Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 10:06 pm

Quote :
Ailani Kilrune’s Phoenix

Not hearing the door open, or Kilrune’s talon’s against the floor she was blissfully unaware that her lover was towering over her in the bath only to kneel beside her and scare the daylights out of her. Jerking to the side as she opened her eyes, a hand to her chest as she gasped, “Kilrune!” She gave him a bit of a glare before hearing his words that were filled with concern, causing her glare to fade. “I…I- I’m fine.” She murmured a lie as she quickly pulled her knees up to her chest, trying to hide her secret. “W-Why would anything be wrong?” She quickly asked as she glanced off to the side trying to force back the tears as her mind whirled with how she was going to get out of this one without him questioning her. There wasn’t a way, surely he’d taken notice… Maybe this was the best time to speak up, tell him what she’d been hiding for the last few weeks. “D-did you need something?” She stammered her eyes only flickering over to him for a second before refocusing on her hair tonic resting on the edge of the tub.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 10:34 pm

Quote :

Kilrune

Kilrune jumped slightly at Ailani's startled nature, and was even more surprised to see her bring her knees to her chest. What was there to hide? He didn't have time to ask though, her asking if he needed anything instead. He took a moment, eyes glazing with concern, but shook his head as he relaxed from her sudden outburst. "N-No, I just...wanted to be back with you and saw you were crying, is all. I brought something to give you, but that was just an excuse to truly come in here. I did tell you I had something to give you anyways." His deep green eyes looked at her with a bit of worry, hands still clutching the rim of the bathtub. Was she truly alright? He didnt expect this reaction, this timidity, from Ailani. It was so out of character from her normal spunky self, one that would chase him naked from the bathroom spinning a towel in her hand just to get alone time. But now she didnt look like that confident Phoenix he loved so dearly. "What's going on, d-did I say something wrong? Did I hurt you? I didnt mean it, I swear, it was a complete mistake." He didnt know what he could have done, but apologizing for it would bridge that first step if she was upset at him. That's the only reason he could figure that would make her like this. That, or she was doing something prior to him walking in that she wanted to hide. He couldn't be sure what. "I didnt even mean to bother you, if-if I need to leave that's what I'll do! I know you said you wanted to bathe alone after all your work, I just...thought you could use some company I guess. But it's okay if youd rather be alone."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 11:26 pm

Quote :
Ailani Kilrune’s Phoenix

Listening to his quick explanation, she gave him a curious look to what he may have before quickly rubbing away the tears which he’d mentioned. “C-crying? N-No, you must be mistaken its just bathwater.” She lied once more as she blinked away more which tried to pool. “An-Anyways… You said you brought something?” she tried to change the subject from her tears to the item he brought, out of her range of sight. Of course, her attempts to detour the subject didn’t work his concerned green eyes digging for the answer, for the reason of her tears. Parting his lips, Kilrune began frantically spewing out questions concerns that he had maybe done something to cause the tears she shed. Seeing him so frantic only caused her internal worries to come forward, tears boiling from her orange hues. “N-no it’s nothing you’ve said… and n-no y-you haven’t hurt me…Y-you’ve done nothing wrong to me, Kilrune ” She murmured as she slowly brought her gaze to his. “I… I have s-s-something to tell you actually.” She stammered as tears slid down her face. Unable to keep her eyes on him as her lips quivered, trying to formulate the words to tell him. How, should she tell him… should she stand and just show him the change occurring to her body? Wack him upside the head if he says she fat?? She just had to lay it out there, say it clearly and as plain as day so she wouldn’t have to repeat it. Glancing at him from her peripheral vision she parted her lips, “I’m…. We….” She tried to construct a sentence through her shaky voice. “Kilrune, “ She whispered, “D-Do you… think you c-can be a father?” she finally managed to get it out though maybe not as clearly as she had hoped. It probably sounded as though she was wanting to discuss the distant future when in reality it wasn’t that distant of a future at all.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 11:40 pm

Quote :

Kilrune

Worried sick that he said something, did something, Kilrune frantically looked from one eye to the other, hoping he hadn't made her upset on his own. Her excuse soon after was the water, but he couldn't be certain...that didn't seem to be the reason. It wouldnt have made such clear streaks on her cheeks. But, she insisted and changed the subject, and he respected her explanation for now. Gripping the tub tighter, he tried to think of what had happened between him leaving and coming back that got him so worked up. She went on to say he did nothing wrong, that he didnt hurt her, which eased some of his concern but not all of it. He still didnt know what was wrong or why she wasnt acting like herself. It didnt help that she had something to tell him...was it why she was so upset? Was she leaving him?! No, that was ridiculous, she wouldnt do such a thing. He just did not know what to think, what to say, until she mentioned him being a father. He just stared for a moment, unsure why she asked such a peculiar question, thinking it over. Did he think he could be one? Did she mean like...could he even have kids? He had never done anything before Ailani, he didnt know that answer. Or did she mean behavior wise? Thinking for a second, mouth agape, he finally cleared his throat as he gazed at her intently. "I-I mean, I think so...When Suu was here and I got to mentor her temporarily, I was excited to share that with other kids someday. I've never had a chance to be a master, or have my own prodige like Tarjinn did. I...I think it would be really fun to be a father, to finally teach someone what I know and watch them grow up to become what they were meant to be from my guidance. At least, that's what I thought about a lot when Suu was here… I know I'm not exactly all that well experienced but I would be excited to see what my child would turn out to be like." The thrumming in his heart became louder, but he didnt know why she asked such a question. "Why…why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 7:32 am

Quote :
Ailani Kilrune’s Phoenix

As her question had left her quivering lips, her eyes shifted to him, his green hues simply staring at her… his lips not moving or forming any kind of words not even the utterance of any. Had she gotten it across clearly? Watching as if she could see the gears turning in his head, she waited for him to speak, her heart beating rapidly. The silence was killing her, why wasn’t he saying anything!? “Kil-” She started to speak his name her voice cracking at the attempt before his jaw finally dropped and he began clearing his throat to speak… What he said made her want to just whomp him upside the head, however, she knew the question was too open-ended to lead him to the understanding she’d intended. Yet, hearing his want to be a father or at least his curiosity in the subject helped ease her worried mind a bit. Motioning for him to join her in the bath, "W-will y-you join me for a... a bit, p-please?" asked feeling it would be a bit better with him in the tub rather than outside of it. With his final question and his decision to either join her or not, Ailani allowed her knees to slide away from her chest, revealing her baby bump once more. “Wh-what if y-you became a father sooner then expected?” She stammered as she rested her hands on her stomach area beneath the warm water, steam slightly blurring the view. “Ki-Kilrune… I-I’m pregnant.” She murmured tears streaming down her cheeks. The mutt had been rather worried about telling him, she'd even thought about terminating the pregnancy without him knowing but she couldn't bring herself to do it... Her maternal instincts preventing her from doing such a thing.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 10:31 am

Quote :

Kilrune

The question rattled in his head, an unexpected one to come from his lover out of the blue. They had never discussed children prior, only the potential of marrying in the future. Was this her saying she wanted to have a child with him? The possibility caused his heart to pound in his ears. As he knelt in pure questioning, she motioned for him to join her in the tub, and wondered what this was going to be. It wasnt hard to strip down and slide in with her, legs on either side of hers and his hands resting lightly on her waist. When he was settled in the warmth, the heat only a tad too much for his scales, her legs extended like before, revealing the distortion he had seen briefly before. Her next question made his entire body soak in the heat they were surrounded by, everything clicking until her next words confirmed everything he assumed. It took him a second, but he grinned wider than he ever had before, laughter bubbling from his chest. He felt the delight fill his core, and he wrapped his arms loosely around her, careful of her abdomen that held their new precious baby. "Ailani, that's wonderful!' He exclaimed, kissing the side of her head countless times as he could not kiss her lips easily. He was so shocked that everything else on his mind vanished, completlry infatuated with this news and Ailani. Yet in the middle of his delight, he saw tears begin to stream down her cheeks again. He knew it wasnt just water last time. "Hey, hey, it's okay my phoenix," he murmured, leaning down to kiss her jaw. "Its okay if we are having a baby sooner than expected. It just means we will have a symbol of our love running around the home." Laughing softly next to her ear, he stroked a hand up and down her bare side underwater. "I love you Ailani. Any baby we welcome will be just as loved. I always knew I wanted children, now I get to experience it."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 6:37 pm

Quote :
Ailani Kilrune’s Phoenix

With her lover now nestled in the tub behind her, she leaned back against him enjoying the feeling of his process, it soothed her a bit. Now with her legs extended out away from her chest, Kilrune’s body stiffened behind her as she finally got out what she needed to say. For a moment, there wasn’t a single word leaving his mouth… not being able to see his face she felt her gut turn as her worries flooded her mind all over again, tears falling into the bathwater. However, that silence was filled with pleasant laughter, his body shaking hers a bit as he laughed. Soon enough, he had his arms around her loosely, careful not to hurt her or the life growing inside. Not only did his actions, but his words also surprised the mongrel. Ailani didn’t expect her mate to be so accepting of such a huge role in life that was just thrust at them, she half expected him to worry with her or suggest terminating the pregnancy… not this happiness that now flooded the room. It caused more tears to fall from her face, however, they weren’t filled with nearly as much concern as before, they were filled with relief. As he repeatedly kissed the side of her head, telling her it was okay as he noticed her tears,  she couldn’t help but let a bit of a teary giggle leave her lips. “A-are you sure? D-Do you really think we can raise a child?” She asked him as she leaned her head against his chest, making it easier for him to kiss her. With her eyes locked on him now, she tried to keep the tears from falling, his joy-filled words made it hard to keep crying. He told her it was alright, sure they didn’t plan for a child this early but it would be okay none the less. “I love you too, Kilrune.” she murmured as she sniffled and managed to smile a bit up at him. Knowing he was more than happy about the news, she felt a bit peppier, her eyes shifting from him to her slowly swelling stomach, “What would you prefer… a little girl or a little boy?” She asked him curiously since they were on the topic. “H-How long do Dragonborn stay pregnant anyways?” She asked aloud, not intending to at first. Would he even know? She really didn’t want to see a doctor either… she avoided doctors at all cost, she was not a fan. While she thought about it, she felt his hand stroking her side unintentionally tickling her and causing a shiver to run up her spine, “St-Stop!” She told him as a laugh left her lips, it tickled quite a bit.

Quote :
Alyana

Unable to calm down she’d continued to shift her leg and rub his side until suddenly she felt one of his hands on her leg, causing her to gasp softly as a shiver ran up her body. She didn’t expect his hand to suddenly be resting on her leg, not to mention it was settled at her upper thigh... if her heart wasn’t beating out of her chest before, it certainly was now! With his hand settled on her thigh, the temperature began to rise, removing the chill which nipped at her bare legs. Once it was nice and warm, she thought he’d remove his hand, however, he left it perched there on her thigh. At least he wasn’t rubbing her leg or anything… though that didn’t stop her cheeks from burning like they were. Realizing she was still rubbing his side, her fingers grazing flesh and not the shirt he wore she quickly retracted her fingers from his side and before finally resting it back where it should be before looking up at him. Catching his gaze softening on her, she knew he was on the same page, he knew she wanted a kiss. The kiss was slow, tender, and filled with affection. With the heat of her cheeks rising she kissed him back with just as much love, though she silently wanted more maybe… a bit more wasn’t a bad thing. With the gentle kiss between them ending, she slowly went in for another kiss, this time kissing him with more passion then the previous ‘innocent’ kiss had. What was it that she read in that book… men liked being bitten? Did that apply to kisses as well… would Legion like it? During the kiss, she grazed his bottom lip with her teeth before giving him a pleasant nip, not exactly realizing what she was putting the poor man through.

Quote :
Fraeya

As their passionate kiss ended, Fraeya pulled away from him panting a bit she wanted more to just forget about what was said, the letter, and their tears and just go back to the previous night. A night she couldn’t fully remember but the desire, she knew how it felt that longing within her. With his arms still wrapped about her waist and tangled within her hair, she looked at him, hating to bring up the inevitable again. “Y… You’re going to be late for your meeting, David...” She murmured before kissing him once again, biting his lip in the process. What did that meeting matter though… The time they had together was more important at the moment. Pulling away for a short breath, she kissed him again tenderly, passionately… “Screw fate…” She murmured to him, she wasn’t about to leave him… not now, not ever. They could find someone else to sit on the throne if Levo’s fell in battle, she had other sisters… She could insist, demand her right to stay in Folgario for Inarie and David… Even if that meant ruining her bonds with her family in E’slond. Pulling away from him as she stood to her feet, Fraeya held on to his hand which was once around her waist. Her cheeks had a pink glow to them from their feverish kissing, which would only grow now that she was pulling him towards the bed. “Damn it, David, if you won’t find that path I will.” She told him, a bit of a bite to her breathy words before she pushed him on the bed and perched herself above him. Her fingers ran through his dark hair, "I'm not going to lose you when I've just found you, damn it!" tears escaped her eyes before her lips returned to his for another passionate kiss. With each kiss, they became a bit rougher, stronger, more heated than the previous.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 8:36 pm

Quote :

David

David's eyes now gazed at Fraeya, unsure how he was going to go on without her being near, without them being together as one. He had basked in the nirvana too long and was now paying the price. Kneeling with her, she brought up his meeting, creating a scowl upon his face. He didnt want to go anywhere if he didnt have to. This meeting wasn't even necessary, just something to fill his schedule. He could plan to do it tomorrow. It was the morning after the ball anyways, he could make the excuse he was hungover. Which he definitely was after all the alcohol he and Fraeya consumed so quickly. Before he could speak again, her lips pressed against his, biting his lip in a tease that made his heart ache. He didn't want to part from her side, but she was the one who insisted there was no path. He returned her kiss with the vigor she gave, hardly breathing when she pulled away before she was upon him again, gaining a sense of urgency, of determination he could feel coiling within her. It was either their morning emotions or the hangover talking, but he was gaining interest. There was no reason to attend his meeting. He had until that evening to indulge himself, to do what he wished with Fraeya before they were separated for good. She screwed fate upon her lips, pulling away only to yank him back to his bed and cursed the world, demanding he find a way to be together, a way they would not be separated. He didnt know where this came from, the passion behind her eyes, but when she began to cry and rake her hands through his raven hair, he felt their worlds collide at her words. "I'm not going to lose you when I just found you, damn it!" The power rippled through his chest, and when she kissed him once again, he returned every ounce she gave him, each kiss leading further back into their intimacy, their claims of each other that would last for eternity if they could find it. His hands fumbled for only a moment to find their place before he took the dress from her body and tossed it back onto the floor where it belonged. He wasnt about to have that way again, not when there was so much to do outside of it. His kisses trailed to her neck, where he bit the skin below her jaw, fingers tracing down either side of her before they grabbed her waist and he turned them over, settling himself between her legs. He enjoyed the balance of the two of them, his thoughts becoming lost to the wind at getting to feel Fraeya again, at getting to keep her all to himself, claim her as his queen and forget his miseries for the short time they had. "You're not losing your king," he growled, "hes going to make sure you're his in every way he can make it known."

Quote :

Legion

Alyana's gasp surprised the tiefling, not expecting such a reaction from his mate at his hand upon her skin. But it gave him ideas, storing it for later. He chuckled from it, feeling her heart race against his chest. She certainly was run wild from their cuddling. Feeling comfortable in the heat under the covers, he let out a content sigh and closed his eyes temporarily to try and calm his excitement, but it didnt last long when her hand trailed from his side to his chest, resting her weight upon him. He definitely liked the feeling of her hand against him. They engaged in a slow kiss afterward, his thoughts slowly fading from those of curiosity to pure affection for her. Her kisses always provided comfort, knowing the love she placed behind each one. It was even better knowing that only they knew about them, that they could share in this together. It lasted a few moments when they drew away from each other, but he was surprised when she leaned in for another. It definitely wasn't like the first, she was looking for something more from it...his curiosity rose again as he held her closer. What did she have up her sleeve, the little minx? He didnt have to question very long though, when she nipped him. It sent a shock down his spine to his tail, his tail bristling in response. He bit back the volume of his groan. Where had Alyana learned that, what else did she know beneath her skin? Did she pretend to be someone she wassnt, only revealing it in times like these? He could definitely get used to this, having a feeling he may be taking things further sooner than he previously planned.

Quote :

Kilrune

Kilrune continued to place small kisses around her head, unsure really what to do with himself. He had never been this happy before, so elated at news he has been given. He smiled when she finally giggled, feeling her relax back against his chest. At least she was no longer upset, or as nervous as she was before. "We've got friends and support to help us even if we struggle. Besides, we are not struggling financially, we can afford to raise a child. Tarjinn has some things in storage for whenever he had one, and since everything belongs to us, I can take it out and fix up anything before bringing some into our bedroom, perhaps building an extension for a nursery or one to transition into a bedroom. Ill have to buy some supplies...but I look forward to raising a family with you." He nuzzled his muzzle under her jaw, still smiling brightly as the water warmed to a comfortable temperature for both of them. He couldn't wait to experience fatherhood, to experience what Tarjinn had, to bring up his own family despite his own throwing him out. Starting new life with Ailani was truly the greatest gift he could receive. His phoenix asked what gender he would prefer, and he couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Honestly, I find benefits with both. I didn't get to mentor Suu as long as I liked, so a little girl would be wonderful to make up for it. But a little boy would also let me experience more of what Tarjinn had with me. I know I bring it up a lot, but it's what I grew up with. It would be fun to see it for myself." Her next question made him burst out in laughter, shrugging in response. "I dont know, I've never been pregnant! I guess we could ask Thavre. But dragonborn lay eggs...I dont think you're laying an egg…right?" He panicked just a little bit, wondering if she was going to lay an egg. That would be...a very strange circumstance to deal with. Maybe it'd be a little harder to accept an egg, until it hatched. As he stroked her side, she suddenly giggled, squirming and squeaking under his fingers. It made him grin, and he continued to do it, kissing her neck next.

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Wed May 13, 2020 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 9:28 pm

Quote :
Ailani Kilrune’s Phoenix

Listening to Kilrune take the logical approach, pointing out that they did have friends that would help and support them through this. That was right, they weren’t struggling with money nor were they alone in this. “You’re right… I don’t know why I was so worried.” She murmured to him as she enjoyed his kisses which trailed along her neck up to her jaw to her cheek. Listening to him talk about what Tarjinn had in storage caused her to raise a brow from where she rested, “He was that prepared? He must have really wanted a family to be planning that far in advance.” She said as she mused over the information. Looking up at him as he suggested building on a house extension she chuckled, “I guess we could do that, but winter is right around the corner we can’t do anything dramatic to the house or we’ll never be able to keep the house warm. I have no idea how soon the baby will be here either… And Thavre is expecting too“ feeling worried all over again she look up at him as he nuzzled into her, “I am too, I just hope we turn out to be good parents… I honestly feel like we are still growing and learning ourselves.” She told him before chuckling a bit and the conversation shifting to the babies gender. “I see, then we will be happy with what ever our little one turns out to be hmm.” With her next question causing laughter to erupt from Kilrune, his words causing shock to fly over her face, “I hope I don’t lay an egg! H-H-how big are dragonborn eggs anyways!? I-I’m a not made to l-l-lay eggs!” She panicked, what the hell were they going to do if she couldn’t give birth to the baby because it was in an egg?! Her panicky thoughts paused as Kilrune began tickling her even more, gasping from it she began laughing more, “Kilrune, please stop! “ She howled before feeling his lips press against her neck, bringing on the desires she previously teased him with. “K-Kilrune.” She murmured his name feeling her cheeks flush, “Do I have to kick you out of the bath?” She teased him with a threat before recalling he had something for her earlier didn’t he?

Quote :
Alyana

Catching Legion’s chuckle at her gasp she bit her bottom lip, feeling embarrassed from her sudden surprise. She’d never had a man’s hand against her bare thigh like this, she was in the right to be shocked wasn’t she? Shaking the thoughts figuratively from her mind she listened to her mate sigh contently before their kiss took place, and her second slightly feverish one following. His arm and tail tightening around her, pulling her in closer. With her nibble the tiefling let out a noise she didn’t expect to hear, her face began to burn. Did that mean he liked it? Should she do it again? Questions rolled through her mind as she paused for only a moment before giving him another kiss similar to the last one. What else did that book say? She hadn’t read into it very deeply… this would make him happy though right, rather it was? She didn’t know how to please anyone in the nature of romance so she hoped that book was right, doing these things was making her rather embarrassed… though something kept telling her to keep going, was this her own excitement talking? W-What if it made him to happy? She would back off a bit, that would help right? She didn’t know a thing about men and their sensual desires…She was a sheltered lamb in that since… She was lucky she wasn’t unkindly educated about it back in MellowFork but being what she was no one was allowed to touch her in such away. Her hand tightened on his shirt, her nails ran across his scars from the sudden clenching of her fist. Alayna’s legs shifted a bit against his as she was being pulled into the passionate moment between them.

Quote :
Fraeya

Locking their lips with passion rolling between the two, Fraeya could feel David’s hands feverishly loosening and removing the attire from her skin. She wasn’t too far behind either in repeating the action either, the elf made quick work of his dress shirt, not caring if a few buttons popped off here and there. Once she was free of her feminine prison she quickly slid his shirt off his shoulders continuing to shower him in kisses along his shoulders, neck, and jawline. With his bite to her neck area a pleasant moan slipped passed her lips in response, though it kinda hurt she definitely enjoyed it. Shortly after, David’s hands slide down her sides before they locked onto her waist and flipped the two of them over, her body now against the bed and his above her. The sudden change surprised her, a gasp leaving her lips before a bit of a breathy chuckle left them. The man’s words that followed his actions, his growled tone and the confidence behind his words brought back some hope to the woman, along with a great deal of titillation. Grinning through her previously shed tears, her heart racing she raised a brow at him before questioning him, her voice in a rather alluring tone, “Is that a promise, my King?” She smirked at him, ready to enjoy every last minute with him… So much for that meeting.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 4:02 pm

Quote :

Kilrune

Kilrune chuckled softly, sure he wouldn’t be shot down for the rest of the day. He was simply too much in wonder, in the exhilaration of this new part of their lives, to think about being in a sour mood. “You must not know me very well then,” he teased, continuing to kiss her warm skin. It was quite a lot, and he was certain he would begin his full father panic the next day, but for now, he couldn’t help but be overjoyed. He then nodded, meeting her eyes as she relaxed against him. “I suppose so, he never really told me why but he had it all prepared and made as soon as we moved here. He was so uptight until it was finished. I always wondered what was up with him about that, but at least it gives us supplies we would otherwise be scrambling to put together. I’m sure we could work on getting it all moved in this week, set it up how you like it. I guess you’re right about the house too, getting it all torn down in winter wouldn’t exactly be the best. We can talk out a plan though, design something and get it prepared for when we have the resources and our baby is a little older, able to stand the work or any moving around we may do. Thavre and Bhakris can always go somewhere else with their egg or baby, whichever it is at that time, but we can’t exactly pick up and move out for an extended time.” He placed small kisses on her head, tail curling to rest beside their legs as a hand went to lay atop her slightly rounded stomach, getting used to the feeling. It made sense why she didn’t want as many hugs, why she had started wearing new items in her wardrobe. He had just thought it was the changes in weather or her losing interest in affection. No, luckily it was just the changes within her. “Do you not have a preference? I could have sworn you’d have a choice or a preference on what you’d like. Considering you’d known about this longer than me.” His smile turned to a grin, and when she suddenly started panicking over egg-laying, he laughed loudly and shook his head, his voice echoing around them. “No, you’re not made to lay eggs! That’s for purebred dragonborn, I don’t think you have anything to worry about.” His teeth glimmered, nudging her slightly with his arm inward. “I don’t know how they big they are, but I guess we will find out when Thavre lays hers.” Calming her worries and beginning to tease her with his kisses and touches, his grin only grew wider with her squirming and complaining, ending in a threat to kick him out. “You’d never,” he teased, kissing her neck slowly once more but stopping his tickling for now. He could do that later, really get her chasing him around the house as payback. “You love me too much to kick me from the bath I so graciously made you.”

Quote :

David

Fraeya’s hands were quickly upon his attire, tossing them aside as easily as he had put them on. She did love ruining his clothing with her eagerness, though maybe that just told him to get stronger clothes, make her work for her prize. David could have mused over that thought if he wasn’t so lost in a trance with his woman, enjoying every last kiss she gave him, especially those that trained the middle of his neck, under his jaw. It brought such heat to his core, a want to be there for hours just seeing what they could do to one another. When she pulled away to speak, her tone as alluring as it was the previous night, he smirked wide and leaned down, her face centimeters from her own. “It’s more than a promise,” he murmured, kissing her for only a moment. “It’s a vow, my Queen.” If she wanted him that badly, he would keep her until someone killed them for it. The rest of their morning would be together, the meeting be damned. Kissing her once more, his hand tangling in her long hair, he summoned darkness around the entirety of the bed, cloaking them in their own intimacy as they started where they ended the previous night. Nobody was about to call him away from the woman he never wanted to part from.

{{Fade}}

Quote :

Legion

Though Legion had groaned, his tail tip twitching after bristling, he had wanted more, wanted that type of excitement to their kisses. He couldn’t say that just those nips and bites on his lips would be enough, but he was certainly intrigued by its addition. She had paused only temporarily after he reacted, but didn’t seem to be put off enough as she kissed him again, putting just as much into it as before. His grip was tight on her and his tail was wrapped firmly around her, not letting her go anywhere. Her legs moving against his, especially in the spot they had ended up, was driving him up a wall. He supposed it was a good thing he was wearing something. Her hand had clenched his shirt fabric, nicking a nail on his brand scar as she did so. His breath caught in his throat just for a moment, not expecting the feeling against it. He could feel the divots in her own skin with his arm against her, and had felt them only slightly when he held her while dancing and embracing, but had thought so little of it that her touching his own was a surprise. He rested one hand upon her clenched one, flattening it so it rested upon his brand, heart still beating wildy in his chest. It reminded him of where he came from, what he finally got to have here with her. He wanted to tell her how much he wanted to claim her, what his body urged him to do with her, but knew any words could ruin this moment they shared. Did she know he felt such a way towards her? He didn’t want to go all the way tonight, even if he felt such desires, such a pull to her. They deserved a better night than this one, one where he was prepared and could show her a brand new world of possibility and pleasures he had been wanting to experience for years. Listening to David, the staff, the world around him, he wanted nothing more than to feel it for himself, commit to that passion with the mate he was infatuated with. But not tonight. He would have to fight off every nerve in his body to keep from flipping her onto her back that instant. She wore his shirt for gods sake, he could worship her body in an instant. It was a complete fracture in his mind not to be able to claim her as his truest mate, to give her absolutely everything.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 5:35 pm

Quote :
Ailani Kilrune’s Phoenix

“Apparently not.” She chuckled from his tease before his pleasant kisses returned to her warm skin. “That’ odd… Did he happen to have a secret lover?” She questioned Kilruned, a  brow raised, “Did he ever leave on his own?” This new tidbit made her very curious… did the older Dragonborn have a fling? My, my that would be quite scandalous of the religious man. Musing over the thought she couldn’t help but grin if the dirt was dug up Tarjinn would never be able to live it down, and Mr. perfect wouldn’t be so perfect anymore.  Shifting the topic to the renovation he spoke of previously and the child, Ailani sighed before nodding her head, “We’ll figure something out, won’t we.” She smiled at him, “Thought, it is a shame this happened now of all times of the year.” She chuckled a bit, her hand caressing her tightening stomach. Seeing his tail slip beside their legs she smiled before rubbing it with her other hand, she liked the scales on his tail they seemed brighter and bigger than the rest. With the kiss to her head and his hand finding it’s way to rest on the other side of her stomach, she smiled warmly before placing her hand that was on his tail over his hand. He’d given her hope that they could do this, sure they were new to raising a life but they would figure it out… everyone had to start out somewhere. “Well, not exactly… I just hope the baby is alright and everything goes smoothly. I’ve been so worried we couldn’t raise a child I haven’t thought about a preference.” She shared with him, leaving out her thoughts of termination, She didn’t want to upset the male. With his next statement, she turned herself just enough to look back at him  “I hope you’re right…” She murmured, worry clearly in her eyes. Soon enough his teasing resumed after her panic, kissing, touching… it was making her squirm pleasant sound leaving her lips. All the while the male disregarded her threat simply telling her she wouldn’t do it. “Don’t te-test me.” she stammered as he slowly kissed her neck further stimulating her desires. His ‘you love me too much’ card caused her to laugh, “Just because I love you doesn’t mean I can’t kick you out of this wonderful bath you crafted, Kilrune!” she couldn’t help but laugh as she flipped around to face him, now sitting on her knees in front of him, the water shifting and nearly spilling over the edge and onto the floor. Feeling her cheeks burn, little flames began to dance up her body, “Now look what you did.” She smirked at him, her fiery eyes glowing with the flames. She was careful not to allow her flames to burn or boil the water, she didn’t want to turn her lover into a lobster after all.

Quote :
Alyana

When he had suddenly inhaled his body seeming to refuse to release his breath for the moment, Alya had paused once again. Soon after though, his hand had moved from her thigh and rested on top of her own, flattening it out to rest on top of his brand. This action had worried her, had she hurt him or perhaps brought up bad memories? Though her mind raced with these thoughts it seemed Legion was still enjoying this, her kisses. Yet, she had to stop the worry concerned her too much to continue. “S-sorry, did I hurt you?” She murmured softly, she couldn’t keep from asking. Her gem-like hues gazed up at him from where she laid pressed up beside him as his arm and tail held her close, keeping her from moving away.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 7:44 pm

Quote :

Kilrune

When Ailani asked if Tarjinn had a secret lover, a secret life, the man had to pause in shock. Surely his mentor didnt have such a secret? The man had devoted himself to Bahamut, never wavering from that and never taking any woman without prayer and a careful courting process. Of course, that was just what the man said...what did the man hide? "I-I dont think he did...but he wouldn't tell me if he did. And I dont know why hed be so upset about us hiding it, but maybe it was because he was hiding something himself. If only we knew, huh? I guess we will just have to see what happens with him and Esme, see if we get letters from them about everything going on. Maybe the supplies themselves would provide answers. She slid into the next topic, about their coming baby and the time they were coming. "Oh? What's so bad about this time? We finally have an entire house to ourselves and a massive master suite. Unless you mean the weather, in which yes, I guess that wouldn't be the best." Chuckling again, he smiled as her hand stroked his tail underwater. He always enjoyed her touches to his scales, especially as he liked to do the same with hers. She had men try to pry them off her before, but he praised her golden scales. They added such a beauty to her unlike any other he had known. As she pet his tail, he kissed the scales upon her shoulder in return, up until she moved her hand to rest on his. "We have doctor Pine if anything seems wrong, and we aren't living alone if we need help. Now that I know, that Bhakris and Thavre will know too soon, you can finally figure out all the fun things about having a baby. Like names! Which...now that I think about it, I dont think we have any books with decent names here. We might have to do some reading to find good ones." When he continued to tease her, to pry playfulness from her, he laughed when she spun around, knelt in front of him with her fire dancing upon her scales. His eyes brightened as he gazed at her. Finally, she was playing with her fire like he loved. "You dont think this was my plan?" Grinning wide, he leaned himself over to kiss her for just a moment, before pulling away to gaze at her and the flames upon her scales. "I cant wait until I can do that too."

Quote :

David

Quote :

Legion

Legion expected to be in agony for hours, wishing he could take her as his own from all the teasing she gave him. He loved and hated it all at the same time, having to control himself so rigidly. But it all came to a halt when Alyana pulled away, concerned about him and if she had hurt him. He gazed at her in surprise. Had he behaved a certain way to make her concerned? The tiefling shook his head, smiling to ease her worries. "You know I cannot feel that. Your nail just nicked my brand, is all." Laughing softly, he kissed her forehead. "I cannot feel pain on my chest. You are okay." Kissing her once more, a soft last kiss for the evening, he adjusted the covers over them and shifted her leg so it did not lay in such a compromising position. "We should probably get some sleep though, now that we are not so lost in each other. Though I do love being so intimate with you, we have more time to be alone and enjoy each other tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 9:09 pm

Quote :
Ailani Kilrune’s Phoenix

With Kilrune’s pause, he seemed to express a bit of curiosity in the matter too. “We will have to do some digging, huh?” She giggled at the thought, man oh man that would be quite something to uncover. “If he is hiding something like that, the poor man is a hypocrite.” She told him, “He scared the daylights out of us and caused so much tension. It would be interesting to have that waved in his own face…” She murmured, she always had a bit of a sour taste for Tarjinn. He was the only man she’d felt such fear and discomfort towards, not to mention feeling awkward in his presence … It was like being near her father again. Of course, Tarjinn wasn’t evil he just was very stern and strict with his religious beliefs is all, but that didn’t change anything. However, she was grateful for everything he left with them and liked him as a person… he was just intimidating. With Kilrunes suggestion Ailani nodded her head, “Maybe something will arise in the letters.” She added as a chuckle escaped her, “I meant the weather, I just feel that with the colder seasons coming in it will make things harder.” She clarified as his lips brushed against her scales kissing them along her shoulder. All the while the man soothed her worries by bringing up doctor pine, or at least he tried to. “Right… Hopefully there is no need for a doctor” She murmured not liking the idea of having to deal with a doctor. Soon the topic of finding names was mentioned, “I haven’t thought about that much either… We will need to agree on both a boy and girl name for when the baby arrives.” She told him, “I wonder if they’ve thought about names yet?” She referred to Thavre and Bahkris. Ailani couldn’t help but smile as she recalled the couple giving the news to Kilrune. At the time she was excited for them however it was at the beginning of her own personal turmoil over the same subject so she didn’t get to fully express her excitement for them. With his suggestion of name hunting in books she giggled, “yes, we may have too.” She agreed, at the moment she couldn’t think of anything that would be suitable for either but they had time. Soon after this conversation, she spun around to face Kilrune as he began his teasing all over again, challenging her with her baseless threats. “Oh, was it? Huh… maybe I’ll just put them out then.” She grinned at him mischievously before he kissed her and she bit him in return. Sliding a bit closer to him, she grinned, careful not to burn him. “It will be rather interesting when you can… I won’t have to worry about burning you as much.” She murmured while lifting her hand to his matted hair. “Hmmm… want me to get to work on those?” She asked curiously, knowing he’d brought up the style change earlier.

Quote :
Alyana

Catching the surprise on his face in the dark she realized how silly her question sounded. Alyana knew he couldn’t feel much of anything where his brand was but then what made him gasp like he had? With a shake of his head, Legion smiled before stating the exact thing she knew. “R-right, I just thought I may have since you suddenly gasped like that. “ She pointed out softly before receiving a gentle kiss to her forehead and being reassured again that she didn’t hurt the tiefling. Sighing softly she nodded her head before giving him a smile, not nearly as worried as she was before. As Legion pulled the covers over them, moving her leg in the process, the hybrid felt herself become a bit uncomfortable. It was nice having her leg between his, for some reason, it was somewhat comforting. With his suggestion to sleep, the healer felt a bit disheartened, “Okay,” she kinda wanted to continue with him, her body still wanted to fidget and part of her wanted to groan out her frustration like a child however she did well to refrain from such a thing... With the reposition of her leg she wanted to move it right back where it was before he moved it but she refrained and instead rolled to where her back was facing him, finding this position to be more comfortable and less tempting to bother Legion. He was tired and it seemed though he was enjoying her affection, he also wanted to rest, his words have proved as much. Closing her eyes she curled herself almost into a ball as was her usual sleeping position when she was alone. “Good night, Legion.” She whispered softly to him before a yawn slipped passed her lips. With her heart rate slowing and the urges calming, she realized she was rather tired as well and would be out within a few minutes.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 10:11 pm

Quote :

Kilrune

Kilrune chuckled alongside his lover’s giggling. Perhaps they would need to do some searching, figuring out what Tarjinn had hidden from everyone else. “I’m sure his study has some answers, with all the papers he left behind. Maybe we will find some love letters, or some will that hands over everything to his true lover. Esme might have gotten herself into a knot!” He then grinned, nodding just a bit. “Such a hypocrite. I’d laugh at the look on his face if we found anything and confronted him with it! Though he’d probably grind me into an early grave if I ever did such a thing.” As they continued in their conversations, him enjoying the carefree exchanges in the warm tub, she mentioned needing to agree on a name. He was curious about how different dragonborn culture was compared to everyone else’s, at least in Thornhedge. Tarjinn had told him of the way things were in the clan, how the name for the child was decided based on its gender and parent. The mother would name the daughter, the father the son, as those would be the ones raising the being respectively. It only made sense for the main caretaker to be the namer. Him and Ailani would both be pitching in with their baby, if only because Tarjinn had taught him better ways, and he was raised seeing the world in a more mutual light between man and woman. He couldn’t imagine leaving Ailani’s side if they happened to have a daughter, or heck leaving her with their son in his arms. It was both of their child, not one or the other. Would Tarjinn be like that with Esme, having been raised longer in the clan? It didn’t seem like it, seeing how careful and loving he was towards Suu, so hopefully that meant both dragonborn escaped the habits of the clan. “I can’t be sure if they chose a name,” he mused. “I’m sure they’re going to choose something draconic. It seems up their alley. For me, I don’t necessarily care about the origin, just that it means something positive and it is something we both think is great for our little one.” Once she had her flames before him, teasing she would remove such things, he grinned slyly and tilted his head. “You wouldn’t dare, not when I love them so much.” The water switched around their bodies as she came closer, and as he noticed some splashing onto the floor, he froze it to be sure it wouldn’t seep anywhere it wasn’t supposed to before he kept his attention on Ailani. “I know, my poor scales are so sensitive. But, at least when we get snow, I’m protected against freezing! I’ll wrap you in my arms and keep you from dying of the cold, even if you have your fire to warm you. You might be too pregnant to use your powers much...but then again, I’ve never been pregnant, and I don’t know how long until our baby comes. I couldn’t say anything for certain obviously.” He laughed at his own words, feeling a little ridiculous. “But you get it. I think being protected against burning is better than being frostbitten.” Her hands trailed to his hair next, and he softened his grin to a smile, gazing at her pink face as she observed the dreads hanging there. “If you would like,” he murmured. “It might be a little complicated with how we are now. I can get out and let you finish washing, or even help you if I may be so bold, then we switch out the water and switch places? That way I can wash while you get my hair worked on, save us on time. Not that we are needed anywhere, but I do want to tell Thavre and Bhakris about the changes that will be happening.”

Quote :

David

Breathing heavily and skin burning, David panted as he laid beside Fraeya, the darkness slowly dimming from around them to bring the natural light into his suite. He wasn’t sure how much time had passed, as he had been lost in ecstasy with the woman beside him. It was just as wonderful as the night previous, though he did miss the beast she brought out when drunk, the bites she loved to give him. He would need to show her just what she did later, if she did not already notice it previously. He knew he had missed his meeting, likely an hour behind, but he was the king and was not having any guests in the castle to join it. It was simply among his own staff, and he could postpone it without warning if he wished. Dark blue eyes glancing to Fraeya, she simply looked gorgeous laying beside him, just as worn out as he was but still looking as beautiful as she did last night at the ball. She was right - screw fate. If she was his fate, he certainly did. “Now you wonder why I wanted you to stay,” he murmured, propping himself up on his forearm and smirking down at her with shining eyes. He reached a hand over to rest on her side, brushing her skin with his thumb. “You never cease to amaze. It could be my lack of it, but I truly had a wonderful time.” He leaned down and kissed her just for a moment, too out of breath to fall back into the passion they had before. “And...I will stay to my vow, Fraeya. Even if it was said in the heat of everything we woke up to, I would like to keep it. You want me to find a path, so be it.” He tilted his head, damp raven hair shifting to the side as he did so. “But you need to help me find it too. I’ve gone too long trusting that I could keep a relationship strong, that I could hold it up with my own two hands. That has failed before, and I don’t want it to fail now. If we are really going to say to hell with fate and rules and expectations, we are going in on it together. If you’re willing to agree to help me...I won’t let anyone take me away from you.”

Quote :

Legion

Finally feeling his body cooling down, readjusting from all the heat he had felt before and the desires he itched to fulfill, Legion let out a soft sigh as he kept his grip on Alyana and let himself breathe. He loved being so close to her, so wrapped up in their own love that nothing else mattered. But he knew that would take him too far one day. It would come back to bite him, and he might lose Alyana’s respect if he let himself go after her like he wanted to. However, when he moved her leg so he was not so uptight about his thoughts and feelings towards her, her face seemed to fall a bit in the darkness and she turned away from him suddenly. Had he offended her, made her sleeping position uncomfortable? He opened his mouth to apologize, to say something, but he didn’t know what he could say. Had he extinguished a perfect candle of an evening with one simple action? He could hit himself in the head with a mallet. But, on the other hand, he could have made it worse if he had gone through with his thoughts. He gazed at her for a moment, unsure if she still wanted his attention, or if sleeping in the curled position she was in was what brought her comfort. He didn’t want to take the chance of letting her stay alone, away from his body heat. He had come too far and enjoyed far too much with her to end the note so sourly. Reaching out, he pulled her back to his chest and wrapped his arms around her middle, taking a moment before he moved one leg to lay between hers. If she felt comfortable with it before, he figured doing it again in a less tantalizing way may help. She would not be moving her legs against something that would make things worse for him. “Goodnight Alyana,” he murmured, kissing behind her ear. “I love you.” Closing his eyes, allowing his heat to keep her warm under the covers, he allowed himself to relax, lose all previous thoughts and simply lay with her to sleep until the sun would begin the next day with a better light.

The next morning, Legion had awoken to his body resting comfortably against Alyana’s. His night was filled with comfort, eased with the presence of someone with him in his slumber and sharing the pleasant evening. Eyes flickering open but still blurry from overnight, he yawned and kept against his mate as he rested her chin gently on her own head. He did not think he could love her any more than he did then, being able to share such an intimate space with her and not worry about any of the world. He was just able to focus on his mate, his love, and that’s what mattered most to him. Glancing behind him at the window, he saw the sun beginning to rise behind the opaque forest curtains, signaling the start of the new day as well as the time for the meeting to start within the next hour or two. For once though, he wasn’t concerned about starting his day, being the first one awake and ready to go hours before David had even stepped out in a bathrobe ready to go into a meeting. He was going to enjoy his first ever awakening beside Alyana regardless of what the schedule was for the day. Nuzzling into her ashen brunette hair, he breathed her in, tail curling loosely around her ankle. He always wondered why she had that certain scent about her, the almost chalky overlay above a faint floral aroma. Was it his own senses confused by it, or was it truly that strange mixture, one he could not place? Shoving the thought aside, he let himself just focus on her in general. She was his mate, regardless of what her natural aroma was. Not moving as he laid there behind her, he focused on the door to the bedroom, letting himself think through whatever came to mind as he waited for Alyana to wake up before him. He would wait hours if that’s what it took for her to awaken. All he wanted was to spend as much time with her here as possible, as he was never sure when the next time would be.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 10:36 am

Quote :
Ailani Kilrune’s Phoenix

“Hmmm, that’s an idea!” She grinned mischievously at his mention of all Tarjinn’s letters and such that were left behind. As he spoke of Esme however, Ailani sided before speaking her mind, “I hope not… She has enough on her plate to worry about. Not to mention she’d already lost one lover in her life she doesn’t need to go through that pain again.” She murmured before realizing what she’d said. All this time, she hadn’t verified that she knew Esme and now she just let it fly right passed her lips. Trying to ignore her slip up their conversation continued, “I wouldn’t doubt it.” She chuckled a bit, that was something they had to be mindful of was Tarjinn’s temper, though it took a lot to set him off that was something they certainly did not need to do unless it was really worth it. Sitting for a moment in silence, Ailani enjoyed the warmth of the water, her body was a bit sore from all the work she’d been doing lately so the hot water was a nice way to relax. With her question, Kilrune shared what he knew, “That would make sense, I can’t see them choosing a none traditional name given who they are.” She mused over it curious to how traditions were with the Dragonborn’s, being a mongrel no one cared to share anything about any of the races she consisted of…. It didn’t help that she’d grown up in a brothel before being sold to the entertainment caravan. The only culture she knew much about was the cat-folk and as far as she knew she didn’t have any cat-folk blood in her veins. Hearing his thoughts about their little one’s name caused the woman to smile as she was pulled from her thoughts, “I’m sure whatever we come up with will be a wonderful name.” She told him as she leaned herself against his chest, enjoying his presence in the warm tub. Keeping her flames from his scales she chuckled at his comment before allowing them to simmer out, steam rolling off her skin. “It seems I just did!” She laughed as she pulled herself away from his chest while crossing her arms over her chest, smirking at him all the while. Her teasing fell away though as he made mention of his scales and snow. “Is that how it works?” She giggled, “Would you just make me cold with your cold nature?” She teased him a brow slightly raised before a yawn escaped her. She felt more tired then she had before, probably from using her powers to such a degree. “I think my pregnancy has already started affecting that aspect of me.” She told him, “That’s why I didn’t fully ignite myself like I normally do for you.” She admitted, “I’m sure it will pass though, it just takes a lot of energy apparently to create a life.” with her fingers trailing to his dreads she chuckled softly before bringing her gaze back to his eyes. “And here I was starting to think you didn’t have something nefarious planned for sneaking into the bathroom.” She couldn’t help but tease him. “I wouldn’t mind you helping scrub my back.” she grinned with her murmur. “We still have lunch to make as well so if they are home after we finish here… maybe we can offer them something to eat and share our news.” She murmured to him as she inched a little closer, her hands on his scaly chest.

Quote :
Fraeya

Laying beside her King, a smile plastered on her panting lips so that was what it was like and they had done it last night as well, too bad she could remember it. With sweat clinging to their bodies they’re breathing heavy and labored, she couldn’t help but let a pleased breathy chuckle leave her lips. Turning her head to fix her gaze upon the sweat sheened man beside her as he spoke, “Oh, is this why?” She laughed, “Simply to get me in your bed?” She teased him, she knew there was more to him wanting her then simply sleeping with her, or at least she hoped there was more and his feelings for her weren’t that shallow. With his hand now resting on her side, she placed her own hand over the top of his sweat coated one while his thumb stroked her. He spoke sweet nothings to her before leaning down to kiss her, gladly she returned the kiss, “I’m glad... For my first, you’re quite something… I can’t wait to find out what else you can do.” She murmured to him as she reached her hand up to his face, rubbing a bit of sweat from his brow before it could run and burn his eyes. After she’d done that he leaned back down to kiss her once more, however, it was short and for good reason, they were both quite exhausted at the moment. With their lips parting, David told her he was going to stick to his promise even if it was just said in the heat of the moment. Smiling up at him she was elated from his words, “What makes you think I wouldn’t? I’ll always stay at your side through thick and thin or die trying.” She told him gently her thumb stroking his cheek where it rested. “If it comes down to it, I have a feeling if I lie and say that I’m expecting a child with you, David… Maybe that will force them to look to someone else to be the next in line for the throne if Levo’s falls… After all, he and I are not my father’s only children we have younger siblings as well… Though it’s far out of traditional ways, having a woman on the throne is a far step out of line as well for any Elven kingdom, giving me a fair enough argument to uphold against my father” She informed him like, in human culture, women within Elvan kingdoms were not viewed as equals in many ways to their opposite counterparts… She hoped he would agree to this idea, it wasn’t a very good one but she had a feeling it would work if it was their only option. “If we have no other choice I wouldn’t mind us using that method.”

Quote :
Alyana

Not realizing the sudden worry she caused the tiefling, Alya had got her self comfortable facing away from him, his tail still wrapped about her waist. For a moment, the room had fallen silent, Alya had began to drift off to sleep, realizing just how tired she was when suddenly Legion had wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her all the way back to his side. With her surprised squeak and a bit of a giggle, she glanced back at him before happily snuggling back into him. She was a bit surprised when his leg wet between hers, that kind of caught her off guard but she didn’t hesitate replying to him “Goodnight, Legion.” She murmured tiredly, though her face couldn’t be seen, from the tone of her voice she had a smile on her lips. Placing a hand on top of his as he gently kissed her head she murmured lovingly, “I love you too.” before closing her eyes for the night and drifting off to sleep quicker then she had in months.

Shortly after Legion had woke, his subtle stirring against her caused her eyes to slowly open. However, the woman was still tired they’d been up till after midnight and she simply wanted to sleep a bit longer. That was probably going to be impossible though… Feeling his head rest against her’s she stayed silent, silently trying to drift back off to sleep. Yet, as the sun began to peek through the curtains, glimmering across the forest decorated room, Alya couldn’t find the ability to drift back off to sleep. Scooting back into him, her body as close as it could possibly be she began to murmur, words not auditable at first it seem to just be tired mumbling. Before much longer the girl had pulled the covers over her face, trying to block out the sun before rolling herself back over to face Legion. “Tell it to go away…” She softly complained about the sun as she embraced him hiding her face in his chest. “I haven’t slept that well in ages… “ She mumbled sounding rather disappointed the sun was up and ready to start the day. She just wanted to lay there with him and forget their duties for once and sleep. Feeling his tail twist it’s self around her ankle she couldn’t help but rub it with her foot, it seemed moving her legs or feet was a habit.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 9:22 pm

Quote :

Kilrune

Kilrune was mildly interested when his lover spoke of Esme, the cat he had once gotten so infatuated with. He did not know why he had been attracted to her, but he could only assume it was from having a new woman around, someone around his age. He was still young now too, and had raced after Ailani in a whim of lust. He couldn’t say he regretted it though, he got a wonderful woman as his lover and mate. Hearing her speak of the cat made him curious, but he was sure that they had talked plenty while the snow leopard was here, being the only two adult girls in the manor. “I don’t think Tarjinn would be so cruel as to do anything to hurt Esme. Even if he had another lover at some point, he obviously dedicated himself pretty quick to her and didn’t have any complaints or worries about being engaged to her.” He reached out to stroke her cheek with a smile, easing the worries on her face. His master was not a bad man, perhaps just misguided in the past when they first moved in. He seemed pretty attached to the cat when she was here; he couldn’t imagine him having an affair when he was so devoted to Bahamut and now partially even Savitr. Thinking about Thavre and Bhakris, he wondered how devoted they were to the dragon god, if they had given their lives to serve him like Tarjinn had. The male didn’t seem to have quite the same understanding as his mate, who seemed to be more interested in it all. Perhaps she would choose something religious-based, a name approved by Bahamut himself. And would the two follow traditional dragonborn culture in their naming and care, or would they be a family unit? He was so curious about it all now, wanting to ask the two dozens of questions to understand how things would be, the differences between them and him and Ailani. He gazed at Ailani with a smile as she leaned against his chest, though playfully huffed when her flames were snuffed out so quickly, steam rising from both her and the bath. “Hey, I wanted more of that,” he teased, kissing her cheek. She asked if she would get cold from him in an instance where he was protecting her from the cold, and he chuckled softly, shrugging. “I think my scales would be cold from the snow, but I wouldn’t be cold myself. As long as I was wrapped around you, who is very warm, I wouldn’t necessarily feel cold. We are cold-blooded beings, we regulate temperature by our surroundings and just happen to thrive in cold. Warmth makes me too tired, and my powers are weakened greatly when I’m too warm.” He listened as she explained her own weakness, unable to become the fire blaze he was used to. It made sense why she had held it back from him, why she teased him with the possibility but never followed through. “Well, I can only imagine it is hard to create a completely new being. Not hard to make them exist, though.” He grinned cheekily. “But if you do become weaker as time passes, I’ll take care of you. You’ll always have something cold to cuddle with if you need it.” Kilrune laughed at she teased about his nefarious habits, shaking his head. “I don’t always have a plan up my sleeve, I knew you wanted time to relax. I used that item over there to make an excuse, but now I have a true reason! Taking care of my pregnant lover,” he teased softly, watching her lean against his hands with her hands bracing her. “I think that’s a wonderful idea though, a good way to ease into the afternoon.” Grabbing the soap from nearby, he rubbed it along her back to lather it before he used his fingers to rub it into her skin, the soft scales helping to roughen the soap to rinse off any dirt there. “For once, our bathtub will actually be used for washing, huh?”

Quote :

David

Continuing to stroke her side, David smiled down at her with all the love he could give, even if his somewhat-eased hangover was partially the cause for being so close with her. She distracted him from his headache, knowing if he was alone he’d be stuck in bed for a few more hours or stuck in a miserable meeting. She made a good excuse for missing things, and a good excuse for distraction. He laughed at her tease, shaking his head as he leaned down to rub his nose against hers. “Only one reason, the other was obvious to see you naked,” he teased with a grin. “And they both go hand in hand, so I’d say I did pretty well.” He laughed again, kissing her shining cheek. “I’m kidding, there’s more to it than that. I do love your company, and didn’t want you to leave so soon after such a wonderful night. I want to enjoy my lover as much as I can before I start my days, no matter our relationship status.” He was pretty proud of himself for pleasing her so well, for doing well for her first night - and morning - with a man. He had lovers before, so he knew a bit more about the female body than any new man would be, but it still made him glad that a woman he loved liked him intimately. Her hand leaned up to wipe sweat from his brow, and it made him smile at the simple motion of affection he gave. “I want to see what I can uncover from you as well, I’m sure there’s more under your skin we just haven’t found yet.” As they laid together, she transitioned to her dedication, to finding a way to stay together even at the worst option. His eyes widened at her idea though; expecting a child? It would hurt to know they wouldn’t actually be expecting, rather just pretending, but it was a controllable situation. They could marry easily, and once they actually had a baby, it would be heir, protecting his kingdom for another generation. “I see,” he mused, thinking it over in his head. It did provide them an escape if all else went awry. There was only a couple issues he could see with it. “The only thing that might throw them off is elf fertility...I have read in my studies that they don’t have children very easily. We have not slept often...only twice now,” he said with a chuckle. “They might think it is a lie, or be suspicious of it all. They couldn’t really prove that we didn’t have a baby, but even then they might check in, see the progress and all.” He glanced down, thinking another moment before his eyes met her golden hues. “If worse comes to worse, we could act a miscarriage...do the traditional mourning days that are done here in the castle. They would not touch a pair that lost a baby and would cover us from any further questioning. But I don’t think we need to worry about those minor details currently….we have time before we have to resort to drastic measures, don’t we?” Kissing her temple, he nuzzled her neck and breathed her in. “The meeting tonight will tell us what we need to do. Speaking of meetings… I bet you anything that Legion is throwing a fit.” He grinned. “Probably about to storm in here and demand I get my ass downstairs before he drags it there himself.”

Quote :

Legion

The tiefling laid comfortably in the silk sheets of his king sized bed, body wrapped around his mate. This would be the best morning of his life thus far, waking up with his mate in his arms after a wonderful night growing closer and dancing until they were falling asleep on their feet. Not to mention the amazing kisses they shared, the intimacy they experienced. Smiling as he thought about it, he felt the woman before him shifting, mumbling softly and inaudibly. Was she awake, or talking in her sleep? He listened to her as she did, greatly amused by it all. Not long after, her hand gripped the covers and pulled them over her head, covering his as well in the process before turning and burying herself in his chest. Her comments couldn't help but make him grin just the slightest bit. "If I had the power to do so, I would extend the night,' he murmured softly, his arms wrapped around her still and now rubbing her back with a hand. It did make him happy though, to hear she slept so soundly. Perhaps that meant she would join him in more nights, sleeping beside him in his suite and enjoying far more than just the days they spent at each others sides. He would always have a mate to return to. "Good morning." Her foot rubbed back and forth on his tail, making it bristle but not in discomfort. He liked having her be passively affectionate no matter how they interacted. He just wished he had something similar, or she had a tail he could brush against. Instead, he lifted his free hand to her horns, stroking the ridges there. Would her horns grow over time, perhaps lengthen until they were the length of his? He highly doubted it, knowing the differences in males and females as well as her being a hybrid. But she had horns regardless...it did make him awfully curious about what she held in her parentage. What changes they both might have over time considering there were so few older adults and elders in Folgario. He couldn't wait to see how they would evolve as they grew older, side by side.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 7:50 pm

Quote :
Ailani Kilrune’s Phoenix

Listening to her lover she nodded her head in understanding, “I don’t think he would either, at least not intentionally… He doesn’t seem like the type to do such a thing to any women.” She agreed easing her mind a bit. As he placed his hand against her cheek, Ailani leaned into his hand a small smile resting on her lips as she enjoyed the attention. Soon enough she was leaning against his chest putting out her flames and listening to his protests, it all made her chuckle. “Oh, you did? What do I get in return for giving you my flames?” She questioned him with a cheeky grin as she received his kiss. Shifting the conversation, Ailani was a bit stunned her little advances towards him hadn’t been noticed… He as truly to in awe over the news it seemed, however, this didn’t make her mad or upset she actually found it rather cute and sweet of him. Here, Ailani was worried he wouldn’t be ready to take on the role of a father. Kilrune was still rather childish in some instances, she was too and they both loved to dive into one another, rebel against others and so much more… they were young adults that still acted like angsty teens… Yet, somehow it seemed they’d grow up and find their footing as parents. “Ahh, I see then you should be able to protect us rather well come winter.” She giggled before placing a kiss on his lips. “I have nothing to worry about with you, hmm?” She murmured to him, her eyes gazing at him in a lusty way. Just how long would he not take the hint? It made her curious, she’d have to tease him about it later if he never caught on. Talking about her flames his next set of words caused her to smirk at him, “Of course not, that’s the fun part of it all.” She chuckled as she ran her index finger over his scales, tracing each one gently with her nail. “I’d hope so, I’m sure it’ll get to the point I won’t be able to do as much as I normally do.” She added, “I’ll probably need both heat and cold, I can’t see pregnancy being without heat flashes.” grinning with her words she kissed his neck which still held the salty sweat from his training earlier, “Maybe… you can figure out that secret ‘Pheonix’ move of mine.” She suggested before laughing, “What a shame, and here i thought you always did… You certainly always seem to chase my none existent tail after all.” She teased him as she pulled her hand and her lips away from his neck. Having her attention pulled to the item over yonder she brought her gaze back to her Dragonborn, “What is it?” She asked curiously, dropping her teases for the time being. Of course, her bit of distance between her and him was soon diminished as he grabbed the soap and began scrubbing her back. Now, the mongrel’s chest was pressed against his, a pleased groan left her lips, “Ah, that feels great Kilrune.” she told him as she draped her arms around his neck enjoying his intense scrubbing of her scales and skin. Having a nice back scrub was always a great way to relax, she could fall asleep like this actually. “Indeed…” She murmured sounding rather pleased with the outcome. If anyone were to walk passed the bathroom they’d probably assume something nefarious was taking place, however, clearly nothing of the sort was going on. “I should have you do this more often… it’s great!” She told him softly, a dragonlike purr began to roll from her chest.

Quote :
Alyana

Legion’s voice caused her eyes to open to finally look up at him, “That would be lovely if you could.” She whispered to him tiredly, “I want to sleep more…” She confessed as she returned to hiding her face in his chest. With his hand rubbing back and forth on her back she hummed her appreciation for the gesture. It had been a long time since she had someone so close to her that she let them rub her back. Normally she would recoil from someone’s touch on her back, however, Legion’s didn’t bother her at all. Soon enough, he greeted her to the morning causing her to pull her face from his chest, her sleepy hues gazing up at him, “Good morning, Legion.” She murmured, a small tired smile rested upon her lips. Feeling his tail bristle caused her to pause in rubbing it, maybe she was making him uncomfortable. However, he didn’t say anything so slowly Alyana began rubbing it again just as gently as she was before. Yet, when Legion reached for her head and began stroking her false horns she wanted to jerk away, however, that would have removed the horns from her head so she decided to stay still and let him mess with them while she prayed he would discover they were fake. “S-Should we get ready for the day?” She asked softly knowing to do that she’d have to return to her room, after all, she couldn’t bath in his suite without her dye and she had no clothes here either. “The meeting is today isn’t it?” She asked hoping he’d release her horns soon.

Quote :
Fraeya

His laughter filling the room, Fraeya couldn’t help but laugh along with him before his nose met hers brushing it sweetly. “Oh really!?” She acted as though she was angry with him, however, it was impossible not to laugh at his playful behavior. Soon after his playful hallow words, David cleared the air of any questioning thoughts with his sweet words before kissing her cheek. “I know you’re kidding, I can’t see you being that shallow of a man.” She told him with a chuckle, however, she did feel a bit curious about his statement of ‘no matter what their relationship status was’. With his statement she grinned, “I’ll have you know, though I’m not experienced physically… I’m willing to try just about anything.” She winked at him hoping to give him a bit of excitement for the future. Shortly after their conversation went to their vows to one another, his eyes widening at her worst-case scenario plan. He thought about it for a moment before speaking, “That is an issue, elves are known to have low fertility rates, however, my mother is an exception and since I’m her daughter it’s likely I could also be just as fertile as herself. Granted there is no proof that I am because I’ve never laid with a man before… however, they don’t know that knowing my mother’s successful pregnancies I think they’d believe it without question.” She told him before chuckling, “David, they don’t know how many times we’ve slept together… for all they know we could have been rolling in the sheets from day one.” She told him as a bit of an amused look rolled over her lips, “I’m not that kind of woman but I do know from the multitude of books I read that the heart can grow fond towards those who show kindness.” sighing a bit she rolled herself towards him a bit, now resting up on her side. “And if they insist for a doctor to test me, we can have Alya lie for us… I know she wouldn’t enjoy doing such a thing however, I think she would be happy to help us in this endeavor… And yes, we could, it would make the lack of growth understandable… we can mourn properly like expected and no one will know. As for having time, we should and it’s only if it comes to this” She agreed with him as he kissed her temple before nuzzling into her, “Yes, it will and we can go from there.” she told him, knowing they would have to act during the meeting say what needed to be said then unless there was a continuance of it to another day. If so, the two of them would have to sneak about when seeing each other unless their relationship was stated before the end of it. Being pulled from the worrisome thoughts by David’s words caused the woman to laugh, “He better not barge in here! I may not be embarrassed laying before you as I am but I will not have any other man seeing me bare!” She told him eyes a bit wide, clearly ready to grab up her dress once more.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 9:55 pm

Quote :

Kilrune

Kilrune shook his head at Ailani’s words. Tarjinn was a good man, and only wanted what was best for his family, for his built clan. Ruining that with an affair would be angering to Bahamut and would crush the hearts of those that trusted him. The dragonborn did not seem the type to take such a risk, and even then did not even seem interested in being a partner until he was forced to be at Esme’s side. He became a somewhat different man after that, one Kilrune had not seen since he was young. Shifting onto Ailani though, he grinned back at her when she asked what she got in return for her lovely flames. “You get happy me,” he teased, eyes twinkling, “in more ways than one. I can also do the opposite of you, I can cool myself down enough to provide hours of a full-body compress. I think that’s a fair trade-off.” Though he did not do it often, Tarjinn and he would meditate in the winter, settling their minds and simply allowing themselves to relax, regroup, before they started their day or went back to a difficult task. It was not hard to do the same with Ailani now, take in the time he had with her and soothe himself with her presence to be able to cool his body and focus his energy on his temperature rather than any conflicts or worries on his mind. As he watched her, her gaze seemed to shift, a certain look to them as she gave him a kiss familiar to him, one that usually led to him chasing after her one way or another. Was she wanting that more now that he was with her? He watched her curiously, feeling her fingers trace mindlessly on his wet scales and her voice murmuring to him. What a sudden change, what was she trying to do? Was the heat making her relax too much? “Never anything to worry about, except maybe a few bruises,” he murmured, smiling at her before she leaned forward and kissed his neck, murmuring words upon his scales that made his entire spine rigid. What was she doing?! He worried more that the heat was altering her mood, making her behave far differently from the nervous woman she was earlier. Perhaps she was just comfortable, wanting to show him affection regardless. He kissed her forehead in return, talons gently raking down her back. “I do need to figure out your move, see what I can conjure. We need to do some ‘testing’, see what really gives me my power. I have a feeling it is not simply a waiting game. Once I get it though, I’ll be whatever compress you need me to be. Anything to keep my girl comfortable.” She pulled away soon after, him still feeling the slow kiss ebb from his neck regardless. Such an intimate gesture in the middle of a pleasant conversation. Not that he did’t enjoy it - he did plenty. Her curiosity was peaked though at his mention of the item, and he glanced over to the box still sitting on the chair. Ailani was relaxed against his chest, enjoying the scratches and wash he gave her, so he continued with a single hand before rinsing his right one in the water and reaching over to grab the box. Balancing it temporarily on the tub edge, he took off the lid before angling it for her to see. “It’s, um, bracelets for you,” he murmured. The two sat side by side, made of his white scales and polished to gleam perfectly in any light. The left was thin and rounded, the scales appearing more as a pattern rather than individually laid. The top had two placed scales back to back, resembling something of a diamond as the main center. Sitting on the right, a cuff of overlaid scales sat comfortably in the fabric. The cuff served as a protective item, keeping the wrist safe from anything replacing it or injuring the skin underneath. Swallowing, Kilrune looked at Ailani, unsure of what she would think. “In...In dragonborn culture, families share items made from shed scales to show their affection, their trust and respect. I learned that they were given tools, accessories, jewelry to adorn themselves to show the love of their families no matter when.” He paused only briefly to gather his thoughts, and not be so nervous about showing her the gift. “I-I made these for you, a small beginning to that. I didn’t know what you liked best, what you would wear most frequently, so I thought...I thought these might work for now. The right kinda, um, serves as a symbol, that you won’t be cuffed as any servant to a caravan or anyone else. But now that I think of it, I guess it might mean you are cuffed to me instead...I guess I should have thought more about your freedom while making it.” He chuckled nervously, sweat beading again at his brow. “I-I made one more of each, so you would have a matching set for wherever, o-or if one broke. I’ve never made anything from my own scales before, only Tarjinn’s for practice...so I don’t know how well mine hold up over time. I hope you like them...and I hope you will wear them. If-If you would like something else, I can make that instead! I just wanted this first one, um, to be a surprise for you.”

Quote :

Legion

Legion smiled softly to see her cuddled into his chest, not wanting the night to end so soon. He was in the same mindset, wishing he could lay here for hours more and soak in the time he had with her. The night had gone by quickly, too quickly for his own liking. But despite her wishing to sleep, she hummed softly as he rubbed her back, letting her awaken more on her own. It wasn’t long later before she had lifted her eyes to him, her topaz hues blurry from sleep. The gaze she gave and the good morning she told him made his heart pound wildly in his chest. Even if the evening before was rocky, to see her so content in his arms and being beside him as he awoke made him feel so loved, so wanted. She was what he wanted to awaken to every morning from now on. She had paused her affections to him when his tail reacted to her touch, but she seemed to notice that it was involuntary and began to stroke it again, liking the feeling plenty. It was like tickling his tail, a sensation he didn’t know if he liked or not. Could he even be tickled elsewhere? Nobody had been allowed to touch his tail since he was young, he really did not know how certain things felt. Alyana was the first to have any interactions with it. It was another being on his own, he felt, despite having full control. It made it easier to show his emotions, to show his love, to those he trusted. His fingers stroked over the grooves of her horns as he took her in, sometimes uncurling individual hairs gently from them if he saw they were caught. It did make him curious about her horns in general however as he continued to touch and examine them. They were a bit roughened, likely from the travels and slavery she had to do over the years. Did they ever grow, did they shed due to being a hybrid, did she ever wear the nicks down to smoothen them? So many questions he wished he could have answered. But it made him excited to uncover more about her, to share in his tiefling ways with her and see how the two compared in their aging and growth throughout the years. Alyana’s voice piped up quickly as he worked, asking about getting ready for the day, and he chuckled softly in return. “Yes, the meeting is today,” he murmured. “It is soon, within the next couple of hours or so. David, Kochab, Keraa, and a few others will be joining us to discuss your title and ceremonies. We will not be able to interact as closely as we do here, but I will be there to protect you and offer my services as advisor.” Kissing her forehead, he slowed the stroking of her back until his hand rested on her lower back. “If you would like to get ready now, we are more than welcome to. I can let you go back to your suite and we can meet later or I could have Kochab meet you and escort you to the meeting room if you so desire. I know we both do not want our secrets uncovered, and I would hate to have you worrying over who might see you walking alongside me to such an important meeting. But then again, David has been working to null any rumors thus far and show us as close work companions due to our similar heritage. You being a tiefling hybrid helps to soothe the rumors, as I work with many tieflings moving into Folgario and work in rescue missions to recover them. It is not unusual for me to make sure you are safe as partly tiefling. Despite all of that, however, this meeting will not be terrible for us. It will get you used to the politics of the castle, ease you into it before you are participating more frequently.”

Quote :

David

David grinned brightly at the playful anger upon Fraeya’s face, unable to take her seriously with such a shine and her own grin accompanying her tone. He hadn’t been able to play and banter with a woman in ages, and the last week including their night and morning together had been such a relief on his heart. For once he was not joking about others, he could tease his own lover. “I married an orc, I believe I am slightly less shallow than most,” he said with another laugh, adjusting to lay closer to her. Her next statement though had him wide-eyed and completely curious about what these experiments might entail. Nips and bites were one thing...what else could they add, to keep it all a thrill? “Anything, you say? I will hold you to that, so be warned what beasts may be coming your way,” he teased, biting her earlobe as a playful warning. She was by far the more beastly of the two of them, but he did want to taunt her with his own whims, his own desires. After years of being alone, to be free with a woman would be one thing he was missing from his life. Pulling away with a smile, she began to explain elf fertility in her family, the situation they could conjure and present if needed. It seemed fitting to have her be able to have children more easily, though it did worry him in the back of his mind. What if they did end up having a child, especially if they started being intimate more often? Though he would love a family again, he had not been with his previous wife for long before they had Fenrinn, and she left him soon after. He did not think Fraeya would do such a thing if she was offering a false pregnancy to let them be together, but it was a pinprick in the back of his mind. It would all be a facade, but what if it ended up being legitimate? Would she be as confident in it as she was right now? “You do make good points. No wonder you’re a princess, you solve things in an instant,” he mused. “We can write it down later today and store it safely to remember everything, as well as add in reasons for anything that may come unexpectedly, such as rumors spreading uncontrollably. For now, it is just good we have that option prepared, that card ready in case we need to lay it on the table.” He kissed her to seal it, but pulled away for his comment and grinned at the laughter that came from her. “Oh trust me, he wouldn’t want to see you like this either. He’d never let me speak a word of it again! Might send us off to completely rid us of his mind for a while. The man is too pent up for his own good, I swear. He won’t be seeing one inch of what I’ve claimed, only the princess he knows up to now. But we should probably get ready to go down before he does indeed barge in here, tail waving like a whip and ripping us both a new one.”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 11:49 am

Quote :

Tarjinn

As soon as they entered the inn, Tarjinn caught the scents of immorality before he even saw the sins spread before him. Women and man striding through the room, skin everywhere and the heavy heat in the room made him want to completely empty his insides and flush his eyes with holy water. What in the world was this place?! It was the worship of Tiamat right before his sight. Swallowing the bile that threatened to exit, he kept Suu’s head against his shoulder to prevent her from seeing any of it if she happened to awaken. If she didn’t with all the racket, he would be surprised. He avoided gazing at anything himself, simply focused on Esme as she sorted out the room. Of course the last open room was the largest, of course it was meant for such activities that they were both hearing and seeing. Bahamut simply loved to test his patience, but he wondered if the dragon god gave this as a punishment for something he could not see. Making him go through this as a trial, see if the male would stay truthful. He wasn’t entirely sure if he could do anything sinful when he was surrounded by so much of it. He regretted stepping foot into it and was shocked that the little faun would be exposed to it so early. He prayed a quick prayer mentally that she would not grow to join those in such skimpy outfits. Listening to the conversation, he did not blame Esme for panicking about the assumptions. He was so lost in his own head trying to bury the images and sounds that he didn’t care much for whatever people thought of them. The coins were passed across the counter and a key slid back across it, given simple directions to their room for the evening. At this point, he’d be happier to sleep in the stables with Mordecai. Making their way up the creaking staircase, they came upon the deluxe suite, unlocking it and walking in quickly with Esme before shutting and locking the door behind them. It was spacious enough for the three of them, including a sitting space and two separate bedrooms that were in similar sizes. Choosing the less promiscuous room, the dragonborn rushed to take down all the strange artwork that may be up and shove it under the bed, going into the other bedroom to do the same. Once he felt satisfied that the sin was hidden from direct view, he walked to his dropped belongings, bringing out and setting the Savitr figure on the coffee table along with a symbol of Bahamut next to it. He could only breathe when it was all settled, and he turned back to his snow leopard, shoulders easing their tension as he sighed out. “That takes care of that,” he muttered, not really sure if he wanted to sit on the adjacent couches. At least the noises were lesser here, being at the top level of the inn. “Now that we are all settled...I guess we should go over the plan.”

Quote :

Kilrune

Kilrune chuckled softly at her words, returning her sweet smile. He could feel the love ebbing from her, comforting him more than the bath ever could. It felt nice to be as appreciated as she made him feel, as she told him often. Though his master had appreciated him, he was more of a father or brother, with high expectations and standards for him and his work. Being able to relax with her was a blessing. Gazing at her curiously as his talons scrubbed her back, he noticed her slight wincing when he’d go to her shoulders, the scars that laid there. He paused only briefly to move his hand away from them, not wishing to cause her harm on such a painful memory. He had not asked about that situation, that day, just yet. The details were missing in his mind, but he could not imagine the sorrow of having your freedom, your flight, ripped and clawed from you. It was something he would never be able to understand personally, both the viciousness of people and the loss of something so meaningful to a being. Her voice piped up, asking about his testing before her attention was drawn to his creations. He could have cried at hearing her exclamation, seeing how much she loved them. She had even dried her hands to touch them, feel them on her skin. He had been so worked up over making them the last couple weeks that he had to take breaks between, heart pounding and on the verge of tears making sure every detail was perfect for her. He did not know all there was about dragonborn culture, but he wanted to do things right, to show her how much he saw her as his partner, as his family, as his clan for both her and now their newly discovered baby. A thought came to mind, what was he going to do for their baby?! The worries could have bubbled over, but her bright fire eyes came to his and she kissed him, proving that she truly did love his gift. If she loved hers, she was certain to like the one for their child, right? Maybe she could help him make it, since nothing said only one person had to work on them. “Thank you,” he murmured quietly against her lips, setting the box down to focus back on her. “I love you too. I’ve never made clan jewelry, but...I thought this might be a good start.”

Quote :

Legion

Legion’s observation of her horns began to lessen as she seemed to want to get ready sooner than he thought, sitting upright and taking hold of his hand before continuing. She was right, they needed to freshen up and get going before he laid her right back down to continue their snuggling. He sat up himself, adjusting the shirt upon his chest as he gazed at her. He couldn’t help but chuckle when she began to stutter about his explanation of their best option. “For once, I believe I must send you off with Kochab,” he said, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. “He is not a terrible man in general, and it would dispel rumors entirely. I will obviously be your companion for the rest of the day onward, so it is a sacrifice I am willing to pay.” Kissing her cheek, he slid out of bed after she brushed his hand, forgetting he had actually worn clothing to bed. When he walked to the closet, he was about to put on clothes above the ones he already wore. He huffed at his own confusion, changing without thinking of Alyana possibly getting up and walking around while he was changing with the door open. “I am excited for it too,” he spoke over his shoulder, buttoning up a white dress shirt and placing a simply black vest over it before adorning himself with comfortable black slacks and dress shoes, a good outfit for both the meeting and the day they had planned. “You will have an official title soon, and have all the benefits to look forward to as well.” He was planning his own celebration with her, something private apart from the events she would be attending both among the staff and the people of Folgario. It would be quite fun to take her out on a day together before bringing her right back here for more of the kisses he desired. It wasn’t until he walked back out that he noticed her still sitting there on his bed, legs pulled to her chest without wearing much underneath. His face flushed redder than it already was, going rigid for a moment before he swallowed the knot in his throat and glanced away. So that’s what he missed out on. He instead focused on their conversation prior, grabbing a brush from the vanity to comb out his raven hair. “Clover will be able to join us too. If she gets along with Stallion and Evergreen, I am sure she will enjoy being in the fresh air once you ride her through the town.”

Quote :

David

David snorted at her comment, rolling his eyes with a tease. "More like into a squash," he mused. "A squash, with ripped apart royal jewels." He gestured to them, a wide smirk on his face. "As you see, still intact." He leaned down to leave a trail of kisses down her neck, body gleaming with the sunlight beaming through the closed curtains. He grinned at her teases of his beasts, what he held in store. "No, I do not shift, at least not physically." He pulled his head away, the sly grin beaming. "You would be surprised what I can do, what I want from a woman. Biting only bites the surface of the pleasure I want to experience with you." His hand stroked her thigh, feeling the layer of sweat there as his fingertips lightly brushed it. He truly loved the rush, the exhilitation he had from intimacy with her. Normality in bed was no longer what he desired. He kissed her cheek, though she had caught onto his thinking, the pause he had. He would have brushed it off if she had not reached up to stroke his cheek. He leaned into it, listening to her speak of having to have quick thoughts in panic. It was true, it was a required skill for anyone in charge of a providence like they were. "I suppose I should share my own thoughts on it," he murmured. "I just worry about if it becomes legitimate. We havent known each other for long, and though I love children," he chuckled, "I just hope you're ready for Folgarian fertility if it kicks in." He kissed her once, before she dropped her hand and they could settle on another conversation, which happened to be Legion. He laughed a bit loudly at her exaggeration, watching her roll out from under his half embrace and begin to dress herself. He simply leaned on a hand and smirked, watching her as she did so. His eyes trailed her figure, and when she began to struggle with her dress again, he wanted to just slip it right off her again. But, she was right. He did need to let her go sometime or theyd never leave his wing. He could always pull her back later if he wanted, able to teleport them both in anytime. Chuckling, he slid off the bed and walked over, leaving his clothes on the floor as he went to the back of her dress, slowly pulling up the ties and kissing her neck with every finished one. When he finally finished, he kissed his lips against the largest bite between her neck and shoulder, brushing his tongue against it teasingly before grinning at her and teleporting her quickly to her room. Shed have to wait for more later.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 5:52 pm

Quote :

Tarjinn

As soon as they entered the inn, Tarjinn caught the scents of immorality before he even saw the sins spread before him. Women and man striding through the room, skin everywhere and the heavy heat in the room made him want to completely empty his insides and flush his eyes with holy water. What in the world was this place?! It was the worship of Tiamat right before his sight. Swallowing the bile that threatened to exit, he kept Suu’s head against his shoulder to prevent her from seeing any of it if she happened to awaken. If she didn’t with all the racket, he would be surprised. He avoided gazing at anything himself, simply focused on Esme as she sorted out the room. Of course the last open room was the largest, of course it was meant for such activities that they were both hearing and seeing. Bahamut simply loved to test his patience, but he wondered if the dragon god gave this as a punishment for something he could not see. Making him go through this as a trial, see if the male would stay truthful. He wasn’t entirely sure if he could do anything sinful when he was surrounded by so much of it. He regretted stepping foot into it and was shocked that the little faun would be exposed to it so early. He prayed a quick prayer mentally that she would not grow to join those in such skimpy outfits. Listening to the conversation, he did not blame Esme for panicking about the assumptions. He was so lost in his own head trying to bury the images and sounds that he didn’t care much for whatever people thought of them. The coins were passed across the counter and a key slid back across it, given simple directions to their room for the evening. At this point, he’d be happier to sleep in the stables with Mordecai. Making their way up the creaking staircase, they came upon the deluxe suite, unlocking it and walking in quickly with Esme before shutting and locking the door behind them. It was spacious enough for the three of them, including a sitting space and two separate bedrooms that were in similar sizes. Choosing the less promiscuous room, the dragonborn rushed to take down all the strange artwork that may be up and shove it under the bed, going into the other bedroom to do the same. Once he felt satisfied that the sin was hidden from direct view, he walked to his dropped belongings, bringing out and setting the Savitr figure on the coffee table along with a symbol of Bahamut next to it. He could only breathe when it was all settled, and he turned back to his snow leopard, shoulders easing their tension as he sighed out. “That takes care of that,” he muttered, not really sure if he wanted to sit on the adjacent couches. At least the noises were lesser here, being at the top level of the inn. “Now that we are all settled...I guess we should go over the plan.”

Quote :

Kilrune

Kilrune chuckled softly at her words, returning her sweet smile. He could feel the love ebbing from her, comforting him more than the bath ever could. It felt nice to be as appreciated as she made him feel, as she told him often. Though his master had appreciated him, he was more of a father or brother, with high expectations and standards for him and his work. Being able to relax with her was a blessing. Gazing at her curiously as his talons scrubbed her back, he noticed her slight wincing when he’d go to her shoulders, the scars that laid there. He paused only briefly to move his hand away from them, not wishing to cause her harm on such a painful memory. He had not asked about that situation, that day, just yet. The details were missing in his mind, but he could not imagine the sorrow of having your freedom, your flight, ripped and clawed from you. It was something he would never be able to understand personally, both the viciousness of people and the loss of something so meaningful to a being. Her voice piped up, asking about his testing before her attention was drawn to his creations. He could have cried at hearing her exclamation, seeing how much she loved them. She had even dried her hands to touch them, feel them on her skin. He had been so worked up over making them the last couple weeks that he had to take breaks between, heart pounding and on the verge of tears making sure every detail was perfect for her. He did not know all there was about dragonborn culture, but he wanted to do things right, to show her how much he saw her as his partner, as his family, as his clan for both her and now their newly discovered baby. A thought came to mind, what was he going to do for their baby?! The worries could have bubbled over, but her bright fire eyes came to his and she kissed him, proving that she truly did love his gift. If she loved hers, she was certain to like the one for their child, right? Maybe she could help him make it, since nothing said only one person had to work on them. “Thank you,” he murmured quietly against her lips, setting the box down to focus back on her. “I love you too. I’ve never made clan jewelry, but...I thought this might be a good start.”

Quote :

Legion

Legion’s observation of her horns began to lessen as she seemed to want to get ready sooner than he thought, sitting upright and taking hold of his hand before continuing. She was right, they needed to freshen up and get going before he laid her right back down to continue their snuggling. He sat up himself, adjusting the shirt upon his chest as he gazed at her. He couldn’t help but chuckle when she began to stutter about his explanation of their best option. “For once, I believe I must send you off with Kochab,” he said, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. “He is not a terrible man in general, and it would dispel rumors entirely. I will obviously be your companion for the rest of the day onward, so it is a sacrifice I am willing to pay.” Kissing her cheek, he slid out of bed after she brushed his hand, forgetting he had actually worn clothing to bed. When he walked to the closet, he was about to put on clothes above the ones he already wore. He huffed at his own confusion, changing without thinking of Alyana possibly getting up and walking around while he was changing with the door open. “I am excited for it too,” he spoke over his shoulder, buttoning up a white dress shirt and placing a simply black vest over it before adorning himself with comfortable black slacks and dress shoes, a good outfit for both the meeting and the day they had planned. “You will have an official title soon, and have all the benefits to look forward to as well.” He was planning his own celebration with her, something private apart from the events she would be attending both among the staff and the people of Folgario. It would be quite fun to take her out on a day together before bringing her right back here for more of the kisses he desired. It wasn’t until he walked back out that he noticed her still sitting there on his bed, legs pulled to her chest without wearing much underneath. His face flushed redder than it already was, going rigid for a moment before he swallowed the knot in his throat and glanced away. So that’s what he missed out on. He instead focused on their conversation prior, grabbing a brush from the vanity to comb out his raven hair. “Clover will be able to join us too. If she gets along with Stallion and Evergreen, I am sure she will enjoy being in the fresh air once you ride her through the town.”

Quote :

David

David snorted at her comment, rolling his eyes with a tease. "More like into a squash," he mused. "A squash, with ripped apart royal jewels." He gestured to them, a wide smirk on his face. "As you see, still intact." He leaned down to leave a trail of kisses down her neck, body gleaming with the sunlight beaming through the closed curtains. He grinned at her teases of his beasts, what he held in store. "No, I do not shift, at least not physically." He pulled his head away, the sly grin beaming. "You would be surprised what I can do, what I want from a woman. Biting only bites the surface of the pleasure I want to experience with you." His hand stroked her thigh, feeling the layer of sweat there as his fingertips lightly brushed it. He truly loved the rush, the exhilitation he had from intimacy with her. Normality in bed was no longer what he desired. He kissed her cheek, though she had caught onto his thinking, the pause he had. He would have brushed it off if she had not reached up to stroke his cheek. He leaned into it, listening to her speak of having to have quick thoughts in panic. It was true, it was a required skill for anyone in charge of a providence like they were. "I suppose I should share my own thoughts on it," he murmured. "I just worry about if it becomes legitimate. We havent known each other for long, and though I love children," he chuckled, "I just hope you're ready for Folgarian fertility if it kicks in." He kissed her once, before she dropped her hand and they could settle on another conversation, which happened to be Legion. He laughed a bit loudly at her exaggeration, watching her roll out from under his half embrace and begin to dress herself. He simply leaned on a hand and smirked, watching her as she did so. His eyes trailed her figure, and when she began to struggle with her dress again, he wanted to just slip it right off her again. But, she was right. He did need to let her go sometime or theyd never leave his wing. He could always pull her back later if he wanted, able to teleport them both in anytime. Chuckling, he slid off the bed and walked over, leaving his clothes on the floor as he went to the back of her dress, slowly pulling up the ties and kissing her neck with every finished one. When he finally finished, he kissed his lips against the largest bite between her neck and shoulder, brushing his tongue against it teasingly before grinning at her and teleporting her quickly to her room. Shed have to wait for more later.

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Sun May 17, 2020 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next