Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 3:22 pm

Quote :
Alyana

"I can second that… I've been wanting to stretch my wings to be honest… if we can find wide open plains with out unwanted guest, that's one thing I'd definitely look forward to." She shared as she began thinking about it more. Gently, the woman ran her fingers through her now soaped hair, gently removing the tangles from their first night. "The more I think about it, the more I come up with actually." She giggled before rinsing her hair, "I would love to do all those thing, I want to bring my sketch book as well… drawing nature is rather relaxing to me and bringing home memories seems to be a nice idea, don't you think?" She shared before standing and rinsing the rest of her body. Finally clean, she carefully left the tub, removed the access water from her long hair, and began to dry off. Before leaving g the bathroom, she carefully ran her fingers through her hair along with her bristle brush. Bringing her hair around over her shoulder, the Aasimar began braiding her hair. It would help keep it from tangling during their journey, and it would be easier to hide under a cloak. Though sje trusted Legion would keep her safe, she still worried about the spreading word of an Aasimar in the area. Having forgot her clothes in the bedroom, Alya tied her hair off with a white ribbon and took a deep breath before waltzing out of the room and into their bedroom, to the closet to find an outfit for their travel. "Really? Well, its definitely well deserved." Alya said as she tried to keep from feeling bashful in her towel.

Quote :
Elmira

Sighing at his response she should have known he'd see it as such. He never gave himself the credit he deserved, he rallied the people, formed a rebellion and took over an entire kingdom, freeing so many lives from slavery and more. If he could do that he was more than a figurehead sitting behind the safety of these four walls… "Only if you put a limit on yourself…" she murmured, her sweet words speaking volumes if only he could hear them. "Well, I think when things calm down there will be ways around the distance, loopholes that can be tugged. Kings and Queens need their time away from the throne… that's something grand advisers are good for is it not?" She suggested some alternatives as she tilted her teas class, causing the contents to moved in a circular motion. It was best the dropped the topic, David's mood was rolling towards being flustered and he didn't need that stress on top of his sadness. Further confirming his love for his son, he also shared that he cared for her and her daughter as well, he didn't want anymore hesitation, anymore secrets. Placing both hands on her cup she tightened her grip by a bit. Again, sje reminded herself it wasn't the time to pour everything out on the table… even if he did tell her not to hesitated… Saela’s parentage would be too much of a shock. However, David's words moved her a great deal, causing her heart to pitter patter, her heart was acting as if he just confessed to loving her… how ridiculous was she. A smile and a bit of a giggle left her lips, "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." She told him before fetching the liquids and sitting before him once again. A small laugh left her, "Yes, this is one of many." Her bit of laughter faded to a giggle as she poured the citrus juice into the purple liquid. Instantly a reaction occurred causing the purple violet juice to turn a bright pink, as the lemon juice made its way through the violet water, it continued to spread and further change the coloration. "Saela was actually the one who gave me the idea for the violet jam and syrup… Like most little ones she has always loved bringing me wild flowers, collecting them on our walks." A warm smile took over her expression as she thought back on the memories.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 6:44 pm

Quote :

Legion

Legion smiled at the thought of her stretching her wings, finally getting to use them after all this time being hidden away and tortured by those wanting to use her. She could feel free to be herself, the true being that she was. “I look forward to seeing them in the sunlight again. There is nothing quite like the glow they emit.” He then chuckled at her next suggestion, remembering the drawings she did when they both took their date in the forest. That was right, she hadn’t had much time to indulge in it. “Of course. I want you to draw as much as your heart desires, and bring back the things we saw, what we experienced. I would love nothing more than a visual keepsake of our honeymoon together.” He stepped back and sat on the edge of the bed as he waited for her, hearing a brush on hair for a while until she finally stepped back out, wearing nothing but a towel. He had to withhold his grin at the sight - he didn’t want her completely rushing away and hiding. Instead, he pulled her in front of him and kissed her neck, hands settling on her thighs. “I believe it is deserved for you especially. Things have not been easy for you. You can finally get a chance to be yourself, not feel so confined.” His thumbs brushed her skin for a moment before he stood, kissing her before he parted. “I will put the rest of our things together while you dress.” He watched her stroll to the closet, and he parted his gaze to allow her privacy. He knew just how bashful she could be, and though he loved to see it, they would never leave the room if he wasn’t contained. Packing their items would keep his mind busy. The tiefling gathered the rest of their items into the saddle bags, extra change of clothes, her sketchbook, and other small items before he secured them shut and considered the packing complete. If they forgot anything, they could buy it at one of the markets near the cabin they would be staying in. “Is there anything we need to do before we leave?”

Quote :

David

Elmira’s point wasn’t the worst one he had heard. Yes, he could technically leave Legion in charge while he was away. Since Fenrinn was not old enough to keep the peace, the tiefling would be in his place. “That is a true point, yes. I just worry about how that might look to those entering the kingdom. A king being absent could be unsettling. It is a journey to get to Es’lond, unfortunately it's not an overnight thing. It would be a journey there and back, which is why I’m hesitant. But soon I’ll have to visit regardless, since she will be crowned in a month. I’ll have to speak to Legion as soon as he returns so he understands.” He finished up his meal, enjoying every bit as he usually did and not noticing her expression change as he did so. She always knew what spices he enjoyed, the recipes that he liked the most, and with the new additions of the syrup and jam it was an even more splendid meal. Fit for a king, which was, well, fitting. It pleased him as well to know that every member of the castle also received such fine meals, and were not forced to eat pigeon scraps like some rulers he had known. His attention was lifted back when she prepared the drink, and watching the drink change was mesmerizing. David’s pupils dilated as he gazed at the reactions. “Wow…that’s incredible. And it was Saela’s idea? She must adore nature quite a bit. Fen does too, he likes to wander in the forest with the guards or on his pony. I’m sure they’d have a great time together out there. With all this snow though, it’d be hard to find any flowers.” He paused, tilting his head. “What branch is she in, by the way? I’m afraid I can’t remember which roster she was on.”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 8:07 pm

Quote :
Alyana

"Then I'll be certain to draw plenty for future reference." She smiled from Legion's thoughtfulness. She never thought of him as a man who would like reminiscing over drawings of the past but she was glad that he was, it warmed her soul. Soon enough she finished her hair and left the room to find clothes. However, Legion stopped her from getting very far. His grin made her blush and just as she was about to get away, he managed to grab her. Pulling Alya to him where he sat on the edge of the bed, the tiefling kissed her neck causing her skin to start to burn. His hands slid and settled on her thighs before he spoke of what she deserved. His thumbs brushed her bare skin, If he kept it up, they weren't going to be leaving on time at all. Holding the urge to give in to him back, he stood and kissed her only making her want to melt into him more. "W-write…" she murmured a tone of disappointment trailed her voice before she quickly went to the closet and began looking through what warm attire she owned. "A- aside from say goodbye to everyone, I don't think there is." She managed to say as she began to get dressed.

Quote :
Elmira

"There is a time and place for everything." She told him, leaving the conversation at that. She knew David would figure everything out as time passed. Currently, it was too hard to see anything going as planned like he wanted it to be but Elmira knew in time, things would fall where they needed to. Soon, David finished his breakfast, that please look in his eyes always got to her. It made the woman feel so proud of her skills, the skills she was able to achieve within these very walls. Her king had done so much for her, she’d forever be in his debt and thankful for what all he's done. "She helped me come up with it, yes… whether or not she knew what she was doing at the time I can not be sure. She was playing chef after one of our walks and ended up leaving all the violet flower tops in a bowl of water. By that evening the water was stained purple. It was when I was cleaning up her play dishes, I had whittled for her, that I managed to spill juice in the flower water." Sharing the memory, El smiled at him. "Yes, I'm sure they would.. I could see them getting into mischief too if they are anything like the two of us." She chuckled before nodding her head, "They would find something just as interesting as flowers to fawn over, I have no doubt about that." Drinking the last of her tea, El sat her glas back down before answering, "She's in the strength branch." The mother shared, "Did you get full? If not, I can make more." She offered as she gathered his plate.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 9:36 pm

Quote :

Legion

Legion was intrigued by her response, actually seeming to enjoy his more intimate affections. He assumed she would have been too flustered to even think about it all again, but it seemed that was incorrect. He grabbed the saddlebags and slung them over his shoulders, prepared to head downstairs as soon as she was all ready to head out. “Of course. We should be able to say goodbye to everyone before we leave, Kochab told me he would be in the foyer with Keraa this morning. I imagine David will be there as well.” It would be challenging to be away from his king and castle for this long period of time, but he knew he needed it. He would never be able to relax fully without being alone with Alyana, enjoying the beginning of their marriage in solitude. It was a point he thought of often, but he was simply too excited for it. For one of the days they would be gone, he would never want to leave the bedroom. The chance to have her wrapped in his arms was too big to miss.

Quote :

David

The king listened curiously to the story, finding the discovery fascinating. It was only an accident, but created a delicious drink that was widely popular with his citizens. She truly was a wonder. “How interesting. Have you told her about the discovery, how it happened? And have you tried to mix the juice with other flower waters? I know the ember crown provides a cooling effect, but that is different compared to mixing it with other ingredients. Maybe Alyana would have some clues too for some interesting combinations. Elmira, this is so cool.” He picked up the glass, watching the drink settle back to its violet color, having gone through all of its reactions. She continued by reminiscing, and he smiled over at her, an ache growing in his heart. He missed those days, where they were young and wild and had nothing to lose. They could spend hours together through the kingdom, just enjoying life as it was given to them. He only hoped he could extend the same to his children, their generation, and all generations beyond. “Knowing Fenrinn, I have no doubts I’ll be wrangling them up left and right.” He then raised a brow, surprised by her answer. “Strength? Interesting, I would have assumed with her shift that she would be stealth, she seemed to have the stature for it. But then again, Fen has a tougher build and he’s far more suited to the stealth branch, so I suppose both our children are breaking the norms.” He chuckled at the thought. “And I’m full, thank you. I would normally want more but, I think I’m okay for now. Thank you though.” He set the glass back down and allowed her to take his plate and utensils, watching her as she worked. She really did so much for him, and he could never thank her enough for all the joy she brought into his life.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 9:31 pm

Quote :
Alyana

Putting on her winterized ninja-esk attire, "Then as soon as I'm finished getting dressed we can go." She told him as she struggled to tie the strings behind her. Once she finally got them tied to her liking, Alya grabbed her winter cloak Kerra had given her, she easily put it on and secured it in place. Leaving the hood down, Alyana turned to her mate and asked as she was leaving the closet, "How does this look?" She asked. The Aasimar wasn't one to worry about her looks, but she was worried about staying warm during their travels..That and keeping her glow under control until they were safely tucked away in their vacation cottage.

Quote :
Elmira

"Mhm, I showed it to her shortly after it happened. She was just as mesmerized as you." El told him a warm look in her green eyes. "I've played around with the Ember crown flowers as well with different drinks. They too have nice reactions ranging from color change, to shimmering swirls, and even glowing reactions." She shared with him, "I'm sure she would, when she's home from her honeymoon I may inquire on subject to her." David’s praise was enough to make the woman blush, "Thank you," chuckled a bit as she tried to ignore the rising heat to her face. Her smile and giggles lasted till the subject of Saela’s talents came up, "Yes, well we centaur don't stay thin, long, and lanky, unfortunately." She laughed a bit. She's a rough little girl, I don't think she'd back down from a fight if she was confronted with one." The mother shared her daughter's tendencies before agreeing with her king, "Mhm, I'd say they are." About to stand and refill her glass, David confirmed he was full allowing for her to pick up his plate. "You're very welcome David." Saying with a smile she tool his plate to the sink and rinsed it. "Would you like more to drink?" She asked as she poured herself some hot tea and returned to her seat.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 7:43 am

Quote :

Legion

Legion turned to face his wife as she exited the closet, smiling at her question as he looked her over. "You look wonderful," he mused. "The Folgarian attire really suits you." He walked over and placed a kiss on her cheek. "If you need more warmth, I will be able to fashion something while we are out. A benefit of being cast out to fend for yourself is a knack for making protective gear on little resources." He led the way out of the room, easily holding the saddlebags and his attached winter cloak through the suite and down to the foyer alongside her. As soon as they stepped foot in the eyesight of the ocelot and the woman, they gave them big grins, Keraa walking over and giving Alyana a tight hug. Kochab stayed in place, his grin mischievous but not saying a word as he bowed his head to Legion. "You guys ready to head out?" "Yes," the tiefling responded, "we should have everything we need. We will be close to a market if we have anything else we require." "Just be sure to avoid the wine, though maybe for you perhaps you'd like a little excitement." The ocelot eyes were bright, and Legion huffed through his nose. "No alcohol. But thank you for the reminder. Are Stallion and Clover stationed outside?" "Yep, they're all tacked up with their gear and ready when you are." "Excellent." The two chatted quietly about Valwynne while waiting on the two women, mostly political talk about the state of the kingdom and the recommended route to take.

Quote :

Kochab and Keraa

Keraa hugged her friend tightly, holding her for a few moments before pulling back. "It's so hard to think you guys will be gone. I'll miss having you here, the boys will be even more unbearable," she teased with a smile. "But I'm sure you two will have the most wonderful time. I know my honeymoon with Kochab is one of our most treasured times together. And goodness knows Legion needs a breather." She chuckled, shaking her head. "But he looks so…content. You've really done a number on him, Alyana."

Quote :

David

David smiled at her, returning the warm look she gave him. He loved to hear of her new discoveries, of what she had concocted. "I had no idea they had such different reactions. To think, Folgario's symbol is the Ember crown and I don't know it backwards and forwards." He chuckled softly, shaking his head. "But I would love to know what Alyana's insight is if she has any. Let me know what she says when you get the chance once they're back." Elmira went on to explain centaur builds, and he tilted his head, pocketing the information. "That does make sense, you've always been a powerhouse." He gave her a soft grin. "I imagine Saela will grow up to be the same. I've known some centaurs who keep a lanky human body and go into stealth, which is why I asked. I don't know her well enough to see which roster she'd fit, usually I'm able to tell. But I'm glad she seems to fit to the branch. Kliff and her will have a ball rough housing I imagine, that boy never runs out of energy." The woman proceeded to get up and pour herself some tea, asking if he wanted any more, and he nodded. "I'll take more if you've got it, thank you. Might as well indulge."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 6:32 pm

Quote :
Alyana

With Legion's approval and kind compliments, Alyana deemed her attire worthy for travel and the two left their room. Carrying her own satchel, the one she had with her no matter where she was going, she flipped it open and glanced through the items she had within it. Satisfied with the contents, Alya locked arms with her mate to happily follow him to the Foyer. Stepping into the room, the two were greater with brilliant smiles from both Keraa and Kochab. However, Ocelot's smile seemed to be more mischievous than her friends. "Mhm," the Aasimar replied in unison with Legion as they were asked if they had all of their belongings for the trip. Yet, the next statement caused the healers cheeks to burn with embarrassment. Averting her gaze she tried to ignore that she had even heard Kochab say that… she wanted to forget that night even happened. Before long the two men went in with their own conversation and her and Keraa with theirs. "Mhm, it'll be odd being away for so long. I agree though, Legion needs this get away more than any of us I think." She smiled over at her husband before returning her attention to her friend, "I- uh- well… you think so?" She stammered as she tried to decide what Keraa meant but calmed as she finished, Keraa wasn't as bad as David, Fraeya, or Kochab… there wasn't a need to be embarrassed.

Quote :
Elmira

A giggle left Elmira’s lips as he found the information surprising. "Mmhm, it's amazing what you learn when playing around with your ingredients. I can't tell you how many times I've poisoned myself like that." Smirking she laughed a bit, "I only jest! I wouldn't dare eat or cook with anything until I know they are safe to consume, I promise." She missed joking with him, their goofy banter, and what tended to follow. No, she couldn't think about that he was a nearly married man again… he loved Fraeya so dearly, she’d never step between them or drive David too. "I'll be sure to inform you as soon as I'm able to discuss it with her. I'm sure she has some knowledge on it now that she’s lived here for… six months or so? " El thought about it for a moment while taking a drink of tea, only to be surprised by David words causing her to spit it back out unexpectedly. With her face red, she quickly realized her miss understanding and a laugh built in her chest, "My apologies, I have no idea where my mind was at." She managed to say between her chuckles. "Yes, I am quite the powerhouse.. I can leave most anyone in the dust. Both in a race and in a wrestling match." She smirked while grabbing a rag and cleaning up her mess she accidently made. After that she retrieved the tea kettle and filled David’s cup. "I never thought about it that way, Saela never takes on her human form… I honestly don't think she knows how yet. There hasn't been a need to teach her that skill yet. " a warm smile returned to her face as she nodded, "Yeah, I can see the two getting a long.. Saela tends to have endless energy too, maybe they can do Keraa and I a favor and wear one another out." She giggled at the thought. Glancing at the sun dial outside the kitchen window, El looked to David, "What time do you think Alya and Legion will be leaving? Would you like to see them off? " she asked not wanting him to miss them entirely.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 8:30 pm

Quote :

Kochab and Keraa

Keraa laughed softly at Alyana’s stuttering, nodding once and crossing her arms as she glanced over at the conversing men. “He’s always been an uptight prick of a guy who got overwhelmed easily and had a loose tether on his anger. The guy couldn’t even stand to talk to Kochab for more than a few minutes. Now that you’ve come around, they can actually talk. Kochab is so excited to be able to talk casually with him without Legion’s opinions blocking the way. I don’t know what his reasoning behind hating Kochab was, but maybe you could ask him while you two are away.” She sighed softly, tilting her head at her friend. “And, as a side note, I’m not sure if you have any sort of way of testing for pregnancy, but if you do, could we do that when you get back? I think this time around, if it is that, I’d like to know before I have to wait for a real confirmation. It’s been so hard keeping it from Kochab, I don’t want to give him any false hope.”

Quote :

David

David almost choked hearing of Elmira’s tendencies to poison, his heart racing at the thought of her accidentally becoming violently ill after an experiment. But it quickly subsided when she explained afterwards that it was a joke, and he cleared his throat, feeling his heart attack fade. “Geez El, do I need to get a poison radar in here to keep watch of you? You’ll blow this whole castle up if you’re not careful,” he teased back. He chuckled and got a hold of his breath again, letting his heart simmer back to a regular heartbeat. “Alyana has been here a while, yes. I couldn’t tell you how long, the world has just flown by honestly. But I’m just glad she’s so happy here, and found a suitable partner. After Kearney’s initial incident I really worried for her life. However now it seems she will be protected and will feel safe in Folgario as long as she’s here.” His comment about her strength seemed to catch her off guard, and he watched her spit out her drink with a boisterous laughter, one he had missed. The king grinned at the sight. “Oh come on, even though it wasn’t intentional you gotta agree that was a good one. You can really rough someone up if you want to.” Eyes shimmering with amusement, he took a sip of his drink that she refilled and continued to listen. It was interesting that Saela hadn’t shifted, as children usually found theirs earlier. “She’s eight and hasn’t shifted? I wonder if she needs a little adjusting towards it, just to see if she can. Centaurs may be different, but I’ve never seen a child go past ten or so without shifting. At least for her, she’s half human, so we know her appearance as a child anyways,” he teased lightly with a smile. “Maybe playing with Fen and Kliff and Yumeia will give her a yearning to try, so she can be on their level. But if she plays with the orphans in town, that may not be the case. In any case regardless, if she ever does find her shift, I would love to know about it and celebrate it with her. It’s a big deal for a child to find their other self and learn to utilize it.” Elmira then brought up Legion and Alyana, and his eyes widened, catching the sun dial outside. “Oh, shoot, they’re probably up by now. Do you want to come with me to see them off?” He stood, setting his glass down. “We can come back here once they’re on their way. But Legion may like seeing you before they leave.”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 10:29 pm

Quote :
Alyana

What Keraa shared with the young healer sparked some curiosity. Alya had noticed back when she first arrived to Folgario the way Legion avoided Kochab, the way they were on uneven ground was always unsettling but now, now they were able to speak decently to one another. "I didn't realize, I knew Kochab had issues with him after Kearney… I just assumed it was him being overly cautious or protective out of kindness." She shared spoke softly to her friend before nodding her head, "if the time is right I'll ask." She then was reminded of Keraa's secret, thinking about the woman’s request she nodded her head before whispering, "I'll look into it while we're away." Alya agreed to try to find something to confirm the woman’s pregnancy while they were away. Not wanting the men to begin asking questions, Alya changed the subject to her cloak, "Thank you for the winter cloak by the way… I think it'll do nicely on the road." She shared, a smile on her Aasimar face.

Quote :
Elmira

David's expression and response we priceless, El couldn't help keeping her amusement at bay. "Possibly, I just get to darn curious and can't help myself." She teased, giggling a bit before allowing her amusement to fade. "I am as well, compared to what she had in the past, I bet Folgario really feels like home to her, especially now that she has Legion at her side." Though her laughter had faded with their serious topic regarding Alya, her laughter came back with David’s comment, "Yes, I can't deny it, that was a good one. " continuing to giggle until it finally simmered down for their next topic, El nodded and let a small sigh escaped her. "Well, at home I'm rarely in my human form, I never wanted her to feel differently than the other kids due to her natural appearance. There aren't many centaur folk here, let alone centaur children so, my lack of shifting may have had an effect on her that way. I couldn't be sure though, with her I tend to over worry and speculate what is the right course of action. I guess that's because she's the only bit of family I have. Not that you are not family, you are, I just mean biologically.." she tried to explain a possible cause for Saela’s lack but it was still unknown, Saela could have just not been interested in shifting or maybe she never thought about being like the other kids, it was a mystery. "Possibly, I can see her wanting it more that way." She then smiled and nodded her head, "I'll be sure to let you know, you'll be the first." She told him before shifting their conversation to Alya Legion's departure. "I wouldn't mind coming at all, it'll be nice to see them off." Standing she quickly gathered a few things, a small smile on her face. She had made something for both of them to help reduce those first time married couples anxieties and just never found the time to deliver it. Putting everything in a nice basket she quickly went to David, "Lets get going" she said as she ushered him to the door.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 4:30 pm

Quote :

Kochab and Keraa

Keraa smiled softly at her friend as she showed some curiosity towards the two men’s relationship. “It’s been an ongoing thing, and Kearney’s infiltration only heightened their tension. I’m just thankful they are on speaking terms, and I can only imagine David’s relief. He won’t have such trouble discussing politics and kingdom issues with them.” She then nodded at Alyana’s agreement to research, relieved she would have some kind of hope for an answer. “I appreciate it.” The Aasimar went on to thank her for the cloak, and she smiled wider, looking over it on her. “It really fits you well, I’m glad you like it. If you want more, you and I can go into the town sometime and pick up some more. After all, you’ve got an expanded wardrobe now, so might as well fill it with some useful things!”

Quote :

David

David continued to laugh along with her, letting it simmer out naturally as they kept talking. It was good to laugh and stay cheerful, avoid the looming grief that hung over him like a cloud. Elmira went on to discuss Saela in her daily life, the differences the centaur had with her peers and at home. He was curious about all of it, but thankful to learn more about the child. He wanted to grow to know her more as the days went on. “Oh I understand, don’t worry. My only biological family left is my probably-dead brother and my son. Everyone else here is my family, so I take no offense. I can understand the deep bond between the only members of a family. But, I’m sure both of us will get to expand our families eventually. And, along with that, the influx of slaves that will be entering Folgario may very well have centaurs, so perhaps she won’t feel so alone if any of the rescued are children. Maybe that will help her feel more connected.” As they went on, she agreed to come with him to send the couple off, and he stood with a smile before walking alongside her towards the group. He was thankful they were all in the foyer, and though his chest tightened quickly with the thought of Legion and Alyana gone from his castle, he knew he had to be happy for their break and alone time together.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 11:35 am

Quote :
Alyana

Alyana nodded, her own curiosity sparking from the conversation. "Yes, I'm glad they are too." The healer finally said with a warm smile, "If I get the chance, I'll be sure to bring it up." With their conversation shifting to the cloak Alyana blushed from the kind compliment, "You think so?" The healer looked at her cloak a big smile on face, "Thank you again, I'm glad it suits me." She told her before nodding a bit excitedly, "I would enjoy that, it would be a nice little adventure into town, I think." Accepting their future plans Alya giggled at Keraa's words, the Aasimar wasn't huge on clothes and fashion but having something for needed occasions wasn't a problem at all. About to day her goodbyes, Alya spotted David and Elmira walking towards them from the kitchen hall. Greeting them with a smile.

Last edited by Moonncloud on Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 1:18 pm

Quote :

Kochab and Keraa

Keraa smiled with a nod. “Of course it does. Folgarian wear looks really good on you. I look forward to seeing everything that works for you in town and getting you some more outfits, I bet Legion will like it too.” She laughed quietly before their attention went to David and Elmira, who came to also say their goodbyes it seemed.

Quote :

David

Since Legion and Kochab were still in conversation, David veered over to Alyana where he walked up and gave her a tight hug, as he never did often. “I’m glad I caught you before you left.” He gave her a small squeeze before pulling away, resting his hands on her arms with a smile. “I’m really going to miss you while you’re away, Alyana. You’ve really helped brighten the castle. But, we will get to have you back soon, and I hope you two have a wonderful time away. Do you need anything else before you set off?” He glanced to the tiefling, who had finally turned to Elmira. “Legion looks like everything’s set, but I want to make sure you are prepared. You and him both haven’t been far from the castle since your arrival.”

Quote :

Legion

Though Legion was enjoying discussing the ins and outs of the kingdom he was traveling to, his attention was drawn away when he noticed movement in the corner of his eye. Elmira had walked with David from the kitchen, and though he wondered why she came to say goodbye, he didn’t mind having her there. “Elmira. It will be disappointing to live without your food for a while. I will miss the meals you create.” He bowed his head with the smallest of smiles. “I imagine, though, that David will happily eat my portion while we are away.”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 4:47 pm

Quote :
Alyana

"You think he will?" She asked before giggling along with Keraa. However shortly after David was coming up to her and instantly took her into his arms giving her a tight bear hug. She wasn't prepared for it, nor the pain she could feel emanating from him. Hugging him back just as tightly, the Aasimar felt a wave of emotions wash over her but in the end they were happy feelings, content ones and this led her murmuring to him, "The future will bring happiness, even if it's storming now." Smiling softly at the man before her she took hold of one of his hands which rested on her arm now, "I don't think we would have left without seeing you." She told him a chuckle following his next statement, "We will be back before you know it." She reassured him. Before thinking about his finally question, "Not that I'm aware of no." She told him, before feeling a bit nervous, "What do you think we need?" She asked.

Quote :
Elmira

Thankful that David understood, El was happy he could understand where she was coming from. "Eventually, one of these days.." she agreed though she didn't think she would ever find anyone to keep David off her mind, not even Toma's presence wasn't enough for her. "That is a large possibility… I've heard from Maugrim that there has been an increase of such slaves, it makes me curious as to what they need my kind for… its honestly a bit nerve racking actually." The tone in her voice shifted, she was rather concerned for the future but she knew that David would make things right with the help of his people. "I have no doubt that would make her feel a lot more connected then she does now." She smiled, pushing the worry aside. With a basket in hand, El smiled upon spotting Alya, at the time she was speaking with Keraa and Legion with Kochab. "Wow, those two are actually speaking?" She murmured to David before giving him a gentle nudge with her hip and elbow. After that, her king made his way to Alya and she went to Legion as his conversation with Kochab had ended. "I'm flattered, though I know not many can cook as well as I." she giggled a bit before nodding, "Possibly, he doesn't let it go to waste that is for sure… I haven't a clue where he puts it all." She teased before handing the basket she packed to him, "I made this for you and Alyana. Don't worry there isn't any alcohol in any of it." She told him, as she pulled back the covered a bit, letting passion fruit and lavender scents roll from the care package. "It will make for a nice lunch on your travels or dinner depending on when the two of you stop between here and your destination." She added, the woman wanted to give him a familiar hug however, Legion was always one that was hard to get so familiar with unlike David. "You two be careful, we'll miss you but don't let that stop the two of you from enjoying yourselves."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 7:21 pm

Quote :

David

David was surprised when Alyana spoke to him out of the blue, a prospect of his future laid before him. Did she have a vision? She didn't behave like last time, but the way she phrased it…it wasn't like any normal condolences. "Thank you," he murmured, "I hope it will." He smiled as she placed her hand over his, and he chuckled at her growing worry. "Nothing, nothing. I just wanted to make sure that if I needed to provide anything that it was taken care of. I want this to be an amazing time for both of you." Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small bag of coins, taking her hand and settling it into her palm. "Just in case. If you don't use it, then save it. But don't let money be an object. We treasure you, Alyana. Go be yourself out in the open and embrace who you are. You've spent far too long in the darkness."

Quote :

Legion

Legion smiled a tad wider, knowing she was an excellent cook and likely the best in Folgario. He always enjoyed her meals, and though Valwynne would be a new experience, the comfort and expectation of family meals would be odd to be without. Before he could say anything more, she handed him a basket of foods, the smells wafting up to his nose and making his tail curl in interest. "It all seems wonderful, thank you Elmira." He tucked it close to his side, intent on keeping it safe. "We will be sure to enjoy it. And we will enjoy our time as well, thank you again. Alyana deserves some time away after all she has experienced. But we will be back sooner than it seems right now."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 6:03 pm

Quote :
Alyana

A gentle smile rested on her face as he thanked her. Personally, she wasn't exactly sure what the prophecy referred to but maybe it had to do with Fraeya not being present. Not wanting to darken David’s mood, the Aasimar kept her curiosity to herself. Soon after Alyana’s concern, David was quick to reassure her which made the healer sigh with a bit of relief. "Oh, that's very kind of you." She smiled before surprise replaced that smile. "Oh David, you don't have to do that…" she said as he placed the coin purse in her hand. "Thank you, you're much to kind David." Giving him one last hug she squeezed him tightly before stepping back. Placing the coins inside her satchel, the sight of her sketch book reminded her of the list she made a few nights ago. "Oh! Incase my herbal remedies are needed while I'm gone… " rummaging through her book as it sat in her bag, she quickly took it out as she found her list. "This paper has all my herbal remedies written down on it. Beside each states what they are for and where to find them, as well as, other items that may need to be located within the Healer's Wing." She explained the contents before handing him the sheet. It was completely filled front and back with very small neat handwriting. It was well organized and simple to read. "If anyone needs medical care, that will help you or anyone else treating them until I'm able to return… if able, when I return I would like to try and start teaching a healer class… if there is ever a time I can't be present I want someone else to be able to fill in for me confidently." She shared a small concern of hers

Quote :
Elmira

"You're welcome, Legion." She smiled at the Tiefling before nodding, a small chuckle leaving her, "Reassure David of that, I think it'll lift his spirits." She told him warmly before turning to see Alya handing him a paper. That kind look in her eyes, El was sure the young woman was also lifting David’s heavy heart as well. Before long the healer pulled away from David to say good by to El, "I didn't expect to see you till we were back home, its nice to be able to say goodbye." Alya greeted El and thanked her for coming to see them off. Giving the Centaur a hug, Alya at first had a smile however the smile faded as eyes hazed for a moment. Feeling change in Alya's hug, Elmira pulled back and looked at her, "Are you alright, Alyana." For the healer the woman’s voice was hazed; she was focused on what she was seeing. The vision lasted only a few short moments, once aware of her surroundings, Alya quickly rummaged through her satchel and pulled out a vial. Within it there was an herbal paste, closed off with a cork top. "I'm not sure whom this will be for but, be very careful, keep it on your at all times." She warned before taking a deep breath, the vision made her nervous, made her not want to leave but she knew, those around her were capable to work without her, they had done it for years before she arrived.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 9:09 pm

Quote :

David

The king smiled at the Aasimar, waving off her refusal. “I insist. You’re taking Legion off my hands and making him the happiest man in Folgario. That in itself is a priceless reward for my castle.” He smiled teasingly, returning the hug she gave him before watching her pull out a parchment for him. A list of remedies and herbs…his eyes widened as he glanced over the page, flipping it over and reviewing the basics of the words, what they entailed. “Wow Alyana, this is…this is wonderful, thank you.” His smile beamed towards her, delighted to have such valuable information at his fingertips. “I will make sure this is copied well for our library and official documents to keep on hand, thank you so much. This will mean the world to the castle.” He could hug her all over again, but he figured two was good enough for the two f them. Her inquiry however was intriguing, and he mulled it over. “I wouldn’t be opposed to such a class. However I would like the court to attend it first, to get an understanding of what you are teaching as well as let us have the information as well. I may be king, but I would like to be useful in case there is crisis. If that is alright with you, I will have things set up for you upon your return to get yourself situated and ready to teach. Having an apprentice or two as well may greatly impact your work and allow you to delegate some of your duties. I know how important personal time is, and as a newlywed, you want all the time you can get with your spouse.” Though he knew she and Legion would likely never split, it was never easy to let a spouse go, and he knew the pain of never having just one more moment with those you loved so dearly. “We can discuss the details when you get back, but do think over everything if you get the chance. I think it is a fantastic idea.” He bowed his head to her before she went towards Elmira, and a pain hit his heart, causing him to take a breath. It was not easy watching three of his closest companions leave so soon. He instead walked up to Legion, and they exchanged a bow of heads before David hugged him as well, withholding tears. The tiefling hugged him back, albeit hesitantly, with one arm. “You two enjoy yourselves, and come back safe and sound. We will miss you when you’re gone. But definitely remember all the stories, I’ll want to hear all about it when you return.” “Of course.” Legion gave him an intent stare, before the tiefling’s attention was brought to his wife, and David knew he was back out of the circle. He stepped back and allowed the others to mingle, eventually joined by Kochab who simply patted him on the shoulder in a quiet show of support.

Quote :

Legion

The sudden shift in Alyana immediately alerted Legion, and he stared at her with a focused silver gaze. That haze in her eyes…it was all too familiar. What were the gods telling her about Elmira? Immediately after her eyes cleared, she rushed to give the cook a vial of paste, emphasizing its importance. What could that have possibly meant? He took a step closer to his bride, providing his presence to her. His tail fiddled with one of the lower saddlebags before he pulled out a small vial of water, some powder in a teabag held with string to the top, handing it to her in case she needed it. “We should be going,” he murmured. “The fresh air will help.”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 7:00 pm

Quote :
Alyana

Smiling back up at him, Alyana was happy her quick thinking made him so overjoyed. "I felt this was the best option for everyone here in Folgario while I'm gone for a week. This way, those injured or ill can be treated even in my absence." David was quick to accept her list, he even told her that it would be copied and added to their library, this made her cheeks pinken for once she felt pride in herself from a simple task. Before making her leave, Alya had made an inquiry about starting a class or apprenticeship in the medical wing. David liked the idea, but it like all large decisions had to be reviewed by the court as a whole. "I understand, thank you for taking it into consideration." She answered before nodding, "Yes, I fully agree on that, it'll be helpful in more ways than one. Don't worry David, it's been on my mind for a while now, I'll be sirento think in it while I'm away. " She told him, a small smile on her lips. With that being said, Alya and David said their goodbyes before she moved on to speak to Elmira.

Embracing the woman brought forth a vision, one that unsettled her deeply, it made her want to stay… forgo her honeymoon. However, what she felt and saw was so hazy. It was hard to connect the dots to figure out who was involved where it was, let alone, when it would happen. What she did know was someone was going to get hurt… she could almost taste the metallic iron of blood in her own mouth, it was honestly making her sick to her stomach. Before she had even collected herself, Legion was quick to offer her the medication she often treated herself with after an episode. Taking the water and powder she quickly mixed the two before taking it. All the while Elmira was standing there rather confused, what did she need such a paste for? How did the Healer know she would need it? What did all this mean and why was everyone so unphased by this? Silencing her questions for now, the cook accepted the vial and stepped away, worry hit her gut as she watched Alya take some sort of medication. Before Legion ushered her out the door. El's heart started racing with worry, where was Saela? Clutching the vial, she didn't wait for the couple to depart before she left to look for her daughter.

"Yes, let's get going." She murmured stepping out the door, Legion close behind she looked back to see El but the woman had vanished. "We'll be off now, goodbye everyone." Alyana said her final farewells before going to her horse to mount up.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 7:22 pm

Quote :

Legion

Legion didn’t like the sudden shift in her demeanor, the way the vision had disturbed her. Was the stress of everything getting to her, causing her to overworry and predict more than she should? She never had content visions…never anything positive outside of their first kiss and their wedding, but even then there was no certainty of their origins. He mulled it over silently, keeping a close eye on her as they said their final goodbyes to the court. “Take care, David. We will be back in a week.” The two exchanged a bow of heads before he walked with his wife to their horses, throwing the bags onto their respective saddles and helping Alyana mount Clover before hopping upon Stallion. The tiefling gave a small wave to the court, and as they stood at the door they waved in return, their figures staying even as they began their ride away from the castle and towards their destination of Valwynne. Legion stayed in silence for a while, until the castle was beyond the trees of the forest trail they had entered. “Alyana, I know you saw something before we left,” he murmured, concern ebbed in his voice. “Is there something we should be concerned about?”
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 12:05 pm

Quote :
Alyana

As Legion said his final goodbyes, Alyana tipped her head in a gentle bow before heading out the door along side her husband. Before long, the two were far from the castle’s view; only the trees and the earth's vegetation kept them company now. The sound of their saddles creaking and the beat of the horses hooves sang in their ears until finally the tiefling questioned the Aasimar about the vision she had had moments before their departure. “I’m not entirely sure honestly… It was so vague and muddled I couldn’t make much from it.” She told him without hesitation. “All I know is something is going to happen and I needed to give that vial to Elmira.” she shared as she removed her eyes from the road ahead towards him. “I haven’t a clue at what point anything that I saw, what little I saw, will even occur…” She paused a sigh leaving her lips “It was so hazy, and dark… I couldn’t even determine where it was. The only place I know of that is that dark is the outdoors on moonless nights. Our next moonless night isn’t for some time, which is why I didn’t suggest we stay at the castle.” she continued to inform him of what her vision told her, what clues she picked up from that unclear image she had seen. “Is Elmira involved in anything dangerous?” the healer asked curiously as she tried to make heads and tails of the occurrence to come.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 10:50 pm

Quote :

Legion

Legion was thankful that Alyana responded quickly, not shying away from her vision nor keeping it from him. Though she had been open about most of her visions, the events of the prior week they experienced still left him frazzled. He needed any sort of confirmation he could get. "I see. We can inform David and the others about the moonless night when we return, or I can send a letter once we arrive just so they are aware. I am sure everyone will want to be prepared when the day comes around." He paused, gazing at her intently. "When it does, I assure you, I will protect you from whatever may cause anyone harm. Hell itself could rise from the ground and I will still keep you safe. I made a vow to you as your husband, and I intend to keep it." His tail went over to brush against her arm, pulling back afterwards. Her question afterwards was concerning, and he frowned, thinking over the woman's past with the court. "She is not anymore…not that I am aware of. She has been loyal to the Folgarian court since the day David introduced her, and I have not held ill will for her for many years. If she was or is involved with anything deeper than our knowledge, I do not hold that information. David is the closest to her out of every being on this earth, so if you wish to ask, you may go to him or her respectively. I am sorry I do not have the answer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin   Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thornhedge - 1x1 w/ Moon and Pumpkin
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next