Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Animals Within - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 10:12 am

Quote :
Angeline Gray
Tags: Theodemar (Her House)

Cozying up inside her salmon colored blanket, Angel's large eyes lingered on Theo until he had plopped down beside her on the couch. His warmth comforted the girl while she playfully set her head against him, basking in his company. He was always so goofy. Her shoulder's arched while he gave her a little kiss on the nose and she beamed and stuck out her tongue a little. "Oh, I mean I bet I could do at least something. I have some teeth you know!" Angeline giggled, figuring Theo was right anyway. She playfully acted like she leaned in to bite him before laughing at herself and feeling embarrassed for doing it. Then Angel lifted her knees while she shat on the couch, snuggling up to the man as he asked her to relay the events to him. There really wasn't much of a story to tell, she wasn't there for very long. "Well I was just out painting when I heard Aaliyah roar and I went in to see what was wrong. I didn't really worry, I mean, I was just checking it out and it happened to be Aaliyah. I just saw her with the cub and she seemed really desperate for help so I ran over. Then Ameya came into the picture and I took the cub and ran it back to Aunt Sophia as quickly as I could...Ameya and the rest of the village had the snow leopard taken care of. I'm pretty sure she was brought to Aunt Sophia's as well...but yeah...after that, I ran into you." She explained softly. "Now we're here. So I can't exactly explain anything else, I was barely there. I was more worried about the baby to be honest, the poor thing...so I can't say too much." Resting against him now, she exhaled as she thought about those events and then stared up into his eyes. "You think they'll be okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 6:52 pm

• Theodemar •

Theodemar grinned softly at her playful comeback, his eyes gleaming as she flashed her teeth in the air. Even if she could bite, he doubted she'd ever have that quality about her. She was much more suited to cuddling, he decided. He watched as she made herself more comfortable before she began to speak. It was rather interesting to hear everything play out finally, and even with her basic explanation, he could get a picture of all that had gone down. It would be useful for later no doubt. He hummed as he thought, concerned as well for Aaliyah's cub. It was rather out of the blue. Where had she even gone? With such a stark coat, either she shifted, or kept herself well hidden against those that wandered her way. Or she left the village entirely, and somehow made her way back after these months. But why would she wander all the way back? If she was desperate for help, she wouldn't have traveled far and risk the life of her baby. Perhaps he could talk to her later, even if they weren't well acquainted. They should have been, but things went awry after her rescue. Him and his big mouth he always thought. Angel's question bubbled up and he gazed down at her, cuddled even closer to where he could feel her heat radiating onto him. He took the moment to pull his arm down and drape around her, his hand resting comfortably on her thigh as they stayed close. It felt so natural that he didn't even think about it. "I think they'll be okay," he murmured, nuzzling the top of her red hair with his nose. "Aunt Sophia has treated Aaliyah before, so I am sure she can do it again. And if Aaliyah is taken care of, then her baby is too. The only problem is who is responsible for the little one." He couldn't help but chuckle. "With a red coat, it's either Atticus, or Lythedh, and either one is possible. Lythedh moreso, but...there was no indication that anything that severe had gone down. Atticus got her quickly after she arrived at the Estate, the next morning really. If it was Atticus, well, he was adamant on getting her back initially. I wouldn't be surprised." He let out a breath, leaning his head back as he looked to the empty fireplace. "I wouldn't really know for sure. But nonetheless, it will be sorted out eventually. When the weather settles down, whether that's tomorrow or in a few days, I'll offer my assistance, and check on them for you. It worries me as much as it worries you, and I'm a tad involved in this whole fiasco, thanks to Lythedh." He wished he wasn't. But then again, Atticus and Aaliyah had a line drawn, and he himself had previously worked under Lord Lythedh, who could very well be hunting for Aaliyah if she had returned to him. His brain hurt thinking about it, so he shook his head. "Lots of drama, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Quote :
Angeline Gray

As they snuggled for warmth in the blanket, Angel's ears remained attuned to sound of Theo's voice while he draped his arm around her body for comfort. She nestled right into it, gazing at him with her precious green eyes. He reassured her that they would be alright. She was glad for that. But when he mentioned the real issue being who would be responsible for the cub, the question sunk into her head and she pondered on it. "Yeah that's true..." Angeline muttered, somewhat to herself. She didn't know who this 'Lythedh' character was or his involvement in all this but she nodded her head like she knew. The girl listened to his explanation about it either being this character's child or Atticus's. A bit of a sharp pain hit her chest when she heard him say he wouldn't be surprised if Atticus had done it. She did not know Atticus well. She knew of him and she basically grew up around him. There was no change to her face and she continued to intently listen, but she honestly didn't think this baby was his. He had a certain...honest quality about him. He wouldn't have hooked up with Aaliyah like that. It wasn't like him. Angel gleamed at Theo's offer to check in on the two of them after the weather died down. "That would be great, Theo, thank you. It'll make feel a lot better about all of this...this weird stuff that's going on." She giggled. "Lots of drama for sure. Too much for my liking...but who is this Lythedh anyway? You never told me."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 5:34 pm

• Theodemar •

The elk smiled down at her, his eyes meeting hers at her giggle. He agreed, it was too much for his liking too. Why did life have to keep being so dramatic? He could use a couple years of pure relaxation, preferably with the girl beside him. After the years he spent without one night of pure rest, he felt he deserved a little quiet. But he couldn't control that, unfortunately. At least not right now. Sighing, he reluctantly pulled away to stand and grab some logs, tossing them into the fireplace and making sure they were lit before he settled down next to Angeline again, his arm once more draped snuggly around her, perhaps more so as multitudes of fears began to sink in. "Lythedh, Lord Lythedh, is...I'm not really sure how to explain him," he said, laughing nervously. "He's a complete and utter sadist. A tiger that has far too much power, and uses it to exploit everything he can. I was forced to work under him after he took my family, but..." He paused. "I know he took them because of some issue; like they didn't pay him enough or something ridiculous. Honestly, I've tried repressing anything that's related to him. I'm not affiliated with him anymore, hence why I got my armor remade." It hung shined and polished in his home, the design representing more of the village he was settling into. He hoped he wouldn't have to adorn it for anything major anytime soon. "It's better not to think too long on my past. But he's absolutely insane. Being on a council, having an entire Estate, and getting to play around with his prey has gotten to his head. I was unfortunate to be one of the Estate guards and is the cause of my scattered scars over the years. Luckily, Atticus was there to help break me out of the mold I had been forced into. And as far as I know, I'm not missed by any means. Or we would be seeing him prowl around here." He shuddered at that thought, his grip tightening slightly on his angel. "He had Aaliyah in his grasp for a long time. I helped Atticus break her out, the day I arrived. That was the first time that Aaliyah was freed from him, and for some reason, Lythedh did not give chase, despite his plans to make her his bride. I don't know what is going on at that Estate...but for now, I'm just glad that all the drama we have to worry about is the conditions of Aaliyah and her cub, however upsetting it might be right now."
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 8:52 pm

Quote :
Angeline Gray

She scooted back on the couch while Theo lifted into a stand and she watched him as he lumbered over to the fireplace and threw in some firewood. For a moment, Angel was bundled by herself. She wrapped her arms around her legs and set her head on her elevated knees. Her eyes followed the trickling flames while the fire began to consume the wood. It snapped and crackled. She nibbled at her lip but she felt comforted once Theo had his arms around her again. 'Lord Lythedh?' She thought to herself. 'He must have been the Lord in charge of the Estate they were at.' That would only make sense though, but the man sounded so horrible. How could someone be so cruel to people? How many were out there like that? She couldn't even imagine it. She had to blink her eyes just to stop herself from thinking about it. "That's just horrible Theo, I'm so sorry...I don't blame you for trying to forget all of it. It's just..." She whispered and snuggled into his chest. The woman rested her head just below his chin, watching the fire while she spoke. "Gosh, that's so much to take in. I didn't know there were people even like that in the world, people who are just so cruel to others...I didn't think predators were that mean to shifts like us, but they must be from all of that. That's just crazy. Everyone always talks about it. Mordecai talks about it often too...even Aaliyah is running from these predators but I don't really know if I trust her to be honest. I know you and Atticus saved her and all but she is a meat eater." She said below her breath. "Either way, I'm glad you're here with us and not at the Estate. You deserve to be here. You deserve to be happy."
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 10:47 pm

