Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alpha_Cat

Alpha_Cat

Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 6:22 pm

« Blue »
• Female • 2 years • North Ridge • Heterosexual • Hunter • tagged;; pack •

Blue glared at Snow “what would you know about pups?” She asked harshly then turned her piercing gaze to Shard “I’m not surprised, he’s not been right for a while now.” She huffed, turning her attention to Heaven, not caring how the Alpha stood tall or raised her tail in dominance “such a loving mother, huh?” She chuckled then shook her head “I’ll be staying, I have important matters here in this pack.” She said then brushed past the alpha. “If you’ll excuse me, I’m going on a walk.” She said, treading off into the forest without a care in the world.

After walking for sometime to exit the pack’s territory, she looked down at her shadow “I think it’s time for a meeting with Takash once again” she said softly to the minion “call your master, I need to speak with him immediately.” She ordered the creature, continuing her walk, looking for her mate “Takoda!” She called, hoping for an answer. It was such a shame that he was exiled, she was really hoping he’d be alpha next, he’d make such a good alpha, and father, under his rule the pack would be stronger than it was now. Aside from that, she felt a bit bad, he hadn’t spoke to Takash in the past month and a half, she never had a chance to get away from the pack since she was pregnant and it was odd for her just to stroll of into the forest for no reason. Would Takash even know she was pregnant, had his little minion told him or would the male just be surprised when he saw her, sides swollen with the extra lives she was carrying, and short temper from the mood swings that had come along with the blessing of the young lives she was going to bear.
Back to top Go down
LunarStar24

LunarStar24

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 7:28 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags: Shard and heaven/9 months

Snow stood there as she heard shards input as well as her mother's but it was all for nothing as the words seemed to go right through the pregnant female's ears. She watched her go off before turning herself to return to the rocky perch, as she walked she was on putting less weight on her hind leg "pointless......" she snorted
Back to top Go down
S0ul Eater

S0ul Eater

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 9:17 pm

Shiloh
-NR Healer
-Tags; Ayana

Finishing up his patchwork the wolf heard his alphas thank you, but as he looked at her face, she was still in pain. He couldn’t have thought that his words would have cured her from the pain of banishing her own son. Just when birds began their calls outside the den and perched in the tree canopies the sharp sound of a she wolf began causing a commotion, and right on cue heaven silently left the den to deal with the matter. She’s been a lot busier since North returned, allowing the deputy to recuperate from losing half of her family and thus been working twice as hard. He is not going to say anything about it to Heaven nor is he or anyone going to push North out of her grieving period and get to her duties as Heavens second in command. Doing nothing sometimes is the best option to choose. "Should we go out there as well?" came from the collie beside him and the wolf replied as he was turning away from the entrance and putting the extra herbs he collected for Heavens wounds back where they are to be in his collection. “There's no need to.” Once his herbs were organized, he turned his head so he was able to look outside the den to the scene “It’s being handled, so long as no one gets injured we shouldn’t get involved in pack drama.” They technically are already involved in some areas. Ayana is not a wolf and rumors about them thinking about having pups have been going around. ”I won’t keep you from leaving to check it out.” If she chooses to leave, the gold wolf could supervise her and everyone else from the den and could intervene in a timely manner if he had to. Being still shaken up from the exiling, he’s sure she’ll choose not to take any chances with the rogues mate. He looked away from the scene and to Ayana instead who’s beauty grew as the sun's light seeped through the entrance and hit her lush cream and white coat and caused it to glow in vibrance. “I do want to talk to you about something.”

Eclipse
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Open

How long ago was it when he was assigned tasks and missions? It felt like years, and it probably was too. Although dragging rotting corpses outside the territory to be devoured by scavengers wasn’t one of the things lurches were made to do back in Nihava, but it was as close as he would get in this pack. There ways are vastly different, and they have no religion, no beliefs, and it was so foreign to him. How was Shard able to be almost like them yet Eclipse is finding the transition more difficult? The male finally reached the outskirts of the territory where he’s been dumping the rotten prey. He shook his body free from the flies that still gathered in groups on his black and red fur and watched as they flew off of him and all at once flew towards the pile where they’d eventually lay their young to hatch. All this hard work had made him thirsty, he raised his nose in the air and snuffled for the refreshing scent of mud and river water. The vibrant forest around him was not yet memorized in his head like the dark forest was. His body followed his nose as he ventured to the river soon arriving at its location where he bent down his head to lap up the water.

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Snow

The male stayed silent as he observed Blue, she was right about Snow’s limited knowledge on pups being one herself, but using his own knowledge on pregnant wolves, she still needs to be careful not to get too stressed. When the winged mistresses joined the commotion he did not have much to add without unintentionally picking sides. He rather observe this moment, as it did bring back memories of his exile and the stress it gave him every night afterwards believing that he or his mate and newborn daughter would be hunted down and killed, or suffer the wrath of the packs gods. Due to his thick pelt the scars the red devil gave him that created an X would never been seen unless he was wet, but he has no reason to hide his past from anyone, only parts of it that include his opposite. When the pregnant wolf stormed off into the forest, everyone went off to do their own things. as he turned away he noticed Snow was limping towards her ledge. He had made a comment about her seeing Shiloh before the whole Blue event occurred, but she either ignored it or was distracted. He was conflicted on asking her again to pay him a visit or if he would be only a nuisance in her eyes for repeating himself. ”Snow, wait.” He chose his decision, and he walked briskly over to her before she could begin to climb to her ledge. “I think that you should go see Shiloh for your injuries.”

Back to top Go down
LunarStar24

LunarStar24

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 10:17 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags: Shard /9 months

Snow sighed out throught her nose as she got on her hind legs placing her front paws on the first ledge before turning her head to the sound of footsteps and the sound of a male voice "........"she flicked one of her ears as she listened to him turning her head towards the headers and only grimaced under her mask " I will live .....I'm not weak" she seemed to fluff up to seem threatening but she still had no problem just she didn't like the suggestion "strong for the pack" she stood strong
Back to top Go down
Oceansilence

Oceansilence

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 4:58 pm

North sighed when she was far enough from the camp and felt her muscles relax. The pack has gone through a lot the past few months, but so has the dog pack. Despite her grievances North must resume her duties as second in command, and thus aid the allies with the building of their packs new territory after their old warehouse was demolished by humans. Walking into the canine camp, she swallowed her inner pain and held her head high. She was approached by one of the hunters. Sullivan approached her with an anxious look on his face. “We were getting worried you wouldn’t show up.” Sully said. Chief approached quietly and just observed. “We settled on the location of the hunting grounds, but there’s a bear lurking in them. It wasn’t deterred by our markers. We could really use some help chasing it out.” Sully finished. North nodded her head. “I’ll go get some wolves to assist your pack.” She turned around to leave the Clear Stone pack’s camp. Her choice of wolves was going to be Blue and Shard, but when she did make it back Blue was no where to be seen, forcing her to choose Eclipse. “Shard.” Said said as she walked towards him. “I could use your help in Clear Stone, they have a bear problem.”
Back to top Go down
S0ul Eater

S0ul Eater

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 11:38 am

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Snow, North

“Very well.” He respected the young female's choice, and moved away from her without uttering another word. He knew wolves who would hold onto their scars and old injuries as memories. Each and every one held its own story. He remembered a wolf who lost half of his tail to a rogue, and it reminds him and others to not turn a blind eye to the enemy. Raising his nose to the air the hunter noticed that the wretched stench of decay vanished, and as he looked at the pile it appeared much smaller in size then it previously was. perhaps we’ve been overly hunting.. His head reacted to his name being called and spun to the deputy. She looked so much better than the last time he saw her, and determination rang in her tone of voice. He did not hesitate to respond. ”Is the bear aggressive?” He began to ponder about how the situation will be handled if it turned out to be. “Lead the way.”

Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 9:14 am

Heaven - Tags: Blue, Shard, North, Snow
Quote :

A growl rolled from Heaven's chest as she watched Blue leave to go on her 'walk'. If she wanted to stay in the pack she needed to act like she was apart of it, not like she was standing over it. If she had to, Heaven would also chase her out as well... there was no point in keeping wolves around that didn't want to do as they were told, let alone those who wanted to challenge their alpha. The female's heartless words had stung, but she knew the female knew nothing about being a mother at least not yet... let alone the hardship that came with it. Letting a sigh roll off her tongue, Heaven's eyes were pulled from that sassy fea, to North who had just returned from the dog pack with the need of hunters. Blue had just taken off, leaving her duties behind. However, North was quick to choose Eclipse to fill in the pregnant female's spot, along with Shard. She would also go and help the dog pack, however, she had to stay in the pack territory to watch over the pack while their numbers were thinned.

AyanaTags: Shiloh
Quote :

Understanding Shiloh's concerns, Ayana nodded her head, "Then I'll stay here... " She added she was still shaken and it was the best choice to stay seated where it was safe. Perking her ears to her mate's words, she tilted her head as she brought her hues to him, "What about?" She asked him gently before standing up and padding over to his side. Clearly, she was curious about what he wanted to talk to her about, as of right now they were alone so it was the perfect time to speak with one another if it was a private matter.

Back to top Go down
Oceansilence

Oceansilence

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 4:04 pm

North shook her head. “Sullivan just said it’s wandering in their territory. He said nothing about it being aggressive.” She said as she walked through the territory. “We should still be cautious when we find it though.” She added before searching for Eclipses scent. Bears can be both scared of there own shadow, or challenge anything the breathes. They are even worse when they are raising cubs. The sound of thunder caught her attention and soon after rain slowly began to fall, and over time would get heavier. Rain was going to make it difficult to track any scent, and it would be far too complicated to rely solely on prints to when they can’t be individually defined from one wolf to another. She looked over at Sgard as they walked. “Can you locate Eclipse for me?“

The pups continued wrestling Alfie until he noticed his mother back in camp and seemingly lively. As she she returned she left with Shard, and Alfie’s mood shifted quickly. “Grr!” Maya growled still tugging on her big brothers tail. “Stop that.” He said standing up, and heading into his den. “Go play with yourselves, I’m tired.” He plopped onto the moss bed his eyes looking outside the den at them. “Aww, but it just got exciting!” Maya whined. “Then go practice training or something..” Alfie defeatedly said. Rider nipped his ear. “We can’t be left unsupervised you idiot!”
Back to top Go down
LunarStar24

LunarStar24

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 4:22 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags: heaven/9 months

Snow then finished climbing the rock with a small wince but managed and forced her hind leg down looking down at the pack talking about a bear "......" she then noticed as her mother seemed to want to help and she climbed down the rocks walking over to her " you want to help them why dont you go on. I'm here and I'll keep watch." she wanted to prove that she was capableof take care of the pack without any adult's help. Her beautifulsnow white pelt now tainted with blood especially around her wound. She knew she would need to wash herself in a creek or something at some point
Back to top Go down
S0ul Eater

S0ul Eater

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 2:56 pm

Shiloh
-NR Healer
-Tags; Ayana

His ear flicked to the sound of thunder and just moments ago it was sunny and warm, now it’s turned grey and dim. No matter the weather, the collie he loved was dashing. Now having her full attention he began to process his words. Ever since they had temporarily raised North's pups, he’d notice a glint in Ayanas' eyes whenever she saw them. The way she cared for them warned his heart. He always had a soft spot for pups, but ever since North returned he felt an emptiness in his heart. He knows Ayana wants to raise pups, but he’s been holding it off out of fear. What if I’m not a good father? I’m always working, we're both always working, it wouldn't be fair for the pups.. With the whole pup thing being thought through thoroughly, he understood it would be difficult to juggle work and family, but he knew he had enough free time to raise pups, and was confident in finding the perfect balance. His eyes softened and the corners of his mouth flexed into a smile at his decision and shifted to be more serious. “I’ve put a lot of thought into the decision to start a family.” He gave a pause and breathed inward and resumed with confidence. “I thought that we wouldn’t have enough time for the pups, and it wouldn’t be fair for them, but then I came to realize we have enough free space in our day to be there for them and watch them grow.” His smile reappeared again and his tail slowly moved behind in a wagging motion. “I believe you’ll be an excellent mother.” He did not know what to expect from her as a response, joy? shock? fear? Or a mix of the three? He braced himself for her reaction.

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags; North, Eclipse

Raindrops began to fall on the forest, rolling off of tree leaves and heading for the ground below. Some fell onto the wolf’s body dappling it with moisture as he observed the she wolf attempting to locate Eclipse. He knew his brother always hid his own scent, the gods Eclipse believed in presumably aid him in stealth among other things. Shard lost faith in the order soon after his exile, but he barely believed of those gods existence in the first place other than Lupa, god of motherhood. North’s attempts to detect his scent were for nothing, and now with the rain it would be impossible to detect anything. “Can you locate Eclipse for me?” His attention was drawn to the mention of his brothers name. With the ability to fly, it’ll be a breeze to sweep the forest for him so long as he’s not being elusive. “I can try, but I can’t promise anything.” He unfolded his feathered wings revealing a dim blue glow underneath them and with a running start and a strong flap of his wing muscles he lifted off the ground. It would be difficult to find him above the forest being that the tree crowns hide most of the forest from sight, so instead he flew through it. With graceful movements, he was able to dodge trees, branches, and vines. Locating the hellspawn, he landed swiftly and folded his wings to his sides. The other male felt Shard’s presence, but didn’t react to it and continued to lap up the water.
Back to top Go down
Oceansilence

Oceansilence

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 6:12 pm

North sprinted after Shard, but struggled to keep up with him while on foot. She mostly relied on listening to the rustling of leaves as he flew past them to find Eclipse. She slowed her pace to a complete stop when she realized she was by the river. Her heart began to beat fast as she remembered crossing the river to escape Takash, and hesitated before walking past Shard to its bank and standing by Eclipse. “We could use your help to get rid of a bear in our allies territory.” She told him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Cat

Alpha_Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 9:07 pm

« Blue »
• Female • 2 years • North Ridge • Heterosexual • Hunter • tagged;; Takoda •

Blue sighed, looking around for Takoda or Takash, whoever she found first. She didn’t care right now, just wanting a companion for the time being. She lifted her head and sniffed the air, catching the scent of her mate “Takoda!” She called again, hoping he’d respond this time, she just continued following his scent, finally Seeing her dark coated mate in the distance “Takoda!” She barked happily, tail swaying in excitement, she ran to him the best she could with her swollen belly “hey love, I found you” she said softly, walking up beside him and nuzzling his shoulder gently “I was so worried, I can’t have my mate getting lost all on his own, now can I?” She asked, staying close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open    Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3