Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 10:02 pm

Quote :
Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5
═════════════════
Alpha Male | Mate: Rajani | Young: 2|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Vyrralynn.
Quote :
Dark dipped his head, a smile passing his lips to Vyrra's sincere acceptance of his offer. She had much to mull over and consider on her journey, but perhaps that would make it quicker for her. It was evident from his expression that he had no expectation set with her, despite her claims that she wouldn't let him down, as long as she smiled and felt a zing of enthusiasm, that was enough for the man. She needed something to enjoy. Dark Shadow watched her and retorted about making it out in one peace, "Hardly. I may have limbs missing by then if I'm lucky." Dark Shadow smiled at her, gently now, before allowing Vyrralynn some time to herself to put her thoughts together. He shifted back into his dragon form, slipping out of her entrance. Flicks of light came through the empty patches of quills he had along his spine, which had been torn out by his young. He took his leave, preparing to address Xolron with the news with the flick of his tail. "Until then," he said just before he slipped further into the Sanctuary.

Quote :
Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 0cd732dee52927a2dac95b7892a0c2b4
═════════════════
Territί Mist Dragon | Bi | Mate: X | Significant Other: X|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Rubbing the side of her hand as it was kept near her chest, Yuae's eyes lingered down low as she ambled from Erwyn. As predicted, it hadn't taken long before the guilt began to settle in full, and she nibbled at her lips, trying to keep it at bay. She felt a rush of wind brush her bare shoulder when Erwyn had flown off, her white hair dancing along the side of her face. She figured she would return to her den, settle down for the day, and maybe draw some flowers to lighten her mood. When she decided on this, she suddenly found someone approach her. Cazram was a familiar face she had seen around, and he kindly asked if she was alright before retrieving a young hatchling from off his back. He shifted down into his human form, setting the young sea dragon down before carefully searching her expression for an answer. Yuae let an a soft, embarrassed giggle escape her as she brushed her eyes with the back of her hand, making sure her watery eyes would not be as obvious. "Oh, yeah I'm okay," Yuae said with a sniffle, gradually meeting his gaze with her own softer one. Her eyes were less watery, but still troubled. "I just don't know what to do in some situations, and I don't really like conflict...but I'm okay." A gentle breath fell off her lips before she looked at him, a little happier now. "Um, I'm sorry, I hope I didn't interrupt anything...but it was nice of you."
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 10:47 pm

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 9gp9gxU
Quote :
Male - Straight - 25 - Smoke Ridgeback
Crush ~ ? || Tags ~ Yuae || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Cazram was surprised to see Yuae perk up so quickly, but he gave her a smile nonetheless, eyes still glowing with concern. He could understand how some dragons couldn't quite get her, or be too strong for her liking. "I don't like conflict either. There are better ways to solve problems." She then spoke of interrupting him and he laughed softly, shaking his head. "Oh no, never interrupting. Besides, if anything, I'm the one interrupting you and your...stroll?" He glanced behind her before his gaze met hers again. "That's the best way I can put it. Kaira was just upset that she lost her toy, but as you can see I was able to find it. We were just heading back to the nursery for a nap." He paused. "For her of course, not me." He grinned playfully, gesturing towards the direction he was heading. "Would you like to join me? It's quiet today, just Kaira and I. It could give you a moment to reset yourself in the presence of someone who tries to avoid aggression whenever possible." Caz gestured to the sleepy dragon hatchling next to him. "We could talk and get your mind off of things. I don't want you upset the rest of the day."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 11:15 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Another laugh left Yuae at his comment about her on a stroll, she smiled sweetly and brushed her long hair over her shoulder. "Yeah, I guess you could say that," she said, the tears in her eyes beginning to dissipate. Her soft rose-colored gaze moved onto the little hatchling he was watching, and Yuae passed Kaira a gentle wave before meeting his offer about keeping him company. "Oh, I would like that, yes please," she responded, another giggle exiting her lips. She supposed it was just refreshing not to have the same tension on her back, it made her forget about some of the uncomfortable feelings she had with Erwyn. "That's very sweet of you Cazram, thank you," Yuae said with a quieter, more bashful tone as she came at his side. She ran her hands together and looked at them briefly while she walked with him."I remember now that you work at the nursery," she said, looking at the man. "You look like you enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 7:28 am

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram was pleased to see her happier, and it brought a smile to his own face. He picked up the little lavender dragon and held her against his shoulder, walking alongside Yuae towards the nursery and his adjacent home den. She mentioned remembering his job and he nodded, eyes shining. "I love it so much," he told her, the joy filling his tone with every word. "What's better than taking care of the most innocent generation? They are so creative and have the biggest hearts, and even if they're rowdy they are still wonderful to watch grow up. I can't wait to see them all pursuing their own lives outside the nursery- that's my goal anyways." He laughed softly, realizing he had raved after such a simple statement from her. "It's been a bit slower recently, but I don't mind. Even one baby to take care of is better than being alone." He stroked the smooth scales on Kaira's back, feeling the laid-down fins upon her spine.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 7:31 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Yuae couldn't help but smile at the joy that blossomed when he talked about his position at the Sanctuary. He was such a sweet man, and it was cute to see him so happy. Her eyes passed from him to the hatchling as he brushed his hands over her soft, lavender scales. "It sounds like you like to live simply," she said, rose-colored eyes twinkling. It sort of reminded her of her own life, which had become much more isolated now that she was away from her kind. She was certain she was different from Cazram, but it was nice to see others enjoy the little things in life, and company was always wonderful, in any form. "Why haven't there been many hatchlings?" Yuae asked curiously. "And are you the only one watching them?" She was the sort to ask questions right as they came to mind, but she liked hearing more about things that made others happy.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 8:22 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram couldn’t help but grin at her comment about simplicity. It was like she knew exactly the man he was just from his simple words, and he liked it that way. “Oh yes. I don’t really need the extravagance that others may need or desire. I’m very content with my life right now, and am blessed to be in the position I’m in.” As they walked, she asked a couple questions, which he was more than happy to answer. “I’m not sure why we have a lack, honestly. I’m pinning it down to stress, and parents wanting to spend more time with their children because of it. I take no offense - I’m not a necessity at the moment, merely a convenience. I love time with the kids but their parents are the true caretakers in the end. I’m also not the only watcher - I think I was told not too long ago that because of the expanse of the Sanctuary, there’s a couple others like me in different sections. I just happen to run this area, which includes the Alphas and Betas, which is quite the honor. Quite the work too, but I’m happy to do it.” He smiled down at her, adjusting Kaira on his shoulder. “What about you, do you have any specific position here?”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 9:59 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
She nodded her head along quietly, taking in what the man said and mulling it over in her head. She supposed what he said made sense, and it was nice that the parents were spending more time with their children, especially in times like these. She truly didn't know what parent life was like in the Sanctuary, but it would make sense for it to be stressful. When Cazram mentioned having the honor of watching Beta and Alpha's hatchings, she laughed quietly, shielding her lips with her hand. "I keep hearing how difficult they are...the Alpha's hatchlings. They came into my den when I was away, and managed to rip apart one of my unused pages from my drawing book. I thought that was bad...but I guess many others are having it much worse." Yuae smiled to herself as her laughs faded, and responded to his question. "Not really...I feel like I need to understand the Sanctuary a little more, but I do help around where I can." She thought more about it, then smiled to herself again and played with the end of her braid. "When I go into town, sometimes I like to buy flowers for the new members, and that's been a nice experience. But I don't really have a role."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 10:06 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram felt his heart lifted from the prior craziness he had with Kaira and her stuffed animal, content to walk and chat with Yuae at his side. For once, he had found someone who appreciated talking to him and was interested in conversation. As she told him of the hatchlings’ chaos, he laughed a bit to imagine it, them only finding the one page to destroy out of her belongings. “May I assume you live a simple life as well? I can’t imagine you would have much if they only destroyed a single page. I’m thankful they haven’t been to my den, though I have also hidden anything valuable, including my tortoise. I suppose we don’t have many interesting things for them to destroy, other than my own horns, which is a blessing in disguise. That does lead me to ask though, do you draw often then, if you keep those supplies around?” She continued after, and he listened intently to each word. It was no wonder he didn’t see her around as much as the others, if she didn’t have a specific role she kept. A lot of the dragons didn’t, but regardless, it connected to him. “I wish I had been here after you arrived, I would have loved to receive some welcoming flowers. I’m sure the others enjoy them just as much though, a bit of color to start their dens. Is there a flower you like in particular, or a color you are drawn to? Or does it depend on each dragon that comes through?”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2021 12:03 am

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Yuae giggled at the idea of having only a few belongings and respectfully shook her head. "Oh no, I mean my den is a bit messy. I guess the reason why they didn't destroy more was because Rajani was just around the corner, and most of what I have is just clothes and blankets." She felt fortunate, but quickly rose her brows when he mentioned having a tortoise. Yuae had never once thought someone would have a pet in the Sanctuary, but it was a nice idea. She decided to make no mention of it however, taking priority of his question. "Oh, I try to!" She said half-enthusiastically. She didn't want to exaggerate her routine, even if she did draw whenever an idea came to mind. That was usually about seeing people talk, or drawing a friend. Her smile grew as he talked about the flowers though, twinkling like morning snow. "The flowers usually pick for themselves...sometimes I see a bouquet and it just resonates with the person. Everyone has a different aura you know, and it's worked so far." She walked along beside the man, her bare feet tapping rhythmically beside his own footsteps. "I don't just give them to new members," she said softly. "I gave Xolron some the other day actually. They were different looking flowers...cool though, with diamond-shaped petals and black rims. He seemed to really like it."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2021 8:36 am

Quote :
Quote :
"Ahh, yes that makes more sense. Didnt want to stick around for mom." Cazram chuckled, shaking his head. "If you ever need help organizing or cleaning though, Id be happy to come assist when I'm free." He then listened as she continued, her enthusiasm growing to discuss her drawings and flowers. It reminded him of his own excitement for the little dragons he cared for. "I'll have to ask Xolron to see them, they really do sound like flowers hed like, so Im glad he accepted them. If you ever find flowers with my aura though, I'm always happy to accept." He gave her a playful grin, before turning into the nursery den. It was around a bend to the right, but opened into a large space filled with natural toys, little beds, climbing activities, dummies for fake fights, and a stash of snacks and small foods to give throughout the day. Everything was neat and tidy in its own corners and areas, designed to keep an eye on everyone at once. A dragonmade tunnel to the back, blocked by a large rectangular rock piece, led to his den. "This is where I work," he explained, taking Kaira over to the bed she liked most before shifting back into his dragon form. In the lighting of the den, his horn damage was more apparent - tooth marks on his spine, a broken tip off his left head horn, and healed, tiny pink scratches along his legs. Even his tail was the victim of little teeth, with little indentions along its end. He mentioned none of it however, simply smiling at Yuae as he walked past her and pushing a Boulder with his head across the entrance of the den, covering about half of the opening. "Gotta keep the little ones inside," he explained, chuckling as he walked back to a collection of cushions on the back wall and settled into a sit atop one. He gestured for Yuae to come join him with a tilt of his head and a smile. "Why don't you tell me more about your drawings?"
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 3:35 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
She gently declined Cazram's offer, "I don't mind the mess too much and I wouldn't want to bother you with it, but thank you." Yuae looked at him. Her eyes appeared to shine when he talked about finding flowers that might have fit his aura, knowing she would most likely find something down the road that would do just the trick. Yuae nodded, a smile on her face as she thought about the idea. Then the two turned into the main nursery den, which was littered with makeshift toys, nests, snacks, and other things to keep the little dragons occupied, and she curiously looked about. She thought it was a cute sentiment...it wasn't often she had the chance to see what the Sanctuary did for their young ones. She wandered off slightly, taking the time to look over the individual toys. "I like it, it's very homely," she said to Cazram, glancing in his direction and catching the small wounds and scratches on his body. Yuae smiled softly to herself, thinking over the little sacrifices he must have made on a daily basis for the hatchlings he watched. She doubted he cared for those wounds, he was happy...and that was not a thing she saw often. Humbly looking over the area again, she turned her gaze back at Cazram when he pushed a boulder to block most of the exit before settling on a cushion near the back. She laughed below her breath at his comment and came toward him, shifting to her dragon form. White scales glistening like pearls from the light that crept in through the entrance of the cave, Yuae walked to the cushion beside him. Her long whip-like tail curled in towards herself as she rested down in the plush material, the pendant of her necklace tapping against her neck. The long, icicle-like spines down her back and tail nestled comfortably against the cushion, despite the fabric being easily tearable. "Not much to tell, I think. I only started drawing when I came here, and it's been a nice way to enjoy time alone," the dragoness replied before laughing to herself when she was reminded of something Cazram had mentioned. "I...think I'd be interested to hear about your tortoise. If you wouldn't mind." A smile brushed her maw as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 4:02 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram wanted to argue that he could still gladly help, but didn’t push it. He simply nodded, accepting her polite decline. “Alright. If you do need help with anything though, anything I can do to assist you regardless, do let me know.” His eyes watched as she then shifted to her dragon form, gazing over it for a moment. It was certainly different from the dragons he saw around the Sanctuary, and when he realized he was likely staring, he shook his head and put his gaze back to her face. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to stare. You just have such a unique color I’ve never seen before.” He avoided looking at her spines or tail, rather trying to focus on her eyes and face instead to prevent offense. He wasn’t about to repeat that mistake. But he did like meeting new species, learning about them, and hoped Yuae would eventually let him learn about her own. Her soft voice eventually asked about his tortoise, and he grinned, happy to talk about his companion. “Would you be? He’s quite a wonderful little creature. His name is Marley, and I’ve owned him for...not too long now at this point, maybe a year? He’s rather small, but bigger than when I first got him, not much larger than my human hand. I keep him safe in my den where he has his own little cave system, or at least I assume so. He buries into the sand and keeps himself comfortable there. I’m able to talk to him about my day, or my difficulties, and he sits and listens. He’s a wonderful friend, really. But he’s a little skittish to newcomers. I’m sure he’d love to meet you one day though, and have a new friend!” He smiled brightly to Yuae. “A lot of people think it's weird to have another animal species in my den, but I don’t mind. I take care of him well, and he likes to come up and sleep next to me at night. So I don’t see why I wouldn’t keep him around.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 4:44 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
Yuae hadn't even noticed he was staring until he mentioned it, and she turned her head and laughed a little below her breath, flustering. "Ah. No-no that's okay...I felt the same when I flew down to the Stoneshore - that's what we called your land. So many different dragons, and so many colors. I know I'm a little different, I just forget it sometimes." It amazed her to think back on that first week, knowing how accustomed she was to it now, enough to cause her to pause. She ran over the thought again before directing her attention back to Cazram, who enthused about his tortoise. Yuae held a gentle smile as she quietly listened. Marley was such an interesting name for such an interesting animal. She thought about how he viewed Marley as a friend, and how many viewed having a pet as weird. "It is weird," Yuae said simply, the curiosity sparkling in her rose-colored eyes. "In a good way, I mean..." She laughed below her breath at herself, feeling embarrassed for having not thought over what she said before saying it. "I never even thought that was something dragons did...or anyone really, but it makes sense," she said with a little nod. "You can have something around to keep you company."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 5:54 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Stoneshore, how intriguing. Was it really so different from where she came from that they had a special name for this area? To forget she was different though, he supposed he could understand that. Without everything gawking and staring, you really would fit in. “Well, for what it’s worth, I’m glad you’re different.” He smiled down at her, short tail curling to rest against his leg. Glancing to the little dragoness quickly, he was relieved to see her sleeping soundly atop her stuffed animal. She was far easier than some of his prior hatchlings. His emerald eyes slowly went back to Yuae, taking in each word. It did make him pause to hear her call his tortoise pet weird, but she quickly clarified that it wasn’t bad, and didn’t seem to be completely thrown off by his companion. “I might be the only one who does. But, I kinda view it as having a hatchling, slightly. I have a little creature that’s a child that needs my help, and I also provide him love and comfort. So with that perspective, it’s easier to make it normalized I guess.” He shrugged slightly. “But it is true, I do have someone keeping me company, which helps after being surrounded by little dragons all day.” He chucked, winking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 5:25 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
She smiled off Cazram's compliment, watching as his eye turned to Kaira, who had snuggled up in a cushion with her stuffed animal clutched in her talons. She looked back to Cazram, clearly not understanding everything he felt about his tortoise, but she respected the way he felt. He was happy, and he was like its caretaker, so she supposed it wasn't too far off from what he thought. She didn't think she could think that herself, but that was okay. A gentle laugh escaped Yuae when he winked at her, and she flushed slightly, glancing away. "I imagine that's true...it would help to have something to keep your mind off what you do everyday," the mist dragon said, her words softening as she spoke them. "So...I feel like I have to ask...so a tortoise is like a land turtle, right?" She glanced at him, laughing below her breath, embarrassingly.

Quote :
Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 20cbe893d8caf4090b7a6e8b101367c5
═════════════════
Alpha Male | Mate: Rajani | Young: 2|
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Xolron.
Quote :
Having addressed one or two Sanctuary dragons before attending to his affairs, Dark Shadow strode down the ravine, walking past a few dens, and his own, before coming upon the den belong to his other Beta. Stepping inside, the dimness of the cave washed over the Alpha's matte black scales as his eyes met Xolron, who had been caught answering a few Sanctuary member questions of his own. Possessing a deadpan expression, the hulking light grey morrier dragon was always less than keen on answering them and did so in a dry, short manner which would cost as little words as possible. A gentle smirk came upon Dark's face as the last huffy clanmates, decided to take their leave. His eye followed them, before planting back on Xolron when they were alone. "Ah. You appear busy," Dark Shadow teased with a cool eye on the dragon. "Don't tell me your position is making you cynical to our new members, or have you always had that glow about you." Sitting on the assortment of quilts that scattered on his cold flooring, Xolron lifted his head, the long and jagged black horns following suit. He gave Dark a beady-eyed look and replied, "seeing their sentimental faces always inspires such overwhelming joy in me, even more than the unnecessary questions they demand. I am simply being crippled in my happiness." Hearing the dry sarcasm, Dark Shadow laughed below his breath. He could understand such a sentiment, and knew it well enough himself as Alpha. His sharp light blue eyes casted over Xolron's den, examining the wood carved decor and statues placed around the outcropped edges of the cave's walls. It nicely contrasted the variety of color that was laid below by the quilts, coming in a variety of colors, most of which having golden designs. Breathing in the smoky, wood smell in the air, he stepped near the wall to his left. "This once is new," he uttered, examining an abstract wood carved statue and the others. "I could never have the patience." He said. "Mm." Xolron affirmed, meaning no disrespect, and Dark never taking offense to begin with. The Beta noted his interest and explained as he usually had to Dark, "It is the fertility of rain. One I am rather fond of." "Ahhh, which is why you set it beside your fertility of flowers and bushel-berries," Dark Shadow noted, half-amused, examining the other two wood sculptures positioned in the right of it. He enjoyed its abstract nature, though never truly being able to grasp what it supposed to look like. There were notches, and holes, and smooth curves like every other sculpture Xolron had designed, and appeared to have little physical shape of the very thing that inspired its creation. "Hm, well, I think I can see this one a little more clearly..." Dark Shadow breathed out and squinted, perhaps trying to convince himself as his Beta remained quiet. It hadn't taken too long before he pulled away and turned to Xolron, "Well. Anyway, I do have something to discuss with you," he told, waving the edge of his tail, the quills lying flat along the vertebrae. Xolron puffed smoke, and listened with utmost respect. Dark passed him a smile, "and I'm afraid it may draw a few more 'sentimental' faces your way."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 6:44 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram couldn’t help but be rather amused to hear her confusion over his tortoise and the creature it was. He took no offense, rather beaming and sitting up a bit taller to actually know something that someone else did not. “It is! They’re land turtles that grow to very large sizes. Larger than a hatchling, though for some species it may match.” He tried to visualize it in his head to no avail. “Marley’s pretty small at the moment though. He disappears rather easily into the dirt, with his brown body and shell. But it helps protect him against any dangers, which is nice to have in the case of reckless children.” He grinned knowingly, chuckling a bit. “Like I said, if he wasn’t nervous, I’d let you meet him. That way you can get a true knowledge of them. But don’t feel afraid to ask about anything you don’t know or need clarification of. I don’t know how long you’ve been here, but I’ve made my way around the Sanctuary enough that I could help you any way.” He paused, gazing down at her. “I keep throwing my help out left and right, don’t I? I never noticed. I’m sorry, I guess I just want to make sure you’re comfortable and all after how I saw you initially. I never like leaving anyone stranded.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 11:11 pm

Quote :
═════════════════
═════════════════
Tags ↠ Cazram.
Quote :
She nodded along, taking in the information he was giving her curiously. It sounded like his tortoise was a nice little creature, quiet, and to himself. Though she normally didn't have much interest in animals, she felt she might like this creature from what he described. A delicate smile slipped her maw and Yuae giggled softly, "I know what being nervous is like. I feel like we might get along okay..." She didn't actually know of course, and her tone didn't sound so confident that they would, but she sounded hopeful. Her wings nestled against her lean figure and she nodded at Cazram sweetly when she heard what he had to say. "Oh, thank you...I think I'll be okay, but I appreciate your help, and I also appreciate you stepping in to get my mind off things. It lifted my mood, and I feel a lot happier now." Yuae looked into his emerald eyes with sincerity ringing in her voice before she smiled to herself. Then she said as gently as the silence around them, "...I know I don't have much, but I suppose if there is anything I can help you with, just let me know."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Cazram thought it was an interesting comment to make, that they’d get along. He was certain that they would, considering how gentle she was. Marley was sure to love her. As she continued, it made him happy to hear she was happy, so he smiled and nudged her slightly with his shoulder. “I’m always here to make you happy.” He blinked, before his face became very warm. “O-Of course, a friend basis, I’m sorry, I never say these things right.” He glanced aside, shaking his head. “But I mean, I mean it as a friend, so...you do have that.” He laughed nervously, avoiding eye contact. “Thank you though, I do appreciate having your help when I need it. I’m usually doing things on my own.”

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 HGQ5b2g
Quote :
※ - Female - Bi - 33 1/2 - Rainforest Asaerian Feather - ※
Significant Other ~ X || Tags ~ X || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Vyrralynn looked over her belongings in her satchel, including journals, graphite, a compass, and various other items to help document her findings as well as anything she would need to stay overnight. Any food and water she could find as a dragon, so that was covered. Letting out a breath, she secured her key around her neck, pressing it to her feathers for a moment before she grabbed her belongings, walking out of her den and ascending quickly into the sky, maneuvering out of the Sanctuary with ease. She grabbed her compass, adjusting her flight, before beginning to fly towards the strange event Dark had told her about. She only hoped she could properly document it all and show Dark how much he had taught her over the last few years.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2022 9:42 pm

Quote :

⤝ Vyrralynn looked over her belongings in her satchel, including journals, graphite, a compass, and various other items to help document her findings as well as anything she would need to stay overnight. Any food and water she could find as a dragon, so that was covered. Letting out a breath, she secured her key around her neck, pressing it to her feathers for a moment before she grabbed her belongings, walking out of her den and ascending quickly into the sky, maneuvering out of the Sanctuary with ease. She grabbed her compass, adjusting her flight, before beginning to fly towards the strange event Dark had told her about. She only hoped she could properly document it all and show Dark how much he had taught her over the last few years. ⤞

Quote :
--All you can see is miles and miles of pine forests, with scattered rocky hills and a discolored mountain range even further out. The sun blazes above you, and occasionally, you can feel cold spots from the cloudy skies overhead--

⤝ Vyrra hadn’t been out beyond the Sanctuary in a while, and was reminded of how much she missed the scenery. Landscapes always went through changes, and she never made time to go and see them, watch the seasons change. But the sun on her wings was her favorite, spreading them out wide to catch the air under her feathers and feel the warmth from above. She couldn’t complain about a warm flight. She occasionally dipped to touch the tree canopy, or high above to match the height of the mountains, but always came back to a more balanced flight, aimed on reaching her destination as soon as possible. She didn’t want to miss a single thing. ⤞

Quote :
--You feel the needles prickle on your talons when you touch the tree canopy, alerting some of the wildlife below. As you fly on, you glimpse a rippling golden field in the distance with what seems to be a small herd of Highland Elk, but from where you’re at, they only seem like distant specks. It seems they haven’t noticed you yet. --

⤝ The golden dragoness peered over the trees past the clouds to see a field opening into view, an untouched paradise she was approaching. It brought a smile to her face, and she lifted into the sky a touch to get a better view once she flew in - that, and to avoid disturbing what she was flying over. ⤞

Quote :
--From flying up higher, the Elk below remain oblivious and continue grazing without any indication of anything passing overhead. You pass them easily, catching several hinds and a few stags under your gaze as you continue forward.  --

⤝ It was a wonderful sight, the elk below her. The wildlife was untamed, free. Just as the dragons should be. She only hoped things would continue towards her goal, freeing all the dragons from their eternal human prison. It was the one thing she wished to do before her passing. Flying past the elk herds and prairies, she squinted as she flew into the clouds once more, catching the cool air and soaring ahead.
After a long hour of flying, she glanced at her compass and began to fly lower towards the ground, eyes peeled for the location Dark spoke of. It had to be somewhere nearby now, with her keeping the right direction. She kept her compass in her palm as she glided along, eyes whipping side to side to catch anything at all that would lead her in the right direction. ⤞

Quote :
--As you fly on, the air around you feels colder. Having traveled an hour out past the Sanctuary, you have left the mountain ranges far behind you and are now coming upon flatter lands. The trees below are more sparse this far North with bits of old metal glinting through the canopy -remnants of the ancient dragon war. You feel nothing aside from the air current, but as your eyes whip ahead, you can catch what appears to be a worn pillar of stone within a clearing. It is a little ways away, but it doesn’t look human made. --

⤝ Her dark brown eyes finally landed on the pillar, narrowing her sights on the object up ahead. Though not a human ruin, it was still within a place of the past, strewn rubble still popping up through the foliage that was overtaking the history. Her wings helped her glide smoothly down to where the pillar sat, landing gently to not disturb her surroundings and tucking her purple feathers to her sides as she approached it. Her eyes looked over the entirety of the stone, and to its surroundings, marking anything immediately obvious to remember before she would need to pull out her journals and beginning documentation. ⤞

Quote :
--As you land, you notice the pillar made of a smooth, white-grey material, though not stone as far as you’re aware. It is littered in lichen and moss, with cuts and scrapes all across it. As you look around to see what else can be found, you see more of these pillars, seeming to travel in a line across the clearing you’re in. Some pillars are smaller than the others, having been knocked down or worn by the elements, but it looks like they are leading up to something. You start to feel a strange tingly feeling in you. --

⤝ The tingling sensation was uncomfortable. It reminded Vyrra of something crawling under her skin, an itch she couldn’t scratch. But it didn’t deter her from the place she knew she was meant to be. Shifting to her human form only temporarily, she jotted down the appearance of the pillars, how they lead forward in a line, a formed line that wasn’t haphazardly placed. The stone wasn’t stone, but it was older, and damaged alongside the others. So intriguing, but typical it seemed from texts she had read of older ruins. Who it belonged to, however, she was unsure. Traversing forward, she followed the pillar line, noting any other changes in the environment or any indication of specific species that caused the damage she saw. But nothing was set in stone, as it were, and she could not place just about anything. ⤞

Quote :
--With each step you take, the sensation in your skin grows stronger and stronger. It feels less like an uncomfortable shiver and more of an overwhelming current now, and as you follow the pillars, you almost feel out of breath, like a force is physically pulling at you. As the line goes further, the pillars appear even more decayed than before. They lead directly into the forest again, but this time, the brambles and foliage is dense. It is too dense for you to walk through --

id like a strength check to break through the foliage

⤝ Vyrra brought in deep breaths as she pursued, hating the pressure in her chest that pulled her forward. She knew this was a sign, but even as she ventured forth, her hand trembled as she wrote, too distracted by the sensation. But what was even more confusing was the further decomposition happening with the pillars, the lack of strength they possessed that grew less and less as she passed each one. What had happened here, and what strange sensation was left behind? Her tracks were stopped by the foliage and brush, suddenly too thick to go through. Her first thought was using fire, but she didn’t want to destroy anything valuable within the forest. Writing down the last of her notes, she shifted again before pumping her wings up above the trees to get a better vantage point as to where to go next. ⤞

Quote :
--You feel a surge of air under your wings as you fly over the trees. They don’t appear like the trees back at the sanctuary. They are much more gnarled in appearance and it doesn’t seem like diving through would work, but at a second glance, a large gap in the trees suddenly appears, with flashes of yellow light trailing in the air before fading. It looks like more pillars are within, including several other structures, and broken arches. From where you are, it’s difficult to say what could be inside. What you do know is the gap wasn’t there before, but it looks like it would have room for you to descend into it. --

⤝ A curious discovery to find the gap in the gnarly, deformed trees. What intrigued her the most was the flashes of light, so different from the sunlight and certainly not originating from there either. What had caused them? Her first thought was a reflection, perhaps a mirror that had been hit by the sun. But it would be more than strange to have a mirror in a place of ruin. She descended down very carefully, avoiding harming any trees or plants as she swooped down and landed within the area seemingly made for her arrival. Her eyes tracked everything, that tension still heavy on her chest and making it difficult for her to breathe. But she sucked in breath regardless, gazing at the new pieces now revealed to her in the dense forest she arrived in. ⤞

Quote :
--As you make your descent, the sensation you feel within you becomes almost suffocating. The weight grows and grows, dizzying your mind completely, until you feel it may overpower you altogether, but as your claws meet the dusty, arid soil below, the feeling is removed entirely and at once. It feels like something has been released, but not just within you. A sudden rush of air blows over the clearing, followed by vibrant dashes of light. Then, stillness. You can hear the dry foliage rustle back into place. Something speaks within you... you have arrived.
When you look around, you see an ancient ruin made of the same material from before with moss decorating each structure. There are statues scattered in a half-moon shape on podiums, most of which with outstretched arms holding unrecognizable objects. They appear to have elven ears.
But aside from the objects, the most recognizable thing you see are large rune symbols in the ground. Only one is lit. The golden color within it ripples and waves, almost as though it’s alive. --

⤝ The stillness disturbed her, the sudden quiet after the storm of pressure that had built in her head. Whatever it was, she dreaded having to experience it again, whenever it came to her again. Blinking a few times and regaining her balance, she shifted once more and began to notetake again, finally at ease from the distraction earlier. The statues and their elven ears pointed to this being an elven ruin, which was different from her expectations. Dark would be interested in that bit of info at the very least. Her steps took her towards rubes in the ground, only one beaming with gold. Perhaps this was where the light exited from and how it summoned her through the gap in the trees. She bent down to it, observing the patterns it formed in its active state and sketched it quickly in her journal. So odd for only one to be lit - was this the one causing the disturbances? She looked for any cracks or leaks within the rune, unsure of how the thing worked regardless, as nothing seemed to activate with it. But Vyrra also wasn’t sure how to activate the other runes, which lay dormant around her. ⤞

Quote :
--The rune continues to pulsate and waver as you examine it, and upon closer inspection, it appears to be draining in power as well as emitting a low sizzle. The air has an almost static quality to it, which you are able to notice on your skin. A dry leaf drifts in from the forest, but it appears to hover over the mysterious force in the air. --

⤝ Vyrralynn continued to observe the rune and its odd behavior. She had never seen an active runestone, and to see one flickering and sizzling was far different from what she expected it to behave like. If anything, she expected it to be doing great and magical things, changing the earth around it or hovering in the air or blasting fire from its rims. But here it sat. The staticy air was difficult to tell if it came from the rune or not, but it did bother her, almost as much as the prior sensation. All of these new feelings were making her uncomfortable to say the least. As she sat with the rune and sketched its changes, as well as noted the air and the space around her, she watched as a leaf floated in before halting and floating in midair, no wind keeping it in place. She blinked, and blinked again, unsure if the static had made her gone insane already. She reached out and touched it, seeing if it would move, if leaving the rune’s supposed force would cause it to leave or drop. ⤞

Quote :
--As you reach out to touch the leaf, it delicately drifts away from you by the force of your finger as though there is no gravity. It appears the entire ruin is creating this strange current. --

⤝ How fascinating. But also terrifying at the same time, to watch the leaf move with her touch. She didn’t know if she should be running away or not. But she knew she had to record this, record everything, for the sake of understanding their world better. She noted the change from the leaf and played around with it more, moving it to different places or seeing if it would drop or float, a variety of simple quick tests. It did not take long, and her eyes went back to the rune, and the ruins around her. She didn’t see any of the statues glowing, but perhaps the objects they held had some significance. She wanted to take the objects and place them on the runes, but wasn’t sure due to the lack of an item sitting with the golden rune before her. ⤞

Quote :
--Each time your finger taps against the leaf, it hovers in the air, only lifting with the force you give it first. No matter what you do, the outcome is the same. Eventually a breeze dips down into the clearing, sweeping the leaf off as though nothing had occurred. When you look around, you don’t seem to see much aside from the ruins, statues, and trees around you. But from the corner of your eye, you see old bones peering laying some ways behind you--

⤝ Vyrra was almost disappointed to watch her leaf blow away, vanishing as quickly as it had appeared to her. She finished her notes and set her graphite down before her gaze set on some bones that lay behind her. Bones? Were they remnants of whatever event happened here? She stood to her feet from her crouched position and stalked over, crouching down again to see the bones more clearly and note their location as well as appearance. She was afraid to touch any of them, as though they’d vanish to pure dust if she did. ⤞

Quote :
--When you look over the bones, they are as white as the pillars they created, indicating whomever had been here were dead for quite some time, more than several hundred years at a guess, but it was difficult to tell. Most of the bones were scattered by feral animals, but there was enough to wager a significant amount of people had died here. You can catch glints of armor peeking through the arid dirt that molded around them over the years, and arrows with broken tips. It looks like an old battle had taken place at these ruins.  --

⤝ A battle beyond her years. It was not immediately recognizable, as there were many fights that had taken place over the years and many wars raged. She pulled a book from her satchel and flipped through its contents, but quickly knew it did not contain what she wanted. After carefully returning it, she instead decided to note everything she could, in hopes she could connect these strange occurrences with a named battle in the past, or link a certain event to this place. She wrote everything she could, including the material of the armor and the number of bodies she could estimate, before she closed her eyes and settled her hand on the ground. She murmured prayers to those lost, and blessed the earth surrounding them, repeating words she used many times over in her past before removing her hand and opening her eyes, standing to her feet again. She almost felt to be a disturbance to this place of final rest, in this dilapidated ruin. Did she belong here, truly meant to be in this vicinity? She held her journal close to her as she took a few steps back, observing everything as a whole. Nothing connected as a whole, but she knew that knowledge would only come in time. ⤞

Quote :
--As you flip through the pages of your ancient texts, smelling the age from the pages, you gather nothing that connects this battle as you had expected. When you finish your notes and murmur prayers to the fallen and the soil, you feel a sense of peace resonate within you. It did not come from the ruin, but perhaps the act of it put you more at ease. As you stand with your hands around your journal, you suddenly hear the rune you left behind you humming louder, and louder. --

⤝ The humming was incessant. Enough to draw her attention away from her work and back towards the rune, which seemed to only get louder with each moment. What was up with this place and its affinity for making her uncomfortable? She grit her teeth but walked back over to the rune carefully, writing down the change before staring at the object. What had changed that made it suddenly start acting up? Certainly it wasn't her prayers. Otherwise she'd have bigger problems on her hands. ⤞

Quote :
--When you make your way to the rune, you see the vibrant gold light shining within the elven symbol, flicking as you come closer. But something seems very wrong with it now...it’s becoming empty like the other runes you glimpsed before. You see the color beginning to pull out of the rune -like the magic is fading- but from your studies, you know that isn’t possible. Runes cannot lose their magic without intervention, or so you’ve been told. --

⤝ This wasn’t right. Whatever this area contained, it was rejecting the laws of nature and magic, or so she had always known them to be. What could she do? She jotted it down, so confused that her words were scribbles, meshed together in an almost unreadable state. But Vyrra could hardly draw her eyes away from the phenomenon. Only intervention could pull the magic...but she didn’t feel any intervention, see any. What could possibly be happening for the rune to be acting this way? Was it a warning, a sign to run away? As much as she could believe it, she could not move her feet on the ground, her heart firm on staying here and seeing what the results of her and Dark’s curiosity were. ⤞

Quote :
--A crackle breaks the air, sizzling past your ear as the last of the magic fades. The rune remains desolate, empty now as you look down at it and only a tile of clay remains in its place with the static still in the air. The static rolls around your scales and feathers…and then the air begins to whirr.
Louder, and louder, the air roars and spins, doubling down to get more power. Droplets of colored magic form in the air around you. Colors of all sorts. The droplets stay hovering in the air before pooling into  streams toward the center of the ruin, weaving into a pressurized ball of light. You lose some of your energy and feel weaker…you feel a burning in your chest as the air roars around you--

⤝ Vyrra’s heart jolted when a crackle seized through the air, yet her eyes on the rune saw it was still empty, without power. Was that the last of its power draining? That’s what she thought…at least until the air kicked up around her. She began to panic without her wings, but was unable to shift, not with how delicate this area was, the magic it possessed. It roared in her ears, deafening her to the world around her as she was whipped around in place, her hair wrapping itself around her face as she held on tightly to her journal. The gods forbid if she lost any of the valuable papers at hand. She had shut her eyes to avoid the wind getting in her eyes, but she suddenly felt wetness on her cheek, like water sliding across her face. When her eyes opened, sure enough, droplets danced in the air in an array of colors, but only momentarily before they rushed to the platform before her, becoming light that was blinding. It hurt to watch, but she squinted, stepping back once before the wind kept her in place, her chest beginning to hurt as the air pounded in her ears, everything overwhelming her at once. ⤞

Quote :
--You notice some of the streams of color are originating from you, slipping off your skin to merge with the power before you and you feel weaker with each passing second. It doesn’t take long before you can’t help but shift into your dragon form, almost by instinct.
The ball of light contracts, pivoting to consume the streams of magic, knotting them to fasten a prism around the light as its power expands. Daggers of blinding light cut through the droplets and streams of color until suddenly, the blinding light implodes inward and then lurches out in a bang.
Your ears ring. All you see is light and dark, prioretting shadows. It feels as though you have died, your body not quite feeling there…you can’t feel anything in yourself, yet you can feel the land in ways you hadn’t imagined possible. Every particle, everything in this ruin, you can feel it as if it was an extension of yourself but the lightness around you remain.  --

⤝ The air kept pressing in on her, unable to move Vyrralynn was forced to shift, letting out a breathless roar as she did so, panic rising through her chest. What was happening, what was this place doing to her?! She could hardly breathe, watching the light come together in its colors before a bang went through the area, blasting through her eardrums. Everything went dark in her vision, her body weaker and weaker until…it didn’t feel anything anymore. She was no longer touching the ground, yet…the world around her - she felt every bit of it. The trees surrounding the ruins, the stones laying on the ground, the wind still brushing in the air. She must have died, must have entered the afterlife. All this time to be the beta she wished to be, to impress Dark, all of it was done, was in the hands of Dark and Xol and all those she cared about. She was afraid to open her eyes, accept her new fate watching over her dragon family. But when she peeked open her dark eyes, she only found the same area as before, yet light illuminated every inch of it around her. She was not gone from it, but she was not grounded within it either. It was watching through an exterior view, of not feeling herself but knowing the world around her. Of knowing it was real. Her eyes scanned everything around her, understand where she was, try to get a grip of the ground under her. But she only went back to the platform, to the rune before her. What was this all leading to? Would this ruin take her life too? Would she simply become another one of the skeletal remains, for the next curious historian to find? ⤞

Quote :
--With nothing but light around, you come to the platform and the empty rune. The ball is continuing to wind and fasten, shards of darkness lashing inside like lightning. You feel something important is going to happen, you can feel it resonate inside you like an afterthought behind the other questions going through your mind.
The light begins to pull matter around it, shaping it in toward itself -dirt, dry foliage, and bits of rubble to form a mass that continues to grow. It piled on, smoothing out then juttering back into disarray before smoothing out again while light circled its shape, nestling in the fragments of matter. A body was forming, or so it appears.
The rest of your energy depletes and it all fades to black as your body physically gives in. It’s too much.--

⤝ She was certain this was the end, that she was watching her own demise through the ruins around her. Her sacrifice would bring forth…whatever was being done. Her magic would be taken. Would it enter the rune before her? Was this magic here just consuming her as it had done to the last person being here? Was the last time someone was here was the skeletons behind her, the ones she would join? Vyrra hated all the uncertainty, the unknowing if she would live or die, what was beyond all of this. The sphere brought more than just water, but earth and stone, merging together into a solid form. It was trying to create something…something more than just a circle, but bringing in material to make some kind of body. Was she the sacrifice to bring forth this abomination? Before she could find out, her eyes flickered to darkness and she felt her body collapse to the ground, unable to do anything but watch in exhausted horror as the lights flashed and her vision went dark, the ruins consuming her. ⤞

Quote :
--Your vision fades to darkness, the view around your blurring before capsizing into an empty void.
Fade to black.

When you finally regain consciousness, your senses slowly drift back to your body and every inch of you feels frozen, but you are able to see the ruins just as they were before. There is no static in the air, no magic streaming by your field of view, and you appear to be alive and breathing. The runes still remain vacant and where the ball of light once was, a creature now stands. Its body is formed of the earth, smoothed into a shell with divots and pockets where raw magic emanates from. Its knelt on its knees, pools of emerald green light revolving inside its new body and appears not to be stirring aside from the magic trapped within. -

⤝ Vyrra could feel her surroundings before she even opened her eyes. The hard ground had made her muscles stiff and uncomfortable, and her ears still rang, but her feathers were not staticy as they were prior to her fainting, nor was there blinding light. Her eyes flickered open, her vision blurry temporarily as she blinked a few times and sat up on her front legs, still in dragon form. She still felt too weak to shift, but if she stayed still, perhaps she could avoid anything happening again to her. Her focus however went straight to where the ball of light had been before. In its place was a strange, motionless figure, almost humanoid with magic coiling through its inner core. Her eyes were wide as she gazed at it, unsure if it was enemy or friend, or something in between, an otherworldly force awakened from her presence. Had she caused this new being to come forth by her investigations? Why was it here? What did it all mean? She tried to control her now panicked breathing as she kept her sights on the figure, wishing to gain enough energy back to shift and write down everything before quickly going home and getting away from everything that had happened. She wasn’t sure of anything and didn’t want to stick around and find out if she would legitimately die. ⤞

Quote :
--The creature begins shifting its weight as you gaze in its direction. Emerald light beams through the empty cavities where its eyes would be located and it crackles and creaks as it breaks from the foundation and raises to a stand. When it stands, you can see a core of white and green light coiling in a hallowed area at the center of its chest. A life force of some kind. It looks at its hand, to the tips of its slender, pointed fingers. Then it looks at you, or so it appears. No inkling of what it plans to do next, but you slowly begin to get strength back into your limbs, no hint of whether this thing is friend or foe. You have enough energy to move, despite the tingles of numbness coursing through your scales. –

⤝ Vyrralynn was petrified by this new being, that now suddenly began to move and observe itself before its eyes, its voice eyes, landed on her. She could feel her heart pound in her ears and adrenaline coursing through her, her body telling her to run, run, run. The tingling in her limbs didn’t help as she hoisted herself to her feet, eyes still on the being as she tried to gain a foothold on the ground and know where she was, and where she needed to go to get out. Backward and up, it seemed, from the light she could see in her peripheral vision. She didn’t want to stay a second longer and find out what magic this thing had, why she couldn’t shift back into her human form - what it was keeping from her. Dreading the consequences, she grabbed her meager belongings and spread her wings, finding her exit before lifting off and bolting from the area, her body still aching from the fall and all it had endured. Her panic kept her flying fast, to get back to Dark and away from whatever horrors she had just unleashed upon the world. ⤞
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 12:27 pm

Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 HGQ5b2g
Quote :
※ - Female - Bi - 33 1/2 - Rainforest Asaerian Feather - ※
Significant Other ~ X || Tags ~ X || Location ~ Sanctuary
Quote :
Vyrralynn was utterly exhausted by the time she had flown back to the Sanctuary, many hours seeming to have passed by her arrival. Heaving in breaths and landing not quite as gracefully as she would have liked into the cavern, she took a moment to gather her thoughts and her energy before she mustered up the ability to beeline to Dark’s abode. She had been flying on pure adrenaline the whole way home, and she could feel exhaustion looming around the corner to take her out again. She never wanted to experience that again. “Dark?” she called once she arrived to his den, waiting outside as to not interrupt him if he was even there. “Dark, I’ve returned.” Would he even be around? He could be chasing his children to who knew where in the Sanctuary, and her calls would be for naught. But she had to tell him everything, get it out of her system before she combusted into herself and collapsed, possibly forgetting half of what she saw and didn’t get to write down. With everything happening so quickly, and with her body screaming at her to sit and sleep, she had little time to get the details written out and understood before her arrival. She just hoped Dark would be able to listen and take in everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Reign: Awakening :.   Dragon Reign: Awakening :. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Reign: Awakening :.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: PG13 Rps :: PG13 Thread-
Jump to: