Animals Within

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Animals Within - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 7:45 pm

The tiger growled under his breath as the scent faded in and out. Was he going mental?! Probably, if he couldn't track a trespasser. He would have to be out here more often to keep his skills up, or he would never keep his reputation among the Lords. He followed the tracks he could pick up, minutes passing as he searched the one area until he ran across a tree that had the rich-and absolutely wretched-stench of the cat that decided to come across his territory. His face wrinkled in disgust as he saw the claw marks, and he lifted on his hind legs, ripping through the bark with his own claws to mark his own handsome scent overtop of the disgrace. There. That would show them, for certain. They must be nearby, with how fresh it was, but he was wondering how far he had gone. Where was the pathetic morsel? He probably ran, the coward. His tail flicked in annoyance as he thought, looking around. No paw prints, so he was probably lightweight. An ocelot, maybe? A fisher cat? Obviously not a snow leopard, sadly, or he'd have the best drink of blood that he would have had in a long time. Speaking of which, wasn't there a pint of blood in the kitchen? Maybe it burned. The Lord's brows furrowed with utter exasperation. Everything was against him, he was certain.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 8:55 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Repositioning her weight from one side to the next, the pain that was swelling in her leg was becoming unbearable. She had the fire now it was time she tended to her wounds before she becomes sickly as well. Shifting forms, the woman began ripping the material away from her leg, the wound beneath the tattered material was rather large... and deep in some places. "This'll need some work... " She said softly to herself, how was she going to do this on her own? She was completely away from her small tribes camp... let alone probably one of the last ones alive. It was just her and Akin now, the pain of the thought was nearly as bad as the pain that radiated from her thigh. Ripping long strips of material from her shirt beneath her jacket, the white-tailed doe began making a makeshift bandage for her wounds. Meanwhile, Akin was sleeping as soundly as he possibly could, his breathing was rather raspy causing the doe to fear pneumonia had set in. Pausing for a moment, Ameya removed her jacket to place over the little one. It was dry enough to keep him warm along with the fire. After tucking him in, the doe went back to delicately trying to mend her wounds. Her teeth were gritted as she tightened the makeshift tourniquet slightly. Panting, Ameya rested her head against the tree trunk, "Damn Panther!" She cursed under her breath. For a moment, the young woman closed her eyes as sweat trickled down her forehead.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

The testy actions of the tiger only caused the smaller female to giggle from her perch, 'Aww, look how grumpy he is... kinda cute.' she thought as she leaned forward a bit to watch him scrape the bark from the tree, "My what big handsome claws you have." She chimed her voice was smooth as silk with an icy edge. As the panther stood and slipped behind a limb, the shift continued to conceal herself from his gaze. She'd best be careful, he's not exactly incapable of coming on up to greet her sorry hide. 'Let's see what kind of fellow this majestic beast is.' "Am I trespassing?" She asked, curiosity floating off her tongue as she spoke. Her blue eyes peaked through a gap between two branches down at the male.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:12 pm

The tiger Lord was ready to follow another path when a voice slithered down into his fur, chilling his spine. A.....female. A female?! What was any female doing here, other than the leopard? He backed up a step and looked into the tree, but he only saw a shadow, not a full figure. Would have been nice if she didn't hide, he thought to himself, but bared his teeth in warning, having a feeling she was watching nonetheless. "As much as I appreciate the bribing compliment," he began, "yes, you are trespassing on my territory. You would make an extraordinary addition to my dinner, but I can only assume that you would rather not end up on a silver platter." His tail lashed from side to side now, rather than the calm flicking of the end. Even his pelt seemed to ripple with the anger that flowed through him. "I am the Lord of this territory, and have every right to hang your head on my wall, like many other delightful prey I have captured over the years. So come down, kitty, and maybe I'll spare your precious hide." Was she behind the capture of his mate? A thought flashed through his mind that maybe this was her replacement, and the thought amused him, but he didn't let it show. It was never really the leopard he was after anyways in the grand scheme of things...
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:46 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Resting, the sound of the fire popping and crackling was almost a lullaby. Its rhythmic sounds made her think of home. Soon her eyes became heavy enough that her mind clouded and sleep took over. Her ears were still very alert though, being prey being a light sleeper was a must.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

"Bribing compliment? Well, if you want to take it as such then fine." She purred as she climbed up a little higher. "I don't give compliments to save my hide, you're a handsome fellow, I'm only stating the obvious." She told him somewhat softly as she draped herself on a limb which hung over the top of him several feet above. "So, you are the Lord of the estate? I apologize for stepping a paw on your abode" a soft chuckle rolled off her tongue. She was listening to him but seemed to ignore the threats he sent her way. "Oh? You'll spare my hide will you?" She chuckled as she jumped down to the next limb and leaned towards him, still out of his paws reach, even with a hefty leap. "Your indignant glares are saying otherwise.", a smile sliding over her maw. So this was the Lord she had heard rumored back in her territory. Interesting, many feared him, some worshiped him... then there was Persefoni, a girl who wanted to judge things for herself. So far, she could see one handsome angry beast.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Lythedh continued to lash his tail, but the girls words played intriguingly in his ears and he enjoyed it, beyond his better nature. He was sure no Lord could resist being told the obvious however. “I don’t know whether to accept your apology or not. I’d have to see that cowardly muzzle of yours to really know if you’re sincere,” he said with a slight sneer. But all of a sudden, she leapt down more, and he paused as he gazed over her. Interesting...a black panther. Something he had always wanted within his guards, but nobody ever seemed to find one. Pathetic beings, the more he thought about his worthless protection the more he wanted to be rid of all of them. But perhaps she had some skills hidden beneath that skin of hers that would prove useful to him, one way or another. “I tend to not trust anyone I come across for the first time, comes with the title.” He closed his mouth, his teeth being hidden once more but his eyes still narrowed as he watched her for any sudden movements. He was probably twice the size she was, but he wouldn’t take any risks nonetheless. “If you’re so bold as to banter with a Lord though, come and meet me face to face. Then I’ll judge for certain whether you’re even worthy of blessing my wall with that skull of yours. Maybe you really are better between my teeth.”

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Wed May 30, 2018 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 10:32 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

(Sleeping)

Quote :
Persefoni Black

"Cowardly? Hmm, I don't believe I've been greeted with that term before." She chuckled, it amused her. Watching him as he took in the sight of her, she felt a giggle rolling in her throat, that attention was something she adored "Your eyes are telling me you've never seen a Black Panther before? Or maybe the breed is something you desire?" She questioned as she leaped down to yet another limb, still a bit out of reach. "Being a lord, I can imagine many are against you, trusting all those around you could be problematic..." pausing for a moment the female stretched out on the branch before sitting down. "However, I can't see you having any kind of trouble handling said problems. With the right approach, those problems can be terminated." She giggled at the thought. Though the male still had to bring up his threats, he seemed to like to hold tight to the possibility of having this female for dinner. The thought of being eaten was an interesting one indeed, for once she'd be the prey. "My, I can imagine the collection you have at your estate." She purred, "I bet its quite..." She paused as she stood, "Impressive." She spoke once again as she leaped to the forest floor, it was quite a jump but nothing she couldn't handle. With the impact, her paws sunk into the softened forest floor, her clear blues gazing back at the large tiger's eyes. Her landing was smooth and silent, if he'd been a deer with its back turned, it would have been too late.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 10:48 pm

“It certainly will not be the last.” The tigers gaze was locked, as though to rid himself of the world around them to make sure she would not play any tricks. Probably a bad idea, he also thought, considering she probably wasn’t alone. But if she wanted him to trust her so badly, like she seemed to proclaim, then she wouldn’t dare step over her boundaries. Ironic, since they were on his. She continued to leap around, one branch to the other. The annoyance of it rose in the Lords chest and he almost let out a growl, his tail practically whipping the grass below it. He would not let her toy with him for too long, but his prayers were answered when she eventually dropped down in front of him. The breath was stolen almost right out of his lungs. A powerful cat now stood before him, the capability of ripping any prey to shreds that she wanted. He instantly grew a respect, knowing how well she would likely compare to his guards. Why was he so focused on the snow leopard again? She was his property, sure. But here was a panther that would provide such a more...interesting result in his progress. He allowed his teeth to pull into a grin as they stood in the foliage of the forest, a sly, curious look rather than anything on the other side of content. “It would be more impressive with your introduction,” he purred, the thought of her standing proudly in his hall to show his strength almost boosting his confidence higher.  Yet so many possibilities were before him that it was hard to choose what would satisfy him most. His tail lessened it’s anger until it was back to the soft back and forth tip it was before. “I could eat your organs and stuff your fur, or use you for a more personal purpose. After all, my guards would find you and kill you on the spot even if I didn’t. But I’m sure you have a choice in mind for your eventual overthrowing, considering you know the consequences of landing yourself on a Lords hunting grounds.”

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Wed May 30, 2018 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 1:05 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Waking after a hours rest the white-tailed shift jerked a bit as she realized she'd fallen asleep, first her eyes darted to Akin, then to the forest around them. "Thank goodness..." She whispered as she let herself relax after seeing that they were completely fine. Looking to  Akin the young fawn was still breathing heavily. Placing her hand on his little deer nose and ears it was clear a fever had set in. "I have to get him medical attention..." She said worry thick in her voice. Gently, the young woman picked the fawn up within her jacket and struggled to push herself up on her own two feet. They were dry now... so the fire wasn't needed, they could continue their journey deeper into the forest. "Hopefully I'll find a small herd or something to seek some help from." She muttered as she smothered the smoldering fire by kicking dirt on it. After the fire was sure to be dead, Ameya began hobbling onward... she had to find help, and quick.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

'My he's an impatient one... interesting.' the annoyed flicks of his tail was quite the giveaway, but it wasn't like he was trying to hide his emotions either. "Oh, you think so?" She chuckled a little, "You think I'm a weak link do you?" She purred as a grin slid over her lips, her light blue eyes gazed into his as she sat proudly curling her tail around her paws "Oh, but your lovely orbs, yet again, say otherwise." She smiled at him, she loved reading this male's expressions if she was reading him correctly his words were contradicting his internal feelings, how interesting. At that moment he seemed to ask for her name, letting her smile slide into a grin, "Oh would it? Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to give a handsome lord like yourself my name." Her eyes never breaking from his, "Persefoni Black..." She stood to her paws once more, her ears twitched as she heard a leaf move in the foliage. "Oh but please don't speak my name aloud you may cause a bit of a landslide..." She chuckled at the thought, her mountain abode was not fond of sharing their prized Black Panthers they were, after all, a bit hard to come by. "Though eating my organs and stuffing me would add a beautiful piece to your estate, you wouldn't be obtaining the greater benefit of having such a powerful feline. But I suppose it's your choice, after all, I am an unwanted guest am I not?" She couldn't help but let a grin slide over her maw, "Eventual overthrowing? My, my, you know exactly how to get a ladies heart a pounding, in all the right ways too" his threats didn't seem to scare her but she respected them none the less, "I have no interesting in being overthrown, Lord of the Forest." She gave him a title as she didn't know his true name aside from her little nickname. Silently, Persefoni wondered if her name rang any bells, it wouldn't be too surprising if it did not, Mr. Tiger wasn't from the mountains after all. "May I have the name of the striking tiger before me?" she asked curiously, "Before he does with me as he wishes that is?" she let her smile fall to a resting expression, she was all ears now ready to hear what this handsome devil had to say about her future.

Last edited by Moonncloud on Tue May 29, 2018 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Lythedh was rather impressed by her continued bold nature, but his grin curled into a smirk as she continued to speak, allowing him to observe her movements as well as get a view of how she really was. Seeing those muscles move was quite a show for him, and he was tempted to see how they would really work and compare to his own, but it was best that he got her loyalty beforehand. At least she was compliant with introducing herself. He huffed a gentle breath from his maw, twitching an ear as well with the sudden motion in the bushes nearby. “I am the only landslide you will come across here. I will say your name as I please, Persefoni,” he stated, exaggerating the name with amusement. Quite an unusual name, but much easier to pronounce than Aaliyah. He could definitely work with a Persefoni. Beginning to walk, he stepped in a circle around her, getting a view of all she offered while he had the upper paw. Quite the specimen, he observed. One he would be pleased in exploring. “You may call me Lord Lythedh of the Forest, or Lythedh, or anything that suits you. It all depends on where you want to end up.” He smirked wider at the insinuation, eventually ending back up in front of her after a few rounds of circling. He had a clear vision of what she could potentially serve to him now. “Now, to ensure where you will be...hm.” He stared into those blue eyes of hers, as though a test for the both of them, but felt the discomfort in doing so. Yet he liked the dominance he could show from it, and continued. “You will do very nicely with my bloodline, yes. I believe you will be a fine replacement for my seeming missing piece. I doubt you have many objections?” The question was more of a command than anything. He could still make her bleed if she was not compliant, but for now, he trusted she would not make many moves against him.

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Wed May 30, 2018 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 5:17 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Waking after a hours rest the white-tailed shift jerked a bit as she realized she'd fallen asleep, first her eyes darted to Akin, then to the forest around them. "Thank goodness..." She whispered as she let herself relax after seeing that they were completely fine. Looking to  Akin the young fawn was still breathing heavily. Placing her hand on his little deer nose and ears it was clear a fever had set in. "I have to get him medical attention..." She said worry thick in her voice. Gently, the young woman picked the fawn up within her jacket and struggled to push herself up on her own two feet. They were dry now... so the fire wasn't needed, they could continue their journey deeper into the forest. "Hopefully I'll find a small herd or something to seek some help from." She muttered as she smothered the smoldering fire by kicking dirt on it. After the fire was sure to be dead, Ameya began hobbling onward... she had to find help, and quick.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Her light colored orbs watched him closely, he was pleased clearly but she also knew there was something more to this handsome fellow. She noticed every twitch, ever muscle movement, "Wonderful, then I have nothing to worry myself over and nor do you." She grinned, that was what she wanted a man with enough confidence to skin a cat with. It was only a matter of time before those in the mountain would come down seeking their missing gem. "Then, by all means, say my name as much as you please." she encouraged his statement with slightly narrowed eyes. Watching him, Persefoni trailed him as he circled around her, he was checking out the exotic toy he just found. 'My, what a cocky one he is.' a soft chuckle rolled off her tongue from the thought. "Lord Lythedh, You have quite an interesting name." She exaggerated his name in the same way he had done with hers, a grin played on her lips. "I won't mind saying yours as much as I please either." She informed him, her silky yet cold voice softened as she gazed at him. She followed his every move until he finally stopped in front of her once again. His eyes staring back into hers as if he was trying to intimidate her or maybe show that he had the upper paw? 'Oh goodness me he's quite cheeky.' she grinned as she stared back into his. "My what lovely eyes you have Lord Lythedh, it's almost as if you have the whole universe right there." She purred standing tall where she was she wasn't about to let his little show of dominance bother her. Any other sorry cat would have been shaking in their claws by now but there was nothing here for her to fear, at least not at the moment. The Panther's purring had slowed and a slightly displeased expression fell over her muzzle, but that sudden displeasure faded just as quickly as it came "My, you like to make a hard bargain, hmm?" She chuckled as she padded up alongside him, her black pelt brushing his slightly as she passed. "Though, I don't believe I know you well enough to take such an inquiry, do I? What happened to your trust issues Lord Lythedh?" She questioned him in a teasing manner, "Have I captured your interest that much?" She questioned as her tail brushed up against his neck. She loved flirting with males, it excited her and gave her a little something to look forward to. Of course, this male wasn't just any male he was the largest she'd come across... Which gave her even more reason to pursue him, unless someone else caught her eye. "I have very little objections... " She finished up with a pretty smile and soft eyes as she looked back at him. She had a small inkling that her little display may cause him a bit of annoyance but she enjoyed his grumpy face.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 5:58 pm

The tiger was pleased by her resilience, proving more that he was right in thinking of what she could do for him. She was not weak, and even though his leopard stood tall, her head always hung a little too low in submission for her. Not the panther however, no. She would put up a fight if he offered it. The thought thrilled something within him, and his eyes stayed glued to only her in continued intrigue. “Hmm, Persefoni, you seem to enjoy detail. You can always stare at me up close. I’m even better in dim lighting.” His muzzle pulled to another small grin, amused by his own words. “I can show you many universes in which you are the center.” She certainly would be the center, center of many things, but that included his bloodline. After all, it was of the utmost importance for his life that he was not the last. He was knocked out of the plans he began to create however, as her pelt brushed against his and singed the stripes alongside his side. It was a very unusual feeling, one he was not too used to, and he bristled as a reaction. Yet it wasn’t entirely unpleasant. It would not be the last time, if the panther continued this. He opened his jaw when she finally spoke again, more teases, but her tail against his neck sent pleasant electricity down his spine and to the end of his tail, which twitched from side to side. Where was this coming from? This entire interaction with her was unfamiliar, and the thoughts swarming his head kept him from staying on his goal. He fought hard to change his mind, and he let out a very quiet growl of a purr, knowing he couldn’t do the action himself. “Good, good,” he murmured, his eyes narrowing with interest towards her once more as his own tail moved to brush against her legs as she walked. “When it comes to me, I can take most whatever I please. If I lay claim to you, so be it. I own this land. But I suppose, if that is your only objection...I wouldn’t mind you sticking your tail into my Estate.” What a prospect that would be, though he would need to make quick work of more...legal papers. But he was a Lord. He could hide whatever he felt like, with all his access to the files within his mansion. As long as the guards kept their mouths shut, he could do whatever he pleased. And that’s thrilled him more.

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Wed May 30, 2018 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:45 am

Quote :
Ameya White

Limping along, all the filled the doe's ears was the crunching of leaves beneath her own two feet and the rubbing of fabric and fur. For a long while, Ameya's legs carried her tiredly deeper into the forest in silence aside from the occasional coughing Akin would let loose here and there. Feeling her little brother starting to stir in her arms, Ameya looked to the fawn as she slowed her hobbling to a stop. "Morning." She said softly with a warm smile. It was tough trying to hide her concern from that boy, she didn't want to worry him and make his condition worsen. "A-Ame... Wh-where's Mom a-and Dad?" He asked as he weakly began to lift his head to look over her shoulder. "I'm not sure, Akin... I'm sure they will turn up eventually." She reassured him as she gently stroked his head. Her arms were tired from packing him around but she was sure he wasn't strong enough to walk himself. "W-W-Where are w-w-we going?" he asked, his voice shaking as he tried to get a sense of where they were. "Somewhere safe, Akin." She told him gently struggling to hide the pain and worry in her voice. Taking a few more steps forward, the doe found a spot to sit down and rest against the base of an old tree. Sitting down, she placed Akin down beside her, "H-How do you kno-know it'll be s-safe?" The boy's questions were never ending even in this state he still liked to fill the empty place with his many questions. "I just have a good feeling about it." She told him, it was a lie but she hoped her lie would be the truth in the end. Sitting there petting his little head she removed her jacket from him, the only way his fever would drop is if she allowed his temperature to drop. It would kill her to see him shiver but it would hurt her, even more, to lose him. As she petted him with her left hand her right-hand slide down to her bandaged wound, blood was seeking through the makeshift tourniquet. The sticky, warm, substance coated the palm of her hand, as she gazed at it Akin's little head shot up, "A-A-Ameya!" He cried out frantically at the sight of the blood, "I'm okay Akin! Calm down it's just a scratch!" throwing the coat over her leg, she tried her best to get the boy to calm down his big eyes were wide with fear, "A-ame! T-that's n-n-no scratch!" He testified, "Scr-scratches d-d-on't cover your han-hand in-in- bl-blood o-or y-your p-ants." heavy breaths were now coming from his little frame, pushing himself too much. "Akin, I'll be alright don't worry. Now, you need to rest okay?" Rubbing her bloodied hand on her clothes a bit she then pulled Akin into a hug to try and comfort him, "Don't worry Akin I'm not going anywhere, this wounds not going to change that either. I promise." her fingers slid over his long ears and done his neck. He was on the verge of crying out like most fawn's do when they are upset or fearful but he did his best not to. After a short rest, Ameya would stand up again to continue the journey. She was shocked so far she hadn't come across another deer yet... Who knows maybe this was predator territory as well as what was on the other side of the river. It was only a matter if time before she found out... the scent of blood was strong after all.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Oh, could her thoughts be any more wrong, All she had done was excited the large cat. 'Interesting...' her lips slid into a smirk, slight surprise danced through her eyes. What he had to say in response sent a tingling sensation down to her core "Oh my, Lord Lythedh, you send chills down my spine with that talk." she chuckled as she grinned over her shoulder at him, "Maybe you should try courting the lady first?" a soft titter left her lips this time as her eyes narrowed at him a bit. Though, Lythedh's honeyed words continued to slide off his tongue like butter. He was determined to win her loyalty it seemed, "My, you would? I've heard others say the same, Lord Lythedh..." her eyes darkened as she began to take another step. The growling purr tickled her ears as she had redirected her eyes at the forest. Shortly after the tiger had begun his attempt at purring, the panther felt his tail brush against her legs. An instant flash of excitement rolled over her face, causing her mouth to fall slightly open and her paws to freeze in place. His teasing was quite effective... "Then, by all means, lead the way." speaking in an alluring manner the Panther took a few more strides away from him before turning partially to face the handsome fellow.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 10:21 am

Courting? The tease sent a chuckle spiraling through his throat, though he controlled himself enough to not let it exit. He was never interested in such a thing, he was a Lord. Anything he asked for, he would receive instantly. He would not need to wait to claim what was rightfully is, and the panther was no exception. “I don’t believe I have any use for that if you have already accepted your fate,” he murmured slyly, his claws digging slightly more into the ground. He did find however that his returned brushes caught her off guard, and it pleased him to see her reaction. He would certainly be able to keep her around if he knew how to get under her skin. As she passed, his whiskers lightly bounced off of hers, and another shot was sent down into the pit of his stomach. He almost did not hear her words, but as he did, he grinned once more and began his walk to the Estate, walking slightly ahead of her but not by much. She was his prey after all, his entertainment and capitol for now. Soon enough she would be doing much more than prowling around his land. Watching her carefully and beginning to gain some of his senses with the walk, he leaned over his head and nipped the edge of her ear gently with his teeth. She was far too persuasive, but he could play her game for now. “I do wonder how you will perform in all matters though...in both of your forms. I sincerely hope you will not need training like my failure of an investment?” He eyes her curiously, still glancing over to watch her muscles dance under her fur with their walk. “I can imagine you hold much power within you, but I want to be certain before I turn to invest in you.”

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Wed May 30, 2018 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 11:19 am

Quote :
Atticus Cross

His lean red coat shimmered beneath the morning sun as it peaked through the forest trees, the soft wind caressed his muzzle adamantly. His hooves pressed evenly into the dirt with each regal step. Only a bit away from the village grounds, Atticus tended to himself out here rather than back in civilization. Often the deer at the village preferred their natural form and he was no exception, even fawns wandered with their mothers from time to time. This kept everything from filling in his head. With the flicker of his large ears, the stag grazed on the fresh dewy grass. Air blew from his muzzle as he lifted up his head to continue through the forest with nothing to dwell on but his thoughts. Obviously no deer ever went far from the village, to prevent predators from noticing. For the most part there was little to no issues. The red deer flicked his tail as he slowly walked beneath the trees. The aspens stood sparsely spred out amongst the new green grass. The soil smelt fresh and the vegetation was in its prime. It would please any young buck or stag. Rubbing his antlers up against the nearby tree, he scratched its bark and he continued to graze with a twitch.

Quote :
Not caring much for this small talk, the sugar glider rambled under her breath foul words in French. While he talked, she scampered from the bag up close to Theo's human ear. At the end of his short conversation, she latched down on it and dug her teeth into it as a sign for him to shut up before drawing back. It was not enough to cause blood but it was painful. Her rodent teeth were not easy on sensitive skin. Then with the roll of her eyes, she hopped away from him so he couldn't take anything out on her - not like he could anyways. "I'm not your friend." She reminded him. There was a cold aspect to her voice instead of an annoyed one now. He wasn't taking this seriously. At the opportunity, she'd sick Lythedh on him at an instant. There would be nothing more satisfying than watching this brute die under claws in sheer pain. 'Damn I wish the tiger was here.' "You don't take anything I say seriously." The sugar glider said confidently and with a hiss. "Take me back."
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 12:17 pm

Quote :
Ameya White : Tags: Atticus

Standing up once more after about an hours rest, she collected her little brother and began the struggle forward once again. "Ame... " Akin's voice filled her ears as she made slow progress along, "Hmm?" She smiled at him warmly, though that smile was beginning to crack under the pain in her leg. Walking around on it was just making the wound sorer and it was starting to swell from the irritation. "Ame..." Akin's tired voice filled her ears once more as he worried about her, the pain was evident in her voice. "Akin d-don't worry... I'm .. Fine." She told him as she continued. The air between the two fell silent for a short while, the doe's head was starting to droop a bit the exhaustion and pain was getting to her. As the doe rounded the next corner her eyes fell on a large stag, for a moment she was shocked was it really a stag or was she just seeing things because of how desperate she was to find help. "H-hello?" calling out softly about that time Akin started in with another coughing fit. For a moment, the woman stood there silently waiting to see if this red stag was real or just an illusion her tired mind was casting.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Brow raising, Persefoni eyed the tiger as he stated he gets what he wants when he wants it. A chuckled began to roll in her throat but she kept it there for now, 'A spoiled cub...' was her initial thought. She wouldn't let him have what he wanted when it came to her... she'd make him work for it. A sly grin tugged at her lips as she looked at him, "Then, by all means, keep thinking that way, love." she sent his sly smirk right back at him. Following the Tiger to his estate, Persefoni took in the sights with a cold look in her blue hues. So this was all his hmm? Interesting indeed, and she had just agreed into a life of continuing his bloodline and whatever else. Wonderful, maybe this one would give her the excitement she was craving... The other never did, he was too kind for his own good. Being lost in thought, the feline had not been keeping a watchful eye on the feisty male beside her. Feeling a gentle pinch on her ear caused the female to jerk her head in his direction, a warning growl rolled from her throat before a playful smirk took over. Her crystal blue gaze locked with his. she felt amused by the question, "I take it you've never been to the mountains, hmm?" she questioned him with a slight tilt of her panther head, "We train from the day we are weaned, weaklings are destroyed." She informed him, "Though if you can't take my word for it, I don't mind giving you a little show." flicking her stated as she flicked her tail from side to side. "Pick your best guard... I'll make quick work of him." She told him as a chuckle escaped her throat, "Oh and... " pausing the female quickly leaned towards Lythedh and nipped his ear a little hard then he had done to her. A smirk stayed on her muzzle, "Did you think you could get away with that?" She questioned him as she padded ahead a bit.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Theodemar raised a brow with surprise at her sudden words, before he recoiled at her bite. What in heavens name...he scowled and held her gently by the scruff of her neck with his large fingers. “Take you seriously? I’m offering you a chance of freedom and suddenly you’re so mad that I’m in a good mood.” He huffed, but smiled a bit as he calmed. “I could always take one of those wooden boxes and nail you into it. I would be careful. If you can’t shift, I can make sure you never get back to Lythedh.” Standing up with a grunt, he shoved her back into his pouch and let out a long, exasperated sigh. “I’ll gather you the materials, and tonight I’ll dump you somewhere...not sure where, but I’ll find a place that is perfect for a little rodent like you. I don’t want to hurt you, but you need to stop being so pissy if you want to end up alive.”

Keep thinking that way? He would have expected the subtle threat to annoy him, but rather...he loved her fight. It was something he knew would greatly improve his Estate interiors, and various other interiors as well. Nobody was so confident as to toy with his own words. Continuing to follow beside her and take in what she offered, he was intrigued once more by her upbringing. It sounded like perfection, a land where those that did not succeed would not live on to spread their worthless genes. This made her his perfect candidate. He was rather annoyed at his guards though, and her offer was amusing. “Kill off one of my own? They betrayed my trust the other day, I wouldn’t mind you taking one on as a final test. I will choose your opponent, and tomorrow, I hope to see blood splattered on my wooden floors.” He smirked at the image, her standing over a body with blood coating her front. His heart thudded loudly in his chest at the sheer impression he would be getting from her if it became reality. He was going to comment, yet she once again knocked him out of his own head with the sudden flash of pain in his ear. It turned quickly into adrenaline though, and he finally allowed his chuckle to escape his maw, his teeth gleaming. “No, I did not. But I wanted to see if you would persevere. And so you did. I’m pleased, Persefoni.”

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Wed May 30, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross: Tags: Ameya

He plucked out a few blades of grass from the underbrush when his ear detected sounds approaching feet. The red deer lifted his head immedineatly as his eyes fell amidst the forest. Hearing the noise, he brought his hoof back in an alerted stare. Someone just crossed the river. The smell of human and deer blood was picked up in the wind. It was never a good sign. With both ears leaning in, he picked up the sounds of shuffling in the grass not too far off and when the stranger came around the tree line, Atticus had seen the woman before she had seen him. The second she did, the deer had retreated back into the forest without a sound. He was exceptionally light on his feet and he disappeared like a ghost. Afterward, his eyes fell fast on her and what seemed to be a fawn amidst her hands. Upon inspecting the scene in the cover of the thickets, he felt enough courage to shift into his human form and walk out from the other side to wrap around in her direction. He did not want to give any indication that he was a stag, incase she were a predator. If she had seen him in his true form it was only for a second. But as he came around, he spoke out and walked up to her somewhat quickly. "Hey, are you alright? His eyes inspected the fawn in her fingers and relief hit his chest. The boy seemed to be her friend. Thank heavens. She was a deer. "What happened? You both look exhausted...did anyone follow you?"

Tags: Theo wrote:
Yes, he was correct. That good mood put her in an awful attitude. Was he forgetting everything? It would be a damn shame! Not to mention, his form of freedom was a very different definition than her form. "Freedom? I was kept in a coin purse through the entire day!" That smile of his didn't help his case whatsoever and the sugar glider recoiled in the sight of it. "Please, nail me to a wooden board. I'd rather die than be dragged along as a keychain you take out for fun." She would have lashed out at him again if it weren't for his mentioning of 'dumping her somewhere' and finally! It was about time. She didn't know if she could travel back to the Estate, but the wild was sure better than here either way.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Quote :
Ameya White : Tags: Atticus

Gone, the red deer took off and left her without a word. "No, please come back." She let out a soft call, the look of defeat dance around on her face. The first deer she'd seen in some time now had just taken off. But, she didn't blame him, she could have been that Panther or any other predator... it was only natural to run. Letting out a soft sigh and rubbing her eyes free of the welling tears, the wavy-haired doe took a deep breath and swallowed hard, "Fine, I know as well as any deer you run straight home when something scares you." She muttered as she reclaimed her determination. "Akin, we'll get help soon enough." She whispered softly as she gently rubbed the fawns head. Limping forward, the white-tailed deer paused. She felt eyes on her, but where were they? Glancing around the girl was quick to look for any predators, there was no way she could outrun anything right now... not with a sick fawn in her arms and an injured leg. After turning to look in the opposite direction, the doe's eyes fell on a man walking towards her at a somewhat quickened pace. Instantly, Ameya began stepping backward away from him in case he was a predator however that worry was instantly extinguished when the man spoke. A sigh of relief left her lips and hope filled her eyes, "We... We were attacked by a Panther." She informed him as she held on to her brother tightly. "She d-didn't follow us thankfully." readjusting the fawn in her arms she tried to keep from shaking. "Please, do you know where I can get medicine, my brother, he's ill" She asked with a pleading and pained look in her blue eyes. She was clearly injured and her leg was in poor shape but the doe didn't worry about herself at the moment, she was more concern for her brother.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

"Wonderful, I look forward to sinking my claws into some worthless betrayer." She purred, the thought of showering herself in one's blood again was exhilarating, "And may I keep their pelt? Wear it around like a trophy of sorts?" She questioned a glisten of excitement shined in her blue hues. "Ah, Lythedh, you've succeeded in exciting me the pure thought has my blood pumping in anticipation, well done." she praised him with a bright look in her eyes, this agreement just might become more than a fun time. "Why thank you, Lythedh, I'm not one to allow such actions to go unanswered." She informed him, "You bite me, I'll bite back." she grinned at him, "Don't except anything gentle either." She grinned before returning her gaze to the forest, however, this time her ears were focused on the tiger and not their surroundings. "How do you feel about pets of sorts, Lord Lythedh? Of course, they are of use... I wouldn't keep something around if they weren't useful to me." She decides it was time to bring up the little thing she kept around.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 3:19 pm

The elk couldn’t help but laugh softly at her protests, and he smiled down at her still, patting her while she was in the pouch. “So adamant. You won’t be there much longer, I’ll tell you that. Perhaps my Angeline has some supplies I could borrow to get you out of of my hair.” Rubbing his earlobe as he thought, he looked around the street. He had walked her home the previous night, but where was her home? It had to be somewhere, obviously, but where exactly he couldn’t be certain. At least looking would give him an excuse to see her again, if she was around. “Come on, snippy. The sooner we get this done, the sooner you’re floating down a river,” he teased, closing the top of the pouch to secure her, he began walking, gazing along the homes and tying to remember anything specific about the girl’s house.

A trophy? His teeth fully showed now, his whiskers lifting. “Why yes, my panther,” he purred to her as they walked. “It would please me exceptionally if you wore your prize. Especially in your other form. I give great favor to those that show what they can really do.” Flicking her flank with the tip of his tail, he held his head just a bit higher in pride. What a spectacular cat he managed to wrangle. “That includes your strength. I am not expecting gentle, nor do I want it. Weakness is cowardess, something I will weed out in my lineage.” The silent pause allowed him time to think once more, plan. His guards would no doubt be shocked by the brutal murder of one of their own, but it gave him great pleasure to imagine their faces. They would never betray him again, a perfect way to prevent treason. His sugar glider would need to wait, but he would conjure a punishment for her as well. A week without food? The thing wouldn’t last. As much as he wanted to see her get what she deserved, he didn’t want her dead. Speaking of his glider, the panther spoke up again, and he nodded his head once. “I happen to have a scheming companion, or used to. Little rat hasn’t been found since it was rumored she lit my kitchen on fire...however, she still belongs to me. I tolerate pets within my abode, now yours as well, but they will never be eligible to shift in my presence, unless requested. I am also not afraid to kill at a moments notice.” He made sure to enunciate his words clearly with his last sentence, but was gentler with his next. “However, I don’t believe that will be a problem, with your bloodlust as well. It will come in great use at my Estate.” His lips folded over his sharp whites, but left a content look on his face.

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Wed May 30, 2018 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Quote :
Atticus Cross: Tags: Ameya

Her long wavy brown hair was caught in the light and sparkled like gold as she turned to face him, shaken and worn from the long trek just to arrive. He examined the state of the fawn next. He set his hand briefly on his head to feel the temperature. Hearing what she had to say, he was relieved to hear the predator hadn't followed. A panther no less. She was lucky they escaped, big cats like them were incredibly swift killers. It was difficult to escape their sights. He removed his hand with a firm nod. "I can help, don't worry. There is a village someway down and we can give you both the help you need." Atticus knew the girl was wounded and they needed aid as quick as possible. It was fortunate he didn't seem to need to attend to the wounds at that moment. He sighed."Here..." He muttered as he shifted into his red stag shape. He bent down his front legs so she could swing onto him. Any other deer would not be able to do this but because of his large breed he could suggest it. "Climb on. I will take you there quicker." The red stag told. He could tell the woman was in no condition to run on her own and the fawn was fading.

Tags: Theo wrote:
Again, he kept bouncing back to his ignorant and selfish ways. How dare he. Plus, at any more sweetness about 'his Angeline' and she would have diabetes; Theo was completely unaware. Or maybe he was aware. Perhaps that was it. At this point, maybe he enjoyed seeing her so fluffed up and angry. "Yes, please hurry it up then or better yet, set me down on a tree and I'll scamper away right now." Before the big loaf had any time to consider her offer, she was slipped right back into his pocket. The stuffy and uncomfortable pouch. Funnily enough, one would think a sugar glider would be more comfortable in a pouch due to their nature but she had no interest. But that was never the life for her. Darkness slipped down as she slid on the gold with a growl. Her silver tail curled around her body as she reached the bottom. Then she stared at the leather walls with some interest. "Hmm..." She murmured with a gradually growing grin. Her beady eyes flicked back up to the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals Within
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: 1x1 + Invite Only RPs :: Invite Only-
Jump to: