Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 7:26 pm

PG13
Animals Within 19b2e9ed9a989c29591b611be829f278
Animals Within Kv69gGC

Long we have shadowed among the others.
We may at first seem and live as you do, but you could not be more wrong.

As humans are animals, so are we, but we take that to a new approach. We
are the living proof of the beast behind the man. From a deer to a leopard, our
race knows no boundaries except those put between predator and the prey.
Some of us are predators- others herbivores, living with the distinction that
some of us are weaker than others. The lesser. The animals in us are dependent
on our soul and who we are our personalities and who we are. This can mean
many different things to many different people, but the end goal is the same.
We are just trying to survive in this predator ruled world.
And because of our difference, we are looked down upon?

Not on my watch.

Quote :
This 1x1 role-play takes place in a modern English monarch city.

All animals - except sea creatures for obvious reasons can exist

Last edited by Sub-Zero on Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Aaliyah//Lythedh//Theodemar//Khiana//Seiff   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Animals Within Tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500
Animals Within CEOCR3W

Name: Aaliyah - Outcast/Rogue
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Theme Song: The Way I Am
Voice Claim: Dynasty
Animal: Snow Leopard
Stories:
Theodemar and Aaliyah
Fun Facts:

In human form, she will go out in the snow wearing a tank top and shorts despite the cold as she loves the weather too much to miss any of it
One of her very back teeth has a small chip in it from chewing on tough bones in her childhood
Would sometimes scare Atticus by camouflaging in with the rocks and snow and then jumping out at him from a snow mound
Favorite color is yellow-orange
Like any cat, dislikes citrus in most things
Enjoys chewing things in her cat form, a lot. Keeps her mouth occupied and helps to cure any temptation to eat more than she should or eat the wrong thing
Finds bark on trees to be the best place to solve itches
Caught a fish once and immediately threw it back out of pure disgust
Does not enjoy playing in or getting wet with water. Water is melted snow and therefore inferior snow
Second favorite season would be summer as it gives good food and lots of sun to bathe in

Animals Within 263171lxlble1hnk

Animals Within Tenor
Animals Within DVHvIWq

Name: Lythedh Bloodworne- Lord of Feron/Council Member
Eye Color: Burnt Orange
Theme Song: Prince Charmless
Animal: Sumatran Tiger

Animals Within Tumblr_nzh918rfem1r8todvo1_r1_500
Animals Within B6c48de2d1ae328e2432b1bfb2861560

Name: Theodemar Fernwood - "Champion"
Eye Color: Dreamy/Desirable/Deep Green Eyes
Theme Song: Embers
Animal: Manitoban Elk
Stories:
Theodemar and Aaliyah
Fun Facts:

• Enjoys peanut butter as his favorite snack, and often eats it straight from a jar
  • Is fairly uninformed about different species of deer. He uses to identify them off the top of his head, but now has to restart all over to make sense of everything
  • Because of Lythedhs manor, he views a bugle as an alarm, and is still very confused by its uses in the village
  • Has a quick fuse when confronting other elk and tends to overreact
  • The jucier the fruit, the better
  • Enjoys roasted nuts as a wintertime treat
  • Because of his armor, he drank tons of water, and still does despite not wearing it much anymore
  • Always aware of how many people surround him at any given moment
  • Evaluates every building for the quickest escapes possible
  • Hates brushing his hair but still does it to look nice for Angel and the village

Animals Within 7dZvrOf

Name: Adelaide - Traveling Musician
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Theme Song: xXx
Animal: Waterbuck

Animals Within ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpa1.narvii.com%2F6406%2F9837b6e5d5b6e94e0d0adac9351051f6cfd198ea_hq

Name: Sylvester - Council Member
Eye Color: Dark Grey
Animal: Mexican x Ethipoian Wolf

Animals Within ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fd2%2F3e%2Fe0%2Fd23ee024dcc027e477e209097bbfd933

Name: Sir Samuel
Eye Color: Yellow
Animal: Great Horned Owl x Black-Footed Ferret

Animals Within WqkyBx9
Animals Within S4ml7D7

Name: Khiana Njorogue (No-rogue) - Independent Businesswoman
Eye Color: Amber
Theme Song: My Way
Animal: Eastern/Mountain Bongo

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:47 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 10:48 pm

Animals Within HP7dZxm               
Animals Within Fdcceb0b841b699b7acb26b882c74a95
Animals Within Ede196bfd9068171ea77950b3dde2341

Red Deer [-Bactrian Deer]
Adelaide: I'm looking for some good bucks~
Atticus: I got no money

Nickname: Mr. Antlers /oh yes/
Former Royal Guard

Animals Within PgwK8hj              
Animals Within 064d3ab6bb830c1ad33598793740d15d
Animals Within 504254b27ff6ae1f658455566098df43

Sugar Glider

Nickname: //
French

Animals Within CBPFemk 

Animals Within 963898638cc36df8b120d210e854bb63

Animals Within 9e5e6d9a1b8cd7fc8e6dbeddcedb0cd2

Pine Marten

Australian

Animals Within D4VD5eO              
Animals Within 0ddc7a52bcd3e27d9fe0ab7f88e90ad0
Animals Within 430d4509e839a080d5611a8cff206b38

Grey Brocket Deer

Nickname: Angel

Animals Within DhWVEeu 

Animals Within D74e0df590befadad0ae26ab7318fd82

Animals Within Ac7c81117b11869d8a551806e36fe2e4

Red Panda

Quote :
Moonncloud's Characters

Animals Within 4-79

Animals Within ROpTH94Animals Within A8LRjZt

Quote :
[size=30]Piebald White-Tailed Deer
Name: Ameya White

Animals Within Ti41DdkAnimals Within YGPHcrf

Quote :
[size=30]Black Panther
Name: Persefoni Black

Animals Within NchbU8XAnimals Within Zm281tR

Quote :
[size=30]Red Fox
Name: Pandareos Fox

Animals Within LWnbooNAnimals Within Qh3TD2l

Quote :
[size=30]Lasiurus Bat (Aka Hairy-Tailed Bats)
Name: Himmat Lasiurus

Animals Within CORYoZv

Quote :
[size=30]Friesian (Belgian Black)  
Name: WIP

Animals Within WIP
Animals Within 8SBFj3ByBUt211A59

Quote :
[size=30]Snow Leopard  
Name: WIP
[/center]

Animals Within VfyLnwF3MGDiBe2C7
Animals Within NazEU3oh1neFPyVe8

Quote :
[size=30]Snow Leopard  
Name: Evander Winters
[/center]

Last edited by Sub-Zero on Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 9:26 am

Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Lythedh;

The cool and collective stances Lythedh was making did not ease the situation, it was almost as if he knew what was happening and simply overlooked it. Of course, Atticus knew that the tiger didn't know. The time they happened to like each other was too brief for anyone to notice. Predator and prey never did fancy one another either. How could he know? Still, Atticus narrowed his eyes at the finger being tapped against the armrest, feeling the rage boil under his skin. "I will expect you to be here as often as possible, nonetheless. We can sort out a schedule nearer when my offspring are born, but for now, expect to have a five day work week, early in the morning at starting. It should follow a similar time to when you worked with my mate. But yes, I did want to see you today to tell you as such." 'Don't count on it cat. I've been needing to tell you a little something myself.' He crossed his arms and leaned back. 'Like go choke on an antler.' Some air went surging through his lips. But hope rekindled his eyes to the next words. "You said you didn't finish your training with my said mate. Therefore I will give you the time these next three weeks to do as such. Nothing strenuous​, just what you need to finish up. I do not want her working too much." Atticus blinked his eyes a little, amazed that Lythedh was allowing him to continue training with Aaliyah. He needed to play it cool. So he did. "As you wish," he affirmed. "If any problems are to arise, where might I find you?"
Quote :
The guard was swift to reassure her that they weren't planning on killing staff, as if he needed her permission. It made a giggle chirp sound roll from off her lips. "Little guard you could kill all of the staff and I wouldn't object to it." There was a twitch in her nose, observing the surroundings as her round ears picked up his little scheme. "Any help would be appreciated, but I do not know if I am to trust you in this matter. Our mission is very undercover, and even as we need assistance, we cannot allow guards from here or any staff within it to help." She eyed her little fingers for a moment with a sly grin crossing her face. She shuffled her tail. A clever guise came over her face. "...you are very new to this aren't you...?" She chuckled with a shrewd look. "Why would anyone hire me as a guard? I'm just a bite size morsel. No...I'm no guard. But I do work with Lythedh..." She winked. "And you've given me more than enough information to get you and your friend caught. Thank you. And au revoir!" The sugar glider suddenly sprung off of the man's back, taking to the air and riding the air to the building's wall, just a flash of silver.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 11:04 am

The tiger seemed settled, that the deer was cooperating. It was the least he could ask for from the male, and besides, he had things he wanted to get to otherwise. This would be over quickly, just how he liked. His shift itched to get back to hunting. "You may ask for me from one of my guards. You are never to seek me out yourself." His eyes glanced to the towering windows to their left, flicking between tree to tree. What was out there today? His leopard had noticed some prey wandering about yesterday morn, maybe they were still there before the chill. It was likely that he would need to in-source meats for the coming winter in a few months, especially with the possibility of his heir or heirs being born that winter as well. As much as he hated doing work himself, feeling the blood on his paws was exhilarating. Shifting once more in his seat, he finally stood abruptly, his head turning back to the stag below him. "I will have my mate meet you here, and you may continue whatever you left off on until dinner at 8 o'clock. By then, I want you gone from her side until tomorrow."

Theodemar's blood began to run cold at her laughter, and his face shifted from that of contentment to that of sinking despair. Her words echoed and merged, banging across his mind as her light tone taunted him, reminded him that he was a meek piece of prey. No wonder he revealed everything to a stranger. Even with the protection he had to place over himself every day that he was around the predators, he could still not place a filter over his mouth. But even worse, he had just placed the stag in danger. How was he to kill the tiger if the tiger was to kill him first? He was likely to watch yet another person be destroyed before him. A rush of adrenaline and he turned, reaching out to grab the flash of grey and silver that whipped past his ear, yet his fingers could not reach even a fur on her small rodent body. But he could not let her get away. Shifting into his elk form, he bellowed out and stomped, seeing the other guards' surprised expressions as he raced to the wall, trying to scrape his antlers to her and prick her off the brick, like cutting toxic ivy. This would not end with anyone dead.

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Lythedh;

The response put a bit of a halt on his plans. "You may ask for me from one of my guards. You are never to seek me out yourself." 'Great...now how am I ever supposed to reach him....' However the change of plans made a realization dawn across his face. 'I don't have to.' He thought. 'I can sneak Aaliyah out still, without challenging Lythedh.' The relief flooded through him immediately and he was very eager to see her again. The hope was beginning to show itself. Here he was thinking it would be a suicide mission, now their chances just improved. Lythedh caught his attention as he stood and Atticus followed, lifting from his seat as well. "I will have my mate meet you here, and you may continue whatever you left off on until dinner at 8 o'clock. By then, I want you gone from her side until tomorrow." The commanding, thick voice echoed in his ear. Again, this seemed to bring absolute relief in the stag. He was grateful it worked out this way versus what he had in store. "Very well, my lord." He dipped his head a little, letting the tension wash over his shoulders. "Thank you for the opportunity." A shimmer of deviltry twinkled in his eyes.
Quote :
The rush of anger and regret hit the guard like a ton of bricks, and as she had landed delicately on the wall like a leaf, he fumed. Little claws were easy to grip the brick wall as she scaled it. Hooves on the other hand, did no such thing. The adrenaline was exhilarating, hilarious even. Chuckling as she scurried up to the windowsill, she caught the form of an elk running at her from behind. 'Oh? And what is he to do? With antlers that big, he has better luck scraping bark than scraping me off this wall.' Her miniscule body scampered way up, jumping over his antlers and weaving through them as he attempted to pry her from the bricks. "You silly little thing!" She called to him. Making her way to the window, which was left crack open with fumes of baked goods fanning from it, the sugar glider sent a look at the raging bull.  "Catch me if you can!" Chittering, the little animal squeezed into the crack between the window and into the storage area of the kitchen.
Right where a little rodent should be.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 12:53 pm

The lord lifted his chin again as the fawn bowed his. At least he knew his place now. Perfect. "Of course. I expect much from you. Good day, Mr. Cross." With a swish of his blood red cape, he fled the room, commanding for the door guard to call for his mate, before he shifted to his stronger form and made his way out the front Estate doors to hunt in the afternoon light.

Theo bellowed again as the sugar glider escaped him, and stomped his front hooves on the ground in frustration. Of course she would get away from him. But, it was a good note to take. She had a place to run. If he could talk with Atticus, that rodent could be useful if they got her pinned. Which would practically be impossible, with her nimble self. Snorting out a hefty breath of cloudy air from his muzzle, he looked out to the guards posted along the gate. One had shifted, and he stepped his back towards the wall, his tail brushing the tough brick out of instinct.

"I would request that you keep your antlers from the walls," he grunted, coming from a shapely cougar mouth. "Head back to where you need to be, stranger." He bared his teeth a bit in warning, and the elk huffed before picking up his hooves and trotting from the animal, heading to the doors of the Estate. But he saw the tiger burst through the doors, and he instantly froze, his eyes tracking where he left as he instinctively cowered in fear of the Lord.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 2:02 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Lythedh;

As the tiger lord bid Atticus farewell and turned to leave the room, he gave a light smirk. The corners of his lips pressed into his cheeks, creating a small dimple at the change of schemes. And while the Lord Lythedh seemed mighty now, his precious gem would be taken from him. Right under his nose. There was the detection of a tiger as the regal man left through the doors, 'time to sneak her out,' he thought to himself. His finger tapped on the chair as he turned and watch the door's entrance. "Hopefully I don't waste more of my time here." He muttered to himself, eyeing the guards in particular in their glistening armor. Some disgust brushed over his face.
Quote :
Upon slipping into the storage room of the kitchen, the sugar glider's ears remained attentively perked. She twitched her nose, too eager for the chase, and too eager to wait. She climbed back through the window and popped her head through the crack. There was a swish to her long tail. Evidently, one of the guards caught whiff of the elk brute. 'Ahh silly little kitty...he ruins all the fun.' A little click trilled from her some body. Her silver fur ruffled a tad. The sugar glider rolled her big black eyes as the cougar bullied the big brute into leaving the chase. Which was a bummer. She watched him though. Her miniscule form squeezed back outside and she rested on her back legs with her front feet rested against her plushy white chest. Stretching up, she followed the big blundering guard trot the other way. "C'est tout?" She cocked her head dramatically to the side. A discouraged breath left her lungs. Watching the hoofed animal, she saw him aim for the Estate doors only to be met with an orange big cat. The Lord himself. Now what a dramatic way to get caught! Her eyes enlarged a bit. She watched the elk freeze as his eyes became as large as hers. Lowering her front paws, she then pushed off the window ledge and spread her legs out as the air was caught under her fur. Gliding around the corner of the Estate, then to the Entrance, she came upon the ground a few feet away from the elk guard's hooves. Her landing was near silent and she remained propped there, on the floor, much like a bat. She twitched her nose, staring up at the both of them with a twinge of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 2:38 pm

The guard at the door stepped forward and moved the head of his spear in front of Atticus, blocking his path. He would not let him pass just yet. "Halt," he spoke, repeating himself from earlier. "Lord Lythedh has requested you stay here until Lady Aaliyah has been summoned to meet you." His eyes looked to a guard across the way, standing post at the stairs. He nodded and hurried upstairs. "You are not allowed above this floor, unless being escorted by Lord Lythedh."

Lord Lythedh turned his head as he saw the elk, furrowing his brow. A quick examination of the elk's body and position told him that he was no simple prey. His scent reeked of his shared territory back at the council's castle. Turning his trimmed body to the prey, the tip of his tail twitched back and forth. "I see you have followed orders, at least somewhat. I don't know what got into you of entering into the Estate, but no matter. We can send you home when we please." His gaze was hard, judging. "I suggest you stay out of the forests today." His eyes peered next at the rodent that had come near, and huffed in her direction, a passing neutral acknowledgement, before strolling the rest of the way out the gates and disappearing into the thick foliage beyond.

Theodemar was still the entire time of the cat speaking, not moving even a single muscle excluding the flies that bothered the furs of his pelt. Even his ears were tall and pointed, taking in whatever the tiger said. Pure loyalty was needed to get past his prowling nature, and luckily, he was preoccupied mentally on another task. Finally stepping back a couple times after he vanished, he looked to the glider and frowned. "I can't believe you've gotten away with alliancing with him," he grumbled low, his ears following the shifting movements of the guards at their posts. He shifted back to his human form, less intimidated than he was before. And, he would catch her easier if need be, even with her speed. "Unless you've got some background cult going on, all of you small animals getting together to overthrow prey."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Lythedh;

There was a line on his brow as the guard drew his weapon to keep him back. 'Wait what?' He frowned a little, not understanding why the guard was acting this way. He wasn't going anywhere after all. Atticus pursed his lips, frowning at this annoyance. The guard was looking to another, whom nodded and headed up the stairs. "You are not allowed above this floor, unless being escorted by Lord Lythedh." A shady appearance suddenly came over the stag's expression, putting two and two together. "Oh?" So Aaliyah was being held up those stairs. Good to know. He nervously attempted deciding whether to storm in there like an amazing hero, or wait and sneak out with her later. 'Atticus, these are royal guards with armor. I don't think you could get past them that quick...' He scolded himself. He brought his hands into his pockets, studying the ascending guard with a scowl. Patiently waiting.
Quote :
She did not seem to intervene on behalf of the elk, just simply lay there on the ground with her big eyes gazing up at the tiger and guard. The exchange between Lythedh and this animal was - short. And it involved less blood than she expected. And as the Lord suggested the elk guard to stay out of the forests, he snuffed at her, and left from his Estate with his orange tail flicking behind him. 'To hunt probably, that cat has some sweet tooth,' she knew that for a fact. He was a fickle thing, this was not the usual for him, but it happened. But when Lythedh left, the sugar glider chuckled loudly. "He's dumber than you. Look at that security, man." Crawling on the ground, having her chin near vertical to see the elk's bewildered face. "I can't believe you've gotten away with alliancing with him," she chuckled again, watching him shift back into his human form with his silver getup readied. "Alliance?" She folded her ears, blinked her eyes and enlarged them to seem innocent. "I'm just a wittle fluffy mouse, what could I possible do?" She twitched her nose. "Unless you've got some background cult going on, all of you small animals getting together to overthrow prey." Laughing a bit, the sugar glider clawed toward him, slipping onto his shoe and scurried up his leg while she talked, "First rule of the background cult - we don't talk about background cult." Making a 'chik chik' noise again, she clambered all the way up the straps to his shoulder. "If I was a part of a cult, then I'd rule said cult! Then we'd quit because it'd be too easy to take over. Too easy. We'd nibble on all your little toesies."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 3:55 pm

The guard resumed his position, his spear held by his side and his eyes surveying all that surrounded him. It wasn't until a couple minutes later that a noise directed his attention to the stairwell.
Lady Aaliyah descended the stairwell, a solemn look upon her face even as her flowing gown radiated from her, announcing her presence without even a word from her. Her right hand folded over her left in front of her and her sights were on the stairs themselves, avoiding what she was assuming to be Lythedh calling her. The past twenty four hours had been a whirlwind for her, too much to take in as quickly as she was forced to. New chambers, new Estate, new people. She missed the forests of the castle and the nonchalant guards that roamed it. Here, there seemed polished and refined posts everywhere, too many for one lowly tiger. She could hardly breathe without some stuffy person in armor right in her vacinity. But she assumed that the Lord was counting on them for more members sooner or later. She almost scowled at the reminder, but as she finally looked up at the last stair, her eyes trailed the room and found Atticus standing there. What was he doing here?! The fact that he was even alive, standing there with his hands casually in his pockets was beyond her. She expected Lythedh to have already prepared him as his evening dinner course. But here he was. Halting her ecstatic emotions in lou of the eyes on her, she lifted her chin and put on a facade of grace and dignity. These guards hadn't known her the past months, did not know who she was, other than Lythedhs mate. If she could pretend as though she were one of nobility, it was easier to get her way. Her steps padded gently across the floor, and she faced Atticus, trying desperately to hold her smile in check. "Good afternoon, Mr. Cross," she greeted, her tone more playful than she intended. "I'd like to speak with you before our training." Giving a pointed stare to the guard, he cleared his throat and opened the door for them, to which the leopard glided inside, turning and waiting for the deer. Nothing could go quick enough.

The elks eyes trailed the glider. He wasn't all that convinced by that innocence she played, nor the chirping that she gave as though she could pass off anything as a whim. Even her scampering up his armor was not a phase, though he couldn't help but pick her from his shoulder and hold her before him in his hand, being careful as not to hurt her. Even if he was peeved at her declaration earlier, he needed as many allies on his side as possible. Those were hard to come by at the Estates. "You can climb, that's for one. And apparently get information from easy fools." His eyebrows furrowed together at the word, but he continued nonetheless. "Nibbling on our toes wouldn't get you anywhere, but nibbling on our knowledge can certainly take you far. What are you planning with your affiliate Lord, little miss not-mouse?" He hadn't seen something like her very often, but just the soft wave of her fur made him curious about how it translated to her human figure. The very thought of that made him angry, and he easily pushed it aside. Curiosity would not kill the elk today, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 4:46 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Lythedh;

He had turned and faced away from the stairs, anxiously rubbing the back of his neck, and keeping his other in his pocket. The will to leave was like a fog closing in on his mind. But as Atticus gyrated on his feet, turning back toward the staircase with the sound of shuffling, he was put to a flutter. Aaliyah glided down the stairs, dressed in a waving gown. His heart had about stopped. Gosh, he was furious at Lythedh again; it was like touching a raw bruise and he could feel that first pain roll over his shoulders again. But she was so beautiful. So radiant, he couldn't help but stare. There was such a clash in his mind he could do nothing but sort of stand there, unsure of his own reaction. He knew she was only dressed up for Lythedh - which made him angry - but despite it, the was a clear indication that he was in some awe. Yet, the amazement was slowly taken away. The voice that left her lips did not seem to be hers. "Good afternoon, Mr. Cross." Though Aaliyah giggled, it only buried the odd shift in his belly. He wanted to say hello but when he opened his mouth no words came out, echoing like the picture that was sent to his mind. Lythedh ruling with Aaliyah beside him. And it was as clear as day. It was like a dagger being taken to his gut, twisting by her every word and gesture. "I'd like to speak with you before our training." The nostalgia in those words made him lift up his chin and nod his head assuredly. But his surety was dying.
The guard opened the doors and she promptly fled to the seclusion of the room. And Atticus followed and entered. As the stag came into the room, he heard the door shut behind him and he lifted his eyes to behold the leopard in her fancy gown.
Quote :
Her tail swished rapidly, back and forth, as the guard plucked her from his shoulder and held her in the palm of his hand. Its warmth radiated, causing her to fluff up a bit. There was a bit of rocky discomfort, but the sugar glider passed it off with a little laugh. "Ayy, be careful with me." She snuffed at his teasingly. "And I can bite your fingers." Small hands taking hold of one of his fingers, she opened her mouth to act as if she were going to bite it. But she bit behind and pretended to chew, then flicked her nose and dropped the playful scene. "Tasty..." She chortled. But her ears perked immediately to his words. "You can climb, that's for one. And apparently get information from easy fools." She narrowed her eyes mischievously. "Aw, shucks, you flatter me." And she smirked slyly and sat up to his reply to her comment, when she was faced with a question. It made her cock her head to one side. "What are you planning with your affiliate Lord, little miss not-mouse?" She was swift to reply, like a playful child eager to tell an answer. "I am not one for planning. I prefer working on impulses, adrenaline too...and I wouldn't say it's an alliance." She eyed a fly passing overhead, leaning in to examine it particularly. The sugar glider liked her lips at the insect, minding its own business. "It's more of a master, pet relationship."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 5:56 pm

Atticus' gaze was enough to send her heart beyond realms it had never known. Even with the day or two they had been apart after their moment of clarity, she could not believe how she had yearned for his presence until he was standing before her. A thousand years had passed between them, and she could hardly stand imagining the moat that they were approaching to cross. She put one foot forward, then the other, before her right arm slung around his neck, her left settling on his chest, though still being sure of where she placed herself. Lifting her lips to his cheek, she set a soft kiss there, taking in his warmth for the limited time they had before them. "You're here," she murmured, her eyes mapping every detail of his face, of his eyes, so she may never lose sight of him again. The panic that had rushed through her when she was taken would never be forgotten. "Why Lythedh didn't kill you is beyond me, but I'm sure he's put you up to something nefarious." A grin finally spread on her face, small at first before it broadened. "My bounty hunter, always finding his way to his catch, huh?" Her voice was gentle as needed, but she could never lose her natural sway when she was with him. Not after all their time together. Not even with a tiger on the chase.

Her act was amusing to Theo, and he couldn't help but smile, his thumb reaching up to stroke across her fur as his eyebrows slowly broke away from each other. Huh, so it was soft as it looked. Even with her 'taunt' of eating, he enjoyed the nature that she put before him, even if he wasn't sure if he trusted her or not. "Losing a finger wouldn't be the worst way to lose one, I'd say," he said, his voice a little more relaxed than it had been before just prior. "Might be painful, but hey, you'd get a good meal out of it." He wiggled the fingers on his other hand, putting it up to show her. "And you've got ten to feast on." He glanced around before he noticed a building through the trees, and focused his senses before hearing the faint sounds of horses coming from it. Hmm, a stables. Good to note, but viewing it closer would both give him conversation time and a scope of the area. "A master-pet relation, you say? Obviously the tiger is the kitty of the situation." He hoped no other guard heard that comment, but at a quick glance, they didn't seem to be quick to retort back. He lowered his voice nonetheless, his eyes observing the small animal before him. "Too fussy."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 7:06 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Lythedh;

The royal attitude was dropped and buried, and as she came to him, Aaliyah brought her arm around his neck. Skin brushing against the back of his neck, her gentle eyes lifted and lingered on his face. This reminded him of just yesterday when they were together. Nevertheless, it wasn't quite as it had been from before. Something was off. It didn't sit well with him. The ache for her was different...as if, he was seeing someone else. Why? Even as her lips met his cheek, tenderly caressing the side of his face, it brought his own thoughts to a sudden halt. Atticus decided to push this reluctance aside and placed his hands on her waist, not denying her exotic beauty that bewitched him. Either way, she was still beautiful in his eyes. She brought him to do crazy things. The heat resonating from her glowing eyes was a comfort to his nerves. "You're here," the fading tune of her voice was more familiar to him. He took the hand on his chest and he kissed it gingerly, metallic blue irises flickering to her face. Her gentle sentence was followed by a smile. "Why Lythedh didn't kill you is beyond me, but I'm sure he's put you up to something nefarious." He found himself saying, "of course, he thinks he needs me a little longer I guess. Maybe as your meal." He teased crisply, lightly. And her amusing chime was very gentle on his ears, making his own lips curl in a smile to return the favor. "My bounty hunter, always finding his way to his catch, huh?" "Of course, Aaliyah, a professional never looses sight of her..." Feeling the kind nature resonate from the woman, the sudden light brought up in her eye in sight of him, Atticus felt reassured. Even if he could not fully shake the feeling. He knew something was to be done. Bringing his forehead to hers, he murmured, "do you know where Lythedh has gone? Will he see us? I have to get you out of here...now..."
Quote :
Curling tightly in the midst of his palm, there was a rather sassy expression sent to him as his thumb crossed over her fur. She gave an uncomfortable shiver. Her pelt puffed out as she did. She glowered bitterly. "Might be painful, but hey, you'd get a good meal out of it." As the guard moved his finger up and down, the sugar glider put her hands on it and pushed it aside with her nose crinkled. "Bah! I wouldn't eat that, I don't know where it's been." She made a jitter, jitter sound. Yet, the little playful pestering continued from him. "And you've got ten to feast on." She was a little surprised to see this coming from the same animal trying to gore her a few minutes ago. But she eyed him with a 'hmph'. "Watch it, little guard, or I'll give YOU a knuckle sandwich." An amused eye roll followed the gesture and once the guard had glanced the other way, the sugar glider suddenly jumped. In her hands was a bug that she devoured and chewed down. Her little rodent teeth made quick work of it. Her little tongue brushed away the remnants. Then she honed back on the guard as he spoke. "A master-pet relation, you say? Obviously the tiger is the kitty of the situation." A little breath came from her fluffy chest. "And you are what - a comedian? Ha-ha..." Disinterestedly looking from one side to the other, the one thing she found hilarious was how quick this guy was rolling over for her - again. He really was an idiot, huh. Her big black eyes came back to his face when he turned his head and eyed her saying, "too fussy." What on earth? What was he talking about? "Fussy? Yeah right." The sugar glider turned away, shifting her position as she pressed herself down and then fired off his hand, gliding toward the front entrance. It was a short enough flight and she landed on the handle. Her tail whisked. "I can direct you to anywhere you like! Tell guards anything you want. Help ya."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 7:44 pm

Aaliyah could almost feel his hesitation, the way he was not as soft and eager as he was in their last meeting. But she blamed it on their situation, the battle they fought between her captor and Atticus and her own's future heavy on each of their minds. At least, it was on hers. After he lifted her hand and kissed the back of it, her eyes widened just the slightest and glanced to said hand with a flicker of a blink. Ignoring it for a moment, she appreciated the gesture and her smile was genuine up at him, sinking back into his deep blue eyes. "Of course, how could I be so foolish. Though I wouldn't mind you being delivered to my room for an evening." Her voice was low, as to not set off any of the guards outside. But she still felt bright as ever. At least, until he turned serious, growing closer to her. Her breath hitched and she had to catch it before she fully took in what he was saying. He was here to take her away. Although she had no objections, she was sure that this wouldn't be as easy as he wanted it to be. Her gaze avoided his, placing her forehead against his collarbone and staring down at her hand, which she exposed to only herself. The band there was rigid to her finger, sparkling even in the shadow she cast upon it. It was a claim. A collar on a dog, a bowl for a fish. She was nothing but a possession. Which meant that there would be serious hell if Lythedh knew his most prized trophy was no longer in his case. Closing her eyes, she eased into his embrace, thinking over what they could possibly do. "He's...he's out hunting," she told him, finally taking in a breath and facing his expression. "Likely not to return until dusk, but...if he caught a scent trail of us, we aren't likely to make it far. We need a more solid plan, to fully escape his tracking. Now that he has me, he's more lenient on my outgoings, but I cannot risk his wrath."

Theodemar chuckled a bit as she shoved his finger away, but respected her space and dropped any fingers from her fur, intentional or not. "I'm not that bad. I'm no Lythedh, at least." He was a little embarrassed that his jokes were not passing on well, and decided that trying to be more serious may get him further than trying to play along. Obviously she had the upper hand of sass, up in their conversation. "Not much of a comedian, but at least I tried. But yes, I would imagine him fussy. He keeps his suits and outfits pristine, if he doesn't get what he wants he throws a fit, so on and so forth. I'd consider that a little catish." But what did he know, he was an elk. It was good to let out some steam though, after guarding him and the other Lords for quite some time. "I'd like to head to the stables," he said, watching her fly away from his hand as he dropped it thereafter. "We can talk there, and I can get a view of the mounts. But I doubt I will really be staying here long."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 8:28 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Lythedh;

The tease for being delivered to her room for the evening was taken very seriously to him, considering the situation. He didn't even smile to it. It was so unlike him but the playful comment only sank his heart. It was becoming hard to show the equal sympathies. It was almost as if she was already taken from him, he wasn't sure how to process this whole event, but none of it matter. They had to leave. Somehow. Upon mentioning leaving, Aaliyah placed her forehead against his collar, not looking him in the eye. Meanwhile, he looked ahead, wearing out old thoughts and memories until they lost their unique luster. All that had happened in so much time, was taken in an instant. Atticus held her in an embrace while her words hit his ear, resonating her own insecurities. He's...he's out hunting," she said. The stag furrowed his brow. "Likely not to return until dusk, but...if he caught a scent trail of us, we aren't likely to make it far. We need a more solid plan, to fully escape his tracking. Now that he has me, he's more lenient on my outgoings, but I cannot risk his wrath." His fingers grew cold and a cold tone fell from his lips, so unlike him. "If he caught our scent, I'd pull back and spear that bastard. I'd kill him..." He closed his eyes, lowering his chin. "I'd kill him or by you time..." There was a sickening churn to his gut to the words that left his mouth. His hand tightened to a fist. There was a kindling flame, brought back from the note he was given. "C'mon, we gotta get you out asap. I don't care what we do. I'd be willing to throw myself out there," Atticus's face remained painfully severe and truthful. "The more time we waste the worse this gets..."
Quote :
"I'm not that bad. I'm no Lythedh, at least." She repeated in a mocking voice, clearly making fun of him. Balancing on the handle was difficult when she was first brought into the Estate, but now, it was quick and easy. "Not much of a comedian, but at least I tried. But yes, I would imagine him fussy. He keeps his suits and outfits pristine, if he doesn't get what he wants he throws a fit, so on and so forth. I'd consider that a little catish." Again - cat jokes. He was trying to make them work but it was not going to happen. The stuff about Lythedh was true however, all of it, but it didn't take an Einstein to see it. The sugar glider made sure to put down his jokes. The do as I say, not as I do technique -but the suggestion to head to the stables was quite funny. She immediately burst into laughter. "An ELK headed to the stables!" She folded her ears fluttering back down to the ground. "All you need is the sleigh Rudolph!" She squeaked after her last laugh, taking in a deep breath before she sprung back on his leg and then up to his shoulder. "You are a mount I thought. Why would you need one?" This was ridiculous and the idea was dumb. "But suit yourself."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 8:50 pm

The sudden change in Atticus made her almost step back from him. The daggers simply within his statements were nothing she had ever heard him speak, nothing in such a manner of rage. She wasn't sure how she felt about it. After facing Lythedh, she supposed she should be used to it by now. But hearing it from the man before her was something else entirely. And she would do anything to make things how they were before, before the Lord came in between. Wrenching her own feelings back and forth, she took the advance and stepped back once, the cold interior of the room swarming her again until she was lost completely from his warmth. Her mouth opened to speak, as though to deny that they needed to rush, but she stopped herself. He was right. The longer they waited, the tighter the ropes became as the wheels churned. Yet she couldn't see herself leaving and losing him once more. It would be all for nothing, in the end. No matter if she got away without Atticus. Lythedh would pull her right back, and she would never leave the Estate. Pushing these internal notes down deep into her gut, she breathed in, holding her head a little higher as she forced herself to turn to the windows behind her, stepping over to them and crossing her arms over her quivering chest. The sooner they got this out of the way, the sooner things could be normal again. She needed to use his training to her advantage. She needed to be the predator everyone expected her to be. "He's likely to be heading west," she told him over her shoulder, nodding to the sparse trees that grew into a larger and deeper jungle of the tiger's territory. "We can play it off as me showing you the territory for training, out to the east, claiming I would not want to disturb him. Once are far enough, we can run. Who knows if any guards will get on our tail, but at least I have this damn thing to shove my way past them." She pulled her ringed hand closer to her as she pondered its true weight in the events that would unfold. She would deal with the legalities later. Right now, it was a weapon, one that could charge her past the barricades and into who knows where.

Theo's shoulders dropped further at her constant pecking at him. Though, he really shouldn't be surprised, she hadn't acted any differently so far. Shaking his head as though to remove the comments and let them glide down his back and out of sight, he continued his strolling to the building, racking his brain on what his focus exactly was. Now that he was here, almost alone in his plans, he wasn't sure what he was meant to do. He doubted Atticus would need much of his help now, considering he'd been gone for a while. Perhaps it was not a free for all, though they could also be opportunity. He wouldn't know. Glancing back to the sugar glider as she glided over and ran up him again, he huffed, smirking ever so slightly at her outrageous comments. "Who said I needed them for riding?" he remarked, waving a hand. But an idea wafted to his mind, thinking about the possibilities of the mounts ahead. "Lord Lythedh is out hunting. If he wants food, we can give it to him."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 9:17 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Lythedh;

Feeling Aaliyah pull away from him, her support going with it, Atticus threw his chin to the side with a sharp breath out. He stepped back too. And for a long time, she was quiet. She avoided eye contact. And she hadn't said anything. But he hadn't said anything either, and, his rage surprised him too. The difference was right now he agreed with it, the anger was the thing making sense to him. The line in his brows only grew. He refused to look to Aaliyah until she spoke aloud to him, and then his eyes lifted to her. She had been by the window and faced away this time. The leopard told where she supposed the Lord would be hunting. "We can play it off as me showing you the territory for training, out to the east, claiming I would not want to disturb him. Once are far enough, we can run. Who knows if any guards will get on our tail, but at least I have this damn thing to shove my way past them." He felt it was a desperate move. But she seemed in with the idea. He hoped so anyway. Atticus folded his eyes off to the side and he told her, "we could maybe take something to hide our scent as well. If we head to my village we'd be safe..." He touched his chin with his hand. "I also have a friend tagging along...a guard of the palace. He's an elk. I'm sure the three of us can come up with something." With the three of them they at least had a chance of success. "We should leave to retrieve him." He muttered. "When can we leave...?"
Quote :
The wind trailed over her soft and plush form, rolling over it like water. She stuck her small pink nose out into the air while the guard walked, and eyed the passing objects from the corner of her eye. There was a mixed look to her face to what he had said. "Who said I needed them for riding?" Her face contorted. "Uhhh, what else do we use them for?" But the reply was one she had not anticipated and it sent a shiver down to her tail. "Lord Lythedh is out hunting. If he wants food, we can give it to him." A sudden flash of fear came to her eye and she bounded up close to his face, eyes wide. "Maybe you shouldn't, I am pretty sure these guards would notice." If anything was taken from Lord Lythedh it would be her hide she would need to worry about. She was willing to bite for it too. So he was not going to be releasing anything on her behalf. "Wouldn't the mounts run back to the Estate too?" She snapped back. "Wait. I thought herbivores were supposed to be hippies, this is like murder for your kind, right?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 9:51 pm

Aaliyah's back stayed turned to him, his words drifting in the air that constricted them in this room. She was surprised as any that he had made friends with a guard, but in their circumstance, anybody was useful at this point. A thought came to mind to use him as bait, but she scowled internally. She would not kill anything closely related to Atticus ever again, and she knew this well. No matter the situation, she would starve rather than eat any meat from a kind she cared for. "If we are desperate, we can roll in the decomposition pile out near where scraps are thrown, but I cannot assure you that there will not be a pile of bones." A shiver went through her at the vision of the guards throwing out the leftovers of her mates meal from the night previous. What he had consumed was up to her imagination, and she was sure it was close enough to reality by this point. "I'm sure there's sewage and a river we can wade in nonetheless. We find the elk, and we set out. If you want to get out of here so quickly, then you said it yourself. No time to waste." Her body turned a degree to him, though her eyes focused on the items within the room rather than the stag. "We have time for talking later." Even though she wished things could have waited, it was not an option now. Atticus would not stand to be constrained under Lythedhs power any longer.

"I've seen the most gruesome of murders of my kind, unfathomable torture. Sending unattached horses will not scar me further." Theodemars voice was as heavy as his footsteps, which tredged on, determined to make a plan and put it into action. Anything to help the escape from the tiger was a positive. His head whipped to the glider, even as he couldn't see her well. "If you have any better ideas of keeping him away from the mansion, be my guest. But this is the best plan I have right now. I have two people depending on me. Maybe. But I won't let that prohibit me from finishing it, for my sake or theirs." Nodding as though affirming an agreement with himself, his eyes were back on the wooden and stone building, beginning to walk around trees as he marked just where the Lord had been previous with his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 4:05 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Lythedh;

His hands lingered at his side, the solemn expression stayed on his face as he watched her from a distance. He could almost feel the lingering stare of the guards from behind the door, he was sure they weren't hearing what they were saying but it was hard not to think about it. So many guards were in so many places. "If we are desperate, we can roll in the decomposition pile out near where scraps are thrown, but I cannot assure you that there will not be a pile of bones." The offer was a little strange. "Yes, then he'd just follow the scent of the rotting meat and leftovers. Or..." He thought about the suggestion again when she brought to light a more realistic idea. "I'm sure there's sewage and a river we can wade in nonetheless. We find the elk, and we set out. If you want to get out of here so quickly, then you said it yourself. No time to waste." This was doable. He knew of a river in the direction of his village - which was risky to cross but that was a swell idea. And it would cover their scents well. He was eager to get this underway and as she turned, he took a step back toward the door. Her suggestion for talking later made him nod a response. There would need to be some talking later...that was for sure. He wanted to ask a few things of her. 'But now would not be the appropriate time...' Atticus gestured his head toward the door, walking toward it, knowing he left the guard just outside.
Quote :
The elk excused killing horses saying 'he'd seen worse', sure. Sure he did. Frankly, she didn't care if they died themselves, it was her she was mostly concerned about. Her ears fluttered back against her head as he continued to push the idea. "If you have any better ideas of keeping him away from the mansion, be my guest. But this is the best plan I have right now. I have two people depending on me. Maybe. But I won't let that prohibit me from finishing it, for my sake or theirs." Of course he'd say that! She huffed. There was a squeak pushed out from her lungs as she exhaled."Ohh, oh I see, you're their personal pet too. Look. Why would the tiger hunt his own horses?" She sat up, twitching in a ponder, and her eyes came to the side of his face. Humming, the sugar glider offered up a different proposal. "Maybe dumb stripes would need some more...of a distraction. You could set the kitchen on fire...that would get the guards more interested in the fire than an escape plan. Hehe." Her eyes could picture the scene in all of its burning glory. The more she envisioned it, the more excitable she became. Then all her fear flew out the window. The sugar glider nearly leapt off his shoulders. "Okay okay!" Her eagerness for excitement overcame the hesitancy. She bounded at the opportunity to cause chaos. "Set the horses out into the forest AND set the kitchen on fire! It is a great cover! Perfectly done and no blame would be set on yours truly!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals Within
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: 1x1 + Invite Only RPs :: Invite Only-
Jump to: