Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 4:11 pm

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 QVJd6rO
Quote :
Meadow’s entire body trembled as she was held by Scarlet, tears streaming down her face as she clung onto the woman’s shirt tightly. She didn’t know what else to do. But as they faced the dragon before them, she could only watch in horror as Quail was flung from its tail, being sent overboard as though weightless. She didn’t have the energy to scream, simply staring blankly in the direction he was flung to. “Quail…Quail, Keagan, Brooke, when will this end?” she whispered, her hand barely able to hold onto Scarlet as she protected the both of them. Would they both be thrown too? Even with Scarlet’s experience and protection, would they be the next victims? She couldn’t bear to see who would fall prey next, for fear of losing her sanity altogether.

Orion shouted to his crewmates as he defended the ship, everything so loud that understanding one another was almost impossible. At least two creatures were on the ship as he was told, and everyone was confused and scared to see others fighting with those they loved. Duplicates roamed the deck and nobody could be sure who was true and who was false. It was roulette without any winners. Daggers secure on his belt, he raced across the deck and helped anyone who had fallen or was injured, the dragons going after any moving creature as though they were fish in a tank. There was only so far any of them could run. With the lurching of the ship, he was launched to one side, then another, and ended up with his back against the edge of the boat. He hissed with the impact, and looked behind him, only to see what looked like blood seeping in the water below. Was there someone overboard? The terror in the thought caused him to be on the verge of sickness, and he sucked down deep breaths regardless of the rank smells surrounding him. He had to get control. Calling to Ibis, he pulled one of the ropes off to the other side and descended down to the churning waters, holding himself steady against the wood as Ibis kept a close eye. Orion crawled down until he could reach the water, and when he dove in, he could feel the warm blood swirling around him in the darkness. He almost gagged, but pushed further, pushed towards the source. It wasn’t until he felt a solid figure that he grabbed it, and yanked on the rope around his waist. In moments he was pulled up to the surface, banging against the side of the ship until he was finally onto the deck, slumping the body over onto the wood panels. But it was not a sight he wished to see. Keagan’s limp body lay beneath them, her right arm completely gone with teeth marks ending at her shoulder, gouging into the skin. Her torso was in no much better shape, a large bite near her side was seeping blood - the dragon had lurched away by something and left streaks of deep wounds across her. She was hardly recognizable with the amount of blood and sea water coating her body - not to mention the deathly pale hue of her skin. Unable to stomach it all, Orion vanished, leaving Ibis to rush down and feel for a pulse. The tiniest flutter was her response, but it was fading. She sucked in a breath and pulled the woman into her arms, rushing to the door below deck to reach the surgeon, calling for others to check the waters, send someone above to the nest to keep watch for anyone going overboard. Keagan was likely not the only one. She then ran down the stairs, yelling the surgeon’s name as she raced towards his quarters. She sent a thousand prayers in a breath when they exited their suite, rushing Keagan in and immediately beginning to stabilize her, get her wounds under control - if they were even able to be sealed. With the look on the medic’s face, the chances were far too slim.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 1:11 am

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 D81e3dddebfca324d29e724a873c4f2c
Quote :
Her red lips tightened on a line. Scarlett felt the girl tremble within her arms and she shifted her weight to be closer to the dragon than Meadow. She swished her sword to the side as a display of a threat, still haunted by the blood that tapped off its rim. Brooke's blood. Taking in a deep breath, Scarlett set her fingers by the edge of her hat, sliding it down its curved shape, her eyes now ablaze. She didn't care what was standing in front of her, dragon or no, she was going to protect Meadow and do whatever it took. "Go under deck, meninha," the woman whispered aside to Meadowlark, "I'll follow you when it's safe-" It was a lie but encouragement and acceptance danced in Scarlett and her words, she hoped Meadow would listen and be where it's safer. After seeing Quail fly overboard and Taurus struggle just a yard or two away, there was no telling what would happen. She could feel her wounds digging at her legs, burning as if begging to stop but Scarlett grinned and brushed off the pain. "Taurus! Wanna dance?" She exclaimed, hoping the girl had ran off and followed her advice. Hopefully Meadow had gone down somewhere safer. Scarlett tossed her blade, catching it with her other hand, sweeping it to the side as she glared the dragon dead in the eye, listening to Taurus only a little ways away. He was having fun there on his own. This felt like a final stand. "Or perhaps we should switch partners," she suggested. A smirk squeezed through her lips. She dashed ahead, sliding down on the deck beneath the dragon Taurus was battling. She used her blade, sweeping it under its stomach, barely catching the scales and some flesh but not enough...damn, they did have tough skin. She did get its attention however. The dragon faced her now instead of Taurus, eyes throbbing in disgust, giving Taurus an opportunity to make a devastating attack.
Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 Deddcf97c3b5097fedb56bd2d4606b22
Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 B8a96ae241cddbca6a2c9eed56b75f83
Quote :
Jericho felt the hairs on the back of his neck prickle, hearing people on the ship calling to check the waters for people overboard. Jericho felt his insides jolt in fear, his fingers tingling, his stomach twisting into tiny knots. He cut around the corner in the blink of an eye, traversed toward the fracas and whatever was happening. Shoes squeaking as he hiked through a door, Jericho ground his heels to a stop when he came across Ibis in a frantic dash to get the surgeon. He remembered that word, he remembered what it meant. Jericho raced around the rooms like a mouse, finally coming to Ibis within a minute of searching. "What happened? Why do you need healing?" He squeaked, large eyes darting through the patches of dark to see if she was hurt herself.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2022 12:52 pm

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 C7a68586c38a16df5b3c2143161331d1
Quote :
The dragon was unmoving. Everytime he took a step forward, the creature fought him three steps back, and there was little that could be done. Blood poured from places he couldn’t even place, his body fading. It was becoming harder and harder to keep a hold of his sword and save his own life. Blocking and swinging, Taurus wished to completely back out of the battle when Scarlet’s words rang out over the deck. He could recognize her voice anywhere. And, as per usual, her teasing banter was enough to give him a bit of extra hope for the battle he endured. He watched her race past him, a smirk on her face as she directed the dragon’s attention toward herself, leaving the creature utterly prone. Holding his sword as tight as he could, he jabbed it right into the center of its body, slamming through the flesh as it screamed a guttural cry. Taurus twisted the blade, the sounds of ripping flesh rushing through his ears as the dragon fell, black blood spewing over the floorboards and dripping to the floor beneath. He had to catch his breath before he could reply to the woman, peering up at her with an exhausted grin. “You certainly know how to steal a good dance partner. We were having such a grand time.” He pushed himself to his feet, grabbing his blade and yanking it from the oozing sea demon. “But, I know how jealous you get when I dance with another. Will you join me for the next song?” He smirked and jutted his chin towards the next dragon, who was prowling the deck, surrounded by the crew who tried to keep it from attacking anyone in particular. He took a step towards the group, when claws gripped his leg and yanked him to the ground, slamming his back onto the floorboards. Taurus was dragged towards the creature he had downed as it opened its jaws, hissing so loudly it pierced his ears. The dragon reared back its head, ready to plunge its teeth straight into his neck, when a blade came straight down the center of its mouth. Warm blood splattered on his face, the blade coated as it plunged deeper to jut into the creature’s tongue. The dragon’s breath stopped entirely as it paused above the man, before its eyes rolled into the back of its head and slumped down atop him, revealing Scarlet straddling its neck with a big grin on her face as she pulled her bloody blade out from its target. Taurus could do nothing, frozen in shock, but was in complete awe as his own jaw gaped open. “I…well…” He couldn’t make any words, and began to laugh, then laugh louder, until nothing but hysterical laughter exited his mouth as tears formed in the corners of his eyes. He had somehow escaped death with only a scrap of his dignity left. Scarlet now held a hefty bounty above his head, now quite literally.

Quote :
After Keagan was in the care of the surgeon, Ibis began to run back up towards the deck to help her crew and husband, eager to put down the evil creatures once and for all, send them back to the sea to be buried under the sands. She pulled out her sword from its scabbard and began to trek back when a familiar squeaky voice called, and young Swallow came up to her from the shadows, asking what had happened. How could she explain this quickly? “Sea creatures have attacked the ship, and Kea was thrown overboard and was fatally injured. The surgeon will keep her alive as long as possible. I’m fine, but I have to head back upstairs and fight. The crew is trying to avoid the same fate - we don’t know how many more we’ve lost.” Giving his arm a squeeze, she then pushed past him and raced up the stairs, entering back into the air of bloodshed and death. She could already feel its heavy presence as she yanked open the doors and stepped out, identifying where the crew fought and heading to help them. She had to do whatever it took in her power to keep anymore from losing limb, or life.

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 41c83fcae18ff1c5439d3659665e26fb
Quote :
There was so little she could do. Even with shifting the ship’s direction and whipping the creatures to each side of the deck, it phased them so little that it wasn’t worth keeping up and dizzying her crew. They would never get a hit in if she kept misdirecting them. With how little she could keep up with them all in the first place, she was running out of things to help her crew. She had to do something, or she would regret it the rest of her days. Swallowing the knot forming in her throat, almost unable to breath entirely, she left the wheel to turn on its own as she knelt down beside it and placed her hand on a floorboard just behind it. Pushing it down and waiting for a click, she popped it open to reveal her most prized weapon - a beautifully made rapier, sharp steel with barbed edges clinging to a spiraling dragon-scale hilt. She grasped onto it, pulling it from its hole and gripping it tightly in her hands. It almost seemed to call towards the creatures attacking her ship, gleaming with readiness to put blood and flesh upon its metal. She could not steer it away from its duty. Juniper gave one last look at Brooke, unconscious and alive, and went over to place a single kiss on her forehead before she raced down the steps as fast as her legs would allow. She could not see the attackers, but she knew every other Brooke was not real. She had to attack her false lovers. Sucking in a deep breath, she put herself at the front of the battle of the one creature left above deck, yelling at it to capture its attention away from her crew before she began to swing and fight against it. The rapier clanged and scraped against scales, and she knew that even though she fought an enraged Brooke, there was nothing but darkness beneath her skin. She had fought her lover once before, and she would do it again and again until victory was given.

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 9601b371d2dd376e74f84b77b08790bd
Quote :
Meadow tried to keep against Scarlet, to hopefully run away from whatever was chasing them, but her leader and trusted friend had become still. Her hand ran over her hat before she moved Meadow from her grasp, telling her to run downstairs, to save herself. After watching her crewmates be injured and thrown, she would willingly go and risk her own life too? The girl’s lip trembled as she watched Scarlet call to Trogon and leave her side. “You said you wouldn’t leave me…” she whispered, but there was nothing more she could do. Brushing her tears aside with a bloody sleeve, she rushed down the stairs, stumbling all the while. She was lucky that everyone was above deck, and her path was clear.

After winding through the lower layers of the ship, she was more than relieved to find the secure holding in the center of one of the lowest floors, a box meant to hold and protect all inside. It was small, not meant for an entire crew, but she knew she would be safe among the children that were currently within. Racing up to the door, she knocked as loud as she could, her breathing ragged and coarse. “Please, it’s Meadow, let me inside!” There was a pause, but she eventually heard footsteps up to the door, and another pause. “What is your crew name?” It was Sparrow. She let out a sigh of further relief to hear the man’s voice. “Meadowlark.” The answer seemed to satisfy the man, and the secure latches were unlocked and the solid door creaked open. The blonde girl rushed inside and pressed herself against the wall as the door was shut and secured once more. She could finally take in her new protective space. Marble stood across from her and looked over her slowly, clutching a small baby on her shoulder as she observed the newcomer to the space. Raven and Belite were both on a mat on the floor, asleep and unaware of anything happening above deck. “Are you alright?” “I-I…I-I’m okay,” Meadow eventually stuttered out, sliding to the floor and holding her middle. Sparrow glanced at his wife, and the two held their gazes for a moment before Marble walked over and sat next to her, the man guarding the door with crossed arms as he leaned against the corner. “Are you injured at all?” “N-No.” “Good. If you need anything, we have some things here just in case.” Meadow looked at her, trying to control the tears still streaming down her face. “Why…why are you both down here?” “Arrow is too small. I can’t keep him safe and protect the girls if something comes in. Sparrow can block anything long enough until I can join him.” Meadowlark nodded at the answer, understanding running through her as she gazed at the baby. He slept soundly, curled up on his mother’s shoulder with hardly a sound coming from him. She wished she would sleep just as well tonight. “Do Raven and Belite know what’s going on?” “Not a clue. They’ve been asleep this entire time, thank the gods. I’m hoping they stay that way for a long while. Oriole and Ibis may not be well enough to see Belite right away.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2022 1:44 am

Quote :
Blood oozed from the cavity of the dragon's wound. The victorious splatter painted  the deck marked, marking their victory, and Scarlett took that in stride; after all they still had another dragon to tackle but that didn't stop her from sending a proud smirk at Taurus. Fire in his eye, savvy in his choice of words, the man was quite the sight. “But, I know how jealous you get when I dance with another. Will you join me for the next song?” "I'm inclined to say yes," she said. The fact they had made it out of that battle alive was a miracle. Would they push their luck? Scarlett pursed her red lips, watching as Taurus capsized on the deck, the sea dragon puling him to his demise: the jaw full of fangs dripping with saliva. Scarlett whipped her hand to her blade. She twisted the hilt in her long fingers, the passion of saving him death filling her with conviction. Hair whipping like the banner of the ship as she ran, she stepped on the lids of  two heavy barrels, pushing off to jump at the sea dragon's head. There was nothing but the air beneath her. Glints of silver streaked from her blade as she raised it far over her head, lips parting as she let loose a battle cry. Launching her weapon into the back of the dragon's skull, she straddled the curve of its neck, her feet digging into its jaw. Her blade split down into its head, poking through the roof of its mouth, jabbing down into the tongue. Scarlett breathed heavily, every heave of her chest feeling heavier than the last. She held a magnificent smile anyway. The sea dragon collapsed beneath her and she steadied herself, ripping her sword out from its head when it laid lifeless beneath her. Brushing the sweat and blood on her forehead with the back of her hand, Scarlett leaned on her standing sword for support. Taurus had slipped into laughter. She grinned down at him. "Now that, my friend, is how you dance and that was exciting," she tiredly said and muttered aside, "Whew--did you see that? I can't believe I just did that just adrenalina and woop, rode that things like the Duke of La Rosa Del Mar. I think I need to sit down for a while. My legs are shaking like a little cachorrinho." Pulling the hat from her head, she fixed the sopping wet feather at the end and situated back where it belonged. "This is why I like this ship, always exciting," she said with a smile. She reached toward Taurus to help him on his feet.
Quote :
Jericho felt his face grow hot and his eyes widened as he swallowed the news the best he could: Kea fatally wounded, sea creatures attacking the ship. His whole frame seemed to puff out as he held his breath. I’m fine, but I have to head back upstairs and fight. The crew is trying to avoid the same fate - we don’t know how many more we’ve lost. Feeling Ibis squeeze his arm, the weight of the world sinking inside him like a mountain, but there was no time to panic. He knew he was good at that. His brows snapped down, conviction lurching himself toward the Surgeon. The ssurge of emotion allowed him to connect with the streams, pinpointing the Surgeon's. He kicked into a full sprint, flashing back through the doorways, down the hall, stowing his bow over his shoulder with only one train of thought. No--he was not going to let Kea die. He was going to make sure she saw this trip through, her and everyone else aboard this ship. He wasn't going to let anyone die. Jericho came open the room, throwing the door open, swinging his bow and arrows off his back, virtually tossing them aside. "Let me help! Let me help!" He called aloud, sounding much more like a demand than a suggestion. Breathing so heavily he felt lightheaded, scanning over the wound where Kea's arm once was. Bandages had been plastered on, along with proper medical wraps and antibiotics, and none of it seemed adequate for Jericho right now. He rested down on his knees, breathing in sharply.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2022 7:33 pm

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 C7a68586c38a16df5b3c2143161331d1
Quote :
Still shaken from the attack, Taurus could hardly hold a tight enough grip on Scarlet’s hand to bring himself to his feet. It seemed she shared the same sentiment, adjusting her feather as though to distract from the way she was unsteady on her feet. “You do know how to pick the most exciting ventures,” he said with a chuckle, feeling his hand trembling as he brushed his hand through his hair and glanced around for his own hat, which was flung a few feet away. The man could already see the blood coating it. However, what his eyes grabbed next was their own captain, swinging away at a flashing Brooke and Scarlet, the images going back and forth every few blinks that it was hard to keep track. But he wasn’t sure if he could handle going after another, not when he couldn’t feel if he had any sustaining injuries. He was so covered in his own blood and muck that knowing where any injuries began was becoming more elusive. “Think we can survive joining our Swordfish?” he asked, pulling Scarlet gently by the arm into a more shadowed part near the doors leading downstairs. “I know she has her weapon but her leg…it might get completely torn off. I’d much rather leave our captain intact, don’t you think?”

Quote :
Hermit breathed heavily as he wrapped bandages around Kea’s body, having blocked the bleeding as much as he possibly could with what supplies he had and many, many sutures. Though he was well stocked for the trip, having entire limbs missing was not something he was expecting. His head was spinning, but he had to keep her alive, and had to stay alert enough to help anyone who came down for care. Swallowing down the bile in his throat, he began to clean up the rest of her body, taking off her soaked clothes and tossing them aside to rinse and clean off the dirt, seawater, and blood coating her. The sooner he could get her stable, the better chance she had of survival, and he did not wish to lose anyone today. Not so soon. Getting the majority of the dirt off, he began to dress her again in spare clothes when the door slammed open again, someone shouting at him to let them help. It scared Hermit so bad that he whipped around, eyes wide. “Hey! Hey, don’t do that! Are you injured? Are you okay?!” The smaller male was on his knees, and though Hermit hadn’t met him individually, he did recognize him as one of the guests aboard their journey. “What do you need? I have to keep Kea alive, so tell me what you need, I have to make her stable.” Whipping back around, he pulled the clean clothes over Kea’s body, pressing his fingers to her jugular to check her pulse, which was still too painfully weak. Would he be able to keep her from passing? Did he have the capabilities? The thought of being unable to help was looming over his head, and he was beginning to have a hard time keeping his balance and his vision straight.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2022 9:02 pm

Quote :
Legs and fingers trembling, Scarlett glared at the last dragon on deck and its serpentine shape twisting in the darkness. Scarlett covered her nose. She hated the rank stench of sea dragon blood: fishy, metallic, and some other strange odor, and Taurus was dripping in all them. "Aye, I'd rather stake my chances with Juniper than stay downwind of you," she said with a shaky laugh. "Can't argue with that. I won't let so much as a hair on her head get touched if I have any say-so come on, let's finish it!" She encouraged, flashing Taurus a bold look. She meant every word and whether he would follow her example, or not, would be up to him. Fastening her hands on the hilt of her blade, casting herself into a run, stumbling every other step, feeling the cast-off of blood from Juniper's weapon roll down her arms. She embedded her blade down deep into the dragon's side with the last of her effort, feeling the muscle under the dragon's scales constrict as it lashed its finned tail around frantically.
Quote :
Staring down at the grooves of his hands as the faced up toward him, Jericho grabbed his sleeves, pulling them past his wrists. Worrying about the outcome of his magic after the fight from before, Jericho closed his eyes and held his breath and hoped it would work. The surgeon insisted Kea needed to stabilized and asked Jericho what needed to be done. Breathing out through his lips, Jericho stretched both arms over Kea and whispered, "be a little quieter. Take out her stitches too." A flash of green spiraled around Jericho's eyes, rippling down his arm and spreading off his fingertips. The bandages in Kea's arm had been soaked in her blood but as a second of his magic passed over her body, the body began to age and clump as it naturally began healing itself. Connecting to her torn flesh, the wound clotted, scabbed over, rotted down, each time new flesh layering over the wound. In her system, Jericho tapped into the streams to reorganize and speed up the necessary processes to get her body to a state of health. She had lost so much blood, normally she would have needed water and the right amounts of sodium to balance out her system, but his magic directly fed these systems. Magic was what formed bodies to begin with. To do so much under such a short of time exerted Jericho though. He felt his connection to the streams waver. Tears built in his eyes, his own body waning from the sheer force of magic he connected to and he pleaded don't decay, don't decay. He felt his limbs constrict, his body feeling a weighty pressure squeeze him. The more he sped up her system to heal her, the slower his own system began to function; he was feeding off of his own stream, lacking the proper training required for such a feat. Kea's arm continued to heal.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2022 9:53 pm

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 41c83fcae18ff1c5439d3659665e26fb
Quote :
Juniper slashed her rapier at the imposter, managing only to get a few jabs in but not creating enough damage to hinder the creature. It screeched with agitation, a scream of Brooke that created pain right down her spine. How she hated that noise. It was so vividly like the scream she heard when Brooke was captured, the one alerting her to her rescue. But that’s what got them all into this mess. She was too weak to run her own ship, to avoid the dangerous waters herself and avoid the creatures that now plagued her crew. She heard their shouts, their cries, could smell looming death surrounding her. It was all too much to take in. Each of her attacks were matched, the creature catching onto her weakness and beginning to push her back, edging her closer and closer to the edge of the ship. If she was thrown overboard, she wasn’t sure she would be able to keep herself alive. Not with her leg that was almost impossible to put weight on now. Breathing through her teeth, Juniper slammed her rapier into the one open spot the imposter opened, and with it came Scarlet’s attack as well, jumping in from the side to land her own harsh attack upon the creature. Taurus was right behind, slamming his own sword into its neck as the dragon reeled from the impact. It roared loudly enough to hurt her ears, and Juniper curled into herself at the piercing it sent through her. The moment was enough for the dragon to pounce, taking its chance to shift back into its true self and lunging down, grabbing hold of her abdomen and throwing her across the deck. She felt the teeth rip through her skin, blades cutting through flesh before she landed on the wood, sliding to a stop and unable to feel anything. Her panic was instant, every part of her trembling. She managed to push herself up with her front hands to look back at the dragon, who now reeled, thrashing and spewing blood. Its tongue was gone. In the blurriness of her vision, she could see her rapier only feet away, dripping with the blood of the dragon. It called to her, called to end the creature’s spirit once and for all and send it back to the depths it came from. But she could not walk. She could not feel anything - especially her legs. The pain was beginning to slowly sink into her system, and with all she could do, she crawled towards the sword, watching as another crewmate was helplessly tossed overboard, the dragon roaring with frustration.

Quote :
Hermit was fairly certain he was completely delusional at this point. Whatever the boy was doing and the lights emanating from his body, the surgeon was not prepared to watch it. He did as the other asked, taking out the stitches and almost gagging at the blood oozing from the reopened wound. But within moments, it clotted over and began to regenerate, healing the wound more rapidly than life itself could accomplish. “I need to sit down,” he mumbled, stumbling over to a chair and sitting down to prevent himself from passing out altogether. Watching the boy focus so intensely on the dying woman was incredible, though he was almost certain he was just in some vivid nightmare, aimed at sending him into a deeper rabbit hole until he woke up in a cold sweat, unable to perform his duties. That’s all this was. A nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20