Pumpkin Cup
deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 Text

Quote :
♣️️ Female ♣️️ Undefined ♣️️ xXx ♣️️ Regular ♣️️
♣️️ Crush ~ X ♣️️ Tags ~ Dark ♣️️ Location ~ Sanctuary ♣️️

Mithyra beamed at Dark’s continuation of her approach, deep amber eyes sparkling even with the dimness of the sanctuary. The compliment was a bell ringing through her soul. Of course, she always did well, so the praise was simply another stamp on her priceless record. “I thank you,” she replied, before she let out a lilted laugh. A story behind her escapade? She didn’t even think about how she hunted the goats. All she thought about was getting them back. But she gladly followed his gait, following it despite how awkward it was with her different body structure. He perambulated like he was king of the world - which he was - while she had to figure out just how fast or slow to be to even be face to face with him. “True, very true,” she responded finally, running through her hunt in her head. She had to make this interesting, after all. “Well, it was a cold winter night when the livestock...” She paused only to chortle at her words. “I can’t take that too seriously. In all honesty, I really just ventured to a herd that I found while exploring around. It was a piece of land that was kinda just left there, filled with differing goat herds. So one thing led to another, and there I was, two bloodied goats and a sanctuary to get back to.” A smirk almost came to her face. “Ten years ago, if you had told me I’d end up there, I would have dismissed you as the rabble. But no, now goats are any delicacy that I bring to only the most wonderful sanctuary of the gods and alphas. Yourself included.” She finished off with a smile, lifting her head a little higher in amusement of her own creation. “Ba da bing, ba da boom. Thank you, you’re a lovely audience.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 11:17 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Mithyra (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5

The rather upfront conversation was definitely her style, including her rather fervent reactions. She threw back her head to quietly laugh at his compliment and paced by his side. “Well, it was a cold winter night when the livestock...” The green dragoness began to say, smirking at herself. The introduction of her story caused Dark Shadow to curve his brow and give her a look. "Is that so..." He murmured with a waft of amusement. As expected, it didn't take Mithyra long to correct herself and really tell the story like it was. Hearing it, the Alpha faintly nodded his head. Every so often, his eye would flick back to her while she listened to what she had to say. After her story, she started explaining how she would have never believed him if he told her that she would end up at the Sanctuary. Then she referred to it as 'the most wonderful sanctuary of the gods and alphas.' That was quite a stretch. Personally, he wouldn't have labelled so...intensely, but he was glad she was passionate. The dark dragon cleared his throat before tightening his gaze. "Perhaps. I'm glad you think so at least." He replied. Then Dark shook his head, giving a one-sided grin at her last comment as it took him off guard. She wouldn't be able to finish her story without some sort of outburst, as usual. "At least your audience keeps you on your toes, it means I'm doing my job right." He responded with a smirk, carefully glancing away while he held the grin on his lips. His wings were neatly tucked by his side and they shifted as he rolled his shoulders a little. "But what a fascinating adventure, and it seems like you got a little blood on your fangs after all. In my books, that means you've had quite the day." He smiled. "So Mithyra, tell me, what have you been up to besides slaying those beasts with horns? I haven't seen you in quite some time."
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 11:44 pm

Quote :
♣️️ Female ♣️️ Undefined ♣️️ xXx ♣️️ Regular ♣️️
♣️️ Crush ~ X ♣️️ Tags ~ Dark ♣️️ Location ~ Sanctuary ♣️️

The end of the story went just as well as expected, which meant it was delightful and she got the reaction she wanted from the normally professional alpha. Not that he wasn’t, but hey, he enjoyed her story. Mission accomplished. She returned his grin gladly, continuing to prance beside him as usual. She was a little taken aback by his question, but she brushed it off to properly answer. “Oh, you know. Slaying prey here, causing bonfires there. The usual mix of fun little chaos.” Her teeth glinted over at him, before she focused on the path ahead of them. “I guess I’ve just been chasing things. Trying to find something to really grasp my interest. Adventuring only goes so far, doesn’t it? If I were a little more confident, I’d go fight off some knights or something as a thrill. But for now, hunting and filling my time with tracking animals has mostly been my way. You would not believe the amount of insane things you can see when you tread far enough. I’m pretty sure at some point I was just hallucinating from some berries I scavenged. Thinking back on it...yep, that’s probably what it was. I swear, the different shades of blue that exist for the foliage of the forests can really trip a person up. Whoever created them must have a lovely sense of humor.” She ruffled her webbed wings, adjusting them on her shoulders before her gaze met his face again. “What about you, Dark? I was almost expecting to see you adorned in the skins of your enemies.” A gentle laugh escaped her throat before she could stop it. ”I do emphasize almost.”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 1:03 pm

Rajani Icecrea

───────────────────────────────────
      Ice Dragon 22.5 Female Crush: Dark Mate: X Young: X XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Cazram, Orpheus, (eggs, Zephyrus, Akatosh)

Narrowing her pale blue eyes, Rajani took a few steps forward. Strands of her long black hair fluttered in the gentle breeze. As a human, her sense of smell was poor, however; her hearing was as sharp as ever. The individual was indeed inside her cabin. The sound of his boots tapping against the freshly laid floorboards was unmistakable to the trained ear. Taking a quick glance around the perimeter of the area, the assassin discovered, this individual was completely alone… or at least to her human eyes they were. Crouching down to the ground Rajani allowed her eyes to travel off the collapsing cabin for a few seconds, “Stay here… Don’t act unless necessary, got it?” She whispered ever so softly. She knew this intruder already knew they were there long before she had detected them. So, why were they not taking action? Standing up from her crouch position Rajani’s hues returned to the decrepit abode. Lifting her head high Rajani continued forward, the sound of dry crumbling grass could be heard with each gentle step she took. As she walked, she placed her right hand on her hip sliding it down the back of her thigh until it was touching the hilt of her blade. “You know… If you had half a brain…” Slowly Raj began sliding the blade out of its sheath, being completely concealed behind her cloak her current actions couldn’t be seen behind the black fabric. Seeing the mans eyes through the greenery which grew around an old broken window, the raven-haired assassin took her chance, “You’d know who you were dealing with!” In one quick motion, Rajani had pulled the dagger from it’s sheath and threw it at the target. The throwing knife flew through the air seamlessly, and to her delight, the sound of a pained man filled her ears. Quite the grin spread across the woman’s red lips. Of course, Rajani wasn’t one to bask in a job well done until the mission was complete. Again, taking the opportunity with both hands, Rajani quickly closed the distance between her and the earthbound cabin.

Darting inside, the woman quickly drew out her other blade, just in time too, the man which had been residing inside had drawn his own blade. Upon entering, dragonesse’s blade collided with the oddly familiar man’s. The sound of the metal clanking together echoed out into the meadow and rolled through the trees. Meeting his gaze, Rajani realized who this was, it was a face she wasn’t exactly happy to see either. Gritting her teeth, a low growl rolled from her throat as she quickly began attacking the man once more with her blade with no hesitation. Orpheus almost had no time to act, The woman was as quick and as skilled as she was the day she left the volcanic prison they lived in… not to mention her beauty had only grown. But that.. that was beside the point, realizing all the odds were against him, he began to worry how the hell he’d make it out of this. He should have realized, she left for a reason and was running for a damn good one too. But he had to let her know, he had to calm the beast he’d released with his presence, for her own good… Before he knew it, the lad was stumbling backward. “R-Ra-“ He grunted as he dodged another quick sweep of her blade to his face, “W-Wa-“ he didn’t have the chance to even get a full word out let alone a full sentence. Moving left, then right then ducking it was endless. Deflecting her knife with his own, he was lucky to disarm her however only for a split second. She had quickly rearmed herself with another dagger, ‘How many does she f*cking have!?’ Again, the lad couldn’t keep his footing, tripping over a chair he met his fate with the hard floorboards. “ow…” He grumbled lowly as he quickly used his legs to pull the chair up to his hands and block the sharp piece of steal coming at him. “Please, just give me a few minutes to explain, Rajani!” He yelled out as her dagger slid through a rung of the chair like butter. Soon the pair of them shot out of the back of the cabin, Orpheus dead set on getting away whereas the female assassin was out for blood. If only she hadn’t lost her crossbow earlier… she could have shot a bolt through his little skull and fed him to the wild dogs.

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: Muscari Mate: N/A Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Rathian

Giggling at the mysterious man’s comment, Aya just couldn’t help but smile, “It’s not the core wood that’s brought such excitement but I do enjoy helping others and gathering needed supplies.” She told him as a gentle looked came over her yet it was clear her body was still vibrating with elation. Feeling the warmth of the man’s large rough hand within her own sent a distant but familiar sensation through her. How long had it been since she had felt such a warmth within herself? It didn’t take long before the young elf’s cheeks had become a light shade of pink. Averting her gaze from time to time, Aya for once was feeling a bit shy, of course that wouldn’t contain her eager questions for long. Hearing Rathian’s voice cut through the cool evening air, the young woman quickly examined the trees around them. “Yes, these would work well!” She told him with an excited nod. Now, all she had to do was ask him a few questions… but how would he react? Surely not too badly right… “So… umm.. Rathian?” she began as she gently bumped the toe of her shoe against the soil, “... How old were you when you started shifting?” she asked as she started to bounce a little in place, the excitement was killing her, she wanted to know everything about dragons and she knew she just knew for sure he was a dragon.

Akenehi[/ b]

[b] Relentless Winds Dragon 36 [color:5028=# BCC6CC]● Female Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Zephyrus/Soulirus) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      ║ Tags: Open (Sanctuary)

After quite the journey, the royal blooded dragoness had finally located the sanctuary she had been searching for high and low. “Finally…” the female muttered as her white and gold wings cut through the cool air. Gliding up along the edge of the cliff, the jeweled dragoness pushed forward, she was nearly to the top… hopefully the child would be here that way she could ‘kill two birds with one stone’ so to speak. However, she couldn’t feel the mental connection, at least not as strongly as she could in the past… it was almost as if it was split up, which didn’t make since… maybe there was another? Or maybe she had offspring? There were to many questions that needed to be answered. Shaking the thoughts away, the older female dragon continued, ignoring the storm that took siege of her mind.. Reaching the top, the white and gold dragon swooped down into the cavern. Her large wings slowly lowered herself gently down onto the stone ground. Eyes, she could feel the eyes of the other dragons on her, it would be silly to think they wouldn’t be, she was a royal blood… It was impossible for one to not want to follow those who carried the blood of an alpha. “Don’t worry… I have no intention of staying long… Where is your Alpha?” her voice was warm yet barred the tone of a well-respected leader, stern, yet understanding.

Zephyrus Void

tbd Feather Crested Dragon 37 Male Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Akenehi) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Orpheus, Rajani, Cazram, (Eggs, Akatosh)

It didn’t take very long before someone made a move. Very briefly there was a feminine voice, then the familiar sound of a blade whistling through the air, caused Zephyrus to quickly start in towards the house. Silently, the older man crept to the side of the building, or well, what was the side of it… The roof on this side was at an angle from the earth, unlike the opposite side. Getting against the moss-covered man-made creation, Zephyrus continued to sneak towards the back of the building. He wouldn’t act until absolutely necessary. The sound of blades clanking, a bit of a struggle, and a plea, it all happened so quickly. To the man’s surprise, the woman didn’t seem to be breaking much of a sweat. Her breathing was distinctly different from the lad that was barely staying alive. About to step in, Zephyrus was ready to run the brunette through however, the two shot from the cabin, neither seem to have noticed him in the heated chase. The black curly haired man watched as the raven-haired lass shifted into a magnificent feather crested dragoness, her black feathers had a purple sheen to them as did the small snake-like scales against her skin beneath them, not to mention her deep purple dragonic hues. So this was the creation between a jeweled and a feather crested dragon, her eyes were unique, pale icy blue as a human yet purple as a dragoness. He was sure this child had more secrets yet to be discovered… Giving more of a reason for him to speak with her.

Jilaiya

Dragon Age (wip) Female Crush: None (Likes all men) Mate: N/A Young: x XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags: Open Drake, Morsa

Coming to a slight bend in the path, Jilaiya silently continued to follow the long tunnel of dens. Of course, the female wasn’t expecting what stood on the other side of this gentle curve. A male dragon, red as hot embers and as tasty looking as any male could be… maybe even tastier looking at his build. Pushing her indecent thoughts aside for the time being. Jilaiya gave him a good look over with her eyes as a sweet yet mysterious look slid over her dragonic lips. My did this on have interest, his eyes hardly left her hide. Glancing off to the side, the dragoness didn’t want to seem desperate… she had to play her card right! Some males liked the desperate ones, others didn’t. some liked flirty girls others like the hard to get ones… so how was this one going to be? Returning her gaze to the red scaly beast, she notice how he was quick to leave the female he was already attending. Was he a player as well? Oh, that would not do… she couldn’t handle being played, she was always the player, of course, never the playee. Looking off to the side once more, as if examining a potential den, Jilaiya wanted to make it seem as though she was simply browsing not checking him out.

While her eyes were locked on an empty den, sporting dust, and old scales from the previous owner, quite gross really.. The lesser fire dragon had quickly swept in, nearly startling the dragoness. What came next was not what she was expecting, that boy’s mouth ran a mile a minute, she could hardly keep up. “Oh goodness, slow down, I can hardly keep up.” She told him gently with a soft giggle, this male seemed like he would need a gentle-ish yet fun female at his side, and acting was a strong suit of hers, “No no, there’s no need to apologize, who wouldn’t get excited over a new face? Dragons are disappearing more and more. It’s always nice to see those who’ve been able to make it to such a wonderful Sanctuary. I could never hate such a kind individual, where I came from it was a free for all. It will be quite nice to have others by myside who care for my wellbeing.” Keeping her sweet expressions and golden eyes on Drake, her sweet act was almost too much for her to bare and she knew if Orpheus or Abaddon or any of the other assassins seen her acting this roll they’d laugh up a storm for decades… good thing neither of them where here. Maybe she could... have a little fun while on the job. “Oh, well if you don’t mind, I would love to tag along!” Giving him a warm smile the dragoness walked up alongside him, “My names Jilaiya, by the way…” She informed him, her silky smooth voice roll against the stone walls as she spoke. Walking along side the male back to the female ahead of them, her wing slightly brushed the males side, she hopped it was gave him some inner warmth, if only he wasn’t red she’d be able to see his scaly cheeks blush.

Nymira Paragon

Fire Dragon 29 Female Crush: x
      Mate: x Young:x
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXX║ Tags:Krogoth

Nymira’s eyes watched as the mans nose crinkled up and his brow furrowed with his introduction, his name was Krogoth. Quite a fitting name for a saber, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Krogoth Steele.” She greeted him with a grin, what a day it had been who would have guessed she’d stumble upon a Saber. Chuckling at his statements Nymira nodded her head as she flipped her spear back over her back, careful not to hit her company. “I’d have to say the same… I haven’t seen a Saber, in well quite some time.” She told him as she crossed her arms over her chest once more. “I left the paragon’s… lets just say there was a miss understanding.” She told him as she scratched her arm a little, “Which, has resulted in a bit of travel time for yours truly.” She told him, clearly she wasn’t worried about what ever had got her hind end kicked out of the nest. “However, you’re not wrong… Most paragons are rather stuck up individuals, it’s sad they’re missing out on quite the adventure.” She told him, yet again her face had a smirk a crossed it “And you? What are you doing out here?”

Back to top Go down
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 1:34 pm

Burkhardt
The large wolf sniffed the air and began walking on all fours, trying desperately to sniff out his prey. The girl. He needed her, more than anything. The red haze in his bloodshot eyes burned, foam bubbled at the corners of his mouth, his ears hung, unable to hold themselves up. A purple most formed in the trees and caused Burkhardt to cower in the bushes. "Mistress... I'll find her mistress." He whined loudly, a gentle hand reached out and stroked the wolfs head. "You better, my little one. You know what happens if you dont." She said and Burkhardt watched as all his fur rippled and began to rip itself out, his skin melting away. He howled in agony and fear, scratching his exposed bloody flesh, and in a split second, he opened his eyes and it was all gone. His fur still intact, his body unharmed. He shook his head and took off into the woods.

Rathian
He paused and looked at her. "How..." he looked around before grabbing the elf, pinning her back against a tree with his arms on either side of her. Holding her prisoner between a tree and his own body. "How do you know about that? Who told you? If you touch me or my mother..." his voice faded from a whisper to silence as he stared hard at her, his eyes now blood red and full of fire. Smoke billowed out of his nose and mouth as he talked and the air around him got thick and warm. He inched slightly closer, his body a mere inches from hers as he studied her face. Was she excited? Anxious? Afraid? He didnt understand what she wanted from him or his mother. Whatever it was, he needed to protect his mother at all costs. Even his life.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 4:54 pm

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: Muscari Mate: N/A Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

For a moment, the burly figure before her stood still, as if he was in shock. Looking at him with her sweet enthusiastic expression, she realized he wasn’t going to take her question lightly, or welly for that matter. As his eyes left her, she watched him examine the forest around them, “How wh-“ Suddenly Rathian’s large hands had taken hold of the small elf’s shoulders before roughly pinning her against a nearby tree. This shook the woman, a soft yelp had left her lips as she looked up at him with wide eyes. He’d caused slight tears to form at the corners of her eyes yet, the elven woman shook them away. She wouldn’t let him scare her, “No- no body!” She told him quickly, she was sure to keep her volume down. “Your eyes, they change colors from time to time, like now, they are quite red… and you didn’t have an axe earlier… not to mention the meat was cooked moments after you butchered the deer.” She quickly rattled off a few things that had taken place in the last few hours of her being here. “Rathian! I would never hurt you or your mother! I love dragons! Why would I hurt something that I strive to protect?!” She told him, though she was stressing her point, Aya made sure to keep her voice down. “Ria, my daughter she’s not human either, she has dragon blood in her veins.” She told him softly.

Back to top Go down
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 5:02 pm

Rathian
The large Male dropped his hands, though he didnt move his body. "So it's obvious then... I'm sorry, I just... I really need to protect my mother. I started changing when I was 12." He answered softly, looking down at the woman. His eyes seemed to flicker for a moment but stayed their passionate red color. Slight black slights only marking his pupils. "I'm the only dragon in my family, at least, I think so. I slaughtered my father before i found out what he was so I'm not sure." He huffed and looked through the elf's eyes for information. What was she thinking. He put up his hand, his fingers had a slight webbing, marking a wing like appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 7:36 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

With her description of her daily routine being 'slaying prey, causing bonfires, and doing other various activates of chaos', the Alpha male looked at her skeptically for a moment. That second, he wasn't so sure if he could trust the things she was doing, incase it backfired and got her and the Sanctuary put in peril. However, Dark eased up as she continued to explain. All the meanwhile, he reminded himself that it was in her personality to exaggerate and tease and that he had nothing to worry about. If it was an issue, then he would find out one way or another. "As long as you are careful." He advised gently. However, there was a deep look in his eye when Mithyra had said, "you would not believe the amount of insane things you can see when you tread far enough." Memories of distant lands coursed through his mind, amidst the Great Forests of Kïsarae where the elves made their home. He recalled the blue bioluminescent light that lived and breathed in a secret location he ventured long ago. He could almost hear his mentor's words as she brought him to the water's edge. Her voice was as crisp as the memory. “These places are exceptional beyond all imagination, darkness..." She had whispered. A soft smile came to his lips while he thought of this. Dark listened to the emerald female speak but he also kept these places in the back of his mind. It brought him comfort. And when she had finished, he chuckled to her tale about the berries she had eaten. 'Ancients, how has this woman not died yet?' He thought to himself with the soft shake of his head. "I trust you have at least learned not to forage for that particular berry, Mithyra." He teased. The black dragon's head traveled from her enthusiastic face to the other dragons for a moment. But at her question, Dark Shadow lifted his brow. She said, "I was almost expecting to see you adorned in the skins of your enemies.” The interest slowly waned from his face while she laughed at her little comment. Then a dash of confusion hit him and he wondered what she meant by this. She didn't know what a sundown dragon was, did she? No, of course not. He felt silly by the idea and brushed the thought away with a firm dip of his head. "I have been busy examining ancient elven texts in my free time, when I find the opportunity to, but most of my day is occupied with members, such as yourself, with many questions." He chuckled, smiling at her. "I handle the issues of borders and I listen to Lucifer give out information about our current status." Dark Shadow stared ahead for a moment and walked. As a pit of silence fell between the two of them, he flicked his eye back at the emerald dragoness. He cleared his throat."Lucifer is the name of my most recent Beta. I don't speak with the devil about the Sanctuary's status." He clarified with a dry joke. Then he glanced away. "It's always quite busy."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Krogoth Steele
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Saber Plains Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Loner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Nymira (Village)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 62054e73ffffd1287a89c70a7cfd941fXXXMain Thread WWR III - Page 6 Bf9586d87565342b7a8550c6a889c412

Watching the cheeky woman draw her fingers through her long hair before flipping it to one side, Krogoth exhaled heavily. He looked away. That confident attitude was a bit draining, at least when Paragons were doing it, but at least she seemed like a decent person. At least for now. Nymira then mentioned about not having seen a saber for quite some time. Then she claimed that she had left her tribe a while ago and blamed it on a misunderstanding. Well, he didn't know that was possible. He didn't know the social structure of the Paragons but evidently she had ruffled some feathers so to speak. That was something he hadn't heard of, often anyway. However, he listened and his respect for her grew when she agreed with him about Paragons being stuck-up, followed by asking what he was doing there. That was a fair question. He took one long look around the village and the people. "Just passing through honestly, I normally find myself doing that anyway." He muttered in response. Feeling the dryness in his throat, the man folded his arms and passed a dry look over his shoulder. "I wander from town to town, tastin' all the ale around the world." He teased. Krogoth felt a darkness linger at his words, causing his chuckle and his smile to die within seconds. "I'm a bit of a traveler, if you want the short answer." He said. "How long have you been on the road, if you don't mind me askin'?"

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Ꮮesser Fire Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Morsa; Jilaiya (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 709a11a9b8f26b63febd608f9cd74198

The male tilted his head to one side at her responses, not expecting such a friendly individual to come from such mysterious, golden eyes. But as he smirked to the one side of his maw, he showed his appreciation to her small little compliments and the fact that she wasn't so put off by his talking. That was a good sign. He was quite the social butterfly at times and it would make things less awkward if she was okay with it. The dragoness said, "it’s always nice to see those who’ve been able to make it to such a wonderful Sanctuary. I could never hate such a kind individual, where I came from it was a free for all. It will be quite nice to have others by myside who care for my wellbeing.” And he beamed at her words. "Ayye, preach it girl. That's why I love this job so much, I couldn't imagine doing anything else to be honest. I was practically born for it!" Drake teased with a wink. Then he arched his neck back friskly as a gesture for her to tag along when she agreed to it. The more the merrier! His striped tailed whisked behind him while he pivoted on his feet, now walking back in the direction of the cave and Morsa. Though his eyes couldn't help but land on this new female. She was so tough looking. As a matter of fact, she kind of reminded him of Rajani but...much prettier. Not that Rajani wasn't pretty, he just thought this girl was drop dead gorgeous. She gave him her name. Drake let it soak in for a second. "Jilaiya..." He murmured sweetly. Then he lifted up his head and repeated the name on his lips before glancing back at her. "I like that." He replied sincerely. But as they walked up to the cave entrance, Drake was sure he felt Jilaiya brush her wing against his scales for fleeting a moment. It didn't seem like it was an accident either. However, he refused to look at her or make any changes to face other than biting down on his bottom lip. He seemed chill and laid back but his lip was aching. Then his head fired over a hundred thoughts at once. He scowled at himself. 'Keep it together man! BE COOL! Just be cool and just nod to her!' He tried to look at Jilaiya and nod but he decided against it. 'Oh come on, you can't even look at her! What's wrong with you, man?! Just keep walking then and don't be an idiot. Don't be an idiot!' "I'm glad to have met you, I don't meet many girls." 'WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?' He brushed off his comment and chuckled as if it was playful banter. "Anyway, this is the west side of the Sanctuary. If you're looking for a den, this is the first place you should check." He informed. The dragon then smiled as he passed a look to Morsa. "Speaking of which, you ready to move on Morsa or does this place seem to speak to ya?" He asked, perking his head up in a sweet manner.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Akitoshi Kage
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Akatosh
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Asaerian Feather Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Cazram; Eggs -Zephyrus; Orpheus; Rajani- (Forest)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 3c4ceb31f2794e2078469ad3000883b7

There seemed to be skirmish within the cabin. He could hear the exchange of blades and daggers, and from it, he could deduce that at least one of these individuals were well-trained. Akatosh reached behind his back, silently sliding his longsword out from it sheath and he held it loosely in his fingers. Pressing the blade near to his chest, the blind man honed in on the person he had been following. He was currently stalking around the perimeter of the building. Overall, Akatosh knew it would have been pointless to charge in demanding to know what was happening, as only a fool would do so. No, he had experience on his side and either he would interrogate them after the fight or find some other way to intervene - if he needed to. If not, he would leave. But again, he was driven by his gut to follow them here, if it lead anywhere. His gut was usually right so he had listened to it. Passing his clouded eyes onto the left side, the man gradually dipped his head and slowly narrowed his eyes as he caught the sound of another person lingering closer to his location. Whoever this was, the individual was either afraid or worked up over something. He had caught the smell of sweat, the pheromones in the air, and the faint pitter patter of his heart. This person was also alone and an ideal target. He decided he would start there.

As silent as a thief in the night, Akatosh had slipped into the trees and come upon the man in the grass, watching the ruckus in the distance. The blind man hadn't made himself known until he lightly tapped his longsword between the individual's shoulder blades. When he had done this, he placed a finger delicately over his lips. He didn't appear threatening in the slightest. "Sh, be very still. He whispered gingerly, being able to feel the pulsing of the man's heart through the weapon. "I only have questions, I promise, it will be brief." Somewhat feeling distracted suddenly, he turned his head away to listen again. Pulling only a hair length away, Akatosh removed his blade off of the man and drifted it down. They were not alone. He sensed the essence of life and smelt dragon on this man. "Why do you possesses these dragon eggs?" If they were smuggled or stolen, he was determined to fix that mistake by force.
Back to top Go down
Bubbline.

Bubbline.

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 8:00 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 F2f682a03e72bc8c24363052471e13c4

Quote :
⧫Male⧫Straight⧫25.5⧫Elf⧫

⧫Crush:None⧫Tags: Riya⧫

Kolvar was usually a very confident and flirtatious man when it came to women, and even he knew that women would be the death of him. Varos kept in the back of his mind, which he knew what would happen when he found out he was a father. That he wouldn't let it go until he felt as if he was apart of his life in some way. His attention snapped back to Riya and gave her a meek smile before gesturing for her to walk ahead of him first as women always went first around him for everything. When she started to move forward, Kolvar moved his rigid body hanging back a little to leave a little between them. He placed his hands behind his back, cradling his hands into one another. He angled his head towards the ground letting his hair fall over his shoulders as it had fallen down while racing away from his problem on Brannon. He regretted to his core but he had no place for a child in his life in this point in time and he knew that. He let out a deep and silent heavy sigh knowing it was most likely for the best. After a little time of walking and a silence being over them he speaks up asking What exactly is this place? It is very nice if this is your house, I wish I could live in something like this. It's not the case though and I can't really complain as I have everything I need over there." He rambled to himself as something caught his attention. Kolvar abruptly stopped following Riya. He snapped his head up to view into the forest. He could make out faint cries of what it seemed to be.. a crying child? He could faintly hear howling from a child in the distance like it was in pain or lost. "Do you hear that," He said to Riya thinking maybe she would hear it and he didn't think he was going insane.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 4f1eec0b3bacd8ae9ac1a1a74717d340

Quote :
☾Female☾Lesbian☾22☾Human☾

☾Crush:N/A☾Tags: Alanis ☾

Ryn followed behind Alanis as she led the way to her home. Ryn was quite moved by this strangers kindness but she was a bit embarrassed that she had to meet her dressed like that. Diddley had burned everything of hers even her clothes leaving her nothing but what she wore on her back. "I'm sorry you had to meet me in this clothing, I'm quite embarrassed actually. Everything I had was burned by Diddley. I have some earnings I got from tonight waitressing. Is there anywhere open to get some type of clothing? She would really like to get a better wardrobe so that she could get a better job.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 D441fe09a09cea466e0370946e79d80c

Quote :
※Female※Bisexual※23.5※Dragon※

※Crush:N/A※Tags:Drake※

Morsa breezed around the den checking it out. The den itself definitely needed cleaning out but it was small and quaint but not exactly what she was looking for. When she turned around to speak to Drake he had already hurriedly mentioned he had something to do and he zoomed off. When she turned her attention was immediately brought to the jaw dropping beauty of a female dragon. Even she was dazzled by the female, Morsa gave her a slight smile with interest displaying from all over her body and eyes. While she is into men, she also loves her a fae to love on. Morsa made her way towards the two in time to meet them and spoke in a soft voice, "Drake seems as if you've found a new friend. My name is Morsa. It's nice to meet you," she purred at the female dragon. Morsa was much smaller than her but she figured maybe she had a lot going for her rather than just her size. Her breed were small for a reason and that was for speed and the ability to quickly attack and end any opponent who dared to challenge her.

(Icarus will show eventually. Just don't know what to do with him.)

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 11:59 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 9gp9gxU

Quote :
♠️️ Male ♠️️ Straight ♠️️ Smoke Ridgeback ♠️️ Regular ♠️️
♠️️ Crush ~ Rajani ♠️️ Tags ~ Rajani ♠️️ Location ~ Wilderness ♠️️

It was a bit awkward waiting for the woman to return, sitting in silence without any indication that she was going to return anytime soon. If the clanging of steel gave him any indication. The sound was concerning enough, and he shifted on his feet, more worried about the eggs than anything. Would they be safe if this was to be their life? He managed a look at them. They certainly looked peaceful. Then again, he wasn't really sure what he was supposed to be looking for. He lifted the egg he held to his ear canal, yet heard nothing. Not one scratch, peep, or shift. A puff of smoke escaped his nostrils, bits of the ash sparkling in the dim light now in the forest, a touch of magic. Were the dragonlings even alive? What if they died in his care, and Rajani blamed him? Well, he'd certainly blame himself. He had no clue of what to do with them. At least, until his traveling companion burst from the house and began to bolt, shifting as she did so. What was going on? His instincts flared to him, and before he could pull back, he sent a fog of smoke in her direction, darkening the forest much deeper than it was before. It poured from his maw until the adrenaline began to wear out, his heart pounding with the flare. She was a trained killer, she knew what she was doing. He didn't doubt that she could take care of herself. But the sight of her fleeing had sent a flash of worry skittering through his scales, leaving a phantom flutter of it behind as he shifted back into his human form. The cover of darkness would aid him, for now. Better than being a big red target in the middle of a lush, green forest. Cazram had to take some deep breaths, but he stepped forward and picked up the egg that Rajani had left in the grass. Same as the other - unmoving, and still. He would have pouted if he were not in the middle of a confusing dilemma. Nonetheless, he made his way back to the first offspring, adjusting himself until he stood there. In the middle of the trees, in the dark, with two eggs that did not belong to him in the slightest. This just became a much more confusing day. What was he even going to do? Go after Rajani? That would have been the smart choice, but he was not taking any risks. This was the only place he knew at this moment in time, and besides, she had told him to stay still. He should have been relieved. But the feeling of a blade at his flesh made him go deadly still, a chill creeping down his spine. A whispering voice made way to him through the smoke, and it was all he could go to not bolt after the dragoness once and for all. How could he shift so quickly, and keep her children protected? He decided to be still, swallowing the stammer in his voice he could feel at the back of his throat. "It is...It is none of your concern," he spat out, holding the eggs so tightly to his chest that he could hardly breathe. He made a move to turn, but then decided to stand still at last moment, sucking in a silent breath. Better to be cut to ribbons from behind than risk the livelihood of the lives he protected against him.

Quote :
♣️ Female ♣️ Undefined ♣️ Blue Flame Eastern Cove ♣️ Regular ♣️
♣️ Crush ~ X ♣️ Tags ~ Dark ♣️ Location ~ Sanctuary ♣️

'As long as you're careful', the Alpha warned. Had she any less manners, she would have outright scoffed at it, but she supposed that he had the right to say so. Recklessness would come to bite her in the end, yet it was nice to know that he at least cared enough to warn her. It brought yet another smile to her face as they walked side by side. His comment of the berries did cause a giggle to rise from her, rolling her eyes dramatically. "As much as I would love to say that is true, it has come to my attention that those berries love to camouflage with the darkness. You really never know what you're getting into until you bite into it and suddenly you are prancing with nymphs and singing lullabies with a centaur. They do work wonders as a dye, however, very fashionable. Though...I'm pretty certain they wouldn't show up on you." She couldn't reign the smirk that spread across her face like her own wildfire. Just imagining him trying to put some design on his face with the teensy berries was enough to make her want to see him do it, if only to show the others how amusing she found it. Maybe one of these days, to cheer everyone up on a slow day. The alpha quickly changed his subject to the texts he was studying, and Mithyria was only slightly disappointed, if only because she wanted to see what he would do if she actually suggested the idea. But, she had to give him credit. He did answer her question. A raised brow came from her at the mention of Lucifer, and she glanced around to notice him, but did not see him in the crowd. She supposed that was a good thing. What types of things would the devil himself speak of the Sanctuary? Perhaps she didn't want to know, if even Dark wouldn't dain to speak of the topic with him. Her emerald head dipped in acknowledgment. "I'm sure the devil is busy running his own hellhole, no wonder you don't bother." She huffed with amusement. "Then again, I suppose anyone like you will always have their hands full." She paused, thinking about those elven texts he mentioned. They captured her interest, just a tad. "What types of things have you been finding in the texts? Spells to rid of Lucifer, once and for all? Or perhaps an ancient love story of the pauper and the princess? Or the magnificent prophecies of a dark god dragon coming to save the dragon species at its core?"

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 O12gtCj
Quote :
♦ Female ♦ Straight ♦ Human ♦
♦ Crush~X ♦ Tags~Amrynn ♦ Location~Village ♦

Alanis couldn't contain her surprise at what the woman stated next. She would have expected anything but apologies about her attire. It brought her up in respect, in her eyes, even if it was just the slightest. She turned her head to look at Ryn, the smile hovering back on her face as he figured out the right things to say. "Spending your last wages on a wardrobe? I would consider that a poor decision," she said softly. "Let us see if I have anything you can wear in the meantime. You need to be settled first and foremost, as I believe that's more important than anything else. If nothing fits, then I can find a cloak and extra coins. I don't want to see you wandering the streets without your feet firmly on the ground." As much as the last section was more about both of their dignities than anything, she supposed it was still an honest word from her. Nobody deserved to be left out simply because of how they looked. And if Ryn could improve her clothing choices, then maybe she could find a much better job than what she was doing beforehand. "You need my resources more than I do, so I would prefer that you are taken care of before you even think about reentering into this crazy world we live in. Especially the woods," she said in a light tease. It would be interesting, having a roommate after so long of living in solitude. Even if this was completely unexpected for today.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 6:33 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

As the dragoness ranted about stumbling upon her poisonous berries by chance and not being able to tell them apart in the darkness, he muttered aloud. "Then perhaps you shouldn't eat berries you stumble upon in the forest, but I digress." The burly male chuckled. Her small comment about the colors not being able to show up on his pelt caused him to shake his head a little. She was quite the individual. She joked and pestered him almost as much as Drake did. It was refreshing though. Overall, Dark was not as social as Mithyra had been. Instead of talking, he used the majority of his time to listen and learn about her. Indeed, she was quite entertaining to listen to and full of cheeky comments. He took in every detail of their conversation, including the broad grin which followed her statement. "Then again, I suppose anyone like you will always have their hands full." She said with a flicker in her eye. To it, he lowered his head in a charming manner and lifted it again. "Naturally." He replied. His black scales shimmered as light cascaded down from the entrance of the Sanctuary, striking his shoulder while he turned the corner with Mithyra at his side. His eyes lingered on the female. Then she asked what his ancient texts were about before throwing in some jokes regarding Lucifer and love stories - the usual. He expected as much. A puff of air jutted from his nostrils in amusement. He responded with, "nothing that exquisite, I assure you. The books relay the events of the Ekon’ ka, or the Dragon Raid, but it is from the elven perspective. They ancients texts mostly discuss the elves evading conflict and creating runes while our kind was slaughtered. It's rather fascinating to hear of, considering either dragons focus on our version of history or that of the humans. Elves are quite spineless at times." He explained with a husky rumble in his voice. "There is also a spate book of forgotten lore that you might be more interested in." Dark sent a faint smile in her direction before pulling his attention back to the path ahead. He said, "one of my books tells of a serpent that lies in gold, on an island full of decaying ships." He explained. "Evidently, she grants wishes. She is the last of her kind."

Quote :
Temporary Claim - Deadly's Character
ᅵNameᅵ Ashley Hazel
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Ash
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ //
ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Jace (Sanctuary)
Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 9fd330488a09e838bb23501d11ad6aeb
Observing Jace and the clever wit in his eye, Ash nodded her head very slowly, slow to respond. "Yes. I would love to." She finally said to him, like a soft winter's wind on a cold evening. Her grey eyes fell behind the white haired boy to the dragons ambling in the background. And her attention lingered there for a second more. Then she brushed her soft hair delicately from her face. She listened. “Come on let's go deliver these then.” He said, motioning her to follow. A very timid and brief smile escaped the girl's thin lips as she quickly walked to his side. When she did, she wondered where they would go. Would they be long? She hoped not, she didn't know how comfortable she would be if they were gone for a while but she trusted him. "Alright..." She whispered. "I'll follow you."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Ꮮesser Fire Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Morsa; Jilaiya (Sanctuary)
Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 709a11a9b8f26b63febd608f9cd74198
Beaming like he had just won some medal of honor, the witty male had a large smile stuck on his face. He was feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. However, he hadn't quite picked up on Morsa's reaction until she had walked to them with that particular tone at her lips. She was studying Jilaiya. She was really into her. 'Oh boy, of course this would happen...' His smile faded a little but he didn't do anything to step in and act all tough like someone else might have done in his position. Drake cleared his throat and stepped back slowly. There was a subtle wounded look in his eye but it was barely noticeable. "Yeah, this is Jilaiya." He told. The red dragon kept himself as positive and upbeat as possible. He smiled again. "Jilaiya - Morsa. Morsa - Jilaiya." He introduced, glancing back at the darker colored dragoness. He flicked his head back casually as a gesture for the three of them to leave. "You want to look around at the other places then, Morsa?" He inquired. He looked back at Jilaiya, who lingered at his side for the time being and he explained, "Jilaiya's going to accompany us for a bit, she's new here too. I figured it was a good opportunity since I'm showing you around the caves."

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Akitoshi Kage
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Akatosh
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

The immediate shock that coursed through his victim's body was expected, including the increasing heart rate. He had snuck up on the man rather suddenly. He hoped this would not end in conflict, but it would if the eggs were stolen. His expression lingered in the void while he listened and sensed the fear the man buried while he spoke. "It is...It is none of your concern." He paused, thought for a moment, and set his blade up against the human's neck. If there was an issue, he could swiftly impale the weapon deep inside the man's vertebrae and kill him. "If they are dragon eggs, then it indeed -my concern." He uttered with a crinkling brow. "Unless you aren't human." His response was an indication for this man to shift and prove he was one of them, and therefore not a threat. Only then, would Akatosh lower his guard. "Do not make any rash decisions, my friend. My blade is pressed against your fourth cervical vertebrae. I can paralyze you in seconds. Be wise and give the eggs to me or prove you are one of us." He advised.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 7:44 pm

Quote :
♣️ Female ♣️ Undefined ♣️ Blue Flame Coral Wave ♣️ Regular ♣️

Mithyria laughed gleefully at his retort, bobbing a nod and causing her scales to reflect on the walls for just a moment. The alpha made a good point. "Touche! But sometimes you're stuck with nothing but the berries and the stars above you. Gotta keep your strength up somehow, right?" She smiled off the statement, switching her attention to the scripts and texts he was studying. She traced the scales on his face as he spoke, not sure where to look but knowing that she had to look interested, alongside actually being interested, or he might assume she was just goofing off like usual. Her brow rose however at the word 'spineless', and her gaze went to the front of his face like it should have been. Were elves really that bad? The question stung at the tip of her tongue, and she desperately wanted to speak it, but all words vanished at his suggestion for one of his texts. He'd let her read one of his documents?! A grin gleamed its way across her face, and she invested in what it was about. A wish-granting serpent. She looked down at herself, picking up her feet one at a time dramatically, then extending her wings just the slightest with a playful huff. Finishing her investigation, she turned her head back to him. "Darn, I look nothing like a serpent. I guess I'm not this fabled creature. I certainly wouldn't choose an island of decaying ships though. Perhaps fallen temples...marble temples. That's what I would choose. I'd look like a fallen goddess instead of a wretched pirate siren." Her grin matched her amber eyes. "I would be interested in reading it, though! Perhaps I'll use her story to find her, or see where her resting place is. Wouldn't that be cool. Oo! Maybe I could bring back some type of trinket, to add to the lore bits! Then you could really have a collection to be proud of." Her tail swished gently with the thrilling possibility. But at second thought, it might be a fruitless venture. "But maybe that's for another time. I'll read it first! See if I'm as much of a fan of elven texts and lore as you seem to be." She nudged her shoulder against his.

[center]

Quote :
♠️️ Crush ~ Rajani ♠️️ Tags ~ Akatoshi ♠️️ Location ~ Wilderness ♠️️

Cazram was certain that his fear was immediately noticeable as he stood there, pretty sure that if he wasn't in shock, he would have wet his pants. Whoever this man was, he was nobody to trifle with. Rajani would know what to do. She would have beaten him up before he even approached. Yes, that's what she would have done. And they would have escaped and not have to worry about this. He frowned, looking at her eggs in his grasp, still barely breathing. She was way more suited to protect these two. But he was in charge now. He had to do whatever it took to do it himself. Whatever it took. The cold blade touched his neck, and he could feel the pierce down each individual vertebra. He had to make a decision fast, get out of the vicinity and come back when it was safer. What would the dragoness do? Unfortunately, he was not given much time to think, as the man uttered quite terrifying words to him in the growing darkness. Of course he mentioned rash decisions. Was he a mind reader?! That had to be it. He could see every thought into his cluttered head. Not given much other option, he knew he had to shift. Taking in as deep of a breath as he could manage, he turned into his crimson dragon form, immediately laying on the ground to curl the eggs behind his front legs. He bore his teeth at the stranger, able to see better, instinct driving him to flee but he knew he had to stand his ground, if only because he didn't know where he could flee to."Leave the eggs out of this," he growled, his voice rumbling through the trees with a stammer rising in his elongated throat. He just wanted backup. Strike that. He wanted to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 8:37 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

"Touche! But sometimes you're stuck with nothing but the berries and the stars above you. Gotta keep your strength up somehow, right?" She chirped. Inclining his head with a small huff trailing across his fangs, Dark Shadow muttered below his breath in a somewhat playful manner. "If you are a poor hunter, I suppose that's a valid claim." A raffish grin slid past the male dragon as he said this. But it fell away right afterwards so that he could perceive her reaction to his ancient tales. Her head bounced while she listened to him. That is, if she was listening. However, he misinterpreted her interested smile as fascination for the lore but unfortunately, to his dismay, that was not the case. She had assumed he would lend her the book to read. Well, she was mistaken. Playfully, Mithyra elegantly lifted up her feet with her every step and splayed out her wings ever so slightly. She was doing the whole exaggeration reaction again. Dark Shadow enjoyed it and he smiled when he responded. "Marble temples? What happened to your vivid imagination?" He jested. "I could see you enthroned at a kingdom with servants attending to your every whim. The people would sing praises to your name for all eternity! Then you would be a goddess, and it would probably put this Sanctuary to shame, my dear." The sundown dragon boasted with a brief little wink. Then he returned to his naturally royal mannerisms but the smile still lingered on his face. He said, "I get the sense that you have already been around coves for long enough as it is, you could consider yourself a pirate if you truly desired it." He was hinting at her species. Then pulling his attention away for the moment, the Alpha dipped his head to acknowledge a passing member who lightly bowed at him. When he had, he flicked his eye back to the female. She was quite elated over this whole ordeal and ranted over it. Mithyra also mentioned hunting down the elusive serpent and bringing back some valuable trinkets. "Then you could really have a collection to be proud of." She said. "Oh? Is that so?" He chuckled deeply. Afterwards, she nudged her shoulder against him, which was rather amusing considering she didn't have the weight to even slightly affect him. It was like trying to push over a stone building. But he watched her do it with a light shake of his head. Then he addressed the obvious. "Forgive me but I'm afraid to lower your enthusiasm a little - unless you happen to be fluent in elvish, I can guarantee you won't be able to understand much of it...and the book is a little barren as far as pictures go." Dark Shadow imagined she wouldn't be interested in something so in depth and dry in reading, even if she could read elvish. It probably would have been painful for someone like her. Nevertheless, he appreciated the thought.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Akitoshi Kage
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Akatosh
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

For a minute more, the two of them were completely silent. The man he had his sword against was completely frozen in place, taking a huge breath into his lungs. Akatosh gently clasped the hilt of his blade in case things went awry. He narrowed his clouded eyes. Then suddenly, he was no longer pressing his weapon against a man but the scaly hide of a dragon. This had reassured him and while the dragon was focused on shielding the eggs, he sheathed his blade behind his back and allowed the tension between the two to diminish. "Leave the eggs out of this." The dragon warned with a hiss. Akatosh merely dipped his head respectfully with his hand over his chest for but a moment. "My friend, you may relax yourself and know that I am not any danger to you or to the eggs." He responded calmly. Even if he was in his human form, he was not afraid by the presence of this towering beast before him. "I am one of you. Is there anything I can do to aid you?" He inquired, gently staring at the shack in the distance while he spoke. "I received a distinct impression to come here after I came across a man in the village." He explained. "The man came here and things seem to have escalated quite a bit. Do you know what is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 10:06 pm

Quote :
♣️ Female ♣️ Undefined ♣️ Tropic Water Coral Wave ♣️ Regular ♣️

A kingdom and servants indeed. What a concept, brought by the mighty male of the sanctuary. The emerald dragon pretended to heavily ponder the idea, that grin still plastered across her face like a complete dork. She couldn't help but be enthralled by the idea of being worshipped. Everyone dreamed of being an alpha, right? She gazed at him, her gaze changing from interest to a jesting seriousness as she lifted her chin high in the air. ”Oh? Who says I don't have that already? You don't know all my wildest secrets, dear Alpha. Perhaps there are humans who praise me to keep me from destroying them, or dragonlings that play pretend that I am the dragoness that saves everyone." She let out a hearty laugh, pulling her wings close to her side again as they continued walking. It was a fun idea, definitely. She wouldn't complain about any life of luxury, especially one as nice as Dark had laid before her. Even just in banter, it intrigued her. "I suppose you could consider me the Pirate Goddess. But what fun is that when I could be the Marble Goddess? You get two completely different images when you think about them. One is some raggedy captain with a sword and leather pants, another is a white beauty that makes men quake at her beauty. I'm not white, but...you get the jist. Perhaps the Emerald Goddess? Or the Coral Goddess, representing my ancestry. You certainly make a lady's head spin wild with ideas, don't you? I might have to make my own list of dragon texts to make future generations wonder which one I actually am. They'd run amuck with chaos!" She cackled with delight, taking a breath to settle her spinning head. She'd get too carried away, and then she'd be being rude to Dark for not acknowledging his presence. He kept her grounded, temporarily. After she had caught her breath, she gave Dark a curious look. "You mean you read things without pictures?" she questioned before a sly grin instantly appeared. "I'm kidding. Kidding! I'm not that terrible. But maybe we could go over the major parts? Like an overview? You can obviously read it, you'd know what to mention and what is better left to the spineless elves." It'd certainly be interesting to see him work, show her his collection of lore if they ever went past the serpent. It would give her an incentive to go further in her travels, perhaps have an incentive to come back more often too, show him in return what she had collected and compare. It was an exciting thought indeed.

Quote :

The red dragon was incredibly confused, still baring his teeth a bit at the man. Who was he, where did he come from? And why threaten him about the eggs? If he had been there three seconds beforehand, he would have seen him arrive with Rajani. But he guessed that he'd have to play with the cards dealt. A curl of smoke escaped his nostrils in warning, but he lowered his lip over his teeth once the man had stopped talking. The eggs stayed very close to his chest, a complete contrast to his shining white belly scales. "I don't," he finally said, not daring to look and see if there was any indication of what was happening, or what had happened with the house. This man could steal the eggs for himself, and he would not have that. Even if he had to chew his head off, which would be absolutely atrocious, but he would do it to protect the beings he was ordered to keep safe. "I'm ordered to stay here and keep watch over these. That is not my conflict." He referred to the scene that had happened only minutes ago. "I've been confused all day though, so I don't trust you, or many people, right now. I'd be safer if I knew you were a dragon." A piercing gaze, staring straight through the stranger's skull in question. What could he even do? He had to act somewhat intimidating, at the least. Wouldn't the raven girl want that? Maybe. He didn't know. He was flying by the seat of his nonexistent pants.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 7:19 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

She had responded to him by making a jest that humans or some faraway dragon species could be worshipping her or fearing her like a deity, and that was quite the claim; it caused the dragon to give her a faintly amused look while he formulated a reply, enjoying the casualty of the conversation."If that is the case, I can't see why you would be here rather than with your loyal servants and those that fear you. Being a follower to an Alpha is quite a large step down from being a God, but what would I know ,you are all-knowing after all." The black dragon arched a scaly brow at her, observing her elated ideas and dreams about being a goddess. She brought such an interesting and strange perspective, and he found himself chuckle while she performed her exaggerated gestures. The green female bubbled up in excitement before she threw back her head and cackled with delight, "you certainly make a lady's head spin wild with ideas, don't you? I might have to make my own list of dragon texts to make future generations wonder which one I actually am. They'd run amuck with chaos!" Now that was a picture. "I regret being the first one to tell you this but the world is already in amuck. I am not sure anyone can do more damage to it." He teased with a one-sided smirk that followed his husky rumble. "Not even you..." With a shift in his eye, the sundown Alpha waved his tail ever so slightly while he paced alongside the female as she talked about wanting to hear the overview of his stories. Would his mentor mind? No, he figured she would want to share knowledge with anyone willing to listen, but then again, he felt like Mithyra wouldn't be patience enough to sit down and pay attention. She had many talents but he was unsure if sitting in one place for a long period of time was one of them. Dark Shadow found himself saying, "well if you desire it, I would be honored to teach you." He dipped and raised his head to emphasize this point and when lifted it, his warm look slowly fell into a neutral expression and then a pit of silence fell between them. Dark Shadow's intelligent eyes lingered on his clan as he recognized the strangers and watched them pass him by. It occurred to him that the Sanctuary had grown so much over the past two years and still more dragons slipped into his clan each day, it was such a strange concept. There were dragons from every corner of Interra, from the sea, to the rainforests, and the arctic biomes of the North; he had never seen such a diverse clan in all his life and he was at the head of it. One would think he would have beamed in pride, but despite what most would assume, it actually caused a feeling of guilt to lay on his shoulders. These dragons deserved much better than him, he reminded himself. It was a shame he had to be the one to lead them.
Dark Shadow's face remained barren despite the lingering, aching feeling. The air passed over his fangs and out through his lips as he exhaled with the cool canyon's breeze. "Would you really be interested in that?" He asked Mithrya, turning his head to face her. "Listening to the texts?"

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Akitoshi Kage
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Akatosh
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Standing with a disciplined stance as he felt the guttural breath of the dragon before him, Akatosh had his arms held behind his back and his feet were shoulder width apart. He could feel the vibration in the male's chest while he growled that he didn't know what was going on. Evidently whatever trouble they came across, this dragon's role was to protect the offspring, and that he did. Of course, Akitoshi did not know if they were his or someone else's brood but none of this had initially crossed his mind, he trusted this male. "Believe me, if I were here to steal from you, I would have done so already, yet here we are. " He assured him. "If you wish to see me in my other form, then so be it. I hope it will reassure you that I have no foul intentions." Stepping back, the tip of Akatosh's foot grazed the grass as it slipped behind him, and his form shifted from that of a human to a half Asaerian, half Feather Crested dragon. His form was covered in both grey and jay blue scales and feathers, his ears were rested limply by the two pointed horns at his head. The crest of feathers that protruded down his neck ruffled as he lifted his head and his blue eyes were still clouded but they stared down upon the other dragon's hexic essence. Due to his Asearian blood, Akatosh had a longer neck, body, and tail than most other dragons. Nevertheless, now that he was in this form, he saw no reason to prolong it. He leaned back while he removed his front leg and claws off the grass and spoke. "There, you have seen me now." He said, and by the time these words had left his maw, he had shifted back down to his human form.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Quote :
♣️ Female ♣️ Undefined ♣️ Tropic Water Coral Wave ♣️ Regular ♣️

All-knowing? Oh, she liked the sound of that. She could even rule with few laws, and defeat criminals with logic to compete against their idiotic behavior. It would be brilliant. She picked up her head, tilting it to the side with her continues grin over at the Alpha. Goddess is a wonderful title, but she was sure she could beat his pondering. "I'm not so much a follower as I am a servant. Why, wouldn't any Alpha be beaming when the tales say how he has the Emerald Cove Goddess serving to his every whim? The rumors would be flowing out of their ears, and lift you so high that no Alpha would ever want to run you down. I don't see how you could possibly turn down that opportunity." She then let out a playful gasp at his next words, lifting her wings up in emphasis. "The earth, amuck?! My have I been gone a long time. But I think you underestimate my abilities, my spectacular Alpha lord. I can cause way more damage than anything the world has to throw at me. I could cut off someone's horns and cause them to think they've shed for the winter, or remove a single scale from each dragon and put them together to make future generations question if the scales are trophies from battle, or a sadistic way to keep track of kills. Or maybe I could scratch deep gouges into some random cave, and all the humans can go ballistic thinking there's a dragon living there! You never really know what riles the future, you know." Folding her wings back, she had a proud gleam to her eyes, a pep in her step that seemed to further exaggerate her already bouncy perambulating. She was a bit surprised how quiet he was about the texts though, and raised a brow as she gazed at him. Did she hit a nerve somehow? Mithyria didn't think she could ever get beneath the Alpha's skin, considering how tough it was. The dragonness gave a look to it. It was sharp enough to stab someone in the back with, both ways. If she tried slithering her way beneath it, she'd certainly be turned red by the end of it all. But, he spoke again, and she sent a thanks to whatever goddess truly existed out there. His question confused her however. "Truly be interested? Oh yes, I only showed interest to  get you excited and then crush your dreams. Like one of my chaotic doings! But in seriousness, of course I want to know about the texts!" She gazed at him curiously with her big amber eyes. "I want to know about the serpent, and other creatures, and everything else you find interesting! I mean, who wouldn't be intrigued by the words of people, or elves, in the past? Especially when you're the teacher." Her grin returned. "I can only imagine that you're the most handsome explainer. Even if I wasn't interested in the words, I could listen to you talk all day," she teased, hoping to lighten him a bit. Which was difficult, with how dark he was (she mentally snorted at that), but there had to be a way. Hopefully, it was being herself.

Quote :

Cazram could not immediately trust that this man was of no harm. Considering he met very few dragons outside the sanctuary, anything could be out to kill him, or the eggs. He'd rather die before anything happened to them. He was going to growl at the man from fear of his own demise, when he shifted for just a moment into a hulking dragon, having similar feathers to Rajani but still looking completely different than her. He wasn't sure what to think of the giant male, or at least he looked giant, before he was back to his human form. The red dragon pondered shifting back too, but he felt safer with his larger form protecting the black eggs. Letting out a puff of smoke, he sighed. "I have," he mumbled, lowering his head more to meet with the man. "Now that I suppose I can trust you enough...my companion and I came here, only to have another man be here before us. My companion chased after him, and I am here with the eggs. I was told not to move. So I won't." He glanced at the ground only for a second before meeting the shifter's eyes again. They scared him, but he tried to maintain the gaze. "I don't know how you could possibly help, and I don't believe my companion would appreciate a stranger interfering." He hated using that word, 'companion'. But what else could he use? Anything else could infer that him and Rajani were together, and if he used that, he would be the new carrying case for the little dragons he protected. As much as he was sure his hide would provide, he'd rather do it in his living body.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 1:11 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

My, she had changed the direction of that story rather quicker than he had anticipated, now he was the one to be glorified? It was quite unexpected. Dark Shadow gave a simple, charmed smile at her efforts to praise him and he listened to her playful banter about how no other Alphas would dare challenge him for his rank if she was his servant. As a matter of fact, very little dragons would challenge him as it was just because of his breed. She had such an amusing nature though, he couldn't help but play along. "And waste your valuable time detaching horns, skinning dragons, and clawing at caves? A pity, my dear, it seems you have wasted your time then! Your high lord is more interested in other things than poisoning the minds of humans and future generations - no, he expects a proper tribute if he is to accept you as his mindful servant." Elevating his head as he exclaimed these words with a smile, Dark Shadow arched his brow at the green dragoness at his side with a regal poise. "What I would truly admire is if someone managed to whittle down the elves' ears and make them seem human, that would cause quite the stir no doubt. Imagine the damage that would cause!" Giving a chuckle off to the side, he passed his eyes away, not having seen Mithyra sink down coyly from earlier. It was easy for him to brush feelings aside, especially when the dragoness still insisted she was interested in hearing about history. That was a surprise to him considering she still didn't look like the sort, but who was he to judge. The Alpha was willing to teach anyone willing to listen and for the moment, that individual was her. Although, Dark Shadow found himself glancing at her from the corner of her eye at her flirtation, considering he hadn't expected it either. Her gaze was still upon him in a playful manner as he managed to wrestle up a reply. "Why thank you, I shall take that as a compliment." The male nodded his head slightly to give her thanks before turning his attention to his lair that was just around the bend. He could see the light trickling down from the sky above, casting a shadow upon it from the curve in the wall and his sharp blue eyes landed on its entrance.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Akitoshi Kage
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Akatosh
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Regular
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Akitoshi stared at the dragon as he remained curled around the eggs like a snake, listening to his words leave his neck in a thickly rumble. "Now that I suppose I can trust you enough...my companion and I came here, only to have another man be here before us. My companion chased after him, and I am here with the eggs. I was told not to move. So I won't." He was glad to finally hear some piece of information, but the fear of trusting others was acceptable, especially considering Akatosh was a stranger to him. This was completely fair behavior, but it seemed like there was very little he could do in this position now. "I see." He said. "Would you want me to stay here and help you guard them, at least until your companion arrives? There seems to be more than one dragon at this location, but it is your call."

Quote :
Temporary Claim - Deadly's Character
ᅵNameᅵ Sage Carter
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ None
ᅵGenderᅵ Female
ᅵAgeᅵ 14

ᅵBreedᅵ //
ᅵᎡankᅵ Loner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: X (Village)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 D6ecc4f5780f81c809b6e968e8822a33
She was strolling through the village like anyone else with a black hooded cape and gold closure and a small dagger at her belt. The hood was draped across her wavy black hair and the shadow was casted over her eyes as they fell over the marketplace. Villagers were crowded around to buy goods and food like always. Sage turned her head to look from person to person, studying their expressions and gestures while they bartered and paid for their things. She lipped behind a customer, quietly pickpocketing the man as she passed him by, slipping his coin purse in a pocket by her belt. She felt Muscari would not approve of her behavior, but she knew some part of him would be impressed with how easy it was for her to take anything her heart longed for. Sage was good at that. Muscari and her lived together at a distance, he was her father figure of sorts -she never knew what happened to her real parents though she had dreams about them- but he could never keep her in one place for very long despite all his attempts. The ex-knight could provide for her, sure. She could have leaned on Muscari for food and things, but, she was quite a mischievous, independent little thief and she wanted things to go her way as always. The busy street, crowded with people made taking things easy. In a split second, she had taken an apple off a stand and weaved her way through the crowd as if she owned the area. Tossing the apple in one hand while she walked, her blue eyes rolled over her shoulder as a Knight had caught a glimpse of her. Had he seen her take the satchel of money, a necklace, and the apple? No he didn't. But he must have heard of her because the second he had caught a glimpse of Sage, he shouted "hey!" at her and armed himself. Giving the apple one last toss in the air, the girl stuck the apple in her teeth and hurriedly ambled by a group of people as the chase began. She sprinted around a corner as the group of people gave her cover, vaulting over a fence and leaping to a road. She dashed to the other side of the street and slid under the carts of horses as they walked down the cobblestone path. The guards ran to the spot, but by the time they had arrived, she was safe from harm on another rooftop. She was lying on her back with one arm folded behind her head as she ate the apple and listened to the commotion she had caused below her. The knights eventually gave up and she chuckled and brushed it off as just another day. Biting through the skin of the apple, its sweet flavor filled her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 8:59 pm

(I'll post for Jilaiya and Nymira tomorrow)

Rajani Icecrea

Ice Dragon 22.5 Female Crush: Dark Mate: X Young: X XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Cazram, Orpheus, (eggs, Zephyrus, Akatosh)

Having Shifted, Rajani chased the intruder a small distance before pinning the man to the ground as they were engulfed with Cazram’s smoky haze. Colliding into the earth, Orpheus' sword spun across the forest floor until it collided into a nearby tree trunk. “Now,” Her dragonic voice broke through the heaving of the lad’s lungs. A growl rolled deep within the dragoness as she placed her muzzle inches from the assassin's head. “I do not take kindly to the Shadow Rend tailing me… Do you understand?” She snarled as she began to apply pressure on his chest. She was ready to squish him flat, she knew what the Shadow Rend had been doing ever since she left… they murdered colonies of dragons, selling their hides and bones on the black market. Frantically, Orpheus began trying to speak gasping for air there was no way… not like this. Giving in to the unavoidable, the male shifted into his dragonic form, he was slightly smaller then Raj, clearly, he was younger. “Pl-ease, Rajani… y-you have to listen to me!” He struggled to push back her talons from his chest. His hind legs dug into her scales along her stomach and legs as his tail thrashed through the tall grass behind them. “Ab- abaddon has lost control…” He managed say under the amount of pressure she was delivering to his chest. “H- He’s looking to form… An alliance with the dragons under Soulirus’ rule.” He told her soon the dragoness allowed her deadly intentions to falter. “And what does this have to do with me, Orpheus?” She asked as she huffed, “Rajani, You are our leader you killed the previous alpha of our guild… “ Snarling the raven colored dragoness quickly stepped away from the assassin companion. “I’m not an alpha of anything… And the Shadow Rend is as good as dead to me.” She snapped.

Staying against the grass covered soil, the red and cream-colored dragon continued to lay low, submissive to the one he always looked up to, she was after all his sister in arms. “You know it’s not that simple Rajani.” He told her as he rolled up on his side, the evening light catching the golden piecing’s in his ears, “The only way this will all stop is if you end it… Abaddon will stop at nothing! He’s already sent Jilaiya and I, to infiltrate the Sanctuary in this area... I.. I was wor-“ cutting him off Rajani’s eyes narrowed in on the male she was still oblivious to what was taking place downwind. “Dark Shadow can take care of his dragons, I have no doubt in him.” She told the younger male. “You know him?” Orpheus tilted his head as Rajani allowed him to stand up. “Yes… in fact I… use to know him in another light.” She muttered as she redirected her gaze towards Caz and her eggs. For a moment, Caz’s smoke was obstructing her view. They had made it some ways into the forest but not quite out of sight. Opening her massive wings, the feather crested dragon began to flap in order to clear the air of the unwanted smoke haze. Folding her wings back in Rajani looked to Orpheus, the expression on his face was one of astonishment, he knew exactly what she meant by ‘Another Light’ Glancing off to the side the male sighed before letting a chuckle escape his lungs, “Never would have thought you’d settle down with someone… again.” As soon as those words left his mouth, Orpheus found himself once again pinned to the forest floor, for a moment she simply stared at him with deadly intent. Her talons were digging into his shoulders, “Hahaha sorry, I kid, I kid!” he chuckled nervously. Stepping away from the little spy, Rajani was finally able to return her gaze to the dragon who was watching over her eggs. Taking a few steps forward, Rajani found herself looking not only at Caz, but there was another figured… instantly the dragon's eyes constricted, her motherly instincts took control of her very being, “Orpheus… if that is one of his men I will kill you”. Leaving Orpheus laying in the tall grass, the new mother made her way back over to her eggs. A low rumbling growl rolled within the females chest as her fur and feathers stood on end. With each step, her talons dug into the soil, “I suggest you step away from my brood…” She snarled as she walked up next to Caz. Glancing down, she checked the bundles which were pressed snuggly against the fools stomach. Seeing as they seemed fine, the woman returned her cold gaze to the man before them. This brute was oriental, seemingly older than she and his eyes... They were hazy, fogged over. This man was consumed in eternal darkness. However, seeing his clothes and the way he wore his sword it was clear, he was not to be underestimated.

While Rajani stood protectively in front of a mystery male, Orpheus found himself a spot just a few dragon leg lengths away. There was a lot he needed to tell the assassin companion, he had to inform her of what all had taken place since she had left the volcanic den. And he had to be her inside ears, like he had always been… He was the reason she was able to find and opening that day Odemodeous had left himself unguarded… and he stayed behind to be of use to her later… or at least he hoped he would be. The 19 year old was ready to die for the dragon that was rightfully his alpha as well as the leader to the others in his little brigade.

There was still one man who hadn’t come out, seeing how many there were Zephyrus decided it was best he came at another time. Sure, time was of the essence but this meeting had to wait for the right time… it was after all, his daughter who he had abandoned over fourth-eight human years ago, he knew she had pent up resentment for him…

Jace Shadowcrea

[size=80] Plasma Dragon 24 Male Crush: Light Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

║ Tags: Ash

Watching the girls body language, Jace chuckled a little, “If you’re not comfortable, I wont force you to come along.” He told her with a small smile. She was so softly spoken, and seemingly obedient. Shifting into his dragon form, Jace looked at the girl before pushing himself off the rocky surface and into the air. Flying through the opening of the sanctuary, Jace paused just at the edge of the cavern to make sure Ash was right behind him. With how quite she was, he wouldn’t be surprised if he accidently lost her… that would not be good.

Aya Nightwing

Listening to what her dragon friend had to say next shocked her, a puzzle look glazed over the woman's face as she tilted her head a little to one side. Clearly, the elf was wondering about why such an action was taken, but knowing how protective Rathian seemed to be she felt maybe it had something to do with his mother. Pondering the thought, Aya decided not to ask about it. Some memories didn’t need to be brought to the present. “Oh, I see.” She replied gently to the dragons distant past, not wanting to pry. “I’m sure you had a good reason for such a thing.” She told him with a warm smile before a bright twinkle of excitement came back to her eyes. “So, Rathian, would you be willing to chat with me about what you know about your kind?” She asked him curiously as she looked up at him with her sea foam green eyes. His red hues were so vibrant, almost captivating, were all dragons eyes like this? She like Krogoth’s orbs as well though she was rather overjoyed at that point she hadn’t been able to take everything in at a slow pace like she was now. At that moment, Rathian had raised his hand revealing the small web like features between each of his fingers. Aya’s sea foam green eyes locked on to his hand as she brought her own hands up to his. The man had quite large hands compared to her own but that was a given, her fair skin looked nearly white against his tanned, callused hands. Her fragile looking fingers gently slid over his webbed fingers, a curious look within her eyes. Krogoth’s hands were normal as a human, nothing about him ever screamed ‘I’m a dragon’ yet she knew he was a dragon because of the state she found him in when she escaped enslavement. “I’ve never seen anyone with webbing between their fingers before… Not even those I knew were dragons, you’re rather unique Rathian.” She told him with a giddy look in her eye. This was amazing, were all dragon’s as unique in their beings as Rathian was? Were they all different?

Riya Shadowcrea

Siren Dragon 24 Female Crush: None Mate: N/A Young: N/A XXXXXXXXXXXX
      ║ Tags: Kolvar and August

It was uncanny, how disconnected Kolvar was acting. What had happened between here and the market to cause him to be so… distraught? Walking alongside the elf, Riya watched him closely until he politely allowed her to take the lead. As the young woman took a few strides ahead of him, she folded her hands into one another and held them just in front of her waist. “Kolvar, may I ask what’s eating at you? I don’t mean to pry but… you were quite the character this morning in the market. What news has caused your very being to faultier?” She asked as she glanced over her shoulder at him. For a while, the elf stayed silent, his eyes were locked on the soil beneath their shoes. After some time, Kolvar’s voice broke the silence between the two. Looking back at him the peach haired woman smiled, “Yes, it’s quite a nice manner isn’t it.” She agreed as she looked up at the building they were walking up to, “I, for the time being, do live here. It’s very peaceful… The couple that own this estate are rather old and are always welcome to help those who need it.” She informed him, “If you ever find you need a bed to sleep in, never forget that this manner is here.” She made sure to offer him her hospitality. Hearing the elves boots fall silent, the dragoness quickly turned around to see what the problem was, “Kolvar? “ she called to him, “Is something wrong?” She asked as she paused for a moment to listen. Crying… there was a child crying? It was very hard to hear with her human ears but she could just barely hear it. “Yes… it’s very faint though.” She informed him before quickly starting towards the stables, “Let's grab the horses, no child should be lost in these woods!” She told him as she gathered up her dress and began to run to the small horse stables. Having not been too far off, the fair woman quickly grabbed her horse. Mounting up bareback, Riya made sure to grab ahold of his horses reins and pony it back to him at an acceptable speed.

Back to top Go down
FridayThe13th

FridayThe13th

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 9:46 pm

Rathian
He looked at his hand and smoke billowed from his mouth as he let out a course chuckle. "Well, M'Lady... I'm afraid I dont know much. Only what I know about myself. I've never met another Dragon, my mothers human. I can tell you what I know about myself, little Elf." He said. Taking a step back finally and letting her have room to breathe. He sat down on a boulder nearby and looked at her. "What would you like to know? How fast I fly? How hot is my fire? How many I've burned alive? How big I am?" He asked, clearly ready to give up a dragons secrets. His eyes flickered back to their normal color, his hands returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 7:29 pm

Aya Nightwing

Traveler Elf 20 Female Crush: x Significant Other: N/A Young: Adopted Daughter Ria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Watching as the burly man stepped back, giving the girl her space he began to chuckle before explain he may be a bit of a disappointment regarding what she wished to know about his kind. Finding this a little amusing herself Aya began to chuckle a little herself as she watched him take a seat on a boulder. “I’m sure you can answer at least a few of my questions…” She told him with a confident smile as she stepped away from the tree trunk. Looking up at the trees with her hands now clasped behind her back, Aya hummed to herself as she thought about a suitable question to ask him. Pivoting on her right foot, and taking a few more strides in the opposite direction, the elves brow began to wrinkle as she submerged herself into deep thought. After a short amount of time the girl whirled around to face her knew dragon friend, “Since you don’t know much about other dragons, I’d assume you wouldn’t know whether different dragons have different breath types so… Most generally, all dragons fly correct?” for a moment the girl began to bounce on the balls of her feet, “So!!… What’s it like to fly!?” She asked him as she leaned towards him. Clearly, she was becoming rather excited as it was finally setting in that she actually had someone to talk to about dragons that was actually a dragon.

Akenehi

Relentless Winds Dragon 36 Female Crush: None Mate: N/A (was Zephyrus/Soulirus) Young: Rajani XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      ║ Tags: Open (Sanctuary)

After quite the journey, the royal blooded dragoness had finally located the sanctuary she had been searching for high and low. “Finally…” the female muttered as her white and gold wings cut through the cool air. Gliding up along the edge of the cliff, the jeweled dragoness pushed forward at the sharp incline, she was nearly to the top… hopefully, the child would be here that way she could ‘kill two birds with one stone’ so to speak. However, she couldn’t feel the mental connection, at least not as strongly as she could in the past… it was almost as if it was split into two halves, which didn’t make sense… maybe there was another? Or maybe she had offspring? There were too many questions that needed to be answered. Shaking the thoughts away, the older female continued, ignoring the storm that took siege of her mind. Reaching the top, the white and gold dragon swooped down into the cavern. Her large wings slowly lowered herself gently down onto the stone ground. Upon entering Akenehi could feel the eyes of the other dragons on her, it would be silly to think they wouldn’t be, she was royal blood… It was impossible for one to not want to follow those who carried the blood of an alpha. “Don’t worry… I have no intention of staying long, Where is your Alpha?” her voice was warm yet beard the tone of a well-respected leader, stern, yet understanding.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: