Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 8:14 pm

Quote :
Esme/Suu/Mordecai

She couldn’t help but noticed how quickly Tarjinn stood from his seat on the bed, clearly, the man was uneasy… could she blame him though? This place had them both on edge, they couldn’t relax with all the noises beyond their room walls or scents that cloaked the room. Bringing her gaze back to him finally, she noticed him looked at her intently before letting her know he would clean up the glass quickly. “Thank you.” She murmured back in response as he walked towards her. Passing her, his hand brushed across her own causing a tingling sensation to rush over her, his icy breath only intensifying the sudden sensation and race of her heart. Now blushing, she brought her opposite hand to her cheek as if trying to hide the red glow to them. “A-Are you sure?” She asked before glancing back over her shoulder at him. Turning a bit to better face him, she’d dropped her hand from her cheek, her head now slightly tilted. She would love to get to some sleep but she didn’t want to put Suu all on Tarjinn… they both had a hard day after all.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 8:34 pm

Quote :

Tarjinn

Gazing down at Esme, Tarjinn could barely make out the pink on her cheeks, bringing a hand up to touch one as she replied. Was such a small action still enough to make her flustered? After the mess they had just been in, he was surprised such a small action still got her nervous. It flattered him only slightly, and a smile twitched at his lips. "I'm very sure," he replied. "You need the rest more than I do. Being awake with Suu may keep you up, but…" He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck, "I may as well be outright. We both agreed to be parents to Suu, to raise her together. I've never had a daughter to raise, so everything is fairly new to me. I figure that helping with this is the least I can do, to start understanding more. Kilrune was raised in the forests, Suu was raised in a caravan before this. I have a lot to learn, both about catfolk and raising child catfolk," he mused with a small nervous chuckle. "That being said...is there anything I should know beforehand before I go to wake and help bathe her?"

Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 9:16 pm

Quote :
Esme/Suu/Mordecai 

With his more then certain response, the snow leopard nodded with a bit of a smile understanding this was what he wanted to do for her. "As long as you're sure, bathing a cub can be… quite a handful at times." She warned him with a chuckle wanting to escape her feline lips. Esme was more then happy he was so willing to step up and help with the child, it truly warmed her heart. He cared and really did want to give things an honest try in the regards to their relationship and being Suu's adoptive father, never once did she think he didnt of course, it was nice seeing him take on the rolls so smoothly. Hearing him speak about their roles in Suu's life and how he wanted to learn how to care for her and others like her in the future caused Esme's heart to skip a beat. They hadn't spoke about little ones… honestly she felt maybe she'd scare him off with such a topic so soon… not only that but their engagement was a facade or well in the beginning it was. Mentally shaking away those thoughts she gave the man before her a pleasant smile before stepping towards him and taking his free hand with in hers. "I'd be lying if I said you didnt… there is quite a bit for you to learn but I have much to learn as well, so we will learn together when ever that time comes." She told him a gentle purr leaving her. "Suu's still learning how to properly bath… she tends to want to play more so then wash. So, to make it more fun for her, I try to make a game out of what needs wash. However, I'm sure with how exhausted she is, she may not want to behave… when shes like that sometimes you just have to get a bit stern with her. Some times the suggestion of a reward after the bath helps too." She explained as her feline figures rubbed the palm of his hand absentmindedly. "As for waking her… she can some times be a bit unpleasant, she loves to sleep." She warned him, she wished she could help more by giving him some advise but there was really nothing else for her to say or at least nothing else she could think of to tell him at that moment. With her tail swaying to and fro, wafting her scent about mindlessly, the woman smiled up at him briefly. "If you need help, come and get me… we're both tired and need rest, you shouldn't have to deal with a Cubs tantrums alone in that state." She told him before standing on her tip toes to press her forehead to his and give him a peck on the cheek. 

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 9:38 pm

Quote :

Tarjinn

Tarjinn was quite curious to hear that bathing Suu could be a handful, that it would be a tad more difficult than he expected. Kilrune had been tough at first, but he learned to enjoy the water and getting to clean himself when he had the chance. He supposed Suu was still too young to truly understand its importance. Her hand slipped into his as she began to explain, fingers stroking against the tiny snake-like scales upon his palm. Her purrs warmed his core, and he couldn't help but smile despite the instructions he was receiving. He was just thankful she knew what to expect with the kitten. "I see," he murmured, taking in everything she said. "So basically, I'll be wrangling a wild child the entire time?" He gave her a small, cheeky grin, squeezing her hand gently. "I'm sure I can handle a rowdy child. I dont think shed be so keen as to mess with her Dragonborn Papa, but I guess I'll have to see her limits." As he stood there with Esme, her scent began to surface once more, his heart racing within especially as she rested her forehead against his. All these feelings were truly churning his gut, were making his thoughts go wild. The more time he spent with her like this, the worse his temptations would get. She kissed his cheek on her toes, and he smiled wider before returning a kiss to her forehead. "I'll try my best not to bother you," he murmured. "We will see how this goes, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 7:03 pm

Quote :
Esme/Suu/Mordecai

Chuckling at his response she nodded her head, “Quite possibly… If you’re lucky, she may be too tired to fight.” She tried to reassure him a bit, even if his cheeky grin was telling her he didn’t exactly need it. With the pressure increasing just slightly on her hand the Snow Leopard purred a bit louder enjoying the sensation of his talons around her own. This closeness was nice, the affection and friendship she had always secretly longed for were slowly becoming closer. At times she felt impatient for such tenderness... and now was no exception. But, she had to refrain from her personal desires… she knew it was probably just the strange scents and awful sounds beyond these walls that were bringing on such feelings so suddenly. As she mentally rangled her growing urges, Esme listened to Tarjinn as he now reassured her. His words were sweet, causing the woman to smile and laugh through her impending exhaustion. “Still, if you need help at all, do come get me… I don’t want you struggling to bath her alone.” She once again expressed her want for him to get her if needed. With that, the man kissed her forehead and stated he’d try not to bother her, causing the woman to cross her arms. Giving him a bit of a glare she shook her head and soon smiled at him again. “Indeed we will… If she sounds like she’s getting out of hand don’t think I won’t come in there.” She threatened him before flashing a tired yet cheeky grin at him. With that, the Snow leopard pulled away from her Dargonborn and started towards the bed. Sitting down at the head of the bed she rested her back against the headboard, she would at least stay up until he had her in that bath… that would be the hardest part most likely.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 8:12 pm

Quote :

Tarjinn

Tarjinn didn't think he was going to have much trouble with the little kitten. He was covered in scales and was much larger than she was. Whatever fighting she would try would be pointless in the end. "I have to learn at some point don't I?" he mused. "I'll be taking care of her when you have princess duties. That may or may not include bathing our daughter." He had to choose his words, if only because using phrases like 'our daughter' was so unfamiliar to him. He never called Kilrune his son, so to have a child he could parent was new. Esme and him would marry and officially adopt Suu once they arrived in Tarshious - he might as well adjust to having a family to care for as soon as possible. He wasnt about to look weak in front of her parents and family. Gazing at her curiously, she crossed her arms with a playful glare before threatening him lightly of her impending arrival, if things went south. "I believe it," he replied, teeth gleaming in the low light. Once she had finally settled herself on the bed, suddenly missing her warmth and closeness, he stepped back before turning and walking across the suite to Suu's room. Hand on the doorframe, he watched her sleep for a moment. The kitten was so peaceful, even among all the racket and chaos they had endured. She was such a little soldier through their whole journey so far. How far were they from Tarshious anyways? So many questions he wanted to ask the next day, when they had nothing but a trail ahead of them. Tarjinn took in a breath, gathering his bearings before he walked up to the bed and shook her shoulder gently. "Suu," he murmured, "we gotta get up so you can get a bath."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 8:48 pm

Quote :
Esme/Suu/Mordecai

As he left her to attend to Suu Esme couldn’t help but chuckle at his comments and smile to herself about his phrasing. The feline had butterflies in her stomach, it almost felt silly to her to feel so flustered. Yet, she knew it wasn’t given the situation, the feline was fearful she’d lose yet another betrothed… There wasn’t a day that went by that would make that ache in her heart any less painful. Though she didn’t show it or speak of it, there was many a thing that reminded her of her late lover. However, Tarjinn had nearly covered up all that pain with his presence… his subtle shows of affection and his kind and gentle ways with her. The Dragonborn had honestly taught her how to love again and rather quickly too. She had actually found herself rather attracted to the man much before their journey started, she’d probably never forget the rejection she’d gotten the first time she confessed. Of course, she knew now it wasn’t exactly him rejecting her but the fact that he did not understand or know how to love in such a manner. Sitting there on the bed thinking about all these things, the feline had begun to drift off to sleep, her back still against the head board and her own head now starting to fall forward.

Suu

Feeling the sudden touch to her shoulder and the gentle shaking motion which followed, Suu’s little eyes began to open. Peaking at him through squinted eyes, she groaned and grumbled out her protest, all the child wanted to do was sleep. Soon enough, the kitten flipped her little body over and began to hid her face in the pillow on the bed. More mumbling could be heard through the fabric however, actual words could not be made out.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 9:34 pm

Quote :

Tarjinn

Tarjinn lifted a brow at her mumbling and shifting, continuing to grumble into the pillow she laid upon. What a growly kitten she was. He chuckled and rubbed her shoulder again, careful to not touch her with his talons. Which, he realized, he should probably file down the sharp ends of his talons and horns to keep her better protected. "Come on Suu, you stink," he teased. "You don't want yucky dirt all over you when you sleep, my little lynx." He sat on the bed next to her, hand still rubbing her furry shoulder. "You'll make the entire town run away if you smell too bad! Mama...Mama and I both took a bath, and mister Mordecai did too. Do you want to stay dirty?" He wasnt entirely sure what would entice the girl to the bathroom. Esme did mention rewards, making it into a game. He thought for a few moments, gazing at the carpet to formulate an idea. "If you take a bath, you can come right back to sleep after," he told her. "And I'll buy you a special treat in the town before we leave. But only if you take a bath right now. If you try to sleep, you dont get a treat." What treats did she like? It beat him, he hadn't known her long enough to know. But she had enjoyed making crafts with the caravan. He still had her dream catcher with him, securely tucked away in his bag. He had hardly taken it out during the journey for fear it would be lost on the road. But it did provide comfort when they did not have an inn or proper building to sleep in. Bahamut and the cat gods had protected them well thus far, even if the situations right now were not ideal.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 7:34 pm

Quote :
Esme/Suu/Mordecai 

Feeling another shake to her little shoulder, still gentle, the lynx cub let out a grumpy growl as she then tried to pull the covers over herself. However, as she pulled the blankets wouldnt budge due to her resting on top of them. Soon the child huffed with defeat before flicking one of her long pointed ears in Tarjinns direction, still refusing to look at him as of that moment. Clearly, the child wanted to sleep for his promise of treats from town wasn't rousing the child from her warm slumber. Of course, he did mention how smelly she was and that a bath was necessary… was it though? She had gone days without bathing in the caravan before… surely one night would be okay… right? When her adopted father mentioned that he AND Esme had already bathed Suu's little head turned towards him her tired eyes peaking at him through tiny slits, "together?" She asked as innocently as any child would, her tired voice dragging it out as a yawn forced it's way passed her little Feline lips. Esme never bathed with anyone but her, so it made the cub curious… would they all three be able to bath together?! That would be a lot of fun, she surely hoped so!! As the thought rolled over her tired mind it brought a bit of excitement to her causing her eyes to open up fully, a curious and intense gaze now locked on the Dragonborns as she waited his answer. 

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 8:40 pm

Quote :

Tarjinn

The Dragonborn began to worry when the kitten would not face him, only an ear turned towards him and his words. Would he truly have to drag her out of bed to bathe her? He really didn't want to bother Esme, to wake her when she was exhausted. When he mentioned him and Esme washing however, his eyes widened and his cheeks burned wildly. She obviously didnt know what she was truly asking, the intimacy behind it, but it shocked him so much that he was stunned silent for a moment. He was partially relieved that he hadn't gotten to that point with his fiancee yet. He doubted he would anytime soon. "Heh… No, not together. I bathed first, and then Momma followed. I'll be helping you get yourself washed before you come back to sleep again." He pulled back the covers before pulling her gently into his lap. "Momma is pretty tired, so we want to let her rest. But she and I both want you clean just like us, okay?" He kissed her furry head, trying not to gag at the taste. She really was dirty - he prayed to Bahamut she would learn to enjoy becoming clean after a long day. "You'll still get your treat if we go, but we have to do it tonight. We wont get a chance tomorrow, and we have a long day ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 8:28 am

Quote :
Esme/Suu/Mordecai

Looking up at her papa, the young lynx cub looked at him with a rather confused look as he fell silent. She watched his scales change colors before finally he spoke up saying that him and her Mama hadn’t bathed together but separately. “But that’s no fun, you can’t play games by yourself.” She mumbled up at him before rubbing her tired little eyes. Once pulled into the Dragonborn’s lap, Suu rested her tired little head against his chest. He smelt very clean compared to herself… she smelt of mud and decay from the trench… maybe she should take a bath, she really didn’t want to though she hated getting wet unless it was more like swimming in a lake or river with her Mama. “But I don’t like getting wet… and I’m tired.” She grumbled a cute little growl left her feline lips as she rested there against him, her eyes fluttering shut once more. “Mmmm…. “ She hummed still clearly against the notion of bathing but clearly she wasn’t able to object very well given how sleepy she was.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 8:49 am

Quote :

Tarjinn

In all of his life, Tarjinn hadn't once thought of games when he was in water. What kind of games did the catfolk play in a bathtub? He was usually in and out of water and that was that. He gazed down at the young kitten in his lap, her head rested against his chest as her eyelids dropped closed again and again. She truly was exhausted, and he didnt blame her. He stood to his feet while he had the chance, going into the bathroom with her propped on his waist as he filled the tub with the warmest water he could get from it. Her little complaint and growl couldn't keep a smile from his face. "I think you would be surprised," he murmured softly as the water filled. "Papa used to not like baths either. I always had ice, and my family used ice to clean our scales. But when I was in the grass and dirt, I couldn't use ice as much. Warm water and soap was the best way to get rid of all the nasty gross things on me. Besides - I have a fun way to cool down the water." He watched the steam rise from the tub, and stopped the water before bending down to sit on his knees and place her standing beside him. Turning his hand over, he breathed into his palm and conjured a small sphere of ice. Showing it to her, he then placed it into the water, watching it sizzle up steam and melt into the warm water. "Touch the water carefully. If it's too hot, we will put another ice ball in. Or it could be an ice cube, ice tree, anything you want. And once the water is not too warm and not too cold, you can hop in and we will wash you super fast. We could see how fast we can get the dirt off! And then you can tell Mama tomorrow about how fast you can get all the dirt off your fur. I think she will be impressed." He smiled over at her, scratching her behind the ears gently. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 9:52 am

Quote :
Esme/Suu/Mordecai

As her papa stood, Suu growled softly knowing they were headed for the bath but that was as much fight as she had in her for the moment. Before long the two of them were in the bathroom, the sound of running water caused her ears to perk and her eyes to open up a bit. “Do I have too?” She murmured as he sat her down beside him on the floor while he turned the water off now that the tub was full. Standing there she rubbed her eyes before gazing at up at him and then back at the water as he spoke to her. “We-weally?” her articulation failing her for the moment. As he told her of his ice baths the cubs eyes shot open before she quickly shook her head, “Nuh uh… no ice… too cold.” She grumbled not understanding the fact that Tarjinn is more tolerant to ice given his abilities. However, after his story he shared a neat little trick he had to cool the hot water down. Peaking over the edge of the tub, Suu’s little eyes watched as the father figure before her blew into his palm making a spherical shape to place in the water. “Wow…” She muttered as she watched the ice ball sizzle and steam until it was fully melted away. “Do it again!” She cheerfully demanded, Esme couldn’t do that it made things a bit more exciting, “Can you make a dragon?!” She asked curiously before slowly touching the water and pulling back her little padded fingers. “H-Hot!” She squeaked before giggling a little. Her little feline tail began to sway behind her along with her perked ears and bright eyes. “Okay!” She finally agreed to take a bath after Tarjinn’s promise for treats and pleasing her mama with the news tomorrow, however, the cub couldn’t guarantee it would be a quick back she may have to much fun playing with the ice her papa was making. Stripping out of her dirty dress and little nickers which were underneath the cub was soon just a little fluff ball struggling to pull her self up into the tub.

Esme

Jerking awake, Esme perked her ears towards the bathroom. She hadn’t intended to fall asleep and hoped everything was going well for Tarjinn. Feeling a bit worried for the man, the snow leopard quietly stood from the bed and peaked around the corner into the living area of the suite. Tarjinn wasn’t on the couch and it didn’t seem like anyone was in the neighboring little bedroom either. So, she started towards the bathroom, that’s when she hear Suu’s sweet little voice followed by giggles. That was a relief… At least the child was screaming and crying and fighting like she has done on occasion when needing to be bathed. Quickly and softly, the feline made her way to the door of the bathroom to take a peek, her tired eyes gleamed in the dim light as she smiled watching the Lynx cub try her best to crawl up the side of the tub and into the bath. Even though the child was 6 years old now, she still hadn’t grown much… that was to be expected though being mostly of the lynx bloodline. Feeling a bit more at ease now, the snow leopard decided to leave the doorway and return to the warm bed she’d left.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 10:10 am

Quote :

Tarjinn

The dragonborn grinned brightly at her enthusiasm, so pleased he found a way to Suu. He was even surprised when she took off her dirty clothes and was trying to hoist herself into the bath. Laughing at the attempt, he scooped her up in an arm, showing his palm in the other. "Hold on, little lynx! I have to make the water cooperate! You just felt how hot it is, you don't want to hurt yourself." Forming a dragon in his palm, his eyes were bright as he handed it to his adoptive daughter. "Now you can put it in this time, but be careful it doesn't splash!" He leaned her over the tub edge to allow her to put in the dragon sculpture, the steam rising quickly as it melted into the water and the form quickly disappeared. He touched the liquid with his own finger this time, and still deeming it too hot, he created large snowflakes and handed her a couple. "This should make it warm," he told her, dropping them in carefully to create a large amount of steam and warmth rising to them. It caught on her puffed up fur, tiny droplets catching on her pelt and making her shine in the low light. "See, now it should be much better!" He allowed her to touch it again before helping her into the bathtub, letting her do some of the work so she could learn how to better get in and out for later use. He wasnt sure how often she used one. Once she was in the water, his grin widened and he leaned an elbow on the edge. "Now we can get you all soaked, and get soap all over to wash off the dirt! I'm sure your little dragon friend can help you." He breathed into his hand, recreating the dragon from before. "He can get all the dirt into your fur with his little claws! Just like yours. He even breathes cold air!" Propping his face behind the dragon, he breathed once more, snowflakes and flurries fluttering over to her and landing delicately on the droplets upon her head, giving her fur a frosted appearance.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 11:06 am

Quote :
Esme/Suu/Mordecai

Listening to his sudden words, Suu looked up at him as her large ears twitched, “But y-you put your I-Ice in it, right? It shouldn’t be too hot now, wight?” She asked watching as he created yet another shape, this time the dragon she’d requested. Seeing the beautiful creature take shape in his draconic palm the lynx cub giggled and squirmed in the man’s arm as she reached for the frozen structure. Once the icy cold creature was as firmly in her grasp as possible she giggled at the frosty mist which danced about the figure. “O-tay!” She cheered still clearly sleepy from the journey given her speech. Being lifted off her paws moments later, Suu gently placed the ice sculpture into the steamy hot water careful not to splash the hot water on herself. “Wow, look how fast it melted!” her little eyes widened as she pointed at the now unrecognizable ice clump. Before long Tarjinn was making more little figures for her and himself to lower into the tub, soon the water was at a comfortable temperature for a little lynx-like herself. Reaching towards the water, the cub slowly touched the liquid, testing its contents before smiling back at her papa. “Yup it’s purfect!” she told him as a cute little purring growl left her maw. With that being said, the child with a little bit of Tarjinn’s help made her way into the bath and began soaking her fur down. Before long the water was starting to turn brown from all the dirt and debris that clung to her coat. “Oh thank you papa!” She giggled, frosty droplets now frozen to her fur, as he made her a new dragon to enjoy in the bath. Dipping it down into the now warm water it didn’t melt nearly as fast but it sure became slippery. Giggling she splashed about trying to catch her frozen bath toy. “It’s getting away Papa Jin!” She laughed feeling a bit more awake now then she did before.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 11:50 am

Quote :

Tarjinn

Tarjinn couldn’t help being elated by her enjoyment of the bath, accomplished that he found a way through her to get clean and fresh again. He used one hand to scrub at her fur with his dull claws - something he had worked on during their journey - and the other prepared to keep her entertained with ice. His little girl thanked him for the new dragon friend, now scrambling to keep it in her wet paws as she giggled and splashed towards it. It was not easy to keep her still, now that she was having a good time, but it was better than complaining and throwing a tantrum as Esme had told him to expect. The smile on her face was all worth it to spend the time giving her a bath despite the tiredness creaking in his bones. “Oh no! Here, he needs something to keep himself afloat!” Summoning a little boat, the half-melted dragon was hoisted to the surface, reforming with the snowflakes Tarjinn dusted down on him. He then pushed it to Suu, the boat bobbing with the waves created by her splashing. In the meantime, he grabbed a soap off of the holder, investigating it. He didn’t exactly expect anything here to be innocent, and his theory was proven correct when he sniffed the bar of soap. Yes, it was scents often used in the red light district, the tang familiar if only due to him having to do missions within them. Such a coaxing scent often used to lure lovers to a secret room, one of black currant and violet, he had no intention of giving such a scent to Suu. But it was the only one there, aside from another bar of a different and less strong scent, yet something still related to romancing a lover with lotus flower and lavender. He knew he brought a bar with him, his own to protect his scales, but it was meant for dragonborn and was a much more...manly scent, according to some people in particular. It was better than whatever this wash was however. If only Esme was actually here, he could request her to grab it so Suu was not left to her own devices in the tub. Tarjinn supposed he could just take Suu with him to get it, but she may complain about being in the tub, or not get back in at all. He wanted to roll his eyes from the complexity of soap. Sighing, he took the other bar and scraped off a portion, hoping it lessened the strength of the smell. They could always bathe again in the morning, a quick rinse off with the other soap, to mask this one. He began to scrub the soap over her fur, careful not to let it sink too deep, watching the dirt further leave her fur and leave it shining and new like it usually was.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 8:15 am

Quote :
Esme/Suu/Mordecai 

As her fur was scrubbed clean, an icy toy in hand, Suu purred she didn't realize how nice it would feel to have the dirt which clung to her scrubbed free from her fur and skin. When Tarjinn's claws got to the middle of her back the child's right leg began to twitch slightly, he had found the itchyes spot on her and as a result her leg was kicking almost like a canines. Only for that moment of scrubbing did the child stay still however, the rest of the time she was lunching forwards, sideways, and backwards to catch her icy friend giggling and almost squealing the entire time. That is… until the ice sculpture melted away, as well as, his floating device Tarjinn so kindly made for her. With her brow starting to furrow, her tired eyes becoming watery. "IT'S GONE!!" She cried out as she began shifting through the dirty water looking for the icy gift. Before long she had huge tears welling up in her little eyes, her tiredness washing over her like a wave. "P-PAPA ITS GONE!!!!" she cried, all the while Tarjinn had been contemplating soap options. Her tears and upset only grew as she searched the entire bath for Mr. Dragon and his boat which was no where to be found. 

Having been fast asleep only after minutes of laying back down, Esme's ears caught the sound of Suu's upset. With a flick of her ear, the felines eyes slowly opened for a moment she laid there silently, listening to the child to make sure it wasn't her dreaming. Before long Suu cried out again saying something was gone. Sitting up in the bed Esme waited and listened to see if Tarjinn would be able to calm he down. Rubbing the tired from her eyes she smiled gently to herself before pulling her knees to her chest. "You can do this, Tarjinn" she murmured to herself, confident in the dragonborn. 

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 6:20 pm

Quote :

Tarjinn

Tarjinn continued to rinse the dirt from the kitten’s fur, chuckling at her kicking foot when he hit the right spot. He had never seen that in a young child, but now he knew where to scratch if he needed some amusement. She certainly seemed to like it. It made him wonder if Esme had a scratch spot… He blushed at the thought, but he was shot out of it regardless by Suu’s squeal. Her cheeks were damp with tears, splashing through the dirty water. It took him a second to figure out what she meant, but when he did, he couldn’t help but chuckle again. “Shh, shh, it’s okay Suu,” he mused with a smile. Reaching into the bath water, he swirled his hand around as though to pretend to look for the two before lifting out an exact replica of the dragon and boat, having created it under the surface. “He went diving, is all! He’s safe and sound.” He handed her toy back to her, stroking a hand across her head. “Don’t worry, Mr. Dragon is never truly gone. He just likes to go on adventures, like the one we are on now.” He went back to washing her fur, pleased with the amount of dirt coming off. Once the dragonborn was satisfied with her cleanliness, he began to drain the water and turned on the faucet to create warm water to rinse her off. Now to find a towel...
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 6:14 pm

Quote :
Esme/Suu/Mordecai 

Suu

Once Tarjinn had caught on to the reason for Suu's saddened squeals, he quickly began calming her. Her once flattened ears began to stand again, the child's eyes cleared as her last few tears fell. The lynx cub watched as the dragonborns hand dipped down into the murky bath water. Suu's green hues watched his hand swirl one way and then the other until finally Tarjinn lifted his hand from the water revealing her icy dragon friend and his raft. "You found him!! He really did go diving huh?" She said with a giggle as she rubbed water ans tears free from her furry cheeks. "Thank you, papa" said with a bright smile before taking her frozen toys from the man and beginning to play all over again. As she played some more, tarjinn reassured her that Mr. Dragon wasn't going anywhere and he'd never disappear for good. "Pawmise?" She asked with a tilt of her little head, ears twitching at the sound of the water draining away. 

Before long the bath was empty only to be refilling with clean water to do the final rinse. A little yawn began to escape the kitties maw, her playing began to slow until finally the cub just looked plum exhausted. "Is it time to get out now?" She asked drowsily. 

Esme

"Told you." She whispered to herself with a smile as she sat there listening to the childs happiness return. Flipping her tail back and forth beneath the covers, the felines giggle to herself before deciding she'd pop im on the two, she just couldn't stay away from Tarjinn much longer. Letting her knees fall from her chest before hanging her legs off the bed she quickly stood and wandered towards the bathroom door. Before entering she spotted Suu's belongings and a stack of towels just outside the bathroom door. Either the maids of the inn got lazy… or those were set there for other reasons. With her tail twitching, Esme made sure to gather Suu's nightgown and a towel before popping into the bathroom. "Well look at you, all clean!" She smiled at Suu before glancing at Tarjinn with a little smirk of sorts. "I found a few towels outside the door if you need them for her." She said before handing over the towel, "Oh and her nightgown" she added before crouching down beside him and the bath, a certain look in her eyes. 

Quote :
Ailani Kilrune’s Phoenix

Watching her mates lips curl into a grin caused the mixed woman to roll her eyes and chuckle. "I doubt it…" she told him with another roll of her eyes. "Fun huh?…" she murmured as she flashed him a glance before opening a cabinet to retrieve a few wooden cups. A chuckle pulled at her lips as she shook her head to herself. Stepping away, Ailani began her search for a beverage to go with their sandwiches, "He will be if Thavee has anything to do with it." She chuckled having heard her words only moments before. From there, Ailani gathered up a few drink options before turning and setting them out on the counter to pour into the wood cups later. Thavee's movements were slower then normal, she’d be getting slower soon enough as well. Before long the two men raced out the back door as if they were children excited for their next play adventure. A smile pulled at her lips as her eyes trailed them through the windows. About that moment, her friends voice pulled her eyes from their mates. "No, probably not." She giggled, "I can imagine… before long ill be there as well." She crossed her arms before using her right hand to tuck a few loose strands of hair behind her ear. "Are you sure? I can handle lunch on my own, you should sit and rest." She told her, worried about her own condition more so then her own. However the women continued to insisted, "Well, you can set the table i suppose… maybe fill the mugs with which ever drink would be best for the meal." Making a few suggestions, she motioned towards the juice variations she’d set out. 

Quote :
Alyana

Hearing a knock at her door, Alyana’s brush paused in the middle of a pass through her long ash stained hair. “Coming!” She called before quickly finishing up her hair and taking one last look at herself in the mirror. Seeing that everything was in place, nothing amiss the young woman raced to the door and opened it to greet Kochab. “Good morning, Kochab.” She said sweetly with a smile, “Sorry to keep you waiting, I lost track of time while freshening up.” she admitted as she stepped out of her room and shut the door behind her.

Quote :
Fraeya

Finishing her bath as there was a knock at her door, Fraeya quickly readied herself the best she could before quickly approaching her door. Long white hair still dripping, the elven lady cracked her door slightly to see whom it was. Her eyes landed on the legs of the individual before traveling up to meet the eyes of her brother. “Levos! I didn’t expect you’d be at my door..” she stated as her eyes shifted to look passed her brother… Were the others here? She hoped her father wouldn’t send guards up to her room to escort her to the meeting… Seeing the worried look on his sisters face along with her wandering gaze he chuckled, “Don’t worry… Father has been delayed. I as well as the guard’s received word just moments ago he will not be arriving for another hour. So, you have some time,,,”

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 2:53 pm

Quote :

Tarjinn

Tarjinn chuckled once more at Suu’s now calmer demeanor, smiling down at her and keeping an eye on the dragon and his boat to ensure he did not sink once more. “There’s lots to explore down there for a small dragon! But I’ll try to make sure he doesn’t too often.” Once again, she called him papa, and a thud hit his chest, a wider smile on his face. It was so unusual to be called the father figure for anyone. But it didn’t feel wrong. Suu had squeezed her little way into his life far easier than he would have expected. Her little lynx charm he supposed had a part in it all. At her ask of his promise, he nodded, placing a curled fist against his chest, the left side with the missing scales that went over his heart. “Of course, my precious Suu. I promise. And I promise to protect you too, so you can listen to all of Mr. Dragon’s adventures as we go on our own.” Getting all the dirty water off of her fur, he heard the bathroom door open, and Esme surprisingly entered the room, carrying a couple of towels and small nightgown in her arms with a smile, almost a smirk, on her face. “You should be sleeping,” he murmured softly with a smile as she knelt next to him, before returning her attention to the kitten. “Yes, we are all done and clean. Thank you for the towels.” Laying one on the ground, he began to drain the rest of the water, picking up the kitten and wrapping another swiftly around her, tight enough to keep her wet fur from freezing her too much. Turning back to Esme, Tarjinn saw that Esme’s gaze had changed, but he couldn’t place what the change was. Perhaps it was just tiredness. Smiling, he took the nightgown from her and made sure Suu’s fur was mostly dry before slipping her nightgown over. “Your bed is nice and warm, it’ll help you sleep quicker.” Picking her up, he held her on his hip to lean her against his shoulder before standing to his feet and extending out a hand to Esme. “Your momma and papa need to get some rest too. We have a long day tomorrow.”

Quote :

Bhakris and Thavre

Thavre watched the woman as she pulled out cups and drink options from the various locations, seeming to have a set idea in mind and was going after it. She was sure the boys would only get in the way, so she was thankful that they had gone off to play in the snow. No better time than before they’d eat, as she was sure they’d eat their fill and pass out promptly afterward. All their running around outside would surely leave them exhausted. “Be there as well? So you’re expecting as well?” She said so casually, a curious look upon her face but no surprise behind her eyes. “Seems this house is just replacing those not here,” she teased softly, rubbing her upper arms. She didn’t want to completely admit that she missed Tarjinn here, taking care of them all and providing support and advice for her and Bhakris. Kilrune was still learning his place as master of both the manor and them both, plus taking care of Ailani and apparently their new little one on the way too, if what Ailani said was current. The young man had a lot on his shoulders, and she worried about how that’d affect the unity of the house. She just hoped he would survive what was thrown at him, from Tarjinn’s years of mentoring. Ailani piped up again and expressed her concern for Thavre, in which she waved her hand side to side and shook her head. “I’ve rested plenty, and there’s nothing else for me to do. Keeping my mind busy helps keep my mind off of all this illness. I have at least a couple weeks to kill.” Sighing out, she perked up a bit when Ailani finally gave her some choices. She nodded and stood up straighter, picking out a light berry drink to take to the table along with the cups. The bronze dragonborn set everything out and poured the drinks, before coming back and picking up plates and utensils to lay out as well. It wasn’t long before everything was prepared, and the work had helped distract her for the short time. “Is there anything else you need, Ailani?”

Quote :

Kochab

Kochab heard Alyana’s call as she prepared inside, and he simply crossed his arms and waited, tail twitching back and forth slowly. She was lucky they were not running late, but then again, he wouldn’t have come too close to the meeting time for fear of things running behind in general. When the tiefling hybrid finally opened the door, he gave her a broad smile and extended his bent arm to her. “Good morning Alyana,” he greeted, beginning to lead her down the hall when she was ready. “No worries, I was not waiting long. It took me a while to get ready this morning too. I never like to leave my family in the mornings, especially after the ball last night, but I got plenty of time with my wife after the ball to make up for today’s agenda.” Chuckling softly, he raised a brow down at her. “Did you enjoy the festivities? I wanted to come say hello to you, but I think I got sucked into the excitement myself. I didn’t see you the entire time.” He also didn’t see Legion, but he didn’t feel like questioning about that whole debacle this morning. They had a meeting to go through beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next