• Theodemar •

Theodemar frowned at her apologies, shaking his head and opening his mouth to reply. She had nothing to feel sorry about; it was a situation she had no part in, and shouldn't feel guilty about. His life shouldn't be a burden on her. But he closed it when she continued speaking, rubbing his hand up and down her side as she spoke. When he was young, he didn't think that predators were that terrible, that they just had to know a person before they succumbed to their shift instincts. But ever since he was taken, the fact was beaten out of him. At least when it came to Lythedh and his disgusting ways of living. It seemed skeptical to trust Aaliyah at first, he would admit. But Atticus trusted her. That was enough for him. In this point in his life, he would trust most any deer he came across. It was better than being surrounded by predators at every turn, wondering when one would betray their Lord and go straight for the kill. Letting out a shaky sigh, he meant to speak again, but Angel's words began to echo loudly in his head. You deserve to be happy. His face felt warm, and he instantly felt tears begin to gather in the corners of his eyes. You deserve to be happy. Not once had he ever been told that. Never once was anything in his life worthy of praise, worthy of letting him have happiness. Angeline was a blessing in his life, but he didn't think he deserved her quite this much. Until she spoke those words. You deserve to be happy. He could kiss her. The tightness in his chest kept filling, and he scrambled internally to loosen it, but each passing moment tightened the knot. His eyes flickered to her lips, the very ones that made him feel so many things with just one sentence. He would. But...he shuddered to hold back a sob and his eyes went back to hers. Another place, a better time. He wrapped his other arm around her, pulling her closer until he could feel her heartbeat against his chest. You deserve to be happy. "Thank you," he whispered, hardly louder than the wind beating against the windows. He wasn't quite sure what else to say. But all he knew is that he was in love with his angel. Her, and all the beautiful things she spoke, now or anytime before. He kissed her sparkling red hair, darker in the flickering flames that danced before them. "Thank you, my angel."Tears dripped down his cheeks, falling gently into her hair as he held her. He never wanted to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Quote :
Angeline Gray

Honing in on the developing warmth which overtook Theodemar's face, seeing the small twinkle in the creases of his eye as his eyes began to water, Angeline nibbled at the inside of her cheek to hold her sorry feelings back. She could never imagine being in a situation like that. She could never imagine being held against her will with strangers around every corner, being afraid for her life every step of the way; the idea seemed so foreign and bizarre to her. As the sentiment and emotion rolled around her head like a pendulum, her eyes slipped off of the man and faded into the distance. She had a picture of the Estate looked like in her mind but she knew it was probably much different than what she imagined. But what was it like? Was it surrounded by walls and barriers to keep people away? Did the villagers bare their teeth when they smelt prey animals like her? Questions tumbled around her head, questions she knew were pointless. She furrowed her brow, feeling Theo's arm tighten around her body in a loving manner. He was really touched by what she said, but every word of it was true. Her head still lingered on him, feeling his chest cavity rise and fall with his every breath. They locked eyes for a moment before he whispered "thank you," and his words gently drifted into her ear. A happy feeling welled inside her, causing the girl to smile and sweetly close her eyes as Theo gently kissed the top of her head. She wasn't aware he was crying when he gave the second thanks, calling her 'his angel.' Angeline felt her heart flutter at the name. Then her large eyes ascended up to him and the tender look he gave her softened her heart completely. She smiled and said, "you're welcome." Gently lifting up, she slowly arched toward him and gingerly kissed the side of his cheek affectionately. "My champion..." She murmured, lingering there. She found herself gazing into his deep green eyes a little longer than before, soaking in every detail of his face and all of his little quirks she loved. The girl wondered what he was thinking at this very moment in time. "You don't need them...not when you have me." She whispered, gradually finding herself glance at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 9:19 pm

• Theodemar •

It was a long moment he spent gazing at her, tracing the lines of her face. Every single one was perfect. She was perfect. He kept his gentle grip on her, feeling the heat from the fire flicker over both of them as they stayed in silence. How he had come to this moment, he did not know. He had spent his entire life grappling for a meaning, a sign that he wasn't meant to be working under such a horrid ruler, one that had broken everything within him for the simple amusement from it. It wasn't until Theodemar had stepped foot into the village, seen Angeline, that he had the inkling of hope that he hadn't felt in a very long time. He knew that he would find his place here, and felt a hand wrap around his and convince him to settle. Find a time to relax and take in whatever time he had in front of him. That feeling had grown to nothing but pure joy and anticipation of the future. When it was everything he dreamed of at night, he couldn't help but chase it. Now his dream was before him, waiting for him to reach out and accept it, the one thing he knew for certain was his. His eyes took in his girl, his perfect angel, as she spoke once more, her voice drifting on nothing but a whisper. Her breath warmed his face, and he could feel every gentle exhale. It took everything to not lean into it, claim that breath with his own. Tears began to dry on his cheeks, but he hardly cared. She was his only focus at this moment. A soft smile spread on his face as he soaked in her words. She was right, always right. Nothing else mattered when he had her in his life. He would be her champion, from now until the end claimed them. He’d fight every moment for her. Theo leaned forward just the slightest as he rested his forehead against hers, closing his eyes as her warmth ebbed through every being of his body. "Nothing else," he whispered in reply. If he lived in an empty world but had her beside him, so be it. He'd do anything, even work for Lord Lythedh until he died, to ensure that he would spend every waking moment next to her.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Tags: Atticus, Aaliyah, (Aunt Sophia, cub)

Watching as Atticus tried to quietly take control of his emotions, Ameya continued to gently rub his upper back. Soon the young man's whispering voice broke through the fading sobs, "I don't mean to drag you into this, Ameya. You're struggling with your own problems and I shouldn't put any of this on you, I'm sorry."The stags voice was so soft, it was nearly drowned out by the snow and howling wind. Sitting quietly next to the man, Ameya listened to Atticus as he vented to her, releasing some of the pain he was harboring. "I'm just really sick of feeling like she doesn't care anymore. I can't handle her selfish behavior and all of the things she puts me through without realizing how much I really care. This always happens between us. It's always about her." He continued to explain how he was being treated by the Snow Leopard, as well as, how he felt about her. A small sting hit the doe, she was right in her assumptions, he really did love Aaliyah. However, the two had problems which resulted in Atticus being in his current position. She had beaten the stag down with her inconsideration and selfish behavior. Though Ameya wasn't one to normally judge, the leopard seemed to be rather toxic when it came to Atticus. However, the Red Stag still loved the girl through all the pain she had bestowed on the man, he truly loved her. Once Atticus had fallen silent, Ameya exhaled gently before giving a small smile at the young man beside her. The doe's arm, which rested on his back, slid from his shoulders before resting on her knees. "There's no need to be sorry, Atticus. I'm always glad to help you when I can." The piebald doe spoke just as softly as she clasped her hand's on top of her folded knees. "I had a hunch you loved her..." The girls' voice was just as soft as his when she spoke. Tucking her hands under her thighs Ameya gave the young stag a gentle look "I wouldn't say that's completely crazy, Atticus." she told him as she took her right hand from beneath her and placed it on Atticus back once again, "I'm sure there are more shocking instances out there. After all, we all have our own secrets...Right?" She told him as she then took her free hand from beneath her thigh to brush some loose strands of hair from her face. "I'm no stranger to love between prey and predator." She whispered to him, "Your secret is safe with me..." She reassured him as he tucked his head tighter into his own arms, most likely regretting what he'd told her. "Though I can't make a decision for you. I think you should do what is best for your well-being and what would make you happy. You deserve that much." Leaning back against the wall, the piebald doe watched Atticus, his crumbling being... She'd honestly never seen a buck or stag break like this, it was hard to watch but it made her feel closer to the stag, he felt comfortable enough to express himself and vent to her about what burdened his heart and pained him.

Quote :
Himmat Lasiurus

Tags: Raziel, Ol'hag Lemmy

"Is that so? Well then, deary you have your ticket home." the ghost bat told them. A smirk was plastered over the old bat's muzzle. With that being said the aged ghostly bat, began making her way out of her small den. Pausing for a moment, Lemmy looked back at the two as Himmat had delivered the coulded drab moth to the sugar glider. "Eat up, eat up, eat up." the batty bat chimed as she flipped her wings around in the air, cackling echoed throughout the cave as Lemmy waddled on out. Giving an irritated sigh, Himmat rolled his eyes before looking back at Raziel, "How is that, ou-... your ticket home?" He asked her with a slightly raised brow. Crossing his wings in front of his fluffy chest the male bat gazed at the glider with a curious gaze.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox

Tags: Lycoris Radiata  

"W-We? And just who are 'We'?" He asked as he began walked forward. Being a fox, a typical one at that, he gave in to his growing curiosity and began following the Red panda. The amused smile on the red 'raccoon's' face was somewhat unsettling but he didn't let that stop him. Maybe this was his chance to step up and change the life he was being forced to live. Then again... maybe this was how his life was going to go as far south as it could possibly go... He supposed he'd find out soon enough. "Called to do good, ya?" He questioned as he padded after the red panda. Once he was just behind her left flank, Pandareos slowed to a relaxed trot of sorts. "Best get to talking miss... while we have the time too," he told her as he continued to walk along, he still wanted to know who this was and who else was accompanying the lass... 'I suppose I'll learn that tidbit soon enough...' the man thought to himself as he flicked his fox tail.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Tags: Lythedh

Once the three of them were well on their way to give the woman the grand tour of the pastures and land as a whole, Persefoni couldn't help but feel an inner eagerness growing within. Before long, her new prized possession would be arriving, or rather maybe it had already been delivered... Padding along Persefoni remained silent as she concealed her growing excitement. There were very few things that excited her outside of her love, Lythedh, and her lust for blood and the like. As the three of them padded through the garden gates, Persefoni was, for the moment, pulled from her thoughts and graced with the beauty of the garden, she hadn't stepped out here since the weather went south. 'My, Lythedh has kept the garden looking pristine for his truly... What a charming mate he is...' A loving smile spread across the felines face before curling into a dark smirk. That smirk faded as a cool breeze rushed over her pelt, sending a chill down her spine. And the cold didn't stop there, as they continued to pad along their paws were graced with the freezing cold cement steps. Keeping a pleasant look on her muzzle, Persefoni endured the cold sensation stinging her paw pads. Just a little longer and this whole boring business crap would be over and she could enjoy the rest of her day on her own terms. At some point during their tour, the woman before them had shifted into her natural form... Prey, she was... PREY!? Persefoni shot a look towards Lythedh, what the hell was he thinking doing business with a perfectly good meal!? The female's eyes narrowed as her claws started to tap against the cold ground. Her tail flicked from side to side as she felt the urged to chew her mate a new one. That is, until the exotic antelope had the audacity to speak to Persefoni herself. Her ignorance was quite amusing, "Snow Leopard? Goodness me, our guest knows little about predators... No my dear, I am not a Snow Leopard for if I was my pelt wouldn't be so dark now... would it..." She glared at the women, "Khiana, was it? I am a Black Jaguar, better known as a Black Panther, dear... I'm surprised you've made such a mistake." A smirk rolled over the woman's lips, "Clearly, Snow Leopards are rather small felines within the large cat world, Jaguars are the third largest predatorial cats... Therefore, I am not the promised Snow Leopard you speak of..." Padding around the guest before making her way around to Lythedhs side, Persefoni sat down beside her mate. "My name is Lady Persefoni Black, it's a pleasure to meet you Kihana." The black panthers blue eyes rested on the Bongo, 'Quite the exotic antelope indeed.'

Quote :
Navijah

Tags:

A short amount of time passed before the door to the trailer was finally opened. The sudden bright sunlight was almost blinding for the horses which were kept in the dark during the journey. Shaking her head while letting a loud squall leave her lungs, the mare was very clear in expressing her feelings. Stomping her hooves against the metal contraption, her ears were filled with the sound of metal singing with each beat of her hooves. "This one is going to be a hand full... She's been throwing a fit for damn near the entire journey." Just outside the doorway, a mans voice could be heard speaking with another, "Right, right... I'm sure once she's unloaded the horse will calm down..." Another man spoke, he seemed to have little worries with what Navijah could do to him. Soon the first man to speak gave a deep chuckle, "Whatever you say, boy..." then the voices faded away and the sound of boots stepping into the trailer. Feeling a hand suddenly touch her rump, Navijah instantly let out a squeal which followed a strong cow kick. If it wasn't for the stall divider, she would have been able to kick the man right in the stomach if not a few inches lower. That would have been quite an amusing and pleasing score. After this kick attempt, the two men began mulling over a plan, which didn't take to long. Soon, one man got the divider door, while the other quickly shoved himself up to the mare's head. Of course, Navijah decided at that moment to act calm and collected. Holding her head at a relaxed level, with still hooves and a rested tail, she acted as if she was happy pulling a beautifully thick wool over the two men's eyes. "See I told you she'd calm once she knew she was being unloaded." the younger man spoke up, he had a confident tone to his voice. Continuing the act, Navijah waited until the man had released the safety lock on the snaffle and had a firm hold on her lead rope. With one strong, violent turn, The jet black mare flew from the back of the trailer. It was all the man could do to hold on to the rope. Feeling the soil under her hooves, the Friesian reared up and began her fight for freedom. As her hind legs raised her head up high, from the looks of it the trailer had been backed into a horse pasture, complete with solid fences...

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 7:57 pm

○ Khiana ○

Khiana couldn't help but be heavily amused when the dark cat replied, her voice honeyed with arrogance in every word. The antelope couldn't be that offended, however. If she was around Lord Bloodworne, there was no telling how much he had influenced her. A swish of her tail and an amused giggle left her muzzle, turning more to see the panther stroll to her Lord's side. What a fascinating couple they made. She was right though, she did not know much about predators. They were terrible commodities. And if she wasn't a snow leopard, she had no impact on her operation in the first place. Oh well - Lythedh would pay with some other collateral at some point. He would not give her empty paws when she had such a wonderful offer to his Estate. ""It is too bad you are not, but I respect your build. Apologies for my horrid mistake, I will not make it again." She was prepared to dip her head in a sign of respect when the word 'lady' left the cat's mouth, paired with 'black'. What was this? The woman raised a brow, giving a pointed glance between the tiger and panther. "Oh, a Lady are we? Lythedh, have we settled? I have never heard of this Lady Persefoni Black in all of your letters and calls to your Estate. I would have been much more inclined to visit sooner if I had known you had a wife on your arm. Not taking your last name though, that is quite peculiar." Her dark, swirling eyes looked on to his companion. ""I certainly would have next expected you to take a bride, nonetheless. I am impressed, Lord Lythedh." She then dipped her head finally, stepping one hoof forward on the cold stones. This had suddenly become much more interesting. She wasn't prepared to allow his investment without someone to run it with him. After all, all of the other people she invested with had a spouse that offered their own investments or preferred a different type of what she offered. It made her wonder what the panther would like best. Would she need to return, see what she could conjure from this pair? The opportunity thrilled her.

♠️️ Lythedh ♠️️

Lythedh was bewildered by the sheer audacity of Khiana's statement, seeming not to care about whatever she spoke in front of the owner of the very Manor she was admiring. It was like she was from an entirely different kingdom, claiming immunity to the consequences. Did she have any immunity? Glancing to his beautiful mate, throwing back every subtle blow that the bongo threw, he couldn't help but wonder if this entire charade would pay off. If they couldn't get along, how successful would it be? He didn't have the time to ponder it entirely however as the stated mate came up and sat beside him, flaunting that devilish smirk that he wished he saw on her all the time. It comforted his nerves to know that she wouldn't back down from any ignorance that came her way, regardless if he already knew that. It helped to puff out his chest a bit more, give the prey a bit of a pointed look himself. She wouldn't defeat the Blooworne stance here. But her next words made him deflate just a bit. Wife?! No no no, Persefoni was definitely not his wife. His jaw fell open, but he had to yank control of himself, shutting it with a disgruntled huff from his nostrils. What could he even say? ""No, no we are mates," he emphasized, before realizing how terrible that sounded and quickly corrected himself. ""Mates do not require a last name change until marriage. Consider it a pre-engagement, a commitment before it. It is common amongst predators here in the Bloodworne Manor, Khiana." He spat the name, as though trying to be respectful. He wasn't sure if he could take her judgments on their pairing forever. ""Now, shall we continue on? There is much more to see than the two of us. The stable I'm sure has quite the land that I think you will like." He just wanted to hear something business related for once. He looked to his mate, smiling at her with a raised brow. "Why don't you lead the way, my beautiful panther?" Nudging her cheek gently with his nose for emphasis, his tail brushed her thigh before he walked up to the bridge and gestured for her to get ahead of the pompous bongo woman.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 12:21 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: Ameya; Aaliyah; Aunt Sophia (Aunt Sophia's House)

The comfort Ameya had brought to Atticus was reassuring in its own way, especially when she had given him a warm smile instead of a face of pure disgust like he had anticipated. Her hand drifted down his back and glided over to her own knee after he had confessed everything. She assured him that he shouldn't be sorry for anything he said and that she was glad to help him through this. He continued to keep quiet but he keenly listened to her gracious words. Saying that she had a hunch about this the entire time, his brows furrowed in some confusion and he wondered how that was possible, but it did ease his pessimistic mind and it help kept some self-hatred away. Her serene blue eyes fell upon him like a graceful dove as she said she was no stranger to "predator prey love." He certainly was a stranger to it, up until he felt it firsthand. He wondered how she had come across such a thing. Could these relationships even work then if there were more out there? "Though I can't make a decision for you. I think you should do what is best for your well-being and what would make you happy. You deserve that much." His attention fell away from the doe for a fleeting second as he breathed in to soak in all of her words. She was right, he had to be the one to make the decision...but how could he? After all of this, he just wanted to head home and bundle in a corner with no one but the sound of the wind roaring outside his window. Looking down at the floor for a moment, he mumbled below his breath, "What happened to the other predator and prey relationships?" He asked softly. His eyes drifted to her face as the women leaned up against the wall beside him.

Quote :
Angeline Gray

Her sweet affection was met with two quiet words as the man leaned in to rest his forehead against hers in a tender gesture of appreciation, taking in every moment they were together. Over his brief time in the village, she had grown fond of Theo. She had laughed and enjoyed every second of his company, and she'd love him to the moon and back. A soft breath left her lips in the form of an exhale as she thought about all her worries of never finding anyone to be with, someone who cared for her as much as she had cared for him. Yet, here Theodemar was. He was better than she could have ever imagined. A smile escaped her as she looked back at his green eyes before gradually pulling from him to snuggle into him again with nothing more to say.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux
Tags: Himmat; Lemmy (The Batcave)

Ticket home? Did she just say ticket home? Her already large eyes began to get even bigger by the mere mentioning of it. But then her brows began to furrow as she felt herself lingering in this little cave of moths, somewhat enjoying this place over the estate. Sure she had room to fly at the estate, plenty of moths, and freedom to do whatever she wanted but...was it what she wanted? Sort of irritated she was wanting to change her mind, Raziel ate up the moth she was delivered in one swift bite before licking her pink lips and turning an eye to Himmat. "How am I supposed to know?" She questioned him back, flicking a black ear as she heard the ghost bat waddled back inside. "I had only assumed the moth type I was eating was our destination but I was honestly just guessing." The sugar glider puffed before looking back to Lemmy again. "So? What's our plan?"

Quote :
Lycoris Radiata
Tags: Pandereos (Estate Town)

Hearing his paws hurriedly crunch the snow as he bounded over to her side, the red panda hadn't turned to face him nor answered his first question. She simply gave him a look that told him, 'you'll see soon enough.' She needed him to be one hundred percent committed before she could spill any information, which would be unfortunate for Pandereos considering he wanted so many answers but he needed to make his choice. The red panda continued on her course down the snowy trail with the fox at her side. "You are typically used to being briefed on missions before going on them with your superior, the black panther Persefoni, but I do things differently than she, I want to test you. You are a fox after all so I like to keep my nose clean of traitors, have a little faith." Lycoris explained with little hesitation, keeping her eyes sealed on the trail ahead.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 9:50 am

Quote :
Ameya White

The look on the stag's sorrowful face showed a bit of relief, she knew he wasn't expecting her to be so accepting of such a relationship. That was natural though, in this world of predator and prey, there was no such thing as love between the two. As she continued on, comforting the red buck, only his facial expressions spoke for him. Atticus' furrowing brow at her hunch caused her to smile a bit, "It was only a hunch, I could have been completely wrong." She told him softly. "Just a lucky guess." She repeated as she pulled her knees up to her chest. Wrapping her arms around her knees and clasping her fingers together in front of her shins, Ameya rested her head slightly behind her kneecaps. Her gentle blues looking up at him. She watched as his attention pulled away from her for a moment, as he silently wrapped his mind around all that the doe had told him. As his eyes drifted to the floor a soft mutter of words left the stags lips "What happened to the other predator and prey relationship?" His eyes returned to her face, Ameya's gaze redirected towards the living room as a gentle exhale left her lips and a pained expression traveled to her brow. Leaning herself back against the wall she answered him softly, "The Panther, Persefoni destroyed them..." She muttered to him softly as she brought her hues back to his. "Not because they were in love but because the panther took a liking to the doe's unique pelt." Closing her eyes, Ameya began pushing back the memories and the pain. It had been some time ago now but the pain didn't seem to ever subside. "That's what happened to them." She muttered before opening her sky blue eyes again to look at him.

Quote :
Himmat Lasiurus

Tags: Raziel, Ol'hag Lemmy

Himmat gave the little glider a slight glare as she spoke, man did her attitude get a little old at times... it was enough to make any bat's head spin... He never got a break around here between her and Lemmy. "Alrighty, alright, then how the hell do we use a moth to find our way home..." He grumbled as his eyes followed Raziel's towards the hag waddling out of the cave. "Yeah... That's a good question, Princess." Suddenly the ghost bat paused in her tracks and flashed them an old grin, "It's for you to figure out, I've done my part." She chimed before turning from them once again. Smacking his forehead as his temples began to pulse, Himmat couldn't take much more of this puzzle which was still scrambled before him. "So... The moth, how common is it at this time of the year?" He questioned, surely they could find some clues along the way that would lead them back to the estate that the little glider once lived in. "You do want to return home... don't you?" He asked as he slowly removed his wing from his throbbing forehead.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox

Tags: Lycoris Radiata  

Realizing, from the look that was flashed his way by the coon of sorts, the fox wasn't going to get the answers he wanted just yet. 'Damn it all..' the fox scowled knowing he was going to half to follow this female, there was no in between... and he knew where this got him last time, yet he continued to follow her. Such a glutton for punishment. Following alongside the smaller mammal, the red fox listened to what she had to say. "You are typically used to being briefed on missions before going on them with your superior, the black panther Persefoni, but I do things differently than she, I want to test you. You are a fox after all so I like to keep my nose clean of traitors, have a little faith." Shooting a look towards the female, the fox huffed before looking off in the distance, "Test me? For what purpose?" Once again he added another question to the list... Who wouldn't though? A mysterious woman from another country had sauntered in simply to test a "pet" belonging to the lord and lady of the estate. "Are you going to liberate me, hmm?" He chuckled at the thought that was highly unlikely.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Tags: Lythedh, Kihana, Navijah

Giving the ignorant meal a warm smile, the panther's eyes glistened with a "slight" hint of bloodlust. What would she give to see this antelope hang from a tree in her own backyard... It was then that the prey raised a brow and uttered something that caused Persefoni's fur to begin to bristle along her shoulder blades. Lythedh... he hadn't even attempted to mention his lover in any of his letters to this businesswoman before them? No bosting, no nothing about his prize? He hadn't even attempted to include her in his dealings. Normally, she wouldn't have minded but this deal was big enough that she should have been informed and included, being as she is already nearly one with the tiger lord as she has been warming his bed at night for months now unprotect from anything that may come in the future months. Persefoni's jaws began to clinch as her mood began to roll in the southern direction. The Antelope continued on with her amazed ramble regarding Lythedh's marital status. This only caused the black feline's temples to pulse as she tried to contain her composure. Closing her eyes for a moment, as her ears laid back her blue hues opened again only to be locked on Lythedh. About that time the tiger's mouth fell open... did he not want her as his wife but simply a plaything? Persefoni's brows furrowed as her eyes narrowed at him for a split second. "No, no we are mates," this statement simply stated the Panther was only his mistress... A bed warmer for the cold and lonely nights. If looks could kill at that moment the feline's expression would have done just that. Of course, Lythedh was internally frantic now realize what he'd said and how it had come off, "Mates do not require a last name change until marriage. Consider it a pre-engagement, a commitment before it. It is common amongst predators here in the Bloodworne Manor, Khiana." Saving his own hide as he pulled something out of thin air Persefoni let a soft exhale leave her lungs. Her cold gaze stayed plastered across her face as she stood from her place beside the man she was courting. It was true, he had not proposed to her as of yet, but his frantic rejection of their marriage was not something she wanted to hear. Standing from her mate's side as he asked for them to continue on with their business, Persefoni began leading them towards the stables. From that point on, until they arrived at the stables, Persefoni ignored her mate and even went as far as to flick his tail away with her own as he attempted to brush her thigh. Putting herself in front of the Bongo she smiled back at the prey she so badly wanted to eat. "The stables are very spacious, plenty of room for horses of all sizes or animals of similar properties... All stalls are made large enough for expecting mothers as well." She informed the antelope, "And there is never a time in which their housing is filthy, our stable hands keep everything very clean and sanitized to keep illness at bay which will yield a higher profit in the long run." Shortly after the panther had finished her introduction of the stables she motioned for the guards just ahead of them to open the stables up for the three of them to enter. It was at that moment the sounds of an enraged mare came echoing through the building. "My, my my... It seems my little prize has arrived." She chimed with an excited smile on her feline muzzle. "I do apologize for the noise, Kihana... This beast will not be kept within these stables she'll be transferred to another location on the estate if she is at all a problem for the buisness deal." She reassured the bongo as they entered the noisy building. Upon entering, the three could see a large trailer had been backed in and was now unloading into the pasture.

Quote :
Navijah

Tags: Kihana, Lythedh, Persefoni, (Gaurds/stablehands)

About to make her mad getaway she suddenly came to a halt as two gate doors swung shut in front of her, causing the mare to slide to a stop. Snorting and blow air roughly from her nose the mare let out another squealing squall as she was then cornered in a small round pen just between the stables and the pasture. Looking around frantically, the black mare tried to figure out where and how she was going to escape this predicament. The gates were much taller then the ones at the previous farm, that meant taller fences... which meant she wasn't going to be able to jump her way out of this one. As she paced back and forth along the gates which were just slammed shut before her, she noticed predators approaching, a panther, tiger, and a... what was that thing? Clearly, the third was no more a predator then she herself was. As the mare stomped and paced around at the far end of the round pen, Persefoni couldn't help but chuckle, "Ah, she's magnificent, so much more beautiful than those white things you love so much, my dear." The panther spoke to the tiger, "I want her broke to ride in a months time... two months at the very latest and if she can't be broke then we'll just have to stuff her and use her to decorate our greenhouse." she smirked coldly at the beast which continued to leave divots in the slightly thawed soil. The panther redirected her gaze towards her mate, up until now he was unaware of her little purchase. She was sure he'd be a bit unnerved but he had nothing to be upset about she bought this stead with her own money.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 10:33 pm

• Theodemar •

Theodemar watched as her body snuggled into his, and his smile could not be pulled from his face as her warmth pooled into his side. This was where she belonged, protected in his embrace as the fire continued to spark and crackle in its continued burning; it filled the calm silence that seeped into the winter home. He let out a sigh of his own and stretched out his legs, relaxing himself in the safety of his angel's abode as he laid his head lightly atop hers. The winds roaring outside, paired with the soft breathing of Angeline next to him, calmed him enough to let out a gentle yawn and settle fully in peace. He wouldn't mind staying here for the rest of his life, knowing that nothing but snow would be an obstacle for their time together. It was a goal he hoped to achieve at some point. But, that was to be thought of another time. For now, his time was well spent providing warmth and comfort to his little grey, her champion from now until time's end.

○ Khiana ○

The bongo woman immediately found interest in the panther's dismissal of her supposed 'mate'. Was that not a consensual title? Perhaps becoming someone's mate did require a passage of a last name, but his had not been given to her. She would need to investigate, learn what made this girl tick and why this conversation had gotten under her skin. Yet, she guessed that she would appreciate a portion of this shipment as well, and would pay good coin for exquisite choices. With that black pelt glimmering in the sunlight, she likely took pride in her appearance. An alliance with a high-ranking entrepreneur like herself would bring the Lady of the manor quite a gain in prestige across the lands, especially if it was an expensive one. She listened as the predator explained the layout and quality of the stables, and she nodded once to acknowledge her words. That racket from the back though...it interested her more than she would like. At least this black beauty of a feline knew what she was talking about, and seemed to be placing her paw in her mate's affair. Khiana could not be more elated. "Absolutely wonderful, I can tell that it is pristine. I am very pleased with these stables. Thank you, Lady Persefoni." Her head raised and ears came forward as she heard another disgruntled noise ahead. It must be a bronco to sound that wild. She personally did not invest in their ferocity, but for someone like Persefoni, it sounded like a perfect match. "As for your prize, I would like to see them fully, if you don't mind. I do not doubt you will take the proper precautions if needed, simply based on your Estate and its quality. A little spice from my investors is what I like to see. If you are willing to take on such a beast as that one, you will be able to fully care for your investments properly I am certain." She flicked her tail and trotted about a foot away from the fence of the pasture, a small and amused smirk upon her face.

~~~~~~~

♦ Aaliyah ♦

She felt cold. Not just the cold from the outside she had been experiencing for months, but bone-dry cold that seemed to seep right through her pelt and skin, despite all the warmth that was being brought into the room. The familiar room was little comfort to her despite what it represented. Her cub was kept safe, but she wasn't sure of her own well being. Spending so long out in the bare elements was sure to have done more than thin her to her bones. She let out a long and upsetting sigh, flickering her eyes open only long enough to keep her gaze on where her son was laying. The rest of her body was far too exhausted to make a movement. "Is...is he going to be okay?" she whispered, her ears flattened against her head; the only movement she had involuntarily mustered thus far. As much as she longed to hold her little one, she would not be likely to provide him much warmth or comfort like the bed he was in would. Not until she was more recovered, until she had enough strength to care for him on her own, like she knew she would likely have to do for now. Having to ask anyone else would be too much more of a weakening on her strained soul. She did however wonder about the box that her cub laid in...could he scent the people that frequented this room, the possible deer fur on the blanket he likely slept on? Would he recognize them when he gained sight? Her questions were stopped short as she heard a small mew of worry from her cub as she laid there, and she sent a quiet mew in response, hearing him settle back down just a little bit. He wouldn't be able to be alone for long. But at least he could know that his mother was there, keeping watch over him no matter the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 6:19 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: Ameya (Aunt Sophia's House)

Her lucky guess was quite lucky. After all, nobody here would have ever assumed such a thing existed, especially from Atticus anyway. He was never one to cause trouble or ruffle up feathers for the fun of it, even as a boy he was always very soft-spoken and obedient to his mother and all of the other villagers, and he had a rather respected reputation because of it. Especially being the only one in the village who ever crossed the border into the outside world on a regular basis, but that was besides the point. He simply let the idea simmer in his head for a while longer as her words caressed his ears, despite the dreariness of the subject. All of the other prey and predator couples were destroyed - killed. They must have faced horrible fates at the hand of Persefoni, but at least Atticus knew he wasn't the only one who felt this way about a carnivore. It was so sick to think that someone would kill a doe over her pelt. It wasn't like she could chose what she looked like! And the idea was absolutely revolting to him. It caused a nauseated feeling, almost like being hit in the gut, to well in his stomach and sit there as he tried to digest the mental image of someone wearing the skin of someone else. Predators were truly barbaric in their ways and no matter how many times they disgusted him, they continued to disgust him with what they did to his kind. What would go through someone's mind to do such a thing to others? Why? But knowing this, at least he could feel at least somewhat at peace because there were others in his position. For now, he was safe and so was Ameya...Ameya? For a second he had swapped their names. What a silly mistake. He blinked it away without a second thought and looked at her again. "I just can't believe there are people out there who do that to others, knowing full well it's wrong...but they might be right. After all, maybe this whole thing is wrong in itself. Maybe it should be destroyed, maybe it's for the best that they were killed, and maybe I should wind up like that myself." He said luridly below his breath. His eyes fell away from her gentle blues to the door that remained just across from him and Atticus furrowed his brow at the sight of it. "I should hand myself to Lord Lythedh and let him take my head and mount it on his wall." He hissed. The man's agonized expression had quietly shifted into sheer self-loathing, and blame was just creeping around the corner, waiting to dig its fangs into him. All of this was his doing from the very start. Perhaps he should have left Aaliyah alone in the woods all that time ago and spared her the torment of having a cub with a vile beast like the Lord of the estate, or maybe he should have turned his cheek, let her be the beast's bride and forget all of it.

Quote :
Sophia Roe
Tags: Aaliyah;Cub (Her House)

If she wasn't so good at keeping her cool under pressure, Sophia wasn't sure how she would handle a situation like this. All she could do was thank her maker for giving her courage and patience while she handled the situation put before her, watching over the cub in the box like it was her own nephew. Its lips were parted to suck air into its tiny lungs while it laid in a blanket to keep it warm. A predator was so different than a fawn. It was amazing they were so weak and feeble. She caressed its unfamiliar pelt a few times before hearing the mother begin to shift and breath more easily. It wasn't long before the snow leopard had the strength to puff out a few words regarding her cub and asking if he was okay. Aunt Sophia Roe turned her head ever so slightly to look at Aaliyah with a very warm, soft smile. Regardless of the circumstance, she would treat every guest the very same. She said, "My dear, I can't give you any guarantees because he is so very young, but I can assure you that he is recovering. He seems to be okay for now." When she had said this, she reached into the box again and caressed the cub's head once more, checking his temperature to see if he had warmed up enough for her to hold him. He was so cold when he arrived that her own direct body heat might have done more harm than good, but now she felt it was safe. Sophia coddled him as she gently slid him into her hands and arms. She kept him by her chest as she sat next to the mother. "He is gaining strength, but you need to gain your strength as well, dear. I can give you warm fluids for the time being but don't strain yourself."

Quote :
Angeline Gray

With the warmth and the subtle drumming of his heart against her ear, Angeline's eyes slowly fluttered close. The soft smile still rested on her lips but the crackling of the fireplace and the whistle of the wind outside her home brought a tiredness to her body and she found herself gently drifting off in his arms. Before long, she was bundled up in her blanket, against Theodemar, sound asleep. Her lips were parted ever so slightly as she took soft breaths of air while she found herself slipping into dreams.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux
Tags: Himmat; Lemmy (The Batcave)

Well, one thing was for certain, that old bat was completely useless. She did get a nice snack out of the whole thing, she'd admit, but there was really no point in being there to begin with. Her second assumption on Lemmy was probably right, she was just nuts. There was not a lick of intelligence in that lady. "In all honesty, they are not very common during this time of the year. During the fall between august and September, there are quite a few. It's their mating season I believe but I am not completely sure to be honest...I do know that they are rarely found during the winter season. Very few moths live in snow, Himmat. Very few..." Her large eyes peeled around their location as she found little interest in the ghost bat. It didn't take her long before she scuttled a few feet away as an indication that she was no longer interested in continuing the conversation with the old bat. After all, Himmat's head might explode if they stayed another minute. "Let me get back to you on that," the sugar glider stated frankly, giving him a look from over her silvery shoulder. "I honestly don't know."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 7:35 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Sitting in silence as the stag thought about what she had said, Ameya found herself thinking about the past, how she was treated after her mother's death. It pushed the tribe apart and caused conflict, they knew Ameya's coat was next, it was unique and different from rest. It made her heartache thinking about it all, what her mother endured because of the fur the woman was born with. Shaking away the painful thoughts and memories, the doe looked to Atticus as he began to speak again, utter shock and disbelief flew over the young woman's face before lunging forward away from the wall and on to her knees towards him "How could you say that!?..." The girl was stunned that he could suggest such a horrible thing, pausing for a moment as she forced back the sudden ache and sting in her eyes, "Atticus, nothing is wrong with the love we feel in our hearts for those who are not prey! The ones that should be destroyed are not those who choose to live among us happily without conflict regardless of our differences. It's the ones that are vile and cruel that deserve to be destroyed and ridden of this earth, they are the ones that do wrong to our kind knowing fully well they are wrong in their crimes against us!" doing her best to keep her voice down the doe sighed as she shifted herself around to be slightly more in front of him so her eyes could meet his, she began again, "And don't you ever suggest that again! You are loved and needed here, you have family and friends that need you... And I'm sure that's not what she'd want you to do either, she wouldn't have come back here if it was." her voice began to crack, she wouldn't be able to bare losing him, he and his aunt had become her family. "Get those thoughts out of your mind... I know you're stronger than that." She finished tears were trickling down her cheeks by now, all the while she kept her volume down while still expressing her emotions.

Quote :
Himmat Lasiurus

Tags: Raziel,

"Ya gotta be kidding me..." The male bat began to scowl more as he slid his wings down his fluffy face, "This was completely pointless... Why the hell did I ever listen to those pricks..." he muttered as he turned away, following after the sugar glider. "Weonderful... I suppose we will just have to mindlessly travel the forest... There's a river not far from here we can start by searching this end of the water way and then cross over to the other side." He suggested, "If you have a better idea then please state it." He grumbled as he crossed his clawed wings over his chest.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Getting the prey's approval caused the cat to grin, "Wonderful, I'm glad the facility is to your liking." She told her as she quickly padded around the corner to take in the full view of her new possesion. Ah yes the Fresian was wilder then a mustang from the states, but what was important was her bloodlines. "This is 'Fame at Last' , she came from a well established ranch in the north. Her bloodlines run back to the champion Frisians and she's the daughter of grandchampion sire Fredrick The Great. I plan to make something of her, that being either a wealthy stead, brood mare or a lovely taxidermied piece for my home decor." She told her as she smirked back over her shoulder, "She will bend till she breaks under my rule and training, and she will out shine the rest. That's something you'll come to understand while you're here Ms. Khiana, I'm not one to give up on things that I desire." She told her as she watched the mare throw her fit within the round pin. "And if that is truely the case, then there will be nothing to worry about, will there." She said to the prey animal as she glanced over at her. All the while, Navi was starting to run about the round pin again, snorting, stomping, bucking and such. Getting some what board of it all, Persefoni chuckled, "Lets move her to the pasture... and do keep her away from the other horses." Persefoni began ordering a stable hand, clearly the young man was not confident about going into the pin with Navi. "L-lady P-Persefoni we just got her in there.... " Scowling over at the lad Persefoni narrowed her eyes at him clearly shortening his life by the second. "Disregard that, Lady Persefoni." He quickly said before going into the round pin with the horse.

Quote :
Navijah

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 10:02 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

His nose remained crinkled as stared into the nothingness that lied ahead of him while Ameya tried her best at snapping him out of his current mindset once. She had swept to his aid the moment she knew he was in over his head, on her knees like before. But her attempts to plea with him did little. "Atticus, nothing is wrong with the love we feel in our hearts for those who are not prey! The ones that should be destroyed are not those who choose to live among us happily without conflict regardless of our differences..." The pain and anger only grew within his chest. It was like shaking up a bottle of champagne. He only felt more pressure as every second ticked by until it boiled over on its own."No, that's it. I'm so done. I'm so done with this!" Lashing upwards in a stand, he smacked the side of his fist against the wall out of frustration while he stared at the outside door, away from Ameya. His eyes were void of happiness. All he could see was the harsh world lashing outside, the dismal mixture of snow and whirlwinds. She tried to tell him that he was loved, and he knew he was. He knew he had people here who loved him like his Aunt and his mother, but he didn't care right now. They would be able to cope with it, if not now, eventually. As he lingered there, standing, she continued and stammered, "And I'm sure that's not what she'd want you to do either, she wouldn't have come back here if it was." Her voice fizzled from there and he heard it leave her lips like a dying breath. She was starting to crumble from this whole situation too, but even the idea of Aaliyah wanting him to be safe now made his teeth grind together in disgust. Why would she care now when she hadn't cared for him before? He risked his neck and hide for her on several occasions but she had always taken it for granted, and he didn't even want to think about her anymore. He didn't even want to picture her smile in his head. It made him want to hurl. "I don't care what she thinks! She can say whatever the hell she wants but I don't care." He replied with a growl, still staring down at the door with his lips curled in his contempt. "I don't care, because she never once thought about me and how I felt, did she!? Don't you get it? She didn't come back for me or anyone! She came back because she was starving and she couldn't protect her own children! She did this to herself and I have to pay for everything she ever does! I think this love is evil - you don't know what's it like." Atticus stormed toward the front door, lurching forward as he took the doorknob. A quiet hiss lifted from his throat as he took hold of the door and swung it open, causing a wave of wind to crash into the cabin. His t-shirt flapped while snow began to glide in through the open doorway. His eyes panned to the side for a moment and his expression softened for only a moment. "The second she gets better, I want her out. The second she gets better, you tell her I never want to see her face again...she has done enough."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 12:31 am

Quote :

♦ Aaliyah ♦

Despite her question, she couldn’t help but be surprised by Aunt Sophia’s response, almost becoming uncomfortable. The smile, the attitude...there was no way it was completely genuine. But she supposed that’s what she got for interfering and causing a ruckus. The woman’s soft words trailed to her, saying her son should recover. That was enough to calm her racing heartbeat enough to take a relieved breath, though she stiffened when she saw Sophia pick her son up from the box. Feelings she had never felt rose within her chest, and she pulled back her lip to bare her teeth, but it only flashed a second when she realized what she did. It brought back a quick memory, of a snow leopard from long ago, baring their teeth at her when she saw the cubs next to her. That...well, that caused an uncomfortable churn of her insides. What unfamiliar things would she do involuntarily while she stayed here? She had no idea how to control them, at least not in this form. That was her son, her responsibility to protect. Yet he was safe in the care of someone who had more of a heart than anyone else she had ever met in her lifetime of fleeing and escaping. Swallowing roughly, she avoided eye contact, embarrassed by her aggression. “That’s…good,” she breathed, seeing Sophie sit down in a chair out of the corner of her eye. “I-I know I need to get better...I can’t even shift, let along lift my paw. Lack of food for three months is exhausting.” If she had more energy, perhaps she would laugh, but everything felt so draining. “Thank you for...taking us in.” As if on cue, her ear pricked up when she heard a voice raised outside the door. A familiar voice, unfortunately. She guessed that she shouldn’t be all that surprised, and her ears laid flat again. “I know some aren’t pleased that I came back. But I really had nothing else I could do. Letting myself die wouldn’t help my son.”

Quote :

○ Khiana ○

Gazing out on the field, Khiana’s eyes widened with the appearance of a wild mare entering the field, making every kick and noise known to her eyes and ears. She had never seen such a spectacularly violent beast, despite the clients she involved herself with. They were never able to go far enough to show her just what they could do. Even Lythedh had claims that he had not upheld. A beautiful creature however, she had to praise. Persefoni knew what she was doing by buying a pedigree steed. It gave her a small amused laugh paired with a smile to hear of making the mare into a stuffed creature to decorate the manor. After seeing the countless specimens just within the lobby, she had no doubt that those panther claws could pierce a vital chord and end her in instants. Could the tiger lord hold the same? “Ah, Fame at Last. It certainly flows off the tongue.” Taking another step forward, she suddenly shifted into her human form, the bird at her shoulder fluttering off with surprise before swooping around and resting on her left shoulder once more. He made a disgruntled caw, which the bongo woman ignored, lifting back a thin finger to stroke down his back. “I do not argue your case. You seem like a very capable Lady of the Bloodworne Manor, and I have no doubts that you will have good control over my shipments to you.” A short stable-hand rushed up to approach the panther, and it was her first sight of an interaction between Lady Persefoni and her staff. She had to say, she was impressed. Her control was obviously secure within this location. “I am beyond pleased with this area. If a crazy mare can be kept within these walls, nothing I send will ever be affected. We absolutely must talk about an arrangement, my Lady Persefoni. I think you will be pleased to have your own contract of the Manor, don’t you?” A snake’s smile spread across her face as she turned to the panther, rather bored of watching the maniac horse try to be controlled. “Please, show me what else there is to be seen here. This is a wonderful start to our partnership.” This was a good decision, she told herself. Lythedh may be a pestering bug in her ear, but she couldn’t deny his superior choice in women.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 4:09 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Upon hearing what the doe had to say, it seemed Atticus only grew more angry with himself, the bridge of his nose stayed wrinkled. Clearly, she wasn't going to be able to sway him not this time. As his lips curled and the words left his mouth, Ameya pleaded again, "Atticus... Please..." she watched through her bubbling tears as he quickly flew to his feet, before aggressivly hitting the edge of his fist against the wall causing the brunette to flinch. She wanted to stop him, standing to her own two feet the girl started after him. Again she tried to get him to stay but her choice of words hadn't done anything except bring more anguish to the stag, his jaw began to clinch and the sound of his teeth grinding could almost be heard. Then he snapped back, growling as he spat his hate filled words "I don't care what she thinks! She can say whatever the hell she wants but I don't care." his gaze still fixated on the door before them, all the while Ameya's tears continued to fall to the hard wood floor. Instead of making anything remotely better she'd made things worse. "I don't care, because she never once thought about me and how I felt, did she!? Don't you get it? She didn't come back for me or anyone! She came back because she was starving and she couldn't protect her own children! She did this to herself and I have to pay for everything she ever does! I think this love is evil - you don't know what's it like." He continued his harsh tone before he stormed for the door. He was right, she didn't know what it was like... but she knew the pain of loss and she could assume that it was similar. Hearing the knob turn while watching the door fly open, the feeling of the cold sting of winter whirl in and rushed through her wavy hair, unable to speak, the doe just stood there, shaking, Fearing for the stag she listening to his final pain filled words, his expression slightly softening for the moment "The second she gets better, I want her out. The second she gets better, you tell her I never want to see her face again...she has done enough." Shaking away the tears the doe took in what he said, but she didn't want him leaving like this, she had to make sure he wouldn't do anything stupid. Rushing towards him without a second thought the blue eyed doe quickly slid her arms between his and wrapped them around his midsection before he could take another step. Holding on to him tightly as if trying to keep him from leaving, Ameya's voice continued to crumble while her soft sobs became louder "Don't do anything rash! Please, Atticus.... " All the while her tears were being soaked up by his t-shirt as her forehead pressed against his back. She wanted to know he wasn't going to take that step, that he'd stay strong and not hurt himself or give himself up to the predators. He was stronger then that and she knew it, he had to be. He and his aunt was all she had, sure they were not family but they took her in and made her feel like she had something left to live for after loosing her brother. She didn't want to endure anymore loss, not now... not ever.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

WIP

Quote :
Navijah

WIP

Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 5:47 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross

He ignored her pleas as she begged him to stay, and while he did, it hurt him to have to listen to it. "Atticus... Please..." Tears ran down her cheeks. None of this was Ameya's fault and yet she was crying for him anyway. His shoulders felt heavy considering he knew most of what the doe went through, he was there when her brother passed away, and he was making it so much harder for her now. Holding his breath but still feeling the dark clouds weighing just over his head, he had never felt so sour before. He had never felt so brought down. While Atticus stood by the doorway like an empty shell of a man, he planned to walk out into the snow and wander like Aaliyah had to him. But unlike the snow leopard, he wasn't going to come back at the brink of death. He wouldn't come back at all. He had stretched his foot out and leaned out of the doorway, hanging just over the ground, but before he could take a single step further, Ameya instantly wrapped her arms around him and kept him in place. She squeezed her arms around his abdomen. The surprise did little though. His eyes lingered out toward the wilderness even still, with a clouded, empty look, but he was bound to the doorway. It was as if he was frozen in place. When Ameya had grabbed him, she buried her face into the back of his shirt, begging him not to do anything he might regret. Atticus tightened his jaw. He kept his solemn expression for a solid second before it crumbled and he was filled with sorrow again. This time, his grief came from knowing she was right. He still stayed in the open door, unsure of what to do. His hand lifted and lingered over his brow as he sniffled and felt the icy touch of the wind against his tears, making his skin feel even colder. Atticus's lips quivered to hold back his sobs. His chest trembled as he took a few more breaths of air into his shaky lungs and finally covered his eyes with his hand."I...I don't know what to do anymore." He choked. "I just don't know what to do with myself anymore...I just can't do this. I can't do this..." Atticus cried under his breath, his voice reduced to nothing but a gravelly whisper that was barely heard over the wind. He didn't want to stay, but he didn't want to leave deep down either. He was at a complete standstill, torn between two choices that he wished he didn't have to make. He wished there was an option to have his own perfect world, a place in-between these two decisions, but such a world did not exist and he felt cornered.

Quote :
Sophia Roe
Tags: Aaliyah;Cub (Her House)

When the cub was warmed, she gently laid its soft form beside its mother for comfort and reassurance. The cub needed its mother as much as she needed him, and this was a bond she understood having been with mothers and their fawns all her life. Though Aunt Sophia had not seen Aaliyah bare her fangs, she had seen the snow leopard's pelt rise at her discomfort. Deer are not as easy to spot when they are agitated, but they had the same look in their eye. The fear and protection. It was an instinct, merely that. She was used to that behavior and she trusted Aaliyah. Aunt Sophia nodded her head as she listened to the girl speak. “I-I know I need to get better...I can’t even shift, let along lift my paw. Lack of food for three months is exhausting.” She was swift to say, "you will get better, in due time. I promise. The fact that you're speaking at all is a good sign of that." Giving another smile in the direction of the cat, she also began to hear the commotion outside. No doubt Atticus had seen the cub. This situation only seemed to get worse. A dismayed sigh left Aunt Sophia's lips at this realization, she had hoped he would find out under different circumstances, but what's done was done and now he would have to come to terms with this. There was nothing either of them could do now. With her head slightly sloped downward as she sadly pondered over things, Aaliyah's voice caused her attention to lift out of the thought. Then she looked at her quietly, and then at the cub. A warm look crossed her face as she watched it nestle up to its mother before she smiled and said earnestly, "in your position, I would have done the exact same thing." She told. "Not everyone will understand but you do what you have to do, especially being a mother, it is very important to know that. Do what you feel is right and let the rest fall away. In my experience, although life seems confusing at times, it falls into place accordingly...every breath, every person, every memory is there in your life for a reason. You are here for a reason as well." Aunt Sophia smiled at the cub once more. "And he is too."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 10:12 pm

Quote :

♦ Aaliyah ♦

Aaliyah found herself surprised as Sophia placed her son next to her, and it was a sudden comfort to feel his tiny bit of warmth press against her. A quiet purr rumbled from her throat, and if she could, she would groom him to help keep his temperature warm. The deer woman seemed to know what she was doing however. She had also responded quickly to what she said; another surprise. Her eyes went down to her small cub as she spoke, letting the words wash over her. She was right, in a strange way. Everything fit together. At least, for the most part. She wasn’t sure how her future here would go with all of this new information to sink in. “I hope you stay right,” she said quietly, keeping her eyes from wandering to the door. “This whole thing has just been a whirlwind of chaos...and I still haven’t figured out what I could have done differently to make this easier. My cub was…” She swallowed painfully. This cub was the only one to survive. And even though  I thought that maybe it was a-a bad thing to have him here...he may be the only one I have left when the dust settles. I will have to start a new life, just me and him. Considering what is beyond that door, I don’t think staying here for the rest of my days will suit anyone, including a particular few.” Though it didn’t quite matter that Atticus had carried her to the home, had rushed to put her inside and get her cared for. She wondered if the shouting was him regretting even allowing her to come into the village again. She supposed she couldn’t blame him. Perhaps if she wasn’t escaping her death bed, she would mourn it. But everything felt so still and unmoving while she laid here with her kitten, who contently kneaded his tiny claws into her fur. She’d have been content to die here if everything else gave out. Yet he was the one thread to keep her alive, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals Within
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: 1x1 + Invite Only RPs :: Invite Only-
Jump to: