Dedicated to the realm of dragons, knights, elves, and other fantasy species.

HomeGallerySearchMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Animals Within

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:33 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Tags: Atticus, Aaliyah, Aunt Sophia, cub

For some time, Ameya sat in silence her gentle blues watched as the snowflakes fell outside the window pane. The only sound to be heard was the snow tapping against the glass and the howling wind. Sliding her hands from her lap and down on to the couch cushions, Ameya slowly stood up and stepped towards the cold glass. Leaning her back against the wall Ameya exhaled silently as her arms crossed in front of her chest. The atmosphere in the room was nearly suffocating, and there was nothing she could do to ease the pain which was the cause. Gradually, the doe's eyes traveled back over to the stag, his back was still touching the wall and his head was now tucked into his arms. Taking in the full sight of him, his body starting to tremble as he began to break under all the pain. Leaving her spot against the wall, Ameya made her way to Atticus' side. About halfway, Ameya listened to the bucks trembling voice break the silence "Why would she do this?". The sound of his deeply hurt voice almost cause the young woman to crumble, it was nothing to hear a doe cry but a buck... Crouching down beside him on the floor, the piebald sat with him, offering her presence as comfort with a gentle hand on his back as he continued "I can't believe this is happening again, I can't believe it's gotten worse." Sitting there next to him Ameya fought back tears for Atticus, her brow quivered slightly. "I don't know Atticus." She spoke to him softly as her hand gently and slowly rubbed his back a few times in a comforting manner before resting again. There was nothing more she could do but be here for him, and listen.

Quote :
Himmat Lasiurus

Tags: Raziel, Ol'hag Lemmy

Lemmy couldn't help but grin through her locked wings, "My aren't we persistent." the ol'hag of a bat chirped with amusement. "Very well then... Himmat, be a dear and retrieve her moth for her." Lemmy asked before turning from the two and waddling back over to her stone desk. Unclasping her wings, the ghost bat pulled herself up onto the stone and sat there silently watching the two of them. "Well, my dear... What do you know about moths, hmm?" She asked her with a raised brow, her grin still on her batty lips, "And what do you know about the moth in Himmat's claws now?" She asked her as she once again hooked her wings together. The old bat watched the glider closely, did this flying squirrel want to return to that estate? Or had she grown fond of the life of a bat, that would break the poor lad's heart which was set on adventuring. About that time, Himmat had swooped back down to the bottom of the cave with the moth.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox

Tags: Lycoris Radiata  

Lowering his ears slightly the fox glanced over his shoulders back at the guards before looking back at the red panda, "And how do ya know my name, hmm?" He asked in a soft tone, he felt uneasy about this... who was this woman and what did she want with him. "Come with you? Why should I?" He asked with a raised brow, still, he spoke softly, careful not to alert the guards. What did this sneaky woman want?.. was she some sort of outside spy? Apart of some revolt or maybe a rebellion against Lythedh and his company? It sparked his curiosity however if he went with her and was noticed being absent... this could cause a great deal of pain for his held hostage family.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Tags: Lythedh

Lythedh's reasonings for a piercing caused his panther to chuckle softly as he stepped in closer to her. The feeling of his whiskers against her own cause the feline to blush a little, something about that sensation always flustered her, not to mention his furry feline lips against her own for that fleeting moment. Pulling away from him Persefoni grinned "My my, dashing and deadly? I'd thought you were already more than such." She told him as his body rubbed down her own, her voice softening into a more alluring tone as her eyes glanced over his tiger self while he passed her. Another giggle escaped Persefoni as her tiger asked such a question and dared to flash her a smirk and a wink. Prancing up beside him Persefoni was sure to return the favor, "Oh, Lythedh my love, I can think of many ways but, using my own teeth would be more pleasurable in the long run." She whispered in his ear as she then glided down the hallway past her mate, allowing her tail to brush under his chin in a teasing manner as she strolled on ahead. On her way to the dinning hall, Persefoni's journey was intercepted by the estate courier, "Ah, has my shipment arrived?" The woman shot an evil look at the quivering man, "Y-y-yes my lady... the trailer is soon to arrive." A wide grin slide over the woman's face as she took a liking to the man's uneasiness within her presence. Of course, not long after this encounter, Persefoni returned on her path to her long-awaited meal. Standing before the large oak doors that lead to their breakfast. The scent of the delicious food seeped through the cracks in the doors and hit her nose like a heavenly cloud. Oh, Persefoni couldn't wait to consume such a meal this early, however, that heavenly scent was soiled by the unpleasant smell of a guest... Another female at that. The once teasing expression that the panther had been wearing grew cold before the doors opened. Once the guards had opened the oak slabs Persefoni's blue hues bore into the woman who sat across from the head of the table... Keeping civil for the time being, Persefoni held her tongue... This must have been the one who they needed to hold a meeting with. Standing just off to the side, the panther decided it was best to stay quiet for the moment. This was her mates business meeting after all, though she did have a say in what took place, overall Lythedh had the final say when it came to his own dealings. What exactly was this investment he had made with this female though? Understanding that it needed land to roam it must be livestock of some sort... Upon hearing the woman's words and watching as her mate seemed to break under her rules the Panther made her presence known, "My, then why don't we take this outside... hmm?" Persefoni's smooth yet chilling voice echoed across the room to the guest. "Let's show her our land... After all, I do have a shipment coming in for myself, I'd like to see her when she arrives." The raven-haired lass informed her lover as she turned her gaze towards him from where she stood. "As much as I hate to postpone our breakfast... this must come first..." She softly grumbled to him, of course, he was the only one to hear this from how softly she had spoken. And if she played her cards right... this meeting would end quickly if she and Lythedh gave the woman what she desired to see.

Quote :
Navijah

Tags:

It seemed like it would never end, the shaking and clatter of the trailers stall panels. With each pothole, the vehicle hit the mare felt angry, sick and tired of the travel. Where the hell were they taking her?! Why did they sell her this time?! Striking out with her hind right as her discontent built, the mare listened to the sound of the metal panel sing from the collision of her hoof to the wall. Following the loud crash of her hoof, a squalling whinny left her lungs out of frustration. There were other horses within the trailer, none of them were as nearly as energetic as she was, some smelt of fear, others seemed to have just given up. Throwing her head about in the trailer Navijah attempted to break her head free from the snapple which held her head to the front of the stall. If she could turn herself, she could strike the dumb b*stered who was to unload her, she could make a break for it and live the life of freedom instead of being some rich b*tches slave. Again, the spirited mare tried to buck within her stall which ended in failure, there was only enough room to continue striking the side panels ... throwing her rear in the air wasn't possible at the moment. After a long haul, suddenly the moving prison had come to a gradual stop. They had arrived at their destination... Which was where?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:19 pm

• Theodemar •

Theodemar walked in peaceful silence beside his angel while she thought, the winds seeming to get stronger around them. It seemed they would need to hunker down until whatever this was had passed through. Where did it even come from? It arrived out of nowhere. He was lucky that Angeline spoke over the wind, or he was sure he would have to wait until they reached the protection of her porch to hear her. Focused on getting her there, he opened his mouth to protest him staying at her home, but he changed his words before he excused himself from time with her. A red coat? Well, that certainly put things in a sticky perspective. His mind whirled, and he let out a cough as a brisk wind stole his air. "I'll stay," he finally said, his throat beginning to feel scratchy from the weather beating down on them. He could sit down with her and explain then before he got sucked into his head. Hurrying his steps, he almost wanted to pick her up, but luckily her familiar homestead became more clear through the snow the further they went, recognizing the few key features before he whisked her inside and shut the door a bit too loudly. His breath seeped out of him, and he couldn't help but laugh a bit at himself, a soft chuckle as he bent over to lay his hands on his knees. "I suppose I wouldn't have a choice to go home if I wanted to." His eyes drifted to the soaked lower half of his pants, now beginning to thaw in the warmer abode of the home. "Why don't you get a blanket, my Angel, and you and I can figure out this whole cub nonsense together?" It would ease his mind to sort out all the details thrown upon them. He hadn't even had a whiff of the snow leopard since she left, but then again, he was preoccupied with someone much better as of recent. A smile grew on his face, and he directed it to her as he allowed his body to not feel quite so numb from the cold. "I'm sure we have interesting information to swap while this storm pounds away."

♠️️ Lythedh ♠️️

This woman was bizarre. Not only did she completely ruin his plans for their meeting, but she spoke as though she had any title above his. He was not going to take such arrogance, and prepared himself for it, but as he took in a deep breath, he let it out in a warning growl. It was cut off however by his "guest", seeming to ignore him. "Thank you," she said in a lilted tone, scooting back from her chair and standing to show her full height. She was taller than he expected. She could very well be taller than him, and that thought alone unsettled him greatly. His tail flicked with decreasing amusement. "Let me show you," he managed to get out, trotting over to the other set of double doors across the way into a grand sitting area, windows covering the left and front walls that showed the expanse of the gardens and stables, as well as the pastures set further beyond. Well kept, it was one of the best aspects of the Manor, and Lythedh made sure it was always in the most pristine condition, even in the wintertime. After all, he was not going to take walks with his mate in disarray or decay. He waited a few moments for the two other women to catch up before two guards opened the glass garden doors and a breeze of winter air entered the mansion to ruffle his fur. A pleasing introduction to the outdoors. Making his way onto the jutting stairs from the doors, his paws hit freezing cement and he held back his hiss as he descended each step. "As you can see off to your left, the stables are connected to both the pastures and the garden walkways, so the horses have easy access for our riding. The pastures are well-kept for livestock and any other needs we have. They in fact used to be woodlands, but as you can see, trees are now kept around the outside of the entire Bloodworne Estate to ensure more natural hunting, as well as provide security and privacy against villages nearby. My investment will be very content here I believe, and the guards will ensure that they will not be hurt under their watch." He paused at the entrance of the gardens, empty flower beds lining the bridge that curved gently over a frozen river that flowed across the gardens and beside the stable building. The marbled stone looked much drabber in the winter, but in any other season, it was a beautiful contrast to the flowers and plants that decorated the land. He hoped it would be enough for the woman. Turning, he wanted to see her reaction, but was met with a creature he had never laid his eyes on before. His throat caught in complete shock, unsure of what to say next to the alien that was now accompanying him. "Ms. Njorogue, I-"

○ Khiana ○

"No need for formalities, Lord Lythedh. Simply call me Ms. Khiana." Her smile spread but did not reach her eyes as she challenged the tiger's stare. This man was one of the most interesting she had ever met, by far. Her skin rippled as the wind caressed her sides, greeting her presence in the expanse of the Estate. What a marvelous one it was too. Her first impression of it all had her instantly agreeing that this was a suitable place to place the Lord's desired shipment. The landscaping was superb and spacious enough to hold many pairs of animals - or humans - within it. It pleased her. She stepped off the small platform, descending the stairs behind the tiger before she stood beside him, towering over his height. She was probably twice his size, and that part alone amused her greatly. Adorned with a rich red wine pelt, white stripes dripped over her sides and lead to darker, muscular legs. Her grey horns curved to the skies, crowning her like fine jewels. They almost seemed carved by a master stonesmith, or so she had been told by many impressed suitors over the years. They were her most prized possession, though she wished they were a little more useful to intimidate others with. Another shiver ran down the length of her spine, and she picked up her head more proudly as her eyes gazed over the lands once more. What she wouldn't give to fly through the pathways and feel every vibration of her hooves against the stone, feel the power that they had. She hadn't run freely in quite a while, but this place was so surprisingly freeing. That sent a thrill treading through every muscle. If this was how it felt to stand in his Estate, his investment would be incredible here, and perhaps expand far beyond what she could hope to do, no matter how successful she had been. "This Estate of yours is marvelous," she breathed, though quickly caught her bearings and her body went taut. She needed to keep under her strict control, or he'd be lead to believe that she could be swayed by a simple expression of gardening taste. "But I do want to see more. Perhaps we can make a loop around, starting at the stables. The share you want may be housed there, and I must view the conditions." Her tail flicked and she was off, crossing the bridge and following the pathway over to the building. But she paused in her walk, her smile now reaching the woman that the tiger had brought along. "I must ask, however - are you the snow leopard I was promised? I cannot say I approve of sullied pelts, but I suppose we could always find a way to rid of that darkened hide." Her gaze judged the female from head to feet before meeting her eyes, a flash of disapproval appearing there before it vanished as soon as it came. She wasn't exactly sure how Lythedh had managed to darken her coat, but it was intriguing by far. If it was a melanistic gene, it could prove quite fascinating with her business endeavors. A breath of cold air left her snout, awaiting a response from the peculiar female.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sub-Zero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross
Tags: Ameya; Aaliyah; Aunt Sophia (Aunt Sophia's House)

Finding the courage to strip the sobs from his chest, Atticus inhaled heavily before shaking his head of the feeling. It nearly weighed down his shoulders. He brushed the tear that snuck down his cheek like it didn't exist, managing to bottle up the pain he was feeling at that moment. He knew Ameya could only do so much to help him here. Yet, she sat next to him regardless, gently rubbing his back to do her best to give him comfort. Atticus set his fingers over his cold brow and said, "I don't mean to drag you into this, Ameya. You're struggling with your own problems and I shouldn't put any of this on you, I'm sorry." He told her in a whisper, quiet like the falling snow. "I'm just really sick of feeling like she doesn't care anymore. I can't handle her selfish behavior and all of the things she puts me through without realizing how much I really care. This always happens between us. It's always about her." Atticus rubbed his eye and cleared his throat as his voice became gruffer. "I know this sounds completely crazy and it is but I loved her through everything. Don't tell anyone about this. They would probably skin me alive for even thinking it. Believe me, I don't know how it happened either, it just happened - but I love her." He didn't know why he was saying this to Ameya now, she would probably shake her head and disown him for admitting such nonsense or she wouldn't believe him. Who would though? Who would honestly believe that he could fall in love with a predator? It was never heard of in their world and it was unthinkable. Atticus went quiet, burying his head in his arms as he pondered on the situation he had been hurled into, regretting what he had said.

Quote :
Angeline Gray
Tags: Theodemar (Her House)

Smiling to herself at the comment about Theo being able to stay with her, she bundled up and felt a warmth in her chest at his words. Her soft green eyes followed the delicate forms of snowflakes as they collected on her clothes. She nibbled her bottom lip, then she watched the vapor leave the man's lips while he expelled breath. Before long, the two people had slipped inside her front door, feeling the gust of warmth across their skin. Angel rubbed her hands together and breathed into them, having left Theo's side for that moment. It was nice to be inside again. The weather here always sucked. She giggled at Theo's little laughter when they had finally come in; he was bent inward with his hands placed on his knees, smirking. The girl wasted no time slipping into her bedroom to retrieve the blanket when he had suggested it though, "don't worry, I'm on it my little champion!" She teased. The girl swept into the room briskly, stumbling upon her bed as she delicately grasped the warmest blanket she had with her slender fingers. The plush salmon blanket felt so comfortable against her cold skin. She bundled it tightly in her arms, dragging it out of the door with her feet sliding across the floorboards like a small child. Her little nose and ears were still pink from the cold. She hobbled her way back into the living room, glancing at Theodemar with bright eyes. "This is probably my favorite blanket, it should keep us toasty while we figure this crazy stuff out." She beamed. The girl bounced into the couch in her living room, burying herself deep inside the mound of her blanket like a gopher. Her eyes peeked out over it, directly at the man as he stood a few feet from her. Then she gave off a sweet innocent giggle. "Why are you standing, Theo, I won't bite you." She teased.

Quote :
Raziel Reneux
Tags: Himmat; Lemmy (The Batcave)

She was very persistent, Raziel didn't need the ol' bat to affirm it. A shrewd little grin snuck from the rodent's lips at the comment and she flicked her black ears to the sound of Lemmy hobbling over to the other side of the cave. The ghost bat then climbed over it and asked what she knew about moths. What an interesting question. The sugar glider puffed air out from her lungs. "Oh I know quite a bit actually. I know that the particular moth that I have selected is generally found in forests, causing damage to flowers and developing fruits. The estate I was in had a particular problem with these little pests during the springtime, until I developed a taste for them. It is called a clouded drab moth, if you must know, Madame Lemmy." She gave the bat a long, proud look for knowing so much before fluffing up her tail and swishing it around her body. Her eyes rolled onto Himmat as he appeared with her selected moth. She grinned at him."May I eat it now?" She inquired. "Or do you have other questions?"

Quote :
Lycoris Radiata
Tags: Pandereos (Estate Town)

His inquiry paired with the look he passed over his shoulder at the guards did little to phase Lycoris's expression. She would not force the fox to follow her if he didn't want to, but, if he was curious enough then he would and he would make their lives a little easier. "Oh we know who you are." She replied with the faintest of amused smiles. Then, she continued to walk in the snow, in the direction of the path traveling deep into he forest. She would not stop on his accord, either he would join or he wouldn't. "Have faith, Pandereos, you will be covered for. You have been called to do good, and it would be beneficial if you at least listened to what we have to say. It is your choice. Make it fast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:15 pm

• Theodemar •

Little champion. Towering over her, it was the most ironic variant of her nickname of him, but he couldn't say that he didn't like it. It filled him with warmth, replacing the chills that had consumed him outside. His smile grew to a grin, and soon enough he watched her drag herself from her room, the cutest blanket around her. He could have sworn his cheeks turned the same shade as that plush material, but he laughed it off at her little passing comment. Her bites would feel more like marshmallows softened from a bonfire. He walked across the floor and sat himself beside her, draping his arm over the back of the cushions. His grin stayed on his face as he gazed down at her, instantly warmer in her presence. Perhaps he should get the fire going, grab some wood and throw it into the fireplace to make it really cozy. "I would agree that it will keep us toasty, if you weren't hogging it," he teased, hardly able to resist himself as he bent down and kissed that pink nose of hers. "And I doubt you could ever bite. You're so tiny, it would hardly be a pinch!" His grin spread, seeming to reach his ears as he settled down further next to her. Nothing was better than teasing his angel. He took a moment to take her in, her adorable nature, before he let out a soft sigh in contentment. "Now, tell me what happened. I was...away from the village, and kinda missed out on everything. Things just happened so fast. It seems you would agree." Raising a brow, he kept his dark eyes only on her, ignoring any sounds but her attention and voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sub-Zero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:12 am

Quote :
Angeline Gray

Cozying up inside her salmon colored blanket, Angel's large eyes lingered on Theo until he had plopped down beside her on the couch. His warmth comforted the girl while she playfully set her head against him, basking in his company. He was always so goofy. Her shoulder's arched while he gave her a little kiss on the nose and she beamed and stuck out her tongue a little. "Oh, I mean I bet I could do at least something. I have some teeth you know!" Angeline giggled, figuring Theo was right anyway. She playfully acted like she leaned in to bite him before laughing at herself and feeling embarrassed for doing it. Then Angel lifted her knees while she shat on the couch, snuggling up to the man as he asked her to relay the events to him. There really wasn't much of a story to tell, she wasn't there for very long. "Well I was just out painting when I heard Aaliyah roar and I went in to see what was wrong. I didn't really worry, I mean, I was just checking it out and it happened to be Aaliyah. I just saw her with the cub and she seemed really desperate for help so I ran over. Then Ameya came into the picture and I took the cub and ran it back to Aunt Sophia as quickly as I could...Ameya and the rest of the village had the snow leopard taken care of. I'm pretty sure she was brought to Aunt Sophia's as well...but yeah...after that, I ran into you." She explained softly. "Now we're here. So I can't exactly explain anything else, I was barely there. I was more worried about the baby to be honest, the poor thing...so I can't say too much." Resting against him now, she exhaled as she thought about those events and then stared up into his eyes. "You think they'll be okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:52 pm

• Theodemar •

Theodemar grinned softly at her playful comeback, his eyes gleaming as she flashed her teeth in the air. Even if she could bite, he doubted she'd ever have that quality about her. She was much more suited to cuddling, he decided. He watched as she made herself more comfortable before she began to speak. It was rather interesting to hear everything play out finally, and even with her basic explanation, he could get a picture of all that had gone down. It would be useful for later no doubt. He hummed as he thought, concerned as well for Aaliyah's cub. It was rather out of the blue. Where had she even gone? With such a stark coat, either she shifted, or kept herself well hidden against those that wandered her way. Or she left the village entirely, and somehow made her way back after these months. But why would she wander all the way back? If she was desperate for help, she wouldn't have traveled far and risk the life of her baby. Perhaps he could talk to her later, even if they weren't well acquainted. They should have been, but things went awry after her rescue. Him and his big mouth he always thought. Angel's question bubbled up and he gazed down at her, cuddled even closer to where he could feel her heat radiating onto him. He took the moment to pull his arm down and drape around her, his hand resting comfortably on her thigh as they stayed close. It felt so natural that he didn't even think about it. "I think they'll be okay," he murmured, nuzzling the top of her red hair with his nose. "Aunt Sophia has treated Aaliyah before, so I am sure she can do it again. And if Aaliyah is taken care of, then her baby is too. The only problem is who is responsible for the little one." He couldn't help but chuckle. "With a red coat, it's either Atticus, or Lythedh, and either one is possible. Lythedh moreso, but...there was no indication that anything that severe had gone down. Atticus got her quickly after she arrived at the Estate, the next morning really. If it was Atticus, well, he was adamant on getting her back initially. I wouldn't be surprised." He let out a breath, leaning his head back as he looked to the empty fireplace. "I wouldn't really know for sure. But nonetheless, it will be sorted out eventually. When the weather settles down, whether that's tomorrow or in a few days, I'll offer my assistance, and check on them for you. It worries me as much as it worries you, and I'm a tad involved in this whole fiasco, thanks to Lythedh." He wished he wasn't. But then again, Atticus and Aaliyah had a line drawn, and he himself had previously worked under Lord Lythedh, who could very well be hunting for Aaliyah if she had returned to him. His brain hurt thinking about it, so he shook his head. "Lots of drama, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sub-Zero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Quote :
Angeline Gray

As they snuggled for warmth in the blanket, Angel's ears remained attuned to sound of Theo's voice while he draped his arm around her body for comfort. She nestled right into it, gazing at him with her precious green eyes. He reassured her that they would be alright. She was glad for that. But when he mentioned the real issue being who would be responsible for the cub, the question sunk into her head and she pondered on it. "Yeah that's true..." Angeline muttered, somewhat to herself. She didn't know who this 'Lythedh' character was or his involvement in all this but she nodded her head like she knew. The girl listened to his explanation about it either being this character's child or Atticus's. A bit of a sharp pain hit her chest when she heard him say he wouldn't be surprised if Atticus had done it. She did not know Atticus well. She knew of him and she basically grew up around him. There was no change to her face and she continued to intently listen, but she honestly didn't think this baby was his. He had a certain...honest quality about him. He wouldn't have hooked up with Aaliyah like that. It wasn't like him. Angel gleamed at Theo's offer to check in on the two of them after the weather died down. "That would be great, Theo, thank you. It'll make feel a lot better about all of this...this weird stuff that's going on." She giggled. "Lots of drama for sure. Too much for my liking...but who is this Lythedh anyway? You never told me."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:34 pm

• Theodemar •

The elk smiled down at her, his eyes meeting hers at her giggle. He agreed, it was too much for his liking too. Why did life have to keep being so dramatic? He could use a couple years of pure relaxation, preferably with the girl beside him. After the years he spent without one night of pure rest, he felt he deserved a little quiet. But he couldn't control that, unfortunately. At least not right now. Sighing, he reluctantly pulled away to stand and grab some logs, tossing them into the fireplace and making sure they were lit before he settled down next to Angeline again, his arm once more draped snuggly around her, perhaps more so as multitudes of fears began to sink in. "Lythedh, Lord Lythedh, is...I'm not really sure how to explain him," he said, laughing nervously. "He's a complete and utter sadist. A tiger that has far too much power, and uses it to exploit everything he can. I was forced to work under him after he took my family, but..." He paused. "I know he took them because of some issue; like they didn't pay him enough or something ridiculous. Honestly, I've tried repressing anything that's related to him. I'm not affiliated with him anymore, hence why I got my armor remade." It hung shined and polished in his home, the design representing more of the village he was settling into. He hoped he wouldn't have to adorn it for anything major anytime soon. "It's better not to think too long on my past. But he's absolutely insane. Being on a council, having an entire Estate, and getting to play around with his prey has gotten to his head. I was unfortunate to be one of the Estate guards and is the cause of my scattered scars over the years. Luckily, Atticus was there to help break me out of the mold I had been forced into. And as far as I know, I'm not missed by any means. Or we would be seeing him prowl around here." He shuddered at that thought, his grip tightening slightly on his angel. "He had Aaliyah in his grasp for a long time. I helped Atticus break her out, the day I arrived. That was the first time that Aaliyah was freed from him, and for some reason, Lythedh did not give chase, despite his plans to make her his bride. I don't know what is going on at that Estate...but for now, I'm just glad that all the drama we have to worry about is the conditions of Aaliyah and her cub, however upsetting it might be right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sub-Zero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:52 pm

Quote :
Angeline Gray

She scooted back on the couch while Theo lifted into a stand and she watched him as he lumbered over to the fireplace and threw in some firewood. For a moment, Angel was bundled by herself. She wrapped her arms around her legs and set her head on her elevated knees. Her eyes followed the trickling flames while the fire began to consume the wood. It snapped and crackled. She nibbled at her lip but she felt comforted once Theo had his arms around her again. 'Lord Lythedh?' She thought to herself. 'He must have been the Lord in charge of the Estate they were at.' That would only make sense though, but the man sounded so horrible. How could someone be so cruel to people? How many were out there like that? She couldn't even imagine it. She had to blink her eyes just to stop herself from thinking about it. "That's just horrible Theo, I'm so sorry...I don't blame you for trying to forget all of it. It's just..." She whispered and snuggled into his chest. The woman rested her head just below his chin, watching the fire while she spoke. "Gosh, that's so much to take in. I didn't know there were people even like that in the world, people who are just so cruel to others...I didn't think predators were that mean to shifts like us, but they must be from all of that. That's just crazy. Everyone always talks about it. Mordecai talks about it often too...even Aaliyah is running from these predators but I don't really know if I trust her to be honest. I know you and Atticus saved her and all but she is a meat eater." She said below her breath. "Either way, I'm glad you're here with us and not at the Estate. You deserve to be here. You deserve to be happy."
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:47 pm

• Theodemar •

Theodemar frowned at her apologies, shaking his head and opening his mouth to reply. She had nothing to feel sorry about; it was a situation she had no part in, and shouldn't feel guilty about. His life shouldn't be a burden on her. But he closed it when she continued speaking, rubbing his hand up and down her side as she spoke. When he was young, he didn't think that predators were that terrible, that they just had to know a person before they succumbed to their shift instincts. But ever since he was taken, the fact was beaten out of him. At least when it came to Lythedh and his disgusting ways of living. It seemed skeptical to trust Aaliyah at first, he would admit. But Atticus trusted her. That was enough for him. In this point in his life, he would trust most any deer he came across. It was better than being surrounded by predators at every turn, wondering when one would betray their Lord and go straight for the kill. Letting out a shaky sigh, he meant to speak again, but Angel's words began to echo loudly in his head. You deserve to be happy. His face felt warm, and he instantly felt tears begin to gather in the corners of his eyes. You deserve to be happy. Not once had he ever been told that. Never once was anything in his life worthy of praise, worthy of letting him have happiness. Angeline was a blessing in his life, but he didn't think he deserved her quite this much. Until she spoke those words. You deserve to be happy. He could kiss her. The tightness in his chest kept filling, and he scrambled internally to loosen it, but each passing moment tightened the knot. His eyes flickered to her lips, the very ones that made him feel so many things with just one sentence. He would. But...he shuddered to hold back a sob and his eyes went back to hers. Another place, a better time. He wrapped his other arm around her, pulling her closer until he could feel her heartbeat against his chest. You deserve to be happy. "Thank you," he whispered, hardly louder than the wind beating against the windows. He wasn't quite sure what else to say. But all he knew is that he was in love with his angel. Her, and all the beautiful things she spoke, now or anytime before. He kissed her sparkling red hair, darker in the flickering flames that danced before them. "Thank you, my angel."Tears dripped down his cheeks, falling gently into her hair as he held her. He never wanted to let her go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sub-Zero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Quote :
Angeline Gray

Honing in on the developing warmth which overtook Theodemar's face, seeing the small twinkle in the creases of his eye as his eyes began to water, Angeline nibbled at the inside of her cheek to hold her sorry feelings back. She could never imagine being in a situation like that. She could never imagine being held against her will with strangers around every corner, being afraid for her life every step of the way; the idea seemed so foreign and bizarre to her. As the sentiment and emotion rolled around her head like a pendulum, her eyes slipped off of the man and faded into the distance. She had a picture of the Estate looked like in her mind but she knew it was probably much different than what she imagined. But what was it like? Was it surrounded by walls and barriers to keep people away? Did the villagers bare their teeth when they smelt prey animals like her? Questions tumbled around her head, questions she knew were pointless. She furrowed her brow, feeling Theo's arm tighten around her body in a loving manner. He was really touched by what she said, but every word of it was true. Her head still lingered on him, feeling his chest cavity rise and fall with his every breath. They locked eyes for a moment before he whispered "thank you," and his words gently drifted into her ear. A happy feeling welled inside her, causing the girl to smile and sweetly close her eyes as Theo gently kissed the top of her head. She wasn't aware he was crying when he gave the second thanks, calling her 'his angel.' Angeline felt her heart flutter at the name. Then her large eyes ascended up to him and the tender look he gave her softened her heart completely. She smiled and said, "you're welcome." Gently lifting up, she slowly arched toward him and gingerly kissed the side of his cheek affectionately. "My champion..." She murmured, lingering there. She found herself gazing into his deep green eyes a little longer than before, soaking in every detail of his face and all of his little quirks she loved. The girl wondered what he was thinking at this very moment in time. "You don't need them...not when you have me." She whispered, gradually finding herself glance at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:19 pm

• Theodemar •

It was a long moment he spent gazing at her, tracing the lines of her face. Every single one was perfect. She was perfect. He kept his gentle grip on her, feeling the heat from the fire flicker over both of them as they stayed in silence. How he had come to this moment, he did not know. He had spent his entire life grappling for a meaning, a sign that he wasn't meant to be working under such a horrid ruler, one that had broken everything within him for the simple amusement from it. It wasn't until Theodemar had stepped foot into the village, seen Angeline, that he had the inkling of hope that he hadn't felt in a very long time. He knew that he would find his place here, and felt a hand wrap around his and convince him to settle. Find a time to relax and take in whatever time he had in front of him. That feeling had grown to nothing but pure joy and anticipation of the future. When it was everything he dreamed of at night, he couldn't help but chase it. Now his dream was before him, waiting for him to reach out and accept it, the one thing he knew for certain was his. His eyes took in his girl, his perfect angel, as she spoke once more, her voice drifting on nothing but a whisper. Her breath warmed his face, and he could feel every gentle exhale. It took everything to not lean into it, claim that breath with his own. Tears began to dry on his cheeks, but he hardly cared. She was his only focus at this moment. A soft smile spread on his face as he soaked in her words. She was right, always right. Nothing else mattered when he had her in his life. He would be her champion, from now until the end claimed them. He’d fight every moment for her. Theo leaned forward just the slightest as he rested his forehead against hers, closing his eyes as her warmth ebbed through every being of his body. "Nothing else," he whispered in reply. If he lived in an empty world but had her beside him, so be it. He'd do anything, even work for Lord Lythedh until he died, to ensure that he would spend every waking moment next to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Tags: Atticus, Aaliyah, (Aunt Sophia, cub)

Watching as Atticus tried to quietly take control of his emotions, Ameya continued to gently rub his upper back. Soon the young man's whispering voice broke through the fading sobs, "I don't mean to drag you into this, Ameya. You're struggling with your own problems and I shouldn't put any of this on you, I'm sorry."The stags voice was so soft, it was nearly drowned out by the snow and howling wind. Sitting quietly next to the man, Ameya listened to Atticus as he vented to her, releasing some of the pain he was harboring. "I'm just really sick of feeling like she doesn't care anymore. I can't handle her selfish behavior and all of the things she puts me through without realizing how much I really care. This always happens between us. It's always about her." He continued to explain how he was being treated by the Snow Leopard, as well as, how he felt about her. A small sting hit the doe, she was right in her assumptions, he really did love Aaliyah. However, the two had problems which resulted in Atticus being in his current position. She had beaten the stag down with her inconsideration and selfish behavior. Though Ameya wasn't one to normally judge, the leopard seemed to be rather toxic when it came to Atticus. However, the Red Stag still loved the girl through all the pain she had bestowed on the man, he truly loved her. Once Atticus had fallen silent, Ameya exhaled gently before giving a small smile at the young man beside her. The doe's arm, which rested on his back, slid from his shoulders before resting on her knees. "There's no need to be sorry, Atticus. I'm always glad to help you when I can." The piebald doe spoke just as softly as she clasped her hand's on top of her folded knees. "I had a hunch you loved her..." The girls' voice was just as soft as his when she spoke. Tucking her hands under her thighs Ameya gave the young stag a gentle look "I wouldn't say that's completely crazy, Atticus." she told him as she took her right hand from beneath her and placed it on Atticus back once again, "I'm sure there are more shocking instances out there. After all, we all have our own secrets...Right?" She told him as she then took her free hand from beneath her thigh to brush some loose strands of hair from her face. "I'm no stranger to love between prey and predator." She whispered to him, "Your secret is safe with me..." She reassured him as he tucked his head tighter into his own arms, most likely regretting what he'd told her. "Though I can't make a decision for you. I think you should do what is best for your well-being and what would make you happy. You deserve that much." Leaning back against the wall, the piebald doe watched Atticus, his crumbling being... She'd honestly never seen a buck or stag break like this, it was hard to watch but it made her feel closer to the stag, he felt comfortable enough to express himself and vent to her about what burdened his heart and pained him.

Quote :
Himmat Lasiurus

Tags: Raziel, Ol'hag Lemmy

"Is that so? Well then, deary you have your ticket home." the ghost bat told them. A smirk was plastered over the old bat's muzzle. With that being said the aged ghostly bat, began making her way out of her small den. Pausing for a moment, Lemmy looked back at the two as Himmat had delivered the coulded drab moth to the sugar glider. "Eat up, eat up, eat up." the batty bat chimed as she flipped her wings around in the air, cackling echoed throughout the cave as Lemmy waddled on out. Giving an irritated sigh, Himmat rolled his eyes before looking back at Raziel, "How is that, ou-... your ticket home?" He asked her with a slightly raised brow. Crossing his wings in front of his fluffy chest the male bat gazed at the glider with a curious gaze.

Quote :
Pandareos Fox

Tags: Lycoris Radiata  

"W-We? And just who are 'We'?" He asked as he began walked forward. Being a fox, a typical one at that, he gave in to his growing curiosity and began following the Red panda. The amused smile on the red 'raccoon's' face was somewhat unsettling but he didn't let that stop him. Maybe this was his chance to step up and change the life he was being forced to live. Then again... maybe this was how his life was going to go as far south as it could possibly go... He supposed he'd find out soon enough. "Called to do good, ya?" He questioned as he padded after the red panda. Once he was just behind her left flank, Pandareos slowed to a relaxed trot of sorts. "Best get to talking miss... while we have the time too," he told her as he continued to walk along, he still wanted to know who this was and who else was accompanying the lass... 'I suppose I'll learn that tidbit soon enough...' the man thought to himself as he flicked his fox tail.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Tags: Lythedh

Once the three of them were well on their way to give the woman the grand tour of the pastures and land as a whole, Persefoni couldn't help but feel an inner eagerness growing within. Before long, her new prized possession would be arriving, or rather maybe it had already been delivered... Padding along Persefoni remained silent as she concealed her growing excitement. There were very few things that excited her outside of her love, Lythedh, and her lust for blood and the like. As the three of them padded through the garden gates, Persefoni was, for the moment, pulled from her thoughts and graced with the beauty of the garden, she hadn't stepped out here since the weather went south. 'My, Lythedh has kept the garden looking pristine for his truly... What a charming mate he is...' A loving smile spread across the felines face before curling into a dark smirk. That smirk faded as a cool breeze rushed over her pelt, sending a chill down her spine. And the cold didn't stop there, as they continued to pad along their paws were graced with the freezing cold cement steps. Keeping a pleasant look on her muzzle, Persefoni endured the cold sensation stinging her paw pads. Just a little longer and this whole boring business crap would be over and she could enjoy the rest of her day on her own terms. At some point during their tour, the woman before them had shifted into her natural form... Prey, she was... PREY!? Persefoni shot a look towards Lythedh, what the hell was he thinking doing business with a perfectly good meal!? The female's eyes narrowed as her claws started to tap against the cold ground. Her tail flicked from side to side as she felt the urged to chew her mate a new one. That is, until the exotic antelope had the audacity to speak to Persefoni herself. Her ignorance was quite amusing, "Snow Leopard? Goodness me, our guest knows little about predators... No my dear, I am not a Snow Leopard for if I was my pelt wouldn't be so dark now... would it..." She glared at the women, "Khiana, was it? I am a Black Jaguar, better known as a Black Panther, dear... I'm surprised you've made such a mistake." A smirk rolled over the woman's lips, "Clearly, Snow Leopards are rather small felines within the large cat world, Jaguars are the third largest predatorial cats... Therefore, I am not the promised Snow Leopard you speak of..." Padding around the guest before making her way around to Lythedhs side, Persefoni sat down beside her mate. "My name is Lady Persefoni Black, it's a pleasure to meet you Kihana." The black panthers blue eyes rested on the Bongo, 'Quite the exotic antelope indeed.'

Quote :
Navijah

Tags:

A short amount of time passed before the door to the trailer was finally opened. The sudden bright sunlight was almost blinding for the horses which were kept in the dark during the journey. Shaking her head while letting a loud squall leave her lungs, the mare was very clear in expressing her feelings. Stomping her hooves against the metal contraption, her ears were filled with the sound of metal singing with each beat of her hooves. "This one is going to be a hand full... She's been throwing a fit for damn near the entire journey." Just outside the doorway, a mans voice could be heard speaking with another, "Right, right... I'm sure once she's unloaded the horse will calm down..." Another man spoke, he seemed to have little worries with what Navijah could do to him. Soon the first man to speak gave a deep chuckle, "Whatever you say, boy..." then the voices faded away and the sound of boots stepping into the trailer. Feeling a hand suddenly touch her rump, Navijah instantly let out a squeal which followed a strong cow kick. If it wasn't for the stall divider, she would have been able to kick the man right in the stomach if not a few inches lower. That would have been quite an amusing and pleasing score. After this kick attempt, the two men began mulling over a plan, which didn't take to long. Soon, one man got the divider door, while the other quickly shoved himself up to the mare's head. Of course, Navijah decided at that moment to act calm and collected. Holding her head at a relaxed level, with still hooves and a rested tail, she acted as if she was happy pulling a beautifully thick wool over the two men's eyes. "See I told you she'd calm once she knew she was being unloaded." the younger man spoke up, he had a confident tone to his voice. Continuing the act, Navijah waited until the man had released the safety lock on the snaffle and had a firm hold on her lead rope. With one strong, violent turn, The jet black mare flew from the back of the trailer. It was all the man could do to hold on to the rope. Feeling the soil under her hooves, the Friesian reared up and began her fight for freedom. As her hind legs raised her head up high, from the looks of it the trailer had been backed into a horse pasture, complete with solid fences...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:57 pm

○ Khiana ○

Khiana couldn't help but be heavily amused when the dark cat replied, her voice honeyed with arrogance in every word. The antelope couldn't be that offended, however. If she was around Lord Bloodworne, there was no telling how much he had influenced her. A swish of her tail and an amused giggle left her muzzle, turning more to see the panther stroll to her Lord's side. What a fascinating couple they made. She was right though, she did not know much about predators. They were terrible commodities. And if she wasn't a snow leopard, she had no impact on her operation in the first place. Oh well - Lythedh would pay with some other collateral at some point. He would not give her empty paws when she had such a wonderful offer to his Estate. ""It is too bad you are not, but I respect your build. Apologies for my horrid mistake, I will not make it again." She was prepared to dip her head in a sign of respect when the word 'lady' left the cat's mouth, paired with 'black'. What was this? The woman raised a brow, giving a pointed glance between the tiger and panther. "Oh, a Lady are we? Lythedh, have we settled? I have never heard of this Lady Persefoni Black in all of your letters and calls to your Estate. I would have been much more inclined to visit sooner if I had known you had a wife on your arm. Not taking your last name though, that is quite peculiar." Her dark, swirling eyes looked on to his companion. ""I certainly would have next expected you to take a bride, nonetheless. I am impressed, Lord Lythedh." She then dipped her head finally, stepping one hoof forward on the cold stones. This had suddenly become much more interesting. She wasn't prepared to allow his investment without someone to run it with him. After all, all of the other people she invested with had a spouse that offered their own investments or preferred a different type of what she offered. It made her wonder what the panther would like best. Would she need to return, see what she could conjure from this pair? The opportunity thrilled her.

♠️️ Lythedh ♠️️

Lythedh was bewildered by the sheer audacity of Khiana's statement, seeming not to care about whatever she spoke in front of the owner of the very Manor she was admiring. It was like she was from an entirely different kingdom, claiming immunity to the consequences. Did she have any immunity? Glancing to his beautiful mate, throwing back every subtle blow that the bongo threw, he couldn't help but wonder if this entire charade would pay off. If they couldn't get along, how successful would it be? He didn't have the time to ponder it entirely however as the stated mate came up and sat beside him, flaunting that devilish smirk that he wished he saw on her all the time. It comforted his nerves to know that she wouldn't back down from any ignorance that came her way, regardless if he already knew that. It helped to puff out his chest a bit more, give the prey a bit of a pointed look himself. She wouldn't defeat the Blooworne stance here. But her next words made him deflate just a bit. Wife?! No no no, Persefoni was definitely not his wife. His jaw fell open, but he had to yank control of himself, shutting it with a disgruntled huff from his nostrils. What could he even say? ""No, no we are mates," he emphasized, before realizing how terrible that sounded and quickly corrected himself. ""Mates do not require a last name change until marriage. Consider it a pre-engagement, a commitment before it. It is common amongst predators here in the Bloodworne Manor, Khiana." He spat the name, as though trying to be respectful. He wasn't sure if he could take her judgments on their pairing forever. ""Now, shall we continue on? There is much more to see than the two of us. The stable I'm sure has quite the land that I think you will like." He just wanted to hear something business related for once. He looked to his mate, smiling at her with a raised brow. "Why don't you lead the way, my beautiful panther?" Nudging her cheek gently with his nose for emphasis, his tail brushed her thigh before he walked up to the bridge and gestured for her to get ahead of the pompous bongo woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   

Back to top Go down

Animals Within
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16