Animals Within

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

Animals Within - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Quote :
Ameya White : Tags: Aaliyah, Atticus, Mordicai

Clearly, the young woman had hit a nerve with the she-leopard. Watching as the felines lips and muzzle pulled back into a growl, yet they quickly retracted as if she realized she was wrong in what she was about to do. At that action, Ameya felt a bit of a sting in her chest, her brow furrowed for a moment then fell back to it's resting state when she knew the cat wasn't going to retaliate. Reluctantly, Aaliyah found her way onto Ameya's back allowing the doe to hoist herself up onto her hooves and make haste to Sophia's home. With each stride, the doe knew how uncomfortable the leopard had to be, "Just hang in there it's only a little farther." She told her as they started up a small hill and into town. Turning the corner, the doe's blue eyes could see the house only a few more blocks away. Panting lightly, she pushed forwards, her legs trembling a little more with each stride. At times like this, she wished she was stronger, or at least a larger species of deer. Though, as the doe continued forward, two large bucks, one larger then the other came into view throwing her concentrated eyes off her target. At first, she thought about just cutting through the alley however, it was clear the largest buck was the Irish Elk leader and the other one was obviously Atticus, his scent was too familiar for her to mistake for a stranger's at this point.

Quote :
Himmat Lasiurus : Tags: Raziel, Ol'hag Lemmy

Being suddenly smacked off the edge of the rock ledge was quite unexpected... With his back turned none the less. Falling, flailing about the small male bat tried to catch himself as the tumbled to the bottom of the cave. The wind whipped past his ears as she continued to fall, panicked cries flew from his little bat muzzle until he finally caught himself with his own wings. "I'm going to kill her... there's no question about it I'm going to kill that old woman," he grumbled, clearly accepting his murderous decision. Slowly, the Lasiurus climbed the still air back up to the rock ledge he was unexpectedly smacked off of. Stretching his clawed feet out he listened as they clicked against the stone. Safely, on the rock he quickly made his way towards Lemmy's den. "I'll kill her then leave.. yup.. pretty good idea to me! And that little fluffy rodent... I'll I'll... ugh!!" He continued to grumble to himself as he stomped about, ruffling his own fuzzy head of fur. He knew he didn't exactly have a dark enough heart to kill the old bat, heck with all these random traps the old bat seemed to have set up around the cave, he probably would die trying. Crossing his wings in front of him he waited outside the old coot's den, where he last saw them going to.

Lemmy chuckled as she watched the Glider catch onto a small detail she'd muttered. "No, not at all... too full of himself, too proud. Cat'll eat 'em faster then he can call for help." She began to cackle once more except this time her amusement was paused by a rough coughing fit. Lemmy's entire body seemed to tremble from the hard coughing. Once she got that under control, the ghostly bat rolled her hazy eyes to the squirrely gal, "To have moth's of course!" Evidently, the crazy hag didn't feel like sharing the details just yet. Hobbling about her den she looked around as if she was trying to find something in the dark of the den. "Estate...." She muttered, "Sweet sweet fat moths..." She put her wing under her little chin as she scratched at her fluffy chest. "Hmmm...." She hummed as if remembering a delicious memory before spotting a spider, "WOOHOO! LUNCH!" She excitedly bounced around the den after the small eight-legged critter. For a few moments, Lemmy raced from side to side and back and forth, until she finally caught it. Holding it within the claws of her wings she looked to Raziel, "Oh! Who are you?" Lemmy looked at the girl as if she hadn't met her before. About that time, the dying spider twitched in her claws causing the old coot to jerk her head towards the insect, "Oh look I caught a spider! Ant that something!..." She said as she looked at the arachnid. Looking from the curling spider to the glider she smiled, "Want some?" She asked as she held it out and began taking a few steps towards Raziel.

Quote :
Persefoni Black : Tags: Lythedh

Watching the man lose himself in her seductive nature was quite thrilling, She couldn't help but smirk at her beloved mate. As far as she was concerned, she had found her lifelong companion and partner in crime... that is until someone else with stronger and better capabilities comes along. Though, that was unlikely. Persefoni giggled as Lythedh shivered from her fingers slipping under his leather collar, "My, are we a little cold?" She asked him simply teasing him for his inability to contain his urges towards her. His laugh was music to the panther's ears, she loved hearing it, something about it was charming, even in battle, it caused a little bit of her to melt. Feeling his kisses on her jawline, the woman smiled assisted him in pulling the covers up and over themselves. Snuggling up close to his chest, Persefoni chuckled softly, her voice still sounding a little tired. "Why of course, this is just the warmth I was missing." She purred as she tucked her head down into his chest, no longer gazing into his eyes. For a moment the raven-haired woman stayed silent as she rested against her lord and mate. However, A curious question came to mind, pulling her from the extra rest she'd been begging for the last few minutes. "Hmmm, though it is the weekend... I'm sure you have things going on right, my love?" She asked curiously, wondering what was on their agenda for this fine lazy morning. "And has there been any word... regarding your little pet?" She asked her voice still tired and slightly muffled as she kept herself pressed against his warm chest.

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: Ameya; Aaliyah; Mordecai (Village)

Their lean legs carried them as far as the treeline but as they crossed into the forest, a flash of white caught their eye. Neither Atticus nor the Jarl were the slightest bit afraid as they strode in to investigate. It so happened to be Ameya. She was doing her best to carry the full weight of the snow leopard on her back but as they came upon the piebald doe, it was evident something was very wrong with the snow leopard. Atticus was the first to stop in his tracks. His hooves dug deep into the cold soil. His ears pricked forward intently and stepped in with his mouth slightly parted. He wanted to say something but he couldn’t and fell silent. A pained look crawled onto his face as a second ticked by as he stared at Aaliyah. The stag could scarcely believe his eyes when he caught a good look at her and he looked like he had seen a ghost. Even seeing the state she was in, Atticus’s brows crinkled to hold in his pain. He gave the same reaction someone would give after they were given the dead remains of a friend. He bit back as much sentiment as he could and walked back to his leader’s side.
The Jarl’s held his stoic expression, completely unshaken by the predator’s presence. He was half surprised Atticus had remained so quiet during all this, but he only puffed air as a reaction and continued to stair the females down. ”Ameya, why did you not inform us before deliberately going out of your way to help this predator?” He questioned dryly. There was no emotion shown in his face or in his tone other than the influence in his authority. His eyes fell from the doe, to the leopard. But before he had the chance to speak again, the red stag stepped in and humbly bowed his head.
"Sir, please don’t blame her. This is my doing, let her pass." When he had stepped in for them, he tried to turn his head to see the girl he once knew, but he couldn’t. Atticus could only hold his breath and avoid his gaze; his gut felt like it had been wrenched. He could scarcely believe this was happening again. The stag was torn by the mere sight of her, hardly believing what she had done to herself.
Mordecai responded to the plea confidently. ”Don’t worry, Atticus, I know you are to blame.” The Irish Elk rumbled. He held his glower onto Aaliyah for a second longer, scanning her tattered appearance before stepping aside. Then he shifted his gaze to the village for a fleeting moment. ”Go and take her to a healer then.” He flicked his left ear as he turned his stare toward the stag. He gave him a stone cold look, before spouting air from his lungs and turning from him. At this point, dark clouds were gathering in from the sky. The large male sauntered in the direction of his village, glancing over his shoulder as one or two snowflakes drifted to the ground. Other than their breaths, there wasn’t a single sound in the air. ”Atticus, when you have finished, come to my lodge. I will speak with you there concerning this matter.” He uttered deeply. Then the Jarl turned from them and slipped back into the trees to calm the village and return to his duty.
While Mordecai fell into the distance, the red stag watched him. While he did, he worked up the courage to turn back to face them and he sucked air into his lungs. The cold air was sharp to breathe in so quick. But the moment seemed to linger for what seemed like eternity as his eyes met the leopard he once fought to rescue. Here she was, nothing but bones and skin. Her hollowed, weak eyes felt like a blade driving deep into his heart. Her once bright and beautiful face was clouded with desperation and exhaustion. He nearly choked at the second look of her with a rush of anger and confusion. Atticus held onto whatever composure he had left however, he dipped his heavy head. He laid his ears and quietly ambled to Ameya’s side. Though his love was with him again, the person he remembered kissing on a hillside, he refused to look her in the eye. "Here Ameya…" He whispered agonizingly, blinking his eyes to breathe again. "Let me carry her..." He said, knowing he was more able to carry her in this form than Ameya.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux
Tags: Himmat; Lemmy (The Batcave)

The joke about a cat eating Himmat caused the sugar glider to snicker for a moment as she pictured a cat trying to get past all his fur. He wouldn’t be much of a snack let alone for the trouble he was worth. As she slowed the pace and sat down, Raziel caught Lemmy’s look and her excuse of bringing her here. ”To have moth's of course!" Well, for once, she didn’t find herself complaining about the offer. Moths were quite a treat. Though, the answer did cause her to raise a brow and give a questioning look. "Mhm..." She muttered. But as the ghost bat mentioned the estate and pondered over it for a moment, the sugar glider’s eyes planted on a spider instead while it scaled the den’s walls. She seemed rather transfixed on it until Lemmy snapped it up with her claw. Her fur prickled in alarm. The arachnids legs splayed and wiggled to try and free itself in vain; the ol’ hag then stared at the rodent with a puzzled look. "Oh! Who are you?" Raziel scrunched her nose up and exhaled in defeat. The excitement was drained from her face and she smacked her paw against her head and raked it down her face. "Why do I even try sometimes?" She muttered. Her ears began to flatten at the change in the conversation; it was funny when Lemmy was acting like this around Himmat. He could get upset and she could sit back and watch. But this was a little more frustrating when it was her in the spotlight; she felt like she was wasting time here. The white bat began to hobble in her direction and offered the spider for her to take. She sighed heavily and set a hand over the bat’s claw and turned it away. "Not hungry." Raziel answered a bit harshly. Then she inched in towards her. "Get to the point please – and I did say please. Where is the estate from here? How do I get there?" She said tartly.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 11:59 pm

With every passing step, Aaliyah felt her bones rub painfully against her skin, wanting to complain and growl and make the rest of the journey herself. It was already enough what she had gone through; this was torture. She let out a rather loud groan however as they came to a stop. Her ears rang, and the cold was biting worse with the wind, but her dim pelt kept her just warm enough that she wasn’t freezing to death. It still wasn’t the best though. She adjusted her position, awaiting to see what would happen next as she weakly opened her eyes, only to be thrown an onslaught of memories and past experiences. She almost choked at the flooding it caused. Running after a furry tail in the forest, teasing conversations on the stairs, a tender moment to be in each other’s embrace...her stag. He was there before her, just like he had been months ago when she was nothing but confused and emotional. Kind of how she was now. When would she ever be in a good enough light for him? When would she finally brave herself to approach him and strengthen the bond, or let it sever once and for all? Certainly not now, not when his scent sent such flashes of pain through her. She blamed it on the hunger, but knew that was never the cause anymore. She could hardly breathe at the fact that she was before him again, that he was still here, even if she couldn’t even raise her head to see him. He was a blur, but...there he was. A few murmured words, and the giant creature beside him left, sending aching vibrations to her skull as she felt it through the deer and snow. But, she could hear Atticus’ voice. The soothing tone and the way it always was - his. It didn’t matter that she could possibly die from over-exhaustion. Letting out a pitiful mew of a noise, she tried to move herself off of Ameya to get to him, but it was hard to simply move off her back. Everything hurt when even the smallest bit of fur parted from the doe’s spine. Breathing out a large puff of smoke, she tried again, yet still not reaching her goal. Atticus...if she could be close to him again, she was sure things would be fixed quicker than anything. He always knew how to take care of her, whether she realized his efforts or not.

Theodemar was not entirely pleased with having to follow the other deer, wanting to speak with Atticus if he knew of anything. He knew him best, right beside Angeline, but he figured she was probably in the same rut as all of the other deer in the village. The other man was busy, and everyone else left him be. Sighing to himself, he ignored the periodic comments about his fur and instead peered above the heads of the other males, checking for anyone that might be leaving their houses. If this was an alarm, then everyone needed to be inside. He boredly admired the changes in architecture between each house, scanning the porches and lamp posts with nothing better to do. He didn’t exactly want to join in the conversations the others were having. He kept looking until he happened to see a flash of red across one of the nearby streets. A very familiar flash of red. Excluding himself from the party, his heart leaped to his stomach as he went down the street and turned, absolutely elated to see his Angeline safe and out of harms way. At least, if this wasn’t an attack. It didn’t seem to be one. “Angel!” he breathed, pacing up to her quickly and nudging her gently with his muzzle before swiftly shifting back into his normal self. Although he was still mostly soaking wet, and very cold, he was just happy to see his beautiful girl again. “I’m glad to see you’re alright.” He moved to stand in front of her, a small fretful smile on his face as he looked her over; his hand reached out to take her forearm gently. “You should really get inside though. I have no idea what that roar meant, but we really must get you home. I don’t want you caught in the fray of a possible attack.” Lifting his chin, he searched the area around them quickly, as though to scope for any immediate danger. He used to be rather skilled at noticing when things were not as they should be, but after a lack of being a guard at the Estate, he had lost most of his immediate sight intuition when it came to finding hidden enemies. His gut told him that this was out of the ordinary, but he couldn’t let that interfere when it came to the girl he was closest to. Squeezing her arm, he let out a sigh of relief when nothing seemed to be out of the blue. She was safe here, and if worst happened, he would be here to protect her, antlers and all. He was her champion, after all. He would do anything to prove that he still held the title.

A creature began to scale a nearby wall, her nails scraping against the sides with a painful screech. She was used to climbing trees but this, this was far too much. It took so much darn energy just to get up far enough to do anything useful. Grumbling many curses along the way, she finally hoisted herself up to the top, feeling the sun hit her fur for once. Perfect! The best bathing spot to bring in the spring, however far it was away. She had spent too far long underground being useless. Letting out a rather giant yawn from her maw, she meandered her way over to a sunnier spot on the roof, when a scraggly creature was in her place. What kind of atrocity was this? “Aye, ya flea bitten devil! Git your own stinkin’ ‘ovel!” She barked, stomping over and huffing a rather large breath of air and snot over the weasel creature. “This is mai spot, and yer hoggin’ the sunlight!” She wanted to boot that little fleabag off the building herself, as she knew she could easily. Badgers were particularly known for their strength against smaller animals. This one looked weak enough to die at a single bite. It was rather tempting. She bore her teeth and stepped forward to whatever this was, claiming her territory. She was not used to having small meaningless balls of fur try to trample on her land, but this one, oh boy, he wasn’t going to get it easy now. At least not if he scurried off like he should. She was close to sitting her rump right on that face and see how he liked to have less sunlight gleaming off his pathetically shiny fur. Feeding off of fats and berries no doubt. Her fats and berries, she might add.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 12:05 pm

Quote :
Ameya White : Tags: Aaliyah, Atticus, Mordicai

Turning to face the two, the piebald doe knew there would be questions from the Jarl, it was expected after all. Though, for the moment, Ameya's eyes landed on Atticus and his body language as he took in the full state of the leopard. The look on his face was sheer shock, Ameya could tell he wanted to speak yet the words were not coming to his parted lips. At that moment she could feel Aaliyah's bony body shifting around on her back, she knew the same look had to be in the snow-leopard's sunken hues as well. Atticus' eyes stayed on Aaliyah for a short moment, it was clear he had a strong bond with this leopard probably stronger then the doe would have ever thought. Ameya's eyes stayed on him up until his brow furrowed, he was feeling pain, sorrow even, like she had felt two months prior. For a moment, Ameya's eyes shifted to the snow-covered earth before looking up at the Irish elk who was now stepping forward. His head was held high with his emotionless eyes baring down on the two of them. This feeling, the elk's stoic gaze, was nostalgic for the piebald. It was almost like she was looking at her father. Suppressing the feeling, the doe hardened her expression, as she did when spoken to by her father. "Ameya, why did you not inform us before deliberately going out of your way to help this predator?" Parting her doe lips, the white-tailed deer was about to answer her Jarl's question, however, as she was about to answer him, Atticus had stepped in. The stag asked, with his head bowed, for Mordecai not to blame her. Shifting her eyes to the red stag, Ameya was slightly surprised but she was also relieved. Atticus was always quick to help if he could, something Ameya was very appreciative for. She'd never met a male as helpful as he was. A thankful look washed over the doe's tiering eyes for a brief moment. She had been prepared to answer the bull elk, however, thanks to Atticus she was relieved of that duty for the moment. Ameya's eyes once more wondered to the stag, he was clearly pained at the sight of the leopard, his leopard. Ameya now knew, just how true the meaning was to the phrase "Atticus' Leopard". Though the Villagers may not have meant it in such a way, it was clear, Atticus felt deeply for the predator and the predator felt deeply for him. Averting her gaze, Ameya looked back to their Jarl as he blatantly stated he knew it was Atticus who was to blame. After a short look over by the Irish Elk, he finally decided that Aaliyah could get medical attention from the village. Once again Ameya looked relieved to hear the predator would be able to get the help she needed for herself and her cub. But, she couldn't help but feel a bit worried for Atticus having heard what the Jarl stated before parting from them. Directing her gaze at the sky as Mordecai left them, she exhaled a small puff of steam left her lips as she watched the snow beginning to fall. There was a lot swirling around in her mind right now, even if more then half of it didn't apply to her. Returning her icy blues to the stag about the time he mustered the courage to look at the two of them, Ameya remained silent. The look in his eyes, the pain, anger, confusing it all rolled around in his eyes. It was hard to watch, a stag she'd known with such a gentle and strong look now broken as if he'd been stabbed and gauged repeatedly. It hurt to see him like this and the agony in his voice only made it that much harder to deal with. Ameya's ears laid down against her head as she stepped closer to his side to help Aaliyah move from her back to his own. She wanted to comfort him but there was no way she could at this moment in time. "Alright..." She whispered softly. Once the words exited Atticus maw, the Snow-leopard instantly was trying her best to get from one back to the other. Feeling her weak body lethargically move, it was clear she was having trouble. Stepping closer to Atticus, she was now as close as she could possibly be to him at that moment, being careful not to pin the felines paws between them. Reaching back with her neck, Ameya gently used her muzzle to lift Aaliyah's paw and placed it on Atticus' back. Once that paw was on his pelt, the doe slowly bent her neck to her other side to help gently nudge her along from this side. "Try again Aaliyah, I'll help you," Ameya told her, she didn't want the feline giving up, she looked even more exhausted then she did before.

Quote :

For a while, Himmat stood outside the den tapping his foot vigorously against the cold stone ground. That is until he heard a rather fed up sounding Raziel coming from within. "Finally she's feeling what I was." He said with a snicker. Stepping away from where he was resting against the rock wall. The Lasiurus bat made his way into the den and smirked at Raziel as she tried to force the information out of the old geezer, politely. Lemmy eyed the girl in silence for a moment before slamming the twitching spider into her jaws. It's eight legs hung out of her little mouth for a few seconds before she began trying to suck them into her jaws like noodles, slurping noises included. Once the delicious morsel was no longer in sight, only a single leg of it remained having fallen from the ghostly bat's mouth and on to the ground. "With an attitude like that, You ain't getten nothin!" The old woman stated with a stomp of her foot, clearly putting her foot down to the sudden attitude she was getting from the glider. About that time, the bat's head whirled around at the opening of her rather bare den. There stood Himmat snickering, "Useless swine, get back to the lavatory!" She cried out as she began waving her wings around at him. "No males allowed! Females only!" She spat at him before. Himmat quickly began stepping backward as the little fluffy thing was coming at him. "Alright, alright, calm down before ya have heart failure!" He growled at her, he wanted to throw her off the cliff and to see how she'd like it but he retracted himself from the thought. Seeing as though the lad was quick to retreat from her den Lemmy quickly returned to Raziel. And as if she had forgotten what she had said to the flying squirrel moments ago Lemmy went back to her moth appetite "Moths are this way..." She muttered as she passed the squirrel. Sliding into another room within her den there was actually some stuff in there aside from rocks and the wings of moths and other pieces of prey. Around the small cave there were small chunks of wood, little and large rocks, as well as, stacks of torn pieces of paper. On a large flat stone, there were more pieces of torn paper with a down feather and a small snail shell full of what seemed to be black ink. Waddling over to the "desk" like structure, Lemmy began sifting through the papers muttering under her breath before stopping and looked up at Raziel. Pointing at the ceiling of her the cave, she showed the glider what seemed to be a neatly crafted aviary for moths, she had an entire collection of moths stuck in a vine and twig constructed cage. "Pick one." She told her, her eyes seeming to darken as she glared at her from behind the desk. "Or pick none." She muttered before looking back down at her desk. Finding what she was looking for the bat fumbled her wings over the paper until it was being held against her chest. It seemed the moth picking was a test, and Lemmy was eagerly waiting to see what Raziel would pick.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 1:29 pm

The snow leopard extended a paw just slightly off of Ameya’s back, desperately wanting to feel the warmth of Atticus. It was all of her effort to try and reach, at least until the doe moved closer and began to assist her in her work. Relief began to inch its way through her, pulling up all of her strength from within her to grab onto the red stag’s back and put herself in the same position as before. All at once, she felt peace. Shifting to finally be as comfortable as she could be, she was enveloped in his scent that had never been less than pure contentment. Something she desperately needed in such a time. It wouldn’t last long, as soon they would have to venture to Sophia’s home and endure more pain and discomfort, but for the short time she had, she took it in. Even if Atticus decided that he wanted her out as soon as she was well, she could rejoice in the small moment that she could spend with him. Her thoughts began to wander, shutting her eyes to the world around her as she let herself think of the past. Almost a year ago, when things were simpler and she wasn’t caught up in a death trap. Technically, she was still sentenced to torture beside the ruthless tiger Lord, but she had her stag to keep her from losing her grip on her livelihood. Now, she would be spending who knew how long to recover and raise her son properly, without interference from other cats who thought they knew what was best. Digging her nose slightly into Atticus’ pelt, she drifted away to another realm of awakened memories, conscious but keeping her spirit positive with everything that passed through her mind. It was the least she could do to keep herself from letting her mind drift to eternity in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 6:04 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: Ameya; Aaliyah (Village)

As the doe quietly fell beside him and folded her ears, Atticus turned his gaze. He gazed forward to keep his head steady on the road ahead of him, rather than the situation he was currently put in. When she brushed up beside him, the stag knelt down so that Aaliyah would have an easier time climbing onto his back. She gave a desperate mewl as she stretched for him. He sucked in air as he finally felt her paws caress his shoulder. He felt his ears pin down against his skull. He blinked his eyes, trying to find something else to focus on for the pain to subside. He could feel her bones; she was too light for a big cat. He feared the worst for her, even if she were to get out of this cold. Besides the pain, his mind remained relatively quiet except for a single sentence he fought to understand. ‘Aaliyah, what did you do to yourself?’ He questioned. The stag lifted onto his hooves when she was finally fitted over him. His legs began to carry him forward, toward help. The snowflakes drifted from the sky. He gritted his teeth, not because of her weight but the sheer anger he was trying to withhold. He wanted to give her the scolding of her life. But what was there to say? He knew it was pointless and his priority at this moment was to keep her safe. Yet it hurt every ounce of him to hold these feelings back. Atticus remained entirely quiet as he strode back through the trees, back to the village. His expression was completely hardened. At this time, Mordecai was calming everyone down and telling them to return to their regular routine. Though he didn’t pay the three of them much heed or tell the village the whole story.
Atticus sauntered with Aaliyah on his back and Ameya at his side. He was afraid to pick up the pace much more than a fast walk; he had no way of holding onto her if she slipped. And because of her lack of strength, he figured the best thing was get at his Aunt’s place in an orderly manner. He was lucky that his legs were long enough to carry them at a good speed. Gusts of air shot from Atticus’s lips as he hurriedly strode his way past the houses. His head was high but his ears remained folded as he stared in the direction of Sophia’s cabin. The anxiety was beginning to kick into his gut. He could feel his girl beginning to fade on his back. The snow began to fall harder now. It was nearly sheet white after only a couple of minutes. And the temperature was beginning to drop. Snow began to pile onto his antlers and back. A cold wind passed across his pelt and nipped at his heels. The red stag grunted, shaking his head with a blank expression, he picked his pace up by only a little. If she fell, it would make the process much harder than if he was careful. "Stay awake…stay awake Aaliyah, stay with me. You can do it, I know you can." He muttered.
When he arrived at his Aunt’s house, he sank to the floor so Ameya could help the snow leopard off his back. Snow cascaded off his pelt. He hurriedly nudged the feline towards the doe and by the time Aaliyah was off his back, he shifted without a thought. Atticus threw open his Aunt’s front door and a gust of hot air spilled from the inside of the house. His eyes went from Ameya, then to the snow leopard. "If she can’t shift, we have to haul her in ourselves." He told the doe as he reached down to Aaliyah. He hoped she could shift. "We have to get her inside somehow." The man told with a hint of desperation. He was heavily breathing at this point, hanging onto Aaliyah for dear life. He gazed down at her and furrowed his brows. Snow dusted his hair and shoulders. "Aaliyah, can you shift?" He pleaded with her, hoping she wasn’t too far gone. His hand was tightly clenched, his fingers dug into the palm of his hand. His knuckles went white. His metallic blue eyes lifted to Ameya, pausing to wait for a response.

Quote :
Angeline Gray
Tags: Theodemar

Only when she was completely sure Aunt Sophia didn’t need her help, Angel was running back up the hill to reach her house. The snow was just beginning to fall; it was that time of the year so it would get worse. She was still trying to wrap her mind around this whole fiasco when she heard her name at a distance. “Angel!” She threw her head over her shoulder and a large smile swept across her face. She saw the elk cantering in her direction. A wave of joy came rushing into her face. And as he reached her and nudged her, she leapt in and wrapped her arms around his large neck. She bubbled at his tough. Then Theodemar shifted and she still was embracing him for a moment longer. Her eyes came to his face when she noticed his soaking wet clothes. "Theo you’re absolutely soaked! What were you doing?" She laughed, pulling away. He smelt somewhat like a wet dog; it humored her. She was breathing quickly after all that running she had to do. And the running plus the anxiety made her head feel a bit fuzzy too. Angeline nodded her head as he said he was glad to see she was alright. Then he set his hand on her arm as he suggested her to go inside. He said, ”I have no idea what that roar meant, but we really must get you home. I don’t want you caught in the fray of a possible attack.” The girl bent back as she set her hands on her knees to take a breather before answering him. Her soft green eyes ascended to his worried face. "No, Theo, it’s okay. It was Aaliyah. She needed help, it isn’t an attack." She assured him with the wave of her hand. She continued to smile at him though. "Thanks for the concern but I’m fine, just tired." The strawberry blonde girl drew her fingers through her hair and pushed it to the side. Then she lifted herself up and stared at his frightfully bold expression; wow, she didn’t get to see that every day. It was so sweet. A giggle brushed her lips at that reaction. Her eyes fell away and then came back to his, just as the snow really began to set in. The girl set her hand on his, then she looked back over her shoulder to the houses far down the hill. She was barely able to see them at this point. The girl nibbled her lip as she stared off. She wanted to hesitate over what she was about to say. Maybe she shouldn’t be so open about this but she had a bad habit of spilling whatever information she came across, especially to the people she trusted. "Theo, you won’t believe it…" She muttered to him. "She had a cub." She said, glanced back at him.[/size]

Quote :
Raziel Reneux

Her ear flicked as Himmat stepped into the den and also the conversation. She didn’t quite turn her head to see him though, she was still focused on the old bat. The lady was currently slurping up her spider meal. It caused a rather serious look to crawl onto the sugar glider’s face, especially when she talked about her “attitude”. ‘Excuse me for being so impatient, you’re not making things easy on me either lady.’ Raziel assumed the ghost bat would start to lecture her on proper behavior and what was acceptable behavior, but she turned her sights to Himmat instead. The bat shooed him off. ”No males allowed! Females only!" In response, Raziel exhaled heavily. Her eyes trailed Himmat as he was scared off but his reply made her smirk. Yes, she really was going to die of a heart failure, wasn’t she? That was a clever little comeback. She enjoyed it. But as Lemmy turned back and directed her to moths, the sugar glider followed quietly behind. She stepped over the remains of dead insects and bugs. Bats were so gross sometimes; she could only scrunch up her nose and ignore the corpses of their meals. Her eyes were so focused on the ground of the disgusting place, that she almost missed Lemmy’s gesture. The white bat pointed up to the ceiling. Slowly, Raziel’s eyes followed the direction and she stared up at the collection of moths the bat had taken the time to store. In surprise, the rodent rolled onto her back feet, staring up at the ceiling with the twitch of her nose. Her big eyes trailed the insects while they fluttered in their prisons. Lemmy’s offer to pick one threw her off her guard. Her eyes met the old hag’s for a moment longer. The very keen expression of the bat made it evident something was up. That only made her smirk. "Or pick none." The ghost bat said. A suspicious look came over her face before Raziel looked back up at the ceiling. Then she looked at Lemmy again. ‘futé, old bat. You are very clever indeed.’ She ran her tongue over a sharp tooth hidden in her mouth as she pondered for a moment over what to do. Moths were quite tasty. Her head lifted and she picked out the simplest, closet moth she could. "Very well. I’ll play your game." She said, knowing exactly where this was headed. Her large eyes fell upon her selected moth. "That one." She told the bat. Her eyes sharply turned to face her, giving an expression which almost seemed to say ‘check-mate, dear hag. Now your turn.’ "Yes, I think I’d enjoy that one." Raziel said again, watching Lemmy’s reaction to her decision with curious eyes.

Quote :
Dean Marten
Tags: Badgery Girl (Town)

He picked at his teeth while he continued to lounge on the rooftop. He was feeling quite buggered out, but this roof and this heat was just what he needed. A chuckle slithered out from his throat as he set his paw down and rested his head. Feeling satisfied, he turned his head. The pine marten stretched out again before rolling onto his back, much like a dog would. He gave his back a good scratch before the sound of shouting caught his ear. Dean lifted a haughty brow of his as he weaseled his way back onto his belly. From the tone of the animal, it sounded quite peeved or trying to get away from something; it was hard to tell the difference. For him though, he figured it was someone who realized his deals were a rip off. They probably wanted to skin him at the moment. That happened to him a lot. But he stretched out, seeming as cool as can be; his claws raked the tiles as he prepared to meet the next bludger who wanted his head. Dean lifted his head, glancing at a frothing badger. It was such a hideous beast and its accent was bloody awful. It was like nails raking down metal. But despite its upfront approach, the pine marten swished his tail in a collective manner. He raised his head to her outburst. She had apparently wanted his spot but it was hard to hear that through her marble gurgling accent. He heard her words and lifted his ears. "Oi, ma’am," he chuckled and said softly. "Apologies for the misconception. I’ll be gone in a flash, ma’am, don’t worry." He lifted himself without a fight. He seemed to be completely cooperative as he started to walk out of the sunlight and down the tiles. He had taken a few long strides. Dean was spinning multiple ideas in his head. All of them came and went in a flash, while he thought of this badger. Quietly, he stopped a few feet away. A sad sigh fell from his lips. Then he looked off, seeming like he felt disappointed suddenly. "Oh but I’m afraid she won’t like it if you cross me, ma’am." Dean gently turned around; he sat down on the roof some distance away from her favorite spot, so he wouldn’t impose on her. He sighed again, calmly eyeing around the people walking down below. His tail curled around his foot. "Oh it’s not personal, darlin’. See I wish you could have that spot but...I’m sorry." He said persuasively. His smooth breath glided over his lips and he sadly shook his head. His eyes flicked to her. "Persefoni made it quite clear I was to wait there until further orders. She’ll be mighty red at whoever is in that spot except me. I can’t say what she’d do to you." Dean shifted his gaze, smoothly doing so; he crept back to his feet and lifted his leg to emphasize him about to leave. The pine marten casually began to walk away just so she would feel crushed by the decision. "I suppose I’ll have to report you for intervening on the estate’s behalf. Apologies, darlin’."

Quote :
Lycoris Radiata
Tags: Pandereos (Estate Town)

Soft brown eyes trailed the shape of the Estate’s fox while he ambled around the estate. Dark shapes stood in wait deep in the forest on the other side of the gate, but they peered in with interest. Her eyes followed Persefoni’s servant. The jingle of his bell could even be heard from their location.
”Are you sure we should do this, Lycoris?” A sharp voice asked, amidst the group of them.
Her eyes narrowed on the fox while he moved, she gently brushed her head to the side. "We don’t have any other choice," She said. Her voice was smooth but she spoke with a controlled tone. She never raised her voice to yell. She always remained disciplined. She turned her head to face the estate. "You let the first one go but don’t worry, I think I can persuade this one." The animal said, hunkering in before peering over her shoulder. She gestured them group to leave as the fox was coming into position.
One hesitated for a moment but they all fell into the forest and slipped quietly away. A hawk flew off into the sky and faded in the distance.
The red panda remained, she swished her tail; she was nearly chest deep in the snow but she could amble through it like a cat. When came to the nearest tree by the path outside the estate and drew her claws into the bark; Lycoris scaled it softly. Her breath was quiet against the cold air. Her banded tail curled around the trunk as she lingered at the top, staring down at the fox. She was not so far away from the entrance of the estate and she was curious to see if he would notice her or not. Either way, her eyes were following him as she waited to get him alone. She remained completely still in the canopy, just out of sight from the guards.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 8:30 pm

Quote :
Ameya White : Tags: Atticus, Aaliyah, Aunt Sophia, cub (Village)

Once Aaliyah had made her way onto Atticus' back and was as comfortable as she could get herself. Ameya stepped away from the stag's side, her eyes traveled to his face for a split second. His pain had grown as well as his anger, he was now able to feel just how withered away the leopard had become, how close she was to knocking on death's door. Pulling her head away, Ameya had to keep herself from falling into the sorrow any deeper than she already was for the female. When Atticus began moving towards the help the feline needed, Ameya quickly followed, with each stride Atticus took, the doe nearly had to take two. He was much larger than her and his steps were farther apart, making the white-tailed deer have to speed up a little. Every once in a while, Ameya would look over at Atticus to check on Aaliyah, to make sure she wasn't sliding off. During one of those short checks, the doe noticed the stag's teeth gritted and his brow furrowed, averting her gaze the girl tried to keep her eyes of his muzzle. She'd seen more expressions and emotions on his face today then she'd seen in the last three months of knowing him. Feeling an ache in her chest the doe sharply inhaled the cold air, it was painful to breathe in deeply it was so cold. The doe's light blue eyes watched as snowflakes fell from the sky, sticking to their pelts and Atticus' antlers. Passing by house after house, Ameya kept her eyes sealed on their destination, she couldn't stand to look at the pain in his eyes or anger on his lips again. As the light snowfall become a snowstorm over a short amount of time, the doe squinted her blue eyes as she continued to push forward, 'Why.. why does it have to snow now...' her thoughts pleaded for the snow to stop, for Aaliyah's sake. Hearing a grunt, Ameya was pulled from her thoughts, causing her to look at the two of them before speeding up slightly to try and meet Atticus speed without outrunning him. She wanted to be right there just in case the leopard would start to fall. It wasn't long till Atticus was muttered, telling the feline to stay awake to stay with him. She wanted the Aaliyah to hang in there to make it and be able to raise her cub yet, there was an unfamiliar pain which rolled in her chest hearing such a desperate tone come from the red stag.

Once they arrived at Sophia's cottage, Ameya quickly shifted out of her doe form, snow fell around her from her deer back as she did so. Wasting no time, the girl began helping remove the snow leopard from his back and gently placed her onto the snow-covered ground. She was so light, no more then 30 pounds if that... Her skin slide across her bones from even the gentlest of touches. Looking up at the man before her, she watched as he quickly threw the door open. "Atticus... I don't believe she can shift even if she wanted too... she just too weak." Raising her blue eyes to him Ameya quickly slide her hands underneath Aaliyah's hindquarters, All the while Atticus was still trying to get her to shift, "Atticus she can't... We can get her inside with little effort, she only weights thirty pounds if that." She told him gently, "I have her hind, you take her front." She told him, the girl's eyes were soft as she looked at his breaking face, "We, can get her inside I promise." She comforted him as she waited for him to start lifting her up.

Quote :

Watching he little rodent pick out her moth, Lemmy raised her brows at the look Raziel shot at her after picking a common moth. "Is that your final choice?" she asked curiously with a little smirk on her batty lips. "Or, would you like to... pick again." She said as she lifted a wing up to the cages. "HIMMAT!" The old hag yelled, "GET YOUR HINNY IN HERE" She screamed at him again, she wanted him to get any moths the girl wanted out of the cages, she wasn't about to fly up there on a full stomach. "Take your time... I'm not needed just yet." She told her with a darkening grin. Himmat slowly slid his way back into the den inside of the den. "Yeah?" He asked with a brow raised with curiosity. Looking to the ceiling he was aw struck, there were so many moths in... in cages! "Hag, you have too much time on your wings...." He muttered as he watched the delicious morsel's fly about in their little prisons. "So... what ya need me for?" He asked with just as much curiosity in his voice as before. About that time Lemmy looked at the lad with an angry look in her eyes, "I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT!!! NO MALES ALLOWED, WHAT PART OF THAT DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND CHILD, GIT!" Again, the ghost bat was up flailing her wings about like the crazy lady she was. Clearly, she was slipping. Muttering under her breath she quickly began walking back into the little room, "Ye done yet?" She asked her eyes narrowed at the girl. "Oh, looky there my favorite!" She said as the old bat's eyes fell on a large white moth, similar to the ones from the estate. "Such yummy critters...." She muttered with longing eyes.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox : Tags: Lycoris Radiata

As he padded through the snow, Pandareos huffed as he eyed the guards. He was thinking about chasing the barn cat around... she was always fun to get riled up. She didn't like canine-like men, who would have thought a cat not liking a canine. He chuckled softly to himself at the thought. Exhaling as his mind went back to the past events and why he was suddenly basically put on a leash caused the male to roll his eyes heavily. About that time, the fox felt eyes on him... glancing around he didn't see any guards watching him.. nor did he see Persefoni glaring at him through the windows... or the lord for that matter. Where... where were the eyes that were scanning his pelt? Putting his snout to the breeze, the fox's eyes narrowed. This new scent, it was different and didn't belong to anyone from the estate, who was this character. Stepping forward, Pandareos acted as if he was minding his own business, simply foxing around like he normally did. Acting in a normal manner he was attempting to keep the guards from paying any mind to him. Stepping closer to the gate which led outside of the estates garden, the fox perked his ears and called out in a low voice, "Who are ya, I know you're there... no point in staying hidden." he told them as he nonchalantly checks for guards. None seemed to be paying any attention to him for the moment. Of course, with every step the male took, his little collar complete with tags and a bell rang its annoying toon. There was no way this fox would ever be able to escape this place, between the life threats to his family and annoyance around his neck he was out of luck.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 2:37 pm

♥ Aaliyah ♥

Aaliyah hardly felt the snow on her back, her mind in a place far from reality. Though her back was just as covered as Atticus' antlers, she was so far that it was nothing but a gentle sting in her dreaming. Her stag's words drifted to her in her mind, her ears seeming to flick in a response to his voice as she nudged her muzzle further into his pelt. It was difficult to stay in the living realm, prevent herself from saying a farewell. Every inch of her begged for release. It was all she could do to keep her mind on her son, on her stag, on the deer that were working so hard to keep her alive. It would be utterly pointless to give up now. It felt like ages before she was finally awoken at the shudder of cold that went through her body, suddenly losing all of Atticus' heat at once. It was enough of a jolt to bring her back rudely to true consciousness. Blinking her eyes, she hazily gazed at the surroundings in front of her. Most of her vision was pure white. Nothing but the cold snow, a hint of warmth onto the top of her head, and Atticus. Worried and desperate to keep her safe. If she could respond...nevermind even responding. She had far too much to tell if she could talk, and she wasn't going to waste it on simple words. Turning her head just a bit, she stared straight at the man, her eyelids covering half of her ice blue orbs as she tried to focus on his face more than anything else. Her vision was still blurry, and fading, but if she could keep her gaze on something important...perhaps that would make all the difference. She felt Ameya begin to support her, and it hurt to move again, but it was better than being on stairs or on the back of a trotting deer. Letting out another small mew out of instinct, she moved her head to look up towards the open door, wishing she were in that warmth but lacking any strength to help herself. One of these days, she'd walk in without any problems, and be back to the way she was before.

• Theodemar •

Theo laughed softly at her surprise of his soaked clothes, glancing down at them for a moment. "Well, I was at the lake, but then a buck came and called me to action. I didn't exactly bring a change of clothes, but I suppose it was also a poor decision to go down there in the dead of winter." Shrugging his shoulders, he looked back to her, checking over her every so often just to make sure that she was indeed doing alright. It certainly seemed that way, but after the scare of the roar, he was still slightly on edge. He was rather surprised at what she had to admit though. "Aaliyah? She's back?" He looked behind her at where she came. They must have taken her to Aunt Sophia's home, for whatever she had needed. "What kind of help did she need? I haven't seen her since the first time we came." He stroked her arm with his thumb, appreciating her warm hand before he felt the snow begin to fall harder. A storm must be rolling in to be as thick as it was. Slipping his hand away, he instead looped her arm inside his and began the walk to her abode, hoping he remembered the path through all of the snow. He was beginning to shive with the intense cold. However, the mention of a cub caught him off guard, and his stomach jolted as he flashed his head to her. "You're right, I don't believe it. A cub, really?" He glanced his eyes back towards the road to the healer's. Aaliyah was obviously struggling on her own. There was no way she was heavily pregnant when they brought her for obvious reasons, but...was it Atticus' child? He was incredibly doubtful about that. She had left practically almost the same day she had arrived, if rumor was correct. She wouldn't leave if she had been that close with him. It all depended on the age of the cub, he supposed. So much new information. "How old is it?" Perhaps they had been closer before Lythedh had taken her to his Estate and married her with force. That would explain the intensity of their reactions, but then again, he hadn't experienced it himself. His mind swarmed with a million questions, trying to solve how in the world any of it happened. There had to be some answers.[/color]

♣ Badger Woman ♣

The badger grumbled a few things, satisfied that the weasel was cooperating. At least someone recognized respect for other people's belongings. Striding forward herself, she plopped herself down on the warm tiles, her head resting on her front paws. Finally, a place to rest. That, was, until the mangy mutt decided to speak with her again. What a way to ruin someone's afternoon. She gave him the time of day to talk, but it was not entirely pleasant. "Persefoni? Wantin' tae kill me aff fur takin' mah spot? Ye ever heard ay personal belongings, varmit? Ah hink th' Lady ay th' estate knows mair abit it than ye do, ye piece ay crap. Noow git aff mah roof befair yoo're th' body she's rippin' tae shreds." Rolling her eyes, she crossed her front paws, laying her head down again and hoping the little pest would get the memo and leave her be.

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 9:32 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: Ameya; Aaliyah; Aunt Sophia (Village)

He knew Ameya was right, she was too weak. Of course she had to be in her snow leopard form. Why couldn't she be human? It wasn't necessarily for dragging her in, but, it would be easier to have her healed and fed in that shape. The village knew little to nothing about snow leopards and their diet. It would be easier to take care of her. But maybe it would be alright. Maybe he was just too preoccupied in her current state. He could barely handle himself as it was; but overall, there was no time to loose and he had to get her inside. Thank the maker that she was a snow born creature, that's why he wasn't in such a hurry to get her inside. This temperature was practically her home. When he made up his mind, even if Ameya was offering a technique to haul the cat inside, Atticus brushed her off respectively with his hand. He arched in on his toes, slid his hands beneath the Aaliyah's bony side. Her soft yet uneven pelt brushed against his hand, sending a wave of familiar memories coursing through his mind. He started to roll Alayah's decrepit body into his arms. Then he rose to his feet, pulled inside, and said to the doe, "Sorry, I'm actually more worried about how we can help her like this. She isn't that heavy, like you said." He stated in a whisper. His delicate blue eyes grazed the shape of the living room while he walked the snow leopard inside. His heart thundered in his chest frantically. He had to save her. "Aunt Sophia!" He called. His gaze spun about the cabin. "Aunt Soph-!!" The man went quiet as his Aunt hurriedly swung open her bedroom door. She seemed more serious than usual, as if she knew what was going on. He went to explain but his Aunt shushed him and gestured him into her room. "Put her on the bed, I'll handle it." She said confidently. Though before going in, Atticus passed a quick glance at Ameya. It was almost for assurance or comfort but it was a brief glance and he slipped into the bedroom. The area was lit. The bed was made. Why was she in here? He slid the large cat onto the double bed, about to thank his Aunt when Sophia abruptly began pushing him out the door. She shoved against his chest, shooing him off. "Go, the girl needs her peace and quiet so she can heal without any distractions. I can't have you in here." He shuffled back with a strange face but he figured his Aunt knew what she was doing, she was the healer here, not him. So Atticus bit his tongue and obeyed. He was just about to turn at the exit, when he had spotted a box on Aunt Sophia's nightstand by a candle. In the small box, there was a small blanket or a towel. And something inside it was moving but -it couldn't be. He had nearly stopped breathing when the door was closed in his face. He didn't have to see it to know what it was. This was exactly the thing he'd feared. He never suspected it in his mind, but somehow, deep down, he knew what it was. He knew it existed. The entire room went dizzy and he backed against the wall with a thud and slid to the floor. He had his arms over his knees. But it was at that moment, when he realized his Aunt was just trying to protect him, though it was too late. He took a glimpse of the cub and that was all he needed to see. The man tried to swallow up his thoughts and forget. He tried to forget about his history with Aaliyah. Maybe he could get himself to. Maybe he could forget all of it. For a first, he even overlooked Ameya. Atticus's hand was covering his mouth as he stared off with a completely dumbfounded expression.

Quote :
Angeline Gray

While they walked through the pouring snow with their arms intertwined, Angel rubbed the man's arm to give him warmth. She nibbled her lip and shivered. "Theo Yeah a cub." She affirmed. She could see the confusion in his face but she didn't have many answers herself. As a matter of fact, this whole situation with Aaliyah was getting rather messy. Angel was fine with it herself but she wasn't sure how much the village would like it. Poor girl. "Uh, I don't know. I've never seen anything newborn other than a deer or a human. I couldn't say but it was darn small, very small. I couldn't tell you, I don't even know if it'll make it to be honest." The girl brushed some of her hair over her shoulder. The strawberry blonde color was faded with the snowflakes. Her eyes showed her obvious concern for the current issue that was going on. "Gosh...who could be the father though? I mean maybe she got knocked up when she left us? I mean predators...predators are weird like that, or so I've heard. Still, I don't know much."

Quote :
Raziel Reneux

When the old hag asked if she would like to pick again, the sugar glider opened her mouth and then hesitated. That wasn't the reaction she was expecting. Not to mention, Lemmy wasn't getting any less sinister. Did she make the right choice? What on earth was this game? What was this bat thinking? Raziel furrowed her brows as the flying white rat shouted for Himmat to come inside and get the sugar glider her moth, only to shoo him off again. Someone had a bad case of amnesia. She puffed sourly. The rodent clicked her tongue and snapped her eyes onto the ghost bat with a flicker of interest."What on earth is this for though? Why am I here?" She asked. Though Lemmy was obviously focused on her particular moth, Raziel wasn't. Yes, moths were good. She was feeling comfortable here. But what's with the riddles? She knew there was a scheming side to this old animal. "What are you planning exactly?" She inquired. "Thank you for the snack, Madame, but I have a feeling this is leading somewhere? Or is it not."

Quote :
Dean Marten
Tags: Badgery Girl (Town)

The old codger was resting peacefully in his spot. It may have been hers before, but nobody messes with the marten when he wants something. He will get it one way or another, even if she brushed him off. He had warned her. The smelly badger had told him off with that ghastly accent of hers, and he brushed the fur on his chest like he was 'washing guilt from his pelt.' She was deserving of this. "Well, g'day then," When he tipped his head to her, the pine marten sprung to the nearest tree and veered down the trunk like a squirrel. Dean pounced to the ground and swung his head up high, prancing down the road like he was the finest man in town. He even gave a coy smirk in the direction of the badger. Then he turned his attention back to the road ahead of him and made his way past the other houses, to a spot just around the corner. Every back alley cat knew this was the best spot to find guards. If that didn't work, then he could use the back alley cats themselves. "You've made a dangerous opponent t'day, mate. I reckon you were better off holdin' your tongue then pushin' me off." He snickered impishly to himself.

Quote :
Lycoris Radiata

She lifted her brows in a fraction of interest when he had noticed her. That was awfully convenient then. For a second, the red panda turned to face the ground to begin her descend of the tree. Her catlike claws made quick work of the bark; she was well built for navigating the forest in cold weather. Lycoris slipped down the tree, just noticeable for the fox but not for the guards. If she was to speak with him, he'd have to be alone and further from the Estate. So once she was in view of Pandereos, she let out a distant bark to get his attention. When she was further down like this, it was pretty easy to spot her and she trusted this one enough to be out in the open. He was not like the other ones she'd met.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 9:20 pm

Quote :
Ameya White : Tags: Atticus, Aaliyah, Aunt Sophia, cub (Village)

Watching as Atticus brushed her attempt to help aside, Ameya stepped back and allowed the man to help the woman he seemed to once fancy... or rather, maybe he still did. Pulling her hands to her chest she glanced off to the side brushing the sudden ache away. Why did she feel this way? There was no reason for it, and at this moment it wasn't acceptable. Quickly, the girl returned her eyes to Atticus as he lifted himself up with Aaliyah in his arms. Giving the man a gentle expression Ameya replied kindly and just as softly "No need to apologize Atticus, I understand. I'm sure, Aunt Sophia will be able to figure something out to help her. I know it will be a task but I have faith in your Aunt." She told him as her crystal blues met his. She wanted to comfort him in any way she could, she hoped at least her words would help him at this point in time. Following behind the two, Ameya was diligent to shut the door after they both entered the house, cutting the cold draft from the warmth of the abode. She knew the cub had to be in the house somewhere it wouldn't be good if the little thing got chilled as small as it was. Turning back to Atticus as he hollered for his Aunt, desperation crying out in his voice. It was painful to see him this shook, this frantic. About to help in the call for his Aunt, Ameya had parted her pink lips and uttered the beginning of Sophia's name just to see her coming through the door with haste. She was in her bedroom, most likely tending to the cub. At that moment, the stags Aunt swooped in and took to motioned Atticus into her room and silenced any explanation that the young man had wanted to include. As quickly as she had come out of the room, she rushed back in, Atticus trailed behind her but paused for a moment to look at the piebald doe, the look in his eyes seemed to be searching for comfort in Ameya. Sending him a reassuring smile she watched he quickly disappeared into the room with just as much haste in his step. However, it seemed she ushered him on out as soon as he had enough time to place the snow leopard on the bed. Once he was back into the living room backing himself slowly up against the opposite wall from the room the young woman started towards him, concern washed over her. "Atticus?" She called out his name clearly worried as she went to his side. As his back hit the wall and his body slid down to the floor, the girl quickly went to him however, the stag was in a daze, pain rolled about in his eyes as he cupped his hand over his mouth. He'd learned something that pained him greatly, and was now trying to cope with the knowledge he had just acquired. The young stag was in a haze of thoughts, he didn't even realize how near Ameya was to him, or the fact that she had called out to him. Falling silent, the girl didn't want to push him to answer her, he needed his space at the moment. Allow herself to bend down towards him, Ameya gently rubbed his back in a comforting manner before stepping away. She didn't enjoy seeing him so beside himself, hurt in so many ways. Walking towards the couch, Ameya easily lowered herself to the soft cushions and gazed out the window. She wanted to let him breathe and if he wanted comfort or to talk he'd seek it out whether it was from her or his Aunt or someone else. He didn't push comforting actions on her when she first arrived, though she would have liked the unfamiliar gesture she knew everyone needed their own space and time to cope no matter the cause.

Quote :

Lemmy raised a brow as she looked over at the female sugar glider, "You have a goal don't ye?" She asked her with a grin on her batty lips. "The answer to where your goal lies is in the moths... does it not?" She informed her with a chuckle. "Choose carefully." She continued to press the issue before looking back up at the moths, the old bat licked her lips before pivoting on her right foot to face Himmat who was sneaking back into the den. "So um.... You called Ol'H- I mean Lemmy...." He grumbled and watched as the old bat smiled brightly at him. "Oh! Did I? Oh yes, be a doll an get the moth that Ms. Raziel would like to obtain" Slowly, the lad shuffled his way into the open, prepared to be shooed off once more. He was trying to keep calm, he wanted to strangle the old bat and turn her into a true ghost bat. Redirecting her gaze to Raziel, Lemmy chuckled and rolled the nuckle of her wings together until the two finger like claws hooked together. "Unless, the journey has become uninteresting to ye... " She muttered with a smirk clearly plaster across her wrinkled muzzle.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox : Tags: Lycoris Radiata  

Flicking his ears towards the tree as the sound of claws ever so delicately scrapping down the bark, he knew this was his little spy. "A red panda aye?" the fox muttered under his breath, he wondered who this individual was and what they had to do with him. Glancing over his shoulders, he watched as the guards paid him or the distant clawing noises no mind. "Some guards ya have here Lythedh..." he whispered with a slight roll of his eyes before quickly padding towards the tree, curiosity taking over. What did this creature want with him...

Last edited by Moonncloud on Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 9:46 pm

♥ Aaliyah ♥

Aaliyah thought about making an effort, standing on her paws and dragging herself in to reduce the struggle for the two deer attempting to revive her and keep her alive. If she could be less useless and find a way to be just a little stronger, perhaps she would build the motivation to keep going in general. She let the thought begin to take action when suddenly she was lifted from the cold porch and her atmosphere was once again surrounded in the natural scent of Atticus, earthly and masculine and everything she needed to send her off to sleep at nights. Yet she didn’t have much time to fully embrace it as she was set into a bed, instantly feeling the relief on her depleted limbs. She almost let out a sigh, closing her eyes to settle into the mattress. She had been sleeping on cold dirt for so long that she had forgotten true luxury such as furniture. The room was cozy enough that she began to ponder why she left in the first place. Atticus and her may have had their spat, and left her in pieces for a while, but she shouldn’t have just...left. Surely there was something she could have done to keep herself from turning out this way. Then again, her cub would have been a massive complication, even moreso than now. The little boy she had heard in the box nearby was the one thing keeping her fighting. But he was likely to be rejected by the entire village. Who would ever accept a predator’s child in a prey’s world? They would assume he would grow up to eat every last one of them. And Atticus, well...she didn’t really want to think about how he would react when she explained. Perhaps they really would sever their ties and leave it at that. He wouldn’t want to deal with her problem, and she wouldn’t want to see his rejection of her baby. So many complications in what seemed to be a very short amount of time. Yawning, she relaxed her muscles as best she could and wondered if she ever would make it out of this alive. With how long she had been struggling, there was no telling to the end of this torture she had put herself in.

• Theodemar •

Angeline’s touch seemed to help Theodemar’s warmth, feeling shivers of it replace his cold exterior as she attempted to keep him from freezing. It may not be much, but the affection was enough to also warm his cheeks to the point that he was sure to avoid frostbite on them. But besides that point, the elk’s mind still whirled over the fact that Aaliyah had a child. A cub, yes, but offspring nonetheless. And tiny? It must be newly born, considering how he had seen wild cats age at the Estate. And they were born in the worst season possible. Maybe this was a test of fate, see if the village was willing to sacrifice their safety for the healing of their enemy. He could not be certain. But Angel’s question got his mind turning again. “I am not certain myself. There’s almost nothing that says he belongs to Atticus, but there are so few others that actually got close enough to her. Did you see any clue on his coloring? If he’s not pure snow leopard, maybe we know based on appearances. Big cats tend to have distinguishable pelts from what I know; we can cancel out Aaliyah's markings and figure out the rest. There’s gotta be some way to figure that out.” The elk frowned in thought, hearing their footsteps crunch in the snow as they walked and closed the distance further between their stance and her home ahead...wherever it may be.

♠ Lythedh ♠

A bit cold? Lythedh could argue quite the opposite, with her there under the covers with him. It was a comforting warmth, and was pleased that his Persefoni found such pleasantries in it as well. He surprised himself though when he closed his eyes to her head against him. All he could sense was her there, her scent filling the small space they shared. There was nowhere he would rather be in that moment. She was entirely his. And she seemed to know that quite well, with how she fit into the estate. He raised a brow however as her question voiced itself, and he let out a slightly aggravated groan. "I must attend a meeting about an import I have been trying to grasp, since before you arrived. The host is so exasperating, and has willingly waited months to get back to my many summons. I suppose you should attend the said meeting, show them that I do not appreciate waiting this long for a response, nor for them to show their face. They always manage to hide themselves through a disguise in human form. But a threat may bring them out of their pathetic cowardess." Breathing out, he rolled his eyes under his eyelids. "As for my pet, no word. No scent, no sight. For all I know, she has been snapped in two by some other predator out there. Not that I really care all that much, with your fox here to keep running errands. But I would at least like to see her pelt, if only to hang it up to display what a failure she was to me. She would make a very good specimen in our collection, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 11:23 am

Quote :
Ameya White

Tags: Atticus, Aaliyah, Aunt Sophia, cub

Watching as Atticus brushed her attempt to help aside, Ameya stepped back and allowed the man to help the woman he seemed to once fancy... or rather, maybe he still did. Pulling her hands to her chest she glanced off to the side brushing the sudden ache away. Why did she feel this way? There was no reason for it, and at this moment it wasn't acceptable. Quickly, the girl returned her eyes to Atticus as he lifted himself up with Aaliyah in his arms. Giving the man a gentle expression Ameya replied kindly and just as softly "No need to apologize Atticus, I understand. I'm sure, Aunt Sophia will be able to figure something out to help her. I know it will be a task but I have faith in your Aunt." She told him as her crystal blues met his. She wanted to comfort him in any way she could, she hoped at least her words would help him at this point in time. Following behind the two, Ameya was diligent to shut the door after they both entered the house, cutting the cold draft from the warmth of the abode. She knew the cub had to be in the house somewhere it wouldn't be good if the little thing got chilled as small as it was. Turning back to Atticus as he hollered for his Aunt, desperation crying out in his voice. It was painful to see him this shook, this frantic. About to help in the call for his Aunt, Ameya had parted her pink lips and uttered the beginning of Sophia's name just to see her coming through the door with haste. She was in her bedroom, most likely tending to the cub. At that moment, the stags Aunt swooped in and took to motioned Atticus into her room and silenced any explanation that the young man had wanted to include. As quickly as she had come out of the room, she rushed back in, Atticus trailed behind her but paused for a moment to look at the piebald doe, the look in his eyes seemed to be searching for comfort in Ameya. Sending him a reassuring smile she watched he quickly disappeared into the room with just as much haste in his step. However, it seemed she ushered him on out as soon as he had enough time to place the snow leopard on the bed. Once he was back into the living room backing himself slowly up against the opposite wall from the room the young woman started towards him, concern washed over her. "Atticus?" She called out his name clearly worried as she went to his side. As his back hit the wall and his body slid down to the floor, the girl quickly went to him however, the stag was in a daze, pain rolled about in his eyes as he cupped his hand over his mouth. He'd learned something that pained him greatly, and was now trying to cope with the knowledge he had just acquired. The young stag was in a haze of thoughts, he didn't even realize how near Ameya was to him, or the fact that she had called out to him. Falling silent, the girl didn't want to push him to answer her, he needed his space at the moment. Allow herself to bend down towards him, Ameya gently rubbed his back in a comforting manner before stepping away. She didn't enjoy seeing him so beside himself, hurt in so many ways. Walking towards the couch, Ameya easily lowered herself to the soft cushions and gazed out the window. She wanted to let him breathe and if he wanted comfort or to talk he'd seek it out whether it was from her or his Aunt or someone else. He didn't push comforting actions on her when she first arrived, though she would have liked the unfamiliar gesture she knew everyone needed their own space and time to cope no matter the cause.

Quote :
Himmat Lasiurus

Tags: Raziel, Ol'hag Lemmy

Lemmy raised a brow as she looked over at the female sugar glider, "You have a goal don't ye?" She asked her with a grin on her batty lips. "The answer to where your goal lies is in the moths... does it not?" She informed her with a chuckle. "Choose carefully." She continued to press the issue before looking back up at the moths, the old bat licked her lips before pivoting on her right foot to face Himmat who was sneaking back into the den. "So um.... You called Ol'H- I mean Lemmy...." He grumbled and watched as the old bat smiled brightly at him. "Oh! Did I? Oh yes, be a doll an get the moth that Ms. Raziel would like to obtain" Slowly, the lad shuffled his way into the open, prepared to be shooed off once more. He was trying to keep calm, he wanted to strangle the old bat and turn her into a true ghost bat. Redirecting her gaze to Raziel, Lemmy chuckled and rolled the nuckle of her wings together until the two finger like claws hooked together. "Unless, the journey has become uninteresting to ye... " She muttered with a smirk clearly plaster across her wrinkled muzzle.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox

Tags: Lycoris Radiata  

Flicking his ears towards the tree as the sound of claws ever so delicately scrapping down the bark, he knew this was his little spy. "A red panda aye?" the fox muttered under his breath, he wondered who this individual was and what they had to do with him. Glancing over his shoulders, he watched as the guards paid him or the distant clawing noises no mind. "Some guards ya have here Lythedh..." he whispered with a slight roll of his eyes before quickly padding towards the tree, curiosity taking over. What did this creature want with him...

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Tags: Lythedh

Listening to her tiger, Persefoni groan at the word 'meeting' "I should have known you'd have something of such a nature on today agenda..." she grumbled with her face still somewhat buried within his chest. Following her muffled displeased groan, a sigh of annoyance escaped her. Slowly, the woman moved her head back away from her lover's chest to look at his resting face. "And when is this meeting to take place?" She questioned as a tired yawn escaped her rosy lips. "If we have plenty of time to hold our own little meeting with that fox of mine... We can have him set out to retrieve your fluff balls pelt." She smiled, "I know he won't disappoint." she purred at the thought of adding a new pelt to the wall. "We should hang her little body in the dining hall to let all the other servants and future pets see what happens when they decide to flee from their masters." An evil chuckle escaped the sleepy female. For a moment, Perse fell silent as she stretched a little, her silk sleeping robes slide across her curvy figure as she removed the blankets. In the midst of her stretching, the woman shifted into her panther form. Rolling on to her paws the feline stepped over her mate delicately, careful not to step on him. As she did this, however, the female made sure to lean down towards his ear and give him a teasing nip. After delivering the slightly painful bite, Persefoni leaped off the bed and began towards the door at hasty speed.

Quote :
WIP

Tags:

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 2:58 pm

♠ Lythedh ♠

Lythedh couldn't help but smirk the slightest bit at her complaining. Of course she would want to spend more time with him. Being a pair after all ensured that they were meant to show up to every occasion side by side, a benefit he had taken advantage of whenever he could manage it. Pulling her closer even as she stretched, he placed a single kiss on her neck before allowing her freedom. He'd have more time to take her all in at a later date. "After breakfast, my panther," he replied lazily. As much as he would have loved to meet with his inquisitor during the meal, they had declined to take the time of day for such a thing, and rather postpone it to when he wouldn't have any excuse to leave. What boring court nonsense. But, if he achieved what he hoped for, there would be no stopping his pleased manner the rest of the day. "I know you yearn to be beside me today, but I promise you will get more of me later today. We can have our private meeting...or two, if you so prefer." His eyes followed her every movement, his gaze trailing her fur line as she maneuvered around on the bed as he raised a brow suggestively in her direction. He was quickly taken out of his trance however with her nip to his ear. It startled him enough to stun a cough from his chest, sitting up to watch her trail her furry little behind to the door. "Trying to give me a piercing?" he mused. Though his ear throbbed, he slipped from the silk sheets and watched her as he followed, shifting into his own tiger skin to follow. He could change for his meeting later; he was not in the mood to be alone in his chambers. "I must say, adding some gold to my appearance would make me all the more attractive, wouldn't it? Maybe some silver to contrast the blood I am sure to wear more often, especially if I hang that pet of mine on our dining room wall. I would be the talk of the Estate and beyond."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Quote :
Persefoni Black

With a rough sigh, the female panther groaned once more, "Wonderful... At least breakfast should be an acceptable start to our day." She muttered as her eyes rolled from one side to the other. Just being informed of the meeting made the felines teeth grind... She loved the estate but not the damned political meetings. They soured her mood quicker than a disrespectful servant. Before she had left her mates side, Lythedh had promised her some alone time with him later on, no disturbances of course. This pleased Persefoni, the male knew just how to calm her discontent gaze. About that time, the males panther took her leave from the warm silky sheets and darted for the door. Of course, she didn't leave him without that teasing nip to the ear. Persefoni's ears perked at his startled coughs as an amused giggle escaped her lips. Prancing from the room and down the hall, the woman couldn't help but grin a little evilly. "Oh my! Would I ever dream of piercing your skin, my love?" She asked him with a devilish grin on her feline lips. With peering eyes, the Panther licked her lips before continuing to grin at him over her shoulder. With his next comment the women couldn't help but laugh, "Oh, you think so my love? Seeing a piece of precious stone attached to your ear may just make me... want to rip it out." She teased as she turned her self around slowly and began making her way back over to Lythedh. "There are not many men looked up to that wear piercings these days, love... but maybe it would make you look more menacing..." She told him softly, her icy blues never leaving his gaze.

Quote :
WIP

Tags:

[/center]
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 8:02 pm

♠ Lythedh ♠

The tiger Lord's grin kept bright across his face, eyes sparkling mischievously as he followed on his mate's tail. Her little comments were nothing short of his favorite. Even better when she turned to saunter up to him, pausing his trail in the hallway. He knew she wouldn't stray far from his side, even if it was walking to the stairs. "Perhaps menacing is not what I need, my panther. I need to be dashing, but deadly. Just as you are beautiful, but barbaric in all the right ways. I certainly wouldn't mind those teeth of yours piercing anything." His tail flicked once behind him, and he stepped up to close the distance between them. A quick brush of his maw against hers, feeling her whiskers touch his, before he padded past her, making sure that his pelt also rubbed against her shoulder. His skin rippled against his muscle at the contact. "Besides, how else will we taste each other's blood?" A quick wink over his shoulder, and he was the one walking down the carpeted hallway. His quick footwork lead him down the stairs and to the dining room, the smell of his and Persefoni's breakfast wafting out of the doors. He couldn't wait to see what the cooks had prepared for them. Perhaps it was them on the menu, with new replacements. That would almost make the day perfect. Two guards reached over and opened the giant dark oak doors, and he was prepared to dig into his meal when his sights stopped dead on the guest sitting across from his place at the head of the table, the entire room seeming to go silent. His instincts to kill bore his teeth to them, but the guest only smiled over at him. An adder waiting to strike back.

○ xXx ○

"Hello, Lord Bloodworne," she mused, her narrowed eyes assessing the tiger that prowled into the spacious dining space. Seated in the large chair across the length of the table, her coffee brown hands laid down her silverware before she delicately placed them in her lap. A senegal coucal bird sat on her left shoulder, missing nothing with his gaze. The tiger was not as big as she expected him to be, but she supposed that was one of many surprises to come of this. After all, he was so adamant about this deal that she wanted to see just how desperate he was for her partnership in business. Finding his weak points would surely grant her the upper hand. "I was wondering when you would arise. I must say, your chefs have quite the exquisite taste. And quite the unique meat variety as well. Is this gazelle? I haven't tasted that in months." She picked up her fork and twirled a small piece of meat on the end of it, as though to observe the quality before her eyes met his again. "But I am rather disappointed that we are not outside to see the full expanse of your marvelous Estate. Do you not have outdoor seating arrangements? Seeing as how your imports would need quite a bit of space to roam, if I am clear on your intentions, I would like to be inserted into their environment. I don't give my investments to just anyone claiming they have the resources - I need to see them. Get us in the fresh air, and I will discuss more." Her dark eyes went back to her meal, and only the sound of clinking silver on her plate filled the space afterwards. She could hear the tiger's disgruntled noises as he gathered himself and stood there with a gaping jaw, and she couldn't keep back a smirk that had her escort coughing into his fist at the other end of the room. This tiger lord was by far the most pompous she had ever met. But, certainly an intriguing one, guessing by the array of animal trophies he displayed in beautiful fashion across his Manor. She only saw a few, but they were delightful. Placed seemingly by a female eye, however. Maybe that was in part by the snow leopard he had offered to her a few months prior. She would have to ask, or find out for herself. If the leopard was that domesticated into his life, she would fit in well with her own endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: Ameya; Aaliyah; Aunt Sophia (Village)

The pain was immediate the second it set into his chest, sinking deep into his bones like an anchor, causing his beating heart to sting with every breath; he hadn't felt a pain so strong in his life. He could scarcely think straight, Aaliyah was everywhere in his head, she was consuming it. Atticus knew none of this was directly Aaliyah's fault, and his sentiment for her kept hurling excuses on her behalf. She was captured against her will, she had no choice but to be with Lord Lythedh. It was not her fault that this baby was born, she had no control of that situation. He also knew that she still loved him, he could still feel it when he saw the look caught from her eye. It used to show him beauty and comfort about being around someone he loved, but not anymore. Now it was replaced with confliction; Atticus was stuck between loving her and wishing he would never see her again. The excuses continued to pile into his mind - she loves me still, that's why she came back, it's because she loves me. It was sickening to think about it because it didn't take long for his head to say otherwise. No, she loved her cub and she was desperate, that was the only reason she came back. She didn't come back for him. She didn't come back for them. She might love him, even at this moment, but she was only thinking of herself and her cub, not about him. It just wasn't fair! He couldn't help but love Aaliyah for all her flaws; he couldn't help but try and see a better picture, maybe this would all work out in the end and they could be happy. But the fact was that he was always second in their relationship. He was never an equal, and again, his emotions wanted to tell him otherwise. Feeling ripped into pieces, Atticus was caught in this web of denial and anguish about the situation they had been put into. How could she have done this to him? After all they have done together, how could she have been so cruel? The man held his hand against his lips for a minute longer before feeling Ameya's soft hand against his back for comfort. Then she stepped back to give him the space he needed. He greatly appreciated her concern, but he couldn't show any of it. His expression was stuck on surprise and bitter pain. For a while, Atticus remained completely silent, his thoughts were louder than his thundering heart, he felt beat down and he wanted to cry. The man buried his head in his arms and he did. "Why would she do this?" He asked Ameya. "I can't believe this is happening again, I can't believe it's gotten worse."

Quote :
Angeline Gray

Her soft green eyes fell onto Theo's face while he talked about big cats having varying pelt colors, as that would make sense. While she tried to remember what the cub looked like, she furrowed her brow. Her mind was trying to revolve around the fact that this child could have been Atticus's. Could it have been? If so, how the heck did that happen? Prey animals and predators never saw each other that way, at least, that's what she thought. It was common knowledge between everyone - but maybe Theo was just jumping to conclusions since he was an outsider. Still, it brought some interesting ideas rolling around her little head. "No, I didn't see it enough. I mean, it has a red coat but I didn't notice any distinguishing markings. It's at Sophia's house so we should be able to get a better look at it later." She replied soothingly. The girl's eyes fell as her tone went soft in sadness."I really hope the poor thing will be okay, it's so little..." She whispered, mostly to herself. Needing some comfort, the strawberry blonde girl walked closer to Theo looking onward at the village and her house which was only a few yards away. She snuggled up beside him. "I don't think I'm going to let you walk in this terrible weather, Theo." She said. The cold snow and biting wind nipped at her nose and ears. "Stay at my house until the storm dies down, alright?" Glancing at him, her eyes pleaded with him to stay. It was partially to stay away from the cold and partially to feel comforted at this time. She didn't know what sort of mess would ensue from Aaliyah's return.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux

What a strange little game she was playing - what a strange little bat. This Lemmy character was either totally nuts or she was only pretending to be, or both. That was possible. Unlike Himmat, who was wanting to pull out his ears every second he was with the ol' bat, the sugar glider met her insanity with amusement. It wasn't everyday she met such a weird creature. When the ghost bat asked to pick out her moth again, Raziel stuck to her first answer with confidence. It was the simple grey moth at the top right corner of the room, fluttering in a panic to escape its cage. "Miss, I would indeed like the same moth I was wanting." She said. A little smirk crossed her rodent mouth before she eyed the old coot and licked her lips. "Might I ask how my goal lies within these moths, Madame?" She inquired. "It would be helpful to know."

Quote :
Lycoris Radiata

By the time the fox had come near enough to converse, the red panda had stood beneath the tree she descended from. Her striped tail hung delicately over the snow, barely brushing against the top. Powder from the snow was kicked up when she took a step forward and waved her tail over it. Her tone was confident, smooth as silk, but powerful as well. From the moment she opened her mouth, her eyes lingered on the tod in a deep trance. "Pandereos Fox." She addressed coolly. Her paw lifted in the snow as she began to pivot in the direction of the forest. Her eyes rolled in its direction."Come with me."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 7:33 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Tags: Atticus, Aaliyah, Aunt Sophia, cub

For some time, Ameya sat in silence her gentle blues watched as the snowflakes fell outside the window pane. The only sound to be heard was the snow tapping against the glass and the howling wind. Sliding her hands from her lap and down on to the couch cushions, Ameya slowly stood up and stepped towards the cold glass. Leaning her back against the wall Ameya exhaled silently as her arms crossed in front of her chest. The atmosphere in the room was nearly suffocating, and there was nothing she could do to ease the pain which was the cause. Gradually, the doe's eyes traveled back over to the stag, his back was still touching the wall and his head was now tucked into his arms. Taking in the full sight of him, his body starting to tremble as he began to break under all the pain. Leaving her spot against the wall, Ameya made her way to Atticus' side. About halfway, Ameya listened to the bucks trembling voice break the silence "Why would she do this?". The sound of his deeply hurt voice almost cause the young woman to crumble, it was nothing to hear a doe cry but a buck... Crouching down beside him on the floor, the piebald sat with him, offering her presence as comfort with a gentle hand on his back as he continued "I can't believe this is happening again, I can't believe it's gotten worse." Sitting there next to him Ameya fought back tears for Atticus, her brow quivered slightly. "I don't know Atticus." She spoke to him softly as her hand gently and slowly rubbed his back a few times in a comforting manner before resting again. There was nothing more she could do but be here for him, and listen.

Quote :
Himmat Lasiurus

Tags: Raziel, Ol'hag Lemmy

Lemmy couldn't help but grin through her locked wings, "My aren't we persistent." the ol'hag of a bat chirped with amusement. "Very well then... Himmat, be a dear and retrieve her moth for her." Lemmy asked before turning from the two and waddling back over to her stone desk. Unclasping her wings, the ghost bat pulled herself up onto the stone and sat there silently watching the two of them. "Well, my dear... What do you know about moths, hmm?" She asked her with a raised brow, her grin still on her batty lips, "And what do you know about the moth in Himmat's claws now?" She asked her as she once again hooked her wings together. The old bat watched the glider closely, did this flying squirrel want to return to that estate? Or had she grown fond of the life of a bat, that would break the poor lad's heart which was set on adventuring. About that time, Himmat had swooped back down to the bottom of the cave with the moth.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox

Tags: Lycoris Radiata  

Lowering his ears slightly the fox glanced over his shoulders back at the guards before looking back at the red panda, "And how do ya know my name, hmm?" He asked in a soft tone, he felt uneasy about this... who was this woman and what did she want with him. "Come with you? Why should I?" He asked with a raised brow, still, he spoke softly, careful not to alert the guards. What did this sneaky woman want?.. was she some sort of outside spy? Apart of some revolt or maybe a rebellion against Lythedh and his company? It sparked his curiosity however if he went with her and was noticed being absent... this could cause a great deal of pain for his held hostage family.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Lythedh's reasonings for a piercing caused his panther to chuckle softly as he stepped in closer to her. The feeling of his whiskers against her own cause the feline to blush a little, something about that sensation always flustered her, not to mention his furry feline lips against her own for that fleeting moment. Pulling away from him Persefoni grinned "My my, dashing and deadly? I'd thought you were already more than such." She told him as his body rubbed down her own, her voice softening into a more alluring tone as her eyes glanced over his tiger self while he passed her. Another giggle escaped Persefoni as her tiger asked such a question and dared to flash her a smirk and a wink. Prancing up beside him Persefoni was sure to return the favor, "Oh, Lythedh my love, I can think of many ways but, using my own teeth would be more pleasurable in the long run." She whispered in his ear as she then glided down the hallway past her mate, allowing her tail to brush under his chin in a teasing manner as she strolled on ahead. On her way to the dinning hall, Persefoni's journey was intercepted by the estate courier, "Ah, has my shipment arrived?" The woman shot an evil look at the quivering man, "Y-y-yes my lady... the trailer is soon to arrive." A wide grin slide over the woman's face as she took a liking to the man's uneasiness within her presence. Of course, not long after this encounter, Persefoni returned on her path to her long-awaited meal. Standing before the large oak doors that lead to their breakfast. The scent of the delicious food seeped through the cracks in the doors and hit her nose like a heavenly cloud. Oh, Persefoni couldn't wait to consume such a meal this early, however, that heavenly scent was soiled by the unpleasant smell of a guest... Another female at that. The once teasing expression that the panther had been wearing grew cold before the doors opened. Once the guards had opened the oak slabs Persefoni's blue hues bore into the woman who sat across from the head of the table... Keeping civil for the time being, Persefoni held her tongue... This must have been the one who they needed to hold a meeting with. Standing just off to the side, the panther decided it was best to stay quiet for the moment. This was her mates business meeting after all, though she did have a say in what took place, overall Lythedh had the final say when it came to his own dealings. What exactly was this investment he had made with this female though? Understanding that it needed land to roam it must be livestock of some sort... Upon hearing the woman's words and watching as her mate seemed to break under her rules the Panther made her presence known, "My, then why don't we take this outside... hmm?" Persefoni's smooth yet chilling voice echoed across the room to the guest. "Let's show her our land... After all, I do have a shipment coming in for myself, I'd like to see her when she arrives." The raven-haired lass informed her lover as she turned her gaze towards him from where she stood. "As much as I hate to postpone our breakfast... this must come first..." She softly grumbled to him, of course, he was the only one to hear this from how softly she had spoken. And if she played her cards right... this meeting would end quickly if she and Lythedh gave the woman what she desired to see.

Quote :
Navijah

Tags:

It seemed like it would never end, the shaking and clatter of the trailers stall panels. With each pothole, the vehicle hit the mare felt angry, sick and tired of the travel. Where the hell were they taking her?! Why did they sell her this time?! Striking out with her hind right as her discontent built, the mare listened to the sound of the metal panel sing from the collision of her hoof to the wall. Following the loud crash of her hoof, a squalling whinny left her lungs out of frustration. There were other horses within the trailer, none of them were as nearly as energetic as she was, some smelt of fear, others seemed to have just given up. Throwing her head about in the trailer Navijah attempted to break her head free from the snapple which held her head to the front of the stall. If she could turn herself, she could strike the dumb b*stered who was to unload her, she could make a break for it and live the life of freedom instead of being some rich b*tches slave. Again, the spirited mare tried to buck within her stall which ended in failure, there was only enough room to continue striking the side panels ... throwing her rear in the air wasn't possible at the moment. After a long haul, suddenly the moving prison had come to a gradual stop. They had arrived at their destination... Which was where?

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 9:19 pm

• Theodemar •

Theodemar walked in peaceful silence beside his angel while she thought, the winds seeming to get stronger around them. It seemed they would need to hunker down until whatever this was had passed through. Where did it even come from? It arrived out of nowhere. He was lucky that Angeline spoke over the wind, or he was sure he would have to wait until they reached the protection of her porch to hear her. Focused on getting her there, he opened his mouth to protest him staying at her home, but he changed his words before he excused himself from time with her. A red coat? Well, that certainly put things in a sticky perspective. His mind whirled, and he let out a cough as a brisk wind stole his air. "I'll stay," he finally said, his throat beginning to feel scratchy from the weather beating down on them. He could sit down with her and explain then before he got sucked into his head. Hurrying his steps, he almost wanted to pick her up, but luckily her familiar homestead became more clear through the snow the further they went, recognizing the few key features before he whisked her inside and shut the door a bit too loudly. His breath seeped out of him, and he couldn't help but laugh a bit at himself, a soft chuckle as he bent over to lay his hands on his knees. "I suppose I wouldn't have a choice to go home if I wanted to." His eyes drifted to the soaked lower half of his pants, now beginning to thaw in the warmer abode of the home. "Why don't you get a blanket, my Angel, and you and I can figure out this whole cub nonsense together?" It would ease his mind to sort out all the details thrown upon them. He hadn't even had a whiff of the snow leopard since she left, but then again, he was preoccupied with someone much better as of recent. A smile grew on his face, and he directed it to her as he allowed his body to not feel quite so numb from the cold. "I'm sure we have interesting information to swap while this storm pounds away."

♠️️ Lythedh ♠️️

This woman was bizarre. Not only did she completely ruin his plans for their meeting, but she spoke as though she had any title above his. He was not going to take such arrogance, and prepared himself for it, but as he took in a deep breath, he let it out in a warning growl. It was cut off however by his "guest", seeming to ignore him. "Thank you," she said in a lilted tone, scooting back from her chair and standing to show her full height. She was taller than he expected. She could very well be taller than him, and that thought alone unsettled him greatly. His tail flicked with decreasing amusement. "Let me show you," he managed to get out, trotting over to the other set of double doors across the way into a grand sitting area, windows covering the left and front walls that showed the expanse of the gardens and stables, as well as the pastures set further beyond. Well kept, it was one of the best aspects of the Manor, and Lythedh made sure it was always in the most pristine condition, even in the wintertime. After all, he was not going to take walks with his mate in disarray or decay. He waited a few moments for the two other women to catch up before two guards opened the glass garden doors and a breeze of winter air entered the mansion to ruffle his fur. A pleasing introduction to the outdoors. Making his way onto the jutting stairs from the doors, his paws hit freezing cement and he held back his hiss as he descended each step. "As you can see off to your left, the stables are connected to both the pastures and the garden walkways, so the horses have easy access for our riding. The pastures are well-kept for livestock and any other needs we have. They in fact used to be woodlands, but as you can see, trees are now kept around the outside of the entire Bloodworne Estate to ensure more natural hunting, as well as provide security and privacy against villages nearby. My investment will be very content here I believe, and the guards will ensure that they will not be hurt under their watch." He paused at the entrance of the gardens, empty flower beds lining the bridge that curved gently over a frozen river that flowed across the gardens and beside the stable building. The marbled stone looked much drabber in the winter, but in any other season, it was a beautiful contrast to the flowers and plants that decorated the land. He hoped it would be enough for the woman. Turning, he wanted to see her reaction, but was met with a creature he had never laid his eyes on before. His throat caught in complete shock, unsure of what to say next to the alien that was now accompanying him. "Ms. Njorogue, I-"

○ Khiana ○

"No need for formalities, Lord Lythedh. Simply call me Ms. Khiana." Her smile spread but did not reach her eyes as she challenged the tiger's stare. This man was one of the most interesting she had ever met, by far. Her skin rippled as the wind caressed her sides, greeting her presence in the expanse of the Estate. What a marvelous one it was too. Her first impression of it all had her instantly agreeing that this was a suitable place to place the Lord's desired shipment. The landscaping was superb and spacious enough to hold many pairs of animals - or humans - within it. It pleased her. She stepped off the small platform, descending the stairs behind the tiger before she stood beside him, towering over his height. She was probably twice his size, and that part alone amused her greatly. Adorned with a rich red wine pelt, white stripes dripped over her sides and lead to darker, muscular legs. Her grey horns curved to the skies, crowning her like fine jewels. They almost seemed carved by a master stonesmith, or so she had been told by many impressed suitors over the years. They were her most prized possession, though she wished they were a little more useful to intimidate others with. Another shiver ran down the length of her spine, and she picked up her head more proudly as her eyes gazed over the lands once more. What she wouldn't give to fly through the pathways and feel every vibration of her hooves against the stone, feel the power that they had. She hadn't run freely in quite a while, but this place was so surprisingly freeing. That sent a thrill treading through every muscle. If this was how it felt to stand in his Estate, his investment would be incredible here, and perhaps expand far beyond what she could hope to do, no matter how successful she had been. "This Estate of yours is marvelous," she breathed, though quickly caught her bearings and her body went taut. She needed to keep under her strict control, or he'd be lead to believe that she could be swayed by a simple expression of gardening taste. "But I do want to see more. Perhaps we can make a loop around, starting at the stables. The share you want may be housed there, and I must view the conditions." Her tail flicked and she was off, crossing the bridge and following the pathway over to the building. But she paused in her walk, her smile now reaching the woman that the tiger had brought along. "I must ask, however - are you the snow leopard I was promised? I cannot say I approve of sullied pelts, but I suppose we could always find a way to rid of that darkened hide." Her gaze judged the female from head to feet before meeting her eyes, a flash of disapproval appearing there before it vanished as soon as it came. She wasn't exactly sure how Lythedh had managed to darken her coat, but it was intriguing by far. If it was a melanistic gene, it could prove quite fascinating with her business endeavors. A breath of cold air left her snout, awaiting a response from the peculiar female.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: Ameya; Aaliyah; Aunt Sophia (Aunt Sophia's House)

Finding the courage to strip the sobs from his chest, Atticus inhaled heavily before shaking his head of the feeling. It nearly weighed down his shoulders. He brushed the tear that snuck down his cheek like it didn't exist, managing to bottle up the pain he was feeling at that moment. He knew Ameya could only do so much to help him here. Yet, she sat next to him regardless, gently rubbing his back to do her best to give him comfort. Atticus set his fingers over his cold brow and said, "I don't mean to drag you into this, Ameya. You're struggling with your own problems and I shouldn't put any of this on you, I'm sorry." He told her in a whisper, quiet like the falling snow. "I'm just really sick of feeling like she doesn't care anymore. I can't handle her selfish behavior and all of the things she puts me through without realizing how much I really care. This always happens between us. It's always about her." Atticus rubbed his eye and cleared his throat as his voice became gruffer. "I know this sounds completely crazy and it is but I loved her through everything. Don't tell anyone about this. They would probably skin me alive for even thinking it. Believe me, I don't know how it happened either, it just happened - but I love her." He didn't know why he was saying this to Ameya now, she would probably shake her head and disown him for admitting such nonsense or she wouldn't believe him. Who would though? Who would honestly believe that he could fall in love with a predator? It was never heard of in their world and it was unthinkable. Atticus went quiet, burying his head in his arms as he pondered on the situation he had been hurled into, regretting what he had said.

Quote :
Angeline Gray
Tags: Theodemar (Her House)

Smiling to herself at the comment about Theo being able to stay with her, she bundled up and felt a warmth in her chest at his words. Her soft green eyes followed the delicate forms of snowflakes as they collected on her clothes. She nibbled her bottom lip, then she watched the vapor leave the man's lips while he expelled breath. Before long, the two people had slipped inside her front door, feeling the gust of warmth across their skin. Angel rubbed her hands together and breathed into them, having left Theo's side for that moment. It was nice to be inside again. The weather here always sucked. She giggled at Theo's little laughter when they had finally come in; he was bent inward with his hands placed on his knees, smirking. The girl wasted no time slipping into her bedroom to retrieve the blanket when he had suggested it though, "don't worry, I'm on it my little champion!" She teased. The girl swept into the room briskly, stumbling upon her bed as she delicately grasped the warmest blanket she had with her slender fingers. The plush salmon blanket felt so comfortable against her cold skin. She bundled it tightly in her arms, dragging it out of the door with her feet sliding across the floorboards like a small child. Her little nose and ears were still pink from the cold. She hobbled her way back into the living room, glancing at Theodemar with bright eyes. "This is probably my favorite blanket, it should keep us toasty while we figure this crazy stuff out." She beamed. The girl bounced into the couch in her living room, burying herself deep inside the mound of her blanket like a gopher. Her eyes peeked out over it, directly at the man as he stood a few feet from her. Then she gave off a sweet innocent giggle. "Why are you standing, Theo, I won't bite you." She teased.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux

She was very persistent, Raziel didn't need the ol' bat to affirm it. A shrewd little grin snuck from the rodent's lips at the comment and she flicked her black ears to the sound of Lemmy hobbling over to the other side of the cave. The ghost bat then climbed over it and asked what she knew about moths. What an interesting question. The sugar glider puffed air out from her lungs. "Oh I know quite a bit actually. I know that the particular moth that I have selected is generally found in forests, causing damage to flowers and developing fruits. The estate I was in had a particular problem with these little pests during the springtime, until I developed a taste for them. It is called a clouded drab moth, if you must know, Madame Lemmy." She gave the bat a long, proud look for knowing so much before fluffing up her tail and swishing it around her body. Her eyes rolled onto Himmat as he appeared with her selected moth. She grinned at him."May I eat it now?" She inquired. "Or do you have other questions?"

Quote :
Lycoris Radiata

His inquiry paired with the look he passed over his shoulder at the guards did little to phase Lycoris's expression. She would not force the fox to follow her if he didn't want to, but, if he was curious enough then he would and he would make their lives a little easier. "Oh we know who you are." She replied with the faintest of amused smiles. Then, she continued to walk in the snow, in the direction of the path traveling deep into he forest. She would not stop on his accord, either he would join or he wouldn't. "Have faith, Pandereos, you will be covered for. You have been called to do good, and it would be beneficial if you at least listened to what we have to say. It is your choice. Make it fast."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 9:15 pm

• Theodemar •

Little champion. Towering over her, it was the most ironic variant of her nickname of him, but he couldn't say that he didn't like it. It filled him with warmth, replacing the chills that had consumed him outside. His smile grew to a grin, and soon enough he watched her drag herself from her room, the cutest blanket around her. He could have sworn his cheeks turned the same shade as that plush material, but he laughed it off at her little passing comment. Her bites would feel more like marshmallows softened from a bonfire. He walked across the floor and sat himself beside her, draping his arm over the back of the cushions. His grin stayed on his face as he gazed down at her, instantly warmer in her presence. Perhaps he should get the fire going, grab some wood and throw it into the fireplace to make it really cozy. "I would agree that it will keep us toasty, if you weren't hogging it," he teased, hardly able to resist himself as he bent down and kissed that pink nose of hers. "And I doubt you could ever bite. You're so tiny, it would hardly be a pinch!" His grin spread, seeming to reach his ears as he settled down further next to her. Nothing was better than teasing his angel. He took a moment to take her in, her adorable nature, before he let out a soft sigh in contentment. "Now, tell me what happened. I was...away from the village, and kinda missed out on everything. Things just happened so fast. It seems you would agree." Raising a brow, he kept his dark eyes only on her, ignoring any sounds but her attention and voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals Within
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: 1x1 + Invite Only RPs :: Invite Only-
Jump to: