Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 9:04 pm

Quote :
Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 0cd732dee52927a2dac95b7892a0c2b4
═════════════════
Territί Mist Dragon | Bi | Mate: X | Significant Other: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Looking about while she wondered if they needed anything, Yuae found nothing came to mind and returned her gaze to Cazram with a nod. "Um, no, I don't think so," she said, feeling like they didn't need anything else aside from themselves. She waited for Cazram to lead the way, she quietly followed suit and shifted into her dragon form, watching what he did before she made any moved herself. When he readied to fly out, so did she, looking to his wings before outstretching her own.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 9:29 pm

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 9gp9gxU
Quote :
Male - Straight - 25 - Smoke Ridgeback
Mate ~ X || Tags ~ Yuae || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Satisfied that everything was in order, Cazram quickly took the lead and to the skies, taking to the bottom of the clouds to coast swiftly beneath them. Once he was level and balanced, he sent a smile to Yuae, glad to be out in the boasting moonlight that cascaded over the sleeping world beneath them. It was a beautiful night, perfect for an outing such as theirs. After a while of relaxing flying, not much spoken between them as there was no need nor no pressure, he descended down onto a familiar patch of land, one that held a ruined fortress abode sitting on a hill overlooking wide green pastures and forests lining either side, the horizon extending to hills and distant mountains. Crickets chirped quietly as he landed on the top of the fortress, the space flat and spacious albeit crumbling towards the other far side behind them. His wings flapped in a woosh as he balanced himself atop the stone, settling down to gaze at the scene before his eyes went to Yuae. “I’ve brought people here in the past,” he began, “but I don’t think any of them appreciated it as much as I think you will.” He nodded towards their view, the expanse it provided. “The grass there is so soft, and sprouts wildflowers in the spring that deer come to feed on. The trees are always waving in the wind so their leaves rustle beautifully, and when the sun is out, you can sunbathe the entire day and feel the warmth soak all your scales. I’ve fallen asleep many times here due to the sheer relaxation I can feel.” He smiled over at her, pulling his wings in tight. “I didn’t think we’d stay up here for too long, as I thought we could go down to the grass to see the stars or take a flight up higher than the sparse clouds like you wanted, but it’s all up to you. I just thought this was a good landing spot so you could see just how magnificent it is.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 9:55 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Kicking up off the floor to follow, Yuae flapped her wings as they ascended up the ravine's edge, into the sky above. Starlight twinkled from between the fragments of color leftover from the sunset, making her feel watched over like she always did when she looked at stars. They were like the eyes of Gods. She watched the moon and the reflection of the Nevarre planet nestled next to it, their reflections looking beautiful behind the backdrop of mountains. Yuae breathed in the cool rush of air, passing a bashful smile to Cazram as he lead her through the landscape, over the valley of trees, to a ruined fortress. They both pulled their wings back as they descended down, Yuae's talons gripping to the decayed stone while Cazram explained the essence of this place. Her ears picked up the sounds, from the whirring of leaves in the distance, to the hum of bugs, and flitter of rubble beneath their weight. It was enchanting. Her eyes were round as she took in the sights next, saying under her breath, "Oo, yes, I like those plans, and this place..." The quills on Yuae's tails hugged in close as she wrapped her tail around the fortress to keep balance as she descended down to stand in the grass. It felt like flower petals brushing against her scales, Cazram was right. Pupils spreading out, she pawed at the grass, examining it in her claws before she pranced in the field, tail wagging about happily.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 10:30 pm

Quote :
Mate ~ X || Tags ~ Yuae || Location ~ Abandoned Fortress
Quote :
When they settled onto the stone and he explained the area, he could see the admiration in her gaze, taking in their surroundings with the widest eyes and instant curiosity. At the mention of the grass, she seemed to be called to it and descended the building until she stood in it, pawing at it and feeling the soft blades stroke against her feet before she began to frolick through the meadow. It was such a sight that he caught himself staring, admiring her joy in the field as he hopped off and glided down, unable to use his tail in quite the same way as hers but settling down in the field and watching her gleefully bound acrosos it. It made his heart full to see her embrace his space so readily, so happily. He couldn’t have asked for anything better. As she bounded, some fireflies would shoot up from the flowers, jolted from their rest as she pushed them into the air and began to flicker around the atmosphere, as though becoming their own floating stars down on earth. It was such a beautiful sight, to see her dancing among them, and his heart thudded loudly in his ears. Already he knew that this was a wonderful night for them both, and an amazing continuation of their budding friendship soon to grow.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 11:09 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Air rushed past her ears, it seemed the world around her danced as she frisked though the grass fields, her wings extended out just enough to feel the blades graze them. Giggles glided through the air like she did, stopping just to feel the rush, sending her tail over the tops of the bobbing flowers before she drew her eyes up at the fireflies as one descended down on her muzzle. Her smile spread and she watched it flutter back into the darkness, the pulsating light fading into the group gathered around. Yuae followed them with her eyes, running through the lights, giggling until they dispersed back into the grass at her feet. Her eyes honed in, focusing intently. She threw out her claws, waving the end of her tail, watching the fireflies slip between her talons as they flew back into the air around her. "Come here! You should try this!" Yuae laughed back at Cazram.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 11:27 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Continuing to watch, Cazram was content to see her dance and frolic so freely with the fireflies, them spinning and flying around her. It was like the fantasy of hers, singing with the whales in the stars, the singing being the sounds of the forest and of nature, the stars the very fireflies that surrounded them. She called for him to join her, and he popped to his feet, trotting over and slowing once he reached her, watching her lunge out at the grasses and watching the fireflies escape into the sky. He laughed at the sight, and he looked around himself before he found a patch of luminescent grass and pounced on it, extending his claws into the soft soil. The bugs flew upwards in a rush, swirling around his horns as he watched them, their light glinting off his emerald eyes. When he looked back to her, he grinned wide, short tail waving behind him as he picked up his feet and ran in a circle around her, kicking up the insects to surround them in their flickering starlight. He let out a loud laugh among them as he stopped before her, watching them flutter around in their beautiful chaos. He watched a few in particular as they lowered near her face, and the way their light hit her pink eyes reminded him of the stone he kept hidden safely away, and his breath hitched at the sight. He scrambled to get back to reality however, hiding his sudden inner panic as he continued to grin at her. "I wonder how many we can throw at once?"
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 4:42 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Turning her head to follow Cazram as he came up by her side, she watched him thrust his claws into the grass, sending a flurry of fireflies darting in every which way. Giggles escaped Yuae as Cazram then raced around her, causing light to encircle her, making her smile grew by each passing second and her eyes to twinkle like the lights around her. She waved her barbed tail over the valley of the grass, hearing the dragon laugh, causing her to pick up her head and watch the dissipating chaos of light with him. It was like dust settling in the air, a cloud of light. She admired it for a moment or two. "Oh yeah?" Yuae beamed at him. "I wonder that too, let's try it!" Popping up into a stand, Yuae vaulted over Cazram's back, stretching her wings out as she landed, sweeping them and her tail over the grass, sending the first wave of fireflies up in a rush. She bolted into a gallop, racing in a circle around the grass field, eyes entranced by the lights, snickering at Cazram as she leapt over him a second time.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 8:29 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Watching the dragoness before him, he grinned wide to see her so elated, bright as the fireflies that danced around them. She giggled happily before she ran around and lept right over his back, him ducking slightly in shock as his wings dropped to the ground. His eyes were wide as he followed her in his sights, her sending up a wave of light from the soft grasses as her wings and tail swept through it. It was an even more beautiful sight to see her so happy among his place of peace. Before he could join her in her fun, she raced forward and leaped over his back again, kicking up the meadow. He didn’t know if he could keep up with her, especially with his short tail unable to have the reach her own tail did - those barbs certainly helped with her fun. But regardless of his worries, he chased after her romping, bounding through the fields and being aware of her barbs to avoid running straight into them and knocking off his scales. Eventually he caught up to her side, and when she finally came to a pause, he braced himself and vaulted his own self over her. He didn’t have quite the nimbleness that she did however, and was sent tumbling into the grasses and sending up a large wave of the fireflies straight into the stars. It was more of an impact that he expected. It was a short shock though, as he let out a boisterous laugh and rolled around in the grass, feeling it brush against his scales and wings as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 5:35 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Carrying herself through the green field, stirring up fireflies, she passed a big grin behind her as she saw Cazram following. He caught up to her side and her eyes gleamed when she looked at him. She drew into a stop, surprised to see him leap over her. Yuae's eyes went wide and she felt laughter fall from her mouth as he landed on the other side, sending a flurry of fireflies up and into the air. She was in awe. Looking up, she watched the display. It was beautiful, and she think he won that competition. Hearing Cazram let out a boisterous laugh, Yuae threw back her head, laughed, and pranced, to him, flopping down beside his wings. "There were soooo many!" Yuae laughed until her side hurt, pointing up at the fireflies with her claw. "That was a very good one!" Covering her maw with her claws, she giggled, splaying her wings out in the grass too.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 9:38 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Hearing Yuae’s laughter in tandem with his own, his voice carried past the fortress and fireflies, his heart elated to hear such a song. Eventually settling to quiet giggles under their breaths, Caz rolled onto his stomach and watched her splay out her wings, her eyes watching the fireflies flying around and vanishing slowly back into the grasses and surrounding trees. He grinned as he lay with her, watching the blinking lights until there were only a few flickering around them, leaving the air mystical and quiet with only the whispering grasses daring to interrupt. “I still think your leaps sent up the most overall! Such a beautiful display.” He beamed, short tail wagging through the grasses behind him as he relaxed his wings, one laying atop hers. “I had no idea there were so many fireflies here to see. Really makes this place even more special, especially now that you made a part of it your own!”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 6:22 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
She smothered her face in her talons to hide her fits of giggles. "Oh thank you, but I didn't change anything about this place," Yuae said softly and looked over at Cazram. It took her a second to realize one of his wings were over her own and she casually glanced at it, feeling oddly at ease with the small gesture; it was nice. Her cheeks felt hot but she looked away before he could notice and took her mind to the sky with fireflies. "They are such pretty little bugs," she sighed happily. "And you're fun to be around."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 6:42 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram grinned over at the white dragon, watching her muffle her giggling under her talons and dismiss his comment. He rolled his eyes and nudged her with the curve of his wing before it settled back down atop hers. “You have made this place even more beautiful than it was.” He then nodded in agreement with her next statement, before his own cheeks warmed and he laughed a bit nervously. “And you’re very fun to be around too, Yuae.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 2:38 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Passing him a slow look, she was a little surprised he had said that and was quiet trying to process it as she felt herself wanting to blush again. She was nervous but it wasn't the sort of nervousness she was used to feeling...no, this was something she hadn't felt in a while but it was nice to be complimented. She covered her face with her wing as she blushed, pulling it back to pass him a calm smile. "That's so sweet," she giggled, feeling the end of her tail curl. She looked at him. "You too, Cazram. This has been very fun." She smiled.

-------------

[A Few Weeks Pass]

Quote :

═════════════════
K o r a ' k a r i
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Sanctuary.
Quote :
Songbirds flittered from branch to branch as the sun peeked over mountains. The Kora'kari came upon a ravine, feeling close to the thing it wished to see as it descended down into the ravine's depths. Foliage that clung to the lip of the chasm decayed and regrew at the Kora'kari's touch. The earth decomposed and reformed anew, crackling over the heavy silence. There was an steep hill of rocks and debris it climbed down until it reached the bottom.
Dragons stared. The Kora'kari ambled through the Sanctuary with its vibrant green eyes seemingly focused on its target. Some dragons retreated back in their dens when it came near, others bared their fangs but were too frightened to get close. The earth blossomed below its feet and decayed right after.
The Kora'kari gave a glance at the Sanctuary's inhabitants while it went along its path. There were many lifeforms here, different from the animals it encountered in the forest; different from the trees, the air, from the land and water. These things could harness magic. It could see their skeletons, organs, and the magic coursing through their bodies, with enough to tamper with. The Kora'kari pulled its sights away. It drew its long hand toward its chest where its green core glowed, pulling it further down the ravine. The Kora'kari followed but word of its presence quickly spread.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 8:12 pm

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 HGQ5b2g
Quote :
※ - Female - Bi - 33 1/2 - Rainforest Asaerian Feather - ※
Significant Other ~TBA || Tags ~ X || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Vyrralynn hummed to herself as she organized her scrolls and books, placing them delicately back on their respective shelves and closing plus locking their doors to ensure none fell out in case any of the children, especially her Alpha’s, did not mess with any of her delicate data. She had been working for weeks trying to decipher the events she had experienced, and the data was too detailed and precise to lose. Her nightmares certainly wouldn’t get any better if they did. Satisfied that all of her work was put away safely, she ventured out of her cozy den to find the Sanctuary abuzz with discussion. The dragoness furrowed her brows as she observed them, standing and listening to passing conversations. ”What does it look like?” “I don’t know, but they said flowers grew and died beneath its feet, and it contained no body, just magic…” “How can something be pure magic? I thought it couldn’t be raw?” “They say it glows eerily, that it makes anyone shudder, it peers into your very soul…” “I hope it doesn’t look into mine, I don’t think it’d like what it’d saw…” “Regardless, I want nothing to do with it. I’m going deep into the Sanctuary until someone tells us what’s going on. Has Dark even seen it?” The dragons were too far away by the time the reply came, which caused Vyrra’s heart to race. Had Dark not seen this creature? Her panic began to rise as she reluctantly raced in the opposite direction to find out whatever this creature was. If it was the same that had tried to kill her, who else would it take before it was stopped?
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 12:12 am

Quote :

═════════════════
K o r a ' k a r i
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Sanctuary.
Quote :
Whispered trilled in the air, the Kora'kari ignored the vibrations these whispers sent as the being traveled down the ravine, following the strong pulse of magic at its core. The river of green magic flowed into a crowd of dragons that backed up when they caught sight of it and the being flicked his long finger, causing roots to sprout from the ground, forming a mass, a wall of roots and thorns. The roots spread from the ground, pushing the dragons back, forming a pathway straight to the source it needed. A dragon standing at the Sanctuary with spots, a tan hide and a crown of purple feathers. Grass and flowers bloomed at its feet, then died. It faced the dragon. The pits of his skull-like feature locked onto her and its voice vibrated in the air, sending a pulse up the scales of all those nearby. It almost seemed to speak into her mind louder than it did to the others. "Child of the sun." Its eyes glowed green.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 12:07 pm

Quote :
※ - Female - Bi - 33 1/2 - Rainforest Asaerian Feather - ※
Quote :
Vyrra’s steps were quick through the Sanctuary, weaving through dragons as her tail provided swift turning. Her panic kept her moving, but before she could reach Dark or anyone, the creature had met her path. She screeched to a halt, throwing up dirt and dust around her as it peered through it all, magic glowing at her through the curtain. Child of the sun. Her heart could have stopped beating entirely as she stood before it, her limbs beginning to tremble as she took one step back, then another. “What are you,” she hissed, “and why have you come after me? Are you here to finish your assassination?”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 9:34 pm

Quote :

═════════════════
K o r a ' k a r i
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Sanctuary.
Quote :
It extended out its hand, fingers curling like the branching of a decaying tree as it replied. "I know not of which you speak," the Kora'kari said in an archaic tone. Its psychic energy pulsated through the air, no doubt through magic. "But you have created me, and it is unexpected that a child of the sun has done this. But I am lost--awoken in ruins far different from the ones this previous form remembers. I come seeking understanding - from you. What has become of the place with the elves? What becomes of this world?" The trench of vines it had created twisted at the tops, still keeping the others dragons away. The vines by Vyrra began extending out, coiling by her ankles and wings.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 9:53 pm

Quote :
※ - Female - 33 1/2 - Rainforest Asaerian Feather - ※
Quote :
She had gone mad. Yes, after her traumatic experience at the ruins, she was now being haunted by her memory and trapped in purgatory with a talking magical piece of wood. Or a dead tree. Or a wisp. Vyrra really didn't know how to describe it and wasn't sure if she would ever be able to. Was she awake? The creature began to speak, and she could feel the shifts of magic, the waves pulsing through her mind with each word it spoke to her. It spoke of its creation, of its lack of direction. The magic it held made her tremble under her skin, a panic rising to remember that same magic pulling at her own, seizing her life for itself. She wasn't sure what she could trust anymore. It took her a moment to find the courage to even speak to the being, wings flared in case she needed to fly and save her life before making another fatal mistake. "A child of the sun? Elves? Ruins?" She swallowed, taking a few breaths. "I didn't create you, you stole my magic. I was investigating the ruins because I was told of some event happening that my, our alpha told me about. You're in the realm of dragons now." She wasn't sure what she could even say that would prevent the being from taking others away, from taking their magic for itself. The feeling was all too easily remembered as she stared and stood before her almost-assassin. Vines coiled around her ankles and she took a step back, then another, but she could not move far before the creature had kept her in place, surrounding them with an impenetrable bubble of leaves and foliage. He could feed on her and she would be alone, unable to be saved by anyone. Was this her true end? Was it getting more information before it took the rest of what it needed, and killed her once and for all? She shouldn't have come alone, she should have called Xolron, or even Dark...
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 2:05 am

Quote :

═════════════════
K o r a ' k a r i
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Sanctuary.
Quote :
The essences surrounding the dragoness pulsated, fluctuating between positive and negative energies as she asked her questions. It indicated she was troubled. It cocked its skull-like head, lowering its hand, causing the vines that stretched toward the dragoness wilt and withdrawal. It was strange that she was confused. The air seemed quiet now, the Kora'kari's voice no longer overpowering her mind but it glided softly. "Dragons. Yes, I know of them, but they are different now," it said. The Kora'kari looked down at its green core, sensing a rift between its essence and hers. They were disconnected and this was troubling. It also sensed no dragon here could harness magic either and that the world was different, different now than the traces of memories it received from the elvhen ruins. "Somehow you cannot use magic. I sense no dragon here can. It seems we are unable to make contact properly because of it--I did not deliberately take your life essence. It shaped me because I was needed and I was formed by your presence. If you could harness magic, all would have been clear about why it was taken...but because of this barrier, you are confused." The barrier of vines sunk slowly back. Slowly, it raised its head at the dragoness. Its green core flickered with light, particles catching in the air like embers. "I can remove the barrier, for a moment, and allow our connection to make contact. I cannot restore your magic fully but perhaps we might find a way." It waited to see her response. "But with your permission, I will show you what happened in those ruins. I would like to make all things clear."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 8:23 am

Quote :
※ - Female - 33 1/2 - Rainforest Asaerian Feather - ※
Significant Other ~TBA || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Vyrra could not keep anything straight, unable to understand anything of what was happening. The very interaction terrified her. But she had to stand up for herself, keep as much confidence as she could muster to be the beta she was expected to be, and be an example to those she protected around her. The being talked quieter now, explaining that everything that happened had a purpose - she had purposefully helped in its creation. Though she hated the thought of giving anything more to this magical creature, she had to understand what had happened. If something like this were to repeat itself, she needed to know every single detail. Not to mention he might be able to restore her magic, a topic she hadn’t even thought of. What did this thing possess? Taking in a deep breath, she pulled her feathered wings to her side and stared directly into the face of the being. “Explain what has happened so I may understand. But under no circumstances will you take anyone’s, including my own, life force to do so. Nobody will be sacrificed again, magic or not.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Reign: Awakening :.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: PG13 Rps :: PG13 Thread-
Jump to: