Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oceansilence

Oceansilence

Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 1:29 pm

Alfie heard his stomach grumble and he for the first time in a few days saw his sides and realized he lost some weight from not eating from all the stress his mother had given him with her appetite lost. He gave up on hunting and was walking back to the camp when he heard his mother’s voice. It sounded like she was talking to someone. Alfie watched from a distance as she and the new member of the pack talked. Before long she yelled at him and ran off. Overcome with anger Alfie stepped out of the bushes and walked up to the wolf who’s name he already forgot. “You better leave her alone, she’s going through a tough time.” Alfie growled.

North slowed her pace to a walk again once she’s gotten a good distance away from the new wolf. She did not know him well, but he seemed drawn to her. North doesn’t understand his intentions, but that’s only because she’s occupied with being a mother, a deputy, and in other words, a soldier. Her mind was a battleground, and she’s combating her grief among other things. Tears dropped from her eyes and before she knew it she stopped walking and hung her head low and cried silently to herself. She recomposed herself and entered the camp to witness Takoda attacking his family and the pack. Instinctively North rushed to her pups and ushered them into the den where she stood out of protectively.
Back to top Go down
S0ul Eater

S0ul Eater

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 1:58 pm

Shiloh
-NR Healer
-Tags; Takoda

He didn’t want to fight, but when you corner a predator they’re bound to fight back. Tensing up his body as Takoda charged at him and Ayana, the healer readied himself. Muscles raised from under his long layers of fur and his claws dug into the dirt below them. Without a word he leaped at him, his golden pelt flashing in the dawn as he threw all his weight with him to the ground with a hard thump. He had his mouth over the males neck and held it down with his teeth that slowly sunk into his flesh. Shiloh held his weight over him unrelentingly with his paws over some of the males open gashes flexing his claws and tightening his jaws grip each time he attempted to free himself from constraint. He didn’t want this, no one did. The healer’s purpose was to immobilize him without giving him deep injuries, but the more he struggles the deeper wounds he receives.

Eclipse
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Alfie

There was something in the male that always lured him to women.Then again, he grew up around his mother, a woman who always got what she wanted using nothing but her looks. He’s learned a thing or two from her, her manipulative nature, and all. The feeling he had for the deputy, was only but a mere ounce of interest. He had better things to focus on, his brother is one thing on his agenda, but having his own pack is another. His mother inherited Nihava through her father after his death. Since he was kicked out of the pack, the brute may never have such chances of ever inheriting it. Rather start from scratch at beginning his own pack, he’d rather cheat. The ears attached to his head swiveled to the sound of a voice. His head turned to a small, young wolf glowering at his existence. His sides boney, and his face angry. Even though the male has been with the pack for a short while, he never quite had the need to introduce himself to every single being in the pack. This means he’s never met this pup before. The male frowned. First he gets yelled at by the deputy, now he gets yelled at by a pup. It just seems like he’s not welcomed. He opened his mouth and flexed his dark lips. His cold voice leaving his throat. “I was just trying to get acquainted with her. Why do you care anyways? Are you her guardian angel or something?” his demeanor was neutral, his tail partly raised, and his fur relaxed. His ears craned in the young hunter's direction listening to him for when he responds.

Back to top Go down
Oceansilence

Oceansilence

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 2:11 pm

“I’m her son.” Alfie said proudly. Ever since Eclipse joined the pack Alfie has been suspicious of him. He joins right as soon the search parties die down after finding Suka’s body in the river. He’s new to these woods and he is overall a complete mystery to him. He has absolutely no trust in him. “She doesn’t want to be bothered, so back off.” He ordered his face edging closer to the hunters.
Back to top Go down
LunarStar24

LunarStar24

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 2:12 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:most of the pack/9 months

Snow had gave a small yelp as she was bitten in the thigh but she was soon freed when her mother pulled her brother away from her but her brother wasn't done as he kept yelling his lungs out about ayana soon he charged at the healers den and she wasn't going to let him hurt them nor let Shiloh dirty his paws with takoda. Being more agile she pounced on top of her brother and used the very droplets he was able to condensate around him to freeze him to the ground before forcing Shiloh to move and making sharp icicles form right under takoda keeping him trapped but also made a few gashes on his sides and face . One of the icicles was positioned right under his neck so if he tried anything it would pierce right thought his neck "Try anything and I won'tbe afraid to do it."
Back to top Go down
S0ul Eater

S0ul Eater

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 2:36 pm

Eclipse
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Alfie

This was that Dove’s son? The pup looked nothing like her, his pelt was black and brown whereas hers was as white as a snake's fang. But he supposed that much like him, he inherited his father's looks. The hunter walked around the pup taking in his observations before he stood stationary with one raised brow as he made a sarcastic comment. “Well, I see the family resemblance.” His pupils stared at the boy’s fur. “I’m afraid I can’t do that, but I will offer a compromise.” He begins with a malicious grin “I can, and I will get to know her, but I won’t bother her.” He vividly remembers her foxy moment, knowing for sure he may not be much of a bother at all to the mistress. The pup does not know that though. “Is that a deal?”

Shiloh
-NR Healer
-Tags; Takoda, Snow, Heaven

He held his position, his eyes never leaving the male underneath him. It was until his sister began freezing him in place did he get off him. He walked from the siblings, pausing for a moment to look back at them. The lead fighter used be a good example to the young if the pack, now he’s only a traitor, and Shiloh will give no remorse for such a wolf. He swiveled back to his mate and nuzzled her to give the distressed fea some comfort and himself some relief. He spoke to only her in that moment with a tremble of worry in his voice. “Are you alright?”

Back to top Go down
Oceansilence

Oceansilence

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 2:50 pm

Alfie didn’t trust the wolf, his grin was only proving that he was right, but this guy was bad news, as long as he accepts this deal then maybe he will actually leave her alone. He stopped his growling and stood silent until through gritted teeth he responded “Deal.” Alfie then pinned just ears back, feeling like he would regret this later on. He swallowed his guilt knowing he was only doing the right thing to keep his mother safe from his wolf. “If I ever find out that you made her upset again just know that I will hunt you down and kill you.” He threatened. Alfie took a few steps away from the wolf and glanced in the direction of camp when he heard his stomach rumble again.
Back to top Go down
S0ul Eater

S0ul Eater

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 3:29 pm

Eclipse
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Alfie

He watched the pup think about his offer, it made him feel overcome with relief when the word “Deal” came from his mouth rather he truly wanted to accept this deal or not. “A deal is a deal.” Knowing that the pup would no longer be much of a concern with his plans, he can truly focus on his intentions. When the pup threatened him with death, it genuinely made the wolf laugh. A malnourished pup against someone who’s job was to track and kill wolves isn’t much of a fight at all. If the pup really thinks he could win in a battle to the death with him then he really is in over his head with this deal. The hunter gave him an invitation to that challenge. “I’d like to see you try.” As he spoke these words, lethal intent glowed in his eyes. Since he joined the pack, all he had to kill was prey, maybe when the pup decides to grow muscle and strength he’d be a much better challenger than he is now. Though he had put those days behind him the thoughts still do linger in his head. “Let’s just say I’m very skilled in combat. If you ever have to come to kill me, at least have the muscles to put up a good fight.” With that, the male turned away and out from his back a pair of large black bat like wings sprouted and with few flaps of them he was lifted off the ground. It was the first time he exposed his wings to the pack, he realized he had no reason to hide them except from his own fears. He landed close to the camp, and there when no one was around to see he folded his wings into his back until they disappeared from sight. He followed the sounds of shouting and fighting until he arrived in camp to witness the show. Sibling fighting sibling. It made him remember when he fought his own mother and right after he tore open her ear she exiled him. Looking at the winged mistress, she did appear wounded, making him only assume she participated in the fight before he showed up. The sound of flapping wings made the males ear twitch. Shard landed into camp in close proximity to Heaven. A pained expression rested on his face upon seeing her wounds. He thought about aiding the pup who had the same ice manipulation as he did, but held back that urge unless necessary. “This seems familiar.” The male mumbled as he moved next to Shard. The eyes of the white and blue hunter had his eyelids narrow to his brother upon hearing what he mumbled, and in response, he stood up and moved away from the rat. Eclipse figured that would be how he’d respond to that comment. After all, his brother still holds a grudge on him after Eclipse ratted him out to his mother and exiled him.

Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 10:42 am

Heaven - Tags: Snow / Pack
Quote :

It was over, with Shiloh's quick footwork and eye coordination he'd successfully pinned Takoda to the ground. Nothing the boy did was able to free him without immense pain... He was helpless. Standing, watching the scene unfold, Heaven observed Snow as she essentially caged Takoda to the ground with her ice icicles. The brute had no choice but to stay still or end his own life. Of course, he wouldn't do that, he had too many plans for the future. Sighing softly to herself, Heaven walked up to Shiloh and Snow, giving them a gentle nod of appreciation she then turned her sights to Shiloh. She wanted to make sure he was alright, and from the looks of it he was, a bit shaken, but he was fine. Returning her gaze to the disappointment that laid on the ground, caged like the traitor he proved himself to be. "Like I was saying before... You're banished, put one paw in my territory again and I'll have your head," she warned him with bared canines. Looking to Snow she motioned for the young wolf to release Takoda. Once she had, Heaven quickly delivered a wound to his neck and shoulder area, ripping away the flesh and fur to scar him, permanently marking him as a traitor of North Ridge Pack. "Get out!" She snapped before watching the injured and half terrified brute take off for the woods. He'd made a grave mistake to attack his own mother and her pack... With Snow's ice having melted off her wounds, Heaven sighed as she took notice to her blood-stained pelt. Some of it was her own, some of it was her sons... not to mention the blood which was splattered about the ground. However, the alpha had no time to worry about petty things such as appearances, she wanted to make sure Ayana was alright, though she would wait until later so the two could have their time together.

Ayana
Quote :

Feeling the terror leave as the traitor was contained and the danger was virtually gone. Ayana quickly padded up to Shiloh as he met her halfway back to their den. "Y-yes, I'm fine... are you alright?" She asked as she quickly began checking him over. After making a quick circle around him Ayana quickly nuzzled her face into his neck and chest. Physically, she was fine but the whole ordeal had her shaken. She's known for some time that Takoda had a distaste for dogs but, she never realized it was to this extent nor did she think the young brute would do anything against his own mother.

Back to top Go down
S0ul Eater

S0ul Eater

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 1:04 pm

Shiloh
-NR Healer
-Tags; Ayana

The healer’s legs still trembled with adrenaline, he hasn’t had such a rush in awhile, maybe it was just his instincts to protect Ayana, he doesn’t want anything to happen to her, and quite frankly he doesn’t want to imagine such things happening to her. “I am.” He retracted his head after their moment of nuzzling and moved his concerned gaze from the collie to Heaven. Her seeping wounds concerned him and she needed them tended to. He walked in her presence, his eyes moving from her wounds to her gaze of a hundred emotions. “Heaven, why don’t you stop by our den so we can get your injuries taken care of?” His main concern was them getting infected, he needed to clean them out and stop their bleeding. “I’m sure they are quite painful for you.”

Shard
-NR Healer
-Tags; Heaven

He stood still and speechless watching Heaven exile her own son. The event was over, and by looking around the camp he can see wolves exhaling in relief and resume their normal activities. Just as he was about to make his way to Heaven, the healer heated him to her. Rather make her feel smothered with attention he turned away from her. He grabbed the badger he caught off of the ground and dropped it into the prey pile waving his wings at the flies that began to appear. It really must be close to spring if the flies are out and about. He folded his white and blue wings and looked towards Eclipse. The pack is not aware that they are brothers, and he wants to keep it that way. He knows very well of the things his brother used to do, and if the pack was to ever hear of what he’s done in mothers pack they’d chase him out. He doesn’t want to risk destroying the life he is making for himself in this pack by affiliating himself with a killer. He has every reason to worry about him to. Ever since he joined he’s been a thorn in his side, acting even more like the annoying brother that he already was. It was time for his brother to do some dirty work. He walked over to his brother quietly and pausing in his presence, waiting for him to acknowledge him. The dark brute turned his attention to Shard and in response to his presence he seemed unamused. “You only walk up to me if you need me to do something..” He rolled his eyes as he stood up and walked around him halfway. “Well, what is it?” His observation was correct, the only time he would volunteer to go up to his brother was if he needed him to do a job. “I need you to get rid of the rotting prey that’s attracting flies to the pile.” The feathered male knew the job wasn’t something anyone willingly does, so he thought he’d instruct Eclipse to do it.

Back to top Go down
LunarStar24

LunarStar24

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 6:33 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:most of the pack/9 months

Snow had let her brother go as her mother ordered and watched as her mother marked her brother as a traitor of the pack. Watching him scamper off made her snort and lick her canines free from any leftover blood before looking at the odd couple and her mother before limping slightly on her bitten thigh but she foughtthe small pain and walked it off going to the big rock where they held meetings and she climbed it ignoring many things before she watched over the many things that started to happen around. From the corner of her eye she noticed shard with Eclipse which she had no worries about before turning her head to look at alfie who had graduatedbefore her even though he was younger than she was but she didn't mind since the position she wanted is already occupied and she didn't mind the wait
Back to top Go down
Oceansilence

Oceansilence

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 9:08 am

Alfie only grew more suspicious in Eclipse after he says “I’d like to see you try.”. The look in his eyes gave Alfie a shiver down his spine. He was startled to watch wings grow out of the wolf’s back and to Alfie he looked like a demon. Alfie walked into camp to witness Takoda attacking his own family. he pinned his ears back in horror, he noticed he was became and more hostile ever since his mother returned, but to attack your own family was shameful. His eyes followed Takoda as he fled the territory in exile. Alfie looked at his mother who still blocked the den entrance and trotted over to her. North’s expression shifted from passive to angry the closer he got to her. “Rider told me you gave that rabbit to him and Maya.“ She growled and nipped his ear for lying to her. “Do you want to get sick? Do I have to shove it down your throat for you?!” North growled. “Ok geez I’ll eat, where is it?” Rider came out of the den and dropped the rabbit. “Honestly I can’t believe how neglectful your being to yourself.” North trailed off on him as Alfie started eating. She looked at Rider and Maya and whispered “Make sure he eats all of it.” before leaving.
Back to top Go down
LunarStar24

LunarStar24

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 3:35 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:the pack/9 months

Snow watched the small family as her mother got treated and noticed as well that alfie hasn't been eating well but of course it wasn't her decision to force him to eat and clearly she wasn't going to tell him to do anything as his mother already was on him. With this whole ordeal it seemed like north was getting better slowly "she misses you three"she spoke to the deceased family members of north before falling silent again before licking her wound and laying down her head on her paws
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 6:28 pm

(Sorry for the wait)

Heaven - Tags: Snow / Pack
Quote :

At the same time Shiloh was approaching her, she had noticed Shard had also intended to check on her. However, the male paused in his steps and stepped away. She knew he was probably just trying to give her space instead of crowding her. Though, she couldn't help but feel a bit dismal to not be graced with the males presence. Honestly, all she wanted to do after having banished and wounded her son was wallow in her own pain. Yet, an alpha didn't have the time to do that during the day... she had work to do and until the sun would fall she'd stay strong for her pack. Pulling herself from her thoughts, she glanced from Shiloh to Ayana who was giving her alpha the okay to come to their home. Sighing softly, the white fea softly spoke to the healer before her, "Fine... " She murmured standing to her paws, she began making her way to the den, blood droplets dripping every few steps that she took. For the moment, the only pain she felt was in her chest... most likely due to the adrenaline rushing through her very being. Judging from the slow flow of blood though, the wound wasn't too deep, though it was possible it would scar.

Ayana
Quote :

Listening to her mate she smiled, happy to hear that he was unharmed by Takoda. After their affectionate nuzzling, Ayana watched Shiloh step away from her to check on Heaven. The alpha did obtain a wound to her face and neck, from the looks of it from where she stood, Takoda's blade of water had just missed the Alpha's right eye. She hoped it wouldn't scar but if it did it was a small price to pay for what she had to do to her son to keep her pack members safe. Staying where she was, the creamy colored Collie watched as her mate asked Heaven to come to the healer's den to get the treatment she needs. Smiling over at them as Heaven seemed to contemplate the idea, Ayana let her know it was alright. "Yes, it's important you stay healthy Heaven." She continued to smile at her with her normal kindness, after all, it wasn't heaven's fault her son did what he did.

Back to top Go down
S0ul Eater

S0ul Eater

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 8:50 am

Shiloh
-NR Healer
-Tags; Ayana, Heaven

The healer knew the importance of the alpha’s duties and knew that they must work fast to patch her up and send her off to resume such tasks at hand. Arriving into the den the wolf got to his herbs and immediately collected what he needed, remembering his observations of her wounds he took before recommending her to visit the den. He walked over to Heaven setting his herbs beside him while chewing on horsetail until it was a poultice. He grabbed some moss he had soaking in snow and used it to clean her wounds before applying raspberry leaves over them. The leaves would stop the wounds bleeding and would act as painkillers. “It was brave for you to do what you did.” He spoke while focusing on his work. He began applying the horsetail poultice to her wounds in an even matter. The horsetail would prevent her wounds from getting infected. A wolf’s mouth is not always the cleanest so it was bound to to get infected in the near future without his help. “What happened today was not your fault. He’s just-“ he paused his words to finish up tending to her wounds. “With all the events that’s happening involving dogs, with Carson, North's pups; He just assumed that all dogs turn out like Gunter.” He released a heavy sigh, how could someone just assume all dogs are the same when one takes care of your injuries?

Eclipse
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Open

The dark furred eclipse dug his claws in the ground for the moment, hearing the chore he had to do. Well, technically, his brother was not the lead hunter. So he couldn’t give him any commands, but the wolf has his own plans that would change this. Knowing Shard is close ties with the mistress of light, the male obliged. He didn’t verbally say anything, or give any action as to if he accepted the task or not. He just did it. He walked up to the prey and picked out the rotting carcasses from the fresh ones until he created a small pile of rotting meat. He was used to dirty jobs. His career as a lurcher was nothing but dirty, and bloody. He grabbed a rabbit from the inedible pile and set it over his shoulders before grabbing another and holding it delicately in his jaws. The stench of the rot entered and left Eclipse’s nostrils he chose to breathe through rather than his mouth. The putrid smell didn’t phase him, but he did keep his tongue far away as possible from touching the rotten meat he carried out of camp. He knew he was to do the grab a load, dump a load ordeal repeatedly, but if it means he’ll be more productive than his brother, he’ll do it with dignity.

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Snow

It was a grand moment for him to watch his brother do the nastiest of jobs. The scene filled him with pride, and what made it more enjoyable was he was not helping him. Eclipse has done plenty of bad things to him throughout the time they’ve known each other, and this was just his way of getting back at him. It was not a grand revenge plot, but it was just a task no one openly does on their own. Turning his attention away from the black and red wolf he looked around the camp, his eyes wandering from the figures of Heaven and the two healers disappearing into the den, then shifting upwards at her daughter watching the pack on top of a ledge. It was noticeable that she too was wounded watching her go to lick it. with a flew flaps of his wings he was on the same ledge she was on. He let there be a gap between them knowing there relationship may not be the greatest and with a deep breath words came steadily from his mouth. “You did a good job.” [/color]His small talk made him secretly cringe as he heard his own words. “Using your size to your advantage is a very clever tactic.”

Back to top Go down
LunarStar24

LunarStar24

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 2:06 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags: Shard/9 months

Snow kept watch as time to seem to fly but she did notice that one of the new wolves the one name shard neared her which made her sit up and stare at him "......" he then continued to speak to her telling her about her victory and how clever she was. To be honest she never got compliments from other wolves especially ones shes never seen before, even though technically she knew him but just not in a personal level. Her mask wore a smile and it never changed making the conversation a bit more chilling but even then she had a straight face under it "thanks....." she said plainly as she wasn't much for words anymore and more serious than her usual energetic tone
Back to top Go down
Oceansilence

Oceansilence

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 12:10 pm

Finishing up his meal, Alfie licked any extras from his lips and around his mouth. His appetite felt contempt, and his thoughts were more organized and his focus was a lot better. With a boast of energy he was put in a playful mood. “Now that I ate, would you two care to wrestle? Or are you two ‘too grown’ for that?” Alfie cracked a smile. Rider nodded his head. “Just because we’re apprentices, does not mean we don’t wrestle.” Maya without a single warning already started tackling Alfie who due to his weight lost easily tumbled to the ground. Rider began pitching in the fun grabbing his ear and tugging on it. “Yeah, get him, sis!” Alfie laughed pushing Maya off and shaking his head free from Riders teeth but the two pups only tackled him again. “This is just too easy..” Maya mumbled as she was enjoying this while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Cat

Alpha_Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 9:16 pm

« Blue »
• Female • 2 years • North Ridge • Heterosexual • Hunter • tagged;; pack •

Blue had been very exhausted lately, Takoda wouldn’t let her go hunting, but she was okay with it since she got to snuggle with him most of the time. She slowly stood, stretching and shaking the dust out of her onyx pelt before beginning to exit the den, she heard quite the ruckus and when to investigate, watching the scene unfold. She had gotten there a bit late, only seeing Heaven rip a bit from Takoda’s shoulder and yelling at him to get out. Her blood rippled with anger, her ability unknowingly shooting through the wolves closest to her, turning their blood cold “what the hell is going on?” She growled, her voice having a dangerous hint to it, she would hurt someone and they had better know it, not only was Takoda, her mate ran off, but she had only seen enough of the incident to be completely angry at the wolves who had helped injure him and run him off. “If I don’t get an explanation within the next thirty seconds I’m cutting blood supply to all of your brains.” She was beyond angry, the hormones from her pregnancy not helping at all. She most likely wouldn’t do what she said she would, but her patience hadn’t been stretched that thin just yet. No matter, she still took a step forward, the power of her blood manipulation easing off of her pack mates for now.
Back to top Go down
LunarStar24

LunarStar24

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 10:24 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags: Shard/9 months

Snow kept watch as time to seem to fly but she did notice that one of the new wolves the one name shard neared her which made her sit up and stare at him "......" he then continued to speak to her telling her about her victory and how clever she was. To be honest she never got compliments from other wolves especially ones shes never seen before, even though technically she knew him but just not in a personal level. Her mask wore a smile and it never changed making the conversation a bit more chilling but even then she had a straight face under it "thanks....." she said plainly as she wasn't much for words anymore and more serious than her usual energetic tone
Soon her attention was drawn away to a pregnant blue who was basically now her sister in law. She was the wolf who held her brother's corrupted blood with his pups or so she thought. Her tantrums wasn't good for her health as far as she knew as it could harm the pups and she might hate her brother but these unborn pups have no reason to be harmed. As soon as the she wolf stopped her yelling she hopped down the rock she was on as graceful as she could without hurting herself and forced herself to walk normally but also beckoned shard to follow " blue if you don't calm down you will harm your pups "
she said plainly
Back to top Go down
S0ul Eater

S0ul Eater

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 9:07 am

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Snow, Blue

A red glimmer caught his attention and his eyes shifted from her mask to her thigh wound. “You’re hurt.” his expression shifted to be of concern as his icy eyes returned to her mask. He spoke again, his voice soft, and edged with concern. Just as he opened his mouth to say something about her injuries the sound of yelling caused him to turn his attention towards a pregnant she wolf. He dutifully followed Snow down the ledge and approached the befuddled female steadily then paused at a reasonable distance away to give her enough room to breathe and not feel surrounded. He replayed the females threat and the words ‘blood supply’ caught his attention. She had hemokinesis, the same power his adoptive mother has. Kas is a master of her ability and would use it against anyone who defied her or her orders. With his history of living under her red rule, Shard didn’t know to take the threat seriously, or to brush it off because it was just the hormones speaking. Remembering now, this was Takoda's mate, Blue, so if he explained it in the wrong way, she may lash out. Oh, boy.. With that, he began to speak out of trepidation choosing his words carefully. “Takoda broke pack law and for his actions was exiled. He went rogue, and attacked not only his kin, but the healers too.”

Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 3:05 pm

Heaven - Tags: Shiloh, Blue
Quote :

Once inside the healer's den, Heaven listened as Shiloh began to try and soothe the alpha's, pain-filled heart. However, though she appreciated his kindness it did little to heal the mother's, wounded heart. "Thank you, Shiloh." She thanked him as he worked though she didn't comment on his words, she couldn't find what she wanted to say and knowing that Blue was her sons mate the topic wouldn't be silenced just yet. As soon as Shiloh had finished patching her up leaving her with his own thoughts on the matter, Heaven could hear yet another angered voice just outside. Sighing roughly, the Alpha stood to her paws and quickly turned from Shiloh and Ayana who were kind enough to treat her wounds. Leaving with little of a word she was sure they understood she was needed outside. Stepping out into the sunlight, the sun's rays glistening across her fur she stood tall, her tail raised slightly showing her dominance without aggression. "It's as Shard has said... For his actions against not only his pack members but also against his alpha, Takoda has been marked as a traitor and banished from North Ridge." She explained bluntly, "If you'd like to join him, you are more then welcome to leave North Ridge to be with your mate... I wouldn't keep you from him given that you are mates and you're baring his pups. However, Takoda is never to step foot within our pack territory ever again or within our allies territories, if he's spotted by anyone that is apart of North Ridge or of our allies, Takoda is to be killed for treason." Finishing Heaven eyed the female waiting for her decision.

AyanaTags: Shiloh
Quote :

While Shiloh doctored Heaven's wound, she observed the treatment silently, allowing her mate to speak with her while he worked. Ayana wondered if what Shiloh said was true if that was how Takoda really thought. Whatever the case, the deed was done and the rogue wolf was gone and that worry and stress she felt from his presence could now be lifted for good. Being pulled from her thoughts she watched as Heaven had suddenly left them, the sound of a female outside shouting was obviously the reason. "Again?" Ayana murmured more to herself than anything. Somehow, the female had almost forgotten about Blue, the fea that Takoda was always with. If she recalled correctly, Blue was pregnant her sides were starting to swell showing she was probably a month or more along. "Should we go out there as well?" the collie asked her mate, she was still a bit shook from what had happened earlier...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next