwhile, Light made up some sort of excuse to collect herbs to leave but it hadn't convinced her. 'Pft, yeah right. She's probably sneaking away to see Jace.' She thought to herself tartly and pouted.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Ꮮesser Fire Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Morsa (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 709a11a9b8f26b63febd608f9cd74198

Still keeping his playful smirk, Drake lifted his head from his bow while the woman asked him to wait for a moment as she stood in the Sanctuary. When she had said this, he arched his brow curiously and cocked his head as she set her flower crown daintily at her feet. Now what was she doing? He glanced over his shoulder for a moment and looked back to see that she shifted into her dragon form. She was a darker color with curving horns and soft lavender eyes. She was quite pretty. But Drake gave an amused look, knowing that she made such a scene just to shift. The little things kept I'm smiling but having a sense of humor was very important. "Wow-wooow, hey, you look great!" The dragon bubbled up. "I don't think I've ever seen your species before but either way," he joked in an outgoing way, "it's much better than a boring lesser fire like myself!" He only smiled to her small comment about being asked for - anything - despite her mixed signals, he agreed to it. Even while she made a suggestive look, he completely nodded his head and spoke in an upbeat way. "Why of course, it's what I'm here for." It was a little obvious he hadn't quite picked up on her mannerisms but her confidence was exactly what he was hoping for. Not many newcomers had it. "I'd be proud to show you off - I mean show you around." He had purposefully thrown in that small comment and laughed at to the side. "In all honesty, yes, I can show you around. We'd love to have you here and I hope you'd like it too." He said. "We have a few open dens over in the East Wing and that is awfully close to the food areas. I'll take you there first." The dragon turned as he began in the direction of the caves to display to Morsa, not dropping his sweet smile once. His tail bounced with his every stride. The male's red scales glistened to the streaks of light as they slipped across his back."I tend to talk a lot, if you couldn't tell, but let me know if it bothers you I'll try to calm down a bit." He informed her with a bit more composure. He wasn't quite as over the top as he had been earlier and he hoped it hadn't scared her off. "So what species are you? You look really cool." He asked , not needing to watch the road ahead while he walked. Drake had memorized these canyons like the back of his wing. He knew every nook and cranny of it and he had really good peripheral vision which kept him from running headfirst into other dragons.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Krogoth Steele
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Saber Plains Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Loner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Alanis; Nymira (Village)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 62054e73ffffd1287a89c70a7cfd941fXXXMain Thread WWR III - Page 4 Bf9586d87565342b7a8550c6a889c412

Of course she needed to throw in the last words, why couldn't she just take the hint and go away? Krogoth had stuffed his hands in his pockets and he had completely strode off without a word. He didn't want to stir up whatever plan that girl might've had for him and his "experiences". She was scheming and he knew it, but thankfully, his last comment had put her off and she turned on her heel and stormed away. Krogoth could finally breathe and leave well enough alone. He inhaled thickly through his lips and he blew out again with the shake of his head. "Kids today, can't let a man wallow in peace." He grumbled lowly, crsiply, smelling the alcohol on his own breath. The man brushed his hand over his mouth, feeling himself cough in pain. The sharp prick followed in his lungs. And he had stopped in a coughing fit before setting his hand over his mouth to cover it. However, he gradually paused as he noticed the taste of blood in his mouth. He scrunched up his face. The coppery flavor was overlooked and he continued on his way. He shifted the collar on his jacket and continued to walk on the direction of the path leading to the exit of the village. The reminder of the blood in his mouth was like a cloud over his head. He felt it in his heart to leave this place and move on. He had stayed in this village for a few months, rather long considering the usual was two weeks. He could speculate the cause of it though, which hadn't been good news in his case. Krogoth hadn't cared though. His deteriorating condition meant little to him and he attempted to bury all thoughts of it as he moved forward, away from the bar to wander again. While he walked, deep in thought, Krogoth firmly ran his shoulder into a woman, not giving her a second glance. He cleared his throat and ambled on. He swallowed the last of the blood. But it had only taken him a few steps more before her striking markings sent a sliver of recognition in his mind. Red markings. It couldn't be. The man refused to believe it; he shook his head with a scowl but he found himself glancing over his shoulder at her. He kept wanting to leave but he continuously checked over his shoulder at her attire. By golly, he wasn't dreaming! Unless he was hallucinating, there was an actual dragon species in the village that he had recognized in human form. There was no mistaking their kind. Unable to utter anything, he stopped and stared at her as she walked to the bar with a confident stride. For a brief moment, he dropped his intent to leave and forced himself after her. He quickly hustled himself back around. Not caring if she took the shove with offense, he immediately came behind her for a bit and uttered, "you're a paragon." The man was stood a few feet away. But then he stopped and he rubbed his forehead. There was no way she was real and immediately, he was left puzzled. Krogoth was beginning to lose sense of what was real and what wasn't - was he crazy? He had a few instances when he felt like he was. He simply stared with a misted look. "You can't be real...can you?" He felt confusion creep into the cracks of his mind, plunging into him and causing him to stumble back. He looked back up, unsure if she would even speak to him or fade into nothing anymore. Krogoth cleared his throat, firmly yanking away, and he turned from her.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 12:10 pm

Rajani Icecrea

Scowling at the male as he flew off to obtain the water she’d asked for, the dragoness grumbled, “I should have killed the fool…,” As she stepped back into the cave Rajani huffed a bit “How a headless chicken like that has survived this long is beyond me….” She muttered as her eyes rolled out of irritation. Slowly, the raven colored female slinked back into the cave where her freshly laid eggs rested. Wrapping herself around the two charcoal colored eggs, the feather-crested dragon kept her pale eyes locked on the cave opening. Patiently, the new mother waited for her personal “jester” to reappear with the water she’d demanded. However, the fool of a man wasn’t the only thing she was keeping her eyes peeled for. Unwanted visitors were also a possibility, more unwanted then the brainless buffoon she had managed to attract.

Jace Shadowcrea

[size=80] Plasma Dragon 24 Male Crush: Light Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ash

Uncrossing his arms, the white-haired lad wore a slight look of surprise. He had half expected the girl to decline his offer but it seemed he was wrong. “Oh, wonderful!” He said with a small chuckle, “I just have to deliver some letters around the area, it shouldn’t take long but it would give you some time to get to know the outer areas of the sanctuary as well as it will give us some fresh air.” He explained, he was glad he had some company for his small courier job he liked to hold on to. After Rajani forcefully denounced his assassin privileges, it was all he had to keep in touch with what was going on out there. Personally, the lad didn’t completely understand why she never explained to him fully. All he knew was it had to do with Dark and the Sanctuary. Shaking away the sudden thoughts, Jace smiled at the seemingly timid girl, “Come on let's go deliver these then.” He said with a wave of his right arm. He had thought about inviting Light along with him but she was always stuck to Ember and Trinity…

Aya Nightwing

The young woman watched as the man slowly reached for his bag and began emptying its contents. He simply had a Jar of peaches and maybe some paper in the bag along with a small dagger, which was used to open letters from a courier. Taking this into account the girl finally lowered her bow completely and sighed a bit roughly. “Fine… I’ll believe you.” She stated before putting her arrow back into its quiver, a chill ran down her spine as she noticed the elf looking her up and down. As soon as the arrow had tapped gently to the bottom of the holder Aya quickly swung her longbow down towards the mans faced. “But if you put one foot out of line, you’ll be Hesterian’s dinner.” She told him in a low grumble, her sea green eyes narrowed. Again, her act was poor even Hesterian seemed to find her bravery amusing as his large blue feline eyes rolled and his body turned from the male elve’s body. He still had his eyes on the elf though, he just wasn’t on top of him threatening his life anymore. Turning her head to the side Aya looked back at Rathian, then past him to the house where Ria was located. Turning her gaze back to the intruder and her dire lion, “Watch him…” She told the large cat before starting back to the house to let Ria know it was alright to play outside again. Of course, the woman would still be on high alert. In the past, she uses to trust everyone but over time she has learned not everyone can be trusted. As she made it to Rathian's side, Aya could see Ria’s little head peering out the window anxiously trying to see what was going on. Sending her a smile, she wanted to let her little one know that everything was okay for now. Pulling her attention from the house and to the large silent man that was now beside her she gave him a gentle smile before informing him about the unexpected guest. “It’s some creepy elf with a jar of peaches…” She told him softly, clearly she was a bit unsettled by the unexpected guess, but for now, she was alright with letting the individual go. She just hoped he didn’t stick around for long... She knew with Hesterian and Rathian, she had nothing to worry about, the elf wouldn’t be able to do much if anything and get away with it. Turning her attention back to the house she motioned for Ria to come on out with a warm motherly smile.

Riya Shadowcrea

Jerking back a bit at the mention of dragons, Riya cocked her head to the side clearly surprised at his sudden question. “Dragons? What’s not to believe… They have had a fair deal of impact on the world as of lately. I haven’t known a world without them.” She told him with a small chuckle, “They are the reason for many hardships after all.” The woman stated. Riya was wonderful at acting like a human, she’d lived as a human for longer than Queen Antaro’s death. As far as she was concerned, she was a human and was going to stay that way. “I do not believe there is a single person in this day and age that does not believe in dragons, kind sir.” She informed him before lifting her teacup to take a small sip of her freshly poured hot tea.

Orpheus

Breathe WIP Dragon Age WIP Male Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open

WIP

Jilaiya

Dragon Age (wip) Female Crush: None (Likes all men) Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open Open

About that moment, the subtle scent of Dragon graced her sensitive nose. However, this scent was very week, “Hmmm..” She hummed as she looked around a bit while walking through the forest. The scent wasn’t coming from a freshly walked path… it was more so in the air than anything. Looking around herself, she made sure she was completely alone before shifting into her true form. As the woman took on her dragon physique, her flesh was covered by deep grey scales, which reflected a silvery blue when the sun hit them. Her underbelly was a shiny gold that also glistened a metallic shine under the suns rays. And her eyes were as bright and golden as a freshly pressed coin. Fully shifted, the dragoness looked to be of the feather-crested breed. She had feather-like scales which dressed her head nearly all the way down to her shoulders and her tail also had feather-like scales which traveled down from the mid-section of her tail. Along with her feather crest on her head, she had two large sets of twisted horns with three smaller spikes lining her cheeks and a set of ears to match. Her feathers, horns, spikes, and ears were all darker than her metallic body. Letting out a sigh of relief, the female stretched out her wings and let out a soft pleased moan, “Oooh, it’s sooo great to be back in this form!…. I can’t stand living as one of those puny fragile creatures…” She muttered as she stretched out her wings, and then her back legs one at a time. Once she was satisfied with her stretching, Jilaiya quickly took to the skies to follow that scent which had gently graced her nose earlier. For a while, the metallic dragoness flew along a large rock formation, the scent was getting stronger but it kept fading… “Maybe it’s higher…” She muttered before beginning to climb the cliff side. It was then she realized, something was pulling her closer… it wasn’t simply the dragonic scent either…. This, this had to be the sanctuary and the individual who was unknowingly pulling her in was the alpha… the royal blood, Dark Shadow. ‘Who knew… my lusty desires would lead me right to the place Abaddon wanted us to find.’ A gentle giggle left the females lips as she continued to climb higher and higher into the air. All the while, Jilaiya was thinking up a plan, she was dressed as a simple traveler in her human form and the only scent on her was those scents from the village an of Orpheus a simple traveling companion.

Nymira Paragon

Fire Dragon 29 Female Crush: x
      Mate: x Young: x
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open

Paying little mind to those around her, the brunette woman headed straight for the bar. That is until the feeling of man’s bawd shoulder collided into her own. From the sudden impact, Nymira was slightly knocked off course and a subtle pain washed over her upper arm area. The woman took a few more steps forward before she stopped in her tracks, a slight scowl on her brow. She didn’t care much for those who didn’t watch where they were going but from the smell of the man’s breath, he’d been at the bar and knowing herself she’s been just as careless after a few drinks herself. As the paragon was about to continue onward without a word to the man, she felt as though a set of eyes were on her. Turning her head slightly to the side, her long brown hair fell over her shoulder and her silvery-gold eyes traveled back to the face of the one who walked into her moments prior. He too was looking over his shoulder at her, this caused a bit of a smirk to float over her face. He seemed surprised, only causing a bit of curiosity to rise in the female. Surely, this individual didn’t know what she was… maybe he was just surprised such an exotic lady was in the area. Turning her eyes back towards the bar, she wasn’t going to let such a puzzled looking man keep her from the ale she so badly wanted a taste of. Crossing her arms In front of herself once more, the lady continued towards her desired destination with the same confidence as before. However, she’d made it maybe a yard from where she was previously when she heard a husky voice muttering behind her, “You’re a paragon.” His words echoed in her ears as her right hand slid up and over to her left shoulder. “Hmmm, Paragon… I didn’t think anyone around here knew of such a name,” She stated with a small chuckle, as she pivoted on her left foot to turn and face him. The length of her lawing cloth flowed with her bodies movement and the slight breeze made single strands of her hair flutter gently. However, though the man seemed to be confident in what he was saying previously. It seemed now he was rather puzzled and unsure of himself, was he ill? Or just too drunk to tell reality from illusion? “I’m as real as I’ll ever be.” She replied her hand that was once reaching for her spear slide back down to her waist as she watched the drunk fellow. After he asked for confirmation to her existence the fellow stumbled backward and turned abruptly and began on his way. To curious to leave the drunkard on his own, Nymira decided to walk along with him… it was rare for something to spark her curiosity enough to detour her from her beloved ale. “And if I am such a thing, what does it mean to you?” She asked, her voice firm with curiosity trailing. Clearly, she wasn't fearful of humans learning of her secrets at the moment. She was to brave for her own good, seeing humans as weaklings compared to a dragon-like herself. That and the villagers didn't seem to care what was being spoken about around them, they were all to zoned into their daily agenda's to ease drop at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 6:46 pm

Quote :

♠ Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~Rajani ♠ Location~Wilderness/Cave♠

The male flew between the trees, making distance between the cave as he searched the wilderness for anything that could provide a decent meal. This was much easier, he thought, back at the Sanctuary. It was simple, grabbing a quick bite from the pile gathered by others before going to hunt your own feast. But he was not going to steal from that stack to provide for Rajani. No, she would likely smell the stench of the place all over it. Plus, she wouldn't be pleased that he stooped low enough and couldn't hunt for himself. He was going to find something. There had to be at least one creature to catch, right? He got out of his thoughts and gazed down at the forest floor below. No tracks, no trail of blood, nothing he could pick up on. Well wasn't that just great. He could have sworn a deer herd was nearby. Did he fly past it? Definitely not, if he knew himself. His dark green orbs of sight would have noticed at least one flash of brown...hopefully. Finding a small clearing, he landed and dug his claws into the soft soil as his pointed wings drew close to his side. Time was of the essence, if he knew the feathered dragoness back "home". Which he didn't, but that was not the point. The faster he came with fresh meat, other than himself, the better it would be for everyone involved. Hunching his head down to the ground, he sniffed at it and tasted the air. Something had passed through here, and though they left no tracks, they were obviously nearby. Nearby was good enough for him. Making progress across the land, his feet had trouble perambulating through the dense foliage, but he did what he could. If he had any weapons on him, hunting as a human would be far easier. The giant red creature kept low to the ground and made quiet steps, until he saw a small herd of deer just ahead. Perfect, he told himself. Just what he was looking for. It was a thin herd, hardly any left. If he took down the entire thing, he was sure to get some respect from the raven dragon, but he wouldn't take the risk of taking all the food left. Besides, some of the herd were fawns, and he was not entirely in the mood to kill those, nor did they provide good meat. He made two gentle steps, before he blew a fog of smoke from his breath and entrapped one of the deer. A quick death, if he could manage it. He increased the smoke, so it wouldn't know the way to escape, before he lunged and snapped into the darkness. The crunching of bones and a wail echoed to his ears. The fog was blown away moments later, and there lay his kill. Rajani would be getting a fancy meal, smoked venison. Well...at least it smelled like such. Rolling his eyes, he picked it up gently and flew to the trees again, finding the clearing he landed in before turning back to fly to the cave. How was he going to get water though? Certainly not with his mouth, nor the deer. His brows furrowed with frustration. The one complication...he sighed through his nostrils. How did she expect him to gather it? He supposed he would have to figure that out after he dropped this off. The cave came into view after a while of drifting, and he adjusted his wings before landing on the rock crevice before it, stepping into the haunting darkness to see that Rajani was where he left her. Terror swept through him quickly as he padded the rest of the distance, resting the deer before her. "I-I'll get the water for you," he said, stepped back and lifting his head to only bang it on the top of the cave. He winced, and tried to yank his horns back down, but they were stuck in the dirt. Great, just wonderful. Closing his eyes to avoid her glare of disapproval, he tilted his head down to then pull from their hold, to send a small collapse of dirt over his skull. He could feel the dirt inching its way between the crevices of his rows of horns. Wonderful.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 O12gtCj
Quote :
♦ Female ♦ Straight ♦ Human ♦

♦ Crush~X ♦ Tags~Amrynn♦ Location~Village ♦

Alanis continued on her way through the streets, hoping to delve into the atmosphere of her small home a way down the road. After such a conversation with a stubborn creature of a man, she felt that perhaps it was best to avoid the conversations today. Then again, she chose that most days over the bustle of useless talk and banter. She was about to get lost in her own thoughts, at least until the sting of smoke hit her senses, and her natural instincts made her stop. Was there a fire nearby? She blinked out of her daze and looked around, until she noticed a building, burned to the ground with little left of what it was before. Rather small, from the looks of it. A sad circumstance, though less intolerable than the drunkard she had passed. An accident or purposeful, she couldn't be sure. But when she looked back out to the street, what seemed to be a woman was headed towards the end of the town. From the dirt on her, and the dirt ruffled on the ground, she assumed that either it was her fault, or she was the victim. No matter - she was intrigued by whoever she was. "Miss," she called, slinging her satchel over her shoulder and approaching the woman. The smoke was worse than she imagined; it killed her nose to be near it. Picking up pace, she passed it before she slowed once again and paused in the road. "Miss, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: