Pumpkin Cup
deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 9:29 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 9gp9gxU

Quote :
Male - Straight - 23 - Smoke Ridgeback
- Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Ember || Location ~ Sanctuary -
Quote :
Cazram was a bit surprised by her calling him darling. He had never been called darling. But, despite that, he could brush it off with a blush and try not to think about it too much. It could just be what she called people. “I guess you could say it’s bad luck?” he responded with a smile. He couldn’t say that luck dictated his life, but it certainly seemed to roll the dice a lot when it came to who he interacted with. It certainly wouldn’t be who he would choose in a line up. Ember was quite a woman with how she spoke to him and jumped with different topics they discussed. She could be gentle one minute and excited the next, and...very interesting the moment after. He really couldn’t pick up on what was her normal behavior with everyone else. It was something he wanted to delve into deeper, if she happened to be around when he was. When she interlocked their fingers, then pulled him along with her other arm around his. He was tight to her side. His face was burning red, trying not to stumble over anything. What was she doing?! He couldn’t exactly pull away, that would be rude and she might not like that if she was trying to become his friend. Cazram was trying to make friends after all. “N-No, I-I have no requests,” he stuttered, following beside her outside. Where did he even know where to go? There was nowhere he could think of beyond the cave at that moment, and he didn’t exactly want to go there if possible. Wherever Ember wanted to go, he would follow. He didn’t have much choice. As they walked, she seemed to focus on his arm, and his face became as red as a tomato from the attention he was receiving. Working out?! Muscles were a girl’s weakness?! What was she trying to tell hin?! Did other men get this attention from her? He could faint if he wasn’t at least somewhat strong enough to handle it. He laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head. “I can’t say I work out in a regular sense, heh...uh, just doing what a dragon does, really. A-And no, I-I don’t have any, um, girlfriends or anyone on my arm, o-other than you. N-not that you’re my girlfriend, uh, you just...have my arm.” Why was she suddenly so focused on his appearance and his muscles? This was completely out of nowhere, and his brain wracked for answers. He was stuck, but he had to keep on walking.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 6:01 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
ᅵNameᅵ Dark Shadow
ᅵNɪcknameᅵ Dark
ᅵGenderᅵ Ꮇale
ᅵSexualɪtyᅵ Straight

ᅵBreedᅵ Sundown Dragon
ᅵᎡankᅵ Alpha
ᅵBreathᅵ Electricity

ᅵSɪgnɪfɪcant Oth.ᅵ Rajani
ᅵYoungᅵ 2

Tags: Rajani (Sanctuary)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5

Rajani's eyes climbed into his gaze as she leaned in towards the man. Her lips touched his own lips in a kiss as a gesture of her reciprocated affection. He reveled in that final moment between them, and in her familiar touch, but both decided that they needed to focus their priorities on other matters. As she drew back, her faded words caressed his ears while she spoke them, “As much as I’d love to stay here in your arms, Dark… We need to get things moving I’m afraid our time is of the essence.” He was of the same opinion. The man breathed in as he nodded his head subtly and passed a casual glance over his shoulder toward the entrance of his den. "You are right," Dark Shadow acknowledged. His silver eyes turned back to Rajani as she prepared to leave. But his gaze hung on the shape of her face for a second longer than he expected, as the awe of this moment truly hit his chest. It swelled in warmth, as though a flame danced in his chest. He smiled as he looked into the pale blue color of her eyes and how they danced in joy. He never thought he would see that again. It was the beautiful expression he looked back on in his memories of her, and whenever he heard her name, whenever she came to his mind. He would have admired it longer, if time wasn't against them. The man pulled his glance aside and ambled toward the gaping entrance of his lair to take his leave. He stepped past the red velvet chair, his assortment of books, and gilded strongboxes. He came open the exit and stood still. The sunlight crept in through the ravine of the Sanctuary, dusting the outline of cave and his face in its natural warmth. Then Dark Shadow's silver eyes motioned back towards the raven-haired woman. There was still a smile on his face as he murmured softly, "lead the way. I'll follow you now..."
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 2:57 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea
───────────────────────────────────
- Ice - Dragon - 22.5 - Female - Crush: Dark - Mate: X - Young: 2 -

║ Tags: Dark Shadow║

Quote :

With her pale gaze following him, Rajani was glad he’d agreed with her and was now gladly on the move to get their young at a safer distance. Following silently behind him, the raven haired woman smiled at him as he paused to look back at her, “I hope you can keep up.” She smirked at him, clearly ready to get back to her own nest and their unhatched young. Stepping passed the man, she quickly started down the hall only shifting once they entered the main cavity of the sanctuary. In seconds, her body was contorted and shaped into her dragon self, with raven black feathers and their purple sheen. The want, rather, the need to get back to her eggs was almost unbearable… it had been a while since she felt such a longing to be somewhere. Out stretching her wings moments after her shift, she quickly propelled herself upward and out of the massive cavern, throwing dust and small pebbles about sanctuary. Glancing back at Dark as the evening sun raced across her feathered pelt she made sure he wasn’t far off her tail before diving down the side of the cliff only to level out just about the clouds… out of sight and out of mind of any knights below.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 3:44 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
═════════════════
Alpha Male | Crush: Rajani | Mate: X | Young: 2|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani

The man inched back on his heel as a smile radiated onto Rajani's lips. Her raven hair flowed  as she came forward and stepped past him, taking his breath away as she did. Dark's gaze followed her shape. "I hope you can keep up," she teased. A husky chuckle rumbled in his throat from her newfound enthusiasm. He felt his heart thrum as the smile grew on his lips. Rajani, after passing him a intrepid glance, bounded down the ravine, emerging as her slender dragon form. Thrashing her feathery wings, she ascended up the vertical wall of the ravine. Air rippled down her feathered crest and streaks of light bedazzled its purple sheen. Dark Shadow kept right at her heel, reshaping into his own form. He kicked off the sandstone earth with one measly gesture, rolling in the air with extended wings as he followed the dragoness upward through the ravine. A cloud of dust wafted from their departure as they arose from the Sanctuary. The rest of the clan passed them brief looks at their sudden exit, but went about their normal routine regardless. The dragons hurtled into the evening sky, easily became nothing more than blurs on the horizon, far from any wandering eyes and from any potential of danger. Dark Shadow may not have been as quick in flight as she was, but he could keep up to Rajani's pace with his strength. The feathered dragon landed him a brief gaze to make sure he was there before plunging downward. He pulled his wings closely, following her lead, and keeping at her side. His gaze shifted onto the horizon and the sea of trees littered below their rippling shadows, breathing in the crisp woodland air. Sunlight swept over his matte black scales, and then his vivid blue eyes as he passed them to Rajani next. A dimpled smile pressed against his scaly maw. He briefly brushed the tip of his wing up against hers as a brief gesture of affection.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 5:50 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea

Quote :

Catching his handsome grin, Rajani allowed a purring growl of sorts to roll from her throat as his wing brush against the tip of her own. Once the thrum of her “purr” had faded the dragoness broke their wordless glances, “We’ll continue North East the entire flight, once we get to the opposite side of the forest just before the lake, we’ll make our decent.” She informed him as the breeze rustled through her tuffs of mane and feathered wings. “I don’t suppose you remember the old dilapidated cabin… Do you?” She asked him ,she was sure he’d visited her there in the past or happened to see her hanging around the area. Glancing over at him she watched as the dying sun twinkled in his silver hues, it had been quite some time since she’d laid eyes on his draconic gaze… she missed it. But, right now wasn’t the time to indulge in her mates handsome eyes. With a few strong beats of her wings, she quickly sped herself up, she wanted to make the trip as quick as possible. Part of her wanted to make small talk, but… what should she say? Maybe it was best to keep her maw shut and focus on the journey at hand.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 6:44 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani

A gentle, serenaded purr rumbled in Rajani's throat as they had brushed wings affectionately. Though Dark Shadow's smile only grew as that was the first time he had ever heard her make the sound. Under different circumstances, he may have teased her for it, but today, it was left to flutter in his head divinely. They broke their gaze, enjoying one another's company for the moment. Then the dragoness's voice interrupted the stillness put in between them. He nodded compliantly to her explanation of where they were headed. The drafts of air rolled beneath his wings with each passing beat. Dark observed the sun kiss the horizon, watching the painted background of orange and faded blues dance below the falling sunlight quietly. Another moment had passed between them. Then Rajani's words passed seamlessly into his ear. “I don’t suppose you remember the old dilapidated cabin… Do you?” She asked. At the question Dark's eye turned back in her direction with a dash of amusement on his maw. The place was vague in his memory, from how long ago it was since he was there, but how could he forget? "Of course...though I'm surprised you still have it." He laughed gently below his breath. "Something things don't seem to change, do they." Dark Shadow grinned. His deep gaze focused on their aimless direction ahead while Rajani quickened her pace. He was behind for a second or two but caught by her side with little effort. Granted he knew, if she wanted to go her full speed and have him follow, then things would be different. He breathed out quietly, watching the sky again.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:23 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea

Quote :

Chuckling as he expressed his surprise, “Yes, I still have it. Jace has made some… alterations to the place to keep it standing I suppose. Though, I have to say… I prefer it to look like it’s about to cave in… Keeps nosy humans from trying to renovate the place. Let alone discovering my horde… I’d have to barbecue some humans if that were to happen.” She joked as her amusement seemed to grow. “No, some things are happy to stay the same.” She responded with a rather sweet expression rolling over her normally cold gaze. “Wow, I’m kinda surprised you’re keeping up at this speed… I was sure you’d be huffing by now.” She teased him, she knew how strong his wings were, she also knew how fast she was at full speed. “You might even be able to tie me in a race.” Raj stated, knowing fully well she could easily out fly him. Knowing how serious the situation was, the dragoness wanted to try to enjoy the little time she had with Dark… after all, this may be the last time they get to spend such an occasion together… depending on what was instore for them in the future that is.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 1:01 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:
Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani

Her response had caused a flicker of amusement to dance in his eye. Dark's grin developed on his maw again and he said, "a barbecue of that nature isn't so bad. If seasoned properly, humans are quite the delicacy." He flashed his smile playfully in her direction. Perhaps it was not something an Alpha should joke about much less him, and he let it wander in his head. His gaze flickered back to Rajani about her remark of his speed. He tossed his head and spouted air from his nostrils, half-playfully. The streams of daylight caught in his electric blue eyes. Then he arched a brow and said, "you know from personal experience that I have more stamina than you think." He chuckled casually. "But tie you in a race?" Dark Shadow leaned and rolled on his belly, wings catching the air as he whirled against the wind's currents. "I bet I would beat you." Smiling, his back legs flailed and grabbed onto her back talons, pulling her backward, as he maneuvered in front of her. The dragon flew out ahead. He stretched out his wings as he leaned on his side with a laugh, tossing a look back towards the female as he raced on.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 10:54 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 9gp9gxU

Quote :
Male - Straight - 23 - Smoke Ridgeback
- Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ X|| Location ~ Sanctuary -
Quote :
Having found himself dragged off by Ember on a walk, he had spent the last hour or so (he couldn't really tell what time it was with all the trees) walking and talking with her, to the humiliation of himself. He stumbled over himself so often that he found it hard to seem coherent. Yet on and on she went, doting on him and not being put off by his words or behavior. It was the strangest change from Rajani, he had to note. Why was he only talking to women anyways? Were other men put off by him too, just vanishing at his appearance? He wouldn't be surprised. Now that Ember had excused herself from his side to take care of her own duties and plans, he was now left alone once again in the Sanctuary. And, to boot, Rajani and Dark had both vanished. He even checked Dark's lair to find no alpha standing there alongside the mysterious female. Well...now he was just here with his thoughts. It was a lot to take in, everything that had happened today. Did he even remember all that occurred? Likely not, and he wouldn't take it all in until he slept that evening. Eyes staring at the ground, he began to walk around the Sanctuary, completely lost in his thoughts and wings tucked close to his side. Rajani had left him alone and had not left a note, which he wasn't exactly surprised by. She had her own life to live, her own children to tend to and a war or whatnot to discuss with the Alpha of the Sanctuary. He didn't need updates from her, right? She was her own dragon, own person. He had only caused trouble for her. Passing by the food hall, his attention was caught by a stark white bone sticking out from one of the animals brought in. Surely he would not be in trouble if he took it, right? It was a sturdy piece, and easy to rip from the leg of whatever creature it was. He adjusted it in his mouth before he walked back out to the main hall, making his way toward his den which rested a level above ground level. However, as he walked, he kept his eyes trailing any sounds of voices that he heard, any sounds of footsteps that could be approaching. He didn't want to be left alone the entire day after all the commotion, despite all the confusion he now had. He wanted someone to talk to at the least, otherwise he'd be stuck knawing at his bone until evening when he could sleep off the events of the day.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 Text
Quote :
Female - Undefined - Tropic Waters Eastern Cove - 25
-Crush ~ X || Tags ~ Akatosh|| Location ~ Forest
Quote :
Completely miffed by the day’s events, Mithyria had flown to the dense forest, pacing back and forth and arguing with herself under her breath. “Can’t even get a decent hour’s worth of conversation out of the man and what does he do? Invites anyone in like they’re the alpha and have all the time in the world with him. Well, I think I deserve some time, don’t I? I come all the way from the coast and he can’t be bothered with me when someone prettier comes through the door. Why I come to visit anymore is a mystery.” Wings extended slightly, her claws dug up dirt as she paced back and forth, quite clunkily. She was not used to walking on such solid ground and was losing her footing more easily. Soft sand and water were much more her suited grounds, but she did not want to go far from the Sanctuary. There were some decent dragons there to visit and see, and it wouldn’t be worth it to fly all the way back home for hours. Hardly any time had passed between the end of her talk with Dark and being here in the forest. “But I like the people here, and I like Dark. Doesn’t matter what he does or says or what random woman comes to fantasize about him, at least I’ve got dragons other than family, right? That’s always a plus. Cazram wasn’t half bad to talk to, even if he was a bit awkward in places and obviously doesn’t socialize as much as I do. There’s always someone new around, and the place is always changing. But obviously, there are more pressing matters at hand. Coming now was a bit of a mistake, wasn’t it?” Finally stopping her outward tirade, she was about to sit on the ground when the scent of another rolled into her tongue, nostrils flaring at the new change. Who was nearby? It wasn’t anyone she recognized, at least not from the Sanctuary. Wings extended wider, she pursued the scent until she came upon a dilapidated home and a man nearby, just lounging about as though waiting for something. She panicked and shifted to her human form, coming through the trees with her shock leaving quickly as she realized he could have heard her. “Don’t tell me you just heard all of that,” she called, briskly walking in his direction. “You had no business eavesdropping!” She couldn’t really prove anything, but it was odd to find someone so close to her in the random middle of the trees she had landed in.

Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 O12gtCj
Quote :
Female - Straight - Human - 24
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ Krogoth || Location ~ Village
Quote :
Humphrey had quite enough of waiting and waiting and waiting for more lard-preserved meat for his second lunch meal. He had cried and hollered for his owner to come and feed him, he was starving and the woman simply didn’t get it! She stayed in her office writing and didn’t even bother to come out to see him. She closed the door! Now he couldn’t even get back inside to truly tell her what he wanted. Foot thumping on the ground and ears pinned to his head, he huffed loudly and began to hop his overweight self to the door, where a small door was placed. He would go find his own food if she wouldn’t give any to him! Attempting to fly for the thousandth time that month and still not realizing he was too fat to lift off the ground, he hopped his way along the side of the roads and flapped his wings to help relieve his legs of some of the weight of walking all the distance from his home to the main square where all the delicious food was. He made it there after some time, huffing and puffing and panting with his little pink tongue hanging from his mouth. Surely there was a refreshing cut of meat, maybe some nice cheese he could munch on? Crunchy bone bits were good too, and some vegetable stalks if he could snag them. But his nose brought him over to the tavern, where there were lots of noises inside and people meandering on the street and sitting in front of it. It smelled really really good, maybe there was food in here? He had never been, as his owner didn’t dare step inside, but maybe it was because this is where all the best meat was stored. That had to be the reason! Puffing up his chest in confidence, he paraded to the door and tried to push it open with his head, to no budging. What was this door thinking, locking him out? He was Humphrey, and he demanded food right this instant! Chirping, he tried again, little claws scraping against the stone, but no use. The large door would not budge. Noisily voicing his complaints about the stupid food establishment, he hopped a few feet from a nearby drunkard and plopped down, glaring at the door. As soon as it opened, he was getting in there and getting some food, dangit!
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 1:27 am

Quote :
═════════════════
Loner | Crush: X | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Mithyra

Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 3c4ceb31f2794e2078469ad3000883b7
When the crowd had departed, Akatosh had made sure not to overstay his welcome. He meandered pleasantly back into the treeline, waiting for the essences to pull him in yet another direction. Never quite knowing where he would land or what would happen next, the man was welcomed by the gentle rustling of grass beneath his feet and the pleasant wash of air across his face. Granted, he was oblivious of the cause of the wind. Perhaps if he had, he would have turned to face Mithyra, but his senses never alerted him to everything. Akatosh's content, peaceful smile pulled in to the sound of a distant voice between the trees. It was only above a whisper, and a touch of eagerness sprang to his heart at the hopes of finally meeting what he had been longing for, but his anxious anticipation dissipated at the turn of his heel. What he hoped were words of affirmation, were nothing more than mortal talk and general conversation. For as disappointed as he might have been, it half amused him that he was so quick to excite himself over nothing. With the shake of his head and a new smile grown on his face, Akatosh ambled forward a little more slowly, listening to the stranger grow closer before confronting him. He could hear the leaves below her feet crunch as she jolted back in surprise. “You had no business eavesdropping!” The girl flared up. Akatosh laughed a bit to himself. He continued to walk ahead while she pressed him for answers. To which, the man shrugged his shoulders pleasantly. "Eavesdropping? Oh. Oh, no-no. Just as well scorn my ears for hearing, and your mouth for talking." Akatosh chuckled. "I am much more interested in what the forest had to say at the time..." His pallid eyes meandered over his shoulder onto Mithyra at that moment. Again, wish his gentle smile on his lips, he said, "for a dragon, you fly rather quietly. I did not hear you approach. So congratulations - on surprising a blind man."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 5:45 pm

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea

Quote :

A laugh rolled from her chest, "Are they? Hmmm, I may have to try it sometime." She mused before chuckling a bit more at the thought. The raven-colored dragoness knew better than to munch on humans, but the joke was rather amusing none the less. As their conversation slide to his flight speed, she couldn't help but laugh at the look he gave her, his nostrils flared as he blew a huff of air through them. With the sun's rays dancing through his brilliant blue eyes she couldn't take her purple hues of his. As his brow arched, his lips parting she couldn't help but smirk at him and his remark, "Do I? You may have to remind me." She teased him, her grin widening. Watching the male as he contemplated her suggestion of tying her in a race, rolling in the air onto his belly as he glided seamlessly against the air currents. Raising her own brow she grinned at him, "Oh reall-" before she could get the words passed her lips, Dark had flashed his handsome smile, and in the same motion grabbed her back talons. "That's cheating!" She instantly shouted at him before chuckling, matching his own laugh. Quickly, she began after him picking up her pace as her smaller, lean, frame slipped through the air currents with ease.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 7:44 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani

Quote :
The beautiful trill of her laughter caused his smile to broaden. Dark Shadow tossed a look back in her direction, finding great amusement in her reaction. Especially considering it was Rajani, that made it all the more sweeter. The dragon carried himself further into the air. Beams of sunlight displaying the dappled veins in his wings. He arched up, gathering the momentum to barrel forward. Then he shot down all at once, knowing his cheap head start would only do so much against the infamous Rajani Icecrea. Vaulting down through the air as as bursts of wind pounded against him, Dark Shadow chuckled in his throat, pulling his wings closer in toward his body as he let gravity do most of the work. As he reached within an acceptable height, he threw open his wings all at once, soaring high above the clouds with his matte black scales contrasting the vibrant blues and whites around him.

Quote :
═════════════════
Loner | Crush: X| Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Humphrey (Lapin)

Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 Bf9586d87565342b7a8550c6a889c412
Quote :

The conversation between he and Nymira left enough of a good impression for him to smile to himself. Though short-lived, as the Paragon was no doubt busy with her life, the man walked back to the bar. It felt weird to have actually enjoyed a conversation. It was...pretty nice actually. The man eyed the ground as he went, but he returned to where he had been last with a happier spirit. Leaning up against the bar and trying to decide where to wander to next, he looked out into the village. People wandered by, tapestries and signs from the neighboring shops clapped against the side of the buildings from the wind. He huffed gruffly. Then Krogoth folded his arms across his chest. He breathed in the smell of booze and listened to the chortles of drunken laughter. One brow shot up at the sound of chirping near the doorway. He turned his gaze. To his amusement, an overweight black and white lapin pawed at the door in a fit. He could hear its claws raking up against the wood. "What the hell." He laughed to himself. This day was one of those odd days it seemed. Krogoth walked over to the little beast. It was clearly a pet of some kind. For how fat it was, it had to be. He knelt down, reaching out and picking it up by the scruff of his neck. There was so much fold in its little neck though, he was pretty easy to handle. Baby soft fur brushed through his coarse fingers. Dangling the lapin away from the doorway so drunks coming in and out of the door wouldn't hurt it, he examined it and laughed to himself. "Ancients, you're a chunky one." He smiled a little. Krogoth glancing at the bar and wondering why it wanted in the first place. "You got an owner in there or somethin'?" He didn't have the slightest idea with animals. What did they even think about? He could only look back into the lapin's twitching nose and black, voidless eyes with enough humor to let him down and see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 11:26 pm

Quote :
-Crush ~ X || Tags ~ Akatoshi|| Location ~ Wilderness
Quote :
Standing beore the man, face flushed and fists clenched to ram them into his face if need be, her balloon of anger fizzled out almost immediately at his lackadaisy response. What in the wide world did he mean by his words? It was such an unexpected response that she was taken aback, jaw agape for a moment as she tried to figure out what just happened. What the forest had to say?! Oh so now every man she came across suddenly had a better person - or tree or whatever - to talk to than her?! Ugh, even in the middle of the FOREST she couldn’t find a person willing to sit and talk with her! Her chest filled right back up, wanting to fly back to the cove and just sulk for a while, when he mentioned her draconic arrival. Well that...that was not what she expected to hear. He knew she was a dragon, he had seen her?! Wait, no, he was blind, right, that’s what he just said. Puffing up and wanting to wash him away with her breath, she tried to think of something, anything, to say in response. But she could not come up with many things that worked out, so she simply had to go with the flow. “I wouldn’t expect someone to know what a dragon sounded like if I fly so quietly like you say, and what if I’m not a dragon at all?! Who are you to say what a dragon is and isn’t in these woods? It’s not like there’s anything out here anyways, a dragon could be preposterous.” Waving off the idea, she let out a huff and crossed her arms. “I’m sure dragons haven’t even been in these parts for years, thank you very much.”

Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 G3zVFvB
Quote :
Male - Black and White Spotted Lapin - 3
Tags ~ Krogoth || Location ~ Village Tavern
Quote :
Watching people enter and exit the building, Humphrey did his best to squeeze between the patrons, hoping to get his way into the tavern and to some decently good food. They didn’t seem to care for a starving lapin though, nudging him out of the way or ignoring him completely. They were absolutely the rudest people he had ever met! He was absolutely sick of being treated like garbage. Trying once again to scratch at the door, to be let in and be given some form of food, he chirped happily when someone came out to see him, only to immediately regret it when he was picked up by the scruff and held up to the man’s face, the scent of alcohol wafting over him. He squeaked and flailed, kicking his feet and trying to get away but only managing a few seconds worth before he got exhausted and stopped. Who knew being defensive hurt so much? The strange man talked to him, and he hoped to hear the words of something familiar, like food or meat, but instead the only one he recognized was owner. Owner? This man was not his owner! Chirping in dismay, he gave the stranger a very rude glare, hanging limp in his hand and wings drooping. Though his nose twitched, picking up the new scents of food that wafted in from the door, he didn’t know if the man would understand how hungry he was. He tried to move closer to the man, hoping to hop right over his shoulder and onto a table to eat something. Even if his wings could not lift him off the ground, they could help him hit it easier! All he wanted was some good grub, even if that meant coming into this weird building to find it all himself.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 8:06 am

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea

Quote :

'You're not getting away with that.' she smirked as she watched his flashed smile broaden. Shooting up into the clouds, Rajani swiftly glided through the puffs of misty fog. She knew what he was up to, using his mass to further propel himself forward... It was probably the only way a large stocky dragon-like himself would achieve winning a race against the likes of her... that and cheating of course. With streams of fog dancing through her mane and sliding over her wings she kept an eye on Dark, climbing up into the sky. Given her small frame, his method wouldn't work for her as well, however, using the wind currents to her advantage would. Given that, Rajani began to climb higher, accepting the thinner air to pick up speed. As she broke through the foggy layer of clouds, the misty wisps trailed after her body, slowly fading from her mane before being replaced by the sun's kiss, making the purple sheen of her scales to dance over her body with each wing beat as she climbed. Once above the clouds, Rajani quickly picked up her flying pace before simply gliding, her body and wings slicing through the air with ease. Though he was above her now, allowing his body to climb to the skies above as his form of speed, Raj could still catch a glimpse up at him from time to time. Knowing how far they were from her cabin of sorts, she would let herself fall soon enough from the height she'd achieved. With the time nearly right, the dragoness decided now was best a time as any given that Dark had plenty of weight to fall to the earth with ease she needed to fall sooner. Folding her wings in on herself she dove towards the earth, her body spinning like a top, to gain the right amount of force needed.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 10:50 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 DKHVa5t
Quote :
Murmurs of dragons talking and mingling had caught the blue dragon's attention, curling his head around the corner of the above ground entrance to peek inside. Always curious of the inner workings of the Sanctuary, the male slid his way in and glided to the ground with ease, fluttering his wings once he landed and curling his tail along his side. The smells of dust and scales rose to his whiskers as he walked through, tickling his senses. The multitudes of dragons that walked these halls was always an intriguing factor, but now even more so with his task at hand. He only recognized so many as he passed by dens and dragons mulling about. Strolling along, taking note of who was there and who was free to chat, he noticed a larger red dragon heading in the opposite direction. Then again, every dragon was most bigger than him in one way or another. His mood brightened and Luciard was quick to bound over to him, cheek fur ruffled in the motion. "Hello my good sir! Splendid day for a bone," he greeted, gesturing to the bone the man held in his sturdy jaws. "I'm glad to see someone else enjoying the provisions the Sanctuary has to offer." A wide smile on his face, the lung dragon sat upon his haunches to be more at the other male's height. Who looked confused by the sudden appearance of another. "I cannot help but wonder what we could do beyond gathering simple prey? Such a loss for our strength, our inner power. Really makes a man wonder what we can accomplish outside of capturing innocent animals." He tapped his chin with a fore claw. "Not that hunting them is bad, of course. Deer are absolutely delicious when in season. But I've seen some wonderful breaths from the dragons around here. I'm sure you have an impressive power yourself! You surely look the part." He gestured to the muscles on the red Male's legs, and the other cleared his throat and set down his snack temporarily. "Actually no," he murmured, eyes shifting from Luciard to the ground and back again. "I can only produce smoke. I am not as talented as the others. But I can bring in meals just fine as any other." Only smoke? Luciard had never heard of such a thing. It didnt seem like a wonderful talent to have, but maybe there were benefits he could squeeze from it. "Nonsense!" he proclaimed, pretending to wave it away. "Smoke can cause irritation to the throat, blindness of the eyes, not to mention a wonderful taste to evening meals to boot! You're lucky to have such a unique breath up your sleeve. Or I guess, throat." He grinned cheekily. "There are many ways to manipulate it to your advantage. But sadly, it cannot be seen beyond the Sanctuary walls." He tsked as though displeased, glancing to the entrance behind them that radiated the sunlight from the afternoon onto the ground. "You have to coop it all up in here, which would only disturb the others. You cant use it to torture worthless humans, you cant even celebrate it at festivals or manipulate it to truly become a wonder of a breath! Who knows what you could do with it beyond what you have now. You could be the man who signals for peace, who can give a warning to a town without killing a single soul, who can literally smoke out danger ahead of you! But what does the Pact say? Ah, yes...we must keep hidden, we must hide our powers behind the very bodies we despise! Human forms are disgusting and crude, so weak and frail. We cant use our powers to be the true Alphas of the world, to overtake those binded by flesh. They trampled all over us, when we are the bigger beings! And to think that our own Alpha endorses it, despite always in his dragon form here. It truly is a shame." Though he spoke wildly and freely, he kept his volume only between the two, experienced at keeping conversation below the ears of anyone passing. He would not have such successes as of recent without keeping conversation intimate. The male before him seemed to take in the words with a grain of salt, but gears were turning in that horned head of his. "Dark protects us," he murmured after a few silent moments. "And I'm okay with how things are. The pact protects us as much as our Alpha, and all of those royals know better than we do. I trust them more than I trust my abilities." Luciard gasped dramatically, placing a hand over his heart. "You trust your ancestors over your very own abilities? What a true shame… You should be basking in the glory of your breath, begging to let it be unleashed and be the dragon you were born to be! Hatchlings are coming into this world expecting to stay as their dragon selves, to see themselves become strong and powerful and rule the world. But what do we tell them? Dont be yourself! Dont be who you were born as! Be your enemy instead, because otherwise they will kill you. We teach our young to be cowards and simple rogues in the night. What kind of legacy does that give us, give our descendants? They should look back on us in disgust. I personally cannot stand to look upon my human form. We were designed to kill such things, not let them trample us." The red dragon took it in, and seemed to have been hit by the point of the hatchlings. Good, he had his attention. He was quiet for a while longer to think, before speaking again. "Is...is there a point to this?" "Well of course there is…" "Cazram." "Of course there is Cazram! All of this is meant to share what I have experienced, what I have seen. We dragons deserve so much better than the scraps of life we have now. I want to offer you an opportunity to regain your magic and to make dragons who they were meant to be, revert them to our glory and be the rulers of the world again. I think you would be a valuable member, Cazram of the Sanctuary." He smiled, watching the dragon ponder over everything. "Take your time. I am hosting a meeting tonight at the ruins just east of here. I would love to see you and introduce you to a whole new world of dragons." Patting Cazram's shoulder, he went back down on all fours with a wide smile. "See you there!" He then bounded off to his next venture, eyes peeled for whoever was interesting enough to swing into conversation with.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 12:44 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani
Quote :
The clouds dissipated around the male's figure as he reached the peak of the curve he needed to win. His wings thrashed at his sides. The sun beat down upon his matte black scales and absorbed gaze, which was hurled down at the cabin. Catching glimpses of the dazzling female ways below him, Dark Shadow smirked. He could see the radiant flicker of color from her feathers before she slipped from view. Feeling impressed for a fleeting moment, he flicked his gaze away. The alpha turned himself downward, and all at once, he began to pick up speed. Nose diving, bursting through clouds and hearing the wind pressurize around him, the Alpha grew faster by the second. His wings were rolled tightly up by his sides. His brows furrowed as he vaulted down towards their destination. He rolled somewhat on his side. The sea of trees became nothing more than an obscure blur of colors. He breathed in the piercing air as it cut around him, and he neared the tops of the trees, ready to sink down into the forest.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Humphrey (Lapin)
Quote :

The lapin had tired itself out and pouted. Ears dangling, wings floppy at its side, Krogoth could almost chuckle at the sight of the defeated little animal. Having set it down on the ground now, he figured he would go with his hunch. Yet somehow, its protesting chirps and snorts had almost convinced him otherwise. Krogoth scratched his chin, frowning. He wasn't going to overthink a winged rat, so he quickly made up his mind and bid it to the front door. He patted his leg as if it were a dog. Maybe it would listen to commands and follow him. He wasn't sure. Just what was a lapin pet even used for? He sighed, "well - let's figure out where you go." Grabbing the door's handle, he began to pull open the bar's front door. When it swung open, he took one step inside, sending a mixture of beer and cooked food wafting in his nose. The tasty aroma crawled out from the parted front door. He passed a half-glance over his shoulder.

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 873f3ef151c9d0d3b6f82a8a3aaf3ed3
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Mithyra
Quote :
"Ah! Yes. A dragon not having been in these parts for a long time. Well, if you were a human, then yes, I would agree just not to rise suspicion. But we know better, don't we?" He lifted a pointer finger at her response. Akatosh chuckled. Then he tossed her a contented glance before saying, "what sad days are these that we hide, hm? Wouldn't it be nice to simply live as we are, free of all that pressure...ah, yes, that would be nice." The man shook his head. His opaque eyes fell onto the grassy floor as he plodded along. "So, you a rogue then? Or do you participate in the Sanctuary just a few miles west of here? Ahh, no I think I know that answer to that actually." He smirked to himself and laughed. "You were raving about someone if I heard correctly. So! It wouldn't be too far-fetched to think you were a Sanctuary member, no?"

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 311acec0f0e7ec6453cdc21355c6efc3
═════════════════
Regular | Crush: ? | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Luciard
Quote :
Her sapphire and white pelt glittered like brilliant gems beneath the Sanctuary's opening. She felt radiant and gorgeous - as always. But despite her lifted head and supercilious smirk, she was livid on the inside. Coals were burning in her chest as she had taken a look around. At an instant, her glossy eyes snapped into a hot furnace. 'Like, did Ember totally just like ditch me...' She was supposed to have waited! A plume of smoke wafted from her nose. She took another look around each face. She walked around for a bit, wondering if she was just at the wrong spot, but no matter where she turned, Ember wasn't there. There was Cazram walking off, and Drake down the hall talking to some new chick, along with others, but not - the red dragon she wanted to see. Trinity rolled her eyes with a great big huff. She was disappointed and irritated. No, she would not let that down anytime soon. 'She deserves one giant cold shoulder after this one, ugh. We even had plans to hang out. What the hell? She just gets up and leaves me.' With the flicker of her tail, the dragoness waltzed off and decided to take her fun elsewhere. She shuffled her wings, pacing down the ravine with a snooty glance around the other members. She was thinking about straight up leaving to go into town when she caught the shape of a small little dragon confidently striding around the halls. There was too many dragons to know at the Sanctuary. Needless to say, she hadn't the slightest clue who he was either, but he seemed to be talking to other people. It seemed like he was popular, talking to anyone that caught his eye...perhaps she would catch his too. Trinity arched a brow. She was sure she would catch his eye. The dragoness carried herself in his direction, making sure not to look at him and make it obvious. Rolling her tongue over her canines, she waved her tail. She passed him a gentle glance, one not too obvious - just enough to know she had noticed him at that time. Trinity acted a bit surprised, now looking down at a much smaller dragon than she had originally thought. In fact, now she wasn't sure how she felt. He was really, really short. Did she even wanted to go through with it? 'And do I really want to stoop THAT low?' She wanted to laugh. 'Ahh, funny, funny. But seriously I can't just stand here. I can walk off or I can say hello.' She caught something in her throat as she attempted up an introduction. "Oh-uh, I haven't seen you around before. Someone I mean as...charming..." She felt so many things wanting to slip out at him, but she managed to hold it all in, including the grin that wanted to surface on her face. She figured she would compose herself and maybe see if he was worth any of her time first. If he was, well...she would have a little fun today after all.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 9:45 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 81t3MBb
Quote :
Quote :
Huffing in dismay, Humphrey was certain he was going to be stuck in this mans grasp for a while. But, to his pleasant surprise, he was put back onto the ground. His ears lifted, eager to go inside, but the strange man just stood there. The nerve! His foot tapped angrily on the ground, waiting on him to throw him a bone. Quite literally. The man walked to the door however, patting his leg and talking strangely. He seemed to want the lapin to follow though, and the door was open! He squeaked happily and waddled inside, smells of food galore filling the room. Was this heaven? No, a strange man wouldnt be in heaven. He stood on his haunches, nose twitching as he sniffed everything. Everything smelled so amazing… Scrambling to a table, he looked up at a bench and mustered the energy before putting his front paws up on the benchtop, pushing and scrambling himself up the wood. It took a while of kicking at the air and his wings flapping to give him leverage, but he finally sat himself on the bench and huffed deeply, catching his breath. That was way harder than he expected it to be. But, he found a plate sitting before him with some leftover juices and scraps from the previous meal. His eyes widened, and he immediately put his paws up on the table and began licking away at the plate, desperate for a taste of the delicious foods he was smelling so frequently. When he was done, which didn’t take long, he grabbed the plate in his little jaws and turned on the bench, staring intently at Krogoth with little muffled chirps escaping him.

Quote :
-Crush ~ X || Tags ~ Akitoshi || Location ~ Forest
Quote :
Mithyria’s jaw simply dropped at the man’s words, unable to conjure up any sensible response to him for a time. At first, she figured he was just spouting nonsense to get her to expose herself, but then he mentioned the Sanctuary. There was no human or elf in the world that knew of it; he had to be a dragon, right? No human or elf in their right mind would use that information so lightly - the Sanctuary would be overrun in instants if such a thing happened. Still silent for a moment, she suddenly realized her jaw was agape and wasn’t producing words. Shutting it, she cleared her throat and waved her hand around to come up with something to say. “I, uh, can’t say I’m a part of it completely, I don’t really live in it. And I was not -raving-, I was just getting things off my chest,” she retorted, “thinking I was alone. As I said, don’t eavesdrop like that!” Huffing, she crossed her arms, observing him carefully as he approached. “I’m part of an ocean society a ways from here. I come to visit on occasion, liking to see the Alpha. He is the Alpha after all, I might as well pay him a visit and check in with things. Even if he does shove me aside for some other dragoness that is somehow more important than I am. An Alpha should give equal time to each of his visitors, you should think. But I shouldn't be telling you such things.”

Quote :
Male - Straight - ??? Lung Dragon - 32
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ Trinity Jay || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Making his way through the Sanctuary and its residents, Luciard’s spirits were lifted at those he could greet and pass by. His little pearly grin mostly got smiles in response, their heads bowing in greeting that he returned. It was always a good visit when he was surrounded by cheerful dragons, those he could strike up a conversation with easily, and even introduce them to his meeting if they were interested. He knew very few faces overall, but that made it all the better, easier to start up a fresh friendship if he could share his thoughts freely. Prancing his way down the hall, tail bouncing behind him, his gaze flashed onto a dragoness up ahead, heading in the same direction Cazram was earlier. Where was this one going? Their gaze had met as they walked, and although her expression held surprise, she did not look away or pick up speed to pass him. So when he finally came up to her, preparing his greeting in his head, he smiled wide and sat up on his hind legs to see her better, be higher up so she was not bending her neck or lowering her eyes so much to talk with him. “Someone as charming! I am flattered, my lady.” He laughed lightheartedly, emerald eyes bright with activity. “I am simply seeing everyone again, looking for new arrivals to see or any updates. It certainly seems to be growing, doesn’t it?” He glanced around as though to gesture out at the span of dragons laying beyond. “Such a tragedy, to have so many dragons hiding away, needing to seek out a place like this to be themselves. I am glad they found a place like this, but wouldn’t it be so much better to just, be dragons?” He shook his head, intent but friendly gaze returning to hers with a smile. “A shame beauty like yours has to only be here, in a place where your beauty cannot truly shine! Your scales deserve to see the sunshine, no? Lower humans had to ruin your chances at being the rays of sunlight upon the world. I truly do not understand why they trample all over us.” He gestured to her scales with a forepaw, frowning playfully. “You should not be cast out, hidden from the world!”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 4:58 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Humphrey (Lapin)
Quote :

As he looked back at the speckled lapin, the animal rose on its hind legs, wildly twitching its nose. Who knows what it was doing. He shook his head, but it had only taken him one glance back before he lapin had completely disappeared. 'What? WHAAT?' He shot a few frantic glances over his shoulder. Still holding the door open, he figured it must have run off. Then the man heard the desperate sounds of raking claws on furniture. It ran right into the bar? He arched a brow. Turning on his heel, Krogoth's concern shifted into a twinge of anger as he saw the chunky bugger's face planted deep into someone else's meal. "Ohh, no-no-no." He walked over, too late to save the meal. The lapin was sitting on the bench like a person, squeaking at Krogoth as if expecting something in return. It wasn't like he was some bloody human though! He was a rat with wings! Grumbling, he curled his hand under the lapin's soft, squishy abdomen to pick him off the bench. A faint, embarrassed flush overtook his puckered forehead and angry brows as the other drunks and barkeeper began laughing at the scene. He huffed at their commotion.  Krogoth pulled the animal up into the air, caring little for its interests at the moment. "Is this anyone's pet?" He asked. The bar exploded into a chorus of laughter. Krogoth's arms slowly lowered and he exhaled sourly. They just kept laughing and didn't give him a lick of a serious response. "Just what was I thinking," he muttered gruffly to himself. Rubbing his head in annoyance and defeat, he looked at the lapin, which smelt like bar food now. It wasn't like he asked it to show up at his feet. Krogoth muttered something coarsely to himself before seeing the plate held in the lapin's small jaws. He recalled how it scarfed food down so quickly. Maybe it was hungry. Krogoth huffed, plopping it down on the bench. He slowly sat down alongside it, with the same, annoyed yet defeated expression on his face. "So." He scratched his chin. Then he tapped at the table with his finger and frowned. "Food. Hm...?" He looked away, as he was still being laughed at by the drunks. "Let's go somewhere else..." He suggested, mostly to himself as lapins weren't known for talking. If there was no owner here, then there was no more reason to stay...aside for maybe a beer. 'Okay one beer first...then I leave.'

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 873f3ef151c9d0d3b6f82a8a3aaf3ed3
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Mithyra
Quote :
She tried her best to defend herself but it only solidified his claims. "Uh, huh, not raving then." He chuckled with a healthy dose of sarcasm, "None of what you said was raving by any means...but I mean, it's not my business after all, but why go all the way there just to be pushed aside? Seems slightly unfair if I may say so. If you feel it is angering you, then simply don't show." Akatosh smiled softly to himself. "The ocean is quite a beautiful place. You are fortunate to have lived there. Why leave it to be in a Sanctuary anyhow? You surely have more freedom beneath the waves of the sea than in an isolated ravine." Akitosh raised his head and laughed softly. "Unless it has something to do with the Alpha. In which case, I wish you luck. I suppose."

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Luciard
Quote :
The male had leaned back on his haunches and raised up to be eye level with her. It worked but... 'he's like a stringy little ferret. Just like, what an odd pose. I see him as like something to chew on than anything.' Trinity Jay laughed at the thought. 'Well yeah, I mean that is the purpose here too I guess.' Her sapphire eyes rolled onto the lung dragon with a gentle smirk at his remark. She looked up and then fluttered her eyelashes at his compliment and puffed smoke from her nose. "Aw, you know, you're cute when you say things like that." She gave a coy grin down to him and chuckled in a sweet manner. Then she rolled her tongue over her canines and said, "oh, honey, but I'm not hidden at all...I mean y'know I love being a dragon and humans are sad little toys and all, but there's some things you can only do as a human." Her eyes glazed him up and down. She giggled, winked, and then pulled away with a gentle snort. "Are you feeling like your trampled on in your little body, hm? Stuck as a poor dragon? Not able to really enjoy that side? Aww. Well, lucky you- I'm certified in helping that, I can remedy your human side like you never would have valued it before. I see you need it, honey..." She said lustily. "I'll even make a deal with you if you want. You try what I'm selling, and I'll try what you're selling and then, we'll compare notes." Trinity giggled.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 11:15 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 81t3MBb
Quote :
Quote :
Watching the man approach him, the spotted lapin lifted his plate higher, demanding that it be refilled with scrumptious meats. But instead, he was picked up and showed off to the crowd, even with his frustrated chirps. Where was his food?! He felt the rumbling of the man’s chest and knew she was speaking, hearing the tavern people laugh at whatever he said, but none of it mentioned food! Was he trying to order a plate for him? Perhaps he could accept it that way. His large eyes gazed intently up at the stranger, and when he was finally set back down on the bench, he set his plate down with a loud thud and stared up at his temporary helper. Or would-be helper, if he wasn’t making him wait so long! Finally, he said the word food, and Humphrey squeaked loudly, eyes widening with intent. Yes, food! The thick-skulled man finally got it! Tapping his foot on the bench, he lifted onto his haunches again and tapped the plate with a forepaw before sitting back down, squeaking once more. Sustenance was no laughing matter! He was ready to go find whoever made this delicious meal and take more from its source. He was absolutely starving, and this man didn’t get it at all! So disappointing.

Quote :
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ X || Location ~ X
Quote :
Mithyria’s face was red by the time the male finished, her teeth clenched and arms crossed over her chest. Who was he to preach all of this onto her?! She was honestly stunned silent, unsure of how to respond. What did he even know about her? Little to nothing. “N-No, nothing like that! Shut up.” She huffed, stomping over to lean against a tree and glare at anything but him. “I just like seeing someplace other than the ocean, for once. And I thought Dark was my friend. Clearly not enough of one to just let someone interrupt unannounced and put them as a priority, but whatever. I flew all the way over here when flying isn’t my forte. There’s hardly anyone else worthy to talk to other than him! Nobody cares about water anyways. All they care about is their precious soil and trees.”

Quote :
Male - Straight - ??? Lung Dragon - 32
Crush ~ X || Tags ~ Trinity Jay || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Luciard couldn’t help but feel complete success when the dragoness was pleased with his remarks, fluttering her lashes in his direction. Hook and line, now for the sinker. He mentally prepared for his next statements, ready to sweep her off her feet, when she shocked him by what her response ended up being. His eyes went wide at her gaze, heart pounding suddenly in either fear or shock. What in the world?! That was not what he was trying to say at all! He had not prepared correctly for this encounter. Clearing his throat, he stumbled on his words, trying to come up with something polite but dismissive. This was not working the way he thought. “O-Oh ma’am, you flatter me! But I don’t think what you offer is something I am seeking in this moment in time, heh. I’m merely strolling about, and I do quite enjoy my dragon body! Being smaller means I can do quite a few more things than normal-sized dragons can. I feel having a human body is degrading upon our magnificent species. Why stoop so low to enjoy human experiences when we can have the glory of being dragons as we were supposed to be? Even if some of us are created differently, we all have our unique designs.” He smiled up at her, panicking under his scales. “It is harder to stand out as a human, no? Especially when we shouldn’t be them in the first place. I am sure your human beauty far surpasses any other human, but your blue and white scales are mesmerizing in a way that no human body can compare.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 4:10 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Luciard
Quote :
All the while the blue dragon ruffled in his skin at her suggestion, Trinity's grin slowly developed into a shameless, inquisitive smile. A little laugh rumbled in her throat as he gargled the same monologue he seemed to have practiced for all the cute dragons. Sitting through his muddled words, Jay raised her brows, nibbling at her bottom seductively. She leaned inward, his speech going in one of her ears and out the other. Virtually nose to nose with him, she tilted her head, before whispering into his little ear. "Oh, you haven't explored that territory, little man. You gotta be a little degrading sometimes but come oooon. At least try...just once?" She felt she needed to up her antics, really begin opening his eyes some more. With her, this would be easy. She and Ember had done this too many times to count. Jay leaned in some more, now passed the muzzle on his head. She rubbed her head around his neck, then his shoulder, before shifting. As a human, confident and beautiful as ever, her arms wrapped around his small, dragon figure as she gazed up at him with a suggestive, parted lip. Her blonde hair was shifted behind her ear as she had lifted her chin. She gazed into his his eyes, smiling almost sheepishly. "Isn't it nice to finally look down at a cute girl? Well...it'd be even better if you'll come down to my level, hot stuff." She began to rub the dragon's scales with her hand, knowing full well that he would enjoy that at least. She cocked her head to one side, still looking deeply into his eyes. "Doesn't hurt to have a little fun for a short while. The dragons will still be here when you come back, then you can talk your sweet little heart out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: