Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 11:58 am

Quote :
Alyana

The Tiefling seemed to notice her discomfort before placing soft kisses over his mark, almost as if apologizing. The notion was reassuring, it helped relax and ease her previous concerns a bit more. It wasn't long after the Aasimar wrapped her arms around her mate and called forth her angelic wings. Laying there beneath him, she watched his eyes seem to shine with excitement at the presence of them. This made Alya smile, she knew how much he wished to connect to her through such an appendage like his own tail, seeing the delight in his gaze just made it that much greater. With the teasing brush to his tail, Legion gently weaved his fingers through her feathers. The sensation was new, some places it seemed to tickle causing some giggles to escape her lips before finally he managed to find a spot that caused her wings to quiver a bit at his touch. Alyana wasn't expecting such a feeling causing her eyes to widen for a second before a soft gasp left her lips. It definitely didn't hurt or tickle… it was just so pleasurable. The more he teased, tracing along the quills and smooth skin beneath the more she couldn't resist just how nice it felt. This helped her further understand why she didn't like others to come near them, why when an individual would reach for them in the past she’d flinch and feel violated upon their touch. All those years stuck in a cage, used as a good luck charm by all those living within the Mellowfork castle, it was because her wings weren't only a tool for flight but also for intimate purposes, at least in her case they were. She was hardly able to concentrate on what she was saying. "I-if that's what you want." She managed to answer as he pulled away, now focused on what she had been messing with. His comment directed towards the only articles of clothing he was still wearing made her face burn more which she didn't think was possible. Her husband soon expressed that he hoped he was also all she hoped for, what did she hope for ? She was so concerned with trying to make him happy in the past, reading book after book… she neglected what she wanted, however, even though that was the case she had no doubts he'd be everything she ever wanted both in life and in the bedchamber. As her husband delivered a long passionate kiss to her lips, Alya slowly unbuckled his pants before using her legs to further remove the attire as she couldn't reach. "And I you Legion." She murmured before pulling him back down to her to return his passionate kiss gently nipping his lip in the process.

Quote :
*War General* Maugrim Kieran Moro/Elmira

David’s words as he called behind her made the woman a bit nervous. She had kept Saela away from the castle all these years. At first it was to keep from tearing apart David’s marriage… but then the two split up not long after having Fenrinn… Back then she wanted to come clean and shared Saela with him then, however, she felt it would be too much for him as he dealt with the loss of his wife and raising Fen alone. The centaur did comfort him in all the ways she knew how but speaking of their child, one he didn't get to see grow… it just wasn't the best timing. There were openings over the years, she just didn't know how to bring it up and now was no different. He was to be married to Fraeya, he was in love with the elf and Elmira was not even a second thought. Though the centaur woman still loved David deeply, she had to keep him at arm's length. Looking back at David she gave him a small smile, "And whos chi- …" catching herself she sighed and crossed her arms. "I planned on it, however it is a far cry from her bed time." She told him before placing her hands in her hips, "We'll get this task done and get her home… I'll think about that request." she murmured still at an audible level before returning to helping her child with the candles. Chuckling at her daughters protest she glanced towards Muagrim, "That was a different story earlier today when he was playing with you and all the orphans… the beast was a spot on baby sitter if you ask me." She giggled a touch before, "Very well, would you like me to carry these ones you have so you can pick up the others ? " she before nodding, "Yes, David is a very nice man and a wonderful father." She told her as her eyes traveled from her filly to rest on David in a longing manner. Catching herself she quickly returned her attention to the task at hand. Sighing softly Elmira didn't want to break her daughter's heart, David had already gotten her hopes up with the mention of playing the other kids of the castle. "I- I heard, maybe after a good night's sleep I'll bring you with me to work."  she accepted what couldn't easily be avoided while keeping track of the rods the child held and those still needing to be picked up.

Maugrim watched the King's polite bow, he knew humans had different customs and wouldn't misjudge the actions performed. His bow was not disrespectful however, it would have been a bit miss leading if he had been a wolf lupa like himself however. After their introductions, David dove right into his reasoning for being here, as well as, what his relationship to Elmira was. The nickname was one he two used for the centaur, it wasn't surprising though El had spoke plenty to him about her interest in David, enough to show the wolf there was something more than friendship there in mind. Another note that was hard to ignore was Saela’s scent, the filly shared her father's unique smell which was clearly the King before him. "Likewise… Elmira shared your need for a War General." He cut right to the chase, "My kind are built for battle and tactical strategies, we work as a pack and achieve the end goal without disappointment to our alpha, our king." He told him before glancing towards the centaurs. He could feel Elmira’s eyes lingering, the gaze she held directed at David was quickly pulled away and back to her filly. "I am sick of the slavers destroying families, enslaving beast folk, burning down our homes." His voice began to rumble with a low growl, emphasizing his disdain for the horrid actions of the surrounding kingdoms, one of the very few times the male would give his emotions away. Calming himself with a smooth inhale and exhale, the wolf sat down in the cool snow. A brow raising slightly as he thought about the kings previous question, "As for El, I have no interest in prey… if that was what you were asking…" he shared, before shaking his bristling fur flat again. "If you were wondering, your highness, she is free game." He added, his orange eyes watching him.

Quote :
Fraeya

The ceremony went without a hitch, it was a wedding she had never experienced before quant and naturally beautiful lit by candles and moonlight. Once it was over, Fraeya spoke briefly with Kerra before walking side with her and the woman’s husband to warm up from the cold. Sitting down in the living area, Fraeya patiently waited for David so they could retire to their bedchambers for one more night together. With a winter fur blanket wrap about her shoulders, the elf wondered what was taking him so long. "I figured he would be back in by now.." she murmured before standing to her feet and walking to the glass doors to gaze out into the night. The elven woman spotted her husband speaking to a child, a centaur child with fjord coloration to her hide. However, the centaurian features were not what caught her interest, it was the child's hair and eyes. Who was this little girl and why did she look so similar to David… Surely it was just a coincidence.  Soon after he helped the child, Elmira came into view which also shocked the elf, she had no idea the chef was a centaur, a fjord centaur… So the child was obviously hers or rather related right? Trying to keep herself from jumping to conclusions, the elf turned away from the glass. Gears already turning the woman shook her head, as if trying to push the thought away. Stepping away from the door, the elven queen walked across the room to another chair, far from the glass. She didn't need to think about David’s past or what children maybe out there that are his… it wasn't her business, he would always have his secrets and she her own..

Last edited by Moonncloud on Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 4:50 pm

Quote :

Legion

Legion was thrilled when she returned his kiss, pulling him down to her to nip at him. He growled in approval, kicking his pants off the edge to leave their bed free of everything else but them. They didn’t need any distraction. Falling deeper into their embrace, he ran his hand through her wing again, finding the spot she had enjoyed so much and brushed his fingertips against it just as she had done to his tail. It was so wonderful to finally have something of his own. His wife’s wings would only be touched by him and him alone, and he liked that thought. He never had someone to claim as his only one, and watching everyone else was torture beyond the whips and the scars. It was a fear that he would never find anyone that would love him, who would accept his past and his demeanor so freely. But the moment Alyana stepped into his life, everything had shifted. He finally had someone who understood him, who appreciated him, who loved him. He was never going to let her go. Pulling just a hair away from her lips, catching his breath, he pulled his hand back to brace it next to her, settling himself between her legs. “Are you ready?” he murmured, his silver eyes gazing intently into hers.

Quote :

David

David was more than intrigued to hear the wolf going straight to his point and seemingly requesting to become his War General. When he needed it the most, there he was before him, answering his call. It may have been a sign from the gods from some, but he didn’t think so. Elmira was the one who set up this meeting, not any heavenly beings. As the male continued, he spoke of his disdain for the slave trade, his wish to destroy it once and for all. “You and I share the same sentiment,” he spoke. “I am horrified by the treatment of the slaves entering my kingdom and others. It is truly awful to see them in their states, fighting for their very lives. Folgario is a haven for any and all slaves, regardless of species or race or any other description. It provides them with whatever I can manage to give. We are slowly building our kingdom up to house more slaves and provide more for them, however it has been a rocky road. With your help, I would be able to focus more attention on the details for the incoming slaves, rather than the war at our walls. I would be more than happy to discuss it tomorrow afternoon, I’m afraid I have little time before then as I am sending away my fiancee.” The wolf’s next words astounded him, and his eyes went wide, blinking a couple times. “I-I have a fiancee, I am not after game at all,” he responded, clearing his throat. “I am to marry Princess Fraeya of Es’lond, the elven kingdom to our north. Our alliance was to help with coin for my kingdom as well as my trained ninjas for their fleets. But things have taken a turn and our wedding is on hold as she has to return to her kingdom. This is my last night with her for an indefinite time. If you would like, you may find Kochab in the castle, he is the ocelot tabaxi that attended tonight. He would be more than happy to find you a room for tonight until we can discuss everything tomorrow. If Elmira can trust you, then I can as well. It was truly a pleasure meeting you, Maugrim. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do for you.” Bowing his head in his leave, he strode back through the snow to Fraeya, who had gone back inside from the cold. As soon as he walked through the glass doors, he found her and gave her a grin, going right up to her side. “You seem cold,” he teased, leaning down to kiss her cheek. “May your king warm your bed tonight?”

Quote :

Saela

Saela smiled up at her mother, stomping a hoof into the snow as she lifted up and handed her rods to her. “Sure! I’ll grab the others if you put these away.” She then hopped through the snow, stick legs making little holes as she grabbed some of the other iron rods that were becoming rather cold to handle. She ignored it though, getting enough strength to carry five in her arms and trotting back proudly to Elmira’s side. “See? Five whole candle holders!” She beamed with pride. “Now we can go sleep and come back tomorrow!” Her hooves clicked on the stones, muffled by the snow around them. She couldn’t wait to be in the castle, to play with kids aside from the orphans in town. As much as she enjoyed them, she saw them pretty frequently and wanted someone new to join.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 5:43 pm

Quote :
Alyana

His growl only furthered pulled Alyana in, she wanted him more then she had ever before. Legion's fingers wandered back to her wings, searching for the right spot to tease, resulting in them quivering and her wanting to squirm away due to the overwhelming, pleasant sensation. As their kiss was broken, a question rose between them, there wasn't much hesitation, "Y-yes." She stammered before going in for another kiss ignoring the personal concerns she may still had had.

Quote :
*War General* Maugrim Kieran Moro

Standing up once more the wolf raised a brow at David’s panic but he quickly retracted his judgment, it wasn't his to question. "Human habits are a mystery to me, my apologies." He corrected his mistake. Shortly after David had agreed to to meet with him and discuss more regarding his roll im the castle and steps towards the end of slavery. "Very well… Uh no, I prefer to be under the stars… walls are rather restricting." He rejected meeting the ocelot for a room. He would eventually take one bit for now he wasn't repaired to give up the wild life he'd lived thus far. Hearing yet another howl, Maugrim's ears flicked back and rotated towards the call, it was a fellow Lupa and from the tone of their howl they needed hid assistance. " I am needed elsewhere as well. " with that he stepped away from David before letting out a growling whine of sorts to Elmira. The woman jerked her head in his direction as she took the five candle holders from her daughter. "Maugrim?" She called to him before watching him take off. "I'll leave the shed open… " she replied, the wolf man always seemed to choose his own way of telling her what he required. Counting the holders, she carefully placed them in the crate they were carried out into the snow in. Soon after Saela rushed to her with the others, excited about the prospect of playing with the young prince as well as other kids within the castle. All Elmira could do was pray no one caught on to her resembles of David and Fen.

Quote :
Fraeya

Before long David had come through the door, taking notice to her chilled skin she managed a smile, "Yes, it was rather cold out there. I wanted to assist with clean up but it seems that is already under control, huh." She managed a giggle before kissing his cheek back. "I would rather enjoy that, I'm nearly frozen to the bone." She chuckled as she stood up, taking his hand she leaned into him resting her head against him as they walked. "You're a bit cold yourself… I guess I need to warm you up too, hmm?" She smiled, a giggle at her lips. "I wonder who can warm who up faster… " she questioned as if challenging him. "I bet I can get you burning hot before you can even manage to get me warm." She teased before pulling away from him and sauntering a head, her fur blanket still wrapped about her shoulders. She would forget what she saw, what she started to assume with David’s warmth his heated love… she had to.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 6:38 pm

Quote :

Legion

At Alyana’s approval, Legion grinned brightly before she kissed him once again, and he felt his body fill with heat to finally share with her what he had been having to rein himself in from for so long. She was his wife, and he could show her the love he truly had for her. It didn’t take long to free them both from the layers between, and he sent them into the rest of their night, only candlelight illuminating their evening of union.

Quote :

David

David chuckled softly, lacing his fingers with Fraeya as she stood to her feet and returned the kiss he gave her. “Yes, little Saela was very happy to clean up some of the ornaments for us. I haven’t seen her around before, but I invited her to be a playmate for Fen and the others. I’m sure they’ll like having another girl around, considering Yumeia is the only one right now.” At her comment about his own temperature, he grinned down at her, nudging her playfully. “You think you can beat me? I know all your little secrets, Fraeya. I’ll have you steaming with just a few touches.” He watched her pull away and trot ahead of him, practically a tease to get him to follow. Luckily for her, it wasn't hard to get going, and he happily chased after her all the way to his suite to spend one last long night with his beloved.

{{Skip - The Next Morning}}

Quote :

Legion

Birdsong was the first thing Legion heard when his consciousness came back to him. Their sweet melodies echoing into the room were a comfort, some type of noise to drown out the cold winter beyond. The candlelight had long gone out, melted wax covering their bases as they sat dormant, asleep until the next night. It was the sunlight that had taken their place, peeking through the bottom of the dark curtains that blocked out the world. He hadn’t even noticed the light as his eyes adjusted to the darkened bedroom, taking in the quiet peace he had. Though Alyana still slept, she was curled in his arms, only his shirt that she wore between them as her quiet breath brushed across his collarbone. It was the most content he had ever felt in his life. Nuzzling her bright blonde hair, he curled his tail around her leg, keeping his arms firm around her to protect her in her slumber. She was finally, truly, his mate and wife, the woman he claimed and would keep by his side for the rest of his days. Nothing felt more wonderful.

Quote :

David

David hated seeing her belongings on the carriage. It was so painful to know this would be the last time he would be with Fraeya for who knew how long. With everything going on, it was impossible to know when they could see each other and continue their love. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he walked down the steps to the carriage where she was accounting for all her items, pressing a hand to the middle of her back before kissing her temple. “Do you have everything?” he murmured, noticing that Eldrin was frustrated and stomping his hoof as he was being taken from the stables out towards the carriage to follow along. Another stablehand was trying to calm him, but it wasn’t until a third came out with Evergreen that the stag seemed to calm down enough to behave. The king had wondered about them, but now he had another concern for his mare. Would she experience the same loneliness and loss he was? That was ridiculous, she was just a horse and didn’t have a need for a mate…yet he knew how close she had gotten with the stag, how they were inseparable since his arrival. Maybe that would have to be his excuse, take Evergreen to see Eldrin and see his fiancee in the meantime. That may be the only way he could fathom going all the way to Es’lond just to see her, to embrace her again and have her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 7:53 pm

Quote :
Alyana

Feeling Legions arms around her, Alya slowly stirred awake. Snuggling into him as the birds sang, Alya slowly got herself to wake up from their late night. Her gem like eyes opened a tad, Legion's bare chest being the only thing she could see at first. With her arms tucked close to herself at first, she easily moved them to wrap around his waist pulling herself into him and draping her leg over his upper thigh. "Mmm" a moan of sorts left her as she protested the day break. "Good morning…" she murmured from where she was pressed against him. As she awoke, last night's activities came back to her, her cheeks grew a bit hot… she’d probably never get over her shyness. For a moment she stayed facing him until the heat of her cheeks made it to difficult to breath comfortably causing her roll over to face the opposite direction. "D-did you sleep well?" She managed to ask as she tried to calm herself.

Quote :
Fraeya

Their last night was better than she could have imagined and bittersweet come morning. With her bags packed and loaded onto the carriage, the elf sighed to herself holding back tears, "Mhm, I think so...". Turning to David as his hand rested on her back, his kiss pressed to her forehead she couldn't hold them back any longer. A single tear trickled down her face, "Promise to write to me, until next we meet?" She asked before pulling him down to deliver a kiss to his lips. Her own quivering as she fought back the urge to crumble, "My coronation is to be held in a months time… can you attempt to be there?" She asked before being drawn to Eldrin's hooves stomping against the hard earth, fighting his handlers. He didn't want to leave either, it seemed the stag had gotten attached to David's mare, her presence settled the stag for the time being. To think her stag fell for a mare of all creatures… to bad nothing could come of it, at least she didn't believe anything could. Turning back to David she sighed and nodded her head a final time, "I believe i have everything, yes… " she murmured as it was becoming hard to keep herself together. "It's time we leave Lady Fraeya," spoke up one of her fathers coucel men riding his own stag along side the carriage as well as the others. They had decided that they themselves would guide the carriage home along with the other soldier that were required to come to protect her in the journey home. "I love you…" she told him before kissing him passionately and finally pulling away to climb inside the carriage. Tears streamed down her face, she hated this… she absolutely hated this.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 8:10 pm

Quote :

Legion

Legion wasn’t awake for long before Alyana was awake as well, mumbling her greeting for the morning as she pressed further into him. He chuckled softly and gave her a small squeeze, feeling the heat quickly rising to her skin. He could only imagine what she was thinking. Soon enough though, she had flipped in his arms, her bright skin now slowly turning red. It caused him to grin, and he kept his arms wrapped around her to pull her back to him, securing her there while his leg settled between hers. “Good morning. I have never slept better,” he mused. “I am more than delighted to have you as my wife, Alyana. To wake up to you each morning from now on.” He rested his chin gently on her head, cocooning her in his embrace. “I belong with you.”

Quote :

David

The tears that dripped down Fraeya’s cheeks only summoned his own, his vision blurring as she pulled him down for a kiss. He returned it full heartedly, solidifying each in his mind to never forget. “You will be sick of my letters,” he teased softly. “Legion will have to get paper by the hundreds. Your entire study will be brimmed with them.” He placed another small kiss on her lips when she asked him to attend her ceremony. That’s right - her coronation would be incredibly soon. She had about as much time to prepare for her queenship than she did for their wedding. He only wished he could help. “I will do everything in my power to attend. Even if I have to travel all the way alone on Evergreen, I will. Just send me the date when you have it arranged and I will be there. I would never miss my lover’s coronation.” He lifted his hand to her cheek, brushing his thumb down her skin as his other hand braced on her side. The pain in his heart grew with each beat, tightening on his chest until it was hard to even breathe. Once again, his love would be leaving his side, and his castle would be without the warmth of his woman at his side. Fate loved to play cruel games with him, and the house always won. She spoke her love before pulling him down for one last kiss, and he returned each bit of love she poured into it, pressing her close to his chest before she pulled away and he embraced her tightly, hands beginning to shake. “I love you so much,” he murmured to her, before her father’s men beckoned her to join the carriage where Quinlynn was also stationed, leaving with the elven princess to care for Inarie. How he would miss his tiefling son… He stepped back to allow her to board, but took her hand through the window and held it tightly. “We will see each other soon. Let me know as soon as you get home safely.” Pressing a kiss to the top of her hand, he stepped back, allowing for the carriage to finally move and begin their long journey back to Es’lond and the kingdom awaiting their princess.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 8:41 pm

Quote :
Alyana

Being embraced from behind and pulled back into him Alya let a chuckle leave her. She hadn't expected it though she should have. Since their night together, Legion had become rather tightly knit to her, she wondered if he would continue to be this way throughout the day and on their honeymoon. His response made her smile, she was glad, she too had slept well and his delight in having her only made it that much better. "I am beyond the stars to have you as my husband, Legion." She told him in response before wiggling free to face him. From there she kissed him gently, "and I with you." She spoke softly as she ran a hand through his hair. "We should get cleaned up, we need to leave soon dont we ?" She asked before pulling herself up into a seated position.

Quote :
*War General* Maugrim Kieran Moro

Quote :
Fraeya

It was harder then she had imagined, leaving the man she loved behind. As the carriage moved she watched David get smaller and smaller through its window… how much she wished she could exit the carriage and run back to him. But she couldn't… if E’slond fell they'd be in greater danger than they could manage. She had to stand strong and fight for her own kingdom and those surrounding, to save those enslaved and end the horrid acts against all creatures. Taking Inarie in her arms she held her son close, Quinny shared as a best friend and a shoulder to cry on. He promised he would write… she had to remind herself of that…

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 9:01 pm

Quote :

Legion

Legion was floored by her response, feeling himself practically begin to float. He had never known such content bliss than being here with Alyana. She turned back around and kissed him, which he gladly returned, his tail wrapping around her. He was going to give her another longer kiss but she sat up, stating they needed to get ready to leave. Huffing, he sat up himself but knocked her back down onto the bed, halfway coming over her with a chuckle. “To leave our warm bedroom so soon? We do not have a time limit to leave. I am perfectly content being here with you.” He leaned down and kissed her neck, up to her jawline before pulling away. “There are some things I want to know, after all, before we have to face the others in this castle.”

Quote :

David

Watching the carriage ride away, David stood with his hands in his pockets, fighting back the tears that threatened to fall. It was Myewen all over again. He braced himself and watched the troupe fade beyond the wall into the kingdom’s town, and waited for the last flag to vanish before he turned around and walked back inside. Today was too solemn for him to stand. Perhaps he should postpone the meeting with Maugrim and sit in his room the rest of the day as he wished to do, letting it pass by before he had to face any of his duties. He couldn’t stand that yet another lover, his third, was pulled away from him. Was it a sign that he simply would never find anyone else? That he was cursed? He let out a long sigh as he trudged through his halls, trying to find something that could make him feel any inkling of light in the pit he had fallen into. Perhaps Elmira had something he could snack on until he was coherent enough to go on with the day.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 9:31 pm

Quote :
Alyana

Having sat up and about to crawl to the edge to go ready herself for their journey, Alyana was surprised to be tackled back down to the bed. A giggle left her as she laid there beneath him, "We're to go on our honeymoon right?" She laughed as Legion explained they had no time limit which caused the Aasimar to roll her eyes. "I am too but if we don't leave before long we'll get stuck traveling an extra day." She told him giggling all the while, he was being so clingy this morning it amused her. Soon Legions lips were trailing across her neck leaving simple kisses behind leading up to her jawline before he finally pulled away and spoke further surprising the Aasimar with his words. "Some things you want to know? Like what?" She asked with a tilt of her head from where she laid.

Quote :
Elmira

Having brought Saela along with her to work this morning, Elmira was worried about what the others would think or say about her daughter's appearance… her resemblance to the King. No it would be alright… they had no proof unless she gave it away. Inhaling deeply before exhaling to calm herself the chef went back to readying the particular dinner items for that evening. Breakfast had been canceled due to the late night ceremony, even so, she had a feeling David may visit. The man tended to do so on late mornings where breakfast wasn't being served. Readying a plate for him she gathered meat and eggs, bread, and even bagan mixing up hot cake mix. She didn't know Fraeya had to leave this morning, so she assumed he'd be in need for a nice hardy meal.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 9:41 pm

Quote :

Legion

Settling himself above her, legs still cast to the side, he laughed softly at her insistence and wrapped an arm around her waist. “I am not opposed to spending an extra day with you alone. After all, a honeymoon is to isolate ourselves from our daily workload. If I get another day atop the ones we planned, I have no qualms.” He pressed another kiss to her neck before she asked what questions he had with those wide blue eyes, and he grinned down with bright eyes. “For one, how was last night for you?” His other arm rose to brace near her head, his hand stroking through her tangled blonde hair gently. “It was a new experience for both of us…I want to make sure you enjoyed it. And secondly,” he kissed her temple next, “what are your feelings of doing it again? I promise I do not mean this very moment or this morning, but…it would be nice to experience it again on our honeymoon. We will not have to worry about anyone around us whatsoever, and can simply be the two of us. I would like for us to share this sort of intimacy more often. Not as often as David, mind you, but…on occasion.”

Quote :

David

Trudging through the castle, the king had made his way easily to the kitchen, the easiest spot for him to travel to in the entire building. He had known the path by heart at this point, always visiting for a snack or just to talk to Elmira to pass the time. She was always a wonderful friend to rely on, and always had been. Slinking around the corner, he leaned back on the door frame, hands back in his pockets as he observed the kitchen staff. He greeted those who passed, but his focus was on Elmira, who was preparing something he wasn’t sure of. “Morning,” he called to her quietly, sighing below his breath. “You seem busy.” The staff eventually quietly made their presence known elsewhere, leaving the two alone in the echoing space of the kitchen. “Did you bring Saela today?”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 10:35 pm

Quote :
Alyana

She wanted to bring up their duties to David and Folgario, remind him of how important it is that they be back on time however, she didn't want to ruin the man's good mood. Instead, she chuckled and agreed, "It would be nice," with another kiss pressed to her neck Alyana felt her skin beginning to burn that familiar want coming back from the night before. His questions didn't help how the young woman was beginning to feel either. Unable to make eye contact at first she focused on something across the room, "I-it w-was… it was a bit uncomfortable at first but rather enjoyable later." She managed to get it out and bring her eyes back to his for a moment. His fingers trailed through her tangled hair, as he asked his second question, which only made her grow more red. She was once again surprised, she wasn't prepared to answer these questions first thing in the morning. But putting her shock behind her she lifted her hands to his cheeks. "Legion, do you really think that was the one and only time we'd mate?" She managed to say through her burning facial features. "We have no chance at a family without it… do you think I didn't enjoy myself?" She then asked curiously. Sure, it was their first time, things were awkward at times but it would get better according to Fraeya and Kerra even if it was worst of first night's the two friends promised it would get better.

Quote :
Elmira

Hearing a familiar morning greeting coming from the doorway, Elmira looked up from her work, her light green hues resting on him from across the room. At first she was smiling at him but that smile faded as she caught onto something being amiss. Rubbing her hands clean on her apron she walked over to him, allowing the meat she'd just placed in the skillet time to cook. "David?" She said his name softly as she stopped in front of him, "No, not really, maybe making your late morning breakfast but nothing that can't be interrupted." She reassured him of her less then busy schedule for the day. She could see the tear stains on his face, the redness to his eyes, "May I ask what's the matter?" She inquired before nodding to his previous question, "Y-yes she's here, probably meeting the boys and Yumeia as we speak. " she shared with him before taking a cloth from her pocket and gently drying his face, cleaning it of the tears that had left trails on his cheeks

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 10:48 pm

Quote :

Legion

Legion listened intently to her answers, and though she was beginning to burn once again from his questions, she still managed to answer them honestly. He was relieved that she had enjoyed their time together, that the night went smoothly for her as much as it had for him. He nodded slowly in confirmation, continuing to give small brushing affection. However as she continued, she lifted her hands to his cheeks and asked him a question that caused his own skin to warm. He swallowed, but did not have any intentions of not answering her query. It simply caught him off guard. “I cannot be certain of anything…I just wanted to make sure that you were happy with it as I was. I will not allow my wife to feel pressured or uncomfortable during intimacy. I was not sure if you would want to do it again, regardless of my own feelings or our future together with a family. I am thankful, though, that you were okay with it.” He leaned down and kissed her softly, pulling her up to his chest temporarily before he finally released her and sat up, pulling her up next to him. “That is all I wished to ask. We can get our things together to leave now.” He did not wish to leave the room, but it was true that perhaps it was best they left to allow Alyana some breathing room and avoidance from having to speak of their night together to anyone else. Slipping out of bed, he roamed over to the closet, not wearing anything from the night prior as he roamed for what he was to wear. His luggage was already packed for their trip, but the current day’s attire had not yet been chosen.

Quote :

David

David watched Elmira as she paused in her work, explaining her task at hand before quickly coming in front of him and brushing away the tears on his cheeks. He leaned into the gesture, feeling more tears beginning to fill but he tried to seal them away as much as possible. “Fraeya just left for Es’lond,” he said quietly, running his hand through his hair with a stuttering sigh and avoided gaze. “I am unsure if I will be able to see her again before her coronation…that’s a month away. I’m once again left without anyone. It just…brings back of a lot of things.” He was glad however to hear that Saela was in the castle, likely with his son and his friends, and nodded. “I’m glad you brought her. I had no idea you had a daughter, I’m surprised you never mentioned her. We are usually so open about things like that.”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 11:23 pm

Quote :
Alyana

Feeling his own cheeks heat up, Alya felt a smile pull at her lips. Swallowing he managed to answer here which only cause the Aasimar to raise her brow. How could he not be certain? Did she look like she was uncomfortable?? Feeling embarrassed now she wondered if her moans of passion seemed more like moans of uncertainty. Oh how mortifying that would be! Feeling an internal panic setting in the Aasimar sat there worrying, stewing, over her husband's words. "D-Did I come o-off as uncomfortable or pressured last night?" She stammered, before he kissed her and pulled her up to sit as she was previously. Watching him walk off to the closet she wanted to melt away, he was hard to read at times, as well as, understand from time to time. She hoped if he had any more questions they wouldn't make her worry more… she may not be able to perform properly if he kept it up. Sliding off the bed, she ventured to the bathing room go clean up and to care for her poorly knotted hair.

Quote :
Elmira

"Oh David, I'm so sorry… I wasn't informed that she had to leave so soon." She apologized for having been lacking in such information. More tears seemed to pool at his water line, gently, El patted them away with her soft ouch. "Shhh-" she shushed him in the gentlest of ways as she cared for him in the best way she could for the moment. "You're not alone… For now, she’s out of arm's reach but, you'll be back in her arms before too long David." She tried to reassure him. She understood what he meant by being alone however, she had been by his side long enough to know that. Soon however the topic was shifted to Saela, pulling away from him to check on the sausage and bacon she had cooking in the iron skillet she she tried to formulate her words carefully. "It's a bit complicated…" she told him as she flipped the meats over and began pouring the newly mixed hot cake batter into another skillet. She had a feeling he would ask more questions, pry deeper if he had any suspicions. Right now wasn't the time to throw in his lap he had a daughter… "She's about eight years old now," she said, not thinking about it, possibly raising more flags.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 11:44 pm

Quote :

Legion

His wife's question carried to the closet where he stood, and he paused, realizing he may have asked the wrong question or put an accusation on her. Shoving on underwear and a pair of riding pants, he ventured out towards the bedroom and then into the bathroom where she was. "You did not come off as uncomfortable last night, far from it," he responded cooly. "It was simply a brand new experience, and I knew how nervous you were before we shared it. I did not want you to feel as though you needed to follow my demands or desires. I wanted to ensure that our feelings last night were mutual, that is all. I know I have been antsy for our official mating and wanted to make sure my wife was pleased." He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, planting a kiss atop her head before he roamed away from the bathroom. "If you ever feel ready to do it again on your own whims, I would be more than happy to oblige to those urges, my Alya."

Quote :

David

David was thankful for her attention to detail, the comfort she brought. It helped ease the tightness in his chest, the pain rippling through him. He never thought he would have to experience it again, but here he was, getting the rug ripped out from under him. He didn't think he would get to see her as soon as Elmira claimed, but he had to take her word for granted. He would get to see his love again. She wasn't leaving him like Fenrinn's mother, nor had she passed away. She was simply a kingdom away. Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, Elmira gave a simple explanation for Saela, which piqued his interest. Eight years… "She is not much older than Fenrinn then," he spoke, thinking about it all. He could only imagine that the reasoning for it was Elmira took their breakup as badly as he did and had a rebound…resulting in the centaur girl roaming the castle. There wasn't much else that made sense, as she would have, or should have, told him if she was expecting his child. He had never shown a disregard for those he cared for, and the same applied for children. David could only lay the explanation on a lover, one that was no longer around. He didn't want to pester Elmira with the solemnity, moreso than what he felt currently. "Eight years, well she's very cute for her age. She will be ten in no time. I can tell she really takes after you, in the short time I've known her." He pushed back his tears further, trying to focus on their new subject. "What does she do when you are working here? Do I need to hire another chef so you are able to care for her, or set up a room here for her? Or…or is it a safety problem to bring her here often? I can understand if something happened that worries you for her safety. Keeping her in the town may sometimes be the best place to be."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 9:32 am

Quote :
Elmira

"N-No she isn't." She answered as she removed the first two hot cakes from the pan and placed the meats on a plate. Feeling a bit nervous the more he poked and prodded she was doubting her ability to keep it from him. This secret she'd kept all these years was sure to surface in time, possibly sooner than she hoped. The last thing El wanted was to ruin his already strained relationship … sure, she loved him more then she should, the woman happily played his rebound any time he needed the comfort, it honestly was a wonder nothing came of it all those times before but that didn't mean she wanted to destroy what he had so she could be happy… she wasn't the type. To her surprise, David didn't prod; he seemed to come to his own conclusions for the time being. Feeling the relief wash over her, El flipped his hot cakes onto his plate before buttering them and removing the iron skillets from the heat. "She is isn't she," she smiled with a bit of a chuckle leaving her, "I'll be chasing off boys before I know it." The mother jested before bringing him his plate, a warm look in her eyes. "You can, can you?" She raised a brow as she sat the plate down on the counter next to him. From there she stepped away and began preparing him a drink. "You know... I think a day with the kids would do you wonders. But I also understand if you'd rather stay hidden away too." She made a suggestion, knowing how she herself felt better after spending time with her own daughter and the orphans of the village. At his next question she looked at him as she mixed his drink, "Saela tends to stay at home with a close friend of mine. She watches over her most of the day till I get home. If it's a late night, sometimes Maugrim will be there with her and the orphans. " Chuckling she walked back over to him, a grin on her lips, "David, I've been your chef for about as long as she's been alive. If there was a need for that I would have resigned years ago." She told him before listening to his concerns, he worried like he knew he was her father. There were many an occasion she wished she had told him from the get go… "No, it's not a safety thing. " she shared but she didn't go into detail. Pulling out a stool for the both of them from a hidey whole beneath the counter, she got herself her own drink before sitting down and motion for him to sit and eat.

Quote :
Alyana

Beginning to undress to bathe, Legion suddenly walked in trying to reexplain himself. Feeling her cheeks heat up while the bath steam rose. As he spoke her cheeks and ears grew red, thank goodness her wings were visible and blocking most everything. Sure he had already seen everything she had to offer but that didn't make her any less shy about it. "I-I see, o-okay th-thank you for the clarification." She stammered "Y-you don't have to worry, Legion… they were mutual." She managed to add as she muffled a gasp as he wrapped arms around her. He kissed her head and left the room, his shirt was still im her hands so maybe that was why he didn't take much of a notice or maybe he was trying to be polite or normal about it. After he stepped out of the bathing room, Alya look back at him glancing over her right wing, "hmm y-you know I… I would mind that, to do such things as often as them. M-maybe not right off f-from the get go but… during our honeymoon," she looked back at her hands as she dropped the shirt and gathered her bath towel and soaps she normally used.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 3:51 pm

Quote :

Legion

Legion was relieved to know that Alyana had felt the same way he had, and the tension deep within him finally unraveled and settled. She wouldn’t hide the truth from him, so he could trust she spoke honestly. It was all he needed to hear. Back in the closet, with both the entry doors and the bathroom doors open, Legion could hear Alyana speak as she prepared for her bath. Her words were surprising, but they brought a smile to his face. “I would be more than happy to provide such pleasures on our honeymoon. We will have all the time in the world, after all.” Picking out a simple gray shirt and vest, he slid them on and buttoned them up to complete his attire. He didn’t feel like wearing any shoes. He tread back into the bedroom where he checked his appearance in the mirror, brushing out his wild hair and combing through his beard. “Do you have anything you would like to do while we are in Valwynne, activities or sights to see otherwise?”

Quote :

David

David watched Elmira prepare his breakfast, almost feeling guilty to have her be doing all of the work while he stood there useless. He wished he could have done something to help, but she seemed more than capable of doing it, so he stood in silence, letting the aroma of the delicious foods calm him down further. The woman seemed to relax as well, teasing about how she’d have to chase off suitors from her foal. He smiled at the thought, chuckling as well. “Don’t I know it. I am sure she will grow into a wonderful woman just like her mother, and men will flock to her side. They just won’t expect you with a rolling pin right around the corner.” Brushing off the last of his tears, she continued with a suggestion, a rather good one at that. “With all of this planning for the wedding as well as the war we are now involved in, it’s been hard to get any time with Fenrinn and the kids. I hate not having the time, not when they mean so much to me. But maybe I do need a day to spend with them, distract me from everything. I’m sure Fenrinn has lots he wants to do that we haven’t been able to.” She spoke about Saela’s guardians, which eased him about her care. It had been worrying to think the little centaur was in danger, but luckily Elmira had been taking care of her in the background. She gestured for him to sit with her, and he gladly did, sliding into his chair and taking a hold of his drink in his hand. “I just don’t want you missing out on Saela’s life and growth yourself. I didn’t want your duties to be in the way of spending time together, regardless of what my orders are. If there was something prohibiting you from having a life outside the castle, I would want to know about it and rectify it.”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 6:18 pm

Quote :
Alyana

Slipping on into the bath, bubbles floating up from the steam, the Aasimar sighed from the warmth it brought to her bare skin, winter was here and the room did seem a bit cooler than usual. From the other room, Legion spoke to her, answering her stammered from earlier. Feeling her face heat up from the excitement that trailed her mates voice, their honeymoon was going to be quite the adventure. Relaxing for a moment, wings draped outside the tub, Legion had seemed to had made his way around their bed chamber, readying himself in his own way. Sliding down behind the bubbles a bit Alya tried to relax and clear her mind of the thoughts that were trailing about. "hmm… well I haven't had much time to think about it much." She admitted, "we can discuss it on the way though." She answered as she picked up the small wooden pail from the edge of the bath, Alya began scooping up water and soaking her hair before going through with her hair care routine. "What about you, do you have any places you'd like to see or experience?"

Quote :
Elmira

"A rolling pin! HA, you make me laugh, they'd be lucky to get away with a beating from a simple rolling pin." She chuckled letting it fade as she watched David brush away a few tears. Agreeing, David spoke about his time, how it was lacking in the realm of family time. "I'm sure he does, he'd love spending quality time with his dad too. I'm sure things will be on the slow end while Legion and Alya are away, so you should snatch all the time you can with him and his friends. And if there happens to be time where he's too occupied with his friends then by all means I wouldn't mind you joining me here or wherever I may be at the time." She offered. El didn't want him feeling alone and if she could help it she'd keep his mind occupied during his down time from his kingly duties, as well as, his fatherly ones as well. "I understand David, I've managed to make time in-between my duties here and my tasks as a parent with Saela. I couldn't afford to stop working which is why I never said anything… I know you would have supplemented the expenses but back then you hadn't been King for long, things were still so new, I didn't want to be a burden. You were also in the midst of marrying Myewen back then as well." Thinking back on it, it caused a knot to form in her throat. Lifting her glass to her lips she took a drink of its contents before sliding off the chair and stepping towards the neighboring cabinets. Looking over the shelves, she spotted the syrup and jams she had made earlier that year. "Here, I think you'll like these.. this one is Violet syrup and the other is violet jam." Turning back to him and the counter she placed them down before grabbing a spoon from a nearby drawer so he could taste and maybe use the jam if he liked. Sitting back down she opened the jam lid and removed the cork from the violet syrup. The jam was a beautiful violet color, just as vibrant as the flower its self and the syrup was blue, a deep blue, rivaling the night sky as it meets the dawn.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 7:21 pm

Quote :

Legion

As he worked on tidying himself up for their trip, he thought about her own question, of what he wished to see. He hadn’t thought much about it either, being so wrapped up with the thought of marrying her and disregarding the aftermath of their wedding night entirely. It was almost embarrassing to not have his honeymoon planned - he was turning into a puppy-love David. He practically snarled at himself in the mirror for becoming such, but he knew he couldn’t fight it. Alyana was his wife, and he would be too enthralled with her for a long while. “I know I want to see the outdoors, the fresh air. There are many open fields of grasses, much more open than the forests we have here. We could take the horses for a ride, or settle down and read, or have our meals by a lake. I mostly want to experience a vastness we do not see in Folgario. When it is just the two of us, I feel I will finally be content enough to relax, to forget my duties here and truly dwell with you before we return. It has been too long since I have taken a break.” He chuckled softly, “I do not think I have taken a break beyond more than a few hours since I was titled by David years ago. This will be my first true vacation.”

Quote :

David

The king smiled to see her laugh at his comment, the brightness in her eyes unmatched. It was always a pleasure to talk to Elmira, share in simple and delightful conversation to pass the time and leave their woes to the side. Sometimes, all he needed was a close friend to talk to. “I’m lucky I only have Fenrinn, I’m not a very powerful man. Compared to Legion, heck even Kochab, I’m a little lacking. I’d have to compensate with some extraordinary strong weapon. Those two are weapons within themselves.” Chuckling at the thought, he took a sip of his drink (which he found to be very pleasant) and began to dig into his meal, satisfied as always by her skilled cooking. She offered her own company in his castle company’s absence, and he looked over to her with a short nod and a small smile. “I may take you up on that offer. I had forgotten Legion and Alyana will be gone this week. It’ll be hard to have three of my trusted and loved members of the castle gone…” He tried to shove his grief down, down below his heart and buried it with the food before him. He did not need to become a mess of tears again. “Fenrinn tends to be happy with the other kids, but I will plan a day for just the two of us to bond. Take him to his favorite places, have his favorite meals, things of that sort. He will be missing Fraeya as well I imagine, as he was happy to have her around as a mother figure. It will be hard to withstand his disappointment. Poor boy…I’ve made him suffer for so long without someone at my side. I know he longs for a mother as much as I long for a wife. We were so close…so close to finally having a united family again. He’d gain a brother, a friend too.” Shaking his head, he took another bite of his meal as she talked about Saela, her relationship with her. It stung to hear she withheld it from him due to Myewen, to the new kingship he had. He had provided a way out for her of the geisha house, surely she knew he would do whatever he needed to keep her and her child protected? At least now he could keep them both safe and well taken care of. “Myewen did not last long. I would have been happy to see Saela, to see you happy with her. Never think you are burden to me, El. I have known you for far too many years for you to think of yourself as such. I consider you my closest friend. Never feel concerned for your wants and needs. Even if I cannot make it happen, I would much rather know what it is than have you hide it from me. You are a major reason why I am still here.” As she finished, she walked over to a cabinet and brought out two jars, one with syrup and one with jam, for him to try. His eyes widened slightly at the sight, the color mesmerizing. “You must have made this syrup to match my eyes. You see them so often you’ve practically memorized the color!” He held it up next to his face with a teasing grin, winking at her before setting it back down. “Are these brand new?” Using the small provided utensils for the jars, he placed syrup on his hotcakes and the jam next to his meats, taking an excited taste of each.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 9:02 pm

Quote :
Elmira

Lucky… if only he knew, El kept a warm smile on her face, chuckling on occasion. "David, you give yourself too little credit… you may not have the physical power they do but you have your mind, that is a powerful weapon in and of itself." She reminded him before allowing him to dig into his meal. Sitting there sipping at her hot tea, she smiled from David’s acceptance to her offer. However that smile faded when she noticed the realization brought him sadness. "They will be back before you know it… " she told him softly, "You can't predict what life has in store for you, Fenrinn will grow to understand… besides, this separation is only temporary. In time, you'll both have freedom to travel especially once this war is over." She tried to help him think more positively before returning to her drink. His next comment however made her raise a brow, "She lasted long enough to provide you with Fenrinn… I wasn't about to ask for help when you already had a baby on the way. I know you wouldn't have minded but my hormonal thoughts said otherwise… I also wasn't- " a soft sigh left her before she shook her head no and smiled at him "I know, you're a wonderful man David, and an even more amazing King." Feeling her cheeks warm at his statement she wasn't sure what to say to that, she wanted to hug him, to touch him in that familiar way she use to but that would be over stepping a line. "Likewise, " she spoke softly, if it wasn't for him she would have ended her suffering a long time ago. Back then when she gave him up, it was the most painful thing she had ever done… only after he was committed to Myewen she learned she was pregnant… if she had known before, she would have told him. Being pulled from her thoughts by David’s excitement she couldn't help but laugh, "They are hard not to memorize." She told him before standing up again and walking to the kitchen ice box hiding her blushing cheeks. "Yes, I made them earlier in the spring." She shared before grabbing a purple liquid and lemon juice. Returning to him she sat down and poured a bit of the violet juice into a small glass. "Ever wonder how I male the color changing mixed drinks during special occasions?" She asked as she held up the small container filled with citrus juice.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 9:19 pm

Quote :

David

David wasn’t sure if he could accept her words. A weak king was nothing in a fight, especially a war. If he could not fight alongside his kingdom, what kind of king was he? One who repeated history by protecting himself behind stone walls. “My mind can only do so much,” he murmured, before she turned to more positive talk. She was always able to make him feel better, even if it was just a little. He preferred talking to her than wasting away in his bedroom all alone. “Who knows when that will be. This war is full of uncertainty, and with Fraeya becoming queen, there is a whole new aspect to our relationship, to our alliance. Folgario will become a central point for rescued slaves, rehabilitating and rehoming them as they arrive from their slavers. I don’t know when that freedom truly will arrive. War lasts a while…” He shook his head, taking a long drink to cool his rising frustration. He needed to keep calm, at least for the afternoon. He still had to say his goodbyes to Legion and Alyana when they were prepared to leave, and he didn’t want to be a mess for that. “I do love Fenrinn. I love him more than anyone. But I also care for you, and now for Saela as well. In the future, never hesitate to come to me, okay? Regardless if I’m expecting a child or dealing with war or whatever it may be, you also matter a great deal to me. You are not forgotten in my eyes.” Giving her a soft smile to seal his words, he watched her get up and fetch something else before he tried the jam, quite pleased with its taste. It was tart, but had a distinct dark and earth tone to it unlike anything else he had tried from her. It paired very well with his meal, and he was surprised she had just now discovered it. She sat back down with two liquids, and he paused his eating to watch her and her new creation. “I did always wonder, yes. I then always forgot to ask because my hangover was killing me the next morning.” He laughed a bit, gesturing to the glass. “Is this violet concoction part of your trade secret for those miraculous drinks?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next