Pumpkin Cup
deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 10:56 pm

Still ugly.))

Burkhardt
The wolfish beast stalked the trees, his nose twitched impatiently as he stalked the thick woven grass beneath him. He growled lowly, his grey lips parting slightly to show clenched fangs. Each yellow tooth stained with blood and had a thin layer of slobber over them. Thick, hot drool dripped slowly from his teeth and hung from his chin. His ears flicked this way and that, backwards and forwards. Listening to any sort of sound he could distinguish from normal to unnatural. The difference between a bird song and its alarm call. The forging of mice, to panicked retreat into a nest. Anything to disturb... that's it. He stiffened as his ears stuck forward. Wing beats, more so of a dragon. He growled as they faded, he knew his prey was close, but he couldn't pin where she was. "Hiding... little rat." He growled and kept walking. His head twitched and his eyes seemed distant. "Must find her. Gotta obey. Obey master. Yesterday M-Master." His words became slurred and mashed together into nothing but twisted mumbles. His mind chewed at his nerves and twisted his vision of the world. Like a jumbled schizophrenic, he couldn't distinguish his mind, the nightmares and the twisted visions placed there, from reality. He didn't want to hurt or to kill. He wanted to hunt the woods for deer, not people. However the visions Miss Seraphina planted into his head kept him captive. Where others saw forests, he saw twisted hands grabbing and tearing limbs. Where a glass of water for some, turned into a raging snapping ocean of positions and toxins. Every single fear a world could conjure, sucked into his mind and chewing at his sense of purpose.
Burkhardt let out a frustrated roar that carried for miles. He wanted his prey, he needed the woman, or Seraphina would torture him again....
Back to top Go down
Bubbline.

Bubbline.

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 F2f682a03e72bc8c24363052471e13c4

Quote :
⧫Male⧫Straight⧫25.5⧫Elf⧫

⧫Crush:None⧫Tags: Riya⧫

As dawn broke over the horizon and shone through the slender trees of the forest, Kolvar was already awake and making his way to the nearby neighboring town. His hood well over his head as well as his long hair covering his hair, Kolvar continued to have his head down but did his best to keep his attention and sight aware of his surroundings. Brannon's hooves clopped against the forest floor as the path in the forest began to open up to a road that led into the slow bustling town. The last time he came to this town, they had three elves burning at the stake which he really wasn't sure why they were being burned to death but he has tried to avoid the town just to be safe. Coming up to a good spot for Brannon to rest, Kolvar jumped off of Brannon's back and tied him up saying "I'll be back soon. I shouldn't be too long." He patted his flank and made off for the town entrance trying to keep a low profile even though his height was enough to cause suspicion. The town had begun to awaken now as he made his way through the streets to get to the place he needed to go. Many memories rushed through his mind with his past adventures to this town remembering even the women he encountered here. He had even been run out of this town many times after sleeping with the "mayor's" wife but it still doesn't explain the murdering of male elves caught in the town. He eventually found his way to the store he had to go in and bought all of the items he needed to finish off Brannon's future home. He shoved the items into a large sack and closed it up. He looked at the shop merchant and nodded his head once before walking out of the shop. He made his way down the street about a quarter away from the shop until he stopped dead in his tracks. "Kolvar?" He realized the ever sweet voice and slight panic crept inside of him. He slowly turned around to see the wife of the "Mayor" gleaming at him with red rosy cheeks with a little figure hiding behind her looking at him curiously. "It's been some time since the last time I saw you. It's been about 4 year now?" Kolvar spoke to the woman who had his heart at the time before he knew she was married. He truly felt for the girl until he learned that she was married to not just any old bloke in the town, just the head of the town. She turned and looked at the child affectionately and coaxed him out from behind her leg. He had been wearing a cloke like Kolvar with the hood pulled up over his head. Kolvar could see the young child was now a boy and he has dusty blonde hair that was about shoulder length. "This is Varos." The woman looked back at Kolvar affectionately and looked around to make sure no one was looking before she pulled the hood back to show the tiny pointed ears and she quickly covered them up again. Kolvar's whole body tensed up causing him to take a step back. He looked around and realized just why the elves were being burned, the mayor was trying to locate him and kill him. Kolvar eyed Varos, which was his father's name as well, and then back up to his ex-mistress and said "Take care of him. I cannot do much for you both. I'm sorry." The woman still eyed him with all of the love and affection and then picked up Varos and said "Come on. Let's go see daddy." He watched as the two walked away and his heart ached a little. He had no idea that he was a father. He watched for a little more before he turned and raced off to Brannon. He wasn't sure what to think of everything that has happened to him. With all the thoughts racing into his mind, he practically sprinted to Brannon, untied him, and disappeared into the forest leaving everything he practically missed out on and back towards his little cottage shack where he had a good, single and alone life. He dashed through the forest feeling his hood fall from his head due to the force and raced along not really paying attention. He was so caught into his thoughts that he realized that he didn't recognize where he was and he slowed Brannon down. Brannon came to a stop breathing heavily and whinning. "I'm so sorry Brannon. But I don't know where I am..." He overheard some talking about a half a mile out and slowly made his way towards it. He was cautious as he was in a part of the forest that he had never been in. He looked around at the thick foliage and happened to look down to see a worn path onto the forest floor. He followed it up until he reached a humongous house that made him stare in awe. "Wow. Someone is loaded..," He spoke to himself before he called out with a loud whistle to maybe attract someones attention enough so that he could get directions back to the town.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 4f1eec0b3bacd8ae9ac1a1a74717d340

Quote :
☾Female☾Lesbian☾22☾Human☾

☾Crush:N/A☾Tags: Alanis ☾

Before Ryn could make it to the edge of town she stopped in her tracks when she heard a girl speaking out asking if she was alright. She turned around not really caring about what all showed at this point and said "To be honest with you, I'm a little distraught as everything that I currently had was burned by my landlord who just felt the urgent need to burn all of my belongings and then go through the ashes to find the hidden coins I had stashed away so that I could buy a proper house. Also, I have nowhere to go except for the forest." Tears began to fall from her face again as she looked over herself and saw the dirt and mud caked on her. She let out a chuckle and said "What a way to meet somebody new. My name is Ryn." She flashed her a smile that was halfway confident but also broken.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 D441fe09a09cea466e0370946e79d80c

Quote :
※Female※Bisexual※23.5※Dragon※

※Crush:N/A※Tags:Drake※

Morsa walked along side Drake as he spoke asking her questions. "I am a black Southern Dark-Horned Dragon and I have never met another single one like me. I'd honestly like to just so I know like race isn't dependent upon me for surviving." She chuckled at the thought of it and looked over at Drake. She realized she was a bit smaller than him which wasn't surprising seeing as how she was smaller than most dragons. "All joking aside, I appreciate you showing me around. It's nice to meet a fresh face from time to time. But I would like to see these dens but I would like to find the most aesthetically pleasing den I can find after all I do have to live in it. Don't want it to be too ugly or weirdly shaped." She walked alongside the male listening to him talking about how he talks too much. Morsa giggled at that comment and realized she hasn't had a conversation like this since before the incident happened. She shrugged off the bad feelings and continued to walk alongside Drake listening to him go on.

(Icarus will show eventually. Just don't know what to do with him.)

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Seth Bones
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Bloody Bones
ᅵGenderᅵ Male
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ //

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ Yes
ᅵᎡankᅵ High King

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ X

Tags: Burkhardt (Forest)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 55e316d62d12e034a93da9160bd33865XXMain Thread WWR III - Page 5 74eb84cc476ee6954beb909437619f0a

The rugged, malicious man himself rode off into the forest with his steed after a run in with his soldiers, who allowed the actual overseer of the land to tend to the city. Seth had escaped into the woods when they hadn't watched him. A few hours since then, there was blood rolling down the cracks of his golden armor and his decaying stench carried into his horse's nostrils. The black stallion shook its head lethargically and snorted. It was limping on its front leg, barely able to carry its rider's weight, much less its own. When they were escaping, Blood-Bones had carelessly caused his Friesian to leap across a ditch, causing it to skin its leg across a boulder to the bone. The horse gave an exhausted and frustrated whinny for help. Caring little for it, Seth continued to ride despite its plea. He shouted and screamed at the horse when it finally stopped, dismounting it in a split second. "Dead weight! You're no good for anything!" He yanked the horse's reins before walking into the forest on foot. He snapped a small branch from the tree to as he came under it; the Knight had heard a chilling roar some time ago, which he sought to chase down until he figured out its cause. He was completely twisted in the head, like a rabid dog, he'd approach whatever caught his attention. Gurgling as he breathed, Seth came upon a rocky hill and in his blinded pursuit, he clawed his way up the pointed rocks on all fours. An arid, bloody breath rolled out from his helmet as he fought his way to the top. All the way the man chuckled under his breath. He twitched and tightened his jaw. "I'll killit-I'll killit." He viciously repeated to himself, giggling every so often."Why is it crying like that?" He laughed maniacally before exhaling out again and stepping down the other side of the hill through the trees. "Maybe it has candies...cookies...sweets." He told himself as he walked further into the trees. "Maybe it has sweets inside it." He slipped in through the forest as he ambled on foot, tapping his helmet as if it were a nervous tick. "Sweets - tasty sweets - salty sweets, mmm." When the man stared ahead, he caught a glimpse of a few tracks in the mud at his feet. Seth sat immediately down, confused by its shape. He frowned and thought to himself. Then he drew his finger over its shape, making it a disfigured dragon print in the mud. Seth leapt to his feet with his hands on his hips in a shout. "Dragon! A dragon! A scaly beast, I must slay it!" He ripped out his sword to continue to track down the animal that had made that horrifying call. Surely it was a dragon!

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Ꮮesser Fire Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Morsa (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 709a11a9b8f26b63febd608f9cd74198

Well he was glad he didn't have that weight on his mind, lesser fire dragons like him were a dime a dozen. If his species were dependent on him, then he might as well have given up and lived the rest of his life as a hermit. "Hey, you never know. It's a big world out there...who knows, maybe you'll find a whole clan one day. You must have traveled a long way if you're from the south and that is very impressive." The dragon said, a bit hopeful. He sent a smile her way at her words. It was nice to lead people around, especially when they were nice and not rough around the edges like some others he'd met. "No problem, it's a pleasure! I like talking to other dragons so it's a perk of having the job. As for meeting new people, I have some good news for you. Being a part of a Sanctuary means you will have fresh faces everyday." Drake teased. "Sounds a bit like cannibalism but I'm gonna let that slide." He smirked and looked ahead, trying to pick out which caves would be the best suited for her then. If she was that picky, that narrowed the list down significantly. Frowning as he thought about a den she might enjoy, then the red dragon waved his tail and gestured her to turn right after they had walked for to the nearest open den. On the way, they passed the open Beta den and approached the East Wing; he didn't glance at it of course but he wondered when someone would take that position. "Before I show you to the den, do you have any questions for me?" He asked as he ambled past a few taken caves before, coming upon a few open dens.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Krogoth Steele
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Saber Plains Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Loner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Nymira (Village)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 62054e73ffffd1287a89c70a7cfd941fXXXMain Thread WWR III - Page 5 Bf9586d87565342b7a8550c6a889c412

As he had pulled his attention off the woman, practically fumbling over his words, the man bit his tongue as her words passed over his ears. Krogoth crinkled his brow, turning his head to the side to listen, absolutely in sheer disbelief that either he was insane or that he had met a paragon in a human village. Funnily enough, he was more believing in the first option. Paragon dragons were very proud - too proud to be around humans, so how was she here? The woman had come toward him at this point in time, intrigued by the word he had brought up, well of course she'd be! If anyone picked him out as a dragon in his human form, he'd be mightily curious as well. Krogoth turned his head, just enough to pick her out from the corner of his eye. She was adorned in tribal clothes, mostly fur and trapper like clothes with jewelry. She had long, deep brown hair and tanned skin with a golden piercing in her lower lip. But the red markings on her face and arms were iconic; there were a few human organizations that mocked that look but Krogoth could pick out the wannabes from the authentic dragons. Her smooth and quiet question made him part his lips. "I'm a saber...." He murmured breathlessly, recalling those days and he looked away. He set his hand on his head for a while in mixed confusion before slipping his hands into his pockets. "No-no. I must've drunken too much, you aren't real. You're not real." The man waved her away as he began to walk away firmly, feeling like his mind was leaving him. He outright denied her existence now, paying her no attention as he ignored her. "I'm done with all of this b***s**t..." He whispered to himself.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 3:51 pm

Burkhardt
The beast paused as he heard rambling, mumbled and gargling like a dying pig. He turned his head and growled, surely this was not his prey which he pursued. No, that was a pretty woman, this was male. He inhaled deeply, the thick scent of sweat slapped his nose like a harsh boot kick. He stood up, his bipedal frame towering over humans. Burkhardt was large in beast form, his height reaching 10 maybe 12 feet. He weighed more than the average horse. His fangs inches long and his claws even longer. His grey fur matted with sweat and dirt. A true beast for the ages. Finally, he spotted the source. A man, a helmet bore on his his head, but Bukrhardt knew man made helmets were easy to crush. After all, he had a strength no typical creature had. He turned to the man and growled, letting out a hellish roar as drool hung down and spit flew forward. A deep, raspy voice gurgled through Burkhardts throat, as though a demon were speaking.
"No no, you'll ruin the hunt. My hunt. Must find ththe lady, must hunt her down. yes. Yes." He said and shook his head. "Findherfindherfindherfindherfindher." He mumbled before letting loose another hell bound roar. Stalking towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Seth Bones
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Bloody Bones
ᅵGenderᅵ Male
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ //

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ Yes
ᅵᎡankᅵ High King

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ X

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 55e316d62d12e034a93da9160bd33865XXMain Thread WWR III - Page 5 74eb84cc476ee6954beb909437619f0a

It had come to his attention that this thing was far uglier than he'd imagined, if he could imagine things at all. He caught a glimpse of its large build, looking more like a statue than an actual animal as it roared. When it curled back its lips and emitted the same deep sound from before, Seth threw back his head and he pointed his sword forward. At last, he had met it! King Erin would've been proud! His golden armor glistened under the afternoon heat. "Heeello!" He announced sharply. He swished his sword at some weeds for the entertainment of it. Then his large, bloodshot, near blind eyes lifted back to this creature. His lips curled back, saliva drizzling down the sides of his decaying lips. He was taken back by the sight of its furry, rugged body. "No! You are an UGLY dragon! A very ugly-ugly-ugly dragon!" Hoisting up his blade while the werewolf started forward, Seth cackled and started to walk into the underbrush, towards the animal. "Come ugly dragon! Let us dance!" He laughed, beaming from the adrenaline of the beast facing towards him. "We will dance to some merry-merry music, yes!" He continued to twitch, licking his lips now.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 7:15 pm

Rajani Icecrea

───────────────────────────────────
      Ice Dragon 22.5 Female Crush: Dark Mate: X Young: X XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Cazram

Time seemed to drag on as she silently waited for the fool to reappear. He probably got stuck in a tree or in between two rocks or something… or maybe he fell in the river and needs some help getting out of the thick mud at the bottom. The thought of seeing the male flail about caused a chuckle to escape her maw. “I’d pay to see that... “ She muttered under her breath. However, that smile faded as a solemn look fell over the dragoness face. When was the last time she felt such amusement in someone else’s lack of ability? Looking to the stone ceiling, the female let out a frosty sigh as she thought back to the past. Memories of the little girl who always clung to her side both in her last weeks in the pit and on their missions took over the women’s mind… A stinging pain stuck her chest as she thought about the girls mistakes and what lead to her demise. Gritting her teeth the raven dragoness tightened herself around the eggs as the stone around her become slick with ice. The memories were painful, the girl was a fool yet she had learned to be capable in times of desperation, she always had covered her and Malachi’s back going in and coming out of a mission. “How many years as it been, Zara?” A saddened look washed over Rajani’s eyes as she thought about the girls smile, her voice, and her clumsy behavior. “Not all fools are hopeless….” She muttered a quote from the girl, at one point Raj believed this, letting out another sigh before gritting her teeth. “If it wasn’t for their stupid laws and rules you would still be here and my hands wouldn’t be stained nor would my heart be filled with such grief.” She whispered before lowering her head down to the cold floor. More silence washed over the cave for a while, that is until Rajani’s eyes narrowed as she heard something moving outside, a low growl escaped her lips as she stood. Careful not to step on her eggs, Rajani easily moved out from around them, making hardly a noise as she did. Watching as a shadow cast across the forest floor the body shape caught her off guard for a short moment, “Malachi?” She muttered before shaking her head from the thought. She hated to admit it but this fool of a male brought back memories she’d long missed or suppressed. Watching as he landed and came into view, Rajani narrowed her eyes ‘ and what do you know, he's back and WITHOUT water…’ she thought coldly “Where is my water?… “ She asked with narrowed eyes before the male could even get a word out of his mouth. However, the smell of smoke and hot meat hit her nose as the breeze from his landing waffled into the cave. “You hunted…” She questioned before looking at the deer the male sat at her talons, “For me?” She said as she eyed the deer as it laid on the floor of the cave before her claws. “Thank you…” Rajani’s pale blues examined the meat. For a moment she stayed silent staring at the fresh kill, clearly, she was studying it, judging his work. “However, I don’t recall asking you to hunt… I much rather would have had water.” She informed him, her voice wasn’t as harsh as before however she was disappointed nonetheless. “Yes, do so…” Her eyes glared at him, but she wasn’t being her aggressive self like before, something changed. Shifting down into her human form the woman reached into her top between her breasts and pulled out a canteen, “Get the water with this… “ she told him as she handed the metal container to him. Once the canister was out of her hands she turned her back to the male “Oh and… How is everyone at the Sanctuary?” She asked curiously, as she rubbed her right shoulder with her right hand and wrapped her left arm around her waist. For once she missed the place and the dragons she’d protected in her own way. But most of all she missed a certain male that was done with her and in all honesty, she should have been done with him as well, however… she couldn’t get the b**stard off her mind. Moreover, there was Jace, she’d been cold towards him the last few months… going as far as to run him off even with death threats. Through all of her thoughts, somehow, Rajani was able to toon out Cazram’s clumsy action. The sound of small pebbles braking off from the cave walls around the ridgeback's head filled the woman’s mind causing her to return her attention to him and tune out her sentimental thoughts. A small-irritated chuckle left her lips as she glared at him, “You break off a rock and crack my eggs Caz… I’ll skin you alive.” She warned him as she shifted back into her dragon form to cover her eggs with her large black wings. All the while she watched as his head was finally covered with a large portion of dirt, now he wasn’t only a clumsy fool but a filthy clumsy fool. Rolling her eyes she smirked at him, oh yes though he had the looks of the male she once loved and fought alongside, he was a fool like the girl she once pampered and treated like a sister. “Hopeless…” She whispered as she looked down at her eggs, “I pray, when you hatch, you’re not as hopeless as this buffoon.” She muttered as she gently slide the eggs closer to her body. “Go get my water then help me carry them home… I’m tired of this gold less cave.” She informed him. Catching her own scent, Rajani’s brows narrowed, “And be quick about it this time… “ She told him, she hoped her royal demeanor wasn’t evident either, for the past eight years she’d done her utmost to keep that small fact about herself hidden. No one knew, not even Dark Shadow… Once home she had to figure out how she was going to inform the alpha about his offspring... or even if she should... Would he even care? Would he take them away from her… kill them? What would he do, what would he say? These were the thoughts that for once made the assassin uncomfortable. Being a Feather Crested, her motherly instincts were strong, she’d lost others in the past because of Abaddon and his father. Even then, though she hated the males and what they had done, her instincts as a mother always caused her to mourn the loss of the eggs she’d laid.

Jace Shadowcrea

[size=80] Plasma Dragon 24 Male Crush: Light Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ash

Uncrossing his arms, the white-haired lad wore a slight look of surprise. He had half expected the girl to decline his offer but it seemed he was wrong. “Oh, wonderful!” He said with a small chuckle, “I just have to deliver some letters around the area, it shouldn’t take long but it would give you some time to get to know the outer areas of the sanctuary as well as it will give us some fresh air.” He explained, he was glad he had some company for his small courier job he liked to hold on to. After Rajani forcefully denounced his assassin privileges, it was all he had to keep in touch with what was going on out there. Personally, the lad didn’t completely understand why she never explained to him fully. All he knew was it had to do with Dark and the Sanctuary. Shaking away the sudden thoughts, Jace smiled at the seemingly timid girl, “Come on let's go deliver these then.” He said with a wave of his right arm. He had thought about inviting Light along with him but she was always stuck to Ember and Trinity…

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: Muscari Mate: N/A Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ria, Daenerys, Rathian and Nash

The young woman watched as the man slowly reached for his bag and began emptying its contents. He simply had a Jar of peaches and maybe some paper in the bag along with a small dagger, which was used to open letters from a courier. Taking this into account the girl finally lowered her bow completely and sighed a bit roughly. “Fine… I’ll believe you.” She stated before putting her arrow back into its quiver, a chill ran down her spine as she noticed the elf looking her up and down. As soon as the arrow had tapped gently to the bottom of the holder Aya quickly swung her longbow down towards the mans faced. “But if you put one foot out of line, you’ll be Hesterian’s dinner.” She told him in a low grumble, her sea green eyes narrowed. Again, her act was poor even Hesterian seemed to find her bravery amusing as his large blue feline eyes rolled and his body turned from the male elve’s body. He still had his eyes on the elf though, he just wasn’t on top of him threatening his life anymore. Turning her head to the side Aya looked back at Rathian, then past him to the house where Ria was located. Turning her gaze back to the intruder and her dire lion, “Watch him…” She told the large cat before starting back to the house to let Ria know it was alright to play outside again. Of course, the woman would still be on high alert. In the past, she uses to trust everyone but over time she has learned not everyone can be trusted. As she made it to Rathians side, Aya could see Ria’s little head peering out the window anxiously trying to see what was going on. Sending her a smile, she wanted to let her little one know that everything was okay for now. Pulling her attention from the house and to the large silent man that was now beside her she gave him a gentle smile before informing him about the unexpected guest. “It’s some creepy elf with a jar of peaches…” She told Rath softly, clearly she was a bit unsettled by the unexpected guess, but for now, she was alright with letting the individual go. She just hoped he didn’t stick around for long... She knew with Hesterian and Rathian, she had nothing to worry about, the elf wouldn’t be able to do much if anything and get away with it. Turning her attention back to the house she motioned for Ria to come on out with a warm motherly smile. Looking back to the large man beside her she sent him a warm smile. She wanted to ask him if he was a dragon yet she didn’t know how to do that exactly. He was not very talkative; he was more alert than anything. Standing there for a moment she gazed at him, he seemed to be the strong stoic type. Thinking about their arrival here, she had plenty of chances to know he was, in fact, a dragon. The strong gust of wind after hunting, the randomly darkened sky, and the cooked meat after he had butchered the deer carcass. He was a dragon… he had to be. All the signs it was obvious… so what was holding her back from attacking him with her questions, curious interactions, and affection like she did with Krogoth? Feeling a bit of heat rush to her cheeks she looked away from Rathian, maybe it was because he was rather good looking or intimidating. Krogoth was more intimidating in his human form then Rathian yet she showered the older man with her overly cheerful interactions… heck she even got drunk with him and danced on the bar counter. Brushing some of her blonde hair from her face, the young elf women looked over at Rathian, “Would you like help with anything, Rathian?” She asked him with a curious look in her pale green eyes. Maybe she could bring it up through casual conversation while helping him. That is if he wanted help with anything at all.

Riya Shadowcrea

Siren Dragon 24 Female Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXX
      ║ Tags: Open

Jerking back a bit at the mention of dragons, Riya cocked her head to the side clearly surprised at his sudden question. “Dragons? What’s not to believe… They have had a fair deal of impact on the world as of lately. I haven’t known a world without them.” She told him with a small chuckle, “They are the reason for many hardships after all.” The woman stated. Riya was wonderful at acting like a human, she’d lived as a human for longer than Queen Antero's death. As far as she was concerned, she was a human and was going to stay that way. “I do not believe there is a single person in this day and age that does not believe in dragons, kind sir.” She informed him before lifting her teacup to take a small sip of her freshly poured hot tea.

About that moment though, The sound of a loud whistle echoed across the garden from the dirt road she’d followed back to the mansion. Standing up, Riya smiled at August kindly, “Excuse me for a moment.” She politely excused herself from the elder man to see who was coming up the road to the abode of the Lady and Lord of the manner. Walking a short way through the garden and to the wooden gate. The young woman opened it and stepped out closing the gate gently behind herself. From the sound of the whistle she had thought it would be Jace, he always tended to make some sort of noise to get her attention. However, when her eyes set on the individual she realized it wasn’t her brother she longed so badly to see again. Instead, it was the man she met and saved in the village market. “Oh, it’s you.” She said with a kind look in her eyes, “What brings a traveler like you to these parts of the forest?” She asked him curiously. She wondered if he had business with the Lady and Lord of the manner.

Orpheus
      Breathe WIP Dragon Age WIP Male Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open

For hours on end, Orpheus traveled around the village as well as small communities outside of it asking about a woman with raven black hair and pale blue eyes. In some cases, they’d direct him to another location and then another and in other cases, they’d turn a blind eye to him or ask for money for information. Maybe he was asking in the wrong places… He always thought she’d find a way to break their invisible chains and take control of her own life but maybe she wasn’t able to and was still stuck doing what she’s always done. Taking this thought into consideration, Orpheus went back to the bar where he originally planned on going. Stepping through the door he glanced over the drunkards and barmaids. Who would he ask? There weren’t many here that looked as though they could afford to pay an assassin but looks could be deceiving… Stepping towards the main counter, the man’s boots tapping against the wooden floors echoed through the bar. The men and women stopped their merrymaking for a moment and stared at the newcomer. Glancing over his shoulders around the bar, Orpheus eyes slowly returned to the man behind the counter. “Simple cup of Ale please.” He ordered a drink before dropping a gold piece on the counter. The man's eyes widened at the shiney piece before they traveled back up to the blue-green eyed man. The disguised assassin was holding up a black scale with something etched on the back size of the black, blue and purple sheened scale. The bartender’s eyes widened even more before motioning for the lad to put it down. “You’re looking for the assassin… boy you better have more gold where that single piece came from.” He muttered in a low husky voice. Turning his back for a moment the man got the boy his ale and handed it to him before leaning against the wooden counter. “Not sure why you’re looking for her but in recent days there hasn’t be any sight or hair of the woman with the pale eyes.” He spoke softly. Letting out a sigh, Orpheus gritted his teeth, “Well is there anything you can tell me about her… where I can possibly find the woman with the pale eyes.” He asked as he glanced once more over his shoulder, everyone was enjoying their ale. Moreover, from the looks of it there were no unwanted eyes on him, it was clear Abaddon did not send anyone to watch over him and Jilaiya like he had done in the past. ‘Good… this will make my mission easier.’ he thought silently as he waited for the bartender to give him the information he wanted. “Come on old man, I have been running hell west and cricked looking for this pale-eyed woman… Give me what you have and I’ll throw another gold piece in it for ya.” He began bribing him as the old lad rubbed the back of his neck, letting out a rough sigh. “Come around to the back where there is less eyes.” He muttered before waving over another bartender to take his place. Drinking down about half of his ale, Orpheus stood up from his bar stool and headed towards the back of the bar with the man behind the counter. Stepping around the corner and into a back room, the elder man led him down into the cellar. Stepping down the stairs and into the cold damp area of the bar, Orpheus looked around at all the huge kegs full of ale and wine which filled the room. “Look boy, no matter what don’t tell anyone I gave you this information.. I’m assuming you need some dirty work done, don’t worry I’ve been there a time or two as well she’s come in handy. You can find her at the farm house deep in the forest. When you get to the old rotted fence row you’ll know you’re not far from the house. At first, it’ll look like a random hill in the field but when you get up on it you’ll see it was once a house. State your name before entering, if she doesn’t answer then leave. No one’s seen her at that house… but everyone’s requests are always full filled. I always assumed she has others working for her. She such a silent and deadly woman and those eyes of hers… they send chills down her victims spines or draw them in.” the man rambled, he knew her well enough to know this much he was working for her maybe not directly but she had him gathering those who needed her assistance. “Perfect, and which way is this farm house from the villager.” Orpheus asked as he glanced back up at the staircase. The man coughed and handed the blue green eye boy an old folded piece of paper, “It’s a map, follow it and you’ll make it there before you know it. I hope you have a horse or else it’s going to be a long walk on foot.” He told him as he scratched his chest and leaned against a barrow of wine. “Thank you…” Flicking a golden coin in the man’s direction Orpheus quickly hurried up the stairs. “Oh and one more thing boy, take this old bottle of whisky with you, keeps folks curiosity down in the bar and it’s the women’s favorite drink.” Nodding his head in response as he took the bottle of whiskey before flinging the door open, Orpheus started out of the cellar. Resting against the end of the bar counter was a curly haired man with a beard, he was wearing heavy armor and looked tired from his travels. The young man’s eyes slide over him but paid little mind to his existence, he looked too old to be anyone Abaddon would have sent. Picking up his mug of ale, the lad quickly sucked it down before slamming the mug against the counter, “Thanks for the whiskey I’ve been looking for this brand for a while now.” He played along with the bar tenders little plan before turning on his heels and leaving the bar. All the while, the old man who was resting against the counter glared at the boy as he left. That whisky, he knew that whisky and the little deterrent to keep others curious eyes from lingering about too long, he knew this trick all too well. Standing up, the man let out a sigh, before leaning his burly body against the counter, his mucles in his arms flexed as the bar door slammed shut, “Don’t make me pry it out of you lad… Give me all the information you just gave the boy or I’ll be forced to end your days… Do I make myself clear?”.

Orpheus shot from the bar and headed towards the village stables, Spotting a good looking horse, the man offered a few gold pieces for it. Being a farm family they accepted the few gold pieces and allowed dark haired boy to take the horse. Riding off into the forest it didn’t take the lad to long before he found the rotting fence posts along with other pieces of building material that had either fallen over the years or was left to rot. After walking about two acers into the meadow, the lads eyes fell on the random mound in the middle of the field. “He wasn’t kidding, it really does look like a random hill.” He muttered as he gently kicked at the horses sides to get it moving again. Slowly, the trotted up to the building as they arrived in front of the collapsed building the horse began to fight the young lad, stomping its feet, side stepping and snorting. “Alright alright.” The young man growled at the horse as he yanked on the reins to try and get the horse to straighten up. Once the horse settled about a yard or two from the building Orpheus dismounted the animal and began up to the Farm house. Hanging moss and thin vines danced in the gentle breeze across the rotten wood frame of the house. ‘I highly doubt she’ll come out willy nilly at the sound of my voice… she’s been running for years now.’ He thought silently as he cautiously began walking close to the abode. Stepping inside, the lad looked around, letters were scatter across the table and floor, an ink bottle was spilt across the table and was dripping onto the weathered floor boards. Looking around a bit more, it seemed there was no one home. “I hope that guy didn’t just feed me bull crap.” He growled lowly. About that time he took a step towards the back of the room, bending at the waist to keep his head from hitting the side ways ceiling beams. Hearing a hollow sound beneath his foot, Orpheus stompped his foot once against it, it was a trap door. Kneeling down to the floor he pulled back the door quickly to see if anyone was below. However, all that graced the young mans bright eyes was the shining gold light from the mounds of gold in this hidden room. “Oh might Ancients! Oh yes this is her place… No question about it.” He muttered before jumping down into the hidden room. As his boots hit the gold, coins flew up around his legs. “Ancients above… “ He whispered as he looked about the room. It was big enough for Rajani to rest comfortably in her feathered form. In the center of the gold mess was a large throne chair, completely plated in gold and on the seat sat a large ruby gem. Something about it seemed to be alive, maybe it was just because it was a single ruby amongst billions upon billions of gold coins and more. Stepping back towards the trap door, Orpheus quickly climbed out of the room and shut the trap door. Finding a spot with in the collapsing house, the young lad sat down clearly waiting for the Assassin to return home.

Zephyrus Void

tbd Feather Crested Dragon 37 Male Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Akenehi) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Orpheus

Sitting in the shadows within the bar, the older man had sweat running down his brow, he was tired and wanted a drink, however he had other reasons for being in a bar. About an hour after the curly hair man’s arrival, a younger man, rather a boy in his eyes, came through the door. Everyone stopped their drunken laughter and chatter to stare with squinted eyes at the lad. His boots made it clear the cellar was below the large room, the hollow thumps were a sure give away. Quietly, Zephyrus watched as the boy asked for Ale, glancing over his shoulders a few times made it more the obvious for the old spy/assassin to pick up what the boy was putting down. ‘Found you… ‘ he thought coldly. He had caught wind of his daughter's affiliation with the assassins, it didn’t please the old man to hear but he had not right to worry over a child he seemed to have abandoned. However, he was not about to let any harm befall her either now that he knew she was still alive. Coldly, the man sat in the shadows just out of sight for the lad to catch his blue eyes peering at him. After some time of conversing, the lad pulled out a scale, the sheen of blue and purple that reflected off the small piece. That was her scale… it had to be, he hadn’t seen any other scale like hers in all his days. After the bartender slipped away with the boy into the cellar, Zephyrus quickly moved to the end of the counter. Keeping his hood up the man ordered himself some ale as he tried to listen in to what was being shared below them in the damp basement. Moments passed before the boy shot out the basement door with a bottle of whiskey, his favorite whiskey nonetheless. Halfway to the door, the young lad turned and cheerfully said “Thanks for the whiskey I’ve been looking for this brand for a while now.” All the while, the bearded man who was resting against the counter glared at the boy as he left. The little deterrent to keep others curious eyes from lingering about too long, he knew this trick all too well however the boy needed some practice still. Standing up, the man let out a sigh, before leaning his burly, muscular body against the counter, his muscles in his arms flexed as the bar door slammed shut behind him, “Don’t make me pry it out of you lad… Give me all the information you just gave the boy or I’ll be forced to end your days… Do I make myself clear?”

Moments later, Zephyrus was on the road again, a bottle of whiskey in his left hand and a map in his right and one hell of a grin on his lips. “Scared him sh*tless.” He chuckled as he pulled the cork from the whiskey bottle to take a quick swig of the hard liquor he enjoyed so well. Taking a large drink from the bottle, Zephyrus quickly replaced the cork and continued on. It would take him a little longer to arrive at the condemned farmhouse but, he knew that boy wouldn’t be leaving as quickly as he had the bar… assassins never strayed from their missions after all.

Soulirus

Ice Dragon 57 Male Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open

“And you swear by all that is living among your little… Guild, that you can and will obtain what I so desire?” The elderly man question as he rolled a small skull around in the palm of his dragonic talons. The smaller male before him, nodded his head, “Yes my lord, I and my guild are very capable of fulfilling the mission you want us to perform for you.” The black scaled male kept his head bowed to the elderly dragon before him, the stench of death and decay rolled about his nose from the corpses of other dragons who were not so lucky under Soulirus’ rein. “Abaddon, if you and your people fail me… I’ll make sure everyone of your underlings die a most painful death… that includes the pretty little thing that lingers on your collar boy.” He grey bearded man laughed heartily at the thought. “I love watching females squirm in agony, it has this certain place in my chest that just makes me feel young again… I’m sure you know what I mean being an assassin of an elite guild Abaddon, son of Osmodeus.” As the grey haired man paused for a moment Abaddon nodded his head in response, “Very much so my lord and I have no fear in my heart for my guild for I have great faith in their capabilities.” He told him as he slowly raised his bowed head. Abaddon didn’t care for a hair on his guild members heads, he knew he could always find more and train more… however, he didn’t enjoy hearing the b*st**d make a death threat to the woman he kept around for his own personal desires. “Wonderful, Now…Have they found the Sanctuary? Upon last we met you stated you were on a hot trail to the place… was I mistaken?” Shaking his head Abaddon stood tall but no more confident than his employer before him. “Yes, my lord, we have found the general location of where the sanctuary is, two of my assassins will be taking refuge within. They will play as simple dragon folk looking for shelter until I give the signal.” A smile began to spread across the old man’s face, “And the girl… Have you found the child I’ve been tirelessly searching for?” He asked as he examined the skull, his talons slowly digging into the bone and fleshy surface. “We believe she is near, but as for knowing her exact location we have yet to determine that… she seems to be hiding her scent rather well.” He reluctantly informed the old dragon of the not so pleasing news. “Abaddon… If you don’t find that woman before my plans are to begin rolling I’ll personally put your head on a spike outside my den… do you understand me, boy?” He snarled as he slowly crushed the skull in-between his talons. “My patience is thinning…” He muttered through gritted teeth as his eyes locked on the assassin “leader”. “In the last few years, my mate has escaped my talons, and I can’t have that dragoness medaling in my plans, I know she can communicate with the child giving me more reason why I must find her… Now leave! We will discuss more when you receive word from your assassins among Dark Shadows rein” The elder began to chuckle, that chuckle rolled into laughter which echoed all through the large cavern. The screams of pain from wounded dragons and those on deaths bed rolled over the mountain range as steam from the lava below rolled up from beneath the surface. He was determined to remove the royals from the earth… Destroy them all and become the supreme ruler of all dragons. Over the years his plans had to be changed, rolled around, and mauled over a bit however he had things decided now and he knew with the knowledge he obtained, the child’s soul was the key to his success.

Jilaiya
      Dragon Age Female Crush: None (Likes all men) Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open Open

Making it to the top of the cavern, Jilaiya swooped down and landed on the edge of the opening. Peering in she looked to see who if anyone was coming out of the cavern, her nose was instantly filled with the scents of many different dragons and oh man, was it strong. Swooping down into the Sanctuary, Jilaiya landed as gently as a skill less dragon could. The sound of her claws scrapping against the stone floor echoed across the opened area as she folded her wings into her sides. Several heads turned to see who she was, a new scent, a new face. Holding her head high with a flirty look in her eyes, she listened as whispers began. 'Oh whisper away lovies, I’ll truly give you something to really gossip about soon.' A naughty grin danced over her before one of the onlookers finally walked over towards her, a little female with a pretty face… and expensive looking scales, oh wouldn’t she love to skin this one out and sell her scales. “Um, hello” the female said with a warm smile and timide voice ignoring the strange look in the females eyes. “Oh well hello dear, I hope I’m in the right place.. this is the sanctuary isn’t it?” Jilaiya played as a sweet female hiding her true colors behind a false smile. “Yup you’ve found the right place!” the girl said with a small giggle. “Wonderful, I am sooo happy I finally found it… My poor wings were getting so tired of flying all over to find such a wonderful place.” She stated before returning the giggle, a stone cold look flashed over her eyes and thoughts of harvesting her scales came back to her. “Okay dear, I should be fine from here on out… May I have a look around? I would like to rest a little if you wouldn’t mind.” The girl nodded her head quickly and said, “Oh yes! Come along follow me this way there are some dens open in the… Oh, I believe the east wing it was!” Silently Jilaiya followed behind her, still keeping up the friendly act as she walked along. “I don’t mean to be nosy dearie but, what kind of dragon are you exactly?” Jilaiya asked curiously, “I’m a sort of feather crested as you may have been able to tell.” Jilaiya informed her, “I haven’t seen anyone like yourself so I thought I would ask.” She explained herself in an attempt to gain the girls trust. “Oh, it’s not a problem, my names is Emy I’m an ice wing from the north… theres not very many of us anymore.” She informed the charcoal female, a soft smiled spread over her lips as a the thought of how rare Emy's pelt had to be, “Ah so that’s where your pretty blue scales come from, the north.” She repeated before stating her name, “My name is Jilaiya, I’m from the West originally but I travel a lot… always someone after my pretty feathers.” She told her with a little grin playing on her lips, “Oh I know… humans suck, they have killed so many in the last few years we can’t live freely like we use to.” The girl continued to confide in the older women. Their conversation continued as they walked along. However, Jilaiya’s eyes wondered, was it not needed to be introduced to the alpha? She wondered silently. And this good girl act was eating her up, was there not any sassy girls she could mix with, that was more her style after all. Her golden eyes shifted about the room.

Nymira Paragon

Fire Dragon 29 Female Crush: x
      Mate: x Young:x
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags:Krogoth

She knew what this guy had to be thinking, meeting a paragon among humans. It seemed to be as crazy as it sounded and was most likely strengthened his thoughts of the female being an illusion. “Yeah I know it’s pretty shocking… I’m even shocked I’m here.” She told him as she crossed her arms across her middle, continuing to follow the sad state of a man. About that time the drunkard decided to part his lips and fill her ears with something she was rather surprised to hear come from the his lips, “A Saber, now that is something.” She replied nearly at a whisper, clearly puzzled from this new bit of knowledge. She knew he had to be some breed of dragon from that region. As far as she knew humans knew very little of the paragons, at least those in this area of the world that is… She had heard of few dressing with similar tastes but that was it. “No, Saber dear, You’ve not drunk yourself into an illusion yet.” She felt a smirk riding her lips, “I’m as real as the legs that are carrying you.” She continued to confirm she wasn’t any sort of figment of his imagination. “Though those legs look as though they are going to give out.” She muttered with a bit of an amused chuckle, though at this point the saber was shooing her away, going on about how she wasn’t real and went so far as to curse under his breath. Stopping in her tracks the woman glared at the drunk, Her arms crossed tightly in front of her. One thing she hated, was being ignored or treated as though she was air. This drunk was going to get his eyes opened, and sobering up was going to hit him like a cold bucket of water. Letting him get a few strides ahead of her, Nymira quickly stormed after him. Removing her spear from her back she used the staff end of the weapon and swiftly swung it out in front of him and down low smacking it against the mans feet, initially tripping him. However, before he could hit the ground, the brunette woman grabbed ahold of his right arm to pull him back around to face her before hitting the dirt. “Am I still a figment of your imagination or do you realize now, Saber, that I am in fact real!?” She snapped at him, her brow narrowed as she looked down at the male.

Back to top Go down
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 8:03 pm

Burkhardt
The beast let out a hideous snarl and charged, only to stop a mere feet from Seth and bellow in his face, this was known as a false charge. Werewolves were most common to use this to frighten away anything they didnt feel like fighting. Burkhardt was confident this man wouldn't be much of a fight, but he didnt want to put forth the effort into this when he had a woman to find. His claws raked the dirt, leaving large grooves in the earth. His weight left deep foot prints in the soft dirt. "Little man wasting his time. I need to find her. Master will hurt me. Master will hurt the big bad wolf. She doesn't take kindly to failure. Nononononono." He snarled and shook his head and groaned, as though in pain. Images, thoughts, fears all wrapped around his mind like a boa, constricting its next victim. He looked at the man and bellowed furiously. "You'll make her hurt me!!!" He roared and swung his arm, intent on knocking the man over.

Rathian
He looked down at the little elf and his eyes seemed to glimmer a different color, if not for a split second. "If your comfortable leaving your child here, I could use some help getting firewood." He said rather gently for a man of his size, his voice deep and gruff. He put what he had already gathered near the front door of the cabin, then he grabbed up an axe and looked at her. Only then did he realize his mistake of not taking one with him the first time. He prayed they dididnt realize this, he looked away but quickly gathered himself. "We wont go far, just far enough so a tree went crash the house." He assured her.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Seth Bones
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Bloody Bones
ᅵGenderᅵ Male
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ //

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ Yes
ᅵᎡankᅵ High King

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ X

As the monster charged him, Seth stood his ground with his sword continuing to point at the animal in a heroic display. Bits of soil tumbled across the ground when the beast had stopped in its tracks, bluffing the attack. Yet it remained irritated. Saliva sprayed from its fangs and jaws. The golden knight remained painfully still; then he held the hilt of his blade tighter between his mangled fingers. His breathing was dry and heavy. "Bad wolf, bad wolf," he told, shaking the finger on his other hand in a 'no-no' gesture. Seth was not the man to be showing sympathy to such a sorry creature. It rambled and blubbered over what to do. However, the man remained where he was, breathing heavily. "You'll make her hurt me!!!" It roared at him, swinging its massive arms to knock him over. The terribly long claws drew across his armor, causing the metal to screech when it came in contact, causing claw marks to engrave in his suit. Seth had backed away before he was completely toppled though. With the massive marks on his armor, he brought his sword to his chest. His lips curled in a sick and twisted smile. He lethargically moved from side to side. But gradually, it seemed he was beginning to lose interest. "Uhh...I don't need your ugly head." He breathed with a chuckle. "Don't need...a fool...don't need anything - don't need you." The man gradually began to step away, feeling his posture began to tilt to one side as he tried to amble backward.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Ria Carter
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵAgeᅵ 4

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ No

ᅵMotherᅵ June /dead/
ᅵFatherᅵ Jack /dead/
ᅵAdoptive Motherᅵ Aya Nightwing

Tags: Aya; Rathian; Daenerys; Nash (Forest/Cabin)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 B6a46bc74b72a923b5a4040e1698159b

Seeing her mother bid her to come outside, a large smile swept across the little girl's face. She lowered down to her feet, swinging out of the doorway with her arms outstretched. For that brief second, she imagined she had wings -like a great eagle. Little Ria giggled and stared at her mother from the porch, lowering her arms; then she glanced at the stairs and one by one began to hobble down to the front yard. The gentle grass was a refreshing sensation beneath her shoes as she stepped down; it wasn't as barren and lonely as the house. She didn't know why, but she never fancied staying inside unless it was a cave of some sort. When she was outside, it was as if she was breathing different air. "Hesse, Hesse. What happened?" She asked the lion softly, slowly staring at the soft beds of grass below her small body. The lion's tone gave her comfort that she could feel well in her chest. His deep words rumbled through her, telling her not to worry. It was just a stranger. His fatherly tone made the young girl smile and gently bend down to see a bug. It was a simple pill bug, nothing uncommon. She scooped it into her hands, lifted herself from her squat, and stared at it tenderly. Her mother was focused on other matters when she was focused on this. Ria softly nudged the little pill bug, watching it crawl over the palm of her hand. She could hear the adults talking in the background as she played with the bug, just in case her mother decided to call her.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Krogoth Steele
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Loner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 62054e73ffffd1287a89c70a7cfd941fXXXMain Thread WWR III - Page 5 Bf9586d87565342b7a8550c6a889c412

Even as she tried to convince him, he didn't pay her any heed and walked on as if she hadn't said a word. He thought the second he did that, he would probably slip into insanity or some memory of the past. His eyes were dull and emotionless. He did not want that. Mumbling like he usually did when he was upset or distraught, Krogoth took a few steps forward and then he completely taken by surprise. The last thing he knew, he was stumbling over his feet with his arms stretched to keep his balance. The devilish Paragon had tried to trip, honestly? He would've fallen forward but he had managed to plant his feet seconds before the disaster; yet she caught ahold of his arm and tugged him in to face her with a sharp glare. She had quite the grip as well; this was no hallucination. Krogoth seemed completely dazed while she chewed him out for thinking she was fake. The entire world seemed to spin for a moment, then the man bluntly shoved her aside, gritting his teeth. When her sharp fingers slipped off his arm, stepped back with an exhausted, confused face and stared her down. That was enough to convince him at least. He shook his head with parted lips."Okay...okay." He slurred; his lungs were devoid of air and he sucked in. "I get it, you're not an illusion. I get it." He affirmed, but the second he believed it, he had to bite on his lip to keep his eyes from watering. Krogoth yanked his head away. He took another heavy breath in and then back out through his lips. He kept some composure and set his hands in his pockets and faced the woman. "Sorry, that's one helluva way to meet someone." He cleared his throat, setting his hands in his pockets. "Having some difficulties with myself lately, didn't mean it. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 9:36 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 9gp9gxU

Quote :
♠ Male ♠ Straight ♠ Smoke Ridgeback ♠ Regular ♠

♠ Crush~Rajani ♠ Tags~Rajani ♠ Location~Wilderness/Cave♠

The male waited for the onslaught of punishment, lashing words that he was sure would dig into his scales and send him scattering back to where he came from. He prepared for such, extending his wings ever so slightly from his sides to take off and go get the water she needed, and obviously expected alongside her dinner. But her tone...something paused his heartbeat a moment at her thanks to the meal. A thanks? That was at the bottom of his list of expectations, but not unwelcome in the slightest. As long as he followed her orders, he would be alright. Hopefully. He opened one eye to make sure she wasn't about to rip out his throat, and then the other, able to see more clearly in the darkness. There she stood, a woman before the beast. He would have shifted himself, if what happened next didn't startle him. A canister. From her cleavage. He was blessed to the high heavens that he was naturally red, or he was sure he would not stop looking like an overripe tomato for the next week. He bit his tongue and prayed that he didn't look more like a buffoon. He accepted the canteen however, holding it in one foot as he gazed down at her. A gentler side, one rarely seen before him most likely. He should take in the small kindness as much as he could. "Oh, uh, everyone is alright. I assume nothing is amiss, as I haven't heard many rumors surrounding it. Nobody seems to be off-put." Swallowing the tremor in his voice, he took in a deep breath and let it out, though could not stop a small puff of smoke escaping from his nostrils at the action. Perhaps flying away as soon as he set the prey down would have been the better option. He was likely to be skinned alive now that he had stayed for a second too long. Especially not at her warning. He knew he shouldn't have thought that her tone would last forever, or even longer than a few minutes. The ridgeback male was her servant for as long as she would allow him, and servants were not given the courtesy of respect. He was rather interested in the mentioning of the gold however. He had no piles of it himself, but the fact that she had some, or just wanted a fancier place, was not entirely surprising. He dipped his head, little crumbs of dirt falling from his head and tapping as they hit the soil floor. If she wished him to cross the world for something, he supposed he would have to follow it. As long as it was a logical task. This, however, was simple. Thank the dragon spirits, or gods, or whoever he should thank in this moment. A quick refill, and they would be moving. He'd see her in the sun again, where she honestly belonged. As much as her raven scales camouflaged into the void...nobody should stay that far into themselves that they become the darkness that they rely on. He had a mission, one he hoped to complete for her. For now though, it was best to keep her happy with the life she lived. Keep her focus on the bright, little things surrounding her. He supposed the eggs could count in his favor. "I will only take a few minutes," he murmured, turning his head to gaze at the outdoors. "You won't have to stay here long with them." Clutching the canteen carefully in his grip, he exited the cave and began his canter to to the nearest water source, luckily there being one relatively nearby. He escaped alive.

The dirt was difficult to get out of the creases between his horns, he discovered. No amount of trying to reach it with his claws would ever dig it out, and he would need some type of tool to brush it out. Although he knew it would irritate him though, he had scales to keep it from getting under his skin and bothering him more. Any inconvenience was a blockade when it came to assisting the dragoness, and right now, she was the center of the universe, for all he knew. She was no queen, or princess, but he couldn't exactly complain about his own needs. If he did, she'd get rid of them by just making him cease to exist. His brows furrowed at the thought, filling the waterskin after shifting to his human form. He did think of her too negatively for his own good. The same thoughts, over and over. To make him feel better, maybe? Know there was a risk? Yes, there was a risk, but Rajani didn't seem the type to just off him then and there if there was no real intrusion on what he was doing. He was thinking too much about this whole situation. Most likely because his sole purpose at the moment was providing for her, in order to provide for the eggs that he gave little help to. The guilt was heavy on his mind and he let out a snort of a grumble as he pulled the water back up, sealing the top before he shifted again, adjusting his stance before he began the trek back. He should not be feeling so guilty. They weren't even his eggs, literally no possibility. But she did hold some sort of strange appeal to him, and he was drawn to her attitude, the way she paraded around life. So far from his own. Only another reason why his plan was important, however clumsily he may try to complete it. If he managed to get to it at all. Why did he even have a plan? He should try to be natural. "No, I need to be quiet," he told himself, almost laughing at the words. Letting his thoughts overwhelm him would do nothing but distract from the day. He had time, and he didn't need to worry too much at the moment. Things were fine, he told himself. And they would stay that way, even just for a short while. He made it back up to the cave and climbed the rocks to enter inside, dropping the canteen at her claws again. "I can get another refill before we go, if you need it. I don't want you dehydrated." His eyes wandered to the eggs she so vehemently protected, before he yanked back his gaze to her again. However frightening it was to be in her proximity, he should not make her feel as though he was any threat. He literally had no idea how he could be one, but, he digressed. She had her way of doing things, and for now, it was best he respected her space. He might be entrusted with one of those eggs, maybe, if she needed the help. He should focus on how he was going to protect it. Yes. Those two little lives mattered more than whatever dumb worries he had.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 O12gtCj
Quote :
♦ Female ♦ Straight ♦ Human ♦

♦ Crush~X ♦ Tags~Amrynn♦ Location~Village ♦

Alanis was rather surprised at the bluntness the woman expressed, telling everything in such a straight out manner. Someone she supposed she could relate to. She felt a bit guilty for asking, but her gaze looked to the building she passed, the ashes soon to be blown with the wind and leave nothing but charred belongings. She kept her eyes on it for a few long moments, pondering in her world of thoughts before she looked back to her company, apparently named Ryn. She didn't entirely approve of her attire, suggesting what her job was, but... "Hello Ryn," she greeted, sensing the emotion rolling off of her at the expression she held on her face. She took another step forward, gripping the strap on her satchel. She was silent for a moment as she thought. "You are not entirely left without a home. I could provide you with some shelter, for the time being. My home is not very big, not big at all, but I would not mind your presence." Charity assisted the mind, as she told herself often. Without much else to live for, helping others keep living was a decent enough approach to her own life. Studying the townspeople certainly helped, though she couldn't say she knew this one very well. "I do not have much myself, but I am willing to help with what I can. The forest is no place for anyone, especially those without a home."
Back to top Go down
Bubbline.

Bubbline.

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 10:51 am

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 F2f682a03e72bc8c24363052471e13c4

Quote :
⧫Male⧫Straight⧫25.5⧫Elf⧫

⧫Crush:None⧫Tags: Riya⧫

Kolvar eyed the forest around the surrounding area to make sure that he wasn't followed by the "mayors'" henchman coming for his head. His head was bombarded from thoughts and feelings to agony and regret. He had never imagined himself a father and always thought he was very careful when sleeping with his woman of choice for the night. But she had been different. She wasn't like any girl he had ever met before and everything was so smooth and connected between one another, one would call it fates desire until he learned that she was married. Kolvar was a noble and honest man, and she had lied to him. Kolvar furrowed his brow at the thought and sighed once he remember that little chubby face with dusty blonde, shoulder length hair with tiny little pointed ears that he had to hide in fear. And those big deep green eyes that looked up at him ached his heart. If he had known, he would have been there for the first 4 years of his life. Kolvar closed his eyes hard and shook his head to push the thoughts out of his head. He lived his life perfectly fine the past 4 years without the young child, he could keep going right? "Man... Pretty girls really are my flaw. They're going to be the death of me one day..." Kolvar spoke to himself under his breath and let out a heavy sigh knowing he was most likely right about that. Before he could dig himself into a deeper hole within his thoughts, he heard a soft and familiar voice that snapped him out of his head space. He quickly lifted his head up from a resting position to see the girl from the market. Instead of being joyful like he thought he would, the last thing he needed at this point was a pretty girl. He eyed her with curiosity as he looked from her to the mansion behind her and back to her again. He figured she had status but he didn't know it was that much. He nodded his head in greetings to her before silence fell between them as he tried to piece together what to say. After a few moments of silence, he sighed quietly and finally said "Sorry, I don't mean to bombard anything. I am lost. I've never ventured this part of the forest." He gave her a meek smile before he tried to snap out his current state and tried to be his confident self. He flashed her a heart warming grin and spoke up with more of an audible tone saying "You know when you saved my hide back in the town, I don't believe I ever formally introduced myself" He slid off the back of Brannon and walked over to stand before her to speak yet again. "My name is Kolvar." He spoke to her looking into her eyes. He wasn't sure how much of his parade she would believe but it was worth a shot. "I still haven't forgotten by the way. I owe you one." He spoke once more knowing that he owed her.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 4f1eec0b3bacd8ae9ac1a1a74717d340

Quote :
☾Female☾Lesbian☾22☾Human☾

☾Crush:N/A☾Tags: Alanis ☾

Ryn had already suffered a lot in her past with trusting people with what they say. She eyed the girl and carefully thought about her offer. This could be her chance to get past her fears and actually move past the barrier that is her old life. She never imagined she would ever be in this position because at least she was always dependent on herself. She's never accepted help from anybody and always found terrible side jobs, like the brothel, to save up enough for a house. Nowhere else in this town wanted to take her on as an employee because she just randomly showed up. Lost deep into her thoughts she finally looked up back to the girl and said "Okay. I'll do that if you're perfectly fine with it. " She looked at the girl for a moment and then back at the old shack where all of her modest clothing was. All she had was this outfit.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 D441fe09a09cea466e0370946e79d80c

Quote :
※Female※Bisexual※23.5※Dragon※

※Crush:N/A※Tags:Drake※

Morsa continued alongside Drake listening to him talk. He was easy to talk to and she could tell perhaps a friendship could be in the making. She didn't have very many friends for reasons of her own but it was a fresh new leaf and she didn't want her past to reflect what her future could look like. She looked over to Drake nodding his head about traveling. "I have traveled quite a way just to come back home. There is nothing like it here. I honestly should have just stayed here but I don't regret my leave of absence. Everything happens for a reason." She spoke with a grim smile towards him. They came up on a couple of dens and began to slow down. Morsa shook her head 'No' in response to his question and she looked at the male waiting for him to continue to help her. This is what she needed in her life, stability and friends along with a home that didn't have any baggage connected to it. No mate and no hatchlings, nothing to worry about except her devotion to a new life. Coming to terms with her plans for the future, it felt as if a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders which gave her a great mental health state at this moment in time. Not to say it would stay like that but, she has no intentions. But who knows what will happen in the future to come.

(Icarus will show eventually. Just don't know what to do with him.)

Back to top Go down
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Burkhardt
He watched the man stutter and churn over his thoughts like a vat of butter. He growled lowly and grinned as the man began to lose interest in the wolf, he glanced over the mans now engraved armor. "That's right, run run little man. Back to your mommy, back to your crib. Crib of the town. The human town." He began laughing and snarling louder. "Wont be long little man. We will get you. We will get all of you. Burkhardt. Me. I. I will chew on your corpse. I will slaughter you all like sheep!!! Sheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheep. Big bad wolf always gets the sheep." He roared and scratched the earth violently. Burkhardts mouth watered with the though of flesh being stripped from bones and sliding down his gullet.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 4:26 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Seth Bones
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Bloody Bones
ᅵGenderᅵ Male
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ //

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ Yes
ᅵᎡankᅵ High King

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ X

Running along to a crib? He was no baby! If he was, he'd be wearing diapers! Seth had to double check but he was in fact not wearing diapers. This ugly dragon was playing with his head, how dare he. What a silly creature, didn't he know there wasn't enough room for more shenanigans in his head? No, no room. Seth flailed his arms and spat at him, "ugly dragon's just compensating for his ugliness. I am no baby! I am SETH! Now beware." He quietly whispered to the animal as he slunk backwards into the vegetation. He curled his fingers as he tip-toed from the scene, chuckling awkwardly.  "I am such a cool guy, I am so good - so clever. His brain was only the size of a pea, what a stupid little doggie! Yes, a doggie. That's what he was. He was no dragon! DUH." He said to himself. Then the man whacked his hand against his helmet with a delusional huff. "What a slow little brain I have. It's only good use is for eating delicious treats." Gradually, as the large beast fell further and further behind him, roaring in its fury, Seth continued to tip-toe back toward the hill. He climbed over a boulder as he came upon it, still being able to see the werewolf as he glanced over his shoulder. The animal was still fuming and nearly as strange as he. Seth stuck his thumb to his helmet and wiggled his fingers, blowing a raspberry. His spit sprinkled from his tongue to mock it at a distance. "Come back and I'll give you another, you pig smelling, rug-skinned, son of a grasshopper! I'll bite your ears off! WE HAVE WON TODAY!" Throwing up his one hand in victory, Bloody-Bones turned his sights to the side, beginning to ascend back to the top of the mountain.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Morsa (Sanctuary)

When the two dragons stepped to the nearest vacant den, Drake listened to her response about traveling. "I have traveled quite a way just to come back home. There is nothing like it here. I honestly should have just stayed here but I don't regret my leave of absence. Everything happens for a reason." She said, forcing a smile in his direction. The red dragon smiled back, wondering if she had been at the sanctuary before. Maybe it was some sort of miscommunication, or maybe it wasn't. Either way, that hadn't really mattered to Drake as he said sweetly, "y'know, you're right, Morsa. Everything does happen for a reason. Whatever made you come here must have been good one way or another because I'm glad we met." That typically didn't mean much to other people but he really enjoyed her company. She was chill and it was always nice to have one more dragon in the family. After a soft chuckle, he stepped further into the first den. It was rounder than most others, with the dip of water around the corner. It had smoother walls and the ceiling went higher up the further in it went. His only problem with this lair was the near the backend of the cave, which was dark. If she liked that sort of thing, then it was ideal. He made a soft sound as he pondered over the den and gave it another once over. His orange eyes fell over the back area. It was spacious and it was shaped well. It was pleasing to the eye, other than the patches of darkness. "Yeahhh, I don't know about this one. It's more for the cave dwelling dragons...I don't know, what do you think?" He glanced at her. "Kind of depressing, huh...I mean, it's quite nice. It has a lovely entrance but it's just a little...I don't know, a little secluded?" The bad thing about having never met her kind before is that he didn't know what environment they lived in. Lesser fire dragons, like him, preferred a more open cave. They like the fresh air and the sunlight. For all he knew, she could lean more towards the night and if that was the case, she might have liked it. "There's another den I can show you that's a little more in the middle." He assured her, stepping back in case she wanted to investigate this cave herself.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Akitoshi Kage
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Akatosh
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Asaerian Feather Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: X (WIP)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 3c4ceb31f2794e2078469ad3000883b7

WIP I can't decide where to put him yet lol, will edit as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 10:25 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 O12gtCj
Quote :
♦ Female ♦ Straight ♦ Human ♦

♦ Crush~X ♦ Tags~Amrynn♦ Location~Village ♦

Alanis waited for the woman's reply, offering a small smile that she used to attempt hiding how she felt about the whole situation. It pulled her to two sides, honestly. She wanted to help Ryn, keep her under a roof while she got on her feet again, but if her job was involved with the brothel...she wasn't sure how she felt about that aspect. It wasn't something she would put on a pedestal, nor even get herself involved in, even if she had no other choice in the matter. As long as she didn't bring that part home with her, she supposed she would bear the weight for now. Once Ryn agreed, her smile broadened, more genuine this time. "Of course. If we have anything further to discuss, we can do it at my abode." She looked to where her company gazed, before straightening her back and turning on her heel, gesturing her hand off to where she would be walking. "Follow me, it's just down a turn road here. It shouldn't take too long to get there. We can get everything set up for you to be comfortable."

Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 3:25 pm

Rajani Icecrea

Clearly, the male was surprised from her sudden kindness. It was expected, however. Glancing over her shoulder at him, Rajani chuckled roughly as her brows furrowed, “Don’t get use to it… This kindness, it won’t last.” She told him, she hated feeling so sentimental, it made her weak in her personal opinion. However, at this point, she had pulled the canteen from her chest and handed it to him. The Ridgebacks utter shock at what she just did, in front of him no less, didn’t phase the black dragoness. It was nothing to show what was underneath her clothing whether it was a glimpse or her entire body. It was because of how the woman was raised, things that would normally embarrass others was not a luxury the assassins could hold on to, there was no privacy or modesty to be had. Rajani was tempted to ask him what was so shocking but she decided against it knowing he’d only get under her scales even more then he had already managed to in the time he’d been in her presence. The look on his face was enough to get underneath her hide as it was. Calming herself, Rajani waited for his response to her previous question about the Sanctuary. “That’s good to hear…” She muttered as her eyes traveled back down to her eggs and then over to the growing cold meal. Rolling smoke fell from the males nostrils as he stood before her, good grief this male was hopeless. On top of that, he wasn’t exactly being as diligent as she wanted him to be “Hurry up, Cazram!” She grumbled, there was something amiss in the air and though it was far off, it’s hellish cries were of concern regarding her eggs. She had no problem protecting herself or others that were capable of getting away from danger on their own, however, two eggs that were nowhere near ready to hatch had no chance against any type of danger. Finally, when the male left, Rajani began eating the smoked doe, it was good, however, she preferred her meat a little more cooked but that was her human tastes coming out of the shadows. After she had finished the doe off, leaving nothing but a small carcass at her talons, the red dragon had finally returned and laid the bottle at her taloned feet. Shifting back down into her human form, Rajani stepped towards the canister and began bending at the waist to pick up the small container. Her long wavy black hair fell down and over her shoulders as her pale eyes gaze at the object before darting up towards Caz. Her fingertips grazed over her canteen before she took hold of it. “You know Caz… You must not know the word ‘quickly’ very well… Hmm…” she hummed softly as she elegantly moved back upright with her canteen in hand and soon pressed it to her lips. The small-cap was in her left hand. Turning from the male for a moment, she made haste fixing the cap back on to the bottle and returning it to its safe place against her chest. Shifting into her dragonic form, Rajani gently picked up one of her charcoal grey eggs and looked at the male. “I’m not sure how well your ears work… but if you’ve heard the cries that I’ve been hearing these past moments… I think it’s best we get out of here as quickly as we can. A second drink can wait… I’m not so parched that my skin won't retract to my bones with haste.” As she spoke, the new mother gently cradled her egg in her dragon palm, her judging eyes boring into the male before her. “Oh and If you so much as scratch the surface of my egg… I’ll be sure to instill the fear of the ancients in you… do I make myself clear, Cazram?” She narrowed her eyes at him as she shifted her weight a little while bringing the egg towards her chest. He had been gazing at the two eggs for a short while however, he had broken his stare and brought his green hues back to her. Clearly, the Ridgeback was trying his best not to upset the new mother… but his attempts were quite unsatisfactory. Who was she kidding, she was a hard one the please and even harder since she produced the two little bundles before them. And if this male was going to stick around… he’d need whipped into shape, she wasn’t about to let her young get injured because some blockhead knew little about eggs and hatchlings and how to raise them…. Properly.

Jace Shadowcrea

[size=80] Plasma Dragon 24 Male Crush: Light Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Uncrossing his arms, the white-haired lad wore a slight look of surprise. He had half expected the girl to decline his offer but it seemed he was wrong. “Oh, wonderful!” He said with a small chuckle, “I just have to deliver some letters around the area, it shouldn’t take long but it would give you some time to get to know the outer areas of the sanctuary as well as it will give us some fresh air.” He explained, he was glad he had some company for his small courier job he liked to hold on to. After Rajani forcefully denounced his assassin privileges, it was all he had to keep in touch with what was going on out there. Personally, the lad didn’t completely understand why she never explained to him fully. All he knew was it had to do with Dark and the Sanctuary. Shaking away the sudden thoughts, Jace smiled at the seemingly timid girl, “Come on let's go deliver these then.” He said with a wave of his right arm. He had thought about inviting Light along with him but she was always stuck to Ember and Trinity…

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: Muscari Mate: N/A Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gazing up at the fellow, Aya’s light green hues were locked on the man, his gentle voice and his rather beast-like eyes. He was a dragon, there was no doubt about it now. That subtle shift of color in his orbs just then was enough for her to know, he was, in fact, a dragon. The creatures she loves and is so eager to learn from, yes Rathian was such a being. At the realization, the young elf could not help but feel excitement build within her body resulting in a small gitty bounce to be produced from the lass. Her hands flew to her chest as they clasped together, her eyes basically sparkled with delight. “Yes, yes Ria will be just fine with Hesterian!” She exclaimed rather energetically. At that moment, the young woman quickly took hold of the man’s hand and began pulling him off to where they need to go to collect the wood. She knew and understood how important it was to keep such things a secret, but she could never contain her excitement very well. Pausing for a short moment, Aya looked to her daughter as she made her way down into the yard and towards the dire lion. A soft motherly look fell over her once excited expression for a short while before returning to its previous eagerness. Her dainty fingers remained wrapped around his rough hand as she continued to try and pull him along. All the while, the young woman was smiling and occasionally a sweet giggle would leave her pink lips. She had so many questions for him, she wasn’t thinking about how he’d react with her knowing his secret though at the moment the girl's mind was filled to the brim with elation.

Riya Shadowcrea

║ Tags: Kolvar and August

When silence fell between the two of them Riya gave him a gentle smile, what was so heavily weighing on the lads mind all of a sudden? He was rather chipper in the market and was even so bold as to call out a blacksmith on his fraudulent ways. What had him so burdened that he was suddenly out of character from this morning? Maybe his journey was just a little too long for him now and he was tired? Very unlikely… crossing her arms loosely in front of her waist Riya smiled warmly at the young man when he finally decided to break the uncomfortable silence. “Oh, don’t worry about that at this manner, all weary travelers are welcome for a nice rest and some tea.” She informed him, “The lady and lord of this estate are quite kind individuals. So, since you are lost why don’t you take a short rest here and I’ll get my horse ready while you rest.” She informed him hoping maybe he’d feel a little more at ease knowing this. “Are you wanting to go back to the market or are you seeking another destination?” She asked him curiously as she took a few steps towards him. At the mentioning of proper introductions the young woman couldn’t help but allow a gentle chuckle to leave her pale lips, “No, I don’t believe we did… It’s nice to meet you Kolvar.” She said before introducing herself, “My names is Riya, it’s a pleasure to meet you and to finally know the name of the young man I saved the hide of.” She teased him a little, a playful smirk danced over her face. “Well that is a relief, Kolvar. I’m sure one of these days I’ll need saving by a knight in shining armor on his gallant steed… And I’ll know just who to call for.” She chimed and chuckled a bit, as she began to step away from him and back towards the garden. “You don’t owe me a thing Kolvar, now, come on inside and get some rest, then you can get back into familiar forests.” She smiled back over at her shoulder at him. Though she hated most men and preferred to stay distant from others, she was not about to express such distaste, not unless it was very necessary.

Zephyrus Void

tbd Feather Crested Dragon 37 Male Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Akenehi) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Continuing down the path the map marked for him, the older man trudged on. It was a long walk through the forest, but to keep suspicious eyes from wondering to untamed grounds, Zephyrus decided to take a different path though he was still clear in knowing where his destination resided. Walking through brier bushes and the thickest areas of the underbrush, the black-haired man kept off the beaten path. Sure, he wasn’t being exactly stealthy, but he was out of sight and nearly out of mind for most. About halfway there, Zephyrus dropped his heavy armor into a hollowed tree trunk making his load lighter for the journey and less noisy. Stretching himself upright, the old man's spine crackled and popped as a satisfied groan left his lips, “Ah, now… to finish this small hunt…” He muttered as he continued on, leaving behind the armor. Now, the man simply sported a pair of black tight-fitting pants and a white loose fitting shirt, a simple peasant topmost would call it. The drawstrings at the collar were hanging at either side of his chest, leaving it gaping open. The gentle breeze of the forest was nice, the man felt he could actually breathe instead of drowning in his own sweat. ‘If I didn’t have this pest to interrogate… I’d enjoy the forest around me... Damn assassins will never leave my backside.’ Wrinkling his nose up with gritted teeth Zephyrus let out a huff of annoyance. He was going to get to the bottom of all this… and why an assassin lad was pursuing his daughter...

Jilaiya

Dragon Age (wip) Female Crush: None (Likes all men) Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open Open

In no time, the little Icelandic dragoness left her to her own bidding. ‘Wonderful… Now that I’ve had the grand tour… I suppose I’ll wonder about the living quarters a little get a good feel for the place.’ Looking around Jilaiya smiled to herself as she walked down one of the wings of the cavern. She was told by the little dragoness that there were a few dens open for claiming, so why not take a gander.

Nymira Paragon

Fire Dragon 29 Female Crush: x Mate: x Young:x

Feeling the man shove away, the brunette couldn’t help but smile. She’d finally gotten through to him, and from the looks of his gritted teeth, he wasn’t amused from her sudden attack on his legs. Crossing her arms over her chest the woman smile at him, a bit triumphantly, “About time!” She stated with her head held high. About that time though, the man had bit his lip and quickly redirected his eyes to the opposite direction. What was he holding back? Tears? Did she shock him that much? With a slight bit of curiosity, Nymira kept her eyes on the Saber and his body language. She watched as he slid his hands into his pockets and returned his gaze to her own. “No need to apologize, If I had as many drinks as you, I’m sure I’d mistake you for an illusion as well, it’s not every day you meet a Saber or a Paragon outside of their homelands.” She stated gently as her eyes traveled over the active villagers in the area. Returning her gaze to the man before her, Nymira grinned at him, “No need to explain yourself lad, we all have our hardships and problems. My names Nymira, and you are?” She asked as she allowed her hands to fall from their crossed position.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 11:56 am

Quote :
♠️️ Male ♠️️ Straight ♠️️ Smoke Ridgeback ♠️️ Regular ♠️️
♠️️ Crush ~ Rajani ♠️️ Tags ~ Rajani ♠️️ Location ~ Wilderness ♠️️

Cazram did know the meaning of quickly, and he was sure that he had been swift enough in order to get back to her. Yet it still wasn't quick enough for her tastes. Not that he wasn't surprised, but he still thought he was decently fast. Though, a feathered dragoness was likely to be much quicker than a lumbering male. His eyes tracked her movements nonetheless, making sure that he was prepared for whatever she said next. He'd have to impress her this time. Or at least be faster. Her mention of the cries however was true, and he had heard them as well. He hadn't given them much thought, but he supposed he made a good point. It was best to not sit too long if danger lurked out there, even if the two of them could squash most beings beneath their feet in an instant. Not that he would like it, but...he snorted to himself as he shook his head. He needed to focus. But he focused at the wrong time; her threat pierced beneath his scales in an instant. "O-Of course, of course. I have absolutely no intentions of hurting them," he rushed out. "I'd rather myself die than let either of them be touched. Maybe speaking fast would save her time too? That'd be something to keep in mind, he told himself. Stepping forward timidly, he studied how she held her egg before he copied the action with the other. His eyes were trained to the little creation, making sure that it was secure against him and that he wouldn't drop it while moving. His head would be off in an instant if the egg even slipped, he was sure of it. However, Caz knew that he would do his best to protect the egg, no matter if he had to fly up high enough to escape the danger. It was unlikely, but when it came to a life in his literal hands, he'd do anything. He had an obligation after all. He stepped over to stand next to her, a little cramped in the space deeper into the cave but using the movement as practice for holding the egg. Readjusting his hold, he cleared his throat and finally peeled his eyes away to look at Rajani for once. "You probably know a better place than I do. You should lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 12:20 pm

Rajani Icecrea

Lowering her ears as she glared at the male, Rajani let out a huff “Good… “ She grumbled. Knowing that this sad excuse for a male was adamant in keeping her small creations safe and out of harm’s way, made her think a little higher of the Ridge Back, of course, she’d never admit to that outright. Shifting her weight around slightly, the raven colored dragoness began to try and make her way out of the cramped cave, however, the block headed male stepped in closer to her. Again, a cold glare rolled over the dragonesses gaze before she finally slinked out of the cave, careful to keep her egg pressed gently against her chest. Once she had stepped outside of the cave, Rajani’s large midnight black wings unfolded and stretched out to either side, “You better keep up...” she told him as she quickly took to the skies. Moving quickly through the trees, the assassin gently placed her free hand against the egg to help hold it against her feathered chest. The wind cut silently through her bird-like wings, making very little noise as she traveled through the air to her hideaway. Glancing over her shoulder, the new mother was sure to check on the fool who was carrying her ‘youngest’ egg. If she could have carried them both, she would have, however, the fear of potentially cracking one or worse was not worth the attempt. In that aspect, the dragoness was somewhat lucky to have this headless chicken with her.

A good hour or more had passed by the time the two dragons had arrived at Rajani’s hideout. The sky was beginning to darken whether, from the day's end or a storm heading in, the black dragoness didn’t take the time to investigate, she simply wanted to get her eggs inside her layer before much longer. Shifting down to her human size, the woman packed the large egg in her arms a few steps before stopping dead in her tracks. There was a scent lingering in the air… and it led inside of her den…. Motioning for Caz to be silent, Rajani gently laid her egg within a tall section of grass. They were still a good ways off from the decaying building, still in the forest tree line. However, they were not far enough away to not be noticed… this scent was not one to be ignored either, it wasn’t a simple theft or a bum who had wandered into the area…

Jace Shadowcrea

Aya Nightwing

Gazing up at the fellow, Aya’s light green hues were locked on the man, his gentle voice and his rather beast-like eyes. He was a dragon, there was no doubt about it now. That subtle shift of color in his orbs just then was enough for her to know, he was, in fact, a dragon. The creatures she loves and is so eager to learn from, yes Rathian was such a being. At the realization, the young elf could not help but feel excitement build within her body resulting in a small gitty bounce to be produced from the lass. Her hands flew to her chest as they clasped together, her eyes basically sparkled with delight. “Yes, yes Ria will be just fine with Hesterian!” She exclaimed rather energetically. At that moment, the young woman quickly took hold of the man’s hand and began pulling him off to where they need to go to collect the wood. She knew and understood how important it was to keep such things a secret, but she could never contain her excitement very well. Pausing for a short moment, Aya looked to her daughter as she made her way down into the yard and towards the dire lion. A soft motherly look fell over her once excited expression for a short while before returning to it’s previous eagerness. Her dainty fingers remained wrapped around his rough hand as she continued to try and pull him along. All the while, the young woman was smiling and occasionally a sweet giggle would leave her pink lips. She had so many questions for him, she wasn’t thinking about how he’d react with her knowing his secret though at the moment the girls mind was filled to the brim with elation.

Riya Shadowcrea

║ Tags: Kolvar and August

When silence fell between the two of them Riya gave him a gentle smile, what was so heavily weighing on the lads mind all of a sudden? He was rather chipper in the market and was even so bold as to call out a blacksmith on his fraudulent ways. What had him so burdened that he was suddenly out of character from this morning? Maybe his journey was just a little too long for him now and he was tired? Very unlikely… crossing her arms loosely in front of her waist Riya smiled warmly at the young man when he finally decided to break the uncomfortable silence. “Oh, don’t worry about that at this manner, all weary travelers are welcome for a nice rest and some tea.” She informed him, “The lady and lord of this estate are quite kind individuals. So, since you are lost why don’t you take a short rest here and I’ll get my horse ready while you rest.” She informed him hoping maybe he’d feel a little more at ease knowing this. “Are you wanting to go back to the market or are you seeking another destination?” She asked him curiously as she took a few steps towards him. At the mentioning of proper introductions the young woman couldn’t help but allow a gentle chuckle to leave her pale lips, “No, I don’t believe we did… It’s nice to meet you Kolvar.” She said before introducing herself, “My names is Riya, it’s a pleasure to meet you and to finally know the name of the young man I saved the hide of.” She teased him a little, a playful smirk danced over her face. “Well that is a relief, Kolvar. I’m sure one of these days I’ll need saved by a knight in shining armor on his gallant steed… And I’ll know just who to call for.” She chimed and chuckled a bit, as she began to step away from him and back towards the garden. “You don’t owe me a thing Kolvar, now, come on inside and get some rest, then you can get back into familiar forests.” She smiled back over at her shoulder at him. Though she hated most men and preferred to stay distant from others, she was not about to express such distaste, not unless it was very necessary.

Orpheus

Breathe WIP Dragon Age WIP Male Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open (Rajani’s hide away)

Sitting silently within the old abode, Orpheus waited silently behind a collapsed support beam and a few other rotted planks of wood in the corner. With his back pressed up against what seemed to once be a wall, the brown-headed man watched and waited for the assassin. How long would it be before she returned? Didn’t she live here? Or was this place like a vacation home only to be visited from time to time… No that couldn’t be, she had mounds of gold below the floorboards, in the basement. No hoarding dragon would ever leave that mass of gold for long… even more so one like Rajani.

Several more hours had passed, causing the man to slip off into a light slumber. Only to wake when the sound of the trees rustle pricked his ears. Slowly, the man slipped out from behind the rubble. Stepping up to a broken window, which was covered in vinery and other types of greenery, the young man was able to make what seemed to be a Ridge Backed male and a black haired woman, placing something in the grass. Watching her as she stood upright again, the woman’s striking pale eyes shot through him like a dagger. Oh yes, that’s the woman he was looking for… Black leather garments and all. That was her, the assassin they were all seeking… the one they all have wanted for many years now.

Zephyrus Void

After a long track through the forest off the beaten path, Zephyrus had finally arrived near the cabin, however, he was on the opposite side. The cabin blocked his view of what may be going on beyond decaying building. Breathing a little heavy with his hands on his knees and his body bend down, eyes towards the leaf covered soil, the man was out of breath. That long walk through the brush should not have worn him out as much as it did… Aging wasn’t exactly being kind to this one. Being downwind, all the ol’man could do was sit and wait… Still bent over catching his breath, the sound of rustling treetops caught the mans attention. Closing his gaping mouth as well as slowing his breathing, Zephyrus lifted his head up to look at the tops of the trees. Was it his daughter that had arrived back at this hellhole? Or was it more assassins, interested customers? What did his daughter have with assassins anyways… surely she knew better than to get mixed up in a bunch of assassins let alone the Shadow Rend. Of course, he had no room to talk… With his luck, the work ran in her blood as it did his. Unfortunately, the black haired man didn’t catch sight of the one who had landed just beyond the trees, he was too close to the falling in house to see past it. For the moment, Zephyrus decided to sit and wait for the individual to get closer, so he could see them.

Jilaiya

Dragon Age (wip) Female Crush: None (Likes all men) Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open Open

Lurking around in the dark of the sanctuary, Jilaiya peaked inside each and every nook and cranny, seeing what she could see. Was there a back entrance, if so where was it. Being who she was, she would at some point find it, it would be the perfect ambushing point. However, finding it was probably going to be a task for little ol’ her… But, if she found a male that knew more about this place then she did… she was sure to wiggle her way into his heart, get friendly and… get what she wanted. That would make this whole task simpler for sure. However, who would she woo? Who would likely know what she wanted to know. Slowly, the female continued to walk on, her talon’s clicked against the stone floors as she walked the stretch of the den area. If anyone wondered what she was doing back here the dragoness had an alibi.

Nymira Paragon

Fire Dragon 29 Female Crush: x
      Mate: x Young:x

Feeling the man shove away, the brunette couldn’t help but smile. She’d finally gotten through to him, and from the looks of his gritted teeth he wasn’t amused from her sudden attack on his legs. Crossing her arms over her chest the woman smile at him, a bit triumphantly, “About time!” She stated with her head held high. About that time though, the man had bit his lip and quickly redirected his eyes to the opposite direction. What was he holding back? Tears? Did she shock him that much? With a slight bit of curiousity, Nymira kept her eyes on the Saber and his body language. She watched as he slid his hands into his pockets and returned his gaze to her own. “No need to apologize, If I had as many drinks as you, I’m sure I’d mistake you for an illusion as well, it’s not ever day you meet a Saber or a Paragon outside of their home lands.” She stated gently as her eyes traveled over the active villagers in the area. Returning her gaze to the man before her, Nymira grinned at him, “No need to explain yourself lad, we all have our hardships and problems. My names Nymira, and you are?” She asked as she allowed her hands to fall from their crossed position.

Back to top Go down
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Rathian
The man let out a surprised grunt as the woman began pulling him. He couldn't help bug give a small chuckle. "I didnt know you liked getting core wood so much." He said amused. His eyes glittered different colors before returning to their normal human appearance. Rathian held the womans hand out into the trees, walking to a cluster of young trees, small enough for him to carry, but big enough to provide a large amount of wood to live on for a while. "What do you think? These good enough?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Krogoth Steele
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Loner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Trying to put every bit of his first impression aside, Krogoth was somewhat amused by her smooth transition. She blamed all of his actions on ale - which was definitely something he would do himself. This meant he didn't have to do it and she did it for him. Interesting. Paragons were always the charming, charismatic kind though, at least in comparison to his race who were down to earth, ale-drinkers, with rough edges. Taking one look at her, it was obvious she had the word 'arrogant' stuck to the center of her forehead. She had her held high, her hip popped to one side, a grin at her lips, and a confident spark in her eye. She was barely focused on him between pauses, her attention would travel around from time to time at the other individuals. Gradually, the man felt his nerves settle and his confusion lessen the longer she stood standing in front of him. She introduced herself a Nymira, definitely a northern name. Northerners always had this tendency to show themselves off and come up with creative names, at least in the dragon world. Even if he spent most of his time around humans now, he was usually too drunk to even know their names so he wasn't sure if they did things like that. Dragons did though. He crinkled his nose and furrowed his brow. "Krogoth." He grumbled. His voice was coarser than it usually was, which meant it was barely audible. The man cleared his throat to say it again. "Krogoth Steele." He told her with a little more confidence. "Damn it's been a while since I've said that name, or talked about Paragons either. Feels like it's been years, it probably has. What are you doing here? Not to sound racist but isn't your kind 'too good' to venture this far into human land? Especially here." He huffed and shook his head at the sorry people stumbling around the bar. "Not that I take you for a damsel in distress but it's not really the flashiest part of town."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Morsa; Jilaiya (Sanctuary)

Shifting his weight back while he gave Morsa the space to investigate this cave for herself, he waved his tail across the floor for that brief moment and paused. He shifted his eyes around at the passing individuals at the Sanctuary. All of their familiar faces crossed him, dragons he had taken the time to know. There were young and old, people from all sides of the world, friends who walked together, and couples. It was super cool, he thought to himself, that he was in this place where they could be themselves. And he was the one showing it off. He lifted himself up proudly. Days like this always kept Drake in such a good mood. He turned his head back at the dragoness while she took her time to look at it, and he wondered what her answer would be while he leisurely passed the time. While he thought to himself, he caught something from the corner of his eye. It hit him at an instant. He caught the glimmer of gold and grey scales. It was another unfamiliar face - which didn't surprise him considering how fast the Sanctuary had been growing recently. But the red dragon found himself eyeing this individual a bit longer than usual. She stunned him completely. He tried to excuse himself from Morsa just for a moment, however, he ended up saying, "I'mma be back, I'vegotsomething-I gotta job to do-be right back." If he was going to do this, he had to introduce himself as quick as possible. He had a duty to the newcomers and it wasn't like him to leave so briskly. He swept into this new dragoness like an overeager salesperson. He was hyped up and ready to talk."Drake, Drake Harkin, nice to meet you, m'lady! Is the sky looking beautiful today or what! Well I bet you had quite a wonderful flight here, not too cold yet and not too warm, perfect flying conditions. I wish I had those flying conditions when I first found this place, but hey, it makes the trip interesting." Drake made sure to put a filter this time. He slowed down, breathed and smiled. This time, he relaxed and he was sincere. "Oh boy, I'm a bit much, I'm sorry. I'm here to show guests around so I can get a bit ahead of myself. Don't hate me for it." He chuckled. She was nothing like he had ever encountered. He had get his head under control though, he was Drake Harkin after all! "I'm sorry, I can't stay long because I have someone to help but I would love to help you around when I'm done. You'll just have to fight the other guides off for me, but you look like you could do that." He said with a playful smile. "Or if you want, if you want a tour, you can tag along with us and I can give you one while I show Morsa around. It's a win-win and I'll be able to catch your name that way..." He chuckled gently, examining her reaction curiously.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Akitoshi Kage
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Akatosh
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Asaerian Feather Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Zephyrus (Forest)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 3c4ceb31f2794e2078469ad3000883b7

Knelt behind a distant tree, Akatosh rested on one knee while pressing his shoulder lightly against the oak. Though he was blind, his ears were highly sensitive to even the slightest sounds. His clouded pupils stared aimlessly while he listened. The man was able to feel the energy sifting through the ground and the vibrations of the individual's footsteps in the distance. He wasn't the person to intrude on other people's affairs but this seemed important enough to follow, he had listened in to the man's conversation a while back by accident and heard some concerning things. It wasn't like Akatosh was on an important mission now anyway, he had the time to see where this would lead and he felt this is what he should do. And now, they were by a distant shack, stalking up on another individual. Wondering what this was about, he was quite curious about this man's intentions. He didn't seem to be a particularly malicious either, but nevertheless, he wanted to know more about the situation before revealing himself.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Ria Carter
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵAgeᅵ 4

ᅵKnight (?)ᅵ No

ᅵMotherᅵ June /dead/
ᅵFatherᅵ Jack /dead/
ᅵAdoptive Motherᅵ Aya Nightwing

Tags: Aya; Rathian; Daenerys; Nash (Forest/Cabin)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 B6a46bc74b72a923b5a4040e1698159b

Her gentle blue eyes folded onto the side as her mother began to walk away, Ria watched her for a moment, unsure of what to do. She wasn't sure if she should follow her or not but she was very quiet as she pondered. The pillbug continued to crawl around her hand as it laid limp for a second. Ria was comforted by the big male lion's presence though and so she continued about her business. Leaning in, she set it aside and let it crawl away with interest. Then she laid on her stomach, casually kicking her feet while her hands were propped up to her cheeks and her elbows dug in the dirt to support her head. "His name will be Rollie!" She laughed at the name and tilted her head. Her soft brown hair drifted down over her face. Finding some excitement with having her own pet, the toddler scooped up the pillbug and hobbled around, picking up sticks as she went. She placed the sticks up like a teepee, then curved her hand so the bug could amble into it.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 8:31 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 Text

Quote :
♣️️ Female ♣️️ Undefined ♣️️ xXx ♣️️ Regular ♣️️
♣️️ Crush ~ X ♣️️ Tags ~ Dark ♣️️ Location ~ Sanctuary ♣️️

The sunlight beaming from the clouds hit the dragonness' back with such ease that her scales sparkled, even at the low altitude of her flight. With the coloration of the trees, she was nothing but a giant leaf drifting through the forests. The thought was amusing and kept a smile on her face as she flew, even if she didn't even realize she was doing so. Such a day made it easy to feel nothing but the wind under her. Clutching a pair of goats in her claws, she kept her direction towards the sanctuary that was sure to appear here at any point soon. It would be nice to get out of the sunlight after early dawn hunting. Tendrils of silver smoke curled from her lips as she exhaled through the trees, creating a trail behind her that caught in the wind of her tail, little clouds dispersing from the line. She could cause a wave of flame in her wake if she wished, leave a path that imprinted across the forest. It was all she could do to keep that within her, simply releasing the heat in her core by cooling it with continuous smoke. Not all but minutes later, she noticed the crack in the earth that gave way to the sanctuary of multitudes of dragons, her home for quite a time, and continued to be. Simple to maneuver, she slipped inside, stepping down onto the stone floor and feeling the brisk winds run over her green scales. It was a sudden difference from the weather outside, yet not entirely unwelcome. She quickly made her way to the dining hall, placing her kills on the large table to offer to everyone else before she turned to walk back out. Yet a dark presence caught her eye, and sure enough, Dark was standing there. Why not make conversation? Not like she had any other tasks on her endless to-do list. A nonexistent endless to-do list, that was. "Dark, good to see you," she greeted, dipping her head as she approached. "I've added two extra goats to the group. They should add a bla-a-ast of flavor." She exaggerated the word with the call of the prey; that blasted smile was still on her face, now that she paid attention to it. She fought to swallow it, but it stuck like tar. She couldn't help it, with the perfect opportunity. She had to clear her throat to avoid anything and everything else she was going to add to that.

Quote :
♠️️ Male ♠️️ Straight ♠️️ Smoke Ridgeback ♠️️ Regular ♠️️
♠️️ Crush ~ Rajani ♠️️ Tags ~ Rajani ♠️️ Location ~ Wilderness (Raj's Lair) ♠️️

The dragon was very worried about the flight, to say the least. The entire way, he constantly thought of all the ways he could have dropped Rajani's precious egg, all the ways she would skin him and keep him alive while she did it. It kept him from ever moving his clawed hands from it, almost staring down at it the whole time. It was easy to follow the raven dragonness for the most part. He was certainly not surprised by the silence, however. Only the wind filled the space between them, making his own mind roar at him in the long hour it took to get to the more secure location. A relief was the mildest word he could use to explain the feeling he received when they landed, the grass a relaxing brush against his feet as he folded his wings to his side. He kept his egg in his grip, and was about to shift, when she noticed something off. Silence, she gestured. Silence was probably the worst thing they could partake in right now, but he reluctantly agreed, looking around their vicinity as Rajani investigated. He took the moment to step forward only once, placing his leg on one side of the egg in the grass. Even if only one side of it was covered, he could at least keep it somewhat protected if something came out of nowhere. He could tell that something was off, if she was so careful. But he didn't risk a smoke protection, if only because she'd get mad that she couldn't see anything. So he stayed as he was, prepared to bite off someone's head. If he couldn't just nudge them away beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 10:08 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Mithyra (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5

Holding his head high with his every dignified step, the Alpha dragon motioned his tail while he strode and passed the other visitors and individuals at the Sanctuary. His great dark shape passed them by like a watchful protector, aiming to retreat back into his lair to further study the scripts his mentor had given him. Walking with his authority displaying in his posture and appearance, he noticed an emerald dragoness amble to his side. He looked at her. Mithyra gave a slight bow as she greeted him and the sundown dragon stopped and dipped his head in return. "Mithryra." He welcomed. Dark gave her a faint chuckle to her rather unique vocabulary when she described the flavor in the goats she had brought the sanctuary. Before responding in his rich, deep voice, he smiled. "Coming from you, I expect nothing less," he said. His piercing cyan eyes lingered on the female for a second longer before he began in the direction of his lair. "Feel free to accompany me while I walk, I trust you have an interesting story attached with that find, considering how often we find goats around the Sanctuary." Dark Shadow replied with a touch of sarcasm. He chuckled warmly at the female, knowing it had been a while since he had been graced with her presence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: