Animals Within

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

Animals Within - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 8:17 pm

Quote :
Ameya White : Tags: Sophia, Atticus

Clasping her hands together in front of herself, Ameya squeezed them together as if she was trying to compress the pain that was ever building. Closing her eyes for a short moment while they walked down the path, the young doe continued to hum softly. Soon, her brother would be able to rest in peace, with no more worries of preditors. Opening up her icy blues, the white tailed doe glanced over at Atticus. He held her little brother close in his arms wrapped in white warm sheets, she was greatful they'd found such a kind stag to offer his help, even if time ran short for Akin. Looking back to Sophia who was slightly ahead of her, Ameya returned to her soft humming until the three of them began stepping off the path and into the underbrush of the surrounding forest. Once in the clearing, the doe's eyes widened a little the meadow was beautiful and perfect for Akin's final resting place. Feeling a small tear run down her cheek, Ameya gently rubbed the tear away as a thankful look poured into her. Seeing several rocks arranged in a specific area of the golden meadow, the girls eyes slowly looked over each grave marker until she came to the newly dug hole to the far left. Slowly, the young woman walked towards the hole. Pulling her hands away from one another, Ameya allowed them to gently fall to hersides. Lifting her left hand to her cheek she brushed back a few strands of hair before looking over at Aunt Sophia and Atticus.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox : Tags: Persefoni and Lythedh

Quote :
Himmat Lasiurus : Tags: Raziel

Catching her sudden glare that quickly changed to a stare more so then a glare, he couldn't help but tease the mammal by sending her a frisky wink and a smoldering grin. He knew she hated being called Princess from the get-go but, what could it hurt he was spending the next few days or maybe even weeks with her. It was in his best interest to have a little bit of fun with her. Getting a response from the lady he nodded his head as he flapped his wings just a little ways away from the tree where she was resting, "Good, you need to make it to the top of that oak tree.. See the hollow?" He asked her as he somewhat pointed with one of his law claws. Hearing her seemingly giving him a nickname, to go along with his 'princess' nickname he'd given the damsel. The Bat couldn't help but chuckle at it, "Mr. Sloth Aye?" He said before shaking his head a little and speeding ahead of the squirrel, "My bad your highness I'll be less time-consuming." he stated as he flew ahead of her.

Quote :
Persefoni Black : Tags: Lythedh

Looking over her shoulder, as the mighty tiger followed her down the stairs Persefoni couldn't help but send him a little seductive smirk. "Oh my my, Lythedh..." She chuckled as she felt a bit of heat rush over her feline cheeks. "What did I say about that, hmmm?" She asked him as her tail began to flick from side to side. "Patients, Lythedh, is a virture is it not?" She chuckled before removing her eyes from his pelt for a moment. She could feel his eyes nearly undressing her as he slowly padded down the flight of stairs. He was that kind of feline, she shouldn't be surprised or alarmed in anyway... afterall, who wouldn't want to have a little fun with this Panther. As he continued down the stairs, the tiger began to ask about the time limit she suggested. "Oh Lythedh are you not confident in yourself? In your skills, love?" She asked him as a rolling pure left her maw, her bright blues looking him over. "And of course, I know you... but I need more proof you see..." She reminded him as she chuckled softly. Still sitting, she watched as the male made his way over. "I wont force you to a time just yet my love." She smiled as a gentle purr filled the air between them. "Unless, You'd like that challenge..." She inched towards him a little, her fangs peaking through her lips. "That certainly would earn you...." She paused for a moment before saying "some brownie points." She whispered in his ear before running her tongue over his blood coated ear. Stepping away from him, Persefoni giggled as she began to padded away into the next room.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:13 am

Quote :
Patience, a virtue? On a hunt, quite definitely. With the right amount of waiting and counting time, any prey was easy to catch and defeat within a few bounds. The tiger supposed he could play the same logic with his panther. If he were to have that patience, he may very well lure her right back to him, and sink his teeth in to leave his own amusing mark upon her skin, truly claim her as his. His skin rippled at the thrill. He would place his paws where need be until he had a chance at her again, to go in for the metaphorical kill. Her purring pulled him fully out of his thoughts, able to catch her words in time to let them soak in. He certainly would like a challenge. This manor always got too boring, too repetitive. Other than his hunts every now and again to drench himself in another's blood, and attending those exciting council meetings, he did not have much to do around here. Forcing himself to a deadline to catch a deadly feline, now that was an appealing proposition. One he would gladly give his all to, if just to see how far she was willing to push him. If he could get her...it would be his greatest accomplishment by far. Better than all of the trophies he had gathered, better than his riches and wealth. A dominating woman by his side would overcome it all. The words 'brownie points' slid into his ear with that particular tongue of hers, the feeling of its roughness against his ear sending some of his fur standing. Oh, kitty kitty. Grinning widely, he paused for a moment only to watch her pad away from him, before he strode after her, keeping the space between them just enough that their fur didn't happen to be touching. "Then force me to a limit, my panther. See if my claws can truly succeed at what they do, see if this tongue can grace your pelt again. I can assure you that you'll be feeding me brownies out of your own teeth when we finish our dance."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 6:14 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: Sohia Roe; Ameya White

Holding the bundled fawn, he stepped up to the grave softly. Atticus remained in the back as long as his Aunt wanted him to and he remained standing, quietly allowing the girl to brush a tear from her cheek. She was quite a strong woman. He lowered his eyes while she glanced over her shoulder, feeling a sharp sting in his chest from her look. She had lost everything. Her family and now her little brother were in the afterlife while she remained here, watching her last memory fade before her eyes. It was amazing how such an individual could cope under such circumstances; he knew a lot of people couldn’t handle it as well. The second she did that, he lifted his head and glanced at the open hole in the ground quietly. Aunt Sophia held her hand on the girl's shoulder for relief as he walked by and crept to his knees, rolling the covered fawn into the loose soil. He was very delicate as he placed the bundled fawn into the dirt, keeping its body shielded from the girl while she watched. Then he proceeded to cover up the body and put it to rest. Even if his Aunt remained quiet, Atticus assured Ameya while he buried the fawn, ”don’t worry, he will be comfortable…he is not the only fawn buried here…” He told her quietly, hoping it would give her some comfort. Even if it was just a little. The man swept the dirt over the hole until it had finished. Then he softly crept back to his feet. He rested his hands by his sides and stepped away to give Ameya the space she deserved, holding his head low in reverence.

Quote :
Angeline Gray
Tags: Theodemar

Gently sliding the shirt to the ground and slipping off her jeans, Angeline remained dressed in a bra and underwear. The village either swam in their animal forms, in their clothes, or like this. It was normal behavior for them so she laughed at his face when she realized it wasn’t so normal where he was from. Theo seemed a tad embarrassed or one might say even red in the face. Goodness this poor guy didn't get out did he! Oh right, he came from the outside world. She had to keep reminding herself since he always seemed to fit in so well here. It was rather fitting but somewhat amusing to her. The girl twirled her strawberry blonde hair and tucked it over one shoulder while he removed his shirt and talked about this thing being new to him. "Yeah I didn't even think of that. I'm sorry." She giggled at him a tad, feeling really ashamed for putting him in this position. Was this even a good idea then? Was he alright with this? She had a million questions spinning in her head so she forced herself to acknowledge his side in this. "Hey, if you don't want to it's fine! I totally didn't think this would be weird," she said, nibbling her soft lips. Lightly, Angeline laughed at his little comment. Her cheeks immedineatly went red and she stepped back into the water. "Oh my goodness, well you aren't to bad yourself!" She smiled at his physique, glancing away for a moment.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux
Tags: Himmat

She sucked in whatever insults she could throw at him. The only thing she could use to handle the circumstance was the thought of her nice golden cage and her fresh supply of fruits ready for her at the Estate. Other than that, Raziel might as well have given up. She was WAY out of her element here. She had never interacted with anyone outside of typical guards, guests, and Lythedh. Even in those situations, she was always avoided since she was considered to be the pet of the house. It was all the life she had ever known, there was nothing before it. So because of her upbringing, she never could relate to anyone. They seemed more like objects than living beings to her; so why affiliate with them anyone when they'd never be a part of her life? The sugar glider didn't give it much thought however. She sprung off of the tree the second the bat began leading the way. The skin between her limbs spread out as she caught the wind and glided down beside him. Her tail was used as a rudder to steer over the branches. His little banter went in one ear and out the other. "Save it for your future girlfriend, ok?" The rodent muttered back. She couldn't figure out whether he was a player or simply desperate for a female. Now that she thought of that, a sudden thought came to her head. ‘Great, he probably thought catching me would cause me to fall for him.’ She rolled her eyes. ‘Fat chance of that happening!’ "But thanks for speeding things up." She admitted off to the side.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Quote :
Ameya White : Tags: Sophia, Atticus

Watching Atticus gently lay her brother into the grave and Aunt Sophia's hand on her shoulder, Ameya crouched down to help him cover Akins little body and the sheet with the drying soil. Once all the soil was back in the hole and the covered fawn was no longer in sight, the young woman let out a soft mournful sigh before nodding her head in response to Atticus. "Thank you, I know he'll rest easy here. He has nothing to fear anymore." She gave the red stag a warm but weak smile before allowing herself to rest on the ground on her knees, her legs folded underneath her. Running her left hand across the mounded up soil, for a moment she closed her eyes as she began once more to hum. That humming soon turned into singing, a song her people sang to send off their loved ones to the afterlife. "Deep in the meadow, under the willow, A bed of grass, a soft green pillow, Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes And when again they open, the sun will rise...." As the young doe sang, she slowly picked through the loose soil picking out small rocks and laying them around the outer edge of the grave. "Here it's safe, and here it's warm Here the daisies guard you from every harm Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true, Here is the place where I love you..." Her song continued as she spotted a few purple clover flowers just off to the side. Standing up, Ameya stepped over towards them and gently picking before placing the three flowers on top of the mound. She was doing everything to keep herself from breaking down into tears again, she knew Akin was safe and resting easy now, and with her song, he'd find his way into the clouds and to their family. "Deep in the meadow, hidden far away A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray....." Through her singing, the white-tailed doe slowly mended and tidied the edges of the grave, something her tribe did to all new graves together. Of course, this time she was alone with her tribe's tradition. It was one of the only instances everyone would take on their human selves instead of staying in their natural forms. With a few more rocks picked out and place around the grave, Ameya finished her song "Here is the place where I love you... " A soft smile rested on her lips as her brow began to wrinkle with sadness. However, the girl closed her eyes and took in a gentle breath to calm the ache in her chest. Standing there now in silence she wrapped her arms across her waist area. She was alone, yet she wasn't she had Aunt Sophia, Atticus, and the village, she'd be safe and find family in this new home. Lifting her head from its previous posture, Ameya turned and looked to Atticus and Sophia "Thank you both, for everything." Her voice was soft an somewhat shaky. "I would like to gather some flowers, I can do that on my own that way the two of you can rest" she knew how tired Atticus was, after all, he did run to the village like his life depended on it and continued to mend her wound and dig a grave. He needed rest and she wanted his Aunt to rest as well, this all had to be a lot on her plate all of a sudden.

Quote :
Himmat Lasiurus : Tags: Raziel

A hearty laugh left the small bat at the fluff ball's suggestion, "Save it for my future girlfriend aye?" he repeated under his breath. "I'd rather tease you, darling... you are a bit more fun then most women I come across." He said with a chuckle, "So, Princess, let's get your little ass up to the crazy ol'hag in the elder oak... She'll tell us which way to go... We just need to pry it out of her." He told her as he soared ahead of the little glider. "Don't mention it... Just make sure you can keep the hell up, I'd rather get the f*** out of here sooner rather than later," he admitted, clearly, the bat's mood had shifted he wasn't the playful fellow he was being earlier.

Quote :

A bit of laughter left the females maw as she picked up her pace. Going from a confident prance through the manor Persefoni began running from one room to the next. She was trying to lose her little lovesick tiger friend. "Force you? My, my, aren't we so bold." She stated loudly back at him as she had made some distance between herself and him. Leaping up the wall and on to a ceiling beam, the panther watched for the tiger to come through the doorway below. "Fine, my lovely Lythedh... You have thirty days... Your time will be up at sunset on the thirtieth day." Grinning down at the brute of a tiger she chuckled, "We'll see if you actually get to grace my pelt with you rough tongue again." She attempted to tease him with her lusty tone. She wondered, just how long could he keep up with her game and stay within the lines. "And.. if you are lucky... that's only if... I may give you a little treat here and there." She told him with a frisky wink. "Maybe even, better than brownies." She suggested with a flick of her tail and a smirk on her muzzle. She wanted to get to know this tiger more and she felt that right now teasing him to his limit would be the best way to do that.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox : Tags: Persefoni and Lythedh

Will be coming in in the next post for sure lol

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Theodemar

Quote :
Theodemar still stumbled on how to phrase his thoughts, them happening to swarm any common sense that he tried to grapple to himself. This was so new, and her standing like that...he was lucky they were alone, or he would have sank below those waters to avoid their gaze, lacking in swimming skill or not. But her question caught him off guard, and he almost choked on his saliva, coughing a few times and resting a fist over his chest. "Oh, no no, this is great, yeah. Don't worry about me." He stepped forward again, moving his fist to scratch the back of his head. The heat would simply not leave his cheeks, and he was sure that with one more look at her, he'd be losing his mind. "I just gotta get used to it. I'd like to do this again, not necessarily because of how you are like this - I mean! Ugh, I can't say what I mean anymore." He laughed nervously, removing his gaze from her for once before he stepped into the water, the cool liquid pooling around his ankles and providing a decent reprieve from the warm day. This had become the absolute most terrifying thing in the world, and he wasn't hardly a foot again. He was two feet in, and completely petrified stiff. Her compliment caught to the wind and drifted to him, and out of shock, he stepped forward again, only to fall flat into the water. He flailed aimlessly for a moment, before he pushed himself up to sit near shore. He took a deep breath, but he couldn't hold back his bright laughter, feeling foolish for being so afraid just seconds ago. It was only water, and now it felt much nicer than how he imagined it. He tried to stand up, but stayed sitting for a few moments as he grinned at her again. "I think you need to stop complimenting me, or I'm going to start expecting it! And become one of those pompous elk men that Atticus tells me of."

Lord Lythedh

Quote :
The tiger lord was surprised by her sudden increase of speed, but he pursued in his chase, her words echoing down the various halls and filling his entire universe with an enlightenment that couldn't be matched. He kept his chase, his claws clicking on the wooden floors before he made a turn and saw her furry black behind vanish behind the next corner. He smirked with a low chuckle escaping his maw, flicking his tail before he quickly followed suit. As he finally set foot in the room she resided in, her claim of deadline boomed throughout the area. Thirty days...what a strict line to follow. But not anything he wasn't used to. The smirk was still splayed proudly on his muzzle, and taking another step, he lifted his head to watch her parade on the beam far above. This kitty was his new favorite thing. "Thirty days, and treats between? What a wonderful prospect." What types of tricks did she have up her little sleeves? He was keen to know each one of them, pull them from her and give them back, with his own twist. He would make their knot so tight that it would be cruel for either of them to part from one another. "I accept your contract, and sign it with my own blood. By the thirtieth sunrise, we will be far beyond this little game, and your pelt will be groomed every morning by me, and me alone." He blinked slowly at her, the tip of his tail swaying back and forth just a bit. "You will see that any man before me is nothing more than scrap meat to feed to the dogs."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 2:06 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: Sohia Roe; Ameya White

A delicate song drifted from the girl's mouth while she tended to her brother's grave, taking small rocks and putting them around the fresh soil. She lamented while he quietly stayed away. By the time she had finished her song, her cheeks wet from her tears, Ameya thanked them for what they did. She also mentioned finding flowers for the grave. Aunt Sophia replied. "Alright, if you insist. If you need any help or want a place to rest, you can stay at my house for as long as you'd like." She smiled warmly before gently turning her attention to her nephew. While she was talking, Atticus had started to walk back through the forest to the village. His Aunt nibbled her lip as she quietly looked at him, watching as he slipped away. Atticus stepped into the underbrush and back out to the dirt path of the village. While a few deer walked past him, he began to amble up the hill against the sun to his mother's house. He wanted to care for his mother if his Aunt was looking after Ameya; after the funeral and everything, he figured he'd want some quiet time as well. When he made it to the porch, he lingered by the door for a moment. He rubbed his sweaty and sore neck. He breathed out deeply through his lips and he gradually sank down to the floor with his back against the wall with a hand on an elevated knee and the other leg outstretched. The soft breeze was nice. The man closed his eyes, now resting his head back quietly. The shade of the roof was keeping him cool as he rested beside the door, taking a quick break before getting to work.

Quote :
Angeline Gray

She could only laugh at his choice of words; he was sounding just like her now. It amused her. Angeline sent him a smile before draping her hair back over her shoulder, giggling at his little remark about 'wanting to do this again.' "I mean yeah, that's fine. Most people do it here, especially in the summer." She said, watching him step into the lake. He seemed to clench up as he took another foot in, she didn't know what to think. Was he okay? Still blaming any issue on herself, the girl began to stride backwards into the water. It came about mid-stomach just before Theo had fallen in and started flailing frantically. She lurched in, almost acting like she would catch him before flinching hard and pulling back. Angeline looked like she sucked on a lemon from the face she was making. He splashed water around like a distraught fawn before going to ground. She pursed her lips before gradually slipping away from the water while he laughed at himself. In response, she only giggled weakly, still chewing on her lip. Theodemar gave a snide comment about her compliment by the time she reached the land, walking out to his side. Angeline had heard it but she only smiled and anxiously glanced over her shoulder. "Um, I don't think this is your thing so..." Turning, the girl went and sat by his side with her arms folded over her legs. She giggled at him. "I think we had better stay here then, huh." She smiled a tad before looking back out over the water, not sure why he had acted that way but not giving it much thought.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux
Tags: Himmat

Well she knew it would have bit her in the behind for bringing up a 'future girlfriend' but at least his response wasn't AS annoying as she thought it'd be. Still, it was enough to make her snicker at the thought - yes, she was right, he really reeked of desperation. "Yeah. Not gonna happen." The silver sugar glider told him bluntly, following him with the wind carrying her small body. Her tail steered while she kept up the pace. Most of the time, Raziel stared ahead when she listened to him but to his last comment, she raised an eyebrow in a peculiar manner. Her little ear twitched. His growing attitude was a tad amusing to her and unexpected. She chuckled and said something French under her breath before addressing him, "I agree. Let's hope she has some good news then." She huffed.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 5:56 pm

The elk man coughed a few times to rid of any excess water he swallowed wrong, before he was finally able to gain his bearing and gaze at the girl beside him. He felt a tinge of shame for ruining their experience - he should know how to do this like every other male in the village. "Heh...maybe just for a minute or so. We did not swim often at the estate. We didn't have a lake or a pool or anything to dip ourselves in, unless if you include the oceans of sweat we all drowned in." He flashed her a cheeky smile, before his gaze slipped back to the lake that continued to beckon him. Almost a mockery, wanting him to make a fool of himself again. He was in no state to make Angel proud of him in that moment. "That, and the fact that the floor of this water is slippery. I don't know how you hold yourself up so well." Leaning back on a hand, he gestured out to the gentle waves that lapped up to the shore near them. "Mud has never been my forte. Despite how much experience I've had, I've never had the power to climb over it. My feet sink in, and woosh, away my balance goes." Bouncing around the issue at hand wouldn't ever help him in the long run, but he figured for now, it was safe. Once he learned to properly wade beside her in the glory that was the secluded body of water before them, he could evade any humiliation and act as though he did know all along. Maybe. One of these days, though, he'd find a way to learn, and not kill himself doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Quote :
Angeline Gray

Oh, right. That made sense then, if there was no pool, then how would he ever swim? Angeline nibbled her lip at the thought of the Estate. It was a little...crazy to think about, even imagine. What did it even look like? What did the trees look like and the people? "Sorry, I've never been out of the village like I've been saying. I just assume you know the same things I do, which is very silly, I know..." She murmured quietly and pulled herself in tightly, resting her chin on her knees with a soft look in her green eyes. She was thinking about the leopard that ventured into the village with Atticus. It was a shame she left so soon, she really wanted to meet her. After all, she had never seen anything other than deer, it would have been pretty cool. "I can't imagine how big the world really is. I can't even think about any place different from here!" Angel passed a slow look at him after he explained about his balance in the water. It was kind of sad really. Swimming was amazing and he didn't know what he was missing. She gently nibbled on her lip as he finished, pulled forward, and picked up her shirt from the floor. Brushing off the loose soil off, she gently slid her shirt over her head and put her pants on afterwards. Then she sat by his side again with her arms tightly curled around her chest. She smiled at him. "So...what do we do then?" She smiled asked. "I can't really think of anything other than meeting Mordecai but that wouldn't be fun - I mean, I don't think so anyway. So what do you think, should we head back then?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 7:00 pm

Theodemar frowned slightly at her words, tilting his head as he scooted an inch closer to her. "No, no, it's alright. As a fellow deer, I should know things that you know. I guess I was just...raised in a different habitat. I'll fit in in no time, if you're here to teach me how it all works." His smile became something more tender, more genuine before she spoke again. The world beyond. It was quite a place, though he couldn't say he had been to many places outside of the bubbles of space he had occupied over the years. He himself was curious of the earth that extended beyond their borders. "Perhaps one day, when we have the resources, I can take you near places I've been." He cleared his throat. "I mean, there's a few towns that I have been through when escorting my Lord. We could find them, see the different types of people and cultures. I know there are many types of animals out there...I want to show you them. At least, the safe ones." Chuckling softly, he extended his legs out towards the water. Her mention of fun did catch his interest though, and he raised a brow as he looked to her again. "I like being away from the bustle of the town, actually. We could always head back to your place, but this...this is nice. Nature, without the worry of anyone else interfering. Besides, I'm sure we have a lot to discuss, right? I've wanted to know more about you, and this is a good place to do it. The sun keeps us warm, and we have peaceful scenery. But it is up to you if we stay, of course. I wouldn't want to impose on your time."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 7:26 pm

Quote :
Angeline Gray

A giggle left her lips. "I'd love to show you around." Her eyes traveled to his face and her cheeks went red for a split second. Then the heat left her face as he continued to talk. "Perhaps one day, when we have the resources, I can take you near places I've been." She couldn't stop from smiling immedineatly after and her smile grew the more he talked. With a gleam in her eye from his proposal, she seemed to almost glow from the excitement of a trip out of the village. It would be just what she wanted. "Really!? You mean that?" She asked, absolutely beaming. After a second, Angeline leaned in and shoved his shoulder hard, "oh stop kidding, that'd be amazing! Wow! Like wow...I literally can't imagine that, that would be so much fun!" Theo stretched out to relax and she did the same, still smiling at him while he talked about preferring to stay and talk. She didn't admit it of course but she was hoping he'd say something like that. Angel blushed and shook her head. "Oh don't worry about my time, I hardly pay any attention to it. I'd love to stay here then...get to know you better, y'know." She laid out on the dirt with her head rested on her arm and her eyes staring deeply into his. Gently finding herself smiling, she felt the heat leap into her cheeks again and she couldn't help but giggle.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 8:53 pm

~Three Months Later~

Theodemar swallowed harshly as he gazed at the water, staring at the depths that awaited him. He wasn't sure what to think, what to do. The past while had been consisting of settling into the village, finding a home and trying to find a job. That wasn't going well, but in the time that he had to spare, he spent it with Angeline his beloved, or here. The holy terror. He was getting better, he had to admit, at swimming through the water. He learned to kick his feet and swing his arms to stay in one place, but he was hopeless when it came to long stretches of water. It was wonderful exercise though. He wasn't quite as toned as he used to be when at the Estate, but he was able to keep some of his muscle by flailing around here for hours. It hadn't gotten much easier, not without a teacher. But he refused to get one. He could do this himself, couldn't he? He was a strong guy, he would be able to swim like a pro in no time and be able to impress Angel for once in the water. Sighing out, he stepped into the water, going until his shoulders just peeked out of the water. He told himself to breathe steadily, and began to try and swim to another part of the shore, knowing that if he needed to, the floor was just beneath him. He paddled his way across, having to stop every so often when he lost his rythym, but he was making progress.

Lythedh laid leisurely on his silk comforter, gazing out the large windows that filled one side of his bedroom. In his tiger shift as he usually was, he watched the sun casting its light over his grand estate and the forests beyond, pleased once more with it. It was always pleasing to see that things were as they were, though there had been many changes around his manor since his Persefoni had decided to stay. Little changes to decor, definitely new trophies, and she had rearranged things to show more class throughout the estate. Though he did have to argue about some of the changes, most of them were a welcomed new change of space. He swung his head slowly over to where she was, a feline smile spreading over his maw. "Lovely morning, isn't it my Persefoni?" he drawled, the tip of his tail brushing back and forth against the sheets and pillows. "Another day to enjoy your presence, and your warmth. Perhaps we should go enjoy the sunshine just so I can see your wonderful body walk through it." His smile slipped into a smirk, glancing over her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 8:54 pm

Quote :
Months. That was how long she was stuck in this purgatory, wasting away every last piece of herself to survive yet another day. The struggle never ended, it seemed. No matter how she cried out to the sky or damned herself to just die already, something kept her alive, kept her pinned to the earth like prey waiting for the final blow. It was torture. Her pelt did not shine, nor did anything else about her. Living off of scraps had been her life, would stay her life. No use returning to the village. She did not belong, that was evident. Observing their ways of life showed her that she would always be out of place. Their families were tied together, an endless path of fate that kept them secured no matter what difficulties. Something unheard of in her own life. She had done much thinking over the past weeks that dragged, as it was the only thing she could do other than sit and do nothing. After all the time she had spent romping through the forests in the past, it seemed pointless to let those memories go to waste. So she paced. Paced around her makeshift den, paced around the village, paced to and fro until the grass was long gone. It didn't help her hunger, but it helped her from going completely insane. Until, recently, when catching prey wasn't so easy, when she lost her speed and her agility in favor of protecting something else. She couldn't survive on the squirrels and the rodents. Then she couldn't survive at all. She was sure it was her last night when the rain pattered outside, trickles of water leaking into the hole she created for herself under a tree. It had taken all of her strength to pull away enough roots and dirt to make enough room, energy that never came back to her. She had stayed here ever since she left...now it would be too small. The pain was unbearable that night. Twisting and turning and hardly able to understand why everything went wrong. An hour passed until she no longer felt the strain of stress pulling from every side of her body. But the outcome was not worth the struggle. Two fur bundles lay still against her, having long their breath long ago. The one left was hardly big enough to be considered a success, but...he was breathing. He likely would not be breathing for long. She solemnly gazed at the young one, pawing for any nutrients with his cries of attention, trying to get any warmth from her. She stayed the night with him between her arms, hoping that maybe he would live. Maybe he would somehow survive off of whatever she had left. If she didn't live, hopefully he would instead. Dawn slowly creeped up on her until she was shutting her eyes to prevent the stream of light that entered through the leaves and down to her abode. The bundle kept breathing...but he was looking about as worse off as she was. Filthy, starving, and cold. She only had one option at this point. Rising to her feet, she felt the pain in her heart as her son began to squeak in alarm, squirming on the ground to find where his mother had gone. But she had to temporarily stand, let her regain balance and work off the aching from spending so long laying on her side. Her eyes glanced to her other two. Grey, dusted with white and tan. Then to the survivor. Red. A storm was to be had within him if he were to make it. Her throat tied into a thick knot, making it hard to swallow. Red. The simple word created an agony of memories to flood through her, and it was all she could do to push them back, and push forward as she exited the tiny cave. The grass felt cold, but so did the rest of the forest. She felt unwelcome here, suddenly. As though the trees and the foliage knew of her plan and only beckoned her to follow it. Stepping around the tree, she took a deep breath before her paws dug into the soil. It was not long before a hole was made. Her eyes stared down at it and she pondered. Pondered what she could have done to prevent the loss that now hung heavy on her shoulders. But she had no time for such things. She had a responsibility now, and could mourn when she was able. Crawling back into her own hole, she took the two grey young into her jaws, feeling the painful cold they both held. Not one bit of warmth was within them. She took them to the hole and set them down, cuddled close to one another. At least in the afterlife, they would be together. Yet now her one left would have nobody but her. Sucking in a breath to remove the tears behind her eyes, she covered the grave and didn't let herself stay. Pulling her one left from the cave, she made her way across a path she knew by heart. All she felt was misery. If she died right now, perhaps it would be better off in the end. She almost thought of just laying there until the end, until the warm scruff in her jaws reminded her otherwise, the pleas from the cub echoing too loudly in her head to stop. She had brought him here, but she did not want to take him out of it. He had a better chance than she ever did. She raised her head, following her trail until she reached her destination. The entrance of the deer tribe. She wondered whether she should become a human again, as she stared at the border. Maybe she would have a better chance. But her son would not. She would have to go in as she was. Her heart racing, she stepped across the invisible line she had drawn for herself and walked forward. She did not know what she would do, or what would solve anything. But she entered into the village, set her son on the ground, and roared. A pitiful noise, coming from a starved snow leopard. She just needed something to gather any attention at all. "Please, someone help," she called, the first time she had truly spoken in a long time. "I need someone to help..."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 2:09 am

Atticus Cross

Months had come and gone, almost as quickly as the seasons. With the fall of winter, came relief and happiness for Atticus, his Aunt, and their family friends. He sat on his mother’s bed, sharing stories to her and holding her hand tightly as he discussed the many things he had kept pent up. He hadn’t smiled for so long in his life. The man lingered, wanting to leave her side so she could rest but he was so caught up in her presence that he could scarcely think of leaving. The two weeks with her felt like a dream. She had come out of her coma not two weeks ago, making it the longest time she had ever been under. But this was both good and bad news. Bit by bit, it was evident her condition was deteriorating. It was a worrisome sign, but in the meantime, she was alive and awake. Little had changed for her, but a lot had changed in the village so while she was awake, Atticus told her about his time at the Estate, Theodemar the guard, Ameya with her brother, and finally – Aaliyah. He didn’t plan on sharing so much with his mother in so little time but she had such a way with him. She was so easy to open up with and so easy to spill everything to. She was his foundation. As a result, bringing up the snow leopard was difficult but he even admitted his feelings for a predator. His mother of course gave a shrewd grin and she shook her head at him with the same amused tone she always had. “I always knew does were too easy for you,” she said, resting against the bedframe with a pillow behind her head. “You get that from me you know. I’m no willy-nilly fluff butt either. You need a real girl with guts…or a girl that eats guts if you’re into that, which I guess you are.”

“Well geez mom,” he sputtered. He put his hand on his forehead and tried not to laugh but he couldn’t help himself.

“I know, I know.” She rubbed her thumb on his hand, lifting an eyebrow with a faint chuckle. “You always had an eye for danger, huh.” She teased, smiling down for a moment before glancing back up at his face. She couldn’t lean forward due to her back, though she was stubborn enough to want to rest against the backboard. She bid him to come closer and Atticus did. Valencia set her hand on his cheek and he came and softly grazed his forehead against hers, desperately wanting to hug her but he knew he couldn’t. She bit her bottom lip. “I’m so proud of you. You have done so much for me and for people you love; I can’t express how proud I am of you.” She assured him. “You know, you’re a little of your father and a little bit of me. You’re not quite either of us -thank hell for that, he’s dead and I’m in this rickety bed, barely able to move and nonsense.” She saw the brief hurt in his eye when he pulled away, feeling pain by the thought of losing her. She wasted no time shushing him though and she waved her hand at him. “Oh stop that, I’m fine. I’m just saying you got your father’s heart and my damn stubbornness and you aren’t dead so we made one helluva kid.”

When he heard that, he shook his head with a chuckle.

She arched a brow at the reaction, huffing. “What?” She questioned. “I gotta compliment my son, I know no one else has the sense to - I sure know my sister won’t.” She glanced at the door with a sincerely bored look. It was nice to see her adopted sister again but it felt like no time had passed. The mother scoffed. “She’s a doll, don’t get me wrong, but no matter how many times I’m knocked out of this world, she remains the exact same.” She said.

Atticus laughed at her quietly and leaned back into the bed, he kissed her forehead with a smile. “Love you mom.” He said, pulling back a little. “Get some rest, okay. Aunt Sophia told me not to get you too riled up.”

At that moment, Valencia Red crinkled her nose and scoffed. “Ah to hell with her, I’m as fit as a lion by golly, I do what I want – tell her to get in here, I’ll kick her sorry a** myself!”

The man smirked at the reaction, glad to see his mom was exactly how he remembered her, fiery and stubborn as ever. He lifted away from the bed, gently coming to his feet. “Yep, I know you could.” He affirmed, knowing just how determined she could be sometimes. He replied, forcing himself to step away. “But lions have to sleep to you know.”

“I don’t need sleep; I’ve been sleeping for months!” She grumbled as she glanced away with her soft blue eyes. “Maybe I’ll shut my eye for five minutes but only that…”

Dean Marten

Leaning against a building within the town nearest to the Estate, the pine marten had a toothpick between his teeth and a haughty smirk on his lips. Light trickled in over the rooftops of the building but he was neatly tucked away in the shade, currently in the middle of a conversation with a murder of crows. He had his tail suavely draped over one foot while his other foot rested against the brick wall for support. The crows on the other hand were stood in the cobblestone road, listening intently to what he had to say. “-now squirrels are another animal entirely, you see mates.” He snapped his claws together and made a curve shape with his hands. “Got some nice curves, good tail, and rather fine personalities. They’re a level eight female. In the bird world, I’d assume the closest you guys have are…” He tried to think of it. “Magpies, yes. That’s the one. For you boys though, I’d keep an eye out for the magpies. They got all the flash and personality you need, trust me. They don’t mind the dirt and they’re nothing but benefits.”

A crow nudged the other one with a smirk on his glossy beak. “See, he’s good.” He said, having told the rest of his group about him. “See!”

Another crow acknowledged the marten’s smooth talk and looked at him with a pent up question; he stepped forward to ask it. “What do you think about rock doves? I’ve had my eye on one but I can’t decide if I want her.”

“Eh.” The animal did a casual ‘so-so’ gesture with a puff, giving his input. “Yea, they’re plump and humble. They can make you turn a beak their way, but it’s a lot of commitment, plus the females get moody when they’re far into the relationship. If you’re a family man, go for it but if you’re more like me,” he pulled the toothpick from his teeth. He looked at the crow like an animal that knew everything. “Just go for the magpie.”

The crows nodded their heads and chatted amongst each other, quite impressed with the advice. They started to thank him and hobble back up the street.

Dean waved his toothpick to bid them farewell with that same savvy grin of his. “I’ll be here all week. Thank you for your business, g’luck mates.” In exchange for that little discussion, he was given rations of food. Dean threw down his toothpick, lowered off the wall and on all fours, and he picked up and dragged the dead lizards he was given. They were the perfect meals and all well-earned – well, mostly. He chuckled at himself, especially at the stupidity in this place. He had assumed crows were smart from what was always said, but that bunch were dumb enough to fall victim to his smooth talk. There was no scam here, except for paying for unnecessary information – much like paying a fortune teller. It was ridiculous but very easy and very lazy living on his part and he was mighty successful.

Angeline Grey

Back behind a wooden display at the front of her home, she had worked up the nerve to start selling paintings with the pressuring of her friends. The girl was very nervous at first, she had sold items for someone else’s stand before but never for her own things – especially her art. That was something she kept personal to her, even if she only painted landscapes. It was the fact that some of the villagers had never seen them in person, while even fewer knew she painted at all. Would they want to buy them? Would they even want to look at them? Sometimes, she didn’t know. The nervous grey brocket was shivering at her first attempts to call people in. But she was very relieved to see her closer friends had come in to see her designs before she had to advertise to other people. Miyah Water was a water deer she had grown up with. Well, technically, she had known everyone in the village since she was young, except for Theodemar and Ameya but that was beside the point. Her friend admired her work, asked how long it took, and gave her some confidence. Angeline sucked air in through her lips and back out of her tiny lungs. She felt like a newborn fawn. As a few hours came and went, people stopped by and bought a painting or two. She felt rather proud of herself by the end, considering the individuals she had known for so long were amazed by her work. Angel was giddy and prancing about, she shifted into her human form and packed up the remaining artwork, returned the stand to her neighbor and immediately picked up a blank canvas, paint, and paintbrushes. She assumed all the praise must have gone to her head because she was more eager to paint than ever and knew exactly where to begin. There was a beautiful clearing just out of reach of the village. It was secluded by the underbrush but there was a small snow covered meadow, orange lighting, and a spectacular setup. The place had been so perfect but she was scared she wasn’t good enough to even imagine painting it. Today she was feeling ready. Resting on her knees in the underbrush, feeling the dirt dig into her skin, the strawberry blonde girl dabbed her paintbrush on her pallet and began to color in the basic designs. She was feeling so inspired, she found herself smiling at her work as the backdrop began to unfold before her eyes. Bit by bit, the blobs of paint was becoming the forest clearing. Then suddenly, Angeline paused. She furrowed her brow after hearing an earsplitting roar. In a flash, it sent fear striking down her bones. Her eyes went wide and she sputtered as she tried to pick everything up in a hurry, thinking fangs would be upon her in seconds or that the village was under attack. But then she stopped and thought about the sound and then about the leopard, after all, why would a big cat suddenly roar? Especially since it was so darn close, there must be a reason it did that. And it must not have been a coincidence! Her beating heart began to soften at this realization and she gently set the objects aside, brushed pants, and glanced at the direction of the sound. It was awfully close to her location. Yes, it had to be Atticus’s leopard. Angeline sucked air into her lungs but she felt safer approaching the noise in this form then in her natural one, in case things went wrong, at least she had size on her side. Gaining the courage to walk out after danger, the girl began to march to the big cat, clenching her hands out of fear. She smacked a branch out of her face, and hiked through the trees for some time before seeing other deer scatter into their homes. There were several bucks out, in case things went awry but for the most part, no one was out. If they heard a roar, they stayed put in their homes. But as far as she could see, Angeline was the only one walking toward the sound. The larger bucks and stags were contemplating a form of attack but she stalked past them and hurried along in the tree line. She kept her head low.

Before long, she had in fact seen a worn grey creature. The animal was panting madly, simply exhausted and dirty. The girl was extremely cautious to approach considering she had never seen a leopard in her life so she didn’t know if this was the girl Atticus had taken in. She didn’t even know what animal this was. Quietly and slowly, Angel tiptoed out of the tree line so the worn feline could see her. She had her hands out, gently stepping in closer, obviously afraid from the look in her eye. The color was almost completely washed out of her face. “Um…don’t-don’t hurt me…” Her voice was but a squeak. “Are…are you Aaliyah?” She asked, cringing at the thought of the animal pouncing on her at this very moment. All she had ever known were stories about being mauled to death by predators, what was she doing? Was this even her? Swallowing hard and biting on her lip, Angeline eventually noticed a small red animal beneath the cat and she immediately realized why the feline had come. She was a mother, a very desperate mother from the looks of things. Her arms came by her sides and all of her thoughts and worries fell away; she thought of nothing but their safety. “Oh my goodness, are you alright!” Angeline asked with a sudden wave of confidence, regardless of whether this was Aaliyah or not. She started to walk in as the fear immediately left her mind. “Don’t worry, we’ll help you and your baby. It’ll be okay.”
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 11:09 pm

Aaliyah's heart continued to pound, shaking on her paws. The entire village was eerily quiet after her roar, her voice seeming to do the opposite of what she had hoped to garner. Even an attack out of nowhere would provide her with a reason to fight and defend her reasons, or perhaps one of the stags she had seen would be Atticus. That was a wild chance, but he would be the only one to stop them from mauling her. Every second that passed though, she lost hope, her insides churning painfully as she looked down at her cub, who curled into her paw with loud whimpers. Why couldn't she do more for him? Why couldn't she do more for herself? Her eyes grazed over the village, looking for anyone that could possibly exit a house, even toss her a bowl of water or perhaps a scrap of food. She really didn't know what she needed to start the process of mending, of restarting her life from scratch. She lowered her head and was going to pick up her son when a voice caught her ear. She lifted her head immediately and turned to see a young woman there. Someone she definitely did not recognize. Her instincts told her to run, protect her baby, but...she knew who she was. The leopard's eyes widened as she stared at her, taking a step back and crouching lower to the earth. There must have been rumors that kept spiraling about her here, no matter how long it had been. It felt like years since she had last stepped foot in here, rushed to comfort after her fall. But perhaps it was not that long, if this person knew who she was. She opened her maw to speak, to explain, until her company seemed to fully understand the dilemma. Help. She would give help. Aaliyah felt as though she could burst into tears at the gentle nature of this girl, just the fact that she was willing to get them to safety. She might be a terrible carnivore by blood, but she refused to give into temptation. She suffered much more because of her choices, but she had to. She would not ruin anyone's lives because of her own foolish mistakes. Besides, once she was in her human form again, she wouldn't have to fear about staying alive. For now, she needed to at least make it through the day, alongside her newborn. She bowed her head and stepped back, tentative of the approach but telling herself over and over that things would be okay. "Thank...thank you," she gasped, swallowing to prevent herself from bawling and losing all control of her emotions. She and her baby were not out of the worst of it yet. "I am Aaliyah...but please, I can't give anything to my son, I don't know if he will survive, I-" Her throat closed and she winced, shutting her eyes tightly. It was hard enough to speak, let alone try to get her emotions into words. She nudged the cub forward slightly, her ears flat against her head as she heard his cries. He wouldn't stop, and she couldn't help him. It hurt her more than she expected it would, and she was sure she would die of heartbreak sooner than anything else if things went downhill.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 6:40 am

Quote :
Ameya White : Tags: Open

Listening to her boots crunch the snow beneath her, she tried to tune out the love-struck buck that trailed behind her. Anything the male could compliment her on he did, it was sickening how desperate he was. Rolling her eyes at his honeyed words, her hands slowly balling into fists. "Why don't you spend a little time with me? I'm sure I'm just as entertaining as that woman's nephew." Stopping in her tracks Ameya's brow twitched, 'Who is he-... Is he talking about Atticus?!' That was it, she had it! This bull crap had been allowed to continue for much too long for the doe's taste. Hearing the sound of the males steps change behind her and the touch of his grubby hand on her shoulder... Ameya's eyes darkened, the timing was perfect and she wasn't about to let the chance slip from her fingertips. Spinning around on her heels the young girl pulled back her left arm and punched him right in the face. Feeling her knuckles collided against his jaw caused a smiled to flash over her face for a split second. That felt nice. The young man stumbled backward before slipping on a patch of ice and landed on his rear in the snow. Clutching his jaw the lad looked up at the doe with wide eyes.  Standing over the small rack of a man the white-tailed doe let him have it "For starters! I don't care for men so desperate they reak of it! And if you ever run Atticus' name into the ground I'll stomp you so far into the earth there will be no need for a gravedigger!" The girl's teeth were gritted, "Unlike you, Atticus and his Aunt has shown me the utmost kindness a family has ever given me! He's kind and respectful of others space, he doesn't chase girls around like they are going out of style and he knows when to leave well enough alone! Not only that but he is, in fact, a Gentleman which you are clearly no such thing!" She would have continued, however, the sound of a leopard's distressed roar caught her attention. Pulling her intense glare away from the now terrified buck in the snow. Memories of the past played back in her mind... Akin running for his life and herself striking the Panther to buy them some time... however, unlike other does she didn't scurry off back to the place she was calling home. Ameya stood strong like the few bucks who gathered to attempt to protect the village from the predator. All the while, the buck she had put in his place quickly scampered off like the pansie he was. Standing still among the other bucks, listening and watching, Ameya's mind traveled to the rumors that she'd heard here and there about a Snow Leopard. It had to be her, the Snow Leopard Atticus had brought home. From the sound of her cry, she was in need of help... Stepping towards the leopard's general direction, Ameya was going to try and assist the creature yet it seemed Angelina was already on the case. Standing silently for a moment, she listened to the Leopard speak to smaller doe. Aaliyah was more concerned for her little one then herself but without nutrients, there was no chance she'd be able to care for the little one between her paws. Stepping forward, Ameya looked from Aaliyah to Angel, "If you need me to get anyone or anything I'll be here to help." She told her gently, though the white-tailed doe had a strong distaste for predators, this particular one and her cub had done nothing to hurt her or her deceased family.

Quote :
Himmat Lasiurus : Tags: Raziel, Ol'hag Lemmy

Hysterical laughing filled the Lasiurus' ears, a scowl plastered across his furry face. "Oh! did I tell you about that one time Johny over there decided to be heroic and try and save a dove from a hungry feline... Oh, man was that a sight to behold." The old woman cackled as she pointed at a very old male bat who could hardly move let alone talk to stand up for himself. Lemmy smacked her batty thigh with her wing as she cackled at the fading memory. "OH! Look! A moth!" she flailed her wing at the tasty morsel while Himmat smacked his face with his wing. "...Lemmy... Please stay focused...." the young male tried to keep his temper under check however it was quite hard, for the past three months they had been fighting with this old bat to simply give them directions. What was even more infuriating was the fact she had given directions to others who come asking why did she have to be so difficult with them!? "Focused? Oh about what dearie?" The ghost bats eyes darted from Himmat to the Glider, "Oh Dearie I've seen you before... During a nightly hunt yes... big house... hmm yes nice lights with moths." instantly Himmat's eyes lit up, "Yes, where is that place!" Himmat's eyes had finally lit up just to be shot down again, "Those were good moths... Had such a rich taste ya know." the old woman paused for a moment as if thinking about something, her head slightly tilted back. Suddenly, her head flipped back over to look at Raziel, "Do you like moths dearie!?" She asked with excitement. Gritting his teeth, Himmat stood over the small bat, "Okay, here's how it is going to be if you don't f*cking tell us where this damn place is I swear to all the bats above I'll-" suddenly the woman began shushing him, "Quiet you hooligan." A hard smack and a stinging pain suddenly came over his head, how he had no idea but that little bat of a woman had hit him with something. Lemmy demanded his silence as the goofy little elder waved her claw at him as if to scold him. "I'm asking the pretty lassy a question... " Once again, Himmat had failed to pry the information out of the old woman. Smacking his wings against his face and groaned as he slid them down over his eyes, he was so done and tired with this old bat. Why... why did she have to be so difficult... nothing ever made since when talking to this woman yet, she acted completely normal around others why... just why.

Quote :

Laying on her stomach, her head laid elegantly across the pillow and her hands were tucked under the soft headrest. Half of her body was uncovered while the other half still had the silky sheets, comforter and furs on her lower half. "Hmmm... A walk in the sun? I will say, my love, the offer sounds lovely." Her tired voice filled the silence which had followed the fading of her tiger's words. "But... Why don't we stay in the warmth of the sheets for a little longer.. hmm?" She questioned as her icy blues slowly opened, rolled towards him and the brightly lit window. Her raven black hair laid sprawled about her pillow and back, some had even fallen in her face. Sliding her hands out from under the pillow the woman propped her head up on her hands leaving her elbows pinned against the mattress. Her fingers rested against her jawline until she rolled onto her side to get a little more comfortable. This left only one of her arms propping her head up. "What do you say, my tiger?" She gave him a mischievous smirk as she slid her free hand up her silky nightwear. As she did this the red slick material fell open more along her leg, as well as around her chest as her fingers traced her collarbone and then her lips, a seductive look flashed through her eyes. Clearly, she was trying to get a rise out of him to get her way, as well as, a bit of amusement. Pulling a little at the opening of her lingerie, Persefoni giggled a little, "My... Just a... few more minutes...?" She batted her eyes at him slowly, her pearly whites gleaming through her red lips. "You know... You can enjoy just a sight right here." she lowered her voice into a more sexy tone, her fingers fiddled with her black locks of hair while she gazed at him.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox : Tags: Open

Padding about the estate, his collar ringing like an annoying bell around his neck, Pandareos sighed roughly as he glared at his reflection in a freshly polished door. 'I swear... I get good connections one day I'll have them all slaughtered.' his ears fell to the sides of his head as he glared at himself. It looked like some sort of true house pet, something he never wanted to be compared to but in all honesty that was exactly what he was... he hated it. Ever since Persefoni became a Lady of the estate he's been treated more and more like a dog on a leash... whereas before, the fox had free range, free choice.... and a little fun on the side though he wasn't quite proud of that fact. He still had rules and missions to full fill however and if he did anything to anger Persefoni his family paid the price as well as himself. So it wasn't all Roses and daffodils but it was better than this. He couldn't even shift and be the man he truly was... and flirting... nearly out of the question unless it was with the maids, they hardly crossed paths with the panther and her mate... Shaking the thoughts aside he waited for a guard to open the door so he could slip out to be among the fresh outdoor life. "They treat me like a damned house cat... if yall don't know I'm a fox." He grumbled below his breath as he grumpily walked across the stone pathway.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 10:54 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

Tags: Valencia Red - None (Village)

As he smiled a final time at Valencia, the man began to slip out of the room and the door gently closed behind him, allowing her to sleep in peace. It had taken a lot of effort to pull away from her but when he had finally pressed the door closed, he inhaled through his lips. Feeling better about the situation, he gently blew out and felt relieved to his mother again. Every time was difficult though - he always pictured it being the last. His gentle eyes cascaded across the cabin. Every subtle crack, every subtle detail was taken into account and warmed his heart. This was the first house he had ever set foot in, the place he grew up in. It was a large home, as far as the usual cabins, and it had been in their family for at least two generations. He enjoyed going through those memories, knowing he was once a spirited yearling when he first set foot in human made homes. It was amusing, in a weird way. Atticus smiled to himself, glancing over his shoulder at his mother's door before walking toward the living room to relax and unwind again. He made it to the couch and laid back, nearly shutting his eyes but before he had, the front door swung open. A young man ran in through the doorway, panting. "Atticus, there was a roar at the village entrance! Mordecai has ordered all the able males to meet. Hurry!" Alarmed by the idea, the man was on his feet in seconds. He took a few steps towards the front door to leave before then he anxiously glanced at the bedroom door. "What about my mother?" He asked sharply, stepping out of the house. "Don't worry, I'll run to Sophia's house. She can watch her." The man replied, swinging the door closed before nearly leaping off the stairs to the ground as a mule deer. Atticus only nodded his head. He shifted into his stag. Dust kicked up behind the mule deer as he sped in the direction of his Aunt’s house, nothing but a blur of antlers. Atticus was not as quick in his form but he managed to come to their Jarl's lodge before long. There was a collection of many of the largest stags and bulls all gathered, while the younger bucks were gathering the rest and keeping the people inside. His large ears flicked forward as he glanced around the crowd, anxiously weaving toward the front to hear what the villagers were saying. Of course, it wasn't difficult to spot their leader from where he was. The towering irish elk stood boldly at front of his lodge with air spewing out of his nostrils. His head remained high to keep his twelve-foot-long antlers perfectly balanced, and he was poised like no other deer. The ground even seemed to rumble with his every step. Working his way toward the front, a few conversations grazed the red stag's ears as he took a final step forward. "Does Theodemar know?" Asked one bull elk to another. "He went up to swim again, right?"

The other elk replied. "No worries, someone was sent to get him."

Glancing across the masses of large animals, Atticus stuck his muzzle into the air to catch any lingering scents to see who this attacker was, but he couldn't smell any outside animals, much less one that could roar. He suspected whatever it was, the animal was lingering downhill and away from the houses. Then at least they had the trees to their advantage if it came down to it but it was awfully strange, why the hell would a predator storm up just to roar? Clearly they knew where they were if they wanted someone’s attention. Atticus didn't think much of Aaliyah, assuming she had taken off for good after a month had rolled by without a word and plus, he preferred not to bring her up. Overall, there was no way it was her. Maybe it was the panther that attacked Ameya? That could’ve been it. He didn’t think the cat would’ve tracked them but it was a possibility. Either way, this was not good news to the village. Instantly, Atticus furrowed his brow and flattened his ears with a huff. After Jarl Mordecai set up the plan of defense, the irish elk swung his antlers and a handful of the strongest stags and bulls dispersed to watch the village. The rest of them began to head toward the sound of the roar with their leader in the front.

Quote :
Dean Marten

Tags: None (Town)

The pine marten had eaten his fill in grapes, leaving the leftovers for the pigeons to peck and eat as they saw fit. They were such ugly bludgers, the town could less rats in it, especially ones that could fly. With a disgusted snort at the birds, he weaseled his way up the brick wall and up the building. His streamline body scaled the wall with ease until he reached the roof so he could stretch out and bask. His brown coat shivered in delight at the very sight of it. The warm sun and the tile plated roof was oh so satisfying. The pine marten eagerly his claws and folding his ears as he sprawled out in the sun across the roof, smiling comfortably to himself. Dean set his muzzle on his paws, staring down at the passing folk with mild amusement. Every so often, he'd find himself chuckling to himself or grinning if he found something exceptionally amusing, like a chicken. There was something about such a small animal marching confidently that simply made his day. Wiggling his tail, he rolled his head onto the side and splayed out like roadkill across the warm tiles. His tongue caressed the sides of his maw to get the last of the grape juice off his curling lips. "Sorry buggers," he chuckled to himself.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux

Tags: Himmat; Lemmy (The Batcave)

She had almost known the plan wouldn’t go…according to plan. Nothing was ever that easy for her, was it? Over half of the time the crazy lady ranted, Raziel blatantly tried to ignore her and pass her attention onto something else. The old bat had a tumor no doubt, considering the amount of ranting she was doing - oh the noise, the noise, the noise. Exhaling a bit, the sugar glider turned her head and her eyes followed the shape of the other bats in the colony. She trailed them with her eyes, smiling. Her black ears flicked forward to the sound of the chittering while Himmat and this old coot discussed whatever was on their minds. He wanted to get her to the state while the old bat...lived? Just what did she do anyway? Why would he go to her for directions? That was about the dumbest idea she had ever come across, not as dumb as that one elk had been though she’d give Himmat that much. Even the comparison caused her to sneer in the thought of it, glad to have left that decrepit place behind. But after cooling her head and seeing the colony of bats, a question pricked her ears. The ghostly white, ancient looking hag asked if she enjoyed to eat moths. Frankly, sugar gliders ate anything, even small birds given the chance. To this, she licked her pink lips interestedly. A fat moth sounded pretty good about now. "Yeah I like moths." She answered, turning to face the two bats. Her silver tail curled around her small frame. Meanwhile, the fluffy Himmat was irritable as ever and she teased at the look he gave. "Oh this was not my idea, believe me." She told him bluntly. Her large eyes fell across Lemmy, finding her ranting to be a tad irritating but...for the time she had been there she had actually gotten used to it. Dare she say, she sometimes even enjoyed the old codger's nonsense, just not today. Her eyes flicked back to her companion. "Is there any rushing into the estate? Yes, I understand you want to be rid of me and I am not exactly...suited for this place but she doesn't look like she will crack any time soon. Let me speak this in plain words - you're going in circles. Surely there is a better way to get directions." Raziel then raised an eyebrow at the ghost bat, huffing. "No offense...if you can even be offended..."

[/center]

Quote :
Angeline Gray

Walking in to help, Angel sunk down to one knee as she reached to the red newborn cub while it mewled and cried for its mother. She had never seen such an animal in her life, its cries were unfamiliar to her considering she had been around deer all her life. But the poor thing must have been so newly born. Fawns had the same scruffy pelt when they’re at most a week old. With that in light, she could definitely appreciate the lengths this mother must have gone through just to bring him here. The strawberry blonde girl stretched her fingers out slowly, hearing the sobbing 'thank you's from her. She gingerly curled the cub into her hands and then into her chest to give it warmth when the feline had nudged it towards her. Though the last reply caused Angel to look up from her hands in surprise. "I am Aaliyah...but please, I can't give anything to my son, I don't know if he will survive, I-" Her coarse words fizzled before she had the chance to finish. "Aaliyah?" She repeated softly, mostly to herself, relieved this was not a stranger. At least this was someone she could trust and she was swift to assure her, "I swear your baby will be fine! You came to the right place, hurry, follow me! We need to take you to Sophia Roe, she is the healer. It'll be okay, I promise." The second she turned her head, she caught a glimpse of Ameya and the woman offered to help. For a second she furrowed her brow and then her face lit up. She stood in an instant. "Yes, hurry, help her. I got the baby but she really needs help. Just make sure she doesn't collapse and get her to Sophia too." Angeline had never been in this position before; it was so scary, she didn't want to have all this weight on her shoulders. How could Atticus and the Jarl do it? How could Ameya do it or this snow leopard? But she wasted no time turning toward the village and racing off before Aaliyah or the doe would be able to follow. She wasn't a strong girl but she was awfully fast when she needed to be. Angel sprinted back into the village, swooping out of the trees and toward Sophia Roe's. She couldn't wait for the mother if she was that weak, the baby was the priority. She was given a few looks but the bucks and stags had recognized her and let her be, seeing that she didn't ask for help. They were more focused on protecting the village from danger and they saw she was headed for a house so they left it at that.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 11:36 pm

♦ Aaliyah ♦

She was grateful as soon as the woman began to reach for her son, knowing that he was in good hands. Surely any deer would not be so cruel as to kill a baby, predator or no. She wanted him alive, and she wanted to keep him safe. This was the best way to do it. Her heart tugged with instinct to keep him to herself, but she knew when to draw the line. She could not provide as much as these two women could, not right now. The predator had to put her life, and her little one's life, into someone else's hands for once in her life. She glanced to the newer arrival on the scene, blowing an exhausted breath that curled into white smoke in front of her. Yet the words that next left her helper's mouth sent her into shock. Sophia...no, no, she couldn't face her again. That woman wanted nothing to do with her. After all, she had left, and still held a small grudge over what relations she had with Atticus. Yet right now...she huffed and stood on her paws, though shuffling them into the mud to keep from falling over. The rise reminded her of just how weak she truly was. Sophia could keep them alive, if anyone could. She was her best hope. Heaving another breath, hoping that she did not falter, she looked up to the other young woman. The first darted off to make a head start, a wise move if things were to go as planned. The snow leopard was initially surprised by just one, but now two were here to assist. The deer village was not as bad as she had expected in the back of her mind. It was a complete and utter blessing. "I think I can make it to the house," she managed to sputter, pulling her paws out of mud one by one to start stepping further into the village. "But I don't know if I can be quick. Once my a-adrenaline runs out, I'm done for. And I don't know where Sophia's home is...it never ingrained in my mind where it was." She looked to see where the doe had run off to with her newborn, but she had vanished. Only a few footprints remained. Not much to go off of, but enough for now. "If you could lead me there, I will be eternally grateful, moreso than I am now. I-I will repay the favor when I am well enough..."

• Theodemar •

The elk made it to the other shore, heaving a breath as he shivered in the chilled water. Probably a poor decision to swim when it was freezing outside, but it did help more and made him work that much harder. After all, he wanted to do as much as he could in the time he had. He exited the water and ran a hand down his face, when a young buck came racing up to him, kicking up mud as he rambled off an explanation of a roar heard, and needing all the men ready to defend the village. A roar? He frowned and nodded, letting the male run back to the others as he shoved on his clothes, shifting into his larger elk form and making a bolt for where everyone was gathered. Was it a true attack, or a warning? Would he be fighting today? He had experience with fighting, and had his fair share of stories of times where he hardly escaped with his life. He was not worried for his own safety. His immediate thoughts went to Angeline, then to Atticus, then to the rest of the citizens of the small town. Would they make it, could he defend them? It was at that moment that he wondered if he should adorn his armor, if only to keep himself safe if he had to shift or was forced out of it. But as he approached, pelt still damp, he figured things would be okay, seeing how many bucks stood and were ready to do whatever it took to defend. They would chase off any predator. A thought slammed into his brain however, sending him stumbling back a step. Had Lythedh come to claim their heads? Was he out to get him, or Atticus, or anyone else after all this time? Had he wandered far enough? He instantly feared for Angeline, but took a heaving breath and joined the others, following them into the heart of the village to see what awaited them.

♠ Lythedh ♠

Lythedh's ears turned to his mate's voice as she murmured a reply, quite enjoying the tone overlaying her words. His head turned to watch her, feeling the leather shift on his collar he wore rather proudly. A claim from her, a gift he cherished. No matter if the staff had initially sputtered and choked on their own saliva - he was Lord here, and she was his Lady. He would follow her whims, even if the others found them ridiculous. At her proposition though, he lifted a furry brow, watching that hand move across her body and loving every stroke. It wasn't long before he too was laying on the bed in his human form, his eyes musing over what he had before him. He told himself quite often that he had chosen the right kitty, and this only proved it further. "You know I could never decline such an offer," he muttered softly, crawling his way over to her until he laid face to face with her. Propping himself up on a straight arm, he leaned over her just a bit, a smirk making its way across his face with utter delight. "I think I can offer a few more minutes of warmth. Shall I shut the windows, or let the sunlight show you even more radiant as you are now?" He moved his head down closer to hers, though keeping a short distance as a sort of tease. His eyes danced, even in the dim lighting he now created, his body a barrier between him and the direct view of the window as he slid an arm around her waist and pulled her closer.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 1:15 am

Quote :
Ameya White : Tags: Open

Nodding her head to Angelina, Ameya assured her she'd get the new mother to Mrs. Roe as fast as she could. "I'll get her there as quickly as I can." At this point, the doe's eyes for a second followed Angelina as she raced off to get the cub the attention it needed. The sound of the girl's feet hitting the frozen earth faded from her ears as she disappeared into the village. Turning her icy gaze back to Aaliyah, she took in the full state of the predator, she was skin and bone, lethargic and her fur was grey, matted, and filthy. How had she even made it this far? She was using what little strength she had left to save her little one. And though they were predators, it was admirable how determined she was to save her cub. There was fear in the young mother's eyes of losing her child and of what was to come. And from the shock in the girl's eyes, she had a history with Aunt Sophia. Though, she truly wondered what was the real relation this predator had with the village, Aunt Sophia, and with Atticus. However, what that was wouldn't be something she'd search for Ameya didn't like being nosy, the doe always veered from the topic if and when it came up with villagers she spoke to in the market. There was one thing the young woman disliked about the village and it was how fast personal information spread throughout the place... quicker than the common cold. At that moment, Aaliyah was adamant about getting to the cottage with her own strength. However, Ameya wasn't about to let her use the last of her strength to get herself there. That would surely be the end of the feline. "No, Aaliyah... you can't walk there on your own strength... you hardly have any left!" She stressed to her before sighing softly and glancing over her shoulder. She was sure the village's able bucks were all gathered by now. The only way she was going to get Aaliyah to her destination was by carrying her... though the simple thought of shifting bothered her, let alone carrying a predator on her back, Ameya wasn't about to let these small issues keep her from getting a mother to her child and to help. Taking on her natural shift, the girl turned into a pied white-tailed doe, her pelt was brown with white splotched patterns scattered about her body as if her canvas wasn't finished being painted before entering this world. Her eyes were as blue as they were in her human state. With a soft sign leaving her doe maw, she hadn't shifted since Akin's accident and it pained her to be like this without him and her tribe. Ameya had developed a distaste for her doe self, her discolored pelt... it led to problems and painful memories. Shaking the pain Ameya gazed down at the leopard, stepping closer to her, she knelt down. "Climb on... Do it for your cub, for yourself, Aaliyah..." She told her gently before flicking her muzzle in an upward motion, gesturing for her to get on "And from the looks of you, you hardly weight a thing so don't worry about me being unable to carry you properly. I'll get you there with little issue" She reassured the sickly cat. Once the Leopard had completed that hurdle and made her way onto her back, the oddly colored doe pushed her self to her hooves. Grunting as she did so, the sudden weight on her back was much heavier then she expected but, she could manage. Stumbling forwards by two steps Ameya got her balance and then started forwards at a walk. Her legs shook at first with each stride, partly from the 30 pounds on her back as well as the discomfort of having a predator draped over her body. "Don't worry about that path there, I know my way there like the back of my hoof. Just hold on the best you can, okay?" She informed her trying to make the short journey a little less uncomfortable for the mother. Picking up her pace, the doe took long strided steps, making the ride smoother for the feline. She avoided any rough paths and fast turns to keep the cat from sliding off her back, it wasn't that long of a fall but with how weak Aaliyah was, that fall could hurt her pretty badly. It was horrifying how thin the cat was, she could feel nearly her entire skeletal system... a creature that's normally muscular and toned had withered away to nothing.

Quote :
Himmat Lasiurus : Tags: Raziel, Ol'hag Lemmy

Himmat's irritated glare fell on Raziel as she spoke to him, "I thought you wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible... that was your attitude from the get-go!" his eyes narrowed at her as he gestured towards the exit of the cave. At this point, Lemmy was just bubbling with excitement... almost like a gitty teenage just.. older. "Clearly, your like for moths has excited the old bat..." he muttered sourly, but she was right, he was going at this all wrong but what other way was there. At first, Himmat started out asking Lemmy with a kinder nature to himself but over the last three months, his temper had warn exceptionally thin. "Fine, let's play it your way then," he muttered to her before looking around the cave. The old coot's eyes were locked on Raziel at her statement of liking moths. "Oh! Oh! Oh!!! My dear why didn't you say so earlier!!!!!" As thrilled as her voice sounded, the old bat's body language was also just as excited. She was bouncing in place clapping her wing tips together, "This is marvelous, marvelous! It- it- It calls for a feast!!!" She shouted before flicking her right wing towards the opening of the cave, "Fly fly fly fly my pretties!!!!" She cackled and stomped her little bat feet. "Go catch us moths so we can enjoy a good feast before I send these two on their merry way!" She demanded as she stomped her left foot against the large stone she was standing on. With that, several of the bats stormed out of the cave. It was clear, though Lemmy was crazy, she had some power within her people. "Now... " She grinned at the glider before padding over to her and wrapping her wing around her furry body, "Lets talk about-" the ol'hag paused as she felt someone following behind them. Himmat was clearly curious hearing the old woman declare she was going to send the two of them off at some point. Lemmy's cloudy eyes shot over her shoulder at Himmat, "Shoo shoo shoo! No one likes you!" the old woman jumped from Raziel and began flailing her wings at the boy, in an attempt to run him off. "Go do something productive!" She growled at him before glancing down at the lower parts of the cave, "Go clean the lavatory, that's just about all you're good for." She grumbled as she turned on her feet and began waddling back to Raziel. Instantly Himmat's face rolled into a scowl, "Look lady, I'm no f*cking janitor ol'hag!" Himmat cursed at the old bat, pausing Lemmy's lips tightened before she raised a brow and looked back at the lad, "And I'm no spring chicken! You don't see me complaining!" She cackled before turning back around, "Hooligan's these days... have no respect for the aging." she muttered under her breath before pulling on a little vine with her right wing. Down from the tops of the cave a long limb swung down and just so happened to smack Himmat right off the edge of the rock ledge they were standing on. A panicked scream left the male but could hardly be heard from Lemmy's hearty laughter, "Aww, works every time." she wiped a tear from her eye as she turned on her heels once more and began waddling back into her little den area with Raziel. For the majority of the slow shuffle to Lemmy's den, she was rambling at a low volume making it hard to understand most of what she was going on about but one thing that was clear was the last sentence she muttered. "Himmat's not ready, lad doesn't deserve to leave just yet." She coughed a little as she slowly shuffled into a small hole in the cave wall.

Quote :

Seeing as she had his attention now, she smirked. Before long she had her tiger laying in bed next to her as the handsome man he was. "My, my, that didn't take long." She giggled with amusement, maybe she was a little too intense with her taunting this morning. She loved teasing her mate, she couldn't help it, his reactions were quite enjoyable... even if he got a little rough sometimes. As her lord came closer, the raven-haired lass lifted her hand to his chest and walked her fingers up it to his collar before sliding her fingers between his neck and the leather accessory. "Oh, I know... They don't come too often, do they.... It's all work no play these days" She smirked as she felt his hands slide around her waist as he pulled her close and in return, she pulled on his collar until his lips were inches from hers. "Really? Are you sure you won't want more than a few more minutes actual resting?" She asked him softly, her striking blues gazing into his. "Hmmm... You decide my love... I can rest with the sun shining or not." she continued to stress that she was simply wanting his warmth to sleep a little longer. However, she had fooled him into thinking he was going to get a little more than cuddles beneath the warmth of their California king-sized bed. He was attempting to tease her as well, with how close his face was leaning into hers along with her gentle pulling on his collar, and she'd have to admit he was... starting to entice her.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 4:03 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: lowkey Theo; Jarl Mordecai (Village)

With his ears flattened against his skull, the stag ambled with the group to investigate the threat. His eyes fell over the shapes of the other males, noticing a few were snickering and chuckling at a wet elk. Atticus's mind was wandering too much to really be paying much attention however, glancing into the windows of the homes. Familiar faces stared out bewilderedly, holding onto their children in hopes that this was a misunderstanding. A cloud breath snuck out of the stag's maw as he exhaled, watching the vapor dissolve in the wintry air. He was standing a few bulls over from the massive Jarl, not really feeling that intimidated by whatever roared at the village. Whatever it was had practically committed suicide at this point, seeing how the village was powerful when they needed to be. But as they came across the ridge, which passed into the forest to the entrance of the village, everyone seemed to pause and glance at one another. A very distinct smell brushed across their noses. For a fleeting moment, Atticus felt his heart jolt in his chest. He stepped forward with his eyes scanning the forest. "It's the snow leopard." They began to murmur. Then at that second, every stag and bull stared Atticus down. They seemed just as confused as he was. When he noticed them, he looked up at the elk, watching the air roll from their massive chests. "Atticus, isn't that your leopard?" They questioned him and he felt his breathing go sharp and he glanced away in some embarrassment; after catching his breath, his eyes rose from the elk to the towering irish elk, who scowled deeply into him. Mordecai didn't even blink when he turned his head to stare back into the woods. His thick, burly voice carried across the ears of the gathered males like thunder. "Come then. The rest of you stay here and keep watch...Atticus." He called his name like a father would when his child had done something wrong. Feeling a sickening feeling move its way into his gut at his name, both he and his Jarl began to make the trip down to Aaliyah alone. Atticus was awfully curious as to why she was here, especially when she decided to make a scene. He gradually felt worried over her as it dawned on him that she could have run across some sort of trouble. The two stags sank into the woods. Meanwhile, the red deer felt belittled beneath the shadow of his massive leader; he was walking out to greet the one person he never thought he'd be seeing again, not to mention with his Jarl. The big bull didn't seem to show any emotion except the intensity in seeing this leopard. "I swear, she isn't a threat Jarl." He told him firmly, feeling so powerless in this position as he stared up at his leader. "I don't know why she is here...but I swear she does not mean to hurt us." He felt his head lowering as he pulled his attention to the forest ahead. The big brute only grunted to what he had to say.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux
Tags: Himmat; Lemmy (The Batcave)

As Himmat snapped at her for being so demanding in the first place, Raziel coolly shrugged him off with a smile. His little attitude was enjoyable, especially toward the crazy ghost bat. She snickered at their small interaction before Lemmy had ordered a feast for the "occasion". Exactly what occasion? For liking moths? She shook her head with a chittery laugh as she watched the old bat stomp on her feet and wave her wings to call her colony out to eat. "My, she makes quite a scene, doesn't she?" The silver sugar glider chuckled to herself, watching a hoard of bats swarm and leave out of the cave. Raziel was patted on the head and she smirked as the white bat set her wing over her shoulder. While the crazy lady talked, she glanced over her shoulder at Himmat and she stuck her tongue at him quite deliberately. "À la prochaine, my fluffy friend." Having said this, she looked back at the elder bat, chuckling at her over emphasis of everything. Just before they could talk though, Lemmy's beady eyes shot to Himmat again.
The sugar glider just sat back to watch and while she did so, very entertained by all this, Lemmy flailed her wings to get the bat away. The crazy lady was trying to get him to clean the lavatory. Oh, how crude indeed. Raziel was grinning from ear to ear. "You heard her." She told him with a rather twisted sense of humor. "Hooligan's these days... have no respect for the aging." She raised her eyebrow with a laugh, then she turned her head, watching Himmat be smacked off the edge of the rock ledge. He screamed as he tumbled all the way down; Raziel leaned out over the edge, waving to him as he went on his journey . She watched him fall down for some time before flicking her ear and following Lemmy. The old coot mumbled to herself like an insane animal. And while the old bat shuffled to her den, Raziel slowly hobbled on her four limbs, sticking her nose into the air to catch an occasional whiff of air. They made their way inside a crevice on the rock ledge. Though she was hardly paying attention to what the hag was saying, she picked up the last sentence. "Himmat's not ready, lad doesn't deserve to leave just yet." That was the only bit of the conversation she really understood; Raziel grinned and hopped behind the bat. "No, you don't think so?" She inquired sharply. "So tell me, why did you bring me here?" A curious tone lifted from her words as she took a quick look around.

Quote :
Angeline Gray

The girl swung around the corner and passed a few more houses, nearing Sophia's cabin. Her eyes cascaded down to the cub for a moment, watching it writhe in her hands comfortably. Its cold, frail body really worried her. She felt like she could drop this thing at any second. But she knew it would be fine. Aaliyah would be fine and both of them would recover, but as her eyes lifted, she felt panic spurring into her chest. Miss. Roe was hurrying out of her house with a young buck, how would she ever be able to help now? "Sophia!! Sophia!" She shouted, waving one hand wildly before she could get away. Her other hand gripped the newborn animal desperately. That was enough to get her attention and get her to stop. Angeline raced to her front door, immediately rocking the newborn cub forward in her hand to show it to the woman. When she saw it, Sophia Roe leaned in with a dash of alarm. The young mule she was with also had his jaw gaped open at the sight of it. "It's Aaliyah. It's Aaliyah, she's hurt real bad, Miss. Roe, and she gave me this cub. It's pretty cold, Miss. Roe, please help it. Please." She pleaded.
There was no hesitation in the woman's face; she rolled the cub into her hands. She was supposed to watch her sister but with this baby, she didn't have time to make the trek to Valencia's house. She exhaled sadly and looked at the mule deer to her side. "Grayson, you have to tend to my sister. I'm sorry but I can't right now, just make yourself available if she needs help."There was some hesitation in the buck's face but he sucked air in and gave one firm nod. As he took off toward her Valencia's house, Miss. Roe looked at Angline and walked back inside. "Where is Aaliyah?" She inquired, beginning to examine the small leopard cub.
The girl pushed her strawberry blonde hair over her shoulder and replied. "Ameya is bringing her up here." She said, nibbling her lip nervously. She was practically holding her breath while she watched the woman rush into her bedroom. The girl pleaded that the poor cub would be alright, feeling how unfair it would be if it wouldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 6:14 pm

♦ Aaliyah ♦

Aaliyah paused in her walk, her paws steadied on top of the snow with one giant paw hovering in a bend to continue. It was a slight insult, to think that she couldn't walk the short distance to Sophia's abode. Surely she had enough strength to get there. She bared her teeth as though to growl, but she yanked back her jowls when she realized what she did. She was tired. She was running on empty, and nobody deserved her lashing out at them. Especially when anything viewed as violence could end up with her being skinned. Letting out an exasperated sigh, she lowered her head and watched her breath disappear in the wind before a flash caught her eye, and she looked back to the doe to find she had shifted into a beautiful piebald. It was the most unique pelt she had ever seen, even with how few deer she actually knew or had seen. But she was small, smaller than she imagined. Then again...her most up close experience with a deer was with it either dead, or Atticus. Atticus was twice the size of herself. Was she really that confident that she could carry her? It seemed there was no other choice. Grumbling to herself, she hoisted herself onto the doe's back, grunting with the effort. This was uncomfortable. The woman seemed to get her footing easily though, and soon they were on the fast track to the house nearby. Every so often, the snow leopard heaved a breath, the movement sickening with how little was in her stomach. If there even was anything. Though her eyes were shut, it was not a pleasant experience for the predator, wishing she had just run with her adrenaline to prevent this. Yet it would not take forever to get to safety, and then she could protect her son again and see if Sophia could provide him with enough nutrients while she herself tried to get enough weight to take care of him on her own.

♠ Lythedh ♠

The man gazed over his prize, keeping himself tethered to whatever dignity he had within himself. It was very little as it was, but it was difficult to keep a shred of it when her fingers treaded over his skin, slipping under his collar and causing a shiver to run down his spine. He had no room to move his neck now. It was a form of control, keep him under her lock and key. And he always enjoyed it far too much for his own good. Especially when he was pulled close, just a short distance from claiming her lips with his own. Resting though? There were many ways to rest...one of these days, he would show her all of them. For now, he could simply drink in what she gave him. A husky laugh left him and he pulled the covers over himself, laying next to her and bringing her chest right to his. Her scent overwhelmed him. The most powerful woman in his lifetime was his, and had been his, for quite some time. He could never get over the fact. Placing a few kisses to her jawline, he settled in next to her, a curious smirk upon his face as he gazed into those lovely blue eyes of hers. "Is this better, my Lady?" he mused, now feeling the warmth that she had given to the cocoon of sheets. Both his arms now stayed tight around her waist, though he always did enjoy his tiger form as well when it came to Persefoni. He almost engulfed her in his fur if he ever wanted to curl up by her. But, being human was sufficient enough if he were to fit beside her now. The closer, the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals Within
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: 1x1 + Invite Only RPs :: Invite Only-
Jump to: