Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 6:36 pm

PG13
PTTBWICFOSHM
Dragon Reign: Awakening :. Original

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. 4292d1cf41e98928646bcdf2ca12c294
Dragon Reign: Awakening :. Bd4f72f08522d62da51319eb841ae8ac

NPC Forums

Last edited by Sub-Zero on Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 8:28 pm

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. HGQ5b2g
Quote :
※ - Female - Bi - 27 1/2 - Asaerian Feather - ※
Significant Other ~ X || Tags ~ Yuae, Erwyn || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
“And that’s another win for the house.” Vyrralynn smiled with amusement as she slid the cards back to her across the small curved gaming table, making sure they were all straight and even before sliding them into a side compartment for used cards. Her deep brown eyes glanced over to her friend Erwyn, a wild tan woman with dark brown hair tied back tightly into a french braid down her back, who was practically smoking out of her ears.

“This is unfair! I’ve lost about ten times in a row and I’m almost out of chips!” She gestured to her dwindling pile of chips before her, sneering at her friend. “Meanwhile Yuae has won, what, the last three? I swear, you are letting her win, Vyrra.” Huffing, she slouched back in her chair, fiddling with one of the last red chips she had before her, flipping it from finger to finger across her hand. “I want to be the house next time. At least then I’ll win some.”

Vyrralynn chuckled softly, unfazed by Erwyn’s remarks and simply laying out the next ones in front of both her friends, then two before her. “Yuae has done rather well for someone new to blackjack, and the cards choose themselves. I don’t think it’s me that’s the problem.” She looked to the woman and gestured for her to choose. The woman looked at her two cards and decided to hit, which brought her up to a solid 19. She decided to stand. Vyrralynn in turn flipped over the first unturned card on her side, then the next, but ended up with 26, and congratulated the girl before sliding over two red chips, the equivalent of what Yuae had bet for the round. They shared a grin before Erwyn groaned loudly, rolled her eyes, and slammed her chip onto her betting circle.

“Okay, I’m going all in. If I lose this, I’m flipping this table!”

“Please don’t,” Yuae spoke quietly to her, and Vyrralynn nodded in agreement. “Yes, let’s keep our violence to a minimum, shall we? I don’t want to scare off Yuae from another game day.” She smiled softly at the woman before turning in her chair to face her best friend, who glared in return. Vyrra dealt the cards, raising a brow in taunt as she leaned across the table. “So, what’ll it be, Erwyn?”

Erwyn growled, also leaning across and becoming dangerously close to Vyrralynn. She placed a hand over her chips, her other hand gripping the table edge tightly. “Hit.”

The other woman smirked, brown eyes gleaming with amusement as she flipped over the card. Natural 21 - natural blackjack. She leaned back quickly, for Erwyn quickly shouted her victory, leaning back in her chair clutching her red chips and hooting and hollering - at least, until she lost her balance and fell, back slamming into the ground as she rolled backwards off the chair. Vyrralynn shot to her feet to help, but her friend merely cackled, standing to her feet with a wobble and dusting herself off.

“Now THAT’S how you win blackjack!” she hollered, pointing at Yuae. “You’ve got nothing on me now! Let’s go again Vyrra, I think my prime has finally hit!”

“I think you’re a poor better, and an even poorer loser,” Vyrra remarked in response, grinning in taunt again before turning to her other friend once more. “Get yourself put together while I see if Yuae wants to continue.” Her eyes flickered to the pale red eyes of her friend, smiling to put her in ease after their companion’s outburst. “Want to try again? See if you can even the score? I think you’re only a few chips away now from getting the max.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 9:21 pm

Quote :
Dragon Reign: Awakening :. 0cd732dee52927a2dac95b7892a0c2b4
═════════════════
Territί Mist Dragon | Bi | Mate: X | Significant Other: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
BANG. Yuae startled over the sound of lean Erwyn hitting the floor, warily peeking over the table to see if the woman was alright, Yuae was shaken out of her daze. She pulled back as she gently tucked a strand of white hair behind her hear. Sitting cross-legged in the chair, her quaint, white mini-dress bundled around her figure, the woman quietly watched the two friends banter back and fourth. A weak smile slipped her with Erwyn's uproar about hitting her prime with the game. Yuae didn't really know what to say,  she had never really played this before. She turned her head as Vyrralynn looked at her and asked if she wanted to keep playing. "Oh...maybe, I'm not too sure," Yuae said with the faintest smile on her lips. She was a little beside herself with how fun the game was getting, even with all of Erwyn's outbursts, which weren't very easy on her ears. She blinked her eyes, wistfully looking at her Beta. "I think I'm doing okay, so, why-not I guess," she said. Her soft rose colored eyes wandered back to Erwyn and she uncomfortably played with her fingers, hoping the girl wouldn't mind. "I don't know why I'm doing so well, so I'm sure I won't win this time...but I can try," she said softly, as if to reassure Erwyn. She felt a little joy looking on how good she had done however, it was a nice little moment to make her day. "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 10:00 pm

Quote :
Significant Other ~ X || Tags ~ Yuae, Erwyn || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Vyrralynn was a little concerned that Erwyn’s loud outburst would cause Yuae to leave, especially after her hesitancy with continuing their game. She knew her close friend was a bit to handle, especially for one like the white-haired woman before her, but she was certain there were ways to keep everyone on a sane level if they all cooperated. Vyrra was prepared to pack up the game and deal with Erwyn’s discontent later, but her expression changed to a soft smile when her friend agreed to another round. She nodded, grabbing the next cards to dish out.

Erwyn’s eyes flickered to Yuae, a challenging glint to their dark golden brown hues. But she merely grinned, flipping a red chip in the air with her thumb and letting it fall back down onto its circle, rattling against the table a moment before it settled. “You’re so on.”

The dark brunette laid the cards before Yuae, then placed her own once more. Not the greatest set to start off with, she noticed, but hopefully the cards would be in her favor. A few hits, low numbers, but unfortunately Yuae took her luck too far and put a double, which landed her beyond 21 and losing the pot. Vyrralynn offered light condolences, ignoring her other friend’s snickers. “Don’t be too cocky there Erwyn, or you’ll get the same fate. She’s still got quite the stash.” Swiveling to her, she raised a brow and tossed the cards to her. High cards - the opposite of Yuae. Her friend seemed disgruntled by the fact, and it was seemingly hard to make a choice on whether to stand, hit, or even double. But, Vyrra knew her too well - the woman doubled. The third card was laid down - a solid 22. Erwyn groaned loudly once more, burying her face in her hands as Vyrra laughed and pulled both the cards and the chips to her side, placing them into their correct order. “And that’s how you keep your karma in check,” she quipped, checking her supplies a final time before tallying the remaining red chips from her companions. “That leaves Yuae with 25 gold, and Erwyn with 15. I’m surprised Yu, your first game session and you’ve beat the reigning champion of blackjack in my cave.” She laughed to herself, bringing her very colorful and well-painted card deck to the center to shuffle and put away in a small, specially designed leather bag before exchanging their chips for their respective gold pieces. “Though I can’t say there are too many champions, considering I usually only play with Erwyn.”

“And she’s always the house, which means she’s basically the champion herself. She’s yet to go head to head with me to see who the real winner is. I don’t trust her antics.”

“She only says that because she wants to look tough. As soon as I’d sit on that side of the table, you both would be wiped.”

“As if.”

The two shared a playfully deadly glance before Vyrra quickly packed up the rest and stood, taking it to her shelves and placing both bags on one of them. “I do appreciate you joining us though, Yu. It’s such a pleasure to game with someone who has a good bout of luck, and who enjoys our company. I hope Erwyn isn’t too much of a trouble.” “Hey! Not fair, I lost.” “You both lost in the end, Er. Let’s all calm down.” She strode back to the table, crossing her arms on the tabletop and smiling at the both of them. “You should come again sometime, Yu. I’d love to see what a different day will do to your luck - both of your lucks, really. Or maybe I’ll finally let Erwyn host and we can go head to head.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 11:18 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn, Erwyn, Dark Shadow.
Quote :
Eyes following the red poker chip as it flipped in Erwyn's fingers, Yuae carefully readjusted herself in her seat and received her next round of cards. Her fingers moved over each symbol and number while she chewed her lower lip, which was something she did on every round regardless of whether or not it was a good deck. She played her cards, and lost, but she was pleasantly okay with the outcome. She had won enough and was glad she was here to be apart of it. Yuae's freckled cheeks turned a soft pink when she heard the snickers at her defeat however. She sunk down a little, softly looking to Vyrra and watching the rest of the game unfold without much else to add. But she was strangely invested in the game. Near the end, she leaned in on her knees, lips slightly parted in gentle curiosity to see who would win. She gave a quiet smile when Vyrra won, happy since she deserved it. Yuae rested back in her criss-crossed position, hands delicately in front of her. "Yeah...I think that was fun," the white-haired girl said, taking her gold crowns respectively. "Hm...I didn't realize we were playing with real money though," she admitted with a laugh, not too sure if she would be down to play again in the future, but maybe if there was more people. Her soft rose colored eyes lifted to Vyrra with an appreciative smile, glad to have been invited. That's when her attention was drawn toward the cave's entryway as Dark walked in.

Quote :
Dragon Reign: Awakening :. 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5
═════════════════
Alpha Male | Mate: Rajani | Young: 2|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn, Yuae, Erwyn.
Quote :
With a squirmy hatchling in his hands, Dark stepped into his Beta's den to find a layout of blackjack between her, Erwyn, and Yuae. His shoulders were rolled back comfortably, but he donned on a simple button-up with rolled up sleeves. He raised a brow, the little dragon in his arms growling and squeaking to be put down in defiance. "Looks like I just missed the game," Dark said sociably, silver eyes glancing across the play. He offered a quick smile, which soon faded. "Erwyn, Yuae," he addressed them with a slightly dip of his head. "Nice to see you both...Vyrra, mind if I have a word?" He asked. A sharp sigh exited the man's lips as Rajan snipped and snarled, he rolled his eyes slowly, then held the little terror out with one hand instead of two. "I'll only be a moment," he said.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 3:50 pm

Quote :
Significant Other ~ X || Tags ~ Yuae, Erwyn, Dark || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Vyrralynn couldn’t help but laugh once more at Yuae’s surprise. Wasn’t every gambling game done with real money? Who would waste their time if there weren’t any stakes? Deciding not to bring that up to her friend, however, her attention was instead brought to her Alpha, who stepped into the room holding one of his little hatchlings. Though the little one and his sibling were rambunctious and chaotic, Vyrra couldn’t help but feel some form of affection towards them, though some could say her forms of affection were...different from others. She hoped to gain dominance over the young dragons quickly, to have them intimidated. Half because of Dark’s reaction to their obedience, and half to assert her position over them. Though they technically outranked her, she was not about to be put in the ground by devil children. “Dark, wonderful to see you, you as well Rajan,” she cooed to the currently scrambling child. “You may certainly have a moment. Yuae, Erwyn, will you please excuse us?” She watched as her best friend grinned, standing up and walking over to the white-haired woman, linking her arm through hers swiftly and leading her from the den, gabbering on about the game and how next time, she certainly wouldn’t lose, but she needed to know if Vyrra was really cheating and prodded Yuae for answers. Vyrra’s eyes slowly moved back to Dark, standing from her seat and propping her hip on the game table. “So, what may I help you with? The hatchlings a bother as usual? I cannot say I’m fond of babysitting, Cazram usually takes on those tasks.” She jutted her chin to the child. “What did you have in mind though?”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 5:16 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
A smirk brushed the man's lips as he glanced at Rajan, who was currently squeaking and tussling in his hand, the quills on the hatchling's feathered neck and back standing on end. It was only a temporary discomfort for his young son, and a necessary way to carry him sadly. His son was causing chaos in the nursery again - and some things had to be done. He was in the process of teaching his hatchlings not to wander to that side of the Sanctuary, but...they were metaphorically and literally...a handful. His gaze fell from Erwyn and Yuae as they permitted him and Vyrra to chat among themselves, to which the woman looked at him, propping her hand against the curve of her waist. A soft smile escaped him from Vyrra's comment and posture. "Oh, I'm flattered," he pestered weakly, the exhaustion in his eye peering from behind his face for a moment. It was clear on closer inspection that he was indeed worn and weary from his responsibilities. Mostly from his anarchic children. "I feel this might interest you," he said. He leaned back a little on one foot as he went to explain. "I was alerted to some curious happenings some ways North of here and I'm in contact with a Seekers guild, who like to keep tabs on important discoveries. A few days ago, they uncovered ancient ruins this far North." It was surprising for anyone to hear, considering nearly all undiscovered ruins were located on the rainforest border, or further down South. Few, if any, were up North. When he was about to continue, he cleared his throat to divert his attention to Rajan, who had finally settled in his hand. Dark rewarded the behavior by affectionately tossing the little hatchling just outside the entryway, freeing him from being held. "There, now run off home," he said. Rajan hadn't given his father one glance, and bolted off with his heart already set on a destination. He was nothing but a black burr, but hopefully, the little snap-dragon listened. Pulling back, Dark rubbed his hand, shaking his head. He had grown used to the wounds and cuts that covered his hands. He received a few more within the last few hours, which threatened to bleed. "Sorry for the interruption. First time he's ever settled down, I have to reward him for it," he explained with a gentle laugh, still rubbing the palm of his hand. "Now. As I was saying. It seems as though the ruins had magical runes, which hid them, until now," Dark Shadow said more seriously. "The magic in the runes have started to break down, and I hear there is a huge disruption in the essence that is strong enough to be felt. Whatever is happening there is enough to turn their heads, and enough to turn mine. I received permission to collect information before they do. I can't go for obvious reasons, but I trust you to go in my place." The honor he had in saying this warmed him and his expression emanated his gratitude. "If you decide to go, take a journal with you and gather notes and observations. I'll also permit you to take some of my books if you want. You will be my eyes and ears in this...unless it doesn't interest you in the slightest," Dark Shadow teased. He folded his arms, leaning slightly to the side. "In which case, I guess we will never know." He gave a smirk at Vyrralynn faintly, catching whatever response she might give.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Erwyn.
Quote :
Curiosity pulling at Yuae's white brows, Erwyn locked arms with her and began taking her aside. She was put off by how strange it was to hold arms with someone like this...it felt so odd. Looking from their arms to Erwyn, she shuffled to keep up with the girl. She couldn't help but brush her glance over Dark Shadow, wondering what they would talk about. She also ruminated on how strange it was that he had hatchlings...it was odd, but she was happy for him. She looked away, rose colored eyes landing on Erwyn softly. When she talked about the game, Yuae's ears and cheeks turned a soft pink. She felt anxious and uneasy about trying to find a response. There wasn't much to add, and she didn't exactly feel as competitive as they did, but she still felt like Erwyn deserved a reply. She opened her small mouth a few times, very little falling out of it before she was interrupted and prodded at about Vyrralynn potentially cheating. The warmth in Yuae's face grew hotter. "Um, I..don't think she was. I didn't see her doing anything like cheating, but I could be wrong," the white-haired girl said quietly, rolling the event around in her head. Her bare feet lightly tapped against the sadnstone ground as they went. "How can you cheat in the game?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 8:43 pm

Quote :
※ - Female - Bi - 33 1/2 - Rainforest Asaerian Feather - ※
Significant Other ~ X || Tags ~ Dark || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Though Vyrralynn was always interested in Dark’s discoveries, this particular one he brought up was rather intriguing. Ruins, this close? She thought she had documented every part of the areas near the Sanctuary, but alas, this guild seems to have found a corner she missed. How interesting that they would find something she missed. She didn’t venture much outside however - perhaps it was an oversight. She focused in on his words, curious to hear more, when he tossed his hatchling off and watched Rajan scamper off to wherever he normally ventured. With his age, nobody could be certain. Though little demons, Vyrra had to repress her amusement with having new little dragons around. It helped keep everyone on their toes, and away from her business. “I don’t blame you at all. I know how it is - gotta teach them somehow.” She chuckled softly, shifting her weight to sit on the table and listen to him continue after their hiccup. It was all so new, so fascinating, to hear of a new natural occurrence so close by. What could the world be telling them with this? Ruins didn’t just start changing randomly, and especially not acting up enough to cause a disturbance in the atmosphere. Something was truly amiss, and she agreed with Dark’s sentiment of wanting it checked out. When he offered her the position to investigate, she couldn’t help but smile. To be trusted with such an assignment… As Beta, she was expected to carry out larger tasks. But this seemed more personal than any Sanctuary matters she normally dealt with. It excited her to see what changes were being brought to their surroundings. “Oh yes, I’m far too busy with my other dealings.” She gestured to her game table beneath her with a chuckle, before bracing a hand behind her. “Blackjack is always more entertaining than a natural phenomenon.” Vyrra observed him for a moment, mulling over his words - and tired, worn appearance - before smirking. “Too unfortunate that your age is getting to you though. Those white hairs point to a painful back and sore joints, mm? Too much work for an old man to get up and go see such an occurrence,” she mused. “Really is disappointing.” She released an exaggerated sigh, shaking her head.

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. R8QVhpT
Quote :
Female - 27 - Asaerian Feather
Significant Other ~ X || Tags ~ Yuae || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Erwyn had been asking questions, seeing what Yuae would know that she didn’t. Though the three hadn’t been together much altogether, she still had a sense of a vibe from the dragoness she walked with, the way she held herself together. Surely there were little secrets she was hiding. The normally paler woman however was now beet red, growing redder by each word she spoke. It was so amusing that Erwyn grinned wide. “You can cheat if you’re the dealer. You know exactly what the decks have, memorize their pattern, and know your players well enough to get you under their skin. You give wins to those you want, and manipulate the game to go in their favor. Don’t underestimate Vyrra - she’s a tricky vixen.” She clicked her tongue, veering off to the left from the cave before standing still, watching the Sanctuary around them for a moment. “One of these days I’ll catch her in the act. But you know I’m onto her now. You should tell me anything you know, before I find my ways to get it out of you. Or I’ll just bug Vyrra, and that never ends well. That woman keeps things closer than that darn necklace she keeps on her.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 12:47 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
Amused by her quip, Dark Shadow's smirk grew ever so slightly. His smile faded as soon as it appeared however, his less serious tone turning into a pensive one. When Vyrra commented about white hair poking through, the man ran his hand on the side of his hair. He had grown more conscious about the silver sides that overcome his naturally black shade, and though he was indifferent about it, she was right. Rajani had mentioned it once or twice herself. "Alas, if only I were as young as you," he teased lightly. "To spend my days buried in my books...to be wild, reckless, and not committed to anything. I think I had more patience back then..." Dark flashed a soft grin. "Even if I was that senile, I doubt I would speak that way." Passing his eyes aside to change the subject, Dark Shadow leaned back on his heel and said, "do take good care of my books though, if you do choose to bring them." Dark Shadow eyed her collection of books, knowing how much the Beta was fond of her collection of texts as well. If anyone would understand such a thing, that was her.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Erwyn.
Quote :
Just how much did Erwyn know about whether Vyrra cheated or not? Yuae was not as convinced, but she held her tongue knowing she knew even less than whatever Erwyn did. Vyrra was intelligent though, she did know that much. Would she go as far as cheating however? That was debatable...but, she wasn't in the position to really say for sure. As the two turned to look over what was around them, from the different dens littered on the ravine's floor, to the flow of strangers pooling in and out of them, Yuae chewed at her lip and looked at her hands as they fiddled. She furrowed her brow softly, looking at Erwyn with mixed emotions. She didn't like the idea about being potentially interrogated in the future about this and especially by Erwyn. She was still holding her a little tighter than she would have liked. Her rose-colored eyes lingering on Erwyn politely, she quietly replied to her comment, "oh...I have noticed that too." With a light smile fading onto her lips, Yuae raised her hand, holding the gold necklace she had on her own neck with the thumb beneath the pendant. It was symbolic of her Diety, and was quite important to her, though it was not something anyone outside of her homeland would know. She had often thought Vyrra had a similar thing with her necklace, but for her own beliefs. "I didn't recognize the shape...do you think you know what it could be?" She was willing to hear Erwyn out this time, seeing how it was a question she had wanted to ask herself.

(She doesn't know what a key is lmao)
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 2:49 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Vyrralynn chuckled softly at Dark’s response, musing over what his younger self was like, a man without a crown. What a world that would have been to live in. She didn’t know much of his past, but for what she was aware of, it was certainly a different story than the one being written now - a proud alpha, mate, and father. A story she was happy to be a part of. “Ah yes, children do tend to steal all patience from us. Can’t get a moments rest without chasing after their next venture, especially your two. I’m just glad they haven’t wandered in here, or they’d get a taste of their own medicine.” She grinned teasingly at him, before nodding. “I’m surprised to hear you say such a thing. You know how pristine I keep my belongings.” She gestured to the table beneath her, which held everything clean and spotless, not even her cards were bent or out of shape. Her books were the same, never dog-eared or worn to shreds. “I’ll take good care of them, I promise. They’ll return to you in the same condition they are in now.” She raised a brow, smirking a bit. “If your rascals have gotten to them, however, I may feel sorry enough to repair them before they go back to your shelves.”

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. 2xf5Ore
Quote :
Quote :
Erwyn wasn’t dull enough to notice Yuae’s pointed focus in conversation, but she didn’t really mind it. There wasn’t much else to discuss if the woman didn’t know enough about Vyrra to conclude cheating or not. Regardless, she would win the most rounds next game - whenever Vyrra would have the time for it again. Her golden brown eyes glanced down to the necklace her company now fiddled with, observing its design before she spoke. “The shape? I’d say I’d recognize hers far before I recognize yours.” She chuckled a bit. “She wears a key around her neck. It unlocks something I’m sure, as that’s what a key does. It opens a lock. As to where exactly that lock is, I couldn’t tell you. She doesn’t tend to talk about it, even when questioned. Her answer is usually ‘oh, it’s just a sentimental thing’. Maybe you’d have better luck than me though. Yours, however...what does that one represent?” She jutted her chin towards the said necklace.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 2:37 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
A tired laugh fell from the Alpha when Vyrra emphasized his two children taking patience, the weary amusement revealing itself on his face. The man looked at her teasing grin, then at her tidy collection again. "True, just another reason why I feel comfortable," he said. The man placed his hand at the curve of his belt as he glanced from the books to Vyrralynn. "One cannot be too careful though..." A smile brushed his lips as Dark Shadow said, "they might be connivingly clever, but they haven't developed a taste for ancient texts yet. Even so, I like to keep all my knowledge under a lock and key." A soft huff drifted from the man as he turned his head.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Erwyn.
Quote :
Blinking a bit, Yuae wondered more about Vyrra's -key- and what it could have possibly unlocked. She knew about locks, just from previous experiences trying to get into shops early, but it sounded like they kept a variety of things safe. She bent her brow in slight surprise at Erwyn's question, her dainty fingers still hanging on the end of the pendant. "It is my God. It is...sentimental to me too," she said. "Um, my people used to wear these...not the necklace but the pendent. I thought it looked better as a necklace though." Yuae looked down at the jewlery, smiling softly to herself before looking back at Erwyn.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 3:18 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Vyrra smiled affectionately at her alpha, withholding another laugh for the moment. She couldn't imagine the gremlins ever eating old books, but she could never tell what their next craving would be. As long as it wasn't feathers, she would tolerate it. "I do the same." She tapped the key around her neck with a slightly smaller smile. "Always good to protect the most important things." Sliding off her table, she went to her desk and found an empty journal, placing it in a bag with some pencils and other various utensils for travel. "Now, how far exactly did you say this event is? Will I need to stay a few nights, multiple days?" she asked over her shoulder, packing things she knew she would require for note taking and various studies while she was in the area. Who knew all shed need to bring back and observe from such an occurrence.

Quote :
Quote :
Erwyn studied the necklace as Yuae spoke, nodding slowly. "I can't say I'm too well versed on religion and your species, but I think its interesting you changed it to suit you. May I ask why you say "used to"?" She raised a brow, leaning back against one of the cavern walls and shoving her hands in her pockets. "Does your kind not practice worship to that God anymore?" What was the god anyways? Vyrra had told her of some, but she could never get anything straight. Religion, history, mathematics, all of it was too jumbled to make any sense. But, if it would help her know the woman beside her, she'd try to be invested in her personal beliefs and work from that. It was better than going off of guess work in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 5:23 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
Dark eyed her key as she displayed it and just as quickly looked at her when she asked where the place was. He furrowed his brow, thinking about the haphazard description the Seekers had given him. They weren't known for being incredibly helpful by word of mouth, and had quickly taken their leave before he had gotten much out of them. "From what I was told, it's roughly an hour flight from here. Aside from that, I wasn't given much," he admitted, rubbing the side of his jaw in a contemplative manner. A pause crept into the conversation for a moment before Dark Shadow mulled on his thoughts and spoke again. "However, given that this event is causing a significant disturbance in magic, it may be enough to make you feel it if you're nearby. I'm hoping that will be the case, but if not, go an hour out and if you don't find anything, I can always arrange a group to go with you later." He lowered his hand and rested it by his belt. "You would be best at judging how long to stay when you arrive...I'm not even sure what's there. Just be sure to look after yourself if you stay for longer than a night. And be cautious." Dark Shadow sent her a mindful glance. "It's hard to gauge whether Knights are in the area or not."

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Erwyn.
Quote :
A soft expression came from Yuae's face as she was met with Erwyn's question. Allowing the pendant to hang neatly on its chain, she lowered her hands and attempted a response, "Oh...no, they would, but it's more complicated than that. When my clan was raided by humans, our place of worship was destroyed, and it cut ties with our diety...I managed to salvage this for sentimental reasons, but I'm cut off from Him." A gentle sadness held within her eyes, but it was one she had gradually come to terms with. "Though I cannot worship Him now, I like to keep this with me. It keeps their memory with me. My clan and my diety." Yuae smiled softly, a slightly sparkle of curiosity emerging from her rose colored eyes. "What about you Erwyn? What do you like to believe?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 8:55 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Vyrralynn nodded as she packed her things swiftly, noting the time and how much she would need to carry in order to keep her stomach satisfied as well as her mind. An hour flight wasn’t long considering her prior trips for the Sanctuary, but was still a decent amount of time to fly. As the male concluded his description with a warning of Knights, she closed her bag and turned to him with a chuckle, crossing her arms. “As if Knights would be able to get a hold of me,” she mused. “I know my way around, and if it’s anything near forests, I have my fair share of experience. But, I acknowledge your worry, and will be home safe and sound no later than three days time from when I leave. If not, you may send out as many scouts as you wish to drag me back. Goodness knows by that point I’d want to be home regardless.” She gave him a small smile, shifting on her feet. “Are you going to be alright without me gone? I know Xolron is more than capable, but my specific work isn’t exactly what you would call ‘exciting’ to a man like him. You won’t have anyone to share your books with, and that will be a shame when you’re corralled between your mate and your children.”

Quote :

Quote :
Erwyn’s brows furrowed, taking in Yuae’s words. Religion was so convoluted. Why would a temple cut ties with an all powerful being, capable of making changes to the world by their touch? A simple building shouldn’t sever a tie as powerful as that. She realized she was making a sour face in this thought however, and shook her head to rid it from her expression. “Interesting. Why can’t you rebuild a temple, or still worship him? Just because there’s no temple to do it in doesn’t mean you can’t worship him for what he’s done for you. I think that’s a little...I don’t know, ridiculous. One building made of earthly stone or whatnot doesn’t really compare to the influence and power of a deity.” She cocked her head, gazing at her intently as they stood together. “What I believe? Honestly, I don’t really know. I believe there are beings out there that provide us with our needs and help us achieve our wants. But I’m not very well versed in just about any subject as deep as religion. I know the surface and that’s where I’m content to stay for now. Maybe eventually I’ll settle under a god or a deity, but I don’t think I have the wisdom to understand all of that. I just accept their existence, and live life as provided to me. It’s done well for me so far.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2021 2:10 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
Crossing his arms, leaning back on one foot, Dark Shadow raised one brow at Vyrralynn as if to tell her not to be too cocky about evading the Knights. It was not an entirely serious look however, as he did place his trust in her, but from his experience it was best not to be too confident, especially with humans. Vyrra quickly reassured his concerns, and threw out a jest for good measure. The man huffed as he smiled lightly at her. She changed the subject to him coping while she was away and Xolron taking up her duties. "He will be difficult. I can already tell I will have to intervene on a few occasions to get him to comply. He doesn't like change very much," he said. A humorous smirk played at his lips as the man rolled Vyrra's last comment around in his mind, then he added with a tease, "but you make a good point. I suppose while you're away, I'll just have to read my books to myself. I can pretend to be you on occasion, and remark about the lore and the complicated bits. It would never be the same, but I'll manage." If anything, he was more intrigued about the tales she'd tell upon her return. Dark Shadow enjoyed the opportunity to gain new insights, especially from a friend. "You will have the opportunity to school me for once...but don't let it get to your head too much. I do have a reputation to keep," he teased with a sideways smirk, the enthusiasm dancing in his silver eyes.

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Erwyn.
Quote :
Instead of taking offense, Yuae giggled. Her freckled cheeks turned warm and she tapped on Erwyn's arm before explaining, "it's like sending a scroll out to communicate with someone, I guess. I don't have the supplies and a place to send it to anymore, so I can't reach out like I used to. He can still influence me, but we are no longer connected as we were. Shrines, and things are the only way Deities can pass into our world to bless us directly...or mine at least. I'm not sure what the others do." Yuae thought more about the shrine she had with her clan, and continued, "Our shrine was a sacred place. It was formed by our God...and part of why I can't reach out is because it had special rituals that I don't have. Only our most High Ancients had them, and they are long gone." It was interesting to hear herself say all this out-loud. To her, these rituals and her Deity was common knowledge, something everyone else knew too. She didn't know how the people inland worshiped, though she had seen bits and pieces, there was never enough to put anything together in full. Erwyn's perspective was curious though. Yuae interpreted it as if Erwyn lived her life, and waited to see what would happen...where the essences would take her, and she didn't find anything wrong with that idea. "I'm sure when the right time comes, you will find your place. Everyone has a God watching over them...they will guide you to them. Just as mine will guide me to someone new," she consoled softly. Her voice was just above the gentle breeze that passed through the ravine. "Can I ask you something though?" She waited for a moment, then gathered the courage and words to inquire, "How did you meet Vyrralynn? I don't think I ever heard, but it has been on my mind."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2021 8:47 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Vyrra nodded about the change - Xol would be hissy about things shifting around after a long while of things running smoothly. The children didn’t help to keep things consistent, but at least they were mostly Dark’s problem. Her work would be thrown out the window - or eaten - if they were her little mongrels, and she preferred to keep her alpha’s chaos on his side of the sanctuary. As he continued, she snickered quietly, imagining the man reading aloud to himself in his armchair. “If only I could see the sight. Perhaps I will find someone to make you a replica of me, a little statue if you will. You could set it neatly on your gold pile and read to it.” She grinned cheekily, before nodding. “Oh yes, that may be a little harder to do. Don’t want any of the dragons thinking I’m going to take the alpha’s position as the most knowledgeable and wise in all the land. What would your children think? They might dismiss you altogether, and we all know how that would go down. I think Rajani would be a bit disappointed too to hear her mate was outranked by his Beta.” She clicked her tongue. “I’ll try to keep my enthusiasm to a level, however. For once I’ll actually be able to lead a session, which will be nice after so long following your work.” She spoke the last part gently, a different tone than the rest. Dark, though a friend, was still her alpha and leader, and to overstep her boundaries was the last thing she wanted to do regardless of her own position as a royal beta. She meant no harm in her words, only grateful she would have a chance to share her own side of things after learning from him for so long.

Quote :
Quote :
Erwyn was still confused by the system of Yuae and her deity, especially after her explanation. Letters and a building to process them, yes that made sense. But why not simply build another one, even if not grand and exquisite like her last probably was? She furrowed her brows in thought as she listened, processing all of the information despite her confusion. “I’m just...confused by all of this. A deity should make a way for His followers, and for a person like you who still follows Him regardless of a temple, He should make a way to communicate with you again. If He made it, certainly he could do it again, present the rituals to a new generation? I’m sorry, it just doesn’t make much sense for a god to willingly let Himself be cut off from his followers. If the Sanctuary caved in and Dark was left outside, he wouldn’t just accept his fate and stay in the background. He would dig through earth and grave to get to us. I can’t imagine a deity just...staying vanished, y’know?” She sighed, running a hand through her hair and toss it a bit to lessen the heat on her neck. “I’m sorry again, I’m not used to talking about religion. There are too many variables for it to make sense, and I guess I just expect things to be different than how they are. If a God will lead me to Him or Her as you say, I hope they do it soon so I can get some answers.” As Yuae introduced a new topic, one that Erwyn wasn’t expecting, she blinked and let herself relax a bit after her tension with religion. The woman’s voice was so soft that it was a miracle she could hear her, but it made it nicer with her own boisterous voice. People wouldn’t be able to truly understand their conversation, and wouldn’t butt in the middle of it. “Ah, yes that one doesn’t come up often surprisingly. We met as children, in the rainforest. Our families lived in the same rainforest canopy and so we met as young adolescents, playing games with the others and flying together. We grew up side by side, and were best friends. So when she moved here to the Sanctuary after wanting to find a calling outside the forest, I decided to follow her. We still visit plenty, as our families miss us, but we enjoy our life here. We can hang out when she’s not working, and just provide each other company. I swear, that woman wouldn’t ever leave her den without me around.” She laughed softly, a blush forming on her cheeks as she tucked some stray hair behind her ear. “I sometimes spend the night here too, just talking about our days or cuddling for warmth. We’ve been so close for years that I don’t think our bond will ever be broken because of it.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2021 1:38 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
The man smiled more at her comment about making a replica of herself. He wondered what Rajani would have thought if he had ever gotten such a thing...but regardless, even if he was serious about having one, he doubted the thing would last a few seconds before his two terrors grabbed a hold of it. They somehow sensed opportunities to cause trouble. A slew of replaced furniture, items, and scrolls were a testament of that. Vyrralynn changed the subject and teased about dragons thinking she would take his position as 'the most knowledgeable and wise in all the land.' Dark Shadow merely shot her a glance. Though he didn't smile as much, his made sure his response was lighthearted. "You give me too much credit," he said with a dash of sincerity. "If I claimed to be an all knowing Alpha, that would be dishonest of me." Dark Shadow lifted his chin and grinned faintly. "Now all powerful and well-built, I could get by," he said, chuckling at the end of the comment for how laughable it was. He had no true desire to boast about anything, which his Beta no doubt knew. She added that Rajani might have been dissapointed to hear of his outranking, but she dismissed her snarky comments with a more a sincere, gentler tone. "Rajani cares more for muscles then scrolls, I think. So, as long as I have that, I may still have her at my side." As he finished, his grin faded back into a smile. It was his way of showing Vyrralynn that her comments had not brushed him the wrong way, which was something he felt from her change of tone near the end. She had made a kind comment about following his work. "You honor me," Dark said gently, to convey the respect she had earned over the years. "This will be good for you. Perhaps it's the first step in creating texts of your own."

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Erwyn.
Quote :
She shook her head some more at Erwyn's response about just building another shrine, but decided she would listen to the whole thing first before responding. Her hands remained nervously held in front of her. She found herself chewing on her lower lip, a habit she had developed when she was uncomfortable. In her mind she responded about how her God had made the shrine when they were in their mortal forms. It wasn't like her God didn't want to connect, but they couldn't. There were specific words that were lost...rituals that would never be found again. But then Erwyn talked about how her God seemed willing to be cut off from her followers, and compared it to Dark. Something stirred in Yuae then, which caused her brows to furrow and her eyes to sink down. She...was unsure what to do with that. It felt like something had pierced her heart at that moment, but she didn't know what to do with it. She went quiet for a little while, and decided not to reply to Erwyn, eyes still watching the ground pass below them. She listened to the woman talk about how she and Vyrra met as kids in the rainforest. Yuae herself had never seen a rainforest, but she heard it was a really warm place with more trees than here. That was hard to imagine, since the first time she had ever really seen trees was back when she arrived on the main land. Before then, her home was nothing but tundra...snow far as far as the eye could see. She could catch Erwyn brushing some hair behind her ears when she talked about Vyrra, but Yuae was painfully oblivious to there being any stronger feelings between them. "It sounds like you care a lot for her," she whispered, trying to keep the inner conflict she was feeling away from her words. She didn't want to make the conversation heavy. "It's nice to have close friends, especially ones that last so long..." Yuae's voice faded out. She furrowed her brow, clinging to her necklace again, thinking hard about what was brought up before. She felt her face burn in shame and some tears gently cling to the side of her eyes. "That...that wasn't fair...what you said about my God." Yuae found herself telling Erwyn, her words struggling to leave her thin lips. She looked gently at her, but felt very troubled inside. "I...know I should say anything, but I want to," her voice faded as she looked back at the pendant in her hand. Erwyn's question still rolled in her head...why didn't her God help connect with her, did they actually care...? Was Erwyn right? She breathed out. "You talk like you speak for Him, but I know He cares and I know they did everything they could to connect with me." She felt her heart sting when she said these words, she wasn't completely sure it was true, but hoped with all her heart that it was. "I just didn't think what you said was right," she murmured softly. "Even if you see it differently than I do."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2021 8:51 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Dark dismissed being all-knowing, but in comparison to other dragons she had known over the years, he was the most versed in history and knowledge in general. He may not know everything about the world, but he knew a good amount to pass for it. She wasn’t blind to all the times he had spewed knowledge that she had never found or heard of, even within his scrolls and books he lent to her. The man gave himself too little credit if anything. “Psh, your brain probably has muscles too with how often you work it. But, I can’t blame Rajani for preferring strength. I do have an affinity for strongly-built dark-colored dragons like she does, if my position says anything.” She chuckled at her own joke, shaking her head. “I’m teasing. You are a very impressive alpha, and I know even if you lost all your muscle in a day and became as strong as a hatchling - a newborn that is not yours, mind you - she would still love you as she does now.” She nodded once as though to affirm it, before he mentioned possibly making her own texts eventually. Vyrra paused at the suggestion, almost blushing. Did he really think that? She wasn’t sure why she questioned it, as Dark always spoke with sincerity, but it was hard to believe that he could imagine her rising to that place. “Thank you,” she replied softly. “I hope my work becomes good enough to be among the history others will eventually read and learn from. I still have a ways to go, but I work every day towards it.”

Quote :
Quote :
The next words out of Yuae’s mouth were quiet, reserved, and her posture had sunk. Erwyn gritted her teeth and stared ahead, passing glances over other dragons as the woman went still. Figures that her big mouth got her in trouble again - Vyrra always tended to get on her back about it. Eventually Yuae spoke of unfairness, of being incorrect about religion. Of course it had to be this way. Every time she spoke of anything she didn’t understand, someone lashed out at her for it. She didn’t exactly expect it from this tiny woman, but here she was, being told on. “I might not be right, but I’m still trying to figure it all out. It’s things like this that make me question religion and why none of it makes sense to me. Why would I dedicate my life to a deity who doesn’t deign to build a connection with me again? I can’t live in a one-sided relationship my entire life, fighting for someone who wouldn’t return it.” She hadn’t realized her words were focused less on religion, and more what she had been in turmoil over for months now. “If an all-powerful being wants me to follow Him, I’d prefer Him to appreciate my loyalty, is all.” She leaned back against the wall, letting out a breath and trying to ease her anger. “I’m sorry I insulted your religious beliefs. I’m not great at expressing my opinions. I’m just trying to understand, but it makes it too damn hard when things like this happen. If anything, it was unfair to you for your deity to give up when the temple was destroyed. He knew you were out here dedicated to you and still stays silent. If I’m going to follow any deity, I expect respect to pass both ways. But maybe I’m just used to the Sanctuary’s ways. Or maybe I’m just used to being let down so things like this make it harder to believe in. I don’t really know.” She rolled her eyes to the ceiling for a few moments, then back down again. “But I’m sorry. You don’t have to affiliate with me if what I do gets on your nerves, as a woman who could practically walk through a storm and come through unscathed.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 1:34 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
A subtle smirk worked its way to his lips at Vyrralynn's affinity for strongly-built, dark-colored dragons, with the gleam in his eye acting as his response to her joke. He had certainly felt the same, given his own affinity for Rajani, but then again, many things appeared obscure and dark to him because of the anatomy of his eye. It amused him just how constantly reminded he was of that fact. Even so, a more sincere smile replaced the smirk at her comment about Rajani liking him, even if he was -as Vyrra put it- as strong as a hatchling, Rajani would have still stuck by his side. From what he knew of his mate, that was true, and it was humbling. Dark Shadow dipped his head once, also affirming his Beta's comment. "Yes, I believe so, or hope it anyway," he admitted, his glowing affection for Rajani seeped into his words as he spoke. "She has such a loyalty about her...it is truly comforting, even with her lifestyle. She is nothing short of admirable, and I am fortunate to have her at my side." The warmth he felt shifted toward Vyrralynn, who was currently flustered at the idea about creating her own texts. This humored him because he truly saw the spark in her, but that opportunity was for her to take though, regardless of how he felt. But...maybe she just needed the right nudge. "True. You do indeed have a ways to go," he said, looking off around the room for a moment as he mulled some thoughts around in his mind, tapped his chin, and then proposed an offer. "Maybe I can help." He turned his silver eyes to her again and continued, "Consider it a gift. Whatever knowledge you find in this place, whatever discovery you make, or treasure you may unearth - the knowledge is yours to document. Formally as well as not. I'll allow these discoveries to be made under your name instead of my own, if you wish to publish them." He figured there would be something worthwhile found there, so it only seemed fitting that she had the opportunity to make a name for herself with it. If she choose not to publish anything, then the information would be held within the Sanctuary alone, but if not, she had the chance if she wanted it. "It may make the journey a slightly shorter one." The man leaned back, preparing to take his leave as he chuckled, "I sadly must be off I'm afraid. I can already feel my clan's unyielding questions...an Alpha's work is never finished and I must be the bearer of Xolron's bad news. But I will keep an ear out for you when you return, Vyrra."

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Erwyn.
Quote :
It was troubling to hear Erwyn persist, and though Yuae was not opposed to conversation about religion, she felt the nature of this one was different. She softly kept to herself, listening to the dragoness beside her, but it did prove rather difficult. Erwyn almost sounded like she was apologizing at the end, but it became clear to Yuae that what followed the apology, was Erwyn's bitter feelings toward the matter. To Yuae, that somehow made the apology feel empty. She figured she wasn't actually sorry, she just wanted to say it to make herself feel better. It was nice at least, that Erwyn admitted that her thoughts might have been due to being around the Sanctuary, and then proceeded to say Yuae didn't have to affiliate with her if she got on her nerves. That should have felt like an open door...an opportunity to let go of a relationship she didn't want if it bothered her. In truth it felt like Erwyn had pinned her against a wall about a matter she truly didn't want to divulge in, and it felt a bit...unfair. She looked away from Erwyn's gaze, rubbing her shoulder, allowing the silence to slip in between them for a moment. She didn't want to say anything, and silently wished the silence could wash the tension away. "I do understand you feel these things," Yuae found herself saying slowly, face beginning to grow hot again. "But...it's not about you. This is my beliefs...why does it have to be about you?" Yuae shook her head, voice breaking, not really sure how to handle the situation, and feeling more put-off by it than before. "I didn't even want to go that far into talking about this, and now I feel bad because you put me in this spot where you tell me I don't have to be associated with you if you get on my nerves. But you didn't listen when I said I was bothered by what you said before." Truthfully, she wish she could just have Erwyn change the subject...go back to Vyrralynn cheating at cards, anything else. She had even told her it bothered her, and she was still picking on the same topic as if it were her life. "I'm...I'm sorry, I think I should go," she whispered, ducking some white hair behind her ear as her eyes began to water. She didn't like confronting people, it always made her feel so icky inside. Her bare feet began to inch back as she started to drift away from Erwyn and the conversation. She knew she would feel guilty for leaving, but she also felt if she didn't, the conversation wouldn't improve. She wanted to sigh out, she felt she shouldn't have said anything before. Perhaps it was her fault it all turned so sour.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 9:16 pm

Quote :
Quote :
As soon as Dark began speaking about Rajani, his entire demeanor seemed to soften, eyes aglow with his affections for her as he spoke of her loyalty and love for her. It was a relationship she hoped to achieve one day, though also hoped it would not play out the exact same way as theirs. However, it was still a joy to see Dark so happy with his family, finally settling down and working through fatherhood differently than his predecessors. She was certain that Rajan did not feel the same, but was assured he would in time with such a man as his father. As he continued however, his tone shifted back into professionality, telling her that any texts she wrote on her scouting mission could be documented as hers. Her jaw dropped slightly, speechless for a few moments. All of her work had been subtitled under him, with him taking the main credit as the dragon Alpha. To be her own accredited author...she couldn’t fathom it. “Really?” she said softly, wringing her hands together. “I-I don’t know what to say, but...thank you. I promise I won’t let you down and put your gift to only the best of use.” Nodding to affirm it, and offering him a smile, he took his leave after, stepping back to soon leave her den. “Of course, Dark. Thank you again, I will tell you everything I learned whenever I return and you have a moment to converse. Hopefully you’ll be in one piece by then,” she teased, referring to his little ruffians.

Quote :
Quote :
Erwyn honestly wasn’t surprised to hear Yuae was hurt by her actions, becoming selfish and not taking her words for granted. She glared at the ground as the woman spoke, ever so soft and quiet as every word shoved that burning guilt further into her chest until she was certain a gaping hole was left in its stead. Why did everyone deem to hate her so quickly, even the people she assumed would have the patience and actually talk to her? It wasn’t long at all before the woman left her side, and to leave her guilt and anger behind, she ran forward and shifted before shoving her wings down and bolting from the Sanctuary, flying straight out of the midst of dragons and out to anywhere, anywhere beyond the walls of the gathering. She couldn’t stand to stay any longer with those who deemed to hate her. Which, as she was realizing, became more with each passing day.

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. 9gp9gxU
Quote :
Male - Straight - 25 - Smoke Ridgeback
Crush ~ ? || Tags ~ Yuae || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
“Kaira, hold on! I have it right here!” Cazram chased after the little dragoness who scampered from him, wailing about her lost stuffed animal that she had been desperate to find for the past hour. It had distressed the little lavender child enough that she had burst from the nursery den, running off to find her missing companion. The large red male followed behind, weaving through other dragons and apologizing as he went before he had finally caught up to her, scooping her up by the back of her neck. “Kaira, I found it,” he said in muffles, showing her the stuffed animal currently sitting securely between his back horns. She squeaked in joy and scrambled out of his grasp, climbing up his shoulder and running over to curl up with the creature and finally rest. Cazram let out a breath of relief, turning back to make his way back to the nursery. Things had been slow recently, with tensions being higher there resulting in less eggs and hatchlings to care for, at least new ones anyways. Today he only had a few to babysit, until it trickled down to Kaira, whose parents were off hunting by a large lake nearby. Her little gills and fins hadn’t properly developed for water ventures yet, leaving him to keep her occupied for the day alongside her little companion that was the same size as her. Smiling in contentment to finally soothe the girl, he maneuvered his way through the Sanctuary until a familiar face caught his eye to the side. Not a happy one it seemed though. No, Yuae seemed upset, and he caught the glimmer of tears on her cheek. He made his way over to her carefully, bending his head down to her. “Yuae, is everything alright?” He reached behind him and picked up Kaira, setting her gently at his feet before shifting swiftly to his human form. “What’s going on?” His dark green eyes searched hers, hoping to find what bothered her so much. He had never seen her cry, even when times were tough, and hoped it was nothing too serious that had brought her to this state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Reign: Awakening :.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: PG13 Rps :: PG13 Thread-
Jump to: