Animals Within

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

Animals Within - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 9:29 pm

Champion. The nickname warmed in his chest in a strange way, and he had to straighten his back just a tad. He'd never been called anything even close to such a word, but to hear it from hers was another world entirely. "Even if it were just for you, I'd still stick around." His grin stayed, and he took in the scents as well, trying to find the direction of such great aromas for a moment but still wanting his attentions on her. After all, she was more interesting than food, while it wasn't there before them. "But apparently so, it smells delicious. Everyone here is certainly spoiled with the culinary talent present here."

Aaliyah's insides felt like they ripped to their outsides as the slamming of the door shook the room around her, which now only seemed to close in around her. Her knees finally took a cue and knocked her down to the bed, the anger completely fleeing from her once and for all as it was replaced with internal pain, feeling a massive block in her throat preventing her from doing anything but allowing her vision to blur. What was there even to discuss? He no longer wished to pursue her. Ever since he had arrived at the manor, he was no longer the man she had longed for previously. What happened to him, what happened to her? Why was there such an invisible obstacle keeping them apart? The questions that rattled her brain she could not answer. He had made his opinion clear. He cared more about other people's opinions than his own, and would not fight for the both of them. The drawbridge had been pulled, and now a grand moat stood between them with no way of crossing. At least, not that she saw. Perhaps she would have been better off staying with Lythedh. For a split moment, she pondered on the fact, sitting upwards and staring out to the window diagonal from her. She could make up some grand story, return to him and at least manipulate her way around the manor to prevent seeing him and still keep her somewhat respected title. But from what she knew...things would only go downhill when he would continue to force his lineage. Her gut squeezing at the memory, she stood finally and had enough. Staying in this room was clouding her thoughts, and she no longer wanted to stay in a room where her - well, the it seemed now - stag spent his days. She walked to the said window and gave herself one final mental push before opening it and fleeing out into the wild, keeping along the trees of the forest. Her muscles ached quickly though, and she stumbled, gasping with the sudden pain that arrived but finally giving up and laying there on the ground when she stopped her tumbling, her tears soaking the ground adjacent to the rest of the town which had not a care in the world. A world she would never be accepted into, not any longer. She could stay here all evening for all she knew, starve to death and allow everyone to forget her. Finally leave a society that never wanted her in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 1:58 pm

Quote :
Angeline Gray

She lifted her chin to take in the scents and sweet aromas. Frankly, Angeline wasn't hungry in the slightest but it was always refreshing to smell fresh food. It was a reminder of everyone's hard work. A smile left her lips and softened her eyes. "Oh for sure," Angeline said playfully. "You can make some great memories here too. We're definitely spoiled." As her eyes locked with his, they dropped to his lips suddenly but her attention was pulled away as Mother Chital came in. She bashfully curled her finger around her light brunette hair as the bowl of soup and plate of the side dish was given to the man.
In her human form, Mother Chital nudged the man's shoulder assuredly. "There you go, let me know if you want anything to drink or anything at all. First meal of outsiders are on the house."

Quote :
Atticus Cross

Atticus stared down at the floor, irritated and hurt. How could she be so selfish? Shutting his eyes, he shoved his hands into his jeans pockets. The pressure of the conflicts today were really wearing him thin. He rubbed his forehead to absolve him of the conversation. And with an angry look, he stormed out of his home and turned the corner in the village. He shifted into a stag the moment he step foot outside. His hooves caught ground immedineatly. He irritably puffed air from his muzzle. And running up the dark pathways and past villagers, he bounded some distance from the usual houses. Familiar places and familiar faces flew past him. He was given a few glances of concern as he shot away but he left them far behind. The stag raced until he came upon a single house set between two oaks. The entire forest was littered behind the house, making it all but impossible to see through. In the night, the place seemed the unlikely stop but the tracks proved otherwise. The house was on a slight hill to look down on the village. The heavy shadow of the two oaks casted down upon the rickety house. It appeared worn and old. Atticus shook his red pelt as he came upon the house and shifted back. Already some distance from his log home, the man opened the door to slip inside the home.
He passed a glance to the open living room to his right and the open room to his left. The lights in this place was always on. Atticus tightened his hands and tried to shake the sadness from his chest and slip into the room. On the bed, a woman around her forties was lying in a soundless sleep. The room smelt of a variety of herbs and things to her alive. Its strong smell was familiar to him. And he knelt down beside the bed. Atticus took her hand and then he came up and embraced her, wanting to cry.
Back to top Go down
https://wewillrule.forumotion.com
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:41 pm

((Timeskip - Some time in the future? Probably a day))

Aaliyah found it quite difficult to stay hidden within the town. She stayed outside of the village for the most part, perusing the buildings or carts or stands and keeping out of the limelight. Some had noticed her, and had struck up conversation, but she preferred her solitude life, at least for now. Nobody would live up enough to give her contentment in any conversation. Now patrolling the territory of the deer in her snow leopard form, she kept her head in her thoughts, making sure that small calves and fawns didn't stray too far for the most part. She didn't have anywhere else to go, or anything to do.

Theodemar sat outside one of the buildings of the town, making sure his sugar glider "captive" was within the coin pouch he had adorned earlier. He had been so focused on Angeline that he hardly had the time to talk with her or figure out anything. Letting out a sigh, he flipped open the top and glanced inside. "You still there, fluffbutt?" he asked, mostly to himself than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 5:23 pm

Quote :
As light shone into the leather pouch, the sugar glider had a whole coin stuffed into her mouth and she looked at him with big eyes. Her small hands held onto the coin like a cartoon rabbit. The words of Theo were interrupted with the teeth on metal sounds of the sugar glider. She twitched her tail and she took the coin out of her mouth and tossed it aside. "Freaking pansy." She hissed sourly. She pushed around the coins and grumbled. "You're such a pushover, you know that? You're all flustered over ONE girl - get a life, big nose.." A sharp huff left her little pink mouth. She was terribly uncomfortable and cooped up, past the point of complaining. It was stuffy, hot, closed in, and dark. She clawed at the pouch somewhat just to get her anger out. "I'm still here, not like I could go anywhere else when you keep me trapped in here like a show an tell pet! How would you like being shoved into a pouch like this? Not pleasant! While you're making googley eyes at that girl, I've been BORED."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 7:05 pm

The elk shift raised a brow, but was not surprised, by her attitude, chuckling softly as he picked her up and set her on his bent knee. By what she was eating, he was sure she was hungry. Perhaps there was a stand nearby, he was sure there was fruit or bread he could buy for her. "Hey, guards don't get permission to go off with the ladies when it comes to the Lords. I want to have fun. But I guess you make a point, I've abandoned my little captive." He grinned cheekily. "I could always ditch you far outside the town, make you find your way back to your tiger master that you seem obsessed with. But what does a creature like you even do for fun?" Closing his coin pouch, he pushed it off to the side of his waist again as he greeted a passing citizen with a wave of his hand. Such a quaint little town, he would enjoy staying here. The only obstacle so far was the pesky, loud-mouthed critter before him.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 7:30 pm

Quote :
As she was scooped into the plan of his hand, she sat there and chattered angrily. She had to glare at him from the corner of her eye. His little grin didn't help the situation. He was way too calm about this. "Oh please do! I would love to be dropped off. I hate you and this place." The rodent told him with a snap. Flicking her tail, she faced the other direction with a sigh. Her ear witched to what he asked. Fun? Well wasn't that obvious? "I don't know, anything that gets my blood going. Fire. Stealing. Some sneaking around..." She didn't want to dwell on this though. "Nothing here, let me tell you! Hmph."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Theo was amused by her incessant hatred. Normally, negativity would roll right off his back when he came to the gigantic predators roaming the Estate, but this little critter had such a way about herself. He flicked her ear gently with a finger, just the tip. "You really want to be alone that much? I will arrange it then. Perhaps I'll make it torture for you, take my Angeline along on a walk and see how much you gag before I finally toss you out." His tone was lighthearted, his eyes seeming to smile at his prospect however. "I'll be sure to give you a couple torches to aid your arsonist desire. Oh wait...you're a bit too small for them, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Quote :
He continued to toy with her, oh the joy! Not really. The sugar glider made a squeak of disapproval. "Did it ever come to your attention that maybe that girl was just being nice to you? You are dumb and deaf, steak boy. Look, she seemed more socially awkward then you. That wasn't affection she was showing, it was embarrassment because you are terrible with talking to girls. I overheard you both." Eyeing the passing deer and their happy faces, her body spun around to glance over the town for anything she could glide to. But alas, there was no place she could hide from Theo and she huffed and faced him. Her little ears flattened. "I don't need your dumb torches either!" She informed him. "Well...okay maybe...I do like the fire and I can do something with that no doubt...hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 2:40 pm

The elk man frowned at what she had to comment, desperately pushing that aside. He didn’t want to imagine that Angeline was only talking to him because he was nice. He thought for once he’d have someone for himself. Huffing a breath from his nose, he let it fly away and rolled his eyes to turn his scowl to a grin. “You’re only jealous. Ill have a life set out while you figure out how you’re going to finally shift into a beautiful woman and get that tiger Lord with you. I get it, it’s not easy watching romance.” He chuckled, leaning back against the stone wall behind him. “I’ll see what I can do about those torches though. Perhaps get you a little sack of stuff and send you on your way tonight.”
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Admin
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 7:27 pm

Quote :
Lythedh? Why was he talking about him here? She squealed and squeaked in her displeasure, taking his grin as a sign of insecurity. He was an easy brute to read, there was not much going through his head and he just met this 'Angeline' so he was all flustered. It was sad really. "I'm not desperate if that's what you're saying. I have no interest in shifting and I don't care for love. Gross." Her tone was bone dry. Her silver pelt was like the moon's glow as it flashed under light. "Yes, the sooner the better." She flicked her ears back with a vile scowl on her little rodent face. Her nose crinkled in disgust and she glanced around again.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 7:34 pm

He grinned with amusement still, but kept it in mind. He would need to gather the materials, likely buy them with the low cash on hand. Which reminded him...he would need a job. No way he would forever live poor, and he did not want to go back to the life he had before. And he would not live off of Angeline, she didn't deserve that. "What else will you be needing, my liege?" he teased, listing off a few things in his head. "Torches, maybe a blanket, but what else? You seem to know what you want to do better than I do, at the least."
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 11:16 pm

Animals Within - Page 6 ROpTH94Animals Within - Page 6 A8LRjZt

Quote :
Piebald White-Tailed Deer
Name: Ameya White

Animals Within - Page 6 Ti41DdkAnimals Within - Page 6 YGPHcrf

Quote :
Black Panther
Name: Persefoni Black

Animals Within - Page 6 NchbU8XAnimals Within - Page 6 Zm281tR

Quote :
Red Fox
Name: Pandareos Fox

Animals Within - Page 6 LWnbooNAnimals Within - Page 6 Qh3TD2l

Quote :
Lasiurus Bat (Aka Hairy-Tailed Bats)
Name: Himmat Lasiurus

Last edited by Sub-Zero on Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:27 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : For being too gosh darn smexy)
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:13 am

Quote :
Ameya White

Her hooves beat against the forest floor, sending bits of soil and pine needles into the air. Eyes wide and mouth agape, through this panic the only sound to be heard was the sporadic thumps of their hearts beating away in their chests. Would they make it? This thought raced around in her mind as she kept an eye on the little one doing everything in his power to keep up. Did they make it? Another thought... A painful thought. Shaking it aside, Ameya continued to push forward. It was gaining on them, the sound of its paws was nearly inaudible but the resonance of its growls was more than clear. "A-Ameya... th-the rr-iver!" a small exhausted voice broke the doe's focused mind as her large eyes shot to the lanky fawn. "Wh-when we reach the edge... Ekon you must jump in!" She ordered, her voice was panicked, the feline was gaining on them and their stamina was running low. A sickening chuckle echoed from behind, "I'm coming!" it chimed. By now, the rushing water was in clear view, if they could survive crossing the river they'd be safe. "Ekon, Now! Jump!" The fawn's legs locked with fear, but Ameya was ready. With her head down in a raming position, the Piebald doe headbutted the fawn's rear knocking him into the river before swiftly turning to face the predator behind her. Rearing up, as the black panther was sliding in for the kill, the white-tailed deer delivered two painful blows to the cats head. An agonizing yawl poured from the large cat as it turned its head in pain. Wasting no time, Ameya spun back towards the river and leaped. However, a sharp pain slid up her hind leg and towards her rump, claws... The cat had recovered enough to take a swing at her. Though her wound was the least of her worries at the moment, she had to fight this rough section of the river and find the fawn. Looking around frantically as she fought the swift current, the doe's eyes searched for the fawn... During her struggle, something beneath the water hit her legs, sending the doe beneath the surface. Resurfacing with a gasp, she realized just how tired she was and the adrenaline was wearing thin. Getting a glimpse of light brown and white fur, Ameya's eyes widened slightly, "Ekon!" She called out, her voice was soft and raspy with exhaustion. Pushing herself forward, she could see the boy hanging on a drifting log which had gotten stuck on a sunken tree in the middle of the river. Lucky for her, he was downstream. Once she had made it to the tree the doe rested a little, her body was trembling and the pain in her thigh was increasing. Her large blue eyes shifted to Ekon as he lay over the log, he was out cold but alive. "Good, you're okay." she whispered as her eyes began to shut, 'You can't sleep her.... ' she reminded herself as she decided it was time to try to make it across the last half of the river. At times like these, she really wished she was a stag they make river crossing look easy or at least she thought so. After another long fight against the current, the doe finally made it across with her little brother across her back. Pulling herself and her brother up the bank, the roaring current behind her she let out a sigh of relief. The panther had long left the scene probably to try and find another meal. At the sudden relief and realization that they were finally safe, Ameya collapsed to her deer knees to rest. Ekon's little body slide off her back and plopped to the group, "Ekon..." She spoke softly as worry filled her eyes. The water was frigid and she had no way to keep him warm aside from her own body heat.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

So close, she was so close! Finding her paws unable to obtain traction against the frozen ground, the panther shift went sliding towards the oddly colored doe and what seemed to be her tasty little fawn. At that moment, the doe had reared up... this wasn't good. Unable to really stop or get a solid grasp of the ground the doe pummeled Persefoni's muzzle and forehead with her sharp hooves, the clack of the first hoof against her skull echoed out around the forest. Almost instantly the feline let out a pain filled cry, blood trickled down her face as an enraged bellow rang out from the Black Panther. Seeing a small opportunity, Persefoni swung out at the doe, her claws raked across her thigh but did not do much good in pulling the prey back to the bank. "NO!" She yelled out in a rage as she began pacing back and forth along the embankment. She was not about to attempt to hunt them in the water either... She hated water. Hissing to herself the feline paced back and forth for a few minutes watching the deer get farther and farther away until finally, she saw the doe's head go under. An irritated snarl left her lips as she whipped around, her back now facing the water. Padding back into the forest the Panther shift began looking for a new meal, her sleek black coat blended with her darkening surroundings. After stormed through the forest fuming from her lost meal, the Panther slowed her pace and began looking around, this wasn't her territory... and it was oddly quiet. She knew some lord lived in a rather handsome estate somewhere around here, was he out and about perhaps? Taking to the nearest tree, the panther perched herself up in the treetops where she could gaze down at those passing below.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 10:31 am

The previous few day's hunts had been an absolute bore. Wildlife seemed to have scattered, even though he had dozens of acres of land to peruse and delight himself with a feast. There had only been a stray horse that he got to chase, but eventually he was far too underwhelmed by the excitement that he gave up, and returned to his Estate. Only to find that it had caught fire, of course. They were not able to find the culprit, but it was rumored it was his pet that did it. Now, he knew of her arsonist tendencies, but he would have never expected her to actually commit it on the place he welcomed her into. It really put a damper on his already terrible mood. To put the cherry on top, his well-bred horses had escaped and were missing, and so was his mate. For some reason, the guards left their posts to deal with a pathetic fire than to actually chase after the woman he had claimed. He was oh so tempted to use them for his feast. Pathetic, outrageous guards. Now he had to do everything himself. After sending a letter for supplies to fix the kitchen filled with ashes, he assigned every guard he could manage to look for the missing girl. He was not going to have her vanish when she held far too much value. He was back in the forests, this time following the horse's trail from a few days ago. The scents were few and far between, but he was determined to find wherever she went. With multiple horses it seemed, obviously he would be able to follow a solid track at some point. He continued along the path until a striking new scent crossed his path and sent him stumbling back. Some type of other big cat had stumbled across his territory. Not his leopard, but...something else. Immediately he felt a fume of rage boil inside him and he followed the scent, determined to find this beast and show him what for. There was no way he would have somebody claiming his territory like it was his.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 7:26 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

"Akin..." her voice shook with worry and exhaustion, she had to get him someplace warm her soaked pelt wasn't going to make his any drier nor was her grooming at least not as quickly as needed. "Come on Akin... wake up!" She called out desperately to the fawn which laid beside her. Nudging him a bit roughly, her actions became more distressed. "Please Akin... I can't lose you too." She felt tears stinging her sky blue eyes. Gritting her teeth the young woman shifted, long wavy brown locks of hair fell over her shoulders her soaked clothes clung to her slender figure. Her right leg was in poor shape but she had to push onward and ignore the intense pain the. With shaky limbs, the blue-eyed las gently and as steadily as possible picked up the young fawn. He was heavy, but nothing she couldn't handle... She wasn't about to let it be a problem anyways. Holding him tightly to her chest, Ameya limped forwards "Please, hang in there Akin... " She whispered to him as her shaky hands rubbed his spotted neck and muzzle. He was breathing, it was light but he was breathing if he could just hold on until she could find someone or the needed materials to build a proper fire... The doe's eyes flicked around the forest rapidly, both up at the trees and down at the forest floor. She needed Flint, and dry bark to get a least a small fire started.... there was plenty of pine needles and tree bark since it was a forest but, Flint was an issue. Staggering to a nearby tree after about an hours limping, the doe shift rested her back against the tree before sliding down the trunk and to the forest floor. Akin was dry now, but he wasn't out of the woods entirely. "Hang in there, Akin." She muttered to him as she laid his body down on her lap. She watched as his eyes fluttered towards her, "A-Ame...." A look of relief fell over the Ameya's face, "shh shhhh Akin, reserve your energy!" she stressed, her voice clearly excited that he was finally responding to her. Tears raced down her cheeks as she pulled him close, "I'm so glad you are awake Akin." she watched as the boy smiled at her as he went into a fit of coughs. "Akin?... " She watched him struggle to get a single breath in between his hacking fits "We need to get you someplace warm... " The doe's determination lit a flame within her sky-colored eyes. From where she sat, she quickly brushed the leaves and different types of forest debri way from the area in which she was resting, there were very few rocks but... maybe one of these would work. Taking two random rocks, the woman began striking them together over a pile of dry leaves and pine needles, nothing. Again... again... AGAIN! She furiously continued to try. Nothing... Spotting a stick not far from her she picked it up and took to prying some bark off the tree behind her. "This has to work... please work." Gently, the doe slid the fawn off her lap and onto the forest floor beside her. Placing the bark between her legs as well as placing the stick on top of the bark, the las began spinning the stick within the dry flaky bits of it. Soon smoke began to rise around her work, "Yes.. come on light!" She gently began to blow on the small embers that started to shin. Soon, a small flame was visible. Quickly, Ameya moved the young flame to the pile of underbrush she had piled up beside her and Akin. Once the fire was going, the doe go back to her feet and began gathering sticks and any other bits of wood to keep the fire going. She hoped the fire wouldn't attract unwanted attention. Shifting back into her deer form, the piebald colored doe dropped to her knees and curled around the weak fawn. Laying her head down, Ameya listened for predators... she hoped they were safe on this side of the river but that was unlikely.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

Watching from within the trees, Persefoni grinned down at the forest floor from her perch. How glorious it would be to pounce on a deer from this height. From the sear weight of her feline body, it may break its back, Oooo what a delightful thought. The female's tail flicked around as she became antsy, she loved the sound of crunching bones and pain filled cries, it was like a lullaby for her. Soft giggles exited the felines lips as she slunk over to the next branch. 'Oh, my, my what do we have here?' The panther's pale eyes narrowed down towards the stripes which flashed between the trees and undergrowth. Laying low on the tree, Persefoni watched the large tiger from above, 'My... isn't he fired up' she grinned while trailing him with her eyes. She wondered how long it would take him before he snaked around to the tree she was resting in. 'Oh that reminds me... I wonder where my little spy is... ' she thought coldly she hated how the little sneak failed to report to her on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 7:45 pm

The tiger growled under his breath as the scent faded in and out. Was he going mental?! Probably, if he couldn't track a trespasser. He would have to be out here more often to keep his skills up, or he would never keep his reputation among the Lords. He followed the tracks he could pick up, minutes passing as he searched the one area until he ran across a tree that had the rich-and absolutely wretched-stench of the cat that decided to come across his territory. His face wrinkled in disgust as he saw the claw marks, and he lifted on his hind legs, ripping through the bark with his own claws to mark his own handsome scent overtop of the disgrace. There. That would show them, for certain. They must be nearby, with how fresh it was, but he was wondering how far he had gone. Where was the pathetic morsel? He probably ran, the coward. His tail flicked in annoyance as he thought, looking around. No paw prints, so he was probably lightweight. An ocelot, maybe? A fisher cat? Obviously not a snow leopard, sadly, or he'd have the best drink of blood that he would have had in a long time. Speaking of which, wasn't there a pint of blood in the kitchen? Maybe it burned. The Lord's brows furrowed with utter exasperation. Everything was against him, he was certain.
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 8:55 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Repositioning her weight from one side to the next, the pain that was swelling in her leg was becoming unbearable. She had the fire now it was time she tended to her wounds before she becomes sickly as well. Shifting forms, the woman began ripping the material away from her leg, the wound beneath the tattered material was rather large... and deep in some places. "This'll need some work... " She said softly to herself, how was she going to do this on her own? She was completely away from her small tribes camp... let alone probably one of the last ones alive. It was just her and Akin now, the pain of the thought was nearly as bad as the pain that radiated from her thigh. Ripping long strips of material from her shirt beneath her jacket, the white-tailed doe began making a makeshift bandage for her wounds. Meanwhile, Akin was sleeping as soundly as he possibly could, his breathing was rather raspy causing the doe to fear pneumonia had set in. Pausing for a moment, Ameya removed her jacket to place over the little one. It was dry enough to keep him warm along with the fire. After tucking him in, the doe went back to delicately trying to mend her wounds. Her teeth were gritted as she tightened the makeshift tourniquet slightly. Panting, Ameya rested her head against the tree trunk, "Damn Panther!" She cursed under her breath. For a moment, the young woman closed her eyes as sweat trickled down her forehead.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

The testy actions of the tiger only caused the smaller female to giggle from her perch, 'Aww, look how grumpy he is... kinda cute.' she thought as she leaned forward a bit to watch him scrape the bark from the tree, "My what big handsome claws you have." She chimed her voice was smooth as silk with an icy edge. As the panther stood and slipped behind a limb, the shift continued to conceal herself from his gaze. She'd best be careful, he's not exactly incapable of coming on up to greet her sorry hide. 'Let's see what kind of fellow this majestic beast is.' "Am I trespassing?" She asked, curiosity floating off her tongue as she spoke. Her blue eyes peaked through a gap between two branches down at the male.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:12 pm

The tiger Lord was ready to follow another path when a voice slithered down into his fur, chilling his spine. A.....female. A female?! What was any female doing here, other than the leopard? He backed up a step and looked into the tree, but he only saw a shadow, not a full figure. Would have been nice if she didn't hide, he thought to himself, but bared his teeth in warning, having a feeling she was watching nonetheless. "As much as I appreciate the bribing compliment," he began, "yes, you are trespassing on my territory. You would make an extraordinary addition to my dinner, but I can only assume that you would rather not end up on a silver platter." His tail lashed from side to side now, rather than the calm flicking of the end. Even his pelt seemed to ripple with the anger that flowed through him. "I am the Lord of this territory, and have every right to hang your head on my wall, like many other delightful prey I have captured over the years. So come down, kitty, and maybe I'll spare your precious hide." Was she behind the capture of his mate? A thought flashed through his mind that maybe this was her replacement, and the thought amused him, but he didn't let it show. It was never really the leopard he was after anyways in the grand scheme of things...
Back to top Go down
Moonncloud

Moonncloud

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:46 pm

Quote :
Ameya White

Resting, the sound of the fire popping and crackling was almost a lullaby. Its rhythmic sounds made her think of home. Soon her eyes became heavy enough that her mind clouded and sleep took over. Her ears were still very alert though, being prey being a light sleeper was a must.

Quote :
Persefoni Black

"Bribing compliment? Well, if you want to take it as such then fine." She purred as she climbed up a little higher. "I don't give compliments to save my hide, you're a handsome fellow, I'm only stating the obvious." She told him somewhat softly as she draped herself on a limb which hung over the top of him several feet above. "So, you are the Lord of the estate? I apologize for stepping a paw on your abode" a soft chuckle rolled off her tongue. She was listening to him but seemed to ignore the threats he sent her way. "Oh? You'll spare my hide will you?" She chuckled as she jumped down to the next limb and leaned towards him, still out of his paws reach, even with a hefty leap. "Your indignant glares are saying otherwise.", a smile sliding over her maw. So this was the Lord she had heard rumored back in her territory. Interesting, many feared him, some worshiped him... then there was Persefoni, a girl who wanted to judge things for herself. So far, she could see one handsome angry beast.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Cup

Pumpkin Cup

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Lythedh continued to lash his tail, but the girls words played intriguingly in his ears and he enjoyed it, beyond his better nature. He was sure no Lord could resist being told the obvious however. “I don’t know whether to accept your apology or not. I’d have to see that cowardly muzzle of yours to really know if you’re sincere,” he said with a slight sneer. But all of a sudden, she leapt down more, and he paused as he gazed over her. Interesting...a black panther. Something he had always wanted within his guards, but nobody ever seemed to find one. Pathetic beings, the more he thought about his worthless protection the more he wanted to be rid of all of them. But perhaps she had some skills hidden beneath that skin of hers that would prove useful to him, one way or another. “I tend to not trust anyone I come across for the first time, comes with the title.” He closed his mouth, his teeth being hidden once more but his eyes still narrowed as he watched her for any sudden movements. He was probably twice the size she was, but he wouldn’t take any risks nonetheless. “If you’re so bold as to banter with a Lord though, come and meet me face to face. Then I’ll judge for certain whether you’re even worthy of blessing my wall with that skull of yours. Maybe you really are better between my teeth.”

Last edited by Pumpkin Cup on Wed May 30, 2018 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals Within   Animals Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals Within
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interra :: 1x1 + Invite Only RPs :: Invite Only-
Jump to: