Pumpkin Cup
deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 5:02 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 9gp9gxU
Quote :
Male - Straight - 23 - Smoke Ridgeback
Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Ember || Location ~ Outdoors
Quote :
Cazram hoped that her words spoke truth to his future. He strived to do the best he could for everyone that he came across, that he befriended, regardless of what he wanted for his own future. If only he was able to reach out to more people for that purpose. At least Ember was staying by his side and agreed to follow him to their destination. It was enough for him at that time. As they flew, she continued with a question, one he did not expect. Humans? He didn’t take too long to think of it, if only because he had been pondering about them for years. “Well, we shift into humans,” he began, watching the clouds fly past under them. “So I can’t say I completely hate their form. But for them as a species, I don’t know completely.” He paused to think a little. “I don’t like that they are against us. That they feel we are enemies. The fact that they allied with the elves too to become stronger… I don’t like that very much. But there’s not much we can do about them other than keeping them from hurting anyone we know and love, right?” He looked over to her, smiling slightly. “What about you; why do you ask?”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 11:33 pm

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 299db62f2fe36fa9125fc9f283274a91
═════════════════
Regular | Crush: X | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
The tattered edges of Ember's serrated wings thrashed as a gust of wind blew beneath them, catching the subtle dust of humidity from the clouds they cut through the atmosphere. She had landed Cazram a glance as he responded to her question, having mulled it over in his mind no doubt. The gentle way he tiptoed around his response had almost caused a smile to prick at her maw. My, what a careful answer. She couldn't say she disagreed with him though and caught his smile with the turn of her amber eye. "Oh, come on, I don't really care one way or another. I think it's all a mess either way we look at it but I agree with you I guess," she expressed with a gentle huff falling through her nose and a shrug pulling her shoulders. "I only ask because...well, I don't know really. I guess there's not really too much to talk about these days aside from people. Everyone always has something to say about humans and I wondered if you did too." She clicked her tongue, panning her eyes across the horizon and the view that overtook the scenery, aloofly perceiving what she could. "So, tell me a little about yourself, Cazram. Anything I don't know yet that might surprise me?" She asked, passing him an interested glance to see what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 8:39 pm

Quote :
Quote :
The red ridgeback watched the dragoness carefully, admiring the way she swiftly flew among the clouds and left little trace of her presence. How did she learn such a thing? With the water droplets catching on her scales, they glimmered under the sunlight, creating such a rich color that reminded him of someone he used to know, a name he couldn't place. Her response about humans surprised him however. She was right, there was little to discuss outside the rising conflict between humans and elves, and dragons. "I see," he murmured, going silent for a moment. "Well, though I have never seen the humans as they normally live and can't make a judgment, it does upset me that they target those I and others care for. They should know our troubles and we should come to a truce. I dont think it will happen in my lifetime though. Maybe my children will be able to solve it, take it on with a stronger intellect." If he ever even had any progeny, that was. He couldn't envision himself with anyone now, now that Rajani was tied up with Dark. As she continued, his surprise grew. What all did this woman hold? Wanting to know about him? His face grew warm. "I could say the same about you," he said, trying not to stutter and humiliate himself. "But, um...uh…" It took him a moment to think of anything off the top of his head. "I don't think anything could surprise you about me, um." He let out a sigh, disappointed that he had so little to say. She must be thinking that he wasn't the greatest dragon to follow along after all. Regardless of their wonderful walk earlier, he knew this wouldn't last long unless he started being more interesting. "Um, well, I like seafood. My breath is useless, but I can smoke it and it tastes decent, I guess. To me it does anyway. I don't think I've ever done anything as normal as anyone else. Like I cant make sharp turns when I fly, my tail is too short to be precise." He wagged it in emphasis. Though he hated it, it was something that she likely hadn't noticed. Or maybe she had and pitied him for it...
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 10:23 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
He had much more to say on the subject of humans, discussing the idea of a truce and its unlikeliness of appearing in his lifetime, which was something she quietly agreed with. There was no way the dragons and humans would find peace anytime soon, which was an undeniable fact in her eyes. Ember's words came upon Cazram's ears, causing him to fluster to her question. His mind entangled itself as he formulated his response, causing the ruby dragoness to flash a quick arched brow in his direction. Her unsure gaze remained planted on his face as he managed to fumble out what he could about himself. None the responses he said, she expected. Her eyes jumped back behind Cazram when he mentioned his tail, noting its stub-ness and finding it to be a particularly odd quirk. Well, she had asked, didn't she? An airy chuckle expelled from her curling lips. Ember's eyes batted back to Cazram's face, calm and collectively, as she huffed in her amusement, "that's a lot to take in...it doesn't look like it was chewed off, was it genetic then?" She tossed a glance back to his waving tail just to make sure her assumption was correct. "Huh, never met anyone with a short tail before! Guess that makes sense with your turns though, kinda interesting. I never really noticed."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 6:37 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram couldn’t help his nervous racing heart when Ember laughed at his words. Did she find his predicament amusing?! Maybe he had said too much, was too vulnerable towards a dragoness he didn’t know very well. But she didn’t seem to be biting in her words, was not terribly offensive or crude. No, she simply asked how his tail came to be the way it was, and was hardly that amused in general. Amused wasn’t the word he would put her expression and tone. Just, conversational, he supposed. A normal yet somewhat cheerful response, to encourage him to continue. His shoulders relaxed slightly when he came to the realization. “O-Oh, I thought it was fairly noticeable,” he murmured with surprise, before shaking his head. “It’s genetic, yes. My parents don’t have short tails like me, Ridgebacks don’t usually. They have long tails with - well, ridges - going all the way to the tip and becoming a sharp weapon for battle. My father has impressive spikes and won battles in our community with them. I wanted to have those big spikes when I was younger. But, now I’m adult, and I just have this.” He chuckled, but not exactly happily. “It’s for the best though, my mother said. ‘I didn’t want my son to be a brawler like my husband anyway’. Heh. I never did turn out like one, so she was pretty thankful for that.” He let out a gentle sigh, only in reminisce. He did miss his parents, now that he was talking about them aloud. Did Ember visit her parents, know them well? She didn’t seem like the family type, to his short perspective anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 8:53 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
She nodded along to his explanation, making the assumption that he was still rather close to his family. She wasn't as close with hers, but guess she found out more about him now."I see, well never heard of Ridgebacks before," she said. She looked at him, flying at an even pace by his side. She admitted, she didn't really care to know that much information about him but since he wasn't like 'other males' he couldn't exactly fancy her other needs in the meantime. She puffed air out quietly. "How close are they then? Your family. I guess your species too. I mean, this is the first time I've ever heard about them." She was less enthused in her tone of voice, but decided to ask regardless.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 12:31 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram was a bit surprised that Ember had never heard of his species before. Surely there were some in the Sanctuary? He couldn’t be certain of how many there were, as he had never seen another, but he was convinced that they existed. Unless he truly was the only one...it was an upsetting thought that he quickly dismissed with her next question. “They’re about a two day’s flight from the Sanctuary, maybe more depending on the winds. And that’s if you’re doing nothing but flying. So they live some distance away, however, I can still see them from time to time. I can’t say I’ve had the time to visit them though recently… I haven’t been able to visit for a little over a year now. As for my species, I have no idea. I was raised with my parents and a few other sprinkled Ridgebacks in our town, but it was more a group of family friends, so different species lived there and mingled and married. It’s mostly made of hybrids at this point, my family was one of the only purebloods I guess you could call us.” He shrugged, keeping his eyes on her as he talked. “That’s why I don’t know where my species is. But I go searching at times, trying to see where they reside. They stay well hidden though...that, or I haven’t gone far enough.” He let out a sigh, turning his attention to the clouds. It wasn’t something he necessarily liked to bring up, but she asked and he obliged. “What about your family? You haven’t said anything about them, I want to know where you grew up, who your parents were, anything you’re willing to tell.” He gave her a smile, hoping that would ease her into explanations. He genuinely was curious about her, especially since they hadn’t been able to have a conversation like this ever. It was nice to have a friend to talk deeply with.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 11:43 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
He talked on a bit about his family and bloodline as Ember's eyes traveled across the plane of clouds around them. She looked along the horizon, expelling air from her nostrils. The vapor dissolved in the air, sifting into the atmosphere, as her wings steadily leveled her weight. She kept her claws tucked at her chest while she wavered to and fro, gently, in the air. She finally pulled her eyes onto the male as he finished about not knowing where his species resided. Then he asked her a question. Her family? Well, there's not much to tell, especially in comparison to all that, she thought with a snuff, not really hearing much of his story anyway. "I'm a lesser fire dragon, for starters. Grew up with my family up North, then I left to be on my own. Never had a clan, colony, or anything like that. Been mostly me and overbearing parents." She offered him a glance, then broke it and turned her cheek aside. "So yeah. Not much. I'm not one for long backstories personally but hey, I mean you do you."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 2:50 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea 

───────────────────────────────────

- Ice - Dragon - 22.5 - Female - Crush: Dark - Mate: X - Young: 2 -

║ Tags: Dark Shadow║

Quote :

Watching as Dark Shadow hurrled himself towards the earth, allowing gravity to speed up his travel to the abandoned cabin, the dragoness couldnt help but grin to herself. The man had done what he could to gain the upper hand, physically he was much larger and heavier then herself making it difficult for him to win their little race without cheating and using this tactic of his. Watching him from the shadows as sje dropped into the forest, zipping past blurred trees, weaving those in her path, until finally the shack was finally in view. Moss hung from the eaves of the half collapsed building, trees had taken root and were growing through what once was the living quarters of the home. Leaves from those trees has begun to change with the seasons, as had the moss which was now dry and yellowed from the season. Once the two of them had landed Raj chuckled softly before striding up beside him, her feathered wings now folded delicately at her sides. "Nice tactic… " she smirked at him accepting her loss before playfully wacking him with her wing, attempting to ignore the severely of their situation. "Come on, let's get inside." She said before shifting down into her human form to enter her hide out. 

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Quote :
Quote :
As Cazram waited on an answer, patient as a swallow in a tree, he watched her glide effortlessly through the clouds. She was one to admire, so talented in flight that she hardly had to do anything to go where she wanted. It helped to have anatomy like hers, built for the flight and not the fight. He couldn’t help but enjoy watching her fly, cut the clouds seamlessly and glide with ease. She replied curtly once she opened her mouth to respond, and he was a little put off by her tone. They were just talking about family, had he hit a sore spot? Swallowing, he tried to quickly think up something to continue their conversation. “I’m sorry you had overbearing parents. I don’t think anyone should have children to put their own burdens on to them.” He shook his head. “It’s why dragon culture just, doesn’t make sense to me sometimes. Some species thrive just fine on barbaric and old-fashioned ways, leaning into the animalistic side of being dragons. Some others think of our form as a blessing or a simple bonus, and live their lives as though they were humans in dragon skin. It always intrigues me to see the difference.” He glanced at her again, emerald eyes piercing with curiosity. “Where would you land on that scale, if you had to put yourself anywhere? I suppose it’s a similar question to yours earlier, just...slightly different.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 6:10 pm

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5
═════════════════
Alpha Male | Crush: Rajani | Mate: X | Young: 2|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani
Quote :
Furling out his wings, a threshold of wind brought him down to the earthy soil, the dirt caught beneath his talons. Skidding for a moment, shifted his weight and regained his balance. An array of pine-needles dusted the air and he rolled his head around to see Rajani land. Her royal purple feathers flashed beneath the streams of light. She landed effortlessly, as she usually had. When she arrived, she praised his tactic and nudged her wing against his. Dark Shadow grinned in response, turning his sights onto the cabin and chuckled. "I know a thing or two," he huffed and dipped his head with a smile. "And thank you, I'd consider you to be more talented at flying than I," he said. Waving his tail, he followed Rajani towards her dilapidated cabin, shifting into his human form and brushing a branch aside as he ambled on. His silver hues meandered around the structure, taking in its nostalgia. He quietly absorbed the moment, stepping in through the front door after her. It had been years...yet it seemed so similar to how he saw it last, if not more worn from the elements now than it had been. His eyes panned from the broken windows to the creaking floorboards. He inspected the interior, quietly, then muttered below his breath, "how long have you known you were expecting." He furrowed his brow to chew on the idea further. "I can't imagine that was an easy thing to realize..."

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Yeah dragon culture doesn't make sense... She mulled over that thought, spreading it over her mind to pick at for a second more before she grew bored of it. "Course, I mean we've lived as humans for so long, sometimes I wonder if we are actually more human than dragon now. Who honestly knows." The tears in her wings ratted as she listened to the rest of Cazram's discussion about their lifestyles. He even asked her for her own. Well...that would be an -interesting discussion to have with him. Ember chewed back her smile, landing a glance on Cazram. She couldn't help but sputter out a chuckle, shaking her head to his newfound curiosity. He looks like a little hatchling...that's too funny. She replied with less amusement, "ohh, well I'm not a very traditional dragon in those aspects. I explore the human world, more so than most care to do themselves. I would say I'm more of a human in some aspects...most aspects actually, but I'm not too sure where I stand in regards to culture. Guess I'm testing out what I want to do with my life and my culture will follow that." She rocked on the air, to and fro, casually taking the air beneath her wing with an extra dose of satisfaction. "Tempted to leave the sanctuary altogether...move off to some human town, but I'm not sure." She chewed at her thought, passing Cazram a quick, playful smirk. "What about you, hotshot?" She nudged her wing against his to rock him slightly. "Are you uptight about dragon things, or does some of what I say make sense to you?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 5:55 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Ember’s comment of being humans longer was a bit of an interesting thing to say. He couldn’t say he was a human very often, but even if he wasn’t, he wasn’t ever fully comfortable. His life had always been around his parents and town, where they were dragons practically all hours of the day. It was a small haven. Now here in the Sanctuary, he was surrounded by the same types of dragons, who relished in being in their original bodies. Why did Ember feel differently? Did something happen to her as a dragon that kept her from being happy enough with how she was born? It was disappointing almost to hear her say such things. He had hoped that she found greater things as a dragon. But, she had asked him his opinion of the human species earlier. Maybe this was why, because she preferred it? Because she wanted acceptance from another dragon? It was all clicking in his head. It made sense why leaving would even be an option for her. “Well, if it’s anything to you, I wouldn’t want you to leave.” He swallowed, albeit painfully. “I’m sure others would miss you. And it’s dangerous to be among humans, if you ever got exposed. Any suspicion and everything could crumble. I wouldn’t want that for you.” As she continued, knocking him with his wing and causing a surprised chuckle to bubble from his throat, he smiled and tried to hide the heat in his face. “I-I mean it sorta makes sense, in a...an outsider’s perspective. I didn’t grow up around humans and don’t have the experience that others do. I couldn’t tell you if the human culture is right or wrong, I really don’t have super informed opinions of them. I only know what I’ve been told. If I had a choice though, I’d stay as a dragon. Everyone I know is a dragon, so to stay as another species entirely would limit my…” He cleared his throat, shaking his head again. “No matter. I prefer to be a dragon, but if you really want to be a human, I suppose I couldn’t stop you from it. I would miss you, though. N-Not in a, um, obsessive way or a weird way, I just...I like talking to you. I wouldn’t be able to with you gone.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 6:39 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
She felt a laugh wanting to slip through her maw at his comment about others missing her, but she had only shook her head when he did. He was wrong, not many would miss her if she left, but she couldn't blame him for trying to be optimistic. After all, it looked like his brimming positivity was just who he was. Cazram didn't know the whole history yet, but she'd keep her mouth shut for now about the whole thing. He didn't need to know she was an ex-beta, or the drama that ensued afterward. She brushed the notion aside and carried the conversation regardless. "Aw Cazzy, it's impossible for me to found out I'm so much smarter than that, the humans will never know," Ember said with a flirtatious wink. She watched him carefully, a smile remaining on her maw as he flustered over his words. He gave his synopsis on his view of being human but clearly didn't feel strongly enough to change her mind on the whole thing. "N-Not in a, um, obsessive way or a weird way, I just...I like talking to you. I wouldn’t be able to with you gone,” he said. Her smile shifted into a grin and the red dragoness glanced away with a twinkle in her eye. "Not in the wrong way? Oh sure, that sounded terribly convincing." Ember passed Cazram a quick look to indicate her sarcasm as she ended her playful banter. "It's cute though, I know what you mean ya clutz," the dragoness murmured before pecking his cheek playfully and pulling away with a smile dancing on her maw. "You know, I should take you into town someday and give you a tour of the village in your human form. You just haven't explored that side of you yet, and it can be pretty fun. I'm sure you'll like it," she said.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 9:10 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram’s eyes were laid on Ember, but as soon as her first response exited her lips, his face burned beneath his scales and he avoided her gaze for a few moments. Cazzy? That wink at the end? He didn’t know what it meant, but it made his heart pound in a strange way. She continued, a bit of sarcasm tossed into the conversation but swinging right back to playfulness. It wasn’t until she kissed his cheek that he felt his entire body burn, not even the clouds soothing it. He stumbled over his words again, unable to truly make any for a minute. He hadn’t had a girl do that before, or do any of this honestly. She must really like him to do it, right? He laughed with every nervous bone in his body, wavering a bit in his usually seamless flying. “The town, y-yes, that would be nice,” he managed to say, clearing his throat and hoping to catch his bearings again. He wasn’t sure if he’d sleep that night. “I’d like that a-a lot, Ember,” he told her, managing to meet her eyes for a smile before diverting his gaze to the clouds to avoid any further embarrassment emanating from him.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 2:11 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Ember smirked to herself as she watched the male fluster. He could scarcely even speak after all that...it was a little adorable. Just a bit... She breathed out from her nostrils, glancing away from Cazram as he spoke and struggled to find his words. “I’d like that a-a lot, Ember,” he said and looked at her. Ember's orange eyes flickered back to his and she rose a scaly brow with a grin. "Good! But first, let's see where you're taking me and then I can make a final decision," she replied. "But hopefully it isn't too far. If we fly for much longer you look like you'll faint." The dragoness chuckled to herself, eyeing his teetering wings. It was her way of poking fun at it his behavior.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 5:45 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Ember brought his attention to their destination, or rather reminding him that they had somewhere to be. But even with that, her teasing continued and he felt his head was higher than the clouds they flew among. Would her words hold true, would he fall from the sky? Cazram laughed again, trying to hold himself together even with her close presence. “Be careful, I just might,” he teased back, grinning with shining teeth in her direction despite his racing heart. “It’s just a few miles from here. If I do faint though, we will be among the grass, so hopefully I won’t rattle you too badly.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 5:57 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
She pulled her head back slightly as a laugh slipped from her maw. She gestured towards herself with a saucy smirk, "ohoho, if you fall, don't think I'll catch you! I'll just watch and laugh at a distance so if you go down, I'm not going with you." She gave him a big grin in response to his comment about falling in the grass and her eyes peeked to the rippling patches of green far below them. "You could tuck and roll, at least that way if the height kills you, you'll do a few flips first."
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 6:11 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram laughed heartily at her reply, the heat returning to his face. Somehow he expected her to tease about catching him, but to outright refuse it was a surprise to him. Every conversation, every little topic even, showed him more about this woman that he wanted to discover. She was just so different than what he was used to back home. “Darn, I thought that’s why you came along, support me if I fall,” he threw to her, but felt sheepish by even saying it. “But tucking and rolling, I suppose that’d work well. I don’t have a long tail getting in the way if I do fall, and my ridgeback would help keep me straight in line.” Chuckling softly, he started to descend through the clouds, expecting her to follow suit as he evened out his wings. As the pastel clouds faded out of view, green luscious grass began to enter their picture, miles of land with scattered trees and flowers that felt above the world. He banked left for a moment before flying straight, and upon them came a stone building. Flying closer, it revealed itself as an old castle, deserted and taken over by the plants of the earth but still standing proudly on a cliff overlooking untouched wildlife. The forests, the mountains beyond, all sat in the distance beyond the plateau. Slowing his wings, he fluttered down to rest on the roof of the castle, room for a few dragons to rest on its top. He flashed her a smile, folding his wings into himself. “This is what I wanted to show you. It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” He let out a content sigh, his eyes alert to the world before them. “I come here to ponder, to think. There’s no more humans in this area, they found a better place than a clifftop. So its a wonderful place to take in the view, get lost in your head. I thought… I thought we could talk here. Somewhere where you don’t feel the pressure of the Sanctuary on your back.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 7:49 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Now that was an image! Seeing the brute tuck and roll all the way down with his nub tail curled around him would be something to see for sure. Poor thing would look like a lopsided pigeon she supposed. Ember laughed below her breath, shaking her head of the idea. "There you go, already prepared with a natural rudder for the occasion," she teased as Cazram began his descent. Ember dipped her chin, following suit as the clouds sifted around her wings. She turned near effortlessly as he descended through the clouds, revealing the land below them. As the ground drew near, Ember's eyes picked through the specks of budding flowers that were stippled on the grass below them. Trees whisked to her either sides and she threw back her wings as she daintily landed on the castle-top beside Cazram. The worn stone below her weight crackled. Bits of loose soil shifted and sent a waft of earthy musk into her nose. Ember's claws gripped onto the vegetation as she took one breath in from her nostrils. She picked up no scent of humans, meaning the thing was probably constructed back around the time of the Dragon War...give or take a few hundred years. Cazram affirmed her assumptions, sighing like a love-sick poet as he gazed around the luscious scenery. She laughed softly at his expression and turned her head to take in the environment around them. "It's a nice little place, that's for sure," she said, slipping from her sit position into a comfortable lounge on her belly. Her tail wrapped around the edge of the castle, running along the cracks in the walls. "Nice basking spot too," she snickered, lifting her chin to take in the rays of sunlight that danced on her ruby scales.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 8:11 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram beamed with the sun shining down on them, the smile permanent on his face. This reminded him of home, of the place he spent hours on end wandering through the tall grasses, chasing bugs and fishing in the lake. It was lacking the dragon families and the life that it held, but it was still a beautiful place regardless, the closest he had to home. Blinking slowly, he heard her shift beside him and he looked over to see her lounging on her stomach, tail curled comfortably and letting the sun hit her red scales. He had to pause and gaze at her a moment. She was quite beautiful when she had the sun on her… she almost remind him of his mother. She’d love to lay in the daylight and soak in the warmth every day, watching his father wrestle and train with the other males. Ember certainly wasn’t her, and wasn’t as relaxed as she was, but to see her laying there made his heart pound. Swallowing the knot in his throat, he settled down next to her, though was careful of how close they laid. “It is,” he finally spoke. “I never used it as such, but it gets very good sun here. The stones soak in some of it too, so sometimes I’ll come later in the day to take it in.” He paused, watching her carefully. “Do you...like it?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: