Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 0fbc06ea6b92b9eeedee0a498b88751a
Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 9e1b505d3e56fed94c09db78c598401d
Quote :
His eyes trailed the servants as they bustled towards the kitchen with impeccable observance to their overseer's rules and duties. He chuckle softly, in a pleased fashion before addressing his superior's comment. "Yes, quite! I send my high regard for their attention to detail," he commended with a quick smile. "And oh, I have, yes. I can sleep well in every living condition, but I do appreciate fine linen." Xavier teased softly. He glanced at the food placed before him with a fascinated gaze. He made it brief as to not draw too much attention, but he had never seen this particular dish before. The fish, that is. He was a man who knew fish better than most -not something he was proud of but what had happened nonetheless. He grew up around all sorts of delicacies, both fresh and salt water alike. It had genuinely surprised him when he didn't recognize it at first glance. Upon taking a bite of it, he hinted the smoky flavor he had been accustom to but also an unfamiliar, sweet aftertaste. It was delicious, and he was sure to make his remark about it to his superior. "Exquisite, darling." He expressed his approval. "I have no specific requests. I enjoy being surprised, my lady, as I am sure you are aware. I will take heed of your generosity with these meals though, thank you. Might I ask, what is this fish? I can't seem to pinpoint the species, though I know it is salmon. I've never tasted it before." He took another bite, pleased by the herbs used in its sauce.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 11:32 pm

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 3d25f7a60fea20ef57e02e06d1480078
Quote :
Trinity appreciated his admiration of her staff, and observing his behavior she could be assured that he was speaking the truth. He did indeed put her servants in higher regard than normal citizens, at least within the manor. She sipped at her spiced tea, smiling at his tease about the linens of his bed. Keeping things royal and clean were her top priorities, just behind taking care of her guests. “I am certainly pleased you do. I had my guest sheets imported from the Northern Empire - their production of such things tend to have better quality, due to their use of dragon materials. Quite special indeed, but hard to get. I want my guests to have the best nights of rest they can get, so gathering such things were a priority when I took the throne of Mantibeau.” She savored her meal with a few bites as she listened to Xavier. He was amusing in his expressions of admiring the feast created for them. The fish was catching his attention the most, which wasn’t surprising. Most people were curious about the particular species, catching them off guard. Some didn’t even dare to taste it for fear of poisoning. Sure enough, Sir Xavier asked of its origin, and she was glad to explain it. “Ah yes, that is our Southern Isles Elbinen salmon. They group in schools around certain coasts of the Isles and are specifically bred and harvested for their unique taste and pairings with Isle seasonings. I am a large sponsor and consumer of it, as we consume fish once a day here. Elbinen salmon just works well with so many seasonings that you can’t ever tire of it. If you were here for a month, we might be able to get through almost all the combinations my chef has discovered so far. That is, if we ate it for every meal, and even then it would still be slightly out of reach. It is a very versatile fish, which is one reason I enjoy it so much.”

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 41c83fcae18ff1c5439d3659665e26fb
Quote :
Upon receiving her drink, Juniper found herself gazing around the tavern at the faces she was surrounded with. Though many were regular citizens, she could make out guards that stood out from the shadows, adorned in golden armor with engravings of leaves she could only assume were native to the area. Quite decorative, though she wondered about their usage. They must not deal with many large enemies, guessing by the lightness that the armor portrayed. A chestplate with a metal chain skirt, gauntlets to the elbow, boots to the knee, and a simple helmet in the form of a roaring bear. The rest was dark leather, likely bear or deer hide. Impressive attire for the area. Were there any heavily armored guards within the town, or were they all built for quick reactions and dodging? Perhaps it worked better when moving through woods, where trees could offer cover in their branches as well as a place to aim at unsuspecting foes. She would have gone and asked, but when she finished off her tankard and slid it across the bartop to stand, her eyes caught a curious creature across the way. Seated at a circular table, he was currently leading a game of blackjack begun by a fairly ordinary man sporting tavern wear. Juniper would have passed off the playing man as simply one with luck, but there was something about his scaley gaze, the way he memorized the cards before him and spoke so clearly of what he wished for the tavern lead to do. Win, loss, win, win. The odds were always in the dealer’s favor, however this man had tipped the odds to his favor. It intrigued her enough to go over and seat herself beside him. His presence loomed over her like a shadow, taller than she was and hunched over the table as though to not miss a single detail or change of it. His worn hands gripped the edge of the table, dirty fingernails chipped and a choppy black beard to match his ragged hair. With the coin he was winning, the huntress could have assumed he had enough to change his appearance, but so far that did not seem his goal. What was it, then? Digging into her pockets, she pulled out a handful of silver to toss into the next round. The strange man’s gaze seemed to flicker over at her, but when the game began, Juniper found herself in worse odds than she normally did. After only a few rounds, she was left with half the silver she started with, the small pile having made its way over to the man’s side. She could have sworn she had bet less than that… Sitting up straighter, she played one more round, but once again the bedraggled male had claimed her silver from his winnings. Preposterous. Huffing under her breath, Juniper leaned her elbow onto the edge of the table, leaning over and looking at the cards they both had. In the meantime, her fingers of her free hand crept ever closer to the man beside her. When she was an inch away, she took a breath before snagging the silver in the pouch hanging on his belt, pretending to adjust her satchel on her shoulder to slip the pouch into it, then dismissing herself from the game, claiming her luck was not playing her way. Which in ways, it was. Her eyes trailed the guards around the tavern as she made her way from the building, and when she finally exited back into the world, she could let out a breath of relief. The man surely wouldn’t be able to track her that quickly, right? She began to walk towards her steed when suddenly she heard a roar behind her. It didn’t sound human at all, and it terrified her. Her feet picked up speed, boots kicking up dirt, she spared one glance back and saw a hound of death chasing her. His teeth snapped with each bark, sharp black ears pointed towards her as his sleek black body bounded after her. She only had a moment to leap onto her horse’s back when the hound leaped, latching onto her foot. She bit on her tongue hard enough to taste iron, her steed whipping around and beginning to gallop towards the woods. Juniper kicked out her foot, desperately trying to unlatch the dog from her boot. It wasn’t until her horse ran by a tree that she could stretch her leg, the canine slamming against the wood with a yelp and tumbling from her boot. She kept the stallion’s speed, breathing as fast as her heart as the horse whipped around again, turning into a street of the town. She heard the shouts of warning as she barreled through the middle, unable to control her steed until he turned too quickly and tumbled into the dust, Juniper able to unhook her free foot in time to fly a few feet away from him. His whinny was loud above the townspeople, but she couldn’t see him as she thudded to the ground, ears ringing. She could hear the distant growl of the hound she had temporarily detached from her foot. The pain was beginning to sink in. Grunting, she pushed herself to her feet and rushed to Arthaenax, who was struggling to get himself to his feet. With a hefty push, the stallion was on his feet, but she had little time to check his wellbeing. She needed to get out of sight. Looking around to each building, she found the inn and raced inside, the door swinging wide open as she practically stumbled into the place. The clerk stared at her with wide eyes as she crawled to a window, peering out just over the bottom of the glass to watch for the hound’s arrival. She was not about to die today. Blood oozed from her boot, sharp pains beginning to sink into her flesh and bone. But she had to ignore it to know she was safe from the attacker. Their master might not be far behind.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 5:46 pm

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 Deddcf97c3b5097fedb56bd2d4606b22
Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 B8a96ae241cddbca6a2c9eed56b75f83
Quote :
Invisible amidst the crowd of townspeople with a rough wool cloak draped over his shoulders and a baggy hood shadowing his ruffled hair, the boy ambled through town. His worn leather boots brushed the dirt below his quiet, quick steps. He kept to himself for the most part. The shadow of his hood veiled the sweet impressions in his eyes as they met the faces of the people bustling around him. Some people smiled and laughed while others argued and scowled. He watched with humble admiration at his own distance, before returning to the inn after a day of work cut short. He had polished shoes for a few months, and now worked at the town forge for a few meager coins. He made the most of his time with it, even if it was just above a beggar's allowance. He ambled quietly to the inn where he lived. The clerk there was kind enough to let him stay with less payment than the usual, and Jericho was forever grateful for that.
He opened the door, slipping inside the wooden building. The smell of wood, cooked mutton, and smoked, dried leaves greeted him as he breathed in and paced down the row of tables. A couple of people sat and ate, but this was the slow hour of the day and not many visitors would come through.
The clerk, who was stationed behind the food counter, bid him a smile and welcomed his return with a hearty chuckle to follow. "Jericho. You're out early, boy. Nice to see you." The boy nodded and smiled warmly. The ruffled strands of dark brown hair brushed his forehead as they fell from the hood covering his head. "Glad to be back," he said a little shyly. "And how are you? You look happy, Beorn. Did you win last night?"
The clerk laughed. "Oho, you should have seen their faces, boy! I sure did! There were four grown men, two were twice the size as I was, and they looked about as white as snowfall in winter when I flipped over my final cards. I won the whole pot! It doesn't get better than that." He shook his head, still smiling to himself. His smile gradually faded and he exhaled. "Yeah, I spent every last coin I earned last night repairing a room that was trashed by some angry customers unfortunately...but let me tell you, there are some people out there, Jericho, that just lose their temper and make a mess of this world." The clerk clicked his tongue, grabbing a rag to sweep off the counter.
He chewed at the comment, gradually glancing down at his shoes. Then he gently took his seat at a table, sliding his knapsack aside quietly. It stayed at his side with the few things he would always have on him. His light green eyes fell across the room as he took in the last few drops of calming silence. Then the inn door swung open with a vicious bang. A girl swept around the corner of the doorway. Every person in the room turned and gawked. She was breathing erratically and peering by the window, as if expecting something to approach. The clerk stood upright now with a shocked expression on his face. They all knew, with her reaction, that she was hiding for someone or something. But as townsfolk did, they minded their own business. They watched curiously, but did nothing.
Jericho, though differently. He was turned around in his seat, watching, contemplating his options. He was close enough to see the scarlet trail of blood running down her leg and that was enough to cause him to make up his mind. The boy slithered out of his seat. He sucked air into his lips to keep himself calm. There was a slight twinge of fear in his eye as he began to amble over while the others watched. He cleared his throat. "Um, you look like you're hiding," he remarked quietly. His eyes panned over the outside world through the window. "I -can help you. You look like you're hurt and I have a room here. If we go now, whoever you're hiding from won't find you." He swallowed a little anxiously, seeing the bits of light streaking down on his face, he uncomfortably tugged his hood forward until he felt it covered more of his face. He hoped she would listen, but he didn't know for certain.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 1:41 pm

Quote :
Breathing erratic and head feeling light, Juniper began to struggle to look for the perpetrator of her injuries. The hound might be injured, but she doubted that a thud into a tree was going to stop his pursuit. Eyes locked on the streets, she hardly noticed when someone approached her from behind until they spoke and startled her enough to send her whipping around, pain lurching from her leg as she winced and sat fully on the ground. She couldn’t feel her right leg. The mysterious male that approached her crouched on her side, hood covering his face so she was unable to identify him. Obviously he was not part of the group, things were too sudden for him to be anyone associated with the man after his silver and likely her head. Could she trust him? She didn’t have much choice, considering that she was wounded and her blood would alert anyone if she let it drain onto the floor for long enough. The master and his hound would notice the stain upon arrival and search the premesis for her until they gave her their deemed justice. Grunting, she braced herself up into a crouching position, having to move her leg with her hand. Dark crimson blood covered her skin, feeling the tears in her attire. How much damage had the hound done? Getting to a safe place would allow her to see the extent and treat it before infection seeped in… Sighing, she looked to the hooded figure. “As much as I disdain your obvious observation, I will take you up on your offer,” she muttered. “I will need help moving, but I will be out of your hair once I get my injuries solved and my pursuer is gone.” Being a stranger in this town was the worst possible thing in this moment, but at least she held the crest of the ruler. Perhaps that would get her farther, though it put a spotlight on her to the master. She would need to alter it, perhaps wear the other crest so the master chased the wrong one. Was that why Trinity had multiple, for people like the raggled man that chased after her allies? It would be a question to ask later. Sitting on her knees, she extended her arm to the male, hoping he’d be decent enough to help get her to the room. The sight of the blood exiting her wound and not even feeling it was becoming far too daunting to bear. As long as she got it taken care of however, she could get on her way to defeating the darned badgers and hunting her prey before going back home and forgetting this all happened. Maybe a battle scar wouldn’t be the worst thing to take from this bounty of hers to kill.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 5:14 pm

Quote :
At the sight of the stranger suddenly jolting to his voice, Jericho placed his hands up at chest-level. He flinched when she had whipped around. He quietly gave a side-step away to show that he meant her no harm, breathing calmly as he understood her uneasiness. Nevertheless, her reaction made his heart tremor for a moment or two. He was already wary, and unsure of what this woman was capable of. Who knows why she was running in the first place. But he didn't think anyone deserved being physically hurt or killed for punishment. Jericho remained patiently still, with the only movement being the subtle rise and fall in his shoulders from his breathing. He waited for an answer. Her dull blue eyes focused on different aspect of him, most likely trying to determine if he was trustworthy. She muttered curtly, “As much as I disdain your obvious observation, I will take you up on your offer." She also made it clear that she would need help being moved, and she would be on her way as soon as this was over. Lowering his hands at his side, he gave a subtle dip of his chin as his understanding of the terms. "Very well...and here, you may lean on me." He said gently. His arm came around her form, when she allowed it, so she could hobble to his room. "I would offer to carry you, m'lady, but I have a feeling you wouldn't be to comfortable with that notion." He chuckled softly. Once she had her weight against him, Jericho began to lead her towards the back of the Inn, to the farthest room below the stairs. For not appearing outwardly fit, he was surprisingly strong. It took little effort on his end to carry her there. "Whomever you are running from, how much do you know of you?" Jericho asked placidly. "And would you like anything to drink or eat for your troubles? It may get your mind off the pain for the time being..."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 9:27 pm

Quote :
Though wary of this newcomer so eager to share his room and assistance, Juniper had no choice but to wrap her arm around his shoulders and lean against his weight to keep herself propped up. She couldn’t help but snort at his comment about carrying her. Yes, that would be rather shocking of him if he offered, and would be outright refused. The male knew what he was doing in that department. Despite that, he did seem to help her rather easily. She could feel the taut muscles under her arm that she used to support herself. Why was such a man hiding under a cloak rather than dealing with people like the ones she was running from? Seems they both liked to hide under a disguise. Perhaps that was a good thing, for now. From his strength and her determination to get away from the gazes of the town, they arrived at his room quickly enough that she plopped into a chair with a sigh and pulled out a knife to begin cutting away the ripped fabric from her calf. She could have gotten sick from the sight of her mutilated limb, but her adrenaline ignored the fact as she looked around for cloth. It was this time that the unnamed helper asked both a stupid question and a fairly decent one. Seeing that he was trying to help, she deigned it fine to answer both, despite not wanting to go into the details of how she stole back silver that was won fairly. Or so the devil gameplayer thought. “I just arrived, though if I named myself they may recognize me from a nearby province.” She sighed out a stressed breath, taking off her boot and sock to set aside as she continued to work. Would she have to continue to tear and ruin this outfit she had just been given? It seemed unfair to Trinity, but being attacked by a man who could have been cheating was surely unfair punishment for her investigation. “I am here under Lady Abi’Laark, working to defeat whatever ‘badgers’ reside here. I’m supposed to have a partner join me in a few days. But I have been here only a few hours at most, hardly any time for them to claim my face. I just need to hide until they have forgotten or lost interest, while I deal with the other mess at hand.” At his second question, she could do with about five tall glasses of gin to wipe away any feelings she had at all, wait until her leg was functional again. She wasn’t the biggest fan of being named after the drink, however. “A bottle of wine will suffice, and either a plain shirt or some type of clothing piece. I need to get my wound cleaned and dressed before I even try to regain feeling into it.” The shock plus any nerve damage from the attack was likely preventing it from coming back. Would it ever? She shook her head to herself. She couldn’t think that way, or her leg would truly fall off without recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 11:55 pm

Quote :
As they shuffled to the furthest room, Jericho made quick work of opening the door before they meandered through. He shot the clerk a look, and the clerk nodded in response. Pleased, they entered. The uneasy breaths slithered from the woman's lips as they slipped through the doorway and into the small living quarters beneath the stairs. It was an oddly shaped room, more trapezoidal than a square. His bed was angled at the back of the room. A rickety wardrobe was adjacent to it, with two chairs stood across. Every so often, a person would clomp up and down the Inn's stairway. A bit of dust would trickle down from the ceiling when they did. It was a noise Jericho's ears were quite accustomed to. The room had a musky, old wooden smell. It was lit by a few lamps, though nothing spectacular. He sat the stranger down on the first chair. As she made herself comfortable and unwrapped her wounded leg, he tended to a meager chest he had beneath his bed. The bed had a simple wood frame and an animal skins drapery, something often seen in the poorer locations. The chest was worn, dull, and rusted. He unlocked it and pulled out a leather pouch. Inside, he pulled vials of antiseptics, natural herbs, and anything that could be used on wounds. Most of the supplies were not seen anywhere but the border of the two empires, but he had acquired them himself. Jericho set the pouch aside. His light green eyes wandered toward her bleeding leg. He calmly looked back at her when she answered him. He took in what she said quietly. Then he sighed and took his supplies. Kneeling down now with the wounded calf in arm's reach, he listened to her comment about working for the Lady Abi'Laark. Jericho began to pick through supplies, putting things together for the stranger he was tending. "Oh, I see." He said. "I admit. I have not been in this town for a little over than a month, but I have heard of this Lady Abi'Laark. She has quite the presence. You must be quite admired then. If...I may say so..." He tripped over his own words. He was never good at holding conversations for longer than necessary. He much preferred to listen. Jericho listened to her request for some wine and a shirt. An inward sigh echoed in his head. Wine was quite...expensive. He was hoping for something a little less pricey, but if that is what she wanted than that is what she would receive. He had kept his lips sealed, handing her the bag of antiseptics and saying, "you should wash the wound. There is a rag in the satchel to help with that. These supplies will also disinfect and stop the swelling but I don't have anything to kill the pain, I'm sorry." Jericho turned his gaze, collecting a white lace up long sleeve shirt from his wardrobe before folding it onto the bed. "Here is your shirt as well. I am -also sorry- if it is not much and if it won't fit, but I figure it would do for now." His voice delicate voice fell from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 9:22 am

Quote :
Working to dress her wound before pain sunk in and left her helpless, Juniper watched as the stranger pulled an old chest from beneath his bed, likely having been there since the tavern first opened decades ago. Or so it looked like anyways. Putting pressure upon her wound and drying up any blood caked onto her leg, she heard the clinking of vials and brush of herbs against the edges of the trunk before he pulled up countless remedies from storage. He spoke as he worked, picking out individual selections from his group to set them aside, likely to find the best solution for her problem. He did not speak of Lady Abi’Laark as a grand spectacle of a ruler, rather just a passing note that she was the overseer of the village. Did he not have great respect for her, or was it to protect himself against anything negative to her ally? Perhaps she was looking too deep into this, but with the mysterious group at large and an unknown amount of enemies to Her Grace’s peace, she could not be sure of who to trust. “I don’t know if admired is the word I would use. She far more admires my partner, who relates more to her interests than I do. Her Grace is an honorable woman, and she and I hold much respect for one another, but that is where the line is drawn. We assist each other and it keeps our alliance strong.” The man pursed his lips at her request but handed her the antiseptics, and she nodded with thanks before glancing through her choices and taking the rag first to clean the wound and make it prime for applying the medicine. “Disregard my request,” she said, waving her hand as if to shoo it away. “I only requested those for my leg if no medicine was available. In my travels, wine and spare clothing were the only things I had. I do not know this town and was not sure what options I had for immediate care. I will purchase wine of my own accord later, though. I have not tasted it personally since my last true visit some years ago.” When her wound was mostly dry, she could finally see the damages done to her limb. The dog’s bite marks were deep, scoring across her calf to take muscle from around it. Luckily she had shocked him with the blow to the tree that he hadn’t taken half her leg with him as he fell. Everything would scar, but she hoped it would heal and she would be able to use it again. Using the antiseptic herb paste, she rubbed it with a hiss onto each tooth mark and wound to fully disinfect it before placing the anti-inflammatories over it and wrapping it with the cloth and bandages provided. With her knowledge of the medicines, she was able to make quick work of securing her leg. She just hoped it would hold up over the course of her stay. “These do not normally come from this area, nor where I am from,” she commented, placing everything back neatly in his satchel to hand it back. “I recognize them though, imported from the border. Where did you get them yourself, did you travel there at some point?” Better to know his history and rule him out as a suspect rather than be suspicious of him and put another burden on her back. He seemed trustworthy, providing assistance and treatment, but she could not be sure just yet of what he possessed.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 11:58 am

Quote :
His fair green eyes meandered up to the woman's face with her comment about not being as valued by Lady Abi'Laark as her other associate. She tried to smother the feelings of it by being modest with her Lady's relationship. It was strictly business...a thing which Jericho had no concept of, but he fiddled with the idea enough in his head to formulate a response. "Well, if I may be so bold as to speak, I would call you admired. You may not be as close to her as your associate, but she trusts you to be here nevertheless. I would call that admired, m'lady, and a great honor." He chuckled lightly, turning his head the other way before she brushed her own request aside. "M'lady?" He questioned shyly. He looked at her as she seemed to dismiss the wine. "No, no. It is quite alright. I feel uncomfortable with you purchasing it later, if you desire it now. You're under my hospitality after all." He did not understand these customs. These towns and the way people talked sometimes. It was so foreign and so devoid of courteousness and tradition. To him, a guest was given tenfold of what they desire. It was only what felt natural to him and his way of life. But, he supposed he could not argue with her if she was persistent...and he needed to be more accustomed to their otherworldly ways. It was like swallowing a dagger, but Jericho put his thoughts on guest hospitality aside. He exhaled out his discomfort and sat quietly on the edge of the bed with his hands laid out across his kneecaps. A gentle slither of air slipped through his nose as he picked up on her question. "Oh, oh - you know of it? I didn't think you, um, would actually. Not many do." He trilled with an uneasy blush at his cheeks. Jericho was quick to look away and pull at his hood again with more growing discomfort. He was not quite sure how he would properly respond. "But um, yes, I did travel there a bit ago. I've been here ever since." Would that work? It wasn't a lie, he made sure of it. Jericho was firmly against lying of any sort. Not only was he very poor at it, but he hated it anyway. He looked back at Juniper, trying to mask his own confidence before brushing aside the subject. "Is your leg doing alright now though?" He asked, examining her bleeding wound from where he sat. "Or is it doing better that is...asking if it is alright is a silly question." He laughed quietly to himself. "Would I be scorned for asking how you received that wound? It may help authorities to track down your attacker. Very odd for someone to be perusing someone under Lady Abi'Laark...she is quite revered, but I suppose there is enough different people in the world to create haters out there. That would be most unfortunate though..."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 10:11 pm

Quote :

The woman couldn’t help but raise a brow at his...odd response. Speaking to a knight like herself like this? Well, he did ask to be bold. But it surprised her to see him groveling in his strange sort of way. Why was he speaking in such a manner? Cogs turning in her head, she brushed a hand through her hair to untangle some of the worst knots. Getting her brush back would be nice, but she was certain Artheanax was in the forest waiting for her to come to him. Speaking of, she really needed to get to him soon so he could be housed in a stable and she could grab her items. Perhaps there was a room in this inn to stay at. Would Trinity cover her costs with the emblem she gave her before she left? Many things to think about now that she was sitting in one place. “You may call it what you like, but I don’t believe we are that close. I’m honored she trusts me in this mission she has assigned, but that’s the weight I would say makes up our relationship. My partner is much more highly respected by her.” Shaking her head, she grunted as she pushed herself up from the chair, seeing if she could bear weight on her injured leg. Not surprisingly, it was still numb and was beginning to feel needles of pain where she was bitten. Hissing, she slumped back down in the chair, injured leg extended outwards. “I don’t know why me purchasing an item I want for myself makes you uncomfortable - it’s my desire, I’ll put it on my own tab. Now that you’ve gratefully given me medicine, I no longer need wine other to drown away the pain I’m sure to feel in an hour or so.” Gazing down at her outfit, she frowned at how miserable she looked. Dusted with, well, dust, with ripped trousers and scuffed boots, she looked worse for wear, not to mention her hair was a mess and her deep purple blouse and vest were now crumpled and dusty as well. She would need to get a change of clothes and wash and dry the ones she had on, but she was used to feeling filthy. Long hunts in her lush forests and sleeping under the stars on clear nights had accustomed her to outdoor life and all the joys of dirt and muck it brought with it. Working on removing the grime that had caught in the fibers, she chuckled at the young man’s question about her leg. “Well, it just got half torn off by a hound from hell, so it’s fine.” Shaking her head again, she tried to ignore the wounds that were punctured into her limb. “But I don’t care about any questions you ask, as long as they aren’t obvious. Then I might give you an obvious answer.” Sighing, she leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms as she thought of the best way to explain her predicament. “I was skeptical of a large, grungy man playing blackjack in the bar down the way. I joined the game to figure out his tactics and lost all my silver. I slipped out after...returning my purse, and I guess the man did not appreciate me spying. I’m assuming the dog belonged to him, though I haven’t seen him since. He is likely looking for me, ready to send his beast after me to finish me off. I’m here to investigate both the badgers and the people here, and if the citizens are going to act that way, I don’t know what I’m going to do about the prior. I came here for pests, not war. Though you could say that those involved in petty wars are the worst pests of all.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 12:35 am

Quote :
She remained persistent to the fact that her overseer and herself were not very close. A notion, which did not spark up a reply. There was simply a soft look away from Jericho and nothing more. After all, she did not see things as he did in that regard, and there was very little point in pressing anything so trivial. Jericho respected the different opinion. She probably knew more than he did and she was probably right. So, he didn't want to appear foolish by pressing something he knew nothing about. His eyes remained fixed on her leg as she extended it. The candles in the room lit the severe bite into her calf. He could smell the poultices and mixtures she used from where he sat. It stirred with the scents of old wood and musk in the room. The woman obviously did not understand why he felt as uncomfortable as he did with her remark about wanting wine. To which Jericho nibbled at his lip and looked away. He had no urge to defend himself as many of the townsfolk he had seen did. As a matter of fact, he had no desire to defend anything that he had said. At least his nerves could be at ease, knowing she no longer needed the wine she requested. That would take the burden off his shoulders for now. His arms sunk more comfortably at his sides. He lingered in place for a moment or two. His eyes casually scanning over the room without much purpose. The hood on his head shifted as he moved. But his brows rose to her comment about being attacked by a dog. A dog? He knew the bite came from an animal but he never expected it to be a dog. Were dogs here that big? He had never seen one yet. He could scarcely believe it . On the border where he lived, the only dogs people had around were to sniff out Lapins and other animals for pelts. They were lean hounds, and not very fierce. All they were good for was as companions and for small game. The cogs in Jericho's head turned as the woman continued to explain her story. His eyes kept at her face while he put together the puzzle of his own thoughts. He was perplexed even more. Why would she be investigating a man gambling? The man could have been cheating in the game, but that was certainly not worth her trouble. He wondered why then. Why would she investigate him? And she just as easily abandoned her pursuit because she had no silver. It made little logical sense to him. Nevertheless Jericho had no reason to suspect she was lying...considering she was a knight from Lady Abi'Laark, but the odds that she was able to perceive his tactics, as she said, through one game of black jack was incredibly unlikely. Clearly, she knew something he didn't. Her level of experience surely surpassed his own. This woman must have been the best investigator he had seen by far. He swiftly countered his doubts and said, "you are very impressive if I do say so! I can see why Lady Abi'Laark has sent you. You are quite gifted if you can pick out criminals that quickly. I would never be able to see a man and tell that at a glance though I have known some individuals with that gift in my lifetime, very lucky you do as well." He said. "Very sorry you are being hunted by the likes of those people. It's cruel that they try and do harm to someone only wanting to do good and bring justice." Jericho smiled behind his hood, happier now to find someone so selfless and just. He would not sit by idly while she was doing such good and found himself desiring to lend any hand he could. "I know I am not up to your stature whatsoever m'lady. I am but a humble face in the crowd and I cannot do much with people. But I am a great hunter. If you need assistance with the badgers, it would be my utmost honor." He dipped his head politely.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 10:31 pm

Juniper couldn't help but shift in her chair at all the compliments she was being thrown. This was a very unusual thing to happen to her, and she was unsure of how to respond to all of it. Was she supposed to compliment him back, give him a gesture of honor? It made her fidgety just thinking about what he expected from her, even if she was higher ranked than he was. At least he apologized in the end for her misfortune, something she could respond to a little more easily. "I do not know what's up with this town or what 'badgers' really entails, so maybe I am missing my target and pursuing the wrong criminals, even if they are criminals nonetheless. The man didn't seem like the type to evade guards very often, and if they suspected him of cheating I doubt he'd be allowed to freely gamble as he wished. He must have some connection that I'm not getting, either that or the guards were waiting for a chance to arrest him. Coming after a night will surely give them that chance of hes indeed guilty of cheating, though I'm fairly certain that even if it was dropped, his dog attacking me and giving me severe injury will be cause for jail time or execution depending on Lady Abi'Laark's law set in place." She knew she was spewing a lot to the young man, but he wasn't a threat thus far. Just someone trying to impress a woman from the noble court it seemed, despite her skepticism that brewed beneath her skin. That hood wasn't helping at all. "However, I will accept you at my side for now, if only because it is better to have someone who knows the town alongside me. I will make sure you are paid for your service, and will give a recommendation based on your performance to Her Grace upon my return to her if you wish. But only if what you say rings true. Now, as for that appearance," she gestured to his good, "I'm fine with the disguise, but you're not hiding your face from me. Let me see who you are, and I will trust you enough for you to follow me. You have seen my injury, so even if your face is hideous beyond compare, I will consider it even. A blackmail opportunity if you will, if either one of us breaks the trust. Deal?" The noblewoman held out her hand, expecting him to follow along like a good boy. She wasn't about to say anything more to someone who so freely complimented her like she deserved it. Shed just give him fuel for the fire if she spoke another word.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 6:49 pm

Quote :
His eager ears took up her explanation. Then he nodded his head ever so slightly. Perhaps one could have expected to see a smile come from Jericho when she accepted him as a companion. But he didn't. There wasn't even a twinkle of excitement in his eye, nothing but the same content aura he naturally had on his face. Even the mention of payment did not elicit a change in reaction. Jericho merely said sweetly, "thank you. I appreciate your offer greatly." There was a ring of genuine care to his voice. When he had smiled, it was less about the offer and more so the effort she was wanting to go to pay him back. It was refreshing to him. Nevertheless, the gentle smile perched at his lips died away slowly as she asked him to take off his hood. Jericho uneasily pinched the sides of the fabric. He chewed nervously at his lips, staring at her hands with an anxious stare. Then he shifted back a little. "Oh no, no, it's not that...I...um." Jericho brought his hands toward his chest. He nervously rubbed them together. Then he looked at her. Whatever he did in this situation would be blown way out of proportion. He sucked air into his lips, then shook his head in dismay. "I'm not comfortable with that offer, I'm afraid, miss. You see, it's a personal matter to me. I assure you though, I'm not up to anything shady. I've never done anything bad in my life. But...I want to keep this on. I'm sorry." His cheeks picked up a soft shade of pink in embarrassment. He felt hurt for not being able to meet her terms, but there was little he could do about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 9:28 pm

Quote :
Waiting for the young man to shake her hand, to solidify their worded deal and seal it in blackmail, her brows furrowed at his tone, and then his refusal to show his face under the hood. What was this? Her nose flared and she dropped her hand, listening to his excuse. She wondered if she would take it, if she would trust him enough. He seemed pathetic enough to not come around and bite her in the butt later, but Juniper was not certain as to why he was so eager to hide his features from the world, especially from her. Either way though, he was the only person she could trust, and he willingly helped when her leg was injured. He at least had that going for him if nothing else. Letting out a disgruntled sigh, she lifted her hand again, staring daggers into that shadow of his cloak. “Fine. I will offer you that one semblance of protection, but I expect it to be made up for later. We shake now, and I will not ask you to reveal yourself. But you will not question my orders in return, and will not discuss my injury nor why I am here in public. I’m not about to cause a scene while I’m trying to get all the information I can, starting with those posters outside. Is that a good enough deal for you?” Exasperated by her request not being followed, she could at least respect him for standing up for himself. She was not enraged, her tone more just eager to get going and begin the hunt for these badgers. She was itching to use her bow. The man was foolish to go against a knight of the empire, but he had guts, at least enough to hold his ground. That would benefit him down the road if they found themselves in trouble. Annoying, but beneficial. She would need to see what talents he possessed however before she truly trusted him to be a good companion in leiu of Xavier’s galavanting with the Duchess.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 6:55 pm

Quote :
She glared deeply at him, probably ringing around whatever assumption she devised in the moment about him. To his surprise, she was willing to allow him his privacy. It was enough to stop his fidgeting. His hands returned to his lap. His shoulders rested back and he smiled pleasantly. He was worried she may have decided to not let him accompany her, given how adamant she was about seeing his face. It made Jericho feel bad for not being able to comply to such a simple request. But, there was very little he could do on the matter. Watching her hand extend out for him to take, Jericho's soft eyes returned to her face. She offered him another proposal, one he wouldn't refuse. "Yes, I think that would do nicely. I'm excited for what's in store, I admit!" Reaching out, he gripped her hand gently. Her own hand was about dainty and soft as his own. Jericho shook her hand and then retrieved his hand. He placed it back on his knee. His mind wandered somewhat about the future. She was hired under Lady Abi'Laark, surely she knew how to fight like a professional. How eager he was to learn under her. He was excited to gain more experiences of the world for himself. The Divines knew he needed as much as he could gather. "I will follow you wherever you may lead, m'lady." Jericho said. "Might I have your name?" He set his hand on his chest as he provided her with an introduction. Normally Jericho was less than keen of providing his name to strangers he'd just met, but he figured this was an exception. Plus, he felt rather badly for objecting to her needs before. "You can call me Jericho."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 10:35 pm

Quote :
Juniper watched the man across from her carefully, observing him relax and put on that smile of his. She wasn’t entirely sure what was up with that expression, but she wasn’t about to comment on that. It was none of her business what he was born to look as. Sharing his excitement, he shook her hand and sealed the deal, pleasing her. Now she had at least one ally on her side, and though she knew little to nothing about him, he was better than being alone. Sidekicks weren’t the worst things to have in times like these. Though he was a bit overboard and cheery-eyed in his following statement, at least he had childlike enthusiasm that would keep spirits up. He was so dramatic. She hesitated when he asked her name though, and wondered if she should indeed share it. Though whn she thought about it more, the more she realized that he already knew she worked under Lady Abi’Laark. Sharing her name wouldn’t expose her any more than she already had. He shared his as well, sealing another blackmail promise. “Jericho, I see. It is nice to officially meet you.” She rested an arm over the back of the chair, mulling over her words on her tongue. “I am Lady Ravenmore, but since I guess we are on a first name basis now, feel free to just call me Juniper, or um, Raven. Either works with me.” The Ravenmores were known for their sleek black hair, her ancestors having curled it to its fullest extent to appear wealthy and dignified. She had no intention of continuing that as a single Marchioness of the Estates, but she kept her hair curled to some degree when she could. It was where the Ravenmore surname originated, simple a name they began calling themselves centuries ago. She was not the biggest fan of having the surname of a bird when her Estates were named after another, but she knew it was possible that would change one day. Raven would be the name she’d carry on one way or another, if only to spite the ridiculous crest she was born under.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 10:46 pm

Quote :
The shadow that was cast beneath his hood, his his external reaction as her name hit his ears. A smile blossomed on his lips. He slightly declined his chin to acknowledge Juniper's simple introduction. He couldn't help but juggle over picking which name to call her by. Juniper or Raven. Hm, he wasn't too sure. He furrowed his brows, but then looked up from the ground as the silence continued to build between them. More choices, more things to pick. He didn't like making decisions, no matter how minor they were. He felt silly for being so tripped up over a title. "Good to know," he fumbled over his words and just went with whatever slipped out. A gentle rush of shyness glossed his tone. "Well..." Jericho gradually smiled again. "It's nice to meet you officially then, Juniper, and I'll pack some supplies in case we need them...will, um, your leg be feeling better soon? I can bring my tonics and such if your wound develops any issues along the way. Sounds good?" Jericho passed her a friendly glance as he lifted from the bed. He softly swept toward the chest again, tallying his supplies in his head and what might be needed. A chuckle left from his mouth. "So! When do we plan to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 9:57 pm

Quote :
Juniper’s eyes flitted from one part of the man’s hood to another. With so few features prominently exposed, keeping his face so concealed beneath it, she really did not know where to look that would be the most polite. The light above him did not help the position they were both in. But, the man finally stumbled over his words and chose his name for her, her nodding once in acknowledgment. Juniper it would be then. He certainly kept the eager aura around him, and though she would normally be annoyed as such a behavior and appearance, she figured it was better than being stuck with someone worse who would rather cut off her leg than try to heal it. She couldn’t help but snort a bit though when he asked if her leg would be better soon. “I don’t know, you could go out and let the hound bite you and see if you’d think it would heal fast,” she mused but shook her head. “I’m joking, don’t go get yourself handicapped. I’m going to try and walk on it again, but I likely will need some pain killer, whether that’s alcohol or plain out tying off my circulation temporarily. I would appreciate the tonics though, I would rather not return to Lady Abi’Laark with an infected leg so soon after she sent me off.” It wouldn’t prove anything to her, nor to any of the other knights she was affiliated with. If they found the reason for her injury, they’d dismiss her as foolish. Jericho asked when they would leave as he packed, and she thought about her plans, what she wished to investigate and do in the town. “In a few minutes,” she finally replied after a moment. “I’ll get my dud leg into motion and we can find one of those badger posters to take down, maybe sit outside somewhere with a snack and try to see what I’m facing. I still don’t know if I’m dealing with animals, or humans, or beastly humans, or what. I was not given much information before I came here - it would be beneficial to get a bearing on what is going on. I have a very strong feeling I will be doing this alone, with you, and that my assigned partner will not be joining me. So we will have to stick close together, you and I, and squash the badgers under our feet. If they are truly the root cause of all this nonsense, anyway.” She knew little to nothing about the land she was in. It was very possible the badgers weren’t even a threat at all, but rather a nuisance behind a bigger issue. Juniper could not lay her finger on a single thing, but all she knew is that she wanted to eat. And analyze the problem, of course.

Half an hour or so later, the two lounged outside a bakery a few blocks away with snacks in hand, paid for from Juniper’s own pocket as they sat at well worn wooden chairs and had the poster of the badgers on the table between them. Every so often, Juniper would dust off crumbs from her pastry off the poster, gazing at the individuals that were printed on the paper. She knew it was a risk being outside, but they were far enough from the tavern she initially entered that they should have been safe for now. “So Jericho,” she began, munching on the corner of her raspberry tart, “Do you recognize anyone here, anyone that stands out with prominence?” She raised a dark brow over to him, turning the paper around so he could see it again more clearly. “I obviously don’t know anyone here, but these look like ordinary people that have been exaggerated for rumor’s sake. Clearly that man doesn’t have that contorted of a nose, does he?” She passively waved towards one of the men displayed on the wanted sign. “I don’t know whether to look for them, or their sign, or ask around… I haven’t exactly seen many good things surrounding the badgers thus far and have no idea where to even start. This poster is the best we have to go off of. Maybe there’s a neutral ally, someone we can trus to talk to about the issues without rising suspicion. I may be a knight of the realm to come help your Lady, but I can be in just as much sludge as you and the rest of this town if I don’t watch where I step.” She really just wanted to go hunting to clear her head, bag a stag for the evening, but she had boarded her steed quickly in a stable on the way to the bakery and did not have her things here, rather in Jericho’s room. She could always hunt when there was a standstill, or when there was no food left in the cupboards. Jericho didn’t look like the type to stuff himself, but she couldn’t be certain if he snuck away little things here and there throughout the day.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 2:07 am

Quote :
Staring eye to eye with the sweet pastry, which balanced between Jericho's fingers, his brows were lifted. The strange little food was dusted in powdered sugars. So odd! He was marveled by the oddity, enough to buy it when he was pressured. Juniper, of course, paid. Despite his defeated stammering, and pathetic protests, she was so stubborn. Safe to say, it was a long back and forth discussion which led to him giving in, weakly pointing at the odd pastry he had seen in the shop. The piece of sweet bread, coated in powdery white sugar somewhat interested him. Now examining it close up, he titled his head. He picked at the sweet bread's top, rubbed his fingers to test the powder's consistency. He was caught off guard at her sudden question. "Oh-what?" He perked up and glanced doe-eyed at the passerby walking around them. For having a good memory for faces, he was fortunate. While looking around, no face particularly standing out, he happened to glance at the poster Juniper pointed to. It caught his attention for a moment. His stare lingered on it for a bit longer than he should have. "His nose isn't too bad. Maybe it's the angle. You never know." Turning, Jericho realized she had walked on without him. He hurried after her, smiling with the uneaten pastry still in hand. "I'm not very good with that either, but those sound like pretty good plans! The best way to avoid sludge is to know its there first." He said. "Maybe go to the people who have had problems with these badgers first. They probably know more than we do, right! But all your other suggestions were good too." He sent her an encouraging glance, before eyeing his pastry again. While Juniper simmered in her thoughts, he walked quietly at her side. Their boot sounds carried off the rugged cobblestone beneath them. He titled his head to one side. Then he blew at top of the pastry. When his breath hit the pastry, a cloud of powdered sugar dispelled into the air. It was so much more than he thought it would be! Jericho panicked. He swatted the cloud away with lightening speed before Juniper would scorn him for being so wasteful. His cheeks went red hot. Then he reeled himself back in. He murmured quietly about the powdered sugar, "I don't see how this is very practical." He noted how messy it was. It was so messy! Shaking his heads as his red hot cheeks softened back to their natural tone, he ambled quite happily.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 6:53 pm

Quote :
Juniper raised a brow at Jericho’s surprise, not expecting him to be caught off guard. He seemed preoccupied with his pastry however, powdery dust covering his fingertips as his wide eyes came to hers. Worried that he hadn’t heard her the first time, she opened her mouth to scold him about paying attention, but she closed her jaw quickly once he actually replied to her, recognizing her words. Thank goodness for that. She couldn’t help but huff lightly at his comment about the nose she half-insulted, shaking her head. Somehow she should have expected such a response from the boy. As he continued, she appreciated his suggestion, mulling it over for only a moment. Yes, going to the source of the problem certainly would help them much more than wandering aimlessly. She munched on her tart as she thought, kicking at the occasional patch of gravel upon the cobbles. The Lady wasn’t entirely keen on returning to the bar where she first entered earlier that day. She was certain the man would be waiting for her, and her limp would not help her either. “No, I think that is the best solution we have right now,” she murmured, nodding in greeting to any person daring to meet her gaze as they passed. “We could likely start with those advertising these posters, who we are turning these badgers into. The executioner, or baron, or whoever is in charge would have the baseline for all their crimes and access information about their crimes and evidence they have gathered.” It was a good start at least, better than what she had before. This would be the first step in whatever investigation was beginning. Figuring out a solution, her ear caught onto Jericho’s comment and looked over to see him struggling with the pastry he had chosen. A smile tugged at the edge of her lips when he waved at the powder, the white substance flying into the air and waving around them before dissipating. “It isn’t, but you’re not supposed to blow on it,” she mused. “It’s put there for eating.” She took a small bite out of her tart for emphasis, hiding a smirk. “Try it, the sugar helps.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)   Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southern Isles (1x1 Sub-Pumpkin)
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next