deadlyscorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 9:36 pm

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 299db62f2fe36fa9125fc9f283274a91
═════════════════
Regular | Crush: X | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Ember set her head on her forelimbs, angling it slightly to the side to take a gander at Cazram, who looked like he was daydreaming. Oop, there he goes I guess. Rolling her eyes a little, Ember looked away and turned her head away from him. Her tail meandered around the wall to keep herself occupied on something for the time being, until Cazram spoke and asked if she liked the place. "Ahhh, I mean, I've never been here before so it's new," she told, not being outright about an opinion she wasn't too sure about herself. She wasn't much to take in sights and absorb herself in her thoughts, but it seemed like Caz was. She didn't care if she hurt him being honest, but she just didn't know what to say about it. "It's a bit quiet a guess," she mused softly. There wasn't as much of a rush sitting out in a quiet place like this. "But the sun is nice, so I can say I like that for sure."
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 9:49 pm

Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 9gp9gxU
Quote :
Male - Straight - 23 - Smoke Ridgeback
Crush ~ Rajani || Tags ~ Ember || Location ~ Outdoors
Quote :
Cazram gazed still in curiosity at Ember, mulling over her words. True, she had not been here before, but surely she had an opinion? Was it worth it to bring her here again? He waited for a moment to try and find his own response, hoping to continue in conversation, when she expressed that the place was quiet, but had good sun. He nodded slowly - that was an easier thing to respond to. “I find that quiet spaces help to reset my mind. The Sanctuary, the world itself, has been in turmoil and chaos for as long as I’ve been in it. Sometimes it just gets so...overwhelming. Today’s been a long day in and of itself, and it’s only been since sunrise. The rest of the world goes through it every day. Finding a place of solace is a rarity, I think.” He offered her a small smile. “So I don’t think quiet is a bad thing. The sun is good too, as you mentioned. You can easily slip off into your mind, into your memories, into sleep if you really want, no disruptions. You mentioned wanting to leave - if you do leave…. You could always come back here, as your dragon form. Soak in the sun and be at ease. Who knows, maybe you’ll even see me here sometimes too.” He continued to smile, albeit a bit saddened knowing she may likely never come back if her reaction to it all had any indication of her true inner opinion. “So you’ll have a friend here regardless of what happens in human society if you do decide to stay with them.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 5:46 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Ember wasn't as keen on hearing his long-winded explanation of his perceptions and feelings as he probably thought she was. She set her head on her limbs with a short sigh fleeing her maw, thinking, maann, he goes from a really timid kind of cute guy to just going on and on about absolutely nothing. I seriously think he could talk about nothing for hours. It is sooo tiring. With the flicker of her orange eye, she passed Cazram a glance as he finished his explanation. She smirked a bit, pulling on her brows as she rolled over on her back. Her tail came up from the edge of the castle to caress the side of his leg as he sat beside her. "Oh yeah? Well, I'm flattered you say that, I may just come more often then." She chuckled, gazing up at him from her position beneath his burly form. Her eyes stared up towards his face as she smiled. "Who knows, maybe you'll actually lower your guard for once if I hang our with you a little more...." She murmured, "wouldn't that be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 9:31 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram was quite curious when Ember’s expression changed as he ended his monologue, a smirk upon her lips and her tail coming up to trail down his leg. What was that about? He didn’t expect this reaction; in the realms of possibilities he did expect, this was not even in the forest. “Lower...lower my guard? What do you mean by that?” He thought he was being open with her, though maybe she meant with humans? That wouldn’t make sense though. “I thought I let it down enough, laying here with you.” He stared into her eyes curiously, cocking his head slightly to the right.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 11:14 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Ember chewed back her grin as it threatened to slip past her jaws, the brute was rattling around in his head. This was lowering his guard? Oh boy, now she may just have to do something about that; he was about as stiff and rigid as they come. She could see right through it and see him shiver beneath his scales. "No, no, you're guard isn't lowered, not one bit. See?" She shoved against him with her fore-claws, showing him just how stiff he really was. There was barely a waver to him. "So uptight, restrained...you're holding back you know. I can tell you're still nervous." She chuckled softly, "you might not think you're nervous..." The dragoness pulled up, slowly rising into a sit with her eyes planted on his curious gaze. She came directly in front of him now, only a foot apart, with her brow raised ever so slightly. She murmured, "but you are...aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 8:15 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram thought he had let himself open up to Ember plenty, especially by bringing her to this place that not many, if anyone else, knew of. It was his peaceful abode and had shared it with her in hopes it’d help her with her troubling thoughts. But she apparently meant physically, as she nudged him with her claws and he didn’t move. She moved ever closer to him, rising to be only a foot away, maybe even closer. A knot formed in his throat, and he almost forgot how to speak. “I...I, uh…” He swallowed, emerald eyes wide up at her. “I just, um, don’t spend much time with women, i-is all,” he stumbled out, unsure if that was the right response. His last experience that day with a woman ended so abruptly that he wasn’t sure what was coming for him next. Apparently, it was Ember.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 9:54 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Ember's head titled to the side, taking in Cazram's flustered explanation for why he was being so withdrawn. He acts as though that's a surprising thing to hear, the dragoness thought to herself with a crisp chuckle. "Oh yeah? You don't spend much time with women, Cazram?" She repeated. Her lips curled as she nudged her nose against his playfully before slipping back and sighing, "it's not like I bite...what do you think would happen if you eased up around me?" She angled her head, orange eyes fixed upon the male. "I could already tell you haven't been around many before you told me, it's not like you're the embodiment of masculine experience," she scoffed. "So is that all?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 2:23 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram felt his throat tighten even more as Ember continued to taunt him, tease him. He could feel his insides burn especially as her nose touched his, and he had to keep himself from completely folding in on himself at the action. She must have known what she was doing to keep doing this to him. Her half-insult had phased right over his head at how much was already being put on him. He took a second to conjure his words, stunned speechless once more. What would his parents even do in this situation? He had a feeling his father would be hooting and hollering from the back. Should he be doing the same inside? “I-I don’t think anything bad w-would happen,” he finally croaked out, clearing his throat after and avoiding her gaze. “I just...don’t want to disappoint, I guess…”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 11:25 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Smiling large, Ember's eyes fixated on Cazram as she watched him continue to withdraw and blush. He was shivering in his own skin, it was clear he was less than adequate with the situation and the dragoness found the situation all the more amusing that way. She thought he was pathetic...in a sweet way if such a thing existed. Man, he has no idea what to do...does he? She giggled a bit, but her broad smile faded by the time he uttered his final few words talking about not wanting to disappoint. Cazram looked away while Ember looked at him now, more curiously than before, seeming to play around with his current puppy-dog look. Holding back her response, she pondered over the situation, it was as though she had done this once before. No, not like before...this is different. I'm different, but him... She paused the thought. It was a curious thing to her...it was as though she was back in a cabin, staring a sheepish young boy in the eyes who flustered over-himself like this one had. Brows furrowing further, she found something sweet in the avoidant eyes of this dragon. A glow she hadn't really felt since...well...she didn't want to think about it. She didn't want to think about any of it! Ember rose to her feet, averting her eye and overlooking a response. Cazram was just...she couldn't put the words to it...and for once something was trying to get under her skin a little. He doesn't want to disappoint, how childish. She thought to disrupt her sudden sentiment. "Right. You know, I don't know why I'm even here. I followed you here you're just talking about nonsense, going on about nature and this place. It's not even that great! And you're so...so..." She narrowed her eyes right at Cazram, attempting to put together a response with a sharp jab. "...So unbearably pathetic." Yanking away, she lifted her wings and flew off from the castle to the plain of grass settled just some yards away. With some the distance from the brute, she whisked her tail, shaking her head at herself with building annoyance. This is so stupid! Gosh, what am I doing? Why haven't I gone away into town yet, I'm just here...talking to this dumb brute who's so innocent and 'kind'. Well, I don't buy into it for a second. Must all be some sort of stupid trick...
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 11:35 pm

Quote :
Quote :
His eyes were fixated on the stones for a moment, hearing her breathe slowly over the wind passing by. It was as though she was calculating her own response, lost in her own thoughts like he was. Had he really caused such a stutter in conversation? The red male managed to look back up to see a flurry of emotions running through Ember’s eyes, almost not even looking at him and yet looking directly through him all at the same time. It made him rather, unsettled if he was being honest. He wanted to say something more, ease the tension that he felt radiating from her, but all his thoughts stopped at her words. So unbearably pathetic. He could have sworn his heart stopped beating right there and didn’t again until she flew from the castle top, coasting out of earshot. His throat closed up instantly, and when he let out his unknowingly held breath, he felt the tears in the corners of his eyes. What was that? She was so close to him, wanting him to open up and be more himself. Yet the instant he said anything, she recoiled like it was poison. What was it with her, with Rajani, that they couldn’t stand him? No matter what he did to be kind, to try and do what he could for them, he was met with the same reaction both times. What was wrong with him? Swallowing the knot in his throat, he shifted to lay on his other side and curled up within himself on the castle top, closing his eyes and letting the warmth course over his scales and wings. Better to be lost in his thoughts, he supposed. It was easier than facing whatever the day was throwing at him at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 11:52 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
With the grass caressing her scales, Ember took three long strides before planting herself on the grass with her head angled away. Her uneasy breaths calmed under the pressure of the silence, right until she couldn't think up any more insults to hide behind. She had about gone through them all and spewed as much anger as she could until her mind drew a blank. The quiet of the situation replaced the rushing thoughts and memories in her head, leaving nothing but an empty feeling in her chest. Emotion flickered in her eyes again suddenly, and Ember nearly rose her wings to leave the scene altogether...brush this whole thing off but her fervor to do so was replaced by unease. Cazram remained some yards behind, most likely soaking in her bitter words and taking them to heart. She thought about him. The moment she had, an ounce of remorse came to her, causing her to stay. Eyes turning to the side, she ruminated in the quiet even further, calming down enough to give her time to rise back up to her feet with a sigh. Ember stepped around, ambling back with the grass shuffling below her steady strides. A sigh seeped out through her maw as she chewed on her impulsive behavior. Her orange eyes fell upon the curled male, bundled at the top of his castle...
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 12:07 am

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram's mind was his only company upon the stones, the wind brushing against his wings and almost urging him to fly home, back in the direction he came from. This was his place of solitude, and to have it tainted would only hurt him on return visits. But he didn't want to move. No, he didn't feel the point in getting up and flying off. After all, this was his place to ponder. No better thing to ponder why he was pathetic in Ember and Rajani's minds. He was no Tazrithame, a male boasting with confidence that could win just about any battle he entered and yet still held a grin if he lost. He was not really a Casilyth either, able to soothe so fluidly and become like a sister or mother to anyone she met. He was an in between mess that wasn't coordinated in either direction. It disappointed him to not have an older sibling to look up to and follow, or a younger sibling to help guide him in a leadership role. No, he had always been the lone egg. Even Rajanj's eggs had a leg up on him. It brought the tiniest smile to his face at that fact. What was it about him though that caused people to turn away? Perhaps he did think too much, talked too much. Tried to make conversation last when others wanted it to end. He really didn't know though. His parents were always proud of him regardless of what he did, and encouraged him into the man he was today. What did the Sanctuary dragons see differently? Was he truly not meant to be here?
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 12:20 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Holding her breath a moment, Ember managed to walk over to the castle and climb her way up the wall, claws gripping into the stone as she maneuvered. She peered over the ledge, seeing Cazram's back turned with his small tail curled around him for comfort. She eased herself even further over the ledge, staring at his little nub tail. A softer look came upon her face when she saw it, one that felt a sting of guilt for her behavior. "Cazram..." she murmured as she perched herself back on the castle, looking down at him as her tail wavered over the edge. "You know...I...what I mean to say is..." She came forward, but hesitated. Aw hell...this is awful. She really never attempted to mouth an apology, much less feel enough guilt to say one, it honestly felt so wrong to her. But perhaps some flicker of Luck she saw in Cazram prompted this reaction, she wasn't sure. She wasn't being entirely untruthful when she was saying all that, but she wasn't being totally honest either and she couldn't leave him moping. Honestly, she just didn't know what to do. "This place isn't all bad...and you're not either, Cazram." She furrowed her brow as she looked at him, chewing her lip and avoiding her gaze for a moment. "Don't take it to heart, you're not pathetic...if it's any consolation that was the only bad thing I could even try to say about you...and it isn't even that true. Not like that anyway."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 12:36 am

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram was lost in a sea of his own conversation, digging into himself to try and find answers to questions he didn't like asking. But he supposed it had to be done eventually if he was going to gain a foothold in any relationship going forward. He continued to process when he became aware of movement on the castle stones, and eventually a presence coming near him. What did Ember want to say now? With her initial words, saying his name and starting what he assumed was an apology, he tensed and prepared for some more insults, maybe an explanation but also more insight into how pathetic he really was to help atone for her lash in the first place. He supposed he might as well take it though, let her get it out before they parted. Opening his eyes in her pause, he lifted himself on his front claws and turned halfway to see her, wings completely limp at his sides. She did still look pretty in the sunlight, even if her prior words had stung. In a moment she continued, and he found it hard to take her words for granted, yet he didn't feel the bubbling anger in his core nor the tears that had dried. He could swear there was honesty there, that she legitimately wanted to apologize. But he wasn't sure if she would say things like it again in the future. He glanced away himself as she spoke, trying to come up with a formulated response that wouldn't hurt her in return. That was never his intention. Letting out a sigh, he eventually looked back to her, body still and unmoving. "I've been told worse," he murmured, managing to put on a small smile. "I know...I know I'm pathetic in some ways. It's not new to me. It hurt. But...I don't know honestly. Like I said, I think, I don't talk to too many people. I don't have anyone depending on me. So I just do what I can." He shrugged, looking out to the plains and grasses and forests for a lingering moment before his emerald eyes returned to hers. "That's why I showed you this place. To hopefully find a common connection. But I understand if I'm not the person to do that with or this isn't the place you can enjoy. There are better men, better humans out there, that can provide more than I can."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 1:02 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Ember's glance remained on Cazram, even as he turned his head to look back at her, what she found was the reaction she had expected from him. Remaining timid, and kind, Cazram had even given her a quiet smile in return for her half-assed attempt at an apology. He really was just so pure. Her hesitancy and discomfort with the whole situation disappeared once she gathered how things would go from hereon out with him. She put on a soft smirk, admiring his easygoing attitude in spite of things, and was quick to speak once he had finished talking about how he felt. Bringing her tail back up from the ledge, she passed him a more relaxed glance. "Hm, well, you shouldn't say that. I wager you can at least walk without tripping every couple of feet, and I've met others who couldn't." She smirked a little more visibly. "I don't know you very well. Honestly, I know very little about you, but I think I'd like to." Puffing a cloud of smoke, glaring off, she muttered, "it's just weird...because I used to like someone who was a bit like you. I can get better men out there, but they're not ...not the same." Shaking her current expression aside, she fixed a smile back on Cazram, nudging him slightly with a chuckle. "But someone seriously called you worse things? You?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 4:34 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram began to relax, but only slowly as her own shell began to crack. What had caused such a shift from one to the other and back again? It was like something else was wrestling with her beneath the surface. But why would that happen around him? It only confirmed that maybe it was him that was the problem, something about him caused an issue with women. No wonder he never had it easy with them. He continued to smile though, and even chuckled at her comment. “I-I may have a shorter tail, but I can balance just as well as anyone else.” She puffed out some smoke, which made him curious as he watched it fade into the wind. He bit his tongue from doing his own puff back, if only because he knew it wasn’t playful at that moment. He might have if it was though. She continued to speak, mentioning that he reminded her of someone and that others weren’t like them, or himself. What an odd thing to say. He didn’t entirely know what to say, but luckily she changed the topic quickly enough that he didn’t have to. A small grin grew from his smile, his eyes brightening at her nudge. Perhaps this wouldn’t be such a terrible time after all, if she could continue to be like this and not trying to hurt him. He did worry though that his words could cause another bite if he didn’t choose correctly. “Well, I’ve been called worthless in the past. And it isn’t worse but I’ve been called a fool just earlier today. I don’t have-” He cut himself off, biting his tongue. He didn’t want to throw things at her that she likely didn’t care about.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 10:42 am

Quote :
Rajani Icecrea
───────────────────────────────────
- Ice - Dragon - 22.5 - Female - Crush: Dark - Mate: X - Young: 2 -

║ Tags: Dark Shadow║

Quote :

Returning the smile, Raj chuckled at his comment, "It would seem so," She said as she placed a hand on a rotted board before ducking under it. "Thank you, though it’d be shameful if I wasn’t... given my past. " she chuckled as she continued forward, weaving easily around fallen brace beams and rotting ceiling boards. The dragoness made her way towards an old tattered animal skin rug, from the looks of the old fur it once belonged to some species of black bear, however, time had not been kind to the pelt. The edges were tattered, shriveled, shrinking the original size of the skin. About to crouch down towards the poorly kept pelt, the raven haired woman paused somewhat shocked from Dark Shadow's inquiry. Letting out a soft sigh, the woman brushed some fallen debris from the animal fur before pulling it aside, revealing the trap door beneath it. “No, it wasn’t...I suppose, since my first missed cycle… however, I was in denial. I wasn’t ready to accept the truth until recently.” She answered honestly, her voice filled with her own disappointment in herself. She shouldn’t have allowed herself to live in disbelief for so long. “When I finally accepted the truth for what it was… they were basically already on the way.” she informed him before sticking her index and middle fingers into a small hole, where a rope used to be, and lifted the hidden door open.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 1:06 pm

Quote :
Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5
═════════════════
Alpha Male | Crush: Rajani | Mate: X | Young: 2|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Rajani
Quote :
Curious to her response, Dark wasn't quite sure what she had meant by her "given past" aside from her assassin work, and was unsure if those two things were related given how she kept to her human form when she worked. That's what he could assume anyway, but he didn't truly know. There were many things about her that he had yet to investigate for himself and Rajani was known for her enigmatic mysteriousness, which he found all the more charming. "Your assassin work?" He questioned carefully, wondering if there was something else she meant by it. Even if she did though, he knew better than to pry too deeply into it. Floorboards shifting gently from under the soles of his shoes, the man eased around the array of rotted boards, watching the woman thread in and out of the fallen beams and debris. She eased deeper into the cabin, kneeling down on a ragged animal's pelt to hear his question. She paused first, perhaps thrown off by it. That wouldn't have been entirely unexpected considering what he had asked, but he hoped to get an insight on how she felt, especially when she liked to keep things to herself. So much time had passed between them...he knew he had a lot of catching up to do. Focusing down at the rug as it was pulled aside, a trap door was revealed, he mulled on the realization that this was where she lived all this time. The pleasant amusement he had felt faded quickly as his silver eyes flicked onto the woman when she offered him a response to his question. Returning to his serious disposition, he listened to the dismal tone caught Rajani's words when she explained that she didn't want to believe it...after all, how could she? With how badly the event ended, she wouldn't have wanted to believe that one act was enough to result in offspring. Dark Shadow hadn't either, even he couldn't accept what had happened. How long would it take for him to accept it he wondered. Eyes lowering, he breathed softly to release the pressure built on his shoulders, feeling there was really little else to say. Nothing aside from his own sympathy could really be offered, which wasn't the easiest thing to say given how Rajani was...still, he felt obligated. "I am sorry, for what it's worth," Dark Shadow told her sincerely before brushing the topic aside. They couldn't be allowed to focus on themselves for too long and it would be better to swallow the reality of the event than dwell on it, but he was still glad to know more about her thoughts. It told him a lot. The trapped door pulled open as Rajani prodded for the string, and Dark stood behind her, still ruminating for a moment.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Amused by his response, Ember snickered at him and quietly shook her head. "If you couldn't, I think it would have been pretty obvious by now. I doubt you would have been able to fly straight, let alone walk." She caught the flicker of light sparking his enthusiasm back up, which made her feel good that at least she had managed to turn this whole thing around. I'll consider it my good deed for the day, she thought to herself, overlooking her own fault at causing the mishap to begin with. Cazram explained a bit to her question, causing Ember's smile to turn into a smirk as she held back the will to roll her eye at his answer. Boy if I could give him a list of the things I've been called it would knock the color right off his scales, she thought to herself. She had been called everything under the sun, expect for maybe one or two terms that Dark was probably holding off until the right occasion. "I guess that sucks a bit, but just puff out that chest a little. If they call you a fool or worthless, slap 'em extra hard on the face with karma." She offered him a confident wink and said, "hell, it isn't that hard, you could do it."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 9:33 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram’s face couldn’t help but brighten in a small grin at Ember’s tease. “I’m grateful for the fact that I can,” he mused back, almost blushing beneath his scales. He supposed he was giving her too much slack for insulting him, but at the same time, she apologized quickly. He could understand a moment of frustration, he had them himself. It was easier to forgive such a small mistake. Relaxing slightly in their conversation, he shifted to face her more, tail curled around his back claws. At her wink, he definitely did blush, his entire face heating. He wasn’t sure he could so fluidly slap someone, let alone hurt anyone at all. “I can’t say I do,” he replied, in mostly a teasing tone as well. “My father knew how to throw people around no problem. I, unfortunately, get most of my confidence from my mother. I don’t fight very often...especially not with words, or well, karma.” He paused, studying her. “But, if you’d be willing to teach me...that could be something we could do here together.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 8:36 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Catching his clear flustering, Ember's expression hadn't changed since she figured he probably would have, but she did arch her brow at his explanation. She wouldn't have expected anyone in his family to have been different from how he was, not that she could have made that assumption. With how timid Cazram acted, she didn't think he had any gritty influence in his life. He certainly didn't show it and he obviously didn't follow in it himself. "Sure sure, we can work on that. Like I said, it isn't too hard but I feel like you're still in your shell for any of it to work. First step would be to break that shell off a bit, try new things, and then go from there." She said as she rolled her front claws, clicking them against the stone before smiling at him. "You don't have to throw people around to make an imprint on others, despite how fun that is..." She chuckled, "Have you, thrown people around before? I'm just curious, but I think i know the answer already."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Thread WWR III   Main Thread WWR III - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Thread WWR III
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: We Will Rule :: We Will Rule III-
Jump to: