Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Animals Within - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:18 am

Quote :
Sophia Roe
Tags: Ameya, Atticus

While the grieving doe glanced at the doorway to Atticus, Aunt Sophia glanced back over the fawn and his tranquil state. She breathed in wearily, grateful the girl would survive at least. Her eyes carried over to Ameya and she smiled at some life retuning to her; the girl felt the love they were trying to give her. It was not enough but it would help. At the thanks she was given about the burial site, Aunt Sophia shook her head. They would be honored to have her brother buried beside their fallen family...it was only fitting. Accepting the that fact they had to carry on from this burden, the woman stood on her feet after the girl had asked her where the bathroom was. She set a hand on her back and glanced out  of the doorway. "It is the first room to your left, dear, and I have a few spare clothes you can borrow if you want...or I can ask a neighbor, they would be more than willing to help." Smiling lovingly, she nodded her head slowly and she gingerly began to lead her out of the room. She wasn't sure what the village could give Ameya that could help ease her pain. She didn't think she had man clothes to fit her either. But she would leave that for Ameya to decide. With that in mind, Sophia turned to Atticus for a brief moment after she stepped out of the room to pull him aside and a few feet from the girl. She made sure to keep things quiet and respectful. "Can you find some place in the meadow where we can put him?" She asked.
"Of course..." He said.
Relief lifted off her shoulders and she exhaled longingly. "Thank you Atticus..." Aunt Sophia came and she embraced him, sniffling to hold herself together. She couldn't decide if this was to comfort him or herself. She desperately wanted to bring up his mother, but she knew she could not bear to do that at this time. "The girl will stay here for the night I think..." She whispered to him with watery eyes. Aunt Sophia looked up at her nephew, as if pleading. "...Get home and get some rest after this..."
The man glanced aside softly. "I'm sorry...I can't." He replied.
Tightening her lips, Aunt Sophia slipped out of his grasp and nodded her head as a tear slipped down her cheek. She knew he had more work to be done; some people had hearts that were too big for their own good. She brushed the stray tear away from her cheek and fanned her eyes to stop her from crying. An exhale passed over her lips and she forced a smile despite her broken spirit. Then she slipped away from him and quietly walked to the girl as Atticus glanced over his shoulder at Ameya. As he had taken a shovel from the closet to his right, he glanced at the floor for a second and then back at her. Then he slipped out the door and left without a word.

Quote :
Angeline Gray
Tags: Theodemar

Seeing his appreciation of the forest, Angeline couldn't help but smile at it. She had convinced himself that he was amazing. She was glad he could appreciate beautiful places like these, hearing so much about people in the outside world made her wonder about it. He wasn't like them. She was relieved actually; yes, this place would be perfect for him. "Come on then!" Having Theodemar next to her side, the girl placed her hand on his and began to walk him down the trail, holding him. The lovely songs of the birds kept the radiant smile on her face and the warmth in her cheeks. Holding hands was never an issue for her, for people in the village anyway. She suddenly remembered it wasn't customary for people outside her culture but she glanced at him and he didn't seem to mind it. A faint pink washed over her cheeks at the idea. She had so many questions to ask him about the Estate still. What did he eat? What was life like as a calf there? What did this place look like from his perspective? But she figured those questions would rise eventually. Brushing a branch with white flowers aside, she ducked under it and decided to ask him with a chuckle. "So! Um...have you met Mordecai yet?? Just figure you might need to sooner than later..." Her green eyes fell onto his face. She giggled a bit. "I mean...you must have by now, right?"

Quote :
Dean Marten
Tags: Pandereos Fox

Of course the panther had some sort of leverage over the bloke. Such a shame. It was a pity to watch a perfectly capable fox reduced to rolling on his back for others. Oh well! At least it wasn't him. A small smirk came over the weasel's lips to Pandereo's laugh and the affirmation that he would need luck. Dean's hope was the next time they'd meet, the fox wouldn't be someone's fashion choice. He dipped his head to the start of the goodbye. "Too right." He said. "Until later, aye." That was quite an unexpected conversation for sure. Dean still had his wits about him and his eyes trailed the fox as he lifted to his feet. His eyes met the eyes of Pandereos briefly before he glanced at the forest down below. Even if they had some conversation in, Dean was still on his toes and ready to bolt in case the fox turned on him. He knew it wouldn't be for food but he couldn't read the fox's mind. Trust issues is what kept him breathing. "Hopefully we don't run into each other again, y'hear. I have a feeling it would be on very different terms, mate..." The pine marten made it very clear that it was nothing personal. He rather enjoyed talking to the fox but after hearing his line of work, it would be difficult to trust him in the future.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux
Tags: Himmat

With her head against the trunk of the tree, she began to lightly thump her head against it because of the bottled up frustration. A breath escaped her pink lips. For a second, she remained quiet until she had heard the bat's wings approach from behind and then hear ear twitched. The sugar glider didn't look to him but she knew who it was. Her only response was with the flick of her tail. "I'm fine..." She grumbled softly. Her silver fur rubbed against the bark until she buried her head again, feeling the sting of the wound on her back and abdomen. Raziel had a problem where she could never accept help; she might have been too proud or just too scared. But either way, that wouldn't change anytime soon. She just wanted to head back to the Estate. It's all she knew. "You don't have to baby me..." She said below her breath, mainly to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:10 am

Quote :
Ameya White : Tags: Sophia, Atticus

Looking at Sophia as she stood and then in the direction she was explained where the bathroom was, Ameya nodded her head in understanding. "Alright... thank you and any clothes would do really," she told her softly. Feeling the woman's hand gently against her back really helped her fight back the ache in her chest. Feeling her hand leave her as she stepped out of the room and on towards the bathroom, the doe almost looked back. Like a fawn searching for its mother after venturing a bit too far. Her hesitation lasted no more than a few seconds before she continued on to the bathroom. Stopping at the door the girl finally decided to look back to see if Sophia was headed her way but instead of her eyes falling on the older doe, they fell on Atticus as he was grabbing the shovel from the closet. About that moment his eyes met her, something she wasn't quite expecting but her eyes were too tired to express a surprised or curious expression. A small smile floated over her pink lips, showing her thanks for everything he'd done for her this far. There was no one to blame for Akin's death, and she hoped he didn't feel that it was his fault for not getting here sooner. Watching his gaze fall to the floor before traveling back up, Ameya watched as he turned to leave the house before returning her attention to Sophia. "This may sound... odd..." The girl started a bit of an embarrassed look fell over her teary, puffy face, "But how exactly does a shower work?" She asked as she sniffled a bit and rubbed her swollen eyes. "Where I lived, we didn't have houses... or furniture like this." She said with a bit of a half-hearted chuckle as she gestured towards a nearby end table "Mom... she use to talk about a Village and all the things they had... that's why I know what a bathroom is." She explained herself, her voice soft and still a bit shaky. It was probably strange to Sophia, having a doe of her age completely clueless about how modern life worked. She had truly lived under a rock due to her father's tribe having such strict laws... though his strict laws did keep them safe for the time being she wished he would have opened up more to things like this, life would have been quite a bit easier.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox : Tags: Dean

A chuckle left the fox as he was 'sliding' down the trunk of the tree, his claws catching and sticking easily to the bark as he rushed down. "If ya worried about Perse and her love for furs, don't worry she's not one to wear Marten fur she finds your kind.... quite irritating." he said with a bit of a chuckle, "Too hard to skin properly." He told him, "And the fur, it loses it's shine after a while." he told him as he continued to walk away from the tree the Pine Marten was in. "Her eyes are only set on large pelts these days anyway... seems to have a love for rare colorations and thickness." he rambled as he continued on. Oh, he hated going back to that witch of a Panther... she slithered around him like he was a meal on a silver platter and he knew it could very well turn into that. He just had to play his cards right and be there to deliver her every wish, just the way she wants it to.

Quote :
Himmat Lasiurus : Tags: Raziel

Eyeing the silky squirrel he raised a brow, "Ya sure about that?" he wanted to call her princess again but felt he'd rather not add fuel to her tiny fire, she may hurt herself. "I'm not babying you... I'm giving you the help ya need, girly... Now, either use these to doctor your own wounds or let me do it for you." He said as he slid down to her and showed her the small bag of sorts filled with a concoction of herbs, perfect for keeping wounds from getting infected as well as it helped clean them. "Don't ask me what herbs are in this I don't know one of the elders from my Hollow makes this stuff and it works wonders." He told her. Outstretching his clawed hand with the pouch hanging on his claws he hoped the girl would at least take it if she wouldn't let him help her. For a moment, the bat allowed some silence to flow between the two of them before he decided to as her, "So... anywhere imparticular you're headed?" He asked curiously. In his other clawed wing was a small bat sized bandage to bind anything that needed wrapping. He decided he'd hold on to that until she needed it

Quote :
Persefoni Black : Tags: Lythedh

The cry of agony that left the male's throat brought a bit of a thrill to Persefoni's heart. Biting down harder she began to pull on his flesh. At that moment the cougar began to fight, his claws began to swing at her and catch her lower and upper arm. He also managed to claw her chest while he flailed about on the floor. At some point, he managed to get loose from her grip enough to flip himself onto his back. Feeling the graze of his paw come close to her face, a darker look filled her eyes. She was no longer hunting him for her bloodlust, he just about scratched up her pretty face... that just wouldn't do. As the boy gave it his all to rip himself from her tightly clenched jaws, she listened as he gave out another painful screech, he wasn't nearly fighting hard enough for Persefoni's taste and it seemed the small spat was almost over. Slowly, she walked up to him, straddling his body the cold-hearted she-panther put a paw on his back before latching on to his lower spine. Biting down as he tried to make his pathetic escape to the stairs, the panther began dragging him back deeper into the servants quarters. Blood smeared across the floors, 'my what a fright the servants will be in for.' she thought coldly as she braced herself before swinging him away from her by about a foot. the feeling of her fangs sliding out of his flesh was a wonderful sensation, his blood coated her tongue and fangs as she began towards him again.

Last edited by Moonncloud on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:26 am

Quote :
Theodemar relished in the open air, holding Angeline close to his side and making sure the path was clear for her to walk through. Clearly he failed, as there was a branch in the way, but he made sure to walk just a step over so it wouldn't happen again. Feeling her warmth radiate onto him, he was sure he couldn't be happier. His gaze caught onto hers, and his face warmed pleasantly from it, keeping his sights on her just for a moment before he glanced to make sure they were still on the path. Obviously, they were. When she mentioned the name, he thought through his memory, but couldn't recollect anyone. He hadn't met many in the village, only being there for a couple days, though maybe he had simply forgotten. Perhaps he was a shopkeeper or something of the sort. "I can't say I've had the pleasure of meeting him! I don't know many yet, I've been trying to settle down into the village before I try to befriend anyone else." He tilted his head just a slight bit as he looked down at her. "Why should I meet this Mordecai, though?" He would likely need to keep a list at first just to place names to faces. There were so many that they passed just coming to the trail that he couldn't recognize, so he was sure that it would take some time before he was truly adjusted to the town and its residents.

--------------------

Quote :
The cougar inched closer, the sense of freedom so close to him. Only a few more pushes, and he would be able to tumble down the stairs and feel his escape, or be released to a quiet death. Yet his plans were halted as the panther approached, and before he could brace himself, she bit down into his back. White lights flashed before him and he could feel the pain rupturing in every bone of his body. Letting out another wild shriek, he dug his claws into the wooden floors, but couldn't find a grip as they scraped aimlessly. Blood seemed from multiple wounds, and his breathing became more labored as she dragged. He could hardly muster the strength to do anything anymore. She stopped for just a moment, and it offered him a quick release of pain, before he was slammed into the ground once more. His ears rang violently and all he could feel was himself screaming and the pain in every vein, every crevice of his small, hardly torn body. Blood dripped from his maw and coated the side of his face as he lay there, his chest every so often falling and then rising again to let out a scream, which became dimmer as time went on and he felt less and less. Saliva foamed and he wished for anything to help him cure the death he was about to receive. Once he could hardly manage to breathe, his glazed eyes looked to the dark figure looming closer, and he let out a small, scraggled cry in desperate plea. Please, please, please.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:26 pm

Quote :
Sophia Roe
Tags: Ameya, Atticus

The embarrassed look was caught with a smile. She had only assumed Ameya knew what the bathroom was from bringing it up, but she was swift to assure her, "you are not the first to have that question, don't worry." Aunt Sophia giggled faintly, she walked a little ways to the bathroom and opened the door. "Here let me show you," She said sweetly. Making sure Ameya could see, the woman stepped into the open bathroom; the shower was barely noticeable except for the dip at the end of the bathroom to prevent the water from flooding in. Setting her hand on the left circular handle on the wall, she informed the doe, "this is for warm water, turn it to the left to start it...if it isn't warm enough then keep turning it." She said. Aunt Sophia demonstrated the idea and the shower sprayed water from the shower top near the ceiling. Then she rotated the handle back to its original position and the shower slowed to a dribble, then it stopped entirely. "The other handle is for colder temperatures...I don't think you need to worry about it, honey." Slipping back out of the bathroom, she glanced at the soap and hair products on small shelves inside the shower and then the beige and flower decorated towels on racks. "Have you ever used soap and shampoo before, dear?" She asked her. If she had never heard about showers than perhaps she wouldn't; the life of a deer outside of the village was very different than that of the life here. With that in mind, she thought about what Ameya could even wear. She knew she had some younger clothes lying around. Aunt Sophia figured she had best find something before Ameya went in. "If you don't know what something is, don't feel afraid to call me, I'm used to these questions..." She assured her, stepping back into her bedroom to rummage through her closet for a moment. It was only a brief while before she came back with a long white fur coat, and a white fall dress with light salmon flowers. The coat was hers, passed down through family. They never supported fur coats from where they originated but this coat was more of a passed down gift from mother to first daughter. The dress was her second cousin's, Eevah, who outgrew the outfit. She used to spend a lot of time in this house. Aunt Sophia never had any children of her own, so she figured this was an ideal opportunity. "There we are...I hope this is alright, dear. I can always give you something else when you need it but right now I think you just need fresh clothes." She said with a smile. "Also, be careful with your wounds."

Quote :
Angeline Gray

Watching his expression contort to recollect Mordecai, she giggled but she was a bit surprised by his answer. He hadn't met him yet? It seemed they might have to head there after this hangout then. She passed her other hand behind her neck to brush her hair over her shoulder and she shook her head as Theo mentioning 'settling down' before meeting anyone. She knew that wouldn't happen, at least with Mordecai. "Umm..." Angeline awkwardly attempted to slide what she had to say into the conversation but she stopped as he had asked who he was. Taking the opportunity to answer, Angline's green eyes panned across the flowering trees with a giggle. "You can't exactly...um - settle down before meeting Mordecai; he's the head of the village...if you want to stay more than a day or two, you need his permission." She said sweetly. "Don't worry, I mean, he'll love you for sure...he just needs to interview you first...and get to know you is all." Leaning out a little after the discussion, the girl reached out and she plucked a soft pink flower from the branch with a smile. She took a heavy breath in of the wondrous smell of the fall season before handing to Theo. Her eyes sparkled.

Quote :
Dean Marten
Tags: Pandereos Fox

Good! If the panther did not care for irritating pine marten's, then he was quite irritating. That may be for the best too. But he had to admit, it was strange she didn't fancy marten skins. It seemed like everyone else did. Not that he cared. The weasel stretched somewhat and gave a refreshing yawn as the fox slid his way back down the tree. Dean's pelt prickled near his haunches in satisfaction and then he stepped around to stand on the branch Pandereos had just left. "Fair 'nough then." He replied. "For once, I don't have to worry 'bout someone wanting my pelt, aye?" An amused chuckle fell from his lips. He didn't mind a good chase, especially with the bigger predators. They were so so easy to escape from, at least with his speed. A cocky wink brushed Dean's eye. "See you later, mate." Gradually, both animals went their own ways. He hopped onto the nearest branch, swishing his tail as he traveled from tree to tree to stumble onto a den of some kind.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux

Her eyes darted from him to the herbs as he offered them. Of course she wouldn't let him apply it! Gracious this guy didn't know better did he? She had to admit, that was rather kind of him. Naturally, she couldn't expect less from a male and she hoped this didn't mean he would see her as weak and try something. Gently reaching a hand in, she took some herbs and rubbed them over the scratches on her abdomen. Then she reached over, licked the wounds on her back and applied them there as well. "Thanks..." She muttered to him. To his following question, the sugar glider nodded her head and pulled her arm away from her wound as she finished with it. "Do you know of the Estate? It's...some distance away from here...it's run by a tiger. Know of it?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 2:23 pm

Quote :

Feeling a bit of relief, she wasn't quite as embarrassed now, "Oh that's a bit of a relief." She said softly, though it did spark her curiosity what outsiders have come that were apart of the culture she lived in? Were they possibly from her herd or a neighboring one perhaps? Was it even possible for any of her family to still be alive and maybe living in this village? The thought consumed her for only a short while before Sophia began to show her how the bathroom's shower worked. "Hot water? Oh, that must be really nice," she muttered softly she'd taken more cold baths or lukewarm baths in the river and nearby ponds more then she could count. Watching intently as Sophia began explaining how the shower worked the girl nodded her head in response, "That's quite simple!" She felt a bit surprised but where was the water coming from? Not wanting to be a bother the doe decided to save her curious questions for a later date. Thinking about it Akin was always the one asking nintey million questions at once, now she was picking up what he used to do. A soft affectionate look fell over her reddened cheeks and puffy eyes. She felt the urge to cry again but this time she'd hold back, it was okay he was safe far away from here and didn't have to live in fear of being eaten by some predator. Shaking the painful thoughts aside, Ameya looked back at the boys Aunt as she told her she'd probably not need the cold water and then asked about the soap, "Yes, my aunt used to make soap so I've had experience with this stuff... maybe not the exact same but it was soap." She told her before picking up the bottle. Opening the bottle the girl sniffed the soap and smile, "Smells like a flower meadow... " She said softly with a gentle smile on her face as a memory of Akin playing in the valleys wildflower fields traveled through her mind. Closing the bottle shortly after, Ameya looked to Aunt Sophia and smiled, "I should be fine now I think, I'll be sure to call if I need anything though... Thank you, Sophia." she smiled, this time a little brighter than before. Somehow, it still felt like Akin was there... maybe she was in a bit of shock or maybe his little spirit was trying to cheer her up on the other side. As Sophia had stepped out of the bathroom to probably get her some clothes, Ameya turned to look at herself in the mirror. Her face had tear stains running down either cheek her eyes were puffy from crying and she had dirt smeared about her face from the struggle in the river and in the forest. Not to mention how tangled her hair was from the dash to the village. Running her fingers through her hair, she stopped every now and again to pick at some nasty knots. Hearing the older doe's footsteps returning to the bathroom Ameya turned her attention towards her, all the while continuing to pick at tangles. Seeing the coat and dress draped over the woman's arms, Ameya's eyes widened slightly she'd never seen such a pretty outfit before all she had back at home were tattered clothing from her moms younger years. She refused to wear what all the others wore back in her tribal herd. "It's beautiful" the blue-eyed girl gazed at the white fabric and then at the dual salmon-colored flowers on the skirt of the dress. The coat was beautiful as well but she kinda hopes it wasn't a real fur coat. Even if it was, the girl would still wear it not wanting to upset or disappoint the kind woman's offer. "Yes, that's perfectly alright." She told her, clearly the girl was pleased with what the Aunt had found within her closet. Even if it wasn't something that eye-pleasing she would have been thankful. Her eyes probably hadn't been this bright since she'd arrived, but that expression faded after a while. Nodding her head, "Right, should I wrap something around it to keep the bandage from getting wet?" She asked her. The girl had other scars on her body from close encounters but this one was the worst. She had to save Akin from an owl once before and got the brunt of its talons to her shoulder. Lucky it was a small wound and left only a small scar. And being where that wound was it was easy to keep dry when bathing she just had to keep from submerging herself.

Quote :

Waving his tail back at the Marten the fox chuckled, never had he ever thought he'd spend such an amount of time talking to a pine marten. He loved consuming small rodents like him but this time, he had more respect for the fellow. After a long journey and I mean long journey back through the forest following the panther's scent. Pandareos finally found himself sneaking into the large mansion of a home. Crawling in through an open window the fox could hear the screams of agony that came from the room or rather rooms upstairs. At this point in time, he didn't see the owner of the estate, but it was clear to him from the sadistic laughs and muffled voice from the room above Persefoni was there and enjoying herself. Hiding behind some furniture as he heard footsteps and the sound of something begin dragged across the floor... or rather someone. He watched wide-eyed as Persefoni made somewhat light work of the cat in her jaws. She was dragging him up to the beams which decorated the ceilings. Dropping his body over the beam, he watched as Persefoni muttered something to the cougar, was he.... still alive? He'd tried his best to not watch Persefoni do her bidding but this time he just came in at a bad time.

Quote :

Himmat smiled as she seemed to calm and accept his help, "Any time." he said as he gently reclaimed the back of herbs from the girl after she'd finished applying what she needed. "An estate?" he repeated as he put a claw to his chin, "Hmmm... I've never left this forest... too many predators fly up and down the river." he paused for a moment as he thought about her question some more, "The elder might now though.. That old hag has been everywhere." He chuckled a bit. The old woman was crazy but she could answer a few questions from time to time. "Either that or I can at least try and take ya there if ya know the way that is..." He said. The mysterious bat was always looking for some excitement something more than his forest dwelling life but none of the others would ever let him leave... they were always too paranoid about what was outside the forest. This was his chance to get a little adventure beneath his fluffy crested mane. The bat was constantly doing stuff to try and get exiled from his colony.

Quote :

The lad's screeches of utter pain were such a beautiful sound to Persefoni, yes this is what she wanted to hear a man scream in agony as his life was slowly being pulled out from under him. Yes, only if he had the energy and blood left to fight back she'd really love that but.. watching him squirm with such a pleading look in his eyes was sufficient for now. Laying down on the floor Persefoni rolled onto her back and looked at the Lad as he seemed to be having trouble staying conscious, "Aw, do you want it be over? do you want me to destroy your ghastly pelt? hmm? Rip you to pieces like you wanted? I couldn't give you that pleasure and frankly, I need some new clothing... Or maybe, just maybe you should be stuffed and placed in the hall as our first warning to all those who enter. Yes, I think that would be perfect for now." She said as she rolled back over on to her stomach, the cougar's blood dripped from her fur and slid down her muzzle. Standing up, Persefoni grabbed ahold of his neck once against straddling him she began dragging the young man out of the servants quarters. She wanted to put him somewhere and maybe even get a bit of a surprised reaction out of Lythedh with a bloody show. Ah yes, he'd love that for sure. Pulling the cougar along in her jaws, he was so weak she knew he wasn't going to fight, he was more likely to pass out then fight if not die altogether. After a bit of a struggle with the dead weight of the large male, Peresefoni had managed to get her and the cougar up on to the ceiling beams. "You still alive Lathery?" She asked him with a raised brow. The way he was laying was on his stomach draped over the beam, his nose nearly touching his back paws. She watched as a bit of blood dripped from his mouth and neck if she were to slit his throat the rest of the way she was sure to cause a wonderful downpour of blood.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Quote :
Hearing the awkward new tone in her voice, Theodemar became slightly concerned. Perhaps he should have done a better job at meeting people. If he was to know someone specific, obviously that person was important for the village as a whole. At least, if Angeline knew him. He gazed at her, hoping it wasn't anything serious, but it turned out that he was just the lead. A relieved breath left him, and he was able to relax jut a bit as they continued walking. "Oh-oh, good. Yes, of course, that make sense. I would love to meet him and finally be a member of the village. I can only imagine that he will be less intimidating than my previous overhead." He chuckled a bit softly. A deer would by far be much better than a tiger who would eat anyone at a moment's notice. His eyes gazed at the flower she picked, and as she handed it to him, the first thing he did was place it behind her ear, with a bright grin. She looked even more stunning with the pop of color, and his heart thudded once within him. He couldn't help but keep his eyes on her. He must bring her back here, just to see her like this again.

-------------------------

Quote :
The mountain lion could feel her overwhelming presence, the stench of his own blood against her own scent was agonizing. He wailed quietly as he watched her practically bathe in the warm liquid that pooled from his neck and mouth. What kind of sadistic being was she, able to relish in the misery and the blood of others? She certainly wasn't anything he had ever witnessed in such brutality before. He knew her capabilities, but this...this was worse than he could have imagined. He inched a paw forward as though to pick himself up, but he was swiftly picked up by the neck, and he felt his life drain further, his entire body going limp. He fought to keep his eyes open, but as she hoisted him up and banged him around to climb, he knew he was at the end. His vision was going dark, and he could no longer move any of his limbs. He was done for. He breathed only small puffs of air now, and as soon as she laid him, all the blood began to drop from his open wound. He heaved a few breaths, pain in every part of him before he became limp, his body sagging over the beam as his last breath escaped into the open air.

Quote :
Lord Lythedh trailed his way up the stairs, intrigued by the sound of death that Perefoni was inflicting upon the guard. What a sound. It had been a long time since he had heard something so delightful. He knew he had chosen correctly as he trailed further, every so often licking up the remains of blood on his stairs until he reached the top. The sight was something else to see. Blood covered the quarters, and there was his mighty panther, strong and tall as her prey hung for all to see and to gape. He grinned brightly as he gazed at the scene, something within him stirring with absolute delight. Persefoni was magnificent. "My panther, you have done something outstanding," he called, his paws oozing into the dark blood that trailed to the beams. "I couldn't be prouder. Your hunt was the most splendid thing I have seen in a long time." Sitting his haunches down, he curled his tail around, his grin staying before he licked some of the stains off his paw pad. Delicious; it had been ages since he had mountain lion blood spilled in the manor. After he got a good taste, he returned his gazes to the two cats above him.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 6:54 pm

Quote :

Feeling a bit of relief, she wasn't quite as embarrassed now, "Oh that's a bit of a relief." She said softly, though it did spark her curiosity what outsiders have come that were apart of the culture she lived in? Were they possibly from her herd or a neighboring one perhaps? Was it even possible for any of her family to still be alive and maybe living in this village? The thought consumed her for only a short while before Sophia began to show her how the bathroom's shower worked. "Hot water? Oh, that must be really nice," she muttered softly she'd taken more cold baths or lukewarm baths in the river and nearby ponds more then she could count. Watching intently as Sophia began explaining how the shower worked the girl nodded her head in response, "That's quite simple!" She felt a bit surprised but where was the water coming from? Not wanting to be a bother the doe decided to save her curious questions for a later date. Thinking about it Akin was always the one asking nintey million questions at once, now she was picking up what he used to do. A soft affectionate look fell over her reddened cheeks and puffy eyes. She felt the urge to cry again but this time she'd hold back, it was okay he was safe far away from here and didn't have to live in fear of being eaten by some predator. Shaking the painful thoughts aside, Ameya looked back at the boys Aunt as she told her she'd probably not need the cold water and then asked about the soap, "Yes, my aunt used to make soap so I've had experience with this stuff... maybe not the exact same but it was soap." She told her before picking up the bottle. Opening the bottle the girl sniffed the soap and smile, "Smells like a flower meadow... " She said softly with a gentle smile on her face as a memory of Akin playing in the valleys wildflower fields traveled through her mind. Closing the bottle shortly after, Ameya looked to Aunt Sophia and smiled, "I should be fine now I think, I'll be sure to call if I need anything though... Thank you, Sophia." she smiled, this time a little brighter than before. Somehow, it still felt like Akin was there... maybe she was in a bit of shock or maybe his little spirit was trying to cheer her up on the other side. As Sophia had stepped out of the bathroom to probably get her some clothes, Ameya turned to look at herself in the mirror. Her face had tear stains running down either cheek her eyes were puffy from crying and she had dirt smeared about her face from the struggle in the river and in the forest. Not to mention how tangled her hair was from the dash to the village. Running her fingers through her hair, she stopped every now and again to pick at some nasty knots. Hearing the older doe's footsteps returning to the bathroom Ameya turned her attention towards her, all the while continuing to pick at tangles. Seeing the coat and dress draped over the woman's arms, Ameya's eyes widened slightly she'd never seen such a pretty outfit before all she had back at home were tattered clothing from her moms younger years. She refused to wear what all the others wore back in her tribal herd. "It's beautiful" the blue-eyed girl gazed at the white fabric and then at the dual salmon-colored flowers on the skirt of the dress. The coat was beautiful as well but she kinda hopes it wasn't a real fur coat. Even if it was, the girl would still wear it not wanting to upset or disappoint the kind woman's offer. "Yes, that's perfectly alright." She told her, clearly the girl was pleased with what the Aunt had found within her closet. Even if it wasn't something that eye-pleasing she would have been thankful. Her eyes probably hadn't been this bright since she'd arrived, but that expression faded after a while. Nodding her head, "Right, should I wrap something around it to keep the bandage from getting wet?" She asked her. The girl had other scars on her body from close encounters but this one was the worst. She had to save Akin from an owl once before and got the brunt of its talons to her shoulder. Lucky it was a small wound and left only a small scar. And being where that wound was it was easy to keep dry when bathing she just had to keep from submerging herself.

Quote :

Waving his tail back at the Marten the fox chuckled, never had he ever thought he'd spend such an amount of time talking to a pine marten. He loved consuming small rodents like him but this time, he had more respect for the fellow. After a long journey and I mean long journey back through the forest following the panther's scent. Pandareos finally found himself sneaking into the large mansion of a home. Crawling in through an open window the fox could hear the screams of agony that came from the room or rather rooms upstairs. At this point in time, he didn't see the owner of the estate, but it was clear to him from the sadistic laughs and muffled voice from the room above Persefoni was there and enjoying herself. Hiding behind some furniture as he heard footsteps and the sound of something begin dragged across the floor... or rather someone. He watched wide-eyed as Persefoni made somewhat light work of the cat in her jaws. She was dragging him up to the beams which decorated the ceilings. Dropping his body over the beam, he watched as Persefoni muttered something to the cougar, was he.... still alive? He'd tried his best to not watch Persefoni do her bidding but this time he just came in at a bad time.

Quote :

Himmat smiled as she seemed to calm and accept his help, "Any time." he said as he gently reclaimed the back of herbs from the girl after she'd finished applying what she needed. "An estate?" he repeated as he put a claw to his chin, "Hmmm... I've never left this forest... too many predators fly up and down the river." he paused for a moment as he thought about her question some more, "The elder might now though.. That old hag has been everywhere." He chuckled a bit. The old woman was crazy but she could answer a few questions from time to time. "Either that or I can at least try and take ya there if ya know the way that is..." He said. The mysterious bat was always looking for some excitement something more than his forest dwelling life but none of the others would ever let him leave... they were always too paranoid about what was outside the forest. This was his chance to get a little adventure beneath his fluffy crested mane. The bat was constantly doing stuff to try and get exiled from his colony.

Quote :

Watching the Cougar's body slowly fall to a limp and lifeless state, that Panther sighed with disappointment. "Aw, what a pity I was hoping you'd scream a little more." She grumbled lowly as she made a slight pouty face. Of course, this expression floated off into the distance as Lythedh finally reappeared. A large smile spread across the females muzzle as her eyes trailed fell upon his grace. The tiger wore a bright grin as he took in her work on the mountain lion. Leaning over the beam a bit, Persefoni looked down at him. Her ears twitched with his compliments on her job well done, "Oh? Why thank you, love... I told you I wouldn't disappoint. However, this lad was not as pleasing to kill as I thought he'd be... He died so quickly leaving me with little satisfaction." She stated while turned her body towards the corpse and taking a few steps in its direction. Stepping over the body she leaned down towards his throat and placed her paw on it. Pulling it up somewhat slowly, the panther lifted his head to look into his hazy eyes. "A disappointment even in death... what a shame Lanthery...." she muttered before extending her claws. Quickly in one swift motion, Persefoni slit the lion's throat to allow his blood to pour down over Lythedh, showing him in what was left of the males warm life liquid. "How about a little blood shower to celebrate?" She giggled as she watched his pelt begin to discolor with the blood of her victim.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 10:37 pm

Quote :
Lythedh watched her with gleaming eyes, the pride for his catch, and for hers, puffing out his chest. She was certainly the one to rule beside him in the Estate, to punish the wicked and reinforce the strong. If she could bring a full mountain lion to his demise in only a few minutes, imagine how short it would take to punish anyone else. It brought a great, satisfactory image to his head, and he grinned continuously as he watched her prowl to her prey. "He was obviously not a strong candidate for my guardship title anyways. Having that armor on him was a waste. It'll teach me to use your skills more often when training my recruits." He continued to watch her parade, the lion's maw hanging open and continuing to drop slivers of inky blood onto the tiger's pelt. It brought him such chills down him that he could only imagine what it would feel like to have the rest. It seemed though, that his wishes were answered, as his panther released the rest and his fur was suddenly adorned with the heat of the kill. He even enjoyed opening his jaw to fill his mouth with the wonderful substance, and took in the sweet sensation. The blood was miraculous, absolutely exquisite. He couldn't possibly adore Persefoni more in that moment, feeling her success run through his veins as he swallowed more of the blood. Seeming to bathe in the liquid, he pushed his head from the rush to gaze at her, the strongest blood lust in his eyes. "Join me, my Persefoni." His teeth were covered in the thick red, and he grinned the brightest smile he had in a long while. "Join me in the blood rain, and let me taste it from your pelt so I may be fully satisfied."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 10:21 pm

Quote :
Sophia Roe
Tags: Ameya

As Ameya assured that she would be fine figuring out how to work the shower on her own, Sophia lightly rubbed her own hand with the nod of her head. It was difficult to stand there and smile to a girl who had just a family member. She was such a beautiful young lady; what a horrible turn of events. She sighed. At least some of that sadness fell away as the girl slipped the new clothes into her arms and stared at them with awe. That warmed Sophia's heart a little. She shook her head to the last suggestion about wrapping the bandages. "Try not to mess with it but your bandages should be fine, don't worry. If they loosen, I can always administer another one." She assured her warmly before stepping back out of the bathroom. Slipping out through the doorway, she tenderly grasped the handle to pull in the door but not before a reminder. "Holler if you need me, and feel free to use the towels right there." Sophia said with a smile. Then she slipped out of the room to allow the girl the privacy to shower.[/color]

Quote :
Angeline Gray

She caught his gaze with a playful smile, taking in the beautiful autumn scenery. She felt the wind rustle through her air. "Hehe oh he won't eat you, that's true! But yeah don't worry, you'll love him. He is so wise and kind." Angeline beamed at his comment. A small giggle fell through her smile while she brushed some hair out in front of her eyes, still holding tightly to Theo's hand. She was excited to see him become a member of the village. They needed more like him - elk anyway. He was so considerate. But as her hand fell away from her face after handing him the flower, he had done something unexpected. Slowly, she parted her lips as he slipped the beautiful flower behind her ear and her eyes seemed to glowed at its touch. A gentle smile brushed over her lips afterwards, a slow one. Her attention landed on his deep, enchanting green eyes but after a few seconds, they fell to his lips. The girl glanced away bashfully with her cheeks ablaze. She nibbled her lip before deciding to change the subject to get her head focusing again. "Um, so, Theo..." She said. "Uh..." She honestly had no idea what subject to bring up but she forced herself to do it anyway while they walked. "Do you know what ever happened to the predator that was in the village? The one that was with you. I mean...everyone has been saying she's gone...I didn't think she would leave so soon. I thought she like the village..." Angeline murmured softly, genuinely curios by the topic. So was everyone else in the village. She playfully stepped down the trail, smiling.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux

He had never left the forest and she had never left the Estate so it seemed they were both at a complete standstill then; if she was never taken then she might not have run into this mess. Great..."We can try..." She grumbled somewhat, turning her cheek to gaze through the maze of trees. It all seemed to be the same to her. How would she ever return home? Raziel knew she could never return to the wild, even if she wanted to. The forest was not her place. A sharp exhale escaped her lips as the bat suggested trying to escort her to the Estate, if she knew her way. This brought all the bitterness in the world out of her small little body. "I don't know -where- it is, no thanks to a damn elk! I don't know where I am! I don't know how far away..." Raziel began to rub her eyes as she found herself wanting to sob. She gave an angry growl and sniffled. Frowning, she peered over the ledge quite precariously and she furrowed her brow as she relaxed again. The idea of having a colony was so foreign to her. Sugar gliders never traveled in anything larger than a small family, so it was weird of her to imagine it. "I don't know what I'll do if that elder of yours doesn't have an idea..." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 11:38 pm

Quote :

Nodding her head, Ameya acknowledges the woman's words, "Alright, I'll be careful then." She said softly as she forced a small smile and watched as Sophia left the bathroom. She could only suppress the pain for a short period of time. Placing the clothes down on the sink, Ameya let out a soft and long drawn out sigh. Glancing up at herself in the mirror one last time she tried to convince herself to smile and to be merry... but such a fresh wound to her heart wasn't that easy to compress and heal. Tears once again began to slide down her cheeks, sniffling Ameya lowered her arms from the sink and gripped the edges of her tatter shirt. Pulling it up and slightly, the doe was about to undress and shower when Aunt Sophia's head popped back into the bathroom, "Oh, thank you." Ameya's eyes traveled to the towels then back at Sophia as she reminded her to call on her if she needed anything. "I will don't worry." The girl's voice was soft and a bit shaky. Once the door shut, Ameya quickly disrobed and walked tiptoed over to the shower. The floors were a bit cold to her tired feet, but it did feel nice once she got used to the feeling of the cold tiles against her feet. Reaching into the shower, Ameya took a step forward as she leaned towards the circular nobs to turn on the hot water. Twisting the handle for hot water, the doe turned it about midway. Watching as the water began to fall from the overhead shower nozzle, the white-tailed shift stepped into the warm water and began cleaning up. Thirty minutes later, Ameya was drying off and dressing herself in the new clothes. It felt nice having clean clothing on, as well as, clean tangle free hair. After a few more minutes, the girl had her hair brushed and dried. For the moment, the girl wore a calm expression as she fought back the urge to cry. Walking towards the door, Ameya took ahold of the nob and opened the door. Stepping outside of the bathroom, she quietly shut the door behind herself and began looking around for Sophia, or even Atticus... She was ready to send her brother off to the endless forests above.

Quote :

Watching from behind the piece of furniture. Pandareos was discussed... how could anyone be so vial?! So, sadistic in their ways... He'd never seen such bloodlust from any other predators.... and it seemed Persefoni had found her perfect match, this tiny tiger fellow seemed to have the same desires that she did. What a sicking couple, 'I suppose even cupid allows for sadistic crazy good for nothing to fall in love... I hate to think what their young will be like.' the fox quivered from the thought. Shaking the thoughts, He had to compose himself and report to Persefoni, in the mean time the fox watched silently from his hiding place as he eyed the two. He was trying to figure out, was the tiger the owner of the estate? or was he just a sadistic employee here.

Quote :

Himmat nodded his head, "Then tell me, do you remember what direction it's in?" he asked curiously. That grumble caused the young man to raise a brow, was she going to get crabby with him again? Oh yes... Here cam her crazy side once again, for a moment Himmat simply scolled at her. "Hey Honey, Ya don't have to get so heated. I'll do my best to find it without your help since you have little to no idea where you currently are," he told her as he dropped from his little ledge and down next to her. Crossing his wings in front of him he tapped a food and looked out towards the forest. Seeing the motion of the little squirrel's hands moving over her face, Himmat quickly returned his large eyes to the girl. "H-h-hey don't cry... I'll get you home don't worry. J-Just don't cry okay." He began to panic a little, how the hell do you get a girl to stop crying? Or well, in this case, keep her from crying??? He couldn't even keep babies happy let alone a girl. Suddenly the girl gave off an angry growl before regaining her composure. 'Oh thank the gods.... ' the young man's frantic body language was finally calmed as he seen the squirrel was calming. "We'll figure something out... If we have to then we'll find it on our own." He explained before giving the lass a cheeky grin.

Quote :

Persefoni took pride in seeing how proud Lythedh was of her and her disappointingly easy kill. However, that fact didn't matter all that much to her at the moment. The tiger below her was impressed with her and how useful she'd be to him and what a perfect addition she was to his estate and of course what an asset she'd be to his future. Yes, all of these things made the female feel quite accomplished. She knew these were the things the male was thinking, she could tell from the gleam in his eyes. "Oh you flatter me, I do agree though, my skills would make quite a useful way to weed out the week and identify the strong and capable." She agreed with him as she snickered a little, the thought of identifying those who were unworthy of their armor was quite thrilling. After sliting the lion's throat to allow his life liquid to pour down and shower the tiger, he began beckoning her down join in the blood rain which fell from the ceiling beam. "Oh my... with pleasure my love..." She grinned as she leaped down from the beam. Sticking the landing with a giving move the panther stepped into the falling blood while lifting her head up to allow her fur to soak up the thickening red liquid. Looking over at the male, Persefoni chuckled before leaning towards him and whispered: "Enjoy".

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 12:17 am

Quote :
Wise and kind...Theodemar hadn’t met someone like that since Atticus. Which probably wasn’t a huge, but for him, constantly being around a sadistic tiger Lord and cruel guardmates made him appreciate the calm and the gentle that much more. No wonder he was so fascinated with Angel and her ways - she had such a light that he was bound to, especially being his only friend other than the deer that mysteriously seemed to never show when the elk was around. Not that he minded, he had his own life to tend to, and that was okay. He watched her carefully, her eyes meeting his and causing a thud to ring in his ears, from his heart. He wasn’t sure why, until her gaze flickered downward and then away. Was she...? He was too much of a coward to ask, and instead squeezed her hand, his eyes on her face and anything he could take from it. From how radiant she was under all the soft light, he simply couldn’t help himself. However, her question did catch him a bit off guard, and he chuffed under his breath. The snow leopard? Man, how long had be been there? He hadn’t thought of her at all since he met Angeline. Funny how those things seem to happen, how his life revolves so quickly around one. Yes, he needed to reach out soon, get a job and meet the people and become more of a true citizen...spend less time with Angel and letting their time together when possible to be the best he could make it. For now though, he would take in every last drop of her before he was thrown into responsibilities once more. “The predator?” He murmured, getting his mind back on track. “I’m afraid I haven’t see her since I left the house she was using as her abode. If nobody else has seen her...” He wondered if Atticus was worried, had her on his mind. Maybe, maybe not, but the look that his aunt gave him still sent guilt rushing through his veins. He choked it down quickly. “I suppose I’ll have to look for her. I helped her escape, and it’s only fair if I help to see where she’s gone. For the interest of the town.” He smiled sweetly at Angeline. “I doubt she’s gone far, if she had such an affinity for hers, just like I do.”

Quote :
Lythedh’s eyes trailed her every movement, every muscle that flexed or bent as she leapt gracefully down to the wooden floors, hearing the click of her nails over the rushing of the blood overhead. Such a powerful, magnificent, wonderful beast he now had, the perfect piece in his long game of chess, Lord against guard and the world against the Lord. He was sure she would slaughter anyone he asked her to. Her face slowly merged with the rain from the beam until he could feel her breathe, feel the word she whispered to him that shattered the world around him until all he saw was her. Her and that delicious blood that coated every inch of her. Letting out a growl of pure satisfaction, he leaned forward the rest of the way and made strokes down her fur with his grated tongue, tasting everything from the tangy, metallic blood to her soft scent underneath, the rippling power she held. It was all he could do to not completely chew her to pieces in his delight. His strokes led to her front legs, where he had noticed the edges where the lion had made a slight claim. It intrigued him, and he graded his maw gently over them before he continued upwards into the rest of her pelt, the blood beginning to lessen but nonetheless still giving him a fully pleasurable drink from his panther. He let the silence fill for a while as he drank, though he grinned and pulled away just for a moment out of amusement. “You can always try me for size,” he said quietly, flicking his tail as he stood to his full height. “No use in letting me have all the fun - let me see what you think of your grand Lord Lythedh, covered in your first kill of the Estate.” He moved to stand beside her, the pool of blood beneath them making it a bit hard to move; not that he minded as he gave her fur a few more strokes of his tongue, savoring the flavors that arose.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 6:15 pm

Quote :
Sophia Roe
Tags: Ameya; Atticus

After Aunt Sophia had slipped out of the bathroom, she allowed a soft breath to escape her lungs and the door crept to a close. When the shower began to run the woman slipped into the living room to wait, still keeping an ear out incase the lass needed anything. She set a hand on her cheek while she sat at the couch and turned her head to stare outside her window in an almost longing way. She was nearly in a trancelike state. So many thoughts were rolling around in her head, everything from this new girl, to the snow leopard, and her own sister lying in a coma. Why did life have to be so difficult to manage sometimes, why couldn't it leave well enough alone? Staring at the village outside, she could hear the occasional deer pass her front door and interrupt her thoughts. By this time, the front door and swung open and Atticus stepped in after digging up the grave. He set the shovel into the closet. There was sweat trickling down his forehead, he panted, and he nodded to his Aunt when he entered the room. When she looked at him, she lifted to her feet and asked, "I take it you found a spot?" Atticus nodded again, too tired to speak. "Very well then, drink some water and we can put the poor lad to rest." Sophia Roe glanced downwards at the last bit before she turned and smiled sweetly at Ameya. The girl had just exited the shower, dressed in the clothes she had given her. Aunt Sophia walked up slowly with a smile and she sweetly, loving embraced her as a mother would. "Darling, you look absolutely beautiful." She assured her beneath her breath, before pulling away and chuckling. She rubbed the girl's shoulder before she turned to look at Atticus, who was leaned into the counter as he filled a glass cup of water. He seemed to be taking a second wind in. Gradually, she looked back at Ameya. "If you want anything done a specific way, just let me know and it will be done..." She said, hoping they could fill her needs.

Quote :
Angeline Gray

The girl tapped her lips twice by his answer, almost in a playful manner. It wasn't like a visitor to leave so soon after her arrival but she assumed it was nothing serious. Then again, she could never tell with outsiders - outsiders except for Theodemar that is. "I hope everything is okay." Angeline muttered breathlessly, feeling a small tug in her chest at the idea. "It's not like people to run away like that, you know..." The idea really bugged her. "I wonder what happened...do you have any idea?" Of course he wouldn't, Theo probably knew as much as she did. But it never hurt to ask around these things. But after bringing that topic, she glanced up at the sky as the two walked through the forest. The whole point of a hangout was to have fun, not bring up such serious topics. What was she thinking? She dropped the serious talk immediately but felt a little nervous having brought it up. She hoped he wasn't getting bored by it. They were growing further and further away from the village the more they walked on the trail, grazing the trees as they passed. This was nice and all but they couldn't talk about too many things. So much for fun...
It got Angeline to stop and ponder on the idea, but she instantly came up with a solution. It hit her in a second. A big smile found its way out on her face and she looked at Theo. "We should go swimming." She announced. "There's a lake just a little ways off the trail; I never get the opportunity to go. It's not really fun to swim alone you know." Glancing back to the trail, the idea seemed to sit well with her. It was beautiful around this time of the year, a perfect spot for them.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux

Direction? She just told him she had no idea where it was! What did he expect? What is wrong with the people around here, were they all thick in the head? Raziel had to put a filter on so she wouldn't scare the bat away seeing he was her only chance for survival at this point but damn! It called for every bone in her body not to spew those words at him. "No I don't know where it would be direction wise either." She educated him calmly. Her ears twitched back and forth to his nervousness about having seen her cry. Good grief. She was done with that little break down, that happened with her but she would get over it in a flash. That final cheeky grin he gave her didn't help either; the sugar glider sighed. "Okay, okay...let's head to your colony and cross our fingers...or your finger...that your old coot knows something." Shaking her head a bit, she leaned out over the ledge and looked at the bat, waiting for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 7:57 am

Quote :

Having stepped outside of the bathroom, the young doe wondered towards the living room. Her left hand gently held her right wrist as she walked along. The girl's feet barely made a sound as she made her way to the living room. Once there, her large blue eyes fell on Sophia who seemed to be in a daze. How could she not be, a lot had happened probably more then the girl knew about too. Suddenly, Ameya's hues moved to the door as the handle began to turn. Within seconds Atticus had stepped through the door, sweat clearly sliding down his brow. He and his Aunt conversed a little regarding the burial site before the young man walked off into the kitchen most likely to rest a little and get a drink. Standing silently where she was it didn't take long before Atticus' Aunt noticed her. Walking over with her warm, supportive smile, Ameya watched as the woman's arms opened up to her and embraced her in an affectionate hug. Wrapping her own arms around Sophia, she was sure to return the loving gesture which reminded her of her mother. "Oh, um.. th-thank you." She stammered a little, clearly, she was a bit taken back by the compliment. She was only use to Akin and her mother's complements. Once the hug was broken, Ameya smiled a little as her arm was being rubbed in a comforting manner. Once Sophia looked away from her for a moment, her eyes traveled over to Atticus, how would she make this up to him? All of his help? What could she do to repay him for his kindness to her and her late brother. What could she do for Sophia? Standing there wondering these things the girl was only pulled from these thoughts as the roe doe began to speak about the funeral."Alright, thank you, Sophia." Her voice continued to be soft and as smooth as honey. She wasn't sure what their funerals were like, they probably weren't all that different. Standing there for a moment as she thought about their tribes funeral processions she knew generally in the spring months the graves were filled with wildflowers, and in the fall the same was done if wildflowers were attainable. If not they used the brightest fall leaves the could be gathered... Even if it was winter time, the tribe always found something to be able to put within the earth as a soft bed for the dead. "Are there any wildflowers in the area this time of year?" She asked curiously, she was still forcing herself to stay strong and keep from c,rying. For the meantime her brother wasn't directly on her mind which was making keeping the tears at bay easier for the doe.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox : Tags: Persefoni and Lythedh

Quote :

Himmat sighed he could see the sudden want to bite as she'd seemed to have hit another nerve. He should of taken her literally when she said she had no clue where it was. He figured a squirrel even one that had been kidnapped would have known at least some sort of detail of her travels. "Well, since you know nothing, Princess... then let's talk to the old woman in the colony I suppose..." he said as he leaped from the tree and into the air. Flapping his thin fleshy wings he looked to the strange flying squirrel, "If you can't fly I'll just try and get her to come down here." He suggested, though he really didn't want to leave the injured thing down their... that knot wasn't exactly the safest place in the world. Glancing around he looked for the preditor from before, so far it didn't seem like the hawk was coming back. Thinking about what the girl said before he felt his brow twitch, what did she mean by cross his fingers? Was she trying to threaten him? Maybe it was a poor decision to save this abomination of a squirrel. "I don't have to cross my fingers for anything..." he grumbled though he hated home he didn't particularly like this lively hood being threatened by a mear rodent like this sassy thing.

Quote :

Persefoni couldn't help but smirk as the male showed his delight in being able to lap up the blood which coded her pelt. Every stroke of his rough feline tongue felt somewhat soothing, though there was a growing urge to pin the male to the ground and maybe pierce his skin a little. The want to hunt was still pulsing through her veins, Lathery just wasn't satisfactory enough. Sitting there as he full filled his taste for blood, a low rumbling purr began to exit her chest. About this moment Lythedh pulled away from her and the sound of the dripping blood now filled the room along with her low purr.  In a soft alluring voice, Persefoni followed up with a reply to his offer "Oh, well... I can't say I won't get a little rough with you Lythedh. Though, I think you may actually enjoy that." She smirked at him as she stood to her paws and stepped towards him. The woman's light blues trailed the tiger as he moved to her side. The sound of the blood beneath his paws was like music to her ears. It was thicker than water, and some of it was starting to congeal. At first, Persefoni leaned towards Lythedh her pink tongue slide over his shoulder area against the grain of his fur. The tangy wang of blood was quite pleasant, how long had it been since she'd quenched her thirst with a glass of such a drink? Too long, it was always an eat and run or deal until recently she'd forgotten to simply enjoy herself until now. Once more, the Panthers tongue slid over his pelt, this time it trailed up the side of his neck and towards his ear. Pausing, A small grin flashed over her maw before she bit down on his ear and pushed him to the floor, from there, the female glared down at Lythedh the look in her eyes for a moment screamed danger along with the rolling growls which began streaming from her lips. "Let's play a little game, shall we?" She smiled as her tantalizing voice filled the stairwell. Blood slowly rolled down the stairs, dripping from step to step as it traveled down with gravity. Where she'd pushed the tiger to the ground his head was nearly off the first step. "Let's play a game of prove your worth... It's quite simple really, I've done my part now you do yours." She smiled as her purr returned. Laying down on his chest, Persefoni began grooming the blood from his neck and chin. "This game will continue throughout my stay... If you feel I'm worthy as well as If I feel you are worthy then we can talk about heirs to your glorious throne." She told him "Otherwise, you will not be laying a single paw on my pelt again... So, my beloved Lythedh enjoy this small taste while you're allowed." She nipped his chin before standing back to her paws. Looking down on him she couldn't help but grin as he lay there, "I meant what I said earlier Lythedh... It'll be in your best interest to remember that." She told him as a giggle slipped her lips, she had a feeling she may see some mixed emotions come out of the tiger before too long. She was rather excited to see and hear what he'd have to say about all of this.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 1:07 am

Quote :
Theodemar could almost feel the concern radiating off the young girl beside her, and felt guilty that he couldn't give her a definitive answer. He should know more about the situation, considering he helped the snow leopard escape her prison, yet he had not kept up with her and Atticus like he should have. Then again...he was sure neither of them cared to see him at all after what he did. He prepared a speech in his head as they walked, trying to figure out a reason for Aaliyah's disappearance. Surely there was a reasonable reason why she would bolt away. Maybe the temptation of deer was too much for her? Or Atticus' aunt kicked her out...or Atticus did something. Hopefully it was more of her own choice than anyone pushing her, but he digressed. Angeline didn't seem to want to talk about it much longer, and that was okay with him. They had many other topics to focus on. The day was so nice, with the breeze displacing their hair every once in a while and causing him to reach out to reposition some stray strands of her hair behind her ear. It gave him some excuse to be closer to her. They walked for quite some time, the birds chirping or singing their songs and the brushing of the foliage from the wind was a relaxing background noise, not to mention the scuffling of their feet against the softened soil. A day like this was irreplaceable, and he felt lucky to spend it with his new favorite person. As he gazed at her for one of his longer moments of doing so, her face seemed to lighten with a sense of joy, and he couldn't help but feel warmer inside, especially as she spoke. Swimming? He blushed just slightly and avoided her gaze. He wasn't exactly perfect at swimming, especially in deep water. His weight kept him from really being comfortable enough to do so as an elk, and as a human he was just overall inexperienced. Armor did not provide much buoyancy, and that was the only thing he knew. He scratched the back of his head, wondering what he could possibly say that would not make him seem less worthy of her attention and friendship. "I have to agree with you, it never is fun alone." Especially when he felt unsafe when he was in water by himself. He could struggle and not have anyone there. "I think that is the best idea I've heard in a while though! A nice long swim will beat this heat just a bit. You seem to know all the little hints and treasures near the village and beyond though. I think I'll have to stick by you more often to discover them all." He nudged her gently with a grin, trying to hide his inner confliction about the activity. However, he was not opposed to trying, for her. He had to learn at some point after all, or he supposed relearn in this case. It would be hard to live without doing so, especially if his angel from heaven liked it.

Quote :
The tiger felt his desire grow, to taste more and see more and hunt to save his blood lust from overwhelming him. He could sense that she wasn't done hunting quite yet herself, but he had a feeling her attention was drawn more to him as her next target, the way her eyes gleamed. Especially as she seemed to be willing to roughhouse and give him a run for his money. Wouldn't that be spectacular, he thought to himself, but before he could ask her just how rough she would be willing to get, her tongue slid over his fur and sent chills down his spine, his pelt rippling with sensations he hadn't felt before. How could a simple stroke give him so much pleasure? He hoped he gave her the same feeling when he groomed her, but he couldn't be for certain if her smirk was from the grooming, or the attention he was giving her. Either way, he had something to do with it, so he was content. The moment was soon over however as he felt a cold needle of pain from his ear, and before he could react, he was laying against the floor and staring at his panther. Something stirred deep within him, the want to overpower her and make her feel the guilt for attacking a Lord of the Council. Yet...he rather enjoyed the view, especially as she made her presence clear. Her authority radiated from every corner of the room now and even down the stairs as her voice echoed. She was such a wild one. One that made him desperate to see more. He was tempted to play with that stance, catch her off-guard and send her into a frenzy that would end in more bloodshed, more delight. Though her words began to toil through his head, and a small frown played on his maw out of disappointment. His part was already done? He figured he had much more to go, but his thoughts were silenced as she continued, even moreso as she placed herself atop him and groomed his most sensitive fur. The tension he felt was outrageous in his spine, but he confided in listening, his tail tip twitching back and forth in interest for what she had to say. What exactly was this game, what were the requirements? He could beat anyone in a game he knew, but this one was new to him, and he wasn't sure how he felt. On one hand, he was willing to do almost anything to keep her in his grasp, to tell the world she belonged to him and him alone. On the other hand, she wasn't going to let him get her that easily, and he would need to fight for his right to get her more involved in his affairs. He would not be able to manipulate this as much as he manipulated his fellow counsel members. Surely there was another way out, but as she nipped his chin, he came to, he realized that it would be a one way ticket. Her way, or kicked to the curb. As much as he wanted to be angry about it...he huffed roughly as he turned over and stood to his paws, gazing at his panther. She played some tricky cards, that was for certain. She knew what she was doing, but he knew what he was doing. It would be a dance to get around one another, especially considering how delicious that blood stained on her fur looked still. He was so, so tempted to take another taste, to get every last drop from her fur and let it sing on his tongue. But, if he wanted to keep her for his uses, then so be it. A sly smirk slid onto his face as she waited for his response, and he took a moment to think about what he wanted to say. "Fair enough," he purred to her, forcing himself away from touching any part of her fur, just to cover his bases that would not be full for long. "I will play by your rules. As long as I am promised my end goal, I trust I can keep my end of the deal." He would have to keep himself on a leash however, prevent him from overstepping the boundaries and sending her hiking. It was indeed in his best interest to keep her around, considering how much she will do for him in the near future. "As long as you uphold yours, I will give you almost anything you desire, my Persefoni."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 6:56 pm

Quote :
Sophia Roe
Tags: Ameya; Atticus

Gazing deeply at her smile, Sophia chuckled somewhat as the two of them pulled from the hug. After the shred of hope, her feet traveled from the doe's side to the living room. She set a few of the medical supplies aside for a single moment before hearing the question about wildflowers. Yes, that was a question. She figured the poor lass wanted to set some over the grave. "Of course, yes we have purple and white wildflowers in season about now. I can pick them for you...unless you wish to do that yourself, darling. I can always show you where they are..." There was a chance the doe wanted to do that herself. If that was the case, she respected her wishes. Aunt Sophia turned her face towards the bedroom door again at the recollection of the fawn. A sweet sigh lingered on her lips as she rubbed her hands, then she passed Ameya a tender look. "I suppose we should head out then, dear..." Sophia Roe brushed her fingers behind her curly deep brown hair. Her eyes then fell onto the front door and she glanced at Atticus after his drink of water. He had come into the room and stepped past the two girls. At this time, Sophia Roe made her way toward the door and encouragingly lead the girl to the entrance. And Atticus tended to the other matters.
By the time the front door was opened, the man walked out with the fawn bundled in a blanket. It was insensitive to bury someone without some form of cover, at least in the village it was. Perhaps it was different for Ameya but it would calm Sophia at the very least.
Slipping open the front door now, streams of light rolled through the doorway and a cool breeze caused Aunt Sophia's hair to wave. And she passed the doe a confident smile as they began to step out of her cabin.

Quote :
Angeline Gray

From the blank expression on his face, she could assume he had no idea where the leopard went either. If that was the case then she figured it was best to leave that conversation elsewhere. Why dwell on those things? They needed to have fun! But at the mentioning of swimming in the lake, she could sense a bit of tension in the air then. It appeared Theo was a bit flustered at the idea, which made sense. Didn't he like her though? Swimming in the lake was a little intimate, she had to admit, but she had assumed he was okay with that. Thinking it was a misunderstanding, it hadn't softened her excitement in the slightest. "I think that is the best idea I've heard in a while though! A nice long swim will beat this heat just a bit. You seem to know all the little hints and treasures near the village and beyond though. I think I'll have to stick by you more often to discover them all." Rolling her green eyes up toward the sky, she was utterly amused by his little flirting. He was so weird! Angeline giggled, tugging on his arm to be pulled closer to him while she giggled. "Oh goodness, you are such an oddball." She sweetly pecked his cheek, then yanked away and laughed. Her cheeks began to flush. What had come over her? It was as if she had known Theo for years, but was she moving too quickly? She figured she wasn't but, but then again she would swimming with him. If that was not commitment, she did not know what was. It was something every couple at the village did. Angeline could scarcely wait though. Gradually leading him off the trail between two towering oak trees, the trail curved around the bend and they left it out of sight. She could hear the leaves crunch beneath their feet. Her eyes fell onto the forest. "This will be great," she murmured and sweetly brushed some foliage aside as it caressed her cheek. "You're right this is just what we need to escape the heat, huh..." The girl faced him and giggled.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux

She about vomited at that blasted word again, but she pretended to ignore it. 'Princess.' She thought tartly. 'I cannot wait to ditch this flying nuisance either...' With the flick of her long tail, she sent the bat a striking glare but it was a misunderstanding and she changed her glower to a neutral stare. 'Oh he didn't say I couldn't fly...all is well then.' She huffed. "Oh I believe I am well enough, thank you." She responded to him. Her black ears flickered forward while she watched him hover in the air. Of course, Raziel did not know how to fly but she assumed he had simply misused the word in her case. Yes she was technically a 'flying squirrel', but she was more accurately a 'gliding squirrel' than anything. Hopefully, he knew about that. She hoped he wasn't as incompetent as the elk had been. "What are you waiting for? Moss to grow on your back? Let's go, mr. sloth. I don't have years..." She chirped.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 9:38 pm

Quote :

Quietly, Ameya followed behind Sophia. Her eyes refused to travel towards the door that concealed her lifeless brother's body. She had to keep herself calm and to try not to cry... at least not right now. Listening to Atticus' Aunt Sophia shook her head, "Yes, I would like that and may I gather them? " She asked her, she knew with Sophia's help she'd be able to locate the flowers much more quickly then she would be on her own since she didn't know the area. The doe's lips began to tremble a little at the thought. Taking a soft breath in and then slowly exhaling Ameya stopped the trembling before her eyes could feel the sting of fresh tears. She had to stay strong, just a while longer. Lifting her head and turning it towards his Aunt, Ameya listened to her words before glancing at the door, closing her eyes she nodded her head before opening them again, "Mhm.." She hummed softly as she clenched her left hand at her side and the other at her chest. The pain was back, but she had to pull through she had to try and keep from crying during the funeral so Akin could go peacefully without worry. Ameya's eyes followed Sophia, as she motioned for her to follow along to the front door and later to the site where they had planned to bury her brother. When Atticus had finally exited the house with her brother, wrapped in a sheet the girl felt a bit of discomfort. The only parts of their fallen family which were covered were normally their eyes. But, thinking about it Akin loved being warm and bundled up in a blanket or cuddled up close to someone's side. So, he'd enjoy the warmth of the sheet. After coming to terms with the sight of the sheet around her brother Ameya continued behind the two of them. With the gentle breeze a soft humming began to leave the girls lips, her voice as smooth as silk. She was prepping her voice for sending off her brother, something all the does' took part in back in her village, however this time she was the only one alive to send him off with a song. With each step that carried them closer to Akin's final resting place, Ameya's pain grew more clear. Though, the girl pressed on her smooth humming filled the silence for the time being.

Quote :

Quote :

Catching her sudden glare that quickly changed to a stare more so then a glare, he couldn't help but tease the mammal by sending her a frisky wink and a smoldering grin. He knew she hated being called Princess from the get-go but, what could it hurt he was spending the next few days or maybe even weeks with her. It was in his best interest to have a little bit of fun with her. Getting a response from the lady he nodded his head as he flapped his wings just a little ways away from the tree where she was resting, "Good, you need to make it to the top of that oak tree.. See the hollow?" He asked her as he somewhat pointed with one of his law claws. Hearing her seemingly giving him a nickname, to go along with his 'princess' nickname he'd given the damsel. The Bat couldn't help but chuckle at it, "Mr. Sloth Aye?" He said before shaking his head a little and speeding ahead of the squirrel, "My bad your highness I'll be less time-consuming." he stated as he flew ahead of her.

Quote :

Ah, it was clear now she did for the moment have the upper hand and the tiger was fine to play her game. ' Ah, so I do have you right where i want you.... she grinned from ear to ear at him with a seductive look on her muzzle. She wasn't going to let life be easy for him either after all this was her game, her rules. "Wonderful, and you don't have to worry... I do not deny winners their prize... Though no one has been able to win my game thus far." she giggled as she stood and began walking threw slowly walking through the blood which stuck to the floor. Lifting a paw she licked the thickening blood from her claws all the while she stared at Lythedh as she sent him a wink. "Impress me Lythedh... Show me just how worthy you are to be the one to claim such prize like me." She told him as her slightly reddened teeth shined through. "Almost anything? I love the change of tone... You know not to promise a lady everything because you know you can't quite obtain everything... at least not yet." She said as she began grooming her paws once more. "You're task is to impress me, like I said earlier... Show me you are worthy in every aspect to have me... all of me." She told him between cleaning her pelt. Feeling content with her clean paws, the Panther stood up and began walking towards the stairs. "Like you, I have my own standards when it comes to males and mating... If you can't fill all categories then you're not worthy... Oh, and if you overstep the line, I won't be staying long." She told him as she began to walk down the blood-soaked stairs, "Oh, my and one more thing... You have to figure out the categories on your own... " She told him as she glanced over her shoulder at him, yet again she wore another teasing look in her eyes and on her muzzle. She was tempting him or at least trying to, she wanted to see how far she could push him before he couldn't take it anymore. Giggling a little as she returned her gaze to the room below she spoke up one last time as she made her exit, "That being said, let the game begin" She purred as she flicked her tail from side to side.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 10:39 pm

Quote :
Theo could almost feel the sweat gather on his neck as she rolled her eyes. Had he said something wrong? He smiled nervously, but she played it off, calling him one of her silly names again. Something he would hear among the children outside the Estate perhaps, but never from an adult. Then again, Angeline was quite different, and had her own set of vocabulary. One he had grown to be fond of. "You're the-" He stopped dead in his word track as she kissed his cheek, and his entire face lit up red. The elk shift was not used to this type of affection still, but the fact she did it so willingly somehow made his heart feel three times bigger for her. He laughed out in pure nervous energy, feeling his heart pulse as he wanted to return the favor. But...he would wait for a better time. A time where he felt it was right, or at least somewhat more romantic. He let out a sigh of contentment and let his serious blush fall away as they walked off the path, the woods now truly surrounding them in its atmosphere and giving them a taste of what it was like to be off the map, as the saying went. It was beautiful, though he had to complain slightly to himself that he could not see her as radiantly under such leaf bunches. He kept that to himself though. His Angeline eventually addressed him, and he gazed back to her face, hearing that familiar thump on his chest. "Absolutely. And hopefully, it will just be us. A peaceful day to spend together - a walk, a swim, and more to do afterwards! I'll never forget it." He smiled brightly, almost looking forward to the lake, even if he was still terrified. He was supposed to be the strong, handsome, dashing champion elk she admired him for, not the scared little deer that didn't want to drown because he couldn't swim. Oh well, he would play it off and hope for the best.

Quote :
Lythedh's eyes trailed his panther, watching her paws leave inky prints as she walked. If he could burn that image into his brain, he would do it in an instant, with how it gave him such a great happiness within. If you could even call it happiness, as it was more of an insane delight for such a thing. He certainly was not impressed with the mention of the previous failures. Chuffing, his tail tip began twitching again as he watched her. "You know my opinion of failures. I will not become one of them, and I will not lose. I am second to none, and will go to endless lengths to ensure that my place is kept. Especially when it comes to my guests of my Estate." Lifting his chin slightly, his eyes flashed something of a dominance, but he let it slide away with a grin that matched hers. Though hers, he wouldn't mind biting at his ear again, or perhaps his neck. He could stain those sharp feline fangs with his blood and see her reaction to true wild cat essence. His eyes went from her fangs to her claws, down her still-stained pelt before his eyes captured hers again, an instinct deep within pulling him to her. She was the best specimen he had encountered in so long, but she wasn't going to give up her game anytime soon, as she had both stated and he felt in his gut. Luckily, he was used to the counsel games played among Lords and their courts. "I never promised you anything outside of the Estate territory," he mused, his grin softening to just hints of the reddened white showing. "We will soon take over beyond these pathetic borders I have, and conquer lands beyond what we could imagine. But, I will meet those categories, and I will take you as my prize fairly. Yet if I sense that I will not be reimbursed for my efforts, you can refer to an hour ago when I threatened your life in the forest. I still plan to uphold that." He almost let out a purr. It felt invigorating to be able to put someone in their place again, even though he almost felt the guilt nicking at him for challenging hers. He was not a guilty man however. "I do not believe that will be much of a problem for you, however." Her exit was impressive, he would give her that, but he followed her, the blood collecting still on his paw pads and coating his claws, even some of the underside of his tail. He simply gave her a laugh and let her begin their bantering game, whatever that entailed for them. He would solve all her riddles, no matter how confusing women were in general.

Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 12:22 am

Quote :

Quietly, Ameya followed behind Sophia. Her eyes refused to travel towards the door that concealed her lifeless brother's body. She had to keep herself calm and to try not to cry... at least not right now. Listening to Atticus' Aunt Sophia shook her head, "Yes, I would like that and may I gather them? " She asked her, she knew with Sophia's help she'd be able to locate the flowers much more quickly then she would be on her own since she didn't know the area. The doe's lips began to tremble a little at the thought. Taking a soft breath in and then slowly exhaling Ameya stopped the trembling before her eyes could feel the sting of fresh tears. She had to stay strong, just a while longer. Lifting her head and turning it towards his Aunt, Ameya listened to her words before glancing at the door, closing her eyes she nodded her head before opening them again, "Mhm.." She hummed softly as she clenched her left hand at her side and the other at her chest. The pain was back, but she had to pull through she had to try and keep from crying during the funeral so Akin could go peacefully without worry. Ameya's eyes followed Sophia, as she motioned for her to follow along to the front door and later to the site where they had planned to bury her brother. When Atticus had finally exited the house with her brother, wrapped in a sheet the girl felt a bit of discomfort. The only parts of their fallen family which were covered were normally their eyes. But, thinking about it Akin loved being warm and bundled up in a blanket or cuddled up close to someone's side. So, he'd enjoy the warmth of the sheet. After coming to terms with the sight of the sheet around her brother Ameya continued behind the two of them. With the gentle breeze a soft humming began to leave the girls lips, her voice as smooth as silk. She was prepping her voice for sending off her brother, something all the does' took part in back in her village, however this time she was the only one alive to send him off with a song. With each step that carried them closer to Akin's final resting place, Ameya's pain grew more clear. Though, the girl pressed on her smooth humming filled the silence for the time being.

Quote :

Quote :

Catching her sudden glare that quickly changed to a stare more so then a glare, he couldn't help but tease the mammal by sending her a frisky wink and a smoldering grin. He knew she hated being called Princess from the get-go but, what could it hurt he was spending the next few days or maybe even weeks with her. It was in his best interest to have a little bit of fun with her. Getting a response from the lady he nodded his head as he flapped his wings just a little ways away from the tree where she was resting, "Good, you need to make it to the top of that oak tree.. See the hollow?" He asked her as he somewhat pointed with one of his law claws. Hearing her seemingly giving him a nickname, to go along with his 'princess' nickname he'd given the damsel. The Bat couldn't help but chuckle at it, "Mr. Sloth Aye?" He said before shaking his head a little and speeding ahead of the squirrel, "My bad your highness I'll be less time-consuming." he stated as he flew ahead of her.

Quote :

A smirk slid over her maw as she listened to him state the obvious as she padded down the stairs, "I'd be lying if I said I did not... That makes my expectations even higher." She told him as she paused on the stairs and turned back to face him. "Well, love as I stated before I always withhold my end of the bargain. It's the men that don't." She let an alluring growl slip past her lips as she returned to walking down the steps, At that point the lord began trying to put her in her place, as if she was a dog that needed scolding, oh that didn't settle well with her, her light blue eyes darkened as she shot a look back at him "Lythedh you don't scare me... Now, stop trying to intimidate me, love, you won't win any brownie points like that" She warned him her voice had a teasing hint to it, was she being serious? or was she just playing around since it was her game? She wasn't even completely sure but there was something about this male that got her excited. Her tail flicked from side to side, she wanted to nibble his ear again just this time she hoped to draw a little blood. Alas, she couldn't lead him on... she'd keep her eyes on what she seeks in a man not on what she desires. "Show me you can achieve these things... All I've heard is talk so far." She stated as she reached the bottom of the stairs, he'd been going on about all he could accomplish but there was no solid statement that he can, that it was in the process of being completed. She didn't enjoy men that couldn't keep to their word it was disappointing. Their talents had to be worthy of her standards as well... He had to be a gentleman in some cases and respect the female... however a lot of men had issues with this part of the game. Her thoughts rolled around with her list of things he had to fill to win her over. "Would you like a visual of the chart, love? A time set in place for the game to be completed?" She asked him as she glanced over at him as she made her way through the room below. "I'm sure you'd like all the time you can get or do you feel brave enough to try and complete the game sooner than the others?" She mused as she turned in a circle and sat down a few feet from the stairs.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: Sohia Roe; Ameya White

Still feeling the pressure built in his skull from a developing headache, Atticus had taken the fawn with both his arms. At this point in time, the fawn's frail body had become stiff and cold. All the life had vanished from a once lively boy. His steely blue eyes went very dismal, still fighting to breath through his contracted lungs, Atticus followed steadily behind. He slipped down Aunt Sophia's front door as they walked through the village. Thankfully, there weren't any passing travelers to eye them. As much as he liked the village, he hated how everything spread from family to family. Nothing was ever closed off. He knew this ordeal would be figured out as well, if it hadn't been by this time. It was disgusting to him. Atticus passed his glance over to the trees as they encircled the village just a few feet from the main path; he began to step down into the underbrush. His back had started to burn from the heat beating down across the fabric; Atticus felt the sweat dampen his brow. And in no time at all, he was able to see the large clearing in the trees. The entire meadow was golden from the light casting down across it. There were twenty spherical rocks planted at the foot of the graves and at the very left of it was the hole he had dug for the fawn.

Quote :
Angeline Gray

Stepping deeper into the forestry, she could hear a branch crackle beneath her feet. Her radiant smile met his blushing face. The man had given a nervous laugh, he was completely taken off guard by her little kiss. That was exactly what she wanted, but, she didn't expect that reaction from him. Angeline giggled a bit. She seemed exceptionally light on her feet as she stepped further into the forest, carrying his hand into hers. "Yep, couldn't be too right..." She giggled somewhat. While she began to step through the underbrush. It hadn't taken too long before they had come across the sparkling lake, hidden just behind a layer of trees. She beamed at it and let go of his hand as she raced to the water's edge. Brushing some strawberry blonde hair across her other shoulder, she beamed back at Theo. "Well c'mon then," she said, beginning to slip her shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 12:23 am

Quote :
Theodemar was amazed as they came upon the lake, the shining waters seeming to call to a part of him, to relax and let the water embrace him. Yet that hesitation grew as they stepped closer to the shore, the anxiety killing him. How was he going to swim out any further than he could stand? Perhaps their height difference would come in great handy. Letting out a sigh, he kicked off his shoes and heard her voice trail to his happily as he admired the view. “Yes, I am, I-“ He caught a glimpse of her, and instantly felt the heat pour through his face and hands. That was the very last thing he expected her to do, and he couldn’t help but stare for a short bit. How long had it been since he had seen that much skin on a woman? The guards at the Estate did remove theirs, yes, but he himself was never in his human form to have much use for it. Now, standing here, he almost felt his mind swirling. He was to swim with the most beautiful girl, almost without anything, on a wonderful day outside while he could hardly swim to save his life. How he had turned up this way was beyond him. He cleared his throat and looked away, embarrassed to watch even if he was curious internally. “I’m always ready,” he finally finished, fighting his blush and failing as he peeked back at her, wondering just how much they were going to remove. He hadn’t brought anything but him and the clothes on his back. Dear elk lords, this woman. No wonder the other men complained about them... Yet he couldn’t find a true claim against her, even to him. She was his companion, and he was sure he would figure it out in time. He continued to stare for a short bit, before he coughed and looked to the ground, then to his own clothes and taking off his shirt as well. Holy... “I’m sorry, this is new to me. I’m not much of an outdoors-man when it comes to things like this...but I must say you still look amazing. Even without everything.” His face could burst with redness if he kept taking. “I mean! Well, you know what I mean. I was just...trying to compliment.” He grinned sheepishly at her, deciding that keeping the rest of what he wore on was the best decision.

Quote :
High expectations...he supposed he could not argue with that statement. She was right, after all. He needed to prove his worth just as fairly, even though he felt as though he did just that, literally running an Estate on his own as well as being a counsel member of one of the most rigid sets of predators around. It peeved him just in the slightest, but then again, she hadn’t exactly excluded her respect for him, and that settled him just a tad. He walked after her obediently, really not sure what these ‘categories’ entailed but only assumed that following her lead was a safe choice. Yet she paused him, a slight tease on her lip as she gazed at him. She continued to challenge him it seemed, let him know that she fully expected to take on the role offered. It did give him hope, but the thought of competing for another for his rightful place on his faux thrown was a bit of an annoyance. “I should learn better, my panther. Obviously you’re more than that. Perhaps I should give that ear of yours a bite when you make trouble, see how you enjoy the feel.” He grinned to play it off as a tease in return, setting his unknowingly raised paw to the ground as he approached her a step. Such a beautifully made kitty under all that fur, a being he was pleased to banter with and explore. She certainly expected much from him though, and he wondered how he would achieve it. Prey did not come easily around these parts, nor did unruly guards. She would not be impressed by killing someone who would bow for him at any given time otherwise; he needed something as a test. And a particular interest came to mind that he stored for later. He padded down the steps, his eyes still solely on her and her gloriously red-stained body. How he would love to run his tongue over it again. “If none ever won, how can I say that less time will even benefit me? Perhaps that shows me I need to take my time and earn my keep in your abode, as you will mine, in a metaphorical sense. I don’t wish to fall under similar injury to the failures from before. You know I am greater than that.” He made it to the end as well, his paws only slightly sticky now as he paraded slowly around her sitting figure on the floor. “Unless I am forced to a time, my Persefoni? If so...I would be delighted to take on such a challenge when it comes to you.” At this point, he would do anything to keep her around, to a certain extent. She would benefit his court greatly, for certain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals Within
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: 1x1 + Invite Only RPs :: Invite Only-
Jump to: