Pumpkin Cup
deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 9:25 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 DKHVa5t
Quote :
Male - Straight - ??? Lung Dragon - 32
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ Trinity Jay || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Luciard should have known that his flirtatious comments would lead to an ending like this. He stood before a seductress, a siren, and he wasn’t prepared for such a meeting to occur. His recruitments had never ended up like this before. He was truly stunned still, her scales stroking devilishly against his as though marking him as a cat would. Her scales truly were stunning up close...but he didn’t expect her to actually take the compliments so deeply. When she finally shifted into a beautiful blonde woman, arms wrapped around his scales and fur, Luciard didn’t quite know what to do but stare, mouth slightly agape. He had never experienced a woman throwing herself at him before. And hot stuff?! He was certainly no hot dragon, if anything he was exactly the opposite, a cool and chill one. Despite his inner thoughts ringing alarms however, he had to think to himself, was this truly that awful? Even though he hated his human form, indulging himself in such a thing wasn’t that terrible. The dragoness did say she would try his offer if he tried hers. What true harm was there in sinking down to sin, if only for a while if it gained him an extra head at the gathering? Her fingertips began to stroke his blue and white scales, the sensation a secret thrill. A hand against his dragon pelt, that was one thing he had not dared to experience. Now he could begin to see why she had tempted him into such a thing. Would it feel different as a human, however? A hint of a smirk curled on his lips as he shifted swiftly into his own human form. With dark brown hair swift back on his head and a small silver ring hanging from his right ear, he was quite different from his dragon form, but he still hosted the same smirk and green eyes from before. The biggest difference was perhaps his height, only a couple inches taller than she was. “I suppose it is a nice change to look down on a cute girl indeed,” he mused, chuckling under his breath. “You seem rather eager to play along with a dragon like me, however. A dragon queen like yourself should be chasing bigger game.” He kept his hands on his hips, allowing her arms to lay on his neck from where they were before as his beast form. He wasn’t sure what exactly was going to happen and wasn’t about to let himself get trapped into anything besides what he was sure was being implied. If it convinced her to tag along with him, it wasn’t the worst to delve into for a little while. He had until evening to gather his group after all. “But I can’t say I’m complaining all that much.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 6:00 pm

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 Bf9586d87565342b7a8550c6a889c412
═════════════════
Loner | Crush: X| Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Humphrey (Lapin)
Quote :
Trying to smother the jeers in the background, he waved the tavern keeper and asked for a flagon of ale. His eye caught the impatient tapping of the lapin's paw against the plate. Her bent his brows in, chewed at his lip, and thought about what he would order as food, seeing as this thing was begging him. Vegetables? He supposed that's what they ate. He never gave a rat's ass about lapins until now, or really any animal. He figured they ate carrots or grass...or something along those lines, but he sighed as he gave it more thought. He had noticed how this thing devoured someone's leftover mutton. Maybe it was some kind of cannibalistic lapin who like the taste of meat, which was a bit unsettling. As long as it didn't chew at his ankles or anyone else's, it was probably fine though. Already a laughing stock, he figured his ego wouldn't be hurt more for buying a winged rabbit a meal. Hand hanging in the air, Krogoth cleared his throat and swallowed back his resistance. "And, I'll take whatever cheap meat you got." He muttered. His steely blue eyes turned back over to the speckled lapin. He hoped this thing had some sort of feeling of appreciation, especially after that scene. "Not exactly the lunch date I would've chosen for myself," Krogoth muttered to himself with a slight laugh. Exhaling, he waited a few moments more until the tavern keeper arrived with his flagon. Taking it with a gruff "thank you," Krogoth took a sip and huffed. The meats were cooking in the back. When they were ready, he'd take whatever was served and get the hell out of here with this blob of fur. He guess the best thing would be to release it into the wild or something...that's what most people did, right?

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 873f3ef151c9d0d3b6f82a8a3aaf3ed3
═════════════════
Loner | Crush: X | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Mithyra
Quote :
He laughed quietly at her protest. His opaque eyes wandered back toward the woman as she stomped and crossed her arms. She could fume however she liked, none of it would ruffle him any. "Ah...I see." He said calmly. He faced away as they walked. "Your mind seems quite stirred and frustrated...doesn't it?" Akitosh smiled softly. "Perhaps whatever visitor came and interrupted him was important enough to divert his attention. He is an Alpha, is he not? It's not very fair to make assumptions without seeing the whole of things...but you may heed whatever you choose to." He sighed.

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 311acec0f0e7ec6453cdc21355c6efc3
═════════════════
Regular | Crush: ? | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Luciard
Quote :
She rolled her soft hands across his hide, feeling every indent in his scales. Slyly rising one brow at his peeking curiosity, she found her hand placed at his chest when he had shifted. The man was decent to look upon, paired with flowing brown locks, and forest green eyes. She peered deeply into them as she ran her tongue over her front teeth seductively. Leaning in, working her arms around the man's neck in a passionate embrace, she eyed him up and down. Then she gave a breathy laugh and inched in even closer. Her lips rested up by his ear as she whispered, "all I want is a little fun..." She smiled. "Come on, handsome, you'll indulge me, won't you?" She drew one hand through his ruffled brown hair, parting it to the side. Then she inched back on her heel, pulling away as she slid her hand down into his hand. "My den is just around the corner and it's MUCH more quiet than this busy place." She murmured and bade him to follow with the begging look in her eye. "We can get even more acquainted there...so what do you say?" Jay smiled. "You in?"

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 299db62f2fe36fa9125fc9f283274a91
═════════════════
Regular | Crush: X | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ None.
Quote :
Walking, wings shuffling against her scarlet red scales, the red dragoness passed the Sanctuary a less enthused glance. When she wasn't face to face with someone, her suave, scheming self softened into a withdrawn disposition. The smile planted at her maw faded. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and pulled herself back to normal. Time to grab a bite to eat and leave this hellhole. She thought with a smirk. She swished the edge of her tail, walking down toward the feeding grounds, grabbing a quick meal, and ambling back to her previous spot. Readying to fly up and out of the ravine, Ember began to pull open her wings. Her chin lifted up toward the sky shining through the opening.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 9:48 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 81t3MBb
Quote :
Male - Black and White Spotted Lapin - 3
Tags ~ Krogoth || Location ~ Village Tavern
Quote :
Humphrey stared, and stared, eyes boring into the man next to him as waited very impatiently for his meal. Whenever he stared at Alanis long enough, she eventually gave him something. A few minutes was too long for his growling stomach. His one pointed ear laid back on his head, foot tapping faster with each moment that passed. Where was the waitress that was passing around the mugs of weird smelling liquid? Maybe his food was just made into liquid form. As he put his front paws on the table, the man finally mentioned the magic word ‘meat’, and he squeaked with utter excitement. Meat, meat, meat! The most wonderful word in the world! With his second squeak, one of the waitresses came over and pet his head, and he gave a small chirp of appreciation at the passing affection and watched her vanish behind a kitchen door. Maybe she’d bring him the food! His eyes were bright and if he could smile he’d be grinning ear to ear. He couldn’t wait for the meal he would be brought. If the scraps were wonderful, imagine what the full meat meal would taste like! Another woman came over to the table, and he lifted his nose up to see if she had his food, but his disappointment was clear when she instead set down a mug before the stranger and left. He huffed and turned his attention to the liquid, sniffing it curiously. Such a bitter smell...but maybe it didn’t taste so bad. He leaned over and lapped up a sip of the drink. That would turn out to be the worst mistake of his life. Tongue sticking out, he tried to snort out the taste, licking his nose constantly to rid the taste from his mouth. That was so gross! His ears drooped, wishing it was just a liquid deer. He could like that...but whatever that was, it was rotten and disgusting! How could the man drink it so willingly?! Maybe this was all just a trick… Humphrey gave him a very disgruntled look, displeased with the outcome of his curiosity.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 Text
Quote :
Female - Undefined - Tropic Waters Eastern Cove - 25
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ X || Location ~ X
Quote :
Mithyria could not understand this man one bit. What kind of cryptic nonsense was he spouting?! First he eavesdropped on her venting, then he’s making pointed remarks about why she’s upset?! No wonder he was out here all alone in the forest, nobody likes talking to someone who gives such passive comments about someone to their face. “Excuse me sir, I think he could at least tell me it’s an urgent matter instead of just dismissing me! Just because he’s Alpha doesn’t mean he can’t have some decency.” She grit her teeth together, averting her gaze. “It’s not like there’s anyone else in that Sanctuary that wants to talk with an ocean girl.” She huffed and shook her head. “I should just make my own ocean sanctuary. For water dragons! That way they don’t have to travel so far to see some Alpha who can’t spend time individually with his friends anymore. I’d be a great Alpha! I could have conversations with all my subjects and protect them because they’d feel comfortable with me, instead of being shoved aside for the next prettiest woman to step to him. I swear if the man was any more attractive to literally every woman in existence he’d just be ascended to godhood.”

Quote :
Quote :
Luciard’s eyes trailed up and down the woman before him in curiosity. Her being was oozing her offer, her breath tickling his ear with each word she whispered. He could not take such a gesture so lightly, not when it made him feel so wonderful. Was indulging in her ‘fun’ for a short while that awful? He doubted it, not with what she was doing. She obviously had experience, knew how to take her men as she liked them. Surely it meant she knew how to truly make den activities fun. It didn’t help when her fingers ran through his hair, the touch on his scalp making him suck in a small breath. Would she play with it more once they were in private? A chuckle bubbled from his chest, watching her every movement as her hand trailed from his neck to his hand and had a look in her eyes, just begging for him to accept. “I’m sure we have much to learn about each other,” he agreed in return, grinning with a gleam in his eyes. “Let’s retreat to much more private quarters, mm?” Such an interesting offer from a woman he wanted to recruit. Despite the fact he had a feeling that this was not her first go-around, and not her second either, he could roll in the hay a bit before continuing on his day. It was unlikely she’d be sticking by his side once she felt their time was over.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 9gp9gxU
Quote :
Male - Straight - 23 - Smoke Ridgeback
- Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Ember || Location ~ Sanctuary -
Quote :
Cazram had been left with quite the thoughts in his head once the four-legged, furry dragon had left his side. He picked his bone back up, and smiled just a bit at the thought that came to mind. He had a bone to pick with me, hah. Feeling his spirits lift just slightly after all the information thrown at him, he began to meander back to his den to mull it all over and chew on his snack. It would be a nice relaxing to himself, despite having about five different conversations since he woke up that morning. Not to mention the craziness of Rajani… He shook his head, continuing on his way. He didn’t need to think about that on top of the recruitment he just received. Adjusting the large femur in his mouth, he turned a corner into his den when a flash of red caught his eye. Definitely not blood, but could be mistaken for such. His gaze drew over to the middle aisle of the Sanctuary, where glimmering velvet scales were shining off the sunlight over to him. It took him a moment, but he finally recognized such a figure as Ember, the dragoness he had walked with earlier. The woman who could not stop complimenting him. He could have blushed, if he was not apart from her at the moment. Watching her prepare for takeoff, tongue licking up the last droplets from her meal, he had to watch for a quick time before setting his bone inside his den and wanting to make his way over to her. She didn’t seem to notice him however, as she beat her wings and made her way swiftly up out of the Sanctuary interior, her shadow casting over where he was before vanishing off to wherever she was going to next. Cazram panicked, mind going haywire as he quickly beat his wings, kicking up dust as he raced up and after her to follow. He wasn’t sure where she was going, but at this point he wouldn’t be surprised if she decided to lay eggs too while she was outside. Maybe this time he wouldn’t be so useless… Nonetheless, he followed at a safe distance. Or at least, he told himself that. It was more being behind because she had a nice head start and seemed to move more swiftly in the air than he, as though she had been doing it for thousands of years. He wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 1:44 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Humphrey (Lapin)
Quote :
Elbows propped at the wooden table with one hand cupping the flagon, Krogoth's brow shot upward as the lapin stuck his nose into his drink. Krogoth reacted at once, but he didn't have the time to lurch the drink away before it could sip it. "Ancients!! Don't DRINK this!" He halfway started to laugh at the sputtering animal as it tried to lick away and sneeze off the drink. "Yeah, don't stick your nose in my ale," Krogoth chuckled below his breath. Then he took another chug of his drink. Exhaling, he rubbed the back of his hand over his lips. The hairs of his stubble prickled the back of his hand. He reached out and pet the lapin to ease its huffing. Its velvety soft coat felt somewhat soothing to the touch. He finished the last of his ale with ease, still brushing his fingers through the lapins fur to console it. He huffed, smiling from one side, then he passed his gaze upward at the tavern keeper who returned with the meal. It was a sizzling turkey leg. As someone who hardly had an appetite, Krogoth had no problem standing from his seat and taking the meal without so much as a grumble from his stomach. He thanked her again, and jingled through the coin pouch attached to his belt. Having plucked out the coins he needed, he passed the amount over. He plucked the lapin up by the scruff again. With one hand clutching the meal, and the other with the lapin, he pushed the door out with his foot. As it creaked open, he walked away from the tavern. The large animal bounced in his hand from its sheer weight alone. Krogoth sighed. He set it back down on the dirt floor, he knelt down with the food in hand, carefully pushing the smoked turkey leg closer towards its face. He warily watched on for the reaction, unsure how well this would go. "Well, let's see if you like this any" Krogoth muttered.

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 873f3ef151c9d0d3b6f82a8a3aaf3ed3
═════════════════
Loner | Crush: X | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Mithyra
Quote :
Finding a loss of words, he could only sigh in his dismay. She was more stubborn than a mule it seemed. There would be little reasoning with her. He held his hands behind his back, listening to her ramblings about making her own Sanctuary for attention. "I think you should. Then you might actually begin to understand what having that position is like." He said. "You need a friend to cry to...or a fortune teller. I'm neither so you could probably get more viable information elsewhere." The man shook his head somewhat and averted his gaze. "I'm sorry but I really have other things to attend to..."

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Luciard
Quote :
Her delicate fingers rolled over the top of his hand as she intertwined her fingers with his. She reveled as acceptance had blossomed and grown in his enrapturing green eyes. Tasting victory's savory flavor at her slightly parted lips, Jay laughed breathlessly at his compliance. She started to step back, pulling him softly by the hand. Turning, she took the young man down the passageway down the Sanctuary. Slightly feeling a flutter of excitement in her chest, she gazed back at him. Though it wasn't too long until they came upon her quarters. Drawing him in by the hand, she closer to him, gazing down at his lips. She giggled softly below her breath, then fluttered her eyelashes to gaze back into his eyes. She smiled again, grabbing his other hand as she backed into the softly lit den, where they would have the luxury to do whatever they pleased. Her place was custom arranged with all the necessities, a small table, some decent chairs, seats, and other simple furniture for lounging purposes. Slowly drawing to a halt in the room, she drew her hands slowly up from his hands, up to his shoulders. Feeling the creases in his clothes, the woman sensually nibbled at her lower lip, embracing his neck and drawing them closer together until she could breath upon his skin. She breathed out through her lips, tenderly kissing his neck to ease in. Her hand drew back behind his head, beginning to fondle with his hair. She slowly kissed up towards his lips. "Isn't this so much better...?" Jay whispered in his ear with a wispy giggle.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ None.
Quote :
Kicking up off the ground as a flurry of dust collected in a cloud behind her, the dragoness's wings thrashed and she ascended up the jagged entryway of the ravine. Burst of light trickled in through the irregular gaps in the terrain. Her pelt shimmered every so often beneath flowing streams of light like polished rubies. The dappled veins in her wings flushed as she continued to climb her way into the sky. Raising her head, she flew out over the Sanctuary and sea of trees surrounding the vast territory. Outstretching her wings, she angled to the side, catching the wind from beneath her streamline figure and flying on towards the distant mountain formations. Ember rocked on the fresh, crisp breeze. It danced upon her scales. She sucked a satisfied breath in through her nose, filling her lungs, and mulling over whatever played in her mind. Orange eyes rolling down across the landscape, she flew on towards the mountains, further out towards where her destination was soon to be. Coming upon the beating shadow of the jagged mountain border, Ember titled her head upward, flying up the vertical landmass with a few flicks of her wings. She eagerly came up over the final ridge, pausing to catch her breath, before angling back down over the side of the mountains. She rode the wind, gliding on past the void of trees blurring beneath her rippling shadow. She had taken this trip to many times to count, and knew all of it by heart, though it bothered her that she did. Ember cussed below her breath at the recollections of the past. I'd never do that sh*t again. I swear. I'd take all of it back if I could. A bitter sensation rolled on her tongue, one she was all too familiar with. I let Dark off too easy...I should've made a bigger mess of things, really make him pay. He'd deserve every bit of it. Shaking her head and huffing, Ember pressed on with a scowl lingering on her face. At least among the humans, she'd be further away from him and his so called 'nobility.' As if he had any to begin with. She rolled her eyes, happening to catch a shape in the peripheral of her vision. She angled her brows, and slowly passed a subtle look back behind her without drawing any attention. Was she really being followed? By who? Ember scowled softly, rolling her tongue out over her fangs to think.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 10:15 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Trying to remove the despicable taste from his mouth, Humphrey continued to glare at the man beside him. That was until his hand came over and began to pet his fur. It shocked him so much that he just stared, whiskers twitching now and then as he was pet. It was always a pleasant feeling, but to have it from a stranger… He chirped and calmed his frantic licking, sitting and enjoying the stroke against his fur and feathers. He even scooted closer for an easier reach. Alanis always gave him plenty of pets, but this man was giving him meat. Meat! Having his fur stroked and getting some great food was probably going to make this the best day ever. Eyes bright, he was beginning to relax under the man’s hand when a massive piece of meat was set down on the table. Food!! He squeaked with delight and began to squeal as he scrambled up to grab it, back paws kicking wildly. He was so closing to tasting the delicious creation...but he was suddenly taken by his scruff, walking out. What?! He cried out in dismay, kicking his feet and demanding to be set back down. How dare this man take him from his meal?! Humphrey wanted to reach over and give a good snap of his teeth to his hand. When he was set back down, he lunged at the man to give him a good lesson in messing with a hungry lapin, but his leap was interrupted by the delicious leg he saw earlier. He skid to a stop, wings flaring out slightly. Food… He got his food! Squealing, he lunged with an open mouth onto the turkey leg, though quickly realized it was bigger than he was expecting. He could not, sadly, put the entire thing in his mouth. He jerked back, but his teeth were latched into the meat. He huffed, but placed two front paws on it, pulling his head back until the large chunk ripped off, sending the lapin back onto his wings. The lapin disregarded such a fall, however, kicking his legs and rolling over on his chubby stomach to chew at the piece now consuming his jaws. It was so delicious...

Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 Text
Quote :
Female - Undefined - Tropic Waters Eastern Cove - 25
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ X || Location ~ X
Quote :
Mithyria half-heartedly listened to the man, but when he only gave up on speaking with her and dismissed her complaining as a simple misunderstanding of an important title. Ugh...did men truly find her that exasperating? Not even a man who was all on his own wanted to spend time with her. She guessed she did complain a lot...but not enough to just be tossed aside! Brows furrowing, she sighed and ran a hand through her braided hair. “Fine, fine,” she huffed. “I see how it is. Seems I’m just intolerable today.” Biting off worse words, she shifted swiftly into her dragoness form, shadows of tree leaves dancing on her scales as she spread her wings. “Enjoy your errands,” she muttered, before taking to the sky and making her way back to the coast. Better to spend her day with the fish than wasting her time with dragons who found others more tolerable.

Quote :
Quote :
Luciard was quite intrigued by all this woman offered, his brow raised as he followed obediently behind her. All business with his guild was left at the entrance, to be picked up upon his return and carried throughout the Sanctuary. For now, his attention was solely to her, if only to get as much from it as possible before they parted ways for the day. When they finally arrived in the heart of the den, comfortable furniture adorning the floors and a warmth touching his skin, he could feel himself sinking into her tantalizing presence. So easy for her to entrap him, for him to let down his guard. But it was not hard when she had such a look upon her face, easy prey for him to devour. Her soft laughter drifted to his ears, followed by her warm hands curling around his neck and lips upon his skin. Such a feeling… He closed his eyes for only a moment, her breath brushing on his neck and causing him to bite his tongue. It didn’t help when her fingers tangled in his brunette hair, stroking his scalp once again to cause such sharp sensations down his back. With her words spoken, a sly grin pulled at his lips, and he slowly opened his eyes to gaze down at her, studying every motion towards him. She could draw any man under her spell, he was certain. “Much,” he murmured in a tease. When her trailing lips marked his jaw, his left arm curled around her lower back, pulling her to his chest as he moved his head from her affection. She could certainly start the passing affection, the pulls to her, but she couldn’t have all the fun. Resting his right hand on her waist, he trailed it down before swiftly pulling her leg up to sit beside his waist, smirking rather wide as his hand adjusted to hold it firmly. “I think you know all the ways of a seductress,” he murmured, a certain glimmer in his eyes as he leaned his head over to prick his teeth at her earlobe, a sharp little bite as a reminder she was not the only one who could tease and prance. “But I know much about being a gentleman you’ve never been taught by lesser men.”

Quote :
- Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Ember || Location ~ Forest-
Quote :
Flying through the air, Cazram enjoyed the air under his wings, the brush of cold breeze against his scales and making him smile just a bit. The fresh air was always wonderful, and a refresher to all the nonsense he had been subjected to. As much as resting in his den was appealing, helping someone with their errands and needs had served him well. He just hoped Ember would enjoy, or even just accept, his company alongside her once she landed. Flapping his wings to catch the wind again, he veered off to the right slightly to follow further behind her and catch his own trail instead of drifting off of her, if only to exercise his wings while they were up above the trees. Having to avoid obstacles so close to the ground helped to keep his senses alert as he followed behind the red dragoness. How far was she flying anyways, and had she noticed him following? Would she drop to the ground and demand answers? At this point in the day, he had no firm expectations for any woman he came across. Rajani turned out much different than he was expecting for the day, so Ember could truly be any mood. It made him swallow, coughing out a single puff of smoke. All he wanted was some company. Surely Ember would let him tag along if only to prevent her from being alone? In this day of hiding away, as the last few decades had been it seemed, it was better to stick to at least one other person, to be sure they were truly hidden or safe. He was thankful to have not run into a severe human or elf problem yet… But literally anything was possible. If Rajani could shift from human to dragon in an instant and lay eggs in the middle of the day, after literally being tied up in some abandoned house with an old lady and a ragged wolf-dog, there was little left to be surprised by.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 8:58 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Humphrey (Lapin)
Quote :
Eyebrows shooting up in surprise, he was glad he set the little nuisance down when he had. A flurry of angry squeaks and growls emitted from the seemingly impatience animal, but it didn't a genius to recognize the hungry, ecstatic reaction that came upon the lapin's face. Eyes nearly bulging from his cute, furry head from seeing the piece of meat, Krogoth halfway yanked his hand back as it lunged at the turkey leg. The man let out a smothered "yow!" as the animal dug into the food. His tension eased however as he realized all the lapin wanted was the steaming turkey leg and not his fingers. He blinked, then frowned, watching this lapin nip at the meat as though it never had a meal in his life. It tore a chunk off, sending it rolling back on its wings. Krogoth's heightened shoulders slowly fell back down to a resting position. He smirked at such a sight. It flailed awkwardly, but determinedly. The chubby little animal rocked onto its large belly. Frustration and desire flared in its twitching nose. Crawling to the resting piece of meat, it dug into the food with absolute happiness, dare he to say it was entertaining to watch. Krogoth arched one brow, softly chuckling under his breath. He mumbled about such a strange little creature and its unrivaled love for food. Scratching his chin, he pondered what he could do with such a little animal. "If it likes its grub so much, I could give that some use..." he suggested quietly to himself, wondering how long it would take the lapin to go through the turkey leg. At this rate, not long at all.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Luciard
Quote :
His fingers inched down her thigh. A drawn out, pleased laugh slid its way off of her lips as the man drew her leg out and rested it at his hip. She rolled her finger around a strand of hair behind his hair, coiling it seductively. She pressed up against his chest, feeling his words caress her ears so intimately. A seductress? 'Ohhhoho, you don't even know, little man.' She bit down on her smirk, keeping her wits about her so she could keep playing with this toy of hers. She rolled her eyes in satisfaction, quickly giggling at the subtle nip at her ear. "Oh baby, you don't need to play so nice and polite you know...gentlemen don't get quite as satisfied. I would know it, honey." Jay purred into his ear, begging to caress around his face with her lips, before kissing his lip and drawing a hand over his chest.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ None.
Quote :
Orange eyes subtle pricked upon the silhouette in the distance, she juggled with her options quite quickly. Either Dark sicked another damn tracker on her, or this was just someone tagging along for the hell of it. She doubted it was someone Dark had put on her tail, or she wouldn't have known until later. Well, two can play this game... A flashing smile spread over her maw at once, sparkling teeth glistening beneath the light of the sun. Having an act for quick thinking, Ember played along as if she hadn't noticed for a little while longer. Flying ahead casually, slightly angling from side to side as though she was enjoying her time in the air, the dragoness arched her brow slyly. She swallowed back her satisfaction for the time being. The wind fluttered beneath the skin of her wing. Then suddenly, her head lurched downward, and she dove in a flash. One moment, she was in the air, idly flying, and in the next, she was hidden below the forest canopy. Ember clutched a tree, eyes trailing this distant dragon until it either passed overhead or decided to turn back and go home. She guessed she would discover which decision this pursuer would take. Claws buried deep within the outstretched branches, a few layer of leaves would prevent the dragon from noticing if he had come in closer to investigate. A soft hum of a chuckle rolled through Ember's throat as she lied in wait.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 10:31 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Tearing off pieces of the limb one by one, Humphrey felt he would never be full. The meat, though tougher than expected, was completely delicious and was far better than the meat he was served earlier. If only he could have this big of a meal every day! Then he would be satisfied. Rocking the meat back and forth in his teeth as he chewed, big whiskers twitching with each movement, the lapin gave the man a muffled chirp of a thank you. Maybe if he came more often, he could get more food. That would be amazing. Trying to eat it all in one big bite occasionally, and struggling, he decided to just take big bites and try to finish it. But halfway through, chewing his way to the bone, his stomach gurgled and he plopped onto the ground, pure exhausted from all the chewing and digestion. He did have a meal earlier, but he thought he could finish this one too! He crawled forward an inch and tried to nibble off some more, regardless of how full he was. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity after all. When he grabbed a piece and simply couldn’t swallow it, drool pooling around his chin, he knew he was done for, and could not stomach one more ounce of food for the afternoon. He was completely stuffed.

Quote :
Quote :
Curious eyes wandered the woman before him, taking in what he had before it would change. She certainly was a seductress, one who knew exactly what she wanted to get into with him and the other men she had likely seeen recently, maybe in as little as today. Despite all of that however, she did have quite an air around her, and with that tugging of his brunette locks, she had him quite literally around her finger. “A unsatisfied gentleman? Perhaps you haven’t met a gentleman such as myself.” He took a few grand steps forward, catching her legs against the end of the bed and pushing her down to lay beneath him, a wide smirk upon his face. “A gentleman does whatever his lady wants. No matter what that may entail.” Eyes bright, he leaned down to kiss her cheek, excited for all the things the afternoon had to give them.

{{Fade}}

Quote :
Quote :
Following behind, Caz kept his eyes on the fiery red dragoness, curiosity rattling his mind with every flap of their wings. Perhaps she was alright with his company, or did not know an alternate path? He certainly wasn’t trying to scare her. However, within a flap of her wings, she had vanished from before him, diving into the treetops beneath them. What?! He was so startled that he flew for a few hundred feet before landing himself, suddenly shrouded in dimness as the sunlight trickled through overcast leaves. A quick look around told him she was not nearby as he thought, judging by the lack of red. But he turned around to where they came, taking in a breath before bounding through the foliage around them. Where had she gone? Was she trying to get rid of him? He couldn’t blame her he supposed. But it was still something he wished he had clarification on. Slowing his pace as he felt a familiar scent, he kept his head bowed as it normally was, observing the forest as it was and letting its clues guide him in the right direction. He could be back to Ember in no time, he was certain.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 7:19 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Humphrey (Lapin)
Quote :
Well...safe to say, his assumption had been correct. The lapin had hounded down the turkey leg faster than he could imagine and it was virtually foaming at the mouth, probably seconds away from bursting. Giving a side-ways smirk of amusement, Krogoth examined its rotund body. It wheezed through its bobbing nose, licking its lips, with eyes that threatened to jump from its face, as if someone grabbed it by the belly and squeezed it. He was at a loss of words, but it explained why this thing was so fat. It was a glutton! The damned thing was a foodaholic. It was drooling at the mouth, dead in the eyes, and its ears began to droop downward. The lapin had even attempted to chew down another piece of meat, but he had exhausted himself to the point of being unable, so it held it in its mouth, and nearly toppled over. Krogoth's smile faded and his brows crept up as his eyes hung at the scene, bewildered and slightly concerned for the animal. He started to reach forward, hoping to take the bone away from the fat, drooling beast. He figured he didn't want it to choke and keel over, if it attempted to chew at it. He shook his head, amazed at what he had just seen.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Luciard
Quote :
A flutter of enthusiasm rushed along her skin, and she lavished in his willingness to comply, which dripped off his words like sweet honey. Gathering her arms around his neck, she breathed across the side of his face, "now that's a gentleman I can get behind...." Her words faded to his kiss.
~fade~
Breathlessly smiling at his face, she rolled some of his ruffled hair back behind his ear. Her satisfied eyes pooled deeply into his gaze. "Mm, now see, wasn't that worth it?" She used to fingers to 'walk' up his chest, before giggling and exhaling shortly. "Ohh, and you wanted to walk away," she teased with another laugh. Rolling her eyes, Jay began to pull away and fix her disheveled appearance. She started by drawing her fingers through her long, blonde hair, then she pulled her top into a more comfortable position and sighed longingly. She propped her hands out behind her as she slowly situated herself up on the seat. "Well, honey! You live and learn. If you want more of that action, you can knock on my door some other time..." She winked at him saucily and pecked his cheek before muttering, "maybe peek your head in to make sure I'm not with someone else first though, kay?"

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ None.
Quote :
Claws gripping into the tree bark she used to balance her weight on, Ember kept a close eye on her pursuer as he dove in and out of the trees to find her. Much to his defeat, she knew how to hide well from her years of experience. Biting back a smirk, she humored in the scene in a moment or two. Well, they seem determined, don't they... The patches of shadow beneath the overcast of leaves kept her ruby pelt hidden to the stranger's eyes and she crept along the branches, slowly crawling from tree to tree beneath his awareness. She continued along until his burly figure passed overhead and all at once, Ember quietly pushed off against her current tree, slipping up through the leaves, which rustled and rained down upon the forest floor. Her wings outstretched, catching the downward breeze, rising her streamline figure up into the air. Leaning, she eased onward, catching the dragon's waggling tail in front of her. She rolled her eyes, shaking her head quietly to herself, she dove forward to pick up speed to match with his. It was Cazram, as she recalled. Though she wasn't too good with names, she had recalled enough of their conversation to remember his. Leveling out alongside the dragon, Ember shot him a lifted brow as she eased into his line of sight. "So, were you following me or did you just happen to fly in the same direction as I did." She said with a touch of dry wit. Usually she wouldn't have been so curt, but he had caught her at a really interesting time and she didn't necessarily want to see anyone from the Sanctuary at the moment. Nevertheless, here he was, and she decided to see what he had to say. "You could've said hi, y'know. I don't bite...much." She spewed air out from her nostrils, somewhat smirking at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 10:24 pm

Quote :
Quote :
The dusty blonde let out a content sigh as she finished transferring her notes, closing her worn leather journal and tying it shut with the leather straps. Now that her focus was off her work, she realized that she was quite hungry. Perhaps more time had passed than she originally thought. She left her office and called for her lapin, accessing her icebox to pick out some fresh fruits to knaw on. However, when she called again for Humphrey, even rattling his bowl, the pet was nowhere to be found. She didn't even hear his thumping on the stairs like he normally did when he made his way to the kitchen. Where was her little boy? Concern churned in her gut, and she grabbed a few pieces of jerky, slipping on her green wool sweater from the coat rack and quickly heading out. "Humphrey?" He wasnt in the front yard, nor anywhere obvious on the street. Surely he couldn't have gone far...right? Her brows furrowed and Alanis began her search down the street, walking for a long while until she had reached the center of town. That's right, the lapin knew where the market was. She had caught him sneaking out in the past, but he had been wonderful at staying at home for a few months now. Had he just reversed all that? If she wasnt so worried, shed be more furious than anything at his betrayal. Her leads of asking passerby led to the tavern, where sure enough, there was her black and white lapin, plopped on the warm stone with a man. Wait...that was the drunk from that morning! She huffed and rushed over, picking up her pet and holding him in her arms despite his heavy weight. The poor boy was bloated, probably from the leg of meat he was obviously given free reign to. "How could you feed him so much?!" she asked the man with bewilderment, petting Humphrey's head if only because she had been so worried. "The poor lapin cant eat that much, it's the size of him! Hes going to be sick tonight." As she scolded, the bunny hybrid found the jerky in her pocket and sniffed at it, having to determine if it was worth it to take a nibble. But when his stomach started to make strange noises, he decided it wasnt worth it, and went back to dead-weighting in Alanis' arms.

Quote :
Quote :
Greatly amused by the turn of events, as well as all he got to experience, the man's eyes were bright as his woman messed with his hair, every second seeming to move further and further from him until she was sitting up in bed. He chuckled at her words, propping himself up with one hand but not in the hurry she was. Hed like to enjoy this atmosphere as much as he could before going back to business. "Indeed I did, though you showed me wrong," he mused, a smirk curling on his lips. He watched her shift her appearance, head tilted just a bit as he pondered ruining it to have her longer, to linger in the sheets with him. "You don't have to be with any other man when you've always got one available." He grinned, white teeth glimmering in the low lights of the den. "Besides, you've got your end of the bargain to uphold. After, we could come right back here and show you an even better time, now that I know exactly what you like."

Quote :
Quote :
Feeling as though he was going in circles, Cazram let out a frustrated sigh. Of course she wasnt about to talk with him, she wanted to leave his sight so hed fly back home. It wasn't the worst idea. Hed just go back to his bone, maybe take a nap, just pass the hours to get over the craziness of the day. He shook his head, extending his wings to take off to the trees and maybe look a little longer, when a voice piped up behind him. He squeaked and his wings flew in tight to his side, leaping around to see the dragoness creeping through the forest towards him. His heart practically pounded out of his chest as he heard it in his eardrums. He was stunned silent, running through words in his head before he could finally come up with something to reply with. This was different than his encounter with Rajani, but he wasnt sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Cazram wasnt expecting this. "I-I didnt want to throw off your focus," he stammered, eyes flying from the grass back to her intense gaze. "I just...thought you might need a helping hand, with whatever you were doing. I can go back though, um, if that's better." Now that he said it out loud, it did sound stupid. What was he thinking, chasing after someone who was obviously going off alone. No wonder she initially hid from him.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 4:34 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Humphrey (Lapin)
Quote :
He managed to grab a hold of the turkey bone, drawing it back from the lapin, who seemed too full to even try to take it back. The amusement he felt in that moment pinched his lips into a smirk. Krogoth came back on his knees, feeling bad for feeding the poor best so much. He didn't think he'd eat all of it. What was he going to do with it now? Unsure of himself, he hadn't prepared for the owner to arrive as brusquely as she did. One moment, he was staring at the lapin and the next he was looking up at a flustered, fuming girl who cradled the lapin in her arms. She was aghast by the state of it, which he couldn't blame her for. The rabbit was drooling and a heaping mess. He opened his mouth, stammering. He rose to his feet, attempting to to explain himself, but he really couldn't. "Woa-wait-I-I didn't know! I didn't think he'd eat all of it dammit, I tried finding you but he was starving and trying to claw his way into the bar. What was I supposed to do? How could he fit all of that in his mouth - you should have seen it! That thing devoured it! I didn't even know what to do, I've never seen anything like it!" Krogoth raved, then paused. He exhaled loudly, rubbing his hand against his forehead, trying to de-escalate the situation. He sure wasn't helping, and even worse, he still found the fat lapin scene to be a bit funny. He buried the thought though, clearing his throat to compose himself. Sighing, he set his hands out, palms facing her as a sign of his compliance. "Hey, look-look. You found him and he got a free meal out of it. That's better than what you get out of most people around here these days, especially outside of a bar." He said with a huff, crossing his arms calmly over his chest. His brows bent in as he examined the flopping lapin. "He escaped -but he's fat, and he's happy, and he'll live. He was already fat when I found him...so you can't blame me for that. How was I supposed to know he ate like that? He'll sleep it off." He wasn't blaming her for its obvious chubbiness either, just making her aware that he didn't single-handedly start anything to purposefully hurt her pet. He was just stumbling around, trying to figure out what to do with the damned thing. He wasn't making the situation any better but, he would try.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Luciard
Quote :
To his grin, and obvious offer to bask in each other's company, a soft laugh rolled across her lips as she slowly met his gaze. She had gotten to know him so intimately, so who was she to resist? 'Make a boy a man and he wants to stay with you a little while longer...well, I like the way he thinks...' Jay leaned in, chewing on her own grin as she watched the beauty in his smile beneath the darkness of her den. She would love to roll around a bit more, and he didn't seem to against it either. "Ooh, babe, I love the way your little mind ticks sometimes...but it's such a waste to leave other little boys like you to wander without company. I just can't help myself...who says I need just one to have fun with though. It's not like I don't have a main position open for a nice...strong, muscular man like yourself...you could play along with me." She pulled herself closer towards him, gently kissing the side of his face. "You could be my little partner in crime..." The idea shivered down her spine. Then she tilted her head to the side, as his voice caressed her ears. A giggle trilled off her lips, and she gazed up at his eyes, soaking in his offer. There wasn't much rattling around in her head, so there was plenty of room for her to dwell in his suggestion. "Mm, the bargain...yeah...about that," she purred quietly. "You wouldn't want to drag me out of bed to go to some meeting, would you? Awh, I just feel a bit betrayed by that, Luci...honey..." Her eyes gazed deeply into his as her lips began to pout. She draped her arms over his neck, keeping them close. 'It's such a shame he's not a hunk I would want in a long term thing, but...he's the best I've got at the moment and he's not as stale as the rest of the guys I've tried...so...I wouldn't mind keeping him around my little fingers for a little while longer.' She grazed her fingers through his hair, attempting to persuade him, using whatever means she could to keep him where she wanted him.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ None.
Quote :
The currents of wind glided along Ember's wings as her eyes remained on the male at her side. He fumbled when he saw her, looking as though he had been caught in the act. Well...he was caught in the act, she determined rather quickly. I just don't think he has any bad motives at least... His emerald gaze flickered to the ground before landing back on her as he formulated his reason for trailing her. She snuffed, a little amused at his stammering. It almost reminded her of someone..."I just...thought you might need a helping hand, with whatever you were doing. I can go back though, um, if that's better." He said, pulling his eyes away to probably scorn himself for being so dumb. It was pretty dumb, but she didn't find it annoying or off-putting enough to react like he had probably imagined in his head. It was a little refreshing, at least when he flustered over it. As he had glanced away, she brushed the edge of her wing against his, pulling a soft smile out from her muzzle to reassure him it was fine. The red dragoness breathed out softly through her lips. "No, you're alright. I wasn't going anywhere important or special..." She murmured. "I guess I just needed the air under my wings for a while, and to get some distance from the Sanctuary." Her eyes gazed back to the mountain range behind her as she paused and mulled over her thoughts. Then she glanced back to Cazram and a quiet pause seeped in between them. "You know, you're a little different." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 9:35 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 O12gtCj
Quote :
Female - Straight - Human - 24
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ Krogoth || Location ~ Village
Quote :
Alanis gazed with disbelief at the story, the man wildly explaining the situation. She heavily doubted the man would be looking to find her after their interaction that morning, but she supposed she couldn’t blame him. Humphrey had a mind of his own and would stop at little to nothing to get what he wanted. He was frustrating inside and outside the home. As she pet her lapin, she continued to listen to his rambling, unsure of even what to say. Yes, Humphrey was very overweight and managed to get himself into the worst of troubles, but she didn’t expect him to literally run off to get more food! Letting out an exasperated sigh, she looked down at her pet before patting him on the head, a little rough to remind him to not be doing this ever again. He didn’t seem all that phased, however. “Humphrey likes to think he’s always starving. I’m pretty certain he’s just thirsty, but he doesn’t like to drink from his water bowl because he thinks he’s too good for it.” She rolled her eyes, setting her lapin down as he squeaked in protest but crossing her arms to match the man before her. Humphrey just flopped onto her shoes, snuggling up to nap. “I already fed him this afternoon, and now look. He’s going to have to learn, eventually, that he can’t be consuming so much! But, ugh, I guess I can’t blame you for feeding him if he was so determined to get inside.” A little strange that the man was suddenly sober as a...well, a normal person she guessed. But that’s not why she was here. “He’s a pain in the rear, I swear. I treat him very well, compared to many other lapins out there surviving on their own volition, and he runs off to get more food even after a full meal! I should just remove his lapin door, but I don’t really know if keeping him cooped up would be any better. He’d probably just start chewing on furniture, and we’d have a bigger issue on our hands. He already scratched and chewed up a corner of my couch when he was a baby.”

Quote :
Quote :
Luci’s grin stuck on his face, every word from her lips dripping to him like honey. Honey he’d like to kiss off those lips. It didn’t help when she leaned forward and kissed his face, her body heat cascading to his. “Partner in crime? I like that thought,” he mused, adjusting his arm to rest at her side before kissing her jaw a few small times, tempting her to stay. “They’ll make it illegal for us to be together.” He could imagine the rebellion they could get into, annoying even Dark Shadow. But who was the Alpha to stop something like this? Everyone was deserving of a bit of fun. As she continued, wrapping her arms around his neck, he leaned down to rest his forehead against hers, grin slithering to a smirk across his face. “Oh, honey, that meeting isn’t until tonight,” he mused back, using his free arm to pull her closer. “We’ve got all afternoon to do whatever we want.” Though thinking about it, he couldn’t exactly see her in the organization he was apart of. If this is what she was into, what she prided herself in, his group was far from it. Being his little side plot, however, wasn’t a bad idea. He could enjoy her as long as he liked when he wasn’t involved in his work. “We can stay here until the sun sets behind the mountains,” a whisper trailing to her ears.

Quote :
Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Ember || Location ~ Forest
Quote :
Eyes still askew from her gaze, Caz berated himself internally. Who was he to suddenly assist any woman that passed by him? Surely he was better than that, and could help only when it was obvious? He hated being put in these positions. As he stood there though, frozen as stone as he waited for the lashing back, he couldn’t help but be pleasantly surprised when Ember instead approached him closer, brushing her wing against his and smiling. This was...new. He couldn’t help but look back at her with his forest hues, observing her expressions. So calm for a dragoness that he would assume to hold much power and pent up, well, everything. It was honestly refreshing, and he was able to smile down at her. “I can understand that,” he said softly, his limbs slowly relaxing from their frozen stature. “It can become overwhelming if you’re stuck in it for too long.” Half of his day was spent outside regardless. He watched her eyes take to the treetops, to the mountains peering through the leaves. Such a wistful look that he doubted would ever be upon Raiani. Her comment though, that was a bit offputting. Well not offputting, more just a comment he wasn’t expecting. “...Different?” he murmured, letting his wings relax against his sides in a less pinned matter. “What kind of different?”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 6:12 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Luciard
Quote :
He pulled her in, kissing the side of her face to lure her back into their passionate embrace, keeping the fire of their desires kindling. She amused herself in the gesture, taking delight in their partnership for the time being with a smile dancing on her lips like the sweet seductress she was. Such a bad little boy... She chewed at her lower lip. "Ooh, I'm sure everyone would label us as little trouble makers, but they'd be filled with envy. I'm sure of it!" Her chin tilted back as her words dripped in her confidence, satisfying her with his reaction. He was pulled in, his forehead touching her own, and consoling her woes about the meeting. It wasn't until tonight...."You know I love the sound of thaaat. You really know how to make a girl shiver in anticipation," as she whispered this, she nibbled at his ear, attempting to draw him in again and excite him. She was done with all the talking, and they did too much of it already. This day was turning out to be a real score for her, she was anxious to make the most of it. Drawing herself into his embrace and feeling the pulsating rhythm of his heart once more, she eased him back into a kiss, and the heat rose to her face as she desired to take him once more.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
She flew slowly to keep at Cazram's pace, listening to his defensive response soften down to an understanding one. She doubted he knew what life at the Sanctuary was like for her, especially with those she knew still, but he tried to empathize anyway. It was nice and not filled with empty apologies or attempts to pry at her for more information. She hated that stuff, and it got really old really quick sometimes. Ember's gaze landed on him again as he asked her what she had meant by being different, and in truth, she hadn't determined it either. To her, in the little time they knew each other, he appeared more at ease, timid, and reserved for being a male dragon. She treated him like all the other guys when she met him, hoping to get something out of him, but when they had gone on a walk before she thought she saw something a little different. Most of the guys she met were too proud for their own good and she relished in that sometimes, especially within the last couple of years. She toyed with them, enjoyed in their intimacy -even more so to spite Dark- but sometimes she felt a small void in her chest and started feeling tired of going around doing the same charade. Within the last couple of hours it felt a little heavier than usual, and she didn't know why. Ember breathed out through her nose, glancing away again as she lingered beside him. She wasn't going to spew nonsense at him though, so she just explained what little she could and move on. "I don't know, just different." She said simply. "It's not a bad or good thing I don't think...you just don't seem like most of the other dragons at the Sanctuary. If I figure out what it is, I'll let you know though." She stuck her tongue out half-playfully, smirking to the one side of her maw.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 9:46 pm

Quote :
Quote :
A sly grin still across his lips, enjoying every dripping word from her lips, Luciard found himself insatiable for her and every little movement she gave him. What made her so enticing, made him unable to pull away? Their time just earlier likely answered that question, but it still drifted in and out of his thoughts. Such a new experience, a woman like her. Her words slid in to replace it, and as she nibbled on his ear, a cold shiver ran down his spine. He really liked that feeling. If only he could back… He opened his mouth to reply, to tease her further, but she instead kissed him, pulling him right back to her magnetism. He returned it with the same vigor, though with her arms wrapped snugly around his neck, he ended up falling back into the soft pillows with her atop his chest. A wonderful feeling, if he thought so himself. Arm still around her, he found his fingers brushing up and down the ridges of her back. He couldn’t quite come up with a response, not when he was so preoccupied.

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram was a bit concerned when Ember’s gaze went away from him. Had he bothered her by his question, thrown her off guard? He was so worried that he was surprised when she actually responded, in a happier tone. Even her teasing was new, and he couldn’t help but grin over at her. He liked that attitude. “And I look forward to knowing your answer,” he mused softly. Relaxing more in their flight, finding his footing so to speak, he let out a sigh of relief, eyes focused on their path to avoid flying somewhere they shouldn’t. “You’re different too, um, in a good way. I don’t know a lot about you, of course, but… I think compared to others I know, you just, are.” He paused, pondering on that sentence. “That didn’t exactly make much sense, I’m sorry.” He laughed nervously, unsure if that came across right. He didn’t want to upset her or put himself in the wrong position, not when he was trying to make a new friend to talk to on a more frequent basis. “So...were you aiming for anywhere in particular, out here to destress from the Sanctuary?” he asked curiously. “I happen to know a place if you really want to get away. I guess it would be odd, to follow a guy like me, heh, but if you didn’t have an idea, I figured I might as well bring it up for you. It’s only about an hour’s flight from here if we get up into the clouds.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 12:01 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
She chuckled to herself at his compliment, looking ahead to mull over his words and finding a hint of amusement from it. Well, I wonder how different he thinks I am a few weeks from now, but I'm not gonna complain if he thinks I am at the moment. She exhaled shortly. "Thanks I guess, and I think I know what you mean," Ember replied, brushing her focus back onto the male flying beside her. His nervous laugh carried into her ears, past the rushing wind and the trilling of evening birds. She planted her sights ahead, as she had been before, soaking in the decorative landscape while Cazram fumbled on his next words. She rose a brow at his offer, murmuring, "no, I didn't have a place in mind actually, I planned into town like I usually do." She smirked somewhat, huffing air out from her nostrils and gesturing with the lift of her head and a quick smile. "So lead on, Romeo. I'll follow you."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 6:31 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram couldn’t believe his ears when Ember, the dragon previously upset that he had been following her, was so receptive to his offer. She wanted to follow him to this destination? He supposed that if he were to do something crazy or betray her trust, she could throw him down and rip him to pieces if she so wanted to. She certainly looked the part anyways. Swallowing his nerves, however, he smiled with a small nod, heart rapid in his chest. He could take the lead for once in the day, and get her mind off of whatever was bothering her. With a single flap of his wings, he soared straight upwards into the clouds, drifting for a few moments before he hoisted himself up again to reach above them. His claws raked the puffs below, scattering them as he went. The air was cold, refreshing. When he opened his mouth a bit to take in the air blowing past him, it soothed the burning at the base of his throat. Cazram looked behind and beside him, however, keeping track of Ember’s movements. He didn’t want to leave her behind in his path. “I think the flight will be worth the wait,” he called to her, still worried about the outcome of this little venture. “I certainly hope so, anyway.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 9:24 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
As they flew along, Cazram pulled up towards the clouds with a single beat of his wings. Ember's head followed him along with her gaze, capturing his red figure as it dissolve amidst the sky. She arched one brow, pushing the current of air beneath her wings to meet his speed, catching him with ease and taking in his words. He gave away his own nervousness with the faint jitter in his eye, the same look she had captured on plenty of other males before him. She exhaled her amusement from her lips, tasting the cold zing to the air. Ember rocked on her side, closing the gap between them as she followed. "I mean if it isn't...like I said, it's not like I have much to do anyway," she said with a slight sting to her words. "I'll probably just be a little disappointed is all." She shook her head slightly and asked him, "how did you find out about this place anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 8:23 pm

Quote :
Cazram supposed she told the truth - her time of nothing would just be dampened a bit. He did wonder why she had so little things to do however. Surely she had places to see, talents to train in, heck maybe even a den to decorate? He wasn't sure what Embers normal days looked like. But regardless, he wanted her to enjoy today if he could make it fun, or at least interesting, for her time. "I dont strive to disappoint, my lady. But I sincerely hope that doesn't happen today." He didnt want another put down, not when he enjoyed his time with her earlier. His wings sliced the clouds that trailed into the atmosphere, whisps of them floating on the claw tips before vanishing. Their cool mist coated the muscles, delighting him. "This place? Just exploring, in all honesty. When I left my hometown, I was left with no direction. So I just...flew. Flew and walked, hunted and fished, slept and awakened many times in my journey. In that time span, I've found a few notable relics, this one just happening to be nearer to the Sanctuary than others. Most are too decrepit, or too far, to be of any worth. This one, however, I like to treasure. Maybe you'll see its worth too when we arrive."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 5:08 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Cazram's uncertain, anxious disposition faded as he answered her question. He looked like he was getting more comfortable around her, or that's what she assumed from his change of tone. It was proper, more than before. The dragon told her that he stumbled on their destination by chance while he wavered in the air, taking the damp wafts of cool mountain air in his nostrils and shaping the clouds with his outstretched wings. Ember cut into the sky beside hi like a blade, causing tufts of white fluff to stretch along the bed of clouds. Flashes of light outlined the curve of her ruby neck and the brilliant orange in her eyes as she met Cazram's wandering eyes. "Hm, well we'll find out when we get there I guess. I can't make any promises yet," she mused with a faint snicker trailing off her maw. "So...let me get this straight, you just left your hometown? Were you kicked out or...what's the history there? Most dragons don't just leave home without a place to go you know." Ember puffed. "It happens, but you don't really seem the type to go out on your own adventure...you look too timid for that. No offense."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 12:53 pm

Quote :
Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Ember || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
As Cazram’s eyes gazed over the clouds and landscape that threatened to peek through their thick layers, his eyes became suddenly locked to Ember’s, their shine reflecting the sun and bringing out the tiny flecks of gold within. This flight did bring the best appearances for both of them, didn’t it? A smile still stayed on his face, listening to every word floating over to him. Her small laugh caused that smile to widen despite the topic she brought to their conversation. “No offense taken, heh. I think most get that impression from me…” He cleared his throat, thinking over his words. “In a sense, I was kicked out, but not for anything nefarious. I lived in a small dragon town, a gathering around a single lake sequestered in a mountain range valley. Because I was one of many hatchlings one spring, we all grew up together and, well, we ran out of space. I had no siblings, and my parents were still spry and active, which meant that staying there was just, not efficient for the community. My parents urged me to leave with others I had grown up with, to find my own place…. So that’s what I did. I lived on my own for a while until I entered the Sanctuary. I still sort of go on my own, but that’s really my goal. I’d like to eventually build a close knit group again, one I can feel I’m a part of.” He went silent for a moment, realizing he had gone off into his own daze. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to throw that all at you. That wasn’t my intention. The simplest answer is yes, I was kicked out overall. So now I just wander around the Sanctuary on my own.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 1:10 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
When he explained he was kicked out but for nothing 'nefarious,' she couldn't help but snicker at the idea alone. No he wasn't the trouble maker, she knew that much for sure, his attitude was timid, and uncertain. Poor boy doesn't know a thing about bad behavior, she thought to herself with a slow grin. Oh well, I mean I wasn't exactly surprised to hear that. Cazram appeared to be an overall decent dragon with good intentions at heart but she had yet to decide if that would work with how she was. Passing a glance back to Cazram as he finished his long-winded story, he brusquely apologized for ranting on about his home life, to which, Ember arched a brow and snuffed. "No, you're good," she told. "I get that. You're not the only one that happens to. I'm sure it will turn out fine for you in the end though." She didn't really dwell on his explanation enough to formulate more of a response, everyone had their stories and she had seen and heard plenty to not ask further. It was all a bit exhausting... Her focus remained among the brilliant streaks outlaying the tops of the clouds, trailing from one end of the sky to the other. He ruminated in her mind for a few moments, taking in the crisp air and rolling it over her tongue as she pondered. "Can I ask you something?" She inquired slowly, not taking her eyes off of the scenery around them. A frown built up in her brows and she exhaled to speak. "...Because you've been around a lot. What's your thoughts on humans?" She asked, passing him a stray glance. "I guess with this whole mess we live in, I like to see what other dragons think sometimes. Not like I care one way or another though but I figure I'd ask."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: