Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 2:49 pm

Quote :
Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 4ff4e877e953018618ad464b01e542b3
═════════════════
Sanctuary Guide | Crush: X | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
Passing the Alpha's den on his usual commute, Drake happened to catch the Beta female descending into the Sanctuary, looking troubled. He smiled and made his way to her, catching a glance at the empty den before asking, "Looking for Dark?" His orange eyes flickered back to Vyrra warmly. "He isn't at his den right now, but I think I might know where he is," he said, waving the edge of is striped tail as a gesture for her to follow him. "He's usually busy getting updates from his other members right about now. I'll take you to him," Drake offered, stepping out to pass further into the Sanctuary ravine.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:42 pm

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 HGQ5b2g
Quote :
※ - Female - Bi - 33 1/2 - Rainforest Asaerian Feather - ※
Significant Other ~ X || Tags ~ Drake || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Not hearing any sounds within, the Beta was about to venture further when a voice sounded from beside her. It startled her, and she whipped her head around to confront the being who scared her only to find Drake standing there, mentioning that Dark wasn’t in his den. Of course he wasn’t - and now she had to expend even more energy chasing after him. Letting out a long sigh, she pulled her wings close and began to walk by him. “Sure, let’s go,” she said, just about done with the day entirely. She should have his schedule memorized by now, but with all the commotion she hadn’t even realized the time.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 6:21 pm

Quote :
Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 4ff4e877e953018618ad464b01e542b3
═════════════════
Sanctuary Guide | Crush: X | Mate: X | Young: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
Meandering past an occasional dragon, Drake continued down the ravine, leading Vyrralynn to the other side of the Sanctuary where Dark met with his lead watchdragons at an open den at the end of the Sanctuary. Not very many occupants ever ventured down here. The information wasn't necessarily classified, just generic updates and droning conversation and there were no usual dens at this end either. The entrance of the cavern was wide enough to see the meeting and those participating inside, including Dark who stood at the back of the congregation. Drake lead the Beta near to the den, glanced at it, and then at her. "I think he's about done, you could probably sit inside to wait," he said, turning slightly, his long tail following suit. "I'll be around if you need anything else," he said, slipping off to attend to his guide work.

Last edited by Sub-Zero on Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 7:04 pm

Quote :
Significant Other ~ X || Tags ~ Drake || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
The two walked in mostly silence, Vyrra fighting to keep her eyes open as each step was slow and monotonous. She didn’t feel like very inviting company for the red dragon, and she knew she would have to apologize later after she had some rest and could talk to their Alpha. When they finally arrived at the room, she looked at Drake as he spoke, before bowing her head with a small smile. “Thank you, Drake. I greatly appreciate it.” Her head turned back to the room, and she tread in quietly, taking a place to sit at the back of the room and wait for the male to finish, still trying to keep awake and last until the meeting was over. She wasn’t about to interrupt his time with the Sanctuary residents and their concerns.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2022 4:38 pm

Quote :
Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5
═════════════════
Alpha Male | Mate: Rajani | Young: 2|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
There was an occasional whir of wind as the air passed over the sandstone stalactites inside the the cavern, followed by the prattle of older dragons as they relayed border information about the mountains surrounding the Sanctuary. There were around ten to twelve dragons, each from all corners of Interra, some older than Dark and others roughly his age. Some were common lesser fire dragons, others not even from the continent like Zenevieva, a monarch variant from the island Isénfeld. They all had worked together for long enough to maintain a light-hearted atmosphere, despite how mundane the meetings were supposed to be, and by the time Vyrralynn had walked in, they were near the end, discussing the final things. "We should circle nightshift then and look for extra members, fire-breathers, preferably," Dark smirked, pausing as the other dragons chuckled quietly and nudged the member who had been called out. "No ice-breathers on nightshift." The dragon in question rolled his eyes up and shook his head with a sheepish grin. Dark Shadow chuckled, as did the others, until the sounds faded and silence fell in its place. "Zenevieva. I'll have Drake send any potential candidates your way. The rest, let Drake know if you see potential in anyone so he can send them forward to her." They dipped their heads, and Zenevieva followed suit. "Not a bother," she said in her smooth Isénfeldic accent. Afterward, they discussed one or two other needs before the meeting concluded. "You all know what to do," he said. The dragons began to raise up into a stand, some slipping out of the cavern towards the dens and others flew up and out of the ravine. The occasional few stayed and chatted, and that's when Dark Shadow caught Vyrra from the corner of his eye. He made his way around the stalagmites, dipping down in the cavern around the others to reach her. "I didn't expect to find you here," he said just before he came to her. "Sorry for the wait, but good to have you back-"

Last edited by Sub-Zero on Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2022 4:53 pm

Quote :

Significant Other ~ X || Tags ~ Dark || Location ~ Sanctuary

Quote :
Vyrralynn did her absolute best to stay awake and stay focused, especially as she had no idea what her alpha had been discussing with the others nor what it all meant. She was just thankful when the meeting came to a close, and she stood to her feet as she watched Dark make his way over. "Thank goodness you were done so soon," she commented, letting out a large yawn that she immediately felt guilty for. "The ruins were strange...there's this creature there now, this humanoid with magic, it was formed from the ruins and this rune itself, just sucking in everything around it before it formed its body. It was a ball of light transformed. It took my magic, it almost killed me," she rushed out, trying to say as much as she could without her notes in front of her. "It looked at me...I had passed out and couldn't shift back to my human form but didn't want to stay, I left as soon as I had the energy but I'm certain that if it were any lesser dragon, they would have been consumed by whatever ritual took place there." She took a few breaths, yawning again. "It took everything out of me, and I still can't shift...I don't know if I will be able to again, everything was so different, so...so powerful." She swallowed the knot forming in her throat, dipping her head. "I'm sorry I didn't stay longer and figure out what the creature was, but I just had this feeling I could die if I stayed for too long. It was like nothing I've ever seen before in my lifetime."

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2022 5:38 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
"Woah, slow down, slow down," the Alpha said, his brows furrowing as he saw the dazed state his Beta was in and there seemed to be a lot that happened in those ruins. He shielded a wing over her briefly and began to walk with her out of the cavern. "I don't know what you mean by a creature,or why you can't shift...but we'll figure it out. For now, you look exhausted." He frowned, taking her back to her den slowly. Bits of light trickled in from the Sanctuary, debris and powder dust glided in the air. Dark Shadow could see the weary, troubled look in Vyrralynn's eye, concerning him by what it meant, but there was no point trying to solve anything with the state that she was in. Some time passed before they came to her den and Dark Shadow walked her in to get her settled, making sure she could take a moment to breathe before he sat down on his haunches across from her, silver eyes focused on her. "How about you rest and I can look over your notes. We'll discuss it when you feel well enough," he murmured gently. "Is there anything we have to handle now?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2022 9:39 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Vyrralynn was indeed exhausted, but she also felt the guilt creeping into her chest, at disappointing her alpha by not being able to clearly describe the phenomenon he had wanted to discover and hear about. Though her notes were useful, would he even be able to decipher them? Understand what she was noting? The worries didn’t help her state as they swarmed in her mind, silent most of the way back to her den. They made it all the way to the back of her den where her plush dragon space was, where she could lay down and rest her head on one of the pillows, her alpha sitting down temporarily at the entrance. “I…I don’t think so,” she murmured, yawning once more. “Other than that humanoid…I didn’t get to write down anything about it. I wanted to make sure I told you before I slept and forgot. I don’t know how I would forget an instance like that, but with my magic being drained…everything doesn’t feel right.” She frowned, her eyelids flickering closed. “Remind me as soon as I’m awake to tell you everything. My belongings I set down in the front of the den, at my desk, when we walked in. My notes should be in there.” Unable to keep awake much longer now that she was on comfortable ground, her eyelids shut once and for all, and she fell into a deep slumber, one much better than the forced passing out she had to endure earlier. A plush and feathery bed was also far better than the hard ground of the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2022 10:57 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
Dark knotted his brows when she mentioned this humanoid, murmuring about having her magic drained and feeling off...her frantic ramblings had more behind them than he realized, but he didn't know what she meant. His expression turned serious by the time Vyrra's eyes had closed and she drifted off in her exhaustion. His talons clicked against the silent air when he rose, slipping toward her journal and notes to thumb through. It was difficult to tell the severity of what she was saying in her state, and if this humanoid was a Knight, maybe she had seen something that startled her or felt it. He couldn't quite tell yet. Pulling the journal in, Dark Shadow shifted, his hands flicking through the pages to get to any recent developments she had on record. She made note of the location, the ruins, writing down the feeling in the air and the environment. Vyrralynn was thorough; he could count on that. He glanced through her notes, her sketches, having experience enough in journal entries to put together some kind of story...the one thing she wrote about the most was 'strange feelings.' Strange feelings was expected in a magical anomaly, but things kept changing, escalating, and he began to worry. Burials of the dead, runes loosing magic. There was more history here than he knew. He could tell from her handwriting that she had began to be more uneasy. The analytical, thoughtful scribbles she normally jotted became hasty and uneven, and he felt a ping of concern in him. "What have I gotten you into," he whispered, rubbing his chin now to analyze the rest of this riddle. It was quickly making less sense as something seemed to have driven enough panic to send her attention elsewhere...the sentences no longer connected to the story. He made out a word or two, but he could no longer read it. Dark pulled from the journal. He closed it, then glanced over his shoulder. His Beta told him she couldn't shift and she didn't say humanoid figure before, she said creature. A creature. He trusted her enough to believe what she saw wasn't human. He hadn't expected she would find anything aside from a curious anomaly or two, but this was more than either of them bargained for. Transfixed in intrigue, he picked up the journal and began glancing through again, pacing her den, seeing what things he could uncover until she'd wake.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 4:19 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Awhile later, Vyrra woke upon her plush bedding with a large yawn. Though still tired, she felt less weak than before, and capable of withstanding a full conversation without dropping at her companion’s feet. Pulling herself to her own, she stretched out her wings before tucking them into her sides and venturing outward, only to be startled by Dark pacing and reading her journal. “How long have I been out?” she asked tiredly, attempting to shift out of habit but finding herself still unable to. She grumbled under her breath in frustration, sitting down at the edge of the room to give him space as her brown eyes followed him. “I’m sorry for falling asleep so quickly…I really don’t know how much that thing drained of me but it is not fun, I’ll tell you that much.” Touching her neck, she was relieved to still find her key resting there in her feathers, and dropped her claws back to the ground. “I’m just surprised you’re still here.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 3:37 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
Dark stopped his pacing by the time Vyrra woke, her journal leaving his hands to sit at her table. She stretched out, feathered wings ruffling out to get her muscles moving. "A few hours, give or take," he replied quietly, rubbing the side of his face as he slowly sat down in a chair, still untangling his thoughts. He had pulled out texts and books of his own, neatly arranging them where he had just placed her journal, but each page had been scoured through several times. "No, it's to be expected, I hope you rested well," he said, holding up a hand to dismiss her apology, but it was clear his focus was elsewhere and frustration nipped at his tone. "I've been trying to uncover more history about those ruins you mentioned in your journal, or something about the magic, but nothing. Nothing. I couldn't find anything aside from an Omen..." Shaking his head, his silver eyes flicked to hers and he furrowed his brow curiously. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 5:52 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Vyrralynn frowned to see her Alpha frustrated, and had to take a moment to remind herself that he was not upset at her - he was upset at the situation surrounding her mission. It didn’t seem as though there were any clear answers for any of it, something she didn’t like as much as he did. Before she could explain anything, he flashed his eyes toward her, asking what had happened. She let out a sigh, avoiding his gaze for a moment to remember everything. “Well, when I arrived, things seemed normal. I wrote down what I saw, and what was in that area, my theories for why they were there in that forest, those remains I saw. But that rune was the only one there that was changing, that drew in power.” She frowned and thought deeper into her memory. “It was hard to focus once it began to hum. It made this incessant noise that grew louder, and the magic was being pulled from the rune. I don’t know what the intervention was, but it had to be this...this sudden creation of the creature I saw. It required magic because it was made of magic, or so it appeared. The wind picked up and almost hurled me away along with that static I wrote about, continuing to worsen as water was being pulled towards this orb above the rune. Water and light and magic, all combined to make this force of nature that I couldn’t describe, couldn’t find a way to describe. It...it took my magic.” She swallowed the knot forming in her throat, making it sore. “I thought I had died, or at least had an inkling of it before the ball literally stole ground from under me and all around the forest. It tried to form the creature’s body, twisting and churning...that was when I passed out. I thought then that I had died upon awakening. Everything felt the same as before, but I was so weak...so weak. I had never felt so beneath myself as I had then. When I opened my eyes, I saw it. It was staring at me. And I was so frightened, so terrified, that all I could do was spread my wings and fly here as fast as possible, before it consumed me once and for all.” Letting out a shuddering breath, she folded her wings close to her, still avoiding his gaze. “I really didn’t want to die in that place, Dark. I should have stayed and understood that creature, that thing, but...I just couldn’t. I’m so sorry.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 9:48 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
He listened with a ponder expression, how brows pinching when he heard Vyrralynn's voice crack and he stood quietly. She began expressing her terror, rolling into guilt, avoiding his gaze, and Dark Shadow came toward her. There was a reverence in his voice. "Ancients, Vyrrlynn, I don't care that you didn't know what the creature was, I'm glad you're alive," he emphasized. Kneeling down in front of her as she walled herself away with her wings, he set a hand out on her feathers, the concern emanating in his eyes. "Never apologize for that. You left when you should, and I was the one who brought you there...I'll do everything in my power to figure out how to bring your magic back, but this should not have happened. I am so sorry." He breathed out, slowly looking aside, still mulling everything in. He felt horrible for her, but his hope knocked it away before he could dwell on it; they would find a solution. "Breathe first, we'll understand this more later," he murmured. "Together."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 10:28 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Vyrralynn awaited some type of reprimanding, something along the lines of telling her to not run away again next time. She had been trusted with a big assignment and she ran away before she could get the true information - surely he would be upset, as an Alpha who studied this for years? But instead her Alpha came towards her, resting a hand on her feathered wing and reassuring her that she made the right choice, that it was better for her to value her life over the information she may have not returned with. Her eyes widened at the fact, unsure of how to even respond for a moment as her tail curled around herself. “I, um...thank you,” she spoke after some silence, taking in a few breaths like he told her. “I do wish I could have brought more back, though. To tie to your studies and figure out what the phenomenon was. It must have tied to that rune, to all the runes in that area. But we know it doesn’t really work that way. Maybe they are alternate runes, that have to have enough power around it to activate and create that kind of...that thing. I would say maybe the bones and remains are what is left from the same event happening, their souls taken to fill the soul and magic of the being. But nobody ventured far enough, or were too afraid by how off putting it was, for it to trigger again. I was foolish to stay as long as I did and nearly paid the price for it. At the same time, it could mean that in the future, if there is something similar going on, if multiple beings with a great capacity for magic enter and stay, the magic taken will not be enough to take any of them. I could not imagine it happening again anytime soon though...everything went back to normal except for that being in its place.” Realizing she had spoken most of her thoughts aloud instead of writing them like she usually did, she closed her mouth, glancing back to Dark. “I apologize, I should have let you speak and have any interpretations or ideas before I spurted out so many. I normally don’t share my theories until I have a solidly studied one.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 11:03 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
When she apologized again, this time for spurting out thoughts, he couldn't help but grin and tilt his head humorously. "I do my fair share," he said sweetly, raising to a stand and setting his thumb on the side groove of his belt. "We can't do much with the information we have, you could be right about the rune or what the being was, but we can't be sure, we can only speculate without any evidence. And I don't have anything in my books that tells me what that thing is or if there is a rune that could possibly do that." He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand, still rolling over any particular idea. "Maybe you summoned an Omen? I don't think they can take magic unless their pacted but perhaps that rune was a pact of some kind...they do have that ability. Most Omens are dark, obscure-like. Did that look like the thing you saw?" He asked, looking at her for her response.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 5:11 pm

Quote :
Quote :
There wasn’t really an answer to what she experienced, which made the guilt sink deeper into her gut. If she had stayed, if she had gathered more information, perhaps they would have the answers they both sought out. What if because of her fear, they were all now in danger? A knot formed in her throat, unable to calm the worry building under her skin. “I-I don’t know if it was an Omen,” she responded quietly. “It didn’t have anything indicating the future, I felt nor saw any prophetic images within it or because of it. The creature just…formed. Like I said prior though, maybe it started because I was there, because I had significant magic, or royal ancestry, to give it the power needed to summon it. Why would it form though, what pact would it need in order to start a chain of events? What does its presence represent? It didn’t form a dragon, didn’t immediately leave when it was formed. It stared at me. It stared at me with cold, magic-filled eyes…” A shiver went down her spine, ruffling her crest. “I can’t tell if it’s inherently evil, or good, or what it exists for. So I’m afraid I have little answers to give to any of our questions. Not without further exploration, which I am unfit for at this moment in time.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 7:55 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn, Xolron.
Quote :
No, it didn't sound like an Omen, not with what she described. Dark wouldn't have been happy to hear it was an Omen either but at least it was something they knew how to deal with, like he had done with Rajani, but this wasn't the case. "Then there isn't much we can do I'm afraid," he admitted but wasn't about to give up and continued, "...not yet anyway. But I'll send word for the Seekers to look for this creature and do some investigative work, though that information won't be back for a few days and until then, be mindful of what you're feeling. If you are in any pain, if anything gets in your head, anything at all, let me know." He dipped his chin at her, pausing to scratch his chin and think, then pass his gaze to the side as his other Beta stepped in momentarily.
"I was told Vyrralynn has returned. I had to see it for myself," Xolron said, his burly dragon figure washing under the shadow of her cave as he stepped in to see her lying on the floor.
"She has had some difficulties, you might need to cover for her a bit longer until she we figure things out," Dark explained quietly, leaning against her desk, folding his arms. "Would you be able to cover her tasks 'til then? I'm thinking for a few days or so and I can step in to help."
A determined gaze flashed in Xolron's eye. He lifted his chin, a jut of smoke bellowing from his nostrils as he gave a deep chortle. "Yes. I can do that." He dipped his head at Vyrra and frowned. "If you would like something while you rest, I will fetch it for you. Food, item, perhaps literature, name it and it is yours."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 8:31 pm

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 9gp9gxU
Quote :
Male - Straight - 25 - Smoke Ridgeback
Crush ~ ? || Tags ~ X || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Ushering the last hatchlings into their parents’ den and saying his goodbyes to the said parents, Cazram let out a content sigh as he strolled from the cave network and made his way back towards the nursery. He was thankful to have finally reached his break, where he could spend a couple hours recuperating for the next round of children to come back and spend time with him. Around this hour parents were usually back in their dens, or at least one was, so it was the time he could take a break and get things he needed to do. Not that he really had anything special he needed doing now, but the break was rewarding. He stretched his wings out on each side before folding them back neatly to his sides, stretching out each leg as he walked to ease them from the day’s work. Children really knew how to work his muscles until they ached. Once he was finished, he released a long methodical sigh before his pace picked up again, a smile on his face as he weaved his way through the tunnels and back to the nursery and his adjacent cave.

Quote :
Significant Other ~TBA || Tags ~ Dark, Xol || Location ~ Sanctuary, Her Den
Quote :
Settling down more fully on the ground to rest her limbs, she nodded in acceptance of Dark’s words as he went over the next plans. “Of course. I’ll let you know of any changes. Right now, I’m just tired and recovering.” She was thinking about going back to her plush room and taking another nap when Xolron’s bulky presence filled her entryway, and she picked her head up straight to gaze at him. She listened to the two, and when the large male addressed her directly, she gave him a smile and a grateful nod. “Thank you, Xolron. I don’t need much right now, but I will give you a call if anything comes to mind. I have my research from today on my desk, and a bit of food stored away in the back. I may need a rug to sit on while I research later, but you don’t need to tend to that right now.” Her smile turned teasing, even if the male wouldn’t notice the change. “Thank you for your offer, though, again. I appreciate you, and you as well, Dark, for taking care of me. I’m sorry I can’t be of more help right now. I know it causes a burden on your schedules.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 3:25 pm

Quote :
Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 0cd732dee52927a2dac95b7892a0c2b4
═════════════════
Territί Mist Dragon | Bi | Mate: X | Significant Other: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Flying into the Sanctuary with her claws tucked around a few trinkets she had bought from the village, Yuae dipped down into the ravine, wings flailing out to soften her speed, feeling the air between her quills. Her expression flashed into excitement for a moment as she saw a certain red dragon walking, her light rose colored eyes twinkling. She pulled her head down, diving toward him before pulling her wings back open to stop, "Cazram! Cazram!" Yuae called after him with a giggle, not slowing her speed enough to knock against his back and stumble back on all fours with a shake. "Hehe, oh I'm sorry, but hey, did you see your den yet?" The white dragoness paced around him, a sweet smile on her maw. She rose one claw with her belongings, eagerly awaiting his reply.
Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn, Xolron.
Quote :
Dark Shadow pulled off from his lean against her desk, shifting into his dragon from to look back at Vyrra with a soft smile. "It's not a burden. Your body needs to recuperate and that's nothing to be ashamed of," he said, trying to sink the message so she can rest easy for the time being, but he knew that convincing her of anything she wasn't comfortable with was no easy feat. Odds were, she would still feel like this was a burden to them until she was back on her feet again. Some air slithered from his nostrils as he looked at Xolron and then her. "Let anyone know if you need anything. You might need some time alone to mull things over," Dark murmured with a nod of his head, turning toward the exit of the den. He waved his tail as he began slipping out of the den, leaving Xolron to leave Vyrra an acknowledging nod and follow suit.
"Would you like a rug," Xolron asked, the broad horns on his head draping shadows over her den. "Not to have. Borrow. And...I would like to ask a few things too, actually," he muttered, sending his gaze over his wing to make sure Dark had already left. "It is not a pressing concern but worth asking...I think."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 3:43 pm

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 9gp9gxU
Quote :
Male - Straight - 25 - Smoke Ridgeback
Mate ~ X || Tags ~ Yuae || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Weaving his way through dragons and halls, he was lost in his thoughts until he heard his name being called by a familiar voice behind him. He paused in his walking and turned slightly, only to be run into by the half-flying Yuae. He was startled, but laughed upon impact and steadied himself on his feet, making sure she was steady too. She hardly skipped a beat though, bouncy and high energy as usual with some peculiar things in her claws. “Yuae!” he greeted happily with a wide grin, turning fully to face her even as she paced circles around him. “I was just heading back to it, I dropped off the last of the kiddos. Want to follow me there?” He nudged her with his wing, adding a chuckle before he proceeded forward again back to his main destination. “Why do you ask? And what did you gather from this little mission of yours? Looks like a good find.”

Quote :
Significant Other ~TBA || Tags ~ Dark, Xol || Location ~ Sanctuary, Her Den
Quote :
Dark’s words were comforting, even if she couldn’t believe in them fully. He trusted her to be in her beta position, to serve the Sanctuary and all those within it. Being out of commission meant all of her work was shoved onto others unexpectedly, which was nothing but frustration when she had it occur to her times before. She felt both men before her were just burying it for her sake. Deciding not to argue further however, her attention was drawn to the giant male before her, stoic as always but suddenly asking to speak with her and ask some questions. He seemed to want Dark out of earshot, which was peculiar, and she wondered if he, too, wanted to know about what happened to her. Sighing out and expecting another interrogation, she shifted to be more comfortable as she gazed up at him. “Certainly, Xolron. I’ll answer what I can. What did you have in mind?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Reign: Awakening :.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: PG13 Rps :: PG13 Thread-
Jump to: