deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Mithyra, Akenehi (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5

Dark made a motion with his hand as he turned the worn page of the Elven book, overlooking the beautiful gleam of the gold markings beside the rows of ineligible text. His eyes followed the page. Then Mithyra presented him with a question. “First, what do they classify as a moon cycle?” She inquired with her chin upon her talons, similar to a cat. This was a fair question. It didn't occur to him there might have been different perspectives until now. "Well you see..." No sooner than the man had opened his mouth to answer, Mithyra had worked herself into asking more. She asked if a lunar cycle was a year and why the dragon in the story had attacked. Or more specifically, "just to attack their - well, I suppose our technically - enemy? Or something greater beyond that?” It sounded as if she were quizzing him now on his knowledge. His parted lips came into a smile. Then Dark Shadow chuckled at her curiosity as a sign of his approval. "A lunar cycle equals to about a month." The Alpha answered simply. "The dragon's intentions are never clarified but from my own experience, it is safe to assume the dragon must have suffered from a loss of some kind. Perhaps his or her offspring were killed by humans and seeing a manmade civilization - though not human - spurned uncontrollable feelings of hatred. They were most likely not native to the region, or else they would have known of the elven clan. Of course, this is my own prediction. I cannot say for sure." His silver eyes remained on Mithyra, knowing that she wasn't quite done. She seemed absorbed in her thoughts and she passed a glance at his collection of books and scrolls. He also glanced at them but in a less inquisitive manner. “How much detail have you discovered from all of these books based on the stories? I can assume this dich...whatever its called can be scrutinized by every word based on your knowledge and discoveries.” Mithyra asked with a shimmer of admiration. He gave a brief smirk but there was a humbled look in his eye as he replied. "I suppose you could say that, yes, but I assure you..." his words slowed before falling short. His attention turned to a woman who stepped precariously into his den. Her words had broke his sentence. “That’s quite the book you have, not many can read such a language and translate it so cleanly.” Her voice was bold and dominating. Dark Shadow looked in her direction. She possessed long, wavy black hair and light colored eyes. There wasn't a flicker of emotion in expression to her similarity to Rajani (he did not want to think back on those memories because of a stranger). Her head was elevated high; her clothes depicted her as someone with great wealth and status too. The man passed a glance at Mithyra as the stranger had asked to speak with him formally. "I will have to cut this lesson short I'm afraid but we can pick up where he left off at a later time..." He murmured sincerely. The responsibilities of an Alpha had always come first. The man closed the book and set it aside. Then he rolled back on his heels, stood standing, and fixed his suit. "I will speak with you later, Mithyra." Dark Shadow said. His eyes came to the green dragoness who was sprawled on his mounds of gold, waiting for her to take her leave. Even if he wanted her to stay, this matter seemed important and there needed to be some form of confidentiality. As he attuned to his cuffs, he passed his glance to this stranger. "Enlighten me as to what you would like to discuss, or would you prefer somewhere with more privacy?" He sensed pure blood in her veins. The Alpha force inside him alerted him to the power she also possessed from the moment she had walked in. It also somewhat concerned him...Alphas rarely stayed in the same proximity to one another. His stern eyes did not waver from her face.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Ꮮesser Fire Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Jilaiya (Sanctuary)
Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 709a11a9b8f26b63febd608f9cd74198
Her golden eyes had come onto him while he had been deep in thought, but the moment he walked over, she averted them. He noticed but took little heed of her blank expression. Drake laid back as Jiliaya examined the den thoroughly and walked around it with her muzzle near the walls to see if it would be suitable for her or not. There was a knot developing in his throat. Her face turned as she looked around, almost in a distracted way. Then she finally sat down. The red striped male was stood still a few feet from where she rested but he was able to see the sparkle from her fangs as she grinned. “Oh? And what is this …. Catch…” He broke his attention from her and glanced away. Then he cleared his throat nonchalantly and titled his head with a little smile. The roll of her golden eyes was making this difficult. 'She is just so intimidating,' he thought somewhat sheepishly. Drake rolled his tongue over his teeth in his mouth, worried about his phrasing for once. He was always the guy to speak whenever things came to his mind but he really needed to hold back on this one. Still, he possessed the same outgoing, charismatic edge."The catch is..." He said with a smile. "I get to take you out once you picked out your den." The usually confident, outgoing and loquacious Drake was reduced to fiddling over her answer. He dipped his head, almost amused at himself. "If you don't want to," he said below his breath with a smile that hadn't diminished. "don't feel like you need to say yes, I won't be offended. I just think you're beautiful and I'd like to get to know you better."
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 7:13 pm

Quote :
:diamonds: Rajani Icecrea :diamonds:
       ───────────────────────────────────
       :diamonds: Ice :diamonds: Dragon :diamonds: 22.5 :diamonds: Female :diamonds: Crush: Dark :diamonds: Mate: X :diamonds: Young: 2 :diamonds:

║ Tags: Cazram, Orpheus(eggs) ║

Quote :

Letting a sigh escape her lips, Rajani nodded her head. She knew what was about to roll from his lips had to deal with Abaddon, but what she didn’t know was who the hellish man was currently working for. Making himself comfortable against the stone wall, Orpheus pocketed the Sapphire stone and glanced towards Cazram with a glare of sorts, as if telling him to leave. But before the lad could react to such a gesture, Rajani quickly spoke up. “If this has to do with the sanctuary or even the entire dragon race, Cazram has the right to listen… He may be foolish but he’s still a dragon like the rest of us,” she spoke up for the smoke breather with a talon raised in indication for the Ridgeback male to stay put. With a roll of his eyes the burgundy-haired man began “Might as well make yourself comfortable ''Beor’’.” he spat his nickname with some distaste for the stranger. Orpheus was one that much rather have all eyes on him when it came to those he admired or followed. “As I’m sure you already knew, Abaddon has been searching for you for the last twenty-four years… Since you killed his father” He paused for a moment to reposition himself on the chest of gold and trinkets, “However, what you don’t know is in the last six years he’s obtained a new ‘’boss’’ of sorts, he goes by the name Soulirus. Realizing he and Soulrius have a common goal, the demon has ordered the Shadowrend to search for you, Rajani… And that’s not all, Soulirus has a greater goal in mind, but whatever that is is a mystery. Those of us who are loyal to you, we feel that this dragon is planning something that could destroy what's left of the dragon race.” Rubbing the back of his neck, the lad glance from Raj to Caz.

Listening keenly to Orpheus the dragoness exhaled roughly, “What makes you think that their plan is of such stature and why haven’t you figured it out yet? What’s keeping you from discovering the truth?” She asked sternly as her eyes narrowed, Orpheus was no noob to the assassin ways what was his excuse for his lack of knowledge? “If you fear that the dragon race is in danger then why haven’t you acted on your instincts and found the answer before now… A full draconic year has passed and gods know what has already been planned and executed.” A frosty mist began to leave the black dragonesses nostrils as she thought over what little information the male gave her. “I would also like to know what this ‘’Soulirus’’ has to do with me….” She growled lowly as Orpheus interjected once more, “That’s another mystery I have yet to solve… I would have found more out but Abaddon never takes his mistress or I with him when seeking counsel with the man… I haven’t even the slightest clue of how old the dragon is.” Sighing, the red-haired boy thought about what else he should share before realizing he’d left out something quite important, “ Also, Abaddon has ordered that we take the Sanctuary from the inside out… There is a female dragoness that is, in fact, our enemy, she goes by the name Jilaiya, I believe she’s already within the cavern as we speak.” Raising up on her front legs, Rajani glared down at the redhead. “Dark leaves his doors open for all dragons to seek refuge, though I’m sure he’d catch on if anything was amiss within his stone abode, it would be too late at that point… Go, go to the sanctuary as you’ve been ordered Orpheus, play your part as Abaddon’s pon. And do what you must to keep death at bay. Before you go, bath yourself and use the various soaps and perfume I have above, it’ll clean you of my scent leaving me undetectable. ” She ordered before looking to Cazram, “Caz, you and I will be visiting the sanctuary in due time.” She informed him before stepping off her nest of coins, silk fabrics, and furs and shifting down into her human form. Watching as Orpheus quickly jumped from his perch and left the large den, Rajani returned her full attention to Cazram, "Though I'm not entirely sure of how serious this issue is, we should act as if death is walking towards our doorstep... Dark is fully capable of protecting his clan from incoming danger but I'm sure he'd appreciate a heads up, that, and I need to speak with him whether he'll like it or not."

Quote :
Akenehi Imperius
      ● Relentless Winds ● Dragon ● 36 ● Female ● Crush: None ● Mate: N/A (was Zephyrus/Soulirus) ● Young: Rajani ●

║ Tags: Dark, Mithrya ║

Quote :

Having pulled the alpha’s attention away from his guest laying about his mounds of gold, Akenehi took a step inward, closing some of the empty space between them. Meanwhile, Dark Shadow asked the green dragoness to depart for the time being. ‘Good, I have his attention.’ she thought silently, a calm expression resting on her face. Watching as the man closed his book and pulled himself to his feet, Akenehi allowed her hands to return to her waist loosely. For a moment, she waited until the emerald dragon had taken her leave before she finally parted her lips to speak to the pureblood before her. “Given how deep into the cavern your den actually is, I believe this will be as private a location we need to have our discussion.” She told him as she glanced towards the door simply making sure the girl was gone. Keeping her volume down to prevent her voice from carrying, the jeweled dragoness began sharing what she’d come there to discuss, “Though I’m sure you’re strong and a very capable alpha, I’ve come to warn you of an evil that is wreaking havoc on the dragon kingdom.” soon her calm expression hardened, “A dragon by the name of Soulirus has band together with the Shadowrend, an elite guide of assassins,  to destroy all royal bloods, along with all those who go against him. I also have reason to believe that his next stop is your sanctuary… And given that he has assassins on his side, I wouldn’t trust those who come and go from your caverns...“ the woman's silvery hues held all seriousness, she wasn’t joking about any of this nor was it simply a whim or a story she heard on the road… this was real.  

Quote :
Jilaiya

● Breath WIP ● Dragon ● Age 20 ● Female● Crush: None (Likes all men) ● Mate: N/A ● Young: x●

║ Tags: Open Drake, Morsa ║
Quote :

Watching as her tour guide redirected his gaze as she asked about this little catch he’d mentioned, the charcoal grey dragoness couldn’t help but grin a little wider. He was trying to get somewhere with her, wasn’t he? Listening to him clear his throat in a cool manner, she watched as Drake tilted his head while wearing a small smile on his draconic lips. Watching him with her golden hues locked on that handsome little face of his, she couldn’t help but notice his sudden shy behavior. It had been a few seconds now since she’d asked him what the catch was, she was beginning to wonder if he was about to change his mind when he finally spoke up, “The catch is…” still wearing his handsome smile. “I get to take you out once you pick out your den.” as those words left the lesser fire dragons lips, Jilaiya gave him a bit of a surprised expression which quickly faded and was replaced with a seemingly bashful look in her eyes as he continued on to call her beautiful. She rarely heard a male call her beautiful in such a way, it was nice to hear for a change. “No, I wouldn’t mind going out for a little bit with you, Drake.” She gave him her answer after a short ponder, “I wouldn’t mind getting to know you a little better either.” She told him as she glanced off to the side still keeping her act up. “Are there any more catches?” She teased him as she rolled her golden hues back in his direction.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 10:24 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 Text
Quote :
Female - Undefined - Blue Flame Eastern Cove - Regular
-Crush ~ X - Tags ~ Dark - Location ~ Sanctuary
Mithyria was fascinated when the Alpha began to speak, closing her mouth after all of her questions to listen to his explanations. After all, if she asked too many things, she would never hear the result of any of them. Her eyes wide, she took in the information he spoke. A month, good to know. She could use that whenever the lunar cycle was mentioned again. And, she could piece it together with the previous information he had told. She now also understood a motive behind the dragon that went to destroy an elven monument. If she had lost a loved one...well, she would likely be vulnerable to committing a very similar act. Eastern Cove dragons were fiercely protective of their own. Perhaps she would not completely destroy something...but definitely cause enough damage to prevent anyone from bothering her again. But with what Dark seemed to be telling her, it was doubtful that anything would actually stop. She was prepared to be lost in his stories again, being quiet to absorb all he had told her so far when a lady’s voice waltzed in from the doorway. What? Surely she could have waited, or at least seen that her Alpha was busy with something. But with what he had to say next, she supposed this new woman was more important than she. Well, she had to differ. She was going to argue and try to nudge her out, but that seemed impossible now that the man was kicking her out. Mithyria didn’t hide her frustration as she retracted into the coins, turning around and exiting quickly to send coins scattering over the floor towards the new arrival. How long was ‘later’? Likely too long to warrant sticking around. She’d find somewhere else to be. After being so intrigued by his story, it was not amusing at all to have to wait to hear the rest. Sighing with a curt nod, she trotted from the room, her tail flicking as she rounded the corner. But where would she even go? That was the question. She had come here specifically to catch up on the updates of the Sanctuary. Peering around after she exited the hallways, she noticed there were dens within the caverns as usual. Maybe she should peek inside? She was too bored to do much else. So trailing her way sneakily around, she poked her head into each den, disappointed each time when there was nobody inside. Was she really going to be left in boredom? Mithyria the Emerald Goddess was not about to be left bored, no siree. She would find something to do or so help her from the heavens above.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 9gp9gxU

Quote :
:spades:️ Male :spades:️ Straight :spades:️ Smoke Ridgeback :spades:️ Regular :spades:️
:spades:️ Crush ~ Rajani :spades:️ Tags ~ Rajani :spades:️ Location ~ Wilderness :spades:️
As Cazram stood aside and awaited for their discussion to begin, he was flashed a nasty glare from the male Rajani had dragged along with her. What was that about?! Did he place the egg wrong on the nest? Looking back to it, he saw that they were protected by their mother and she had them handled properly. So that couldn’t be it. Was he standing on something? He looked down and saw stone. That wasn’t it either. He tried to figure it out until Rajani’s voice piped up...defending him. Okay, he must be dehydrated and feeling dizzy to hear that from her. Surely she wouldn’t want his presence if the man seemed to be itching to tell important news. But, he had the one benefit in the world of being a dragon. A dragon with a short tail, but a dragon nonetheless. Staying deadly silent, he winced as the guest spat his new nickname in his face before going on with the actual words he needed to speak. He didn’t really know how he felt. Left out was a weird way to put it. Perhaps...out of the loop. He should know more about this all, shouldn’t he? Or understand at least some of the situation? Or did he just enter into a mob gang that would rip his throat out if he spoke a word to anyone not associated with it? Now that he thought about it, it made much more sense that way than anything else. Great. He had just become a gang member. He was not cut out for this job. Right after he had come to the realization, Rajani had become human again, approaching him from her mountain of treasures. He had never felt so scared in his life. His heart was pounding so loudly in his ears that he hardly heard her first sentence. Visiting the sanctuary? He was there earlier today, so going back would be a relief. After the mess of today, he wanted a big nap to take it all in. But that was obviously not her plan. She spoke to him as somewhat of an equal, and that frightened him even more. Now he would be expected to actually uphold standards. Wouldn’t it be more likely that she brings him along as bait, or for leverage? Maybe that was her plan all along. Oh, how he wished he could just take her hunting like he wanted to this morning. Then maybe he could try to understand her more, and she could speak to him like this more often. He realized he forgot to respond and quickly nodded, wringing his hands together before he remembered that was silly and resting them at his sides. “Y-Yes, of course,” he replied, pulling up his confidence from the depths of despair. “I’m sure he will be there for us to speak with him. Or well, you. You seem to know what he needs to hear.” Hopefully with his open door policy, there would be no real scuffles. They could inform him, get things settled with the Sanctuary, and guards could be placed to protect against whoever this guy was that was an apparent threat. Then with the alert on high, the weight would be off her shoulders and he could spend some actual time sorting out his stance - and maybe nickname - with Rajani. At least that would end his day on the right foot.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 11:43 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Mithyra, Akenehi (Sanctuary)

A ruffled look came to Mithyra's face and it was plain to see that she was somewhat rubbed the wrong way by this woman's intervention. She was completely immersed a second ago and now that immersion was interrupted. Dark Shadow could tell that was what had just occurred. With him being Alpha, he was more than used to having dragons cut into his daily life. Mithyra on the other hand, probably did not have the same experiences. However, he could understand her restless and impatient spirit. The man stood patiently as he followed Mithyra with his eyes until she slipped from the den and out of sight with the flick of her scaly green tail. The gold coins jingled as they rolled onto the floor with her departure. When she was gone, he gradually rolled his silver eyes onto the woman at the entryway. She was poised like someone of royal blood, that was for sure. She had assured him that his den was fine and Dark kept silent to listen to what she had to say. She explained, “a dragon by the name of Soulirus has band together with the Shadowrend, an elite guide of assassins,  to destroy all royal bloods, along with all those who go against him. I also have reason to believe that his next stop is your sanctuary… And given that he has assassins on his side, I wouldn’t trust those who come and go from your caverns...“ Well, that was certainly not the news he had anticipated. For a first, Dark Shadow was conflicted with his reaction. One part of him wanted to scoff and laugh at the idea. Any dragon who would have the gull to try such a thing was even less than a fool, but it was disturbing to hear of an organization with a purpose on destroying royals. That concerned him most. If royal dwindled, this fool was basically doing the knight's work for them. If he succeeded and was the only royal left, he had the potential of being killed and all dragons would soon face extinction. As the man chewed at the idea, he ambled around to think. He did not think this information was a joke, not in the slightest. He sensed her own royal blood and the truth in her words. Now it was a matter of his response. He set his hands on the back of the red velvet chair as he fixed himself upon the words that left his lips. He rubbed his hands against the gold frame. "What you have told me is disturbing. It not only puts my clan at risk but the lives of all dragons...what a fool's errand..." The man growled. His brows set on a line as the frustration began to build in his mind. His eyes snapped aside. "What do you know about this Soulirus? How does he plan on using spies in my sanctuary? And how have you come across this information? Surely you must be jeopardizing your life by telling me this." He paused and said, "if that is the case, you are more than welcome to stay here..." Granted, she may not want to be in the place this organization was wanting to overthrow. She may have her own ways of keeping under the radar, but he wanted to give her options if she didn't have any. Simply the existence of this plan was irritating but he had threats before. Granted, none was as serious as this but he wasn't necessarily worried even still. Dark Shadow pulled back from the chair with a deepening look that amplified his next words. It was his firm assurance to her that he would be able to protect his clan. His eyes planted onto the woman in a manner he was sure she had scarcely seen, but it would show her his intensity. He turned and stepped slowly toward her slowly, then stopped. "If you are worried that this dragon will be able to usurp my authority, much less kill me, then you should worry no more. Soulirus can face me whenever he chooses and I will accept without any hesitation; I can handle it. If he chooses to use lackeys instead of facing me himself, I will humiliate him before his followers, brand his reputation as a coward, and then give him death when I find him. But if he harms the dragons I aim to protect...not even hell will want to keep what's left of him. I swear it." Dark Shadow assured quietly.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

He was very keen to see how she would react. After all, she would determine rather this was a successful pursuit or not and if they were going to...'hang out?' He didn't really know what to call it but none of that mattered right now. Jiliaya's mind seemed to go blank for a brief second at his offer. There was certainly some surprise there and he didn't really blame her. However he saw an almost timid look at his compliment. He knew she knew she was beautiful, surely it wasn't completely genuine but he enjoyed seeing that smile on her face. It made him smile more when he knew she would go for it. Honestly, this was pretty exciting. “I wouldn’t mind getting to know you a little better either.” She responded coyly. 'Really?' He thought. 'Huh! Well that's kind of adorable.' He chuckled to himself and then perked up at her next question. "Oh, nah...not any I can think of off the top of my head," he teased with a playful grin. "But you're not off the hook though. That could always change. You never know." Drake winked at her, strictly out of entertainment purposes before stepping back with the same grin plastered across his maw.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 7:10 pm

Quote :
Akenehi Imperius
      ● Relentless Winds ● Dragon ● 36 ● Female ● Crush: None ● Mate: N/A (was Zephyrus/Soulirus) ● Young: Rajani ●

║ Tags: Dark ║

Quote :

Watching as the perplexed expressions flew over the males face before he began pacing and the gears turning in his brain, Akenehi waited, her arms kept to her waist. Clearly, he knew the severity of the news she’d brought. Dark’s entire clan was at risk here, not only that but the dragon race as well. Watching as the royal placed his hands upon the red velvet throne chair, she waited for the response she needed to hear. As his hands rubbed against the golden frame of the chair, he finally began to speak. “What you have told me is disturbing. It not only puts my clan at risk but the lives of all dragons...what a fool's errand..." as the words fell off his lips his growls followed getting little reaction from the woman, she understood his frustration she’d stood in a similar spot in the past, though this problem was much greater. About that time the man’s brow had furrowed into a tight pinch and his eyes darted to the side. He questioned what she knew about Soulirus, his plans for the spies, and how she’d gained the information she’d just given him. Letting her hands fall from her waist the woman brushed some hair back from her shoulder, her silver eyes following the strand as it went out of view. “Soulirus is a tyrant… his mind is filled with goals that are incomprehensible…” She paused as her eyes returned to his gaze, “The man set his eyes on creating a killing machine through mixing different species of dragons, creating his own, broodmare farm, if you will, with dragons he’d captured or gained with his clans assistance. I was his prized possession for I was the one who would and did bare his tool. I would have destroyed the child on the spot however, Savoria, a mysterious dragoness who lurked in the walls of his abode took her away after pleading with me. The dragoness believe the child could be changed and live the life of a normal dragon, one who does not kill for the sake of killing. However, somehow, Soulirus has discovered her existence and to my knowledge is searching for her as well. Having not raised the child I have no idea how he plans on using her now, let alone locating her, it’s taken me this long to even get a lead on where she may be… But that is beyond importance for now.” Again the woman paused, but this time she listened to see if anyone was lurking outside the alpha’s den, hearing nothing she continued, “As for the spies, he plans on having them attack from the inside… most likely they will find the caverns weak spots and any other entries or exits, as well as, they will try to gain more information regarding yourself and others who are of high rank within your clan. I wouldn’t put it past them to hide in the shadows either, they are skilled assassins, after all, they know what they are doing and who they are dealing with before they enter the beast's den.” she told him, “There is only one assassin that I have seen with Soulirus, his name is Abaddon, he is most likely the current guild leader of the Shadowrend. Be well aware Dark Shadow, If this male is anything like his father was, he isn’t a dragon to be trifled with either.” sighing gently to herself the raven-haired woman crossed her arms just above her waist once more, “Thank you, I’ll take you up on your offer, though my life has been in jeopardy since I freed myself from his shackles I don’t mind lending a talon where it may be needed.” She offered her help during her stay before the man then gave her the reassurance she’d hoped for, “Good, then please, lets send the devil back to his hellfire grave.” the woman said as her eyes darkened and a smile spread across her lips. The demon was would fall, he would meet his demise... finally.  

Quote :
Jilaiya

● Breath WIP ● Dragon ● Age 20 ● Female● Crush: None (Likes all men) ● Mate: N/A ● Young: x●

║ Tags: Open Drake, Morsa ║
Quote :

Watching that playful grin of his flash across Drakes' lips caused Jilaiya to raise a brow, “Uhuh… Sure,” She replied with her own smirk, “Oh I’m not?” She replied with a chuckle as she stood from her seated position to walk up to him, her snout inches from his, “Oh? Have I signed some sort of endless catch contract?” She teased him while wondering just how close she could get to him before he’s shy away.  Pulling back before she could find out, the dragoness circled around him before sliding out the den doorway, “So, what others are there?” She asked regarding open dens free to fill. “Is there one near yours?” She shot a look back at him a flirtatious look twinkled in her eye before the woman laughed and stepped a little further down the hall. “Maybe… Maybe I have my own catch…” She suggested as she continued on down the stone path, “What do you think about that, hmm, Drake?” clearly, for a moment the woman’s mind had faltered from her original goal but that was okay, she was building a trust with this dragon, that was all part of the job… gaining trust.

Quote :
:diamonds: Ice :diamonds: Dragon :diamonds: 22.5 :diamonds: Female :diamonds: Crush: Dark :diamonds: Mate: X :diamonds: Young: 2 :diamonds:

║ Tags: Cazram, Orpheus, Akatosh (eggs, Zephyrus) ║

Quote :

Waiting on the man to reply to her, Rajani was beginning to feel like the lad wasn’t listening to her at all. “Cazram… Cazram are you listening to me?” She repeated his name a few times before waving a hand in front of his face. Still the man was off in his own world somewhere, feeling a tick at her brow the woman tried to hold back her irratation with the male before her. How dare he not pay attention to what she was saying, if it wasn’t so important then it wouldn’t matter. Balling her left hand into a fist the woman went to hit him upside the head with her right however he suddenly began to nod his head. “Cazram pay attention!” She snapped, she was starting to feel like she was his mentor at this rate, scolding her student for his lack of interest. “I suggest you start paying attention before I seriously loose my temper with you…” She growled lowly as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. “Do you even remember what I said?” She asked, clearly quizzing him after he’d stated that Dark Shadow would be there for them to speak to. Shaking her head with a hand now up at her forehead and her fingers pressing against her temples the woman sighed deeply, “Never mind... .” She grumbled before hearing footsteps above. Dropping her hand she listened quietly. The steps were quickly paced, the books somewhat heavy.. Soles were most likely made of a dense material.. Likely wood or something of the sort… Letting a smile brush over her face she walked towards the trap door as it was pulled back. Her eyes fell on Jace, the white haired young man she’d lived with for the last decade or so. “Ah, Just the boy I wanted to see.” She said with a grinn.

Jumping down into the hidden den, Jace looked back up at Ash who was still crouched at the trap door, “Use the ladder, Ash.” He told her with a warm and charming smile. “Yo, Raj long time no see I just wanted to give you the letters you asked for-” His voice slowly faded off as his eyes fell on the two eggs just in the distance behind the woman. Stepping away from the pale-eyed woman the lad walked over to the eggs stopping about a foot or so from the nest, “R-Rajani… W-Whos eggs are those? Who’s eggs did you steal?” He asked clearly in disbelief, “You didn’t steal someone's brood did you!!?” He asked again with wide eyes and a dropped jaw.

Pulling her eyes from the girl above, Rajani continued to hold her arms crossed above her waist, “Now do I seem like a woman that would steal someone's brood to raise as her own?” She asked him with a brow raised and that iconic irritated sound ringing in her voice. Glancing over his shoulder back at the Raven haired woman he spotted Cazram, “Caz? What the hell are you doing here!?” He asked as he pointed his finger at him rather dramatically. Rolling her eyes, the assassin crouched down to pick up a gemstone, another sapphire. Standing back up the woman beamed the stone at Jace's head. The sound of the gem colliding with the man's head echoed through the underground den and his squeal of agony followed. Grinning a little the woman then dropped her arms from their crossed position and place her left hand on her hip, “Now, with you shut up for a moment?” She snapped, “I need you, Jace, to sit here with my brood, and no they are not Cazram’s young they are Dark’s.. .and Don’t you dare as another question!” She quickly got out what she needed to and then turned back to Caz, “I suggest we get to the Sanctuary… “ with narrowed eyes and a headache just begging to begin, Rajani began to leave her abode, “Oh and Jace… “ She paused with a hand on the ladder leading out of the trap door. “If you even so much as leave a smug on my eggs… I’ll bury you alive in flesh-eating spiders, do you understand?” She flashed him a smirk before climbing on out, though it may have seemed she was only teasing, Jace knew she would do it… you never underestimated that woman… ever. “D-d-don’t worry, they won’t have any smudges or cracks or anything… I p-promise.” He said with a nervous chuckle leaving his maw.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 9:43 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Akenehi (Sanctuary)

A certain conviction resonated from the man's eyes and was planted firmly on the woman. The Alpha folded his arms across his chest now as he listened but unfortunately, her explanation of Soulirus had changed his view. "The man set his eyes on creating a killing machine through mixing different species of dragons," the she had said, "creating his own, broodmare farm, if you will, with dragons he’d captured or gained with his clans assistance. I was his prized possession for I was the one who would and did bare his tool." The carnal traumatization of Dark Shadow's own past seemed to creep into his mind like a word of warning. 'Beware Dark Shadow,' it seemed to say. 'You have grown soft from your time among toothless fools. Everyone dies eventually and this may be how you go.' He tightly knitted his brows as he brooded over this thought. It had been a long time since he had killed a dragon like this and it started to concern him. Following the thought, a flicker of subtle doubt came to his eye as he thought about this Soulirus. Yes, he would kill him but now he wondered if this dragon would drag him down with him. The lack of incapacitating dragons had left him concerned of his ability to live through this. The last creature he had killed was a corrupted sundown half-breed over two dragon years ago (twelve years), who had bred with other dragons and had a perception much like this Soulirus. But this was different. The half-bred was solitary, breeding with others without an organized purpose or reason. Soulirus on the other hand was beginning to remind him of his own father - on the borderline of insanity but intelligent enough to rule. He had seen that combination firsthand; after all, he was the spawn of such a thing. As these things occurred to him, he realized that the sanctuary had shielded him from the realities of the outside world - making him lose valuable practice in killing such dragons. What he dealt with as an Alpha was petty squabbles, perhaps the occasional dragon wanting to overstep his boundary. He hadn't severed a throat in too long, and it had paid its price from a decrease of experience. Nevertheless Dark told himself the one thing to keep his mind from spiraling down to those depths. He knew that 'there is no doubt in my mind that I shall take the life of Soulirus and if he manages to kill me as well, then that is a sacrifice that I must make as the Alpha of this clan. It would be an honor to give my life to those I have served...' With this, he felt a newfound encouragement and a sense of duty to the sanctuary. Throughout his transition into these thoughts, Dark hid them behind a barren expression - obviously not wanting anyone, much less a stranger to see it - but he kept silent now to soak in her words. “As for the spies, he plans on having them attack from the inside… most likely they will find the caverns weak spots and any other entries or exits, as well as, they will try to gain more information regarding yourself and others who are of high rank within your clan." The man slowly nodded his head. He knew he needed to inform the guides in his sanctuary as soon as possible then so they could keep an eye out for potential spies in the newcomers. Either way, there was no stopping an infiltration. There were hundreds, maybe over a thousand dragons here. If a spy could not slip in, there were plenty of opportunities a dragon at the sanctuary could turn into a spy with the proper leverage. Perhaps he could close the borders of the sanctuary but that would alert his clan of something being awry. He did not want to worry them, even if they should be. If the clan knew about this guild, Dark feared that at the knowledge of them, some would aid their cause. With the right excuse, Dark Shadow could close the borders if need be but he didn't have that yet. it would be an act he would have to take eventually, but not at the present moment. As he heard the woman accept his offer in staying with the clan, Dark Shadow dipped his head somewhat as his way of saying 'your welcome.' "I’ll take you up on your offer, though my life has been in jeopardy since I freed myself from his shackles I don’t mind lending a talon where it may be needed.” He slowly agreed. "My clan is able to handle the work but if an occasion happens to arise, I shall call for you. Perhaps while you are here you could keep an eye out for such spies and keep an ear out for information. I think that would be the most beneficial to me." He caressed his chin as he thought some more. He rubbed the stubble on the side of his jaw. His silver eyes lingered on the woman while a faint smile caressed her lips. "Is there anything else I should know regarding this Soulirus?" He inquired. "And might I have your name?"

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

"Oh? I'm not?" He tried to withhold it but he couldn't help but grin subtly at her reply. There was a cheeky gleam in her golden eyes as she turned to face him, something that he realized was really iconic to her. Jilaiya strode over in all her grace and stood with her muzzle only inches away from him now, but his endearing look hadn't fizzled. He didn't shy or blush, he simply smiled his delightful grin. Then the ashen colored female slowly began to trail around him with her tail slightly swaying as a flirtatious gesture. “Is there one near yours?” She had asked. Drake somewhat arched his neck as he coiled back with a half-hearted laugh. The question surprised him a little. Eagerly, the dragon strode back beside Jilaiya with an arched brow. He retained that confident smile of his."A den near mine? Oh I'm flattered," he jested. "The fact that you not only want to hear my rambling but want to live beside me is definitely intriguing. But don't worry, I promise I won't keep you addicted to my charms for too long." He laughed, mostly to himself. The red dragon pulled his sights from Jilaiya with the smile not falling from his maw. His eyes flickered back as she made a comment about having her own catch. 'Ohh...it seems I have met my match,' Drake thought in his amusement. 'What a cheeky girl.' He had half expected it, but he was also somewhat impressed by it. She knew how to keep things interesting, which he thought was relatively rare. Usually, Drake was the one who had to rake up the humor and the banter. But it wasn't often he found himself caught up in it by someone else. Jilaiya passed him a suave look as she pried some more. “What do you think about that, hmm, Drake?” He swished his tail and he cocked his head ever so slightly in a playful manner at her question. He looked at her, then he smirked. "No, no, you'd be breaking all the rules! Silly Jiliaya..." He said with a soft wink. He looked up as he thought on his response. Then his orange eyes lowered back to her. He laughed for a second and finally said, "well, I won't agree to anything without knowing what it is - after all, I could be swallowed up and sacrificed to some scary elven deity! It's happened once or twice before, I have to be sure." He did an exaggerated 'tsk tsk' sound with the shake of his head to prove his point. But after that statement, Drake chuckled more seriously and gently nudged her shoulder with his muzzle. "So, please tell me, what would these so called 'catches' of yours be? Hm? Your whims and fancies are my command, my empress - well unless you want to worship elven deities on a first date like I said. I can put a pin in that for later though." He stuck his tongue out playfully. "I wouldn't mind being sacrificed in your honor I think."
Back to top Go down
Perri

Perri

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 4:26 pm

Quote :
● Light ●

● Breath/Weapon: Fog ● Species: Dragon ●
●Age: 26-years-old ● Gender: Female ●
●Crush: Jace ● Mate/Lover: x ●
●Young: x ●

║ Tags: Sapphire (Kind of a mixed post) ║

With the two gathering sticks and making a vague pile, the suns color left an imprint on the sky above them, through the trees of red and oranges. Light constantly looked at the woman then to the place where the Sanctuary was. She knew the way by heart but no where else to equal knowledge. Somewhere in her head, she saw it as she was making sure that this woman survived the night. The other side was screaming; ditch the girl, danger, the sword on the hip.
Sapphire, on the other hand, knew she had to be by this girl. She probably wandered into the woods herself, after the fight with her friends. She might be lost too. She certainly wasn't a native to these lands, by appearance, but she shouldn't be quick to judge. But making sure she felt safe and comfortable. "Uh, so, Lia... You ever camped out before?" She began to make a conversation, walking over to the pile of sticks before arranging them.
"A few times, but... Not in good situations," Light said softly, rubbing the back of her neck, walking over. The years that went by, before the Sanctuary or Dark, were the worst experiences that she had to deal with. She learned, with those years, about starvation and that not everyone was friendly. Especially those who resided North.
"Well, I hope that this will be better than most times," Sapphire smiled gently to her, before her hands moved between a stick rapidly. A little bit of a squeaking sound, then a small sliver of smoke; then a bit of light. Light leaned forward, watching Sapphire be careful to not put out the small sliver of flame. It almost took Light back to the first time she saw fire. A horrifying memory, but one meant to last over a few lifetimes. Light held her knees, the chill of the night creeping upon them smoothly. Not a lot of wind, but just enough to make the hair on your skin stand up.
Instead of enjoying the silence, Sapphire built the fire up where it was stable enough to go on its own. Light scooted close, watching the little embers fly above the fire with the smoke. Sapphire got up and put the sword against the log behind the two. Light's eyes were wide for a second, but relaxed slightly seeing her put it aside. "Uh, so, the sword is...?" Light gestured to it. Sapphire blinked, sitting down next to her. "Oh, it's a family heirloom. There's an emerald, ruby, and a sapphire on the handle, made out of gold with a layer of pure silver coating it. It make's it looks less valuable as it is," Sapphire boasted about it easily, a simple smile on her face.
"My great-grandfather made it himself. The jewels weren't in it when he made it at first, since they weren't exactly fluid with coin, but my grandfather put the green gem on the left, then my father actually put the red on the right. I think my older brother was going to put the next gem in but..." Sapphire fell quiet a moment before her eyes softened into the flame. "I put in the last one a few years ago, right when I got out of my training to be a knight."
Light didn't seem to the process what Sapphire had said at first, maybe because of the story of the sword, or the knight information. But her heart fell hard into the pit of her stomach. Instincts pulled at her roughly, but was terrified. The shell shock of most dangerous encounters lodged into her brain. Sapphire didn't even seem to notice that Light had a strange, horrified look on her face. Sapphire lifted her knees to her chin, sighing. "I would've been a great one too. A knight. I was one for a day and a half before the king got overruled..." That was when the switch went from high alert to an understanding. "N-No one did anything to help him, w-we are suppose to do something when that happens, right?" Sapphire felt a quiver in her voice, swallowing hard. "I chose the wrong side and now I'm here..." her eyes softened gently, hiding into her knees. Light slowly reached and touched her shoulder. "My grandfather... He had to make a tough decision too," she swallowed a bit at the past memory. "That decision took his life but saved mine," Light rubbed Sapphire's back a bit more comfortably. "I'm sorry for your situation, Sapphire, but none the less; after hard choices, better ones will follow. Do not let regrets hold you down," Light moved a piece of blonde curl back on Sapphires head. "Being held down by a memory... You will not move into the future."

Quote :
● August ●

● Breath/Weapon: Fog ● Species: Dragon ●
●Age: 54-years-old ● Gender: Male ●
●Crush: x ● Mate/Lover: x ●
●Young: Wendistal, Fanniel, and Dawning (All Deceased) ●

║ Tags: Ann (Mixed post as well) ║

The entrance was wide and dark, but the sounds and smells made the two dragons glance at each other. They came into the entrance slowly, but kept into the shadows. The dragons spoke, slept, and seemed to be of all kinds. "I think we'll blend in, just try and find her first," August whispered to Ann, his head brushing against hers for a moment. "On it," Ann took a few steps and began to fly with the flow of the few dragons, going deeper.

Quote :
● Osiris ●

● Breath/Weapon: Unknown ● Species: Dragon ●
●Age: Unknown ● Gender: Female ●
●Crush: x ● Mate/Lover: Seeking ●
●Young: Seeking ●

║ Tags: Very Open ║

Keeping low to the ground, she eyed the two dragons that had entered the cave. The sensations around her jaw made her smile on the inside. She shifted into her human form. She wore a brilliant blue cloak over her head, her white outfit underneath as she entered, waiting a few moments after the others entered. Her dark brown eyes flashed a tint of yellow, eyeing the dragons. None of her own species, but plenty of others. And plenty of males, her smile flashing a few as she made her way down the cave, but slowly began to get patterns. The egg room would probably be farther down the way, the safest spot, or some people would hold onto them. But just in case, might as well see whats available.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 5:28 pm

Quote :
Male - Straight - Smoke Ridgeback - Regular
- Crush ~ Rajani - Tags ~ Rajani - Location ~ Wilderness -

Cazram blinked, wondering why Rajani was so frustrated. He blamed it on the situation though. All he wanted to do was think, and try to solve the puzzle he’d been thrown in, but it seemed as though if he wasn’t responding to her right away, he was about as useful as roadkill. Frowning, he watched as her attention was taken away from him to whatever was making a racket in the rafters. Oh great. More visitors to learn the names of and try to keep out of the way of. He stepped back, and wasn’t all that surprised to see a man hop down and gesture for another to come down. But he was surprised when the man addressed him, pointing his finger with a dropped jaw like a codfish. He opened his mouth to reply, when the company was whacked in the side of the head with a shiny rock. Cazram’s eyes flew open. “Rajani!” he cried, looking over to see that grin on her lips like it was any ordinary day. This woman...looking down at the rock he saw it wasn’t any old rock. It was a sharp edged sapphire. Rajani had to be the only dragoness on the earth that would willingly throw her treasure at someone as punishment. Taking in that fact, she commanded the man to sit with her eggs before climbing up the ladder. It seemed he would have to follow along her. Looking to Jace, he offered the best he could, a sympathetic glance, before he followed the assassin up the ladder through the trapdoor at the top. Hopefully the man would be able to handle it, or he would come back to see his guts along the floor. That wouldn’t exactly be the most fun reunion.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 6:53 pm

Quote :
* Rajani Icecrea *
       * Ice * Dragon * 22.5 * Female * Crush: Dark * Mate: X * Young: 2 *
       ║ Tags: Cazram ║

Quote :

It didn’t take long before the two were already at the Santurary’s doorstep. Taking in a deep breath the woman glanced over at Cazram, they both had to shift and travel up the cliffside before entering the Alpha’s abode. This would be the first time she’d stepped foot in the place since he’d ran her off, though it was for good reason she understood why he’d made her leave. “Let's go.” She told the Ridgedback before shifting into her dragon form. Spreading out her large black, purple sheened wings, the dragoness took to the air with a quick and easy lift-off. Before long the two were swooping down into the Sanctuary. Shifting as she entered, the Assassin’s feet hit the stone earth with a giving bend of her knees, hair cascading around her shoulders as she stood up straight the woman glanced around. Instantly eyes were on the two of them, whispers could be heard rolling about the residence, “I-it’s Rajani..” the murmurs continued as the raven-haired assassin began forward, seeing as though Dark wasn’t front and center, he must be in his den… And she was sure it was in the same place as always. As her boots tapped against the stone crafted ground, the woman wondered if she should tell Cazram to stay with the rest of the clan, she did drag him along though so maybe it wouldn’t matter whether or not he accompanied her all the way to Dark Shadow’s den. Feeling her stomach turn, she wondered was she nervous to see him again, the man she once loved and then was taken advantage by and directly exiled after? Taking in a deep breath and letting it out in a long drawn out sigh, this “visit” wasn’t for such a conversation, at least not at first. She was here in the sanctuary to inform Dark shadow of the incursion which was going to take place… Only after that, she would then tell him of the news which their time together bore… That is if he allowed her to speak, she wasn’t exactly sure how he’d react to her return, she could assume it wouldn’t be a joyous one.

Quote :
Akenehi Imperius

║ Tags: Dark║

Quote :

With a nod of his head, Dark Shadow took his time to agree with her. He reassured her that his clan was fully capable of handling what work they had but he would take her up on her offer if the occasion arises. “With pleasure,  I’ll inform you of any suspicious activity or individuals which raise a red flag.” She accepted his task as she watched the man rub the stubble on his chin as he inquired about anything else he should know about the enemy, “Yes, Soulirus has a venomous bite… If you go head to head with him watch out for that. He’s also rather old, but he’s able to move rather well… I would describe his features to you but there is no point, it will be rather obvious when you see him.” Finishing up with what little she had left to say, the raven-haired lass smiled at him before parting her lips once more “Ah, yes, my name is Akenehi Imperius, forgive me for the lack of a proper introduction sooner.” She lightly apologized as it was understandable for the lack of something so small. About that time, the woman’s ears caught the sound of footsteps some distance down the hall heading in their direction. Turning her head towards the den opening, the lady’s silver hues rested on the entrance waiting for who was possibly going to pop in.

Quote :
Jilaiya
● Breath WIP ● Dragon ● Age 20 ● Female● Crush: x (Likes all men) ● Mate: N/A ● Young: x●
║ Tags: Drake, ║

Quote :

Chuckling along with him she grinned she’d caught that surprised look and his arched brow, “Why wouldn’t I? You are the first dragon I’ve really got to meet here and thus far I’ve really enjoyed our small conversations.” She told him as she pulled herself from her flirty antics for the moment. The Red male didn’t seem to be catching what she was putting down but that was alright it was much too soon for a man like this one to jump at that kind of opportunity, though he did seem to really enjoy her company and she didn’t want to come off as desperate for some “alone time” either, though flirting casually was harmless. Hearing his last comment caused the Charcoal dragoness to chuckle, smirk upon her lips, “And why is that?” She asked as she paused to look over at him, clearly, she was confused or at least seemed to be. “Do those attracted to you really get tired of your charms?” She raised a brow to match his own. Though before that question of hers could be answered he’d stated that her own catch was against the rules, “Oh? Is it now… My Drake you should have directed me to the fine print.” She teased before grinning from ear to ear at his following comment, “I promise, no evil deity will be swallowing you up…” She giggled at the thought, he wouldn’t get swallowed up, no, he’d simply get ripped to shreds is all but she wouldn’t let that happen she hadn’t had nearly enough fun with him yet, so for now, he’d be her little secret from Abaddon. Hearing his final comment it caused a genuine smile to wash over her face, a little ba-dum rolled through her chest. Starting to walk again “My catches, are simply that you don’t forget about me, visit me from time to time.” she said gently as she glanced off to the side seeming to be a little shy or embarrassed from her request. Bringing her golden eyes back to the lad she smiled softly with a giggle trailing, “Can you do that?” She asked him as she noticed his tongue sticking out. Her catches were plain compared to his but that was an acceptable catch she felt and if he stuck to it she’d have easy access to gossip... Not just your every day who’s dating who gossip either. She could use Drake for all he was worth with this and maybe get some extra attention from time to time.

Last edited by Moonncloud on Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 11:27 pm

Quote :
Male - Straight - Smoke Ridgeback
|| Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Rajani || Location ~ Sanctuary ||

The ridgeback watched as she took to the sky, leaving him no option as he shifted and followed behind her. Thoughts filled his head as usual as he flew. But he didn’t have time to answer anything as they came upon the Sanctuary, shifting as they entered and hearing the immediate response to their arrival. Of course, all attention was on Rajani; he didn’t expect anything different. He was out of breath as they walked, and he breathed quietly to prevent the woman from retorting about it as he gazed around at the dens, dragons, and people watching her. He hadn’t been there since that morning, but it felt like it had been a month when he walked through it again. He certainly had many different plans when he was here earlier. A shiver ran down his spine as he walked behind Rajani, remembering where their destination was. What would happen when they got there? Would Dark throw a fit and chase them out? Would he burn them to ashes? Would he force them to eat the rotting meat at the bottom of the pile? Cazram wasn’t entirely sure that the last one would ever be used as punishment, but it did come to mind. Punishments were the only thing that came to mind, actually, as they perambulated down the hallway. He didn’t expect the Alpha to be too mad about what she had to say though. It would be appreciated to know something was amiss, right? If he were Alpha, he would want to know all the news of anything that could impact the ones he protected. He didn’t know Dark Shadow enough to know where his priorities lie in order, but he was certain the male would listen. If he didn’t...Cazram started thinking of places he could go. Perhaps he would go back to that cave from earlier. It didn’t seem like such a bad place to live, minus the panicked morning he had to deal with it. Or maybe he would go off on an adventure, following Rajani and trying to pry open what he wanted to get from her. It was impossible but worth a try. He hadn’t had the chance to do so anyway. Her life was much, much different than his ever was. What all did she harbor beneath that raven hair and scary-as-hell stare? Maybe he didn’t want to know. Yet it left him curious all the same. Obviously, he was missing out on a lot of things, by the way he was treated, but he supposed he couldn’t blame her too much now that they were here. She had business to take care of, and a man like him wasn’t about to keep her from it. She could toss him out without consequence once they got back. Perhaps he was a little safer here, though. Dark wouldn’t put up with his death. Would he? Cazram didn’t like the thoughts that were entering his head. He wasn’t used to being so dark. Not that his Alpha was unjustly...now he was getting into entirely new territory that he was not going to explore. He shut a wall on his thoughts and focused on staying slightly behind Rajani, not quite beside her but walking close enough to justify it. She wanted him to keep out of his own mind, after all. Staying alert would prove he had a few more things to offer than blank stares.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 3:46 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Akenehi (Sanctuary)

A fleeting glance of surprise climbed onto the man's face when this woman mentioned Soulirus having a 'venomous bite.' Her words of warning was useful, but unexpected to say the least. He had never met a dragon with a venomous bite before, much less a dragon he would need to incapacitate. When he had asked for information, he wasn't necessarily asking for physical features but Dark Shadow kept quiet and allowed the female to brief him on this individual. A charming smile surpassed her lips as she introduced herself, "Ah, yes, my name is Akenehi Imperius, forgive me for the lack of a proper introduction sooner.” He dipped his head ever so slightly as a sign that he acknowledged her apology. "No, it is a pleasure, Akenehi. Thank you," he said. His eyes hadn't shifted to the sound of footsteps approaching his den as it had for Akenehi. While she reverted her attention to the two people entering into his den, Dark Shadow was tuning to the buttons on his sleeve nonchalantly. However, when he rolled his eyes onto the doorway, he was met with a familiar face. The concern and alarm caused his lips to part in a bewildered manner. His brows furrowed at the recollection of the woman he once knew, while she had stepped onto his domain. His eyes snapped onto the man accompanying her too. The man was a familiar face, a member at the Sanctuary no doubt. He was taller, strongly built, with scruffy dirty blonde hair and a beard. 'Now what was he doing with Rajani?' He wondered. Slowly, Dark Shadow turned his head onto his guest. "Excuse me, Akanehi," he muttered. "I believe I may have another matter to address at this moment, unless you have anything else to add, I believe we are done. Please make yourself comfortable at the Sanctuary though and I will have an escort find you and take you to a den when I have finished here..." His silver eyes remained on Rajani.

Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Drake Harkin
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ X
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵᎡankᅵ Ꮮoner
ᅵBreathᅵ Fire

ᅵᏟrushᅵ ᙭
ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

His charming, broad grin only grew through her cheeky remarks. Jilaiya had examined him with a curious look and a raised brow, asking if dragonesses were typically annoyed by his "charms." With that, Drake leaned in and he told her very seriously below his breath, "oh hey-hey, not so loud, this is between you and me, Jilaiya. After all, I can't let word get out that I'm a bore to the ladies, what would the Alpha think?" Drake flashed his teeth as he grinned. "Oh my, he would chase me out of the Sanctuary I bet and remove me of my position as tour guide. Now, I can't have that now, can I?" The red dragon laughed at himself and retreated back to his casual gait beside the female with a subtle flick of his tail. It was a subconscious gesture he did whenever he was happy. He chuckled at her joke about needing fine print. "Yeah I used to make people sign their names in blood, but that sort of stuff is illegal now. You're lucky it isn't on fine print. Then you'd be bounded to it for life." But the reassurance of her not feeding him to an evil deity was well...reassuring. He'd keep his hide safe for another day. In fact, knowing she could banter along with him so well was awesome. Not many people were fun to play around with, especially in this day and age. It was always so serious and depressing. He continued to watch the path ahead until Jilaiya had mentioned her own catches -to remember her and to visit from time to time. He didn't expect her answer but it pleased him and he smiled at the coy look in her golden eyes. "How could I forget you? You're so awesome..." He chuckled, but it was also the truth. "That's not a catch, that's something that'll happen whether you announce it out loud or not. I'm going to visit you..." His smile softened. "And I won't forget you." He felt a warmth building in his chest as he had said this, but then Drake broke his stare on her. He didn't want to bring that hope so soon. They were still strangers after all and he didn't know what the future would hold. He casually glanced back in her direction and changed the subject. "So, tell me, how did you hear about this place?" Drake asked. "Do I have someone to thank for being able to meet you?"
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 9:52 pm

Quote :

║ Tags: Dark Shadow, Cazram, (Akenehi)║

Quote :

Rounding the corner to face the gold filled den, Rajani easily resisted the urge to run and jump into the mounds which stayed tucked away in the secluded layer… unlike her first visit. However, the only thing that made that resistance so easy was the two figures standing between her and the gold. The black dragoness’ eyes first fell on Dark Shadow, fixing his cuff buttons, they hardly grazed the woman standing beside him. Rajani watched as the man’s lips parted, the expression on his face becoming bemused, his brows creased. She didn’t know which was worse, his expression or the fact that his eyes didn’t leave her even when he spoke his ados to the other woman in his company. Feeling her body wanting to stiffen, his silver hues stuck to her, she let a subtle exhale leave her lips to calm her body and suppress the unwanted memories. Crossing her arms, the raven haired woman kept herself calm and collected as she to kept her eyes locked on him.Who was that woman though? In all her years at the sanctuary she’d never heard of a woman named Akanehi and she was a royal, she could sense it… That wasn’t the only thing, something about her scent smelt… familiar… she just couldn’t put a talon on it. Giving him his moment to speak with the dragoness, Rajani’s hues never left him.

All the while, standing in silence, Akenehi’s eyes had widened upon seeing the woman enter. Her raven hair, pale eyes… everything about her seemed to be the child she’d been looking for all these years, the one she’d planned on killing but was kept from doing so. The one that was raised by Savoria, the dragoness of the caverns, and her mate Zephyrus… This young woman was her daughter, she knew it, she could feel it though it was faint. But why? Soul gems shouldn’t feel so fragmented and distant especially when one was standing before you healthy as a horse.Having her thoughts disturbed, Akenehi looked to Dark Shadow as he had decided to end their conversation, it was for the better and it was basically over anyhow. “Very well.” She said still unable to bring her eyes completely of the younger woman. Part of her wanted to point out she was her mother bluntly and get this over with however, she had a feeling that wasn’t the best plan or course of action to take. “And no, we are done for now… thank you for listening.” She told him before giving a slight nod of her head in respect before stepping out.

Once Akenehi had left the room, after observing the situation before her, Rajani parted her lips “Seems that was rather important…” She said before stepping to the side and leaning against the den opening. “Did it have to do with the current issue involving Abaddon?” She asked bluntly, “If so then half of why I’m here has been covered and I can jump right to the chase.” She murmured before sighing softly, though she didn’t even know how she’d tell him about his offspring. However, right now that wasn’t the most important issue, she had to make sure he knew about the plan regarding Soulirus and Abaddon… if he already knew due to that visitor then they could jump to that topic.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 8:57 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 O12gtCj
Quote :
Female - Straight - Human - 24
Crush~X - Tags~X - Location~Home

As Alanis walked, she began to notice that the footsteps behind her were becoming quieter, and at a point they stopped entirely. Had Amrynn completely vanished? Turning around, it certainly seemed to be that way. The woman had stopped following her, maybe found something and ran to go get it. As much as the blonde woman wanted to wait for her, she didn’t know her company well enough to judge if she would even return. If the woman were desperate, she would have followed. So shrugging her shoulders Alanis continued down the beaten path to her house. It was quaint and little, light brown wood covering the outside and a dark roof with two flower pots on either side of the door upon the covered porch. Though it wasn’t any mansion, it was cozy for her, just out of the way enough that nobody really bothered her. In a world where something new happened every day, it was nice to have a home where nothing changed. She walked up the stairs on her porch and took out her key, unlocking it before she came inside and immediately heard the loudest caterwauling of her life. It panicked her enough that she slammed the door and raced towards the sound.

What she found though didn’t warrant the fright. Upon entering the kitchen, she found her lapin Humphrey laying on the floor, face in his empty food dish and wailing as though he hadn’t been fed in a month. His large black floppy ears drooped over his face, making the noise unbearably loud. The woman could hardly believe her eyes. “Humphrey! What do you think you’re doing? You’re going to scare the whole neighborhood!” She ran and scooped up the creature, holding him beneath the shoulders as she met him face to face. “They’re going to think I’ve left you to die!” His scowl and immediate chirp of a response broke her burst though, and she couldn’t help but giggle, softening at how disgruntled her little boy was being. “You’re so overdramatic, baby.” She kissed his nose, him snorting before she set him back down. “But I guess you need something.” She went to the counter against the window, a few jars sitting here with very secured lids. The biggest one contained layers of preserved meat in lard, and though it was gross, Humphrey happened to like this one best, which is why it had a lock on it and could not be knocked over. Who knew how many jars and crocks he had broken by simply pushing them off a high place. She could hear his now happier chattering as she took out a chunk of meat, wincing at the smell before she put it in his dish, watching his eyes widen to the size of saucers before ripping into it like it was fresh off the corpse. After making sure the jar was set back in place, Alanis went and washed her hands in the rinse bucket off to the side before walking to her small study.

It was a small room, hardly enough for most people but fitting for her. After all, she didn’t take up that much space. She sat in her chair and gazed down at the papers spread across her desk. They all contained dates of the past month or so, organized by the things she had seen and experienced; a diary of sorts. She had found some older versions in her shelves, and now that she had them before her she had been wanting to organize them properly by date, using her own format of it by tracking the sun and moon’s positions. She began these long ago at a sunrise after a full moon, and since then had plenty of repeats of that date, numbered by which one it was and going with the same format for the rest of her pages. Nobody could make sense of it but her. At least, that’s what she was told by anyone who happened to glance at the pages for this record-keeping or for any other document she held in the study walls. Placing a clean sheet before her and dipping her pen into the ink jar, she was about to start her writing when she caught a glimpse of a small creature across the room. Well, perhaps small was exaggerating. There at her door frame was her black and white-dotted lapin, lard all over his muzzle and trying to hop slowly into the room. But he stopped in his tracks when he met her stare. He wasn’t allowed in here with a dirty maw, and he knew that plenty well. In fact, he wasn’t allowed out of the kitchen itself looking messy. It was a stare-off for some time, neither willing to move. That was, until Alanis raised an eyebrow at him, not even blinking. He instantly began licking at his muzzle, and that satisfied the young woman enough that she looked back down to her work. She began to write, talking of her morning examining the tree leaves in the forests surrounding the village and taking notes. Speaking of, she took out the folded papers from the pockets of her leather jacket, spreading them out and smiling. She had done quite a good job in her eyes. The woman had been able to distinguish three types of trees, which was nothing but fascinating. Another addition to her growing piles of discoveries.

She wrote down the process of doing so, but as she began a new line of words, she was suddenly bumped slightly, her pen flying across the page. Looking down with shock, she found Humphrey hanging onto the edge of her seat, kicking his thick back legs with all the energy he could muster to get up beside her. A belting laugh escaped her, forgiving him for the small ink spill as she set down the pen and hoisted him up into her lap. Now that he was sitting there, he settled down quickly, as though just that climb had exerted all the energy he had for the day. At least he was warm from his extra couple pounds of fat. Stroking his head, she spent a moment giving him affection. She had been gone since that morning after all. “We really need to get all this chub off of you,” she cooed, grabbing a chunk of it gently and shaking it to make her point. “You’re going to literally squash me under all this weight.” All she got in response was a snort of impatience, likely because he wanted to sleep as she worked. Typical Humphrey. Grinning, she leaned down and placed a kiss on his head, playing with his ears. “You’re my good boy though.” He was the best companion. After tossing his ears around and irritating him, she finally gave him and his wings a few strokes before going back to her writing, her lap containing a snoring lapin within minutes. This was the best way to spend a day. Just her and her Humphrey, doing what they both did best. Well, besides eating. She giggled to herself at the fact, but let her pet sleep instead of teasing him for it. He deserved to be given a nice rest with her after he was alone, and she would do anything for him. He was her buddy, her companion, and she wouldn’t trade her lapin for anyone or anything else - not even one skinnier.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 11:57 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Tags: Rajani, Cazram (Sanctuary)

Rajani and Dark's eyes continued to linger on one another, and even as Akenehi had dipped her head to gesture her departure, Dark Shadow had scarcely paid her any heed. From his peripheral vision, he saw the woman slide from view before turning around the bend and disappearing but he didn't even turn his chin. Rajani was propped against the den's entrance in a rather regal manner and with such striking confidence. “Did it have to do with the current issue involving Abaddon?” She inquired. To his surprise, she hadn't hesitated to display her desire to quicken this conversation. "If so then half of why I’m here has been covered and I can jump right to the chase.” The man glanced away when he almost huffed at the idea that Rajani was affiliated with the plot to takeover the sanctuary. Even though she was an assassin, danger seemed to gravitate towards her almost as well as it gravitated towards him. With a crinkle to his nose, he gently muttered off to the side, "please illuminate this situation for me. I have in fact heard the overview, so you are correct in that regard." He returned his gaze to her somber expression. "But I would like to ask first if the one you brought should be overhearing this information. He can wait for you outside while we talk, but it is entirely up to your judgement, Rajani." Pulling his shoulders back, he crossed his arms, arched a brow at Cazram, and eyed him somewhat sharply. Though this man did not seem to have ill intentions, he wanted to be sure she trusted him. "I noticed before that he is a member of my clan," he said. "Interesting to see him parading with you. I hope you have treated him well." A touch of satire flickered in his expression, though it was quickly smothered by the severity of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 6:59 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea
- Ice - Dragon - 22.5 - Female - Crush: Dark - Mate: X - Young: 2 -

Quote :

With her eyes still locked on Dark, Rajani watched as he turned his eyes away from her… it was almost like she could feel the displease sigh wanting to escape his lips. The Dragoness could almost guess what he was thinking, after all, her line of work wasn’t exactly the safest for the Sanctuaries future. What did he expect though, for her to up and quit being an Assassin? It wasn’t exactly that easy… Crossing her arms underneath her chest, the raven-haired woman softly exhaled before glancing towards Cazram. “This one couldn’t harm a fly.” She grinned as she waved her hand in Cazram’s general direction before rolling her icy blues back towards Dark Shadow. “He can stay if he so chooses unless you’d like him gone.“ She informed him before pushing herself off the wall, “Yes, and I believe though he’s a fool and somewhat clumsy he is trustworthy.” She praised the man, something she rarely did but Rajani felt he deserved that much for how much he’d done for her today. Though, with his next question and the sarcasm that trail it, the Raven haired lass replied with just as much satire as he, “As well as any lummox should be treated…” She told him before starting in on the information she came there to deliver. Lowering her voice to a low murmur “You were informed already about Abaddon and his packed with Soulirus and how they are coming for the Sanctuary.” With her ears fixated on any sound behind her aside from Cazram, she continued, “However, I’ve been informed they are already within the sanctuary walls be on your toes Dark Shadow… I do not doubt your capabilities but I do not doubt an assassin's either, especially those trained by the Shadowrend..“ Her voice stayed at a whisper not wanting any bit of this information carrying outside of the alpha’s den. Inhaling and then exhaling a bit roughly, the woman looked off to the side wondering just how should she bring up the eggs... She could just walk out of there and not tell him a thing about them however she knew that was wrong... he was the father after all, he had a right to know. Lifting her eyes to Dark Shadow's gaze she parted her lips, "And there is one more thing, aside from the invasion... However, it can wait until after we are done discussing this matter."

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 1:59 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Hearing that her companion couldn't hurt a fly, Dark Shadow sent an aloof look in his direction and studied the man for a second or two before turning his cheek. Either this man would never really hurt a fly, or Rajani's thoughts on him were skewed. Somehow though, he felt she was right. The look in his eye proved it. But there was nothing wrong with a man like that however. He learned to appreciate gentle-hearted souls and value their opinion, and especially in times of crisis. Rajani gestured with her hand and said that she would be fine with Cazram staying. So he said, "very well, he will stay," and listened to the assortment of playful banter and jabs at this man's unique disposition. “Yes, and I believe though he’s a fool and somewhat clumsy he is trustworthy.” The man raised his brow upon hearing that, but it only meant one thing. If she trusted Cazram with this information, he saw no reason to question it. Therefore, that was done and over with. Dark Shadow crossed his arms to prepare himself for what came next. This alleged infiltration of his clan. The woman's silvery tone dipped into a subtle murmur. Her words carried into his cave like a delicate breeze and warned him of who was lurking in his sanctuary; she disclosed to him that the assassins were already among him and that he should take extra precautions. "I do not doubt your capabilities but I do not doubt an assassin's either, especially those trained by the Shadowrend." The organization's named seemed familiar but he could not place where he had heard of it before. It was just out of his grasp. I have heard that once before,' he repeated in his head. The man tipped his chin to the side, furrowed his brows, and chewed at his memories in hopes of placing its names, but it was a futile attempt. What mattered was, him needing to be aware of his clan so he set his pondering aside for later. He needed to focus his eyes on every clan member without arousing suspicion. Dark Shadow's expression softened when the silence stood between them. A sigh fluttered off of Rajani's well-formed lips. Her eyes met with his. Then a veil passed over her face but he sensed the tension building inside her almost automatically. Her mouth parted as she muttered to him, "And there is one more thing, aside from the invasion... However, it can wait until after we are done discussing this matter." He loosely nodded his head, and swept his eyes to the ground. Quietly absorbing this information, he appeared to think off in a void for a few moments before he looked vacantly back up at Rajani. The coolness that emanated from her now was something he had not seen in a while. She was determined, but vulnerable, and he could see that arguably better than anyone else. "I will do my best to keep this under control, Rajani. I think I may know a way to sift through my clan...but how do you know all this? I'm..." He interrupted himself, glanced at Cazram, and then cleared his throat. He was swift to rephrase himself. "I'm concerned for your safety. You mentioned they were assassins, and now I am concerned that you have something to do with this too. I am..." Another wave of defeat caused his words to hang limply on his lips. Dark Shadow ambled back and rested back down in his chair with his shoulders sloped inward and his hands held together at his knees. A dismayed breath rolled from his barreled chest. He averted his gaze with a furrowed brow. The quiet stepped back into the room, along with an uneasy feeling.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 6:01 pm

Quote :
- Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Rajani || Location ~ Wilderness -

Standing behind Rajani and avoiding leaning on anything, Cazram stood silently and listened to the two powerful beings discuss both him (which was surprising, but not necessarily unwarranted) and the oncoming attack that would arrive at the Sanctuary. But what surprised him the most was the fact that Rajani actually complimented him. She basically called him weak and a fool, but it was nice of her to say positive things about her anyways.” He couldn’t help the grin that spread on his face because of it. Even Dark was alright with him being there. Comforted in the fact that he was accepted in the small conversation, he adjusted on his feet and listened very closely to what was saying. He should know about this, be able to assist and understand it if an attack was imminent to him and the Sanctuary itself. Rajani mentioned the Shadowrend, and he was curious by it. By context, it seemed as though that was the group attacking Dark and the dragons, or about to anyways. A group of highly trained ninjas that could sneak in and sneak out without a trace. A terrifying thing to think about, really. He watched as Dark retreated further into the room, sitting in a chair and looking disgruntled by the influx of danger upon him. Dragons were always at danger, but something like this would certainly be a cause for worry. Cazram didn’t have the words to comfort him or even offer much support. Rajani called him weak, after all. He couldn’t offer his talons like a knight by order of the king. He was just here, as normal of a member as could be, maybe even less so depending on how the Alpha saw him. But he wanted to at least try and ease his tension, if only to make it an easier burden to carry. “I think Rajani can handle herself,” he piped up quietly, only moving forward a step so Dark Shadow could hear him better. He was worried he was going to be lashed at, told that he was a nuisance now and be shoved away, but he was allowed to be with them. Surely they would allow him to speak? “I-I don’t mean that rudely, I just know that...that she does well to handle herself. I don’t think she would want to come here to tell you all this if she wasn’t on your side, a-assassin or no.” Shutting his mouth quickly, he bowed his head and stepped back, wringing his wrists nervously. He was prepared to bolt, the instant he was told. But maybe being on the woman’s side would let him get off without being yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 9:34 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea
- Ice - Dragon - 22.5 - Female - Crush: Dark - Mate: X - Young: 2 -

Quote :

Rajani watched as he began to mull over the information she’d given him, the Shadowrend seemed to have sparked something. Soon the man nodded his head before looking to the ground as he silently took in all that she’d told him so far. After a while, the Alpha lifted his gaze from the stone floor and parted his lips. “I will do my best to keep this under control, Rajani I think I may know a way to sift through my clan… but how do you know all this I’m…” he paused before glancing at Cazram which caused the woman to glance in his direction as well. This confused the woman however she didn’t question it until he’d finished speaking. “I’m concern for your safety...” that small phase caused the woman’s expression to shift, she was a bit shocked he was worried for her… he was right to be, however. As the man finished up he ended his sentence abruptly, raising a brow a little the woman looked towards Cazram and motioned for him to leave, she felt maybe he’d speak more openly if the follower was gone. This was something she needed to talk to Dark about alone.. “Cazram, please step out for a while, I’d like to talk to Dark Shadow alone.” she told him. “And keep everything you heard here today to yourself… we needn’t have any of this spreading about.” she told him firmly before returning her hues to the man sitting in front of her. Sighing softly the woman looked into Dark's silvery hues, before parting her lips and telling him how she was related to all this “ I am a part of the Shadowrend, I actually should be it’s leader instead of Abaddon. Several years back I kill the previous leader, ever since then, Abaddon has been hunting for me to get revenge for his father, Asmodeus. However, it seems now he has teamed up with this Soulirus character… I don’t know anything about him aside from what he’s planning for the dragon race… the crazy b*stard is planning on wiping us out.” She gritted her teeth at the thought. “I know since they are here they are not just after the sanctuary they are also after me, Abaddon wouldn’t have any other reason for teaming up with another… he’s a man who gets what he wants and only helps others if he gets something in return.” Pausing for a moment she dropped her hands to her sides, “For that reason I didn’t intend on coming back here, however, you needed to know about this, as well as, what I... personally need to talk to you about.” crossing her arms again she had trouble figuring out how to say this… how would she tell him about the eggs… his offspring she laid only hours prior to her arrival here.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ ᙭
ᅵYoungᅵ ᙭

Cazram quietly stepped forward to offer up his reassurance that Rajani was more than capable of fending for herself. His soft, forest green eyes tried to make light of the current situation. It wasn't hard to notice the man was a little nervous around Dark because of his expression and body language. He was fearful. Nevertheless, Cazram spoke, apprehensive of his Alpha. “I-I don’t mean that rudely, I just know that...that she does well to handle herself. I don’t think she would want to come here to tell you all this if she wasn’t on your side, a-assassin or no.” Then Cazram shut his mouth on a line, dipped his head, and caved in with hunched shoulders and a submissive look. Dark Shadow merely watched from where he sat. There was no hostility in his face, or anything to indicate he was annoyed at Cazram for stepping forward. In fact, there was very little indication of anything. He rolled his tongue in his mouth as he juggled over his words. His eyes were detached and aloof, considering the circumstances, and when he made up his mind, his eyes passed onto the floor and a half-hearted smile escaped his lips. "Yes, I know." He said. A breathy chuckle simmered in his throat. "I know she is capable with what she does, and she wouldn't come here if she had any ill-intentions." He found himself gazing in her direction again. "I know her too well..." The man muttered below his breath. Dark's words trailed off and so did his gaze when he inclined back into his chair to compose himself a little more formally. It was here when Rajani motioned Cazram to leave and explain that she needed to talk to him alone. To which Dark Shadow flicked his eye to the man, and subtly nodded to tell him to listen, incase Cazram needed his confirmation as well. It would be just the two of them now. He dreaded what needed to be said. The man hadn't the slightest idea on where this conversation would lead, but he knew that they had left things unfinished from before. Even from her tone, that was evident. He could feel her questions and unspoken words rise and stir in her chest, and that may have been why Cazram needed to leave. When her eyes came to his, he sensed she was holding burdens on her shoulders. Life had not been kind to her since their last departure. Her eyes held exhaustion, annoyance, and unsurity. A sigh drifted up from her lungs and escaped through her lips in hopes to ease the weight. She explained that she was a member of the Shadowrend, and that she should have technically had been its leader but that roll fell onto the dragon named Abbadon. "Abaddon has been hunting for me to get revenge for his father, Asmodeus. However, it seems now he has teamed up with this Soulirus character… I don’t know anything about him aside from what he’s planning for the dragon race… the crazy b*stard is planning on wiping us out.” He listened, ears fixated on her. She was ensnared in trouble by the sound of it. Rajani made her frustrations clear as she gnashed her teeth and explained them. The Shadowrend weren't just after him and the sanctuary, but they were after her as well, and that was why she was here. The man caressed his jaw as he pondered, feeling as though the pieces were falling into place with what he knew from before. He wanted to be angry at her for never having told him, but he couldn't because if anyone understood now, it was him. He was just as secretive with his life as she was with hers. Being upset would only make him a hypocrite, and he had just as many unseen horrors as she did, so it was only fair to bite his tongue and say nothing. Despite a part of himself, wanting to react, he would have to accept all of this and press forward. The man lowered his hand from his chin and watched Rajani's hands fall to her sides. She said, “for that reason I didn’t intend on coming back here, however, you needed to know about this, as well as, what I... personally need to talk to you about.” An insecure pause separated her comment from an explanation. She folded her arms as she churned words in her head. The intelligence sparkled in her icy blue eyes but she didn't tell him what this was about. He swallowed his nervousness and managed to ask, "is it something that I need to know now...?" His voice lowered to a gravely murmur. He felt a sickening feeling begin to worm its way through him, from her reaction alone. "If this is about us, Rajani, it can wait for a better time."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 9:38 pm

Quote :
- Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Rajani || Location ~ Wilderness -

Standing partly in shadows, Cazram watched the Alpha carefully, glancing every few moments to Rajani and her rigid stance before the superior man. Yet the man had seemingly no reaction to his words. He only offered a simple response, before sitting up and agreeing with Rajani’s dismissal. So much for speaking up...he held back a sigh as he simply bowed his head and rushed down the hall, not wanting to overstay his welcome. Such a short conversation. For some reason, he expected it to be longer, maybe be able to prepare himself for whatever battle was to arrive. But Dark would take care of it just fine. Once he had rounded the last corner into the main expanse of the Sanctuary, he went to the right and sat down against the wall, looking around as he tried to occupy himself in the waiting period. His only plans for the day would likely be postponed for the next week at least. Propping one knee out, he rested his elbow on it and thought about resting his eyes when a vivid figure of green was off to his left. In the moment he looked over, there was a flash before a woman appeared, long brunette hair and a glower hard enough to melt the armor off of a soldier. Seeing the steam practically pooling from her ears as she paced, he thought that maybe it would be worth it to strike up a conversation. “You seem agitated,” he mused, watching her carefully. Her pacing paused and she stared him right in the eyes. It reminded him of Rajani.

“Oh yes, very. One minute I’m treated like a goddess with access to anyone’s royal treasury, the next I’m thrown out because some hussy wants the attention of the Alpha.” Rolling her eyes, the woman crossed her arms firmly over her chest. “We were having a very pleasant conversation, mind you. Not only that, but then Rajani the Great and Powerful waltzes in with you after, and look! She’s kicked you out too! I swear, it’s like Dark has a parade of women just SHOWING UP at his doorstep!” Swinging her arm out to gesture to the hall, she groaned and slammed her shoulder against the wall as she heavily leaned against it. “He drives me insane sometimes, that man. I come all this way for a nice visit, all the way from the coast mind you, but nooo, just when I’m getting interested, he tosses me out like an old goat. Please.” She gave a hard glare down the hall. “I bet if I walked in there I’d see something I don’t want to.”

Cazram really couldn’t help but be amused at her ranting. It was obvious that she was just spewing out adrenaline. Chuckling to himself, he smiled her way with a shrug. At least she gave him entertaining company. “Yes, how dare he, the Alpha, have people wanting to see him at every hour of the day. It’s like he’s popular or something.”

“Oh don’t give me that.” The woman glared at him next, but the stare softened as she seemed to realize he was about in the same spot he was. “I just wish I could have a day to talk to him. He knows a lot, and with all the drama always around, it would be good to not think about it. Everyone at home is freaking out over dumb things, I just want to relax! What a request.” Rolling her eyes once more, she walked over and leaned her back against the wall on Cazram’s right, still standing. “Maybe we could ditch them, really make Dark think about who he’s friends with.”

“I don’t think he’d care, one way or another.” Cazram smiled, though his words held more of a bite than before. “He’s a busy guy, as you’ve noticed. I don’t know how long the both of us will be sitting - well, or standing - here. It could be a while.” The woman seemed to ponder it, glancing down at him with piercing amber eyes. She could be intimidating if she wanted to be, but she gave off a much different vibe than his other companion did.

“In that case, come on, let’s get a drink or something.” She gestured her hand down to help him up, but the man simply shook his head.

“No, I would like to stay here, sorry. Rajani is likely expecting me to stick around. Or at least I think so.” She didn’t seem to have any indication that she wanted him gone from the Sanctuary itself, just from the room itself. He didn’t really want to tread too far into dark waters. “But if you want to get one and come back, I’ll probably still be here.”

Looking back to the hallway, the woman nodded. “I think that’s fair. I’ll be right back, then.” As she walked away, she suddenly halted, looking over her shoulder back at him. “By the way, I’m Mithyria. Good to see you.” Smirking, she kept walking, and within moments of her vanishing from the entrance to the Sanctuary, she was back with two skins of water, tossing one to him. He caught it easily, taking a sip of it and enjoying the cool flow down his throat.

“Mithyria. Good to meet you too, finally, I’m Cazram. Now, you mentioned you come from the coast?” Nodding, the woman sat down next to him, and began to tell him all about the coast, the beaches and her people, her dragon type and breath. It was a nice story, and soon Cazram had simply let the private conversation flee his mind for the time being. He had more enjoyable company to be with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: