Animals Within

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Animals Within - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 pm

The ringing blared violently to her now, almost drowning out the footsteps that approached her in the ever so slowly dying grass. Her head pounded along with her limbs and her fur caught in the wind, chilling her skin and making her feel less as though she were in her natural habitat and more like she was an outsider, thrown into a situation she couldn't control. The sound of Atticus' voice drifted with the winds and she hardly caught the notes as they were carried, and she turned her head to listen to him better. He was the one thing she could focus on at least, the one thing to keep her from spiraling ever downwards. But she could not shift. Her energy had been struck from her and absorbed into the tree, forever lost until she regenerated it in time. Even attempts at becoming human again were futile. Her jaw opened slightly and puffed out a breath as his hands ran through her thick pelt, ignoring the sharp pains as he grazed over open wounds. "The branch, it...it hung too low," she gaped, still grabbing for air as her paws tried to adjust under her, looking for any hold of firmness in the soil beneath her. Her eyes gazed at nothing, for she could not make out details, but she kept them open for consciousness sake. She needed to get up and keep moving.

It was lucky that the stag was able to pick up speed and get to the scene before he did. His horse snorted out breath after breath, losing the strength to keep going with his massive armor weight bearing down on its back. He pulled back on the reigns and directed himself to the side, stopping a few feet away from where the two laid in the now bloodied grass. But he did not know what he could do. Sighing, he looked down to the sugar glider, focusing on her next. She was probably scarred now, petrified of all that had happened. But now they had a moment to reflect. Dismounting the horse, he quickly roped him to a tree with his free hand before slumping against one, the hand that held the rodent relaxing just a tad. "I did not mean to startle you," he said quietly. "But the Lord's Estate is no place for a shift like you. You deserve better than a prey-infested egotistical manor of slaves." He folded his hands in his lap, staring up at the horse who now grazed. "If you feel you must return, even with all that has happened, you can. Though I would recommend you sit and recuperate at least for a few minutes beforehand."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 10:58 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Aaliyah;Theodemar;

How was he going to take her like this? It's not like a horse would allow a fully grown snow leopard to ride it. Atticus continued to support her as she struggled. But the fact that she had been hit strong enough to injure a snow leopard like this was worrying, very worrying. She seemed to choke on the air as she breathed. While he continued to observe her wounds, trying to get her up, he lightly leaned in, kissing her forehead. He wrapped his arms around her and assisted her, putting all his effort to help.  "Okay-it'll be alright. You're okay, Aaliyah." He seemed so sure. "You have to shift, whiskers. You have to...I can carry you then..." Glancing up from her weakened, injured body, he thought about being a stag and perhaps get away with hauling her in this form - no. No...she would be too heavy still. 'Dammit!' Air tripped over his lips as he exhaled, gazing back at her worn state, fur scratched and bleeding. He could see the blank stare in her eyes. And it stung him to see it. "Where'd it hit you?" He wanted to make sure it would be nothing too severe. If it was, he knew she wouldn't make it all the way to his village. That was a small chance though, he needed to be sure.
Quote :
She jumped at his voice, spiking out in hostility at its sickening familiarity. There was a shift at the scenery but she couldn't quite get everything together. "But the Lord's Estate is no place for a shift like you. You deserve better than a prey-infested egotistical manor of slaves." She was slow at understanding what he said. But when she had, her giant black eyes shifted into little daggers, boring into him. Her mouth opened, making a squeaky crackling sound fall from her mouth as she lunged at him to bite him again, though falling short. Her pearly white teeth sparkled under the sunlight creeping between the trees. She remained balled up, mouth agape in pent up aggression and fear. Even the guard's reassurance that she could return if she wanted to did not appease her. She gave sharp breaths between her hissy fit, then lick her lips of his blood and begin to look around. She didn't even know where they were. And technically, she could escape, but her little heart was thundering and her head was all off, she wasn't THAT desperate. Not yet anyway. "Brûle en enfer..." The sugar glider whispered, barely audible even to herself. She blinked a couple of times, hands still clung to anything to give her support, ears folded.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 5:55 pm

Even moving was a struggle, and her muzzle released a groan of discomfort as Atticus pulled her into his arms. His embrace was always comforting to her, but in a time of pain, she wasn't sure if the new discomfort was worth it. He was right, though. It would be difficult to travel without her being in her normal human form, even with the thought of having a warmer coat to protect her and keep a layer above her cuts. His nickname for her did bring a small smile to her, and she shifted in his arms, mustering the energy just to do so. It had been a while since she felt such fresh wounds, normally only being exposed to bruising and sprains. Her training had been just short of how the results of battles and escapes worked in reality. But she couldn't let this stop her, they had to keep going. Not just for her to get away from Lythedh, but the rest of them too. They were in just as much danger as she. Fighting the urge to cry out and give up, she ground her teeth together and focused before finally shifting back, the energy rushing from her in a breath as she slumped in relief, her eyes closed. Now everything was gone. She wasn't even sure if she could speak in this new trance, of darkness and only the sound of her own breathing and heartbeat. Yet, the warmth of Atticus near her soothed her enough to know that it wouldn't stay like this forever.

Theodemar tilted his chin up a bit in surprise at her fit, though was content that she was at least making noise and was conscious. She looked weird, with her nose turned up and her little pink mouth protesting his words. But, who was he to judge, as an elk he had a huge nose that basically made up his own mouth. Chuckling mentally, and deciding to give her space after her hissing, he set her on the ground, tending to the gaping tears on his hand. He must have been going into shock if it wasn't being as painful as it looked. But he would definitely need to wash it for sure, or it would get worse. Ripping some fabric from a space in his armor to the clothes he wore underneath, he tugged it around his fingers, already seeing the blood seep through and practically soak it. At least that would keep it steady, for now. His eyes went back to the glider for a moment, before he leaned his head back against the tree and rested.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 9:23 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

Atticus felt her fur go slick under the touch of blood. He didn't hear any response to his question, she allowed the effort to go into shifting. And as Aaliyah had collapsed in his arms as a human, he held her tightly. Her elegant gown was tattered at the ends, there was leaves amidst her curly brunette hair, and her eyes were a faded grey. It was if she wasn't there, and she was clearly fading. Rocking her forward against his chest. He pitched his hands under her knees, hauling himself to his feet while carrying her. But she hadn't said a word. Not a single word. That put immediate stress and worry on his shoulders, wondering how dire she was in need of medical help. If it called for it, he would even return her to the estate for her to recover. Anything to keep her breathing. He was no medic. Nor a healer. He could heal bruises and cuts if needed be but only the basics. 'Okay, I don't think she could be internally damaged from a branch hitting her....right?' He figured so. Unless she was hit directly in the gut, but, if that was the case he wouldn't know at this rate. The best thing was to head for his village. There she would be tended to. Atticus, carrying the woman in his arms, headed back around the bend to the grazing buckskin stallion. He set one foot into the stirrup, hoisting himself into the saddle with her rocked back against his chest. Hanging onto the reins, he lifted his head to see Theodemar. He called after him. "She was hit with a low branch...I'm not sure how bad the impact was. Get on your horse, we..." His voices faded as he caught a glimpse of a silver animal moving around the ground. "What is that?" Atticus sent a very heavy disapproving glare to the bull, but, then he shook it aside, "never mind, we have to get out here. Now." As he kicked his heels into the side of the horse, it lurched into a canter and meandered past the other tied horse, eager to head toward the river far through the forest.
Quote :
She persistently lunged at him, mouth gaped open, as she was moved to the floor as he tended to his wounds. Her splayed out body rested awkwardly on the ground, fingers stretched out, crawling like a bat. It was very unnatural to her. But as he was focused on wrapping his bloodied fingers, she determinedly began clawing to get away. Her body did an awkward side to side motion as she scampered over the soil. The sugar glider was very slow. But if she could make it to the far bushes, she could get out of this mess. Panting, she scampered further from the sitting man. She hadn't even focused on the horse going past her and the rider addressing her scurrying body.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 9:02 pm

Theodemar was alerted by movement nearby, and turned his head to see that Atticus had found Aaliyah and mounted his horse, now ready to keep going. He wasn't personally, but the eagerness in his voice convinced him that following would be his best choice. Glancing to the girl, she was at least breathing, but was not in any condition to be comfortable. It seemed their quest had increased in severity by this point. Atticus' stare to him was a little unnerving when addressing the rodent, and he picked her back up after seeing her state, holding her in his left, un-wounded hand. Whatever the man had against her, he wasn't sure, but it was good he was not starting an argument. Not replying, he stumbled to his feet and grabbed his horse's reigns, throwing them over the head of the mount and climbing atop the saddle, adjusting his seat. He wondered just how far they were going to travel that day. He pondered placing the sugar glider in the saddlebags hanging off the back of the horse, but decided against it. It would probably hurt her more if they were at a fast speed. Kicking his heels in, he bounded after the stag, setting his focuses back on their task at hand. Getting as far away from the Estate was their best bet, no matter what. The further they went, the less motivated Lythedh would be to find them. He let his thoughts wander about future plans and what they had ahead of them, the four as a group, while they cantered to wherever the other man had in mind. There were many variables tied into this escape that were rather sudden to comprehend. It would be good to sit and make some solid plans once they were safe, and Aaliyah could be healed from whatever had happened. He hadn't heard the commotion and left it to the two of them.
As much as he was relieved to get away from the predators, they could still track them nonetheless, and it would be hard to truly escape until they knew they were long gone from any trace of the beasts.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 2:51 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

Hearing the chimes of the tack rebound from the forest trees, Atticus held tightly to the reins. Clutching Aaliyah tightly, the stallion speeding off, leaping over a fallen tree. The lower hoof brushing the small branches on its bark, causing leaves to swipe off. Theo was behind, and Atticus threw a look back at him, taking all his mount's momentum to the river. Determined, flashes by the trees as they rode, he held on tightly and hardened his gaze.
The minutes flickered into hours.
//timeskip//
Over the river, leaving the mounts far behind them now, the small group came upon a hidden village in the woods, which adapted with the forest, instead of pushing it away. The trees surrounding the town seemed to almost curl in around the houses, as if for protection.
Aaliyah was set into his own house a couple rows down, in the far room and on his bed. His aunt immediately greeted him but was interrupted as he brought the snow leopard in. She promptly went to care for the woman, tending to her wounds and closing the door behind her. The stag was assured she would recover. He remained outside the closed door as he waited for Aaliyah to awake. His arms were folded over his chest. He passed a look to the left, quietly, at Theodemar. His eyes were gentler here. "You should be safe in this place." He said crisply. His chin was passed to the side as he continued. "It is for our kind...so...you're more than welcome to live here...thank you." He uttered gently, "as for another matter, I noticed you brought someone with you...I'm not...jumping to any conclusions here but you'd better trust whatever you brought...and I hope I can trust what you brought..." Atticus exhaled with a gentle breath, furrowing his brow in the slightest as he looked back at him.
Quote :
She remained huddled closely to Theo throughout the entire trip, quietly backed against him with her sharp eyes taking in the scenery. She remained quiet even when they arrived at this - little town. It was filled with only deer it seemed. And others of the breed. Fawns pranced around the adults, winding through the crowds, chasing one another. Some of them remained humans while others remained natural. It was a bizarrely different environment here with rows of mediocre and simplistic houses, there was also a well at the center of town with a trade center of sorts. They talked amongst each other too. So much talking and smiling. The sugar glider kept her eyes narrowed and she continued to linger in the silence, staying still as they entered a house and dealt with their issues. Then waited.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 5:18 pm

The first thing noticed she noticed was the overwhelming scent of Atticus surrounding her. Everything was plunged in darkness, and her skin crawled with either pain or chills, but his invisible appearance was enough to keep her level-headed and figure out what happened. It seemed just seconds ago, she was rocking with the gallop of a horse, but now, she was laying down, and feeling sore everywhere. Her head was aching, as well as her abdomen, but she at least wasn't dead. Finding the strength to flicker her eyes open, she found herself propped up more than she thought she was, laying in a closed room. So she was in a building, good to note. But she did not notice Atticus there, nor the guard he was with. The only person in the room was a woman she did not recognize. Were they back at the Estate? Had they been captured? No, that wouldn't be possible. Her thumb ran across the fabric. It must be Atticus' room then, with how much the entire place overwhelmed her, as though he was sitting behind her like the couple days prior. Breathing out softly and pushing aside those particular thoughts for later when she was with him, she focused instead on figuring out the situation. "H-Hello?" she murmured to the woman, blinking her eyes a few times as they blurred involuntarily. She shifted slightly to make herself more comfortable, now feeling in a few places where her wounds were treated.

Theodemar had been enthralled by the village when he and Atticus rode in. The sights of other beings of his species was a shock, and sent him into a practical heart attack as everything rushed back to him, but he held his head high and tried not to pass out from everything that hit him. His eyes had followed every fawn and every stag, every doe and human that strolled along and conversed with one another. Life was normal here, it was casual and like it should be, peaceful. He hadn't felt that in a long time. He stuck close to Atticus as he got his own girl situated, and he let his thoughts sort while he did so. He leaned against the wall, still holding the glider in his hand. But the armor on his back began to ache, and he wondered if he would be able to find some changes of clothes here. Lifting his head as he was addressed, he forced himself to relax. "I thank you as well. I will need a little showing around, in terms of finding myself a place to stay, and some new clothes, but I'm sure I will fit in, somehow...it may take a while to feel like this is my home though. I haven't been among my kind for quite some time." His eyes peered down at the small creature he held, and the words the other man spoke ran through his memory. Could he trust this girl? She had helped him escape, sure, but otherwise she had been absolutely pissed at the outcome. Perhaps she would reveal this village to Lythedh, and all would be over. He would have caused the downfall of many species and families, something he could not do again. "I trust her enough for now, but I will keep her close until I know a better plan. I won't want to interfere with you and the lady anyways."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:50 pm

Quote :
Sophia Roe

The room was a bit dim except for a window beside the bed, which was covered over in a humble curtain. Some light seeped in, though not much. It would make the awakening a little easier of miss Aaliyah. And as she sat on the end of the bed and put away materials, she could catch the flutter of the young lass's eyelids. Aunt Sophie's gentle deep brown eyes came to the girl, her curled, long brown hair sprung as she leaned towards the nearest stand beside the bed. She could hear the weak muttering of the girl. Glancing at her, she reached out to a bowl and damp cloth of water. It was a blessing that she was recovering now. The wounds were disinfected and Aunt Sophie had done all she could. The rest of the healing would be after Aaliyah awakened. "Shh...shhh. Rest easy, lass," she hummed sweetly, dabbing the damp cloth against the girl's forehead to remove the perspiration. She smiled at her warmly, letting her know she was safe, and would be here. She set the cloth gently in the water, squeezed it, and set the fabric over her forehead to ease her headache. "I'm Atticus's Aunt. You can just call me Aunt Sophie if you'd like...I'm glad you're up so soon, I have some medicine I feel would help you recover..." On the same stand to her right, Aunt Sophie glanced at the humbled bottle of herbal water. And as she reached for it, she spoke very gently, like a breeze across an open field. Her words were very soft but easy to understand. "The fallow family heard about what happened and provided the materials to help you...be sure to thank them miss," the woman passed her the humble clay container of medicine, giving a tender smile. "We're glad you're safe..."
Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Theodemar;

Holding his arms over his chest, feet out as he leaned up against the doorframe, he could hear the awe seeping out through Theo's words. After all, the guy hadn't been among his kind in ages. This experience would be amazing for him for sure. But he had assumed as much and was glad to sense a warmed feeling out of this mess. What Theo had said had also him smile. "I thank you as well. I will need a little showing around, in terms of finding myself a place to stay, and some new clothes, but I'm sure I will fit in, somehow..." That would come in due time; he felt once he had seen Aaliyah in some recovery he could show Theo around. And that would be fun. 'Though I'm sure everyone else is dying to give a tour to the newcomers', the village never received guests. So, this was a real treat for everyone. Better sooner to show Theo around than later. "Of course. One step at a time though haha, and as for clothes," He put his hand to his chin and tilted his head very delicately to the side. "I think you're my size...if that's the case, I can lend you a pair until we buy you some. They sell all the essentials here. Or we can go straight for the shops once Aaliyah's awake..." Brushing his chin, he set his hand back to his side and then nibbled his lip. He looked off to the side though kept one eye on the rodent in Theodemar's hand. The elk seemed confident enough in the rodent. So, he felt it would be addressed later on. For now they had other issues and that wasn't one of them. "Cool, cool. Well, that's fine." He frowned a little, but in thought versus disapproval. "I think we can worry about all that - um - her later. Feel free to sit down as well." He gestured his head at the living room with its couch planted in front of the fireplace. It might've been a better alternative to standing in this situation.
Quote :
The sugar glider tilted her head extremely to the side at Theo's response, "I trust her enough for now, but I will keep her close until I know a better plan. I won't want to interfere with you and the lady anyways." She gave a very critical look. Her ears flew back. And she hissed with a voice was quiet enough for only him to hear but a tone sharp enough to cut. "You gonna tell him you kidnapped me, split-hooves?" Her eyes shot back at the man in the far end of the room, whom watched her, and the sugar glider turned around and balled herself up to lay down in Theo's hand without a disturbance. She grumbled to herself, talking trash about this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Aaliyah trained her eyes to the figure that approached her, and the cloth she placed on her head soothed the throbbing that raged at her temples. Even her voice relaxed her in a way, just knowing that she knew what she was doing. Listening intently, the leopard managed a small smile, appreciative of the help. She felt a little embarrassed, having their first meeting being as her a little useless at the moment, but she tried not to let her get swept away in that river of doubt. They would hopefully have more time to converse and get to know one another, and anyone else around, now that they were apart from Lythedh. Her hands held the herbal mixture firmly, and she took a sip of it as the woman finished. It was a little odd tasting, compared to the rich foods she had been used to eating, but she wouldn't complain. As long as it helped, she'd drink as much of it as she needed to. "I will of course thank every and any person that helped. They had no need to assist someone like myself, yet they did. But, first," she reached over her own hand and placed it on the woman's, "I thank you, for treating my wounds."

Theodemar bowed his head a moment at Atticus at the offer for clothes. He was sure they differed slightly in size, but it would be better to have a more tailored fit and a wardrobe. Yet, walking around in his armor would not exactly make him feel like one of the folk here. He had seen some of the shops at a glance when they passed, though he would like to see them later and wander through all the options. "Thank you, I think I may take just a pair of yours for walking around and all of that, and return it after I can get it washed and all. I would feel more comfortable around the townspeople when I look like one of them, rather than an intimidating or judgmental staff of the predators." Looking over the living room, he smiled over at Atticus and walked over to sit on the couch gestured to. "This is a nice home, very fitting I would say. And different than the bunkers for guards for sure." He chuckled and leaned back, though his ears heard the comment from the glider and he huffed with a playful tone to it. "Isn't that inferred?" he replied lightly. "I took you from the Estate."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 8:23 pm

Quote :
Sophia Roe

She continued to approach the situation with welcoming arms and smiled when the girl had taken a sip of the medicinal drink. What the village had wasn't much, at least in comparison to a castle, but it would do. And she felt content knowing the girl felt the same. When Aaliyah spoke, she seemed so sure and so respectful; she had placed her hands over her own and thanked her. Personally, it was a sweet gesture but Aunt Sophie didn't feel she needed to be thanked here. She held the girl's hand and she dipped her head slowly in response. "No, no, child. It's alright, consider it a family obligation," she smiled still, coolly. Shaking her head, her curly locks springing as she did so, and Aunt Sophie exhaled. "Please, take all the time you like, lass, and rest up. I can scarcely imagine being in your situation, you must be so shaken. It's foul what the outsiders do to people..." The woman rolled her brown eyes with the click of her tongue. "Now I know my nephew is eager to see you, but I feel you'd do better resting...for now." She knew how impatient bucks were to their friends, much less a lady, but she felt she needed to work up her energy first. Females around the village acted fragile, so, she wouldn't treat Aaliyah any differently. "Can I get you anything? Are you thirsty at all?"
Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Theodemar;

He wanted to laugh but knew better. After all, Theodemar didn't know how the village ran and obviously couldn't anticipate the reaction to armor. He kept his hand slightly by his face, just incase he let a chuckle slip. "Not to burst your bubble...or whatever the saying is, but," Atticus lifted a brow. "I think the fawns might do a backflip if they saw your wearing that armor. As for the rest, I can only imagine you'd be swarmed in seconds." Already being a newcomer, the village would be eating of Theo's hand for sure - with some armor to show off too, he'd probably have calves by this year. That was a funny thought indeed. Atticus slipped his hands into his pockets, listening to the praise the elk had given his home. He nodded a bit. "Glad you think so. It's custom built. My grandfather had made this house, or, so I've been told." The guard's bunkers certainly weren't as pleasing, at least to a species like them. Too much stone and not enough roaming space. He faced the door once again with a quietness. He hadn't felt like sitting down himself. 'But maybe I need to change into something better.' It might give him an excuse to come into his room too. So, he glanced at Theo after he was done chatting with his rodent friend. "Want to change the armor then? I need to head into my room."
Quote :
The sensation of Theo chuckling was awful, she felt herself vibrating up and down and it felt so -ANNOYING. Gosh this guy had her like a pet at this point. Did he even bother to ask about her name? No! Course he didn't, he just swooped up whatever he wanted. His response was quite vexing as well, just "taking her" from the Estate. 'Yeah I'm pretty sure a person can "take a kid" from the park but that doesn't make it any better does it!?!' Like a ball of puffed up silver fur, she made a sharp 'chik chik' sound. "Without my consent, you filthy flea bag." She pouted again. "I hope the hand I chewed gets infected and you die. A**hole." With another grumble, she curled up, scowling, and flicking her tail, tuning out as much as she was able.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 8:58 pm

A family obligation? Aaliyah was unfamiliar with the term, but continued to smile as to not throw off Aunt Sophie. She hadn't known what any family-type interactions like that would be, not having her own for a long time. Perhaps she could ask later, when she felt better. "It's okay, I've survived this long; What has happened has happened. It's best that I take in how it is now, away from danger and with very caring people like yourself." Her smile broadened as the woman spoke of Atticus. He must be nearby, she could only imagine that he was still worried about her, even though her injuries were hardly anything worth doting much thought over. "You can let him in for a moment just so he eases a bit, I need to drink this anyways." She gestured to the clay in her hands. "I'm okay for now, thank you. I'll rest after I drink this, and then when I awaken again I'm sure I'll be able to walk around and be a little more social." Giggling softly under her breath, she brushed her hair off her shoulders and took another sip of the drink, the warmth running down her throat and easing her chills.

The elk raised a brow curiously at the reply. He would expect chaos and upset, but Atticus seemed to express the opposite. Looking at his armor, he would be intimidated by himself, but perhaps he could show off once he got settled a little more. Being surrounded while he was trying to see everything would inhibit his chances of understanding the village routes. "Very well. I will adorn it at times, if the fawns would enjoy it so much. Perhaps I will get it reforged, so it is more of my own armor rather than the symbol of Lord Lythedh. And make it easier to wear." He smiled a bit, before nodding and taking his eyes around the decor of the room. He would like to see the full extent at some point, but today he would not pry. "It certainly holds up to its legacy. I'm glad you are able to stay in it and keep it up to date." The chatter from the glider kept snapping at his ear, and he whipped his head down to see her hissing away at him again with her insults. Not that he was surprised. "I find it amusing that you don't just shift and slap me across the face. You'd probably be able to get away easier that way too, but, it's up to you, miss glider." His eyes trailed back to the man since the conversation was up, and he nodded. "Sure. I'm wearing clothes under this, so I'll just take it off and set it aside. I can pick it up when I get my own home, somehow." He wondered if he should set the glider down, not knowing what she would do if she did have a route to escape. Endangering anyone was worrisome.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 10:28 am

Quote :
Sophia Roe

She lingered at the bed, hearing what the girl had to say with a delicate smile. It was interesting to see the girl first hand; the one Atticus had described through his time at the castle. About the situation at least, not anything in particular. But it truly was amazing how strong Aaliyah was, especially being so vulnerable around such cruel people. Aunt Sophie was glad to be able to tuck her under their roof. It was about darn time too. 'Poor lil thing.' She was more than understanding about taking time to drink the herbs, and not letting her nephew in. 'Such a handful...' She chuckled for a brief moment at Aaliyah's comment about resting easy now and awakening to be social. The woman put her hand on the girl's knee, smirking. "Honey, do whatever you see fit around here. If you want sleep, I will personally yank on Atticus's antlers so he can give you space you deserve," she gave a breathy exhale, taking in the sweet pause before she honed in on the door behind them. "He’s as antsy as a herd in hunting season..." She patted Aaliyah’s knee once more as she nodded her head assuredly, "glad to have you here, Hon."
Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Theodemar;

He huffed at the confident reply, keeping his brow raised with some amusement. "As the guard wishes," he teased a bit. "For now, I honestly think laying low is the best option. Everyone can be a handful at times – you’ll soon figure out." Atticus chuckled for a fleeting moment, he felt quite honored by the comment about the home. Perhaps it meant little but in the overarching statement made him feel good. "So am I." He said, smiling, reaching toward the doorknob and as he took ahold of it, he flicked his metallic blue eyes back to Theo. "Sure. I'm wearing clothes under this, so I'll just take it off and set it aside. I can pick it up when I get my own home, somehow." Already thinking of a home, huh? Shaking his head, Atticus felt amused but was sure to help when he could. "Will do, I’m not sure what your style is but I’ll keep it basic. Promise not to embarrass you." He pestered a bit, nibbling his lip as he ever so gently creaked the door inward. He flinched at the sound, and ever so carefully slid into the room as quietly as he could. The dimness fell over him, he turned and shut the door behind him, making it sound as little noise as it could. He kept his voice to a dull whisper at Aunt Sophie, feeling his shoulders lift. "Hey, just grabbing some clothes…since Theo wants to check out the-uh-" as he turned back to them, he glanced at Aaliyah conscious. His immediate reaction was smothered out though by his Aunt’s severe glare that seemed to go on forever. He could almost feel her pulling on his ear and chew him out –big time. Atticus recoiled and tightened his jaw, "Sorry-" He sharply breathed in through his teeth. He gestured at the wooden dresser in the side of the room with his thumb. "Just-getting-clothes…" The dirty look only furthered and he felt his gut completely twist.
Quote :
Her pelt began to spike out as he turned his head to look at her, ‘I’m gonna be sick of seeing that big dumb face reeaaaal soon.’ Her rodent nose scrunched up real tight, making her ears fall flat against her skull. "Va-t'en! If you haven’t noticed, I don’t shift!  Haven’t done it since I was little you twit. Companions like me don’t shift." Clacking her jaws, springing at him for a brief moment, she pulled back. A hiss like sound came from her mouth before she grumbled again and rolled back up. "Better change, twit, then I can scurry away and pretend this NEVER happened." She fluffed her tail, venomously shooting her eyes at him. "Hey, I heard elk salami is quite a tasty delicacy. Ever tried?” She mocked him. "No??” The sugar glider paused on purpose, tapping her claws against the armor plating. "Lord Lythedh has, and he tells me it’s deeeelicious.”
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 1:18 pm

Aaliyah's smile never wavered as she gazed at Aunt Sophie. She was so kind, something that had been only from Atticus the past while. It wouldn't be hard to get used to it, though she worried about how this was all going to go down between her and Atticus. If this was his house, she might be staying with him, and with Sophie in the house, things might get a little cramped. She would have to think up something sooner or later. "I don't blame him, with all we've gone through. But I think I can handle him well enough." She giggled a bit, which felt nice to her chest. "I'll make sure he respects my space." As if on cue, the man walked in, and her cheeks heated slightly as though being caught in something scandalous. It was strange to see him again after all the drama, but she was almost relieved too. It seemed his family member was giving him a look, judging by his reaction, and she drank a little more to hide her beaming smile. "You can take them," she told him softly. "I wanted to see you anyways, before I slept." Gazing at his face from the dim room, his scent from the bed fabric overwhelmed her and made her face burn more. "Though we will need to talk later." Her brow raised ever so slightly, yet didn't let the Aunt catch on to the undertone. She doubted the woman would let him near her, no matter the intent.

Don't shift? The notion surprised Theodemar. Sure, it would have been difficult to shift if he held her, so he didn't expect her to shift until freed, but it occurred to him that even when he set her down, she stayed the same. Frowning a bit, he set her on the coffee table, ignoring the spits. "I didn't know animals like you existed, excuse me your highness," he murmured in a slight tease. "You have no need to make me into salami. For all you know, he's ready to bake you into a sugar glider saute and devour you in one bite. I don't think you'd be so ready to slam both of us in the furnace." He did not want to think so negatively, but it seemed he had been left with no choice. Either end of his trust rope were being tugged and he could not choose a side. If he had a room he could keep her in, that would be better, but alas, he did not. So a solution was not apparent thus far.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 5:11 pm

Quote :
Sophia Roe

She didn't seem as assured as Aaliyah had been. Course, she didn't catch the blushes and smiles the lass had thrown at her nephew either, even as she had wished to see him. Well. If that was what she wished. Though Aunt Sophie's stone cold glower hadn't faded in the slightest to the girl's acceptance, she didn't make a fuss. But her eyes did tell him, 'boy, I'm having a word with you after all of this.' But she broke the stare finally and firmly nodded her head. "If you're alright with it. I need to tidy up some places and whatnot. But holler if you need me, sweetheart, I'll be back in a minute or two." Smiling, she figured she'd allow them to talk for a bit - only that though; the lass needed her rest. In the meantime as they talked, Aunt Sophie could tidy up the place here and there. Considering that they now had a lady guest in this house she felt she needed to. Standing from the bed, curled hair waving in front of her face as she turned toward the door, she began past Atticus but snipped at him. "You better give her the space she deserves -and don't think I didn't see you whip up that excuse to come in." Aunt Sophie pinched his arm as she departed in her spitefulness.
Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Theodemar;

Atticus recoiled at the pinch, rubbing his arm, frowning bitterly. He made a grumbled noise but looked to Aaliyah and smirked a tad, "I was honest about the clothes..." He eyed the area his Aunt had nipped him, knowing it would definitely bruise in a few hours. "...That really hurt." Atticus lifted his chin, he shook his head with an exhale, knowing his Aunt always acted like this around him. Dropping that subject, he took a few steps forward toward his dresser and knelt down in front of it. And he threw glances at Aaliyah as he rummaged for clothes. "...Kind of a weird way to meet my Aunt, sorry," he chuckled. "I promise, she's not usually that intense. At least." Atticus gestured at himself. "To me anyway..." As he picked out the basics for them and a jacket or two, he stood and turned to her. He nibbled his bottom lip for a fleeting moment. "So. How are you feeling?" He murmured sympathetically. "Honestly, none of that went according to plan...I mean," Atticus rubbed the back of his neck. "At least you're alright..."
Quote :
"Hmph!" She threw her head in the other direction as she was placed on the coffee table. Her small claws made a pitter patter sound with her weight, and her tail swished. The sugar glider batted her eyes at the fireplace a few feet ahead of them and grumbled out a reply. "Nobody eats sugar gliders." Her rodent frown grew in size. "I don't mind slamming you into the "furnace', whatever the hell you said. It would mean nothing to me. I would be scot-free while you marinated. Obviously, you don't think things through much, do you, elk?” She hissed faintly. "At ANY time I could tell someone about this place and then-” She went very very quiet as a lady walked out of a room, and she grumbled the rest under her breath and kept her distance. The sugar glider completely ignored the smile the woman gave as well.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 6:32 pm

The leopard nodded to the woman, taking note of her words. She felt alright for the time being, especially now that she could see her stag, but if she needed anything, she'd be sure to call. The nag at Atticus made her laugh, her cup hiding her lips yet her eyes dancing with delight at the exchange. It made her happy to see them banter playfully, even if it did hurt the man a little. Everything was more comfortable when everyone was relaxed. Her eyes watched him carefully as he grabbed his clothes, and she made sure he seemed okay without injury, though caught herself staring a little too much and directed her eyes back up to his in a snap as he spoke to her, her cheeks still a light pink but unnoticeable. "She's sweet, I appreciate her helping with my wounds. Even if she does pick on you." She set her cup in her lap, extending one of her hands towards him as though to draw him closer, even with their distance. "I'd be better if you got that furry tail of yours over here, antlers," she teased, a hint of a grin spreading. "We're alone for once, let me see you closer so you're the last thing I see." Her words were trailing together as she continued, even her eyelids beginning to feel the effects of the herbs as she could feel exhaustion melting over.

Theo huffed through his nostrils a breath of disbelief at her retorts, leaning forward as his forearms braced on his knees, his armor creaking as he did so. His nose crunched just slightly on his tanned complexion, his eyebrows lining his eyes as they narrowed to focus on the tiny creature before him. "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do such a thing. I can certainly return you, but I'd get you killed if I'm going to expose your little charade of sending the kitchen into smoke. Lythedh I doubt would be so forgiving of betrayal. So, we can truce. I don't reveal your part of it, and you don't expose this place." Before he could hear a response, the door groaned open, and he sat up straighter to see a woman exit the bedroom that he didn't recognize. Standing up, he bowed to her politely. "I apologize for intruding into your home," he said gently, "I never did so beforehand. I am Theodemar, Atticus tells me this is an escape for deer and elk. I'm a manitoban elk, this is all new to me, but I would be pleased to know you and this village better." He extended his hand politely to the woman, well, the one that currently wasn't bloodied and had the cloth falling from its grip on his palm.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 9:14 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Aaliyah;

Grabbing the shirt off the floor, he cautiously looked over his shoulder at the girl as she talked about Aunt Sophie. The mentioning of his Aunt 'picking' on him though, was rather humorous. He made a 'psh' sound and rolled his eyes at it. Atticus turned his head as he got the two set of clothes and set them at the foot of the bed. From the corner of his eye, he saw Aaliyah bidding him to come to her with her hand. There was a tad of sluggish movements which he guessed was from the medicine. But there was that beautiful grin, pointy and all. "I'd be better if you got that furry tail of yours over here, antlers," he gave a spry bow at the comment, and with the wave of his hand he pulled out of it. The man lowered his voice to add to the jest. "As you command, my liege. Whatever you wish, it is yours." After a small laugh, he came forward. "We're alone for once, let me see you closer so you're the last thing I see." Smirking, knowing the drowsiness was beginning to set in, he rested on the edge of the bed near to her. He bopped her nose with his finger, then rested his hand back on the blankets and shook his head. The smile remained. "Believe me, you'll be seeing more of me later. I'm not going anywhere and neither are -you." He arched a brow with the smug look on his face. "Rest easy, whiskers." Atticus leaned in a bit, kissing her forehead softly before pulling back and smiling humorously at her overcast expression.
Quote :
Exposing HER to Lythdeh?? The sugar glider could barely contain her laughter, cackling with her sharp rodent teeth. Indeed, it seemed dumb people made dumb truces too. If anything, his idea would make a lose win situation. She would return home and he would be blamed for all of this; after all, no one listened to a rogue prey guard - and she was the Estate's pet! He was a walking buffet table at this point. However, the rodent refused to say anything in front of this woman. This - other deer - she assumed. Even if the sugar glider wanted too, she went quiet instead, smirking to herself. 'If I turn these guys into the Estate, maybe I can get the elk's head mounted on my wall...' A pleasing thought. It would definitely make up for all this rubbish right now.
Quote :
Sophia Roe

Smiling to both the silver rodent on the table and to the other of Atticus's guests, Aunt Sophie was sure to present them with the best hospitality she could give. Such manners in this boy though. The bow was a nice touch. 'It wouldn't kill Atticus to be a gentleman once in a while...' But, that aside, the woman was quick to shake the lad's hand. Her grip was delicate and as sincere as her smile. "Nonsense, technically Atticus owns this property. Stay as long as you see fit, my dear, you are welcome." She put a hand over his, emphasizing her point before she withdrew and chuckled. "Pleasure to meet you, Theodemar, quite a strong name. I am Atticus's Aunt Sophie..." She nodded her head once and heard what he had to say before chiming in on his behalf. It was quite an amazing moment to see one of their kind from the outside world. One who lived in the castle no less. She practically bubbled up. "I must say it is a true honor meeting an outsider. Not many are out there - well - none we have met. You are most certainly at home here..." Her deep brown eyes lowered when she noticed something odd with his other hand. But as she saw it fully, it was evident there was a wound. A terrible wound. Immediately, she placed her hand on her chest in a startle. A wispy breath came through her pink lips and she took his arm to lead him away. "My-my-my that needs to be cleaned! Don't worry I have still have some wraps and ointment leftover," Aunt Sophie let go of Theodemar as she left to fetch the supplies she had put in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 10:13 pm

Her lips let a pure laugh escape at his bow, reminded that, indeed, they were apart from the latches of the tyrannical tiger. They were their own rulers now, and could live freely. She bowed her head as a teasing reply, before yawning softly and watching him sit near her. The action made his presence surround her, as though he were laying next to her, and just the thought warmed her. "Luckily. If only you were just a teeeeensy bit injured, then you could come join me in my quarantine," her sleek voice murmured, her hand drifting over to his hand before it began to slowly trail up his arm and touching the fabric of his shirt, ever so slightly moving him closer as her hand moved up, even with her strength fading. "Take care, Atticus." She finally got to her goal, the collar of his shirt, and mustered the energy to pull him down a bit, hardly able to hold back a goofy smile as she placed a few light kisses on his lips, as passive as a breeze in the winter, her eyes drifting ever closed but still an ounce open to give him one last glance. Her hand released its gentle grip on his shirt and fell gently to the comforter, where she picked up her clay cup and set it on her - well, his - nightstand, to finally lay and rest for the afternoon.

Theodemar lowered his chin in respect, smiling into the woman's eyes. Being welcomed was all he wanted, and one step at a time seemed to be doing well for him. "It's an absolute pleasure to meet you as well, Miss Sophie. Must be a treat to be an Aunt to such a man as Atticus, without him I doubt I would ever be among my kind again." She continued on and it made him chuckle at the excitement that tinted her words. He hadn't experienced it, though he assumed that his appearance was enough to seem as different as everyone here. Technically, he was. Atticus had stated that he was supposed to be stuck up and proud of his heritage, yet here he was, a gentle being just trying to fit into a community again. Her attention suddenly directed to his hand, and before he could protest and claim he could take care of it on his own, she was whisked away by her adrenaline, and he was left once again with the glider. He lifted his hand and investigated it. It was pretty gnarly, and in this light, it looked worse. Crinkling his nose, he ignored it and instead focused on unlatching his armor, setting it beside the coffee table with each piece until it all sat. He just hoped he didn't smell that bad. He was tempted to do a sniff test, but that would probably be embarrassing if he was caught, so he decided against it, waiting instead for Aunt Sophie to return.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Aaliyah;

Her comment made him raise a single brow friskily, "I think my Aunt would actually tie me in the back like a guard dog."He jested, but the expression faded little by little as he could feel Aaliyah's small fingers run up his arm and come to the collar of his shirt. Memories slipped into his head as she grasped it. He felt his breath hitch in the slightest while she pulled him closer to send kisses on his lips. He was sure to return the favor. But, he mustered all the strength he could to pull back afterwards. He felt the air literally being stripped from his lungs, and the girl gave him once final, tired glance before readying to sleep. Atticus sweetly kissed her cheek after she set her cup on the nightstand. His lips felt the warmth on her skin and the familiarity in it. Finally. He pulled away little by little. His lips parted into a soft smile and he took one of her hands, caressing it with his thumb. Atticus observed her laying in his bed. To it, there was an enticed look that he quickly threw away. 'Gotta keep focused...' He scolded himself. And as he now rubbed this aching feeling, he knew couldn't just get into this here... "Night, Whiskers..." He uttered in a whisper. The words were gentle on his lips. He brought his eye back down to her hand, and then to her sleepy face. There was a faint nibble to his lip as he slowly came to his feet, and allowed his fingers to slip from hers.
Quote :
Sophia Roe

She was swift to reenter the room with the need supplies to bandage the wound. The lad was beginning to undress his armor and set it aside, and she was swift to redirect his attention to the couch. "Sit-sit, here, let me dress your wound first." Aunt Sophie pulled his arm back to the couch so he would sit, and from there she applied the various antiseptic medicinal herbs. The metal from his armor glinted in the light as she disinfected the wounds first. It was quite peculiar -the wound that is. What could have done this? Did he get caught on brambles? She felt she would be a better healer than detective though, and hadn't asked. "I'm glad you feel so strongly for my nephew, he can be a thorn sometimes but glad to see he did well for you." She pursed her lips as she dabbed cloth against the wounds to absorb the blood. "How did you meet him? I wasn't aware he had any friends in the castle..." At her sentence, she giggled a tad, feeling that made Atticus seem like an antisocial oddity. That wouldn't do. So she felt she had to elaborate. "Plenty here however. More than enough...But. I didn't think others of our kind lived within the castle walls...for long anyway..." A saddened sigh left from her lips at the thought of the outside world. And the slaughter their kind went through. 'But enough of that, he is plenty safe here, and there is no use making a fuss right now.' She continued to clean and prepared to dress the wound. "And where did you meet your friend...?" She referred to the sugar glider this time. "I can't say I've ever seen one of her kind, quite a cute little shift."
Quote :
The sugar glider stuck her tongue out snootily at the woman, even if she was too preoccupied with the wound to notice. Usually, she sucked up to that kind of talk. But she had no reason to right now. 'Call me cute again and I'll eat your eyes, woman.' Her thoughts snapped. She fluffed up again.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 5:41 pm

Aaliyah's eyes weighed heavily as her mind drifted away, her sights set on only Atticus as he pulled slowly away from her. She wished she could be awake, to embrace him and hear his voice for hours together, but alas she needed to rest and recuperate to fully grasp their new future here in his village. She could at least dream of all the possibilities while he was away, and be full of energy to spend the next day by his side. The thought spread a smile on her face as her eyelids finally fell, the image of her stag replaying in her memories as she drifted off into a deep and peaceful sleep.

The elk was surprised by her insistence, but he politely sat down on the couch and let her work on his hand. The sudden care made it painful though, and he winced just a tad as she cleaned up the blood and rubbed ointment on the open bites. He hadn't had such a wound in a long time, and the shock of stinging made it hard to focus on Aunt Sophie. But, he pushed through it and focused instead on their conversation, his eyes trained on her face rather than his burning hand. "We just became friends just a few days ago...he helped me escape my post when I had to give him a letter from my liege at the time. We have not known each other for very long, but I was glad that he made me see that I was not supposed to be where I was then, that I belonged here with my kind. Helping him get his girl, I followed beside him, and I'm here now." He smiled a bit, which was hard within itself when the bandages were being wrapped firmly around his wrist. "She's a sugar glider, she can glide on the winds. She helped us get out of the Estate." He nodded once. "She was about to be trampled by some of the guards rushing about when I picked her up and brought her along, so now she's here with us."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Quote :
Sophia Roe

Deciding to go for loose wrappings, the woman delicately trailed the cloth down his palm and over the other side of the thumb. Winding it around, careful to enable circulation in his hand, she fastened the wrappings. And she listened to the lad speak about how he and Atticus met. She nodded her head. But when he said, 'Helping him get his girl,' the words made her laugh, and she shook her head. "You have a grand sense of humor..." Aunt Sophie chuckled. She picked up stray bandages and placed them over the remaining wounds that the wrapping hadn't covered. She mused over the idea of a deer and a leopard. "But I agree with my nephew, you belong here with your kind. Not a place with so many teeth, darling..." Then with a gentle look, she examined the work she had done and rose to her feet. Even if the sugar glider scoffed to the statement, she had accepted the story and spoke with a dash of surprise. "Quite an interesting group the four of you make - elk, deer, snow leopard, -sugar glider." She caught the cutting glare the rodent gave her. But the notion of the partnership caused her to place one hand on her hip and shake her head. "In the world we live in, a friendship between two separate races is almost unthinkable -but, all four? Impossible. It is quite reassuring to know the world has hope of getting along." As a sigh brushed from her pink, soft lips, she eyed the mended wound once more with a brush of approval.
Quote :
She made a very clear scoff at all this Aunt Sophie had said, and she flicked an eye toward Theodemar as if telling him, 'you're such a liar.' There was a roll in her throat. The sugar glider knew she didn't help them escape really, and no way she would've been trampled - this guy was full of merde. But she sat, doing nothing for now. Shooting looks when she had the opportunity at the elk whom kidnapped her.
Quote :
Atticus Cross

《 TAGS》Aaliyah;

He smiled softly at her solemn state, slipping into whatever dream or fantasy snow leopards fancied. The thrill of the hunt? An icy peak perhaps. Atticus chuckled out the faintest bit and picked up the clothes and made for the door. He was reminded of Aaliyah being a predator however - not that he'd forgotten. But how was she supposed to survive here? The thought pried at the back of his mind, making him chew fleetingly at his lips. 'We don't supply meat...how will she be able to eat?' The uncertain answers weren't the right solutions, so, he was sure to bring it up again when she was awake. She couldn't fend on grasses either. 'Perhaps eat as a human then?' He didn't know. But for now, he came forward and gripped the doorknob, opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals Within
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: 1x1 + Invite Only RPs :: Invite Only-
Jump to: